时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | You got to breathe, Kath. | 你得呼吸才行 凯西 |
[00:11] | In and out, in and out. | 吸气 吐气 吸气 吐气 |
[00:11] | You’re panting. | 你在颤抖 |
[00:12] | Can’t we just go home | 我们不可以回家吗 |
[00:14] | and start this all over again tomorrow? | 明天又重新再来过 |
[00:17] | You’re in safe hands now. | 你现在很安全 |
[00:21] | How are we doing, Ms. McCready? | 怎样了 克瑞迪小姐 |
[00:23] | I think she’s getting ready. | 我想她准备好了 |
[00:25] | I’ll check on her dilation. | 我来检查她张开的状况 |
[00:26] | If she’s close, then we’ll call Dr. Lev. | 如果她快生产了 我们就打电话给莱医生 |
[00:33] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[00:35] | What’s that sound? | 那是什么声音 |
[00:37] | It’s the baby’s heart monitor. | 这是胎儿的心电图 |
[00:38] | What’s happening, Duffy? | 出什么事了 杜夫 |
[00:39] | Something’s happening. | 大事不妙了 |
[00:44] | Nurse, get the team in here for an emergency C-section. | 需要紧急剖腹产 护士 把医疗小队叫来 |
[00:47] | Why? What’s wrong? | 为什么 出什么事了 |
[00:48] | Baby’s having some trouble | 胎儿有麻烦了 |
[00:49] | some distress. | 有些危险 |
[00:51] | We’ll take care of it. | 我们会好好保护它的 |
[00:52] | We know what to do. | 我们知道该怎么做 |
[00:53] | You just lie back now. | 你现在躺下就可以了 |
[00:56] | Sir, you’ll have to scrub if you’re going to be here. | 先生 如果你要待在这 请你先消毒 |
[01:00] | – Duffy? – It’s all right. | -杜夫 -没事的 |
[01:01] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上就回来 |
[01:06] | Don’t wait for me. | 别等我 |
[01:24] | Please, please, just don’t let anything | 拜托 别让任何东西·· |
[01:26] | happen to my baby. | 伤了我的孩子 |
[01:27] | Just lie back now. | 躺下就好了 |
[01:28] | Let us do our work. | 让我们工作 |
[01:36] | I can’t… | 我不行·· |
[01:38] | I can’t feel anything. | 我感觉不到任何东西 |
[01:40] | Something’s wrong, isn’t it? | 出什么事了吗 |
[01:42] | Lie down now, Mrs. McCready. | 躺下 克瑞迪小姐 |
[01:46] | You better hit her again. | 你最好再注射她一下 |
[01:47] | Something wrong with my baby? | 我的孩子出什么事了 |
[01:50] | Your baby’s | 你的孩子·· |
[01:51] | just fine. | 非常地好 |
[01:56] | Let me see. What is it? | 让我看看 那是什么 |
[01:58] | Is it a boy? | 是男孩吗 |
[02:01] | Oh, my God… Oh, my God. | 天哪 天哪 |
[02:07] | Oh, my God, what is it? | 哦 天哪 这是什么 |
[02:10] | Duffy. | 杜夫 |
[02:13] | Put her under. | 让她躺下 |
[02:14] | Duffy. | 杜夫 |
[04:05] | Agent Scully… | 史卡利探员·· |
[04:07] | – Hi. – Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[04:09] | I’m sorry, Agent Doggett | 对不起 多各特探员 |
[04:11] | I didn’t realize that you had an appointment. | 我不知道你约了人 |
[04:12] | This is Duffy Haskell. | 这位是杜夫·哈斯克 |
[04:13] | He says he knows you | 他说他认识你 |
[04:15] | or you know him. | 或者你认识她 |
[04:16] | I’m sorry. I don’t remember. | 对不起 我记不起来了 |
[04:19] | I contacted you about my wife | 我跟你谈过我妻子·· |
[04:20] | about eight years ago | 大约8年前 |
[04:23] | because she was an alien abductee. | 因为她被外星人绑架过 |
[04:26] | That was before my time here. | 这是很久以前的事了 |
[04:28] | But, uh, is there something I can help you with? | 但 我有什么能帮你的 |
[04:31] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[04:32] | My wife is dead now. | 我妻子已经死了 |
[04:36] | They killed her. | 他们杀了她 |
[04:37] | Kath– my wife. | 凯西 我妻子 |
[04:38] | I checked the files. | 我查过那些档案 |
[04:40] | Mr. Haskell wrote several letters to Agent Mulder | 哈斯克先生写了几封信给穆德探员 |
[04:42] | describing his wife’s abduction experiences. | 描述他妻子被绑架的经验 |
[04:46] | My wife gave birth | 我妻子为外星人·· |
[04:48] | to an alien. | 生了一个孩子 |
[04:51] | I-I thought you said that your wife was murdered. | 我以为你说你妻子被谋杀了 |
[04:54] | That’s the reason they did it. | 所以他们才这么做 |
[04:58] | Okay, Mr. Haskell. | 好 哈斯克先生 |
[05:00] | Why don’t you, uh, start from the beginning. | 你为什么不从头开始 |
[05:09] | Kath was a multiple abductee. | 凯西多次被绑架 |
[05:12] | The aliens did these | 外星人把她搞成这样 |
[05:13] | procedures on her. | 外星人在她身上做 |
[05:15] | Tests and whatnot. | 试验之类的 |
[05:16] | One procedure would give her cancer | 一个试验会让她得而癌症 |
[05:19] | while another one would cure her. | 而另一个试验可以治愈她 |
[05:22] | Stuff like that. | 就这样 |
[05:23] | For years, you see. | 好几年了 你知道的 |
[05:26] | And then, this year, they came right into our bedroom | 这些年来 他们常来我们卧室 |
[05:29] | and implanted an alien embryo in Kath. | 在凯西的身体里留下外星人胚胎 |
[05:34] | I don’t suppose that you have any medical proof of this. | 我认为你没有任何的医学证明 |
[05:40] | I have an ultrasound here. | 我这儿有一个超音波图 |
[05:42] | Anyone with a trained eye | 只要有一只眼睛·· |
[05:44] | can see that is a bizarre pregnancy. | 就可以看见这个奇怪的胚胎 |
[05:47] | Especially for a woman | 特别是对一个·· |
[05:48] | who was never supposed to be able to conceive. | 永远不能怀孕的妇女来说 |
[05:50] | I doubt you’d ever get | 我想你永远不知道·· |
[05:52] | the doctors to cop to any of that. | 医生和警察在那里做的事情 |
[05:54] | What doctors? | 什么医生 |
[05:55] | We’ve been through three sets. | 我们看到了3个医疗小组 |
[05:57] | They’re all in on it. | 他们都在里面 |
[05:58] | They’re all in cahoots. | 他们都是同伙的 |
[06:02] | So you’re… | 那你们·· |
[06:04] | saying that it was the doctors that killed your wife? | 你是说那些医生杀了你妻子 |
[06:08] | And stole the alien baby. | 然后偷走外星婴儿 |
[06:09] | That ultrasound is proof. | 超音波图就是证明 |
[06:11] | Do you, uh… | 你曾经·· |
[06:13] | have all the information | 带着所有的资料·· |
[06:15] | and numbers | 和电话·· |
[06:16] | and a way that we can reach Mr. Haskell? | 可以和哈斯克先生联系 |
[06:19] | Uh, we’ll be in touch. | 嗯··我们保持连络 |
[06:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:22] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[06:30] | Thank you, Agent Doggett. | 谢谢 多各特探员 |
[06:33] | I’m sure the rest of my afternoon | 我相信下午的休息时间·· |
[06:34] | can’t possibly be so amusing. | 不可能那么开心了 |
[06:36] | I thought you’d find it interesting, actually. | 事实上 我想你会很感兴趣 |
[06:39] | Interesting? | 有兴趣 |
[06:41] | As in preposterous and outrageous? | 这么反常和暴力的事情 |
[06:44] | Well, unless I’m mistaken | 好 除非我弄错·· |
[06:46] | you already knew that man’s story. | 你早就已经知道这男人的事了 |
[06:50] | The abduction | 绑架·· |
[06:52] | the tests, a bout with cancer | 癌症的试验·· |
[06:55] | then a remission. | 又让你治愈·· |
[06:57] | What exactly are you getting at? | 到底你想说什么 |
[07:02] | That’s your story, Agent Scully. | 那是你的故事 史卡利探员 |
[07:04] | I’d say right down to a tee. | 我们开始吧 |
[07:08] | I mean, except for the pregnancy. | 我是说 除了怀孕以外 |
[07:14] | It’s all right there in the X-Files. | 全都在那些X档案里 |
[07:24] | Well, I appreciate your thoroughness | 我赞赏你工作得很彻底 |
[07:27] | Agent Doggett, and your familiarity | 多各特探员 你对这些柜子里的 |
[07:30] | with the X-Files cases in those cabinets | X档案如此熟悉 |
[07:32] | but my personal files are my personal files. | 但我的资料是我的隐私 |
[07:38] | Okay? | 不是吗 |
[07:39] | Sure, of course. | 当然了 |
[08:07] | There you are. | 你终于来了 |
[08:07] | I’ve been looking all over for you. | 我到处在找你 |
[08:09] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[08:11] | Um, I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[08:12] | I had a doctor’s appointment | 我跟医生约了 |
[08:15] | and, um, I don’t know | 而且··我不知道 |
[08:16] | I guess time just got away from me. | 我感觉时间正在流逝 |
[08:18] | Is anything the matter? | 有什么关系吗 |
[08:20] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[08:21] | No, I just, uh… I went for a walk. | 不 我只想··出去走走 |
[08:25] | Then what’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[08:32] | I’m… | 我·· |
[08:33] | I’m sorry I haven’t told you. | 对不起 我没告诉你 |
[08:36] | I don’t know why I haven’t. | 我不知为何我这样做 |
[08:37] | I mean, you were always there for me during my illness | 我是说 我生病时你一直在我身边 |
[08:41] | but, um… | 但是·· |
[08:44] | Don’t make me guess. | 别让我猜 |
[08:50] | I was left unable to conceive | 我不能怀孕了 |
[08:54] | with whatever test that they did on me. | 不知道他们在我身上做了什么试验 |
[08:58] | And I am not ready to accept | 我还没办法接受·· |
[09:03] | that I will never have children. | 我将永远无法生育 |
[09:12] | Scully, there’s, um, there’s something | 史卡利··有些东西·· |
[09:15] | I haven’t told you either | 我也还没告诉过你 |
[09:17] | and I hope you forgive me | 我希望你能原谅我 |
[09:20] | and understand why | 明白为什么这么做 |
[09:21] | I would have kept it from you. | 我一直没告诉你 |
[09:22] | What? | 什么 |
[09:25] | During my investigation into your illness | 在调查你的病因时·· |
[09:28] | I found out the reason why you were left barren. | 你无法生育的原因 |
[09:32] | Your ova were taken from you | 你的卵细胞被取走了 |
[09:35] | and stored in a government lab. | 保存在政府的实验室 |
[09:37] | What? | 什么 |
[09:39] | You found them? | 你找到了 |
[09:40] | I-I took them directly to a specialist | 我直接把它拿给一位专家 |
[09:43] | who would tell me if they were okay. | 他可以告诉我细胞是否还正常 |
[09:48] | I don’t believe this. | 我不相信 |
[09:50] | Scully, you were deathly ill, and I… | 史卡利 你病得很重·· |
[09:51] | I couldn’t bear to give you another piece of bad news. | 我不敢告诉你另一个坏消息 |
[09:57] | Is that what it was?It was bad news? | 这就是你所说的坏消息吗 |
[10:00] | The doctor said that the ova weren’t viable. | 医生说卵细胞无法发育 |
[10:09] | I want a second opinion. | 我要另一个选择 |
[10:26] | Agent Scully? | 史卡利探员 |
[10:28] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[10:29] | Um, I don’t know. | 嗯··我不知道 |
[10:31] | I guess I just forgot to push the button. | 我想我只是忘记按楼层了 |
[10:38] | I wasn’t exactly clear | 我不太清楚·· |
[10:39] | on what you wanted to do about this guy Haskell. | 你想怎样处理哈斯克这个家伙 |
[10:42] | About his wife’s story. | 关于他妻子的故事 |
[10:43] | There’s nothing to do. | 什么也帮不上忙 |
[10:56] | 马里兰州德国人镇 宙斯基因科技 | |
[11:01] | Hello. | 有人吗 |
[11:05] | Is anybody here? | 有人在吗 |
[11:12] | This is my baby. I have to know… | 这是我孩子 我想知道·· |
[11:14] | Ms. Hendershot, try to stay calm. | 韩德莎小姐 保持冷静 |
[11:16] | I’m doing all I can…. | 我已经尽了我的能力了·· |
[11:42] | No, listen to me. | 不 听我说 |
[11:45] | You don’t know, you don’t know. | 你不懂 你不懂 |
[11:47] | Just try and stay calm. | 请保持冷静 |
[11:48] | There are no similarities | 没有类似的事件·· |
[11:50] | between your baby and the others. | 像你和你的孩子那样 |
[11:51] | How can you say that? You don’t know that. | 你怎能那样说 你不懂 |
[11:52] | Because I know both cases. | 因为我了解这些个案 |
[11:54] | Try to keep her as calm as possible. | 尽量让她保持冷静 |
[11:56] | I’m going to get another doctor. | 我去找另一位医生 |
[11:58] | No, no, I’m not staying here. | 不 我不想留在这 |
[12:00] | I’m not staying here. | 我不想留在这 |
[12:36] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[12:38] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛 |
[12:39] | I’m, um, I’m here with my friend. | 我··和朋友在这儿 |
[12:43] | You’re here with Ms. Hendershot? | 你和韩德莎小姐一起 |
[12:44] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:46] | I’m worried about her. | 我很担心她 |
[12:48] | Ms. Hendershot is fine. | 韩德莎小姐很好 |
[12:50] | But you’ll have to wait up front, please. | 但你得在前面等一下 |
[12:53] | You can’t be back here. | 你不能过来这里 |
[13:29] | Parenti Medical Group. | 布兰迪医疗团队 |
[13:30] | Yes, I want to speak with Dr. Parenti, please. | 我想和布兰迪医生说话 |
[13:34] | This is his service. | 这是他的服务专线 |
[13:34] | I can reach him if it’s an emergency. | 如果紧急的话 我可以找到他 |
[13:37] | Yes, it is. | 是的 我很急 |
[13:39] | It’s Dana Scully. | 我是戴娜·史卡利 |
[13:52] | Dana? What’s wrong? | 黛娜出什么事了 |
[13:57] | I’m afraid. | 我很害怕 |
[13:59] | Tell me what it is. | 告诉我怎么了 |
[14:01] | I want you to look at something for me. | 我想请你帮我看看 |
[14:03] | Right away. | 马上 |
[14:04] | It’s an ultrasound. | 是超音波图 |
[14:06] | Well, I’m not in my office right now. | 我现在不在办公室 |
[14:09] | Can you send it over there? | 你可以把它送来吗 |
[14:10] | I’ll look at it as soon as possible. | 我尽快帮你看 |
[14:12] | I want you to compare it to mine. | 我要你拿图和我的情况比较 |
[14:14] | Dana… are you going to be okay? | 戴娜··你还好吧 |
[14:21] | Yes. | 很好 |
[14:22] | Fine, I’m… I’m okay. | 很好··我没事 |
[14:24] | All right, I’ll get back to you, Dana. | 好 我再打给你 |
[14:27] | Thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[15:04] | Ms. Scully? | 史卡利 |
[15:05] | Got a good report for you. | 我有个好消息要给你 |
[15:07] | I’ve looked at the ova you’ve given me | 我检查过你给我的卵细胞 |
[15:09] | and consulted with some of my colleagues. | 和我的同事讨论过 |
[15:11] | We all feel that with the proper approach | 我们都认为·· |
[15:14] | we might be successful. | 使用适当的方法会成功的 |
[15:16] | Got a good chance to get you pregnant. | 有机会让你怀孕 |
[15:22] | It’s too good to be true. | 如果是这样就好了 |
[15:24] | I don’t want to lay odds | 我不想放弃机会 |
[15:25] | but it’s not out of the realm of possibility if we start soon. | 如果我们尽快开始 就可能成功 |
[15:32] | We can start right away? | 我们可以现在开始吗 |
[15:33] | Well, you need a father, of course. | 当然 你需要一个父亲 |
[15:35] | I can get you | 我可以给你·· |
[15:36] | genetic counseling on finding an anonymous donor | 匿名捐精者的精子 |
[15:38] | if that’s what you want… | 如果你想这样的话·· |
[15:41] | unless you already have someone in mind. | 除非你已经有人选了 |
[15:44] | I, uh… | 我·· |
[15:48] | I just have to figure out how to ask him. | 我只在想 怎么问他 |
[15:52] | Dana? | 黛娜 |
[15:56] | You want to come on back? | 你想一起来吗 |
[16:03] | What did you find? | 你发现什么了 |
[16:07] | I looked at this ultrasound you sent me | 我看过你给我的超音波图 |
[16:09] | and… I don’t know what I’m supposed to be seeing | 而且··我不懂应该看到什么 |
[16:11] | but it looks fine to me. | 在我看来很正常 |
[16:13] | As does your own ultrasound. | 就像你的超音波图 |
[16:16] | You didn’t see anything strange? | 你没看到有什么异常吗 |
[16:18] | Why do you ask that? | 你为何那么问 |
[16:20] | I just want to be sure. | 我只是想确定一下 |
[16:23] | I’ve had… complications. | 我有··并发症 |
[16:27] | It’s normal to be worried. | 担心是正常的 |
[16:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:38] | Your only concern right now | 你现在只要关心·· |
[16:39] | is when you’re going to tell the FBI. | 你什么时候要告诉调查局 |
[16:42] | Can’t keep it a secret forever, Dana. | 不可能永远地保密 戴娜 |
[16:45] | You’re going to start showing soon. | 你很快就会被看出来 |
[16:51] | Right. | 好 收到了 谢谢 |
[16:55] | Agent Scully,I just got a call from a Dr.Parenti’s office. | 史卡利 我接到布兰迪医生的电话 |
[17:01] | About an ultrasound you left there this morning. | 关于你今天早上 留在那里的超音波图 |
[17:06] | Dr. Parenti is my doctor. | 布兰迪是我的医生 |
[17:09] | Come on, Agent Scully. | 拜托 史卡利探员 |
[17:11] | You don’t believe me? | 你不相信我 |
[17:12] | That ultrasound | 那个超音波图·· |
[17:13] | is the one Duffy Haskell left here yesterday. | 是杜夫昨天留下的 |
[17:15] | Dr. Parenti is one | 布兰迪医生·· |
[17:17] | of the doctors he consulted with during the course | 是其中一个知情者·· |
[17:19] | of that pregnancy. | 关于怀孕的情况 |
[17:24] | Excuse me, Agent Doggett, but are you investigating me? | 对不起 多各特 你在调查我吗 |
[17:26] | No, I was doing a background check on Mr. and Mrs. Haskell | 不 我在查哈斯克夫妇的背景资料 |
[17:29] | before I dropped the case, like you asked | 在我放弃此案之前·· |
[17:31] | me to do. | 就像你要我做的那样 |
[17:32] | No, I didn’t ask you to drop the case. | 不 我没有叫你放弃这案子 |
[17:34] | I said there was nothing to do. | 我说没什么能帮忙的 |
[17:35] | Well, if there’s nothing to do, then why are you investigating? | 如果没什么忙得上帮 你为什么调查呢 |
[17:38] | You are jumping to conclusions. | 你直接跳到了结论 |
[17:41] | No, I’m just trying | 不 我只是试着·· |
[17:42] | to do my job, only it gets hard to do | 做我该做的事 |
[17:44] | if the person you’re working with is keeping secrets | 如果和你工作的人保留了秘密 |
[17:47] | and telling lies. | 而且说了谎 |
[17:53] | I am not investigating these people, Agent Doggett. | 我不是在调查那些人 |
[17:59] | Parenti is my doctor. | 布兰迪是我的医生 |
[18:05] | Is that so strange? | 这很奇怪吗 |
[18:10] | Is there something about him I don’t know? | 是不是有关于他 而我不知道的事 |
[18:14] | No. | 没有 |
[18:17] | But Duffy Haskell is a piece of work. | 杜夫可不好对付 |
[18:20] | I’ll tell you that much. | 我就告诉你这么多 |
[18:21] | What am I being accused of? | 我为什么要被告 |
[18:24] | What did you call me in here for? | 你叫我来干嘛 |
[18:26] | You were going to help me. | 你应该要帮我 |
[18:27] | As President of the Ohio Mutual UFO Network | 身为俄亥俄州 不明飞行物交流网的主席 |
[18:30] | you sentAgent Mulder a series of very threatening letters | 你发了一系列恐吓信给穆德探员 |
[18:32] | which he passed on to me, Mr. Haskell. | 他转给了我 哈斯克先生 |
[18:34] | Something of a habit with you, sir. | 你有某种嗜好·· |
[18:36] | Writing letters… threatening letters. | 写信··写恐吓信 |
[18:38] | Isn’t it? | 写信··写恐吓信 |
[18:39] | No one will believe me. | 没人会相信我 |
[18:41] | You wrote a letter to a Dr. Lev | 你写了封信给莱医生 |
[18:43] | saying you would kill him if he hurt your wife. | 说如果他伤害你妻子 你就会杀了他 |
[18:45] | Dr. Lev killed my wife. | 莱医生杀了我妻子 |
[18:47] | He stole the alien baby out of her womb. | 他从她子宫里偷走了外星婴儿 |
[18:52] | Well, I can’t find any documentation | 我找不到任何文件·· |
[18:55] | that the two of you | 证明你所说的那两件事·· |
[18:56] | were even married, Mr. Haskell. | 甚至是结婚的资料 |
[18:58] | Let alone any history or evidence of foul play. | 把骗人的历史和证据放一边吧 |
[19:02] | Dr. Lev is a serious physician | 莱医生是个认真的医生 |
[19:05] | a leader in the field of birth defects. | 在妇产科这个领域之中 |
[19:07] | His peers hold him in the highest regard. | 他的同事们非常尊重他 |
[19:11] | Why would he ever kill your wife? | 他干嘛要杀你妻子 |
[19:13] | That’s why I came to you. | 这就是我来找你的原因 |
[19:16] | Mr. Haskell, allegations aside | 哈斯克先生 别嘴硬 |
[19:18] | it’s a crime to threaten anyone. | 恐吓别人是犯法的 |
[19:25] | You believe me, don’t you? | 你相信我吗 |
[19:27] | Mr. Haskell, we’re sorry for your loss | 我们为你所失去感到惋惜 |
[19:29] | but if you persist in these threats | 但如果你继续这样做·· |
[19:32] | and in disseminating these stories | 而且散播这些故事·· |
[19:34] | we’re going to have to enter your name in the federal system | 我们将把你列入联邦资料库 |
[19:36] | as a dangerous individual. | 成为一个危险人物 |
[19:38] | I’m alone now because of them. | 我现在孤身一人·· |
[19:40] | They took everything from me. | 他们拿走我的一切 |
[19:46] | And there are other women out there just like Kath. | 还有另一个妇女和凯一样 |
[20:16] | Zeus Genetics, Dr. Lev speaking. | 我是莱医生 |
[20:18] | They called me back here to the FBI | 他们叫我回电话给调查局 |
[20:20] | to poke holes in my story. | 在我的故事中加了东西 |
[20:21] | As we knew they would. | 我们知道他们会那样 |
[20:23] | We still risk losing Hendershot. | 我们仍有失去韩德莎的风险 |
[20:25] | Then it’s time to let her go. | 是该让她走了 |
[21:08] | – Hi. – Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[21:10] | Come on in. | 请进 |
[21:14] | Can I take your coat? | 帮你脱下大衣吗 |
[21:16] | No, I can’t stay. | 不 我不能久留 |
[21:16] | I gotta get back to the office for a while. | 我等一下得回办公室 |
[21:21] | Obviously you’ve had some time | 显然你有一些时间 |
[21:23] | to think about my request. | 去思考我的请求 |
[21:25] | Um, it’s… | 嗯··这·· |
[21:27] | it’s not something that I get asked to do every day. | 这并不是我每天会遇到的问题 |
[21:31] | Um, but I am absolutely flattered. | 但我绝对是感到高兴的 |
[21:36] | No, honestly. | 不 老实说·· |
[21:37] | Okay, if… if you’re trying to politely say “”no,” it’s okay. | 如果··你是想礼貌地说”不” 那也没关系 |
[21:40] | I, I understand. | 我··我明白 |
[21:42] | See what’s weird is… | 你看这多么怪·· |
[21:44] | this sounds, and this sounds really weird, I know | 这听起来真的很怪 我知道 |
[21:46] | but I, I just wouldn’t want this to come between us. | 我只是不想这事发生在我们之间 |
[21:54] | I know… I, I understand. | 我知道 我明白 |
[21:58] | I do. | 我明白 |
[22:01] | But… | 但是·· |
[22:04] | the answer is “”yes.” | 答案是”好的” |
[22:31] | Um– Well, I’ll call Dr. Parenti and… | 好··我打电话给布兰迪·· |
[22:37] | I assume that he’ll want to meet you | 我肯定他会想见你 |
[22:38] | and go through the, uh, the donor procedure. | 开始这个捐赠程序 |
[22:42] | At that part, I’m a pro. | 关于那个部分 我是专家 |
[23:15] | My name is Mary Hendershot. | 我的名字叫玛丽·韩德莎 |
[23:18] | My baby’s in danger. | 我的孩子很危险 |
[23:20] | So is yours. | 你的也是 |
[23:57] | Can I have some coffee– black, please? | 可以要些咖啡吗 黑咖啡 |
[23:59] | Sure. | 当然 |
[24:02] | Thanks for coming down here. | 谢谢你来这 |
[24:10] | You going somewhere? | 你要走了 |
[24:12] | Yes. | 是的 |
[24:18] | Am I missing something here? | 我错过了什么 |
[24:20] | Agent Doggett | 多各特探员 |
[24:21] | as Assistant Director in Charge of your assignment | 身为负责这案子的助理局长 |
[24:24] | Agent Scully has come to me and asked to take a leave of absence. | 史卡利曾经跟我请求休假 |
[24:27] | Hey, great. | 嘿 很好 |
[24:31] | Can I ask why? | 我可以问为什么吗 |
[24:33] | No. | 不行 |
[24:39] | So I’m the X-Files now? | 那我现在管X档案了 |
[24:42] | Just me? | 只有我 |
[24:43] | Agent Scully isn’t quitting the FBI | 史卡利探员并不是辞职·· |
[24:46] | she’s just going away. | 她只是暂时离开 |
[24:54] | Thanks for getting me out of bed to give me the news. | 谢谢你叫我起床告诉我最新消息 |
[25:07] | Drop me a line if you get a chance. | 有机会打电话给我 |
[25:19] | You gotta tell him, Scully. | 你应该要告诉他 史卡利 |
[25:21] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[25:26] | Agent Doggett? | 多各特探员 |
[25:36] | I want you to understand. | 我希望你明白 |
[25:38] | What is it you want me to understand, Agent Scully? | 你要我明白什么 |
[25:40] | The secrets or the lies? | 谎言还是秘密 |
[25:42] | I told you… I’m not doing anything behind your back. | 我告诉过你·· 我不是在你背后做坏事 |
[25:47] | You’re supposed to watch my back, Agent Scully. | 你应该跟我一起 史卡利 |
[25:52] | If I was putting you at risk in any way | 如果我让你冒险·· |
[25:55] | you can be sure that I wouldn’t let you down. | 我确定·· 我一定不会让你失望 |
[26:01] | I hope you know that. | 我希望你能明白 |
[26:03] | I only know what you tell me. | 我只知道你告诉我的 |
[26:16] | I gotta go. | 我要走了 |
[26:29] | Who’s that… in Agent Scully’s car? | 谁在史卡利探员车里 |
[26:32] | That I don’t know, Agent Doggett. | 我不知道 多各特探员 |
[26:48] | 瓦尔登-费里德曼 陆军研究医院 早上5:01 | |
[27:00] | You’re Scully? Agent Scully? | 你是史卡利吗 |
[27:02] | Yes, Dana Scully. | 是的 戴娜·史卡利 |
[27:03] | This is Ms. Hendershot. Mary Hendershot. | 这是玛丽·韩德莎 |
[27:06] | I’m Dr. Miryum. | 我是密瑞医生 |
[27:07] | These are the best team of obstetricians | 这些是最好的妇产科团队 |
[27:09] | one could hope to assemble. | 这些是最好的妇产科团队 |
[27:10] | Now you tell them what you told me. | 现在你告诉他们 你跟我说的事 |
[27:12] | Ms. Hendershot believes | 韩德莎小姐相信·· |
[27:13] | that she is carrying a baby that is not her own. | 她怀的那孩子不是她的·· |
[27:17] | That, by whatever means, at 40 weeks | 也就是说 40周的时间·· |
[27:21] | she is about to give birth to something inhuman. | 她怀的却不是人类的婴儿 |
[27:25] | Does she have medical records? | 她有医疗记录吗 |
[27:26] | I can’t trust my doctors. | 我不相信我的医生 |
[27:28] | She believes, and with possible good reason | 她相信 很可能·· |
[27:31] | that her life may be in danger. | 她的生命会有危险 |
[27:34] | That women just like her have been murdered in childbirth. | 有个女人刚生出婴儿就被谋杀 |
[27:38] | Why? Because it sounds insane. | 为什么 听起来很不可思议 |
[27:40] | These doctors killed a friend of mine | 那些医生杀了我一个朋友 |
[27:42] | because she was on to them. | 因为她威胁他们 |
[27:44] | Because she saw too much. | 因为她看到太多了 |
[27:45] | You should know that I’m not just here as an FBI agent. | 你应该知道 我在这不只是调查局探员 |
[27:49] | Agent Scully is an MD. | 史卡利探员是位医生 |
[27:51] | So what is it she’s carrying? | 那么 她怀的是什么 |
[27:54] | That’s why we’ve come to you. | 这就是我们来找你们的原因 |
[27:56] | All right. | 好吧 |
[27:57] | Let’s get Ms. Hendershot prepped and ready. | 让韩德莎小姐准备一下 |
[27:59] | For what? | 做什么 |
[28:00] | You’re going to have this baby, Ms. Hendershot. | 你打算生出这孩子 韩德莎小姐 |
[28:03] | Our big concern right now is you have it safely. | 我们最关心的是你的安全 |
[28:05] | Whatever it is in you | 不管你怀的是什么 |
[28:06] | we’ll know in a few hours from now | 我们几小时后就明白了 |
[28:08] | if we induce labor immediately. | 如果我们立刻进实验室 |
[28:19] | How did this woman find you? | 这个女人怎么找到你的 |
[28:21] | A man named Haskell led her to me. | 一个叫哈斯克的男人带她来的 |
[28:24] | His pregnant wife is now dead. | 他怀孕的妻子现在死了 |
[28:28] | Dr. Miryum… | 密瑞医生·· |
[28:30] | she’s not the only woman whose life is in danger. | 她不是唯一有生命危险的女人 |
[28:41] | Agent Farah. | 法亚探员 |
[28:43] | I didn’t see you in here,John. | 我没看到你在这儿 |
[28:45] | What are you doing in the dark? | 你在黑暗中干什么 |
[28:47] | I’m in the dark | 我在黑暗中·· |
[28:48] | pretty much most of my time on the X-Files,Joe. | 花很多时间在X档案中 |
[28:50] | Got a little something you may want to shine a light on. | 给你一些东西 或许能照亮你 |
[28:57] | You had me run this guy Duffy Haskell’s prints, right? | 你要我来查杜夫的案子吗 |
[29:01] | I hate to say that case is closed now,Joe. | 我不得不说 这案子已经结案了 |
[29:04] | From what I found, it’s been closed since 1970. | 我所发现的是 1970年就结案了 |
[29:06] | When David Haskell, same prints, was buried | 大卫·哈斯克 一样的指纹 被烧掉了 |
[29:09] | in a Virginia cemetery– | 在维吉尼亚州公墓·· |
[29:11] | USMC Honor Guard ceremony. | 海军陆战队仪仗队公墓 |
[29:13] | You’re kidding. | 你开玩笑 |
[29:15] | I kid you not. | 我没开玩笑 |
[29:16] | Looks like you got yourself a real spook. | 你好像吓了你自己一跳 |
[29:20] | Or a snake in the grass. | 或者是潜伏的危机 |
[29:28] | How long will this take? | 这要多久 |
[29:30] | Probably somewhere between four and 12 hours. | 可能在4到12小时之间 |
[29:34] | All my life I wanted children. | 我这一生都想要小孩 |
[29:39] | But I’m afraid of what’s growing in me. | 但我害怕我身体里怀的东西 |
[29:42] | That it even happened. | 而这发生了 |
[29:45] | You mean getting pregnant? | 你是说怀孕 |
[29:47] | I had a boyfriend. | 我有个男朋友 |
[29:52] | When I looked at the dates, there was no way. | 我看了日子 这是不可能的 |
[29:59] | Now I’m sure it was an abduction. | 我现在确定这是个绑架 |
[30:03] | I’m sure of what’s inside of me. | 我确定什么在我身体里 |
[30:08] | Agent Scully… | 史卡利探员·· |
[30:11] | we’re all set for you. | 我们都为你安排好了 |
[30:29] | You ready for this? | 准备好了吗 |
[30:31] | At your stage, the fetus is still only | 你现在的情况 胎儿还不会动 |
[30:34] | about eight centimeters, but we should still | 只有8公分大 但你应该·· |
[30:36] | be able to get a pretty clear picture of its development. | 可以清楚地看到它的影像·· |
[30:42] | There it is. | 就是它 |
[30:45] | You see it? | 看见吗 |
[30:48] | I see two legs, two arms and hands. | 我看见两条腿 两只手 |
[30:53] | I see what would appear to be a healthy baby at 14 weeks. | 我看到一个14周的健康婴儿 |
[30:57] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[31:00] | The picture doesn’t lie, Agent Scully. | 影像不会说谎 史卡利探员 |
[31:03] | Hard to tell, but… | 很难说··但是·· |
[31:06] | would you like to know the sex? | 你想知道性别吗 |
[31:08] | I just want to be certain that it’s okay. | 我只想确认它是否正常 |
[31:11] | We could do an amnio. | 我们可以做一个羊膜穿刺 |
[31:13] | It’s a little early, but we could do it | 有点早 但我们可以试试 |
[31:14] | if that’s what you want. | 如果你想的话 |
[31:38] | Knowle… | 诺尔·· |
[31:39] | can I talk to you? | 我可以和你谈谈吗 |
[31:41] | John, what are you doing here? | 约翰 你在这干嘛 |
[31:43] | Your assistant said you were going to get right back to me | 你助理说 你会回来找我 |
[31:45] | about this David Haskell fingerprint. | 是关于大卫·哈斯克的指纹 |
[31:46] | I’ve got a day job,John. | 我有事要作 约翰 |
[31:48] | The government gets suspicious if I work at too fast a pace. | 如果我工作这么快 政府会感到吃惊的 |
[31:50] | I can’t wait, Knowle. | 我不能等 诺尔 |
[31:52] | It can’t wait. | 不能等 |
[31:53] | Is it the same guy, or not? | 是不是同一个人 |
[31:58] | How about we take a walk? | 不如我们出去走走 |
[32:03] | How’d you hook up with this guy, anyway? | 你怎么跟这家伙牵上关系的 |
[32:05] | The man was in my office, Knowle. | 这个人来过我的办公室 |
[32:08] | Military records show he died in 1970. | 军队资料记录他死于1970年 |
[32:10] | What the hell’s the story? | 那现在又怎么回事 |
[32:12] | Possible he’s intelligence. | 可能他是特工 |
[32:14] | Doing what? Working for who? | 干什么 为谁做事 |
[32:16] | What did he say he wanted? | 他说他想要什么 |
[32:17] | He wanted us to investigate the murder of his wife. | 他想要我们调查他妻子的死因 |
[32:20] | He claims she was an alien abductee. | 他说她是被外星人绑架过 |
[32:23] | Look… I don’t buy this crap | 听着 我不信这种事 |
[32:27] | but if the guy’s CIA | 但如果这家伙是中情局的·· |
[32:28] | he wasn’t just in my office killing time. | 他不会在我办公室浪费时间 |
[32:30] | Why go to the trouble at all? | 为什么要找麻烦 |
[32:34] | All I can think is that there must be documentation | 我想到的是 他想把它记录下来 |
[32:37] | in our files of a conspiracy to hide the truth. | 我们的档案 是为了隐藏秘密而做的 |
[32:39] | About what, extraterrestrials? | 关于什么 外星人 |
[32:43] | Look, it’s not my work. | 听着 这不是我的工作 |
[32:45] | It’s the woman I work with– an Agent Scully. | 我是帮史卡利探员工作 |
[32:48] | John, there’s no conspiracy. | 这没什么阴谋 |
[32:51] | You and I go back a long time. | 你和我回来很久了 |
[32:54] | You know I’ll do anything I can for you. | 你知道我一定会帮你的 |
[32:56] | Just give me a little more time | 只要你再给我一点时间 |
[32:58] | to find out who this Haskell guy is, okay? | 找找看哈斯克这家伙是谁 好吗 |
[32:59] | By the end of the day. | 我今天晚点再查 |
[33:16] | I know I don’t have to tell you | 我知道我不必告诉你 |
[33:18] | but you need to take it easy now after the procedure. | 但你现在应该要休息一下 |
[33:21] | The baby’s at risk if the membrane were to rupture, all right? | 如果细胞膜破裂 会影响孩子的 |
[33:24] | Yeah. I just want to know. | 我只想弄懂怎么回事 |
[33:25] | I’m anxious about the results. | 我等不及想知道结果怎样 |
[33:28] | We’re hoping Mrs. Hendershot | 我们希望韩德莎太太·· |
[33:30] | will deliver in the next few hours. | 在几个小时后可以临盆 |
[33:32] | You’re our next priority. | 你是我们的第二优先 |
[34:18] | Ms. Hendershot… you have to get up. | 韩德莎小姐··你得起床了 |
[34:23] | I have to get you out of here. | 我得把你带出去 |
[34:42] | Agent Doggett, what is it? | 多各特探员 怎么了 |
[34:44] | Scully– do you know where she is? | 史卡利··你知道她去哪儿 |
[34:46] | How to alert her right away? | 怎么紧急联络她 |
[34:47] | – To what? – I think she’s been misled. | -做什么 -我想她被误导了 |
[34:49] | We all have by this man Haskell. | 我们都被哈斯克误导了 |
[34:51] | You think or you know? | 你认为还是你已经知道 |
[34:53] | I can’t get a straight answer on that | 我无法直接回答你 |
[34:54] | which leads me to believe that | 这让我相信是这样 |
[34:55] | this was a setup from the start– | 这从开始就是设计好的·· |
[34:57] | that this guy Haskell came to us with his story | 这家伙带着他的故事·· |
[34:59] | to getAgent Scully | 找到史卡利探员·· |
[35:00] | to go wherever she’s gone. | 令她消失 |
[35:05] | I can tell you that she’s in a safe place, Agent Doggett. | 我可以告诉你 她在一个安全的地方 |
[35:07] | A hospital. | 一间医院 |
[35:09] | What hospital? | 什么医院 |
[35:10] | Look, this involves doctors. | 听着 这涉及到很多医生 |
[35:12] | Doctors who may have killed pregnant women. | 杀害怀孕妇女的医生 |
[35:14] | Now, a hospital could be the worst place in the world for her. | 现在 医院对于她来说可能是世界上最糟的地方 |
[35:17] | Tell me where Scully is. | 告诉我史卡利在哪里 |
[35:19] | Walden-Freedman Army Hospital. | 瓦尔登-费里德曼陆军医院 |
[35:23] | Get on the phone to security there. | 打电话去那里安全部门 |
[35:25] | Tell them everything I told you. | 告诉他们我跟你说的话 |
[35:29] | Security… | 安全部·· |
[35:39] | Can you do this? | 你办得到吗 |
[35:47] | We’ve got two patients missing. | 我们走失了两个病人 |
[35:55] | I need you to follow us. | 我要你们跟着我们 |
[35:57] | I’m a friend of John Doggett’s. | 我是约翰·多各特的一个朋友 |
[36:13] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[36:14] | That’s not important. | 这不重要 |
[36:15] | Get in the car. | 快进车里 |
[36:16] | We’re going to get you out. | 我们要把你弄出去 |
[36:18] | Go. | 快走 |
[36:27] | This woman could give birth at any minute. | 这妇女随时都可能生产 |
[36:29] | I hope you realize that. | 我希望你能明白 |
[36:30] | You’re in good hands. | 你们很安全的 |
[36:31] | These men are experienced field medics. | 这些家伙都有野外医疗的经验 |
[36:33] | Where are you taking us? | 你带要我们去哪 |
[36:34] | We’re going to get you to | 我们要带你们去·· |
[36:35] | the closest hospital where we can make sure this kid | 一个最近的医院·· |
[36:36] | is born safe. | 我们可以保证让这孩子安全出生 |
[36:40] | Are you going to make it? | 能办到吗 |
[36:41] | Yeah, I just… | 可以 我只是·· |
[36:42] | just had a procedure. | 之前在进行一个程序 |
[36:44] | I shouldn’t even be on my feet. | 我现在动不了了 |
[36:49] | Who the hell is this? | 这是什么 |
[36:52] | Get off this road, now. | 别走这条路 |
[37:00] | Mrs. Hendershot? | 韩德莎太太 |
[37:18] | I think it’s coming. | 我想它要出来了 |
[37:20] | We have to stop this car. | 我们得停车 |
[37:21] | Not until it’s safe. | 除非这里安全 |
[37:25] | If you don’t stop this car | 如果你不停车·· |
[37:27] | you could be endangering her life. | 你可能危害她的生命 |
[37:31] | Stop the car. | 停车 |
[37:46] | Just relax, ma’am. | 放轻松 女士 |
[37:49] | What are you doing? | 你们在干嘛 |
[37:50] | Making sure you don’t hurt yourself. | 确定你不会伤害你自己 |
[37:52] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[37:54] | Let go of me. | 让我走 |
[37:55] | It’s for your own good | 这是为了你好 |
[37:57] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[38:00] | Ms. Hendershot… | 韩德莎小姐·· |
[38:06] | Mary! | 玛丽 |
[38:07] | Agent Scully… | 史卡利探员·· |
[38:10] | We’re going to have to sedate you. | 我们要为你打镇静剂 |
[38:13] | No! | 不 |
[38:20] | Get in the car. | 进车子里 |
[38:22] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[39:12] | Agent Doggett? | 多各特探员 |
[39:14] | Agent Scully. | 史卡利探员 |
[39:15] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干嘛 |
[39:16] | What am I doing back in this place? | 我在这里做什么 |
[39:19] | Lie down, Agent Scully. | 躺下 史卡利探员 |
[39:20] | You’re not taking any more chances. | 你不再有任何机会了 |
[39:22] | What happened to me? | 我怎么了 |
[39:23] | You’re okay. | 你没事了 |
[39:26] | You’re fine. | 你很好 |
[39:28] | And your baby’s fine. | 你的胎儿也没事 |
[39:33] | But you’re very, very lucky. | 你非常非常幸运 |
[39:37] | What about Ms. Hendershot? | 韩德莎小姐怎么了 |
[39:39] | She’s resting fine, too. | 她已经在休息了 |
[39:41] | What about her baby? | 她的孩子呢 |
[39:43] | Six pounds, eight ounces. | 6磅8盎斯 |
[39:45] | A boy. | 一个男孩 |
[39:46] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天啊 |
[39:48] | They switched it. | 他们调包了 |
[39:50] | Agent Doggett, they switched it on her. | 多各特探员 他们把他调包了 |
[39:53] | It’s over, Agent Scully. | 结束了 史卡利探员 |
[39:54] | No, it’s not. | 不 还没 |
[39:56] | We can prove this. | 我们能证明 |
[39:57] | We can’t prove anything. | 我们什么也证明不了 |
[40:02] | They say you overreacted to everything.They say you overreacted | 他们说你对任何事都反应过度了 |
[40:05] | to fears you had about Ms. Hendershot’s pregnancy | 他们说你对韩德莎小姐的怀孕 过度担心 |
[40:08] | to the fears you had about your own. | 和对你自己的怀孕也一样 |
[40:09] | They showed me a tape of another woman’s womb. | 他们给我看的是 另一个妇女的子宫的录影带 |
[40:14] | They say it’s your baby just taped onto an old cassette. | 他们说你的孩子只是被录进旧的带子里 |
[40:17] | Well, then who were those men? | 那么 那些人是谁 |
[40:21] | They acted off information that came from me. | 他们是我派去的人 |
[40:24] | They say they saved your life. | 他们说他们救了你的命 |
[40:29] | How can I question that, standing here? | 在这 我怎么能怀疑这点 |
[40:36] | It was all planned. | 这都是计划好的 |
[40:39] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[40:42] | From the moment that man walked into our office. | 从那男人走进我们办公室的那刻起 |
[40:46] | We were used to get at Ms. Hendershot’s baby. | 我们被利用来取得韩德莎的孩子 |
[40:49] | And now we are being used to cover it up. | 而现在我们被利用来隐藏事实 |
[40:56] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天啊 |
[41:01] | At least you’re okay. | 至少你没事 |
[41:08] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 为何你不早告诉我 |
[41:12] | I was afraid. | 我很害怕 |
[41:17] | Afraid that they’d use it against me | 害怕他们用这对付我 |
[41:20] | to take me off the X-Files | 让我离开X档案 |
[41:22] | so that I couldn’t find Mulder. | 让我再也找不到穆德 |
[41:33] | I told you I’d help you. | 我说过我会帮你的 |
[41:38] | I said we’d find him. | 我说我们会找到他的 |
[42:09] | Scully? | 史卡利 |
[42:13] | I must have dozed off. | 我一定是等你等到睡着了 |
[42:14] | I was waiting for you to get back. | 我在等你回来 |
[42:25] | It didn’t take, did it? | 不容易吧 |
[42:29] | I guess it was too much to hope for. | 我想我太期望它了 |
[42:38] | It was my last chance. | 这是我最后的机会 |
[43:03] | Never give up on a miracle. | 绝不放弃奇迹 |