时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Listen,greg,I’ve got the next big reality show. | 听着 Greg 我已经想好下一个真人秀了 |
[00:04] | We put a bunch of people on a plane, | 把一群人塞到飞机上 |
[00:06] | fly them over the atlantic, | 目的地亚特兰大 |
[00:07] | then tom bergeron comes out and reveals that the pilot is a six-year-old boy. | 然后Tom Bergeron跳出来 说飞行员是个六岁小毛孩 |
[00:12] | We call it “child hell flight.” | 名字就叫 儿童版地狱航班 |
[00:16] | Get out of here! | 快出去! |
[00:17] | – He is pitching a no-hitter. – What? | – 他今天日子过得就像一场完美比赛 – 什么? |
[00:18] | Starting at 4:00 p.m. Yesterday,when Mr. Donaghy coined the word “innoventually,” | 从昨天下午四点 Donaghy先生 造出了新词”大胆创新”开始 |
[00:22] | – he has been flawless. – So why do I have to leave? | – 他一直势不可挡 – 那为什么要赶我走呢? |
[00:24] | Because you have so many unsolvable problems,like your mouth. | 因为你总是有一堆棘手的问题 就像你那张嘴 |
[00:28] | It looks like somebody kicked a hole in a bag of flour. | 一开口像是有人在面粉袋上砸出一个洞 |
[00:32] | Good news,jonathan. | 好消息 Jonathan |
[00:34] | “child hell flight” will “innoventually” be on the spring schedule. | “儿童版地狱航班” 会 “大胆创新”地 出现在春季档节目表上 |
[00:37] | Congratulations,sir. Miss lemon was just leaving. | 恭喜你 先生 Lemon小姐正打算离开 |
[00:41] | Oh,no. Lemon,please come in. | 噢 不用 Lemon 请进吧 |
[00:42] | When you’re pitching a perfect game,you don’t walk albert pujols | 当你把球门守得固若金汤的时候 也就不用避讳梅西了 |
[00:46] | and you are the albert pujols of having problems. | 而你就是制造麻烦领域的梅西啊 |
[00:49] | Perfect game,huh? | 势不可挡 哼? |
[00:50] | I haven’t done a single thing wrong in almost 24 hours, | 马上满24小时了 其间我就没干过一件错事 |
[00:54] | and I’m including sex last night. Here’s avery’s thank-you note. | 其中包括昨天晚上的嘿咻 这是Avery送来的感谢卡 |
[00:59] | Ugh! She likes that? | 恶! 她喜欢这个? |
[01:01] | No,but she respects it when it’s done correctly. | 不 她很欣赏我昨晚正确的技巧 |
[01:04] | Lemon,you may be witnessing history here. | Lemon 你可能正在见证历史 |
[01:06] | Making it through a full 24 hours without a single misstep is called “reaganing.” | 毫无纰漏的24小时叫做”里根时刻” |
[01:10] | The only other people who have ever done it – Lee iacocca,jack welch, | 曾做到过的人仅有 Lee Iacocca Jack Welch (两位均是商界牛人) |
[01:13] | and-no judgment- Saddam hussein. | 以及 我没别的意思哈 萨达姆・侯赛因 |
[01:16] | So what have you got for me? | 那你又带来什么麻烦啦? |
[01:17] | I need to get out to newark airport. | 我要去纽瓦克机场 |
[01:19] | Carol’s on a layover,and I really have to see him. | Carol在那休息 我得去见见他 |
[01:21] | You’re horny,and you want to get some. I get it. | 你饥渴了 想要XXOO 我懂了 |
[01:23] | Ew,jack,gross. Come on. | 额 Jack 真恶心 拜托 |
[01:25] | I just want to see him,and I can’t get a cab, | 我只是要见见他 又打不到车 |
[01:28] | because greece is playing pakistan in soccer. | 因为希腊和巴基斯坦正在足球比赛 |
[01:30] | – Problem solved. I’ll take you. – Really? | – 问题解决了 我带你去 – 真的? |
[01:32] | I’ll drop you off at the airport,then I’ll swing by msnbc. | 我先把你载到机场 然后去趟MSNBC |
[01:35] | I have to talk to rachel maddow. Only one of us can have this haircut. | 我得和Rachel Maddow谈谈 |
[01:52] | 30 Rock Season 05 Episode 05 | 我们之间只有一个人能留这个发型 (MSNBC的拉拉主播) |
[01:58] | K-swiss,I need to cancel my gig for hosting the mtv international video music awards. | K-Swiss 我不去主持 MTV国际音乐录影带颁奖了 |
[02:04] | Why wasn’t I invited to that? My single is number four in japan. | 我怎么没得到邀请? 我的单曲可在日本榜单上排了第四 |
[02:08] | * choke me,choke me * | * 让我窒息 让我窒息 * |
[02:09] | * | * blonde like choke me * |
[02:11] | * tee-hee-hee-hee-hee * | 金发美女就喜欢窒息 * |
[02:12] | I hate to bail,but I’ve been asked to do a commercial for the boys and girls club of america, | 我也不想爽约 但我被邀请 为美国男孩女孩俱乐部拍广告 |
[02:16] | and I just can’t turn down community service, | 而我也不能不去做社区服务啊 |
[02:18] | because if I do,that judge will make me join the coast guard. | 因为如果我不去 法官就会罚我加入海岸警卫队 |
[02:22] | Well,I also recently received an unexpected honor… | 我最近也收到了一个意外的荣誉… |
[02:25] | From the carvel ice cream corporation. | 来自Carvel冰淇淋公司 |
[02:27] | Free ice cream for life Jenna Maroney | 终身免费冰淇淋 Jenna Maroney |
[02:28] | They gave me this after I performed on their “kidz 4-eva!” float | 我通过在他们彩车上表演换来的 |
[02:31] | during last year’s thanksgiving day parade. | 去年感恩节游行的时候 |
[02:33] | * ice cream * | * 冰淇淋 * |
[02:35] | * hey,don’t you want some ice cream? * | * 嘿 来点冰淇淋不? * |
[02:38] | I don’t watch the macy’s parade. | 我从不看感恩节游行 |
[02:40] | If I want to see a 50-foot spider man,i’ll just go into my rec room,thank you. | 如果我想看50英尺的蜘蛛侠 我家娱乐室就有 谢了 |
[02:46] | Kenneth,take this card and get a cake for the crew. | 拿这张卡去给同事们买个蛋糕 |
[02:49] | that’s very thoughtful,miss maroney. | 你想得真周到 Maroney小姐 |
[02:52] | Well,one of the camera guys just had a baby,and I’m sick of hearing about it. | 有个搞摄影的家伙最近有孩子了 大家天天谈论都把我讲烦了 |
[02:55] | This will put me back on top. | 这样做了之后我又成话题女王了 |
[02:59] | What’s wrong,lemon? | 怎么啦 Lemon? |
[03:00] | When I see you chew your nails like that,i’d say that you’re very anxious, | 从你啃指甲的样子我就能看出 你要么很焦虑 |
[03:03] | or you’ve handled some ham earlier. | 要么刚刚偷吃了火腿 |
[03:05] | When I get to the airport,i’m going to break up with carol. | 到了机场我要和Carol分手 |
[03:08] | What? Lemon,I am shocked. You two seemed so happy. | 什么? Lemon 我真吃惊 你们看上去处得不错啊 |
[03:12] | The other day,I saw you in the lobby laughing together. | 那天我还看见你们在大厅笑来着 |
[03:14] | A guy on crutches bit it in the revolving door,and he was so scared. | 那是因为有个拄拐杖的人被困在旋转门里了 他吓惨了 |
[03:17] | So what’s the problem? You ate spaghetti in front of him? | 那到底怎么了? 你在他面前吃通心粉了? |
[03:19] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[03:20] | – He got a fungus from your shower? – no. | – 他在你浴室里染上真菌了? – 没有 |
[03:21] | You had a fight about something? | 你们吵架了? |
[03:22] | No,we’re not fighting. We don’t fight. It’s just- | 没有 没吵架 我们从来不吵 只是- |
[03:26] | Nothing. I don’t want to talk about it. | 没什么 我不想说这个 |
[03:28] | Lemon,I’ve known you for four years, | Lemon 我认识你四年了 |
[03:30] | and in that time,I’ve never known you to be shy about talking about anything. | 而在这期间 我从未觉得你对任何事羞于启齿过 |
[03:35] | Well,I found my first gray toe-knuckle hair. | 哈 我发现我脚趾上长白毛了 |
[03:37] | If I could push a button and five people in the world would die, | 如果我按个按钮 随便弄死五个人 |
[03:39] | but I’d get free cable for life,I’d do it. | 而我就能终身不交有线电视费用的话 我肯定会按的 |
[03:42] | And I’d been on the toilet so long that my legs had fallen asleep, | 我在厕所蹲得脚都麻了 |
[03:44] | so when I tried to stand,I just fell into my throw-up. | 站起来的时候直接摔在了我的呕吐物上 |
[03:48] | There is one thing you don’t like to talk about. | 但只有一件事你闭口不谈 |
[03:50] | – Why aren’t we moving? – Sex,lemon… | – 怎么还走不动啊? – 那就是性 Lemon… |
[03:53] | Coitus,the beast with two backs. | 做爱 活塞运动 |
[03:56] | You and I have never had an adult conversation about boning. | 我们从来没认真说过关于嘿咻的话题 |
[04:00] | Fine. Carol and I are having an intimacy problem. | 好吧 Carol和我是有些亲热上的问题 |
[04:05] | Okay,so tell me what happened. | 哦 给我讲讲 |
[04:07] | I was visiting carol in las vegas,and there was… | 我去拉斯维加斯找Carol的时候 遇到了… |
[04:11] | – A performance issue. – That does happen to men. | – 技术问题 – 男人有时是这样的 |
[04:14] | I faced it myself with greta van susteren before her head transplant. | 在Greta Van Susteren移植脑袋之前 我也遇到过 (FOX的主播…) |
[04:18] | – You know,why don’t I call carol? – No,don’t do that. | – 恩 干脆我给Carol打电话? – 不 不要 |
[04:22] | I’m “reaganing,” lemon. Let me solve this. | 我可处在”里根时刻” Lemon 让我来解决这个问题吧 |
[04:24] | It’s not him. It’s me. I’m the one with the performance problem. | 不是他 是我 有问题的是我 |
[04:27] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么? |
[04:29] | I freaked out,and my junk closed for business. | 我都崩溃了 我的鲍鱼就是不肯张嘴 |
[04:32] | It’s like fort knox down there. | 下面那话儿就像长了个诺克斯堡(军事基地) |
[04:35] | I’m just going to raise the barrier if that’s okeydokey with everyone. | 我还是把挡板升起来好了 如果你们不介意的话 |
[04:40] | It’s kind of like that. | 差不多就这样 |
[04:45] | Tracy,haven’t seen you since I was directing “garfield 3,” and you ruined it. | Tracy 自从我导的”加菲猫3″ 被你毁了之后 就没见过你了 |
[04:49] | I had to move back in with my parents. | 我被迫搬回去和爸妈住了 |
[04:51] | I envy you. I don’t really know my parents. | 我很羡慕你 我都不知道我的父母是谁 |
[04:55] | Okay. Let me take you through the concept. It’s all one shot,all right? | 好吧 跟你说一下我们的设计 这是单镜头拍摄 知道吗? |
[04:59] | We start on a boy shooting a basketball,pan to some girls double-dutching, | 镜头一开始 是一个男孩在打篮球 然后镜头转到女孩们花式跳绳 |
[05:03] | then we pass the kid who does a flip on a trampoline, | 然后镜头扫过一个孩子做踏板弹跳 |
[05:05] | follow a skateboarder who jumps the curb | 接着是一个滑板手做翻板腾越 |
[05:08] | and whizzes past you for your line. | 沿途经过你的时候 你说台词 |
[05:11] | What line? | 什么台词? |
[05:12] | “Boys and girls clubs of america,be great.” | “美国男孩女孩俱乐部 棒极了” |
[05:17] | We faxed the script to someone named grizz. | 我们把脚本传真给一个叫Grizz的人了 |
[05:19] | Scripts get in the way of my process,shawn. | 脚本妨碍我的发挥 Shawn |
[05:21] | Let’s just shoot a hundred of these and see what we get. | 咱们就拍个一百遍 看看结果怎么样 |
[05:26] | Here’s your cake,miss maroney. | 你的蛋糕到了 Maroney小姐 |
[05:28] | Let’s see. | 我看看 |
[05:29] | To The Best Under-people in the Business — Love,Jenny! | 献给低人一等的你 你是最棒的–爱你 Jenny! |
[05:31] | “jenny”? That’s not my name. | “Jenny”? 我不叫这名字 |
[05:34] | I don’t want wheelchair jenny from accounting getting credit for my cake. | 我不想让会计部坐轮椅的Jenny 抢走我的功劳 |
[05:37] | Take it back to carvel. | 把它送回蛋糕店 |
[05:39] | – But then they’ll just throw it out. – so? | – 那他们就会把蛋糕丢掉的 – 那又怎样? |
[05:41] | I know food’s plentiful around here,miss maroney, | 我知道这里食物很充足 Maroney小姐 |
[05:44] | but back home on our pig farm,times are tough. | 但是在我老家的养猪场那里 生活还是很艰辛的 |
[05:46] | We’ve had to sell off sally,julie,and poppy. | 我们不得不把Sally Julie和Poppy都卖了 |
[05:49] | Are those some of your pigs? | 那些是你养的猪吗? |
[05:52] | yes. | 对 |
[05:54] | Take the cake back,kenneth. | 把蛋糕送回去 Kenneth |
[05:59] | You know,your little problem makes sense,lemon. | 你遇到的问题也有道理 Lemon |
[06:01] | You have more sexual hang-ups than an adult chat line run by gilbert gottfried. | 你遇到的性困惑比Gilbert Gottfried 主持的成人情感热线里的还多 |
[06:05] | What? | 什么? |
[06:07] | That was written by a computer program we’re working on to replace you. | 这是我们为了替换你 而写出来的一个电脑程序 |
[06:11] | No,I don’t have hang-ups. | 不是 我没有性困惑 |
[06:12] | You don’t think you’re a bit of a prude… | 你不觉得你有点假正经吗 |
[06:14] | A little squeamish and conservative? | 有点神经质且保守? |
[06:17] | Sex always makes things worse. | 做爱只会让情况更糟 |
[06:19] | Jack,why don’t you just say you want some…? | Jack 你干脆直说你想要那啥…? |
[06:22] | – Is that sex,lemon? – Is the way I do it. | – 你是想说做爱吗 Lemon? – 我就是这么比划的 |
[06:24] | We are lovers. | 我们是爱人 |
[06:25] | that word bums me out unless it’s between the words “meat” and “pizza.” | 这个词让我很反感 除非它在”肉”和”披萨”之间 |
[06:29] | ugh! She likes that? | 恶! 她喜欢那样? |
[06:31] | Okay,fine. Maybe I’m a little old-fashioned. | 好吧 我可能是有些守旧 |
[06:32] | I’m sorry I’m a real woman | 不好意思 我是个现实的女人 |
[06:34] | and not some oversexed new york nympho like those sluts on everybody loves raymond. | 不是什么纵欲过度的纽约浪女 就像”人人都爱雷蒙德”里的荡妇那样 |
[06:39] | Wow. This may be the greatest challenge a potential “reaganer” has ever faced. | 哇 这可能是将来的”里根再现者” 所遇到的最大的挑战了 |
[06:43] | I’m gonna fix you and save your relationship with carol. | 我要治好你 拯救你和Carol之间的关系 |
[06:46] | I don’t need to be fixed. | 我不需要治疗 |
[06:47] | – Has it happened before? – Yes… | – 这种情况以前发生过吗? – 发生过 |
[06:50] | With my college boyfriend joel sucheki,a couple of times with dennis,and now carol. | 和我大学时的男朋友Joel Sucheki 和Dennis也有过几次 现在是Carol |
[06:54] | There has to be a root cause,maybe from your past. | 这肯定是有深层原因的 可能跟你以前的经历有关 |
[06:56] | There isn’t,jack. | 没有 Jack |
[06:57] | There’s got to be something. Go deep. | 肯定有 深入挖掘 |
[06:59] | You think I haven’t thought about this? There’s nothing. | 你以为我没想过吗? 没有就是没有 |
[07:00] | Dig. Dig down. Dive into the sexual abyss. | 挖掘 深入挖掘 深入性爱的深渊 |
[07:02] | Stop it,jack! Stop it! Stop asking about the roller skates! | 别说了 Jack! 别说了! 别再问我溜冰鞋的事了! |
[07:11] | And… Action! | 预备…开始! |
[07:29] | What’s my cue? | 我该什么时候说话? |
[07:31] | You know what? It doesn’t matter. I don’t know my lines. | 无所谓了 反正我也不记得台词 |
[07:33] | cut! | 停! |
[07:36] | Tracy,we’re causing a huge traffic jam. | Tracy 我们现在可是造成了 严重的交通堵塞 |
[07:39] | We’re causing a huge traffic jam while getting paid to make dreams. | 我们一边引发交通堵塞 一边领薪水 一边实现梦想 |
[07:42] | We’re the luckiest people on earth. | 我们真是世界上最幸运的人 |
[07:45] | Now someone get me a jolt cola! It does not exist anymore! | 给我拿瓶震动可乐! 现在都停产了! |
[07:52] | Here’s the money back from carvel,miss maroney- | 这是蛋糕店的退款 Maroney小姐 |
[07:54] | $23.94. | 23块9毛4 |
[07:58] | Hang on. She gave you cash? | 等一下 她给你的是现金? |
[07:59] | Oh,yes,I’m sorry. I told the girl I didn’t have your card,so- | 对 抱歉 我跟售货员说我没有你的卡 |
[08:03] | She must have thought you meant credit card. | 她肯定认为你说的是信用卡 |
[08:07] | How many cashiers are at that store? | 店里有几个收银员? |
[08:09] | Two. This is fun. | 两个 多有意思啊 |
[08:11] | Oh,my god. We could run the short grift on this. | 天啊 我们可以搞点小骗术 |
[08:14] | It’s been years since my mom and I used to pull slip-and-falls at supermarkets. | 我和妈妈好久都不在超市 搞”滑倒”的把戏了 |
[08:18] | I thought I was done with that life,but this is too good. | 我还以为自己已经跟那种生活告别了 不过这机会实在是太美好了 |
[08:22] | We can pull an arizona double-back on them,kenneth. | 我们可以玩个双人骗术 Kenneth |
[08:24] | I don’t understand what you’re saying,but I like that it has the word “we” in it. | 我不太明白你的意思 不过我喜欢你话里把”我们”加进去 |
[08:32] | I’d like to order a cake that reads,”happy birthday,blenna.” | 我要订一个蛋糕 上面写”生日快乐 Blenna” |
[08:35] | – “Blenna”? – Yes. | – 对 |
[08:39] | I’m sorry,miss,but there’s been a mistake with this cake, | 不好意思 小姐 这个蛋糕上的字写错了 |
[08:41] | and I’m afraid I don’t have the card. | 而且我好像没带卡 |
[08:43] | Okay,um,I’m sorry. Um,I’ll just give you cash back. | 好的 实在抱歉 我直接退你现金 |
[08:49] | I need a “happy blirthday,jennica” cake. | 我要订一个上面写着 “升日快乐 Jennica”的蛋糕 |
[08:54] | Happy Blirthday,Jennica | 升日快乐 Jennica |
[08:59] | yes. “bappy hirthday,gremlin.” | 对 “圣日块乐 Gremlin” |
[09:06] | Lemon,what do you want to tell me about the,uh… | Lemon 你想不想跟我说一下… |
[09:09] | Roller skates? | 溜冰鞋的事情? |
[09:10] | Why are we not moving? What is causing this traffic jam? | 怎么不走呢? 前面怎么了? |
[09:29] | I’m sorry. I have an erection. | 不好意思 我勃起了 |
[09:31] | I think it’s the sound of the skateboard. | 可能是因为滑板的声音 |
[09:33] | We’re going again. Everybody safely back to one. | 再来一次 所有人各就各位 |
[09:36] | Let me help you. I am unstoppable today. | 让我帮帮你吧 我今天势不可挡啊 |
[09:39] | If it’ll make it any easier,imagine you’re telling your story to reagan himself. | 为了让你更容易接受 想象一下 你是在向Reagan本人倾诉 |
[09:44] | Well,liz,will you tell the gipper your sexual story? | Liz 能跟我聊聊你的性生活吗? |
[09:49] | Mommy? | 妈咪? |
[09:53] | I was nine years old. | 我那年九岁 |
[09:55] | I was roller-skating in the house,which was absolutely forbidden. | 我在屋子里溜旱冰 这是绝对不允许的 |
[09:59] | I was skating down the hallway on top of the world | 我在走廊里溜着 感觉如在云端 |
[10:01] | with my new skates and my new haircut, | 我穿着我的新溜冰鞋 还剪了新发型 |
[10:04] | which everybody thought was a dorothy hamill,but was actually a pete rose. | 人人都以为是Dorothy Hamill的发型 实际上是Pete Rose的发型 |
[10:08] | Anyway,I needed to go to the bathroom, | 突然 我想上厕所 |
[10:11] | but the door was locked. | 但是门被锁住了 |
[10:13] | My recently divorced aunt had moved in with us, | 有个刚刚离婚的阿姨 搬进来和我们一起住 |
[10:16] | and I was sharing a bathroom with her. | 我和她共用一间厕所 |
[10:18] | To be prepared,I tried to take my underpants off over my roller skates. | 为了做好准备 我穿着溜冰鞋 想把内裤脱下来 |
[10:22] | I slipped,and as I fell, | 我滑倒了 在我摔倒的时候 |
[10:26] | I pulled down this poster of the singer tom jones that my aunt had put up. | 我把阿姨挂上去的那张 Tom Jones的海报扯了下来 |
[10:31] | My mom heard the noise and ran and found me… | 我妈听到声音后就跑下来看到我… |
[10:34] | Squirming under the tom jones poster | 在那张Tom Jones的海报下面蠕动 |
[10:37] | with my underpants around my ankles. | 那时我内裤还在脚踝的高度 |
[10:41] | It didn’t look good,jack. | 那看上去可不怎么雅观 Jack |
[10:44] | She thought I did it on purpose. | 她以为我是故意的 |
[10:47] | And she didn’t say a word. | 但她一句话也没说 |
[10:49] | She just went in my room and took all my posters- | 她只是走进我的房间 |
[10:53] | Grizzly adams,larry wilcox, han solo,tug mcgraw, | 然后把所有的海报都扔了 |
[10:59] | Mike | mike schmidt,kermit, |
[11:02] | gunther gebel-williams. | Schmidt 木偶Kermit |
[11:04] | She took all the people away,jack. | 她把他们全都夺走了 Jack |
[11:07] | Sex makes the people go away! | 欲望会把人从我身边夺走的! |
[11:14] | I’m gonna see what’s up with this traffic. | 我还是去看看这里堵车是怎么一回事 |
[11:21] | Oh,here’s your money back,ma’am. | 这里是你的退款 女士 |
[11:22] | Boy,they sure are making a lot of mistakes over there today. | 他们今天犯的错可不少啊 |
[11:25] | Do you really not understand what we’re doing? | 你是真不懂我们在干嘛吗? |
[11:26] | Of course I do. We’re standing here talking, | 当然知道啦 我们在这里聊天 |
[11:29] | adding brick after brick to our friendship castle so it someday reaches the sky. | 我们友谊的城堡在一层一层地往上盖 直到有一天到达天际 |
[11:36] | With carvel,kenneth. We’re conning them. | 我说的是Carvel冰淇淋店 Kenneth 我们在骗他们 |
[11:40] | I’m ordering messed-up cakes and getting them free with my card. | 我负责用我那张免费的卡叫那些弄错的蛋糕 |
[11:42] | Then you’re returning them for cash. | 而你就帮我跟他们要退款 |
[11:45] | We’re selling back free cakes. | 我们在返销那些蛋糕赚钱 |
[11:47] | But,miss maroney,that’s wrong and illegal. | 但是 Maroney小姐 那是错误的犯法行为吧 |
[11:52] | If cookie puss knew,he’d tear us apart with his fangs. | 要是猫脸蛋糕(Carvel冰淇淋店代言形象)知道了的话 肯定会用它的獠牙把我们撕裂的 |
[11:54] | Well,here’s your cut. | 这是你的分成 |
[11:57] | We’re not hurting anybody. Carvel’s got plenty of money. | 我们又没伤害谁 Carvel店赚的已经够多了 |
[11:59] | – But the- – Shh. | – 但 – 嘘 |
[12:00] | I need a partner to pull this off | 我要一个搭档才能干成 |
[12:02] | and think of all the good you can do with that money back home. | 而且你再想想钱能给你家乡带来的好处 |
[12:05] | They do need help. | 他们是需要帮助 |
[12:07] | And with enough money,they could buy those magic beans from that old hermit. | 钱凑够了 他们就能从那个隐士那里买些神奇豆了 |
[12:11] | We’d be rich. Hang on. | 我们要变富了 等等 |
[12:13] | Why isn’t the hermit rich? | 为什么那个隐士不富? |
[12:15] | Oh,wait. He is. He has a lot of friends. | 噢不 他挺富的 他有很多朋友 |
[12:19] | Take the money,kenneth. Help your family. | 拿着这些钱 Kenneth 帮助你家人 |
[12:22] | No one will ever know. | 没人会知道的 |
[12:42] | Shirt on or off,shawn? | 穿衣服还是不穿 Shawn? |
[12:44] | – On! – Good note! Back to one! | – 穿! – 记着了! 再来! |
[12:47] | Hey,jackie d! | 嘿 Jackie D! |
[12:49] | Let’s take a quick 500 so everybody can meet jack! | 我们来休息个500分钟 这样大家就能来认识Jack! |
[12:52] | You know him? | 你认识他? |
[12:54] | Please help me get his line. Fix this. | 求你一定要帮我让他记住词 搞定这条广告 |
[12:56] | No,I don’t need any more problems to solve, | 不 我不需要解决更多的问题了 |
[13:00] | especially not him. | 尤其是他 |
[13:02] | I am the sisyphus of “reaganing.” | 我就像是个永远完不成”里根时刻”的暴君 |
[13:04] | Yeah! That’s the kind of stuff I should be saying. | 对啊! 我就该说这样的话 |
[13:08] | It’s in my head now. Let’s roll. | 我记住了 我们开始吧 |
[13:12] | I’m sorry,jelly beans. | 对不起了 彩虹豆 |
[13:14] | I know how much the gipper liked you,and… | 我知道里根有多喜欢你… |
[13:17] | I’ve failed him. | 但我让他失望了 |
[13:20] | It’s funny. | 说起来有意思 |
[13:21] | I remember george shultz telling me how later in reagan’s presidency | |
[13:25] | when his mind was,uh,resting… | 当他的脑袋不灵光时… |
[13:28] | How they would use jelly beans to convince people that he was- | 他们是怎么用彩虹豆来说服民众- |
[13:34] | That’s it. | 就是这招 |
[13:35] | I know how to fix tracy. | 我知道要怎么解决Tracy了 |
[13:37] | Make him eat these. | 让他吃这个 |
[13:39] | I’ll take care of the rest. | 剩下的我来 |
[13:53] | Boys and girls clubs of america,be great. | 美国男孩女孩俱乐部 棒极了 |
[13:58] | Oh,my god. | 天啊 |
[14:00] | We got it! | 成功了! |
[14:04] | I’m on my way,liz lemon. | 我来救你了 Liz Lemon |
[14:07] | Make way. I’m “reaganing.” | 让开 我正处在”里根时刻’呢 |
[14:11] | Don’t you worry. I’m sending you some money so you can get your operation. | 别担心 我会送点钱过去好让你做手术 |
[14:15] | Now,can you put a human on the phone? | 现在你能让一个活人来听电话吗? |
[14:18] | Hello? | 喂? |
[14:23] | Parcell Farm (just past the tire fire) Stone Mountain Independent Nation of Dekalb County Georgia | Parcell农场 (经过烧轮胎那地方) 石头山 Dekalb自治县 乔治亚 |
[14:25] | Well,kenneth,it’s over. I got made at carvel. | Kenneth 一切结束了 我在Carvel店里被抓包了 |
[14:28] | They figured out our scam and gave me this. | 他们发现了我们的伎俩 然后给了我这个 |
[14:30] | No ice cream for life Jenna Maroney | 终身没冰淇淋 Jenna Maroney |
[14:32] | What? no. | 什么 不 |
[14:34] | Sorry. It’s the short grift. You got to walk away. | 抱歉 这是个短暂的诈骗生涯 你得接受现实 |
[14:38] | We can’t stop now. My family needs money. | 我们不能停啊 我家需要钱 |
[14:41] | But they’re onto us. | 但他们已经盯上我们了 |
[14:43] | I have another idea… For a long con. | 我还有个主意… 长远的计划 |
[14:46] | Kenneth,I know your intentions are good,but I don’t like what this is doing to you. | Kenneth 我知道你的意图是好的 但我不喜欢你的变化 |
[14:50] | You seem meaner and stronger. | 你看上去又邪恶又充满了力量 |
[14:53] | What if you got a motorcycle,and we did it on it? | 要不你去搞辆摩托车 然后我们在上面嘿咻? |
[14:56] | – Are you in or not? – What’s the angle? | – 你来还是不来? – 怎么个搞法? |
[14:59] | Who else was on that thanksgiving float with you? | 当时你的感恩节游行彩车里还有谁? |
[15:03] | One last long grift,huh? | 最后一次 是吧? |
[15:05] | Okay,I’m in. | 好吧 算上我吧 |
[15:07] | But one rule – Anybody gets hurt during the score, | 但 一个条件 如果有人受到伤害 |
[15:11] | we leave them behind to die. Now… | 我们就装作没看见 这样吧… |
[15:15] | Who are you,and what are we doing? | 你是谁 我们在干嘛? |
[15:17] | That cake is worth $40. | 那蛋糕值40刀啊 |
[15:19] | I’m not sure we can do that. | 我不确定我们能成功 |
[15:21] | Liz wrote this sketch before she left. | Liz在她走前写好了这个剧本了 |
[15:24] | Ice-cream-cake eating contest? | 吃冰激凌蛋糕比赛? |
[15:26] | Okay,we’re gonna need about 20 cakes for this. I’ll tell props. | 好 我们大概需要20个蛋糕 我会通知道具组的 |
[15:30] | – No,pete. I’ll tell props. – Okay. | – 不 Pete 我来通知道具组 – 好吧 |
[15:33] | Good afternoon. I would like 21 cakes that read, | 下午好 我想订21个蛋糕 上面写 |
[15:36] | “frajer reunion 2010.” | “Frajer 团聚会 2010” |
[15:39] | – Isn’t it “frasier”? – No,it’s “frajer.” | – 不是”Frasier”吗? – 不 是”Frajer” |
[15:42] | And I should know. I’m “frajer.” | 我知道的 因为我是”Frajer” |
[15:54] | Invoice | 发票 |
[16:01] | Frajer Reunion 2010 | Frajer 团聚会 2010 |
[16:11] | I mean,”frajer”? Come on. | “Frajer”? 不会吧 |
[16:13] | I should throw some tossed salad and scrambled eggs at you. | 我该用凉拌色拉和炒鸡蛋来砸你脸上 |
[16:20] | “frajer.” | |
[16:29] | no. | 不要啊 |
[16:32] | “frajer”! | |
[16:36] | We sold the cakes twice. | 我们把蛋糕卖了两次 |
[16:38] | You’re a genius,kenneth. | Kenneth 你真是个天才 |
[16:40] | $800 split 3 ways. | 八百美刀 分三份 |
[16:42] | Those ice-cream saps will rue the day they ever tangled with… | 那些卖甜品的傻瓜总有一天 会为给”好朋友帮”惹麻烦… |
[16:46] | The best friends gang. | 而追悔莫及 |
[16:52] | Lemon! Why did you leave? I’m trying to help you. | Lemon! 你怎么走了? 我在想办法帮你 |
[16:56] | You can’t help me. No one can. | 你帮不了我 没人可以 |
[16:58] | Well,I’m fixing you,and I’m saving your relationship. | 我正在帮你呢 在帮你挽回感情 |
[17:02] | I can do it. Look, | 我可以的 你瞧 |
[17:03] | sex is a beautiful,natural,and joyful part of our shared human experience. | 性爱是我们人类所经历的事情中 美好 自然又轻松愉快的一件 |
[17:08] | Hey,you two want to party? | 嘿 你们俩想开个派对吗? |
[17:10] | Now is not a good time,miss. | 现在不行 小姐 |
[17:11] | $20 for a party,$60 to bite me during it. | 20块可以派对 60块你可以在开派对时咬我 |
[17:14] | I’ll do stuff with a dog,but I get to pick the dog. | 我可以和狗干 但是狗得我来挑 |
[17:17] | – People want that? – This is not helping! | – 还有人喜欢这样的? – 这样只会适得其反! |
[17:19] | You want to watch me be with her? Me with you? | 你想看我和她干? 我和你干? |
[17:21] | Me and both of you without my leg? | 我把我的腿取下来 和你俩干? |
[17:23] | Thank you. Just,uh,take this and,uh,move along. | 谢谢 呃 收着这个 快走吧 |
[17:27] | You two are pretty uptight for hanging out under a bridge. | 作为在桥下乱晃的人 你们俩拘谨了点 |
[17:31] | Sex is horrible. | 性真的很糟糕 |
[17:36] | – What is it? – It’s 4:00,sir. | – 怎么了? – 四点了 先生 |
[17:38] | You did it-a day of perfect problem solving. | 你做到了 完美解决一整天的问题 |
[17:40] | Gifts have been coming in all afternoon. | 整个下午 礼物不断送上门来 |
[17:43] | – It’s 4:00? – And you fixed me,so… | – 都四点了? – 你已经解决了我的问题 所以… |
[17:46] | yay. | 耶 |
[17:47] | – Send everything back. – What? Why? | – 把东西都退回去 – 什么? 为什么? |
[17:49] | I didn’t do it. | 我没做到 |
[17:51] | – I failed. – It’s her,isn’t it? | – 我失败了 – 是她 对吧? |
[17:53] | – Sorry. – I hate her,sir! | – 抱歉 – 我恨她! |
[18:01] | Stupid cookie puss! | 破蛋糕店! |
[18:04] | Are you all right,miss? | 你还好吧 小姐? |
[18:06] | I just got fired ’cause kelsey grammer scammed me. | 因为Kelsey Grammer骗了我 所以我被解雇了 |
[18:10] | Forget trying to go straight. I’m going back to working under that bridge. | 放弃什么改过自新吧 我要回到桥下去接客了 |
[18:16] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:18] | Kenneth,we got a new con. | Kenneth 我们想了个新骗局 |
[18:19] | We’re gonna go down to florida,open up a medical-supply store, | 我们要南下佛罗里达 开一家药店 |
[18:22] | – then get some social security numbers. – Through seduction. | – 然后去搞些社保号码 – 通过色诱哦 |
[18:25] | I’m sorry,sir-ma’am. I’m out. | 很抱歉 女士先生们 我退出 |
[18:28] | What? why? | 什么? 为什么? |
[18:30] | Because miss maroney was wrong. | 因为Maroney小姐错了 |
[18:32] | People did get hurt by our actions. | 的确有人因为我们的行为而受到伤害 |
[18:35] | And,yes,my family sure could use a couple hundred more dollars,but it’s not right. | 的确 我家很需要那几百美元 但是这样做不对 |
[18:40] | A couple hundred dollars,huh? I think I can help you out. | 几百美元哈? 我想我可以帮你 |
[18:44] | But first I’m gonna need $50 to get started. | 但我需要五十美元做为启动资金 |
[18:47] | Kelsey,no. | Kelsey 别这样 |
[18:48] | I’m proud of you,kenneth. You’ve got a good heart. | 我为你骄傲 Kenneth 你有一颗善良的心 |
[18:51] | I hope you get into a car accident someday,so I can have it. | 我希望你哪天碰到车祸 这样我就能得到你的心脏了 |
[18:54] | Now there’s only one thing left to do. | 现在只有一件事要做了 |
[18:56] | Beat you out of the best friends gang. | 把你揍出”好朋友帮” |
[19:09] | Well,it’s been a pretty rough day,but at least we’re in newark now. | 这一天过得可真够呛 但好歹我们到了诺瓦克机场了 |
[19:12] | What are you gonna do about carol? | 你要对Carol怎样? |
[19:14] | I’m gonna break up with him,let him off the hook. | 我要和他分手 让他解脱 |
[19:15] | That would be a mistake,lemon. | 这是一个错误 Lemon |
[19:17] | Yes,you are the sexual equivalent of a million hindenburgs, | 你在性方面的难搞程度 相当于一百万个兴登堡 (波兰城市 相当难搞) |
[19:20] | but you deserve someone like carol in your life,and he deserves you,because- | 但你的生命里应该有一个像Carol一样的人 而他也值得拥有你 因为- |
[19:24] | And I’m only gonna say this once a decade- | 这句话我十年才会说一次啊- |
[19:27] | You’re great. | 你很棒的 |
[19:29] | You’re liz lemon,damn it. | 你tmd是Liz Lemon |
[19:30] | In certain lights,you’re an 8 using east coast over-35 standards,excluding miami. | 以东海岸(迈阿密除外)超过35岁女人 的标准而言 你能得8分 |
[19:36] | Thanks,jack. | 谢谢你 Jack |
[19:37] | You go in there,you grab carol,you take him into one of those unisex family bathrooms, | 你进去抓住Carol 把他拽到男女通用的家庭卫生间里 |
[19:40] | pull down that diaper-changing thing,and go to town on him. | 把那个换尿布的板拉下来 和他一起在上面找点乐子 |
[19:44] | I’ll try,but if I couldn’t get it done in vegas after a penn & teller show, | 我会试试的 但如果在拉斯维加斯 看完Penn& Teller节目之后 我们都不成功 |
[19:48] | I don’t know how it’s gonna happen here. | 我不认为在厕所里会好到哪里去 |
[19:51] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[19:52] | You had your problem with carol in las vegas? | 你和Carol发生问题的时候是在拉斯维加斯? |
[19:55] | – So? – The tom jones poster. | – 那又怎样? – 那张Tom Jones海报 |
[19:57] | Tom jones plays vegas all the time. He has billboards everywhere. | Tom Jones一直在拉斯维加斯演出 他的大广告牌到处都是啊 |
[20:00] | No kidding. There was one right outside our hotel-room window. Oh,my god. | 绝对的 我们宾馆窗外就有一个 哦 我的神啊 |
[20:05] | Think back to your college boyfriend. Was there any- | 回想一下你上大学的男朋友 那时候是不是也- |
[20:07] | Yes! When this happened with joel, | 是的! 当我和Joel爱爱时 |
[20:09] | what’s new pussycat? Was playing on the bus we were on. | 那辆巴士上正在放”风流绅士” |
[20:12] | I mean,the room we were in. | 我是说 房间里正在放那首歌 |
[20:13] | And when it happened with dennis,he had just gotten a perm. | 和Dennis那次 他正好烫了个大波浪 |
[20:16] | Tom jones is the trigger. He makes you remember your mother taking the people away. | Tom Jones是问题关键 他让你想起来你妈妈把所有海报拿走了 |
[20:20] | Does this mean I’m fixed? | 这是否意味着我的问题解决了? |
[20:21] | Oh,god,no. You’ve got years of therapy ahead of you,probably electroshock. | 哦 不是的 你要看很多年的心理医生 或许还要进行电击疗法 |
[20:25] | But this is a breakthrough,lemon,and a big one. | 但这是一个突破 一个重大突破 |
[20:28] | Jack donaghy,in my book,you’re better than reagan. | Jack Donaghy 在我的字典里 你比里根伟大多了 |
[20:31] | I appreciate that,lemon,but if you ever speak ill of reagan again, | 我谢谢你啊 Lemon 但你如果再讲里根的坏话 |
[20:33] | I will smack those teeth straight. | 我就一拳把你的门牙打掉 |
[20:38] | U- s-a! U-s-a! | 美-利-坚! 美-利-坚! |
[20:41] | U- s-a! U-s-a! | 美-利-坚! 美-利-坚! |
[20:48] | He’s at jfk. I wrote it down wrong. | 他在肯尼迪机场 |
[20:59] | 30 Rock Season 05 Episode 05 | 我写错了 |
[21:03] | a**** | 你和他性爱如何? |
[21:04] | b**** It’s perfect. | 很快 而且只在周末 太完美了 |
[21:07] | I have been sexually rejected by,not one,but… | 我曾被男人在性方面拒绝过 不是一个 而是… |
[21:10] | two guys who **** | 两个 后来他俩都上了小丑学院 |
[21:13] | c**** | 有一次夏令营真心话大冒险 我吻了个女孩 后来她淹死了 |
[21:17] | It was the first gay guy I’ve ever kissed. | 那是我吻过的第一个男同性恋 |
[21:20] | d**** | 单口相声 神马玩意? 有啥意思呢? |
[21:22] | – You haven’t had sex? – Shh. | – 你们俩没上过床? – 嘘 |
[21:25] | we have,of course,pleasured one another. | 我们当然上过 取悦彼此 |
[21:27] | No,stop. I believe. | 哦 停停停 我信你 |
[21:28] | ugh! Stop saying,”relationship.” | 啊! 别说”谈恋爱”这个词 |
[21:30] | I’m sorry. I was going to say,”climax.” | 抱歉 我本来想说”高潮”来着 |