时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:29] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[00:30] | Hey, damn it! | 嘿 该死的 |
[00:32] | My shoe… | 我的鞋 |
[01:45] | Give me my shoe! | 把鞋还给我 |
[01:52] | Misunderstanding, officers. | 你误会了 长官 |
[01:53] | I’m the victim here! | 我才是真正的受害者 |
[01:55] | The guy ripped me off. | 这家伙攻击我 |
[01:56] | Here, look. | 这儿 看 |
[02:00] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[02:15] | Paper… paper. | 证件 证件 |
[02:17] | Visa… passport. | 签证 护照 |
[02:34] | What is your… name? | 你的名字 是 |
[02:44] | L-I… I don’t know. | 我 我也不知道 |
[03:53] | Hey, guard! | 嘿 保安 |
[03:55] | Come here! | 过来 |
[03:57] | Andale.! | 行了 |
[03:59] | Hey, guard! | 嘿 保安 |
[04:02] | Somebody come here! | 能来人吗 |
[04:19] | Something funny? | 很好笑吗 |
[04:22] | Nice touch… putting it back on. | 有品位 还是把它穿上吧 |
[04:26] | Your one shoe. | 你只有一只鞋 |
[04:31] | Yeah, well, maybe I like to hop. | 是 好的 可能我喜欢单脚跳吧 |
[04:34] | You speak English. | 你说英语 |
[04:36] | Why didn’t you say something before? | 那你为什么早点说呢 |
[04:39] | You weren’t funny before. | 你之前没这么有趣 |
[04:43] | Where are we? | 我们在哪儿 |
[04:44] | What’s the name of this place? | 这地方叫什么名字啊 |
[04:45] | What, the jail? | 什么 监狱 |
[04:47] | The town. | 小镇 |
[04:48] | Tell me the name of the town. | 告诉我这个小镇的名字 |
[04:51] | Tell me where I am. | 告诉我 我在哪里 |
[04:54] | Sangradura. | 圣瓜路塔 |
[04:56] | Mexico? | 墨西哥 |
[04:57] | Man, if you can’t remember… | 哦 如果你不记得的话 |
[04:59] | you must have had one fine good time getting here. | 那你来对地方了 |
[05:05] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[05:09] | Damn, you don’t know that either, huh? | 该死 你连名字也不知道 对吗 |
[05:16] | Call you “One Shoe.” | 叫你 “一只鞋 “ |
[05:18] | Senor Un Zapato, huh? | 一只鞋先生 |
[05:25] | Hey, One Shoe, what do you know? | 嘿 一只鞋 你知道什么 |
[05:30] | I know I’m getting the hell out of here. | 我知道我要从这个鬼地方出去 |
[05:32] | You got money to bribe the police? | 你有钱去贿赂警察吗 |
[05:36] | That’s what it takes. | 这个是必须的 |
[05:38] | I just need to get to a phone… | 我需要打个电话 |
[05:39] | and call the U.S. Embassy. | 给美国大使馆个电话 |
[05:41] | Yeah, they can get you home, I guess. | 好啊 我想 他们能带你回家 |
[05:43] | Where is home? | 家在哪里 |
[05:52] | You know what I think, One Shoe? | 你知道我在想什么吗 一只鞋 |
[05:54] | Maybe getting home is not in your best interest. | 可能能够回家并不是你最大的兴趣所在 |
[05:58] | How’s that? | 为什么 |
[06:00] | This isn’t Tijuana or Cabo. | 这里不是提华纳或者卡布 |
[06:02] | We don’t see Americans in this town… | 我们在这个镇没有见到美国人 |
[06:04] | unless they’re on the run from something, somebody. | 除非他们是为了来干些什么事情 找什么人 |
[06:08] | This town… | 这个镇 |
[06:10] | people like you come here to disappear. | 像你一样的人来到这儿都消失了 |
[06:13] | People like me? | 像我一样的人 |
[06:16] | You don’t know me. | 你不认识我 |
[06:18] | Hey… you don’t know you. | 嘿 你也不认识你 |
[07:00] | Daddy? Daddy? | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[07:38] | Domingo Salmeron. | 多明戈·撒梅隆 |
[07:40] | Nestor! | 内斯特 |
[07:42] | Me estoy volviendo viejo aqui encerrado. | 我以为要管到老 |
[07:49] | Esas cosas toman tiempo. | 这些事情需要时间 |
[07:52] | Caballeros, ha sido un placer. | 先生们 我很开心 |
[08:02] | Cuanto por él? | 那他呢 |
[08:04] | Es caro? | 很重要吗 |
[08:06] | No mucho. Por qué? Estas enamorado? | 不重要 怎么 你的爱人吗 |
[08:14] | Hey, One Shoe… | 嘿 一只鞋 |
[08:15] | nobody coming for you. | 没人来找你 |
[08:17] | You want to hop out of here with me? | 你想和我一起走吗 |
[08:22] | I’ve got a job for you. | 我为你找了个工作 |
[08:23] | Domingo, es está. | 多明戈 他是 |
[08:26] | What kind of job? | 什么样的工作 |
[08:27] | What the hell do you care? | 你还考虑什么 |
[08:42] | You work hard, maybe I’ll even buy you another shoe. | 你努力工作的话 可能我会给你买另外一只鞋 |
[08:46] | Right one, left one… your choice. | 右脚的 左脚的 你来挑 |
[08:50] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[08:53] | Right here! | 这里 |
[08:57] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:58] | Some other time. | 再见 |
[09:01] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[09:04] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[09:09] | You watch your hands. | 你当心你的手 |
[09:12] | You’re bought and paid for. | 你是我花钱放出来的 |
[09:13] | You understand? | 你知道吗 |
[09:14] | I own you like I own that car. | 你是我的人 就像那辆车一样 |
[09:17] | I’ll pay you back your money. | 我会还你钱的 |
[09:19] | You don’t tell me what you’ll do. | 别告诉我你会做什么 |
[09:21] | I tell you what you’ll do. | 我告诉你 你要做什么 |
[09:47] | This makes one thing we know about you. | 至少我们知道一件事 |
[09:51] | You’re not a man of your word. | 你不是一个守信用的人 |
[10:22] | Céllate. | 闭嘴 |
[10:28] | Estoy tratando de concentrarme. | 我试着集中注意力 |
[10:37] | It fit good? | 适合吗 |
[10:38] | Mi zapato? | 我的鞋 |
[10:40] | What else of mine you got? | 你还拿了什么 |
[10:41] | My wallet, my documents? | 我的钱包 我的证件 |
[10:43] | Mis documentos? | 我的证件 |
[10:44] | No, no documentos. | 没有证件 |
[10:45] | What else did you take from me? | 你还拿走了我什么 |
[10:47] | Show me what else you got. | 给我看看 你拿了什么 |
[10:48] | Show me! | 给我看看 |
[10:50] | Show me.! | 给我看看 |
[10:52] | Qué es mio? Rapido! | 这是我的吗 快说 |
[11:00] | Ya estuvo. No mas. | 好了 就这么多了 |
[11:06] | Desaparecido. | 失踪者 |
[11:11] | Desaparecido? | 失踪者 |
[11:14] | I’m desaparecido? | 我是失踪者 |
[11:19] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[11:20] | No comprendo. | 我不明白 |
[12:06] | What’s the job? | 工作是干什么的 |
[12:09] | We’re movers. | 我们是搬运工 |
[12:12] | What do you move? | 搬什么 |
[12:14] | Mexicanos, Guatemaltecos… | 墨西哥人 危地马拉人 |
[12:18] | sometimes even Chinese. | 有时甚至是中国人 |
[12:20] | Drive them up north, across the border into McAllen. | 带他们开车北上 穿过国界到麦卡伦 |
[12:24] | You’re coyotes. | 你们是山狗 |
[12:25] | Don’t turn your nose up at me. | 别瞧不起我们 |
[12:28] | For all you know, you’ve spent your life fondling little boys. | 你就是一个从小到大被人溺爱的小孩子而已 |
[12:32] | No digas que quieres trabajar con este hijo de perra. | 不要说你想使用这个王八蛋 |
[12:41] | You start tomorrow. | 你明天开始 |
[12:43] | I’d invite you to have a drink with us… | 我邀请你和我们一起去喝酒 |
[12:45] | but Nestor hates you. | 但是内斯特讨厌你 |
[12:48] | They’ll rent you a room upstairs. | 他们会给你在楼上租个房间 |
[12:50] | I don’t have any money. | 我没有钱 |
[13:00] | First month’s salary. | 第一个月的工钱 |
[13:03] | Don’t try and leave town. | 不要试着离开这个镇 |
[13:24] | This mean anything to you? | 这个对你有什么意义吗 |
[13:31] | Not a thing… | 一点也没有 |
[13:33] | other than the fact that… | 事实上 |
[13:34] | you have silver in your pocket… | 你兜子里有银子 |
[13:36] | and you still ask me for money. | 然而你仍然向我要钱 |
[14:56] | I’m a marine. | 我是个海军陆战队 |
[15:01] | Semper Fi. | 永远忠诚 |
[15:39] | A.D. Skinner, Agent Scully… | 史基纳助理局长 史卡利探员 |
[15:41] | what’s this I’m hearing about Mexico? | 墨西哥那边传过来什么消息 |
[15:43] | Well, this came in last night… | 嗯 这个是昨天晚上 |
[15:45] | from U.S. Customs. | 从美国海关传来的 |
[15:47] | It’s a blowup from a security camera… | 从一个安全的摄像头上看到的 |
[15:49] | at the border crossing in Laredo, Texas. | 德克萨斯州的拉雷多边境 |
[15:51] | It was taken at 12:50 a.m. On the morning of the fourth. | 是4号的早上 12点50分 |
[15:55] | We’re sure this is Doggett? | 我们能肯定是多各特吗 |
[15:56] | It’s been scanned to Agent Reyes. | 雷耶斯探员进行了扫描 |
[15:58] | She also believes it is him. | 她也肯定是他 |
[16:00] | I’d say this reshapes the investigation. | 我想说 这个可以重新开始我们的调查 |
[16:03] | It’s our first solid lead. | 我们的第一个突破 |
[16:05] | Now, with your permission, I’d like to contact… | 现在 如果得到你的同意 我想联系 |
[16:07] | our legate’s office and extend our task force… | 我们的大使馆 然后扩大我们调查的力量 |
[16:09] | south of the border. | 在南部边界 |
[16:10] | I’m not extending the task force. | 我不会扩大调查的力量的 |
[16:12] | I’m disbanding it. | 我正打算解散这次任务 |
[16:14] | Excuse me? | 对不起 |
[16:16] | I see no other choice. | 我没有其他的选择 |
[16:17] | For the past 12 days I’ve had 40 agents working overtime… | 在过去的12天里 我有40个调查员日以夜继的工作 |
[16:21] | scouring the entire state ofTexas… | 搜查了整个得克萨斯州 |
[16:23] | in what appears to be a waste of effort. | 现在看来是白费工夫 |
[16:26] | I can’t move them lock, stock and barrel into Mexico… | 我不能把他们锁起来 然后装进木桶送到墨西哥 |
[16:30] | not on the strength of this. | 不能这样做 |
[16:33] | Turn it over to the Mexican federal police. | 把它交给墨西哥警察吧 |
[16:36] | Doggett’s in their jurisdiction, not ours. | 多各特是他们的管辖范围 不是我们的 |
[16:39] | Sir, he could be injured. | 长官 他可能会受伤的 |
[16:41] | Whether you believe it or not… | 不论你相信与否 |
[16:42] | I want to find him as badly as you do. | 我和你一样急切地找到他 |
[16:45] | But the FBI’s resources are already taxed… | 但是调查局的资源已经被限定 |
[16:48] | by national security concerns. | 在国内安全上 |
[16:51] | There are political realities I have to account for. | 我必须面对一些实际的政治问题 |
[16:55] | Sir… | 长官 |
[16:57] | Agent Reyes is still in San Antonio. | 雷耶斯探员还在圣安东尼奥 |
[17:00] | She was raised in Mexico. | 她是在墨西哥长大 |
[17:03] | She could offer the federal police some on-site help. | 她可以给联邦警察一些现场帮助 |
[17:06] | She can help them all she wants. | 她想怎么帮他们都可以 |
[17:10] | But from this side of the border. | 但是边界的这一边 |
[17:13] | Mr. Molina, you’re a hard man to get an audience with. | 莫利纳先生 你是一个难找的人 |
[17:16] | I’ve been trying for the better part of two weeks. | 我已经找了你两个星期了 |
[17:17] | 德克萨斯州圣安东尼奥 联邦调查局外勤办公室 | |
[17:19] | What’s keeping you so busy? | 什么让你忙成这样 |
[17:22] | Selling tractors. | 卖拖拉机 |
[17:23] | I own the biggest farm equipment dealership in south Texas… | 我有南得克萨斯州最大的农场设备代理权 |
[17:27] | AGCO, John Deere, New Holland, CAT. | AGCO John Deere New Holland CAT(拖拉机名) |
[17:29] | Impressive. | 让人惊叹 |
[17:38] | I’m sorry, I don’t speak Spanish. | 对不起 我不说西班牙语 |
[17:40] | She says I sell drugs. | 她说我卖毒品 |
[17:42] | Please don’t speak Spanish anymore. | 请不要再说西班牙语了 |
[17:51] | You know Hollis Rice, don’t you? | 你知道赫里思·莱斯 是吗 |
[17:53] | Vice president of Pan American Mercantile? | 泛美银行的副总裁 |
[17:56] | Sure. I do business with his bank. | 是 我和他的银行有生意来往 |
[18:00] | I know he’s missing. | 我知道他失踪了 |
[18:02] | My partner, John Doggett, was investigating his disappearance. | 我的搭档 约翰·多各特在调查他的失踪案 |
[18:05] | I’m betting my partner… | 我想我的搭档 |
[18:06] | came to you with questions. | 向你问过些问题 |
[18:08] | When would this have happened? | 什么时候的事 |
[18:09] | Two weeks ago. | 两个星期前 |
[18:11] | No, sorry. | 不 对不起 |
[18:14] | I don’t remember any person named Doggett. | 我不记得什么人叫多各特 |
[18:16] | Agent, I don’t quite know what you’re implying. | 探员 我不太清楚你指的是什么 |
[18:19] | Mr. Molina’s an upstanding businessman… | 莫利纳先生是个正直的商人 |
[18:20] | and a pillar of the commun… | 社会的栋梁 |
[18:22] | “Pillar of the community?” Does anyone actually… | “社会的栋梁 ” 用这个词的 |
[18:24] | use that phrase except Mob lawyers? | 基本上是黑帮律师 |
[18:26] | I’ll tell you what’s clear to me. | 我告诉你 我一清二楚 |
[18:29] | You’re some kind of middleman in a smuggling operation. | 你是那些干走私的中间人 |
[18:32] | Hollis Rice laundered money for your cartel… | 赫里思·莱斯给你们组织洗黑钱 |
[18:34] | until something went wrong. | 直到出现了差错 |
[18:35] | Maybe he got greedy, maybe he talked too much. | 可能他太贪心了 或者太多嘴了 |
[18:37] | Your cartel made him disappear. | 你们组织就让他消失了 |
[18:39] | Agent… | 探员 |
[18:40] | My partner has disappeared, too. | 我的搭档也消失了 |
[18:41] | He’s in Mexico, I know that much… | 他在墨西哥 据我所知 |
[18:43] | and I will find him, whatever it takes. | 我无论如何要找到他 |
[18:45] | Your only personal hope for the future… | 你人生唯一的希望 |
[18:47] | is that I find him alive. | 就是让我找到他还活着 |
[18:48] | Now where is he? | 现在他在哪儿 |
[18:50] | Unless my client is under arrest… | 除非我的代理人被逮捕 |
[18:52] | this meeting is over. | 这个会面结束了 |
[18:58] | No? Come on, Mariano. | 没有 莫利纳走吧 |
[19:22] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[19:25] | Get up, I want to show you something. | 起来 我给你看些东西 |
[19:27] | Come on. | 快点 |
[19:30] | Let’s go! Daddy, come on! Please! | 我们走吧 爸爸 走吧 快点 |
[19:34] | Can it wait another hour? | 能不能再等一个小时吗 |
[19:36] | No. | 不行 |
[19:36] | Why, what is it? | 为什么 是什么 |
[19:38] | A surprise. | 一个惊喜 |
[19:39] | Shh, don’t wake your mom. | 嘘 不要吵醒你妈妈 |
[20:06] | Senor? Senor? | 先生 先生 |
[20:10] | Cabina tres. | 第三个电话亭 |
[20:16] | Marine Corps Public Affairs Office. | 海军陆战队 公共事务局 |
[20:18] | Staff Sergeant McCormick speaking. | 我是麦考米克参谋军士 |
[20:19] | Yeah, uh… | 哦 |
[20:21] | this is Detective, uh… | 我是探长 |
[20:30] | …Ladatel calling from Mexico. | 从墨西哥打来的长途电话 |
[20:32] | I’m hoping you can give me some help. | 我想你能给我帮点忙 |
[20:34] | Yes, sir, if I can. | 好的 先生 如果我能的话 |
[20:36] | We’ve got a marine down here who’s been hit by a taxicab. | 我们这里有个被出租车撞倒的海军陆战队 |
[20:39] | He’s been messed up pretty good. | 他的状况不太好 |
[20:42] | He doesn’t remember his own name. | 他不记得他叫什么了 |
[20:44] | He doesn’t have any I D. | 也没有证件 |
[20:45] | We need to contact his family. | 我们想联系他的家 |
[20:47] | I assume there’s somebody somewhere… | 我想有人在什么地方 |
[20:49] | who’s worrying about him. | 会为他担心的 |
[20:50] | Any chance you can give me… | 有任何可能给我 |
[20:52] | a social security number or a date of birth? | 一个社会保障号码或者生日吗 |
[20:54] | No, unfortunately, uh, the only thing I have to go by… | 很不幸 没有 啊 我唯一有的是 |
[20:58] | is there’s a tattoo on his left shoulder that says… | 在他左肩上有一个纹身上面写着 |
[21:00] | “24th MAU. We Shall Not Forget.” | “24th MAU 我们不能忘记 “ |
[21:03] | You have any idea what that means? | 你知道是什么意思吗 |
[21:05] | Yes, sir, I do. | 是的 先生 先生 |
[21:06] | The 24th Marine Amphibious Unit. | 第24海陆两栖陆战队 |
[21:08] | It refers to the Lebanon barracks bombing in 1983. | 让人想起了1983年黎巴嫩贫民窟炸弹事件 |
[21:11] | That narrows things down. | 这样可以缩小点范围 |
[21:13] | Yeah, good, good. | 是的 不错 不错 |
[21:15] | This guy’s, I don’t know, he’s six feet, 190 pounds. | 这个家伙 我不知道 6英尺高 190磅 |
[21:18] | Brown hair, blue eyes, about 40 years old. | 棕色头发 蓝色的眼睛 大约40岁 |
[21:21] | If you could just put a name to him. | 如果能给他找个名字什么的 |
[21:24] | If you could just tell me anything at all about him. | 或者告诉我任何关于他的事情 |
[21:27] | Anything. | 任何事情 |
[21:29] | We’ll definitely look into it. | 我们会调查的 |
[21:35] | Detective, do you have a number where I can reach you? | 探长先生 你能给我留个电话号码吗 |
[21:40] | Detective? | 探长先生 |
[22:21] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[22:26] | Sounding good. | 听上去不错 |
[22:27] | Sounding better than it was. | 听上去比以前好多了 |
[22:29] | It won’t sound good until it gets new seals. | 有了新的密封垫 听上去就不错了 |
[22:34] | Ah, tu ves?Mas de lo que tu hayas hecho, sentado ahi. | 啊 你看到了吗 你做了什么 就会坐在那里 |
[22:41] | Thank God I got somebody… | 谢谢上帝 我找到了一个人 |
[22:43] | worth a damn. | 真能干 |
[22:44] | If you’d only drive for me. | 如果你只为我开车 |
[22:47] | You got a few odd jobs, fine. | 好的 你有不少杂活 |
[22:50] | I’m not breaking the law for you. | 我不会为你犯法的 |
[22:53] | A man of principle… | 一个有原则的人 |
[22:55] | as far as you know. | 只是你自己认为而已 |
[22:59] | Found something out about you today. | 今天找到了一些关于你的事情 |
[23:01] | You’re not going to like it. | 你不会喜欢的 |
[23:11] | Says your name is Henry Bruck. | 你的名字是亨利·勃拉克 |
[23:14] | The Federales are looking for you… | 墨西哥联邦警察在找你 |
[23:16] | in connection with a double murder. | 涉嫌两宗谋杀案 |
[23:21] | Doesn’t give details… | 不过没有给详细的资料 |
[23:22] | but that description’s you as far as I can see. | 你的情况我就知道这些 |
[23:28] | Don’t take it so hard. | 别难过 |
[23:32] | A man does what he does. | 做了就做了 |
[23:34] | I’m not judging you. | 我不在乎你是什么人 |
[23:35] | Just keep away from the Federales, okay? | 只要躲着墨西哥联邦警察就行了 好吗 |
[23:41] | We’ll keep you safe. | 我们会保护你的安全的 |
[25:46] | 德克萨斯州圣安东尼奥 联邦调查局特勤办公室 | |
[25:58] | Monica. | 莫妮卡 |
[26:00] | Dana. | 黛娜 |
[26:02] | Surprise, surprise. | 惊喜 惊喜 |
[26:03] | How did you escape Kersh’s cost-cutting regimen? | 你是怎么从卡什降低成本的计划中逃脱的啊 |
[26:06] | Did you see? He shut us down. | 你看见了吗 他把我们裁减掉了 |
[26:07] | Well, actually he doesn’t know that I’m here. | 实际上 他并不知道我在这儿 |
[26:10] | Nor does he know that Skinner is headed to Mexico… | 他也不知道 史基纳正向墨西哥赶 |
[26:12] | to consult with the federal police. | 和联邦警察协商 |
[26:14] | Perfect timing, I hope. | 我希望时间正好来得及 |
[26:16] | Look what just got handed to me. | 看看刚刚交给我的 |
[26:18] | This says that someone in Mexico… | 上面说有人在墨西哥 |
[26:20] | is trying to track down a former marine… | 正在调查一个从前的海军陆战队队员 |
[26:22] | matching Doggett’s description. | 和多各特的特征符合 |
[26:24] | It says that he was in an accident… | 还说他出了车祸 |
[26:26] | and possibly suffering from amnesia. | 可能失忆了 |
[26:30] | Wait… Detective Ladatel? | 等等 长途电话探长 |
[26:32] | Yeah, that’s who placed the call. | 是的 是打电话的那个人 |
[26:34] | Does that sound familiar to you? | 你听起来熟悉吗 |
[26:35] | Ladatel is a Mexican telephone calling card. | Ladatel 是一个墨西哥的长途电话公司 |
[26:39] | We’ll trace the call. | 我们会追踪电话的 |
[27:05] | Domingo, is that you? | 多明戈 是你吗 |
[27:17] | Siempre trabajo. | 一直在工作 |
[27:21] | I speak English, by the way. | 顺便说一下 我会英语 |
[27:24] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[27:26] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[27:30] | See you in hell, FBI. | 在地狱里再见 调查局 |
[28:38] | Nestor? | 内斯特 |
[28:39] | Oh, God, no. | 哦 上帝 不 |
[28:42] | Nestor? | 内斯特 |
[28:47] | You? | 你 |
[28:49] | Did you send him after me? | 你派他跟踪我 |
[28:51] | What? What’s that mean? | 什么 什么意思 |
[28:54] | Did you send him to kill me? | 你派他来杀我 |
[28:59] | Tell me who I am. | 告诉我 我是谁 |
[29:01] | I don’t know who you are. | 我不知道你是谁 |
[29:03] | Tell me who I am! | 告诉我我是谁 |
[29:05] | I don’t know, you son of a bitch! | 我不知道 你狗娘养的 |
[29:08] | But you killed my friend. | 但是你杀了我的朋友 |
[29:10] | You’re a killer. That’s who you are. | 你是个杀手 这就是你 |
[29:18] | Desaparecido. You’re one of the disappeared ones. | Desaparecido 你现在成为了失踪的一员了 |
[29:23] | What’s that mean, disappeared? | 什么意思 失踪 |
[29:25] | Disappeared by who? | 被谁 |
[29:29] | The Cartel. | 集团 |
[29:31] | They own the town… | 他们拥有这个镇 |
[29:32] | everything and everybody. | 任何东西 任何人 |
[29:34] | People who make trouble for them wind up dead. | 给他们惹麻烦的人都得去死 |
[29:37] | Other people who make more trouble… | 那些造成更大麻烦的 |
[29:40] | dead than alive get this. | 会生不如死 |
[29:42] | They took away my memory? | 他们让我失忆 |
[29:44] | How?! | 怎样做的 |
[29:46] | How do I get it back? | 我怎么才能恢复 |
[29:48] | You don’t. That’s the point. | 你不会的 这个就是要的结果 |
[29:56] | Daddy, Daddy… | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[29:58] | Daddy, Daddy… | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[30:00] | Get up. I wanna show you something. Come on. | 起床了 我想给你看点东西 快点 |
[30:04] | It’s a surprise. Come on. | 是个惊喜 快点 |
[34:55] | John… | 约翰 |
[34:57] | I’ve been looking for you everywhere. | 我到处在找你 |
[35:01] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[35:02] | I’m your partner Monica. | 我是你的搭档莫妮卡 |
[35:05] | Your name is John Doggett. | 你的名字约翰·多各特 |
[35:07] | You’re an FBI agent. Do you remember? | 你是个调查局探员 记得吗 |
[35:10] | John, trust me. We got to leave. | 约翰 相信我 我们必须离开这儿 |
[35:13] | I’ll explain it in the car… | 我会在车上解释给你听 |
[35:15] | but we’re not safe here. | 但是在这儿不安全 |
[36:03] | They’re telling us to come out. | 他们叫我们出去 |
[36:05] | Sure, they want us to make it easy for them. | 是的 他们希望我们别那么麻烦 |
[36:07] | Cartel owns the cops in this town. | 集团拥有这个镇的警察 |
[36:09] | They’re going to kill us. | 他们要来杀我们 |
[36:10] | They’re going to try. | 他们试试看 |
[36:14] | Take cover. | 躲起来 |
[36:16] | It won’t be long before they get tired of waiting. | 不会多久 他们就会等不及的 |
[36:22] | So, we’re partners, huh? | 那么 我们是搭档 |
[36:23] | How long we been working together? | 我们在一起工作了多久 |
[36:26] | Not long. | 不长 |
[36:27] | But we’ve known each other for years. | 但是我们认识很久了 |
[36:33] | They’re giving us one minute. | 他们给我们一分钟时间 |
[36:36] | What’s the name of my son? | 我孩子的名字是什么 |
[36:40] | It’s weird. | 太奇怪了 |
[36:42] | It’s the only thing I can remember is I have a son. | 我只记得一件事 是我有个儿子 |
[36:44] | I can see his face, but I can’t remember his name. | 我能看见他的脸 但是不知道他叫什么 |
[36:50] | Luke. | 卢克 |
[36:54] | Luke. | 卢克 |
[36:57] | How old is Luke? I can’t even remember that. | 卢克多大了 我都不记得了 |
[37:09] | Oh, God. | 哦 上帝 |
[37:12] | Oh, God, no. | 哦 上帝 不 |
[37:17] | He’s dead. He was murdered. | 他死了 被谋杀的 |
[37:21] | Is that right? Is that right?! | 是这样吗 是这样吗 |
[37:31] | He was kidnapped. | 他被绑架了 |
[37:34] | He was just a little boy… | 他只是个小孩儿 |
[37:36] | Oh! | 噢 |
[37:39] | The FBI got involved. | 调查局介入调查 |
[37:41] | I was assigned to the case. | 我被安排处理这个案件 |
[37:43] | That’s when you and I met. | 这个是你和我第一次见面 |
[37:49] | Oh, God! | 哦 上帝 |
[37:53] | God! | 上帝 |
[37:58] | Oh, God, John, they’re smoking us out. | 哦 上帝 约翰 他们用烟熏我们出去 |
[38:02] | John, I need you here. | 约翰 我要你帮我 |
[38:04] | I need you to focus here, John. | 我要你集中精神 约翰 |
[38:37] | John. | 约翰 |
[38:38] | John! | 约翰 |
[38:39] | If we’re going to die here… | 如果我们死在这里的话 |
[38:41] | you’re going to die on your feet! | 你要站着死 |
[38:43] | You hear me? | 你听到我说了吗 |
[38:45] | Do you hear me?! | 你听到我说了吗 |
[38:51] | Get in the bus. | 到车上去 |
[39:09] | Hang on! | 坚持 |
[40:15] | You work for the Cartel. | 你为集团干活 |
[40:17] | You make their enemies disappear. | 你让他们的敌人消失 |
[40:23] | You understand me? | 你明白我说什么吗 |
[40:25] | I speak English, but I don’t understand you. | 我说英语 但是我不知道你说什么 |
[40:28] | Like hell you don’t. | 尼玛的说不知道 |
[40:32] | You gave me these… | 你把这些给我 |
[40:37] | when you took my memory. | 我就失忆了 |
[40:39] | I have no idea how you do it… | 我不知道 你是怎么做的 |
[40:43] | but everything I am, everything I have… | 但是我的任何事情 我拥有的任何东西 |
[40:47] | my identity, you robbed that from me. | 我的身份 你从我那里抢走了 |
[40:50] | I don’t know who has been saying those things to you. | 我不知道谁对你说了这些 |
[40:55] | How can you prove them? | 你怎么证明他们说的 |
[40:57] | I was searching for a man, a banker from Texas. | 我在找一个人 一个从得克萨斯州来的银行家 |
[41:05] | Hollis Rice was the banker. | 赫里斯·赖斯是个银行家 |
[41:10] | He was out of his mind. | 他疯了 |
[41:11] | He didn’t even know his name. | 他都不知道他叫什么 |
[41:14] | You robbed him of that. | 你抢走了他的记忆 |
[41:16] | And then you tried to do the same thing to me. | 然后 你想对我做同样的事情 |
[41:22] | You failed, you son of a bitch. | 你失败了 你狗娘养的 |
[41:26] | I remember everything. | 我记得任何事情 |
[41:28] | Agent Doggett… | 多各特探员 |
[41:29] | leave him to us. | 把他交给我们 |
[41:40] | Why would you want to remember? | 你为什么希望记住那些呢 |
[41:45] | You can’t tell me you’re happier now… | 你不敢告诉我 你现在快乐多了 |
[41:49] | because you recall your life. | 因为你记起了你从前的事情 |
[41:54] | I saw it all. | 我看见了 |
[41:56] | So much pain. | 多么痛苦 |
[42:01] | Why would you want to struggle so long and hard… | 为什么你要把这些久远 |
[42:08] | to get that pain back? | 痛苦的记忆要回来 |
[42:14] | Because it’s mine. | 因为那是我的 |
[42:45] | Look, Daddy! | 看 爸爸 |
[42:56] | I can do it! | 我会骑车了 |
[43:06] | John… | 约翰 |
[43:12] | I’m so sorry… | 我十分抱歉 |
[43:16] | about Luke… | 关于卢克的事情 |
[43:18] | and about you having to relive that. | 你还要去记起那些事情 |
[43:23] | I’ll take the bad as long as I remember the good. | 我会把痛苦和美好都一起牢记 |