时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:31] | Mulder. | 穆德 |
[00:32] | Mulder. | 穆德 |
[00:35] | Is this Mulder? | 是穆德吗 |
[00:36] | Mulder. Mulder. | 穆德 穆德 |
[00:40] | Mulder. | 穆德 |
[00:42] | Is this Mulder? | 是穆德吗 |
[00:56] | Mulder. Mulder. | 穆德 穆德 |
[01:01] | Is this Mulder? | 是穆德吗 |
[01:04] | Mulder. | 穆德 |
[01:06] | Is this Mulder? | 是穆德吗 |
[01:09] | Mulder. Fox Mulder. | 穆德 福克斯·穆德 |
[01:12] | Mulder. | 穆德 |
[01:18] | Fox Mulder. Mulder. | 福克斯·穆德 穆德 |
[01:22] | Is this Mulder? | 是穆德吗 |
[01:26] | Fox Mulder. | 福克斯·穆德 |
[01:27] | Langly? | 朗利吗 |
[01:29] | Uh, I-I believe… | 我想… |
[01:30] | I believe you knew me as Langly. | 我想你知道我郎利的身份 |
[01:33] | Richard Langly. “Ringo” Langly. | 理查德·朗利 林格·朗利 |
[01:35] | Lone Gunman Langly? | 孤枪侠朗利吗 |
[02:00] | Mulder, I-I need to know. | 穆德 我要知道 |
[02:03] | Am I dead? | 我是不是死了 |
[02:06] | If I am… | 如果死了 |
[02:08] | they know that I know. | 他们知道我知道了 |
[02:10] | Know that he knows what? | 知道他知道什么 |
[02:25] | Go. | 跑 |
[03:02] | Scully? You all right? | 史考莉 你还好吗 |
[03:04] | There’s one in the room. Behind the couch. | 房间里还有一个人 在沙发后面 |
[03:15] | Two down, all clear. | 两个都死了 安全了 |
[03:33] | Mulder. | 穆德 |
[03:36] | Mulder… | 穆德 |
[03:37] | Am I… dead? | 我是不是死了 |
[03:41] | If I am… | 如果死了 |
[03:43] | they know that I know. | 他们知道我知道了 |
[04:21] | Better call it in from a landline. | 最好用座机打电话 |
[04:22] | Yeah. | 对 |
[04:30] | This is Special Agent Dana Scully. | 我是黛娜·史考莉探员 |
[04:32] | Xf072161. | 编号Xf072161 |
[04:35] | Yes, Washington, D.C. Field Office. | 对 来自华盛顿特区办事处 |
[04:40] | Yes, I’m calling in an incident | 对 我打电话报告 |
[04:41] | where multiple gunshots were exchanged. | 一起多次枪击事件 |
[04:43] | There were two suspects on the ground. | 两名嫌犯已死亡 |
[04:46] | No, we weren’t injured. | 不 我们没有受伤 |
[04:48] | Agent Mulder’s residence. | 穆德探员家里 |
[04:50] | Yes. Yeah. Farrs Corner. | 对 对 法尔氏角市 |
[04:54] | 227700 Wallis Road. | 沃里斯大道227700号 |
[05:07] | You’re careful not to taint that, | 你小心翼翼地不污染那个证物 |
[05:08] | but you’re willing to conceal this? | 却把这个藏起来 |
[05:10] | You said “Taint.” | 你提到”污染证物” |
[05:12] | This may not be related to that. | 这个或许和那个无关 |
[05:14] | Yes, but we’re not gonna know | 是 但在妥善调查之前 |
[05:15] | unless it’s properly investigated. | 我们谁也不知道真相 |
[05:18] | Scully, ten minutes ago, | 史考莉 十分钟前 |
[05:19] | we received a message on this phone | 我们在这个手机上 |
[05:20] | from a man who’s been dead for 16 years, | 收到一个已死亡16年男人的信息 |
[05:22] | and now you want me to hand it over to evidence, | 现在你让我上交手机作为证据 |
[05:24] | where it’s gonna sit in a locker for what, two, three years? | 让它在寄物柜里关上个两三年吗 |
[05:29] | I was gone back then. | 那时我已经走了 |
[05:31] | Could-could Langly be alive? | 朗利可能还活着吗 |
[05:33] | No. I was at Langly’s, | 不可能 我参加了 |
[05:35] | at the Lone Gunmen’s burial in Arlington Cemetery. | 郎利做为孤枪侠在阿灵顿公墓的葬礼 |
[05:39] | But did you ever see Langly’s body? | 那你看见朗利的尸体了吗 |
[05:42] | Well, nobody did. | 没人看见过 |
[05:44] | They were exposed | 他们接触了 |
[05:45] | to a weaponized strain of the Marburg virus. | 生化武器马尔堡病毒 |
[05:48] | Their bodies were incinerated. | 所以尸体都焚化了 |
[05:50] | It’s got to be connected, right? | 这里面肯定有所关联 |
[05:51] | That-that whatever… Langly message and this. | 那条朗利的信息和这些杀手 |
[05:55] | They know that he knows. | 他们知道他知道了 |
[05:57] | W-Who’s they? | 他们是谁 |
[05:58] | I mean, it’s-it’s-it’s too much of a coincidence. | 这也太巧合了 |
[06:00] | – Right? – Well, I think that the Langly message | -对吧 -我认为朗利的信息 |
[06:02] | was warning us that these guys were coming. | 是在警告我们坏人要来了 |
[06:04] | It wasn’t warning us. | 那不是在警告我们 |
[06:06] | It-it asked if he were dead. | 而是询问他是不是死了 |
[06:09] | What do you think it was? | 那你认为是什么 |
[06:11] | I don’t know what I think. I don’t know. | 我不知道我怎么想 我不知道 |
[06:14] | But I’ll tell you what I do know. | 但我可以告诉你我知道什么 |
[06:18] | We got to take a trip to IKEA. | 我们得去一趟宜家了 |
[06:20] | Well, that was fast. | 这也太快了 |
[06:28] | What is that? | 怎么回事 |
[06:30] | A Critical Incident Response Group maneuver? | 紧急事件反应组的演习吗 |
[06:35] | – I got 14 rounds. – Eight. | -我有14发子弹 -8发 |
[06:42] | Don’t answer the phone. | 别接电话 |
[06:44] | If we use the phone, they may be able to pinpoint | 要是接了 他们或许可以 |
[06:46] | our exact location in the house. | 准确定位我们在屋内的位置 |
[06:50] | Identify yourself! | 请亮明身份 |
[06:53] | Can’t hear you. | 听不见 |
[06:55] | Answer your phone. | 接电话 |
[06:56] | Should I call Skinner? | 要不要打电话给斯金纳 |
[06:58] | We haven’t talked to him in a couple weeks. | 我们几周没和他联系了 |
[06:59] | I don’t know where he stands. | 不知道他是哪边的 |
[07:02] | We are federal agents. | 我们是联邦探员 |
[07:03] | We are armed. Identify yourselves. | 我们携带武器 表明身份 |
[07:05] | Hold on, hold on. | 等等 等等 |
[07:06] | See, the “We are armed” thing… | 携带武器这事 |
[07:09] | That is a problem for you. | 正是你们的麻烦事 |
[07:11] | Put down your guns. | 把枪放下 |
[07:12] | – Come out. – Hello? | -出来 -你好 |
[07:14] | Skinner, it’s Scully. | 斯金纳 我是史考莉 |
[07:16] | I’m with Mulder. | 我和穆德在一起 |
[07:17] | – Listen to me, Scully. -You don’t have much time. | -听我说 史考莉 -时间不多 |
[07:19] | Surrender. I can’t explain on an open line, | 投降 我在电话里没法解释 |
[07:21] | – but I can’t help you right now. – Waiting! | -但我现在帮不了你们 -等着呢 |
[07:24] | The only chance you have is to put down your weapons | 你们唯一的机会就是放下武器 |
[07:25] | and surrender to them. | 向他们投降 |
[07:29] | You know what you did. | 你们清楚自己干了什么好事 |
[07:30] | We defended ourselves! | 我们保护了自己 |
[07:32] | Yeah, yeah, that’s what they all say. | 是啊 是啊 人人都这么说 |
[07:34] | But, see, they were wearing body cams, so… | 但他们带了随身记录仪 所以… |
[07:38] | You know how that turns out for the ones who weren’t. | 那些没带的就惨了 |
[07:40] | Skinner says surrender. | 斯金纳让我们投降 |
[07:43] | Why should we surrender? | 我们为什么要投降 |
[07:45] | – To who? – I don’t know. | -向谁投降 -我不知道 |
[07:46] | Why are we under suspicion? | 我们是疑犯吗 |
[07:50] | Identify yourselves | 表明身份 |
[07:51] | or we’ll be forced to consider you hostile agents | 不然我们只能认为你们是敌方 |
[07:54] | and respond with deadly action to any aggressive action. | 并将对任何不友好的举动采取致命打击 |
[07:57] | Identify ourselves? | 让我们表明身份 |
[07:59] | No. We don’t need to identify ourselves. | 不 我们不需要表明身份 |
[08:03] | What world are you living in? | 你是在异想天开吧 |
[08:59] | Where’s your phone, bro? | 你的手机呢 兄弟 |
[09:02] | Easy for Orwell to say. | 奥威尔说得轻巧 |
[09:08] | “I want to believe”? | “我想要相信” |
[09:10] | Here’s what I believe. | 告诉你我相信什么 |
[09:12] | We would’ve all saved lots of money and headaches | 如果我们知道美国人只要有钱赚 |
[09:14] | if we only knew Americans would have been just fine | 就可以妥妥输掉冷战 |
[09:17] | losing the Cold War… | 我们能省下多少 |
[09:19] | if they could only make a little money off of it. | 金钱和精力 |
[09:24] | You guys there, find his phone. | 你们把他的手机找出来 |
[09:26] | You two, watch these two. | 你们两个 看着他俩 |
[09:28] | Once we find his phone… | 找到他的手机之后… |
[09:43] | Mulder. | 穆德 |
[09:45] | Mulder. | 穆德 |
[09:47] | Hold on, hold on. Hold on! | 等等 等等 等等 |
[09:53] | Mulder. Mulder? | 穆德 穆德 |
[09:57] | Mulder. | 穆德 |
[10:01] | Mulder. | 穆德 |
[10:04] | This is Richard Langly. | 我是理查德·朗利 |
[10:06] | Richard Langly. | 理查德·朗利 |
[10:07] | Ringo Langly. I need to know. | 林格·朗利 我需要知道 |
[10:09] | – Well, well, well, Ringo. – Am I dead? | -你好啊 林格 -我是不是死了 |
[10:12] | You’re never going to know. | 你永远都不会知道答案了 |
[10:14] | And neither will these two. | 这两个人也不会知道了 |
[11:09] | “Surrender”? | 投降 |
[11:10] | “Give up”? | 放弃 |
[11:18] | I’m risking my own ass being out here. | 我冒了极大的风险来这里 |
[11:20] | Who are they? Why are you so afraid? | 他们是谁 你为什么这么害怕 |
[11:22] | They’re not U.S. intelligence, I’ll tell you that much. | 他们不是美国特工 这点我可以肯定 |
[11:25] | Commander was Russian. | 指挥官是俄罗斯人 |
[11:28] | Skinner, tell us who they are. | 斯金纳 告诉我们他们是谁 |
[11:30] | It’s Purlieu Services, | 他们隶属四方安保 |
[11:33] | an American security contractor with its headquarters in Moscow. | 一家总部在莫斯科的美国保安服务承包商 |
[11:35] | A private contractor has ascendancy over the FBI? | 一个私营承包商比联调局权限高 |
[11:39] | Under a classified security directive… | 他们在一个机密安保条令下行事… |
[11:42] | from the Executive Branch. | 对政府行政部门负责 |
[11:46] | I thought they were just questioning you guys. | 我以为他们只是要审问你们 |
[11:47] | Why would they want to kill you? | 他们为什么想杀了你们 |
[11:49] | You tell us. | 还想问你 |
[11:50] | They’re not supposed to kill any intelligence agents, | 他们本不该杀死任何探员 |
[11:52] | but apparently, they will. | 但显然 他们会这么做 |
[11:54] | You need to come with me. | 你们得跟我来 |
[12:06] | You have any money? | 你有带钱吗 |
[12:11] | Take it. | 拿着 |
[12:13] | It’s all I have on me. | 我身上只带了这么多 |
[12:22] | Is Langly alive? | 朗利还活着吗 |
[12:24] | Lone Gunmen Langly? | 孤枪侠朗利吗 |
[12:27] | You and I buried him in Arlington | 我们把他和拜尔斯还有弗洛海克 |
[12:28] | along with Byers and Frohike. | 一起葬在阿灵顿了 |
[12:30] | You didn’t answer my question. | 你没回答我的问题 |
[12:34] | I just did. | 我刚回答了 |
[12:36] | He’s buried in Arlington. | 他被葬在了阿灵顿 |
[12:50] | Hack Mulder’s phone. | 黑进穆德的手机 |
[12:52] | Find out how he contacted Mulder. | 查出他是如何联系穆德的 |
[13:02] | Kill switch. | 自毁开关 |
[13:10] | 朱莉·NG 空军 1983年9月14日至2004年2月17日 | |
[13:14] | 乔治·唐纳德·里弗斯 紫心勋章 空军 1952年7月4日至2000年12月20日 | |
[13:19] | 约翰·菲茨杰拉德·拜尔斯 弗吉尼亚 1963年11月22日至2002年4月21日 | |
[13:21] | Here’s Byers. | 拜尔斯的在这儿 |
[13:25] | 马文·弗洛海克 密歇根州 1945年4月12日至2002年4月21日 | |
[13:25] | Frohike. | 弗洛海克 |
[13:27] | What are we looking for, Mulder? | 我们要找什么 穆德 |
[13:29] | Knowing Langly, bread crumbs. | 找朗利留下的线索 |
[13:36] | 理查德·朗利 内布拉斯加州 1969年3月28日至2002年4月21日 | |
[13:39] | His birth date is wrong. | 他的出生日期是错的 |
[13:41] | October 13. We shared the same birthday. | 应该是10月13日 我们同一天生日 |
[13:47] | Byers was born on the day Kennedy was assassinated, so, | 拜尔斯出生那天肯尼迪被刺杀 |
[13:50] | that’s correct. | 所以 他的是对的 |
[13:52] | Frohike. | 弗洛海克 |
[13:54] | 1945. | 1945年 |
[13:56] | Frohike look 57 to you when he died? | 你觉得弗洛海克死的时候像57岁吗 |
[13:58] | Frohike looked 57 the day he was born. | 我觉得弗洛海克出生那天长得就像57岁 |
[14:01] | His birthday is the same day that FDR died. | 他出生的那天罗斯福总统死了 |
[14:04] | So, Langly… March 28, 1969. | 朗利 1969年3月28日 |
[14:06] | 内布拉斯加州 1969年3月28日至2002年4月21日 | |
[14:07] | Any president die that day? | 那天有总统去世吗 |
[14:09] | Eisenhower. | 艾森豪威尔总统 |
[14:10] | Who needs Google when you got Scully? | 有了史考莉谁还需要谷歌 |
[14:12] | Right? | 你也这么觉得 |
[14:14] | Well, JFK was the 35th president, | 肯尼迪是第三十五届总统 |
[14:19] | Eisenhower was the 34th president, FDR… | 艾森豪威尔是第三十四届 罗斯福 |
[14:21] | Now you’re just showing off, really. | 你现在就是在显摆了 |
[14:23] | – The… – Thirty… | -第 -三十 |
[14:26] | – 32nd president. – …two. 32. | -第三十二届总统 -二 三十二届 |
[14:27] | 34, 35. | 三十四 三十五 |
[14:29] | 32nd, 34th, 35th. Anything in that? | 第三十二 三十四 三十五届 有问题吗 |
[14:31] | You mean, other than the fact that the 33rd is missing? | 你是说除了缺了第三十三届外 |
[14:34] | 33rd? Three and three? | 第三十三届 三和三 |
[14:37] | Three up, three down, three over? | 向前三个 向后三个 还是往这边三个 |
[14:39] | Well, he’s facing this way. | 他面向这边 |
[14:41] | One… two… | 一 二 |
[14:44] | three. I’ll go this way. | 三 我往这边走 |
[14:45] | All right. | 好吧 |
[14:58] | Scully? | 史考莉 |
[15:06] | This is it. | 是这个 |
[15:09] | I watched his funeral from 1,000 yards away, | 我当时在九百多米外看着他的葬礼 |
[15:13] | over there, through binoculars. | 在那边 用双筒望远镜看着 |
[15:16] | Deep Throat. | 深喉 |
[15:18] | I didn’t know his real name till right now. | 我现在才知道他真正的名字 |
[15:22] | I never visited, out of respect, I guess. I… | 出于尊重 我从来没来看过 我想… |
[15:27] | 1994. | 1994年 |
[15:27] | 罗纳德·帕库拉 德克萨斯州 1929年11月20日至1994年5月13日 | |
[15:30] | He’s dead because the world was so dangerous and complex then. | 他死了是因为当时的世界太危险也太复杂 |
[15:34] | Who’d have thought we’d look back with nostalgia and say, | 谁能想到 我们会怀着怀念的心情回望过去 |
[15:36] | “That was a simpler time,” Scully? | 然后说”当时世界真简单” 史考莉 |
[15:40] | Everything we feared came to pass. | 我们恐惧的一切都过去了 |
[15:41] | How the hell did that happen? | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[15:43] | Mulder, Deep Throat was assassinated | 穆德 孤枪侠死前八年 |
[15:45] | eight years before the Lone Gunmen died. | 深喉就被刺杀了 |
[15:48] | How and why would Langly leave bread crumbs | 那朗利为何又怎么做到把线索留在了一个 |
[15:51] | at a grave in a graveyard | 他根本不知道自己会被埋葬的 |
[15:53] | that he didn’t even know he was gonna be buried in? | 墓地的一个墓碑上 |
[16:04] | This cross… is different from all the others. | 这个十字架 跟其他的不太一样 |
[16:08] | It’s not engraved. It protrudes. | 不是蚀刻的 是凸起的 |
[16:14] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[16:15] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[16:24] | Thank you, Skinner. | 多亏了你 斯金纳 |
[16:34] | I think it’s a memory medallion. | 应该是个记忆圆章 |
[16:36] | You scan it, and it links to a video of the pet or person. | 扫描它 会得到一段宠物或者人的视频 |
[16:40] | But I don’t have my phone to scan it. | 但是我没有手机扫描它 |
[16:45] | Mulder, do gravediggers work at night? | 穆德 掘墓人会在晚上工作吗 |
[17:37] | 罗纳德·帕库拉 德克萨斯州 1929年11月20日至1994年5月13日 | |
[17:58] | I’m gonna open an X-File on this bran muffin. | 我要为了这个麦麸松糕建个X档案 |
[18:01] | I got to get to the bottom of why it’s so freaking good. | 我要查清楚它为什么这么好吃 |
[18:03] | I don’t care if it came out of an alien’s butt. | 就算它是外星人拉出来的我也不在乎 |
[18:05] | I’m gonna eat the whole thing. | 我会全吃光的 |
[18:10] | All right. | 好了 |
[18:12] | New Yorkers call it “The Long Lines Building.” | 纽约人称它为”长线大楼” |
[18:14] | Edward Snowden documents indicated the building– | 爱德华·斯诺登泄露的文档里 |
[18:16] | code named “Titanpointe”– | 把这座大楼称为”巨人之足” |
[18:18] | was used as an NSA mass surveillance station | 在国安局”布拉尼”行动中 |
[18:20] | in a program code named “Blarney.” | 曾用来进行大规模监视活动 |
[18:22] | It was started in the ’70s and expanded after 9/11. | 七十年代开始 911后开始扩张 |
[18:25] | Well, why? Why did he point us to an NSA program? | 为什么他要把我们指向国安局的一项行动 |
[18:29] | Why didn’t he just tell us if it was about a building? | 他为什么不直接告诉我们是否跟这栋建筑有关 |
[18:31] | I-I opened an X-File on this building in the, in the ’90s. | 九十年代的时候 我为这栋楼建了份X档案 |
[18:35] | In fact, Langly actually provided the initial information. | 实际上 最初的信息就是朗利提供的 |
[18:37] | We should check it out. | 我们应该查查它 |
[18:38] | It? An X-File? | 它 X档案吗 |
[18:42] | You mean the X-Files that are in our office | 那个在我们进不去的 |
[18:45] | that we can’t get into kind of X-File? | 办公室里的X档案吗 |
[18:48] | Right. Okay. | 对 好吧 |
[19:01] | Don’t get in. | 别进去 |
[19:09] | I need you to put the weapon down, Mulder. | 把枪放下 穆德 |
[19:10] | Cannot do that, sir. | 恕难从命 长官 |
[19:11] | You seem to be working with people who tried to kill us. | 你似乎跟要杀我们的人合作了 |
[19:15] | I don’t work with them. | 我没有跟他们合作 |
[19:20] | The world is different, Mulder. | 世界变了 穆德 |
[19:26] | When Scully started, it was just us. | 史考莉开始工作的时候 只有我们 |
[19:29] | Dark forces in the U.S. Government. | 政府里的地下势力 |
[19:31] | There was barely a Russia. | 只有一个俄罗斯 |
[19:33] | Now there’s 17 U.S. Intelligence agencies. | 而现在美国有十七个情报部门 |
[19:36] | Homeland Security, Russian FSB, | 国土安全部 俄罗斯联邦安全局 |
[19:38] | Chinese MSS, ISIS, | 中国国安部 伊斯兰国组织 |
[19:41] | Al-Qaeda, Blackwater. | 基地组织 黑水公司 |
[19:44] | Private companies launch to the Space Station, | 私人公司进驻空间站 |
[19:46] | and all of them are in bed with one another, | 所有人都在一起工作的同时 |
[19:48] | while trying to exterminate each other, | 又盘算着消灭对方 |
[19:51] | and that includes each of us. | 同样也包括我们 |
[19:59] | We need your help, Walter. | 我们需要你的帮助 沃尔特 |
[20:04] | Even if we don’t trust you. | 尽管我们并不信你 |
[20:23] | What is this? | 这是做什么 |
[20:27] | How did we get here? | 我们怎么走到这一步的 |
[20:28] | What about us? | 那我们呢 |
[20:30] | We were the ones who were just assaulted. | 我们刚刚被人袭击 |
[20:32] | We can’t go to our home. | 回不了家 |
[20:33] | They’ll be waiting for us at our office. | 办公室也被他们守着 |
[20:36] | We’re not asking for you to get us out of this, | 我们不要求你帮我们摆脱这些 |
[20:40] | but we do expect your help. | 但还是希望你能帮我们一把 |
[20:42] | We need to see the X-Files. | 我们要看X档案 |
[20:48] | If you want to see the X-Files, | 想要看X档案 |
[20:49] | you don’t have to go to the office. | 用不着去办公室 |
[20:51] | 现场办公室刑侦及行政档案 X档案 案卷号 76854 | |
[20:52] | After the X Files were closed in 2002, | X档案在2002年被关闭之后 |
[20:53] | 联邦调查局 分类号 93985 | |
[20:54] | the agency lobbied director Mueller | 安全局游说了局长缪勒 |
[20:56] | for jurisdiction over the files. | 拿到了X档案的管辖权 |
[20:58] | They were looking to cross-reference | 他们当时想对思想控制计划中的 |
[21:00] | their own past research in telekinesis, MK-Ultra, | 精神遥感部分做交叉参考 |
[21:03] | 现场办公室刑侦及行政档案 X档案 分类号 540998 | |
[21:03] | remote viewing with your fieldwork. | 通过脑控遥控外勤工作 |
[21:06] | The agency then contracted a private company | 后来安全局找了一家私人公司 |
[21:08] | to digitize and maintain the files online | 对档案进行数字化处理 存到网上 |
[21:11] | for any U.S. Intelligence agencies to have | 为全美国的情报机构提供 |
[21:11] | 联邦调查局 现场办公室刑侦及行政档案 X档案 | |
[21:13] | classified access. | 分级查阅功能 |
[21:16] | A private contractor. | 一家私人承包商 |
[21:17] | Purlieu? | 四方安保 |
[21:20] | So the Russians who tried to kill us | 所以那些要杀我们的俄罗斯人 |
[21:22] | have had access to all of our work? | 有查阅我们工作的全部权限 |
[21:26] | So when the X-Files were reopened, why weren’t we told? | 为什么没人通知我们X档案重启了 |
[21:29] | Why didn’t you tell us? | 为什么你没来告诉我们 |
[21:31] | The X-Files belong to us. | X档案是属于我们的 |
[21:33] | Do you work with them? | 你跟他们是一伙的吗 |
[21:35] | Do you work for them? | 还是你听他们差遣 |
[21:38] | You two were gone. | 你们两个走了 |
[21:40] | I was left here. | 我留了下来 |
[21:41] | I didn’t know if you were coming back, | 我不知道你们还会不会回来 |
[21:42] | and the files were too important | 这些档案那么重要 |
[21:43] | to sit in a basement gathering dust. | 却被丢在地下室 积满灰尘 |
[21:44] | And what’s in them… belongs to everyone. | 而档案里的东西 是属于所有人的 |
[21:48] | That’s the point of ’em. | 这才是它们的意义所在 |
[21:51] | Control of the X-Files reverted back to the FBI | X档案重启后 联邦调查局 |
[21:53] | after the files were reopened. | 重新拿回了控制权 |
[22:11] | Yeah? | 我在 |
[22:13] | All right. | 好的 |
[22:19] | All the files on NSA Project Blarney | 国家安全局有关”巧言”计划和 |
[22:21] | and the Titanpointe building are gone. | “巨人之足”大楼的文件都不在了 |
[22:35] | Langly has been bleached from the X-Files. | 朗利已经从X档案里彻底消失了 |
[22:38] | Not just the person, | 不仅仅是个人信息 |
[22:39] | but any information Langly contributed to | 他写的有关理论计算机科学的 |
[22:42] | theoretical computer science. | 所有内容也都没了 |
[22:52] | 安全文件系统 卡拉·汉比 | |
[22:58] | Byers and Frohike are still in here. | 拜尔斯和弗洛海克的信息还在 |
[22:59] | 卡拉·汉比博士 数学教授 马里兰州贝塞斯达市 森普尔技术学院 | |
[23:02] | Cryptographic protocols, | 密码协议 |
[23:03] | machine learning, quantum algorithms, | 机器学习 量子算法 |
[23:05] | all gone. | 都没了 |
[23:07] | All right, thanks. | 好的 多谢了 |
[23:10] | I had the director speak with the Executive Branch | 我让局长去找政府部门 |
[23:12] | 联邦调查局 现场办公室刑侦及行政档案 X档案 | |
[23:13] | to call this off, but the, uh, | 停止对你们的追击 但… |
[23:16] | the Bureau’s not in good standing | 联邦调查局最近跟白宫 |
[23:18] | with the White House these days. | 关系不大好 |
[23:20] | How do you like that? | 你现在知道了 |
[23:21] | The FBI finally found out what it’s like | 联邦调查局终于明白 |
[23:23] | to be looked upon as a little spooky. | 被人当作怪物是什么滋味了 |
[23:26] | Okay, so complete the two problems, | 好了 做完这两道题 |
[23:26] | 马里兰州 贝塞斯达市 森普尔技术学院 | |
[23:28] | and e-mail me your solutions by Friday. | 周五之前把解答发到我邮箱 |
[23:53] | We’re old friends of Richard Langly. | 我们是理查德·朗利的老朋友 |
[23:56] | I figured if I… | 我还在想 |
[23:58] | hadn’t seen you in five years, | 如果我在五年内没见到你们 |
[24:01] | then I never would and I could… | 那大概永远见不到了 |
[24:03] | stop regretting. | 我就能停止悔恨 |
[24:04] | We received a message on my cell. | 我的手机收到一条信息 |
[24:07] | Asking if he was alive. | 问他是否还活着 |
[24:11] | You should go. They’re watching. | 你们该走了 他们在监视 |
[24:14] | Who is watching? | 谁在监视 |
[24:16] | Purlieu Services. | 四方安保 |
[24:24] | They came to us 15 years ago, | 十五年前他们找上我们 |
[24:27] | with the science and the math to prove | 用科学和数学证明 |
[24:30] | that we could live forever. | 我们可以永生 |
[24:32] | The contract states we can live out our natural lives. | 合约里称我们可以延长本身的寿命 |
[24:35] | We could continue our work after we die. | 在死后也可以继续工作 |
[24:38] | And where is Richard now? | 那理查德现在在哪儿 |
[24:42] | They brought us to a facility, and over a two-week period, | 他们带我们去了一个地方 在两周内 |
[24:45] | they scanned and copied the salient features | 他们扫描并复制了 |
[24:47] | of our biological brain. | 我们大脑的主要构造 |
[24:49] | They uploaded us into a simulation. | 他们把我们上传到了一个模拟世界 |
[24:53] | The two minds could never exist at once. | 一个人不能有两个思维共存 |
[24:56] | Our simulated selves would come into consciousness | 当我们的肉身死去 模拟世界的我们 |
[25:00] | in that life once we died in this. | 才会苏醒 |
[25:04] | And so, did he instruct you to… | 那么 他有告诉你 |
[25:06] | to leave this for us? | 把这个留给我们吗 |
[25:08] | He entrusted me in case | 他让我这么做 怕万一 |
[25:10] | he discovered that they had lied about life in the simulation. | 他发现那些人对于模拟的生命撒了谎 |
[25:13] | And if Richard is reaching out, then they must have. | 如果理查德开始联系外界那他们就一定撒谎了 |
[25:22] | We wanted a life eternal together. | 我们本想永远在一起 |
[25:32] | So we took the deal. | 所以我们同意了 |
[25:36] | But we theorized what to do | 但我们设想过如果他们所说的 |
[25:39] | if it was not what they had offered. | 和实际不符 我们该怎么办 |
[25:41] | How would that life know it was a simulation? | 那一个生命怎么知道他只是模拟出来的呢 |
[25:44] | There would be cheats. | 有的东西会失真 |
[25:45] | The stars and the moon, they wouldn’t be fully realized. | 星星和月亮不可能完全和真实相同 |
[25:49] | The background people wouldn’t be fully rendered. | 背景中的人也不会和真实世界一样 |
[25:52] | They’d constrict the use of technology | 他们会限制使用双向联络科技 |
[25:54] | of two-way contact to control them. | 来控制他们 |
[25:58] | But Richard being Richard, hacked a way to reach out. | 但理查德就是理查德 黑了系统来联系外界 |
[26:02] | Why reach out to me if you’re alive? | 如果你还活着 他为什么联系我 |
[26:08] | Memory isn’t erased, it’s suppressed. | 记忆没有被删除 只是被抑制了 |
[26:11] | They’ve probably theorized, as we have, | 他们很可能像我们一样也设想过 |
[26:15] | that their lives are a simulation, | 他们的生命其实是模拟出来的 |
[26:17] | but perhaps Richard’s subconscious | 但也许理查德在潜意识中 |
[26:20] | must have recalled the two of you investigating | 一定想起来你们俩是 |
[26:22] | this type of subject matter. | 调查这种事件的人 |
[26:24] | Maybe he saw Mulder in his dreams. | 也许他在梦里看到了穆德 |
[26:26] | Who hasn’t? | 谁没有呢 |
[26:32] | Purlieu is likely aware | 四方安保可能意识到 |
[26:33] | that Richard is reaching out to you | 理查德为了揭露他们的模拟工作 |
[26:35] | to expose a simulation. | 正在联系你们 |
[26:37] | Is there anything we can do to help Langly get through? | 有什么能帮朗利联系上我们的吗 |
[26:40] | Do you have the cell? | 你们有手机吗 |
[26:44] | No, it was taken from us. | 没有 被收走了 |
[26:47] | I phreaked my phone years ago, | 我好多年前就利用视频信号处理 |
[26:50] | using video signal manipulation to my cell. | 黑了我的电话 |
[26:55] | You’d have to help him | 你们要帮他 |
[26:56] | by making this side easier to reach. | 就得让联系现世变得更容易 |
[26:59] | You’re gonna have to edit the SIM card to your number, | 你们得编辑你们手机号对应的芯片卡 |
[27:01] | and follow these steps… | 用以下步骤 |
[27:04] | for the phone, so that you can contact… | 对手机而言 这样你们可以联系 |
[27:28] | Mulder, that’s evidence. | 穆德 这可是证据 |
[27:29] | He’s evidence. | 他就是证据 |
[27:49] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[27:50] | – Come on. -It’s been a, it’s been a long day. | -我去 -我们今天不太好过 |
[27:52] | Tough day. Thank you. | 艰难的一天 谢谢 |
[27:54] | Chick’s freaking out over here. | 那女的疯了 |
[27:56] | Scully, you looked so adorbs just there. | 史考莉 你刚才看上去真可爱 |
[27:59] | All curled up in a ball in the booth of a skanky bar | 整个人在脏乱的酒吧卡座里团成一团 |
[28:02] | with your fingers wrapped around the grip | 手里紧紧拿着 |
[28:04] | of an assassin’s Glock. | 一个刺客的格洛克手枪 |
[28:10] | I did what I could to follow Dr. Hamby’s algorithms, | 我尽己所能跟着汉比博士的算法做 |
[28:13] | and I added what little I know about phreaking. | 还加上了我知道的一点点黑手机的技巧 |
[28:16] | And we have to wait and see if we receive another transmission, | 我们得等等 看是否收到新联络 |
[28:18] | but they knew Langly was trying to reach us, | 但他们知道朗利试图联系我们 |
[28:20] | and they knew that Dr. Hamby knew about Langly | 也知道汉比博士知道朗利 |
[28:22] | and the computer simulations. | 和计算机模拟的事 |
[28:24] | The longer we leave the phone on, | 我们开机越久 |
[28:25] | the sooner they’re gonna find us. | 他们找到我们的时间就越短 |
[28:26] | So I got to turn it off, and we got to move to different spots. | 所以我得关机 并且不停移动位置 |
[28:33] | – Mulder. – Scully. | -穆德 -史考莉 |
[28:37] | Is this Mulder? | 你是穆德吗 |
[28:38] | Yes, it’s-it’s Mulder. | 对 我是穆德 |
[28:40] | It is Mulder. | 我是穆德 |
[28:41] | Is that Langly? | 你是朗利吗 |
[28:43] | Richard Langly? | 理查德·朗利 |
[28:45] | Uh, it’s Mulder and Scully. | 我们是穆德和史考莉 |
[28:47] | Scully? | 史考莉 |
[28:49] | Dana? | 黛娜 |
[28:51] | Dana Scully? | 黛娜·史考莉 |
[28:54] | Yeah. | 对 |
[28:59] | But I’m not real, though. That right? | 但我不是真人 对吧 |
[29:02] | You are real and I’m not? | 你们是真人而我不是 |
[29:05] | Dr. Hamby told us you were in a simulation. | 汉比博士告诉我们你身处模拟世界 |
[29:13] | Mulder, it’s like I designed heaven. | 穆德 我仿佛设计出了天堂 |
[29:17] | I eat hotdogs and donuts all day long. | 我整天都在吃热狗和甜甜圈 |
[29:20] | No one here ever dies of cancer or Alzheimer’s. | 这里没人因为癌症或阿尔茨海默病死去 |
[29:23] | And the Ramones are here, and they don’t fight. | 雷蒙斯乐队也在 不争执打架 |
[29:26] | And every night they get on stage | 每晚他们都登台 |
[29:27] | and they play “California Sun,” | 表演《加州暖阳》 |
[29:29] | and I circle the mosh pit like they do on the west coast. | 而我能向他们在西岸那样绕着内场跳舞 |
[29:33] | There’s consensual sex without blame or judgment. | 这里的性爱都是你情我愿 没有抱怨和偏见 |
[29:36] | Oh, and the New England Patriots are here | 新英格兰爱国者队也在这里 |
[29:38] | and they never, ever win. | 他们一次都没赢过 |
[29:41] | Ever. | 一次都没 |
[29:44] | And I’m begging you, destroy it. | 现在我请求你们 毁了它 |
[29:51] | We’re living a lie here. | 我们的生活是个谎言 |
[29:54] | It’s a work camp. We’re digital slaves. | 这是个劳改所 我们都是数码奴隶 |
[29:58] | They take our uploaded minds to develop science | 他们用我们上传的大脑开发那些 |
[30:00] | that only the elite will use to leave your world. | 只能让精英离开你们的世界的科技 |
[30:05] | We turn theories of space colonization | 我们将宇宙殖民的理论变为现实 |
[30:07] | into realities for them. | 供他们使用 |
[30:09] | We dream, but we’re not allowed to have dreams, | 我们做梦 却不能有梦想 |
[30:12] | goals, nothing for ourselves. | 不能有目标 我们一无所有 |
[30:14] | No choice, no diversity. | 没有选择 毫无差异 |
[30:19] | There’s a, there’s a wall around this place. | 这里的四周有堵墙 |
[30:21] | The stars are fake. | 星星都是假的 |
[30:24] | The sunlight… has no warmth. | 阳光没有温度 |
[30:32] | And all the great minds that have died | 还有那些自从知道了这个地方 |
[30:33] | since they realized this place are here. | 就逝去的顶尖人才 |
[30:36] | Steve Jobs. Marvin Minsky. | 史蒂夫·乔布斯 马文•明斯基 |
[30:39] | Michael Crichton. | 迈克尔·克莱顿 |
[30:41] | They all hate it here. | 他们都恨透了这里 |
[30:43] | They don’t even know who they are. | 他们甚至都不知道自己是谁 |
[30:45] | What we were in that life is completely opposite | 我们在现世中和在这里 |
[30:48] | from what we are here. | 完全是两个人 |
[30:51] | Go to the Long Lines Building. Titanpointe. | 请去长线大厦 巨人之足 |
[30:55] | Please, for all of us. | 拜托了 为了我们大家 |
[30:57] | Shut this down! | 终止这个项目 |
[31:01] | Travel guides for NSA personnel | 斯诺登曝光的文件中 |
[31:03] | to Titanpointe for Blarney operations | 包括了巧言行动中 |
[31:05] | were included in the Snowden leaks. | 国安局人员赴巨人之足的参观手册 |
[31:07] | NSA and FBI personnel could not carry identification to | 国安局和联调局人员进入大楼和在楼内 |
[31:11] | or in the building. | 都不能有任何身份标识 |
[31:13] | You’d have to arrange for a meeting a week prior, | 一定要提前一周预定会议 |
[31:15] | and confirm with the program director 24 hours before. | 提前24小时和项目主管确认 |
[31:17] | That’s what we’re sure of. | 这是我们已知的确切消息 |
[31:19] | What we’re not sure of is… | 我们不知道的是 |
[31:20] | Whether they serve mimosas on the bus? | 他们会不会在大巴上提供酒水 |
[31:22] | High-five, Scully. | 说得好 史考莉 |
[31:24] | That was, uh, that was fun. | 真是好玩 |
[31:26] | Uh. Are you kidding me? | 你们逗我玩呢 |
[31:28] | Langly believed there was a tunnel between Titanpointe | 朗利相信巨人之足和几街区外的联调局办事处 |
[31:30] | and the FBI field office a few blocks away. | 之间有秘密通道 |
[31:32] | You think we can get in there looking like this | 你觉得像我们这样能成功进入 |
[31:34] | without raising suspicion? | 不引起别人怀疑吗 |
[31:36] | You look good. | 你看上去挺好 |
[31:39] | 联调局纽约办事处 贾维茨联邦大楼 | |
[31:48] | I’m a bit tied up here to, uh, flash you my I.D., | 我现在没法腾出手给你看证件 |
[31:50] | but Special Agent Scully, | 我是史考莉探员 |
[31:53] | Xf071261 Xf071261, | |
[31:56] | Washington Field Office. | 华盛顿办事处的 |
[31:58] | You taking him upstairs to holding? | 你要带他上楼关押吗 |
[32:00] | No, I’m taking him to Titanpointe. | 不 我要带他去巨人之足 |
[32:03] | The, uh, NSA guys want to question him. | 国安局的人想审问他 |
[32:07] | It would help if you could get us in the tunnel. | 你要是能带我们去隧道就好了 |
[32:13] | Well, after you drop him off, | 等你把他送到地方 |
[32:15] | maybe you’ll come back and repay the favor. | 也许你可以回来好好谢谢我 |
[32:37] | It’s easier getting him through without cuffs. | 不铐着他才比较好通过 |
[32:40] | I’m not uncuffing him. | 我不能放开他 |
[32:42] | This guy’s like Hannibal Lecter-level psycho. | 这个人和汉尼拔·莱克特差不多神经病 |
[33:08] | So… | 那么 |
[33:09] | hon, what’s your home office? | 亲 你家在哪 |
[33:14] | Sorry, bro. Married to the Bureau. | 抱歉 老铁 嫁给工作了 |
[33:20] | 国安局代号 巨人之足 转移通道 曼哈顿教堂街33号 | |
[33:23] | All right. | 好了 |
[33:27] | You know, if they’re waiting outside the elevator doors | 要是电梯门一打开 他们就在门口等着 |
[33:29] | when they open, that’s it, so… | 我们就完了 |
[33:31] | I’m guessing the computer simulation is housed | 我猜电脑模拟会安放在 |
[33:33] | on one of the upper floors by the exhaust opening, so… | 较高楼层的通风口旁边 所以 |
[33:37] | But there are 29 floors. | 但这里有29层 |
[33:43] | What’s after 28? 30. 32. | 28后面是多少 30 30 32 |
[33:48] | – There they are! – Hold it there! | -他们在这 -站住别动 |
[34:02] | Down the stairs! | 去楼梯下面 |
[34:15] | What are you running for? | 你跑什么 |
[34:17] | Ain’t you heard, FBI Mulder? | 你没听说吗 联调局穆德探员 |
[34:20] | You’re on our side now. | 你和我们是一边的 |
[34:46] | I’ll confess. | 我要承认 |
[34:48] | After our last… encounter, | 从我们上次见过面后 |
[34:53] | I was disappointed by you. | 我对你失望过 |
[34:57] | I didn’t get your value to Mr. Y, | 我看不出你对Y先生的价值 |
[35:00] | but he explained that, uh, | 但他解释说 |
[35:02] | we’d meet over and over, and then I’d… | 我们会一次又一次相见 然后我会 |
[35:05] | change my opinion. | 改变我的看法 |
[35:09] | In the last few days, I’ve seen your… | 在过去几天中 我看到了 |
[35:12] | instinct for survival. | 你的生存本能 |
[35:15] | Well, now that I’ve won you over, | 现在我赢得了你的认可 |
[35:16] | you’ll stop sending assassins to kill us? | 你不会再派杀手来杀我们了吧 |
[35:19] | We’ve really turned a corner. | 我们确实转危为安 |
[35:21] | Easy. You have a way to go, Fox. | 放松 你还要再努点力 福克斯 |
[35:25] | Or rather, you need to change how you look at all this. | 或者 你需要改变你对这一切的看法 |
[35:31] | You’re still refusing to answer the question of your father. | 你依然拒绝回答关于你父亲的问题 |
[35:39] | You don’t understand what’s about to happen. | 你不明白接下来会发生什么 |
[35:47] | Our world is a progression | 我们的世界是由 |
[35:50] | of one life being replaced by another, over and over. | 一个生命接替另一生命不断阶段性发展形成 |
[35:54] | This is what’s really meant by evolution. | 这就是进化的真正意义 |
[35:58] | And this series of replacements | 而这一系列的接替转换 |
[36:01] | isn’t about this is black, and this white, | 无关肤色人种 |
[36:05] | this is male, and this female, | 无关男女性别 |
[36:06] | this is rich, and this poor, | 无关贫富差距 |
[36:08] | – this is chaos, and this… – Control. | -也无关混乱和 -控制权 |
[36:15] | Now that you understand that… | 既然你理解了这一点 |
[36:20] | what you really need to know is this. | 那你真正需要了解的是这个 |
[36:24] | Life on this Earth– all human life, | 这个地球上的生命 所有人类 |
[36:26] | most animal life– is about to be crushed. | 大部分动物 都即将毁灭 |
[36:31] | Burned to the ground. | 烟消云散 |
[36:34] | The computer simulator down the hall is necessary | 走廊那头的电脑模拟器对于我们物种的演化 |
[36:37] | for our evolution as a species. | 至关重要 |
[36:42] | When we leave this planet, | 我们离开这个星球时 |
[36:44] | this life will have evolved into that. | 我们的生命会演化到那里面 |
[36:48] | Of the hundreds of extraordinary minds | 上传至那个世界的优秀大脑 |
[36:51] | uploaded into that world, | 成百上千 |
[36:52] | the only one that figured out | 只有一个人 |
[36:54] | it was living in a computer simulation | 意识到他在电脑模拟器中 |
[36:56] | had seven billion choices | 他在这个世界里 |
[36:58] | to contact in this world. | 有七十亿人可以联系 |
[37:02] | And the one person Langly reached out to | 可朗利只联系了一个人 |
[37:06] | was you. | 就是你 |
[37:11] | And to think my company advised killing you. | 而且我的公司曾建议杀掉你 |
[37:17] | But now that you are once again in front of me | 但现在你又一次在我面前 |
[37:20] | and aware of the simulation, | 还知道了模拟的项目 |
[37:23] | I believe you won’t want to destroy it, | 我相信你不会想毁掉它 |
[37:25] | not when you understand the good it’s doing. | 你只要理解其中利处就不会 |
[37:28] | Its reason for being is to advance life, | 它存在的目的就是进化生命 |
[37:33] | not end it. | 不是终止生命 |
[37:43] | If I were to change my course of action | 如果我会改变我的计划 |
[37:47] | and, um… | 并且 |
[37:49] | terminate my father, | 杀死我的父亲 |
[37:53] | would I be able to upload to the simulation? | 我能不能上传到模拟器中 |
[37:57] | And could Agent Scully be with me? | 史考莉探员能和我一起吗 |
[38:03] | It won’t be her… | 那不会是她 |
[38:06] | and it won’t be… you. | 那也不会是你 |
[38:09] | We can upload a mind now through any smartphone. | 我们现在使用智能手机就能上传大脑 |
[38:13] | No one’s even aware we’re doing it. | 甚至没有人意识到我们在做这件事 |
[38:15] | We can take a piece of your mind any time you make a call. | 你每次打电话我们都能提取一部分你的大脑 |
[38:19] | Painless. | 无痛的 |
[38:21] | Two hours. | 两小时 |
[38:22] | Painless, except we have to die. | 无痛 但我们要死 |
[38:26] | One of our best incentives here | 我们最诱人的一点 |
[38:29] | is that you and loved ones don’t ever die. | 就是你和你所爱之人永远不会死 |
[38:34] | So if you upload me through my phone, | 所以如果你要用我的手机把我上传 |
[38:36] | I don’t really have a choice. | 我其实没有选择权 |
[38:38] | Sure you do. | 你当然有 |
[38:40] | You could not use your phone. | 你可以不用手机 |
[38:44] | I mean, don’t get me wrong. | 别误解我的意思 |
[38:45] | I want to believe, but… | 我很愿意相信 但是 |
[38:47] | I would just like to… to see it. | 我想亲眼看一看 |
[38:53] | Very few have ever seen it, | 只有极少数人看过 |
[38:55] | and those that do don’t realize what it is. | 那些看过的人也不知道那是什么 |
[38:58] | It’s just a client-server. | 它只是个客户机服务器 |
[39:00] | Wires, lights. Why do you need to see it? | 线路 灯 为什么一定要看它 |
[39:04] | It’s the closest I’ll get to seeing God. | 这与看到上帝最为相近了 |
[39:07] | In this life… or that. | 不论在这个生命 或在那里面 |
[39:25] | Stop. Face the wall. | 站住 面向墙壁 |
[39:35] | Inside. | 进去 |
[39:44] | Why do you operate so well | 你的手都反铐在背后 |
[39:45] | with your hands cuffed behind your back? | 怎么行动还这么自如 |
[39:47] | As if you didn’t know. | 说得好像你第一次见似的 |
[40:29] | 警报 注销将导致致命错误 | |
[40:54] | Bye-bye, Ringo. | 再见 林格 |
[41:13] | I’m armed! | 我有武器 |
[41:18] | What? | 怎么了 |
[41:20] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[41:24] | Got my phone back. | 把我的手机拿回来了 |
[41:29] | Oh. The simulator’s down. | 模拟器已关闭 |
[41:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[41:33] | Let’s bring him back | 我们把他从隧道带回去 |
[41:34] | through the tunnel to the FBI field office. | 到联调局办事处那里 |
[41:36] | Come back with some cyber forensics agents | 带一些网络犯罪调查员回来 |
[41:38] | and then start a case against Erika Price. | 立案调查艾瑞卡·普莱斯 |
[41:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[41:45] | Oh, I thought I was gonna throw up for a second, but I’m okay. | 我以为我要吐了 不过还好 |
[42:08] | They’re gone. | 他们跑了 |
[43:09] | Mulder? Mulder! | 穆德 穆德 |
[43:11] | They know that we know! Destroy the backup! | 他们知道我们知道了 销毁备份 |
[43:15] | Mulder, I’m afraid. | 穆德 我很害怕 |
[43:17] | Mulder… | 穆德 |