时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | 蒙大拿州海伦娜 半夜12:58 | |
[00:22] | Bogey at 12:00. | 妖怪在12点钟方向 |
[00:24] | Gotcha. | 搞定 |
[00:30] | I have engagement of unidentified flying object | 我和不明飞行物体遭遇 |
[00:33] | on Fanning Ranch Road westbound | 在扇形农场路西边 |
[00:36] | moving like a bat out of hell. | 就像蝙蝠出了地狱 |
[00:50] | 90-degree, low altitude, max-G redirect. | 90度 低空飞行 最大G力 |
[00:54] | Absolutely impossible. | 绝对不可能 |
[01:16] | I’m… | 我·· |
[01:24] | Oh, you idiot. | 你这白痴 |
[01:30] | Oh, this is not happening. | 哦 这是不可能的 |
[01:49] | This is not happening! | 这是不可能的 |
[01:54] | Shoot! | 该死 |
[02:03] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[02:05] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[02:18] | I come in peace. | 我很友善 |
[02:29] | This is not happening. | 这是不可能的 |
[03:33] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[03:35] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[03:36] | You said on the phone you’d received something urgent. | 你在电话里说有急事 |
[03:40] | You’re right, I did. | 你说得对 |
[03:41] | And I think it’s really important | 我想这真的很重要 |
[03:43] | you got right down here, Agent Scully. | 你应该坐下来 史卡利 |
[03:45] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:46] | You going to tell me what it is? | 你要告诉我这是什么吗 |
[03:50] | I passed it on to A.D. Skinner. | 我把它拿给史基纳 |
[03:52] | I’d like for him to tell you. | 我希望让他告诉你 |
[03:57] | Here they are. | 他们到了 |
[03:59] | Do you need me to askAgent Scully about her travel plans? | 你要我问史卡利她的旅行计划吗 |
[04:01] | No. She’ll be flying with us. | 不 她会跟我们一起 |
[04:08] | What? | 什么 |
[04:10] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[04:12] | Let’s go into my office. | 来我办公室 |
[04:24] | All right, what’s going on here? | 发生什么事了 |
[04:29] | A report came in last night from Montana. | 昨晚蒙大拿有份报告传过来 |
[04:31] | About a UFO encounter. | 关于一个UFO目击事件 |
[04:35] | What kind of encounter? | 什么样的目击 |
[04:37] | A young man chased a bright object | 有个小伙子追踪一个明亮物体 |
[04:39] | flying low across the sky. | 它低空飞过天空·· |
[04:40] | Tracked it all the way to a big field | 到一片广阔的田地·· |
[04:42] | where the UFO disappeared | 然后UFO就消失了 |
[04:44] | but where he claimed he saw an alien. | 但他声称看见一个外星人 |
[04:46] | Assistant Director | 助理局长·· |
[04:49] | I’ve got drawers full of reports | 我有一整抽屉的报告·· |
[04:51] | that begin just like that. | 都是这样开始的 |
[04:53] | Are you going to tell me what’s so important about this case? | 而你要告诉我 这个案件有多重要 |
[04:56] | Young man’s named Richie Szalay. | 那小伙子叫瑞奇·史雷 |
[04:58] | UFO nut from Bellefleur, Oregon. | 是俄勒冈州的UFO迷 |
[05:02] | You and Agent Mulder met him out there last spring. | 你和穆德去年春天见过他 |
[05:11] | Are you trying to tell me this has something to do with Mulder? | 你是要说 此事和穆德有关 |
[05:17] | He’s trying to tell you that it might. | 他只是说可能 |
[05:23] | Richie Szalay didn’t find an alien last night. | 瑞奇·史雷昨晚没发现外星人 |
[05:26] | He found a woman. | 他发现一个女人 |
[05:28] | A woman whose name you will remember– | 她的名字你会记得的·· |
[05:31] | Teresa Hoese. | 泰瑞莎·荷西 |
[05:32] | Teresa Hoese was the young mother | 泰瑞莎·荷西是位年轻的妈妈 |
[05:36] | who was abducted the night before Agent Mulder was. | 她在穆德前一晚被绑架 |
[05:38] | And who was returned last night. | 而她昨晚又回来了 |
[05:43] | Returned? | 又回来了 |
[05:48] | Hanging onto life by a thread. | 生命垂危 |
[06:00] | Who, who is Mr. Skinner? | 史基纳先生是哪位 |
[06:02] | I’m Skinner. You Dr. Desai? | 我是史基纳 你是德塞医生 |
[06:03] | I was told you were coming. | 我刚刚才知道你们 |
[06:05] | That you flew out here all the way here from Washington, D.C. | 都是从华盛顿特区来的 |
[06:07] | Yeah, we’re here to see Teresa Hoese. | 是的 我们是来看泰瑞莎的 |
[06:09] | I know. I just wish someone would tell me these things | 我知道 我只是希望有人告诉我这些 |
[06:11] | because this woman is in no condition… | 因为她的状况不好·· |
[06:13] | What is her condition? | 她的状况怎样 |
[06:14] | She’s circling the drain. | 她靠着循环导管维持生命 |
[06:18] | 12 years, I have never seen anything near this level of mistreatment. | 12年了 我从没见过这种虐待 |
[06:21] | [ Doggett ] Doctor, it’s important we see | 医生 我们和病人谈谈·· |
[06:23] | the victim and talk to her if we can about what happened. | 所发生的事很重要 |
[06:26] | Just promise me, whoever did this | 答应我 无论谁干的·· |
[06:29] | you guys will do everything in your power to catch them. | 你们一定要尽力抓住他 |
[06:36] | By rights, this young woman shouldn’t even be alive. | 这个女人不应该让她痛苦地活着 |
[06:45] | The medics said she asked for her baby last night | 医生说她昨晚问起她的小孩 |
[06:49] | but she hasn’t said a word otherwise. | 但她没说别的话 |
[06:51] | I suspect it’s all she’s holding on to. | 我怀疑她在隐瞒什么 |
[06:55] | What’s upsetting is… | 难过的是·· |
[06:58] | it’s almost like someone was experimenting on her. | 好像有人在她身上试验 |
[07:04] | What exactly did they do to her? | 他们到底对她做了什么 |
[07:07] | Inside her cheeks | 在她的脸颊·· |
[07:08] | there’s tissue damage in a linear pattern. | 深层皮肤组织受损 |
[07:11] | Her chest was cut into | 她的胸腔被切割·· |
[07:14] | and organ tissue in her abdomen’s scooped away. | 腹部器官组织被取走 |
[07:17] | In the X rays I see damage to the soft palate. | 从X光图可以看到受损的软组织 |
[07:21] | In the X rays, did you see, um… | 在X光图上 你有没有看到·· |
[07:24] | anything else? | 其它的东西 |
[07:26] | Foreign objects. | 体外的物体 |
[07:30] | I’m not sure what you mean. | 我不明白你的意思 |
[07:31] | Little pieces of metal. | 小块的金属 |
[07:33] | Implants. | 插入物 |
[07:35] | No, I didn’t. | 没有 我没看到 |
[07:39] | There was an Agent Doggett requesting a police report. | 这是多各特探员要的警方报告 |
[07:50] | You’re welcome to stay here and discuss foreign objects | 欢迎你来这讨论体外物体 |
[07:53] | but… | 但是·· |
[07:55] | looks like we got a suspect. | 看起来好像有嫌疑犯 |
[07:58] | U.S. pilots patrolling German airspace… | 美国飞行员在德国领空巡逻·· |
[08:01] | Richie Szalay? | 瑞奇·史雷 |
[08:02] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[08:03] | …describing highly maneuverable balls of light | ··一种很灵活的光球 |
[08:06] | which they referred to as “”foo fighters…”” | 他们称作”foo战斗机” |
[08:15] | Richie? | 瑞奇·史雷 |
[08:18] | John Doggett. I’m an FBI agent. | 我是调查局的约翰·多各特 |
[08:20] | This is Agent Scully | 这是史卡利 |
[08:21] | Assistant Director Skinner, our boss. | 助理局长史基纳 |
[08:23] | You mind if we come in? | 介意我们进来吗 |
[08:24] | Dude, you’re, you’re already in. | 老兄··你已经进来了 |
[08:26] | But, I, I know you. | 我··我认识你 |
[08:29] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[08:31] | You do… Richie. | 是的 瑞奇 |
[08:32] | From Oregon. | 俄勒冈州人 |
[08:34] | We met late last spring, you remember? | 去年春天我们见过 记得吗 |
[08:36] | Richie, if you live in Oregon… | 要是你住在俄勒冈 |
[08:41] | what are you doing in Montana? | 你到蒙大拿干什么 |
[08:43] | My buddy, Gary, right? | 我的伙伴 盖瑞 对吗 |
[08:45] | He was abducted. | 他被绑架了 |
[08:47] | Right before your partner. | 就在你搭档被绑架之前 |
[08:50] | I, I came looking for him. | 我来找他的 |
[08:56] | So, you just came out here on a lark? | 所以你来这玩的 |
[08:59] | No. I was following the news. | 不 我是听到消息 |
[09:02] | The news? | 消息 |
[09:02] | All, all that’s in the last two weeks. | 上两星期的 |
[09:04] | Yeah, I go on these Internet chat rooms | 我在网际网路聊天室上找到的 |
[09:07] | to talk about sightings and junk. | 谈论目击事件和垃圾 |
[09:09] | After Oregon there wasn’t a whole lot | 俄勒冈事件后就不是很多 |
[09:11] | but then all of a sudden in Montana… | 但突然出现在蒙大拿·· |
[09:15] | I, I never… | 我从未·· |
[09:17] | I, I never thought I’d find Mrs. Hoese like that. | 从没想到这样找到荷西太太 |
[09:22] | Not in a million years. | 几乎不可能的 |
[09:24] | Richie, when you found that woman’s body | 瑞奇 你发现那个女人时·· |
[09:26] | you said you saw somebody with her. | 你说看见有人跟她一起 |
[09:28] | You told the police it was an alien. | 你告诉警方是外星人 |
[09:30] | You know what a moulage casting is, Richie? | 你懂印模铸造法吗 |
[09:33] | It’s what the cops take | 当警方发现鞋印时·· |
[09:35] | when they find shoe prints. | 他们会做什么 |
[09:36] | They do these plaster castings | 他们会撒石膏铸造·· |
[09:37] | and the ones they got from the field | 他们当晚从田地中发现的·· |
[09:39] | that night were from 91l2 Nikes. | 是双9112 耐克鞋 |
[09:43] | You ever hear of an alien in Nikes? | 你听过穿耐克鞋的外星人吗 |
[09:44] | Doesn’t mean it wasn’t. | 并不代表它不是 |
[09:47] | Did it ever occur to you that it wasn’t an alien but a man? | 你是否想过 它不是外星人而是人类 |
[09:49] | Then what about his spaceship? | 那么他的飞行船是怎么回事 |
[10:07] | Agent Doggett? | 多各特探员 |
[10:11] | What was that in there? | 在里面怎么回事 |
[10:14] | That was pressing a witness to get to the truth. | 这是给目击者增加压力而获得真相 |
[10:17] | You refuse to believe that anything other than a man could have done this. | 你拒绝相信 这不是人类做出来的 |
[10:22] | Could have done what we saw to that woman in the hospital. | 像我们在医院看到的女人所遭遇的事 |
[10:26] | It’s not worth arguing about. | 这不值得我们争论 |
[10:27] | The point here is to find Mulder. | 关键是要找到穆德 |
[10:29] | And for months, we have been looking for a break | 我们找了几个月了 没多少线索 |
[10:32] | which is what we’ve got here. | 所以我们才会到这里来 |
[10:34] | What we’ve got is hope. | 我们只有希望 |
[10:36] | But let’s be honest, Agent Scully | 但坦白说 史卡利 |
[10:38] | about what no one wants to say. | 没人想这么说 |
[10:44] | Bad as you want to find Mulder, you’re afraid to find him, too. | 你很想找到穆德 但你也害怕找到他 |
[11:41] | What if he’s dead? | 如果他已经死了怎么办 |
[11:50] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[11:54] | I just had a bad dream. | 我做了恶梦 |
[11:59] | Let me get some clothes on. | 让我穿点衣服 |
[12:27] | I once had a talk with Mulder about starlight. | 我跟穆德曾经聊起过星光的事 |
[12:31] | How it’s billions of years old. | 它们有几十亿年之久了 |
[12:37] | Stars that are now long dead | 星星现在已经长眠了 |
[12:39] | whose light is still traveling through time. | 而它们的光芒仍在时间穿梭 |
[12:45] | It won’t die, that light. | 那光芒不会死 |
[12:48] | Maybe that’s the only thing that never does. | 也许那是唯一不死的东西 |
[12:54] | He said that’s where souls reside. | 他说灵魂就在里面 |
[13:03] | I hope he’s right. | 但愿他说得对 |
[13:18] | If you’re trying to prepare yourself | 如果你想为自己做好准备·· |
[13:20] | I want you to stop. | 我劝你不要这么做 |
[13:21] | Nothing says that we’re going | 我们不可能·· |
[13:24] | to stumble over him in some field. | 在某个田野上找到他 |
[13:29] | Nothing says he won’t be fine. | 也没什么暗示他遭殃了 |
[14:00] | May I help you, sir? | 有什么能帮忙的吗 |
[14:05] | Yes, I want to have a patient transferred. | 是的 我想把一个病人转院 |
[14:08] | Teresa Hoese. | 泰瑞莎·荷西 |
[14:10] | To be transferred? | 要转院 |
[14:11] | To another facility. | 到别的医院 |
[14:13] | I’d like to get her ready as soon as we can. | 我希望尽快给她做好准备 |
[14:16] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:46] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[14:48] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[14:50] | Who took her? | 谁带走她的 |
[14:53] | Well, has anybody talked to the doctor and asked him why? | 有任何人跟医生说过 而且问他原因吗 |
[14:56] | Or where? | 或者去哪 |
[14:58] | Well, where’s Agent Doggett now? | 多各特探员去哪了 |
[15:10] | Did you find her? | 找到她了吗 |
[15:12] | No. | 没 |
[15:14] | No? I don’t understand. | 没有 我不明白 |
[15:16] | You called us all the way out here. | 你一直叫我们过来 |
[15:20] | To get another point of view. | 从另一个角度看 |
[15:21] | Another point of view? | 另一个角度 |
[15:22] | We have a patient missing, Agent Doggett. | 我们有一个病人失踪了 |
[15:24] | You should just hear her out. | 你应该听她说完话 |
[15:26] | Hear who out? | 听谁说完 |
[15:33] | Her name’s Monica Reyes. | 她叫莫妮卡·雷耶斯 |
[15:36] | I worked a case with her once. | 我曾跟她一起破过案 |
[15:37] | She’s FBI? | 她是调查局的 |
[15:40] | I thought we might take advantage of. | 我想我们可以请教她 |
[15:43] | Expertise in what? | 哪方面的专业知识 |
[15:45] | She’s got her master’s in religious studies. | 她拿到宗教方面的硕士 |
[15:47] | Her specialization is ritualistic crime. | 她的专长是宗教仪式犯罪 |
[15:49] | Ritualistic crime? | 宗教仪式犯罪 |
[15:52] | Are we working the same case here? | 我们是在办同一件案子吗 |
[15:59] | Agent Reyes. | 雷耶斯探员 |
[16:04] | Assistant Director Skinner, Agent Scully… | 史基纳助理局长 史卡利探员·· |
[16:07] | Monica Reyes. | 莫妮卡·雷耶斯 |
[16:11] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[16:16] | Beautiful country out here. | 乡下的景色真好 |
[16:25] | I know it’s not very FBI of me, but I’m really trying to quit. | 我知道自己不太像调查局 我还真的考虑辞职 |
[16:29] | So, Agent Doggett’s been taking me through the case. | 是多各特探员让我参加此案的 |
[16:32] | Interesting. | 很有意思 |
[16:34] | Interesting? | 很有意思 |
[16:35] | What do you think happened? | 你认为发生什么事了 |
[16:37] | Isn’t that what you’re here to tell us? | 这不是你要告诉我们的 |
[16:39] | Oh, I have my own thoughts. | 我有自己的想法 |
[16:41] | It’s just, what we think happened | 只是 是我们认为的·· |
[16:42] | and what actually happened aren’t always the same thing | 和实际发生的事 不可能永远一样的 |
[16:45] | but not altogether insignificant, either. | 但也不是都不重要 |
[16:47] | I’m sorry, this feels like therapy. | 对不起 这听起来像是心理治疗 |
[16:50] | What happened being different | 我们所想要的事·· |
[16:51] | from what we want to have happened. | 和实际发生的事总是有距离 |
[16:53] | What who wants to have happened? | 谁要发生什么事 |
[16:55] | Well, I’m told this case involves you. | 我说这个案子跟你有关 |
[17:01] | It may involve someone close to me. | 可能是跟我亲近的人有关 |
[17:03] | Can we stick to the facts, please? | 我们可以谈谈事实吗 |
[17:05] | Well, it’s pretty clear | 这非常清楚·· |
[17:08] | that the woman who was found out here | 那女人是在这里被发现 |
[17:09] | did not inflict her own injuries. | 不是自己受伤的 |
[17:11] | That she was dropped here by someone | 她是被人丢到这里来的 |
[17:13] | and whoever it was cared about her enough not to kill her. | 他们不希望杀她 |
[17:17] | Did you happen to know | 你是否想过·· |
[17:18] | the peculiar nature of her injuries? | 她受的是什么罕见的伤吗 |
[17:20] | Yes. They were peculiar, but not altogether different | 是的 是很特别 |
[17:23] | from your typical cult ritualistic abuse. | 但和典型的宗教虐待没什么不同 |
[17:25] | Agent Reyes, we’re dealing | 雷耶斯探员··我们谈的是·· |
[17:27] | with abductions here… | 这里的绑架案·· |
[17:29] | not by any cult. | 而不是邪教 |
[17:31] | Okay. Good. | 好 很好 |
[17:32] | I mean, if it’s not. | 我意思是说 如果这不是 |
[17:35] | But you think that it is. | 但你认为是 |
[17:37] | Well, I go on what I know, of course | 当然 我继续这么认为 |
[17:40] | but I try to stay, you know, open. | 但我想留下来··思考 |
[17:44] | So, what do you think happened? | 你认为发生什么事了 |
[17:46] | Well, I’m told thatAgent Mulder | 我说过穆德探员·· |
[17:48] | and the other people who were taken were true believers. | 和其它被绑的人是真正相信的人 |
[17:51] | People 100% convinced in the abduction phenomenon. | 人们100%相信绑架现象 |
[17:53] | If this is about these people staging their own abductions… | 是不是这些人 上演他们绑架的戏码·· |
[17:56] | No, it’s about people coming together. | 不 是人们一起来的 |
[17:59] | Like minds as a group. | 以心灵群聚 |
[18:00] | So you’re basically saying that | 所以基本上你认为·· |
[18:02] | Agent Mulder has joined some sort of UFO cult. | 穆德参加了某种UFO邪教 |
[18:08] | Call it a group. | 称它作群聚 |
[18:09] | For what? | 要做什么 |
[18:10] | Well, we’ve all heard the news stories | 我们都听过这些故事 |
[18:11] | about transport to a mother ship | 在母舰之间传送 |
[18:13] | the idea of a giant mother wheel. | 巨型母舰的想法 |
[18:15] | The whole Heaven’s Gate thing. | 就像天堂之门一样 |
[18:18] | I see. | 我明白 |
[18:20] | It’d make sense. | 有道理 |
[18:22] | The leader of the cult leaves | 邪教的首领·· |
[18:24] | this woman out here to die. | 让女人在这等死 |
[18:25] | Learning she’s still alive | 知道她仍然活着 |
[18:27] | he comes back to kidnap her again for fear of exposure. | 怕事情暴露又回来绑架她 |
[18:29] | It’d make sense, too | 也有道理 |
[18:31] | that if we find this guy, maybe we find Mulder. | 要是找到这家伙 也许就找到穆德 |
[18:34] | Are you asking me to believe this? | 你要我相信这个 |
[18:37] | No. That’s not what I said. | 不是 我想说的不是这个 |
[18:40] | I don’t think he left her to die. | 我认为他不是让她等死 |
[18:43] | I don’t think she’s dead. | 我认为她还没死 |
[18:45] | Based on what? | 基于什么观点 |
[18:47] | Nothing, really. | 没什么 真的 |
[18:51] | It’s just a feeling. | 只是一种感觉 |
[19:02] | What are you walking away for? | 你为什么逃避 |
[19:04] | It makes some kind of sense. | 这有点道理 |
[19:05] | I’m glad you agree with her, Agent Doggett | 我很高兴你同意她的观点 |
[19:07] | because I’m not even sure that she agrees with you. | 我甚至不确定她是否同意你 |
[19:10] | Nor has she made any sense for me of how the doctor | 不管她说得多有道理·· |
[19:13] | who removed Teresa Hoese from the hospital last night | 医生昨晚怎么把泰瑞莎·荷西 从医院转走·· |
[19:15] | seems, by all accounts to have been in two places at once. | 好像事情在两个地方同时发生的 |
[19:18] | I know where you’re going with this, Agent Scully | 我知道你要怎么做 史卡利 |
[19:22] | but if you’re going to tell me this is | 但如果你是要告诉我·· |
[19:23] | another alien bounty hunter | 是另一个赏金猎人干的 |
[19:24] | this is where we part company. | 那么我们要合作才行 |
[19:29] | Enjoy your new company. | 享受你新的伙伴吧 |
[19:50] | How is she? | 她怎么样 |
[19:54] | We were almost too late. | 差点来不及了 |
[20:45] | Oh, hi. | 嗨 |
[20:49] | I thought you’d be out combing the hills with Agent Doggett. | 我以为你和多各特探员去爬山了 |
[20:53] | I’m on my way out to see him. | 我马上去看他 |
[20:55] | I just wanted to see film on this woman’s injuries– | 我只是想看看这女人的伤·· |
[20:58] | Teresa Hoese. | 泰瑞莎 |
[21:05] | Is there something you’re looking for, Agent Reyes | 有没有你要找的 雷耶斯探员 |
[21:08] | in particular? | 特别的吗 |
[21:10] | Implants, or signs of them. | 插入物 或痕迹 |
[21:12] | Implants? | 插入物 |
[21:15] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[21:16] | Metallic implants placed in the body | 身体里的金属插入物 |
[21:19] | oftentimes in the nasal cavity. | 常常在鼻孔里 |
[21:22] | Sometimes made of bone or cartilage | 有时用骨头或软骨制成 |
[21:23] | making detection a little more difficult. | 更难侦测出来 |
[21:25] | Yeah, I’m well aware of how they work. | 我想知道他们怎么弄的 |
[21:27] | You said you didn’t understand. | 你是说你不明白 |
[21:30] | I don’t understand your interest | 我不明白你的兴趣·· |
[21:32] | in what is commonly considered evidence of alien abduction | 外星人绑架事件常见的证物·· |
[21:35] | as a disbeliever in that phenomena. | 身为一个不相信这种现象的人 |
[21:37] | I’m not a disbeliever. | 我不是不相信 |
[21:40] | Excuse me. I, I, uh, I’m very confused. | 抱歉 我弄糊涂了 |
[21:43] | I know what I heard | 我知道我听见的·· |
[21:45] | and I heard you say that “”What we’re dealing with here is | 我听你说:”我们在这谈的是··” |
[21:48] | nothing more than a UFO cult.”” | “一个UFO邪教” |
[21:50] | There’s the confusion. | 这就是不清楚的地方 |
[21:51] | I still believe that | 我仍然相信·· |
[21:53] | but it doesn’t mean I don’t believe in the phenomena. | 并不意味我不相信这种现象 |
[21:56] | You believe in extraterrestrials? | 你相信外星人吗 |
[22:02] | Let’s just say I don’t not believe. | 我只说 我不会不相信 |
[22:05] | As I said, I try to stay open. | 我想说 我试着放开心胸 |
[22:13] | What is it you specialize in again? | 你说你的专长是什么 |
[22:15] | Ritualistic crime? | 宗教仪式犯罪 |
[22:17] | Right. Satanic ritual abuse. | 没错 恐怖宗教虐待 |
[22:19] | Or, I should say claims of it. | 或许我应该说 他们这么声称的 |
[22:21] | We never found any hard evidence. | 我们永远找不到有力的证据 |
[22:23] | We should talk sometime. | 我们应该找时间谈谈 |
[22:25] | Not that I don’t believe in it. | 我不是不相信 |
[22:27] | I was something of a black sheep | 我是害群之马之类的 |
[22:30] | in the field office in New Orleans | 在新奥尔良办公室 |
[22:32] | because of my beliefs. | 因为我的信仰 |
[22:34] | And what beliefs are those? | 相信什么 |
[22:38] | I just have certain spiritual notions. | 我只是有一些超自然的想法 |
[22:42] | I believe there are energies in the universe. | 我相信宇宙有能量 |
[22:45] | It might sound kind of cosmic | 也许听起来好像很和谐·· |
[22:47] | but I think I’m sensitive to them. | 但我对他们很敏感 |
[22:49] | I mean, I get these feelings. | 我··有这些感觉 |
[22:54] | And do you have any feelings aboutAgent Mulder? | 你有感觉到穆德探员吗 |
[22:57] | I don’t know Agent Mulder. | 我不认识穆德探员 |
[23:01] | And I don’t have any feelings about him. | 我没有任何感觉 |
[23:04] | But I am feeling your fear. | 但我感觉到你的恐惧 |
[23:07] | And fear’s not going to help you find him or anyone else. | 恐惧没办法帮你找到任何人 |
[23:12] | Maybe you can try and stay open, too. | 也许你也可试试放开点 |
[24:12] | No frickin’ way. | 别玩怪招 |
[25:06] | One, two, three, up. | 一 二 三 起来 |
[25:27] | Stop there! | 别动 |
[25:31] | I’m a federal agent! | 我是调查局探员 |
[26:21] | Examination of victim Gary Edward Cory | 检查受害人盖瑞·· |
[26:24] | reveals cuts and abrasions from ligature or binding devices | 显示由绷带或接合器材造成的 割伤和擦伤·· |
[26:31] | accompanied by distal and proximal bruising | 伴随着远近的压伤·· |
[26:36] | radiating in a symmetrical pattern around the ankles | 放射状对称地在脚踝部份·· |
[26:42] | the wrists… | 手关节·· |
[26:47] | and the face. | 以及脸颊·· |
[27:03] | Oh, my God, Gary. | 哦 天哪 盖瑞 |
[27:06] | You can go now, Richie. | 你可以走了 瑞奇 |
[27:10] | They just need you to sign a form. | 只要你填个表格 |
[27:32] | Dana… | 黛娜·· |
[27:37] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[27:43] | There’s work to do here. | 这有很多事要做 |
[27:54] | You’re hurting for her, I know. | 你为她感到伤心 我知道 |
[28:00] | Agent Scully. | 史卡利 |
[28:09] | I don’t know how she’s doing it in there. | 我不知道她在这里干什么 |
[28:14] | With everything she’s feeling. | 她全部的感觉 |
[28:19] | What she’s afraid of. | 她所害怕的事物 |
[28:23] | You know all too well. | 你太了解了 |
[28:33] | Let’s leave the past in the past. | 让过去成为过去吧 |
[28:39] | It was your fear, too. | 这也是你的恐惧 |
[28:42] | Those three days we looked for your son. | 这三天以来 我们一直在找你儿子 |
[28:46] | The fear of finding | 害怕找到·· |
[28:48] | what we did. | 我们已找到的情况 |
[28:49] | I understand. | 我明白·· |
[28:52] | That’s why you’re so determined to find Mulder alive. | 这就是你希望穆德活着的原因 |
[28:55] | It’s why I can’t stand here | 这就是我不能站在这的原因·· |
[29:00] | and listen to all this mumbo jumbo about spaceships. | 听这一大堆太空飞船的鬼话 |
[29:06] | I saw what I saw,John. | 我亲眼所见 约翰 |
[29:08] | I’m not going to lie to you. | 我不会骗你 |
[29:12] | But whatever it was, it led to this. | 但无论是什么 它引导我们变成这样 |
[29:14] | It’s the man I saw in the field. | 是我在田地上看见的人 |
[29:16] | He goes by the name Absalom. | 他叫阿布萨隆 |
[29:19] | A religious zealot | 宗教狂热分子 |
[29:20] | who escaped a shoot-out in Idaho. | 在爱达荷州一场枪战中逃生 |
[29:22] | where he was the nominal leader of a doomsday cult | 他是末日教派有名的头头·· |
[29:24] | who believed aliens would take over the world at the millennium. | 相信外星人会在千禧年控制全世界 |
[29:28] | Disgraced when they didn’t, he fled | 但是事实上却没有 他就羞耻地逃跑了 |
[29:30] | and tried a more ecumenical scam: | 并试着弄出更阴险的诡计: |
[29:33] | credit card fraud. | 信用卡诈骗 |
[29:35] | I ran the plate on the pickup truck. | 我跑到他那台载货车旁·· |
[29:38] | It’s registered to a farm about an hour from here. | 它登记在一个农场 离这里一小时路程 |
[30:20] | Get everyone inside. | 叫全部的人都进去 |
[30:21] | What? | 什么 |
[30:23] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[30:31] | They’re coming. | 他们来了 |
[30:34] | Who? | 谁 |
[30:36] | Who’s coming? | 谁来了 |
[30:43] | You can’t let them find him. | 你不能让他们找到他 |
[30:48] | Federal agents! | 联邦探员 |
[30:50] | Nobody move! | 全部别动 |
[31:00] | Hands on your heads! | 手放在头上 |
[31:02] | FBI! Please remain calm! | 调查局 请冷静 |
[31:04] | We have a warrant to search the premises. | 我们有搜查令 |
[31:06] | You are surrounded by law officers | 你们被包围了 |
[31:08] | who are armed, and prepared to shoot, if necessary. | 我们有武器 如果必要的话 |
[31:18] | Stop there! | 站住 |
[31:21] | Hands on your head. | 手放在头上 |
[31:24] | Turn around so I can see you. | 转身让我看见你 |
[31:28] | Move! Move! | 走 走 |
[31:30] | Go on! Move! Move! | 继续 走 走 |
[31:31] | On the ground now! | 趴在地上 |
[31:34] | FBI! Don’t move! | 调查局 别动 |
[31:38] | Please don’t panic. | 请不要惊慌 |
[31:40] | You are in no danger if you stay calm | 如果保持冷静就没有危险 |
[31:43] | and where we can see you. | 待在我们看得到的地方 |
[32:07] | Teresa. | 泰瑞莎 |
[32:10] | Agent Scully… | 史卡利·· |
[32:16] | You better get A.D. Skinner in to see this. | 你最好叫史基纳来看看 |
[32:19] | And Agent Doggett. | 还有多各特探员 |
[32:31] | I said I can’t explain why it happens. | 我说我无法解释为何会发生 |
[32:33] | Or how. | 或怎么发生的 |
[32:35] | Only where. | 只知道发生的地点 |
[32:38] | I got 46… | 你的信徒·· |
[32:41] | of your followers rounded up out there | 共有46个信徒·· |
[32:44] | at your compound. | 在你的营地 |
[32:46] | You make me go to them for a straight answer | 你叫我直接问他们·· |
[32:49] | it’s only going to make it worse for you. | 那只会对你更糟 |
[32:51] | How many times can I tell you? | 我跟你说过多少次 |
[32:53] | Night’s early. | 夜晚来得早 |
[32:55] | Coffee’s hot. | 咖啡是热的 |
[33:00] | The ships come in, drop the abductees | 船来了 丢下被绑架者 |
[33:03] | all messed up. | 全都一团糟 |
[33:05] | I go and get them | 我去接他们 |
[33:08] | so I can help them. | 我能帮他们 |
[33:10] | Just like you helped Teresa Hoese | 就像你帮泰瑞莎·· |
[33:13] | when you left her for dead? | 让她去死 |
[33:15] | Agent Doggett. | 多各特探员 |
[33:23] | You, uh…you say that these abductees are returned | 你··说那些被绑架的回来了 |
[33:30] | with severe injuries. | 带着严重的伤 |
[33:33] | But that doesn’t fit the pattern | 但这并不符合·· |
[33:35] | of any alien abduction model. | 任何外星人的绑架案例的模式 |
[33:37] | That’s what I’m trying to explain. | 我就是想解释这些 |
[33:40] | I predicted there would be an alien invasion | 我预测会有外星人入侵·· |
[33:43] | at the millennium. | 在千禧年 |
[33:46] | I was right | 我是对的 |
[33:48] | it turns out. | 它来了 |
[33:48] | ‘Cause that’s when this all started. | 然后它就开始了 |
[33:53] | Sir… | 先生·· |
[33:55] | given the criminal charges against you | 我们要对你提出犯罪控诉 |
[33:58] | you couldn’t be a less credible witness | 你不会是可靠证人 |
[34:01] | so stop trying to validate your theories | 所以别想证实你的理论 |
[34:03] | and just give us the truth. | 告诉我们真相 |
[34:06] | I’m telling you the truth. | 我正在告诉你真相 |
[34:10] | I only want to help these people. | 我只想帮那些人 |
[34:14] | So these video cameras that you have | 那你营地的录影机·· |
[34:18] | around your compound– how do they help? | 是做什么用的 |
[34:21] | Abductees… | 被绑架者·· |
[34:22] | live in fear of being taken again. | 活在再度被绑的恐惧中·· |
[34:24] | The cameras give them a sense of security. | 录影机给他们安全感 |
[34:28] | Or makes them afraid to leave. | 或是让他们不敢离开 |
[34:32] | Do you have videotape | 你有录影带吗 |
[34:34] | of how you happened to heal Teresa Hoese? | 治疗泰瑞莎·荷西的过程 |
[34:41] | No. | 没有 |
[34:52] | I asked you to give me the truth. | 我要你给我真相 |
[35:01] | Do you have videotape of this man? | 你有这个人的录影带吗 |
[35:28] | He’s hiding something. | 他在隐藏事情 |
[35:31] | Yeah, that’s for sure. | 是啊 当然 |
[35:54] | Agent Scully? | 史卡利 |
[36:00] | What? | 什么 |
[36:08] | What is it? | 什么 |
[36:15] | I saw him. | 我看见他了 |
[36:24] | I saw something. | 我看见什么了 |
[36:39] | I reviewed these tapes from the compound. | 我重新看了这些营地的录影带·· |
[36:41] | There are some things here I want you all to see. | 我有东西要让你看 |
[37:02] | They’ve got a body in there. | 里面有具尸体 |
[37:04] | Who is it? | 那是谁 |
[37:05] | You can’t tell from this angle. | 从这个角度看不出来 |
[37:07] | Well, then where’s another angle? | 那从别的角度呢 |
[37:09] | This is the only angle I could find. | 我只找到这个角度 |
[37:13] | Wait a minute. Stop it. | 等等 停 |
[37:21] | That man. | 那个人 |
[37:23] | I know that man. | 我认识他 |
[37:26] | Good, because here he is again. | 很好 因为这里又看到一次 |
[37:33] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[37:34] | His name is Jeremiah Smith. | 他叫杰迈·史密斯 |
[37:37] | Agent Mulder knew him. He believed that | 穆德认识他 他相信·· |
[37:39] | he had the ability to heal people. | 他有治好别人的能力 |
[37:40] | What do you mean, “”heal people””? | “治好”是什么意思 |
[37:42] | Like he did Teresa Hoese. | 就像他对泰瑞莎所做的 |
[37:49] | Well, whoever he is | 不管他是谁 |
[37:51] | take a look at this. | 仔细看这个 |
[38:02] | What the helljust happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[38:03] | That’s what I’d like to know. | 我也想知道 |
[38:24] | That’s still Jeremiah Smith. | 还是杰迈·史密斯 |
[38:25] | The hell it was. | 见鬼 |
[38:26] | That’s me, and I never even went in that building. | 那是我 我从没去过那栋楼 |
[38:28] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[38:30] | We have to get back out there. | 我们要回去那 |
[38:38] | Halt. | 等等 |
[38:39] | Identify yourself. | 表明身份 |
[38:41] | We’re looking for someone. | 我们在找人 |
[38:43] | A man who may be one of the detainees. | 可能是被拘留者 |
[38:49] | We need some bodies out here to help search the woods. | 我们需要人手 搜寻这个森林 |
[39:01] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[39:02] | Jeremiah Smith. | 杰迈·史密斯 |
[39:04] | Look, I know he’s here. | 听着 我知道他在这 |
[39:08] | Jeremiah Smith. | 杰迈·史密斯 |
[39:10] | I need to speak with him. | 我想跟他谈谈 |
[39:13] | You– in the back. | 你··转过来 |
[39:16] | Step out. | 过来 |
[39:30] | Come with me. | 跟我走 |
[39:42] | Take a seat. | 坐下来 |
[39:48] | Are you Jeremiah Smith? | 你是杰迈·史密斯 |
[39:51] | No, I… | 不 我·· |
[39:53] | Did you heal these people? | 你会治疗那些人 |
[39:57] | No. | 不会 |
[40:00] | Did you heal Teresa Hoese? | 是你治好了泰瑞莎 |
[40:04] | Look, I know who you are. | 听着 我知道你是谁 |
[40:13] | Agent Scully. | 史卡利 |
[40:25] | I’ll be right outside. | 我在外面 |
[40:33] | You’re going to expose me. | 你要揭发我 |
[40:35] | You’re putting people in danger– | 你会让人们身处危险中 |
[40:39] | abductees all over the country. | 全国到处有人被绑架 |
[40:43] | I save them. | 我救了他们 |
[40:45] | I’m the only one. | 我是唯一的一个 |
[40:49] | Where’s Mulder? | 穆德在哪 |
[40:50] | You came crashing in here. | 你搞砸了这里 |
[40:52] | I was trying to help him, too. | 我也想帮他 |
[40:55] | Where is Mulder? | 穆德在哪 |
[40:59] | You’d better come with us. | 你最好跟我们走 |
[41:08] | You must protect me. | 你必须保护我 |
[41:22] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[41:28] | It’s Mulder. | 是穆德 |
[41:41] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[41:44] | Agent Scully, he’s over there. | 史卡利 他在那里 |
[41:45] | How bad is he? How bad is he? | 伤势多重 伤势多重 |
[41:47] | How bad is he hurt? | 伤势多重 |
[41:54] | No. | 不 |
[41:56] | No. | 不 |
[42:00] | No. | 不 |
[42:02] | No. | 不 |
[42:03] | He needs help. | 他需要帮助 |
[42:05] | It’s too late! | 太迟了 |
[42:06] | He needs help! | 他需要帮助 |
[42:09] | Agent Scully. | 史卡利 |
[43:31] | Jeremiah. | 杰迈·史密斯 |
[43:43] | No. | 不 |
[43:44] | This is not happening! | 这是不可能的 |
[43:49] | No! | 不 |