时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:41] | Stop right there! | 在那别动 |
[00:43] | – Freeze. -Freeze! Put your hands in the air! | -站住-把手举起来 不要动 不要动 |
[00:45] | I need to tell the President something. | 我要跟总统说点事 |
[00:48] | I need to tell… I need to tell the President something. | 我要··跟总统说点事 |
[00:50] | GUARD: Get down on the ground. | 趴在地上 |
[00:52] | I need to see the President. He needs to know. | 我要见总统 他必须知道 |
[00:56] | Look, he needs to know. | 听着 他必须知道 |
[00:58] | Aliens– Aliens– they’re taking over the United States. | 外星人··他们要接管美国了 |
[01:03] | – He needs to know. – He’s got a weapon. | -他必须知道这件事 -他有武器 |
[01:07] | Get the weapon! Get the weapon! | 拿下武器 |
[01:09] | He’s shot. He shot himself. | 他中枪了 他对自己开枪 |
[01:11] | Damn it. Stupid son of a bitch. What was he thinking? | 该死 真是混蛋 他在想什么 |
[01:15] | -Get a medic! -Get a medic! | -叫医生来 -叫医生 |
[01:20] | Please, the President… | 求求你 总统·· |
[02:59] | Mulder, are you okay? | 穆德 你还好吗 |
[03:05] | For a guy who was, uh… | 嗯··不久以前我还在棺材里·· |
[03:08] | in a coffi n not too long ago I think I’m doing pretty damn good. | 跟现在比起来真是太好了 |
[03:13] | I don’t quite have my legs under me…yet. | 我还不太能控制我的脚 |
[03:20] | Well, you might want to consider sitting down | 你也许该考虑坐下来·· |
[03:23] | when you hear what we have to tell you. | 听听我们要对你说的事 |
[03:29] | Now, it’s, uh… | 现在·· |
[03:32] | it’s good news. | 有一个好消息 |
[03:33] | It’s… it’s miraculous news. | 是个··不可思议的消息 |
[03:36] | I can’t possibly exaggerate the inconceivability of you sitting here. | 我无法想像你仍然能坐在这 |
[03:44] | Let’s be honest… | 老实说·· |
[03:45] | your condition may be more incredible than your recovery. | 你的状况也许比 复原的状况还不可思议 |
[03:50] | Whatever neurological disorder you were suffering from | 不管你遭受了精神上多大的打击·· |
[03:52] | it’s no longer detectable. | 它已经无法侦测到了 |
[03:55] | After a course of transfusions and antivirals | 经过一连串注射和抗病毒·· |
[03:58] | it has rid your body of the virus that was invading it. | 已经把你体内的病毒清除掉了 |
[04:02] | The scars on your face | 你脸上的疤痕·· |
[04:05] | on your hands, on your feet, on your chest | 还有手脚和胸部的疤·· |
[04:07] | they, they seem to be repairing themselves. | 它们都会自然地修复的 |
[04:11] | Mulder, you are in perfect health. | 穆德 你现在非常健康 |
[04:20] | How do you feel Agent Mulder? | 穆德探员 你感觉如何 |
[04:24] | Like Austin Powers. | 就像”王牌大贱谍” |
[04:46] | Must feel good to be home. | 回家真好 |
[05:05] | Something looks different. | 看起来不太一样 |
[05:11] | It’s clean. | 比以前干净 |
[05:13] | Ah… that’s it. | 啊··是啊 |
[05:23] | Missing Molly. | 莫莉死了 |
[05:29] | She wasn’t as lucky as you. | 她可没你那么幸运 |
[05:37] | Mulder… | 穆德 |
[05:42] | I don’t know if you’ll ever understand what it was like. | 我不知道你是否感受得到 |
[05:50] | First learning of your abduction… | 你第一次被绑架·· |
[05:53] | and then searching for you and fi nding you dead. | 然后开始搜寻你··发现你死了 |
[05:59] | And now to have you back and, uh… | 现在把你找回来·· |
[06:05] | Well, you act like you’re surprised. | 你看起来很惊讶 |
[06:11] | I prayed a lot. | 我祈祷了很久 |
[06:17] | And my prayers have been answered. | 我的祷告已经得到了回应 |
[06:20] | In more ways than one. | 不只一个回应 |
[06:27] | I’m happy for you. | 我真为你感到高兴 |
[06:31] | I think I know… | 我想我知道·· |
[06:33] | how much that means to you. | 这对你意义有多大 |
[06:44] | – Mulder– – I’m sorry. | -穆德·· -我很抱歉 |
[06:48] | I don’t mean to be cold or ungrateful. | 我不是冷血 也不是忘恩负义·· |
[06:50] | I just… I have no idea where I fi t in. | 我只是··我当时什么也不知道 |
[06:54] | Right now. | 现在 |
[06:58] | I just, uh… | 我只是·· |
[07:01] | I’m having a little trouble… processing… everything. | 我不知道··怎么处理··一切事情 |
[07:14] | 西维吉尼亚州派奇 联邦教养所 | |
[07:18] | It’s Marion the Librarian, boys. | 我是马里恩 图书管理员 |
[07:23] | I got the new Harry Potter. | 我有新的《哈利波特》 |
[07:40] | Our Lord and Savior. For you. | 我们的主人和救世主 给你 |
[07:43] | I’ve got my books. | 我已经有书了 |
[07:45] | Expand your horizons. | 可以开启你的视眼 |
[07:48] | I know all I need to know. | 应该知道的我都知道 |
[07:52] | Want to bet? | 想要打赌吗 |
[08:03] | Put a rise in your Levi’s. | 让你的利维斯牛仔裤上一个层次 |
[08:29] | Again, our top story is the death of a man | (我们的头条新闻还是关于一个人的死) |
[08:31] | Again, our top story is the death of a man who jumped the fence | (昨晚从爬进白宫后死亡的人 |
[08:33] | at the White House last evening his name now released. | 现在知道他的名字了) |
[08:36] | Howard Salt, | (他的名字叫哈沃·索特) |
[08:37] | a federal employee working on the U.S. Census | (一个在美国统计局工作的联邦职员) |
[08:41] | got as far as the White House front door yesterday where he was stopped by security | (昨晚白宫安全人员曾阻拦过他) |
[08:45] | and shot accidentally by his own gun. | (他被自己的枪意外地击中) |
[08:46] | According to a Secret Service spokesman | (根据安全部门发言人透露··) |
[08:48] | Salt appeared to be irrational and resisted arrest | (索特已经失去理性并且拒绝被捕) |
[08:51] | shouting unspecifi ed grievances against the U.S. Government | (对着美国政府喊着不太明白的冤情) |
[08:55] | and demanding to speak with the President. | (还要求跟总统对话) |
[08:57] | Coworkers describe him as likable and hardworking. | (同事们形容他看起来很可爱 而且工作很努力) |
[09:01] | We never see them coming. | 我们没有看到他们过来 |
[09:05] | People are so rarely what they seem. | 人们对自己看到的东西总是很惊奇 |
[09:09] | Gentlemen.please, sit down. | 先生们 请坐 |
[09:20] | An application was submitted to me this morning by Agent Scully | 今早史卡利探员向我提出了一个请求·· |
[09:25] | on behalf of our old friend, Fox Mulder, for reinstatement. | 支持我们的老朋友 福克斯·穆德的复职 |
[09:29] | I assume you both know about this. | 我想你们应该都知道此事 |
[09:32] | – Reinstatement? – To the X-Files. | -复职 -到X档案 |
[09:35] | I thought Mulder just went home. | 我以为穆德只是回家罢了 |
[09:37] | Well, somebody’s very anxious for him to get back to work. | 有人很担心他重回工作岗位呀 |
[09:40] | I wanted you both to see this before I deny the application. | 我想在我否绝请求之前 让你们都看看这个 |
[09:44] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[09:45] | It’s a review of the success rate of your X-Files | 这是你们X档案成功率的回顾 |
[09:49] | since Agent Doggett joined the team. | 是多各特探员加入这个团队之后的 |
[09:51] | -Damn impressive,John. – Impressive, sir? | -真是惊叹啊 约翰 -是吗 长官 |
[09:57] | The only thing impressive about my work on the X-Files | 对于X档案的工作 唯一惊叹的事·· |
[09:59] | is that I even know what’s going on half the time. | 就是我不知道接下来会发生什么事 |
[10:01] | From this report, you and Agent Scully have had more arrests on percentage | 从这个报告来看 你和史卡利探员有更高的破案率·· |
[10:04] | than she and Mulder over seven years. | 比她和穆德七年以来还要多 |
[10:07] | – Take a look. – That’s not very fair to Agent Mulder. | -看一看 -这对穆德探员是不太公平的 |
[10:10] | So many of his cases involve… | 有这么多的案子是关于·· |
[10:12] | Aliens? | 外星人 |
[10:15] | There lies the problem. | 这会有问题 |
[10:18] | The F.B.I. isn’t a place for personal crusades. | 联邦调查局不是个人为所欲为的地方 |
[10:23] | I’m asking you both to make that understood | 我要你们站在我的立场上·· |
[10:29] | on my behalf. | 想明白 |
[10:31] | Well, you can’t ask me to tell Mulder he’s off the X-Files. | 你不能要我跟穆德说 他已经跟X档案无关了 |
[10:34] | It’s his unit. He created it. | 这是他的单位 是他创立的 |
[10:35] | I’m not asking you,John. | 我不是征求你的意见 约翰 |
[10:45] | You sent me to fi nd Mulder. I found him. | 你派我去找穆德 我找到了 |
[10:49] | Don’t charge me with driving a stake through his heart. | 不要逼我向他的心脏戳去 |
[10:51] | Maybe you’d rather I close the X-Files. | 或许你们宁愿我把X档案给封了 |
[10:55] | Then we’d both be getting what we want. | 那么我们都能如其所愿 |
[11:02] | Let’s go, Agent Doggett. | 我们走吧 多各特探员 |
[11:08] | Now. | 走吧 |
[11:14] | Kersh wants to put me behind a desk? | 克许想把我撩开吗 |
[11:17] | That is not what Kersh wants. | 那不是克许想要的 |
[11:19] | No, I think Kersh wants you to quit, Mulder. | 不 我想克许想要你离职 穆德 |
[11:23] | It’s more than that. He wants to punish you, to hurt you. | 还不止 他想要惩罚你 打击你 |
[11:27] | And you by putting you in this position. | 还有你 把你放在这样的位置 |
[11:29] | And Agent Scully, for not giving up on me. | 还有史卡利 为了不放弃我 |
[11:32] | Truth is, this is a bullet that was fi red about eight years ago. | 事实是 这是八年前击发的一颗子弹 |
[11:36] | It’s a magic bullet that’s been going round and round | 这是一颗魔街子弹 它一直在转 |
[11:38] | and right now it seems poised to hit me right in the back of the head. | 现在它要从我背后袭击我了 |
[11:41] | I think the question is, are we going to sit here and let this happen? | 我想问题就在于 我们就这样坐以待毙吗 |
[11:44] | Scully, you’re going to give birth in a couple months. | 史卡利 你几个月后就要临盆了 |
[11:47] | You can talk as tough as you like but you know and I know and they know | 你可以说得那么强硬 可是你我他们都知道·· |
[11:50] | that in a little while you’re going to have more important things | 你还有更重要的事要做 |
[11:53] | than whether or not the X-Files remains open. | 不管X档案是否仍然开启 |
[11:55] | They’re not closing the X-Files. | 他们不会把X档案封掉的 |
[11:57] | Kersh aims to keep them open with Agent Doggett running them. | 克许会让多各特接管它 |
[11:59] | Agent who? | 谁 |
[12:01] | I’ve had a partner for the last several months. | 几个月前我有另一个搭挡 |
[12:06] | He was assigned to help me find you. | 他被派来帮我搜寻你 |
[12:10] | Mission accomplished. | 使命完成了 |
[12:13] | Does he know what he’s doing at all, this guy? | 他完全知道他在做什么吗 这个家伙 |
[12:16] | About the paranormal? Not much. | 有关超自然吗 还不完全 |
[12:18] | I see. Then maybe the question is not who fi red this magic bullet | 我知道了 或许问题不是谁点燃了这颗魔街子弹 |
[12:22] | but whether or not it was a lone gunman. | 但无论是不是 它是一个孤枪侠 |
[12:25] | Agent Doggett is above reproach, Mulder. | 多各特探员是无可指责的 穆德 |
[12:28] | He’s being maneuvered just like you. | 他跟你一样灵活 |
[12:30] | Well, good. At least he’s maneuverable. | 好 至少他是灵活的 |
[12:37] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[12:38] | Going to get dressed. For the fi rst time I feel like getting back to work. | 穿衣服 第一次我有想回去工作的感觉 |
[13:39] | Wrap it up and fall in. | 把它包起来 |
[13:48] | Stay in line. | 排成一列 |
[13:53] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[13:56] | – Get back in line– – Hey,you! | -回到队伍里来·· -嘿 你 |
[14:01] | Go get that son of a bitch. | 把那混蛋抓回来 |
[14:05] | Nobody move! | 全部别动 |
[14:15] | Stand down! | 别动 |
[15:47] | Get over here. Over here now. | 过来这里 快 |
[15:51] | Come on, sit down. Hands behind your back. | 快点 坐下 把手放到后面 |
[15:54] | Head down. Down between your legs. | 把头低下 放在你的双腿之间 |
[16:00] | Absalom. That’s your name, right? What are you looking at? | 押沙龙是你的名字吗 你在找什么 |
[16:05] | The back of your neck. | 你的脖子后面 |
[16:08] | Sit up, Agent Doggett. I had to make sure. | 坐起来 多各特探员 我要确定一下 |
[16:15] | – Make sure of what? – Make sure that you’re still you. | -确定什么 -确定你还是你 |
[16:19] | Yeah, I’m still me. So why don’t you put that weapon down? | 是的 我还是我 为什么不把武器放下呢 |
[16:25] | You see this? Huh, do you see it? | 你看这个 看到了吗 |
[16:29] | “”Man shot at the White House.” | “在白宫开枪的人” |
[16:31] | They killed him for what he knew. | 他们为了灭口把他杀了 |
[16:36] | Then they’ll kill me, too. | 然后他们也会把我给杀了 |
[16:39] | Not if you put the weapon down. | 要是你不把武器放下的话 |
[16:41] | No. They’ll kill me anyway. | 不 他们一定会杀了我 |
[16:45] | I got one chance here. With you. | 我现在还有一个机会 跟你一起 |
[16:49] | Sit down. | 坐下来 |
[16:50] | Didn’t I tell you to sit down? | 我没有叫你坐下吗 |
[16:58] | – I’m not going anywhere. – You’re going with me. | -我哪里也不去 -你要跟我一起走 |
[17:01] | And I’m going to show you | 我要让你知道·· |
[17:03] | and you are going to spread the word. | 你要扩散那句话 |
[17:09] | Doubting Thomas is going to spread the word. | 多疑的多马门徒要扩散那句话 |
[17:13] | What word? | 什么话 |
[17:16] | The invasion has begun. | 侵略已经开始了 |
[17:18] | What invasion? | 什么侵略 |
[17:21] | – They’re already here. – Who’s already here? | -他们已经在这儿了 -谁在这儿了 |
[17:25] | Certain men have gone out among you | 有人走了出来·· |
[17:27] | and have withdrawn the inhabitants of their city | 撤走了城市里的居民·· |
[17:30] | saying, “”Let us go, and serve other gods | 说:”我们走吧 为其它的神效命去吧” |
[17:32] | that ye have not known.” | “那些还不了解的神” |
[17:35] | I don’t know what that means. | 我不知道那是什么意思 |
[17:38] | I open my mouth… in parables. | 我张开嘴··用寓言的方式 |
[17:43] | I utter things that… | 我发出声音·· |
[17:45] | have been kept secret from the world. | 并对这世界保密 |
[17:54] | On your knees,John Doggett. | 手放在膝盖上 约翰·多各特 |
[17:59] | SKINNER: He goes by the name Absalom. Aself-styled prophet | 他用的名字 押沙龙 自称是预言者 |
[18:03] | Agent Scully and I apprehended in Montana | 史卡利和我在蒙大拿拘捕的 |
[18:05] | where he commanded members of a small UFO cult. | 他有一小群的UFO信徒 |
[18:10] | These words were found on the wall of his cell | 这些话是在他家的墙壁上发现的 |
[18:13] | after he escaped from a work detail 40 miles from the state prison. | 在他逃出工作地点 离州监狱40英里远的地方 |
[18:17] | Now, we don’t know they mean | 现在我们不知道他们的意思 |
[18:19] | butAbsalom claimed to have knowledge of an alien invasion. | 但押沙龙说他知道是外星人入侵了 |
[18:23] | There were also claims of healings of numerous abductees | 还说为数众多的被绑者·· |
[18:30] | that had been subjected to alien torture. | 是受制于外星人的拷打 |
[18:35] | Claims that have never been substantiated… or refuted. | 他的声明从未被证实或反驳 |
[18:43] | But evidence of torture was real. | 但拷打的证据是真实的 |
[18:50] | Now, the only way we’re going to get answers is to bring this guy in. | 现在我们要找到答案的唯一方法 就是把这个家伙找到 |
[18:53] | Just know the man that you’re looking for is dangerous. | 要知道你们要找的人是危险的 |
[18:56] | He’s a felon, and he is capable of physical violence. | 他很残暴 他能带头制造暴力 |
[18:59] | All right, that’s it. | 好吧 就这样 |
[19:04] | – Where the hell is Agent Doggett? – I can’t reach him. | -多各特探员在哪 -我找不到他 |
[19:07] | I can’t run this thing, Agent Scully. | 我管不了这事了 史卡利探员 |
[19:09] | This is obviously an X-Files case. | 这明显就是X档案的案子 |
[19:11] | I know. And I’m all over it. I will find him. | 我知道 我会找到他的 |
[19:18] | I don’t know if this is going to make you feel any better. | 我不知道这样是否会让你感觉好受一点 |
[19:23] | 所有人去哪了 快下来 穆德 | |
[19:31] | – Mulder… – Who says you can’t go home again? | -穆德·· -谁说你不能再回来 |
[19:36] | – What are you doing here? – What’s it look like? | -你在这做什么 -看起来怎么样 |
[19:39] | It looks like you want to give them real ammunition to use on you | 看起来像你想要给他们真的军火 来对付你自己 |
[19:42] | – that’s what it looks like. – Hey, I am just down here visiting my buds. | -就是这样 -嘿 我只是来看我的伙伴 |
[19:46] | Where is this Agent Doggett anyway? What kind of hours does he keep? | 这个多各特探员又在哪 他怎么不按时上班 |
[19:49] | – Please, you do not want to stir that up right now. – Why? | -拜托 别添乱 -为什么 |
[19:53] | Because we have a manhunt in progress and I wantAgent Doggett running it. | 因为我们正在追捕逃犯 我想要多各特探员负责 |
[19:57] | Anything to do with this? | 关于这个 |
[19:59] | This Absalom abductee class picture? | 押沙龙被绑者的照片吗 |
[20:01] | Yes… it does. | 是的 |
[20:04] | – Why? – Because I noticed that the man who was shot | -为怎么 -因为我发现那个在白宫被击中的人·· |
[20:08] | on The White House lawn is one of the men in that photograph. | 就在这张照片里面 |
[20:10] | Top right hand corner. In profile. | 右上角的角落 在档案里 |
[20:13] | Howard Salt, if I’m not mistaken. | 要是我没弄错的话 名叫哈沃·索特 |
[20:15] | He’s right. You’re right. | 他是对的 你是对的 |
[20:18] | Consider that a freebie. The next one’s going to cost you. | 考虑一下这个免费赠品 下个东西就要收钱的 |
[20:22] | – Why? What else do you know? – Oh, I don’t know anything. | -为什么 你还知道什么 – 噢 我什么也不知道 |
[20:24] | But you know me, I got a real big hunch. | 但是你知道 我有一种预感 |
[20:27] | This Howard Salt was a multiple alien abductee | 这个索特多次被外星人绑架 |
[20:29] | worked for the U.S. Census Bureau. | 在美国统计局工作 |
[20:31] | Wanted to get word to the President unspecified grievances. | 想要跟总统说话 |
[20:34] | What do you want to bet those grievances were? | 你想不想打赌这是什么冤情 |
[20:36] | – You think he knew something? – I think they killed him for it. | -你想他知道些什么事 -我想他们就是因此而杀他 |
[20:40] | The man jumped the White House fence. He had a gun. | 那个跳栅栏的人 他有枪 |
[20:43] | Once again, I’m a betting man. I’m betting he had more than that. | 再一次 我很会打赌 我打赌他知道的不止这些 |
[20:46] | Mulder, you make it sound like this was a conspiracy. | 穆德 你说得好像这是一起阴谋 |
[20:48] | Ooh. There’s that word again. | 噢 又是这句话 |
[20:51] | You’re being paranoid, Mulder. Even for you. | 你又在妄想 穆德 |
[20:54] | Do you want to hear something really paranoid? | 你想听听真正的妄想吗 |
[20:56] | The F.B.I. gets its way, there’s going to be nobody down here | 如果照调查局的作法 没有人在这·· |
[20:58] | to ask the paranoid questions. | 没人会问你妄想的问题·· |
[21:00] | Nobody to find those faces in those photographs. | 没人会在这张照片上发现这些人 |
[21:04] | Surely not this Agent Doggett. | 当然不是这个多各特探员 |
[21:11] | Just what do you have in mind | 你在想什么 |
[21:13] | if you don’t mind my asking? | 要是你不介意我这样问的话 |
[21:16] | It’s my head that’s going to get blown off if there’s a screw up. | 要是弄糟的话 我的头会被吹走的 |
[21:19] | We’re going to get what that man at the White House died for. | 我们要找出白宫那个人的死因 |
[21:23] | To get it? | 找出死因 |
[21:24] | – To get it where? – You just concentrate on not screwing up, Agent Doggett. | -去哪儿找呢 -你只要集中精神就好了 |
[21:31] | Either way, you and I are going to become overnight sensations. | 不管怎样 你和我要熬夜了 |
[21:45] | Mulder, I know you know this but if anything leaves this room | 穆德 我知道你很清楚 要是有东西离开这房间·· |
[21:48] | -you could be in violation of the law. – Really? | -你可能会犯法 -真的吗 |
[21:51] | When I was dead I was hoping maybe they changed the rules. | 当我死的时候 我希望或许他们能改变规定 |
[21:55] | Mulder, just being here could be used by Kersh as cause for dismissal. | 穆德 待在这儿 会被克许作为免职的藉口 |
[21:59] | Then why don’t you shut the door so he doesn’t fi nd out. | 为什么你不把门关上 那他就不会知道了 |
[22:12] | I just don’t know what you’re hoping to fi nd in Salt’s personal effects. | 我不知道 你期望在索特的个案中发现什么 |
[22:16] | Neither do I, really. | 事实上 我也是 |
[22:18] | But maybe it’s like Howard Salt’s picture | 或许就像哈沃·索特的照片一样·· |
[22:20] | I’ll know it when I see it. | 看到的时候才知道 |
[22:23] | So you’ll risk the consequences | 所以你冒险·· |
[22:24] | even though there may be nothing here? | 尽管这里可能什么也没有 |
[22:25] | You don’t get it, do you, Scully? | 你不明白对吗 史卡利 |
[22:27] | The man shot at the White House, the prison escapee | 那个在白宫被击的人·· |
[22:29] | there’s something bubbling to the surface here. | 脸部还有一些泡沫 |
[22:31] | I want to know what it is. | 我想要知道是什么 |
[22:33] | Mulder, you’ve been through an ordeal | 穆德 你经历了这么多严酷的考验 |
[22:35] | that defi es all logical explanation. | 对抗所有的逻辑解释 |
[22:38] | How can you think that these two men have the answers | 你怎么会认为这两个人会有答案 |
[22:41] | when they defy all standard of credibility? | 当他们违反所有准则的时候 |
[22:44] | Since when has an X-File not defied a certain standard of credibility? | 当X档案不被人所相信时 |
[22:48] | At least that’s the way it used to work. | 至少以前行得通 |
[22:50] | Look, Scully, I need to make sense of what happened to me. | 听着 史卡利 我要知道发生了什么事 |
[22:53] | So that I can stop it. | 我才能阻止 |
[22:55] | Because if I can’t stop it, it could happen to anyone. | 因为要是我不阻止 这会发生在每个人身上 |
[22:57] | It could happen to you. And who’s to say it’s going to stop there? | 可能就是你 谁说要在这儿停止的呢 |
[23:01] | Mulder, if you go down the X-Files will go down, too. | 穆德 要是你完了 X档案也会完的 |
[23:05] | Theoretically, they could put you in prison for what you’re doing here. | 理论上 他们能因为你在这儿的所为 把你送进监狱 |
[23:09] | Yeah, well, compared to where I just was | 是的 跟现在的处境相比·· |
[23:11] | prison would be a Princess Cruise. | 监狱相当于公主游轮 |
[23:20] | Ho. Hey. What the hell is this? | 嘿 该死 这是什么 |
[23:24] | The entire hard drive is taken up with this. Ten gigabytes of memory. | 整个硬碟都被这个占用了 10G的记忆体 |
[23:39] | It’s been encrypted. | 是加密资料 |
[23:42] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[23:45] | I’m going to book myself on that Princess Cruise. | 我要为自己预订公主游轮 |
[23:52] | I’ll book it for you. | 我会为你预订的 |
[24:00] | 维吉尼亚州 联邦统计中心 半夜1:11 | |
[24:21] | State your name and your business. | 告诉我你的名字和职业 |
[24:24] | Special Agent John Doggett, F.B.I. | 约翰·多各特 调查局特别探员 |
[25:13] | I hope you know I got no idea where I’m going down here. | 我不知道我在这要去哪 |
[25:18] | I just need access to wherever they compile all the available data | 我只需要存取他们拥有的这些数据 |
[25:22] | – from the current U.S. Census. – And then what? | -现在的美国人口普查资料 -然后呢 |
[25:25] | Then you pick up the phone you tell the F.B.I. why you aren’t coming to work | 然后你拿起电话告诉调查局 在有人注意到我们的时候 |
[25:28] | until somebody pays us some serious attention. | 为什么你不来工作 |
[25:31] | Just so you’re not surprised we might not make it that far. | 所以你不惊讶 我们可能走不了那么远 |
[25:34] | We passed through an X-ray scanner on the way in here back at the gate. | 通过门口的时候 我们经过X光扫瞄器 |
[25:38] | Well, you better hope we make it. | 你最好希望我们能成功 |
[25:40] | I’d hate to see you die in vain. | 我可不喜欢你白白死去 |
[25:42] | That’s sort of in your hands, huh? So just in case | 命全在你手里啊 万一 |
[25:44] | how about you tell me what’s in this facility that’s worth me dying for. | 你能不能告诉我这里有什么值得我送命的 |
[25:49] | – It’s all in the Census data. Proof. – What? | -都在人口普查数据里 -什么 |
[25:51] | That they’re already here. That they’re already among us. | 他们已经在这儿了 他们已经在我们中间了 |
[25:56] | It’s all in there. | 都在那 |
[25:58] | I got a loaded gun pointed at this man’s head! He’s an F.B.I. agent! | 我有一支上膛的枪 指着这个人的头 他是调查局探员 |
[26:02] | – Listen to him!Just back off!. – I’ll pull the trigger! | -听他说 退后 -我会开枪的 |
[26:05] | – Listen to the man! Back off!. – I’ll pull it. | -听这个人的 退后 -我会开枪的 |
[26:08] | Lower your weapons! Listen to him! | 把你的武器放下 听他的 |
[26:28] | It may not be the best way | 或许不是最好的方式·· |
[26:30] | but it’s certainly one way to catch an escaped convict. | 但肯定是抓住逃犯的方法 |
[26:31] | I’ll give you that, Agent Doggett. | 我会同意你这么做的 多各特探员 |
[26:33] | I’d just as soon stick to the old-fashioned way, sir. | 我宁愿用老套的方法 长官 |
[26:36] | Shot was a little too close for comfort. | 开枪是一种安慰 |
[26:38] | You say this man claimed the U.S. Census Bureau had data | 你说那个人声称美国统计局拥有资料·· |
[26:40] | information that he was after that connects to | 是和在白宫草坪上 |
[26:41] | this man who was shot on the White House lawn? | 被击毙的人有联系 |
[26:45] | Proof, he said, that they were here among us | 证据 他说他们就在我们中间 |
[26:48] | whoever they are. | 他们到底是谁 |
[26:52] | – Agent Mulder. – Is this John Doggett? | -穆德探员 -这是约翰·多各特吗 |
[26:54] | You Agent Doggett? | 你是多各特探员吗 |
[26:57] | I hope you’re not commending him as a hero for what he did, because he is not. | 我希望你不是表彰他是英雄吧 因为他不是 |
[27:00] | I’m not about to referee a boxing match. | 我不是拳击赛的裁判 |
[27:03] | Just what’s the problem here? | 现在是什么问题 |
[27:04] | The problem? You occupy an office that used to be… | 什么问题 你占用了办公室·· |
[27:06] | devoted to fi nding the truth and now you’re busy burying it, | 以前是尽力找出真相 现在你忙着埋葬它 |
[27:09] | that’s the problem. | 那就是问题 |
[27:11] | Whoa, you must’ve got your wires crossed somewhere, Agent Mulder. | 你肯定越界了 穆德探员 |
[27:13] | – You got that man killed. – I got him killed? | -你把那个人杀了 -我把他杀了吗 |
[27:17] | Because of what he knew. What he was going to expose. | 因为他知道一些事 他要揭露事实 |
[27:19] | – You see this, Agent Mulder? – I see you sitting there, Agent Doggett. | -你看看这个 穆德探员 -我看到你坐在那 |
[27:24] | That’s good enough for me. | 这对我够好了 |
[27:40] | You’ve got to understand what he’s been through. | 你得明白他经历了什么 |
[27:42] | I mean, now he’s back and you’re… | 我是指 现在他回来了·· |
[27:51] | You know, it’s really not fair. You’ve been dead for six months | 这不公平 你已经死了六个月了·· |
[27:55] | and you still look better than me. | 但你看起来比我还好 |
[27:57] | But not by much. | 可是好不了多少 |
[28:01] | Melvin. I’d be a whole lot happier to see you | 梅尔温 真高兴见到你 |
[28:05] | if you’d just take your hands off my ass. | 不要再摸我的屁股了 |
[28:08] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[28:10] | I think it goes without saying | 我想不用说了 |
[28:13] | that we’re all, uh, tremendously relieved. | 我们都轻松了 |
[28:16] | And not just because we got big questions about your involvement | 不只因为我们对你在这件神圣的事件中 |
[28:19] | in a certain blessed event. | 牵涉的的问题 |
[28:23] | So much for playing a hunch, Mulder. | 这是一种预感 穆德 |
[28:26] | The, uh, Gunmen were able to decrypt the data that you found | 孤枪侠能解开你发现的数据·· |
[28:29] | on Howard Salt’s hard drive. | 在哈沃·索特的硬碟上 |
[28:31] | It was a series of file directories | 是一系列的文件目录·· |
[28:33] | that were downloaded the day that he died. | 在他死的那天下载的 |
[28:35] | – Downloaded from where? – The F.S.C., the Federal Statistics Center. | -从哪儿下载的 -联邦统计中心 |
[28:39] | A government information bank used by the U.S. Census Bureau | 哈沃·索特工作的美国统计局用 |
[28:42] | where your Mr. H. Salt worked. | 的政府讯息库 |
[28:43] | All right, what are you waiting for, boys? Get cracking. | 好吧 你们在等什么 |
[28:45] | Unless you think we’re all idiots | 除非你以为我们是白痴 |
[28:47] | it’s only Langly who’s the idiot. | 只有兰利是白痴 |
[28:49] | Don’t make like it’s my hacking skills. | 不要诋毁我的黑客技术 |
[28:51] | I’ve never seen such a radical counterdefensive. | 我从没见过这样的猛烈的反击 |
[28:53] | Fifteen minutes after Howard Salt was shot | 在索特被击毙的15分钟后·· |
[28:56] | at the White House, firewalls went up | 白宫的防火墙就建起来了 |
[28:58] | on every data bank at that very facility. | 在每个机构 每一个资料库 |
[29:01] | Well, why do that? | 为什么那样做呢 |
[29:05] | Because I’m right. Because they would kill to protect what’s in those files. | 因为我是对的 因为他们可以杀人来保护这些文件 |
[29:09] | Unless you got a password we don’t see any way short of that | 除非你有密码 我们是没有办法·· |
[29:13] | of getting ahold of this data. | 得到那些数据的 |
[29:15] | And the thing is even if you have a pass code | 即使你有密码·· |
[29:18] | you still have to break into the F.S.C.just to use it. | 你还要闯进统计中心才能用它 |
[29:23] | We all agree, you’re going to have to let this one go. | 我们都同意 你要放手 |
[29:26] | Oh. I see. | 噢 我明白了 |
[29:32] | Somebody’s been doing a little campaigning for her cause. | 有人要捍卫她的正义 |
[29:36] | Well, just remember, boys, this is America. | 记住 这是在美国 |
[29:39] | Just because you get more votes doesn’t mean you win. | 你有更多的选票 不意味着你就会赢 |
[30:06] | Your name came up today,John. Folks are all worked up. | 你的名字今天上头条了 传言满天飞 |
[30:09] | They say you dodged a bullet. | 他们说你躲开了一颗子弹 |
[30:11] | You can’t dodge what you don’t see coming, Knowle, that’s for sure. | 你看不到就躲不开 那是肯定的 诺依 |
[30:14] | That should tell you something about who you’re dealing with. | 那应该告诉你和谁打交道 |
[30:17] | Who am I dealing with? NSA? Secret Service? Military? Who? | 我跟谁打交道 国家安全局 情报部门 军方 是谁 |
[30:21] | You know better than that,John. | 你比我更清楚 约翰 |
[30:23] | They shot the man in cold blood. | 他们冷血把那个男人杀死 |
[30:26] | Didn’t even stop to ask him his name. | 甚至根本没停下来问他的名字 |
[30:28] | The way I hear it he made it too easy. | 我听说击毙他的理由很简单 |
[30:31] | Taking a federal agent hostage in a government facility. | 在联邦机构劫持一个政府的联邦人员作人质 |
[30:33] | They’d have shot him anyway. | 他们无论如何会把他杀了 |
[30:36] | – Without a doubt. – Why? | -完全不怀疑 -为什么 |
[30:38] | You and I have been friends a long time,John. | 你和我曾经是老朋友 约翰 |
[30:42] | I tell you things. But this is a whole other level. | 我告诉你一些事 但这是另外一回事 |
[30:46] | Don’t give me that doublespeak crap, Knowle. I’m being accused. | 不要废话 我现在被指责了 |
[30:49] | – Accused? Of what? – Of being used to get that man killed. | -是吗 为什么 -被指责杀了那个人 |
[30:53] | – Well, that’s insane. – Oh, is it? | -这真是愚蠢 -是吗 |
[30:58] | Maybe I am being used, and I just don’t know it. | 或许我被利用了 我还不知道呢 |
[31:02] | That’s what I want to know from you. | 这就是我想要知道的 |
[31:04] | Can’t tell you that,John. | 我不能告诉你 约翰 |
[31:06] | But I can tell you something. | 但我可以告诉你一些事 |
[31:16] | One thing you already know. | 一件你已经知道的事 |
[31:18] | These men are very good shots. | 这些人都是很好的枪手 |
[31:20] | What don’t I know? | 我不知道什么 |
[31:23] | Three words. | 三个字 |
[31:36] | Hold up! | 别动 |
[31:38] | Agent Doggett? | 多各特探员 |
[31:40] | – Yeah. – Could you wait a minute? | -是的 -你能等一下吗 |
[31:42] | Agent Scully, I’m sorry to surprise you. I don’t mean to. | 史卡利探员 抱歉吓你一跳 我不是有意的 |
[31:45] | What are you doing here at this hour? You’re freezing cold. | 你在这里做什么 你都冻僵了 |
[31:48] | I got something for Agent Mulder only I can’t go up there. | 我有东西给穆德探员 我不能进去 |
[31:51] | I don’t know him, and I know he doesn’t trust me | 我不认识他 我知道他不会相信我 |
[31:53] | so I’m going to ask you to get it to him. | 所以我来叫你把这个给他 |
[31:55] | What do you have to give him? | 你有什么给他 |
[31:57] | Information about this escaped convict who took me hostage. | 关于这次人质事件的资料 |
[32:01] | One of his disciples was the man shot on the White House lawn. | 他的一个门徒就是在白宫被击的人 |
[32:04] | Oh, yeah, Agent Mulder knows that already. | 是的 穆德探员已经知道了 |
[32:07] | What he doesn’t know is that man had a computer diskette | 他不知道的是 那个人有一张磁片 |
[32:09] | that he was trying to get to the President. | 他想要把它交给总统 |
[32:11] | – Who gave you this information? – I can’t tell you that | -你是怎么知道的 -我不能告诉你 |
[32:14] | but what I can tell you is is this diskette was labeled with a pass code. | 但我可以告诉你的是 这张盘设了密码 |
[32:18] | You have this, this password? | 你有密码吗 |
[32:21] | It’s three words: | 是三个字 |
[32:24] | “”Fight the future.” | “Fight the future”(为未来而战) |
[32:41] | Scully, what are you doing back? | 史卡利 你怎么回来了 |
[32:45] | Did something just happen? | 发生什么事了吗 |
[32:46] | I’m, um… | 我·· |
[32:50] | I’m not exactly sure I should tell you, Mulder. | 我不知道是否该告诉你 穆德 |
[32:55] | Scully, if you know something that can get us moving forward again, | 要是你知道一些令我们有进展的事 |
[32:59] | you need to tell me. | 那就得告诉我 |
[33:20] | – Yeah, who is it? -It’s Skinner. Open up, Agent Doggett. | -喂 是谁 -是史基纳 开门 多各特探员 |
[33:24] | – What are you doing here? – I got a call from Agent Scully. | -你来这儿做什么 -我接到史卡利的一个电话 |
[33:27] | – She’s at her apartment, completely beside herself. – Over what? | -她在公寓就她一个人 -什么 |
[33:30] | Mulder somehow got hold of a computer password | 穆德得到了电脑密码 |
[33:32] | – to a database filled with secrets. – What kind of secrets? | -能进入全是秘密的数据 -哪种秘密 |
[33:36] | Names of people the federal government is tracking using the U.S. Census. | 美国统计局的联邦政府人员的名单 |
[33:39] | Names of people who have a certain genetic profile. | 有基因档案的人名 |
[33:41] | The same information he believes the shooter at the White House knew about. | 他相信白宫里开枪的人知道这些事 |
[33:45] | – Also the guy that took you hostage. – You said Scully was upset. | -把你作人质的人也知道 -你说过史卡利生气了 |
[33:49] | That Mulder was going to act on this information in some way that… | 穆德要去处理这些资料·· |
[33:52] | What? | 什么 |
[33:55] | – You know about this? – I gave Scully the password. | -你知道这些吗 -我给了史卡利密码 |
[33:59] | – Where did you get it? – I can’t tell you that. | -你是从哪儿得到的 -我不能告诉你 |
[34:03] | You know, I’m starting to wonder about you, too,John. | 我开始也在怀疑你 约翰 |
[34:06] | Just whose side you are working on here. | 你现在到底站在哪一边 |
[34:09] | I’m starting to wonder about that myself. | 我开始要怀疑我自己了 |
[34:19] | You said Scully’s at her apartment. What’s the number there? | 你说过史卡利在公寓 电话是多少 |
[34:21] | That’s why I’m here. I can’t get ahold of them– either one of them– | 所以我才来这儿 我找不到他们·· |
[34:25] | and I have no idea where they went. | 我不知道他们去哪儿了 |
[34:29] | – Where are you going? – I can’t tell you that, either. | -你要去哪 -我不能告诉你 |
[34:32] | If I open up my mouth, I put you at risk. | 要是我开口 你就会有危险 |
[34:35] | You’re going to have to trust me on this. | 你这件事要相信我 |
[34:44] | 维吉尼亚州水晶城 联邦统计中心 | |
[34:58] | – What are you doing here? – Where’s Agent Mulder? | -你在这里做什么 -穆德探员在哪 |
[35:01] | He wouldn’t listen to me. | 他不听我的话 |
[35:04] | Get out of here. Get going. | 离开这里 快走 |
[35:05] | – I can’t do that to him. – Then do it for yourself. | -我不能对他那样做 -那就为自己 |
[35:08] | Look, I think I may have set you up. | 听着 我想我或许害了你 |
[35:12] | – What? – You just get out of here now | -什么 -你离开这里就是了 |
[35:13] | – and I’ll explain it to you later. – No. | -我晚点再跟你解释 -不 |
[35:15] | You explain it to me now. Set us up how, and with whom? | 你现在就解释 怎么设计我们 谁设计 |
[35:18] | The same men that shoot first and ask questions later. | 先开枪后问话的是同一个人 |
[35:24] | Agent Doggett! | 多各特探员 |
[35:30] | Frohike? | 弗兰基吗 |
[35:31] | Langly? Byers? Let’s go. I’m dying out here. | 兰利 拜尔斯 我们走 我会死在这儿的 |
[35:34] | Well, let us just finish our cappuccino and biscotti, and we’ll see what we can do. | 让我们把咖啡喝完 看看能做点什么 |
[35:39] | You can start walking now, Mulder. | 你可以开始走了 穆德 |
[35:41] | – Is the system bypassed? – You’ll know if it’s not. | -系统通过了吗 -要是通不过你会知道的 |
[35:44] | Great. | 太好了 |
[36:14] | Smile, buddy boy. The eye in the sky is watching. | 微笑 伙计 天眼正在看着你呢 |
[36:18] | We’re gonna be watching Mulder get busted | 如果我找不到改写电路 |
[36:20] | if I don’t find the override circuit. | 我们就眼睁睁地看着穆德被抓 |
[36:23] | Everything’s under control, Mulder.Just hold tight. | 一切在掌握之中 抓紧了 |
[36:28] | Okay, got it! | 好的 找到了 |
[37:00] | Come on, guys. I’m on autopilot here. | 快点 伙计们 我现在是自我导航 |
[37:03] | Go left, Mulder. There should be a pair of glass doors | 向左 穆德 应该有一扇玻璃门 |
[37:06] | about a hundred yards up. | 大概一百码远 |
[37:08] | According to our information, those doors will lead you straight into the data bank. | 根据我们的资料 那些门会引你直接去资料库 |
[37:22] | Hey, who’s working on the locks, fellas? | 嘿 谁来把锁打开 伙计们 |
[37:25] | Stand by. There you go. | 准备 好了 |
[37:34] | There ought to be two work stations in the middle of the room. | 应该是两个工作站在中间房间 |
[37:37] | Either one will give you access to the data. | 都能让你使用资料的 |
[37:53] | Let’s do some E-mailing. | 我们来发个邮件吧 |
[38:00] | Agent Mulder, get out of there! | 穆德探员 出去 |
[38:08] | Agent Mulder! | 穆德探员 |
[38:11] | Mulder? What the hell’s that? | 穆德 该死的 是什么 |
[38:13] | Your life’s in danger if you don’t get out now. | 你有生命危险 要是你现在不出去的话 |
[38:15] | Just a fly buzzing around the window. | 只是一只苍蝇在窗户上飞 |
[38:26] | Agent Mulder, get out. You’re coming with me. | 穆德探员 出去 你跟我来 |
[38:29] | I’m here to save you, whatever you may think. | 不管你怎么想 我在救你 |
[38:31] | I think you’re trying to keep this information | 我想你要把这些资料藏起来 |
[38:33] | from ever seeing the light of day, | 永不见天日 |
[38:34] | just like you did once before, Agent Doggett, that’s what I think. | 就像你以前那样 多各特探员 我是这样想的 |
[38:37] | Agent Mulder, I don’t even know what that information is. | 穆德探员 我不知道这是什么资料 |
[38:40] | You’re about to, along with a lot of other people. | 你知道 还有很多人知道 |
[38:42] | There going to learn that they’ve been targeted | 知道他们被盯上了 |
[38:43] | because of their genetic profiles | 因为他们的基因档案 |
[38:44] | for abduction and replacement by alien facsimiles. | 被绑架和被外星人代替 |
[38:49] | What do you say we start off with The Washington Post, huh? | 我们从华盛顿邮局开始 你说怎么样 |
[38:53] | You can believe whatever you want, | 不管你相信什么 |
[38:54] | but that information is never going to make it out. | 可是资料是不会出来的 |
[38:56] | What are you going to do, shoot me? | 你要做什么 对我开枪吗 |
[39:16] | ALL: Hello. | 喂 |
[39:18] | – Something’s wrong. – What are you talking about? | -事情不对 -你在说什么 |
[39:21] | I think we’ve been set up. You have to get Mulder out of there. | 我想我们都被设计了 你们得让穆德出来 |
[39:24] | Right now that’s basically impossible. | 现在是不可能了 |
[39:28] | Uh-oh. Mulder? | 穆德 |
[39:30] | – You’d better start typing fast. – Why? | -你最好打快点 -为什么 |
[39:32] | The cavalry just arrived. | 装甲兵到了 |
[39:36] | You son of a bitch. You set me up. | 你这杂种 你设计我 |
[39:38] | No. | 不 |
[39:42] | – Get him out of there, Gunmen. – We’re working on it. | -让他出来 孤枪侠 -我们正在做 |
[39:46] | – Come on, Agent Mulder. – Hey, get off of me. | -快点 穆德探员 -嘿 放开我 |
[39:51] | If I set you up, I wouldn’t be here trying to convince you to go. | 要是我要设计你 我不会来这里说服你回去的 |
[39:56] | They’re coming to kill you. They’re going to kill me, too. | 他们是来杀你的 他们也会把我杀了 |
[39:58] | That’s the set up. | 这是圈套 |
[39:58] | Mulder, I think you better listen to the man. | 穆德 我想你最好听他的 |
[40:01] | They got the data trapped and | 他们有资料陷阱 |
[40:02] | I can’t get it uploaded let alone start transmission. | 我不能上载更不用说开始传送了 |
[40:09] | – What is happening, Byers? – I’m trying to figure that out. | -这是怎么回事 拜尔斯 -我正想要弄清楚 |
[40:12] | – Mulder, are you there? – Yeah, I’m here. | -穆德 你在吗 -是的 我在 |
[40:15] | It’s look like there’s really, uh, no good way out of there. | 好像是真的出不去了 |
[40:20] | Except… | 除非·· |
[40:22] | Except what? | 除了什么 |
[40:26] | It’s a long shot, but, uh, worth a try especially given the alternative. | 这是大胆尝试 值得换个思维想一想 |
[40:33] | Here’s what you do. | 就这么做了 |
[41:27] | You’ve got two minutes, Knowle. | 你有两分钟 诺依 |
[41:29] | Two minutes to give me one good reason | 两分钟 给我一个好的理由 |
[41:32] | why I shouldn’t put your name in lights. | 为什么我不把你的名字爆出来 |
[41:34] | Why I shouldn’t expose you for the lying bastard you are. | 为什么不把你这个混蛋揭露出来 |
[41:38] | Hey,John, nice knowing you. | 嘿 约翰 认识你真高兴 |
[41:42] | You see that man across the park? | 你看到那个公园对面的人了吗 |
[41:47] | You walk, that man puts your name on all the wrong desks. | 你走 那个人把你的名字放错了桌子 |
[41:50] | I get it,John. | 我知道了 约翰 |
[41:52] | You asked me for information, I tell you what I can. | 你问过我 我都告诉你了 |
[41:56] | What you do with it is out of my hands. | 我无法掌握你做的事 |
[41:58] | You knew what I would do with it. That’s why you gave it to me. | 你知道我会处理的 所以你把它给了我 |
[42:02] | You expose me and then what? | 你揭露了我 然后呢 |
[42:04] | Where are you going to get your answers? | 你要去哪儿找答案 |
[42:08] | ‘Cause you’re standing on the tip of the iceberg, my friend. | 因为你站在冰山顶上 我的朋友 |
[42:11] | – You’re full of crap. – Am I? | -你在吓唬谁 -是吗 |
[42:15] | What is it you think those men were trying to protect? Census data? | 你以为那些人保护的是什么 人口普查数据吗 |
[42:18] | You need me worse than you know. | 你比你所知道的还要需要我 |
[42:20] | I don’t need someone using me to get another man killed. | 我不需要任何人来利用我来杀人 |
[42:23] | You think this is about Mulder? | 你以为这跟穆德有关吗 |
[42:25] | It’s about the truth,John. | 这关系到真相 约翰 |
[42:28] | What truth? | 什么真相 |
[42:30] | You got it all right in front of you. | 全在你眼前 |
[42:32] | It’s all in the X-Files. | 都在X档案里 |
[42:35] | I’m just one man trying to point you in the right direction. | 我只是想给你指引 一个正确的方向 |