时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:24] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[03:13] | Jane Doe. | 无名氏 |
[03:15] | Found last night entombed in a tenement wall… | 被一探员发现埋在其租住屋的围墙内 |
[03:19] | by an agent who was following an anonymous tip. | 这个探员由于匿名线报跟踪了她 |
[03:23] | Time of death, approximately 2100 hours… | 死于大约晚上九点 |
[03:27] | from three stab wounds to the abdomen. | 从腹部三处刺伤可以推断 |
[03:30] | Dirt and clay were found… | 污垢和泥土在 |
[03:32] | under the nails of her right hand. | 她的右手指甲里被发现 |
[03:35] | What are those lacerations on her arms and feet? | 她胳膊和腿上的那些破口是什么? |
[03:38] | Predation… from rats. | 啃噬 老鼠干的 |
[03:41] | The agent was led to her body by the sound of their feeding. | 探员就是被它们咬食的声音领到她的尸体处的 |
[03:47] | Anyone? | 其他人有什么看法 |
[03:49] | She was killed someplace else. | 她是在别的地方被害的 |
[03:52] | She clawed at the dirt… | 她用指甲抓在泥里 |
[03:53] | before succumbing to her injuries. | 在屈从于对她的伤害之前 |
[03:55] | That’s possible. | 那是可能的 |
[03:57] | What else would help us I.D. This victim… | 还有什么有助于我们确认这个受害者 |
[04:01] | find the killer? | 找到凶手 |
[04:05] | It’s obvious, isn’t it? | 这是显而易见的 不是吗 |
[04:06] | What is? | 是什么 |
[04:09] | The chipped nail polish. | 指甲油剥落了 |
[04:12] | The drugstore hair rinse. | 头发冲洗了 |
[04:14] | This is a single woman, unemployed. | 这是一个无业的单身女人 |
[04:20] | That’s why no one’s I.D.’d her. | 那就是确认不了她身份的原因 |
[04:22] | You found blood alcohol? | 你查了她血液里的酒精含量 |
[04:23] | Point zero four. | 点零四 |
[04:26] | She hooked up with the wrong man in a bar. | 她和一个不好的男人在酒吧勾搭上了 |
[04:31] | He killed her. | 他杀了她 |
[04:35] | This man has killed before. | 这男人以前也杀了人 |
[04:39] | And you know that because… | 你知道那是因为 |
[04:41] | That bruise beneath her ribs? | 她肋骨下的伤痕 |
[04:44] | It’s from the hilt of a knife. | 那是刀柄撞的 |
[04:46] | The killer intended a single blow… | 凶手有意打击 |
[04:50] | the blade thrusting upward at a 45-degree angle… | 刀片从上以45度斜的猛插进 |
[04:54] | into the heart, causing death instantly. | 心脏 立即造成死亡 |
[04:57] | But she struggled, so he missed. | 但她挣扎着 所以他失败了 |
[05:01] | Then he got mad. | 然后他被激怒 |
[05:04] | Like I said… obvious. | 正象我说的 很明显 |
[05:48] | Agent Scully? | 史卡利探员 |
[05:50] | Great: Thank you. | 很好 谢谢你 |
[05:53] | You got something? | 你找到什么线索了 |
[05:54] | Quite a lot, actually. | 事实上 相当多 |
[05:55] | We’ve identified yourJane Doe, as Ellen Persich, 28… | 我们已确认那个无名氏是艾伦·匹斯奇 28岁 |
[05:58] | from Redland, Maryland. | 从马里兰的瑞兰来 |
[05:59] | How’d you make the I.D. So fast? | 你怎么能这么快确认身份 |
[06:02] | The bar that she was at last night… | 距昨天晚上发现她的那个酒吧 |
[06:04] | is about a half a mile… | 大约半英里外 |
[06:06] | from where another woman, Rita Shaw… | 有另一个妇女 丽塔·肖 |
[06:07] | was murdered two weeks ago… | 两星期前被谋杀 |
[06:08] | apparently by the same killer. | 明显地是同一个凶手 |
[06:10] | You’re saying the bodyJohn found was the second victim? | 你是说约翰发现的尸体是第二个受害者 |
[06:14] | This says that Rita Shaw was found in a ditch… | 这是说丽塔·肖在沟渠里发现 |
[06:16] | dead from a single knife wound. | 死于单面刀片所伤 |
[06:18] | The woman I found was plastered behind a wall… | 我发现的女人在墙后醉醺醺的 |
[06:21] | and stabbed three times. | 还被刺了三刀 |
[06:22] | That’s why I didn’t make the connection at first, either… | 那就是我一开始也联系不起来的原因 |
[06:25] | but that was the lab on the phone… | 但实验室打来了电话 |
[06:26] | and they confirmed that it was the same knife in both killings. | 他们证实两起谋杀用的是同一把刀 |
[06:29] | Well, how did you make the connection? | 对了 你怎么能联系起来的 |
[06:30] | I didn’t… | 我没有 |
[06:31] | but one of my students realized that the killer… | 但我一个学生认为凶手 |
[06:34] | only meant to stab Agent Doggett’s victim once. | 开始只不过想剌伤多各特探员发现的受害者 |
[06:36] | The other wounds were out of anger… | 其他的伤是他发怒造成的 |
[06:38] | because he missed. | 因为他失手了 |
[06:39] | That’s a pretty astute observation. | 那是十分敏锐的观察 |
[06:42] | Amazingly so. | 这样地令人惊讶 |
[06:44] | This cadet have any other answers up his sleeve? | 这个学员有其他的答案吗 |
[06:46] | Like what? | 象什么 |
[06:48] | I want to know why someone tipped me off to this in the first place… | 我想知道谁第一时间暗示我到现场 |
[06:51] | ’cause this isn’t an X-file… not by a long shot. | 因为这不是一个X档案 绝对不是 |
[06:53] | I don’t know, Agent Doggett, but now that you’ve got this case… | 我不知道 多各特探员 但现在你有这个案例了 |
[06:55] | I’d say run with it. | 你得破案 |
[06:59] | 弗吉尼亚 乔普林 法医训练设施 | |
[07:12] | Ted Hayes? | 特德·海兹 |
[07:13] | Rudolph Hayes? | 鲁道夫·海兹 |
[07:18] | I’m Agent Doggett. This is Agent Reyes. | 我是多各特探员 这是雷耶斯探员 |
[07:28] | Is that part of the training here, Cadet, smelling body parts? | 那是这儿训练的一部分吗 学员 闻尸体的部位 |
[07:32] | This man’s flesh smells of creosote… | 这个人的肉闻起来有木馏油味道 |
[07:36] | but his skin is soft. | 但他的皮肤柔软 |
[07:38] | Untanned. | 未晒黑 |
[07:41] | He worked indoors. | 他在室内工作 |
[07:43] | A hardware store, probably. | 大概是五金店 |
[07:46] | The tear marks at his elbow go from left to right. | 他肘上撕破的痕迹从左向右 |
[07:49] | He was broadsided in a car accident. | 在汽车事故中他位于较宽的一侧 |
[07:52] | His hands gripped the wheel so hard… | 他的双手把方向盘抓得这么紧 |
[07:55] | his thumb bone snapped on impact. | 他的拇指骨头在碰撞中猛地被折断 |
[07:59] | You determined all that just by looking at that arm? | 你仅仅通过看着手臂就能确定这一切 |
[08:06] | I see things. | 我有洞察力 |
[08:11] | We came to thank you. | 我们是来感谢你 |
[08:13] | Because of your analysis… | 因为你的分析 |
[08:14] | we were able to work up a profile… | 我们能逐步模拟出罪犯侧写 |
[08:16] | to catch the man who murdered those women. | 以抓住那个谋害这些妇女的凶手 |
[08:18] | What’s the profile? | 侧写是怎样的 |
[08:19] | White male, 25 to 35, ex-military. | 白种男人 25至35岁 前军人 |
[08:22] | Employed near the bars where he met… | 受雇于附近的酒吧 在那儿他碰见 |
[08:25] | Why are you shaking your head? | 为什么你摇头 |
[08:26] | The profile’s wrong. | 侧写错了 |
[08:30] | Your killer is in his 40s. | 凶手大约四十几岁 |
[08:33] | A felon, recently arrived from out of state. | 一个重罪犯 最近从其他州到这里 |
[08:36] | His parole officer thinks he’s looking for a job. | 他的假释官认为他正在找工作 |
[08:39] | He already has one… working for organized crime. | 他已有一个 为犯罪组织工作 |
[08:46] | He’s killed many people. | 他已经杀了很多人 |
[08:51] | He’s going to keep on killing. | 他还会继续杀人 |
[09:01] | Kind of annoying, isn’t he? | 有几分烦人的 不是吗 |
[10:33] | John. | 约翰 |
[10:52] | Nicholas Regali? | 尼古拉斯·内盖里 |
[10:55] | I’m Agent Reyes. This is Agent Doggett. | 我是雷耶斯探员 这是多各特探员 |
[10:59] | Oh, don’t put them away so fast, Agents. | 哦 别这么快把它们拿开 探员 |
[11:01] | I want to read them. | 我要仔细看一下 |
[11:05] | John Jay… Dog… it. | 约翰 杰 多可 易特 |
[11:12] | Monica Reyes. | 莫妮卡·雷耶斯 |
[11:15] | Mr. Regali, you’re in town in violation of the terms of your parole… | 内盖里先生 你在镇上出现违犯了假释条例 |
[11:19] | back in New York. | 你应该呆在纽约 |
[11:21] | Call my parole officer. | 找我的假释官 |
[11:22] | She’ll tell you I’m here looking for work. | 她会告诉你我在这儿找工作 |
[11:26] | You come here often, Mr. Regali? | 你经常来这儿吗 内盖里先生 |
[11:29] | Like last night… | 像昨天晚上 |
[11:31] | when Ellen Persich got murdered in the parking lot out back? | 艾伦·匹斯奇在后面的停车场被谋杀 |
[11:36] | Last night. I don’t remember. | 昨天晚上 我不记得 |
[11:39] | Maybe you remember being at the Bent Oak. | 也许你记得本澳客 |
[11:42] | Bartender says he saw you there two weeks ago. | 酒吧招待说两星期前在那看见你了 |
[11:45] | The same night a woman named Rita Shaw got stabbed in the heart. | 同一天晚上一位叫丽塔·肖的妇女刺中心脏而亡 |
[11:48] | What do you have to say about that, Mr. Regali? | 你有什么可说的 内盖里先生 |
[11:55] | You folks don’t know what you’re dealing with. | 你们不知道自己在干什么 |
[12:02] | You don’t want to play this game, flatfoot. | 你不用玩这个游戏 臭警察 |
[12:05] | Not with me. | 别和我玩这个 |
[12:06] | You like to kill women, Mr. Regali? | 你喜欢杀女人 内盖里先生 |
[12:09] | You may think you can get away with it… | 你想你能逃脱处罚 |
[12:11] | but that’s not going to happen. | 但那不会发生 |
[12:13] | Like I said… | 像我说的 |
[12:16] | you really don’t know what you’re dealing with. | 你真的不知道你在干什么 |
[12:18] | I think we do. | 我想我们知道 |
[12:25] | Agent Dog… it. Agent Reyes. | 多可 易特探员 雷耶斯探员 |
[14:11] | How long you been standing there? | 你在这站多久了 |
[14:13] | Not long. | 没多久 |
[14:19] | I’m glad you dropped by. | 你过来 我很高兴 |
[14:21] | Wanted to tell you… | 想要告诉你 |
[14:22] | we hit pay dirt with your profile. | 你的模拟侧写给了我们有用的发现 |
[14:25] | No arrests yet, but we’re building our case. | 还没有逮捕 但正为我们破案奠定基础 |
[14:28] | There’s something else. | 还有一些不太明了的事 |
[14:38] | There’s another case I’d like you to take a look at. | 有另一个案子我想让你看一看 |
[14:43] | Seven-year-old boy rides his bike around the block. | 一个七岁男孩绕着街区骑自行车 |
[14:48] | His mom’s on the porch, counting his laps. | 妈妈站在门廊数他的圈数 |
[14:54] | He waves to her every time he goes by… | 每次经过时他都向妈妈挥手示意 |
[14:57] | and after six laps, he doesn’t come back around. | 六圈之后 他没有再回来 |
[15:03] | She goes looking for him. | 她一直寻找着他 |
[15:13] | She finds his bike lying on the sidewalk. | 她只找到他的单车躺在人行道上 |
[15:17] | There’s no witnesses… | 没有目击证人 |
[15:21] | no ransom demands… | 没有勒索赎金要求 |
[15:23] | no clue as to who took him or why. | 谁 为什么要绑架他 都毫无线索 |
[15:28] | The cops search door-to-door… | 警察一户一户 |
[15:31] | block-to-block for two days. | 一个街区一个街区搜了两天 |
[15:33] | Nothing. No news at all. | 什么也没有 根本没有消息 |
[15:36] | And after three days… | 三天后 |
[15:39] | they find him in a field. | 他们在郊外找到了他 |
[16:02] | It’s all in here. | 都在这了 |
[16:04] | The particulars… | 强调的是 |
[16:06] | about my son. | 是我的儿子 |
[16:11] | I’ve been over this I don’t know how many times… | 我已反复看了这些 不知道多少次 |
[16:15] | but after nine years, there’s not a lot to go on. | 但九年过去了 没有什么进展 |
[16:21] | You were such a big help yesterday. | 你昨天有这样大的帮助 |
[16:23] | If there’s anything you see here… | 如果你发现任何线索 |
[16:28] | Agent Doggett… | 多各特探员 |
[16:30] | that case I helped you with yesterday? | 昨天我帮你的那个案子 |
[16:35] | That is your son’s. | 那是你儿子的 |
[17:00] | What is this? | 什么意思 |
[17:02] | Unsolved murders. | 没解决的谋杀案 |
[17:06] | I started collecting them before I came to the FBI. | 来调查局之前我开始收集它们 |
[17:10] | I couldn’t tell you why. | 我不能告诉你为什么 |
[17:14] | What do you do with these? | 你收集这些干什么 |
[17:18] | If I sit with them… | 如果我和他们长时间 |
[17:21] | for a long time… | 坐在一起 |
[17:24] | very quietly… | 非常安静地 |
[17:27] | they tell me things. | 他们会告诉我一些情况的 |
[17:34] | It’s how I see what I see. | 也就是我怎么知道和知道什么 |
[17:42] | You’ve been following my son’s case. | 你已经注意我儿子的案子 |
[17:44] | For a long time. | 很长时间了 |
[17:49] | He calls to me. | 他一直呼唤我 |
[17:55] | Cadet… | 学员 |
[17:58] | you should know there’s a real good chance you’re nuts. | 你应该知道这是让你发疯的好机会 |
[18:02] | You recognize that man? | 你认识那个男人 |
[18:05] | It’s Bob Harvey. | 是鲍勃·哈维 |
[18:07] | It’s the closest we ever had to a suspect. | 这曾是我们最怀疑的嫌犯 |
[18:10] | He died. | 他死了 |
[18:12] | Killed in a car crash last year in New Orleans. | 死于去年新奥尔良一次汽车事故 |
[18:16] | This man killed my son? | 这个男人杀了我儿子 |
[18:19] | He took him. | 他抓走了小孩 |
[18:21] | He didn’t kill him. | 这个男人没有杀他 |
[18:23] | Are you saying the same man that killed those women… | 你是说杀了那些女人的同一个男人 |
[18:27] | killed my son? | 杀害了我儿子 |
[18:30] | This guy Regali? | 是内盖里那家伙 |
[18:37] | Assistant Director? | 助理局长 |
[18:40] | Can I have a minute? | 能给我一分钟吗 |
[18:42] | It’s not a good time. | 现在不是好时机 |
[18:44] | I’m off to a meeting with the Director. | 我要去和局长开一个会 |
[18:46] | This can’t wait. | 事情不能等 |
[18:48] | And the Director can? | 局长就能吗 |
[18:55] | Okay, you’ve got one minute. | 好吧 你有一分钟时间 |
[19:00] | When you were in New York… | 当你在纽约 |
[19:01] | you worked the organized crime task force, right? | 你在制止有组织犯罪的特别行动组工作 对吗 |
[19:04] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯-嗯 |
[19:05] | Did you ever hear of a guy named Nicholas Regali? | 你曾听过一个叫尼古拉斯·内盖里的家伙吗 |
[19:08] | Yeah, he was… a collector… | 是 他是一个收保护费的 |
[19:11] | a low-level thug. | 一个低水平的凶手 |
[19:13] | Why are you asking, Agent Doggett? | 你为什么问这个 多各特探员 |
[19:15] | When the New York office was investigating my son’s death… | 当纽约办公室调查我儿子的死时 |
[19:19] | his name never came up. | 他的名字从没被提起过 |
[19:21] | Well, why would it? | 噢 为什么会这样 |
[19:26] | You have reason to believe he was involved? | 你有理由相信与他有关 |
[19:28] | I’ve got no evidence… | 我没有证据 |
[19:30] | but somebody’s telling me he’s mixed-up with the suspect… | 但有人告诉我他和我儿子绑架案的嫌疑犯 |
[19:33] | in my son’s kidnapping, this Bob Harvey. | 鲍勃·哈维有说不清的联系 |
[19:36] | Well, I never heard that. | 唔 我从未听说过 |
[19:38] | And I’m sure I’d remember. | 我真希望自己记起来了 |
[19:50] | You want me to ask around and pull some files? | 你要我打听一下和拿些档案给你吗 |
[19:59] | I’ll see what I can find. | 我要看看能找出点什么 |
[20:02] | I’d appreciate it. | 我很感谢 |
[20:12] | John! | 约翰 |
[20:15] | Where you been? | 你到哪去了 |
[20:17] | Chasing down leads. | 去找答案了 |
[20:19] | We were supposed to meet… | 这个早上我们应该 |
[20:20] | in the office this morning, remember? | 在办公室开会 记得吗 |
[20:22] | To go over what we have on Regali. | 仔细看看我们掌握内盖里的什么证据 |
[20:33] | I think this guy, Regali… | 我想这家伙 内盖里 |
[20:35] | may have been involved in Luke’s death. | 可能与卢克的死有关 |
[20:38] | What? Since when? | 什么 从什么时候起 |
[20:40] | Since I’ve been talking to Cadet Hayes. | 从我与实习生海兹谈过之后 |
[20:42] | He says Regali knew Bob Harvey… | 他说内盖里认识鲍勃·哈维 |
[20:44] | that they were in on it together. | 他们是同伙 |
[20:47] | How could he possibly know that? | 他怎么可能知道那些 |
[20:49] | How does he know half the stuff he knows? | 他怎么知道其中的一部分呢 |
[20:51] | I did some digging. | 我挖掘真相 |
[20:53] | I found out that Bob Harvey and Regali… | 我发现鲍勃·哈维和内盖里 |
[20:56] | both did time at Walkill in 1988. | 1988年都在沃基尔服刑 |
[20:59] | So did a thousand other men. | 可能有一千人都符合 |
[21:00] | That doesn’t mean they knew each other. | 那并不意味着他们互相认识 |
[21:02] | I tracked Regali’s credit card use, Monica. | 我追查了内盖里的信用卡消费 莫妮卡 |
[21:05] | The day Luke disappeared… | 卢克失踪这一天 |
[21:07] | he gassed his car up two miles from my house. | 他在离我家两英里处给他的车加油 |
[21:10] | Regali is a New Yorker. | 内盖里是纽约人 |
[21:12] | A lot of New Yorkers visit Long Island. | 许多纽约人去长岛观光 |
[21:16] | This is not evidence… | 这不是证据 |
[21:19] | not even close. | 甚至不接近 |
[21:25] | I will never know how badly it hurt you to lose your son… | 我从不知道失去儿子会伤害你那么深 |
[21:29] | or how much pain you still carry. | 或者还带给你多少痛苦 |
[21:31] | I understand how much you want to find his killer… | 我明白你多想找出杀人凶手 |
[21:35] | but I don’t want to see you disappointed. | 但我不想看见你失望 |
[21:40] | Not again. | 再也不要 |
[21:42] | It’s not going to happen. | 不会再发生了 |
[21:45] | Not this time. | 这次不会 |
[22:09] | Hi, Barbara. How you doing? | 嗨 芭芭拉 你好吗 |
[22:25] | When’d you get the new furniture? | 你什么时候换了新家俱 |
[22:27] | Last year. | 去年 |
[22:29] | I just wanted to make a change. | 我只是想要一点变化 |
[22:31] | It looks great. | 看起来不错 |
[22:34] | You look great. | 你看来不错 |
[22:36] | You need to call first, John. | 约翰 你应该先打电话来 |
[22:39] | It kind of throws me when you just show up here. | 你忽然前出现 我有点吃惊 |
[22:42] | I’m sorry. It won’t happen again. | 对不起 下次不会了 |
[22:47] | I need to talk to you, Barb. | 我需要同你谈谈 芭比 |
[22:50] | It’s about Luke. | 是关于卢克的 |
[22:52] | I got a suspect. | 我找到一个嫌犯 |
[22:53] | Oh, God. John… | 哦 上帝 约翰 |
[22:55] | I know, I know. But this time, it’s different. | 我知道 我知道 但这一次不同 |
[22:58] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[23:00] | He could be, he might be. | 他可能是 他应该是 |
[23:02] | I want to find out who did this just as badly as you do. | 我和你一样非常想查出是谁干的 |
[23:07] | But I don’t want you coming over here again… | 但我不要你又到这边来 |
[23:11] | bringing all this up… | 告诉我这些东西 |
[23:13] | unless you know… | 除非你知道 |
[23:16] | unless you absolutely know. | 除非你确切地知道 |
[23:22] | That’s what I thought. | 那就是我的想法 |
[23:25] | Look, this guy may have been cruising the neighborhood. | 听着 这家伙可能在附近游荡 |
[23:28] | You could have seen him. | 你可能看见过他 |
[23:29] | Did you hear anything I said? | 你听见我说什么吗 |
[24:43] | Agent Scully? | 史卡利探员 |
[24:48] | I’m Barbara. John’s ex-wife. | 我是芭芭拉 约翰的前妻 |
[24:51] | Hi. | 你好 |
[24:52] | I’m Dana. Nice to meet you. | 我是黛娜 很高兴认识你 |
[24:54] | He said you’d be coming by. | 他说你会过来 |
[24:56] | You weren’t able to make an identification? | 你没认出疑犯 |
[24:58] | I didn’t expect to. | 我不希望这样 |
[25:05] | You know he doesn’t think clearly about this. | 你知道他不会考虑得那么清楚 |
[25:07] | He can’t. | 他不能 |
[25:10] | He blames himself. | 他一直很自责 |
[25:12] | He thinks he failed Luke. | 他认为他疏忽了卢克 |
[25:16] | In his mind, he can never do enough… | 在他心中 他总认为做得还不够 |
[25:18] | never suffer enough for what happened. | 永远沉浸在痛苦之中 |
[25:20] | I think if you could help him… | 如果你能帮助他 |
[25:22] | find the man who did this… | 找出是谁干的 |
[25:24] | maybe he could move on. | 也许他可以释怀 |
[25:34] | He and Monica could have something together. | 他和莫妮卡有共同经历 |
[25:36] | He just won’t let her in. | 他只是不让她涉足 |
[25:45] | They’re letting him go? | 他们让他走了 |
[25:48] | For now. | 暂时 |
[25:50] | I’ll be at my mom’s till tomorrow. | 我会在我妈妈那一直待到明天 |
[26:00] | Tell me you got something. | 告诉我你的进展 |
[26:02] | As you asked, I compared the wounds inflicted on your son… | 按照你的要求 我比较了造成你儿子的伤口 |
[26:07] | with the wounds on these two women. | 和两个被害妇女的伤口 |
[26:09] | And? | 哦 |
[26:10] | There are similarities… | 伤口的轨线和 |
[26:12] | between the trajectory of the wounds… | 使用的力量方面 |
[26:14] | and the force with which they were delivered. | 有相似之处 |
[26:17] | Meaning Regali’s the guy. | 意味着内盖里是这个家伙 |
[26:19] | Meaning that it was a brilliant forensic deduction… | 意味着实习生海兹有部分 |
[26:23] | on Cadet Hayes’s part. | 十分超群的法理推断 |
[26:26] | But that’s all it is. | 但也仅此而已 |
[26:28] | The killer used different weapons… | 凶手用不同的武器 |
[26:31] | he demonstrated no consistent M.O. | 他论证了动机 没联系 |
[26:33] | And no clear victimology. | 没有清晰的受害者研究 |
[26:36] | None of it will hold up in court. | 没有什么会被法庭采信 |
[26:42] | Well, something out there will. | 好了 有些超出想像 |
[28:02] | Something’s not right. | 有些不对劲 |
[28:04] | What do you mean? | 你的意思是 |
[28:08] | Here’s a guy whose name comes up in connection… | 有个家伙 他的名字与 |
[28:11] | with racketeering, prostitution, drugs, even murder… | 敲诈勒索 卖淫 吸毒 甚至谋杀有联系 |
[28:14] | yet all he’s got are nickel and dime convictions. | 而他所得的是微不足道的定罪 |
[28:17] | Always gets off with just a slap on the wrist. | 总是免于申诉就放了 |
[28:20] | You know as well as I do mob cases are hard to build. | 你知道的我也知道 黑帮案件是很难定案的 |
[28:23] | What I’m saying is… | 我说的意思是 |
[28:24] | I don’t think anyone’s even trying. | 我不认为没有人试过 |
[28:27] | I think this guy Regali’s greasing somebody. | 我想内盖里这家伙贿赂了某人 |
[28:32] | As in bribery? | 像是行贿 |
[28:34] | What else could it be? | 那还能是什么 |
[28:40] | What? What is it? | 什么 怎么了 |
[28:50] | Agents. | 探员们 |
[28:51] | I was just coming to see you. | 我刚去看了你们 |
[28:53] | We need to talk to you, Assistant Director. | 我们需要和你谈谈 助理局长先生 |
[28:57] | About New York. | 关于纽约 |
[28:58] | Oh, didn’t you get the case files? | 哦 你没有拿到案件档案吗 |
[29:00] | I mean when we were working in the New York office. You and me. | 我是指我们在纽约部门工作期间 你和我 |
[29:05] | I’m not following. | 我不明白 |
[29:11] | I used to get takeout from a place on 11 th Street. | 我习惯从第十一街一个地方 |
[29:14] | A little hole-in-the-wall. | 就是墙上的一个小洞叫外卖 |
[29:15] | Maybe you remember it. | 也许你还记得 |
[29:17] | Carlo’s. | 卡罗家 |
[29:25] | Is it me, or, uh… | 我感觉 嗯 |
[29:29] | is this becoming an odd conversation? | 这变成了一个奇怪的对话吗 |
[29:31] | One night, three years ago, I’m waiting for my order. | 三年前 一个晚上 我正等着我订的餐 |
[29:36] | I wandered toward the kitchen. | 我走进厨房 |
[29:41] | And I saw you. | 然后看见了你 |
[29:42] | Me? | 我 |
[29:44] | Talking to a man. | 正和一个男人谈话 |
[29:46] | A mob guy. | 一个黑帮分子 |
[29:49] | I saw you take money from him, Brad. | 我看见你从他那里拿钱 布兰德 |
[29:52] | A stack of it. | 一大叠钱 |
[29:53] | Three years ago? | 三年前 |
[30:00] | So, instead of asking me to explain it… | 所以 不是让我解释这些 |
[30:02] | or even reporting me to the Bureau… | 也不向联邦调查局举报我 |
[30:05] | you broke off our relationship and moved away? | 你就中断我们的联系而离开 |
[30:08] | I cared about you, Brad. | 我为你担心 布兰德 |
[30:10] | I’m not defending my actions. | 我不为我的行为辩护 |
[30:12] | And now you’ve come here because you think I’m on the take. | 而现在你来这儿就因为你认为我接受贿赂 |
[30:18] | Maybe I was on the take… | 也许多各特探员的儿子被杀害时 |
[30:19] | when Agent Doggett’s son was murdered. | 我受了贿 |
[30:21] | Somebody gave Regali inside help. | 内部有人给了内盖里好处 |
[30:23] | Covered his role in my son’s death. | 在我儿子死亡上掩盖了他的罪行 |
[30:30] | The man you saw me with was a confidential informant. | 你看见和我一起的是一个秘密线人 |
[30:35] | I was giving him the money. | 是我给他钱 |
[30:37] | That’s not what happened. | 不是那回事 |
[30:39] | We were buying his help to infiltrate a crime family. | 我们付出报酬让他渗透到一个犯罪家庭中去 |
[30:41] | It’s all documented. The entire operation. | 这所有都备有证明文件 整个操作 |
[30:46] | Now I can prove what I’m saying. | 现在我能证明我所说的 |
[30:49] | Can you? | 你能吗 |
[30:59] | You should have come to me, Monica. | 你应该来找我 莫妮卡 |
[31:04] | Especially given what I know now. | 特别是我有我知道的东西 |
[31:14] | What do you know? | 你知道什么 |
[31:16] | When you raised concerns about Regali… | 当你对内盖里的怀疑越来越深 |
[31:19] | I looked into the source of these allegations… | 我正在探究这些主观断言的来源 |
[31:22] | uh, a cadet, right? | 嗯 一个实习生 对吗 |
[31:24] | Rudolph Hayes. | 鲁道夫·海兹 |
[31:25] | He’s been very helpful in this investigation. | 在这个调查上他很有帮助 |
[31:26] | Rudolph Hayes died in 1978 in a car accident. | 鲁道夫·海兹死于1978年的一场车祸 |
[31:32] | What? Let me see that. | 什么 让我看看 |
[31:34] | Cadet Hayes’s real name is Stuart Mimms… | 实习生海兹的真实命名是斯图亚特·迷迷思 |
[31:38] | of Mendota, Minnesota. | 明尼苏达州蒙多达人 |
[31:40] | Last known residence… | 最近的居住地 |
[31:42] | the Dakota County Psychiatric Facility. | 是达科他县精神病院 |
[31:45] | He was a mental patient? | 他是一个精神病人 |
[31:48] | Diagnosed paranoid schizophrenic… | 诊断为类似忘想症的精神分裂症 |
[31:50] | voluntarily institutionalized in 1990. | 1990年被专门机构自动收进 |
[31:52] | In 1992, he checked himself out and disappeared. | 1992年 他使自己通过了检查并消失了 |
[31:58] | There’s another thing. | 还有一件事 |
[32:04] | We can also place him in New York City in 1993… | 我们也能发现1993年 他在纽约 |
[32:08] | the year your son was murdered. | 那一年你的儿子被杀 |
[33:38] | Nice car. | 车子真不错 |
[33:41] | I remember when they had you banging around… | 我记得那时他们不过给你 |
[33:44] | in a ten-year-old Impala. | 一部十年的”黑斑羚”车子用 |
[33:48] | Now look at you. | 看看今天的你 |
[33:51] | Mr. Assistant Director. | 助理局长先生 |
[33:53] | You got lucky. | 你很走运 |
[33:57] | He has another suspect. | 他有另一个怀疑对象了 |
[34:00] | You came down here to tell me that? | 你来这就为告诉我这个 |
[34:03] | There’s something I need to know. | 我需要知道一些情况 |
[34:09] | Were you in any way involved… | 你是不是 |
[34:12] | in the death of John Doggett’s son? | 与约翰·多各特儿子的死有关 |
[34:14] | Since when do you ask me questions? | 从你问我问题时开始 |
[34:18] | Were you involved? | 和你有关吗 |
[34:24] | Course not. | 当然没有 |
[34:28] | What kind of guy do you think I am? | 你认为我是那样的人吗 |
[34:37] | That’s it, I’m done, Regali. | 对 我不干了 内盖里 |
[34:40] | Done? | 不干了 |
[34:42] | With you, with this, with this whole thing. | 为你 为所有这一切 |
[34:45] | And if I say no, what are you going to do? | 那我要说不呢 你会做什么 |
[34:52] | You know, if I’m you, right now I’m thinking… | 你知道 如果我是你 我现在正想着 |
[34:55] | “I could bop this guy right here… | “如果我在这儿殴打这个家伙 |
[34:57] | and who’s going to know it’s not self defense?” | 谁会知道那不是正当防卫呢 “ |
[35:02] | Well, let me remind you… | 哼 让我提醒你 |
[35:04] | anything happens to me… | 如果有什么事发生在我身上 |
[35:05] | a videotape lands at the Washington Post… | 录像带就会出现 在华盛顿邮报 |
[35:08] | showing a young Brad Follmer taking cash from yours truly… | 放映年轻的布兰德·福尔默真真切切地拿了钱 |
[35:13] | to make an indictment go away. | 让我成功脱罪 |
[35:21] | You’re done when I say you’re done. | 我说你不干你才能不干 |
[36:34] | It’s all in there. | 都在这儿了 |
[36:36] | How you defrauded the FBI with a false identity… | 你怎么能用虚假的身份来欺骗调查局 |
[36:39] | in order to gain admittance to the Academy. | 来获准进入学院 |
[36:42] | We know who you really are. | 我们知道你其实是谁 |
[36:44] | We know about your history with schizophrenia. | 我们知道你患精神分裂症的历史 |
[36:47] | We know that you orchestrated this entire thing… | 我们知道你编造这一切谎言 |
[36:50] | in order to get close to Agent Doggett. | 来接近多各特探员 |
[36:53] | I’ve been recognized… | 我已经 |
[36:55] | by Agent Doggett’s ex-wife… | 被多各特探员的前妻认出 |
[36:58] | who failed to identify… | 昨天在同一间房子里 |
[37:00] | Nicholas Regali in that same room yesterday. | 她没认出尼古拉斯·内盖里 |
[37:03] | Because Nicholas Regali did not kill Agent Doggett’s son. | 因为尼古拉斯·内盖里的确没杀多各特探员的孩子 |
[37:07] | You did. | 你杀了 |
[37:08] | That’s one explanation. | 那是一种解释 |
[37:11] | It’s the explanation. | 那是唯一的解释 |
[37:12] | No. | 不 |
[37:14] | Then what is? | 那会是什么 |
[37:16] | What is?! | 什么 |
[37:17] | I told you before, Agent Doggett. | 我以前告诉过你 多各特探员 |
[37:20] | I studied the photos of your son’s death. | 我研究了你儿子死的那些照片 |
[37:25] | They called to me. | 他们呼唤我 |
[37:27] | I don’t know why… | 我不知道为什么 |
[37:29] | but it was a message, and I listened. | 但那是一个讯息 我听到了 |
[37:33] | And then you killed Agent Doggett’s son? | 然后你杀了多各特的儿子 |
[37:36] | I studied his case obsessively. | 我强迫性地研究他的案子 |
[37:41] | I’m a schizophrenic. | 我患了精神分裂症 |
[37:42] | That’s what schizophrenics do. | 精神分裂症患者就是这样 |
[37:44] | Obsess. | 被妄想所纠缠 |
[37:47] | I watched Agent Doggett. | 我看见多各特探员 |
[37:50] | I watched his ex-wife, too. | 我也看见了他的前妻 |
[37:53] | She can’t tell you how she recognizes me… | 她不能告诉你 她怎么能认出我 |
[37:56] | just that she does. | 正象她做的那样 |
[37:59] | You’re a liar. You lied to the FBI. | 你撒谎 你对FBI撒谎 |
[38:01] | You’re lying now. | 你现在还在撒谎 |
[38:03] | Would you have listened to me otherwise? | 你会听我说吗 |
[38:06] | A mental patient with insight into your son’s death? | 一个精神病人洞察了你儿子的死 |
[38:10] | I wanted to get close to you, Agent Doggett. | 我要接近你 多各特探员 |
[38:13] | To help you. | 帮助你 |
[38:15] | You gave me that tip. | 是你 给我那个提示 |
[38:18] | To find the woman’s body in the wall. | 让我找到墙里的妇女尸体 |
[38:23] | Regali associated with the man who abducted your son. | 内盖里和绑架你孩子的那个男人有关 |
[38:27] | I called you… | 我打电话给你 |
[38:29] | so that you could catch him. | 这样你能抓住他 |
[38:37] | I’ve received another message. | 我还收到另一条讯息 |
[38:42] | I’d like to go back home now to the institution. | 现在我要回家了 回精神病医院 |
[38:53] | John? | 约翰 |
[38:55] | John? | 约翰 |
[39:00] | Well? | 嗯 |
[39:04] | Well, he told us his story. | 呵 他告诉我们他的故事 |
[39:06] | Whether it’s true… | 不论是否是真的 |
[39:08] | In other words, we’re nowhere. Again. | 换句话说 我们又一无所获了 |
[39:38] | Well, well. It’s the FBI agent. | 看谁来了 联邦调查局探员 |
[39:49] | I’m not here as an FBI agent. | 我不是以一个调查局探员的身份来这里 |
[39:52] | I’m here as a father. | 我只是一个父亲 |
[39:54] | Whoa. What could that mean? | 啊 那是 什么意思呢 |
[39:56] | I want to know what happened to my son. | 我要知道我儿子发生了什么事 |
[39:58] | I don’t know who killed your son. | 我不知道谁杀了你儿子 |
[40:04] | But I like you, FBI. | 但我喜欢你 调查局探员 |
[40:06] | I really do. | 真的 |
[40:10] | I’ll tell you how it could have happened, hypothetically. | 我会告诉你可能发生了什么 假设而已 |
[40:16] | Say there was this guy, businessman. | 话说有这么个人 一个生意人 |
[40:20] | And say this businessman… | 话说这个生意人 |
[40:21] | in the course of doing business… | 在做生意期间 |
[40:23] | has to associate with any number… | 不得不和那么些人联系 |
[40:25] | of thugs, sickos, perverts. | 暴徒们 有精神病的人 变态的等等 |
[40:29] | Like Bob Harvey, for example. | 比如说 像鲍勃·哈维这样的 |
[40:36] | And say this Bob Harvey likes little boys. | 而这个鲍勃·哈维喜欢小男孩 |
[40:39] | Yeah. | 是 |
[40:41] | Disgusting. | 真令人厌恶 |
[40:44] | Say one day, Bob Harvey sees a little boy… | 话说有一天 鲍勃·哈维看见一个小男孩 |
[40:47] | riding a bike, and he can’t stand it. | 在骑自行车 他忍不住 |
[40:49] | He grabs the boy. | 抓住这个男孩 |
[40:53] | So, Harvey takes the boy back to his place… | 这样 哈维把这个男孩带到他的地方 |
[40:55] | only he doesn’t tell… | 只不过他没有告诉 |
[40:56] | the businessman what he’s doing. | 那个生意人他在做什么 |
[40:58] | So, the businessman walks in on him. | 所以这个生意人走了进来 |
[41:02] | You see what I’m saying, FBI? | 你知道我说什么 对吗 探员 |
[41:05] | The boy sees the businessman’s face. | 这个男孩看见了这个生意人的脸 |
[41:08] | The businessman who never did nothing to this little boy. | 这个生意人没有对这个男孩做任何事 |
[41:13] | That’s a problem. | 这是个难题 |
[41:18] | Well… | 唔 |
[41:20] | every problem has got a solution, right? | 每一个难题都有一个解决办法 对吗 |
[42:02] | [Woman] Oh, my God. He shot him. | 哦 上帝 他向他开枪了 |
[42:03] | He just took out his gun and shot him. | 他只是掏出枪向他射击 |