时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | I can’t tell anything from this. | 从这个我什么也看不出来 |
[00:21] | Where were you standing? | 你当时站在哪 |
[00:22] | I was standing right over there. | 站在那边 |
[00:24] | – Any shell casings? – Looked, didn’t find anything | -有弹壳吗 -找过了 什么都没找到 |
[00:26] | ’cause I don’t think he was standing there. | 因为他根本不是站在那儿 |
[00:34] | Rip. | 里普 |
[00:36] | Get my rifle. | 把我的枪拿过来 |
[00:46] | Here you go. | 给 |
[00:48] | – You were standing? – No, I was kneeling. | -你是站着的吗 -不 我是跪着的 |
[01:07] | – You sure you were here? – I’m sure, sir. | -你确定是这吗 -我很肯定 先生 |
[01:14] | Give it to me. | 给我 |
[01:17] | Give it to me. | 拿来 |
[01:32] | Just forgot you picked this up, sheriff? | 警长 你忘记你捡到了弹壳吗 |
[01:35] | – That’s evidence. – Where’d you find it? | -这可是证物 -你在哪找到的 |
[01:38] | This time no bullshit. | 这次不许胡扯 |
[01:40] | Where he said. | 就在他说的位置 |
[01:43] | Right where Rip said. | 就是里普说的那个位置 |
[01:54] | Say it’s about 15 yards. | 差不多15码 |
[01:57] | – Pretty damn close. – Shit, close enough for me. | -真够近的 -对我来说够近了 |
[02:01] | That is self defense, sheriff. | 警长 这个是自卫 |
[02:04] | I have no idea why… | 我不明白的是 |
[02:06] | you’d want to go ahead and disguise that. | 为什么你要掩盖这个真相 |
[02:09] | I forgot I picked it up, okay? | 我忘了我捡了 行不行 |
[02:11] | – Jesus Christ. – Gentlemen. | -我的老天爷 -再见 |
[02:16] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[02:19] | – What the hell are you up to? – I ain’t up to shit. | -你到底想干什么 -我屁都不想干 |
[02:22] | Now that shell casing may get him off | 虽然现在鱼类及野生动物管理局 |
[02:24] | the hook with Fish and Wildlife | 或许不会再追查他 |
[02:25] | but I just pulled two dead bodies out of that canyon | 但我才从谷底捞出两具尸体 |
[02:27] | and I ain’t taking your muscle’s word | 而且我才不相信你手下 |
[02:29] | about what happened. | 所说的事发经过 |
[02:31] | Heard you got a membership at the sporting club. | 听说你在运动俱乐部办了会员 |
[02:34] | How much that cost you on a sheriff’s salary? | 你警长的工资担得起吗 |
[02:36] | Yeah, well, it ain’t cheap, John. | 确实不便宜 约翰 |
[02:40] | I’m starting a list, Donnie. | 我正在整理一个名单 唐尼 |
[02:43] | You just made your way on it. | 你的名字已经上去了 |
[02:56] | The whole county’s turning on me, Rip. | 整个县都在跟我作对 里普 |
[02:58] | The whole fucking place. | 都在跟我作对 |
[04:30] | Who the fuck are you? | 你是谁啊 |
[04:32] | Oh–I’m– | 我是 |
[04:33] | Ah, clean your mouth for crying out loud. | 把你的嘴弄干净 |
[04:40] | He’s my assistant, Daddy. | 爸 他是我的助理 |
[04:45] | Drink this. | 把这个喝了 |
[04:47] | Walk it off. I need you focused. | 透透气 我需要你保持清醒 |
[04:53] | Walk it off is a metaphor, Jason. | 那是个比喻 杰森 |
[04:56] | Go inside, take a shower. | 进房去 冲个澡 |
[05:04] | Don’t see much focus in his future. | 我觉得他这辈子也不会太清醒的 |
[05:06] | He’ll be fine. | 他没事的 |
[05:08] | Hangovers build character. | 宿醉可以锻炼性格 |
[05:10] | We need a new attorney for the ranch. | 我们得给农场找个新的律师 |
[05:13] | Why, what did Jamie do? | 为什么 杰米做什么了 |
[05:15] | Chose himself. | 他选择了自己 |
[05:18] | Well, that shouldn’t surprise you. | 也不奇怪 |
[05:20] | What are you gonna do about it? | 你准备怎么办 |
[05:23] | I’m gonna take away the thing he left us for. | 我要夺走他的目标 |
[05:53] | He’s here. | 他来了 |
[05:58] | – Governor. – John. | -州长 -约翰 |
[06:02] | John. | 约翰 |
[06:08] | So how can we help you, John? | 我们能为你做什么 约翰 |
[06:10] | Well, let me be real clear about it. | 我把话挑明了吧 |
[06:13] | I want Jamie out of the race. | 我想让杰米撤出竞选 |
[06:15] | Well, we’re pretty far down the road on that. | 我们已经走得太远了 |
[06:18] | His campaign has a lot of energy. | 他的竞选很有能量 |
[06:20] | Things are different, John. | 现在情况不同了 约翰 |
[06:22] | You know, the days of appointing politicians are over. | 由你指定官员的时代已经过去了 |
[06:24] | That’s ironic. | 真是讽刺 |
[06:25] | I think I appointed both of you. | 你们俩都是我指定的 |
[06:29] | I think the irony lies in what we’re discussing next, John. | 接下来要说的才讽刺呢 约翰 |
[06:32] | I really wish it hadn’t come to this. | 我多希望不用走到这一步 |
[06:35] | We need you to step down as livestock commissioner. | 你要辞去牲畜委员会委员的职务 |
[06:39] | You violated federal law when you sent agents | 你派人去保留区 |
[06:41] | onto the reservation. | 已经违反了联邦法 |
[06:44] | That investigation is forthcoming. | 相关的调查马上就会启动 |
[06:46] | We suspect it to be the start of many. | 我们怀疑这仅仅是个开端 |
[06:49] | We also understand there are civil suits filed against you. | 听说你还面临着民事诉讼 |
[06:53] | We heard that the EPA is investigating you | 听说环保局也在调查你 |
[06:55] | for rerouting a river, John. | 擅改河道的事 约翰 |
[06:57] | Heard from who? | 从谁那儿听说的 |
[06:58] | I can’t allow a public official under this much scrutiny | 我不允许一个公职人员被这么多人盯着 |
[07:01] | to threaten the other offices in this state. | 从而威胁到州里其他的部门 |
[07:03] | Mine included. | 包括我自己的部门 |
[07:05] | There’s a giant spotlight on you. | 你在巨大的聚光灯下 |
[07:06] | You stepping down dims that light for all of us. | 你辞职就能帮我们把这聚光灯灭了 |
[07:09] | And once you get these things behind you… | 一旦你把这些麻烦都解决 |
[07:12] | we’ll welcome you back. | 我们会欢迎你回来的 |
[07:14] | You want me out of the office? | 你们想让我辞职 |
[07:19] | Find someone who can beat me. | 等你们找到能击败我的人再说吧 |
[07:25] | Well, that went well. | 还真顺利 |
[07:26] | It went the way I thought it was gonna go. | 结果如我所料 |
[07:29] | So… now we start looking. | 现在我们就开始找人吧 |
[07:37] | Yeah. I really miss Boston. | 我很怀念波士顿 |
[07:39] | Ugh, so do I. | 我也是 |
[07:45] | Stop it. | 快停下 |
[07:46] | No, don’t touch him. | 不 不要碰他 |
[07:49] | Help! I need help! | 救命 救命 |
[07:51] | Officers! | 警官 |
[07:57] | I never would have let you walk into a room like that, son. | 我绝对不会允许你像我这样走进房间 儿子 |
[08:05] | You’re gonna make a great politician. | 你会是一个好政客的 |
[08:08] | What a waste. | 可惜了 |
[08:10] | He’s not the next generation of me, Lynelle. | 他一点也不像我 莉奈儿 |
[08:14] | The only thing we have in common… | 我们唯一的共同点 |
[08:17] | is our last name. | 只有我们的姓 |
[08:41] | How come you can’t rope like that when we’re roping for money? | 能赚钱的时候怎么没见你套得这么好 |
[08:44] | Then I’m thinking about the money not the fun. | 那样的话我想的都是钱 而不是享乐 |
[08:47] | It’s not supposed to be fun. It’s fucking practice. | 这也不是享乐 这是在练习 |
[08:50] | Walker. Jimmy. | 沃克 吉米 |
[08:51] | Get your asses in there. | 滚过来 |
[08:53] | On a scale of one to ten, | 如果按一到十分 |
[08:55] | how bad’s the luck from putting your hat on the bed? | 把帽子放床上的霉运算几分 |
[08:57] | ‘Bout as bad as changing a horse’s barn name. | 差不多和给马改名字一样 |
[09:02] | Hey, what’s this horse’s name? | 这匹马叫什么来着 |
[09:03] | Jimmy, you’ve been riding this god damn horse for a month | 吉米 你已经骑了它一个月 |
[09:06] | and you still don’t know his fucking name? | 还不知道它叫什么吗 |
[09:07] | It’s Ray. | 它叫雷 |
[09:09] | – I thought you rode Ray. – Nah, I ride Owen. | -我以为你骑的那匹是雷 -我骑的是欧文 |
[09:11] | All right, well that’s not quite the same as changing it. | 这可不算给马改名字 |
[09:14] | Jimmy, I went to prison for seven years. | 吉米 我在牢里待了七年 |
[09:16] | I say you’re probably the dumbest motherfucker I’ve ever met. | 你是我见过最大的傻逼 |
[09:19] | That’s really saying something. | 这真的能说明问题 |
[09:30] | – I got him. – Belly up, Jimmy. | -我抓到了 -悠着点 吉米 |
[09:33] | – I got… – Let go of the fucking rope! | -我抓到 -放开绳子 |
[09:36] | Let go of the rope! | 快放开绳子 |
[09:47] | That’s why we take care of our tack, Jimmy. | 这就是我们为什么要保养马具 吉米 |
[09:53] | I put my hat on the bed. And I called Owen Ray. | 我把帽子放床上了 还把欧文叫成了雷 |
[09:56] | Jimmy, you need to stop listening to those yahoos in the bunk house. | 吉米 你不要再听那些打工仔瞎说了 |
[10:00] | There ain’t no such thing as luck. | 根本没有霉运这回事 |
[10:02] | But I sure believe in stupid, | 但我相信这世上有傻冒 |
[10:04] | ’cause you prove it every fucking day. | 因为你每天都在证明这一点 |
[10:06] | Now get your stuff and let’s go. Get up. | 收拾东西走吧 起来 |
[10:11] | Where’s my hat? | 我帽子呢 |
[10:35] | We got people for that, sir. | 你该让其他人来做 先生 |
[10:39] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[10:44] | I don’t mind doing it. | 我不介意动动手 |
[10:45] | It’s a task I can complete and God knows I have… | 这种事我还可以完成 天知道 |
[10:49] | precious few of those. | 我能完成的事已经没多少了 |
[10:54] | There’s a lot to fix here, Rip. | 有好多事要处理 里普 |
[10:56] | You talking about subpoenas? | 你是说传票的事吗 |
[10:59] | Those are a smokescreen, just can’t figure out who’s… | 那些是烟雾弹 只是还没搞清 |
[11:02] | hiding behind them. | 幕后黑手是谁 |
[11:04] | – You want me to look around? – Yeah. | -要我查一查吗 -好 |
[11:08] | I want you to start with Jenkins. | 你从詹金斯开始查 |
[11:14] | How much time do you got left? | 你还有多少时间 |
[11:17] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[11:22] | Well, what did the doctor say? | 医生怎么说 |
[11:23] | Nah, I’m done with doctors. | 我已经不看医生了 |
[11:26] | Okay. Well, I’m sorry to hear that, sir. | 我很遗憾听到这个消息 先生 |
[11:34] | John. | 叫约翰 |
[11:38] | I’m sorry, John. | 我很遗憾 约翰 |
[11:47] | Yeah, I’m sorry– | 我很遗憾 |
[11:49] | I’m sorry too. | 我也很遗憾 |
[12:11] | It’s at $9. | 现在是九美元 |
[12:13] | Keep going. Wait for a down tick. | 继续 等它下跌 |
[12:16] | You. What’s your name? | 你 你叫什么 |
[12:18] | – Jason. – Get out, Jason. | -杰森 -出去 杰森 |
[12:26] | Your firm have attorneys? | 你公司有律师吗 |
[12:29] | A lot of them. | 有很多 |
[12:31] | I want you to put the ranch in a trust. | 把农场放入信托 |
[12:39] | Who do I list as beneficiary? | 受益人写谁 |
[12:41] | Who do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[12:43] | You’re the executor. | 你是执行人 |
[12:47] | Don’t ever sell it. | 绝对不能卖掉它 |
[12:48] | Don’t let Kayce sell it. | 也不要让凯斯卖掉它 |
[12:51] | Give me your word. | 向我保证 |
[12:54] | You have it. | 我保证 |
[13:07] | Get Jamie off the payroll. | 把杰米剔出名单 |
[13:37] | Oh, I know Grant Cole. He’s a good man. | 我认识格兰特·科尔 他人挺好 |
[13:39] | We need someone with relationships in Helena. | 我们需要在海伦娜有人脉的人 |
[13:43] | Ah, shit. | 靠 |
[13:44] | I never thought this day would come, but here it is. | 我从没想过这天会到来 可是它来了 |
[13:48] | You’re going to rehab. | 你要去戒毒所了 |
[13:52] | Look at those hips. Well done, Jamie. | 瞧瞧这翘臀 干得好 杰米 |
[13:55] | Now all those strap on fantasies can come true. | 那些捆绑幻想现在都可以实现了 |
[13:59] | He’s all yours. | 他是你的了 |
[14:00] | And when his little chicken heart lets you down… | 当这个胆小鬼让你失望的时候 |
[14:03] | you keep him. | 你得留着他 |
[14:04] | He won’t let me down. | 他不会让我失望的 |
[14:12] | We’re doing a little restructuring. | 我们要重组一下 |
[14:14] | You’ve been replaced as chief counsel. | 你不再担任首席律师了 |
[14:18] | – By who? – By me. | -谁接替我 -我 |
[14:22] | You’re not an attorney. | 你又不是律师 |
[14:23] | Well, I have power of attorney. | 我是代理人 |
[14:24] | It’s sort of the same thing. | 差不多意思 |
[14:26] | You can’t defend him in court without a license. | 你没有执照就不能在法庭为他辩护 |
[14:28] | You know you have to pass the bar to get a license. | 你知道要通过律师资格考试才能拿到执照吧 |
[14:30] | You passed it. How hard can it be? | 你都过了 能有多难 |
[14:36] | I’m gonna need your credit card, | 给我你的信用卡 |
[14:38] | your bank card, and the keys to your truck. | 银行卡和车钥匙 |
[14:43] | I spent my whole life fighting for this family | 我一生都在为这个家庭而奋斗 |
[14:46] | and now I’m just not a part of it? | 现在就把我这么赶出去吗 |
[14:47] | Can’t unmake family, Jamie, | 家庭无法拆散 杰米 |
[14:48] | but you can take their gold card. | 但可以拿走他的金卡 |
[14:52] | You’ll be fine. | 没事的 |
[14:54] | Bubble butt looks like she comes from money. | 翘臀小姐看起来是个富婆 |
[14:58] | This… | 这 |
[14:59] | is the best thing that’s ever happened to you. | 是你遇到过的最好的事 |
[15:05] | Come on. | 给我 |
[15:13] | One. | 一 |
[15:16] | Two. | 二 |
[15:19] | Car. | 车 |
[15:23] | May I? | 可以吗 |
[15:33] | Well, I guess I’ll just pick up another one at a yard sale | 我过几个月到庭院旧货出售 |
[15:36] | in a few months for a quarter. | 花两毛五再买一个吧 |
[15:51] | This doesn’t change a thing. | 这并没有改变什么 |
[15:54] | It changes everything. | 改变了一切 |
[15:56] | Okay, you have a lot of feelings running through you. | 你现在情绪很复杂 |
[15:59] | Let them. Just let them. | 别压抑它们 |
[16:04] | You wanna know… | 你想知道 |
[16:07] | how I feel? | 我现在的感觉吗 |
[16:15] | I feel free. | 我感觉自由了 |
[17:10] | Hey, want something to drink? | 想喝点什么 |
[17:12] | Yeah, water. | 来点水 |
[17:13] | – We got a two drink minimum. – A bottle of water. | -这里低消两杯饮品 -一瓶水 |
[17:41] | Go on. Leave me alone. | 走开 别烦我 |
[18:10] | How would you like to make $1,000? | 想不想挣一千块钱 |
[18:13] | I don’t do that anymore. | 我已经不干了 |
[18:15] | No, no, no. It’s not that kind of thing. | 不不不 不是那种生意 |
[18:17] | I need your help. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[18:19] | What kind of help? | 帮什么忙 |
[18:21] | Well, the kind that pays. | 有钱赚的 |
[18:24] | Look, it ain’t dangerous and it ain’t illegal. | 既不危险 也不违法 |
[18:27] | Why can’t I have a real job? | 为什么不能给我一份真正的工作 |
[18:29] | Why does this always have to be the conversation with you? | 为什么总是要和你聊这个 |
[18:31] | You need help with horses. You need help with tack. | 你需要有人帮你照顾马 帮你弄马具 |
[18:34] | I can do that. Hell, I’m doing it right now. | 我都能做 我现在就能开始干 |
[18:36] | How are you gonna help me with horses? | 你准备怎么帮我照顾马 |
[18:39] | I break colts. | 我能驯小公马 |
[18:41] | Oh, you break colts? | 你会驯小公马 |
[18:42] | I bet I could outride every hand on the Yellowstone. | 我打赌我比黄石所有牧场工人都骑得好 |
[18:46] | Ridings on the hips. You know better hips? | 用屁股骑 谁的臀比得上我 |
[18:49] | Avery, I can’t have you in a bunk house | 艾弗丽 我不能让你和一群 |
[18:51] | with a bunch of lonely cow punchers. | 寂寞的混蛋一起住在工棚 |
[18:53] | It’s not a place for a woman. | 那里不适合女人 |
[18:55] | Don’t worry about me, Rip. | 不用担心我 里普 |
[18:57] | I fight off men for a living. | 我以抵抗男人为生 |
[19:00] | If one of those cowboys gets randy, i’ll break his fucking jaw. | 如果有牛仔动手动脚 我就打碎他的下巴 |
[19:07] | I’ll be back. | 马上回来 |
[19:08] | Champagne? | 要香槟吗 |
[19:31] | Day worker? | 临时工 |
[19:34] | Tough time of year for that. | 现在是淡季啊 |
[19:37] | Round ups done and… | 赶牛结束了 |
[19:39] | cabins a ways off. | 造木屋还早着 |
[19:43] | To help bridge the gap. | 帮你补贴点吧 |
[19:47] | I don’t need your fucking money. | 我不需要你的钱 |
[20:00] | You know what a tie is, don’t you? | 你知道领带是什么吧 |
[20:07] | It’s the leash your master cut… | 是你的主人切断的绳索 |
[20:10] | ’cause he know you ain’t going nowhere. | 因为他知道你跑不了 |
[20:26] | What did that guy say to you? | 那个人和你说什么了 |
[20:30] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[20:56] | Um, what’s the matter, Miss Kendall? | 什么事 肯德尔小姐 |
[20:58] | My last name is Nguyen. | 我姓阮 |
[21:00] | Sarah Nguyen, you should look it up. | 莎拉·阮 你应该查查 |
[21:07] | 莎拉·阮 美国记者与作家 《纽约》杂志政治记者 | |
[21:13] | Here’s what I’ve learned in the last few weeks. | 过去几周我了解到 |
[21:16] | You’re a good man. Your father is not. | 你是个好人 你父亲不是 |
[21:20] | Soon the entire country will know what I know. | 很快全国人民都会知道 |
[21:22] | The question I have to ask you is… | 我想问你的是 |
[21:25] | do you want to be a subject of this article or a source? | 你想成为这篇文章的主角还是消息来源 |
[21:29] | That sounds like blackmail. | 听着像敲诈 |
[21:30] | Blackmail requires me asking you for something in return. | 如果是敲诈 我会向你索要回报 |
[21:33] | I’m just asking for the truth. | 我只想要真相 |
[21:36] | Which is an elusive thing out west, I’m learning. | 而我发现 真相在西部难以捉摸 |
[21:40] | Can I talk to you alone? | 我能单独和你谈谈吗 |
[21:43] | Uh, yeah. Give us a second. | 请稍等一下 |
[21:50] | I fucking knew it. | 我就知道 |
[21:54] | I need to know everything your father’s done | 我需要知道你父亲做的一切 |
[21:56] | and everything you’ve helped him do. | 以及所有你帮他干的事情 |
[22:00] | He’s no saint but does he bend the law? | 他不是圣人 他会违法吗 |
[22:02] | – Yes, he bends the law. – I’m not talking… | -偶尔会 -我不是指 |
[22:03] | about bending it. | 违法的事情 |
[22:05] | What is she going to find when she starts digging? | 如果她要深究会发现什么 |
[22:11] | Depends on how deep she digs. | 要看她挖得有多深了 |
[22:14] | That is the end of your career in there… | 如果这事我们不处理得当 |
[22:17] | if we don’t play this perfectly. | 你的政治生涯就结束了 |
[22:30] | What are you proposing? | 你有什么建议 |
[22:32] | We do a story that focuses on Jamie | 我们写一篇关于杰米的文章 |
[22:33] | as a new kind of politician. | 着重于新型政治家 |
[22:36] | The kind that seeks out corruption. | 敢于反腐败的那种 |
[22:38] | And there’s no greater source of corruption than your father. | 没有比你父亲更腐败的人了 |
[22:43] | New Montana versus old Montana? | 新旧蒙大拿对比吗 |
[22:45] | – That the focus of the piece? – Something like that. | -这是文章主题吗 -差不多 |
[22:49] | I think you’ll be a good attorney general, Jamie. | 我认为你会是个出色的检察长 杰米 |
[22:52] | And I don’t think you can win this without me. | 但没有我 你无法当选 |
[22:54] | – He’s running unopposed. – Really? | -他的竞选没有任何阻碍 -是吗 |
[22:58] | What happened to your face? | 你的脸怎么了 |
[22:59] | – Car wreck. – Fell down. | -车祸 -摔伤 |
[23:02] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[23:04] | You’re not running unopposed. | 你的竞选之路没那么容易 |
[23:06] | You can’t win without me. | 没有我 你无法当选 |
[23:08] | I don’t think your father will let you. | 我不认为你的父亲会允许 |
[23:22] | So we’re committing to 400 rooms in the hotel? | 所以我们要建四百个房间的酒店 |
[23:25] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[23:28] | I’d like to survey the build site from the air as soon as possible. | 我想尽快从空中实地考察一下建筑点 |
[23:33] | I’ll arrange a plane. | 我去安排飞机 |
[23:34] | I see good things in our future, Dan. | 我们前途光明 丹 |
[23:38] | With us working together… | 我们的通力合作 |
[23:40] | John Dutton doesn’t stand a chance. | 让约翰·达顿毫无胜算 |
[23:44] | Well, wait till you see the blueprints for the castle I’ll build. | 等着看我要建的城堡蓝图吧 |
[23:49] | Right where his fucking house is. | 就在他家的地盘上 |
[23:54] | This one here from wildlife defense… | 对付这个野生动物辩护人 |
[23:57] | is gonna require a litigator who specializes in environmental law. | 需要找一个精通环境法的律师 |
[24:02] | We need to find an attorney who does everything. | 我们需要一个精通万事的律师 |
[24:04] | They don’t exist, Dad. | 这不可能 爸 |
[24:07] | One thing I’ll say about Jamie… | 杰米有点我要承认 |
[24:09] | his melon head comes with a lot of information. | 他的小脑袋里存着很多知识 |
[24:17] | – Can it wait? – No, it can’t wait. | -这事能等吗 -不 等不了 |
[24:20] | Sir. | 先生 |
[24:22] | Give us a minute, Beth. | 给我们点时间 贝丝 |
[24:29] | You ought to listen to this. | 你该听听这个 |
[24:32] | They’re building a casino… | 他们要建一座赌场 |
[24:33] | With a 400 room hotel | 和四百间房的酒店 |
[24:35] | with a housing development around it. | 周围还要开发住宅 |
[24:37] | Right up against your fence. | 就在你围栏的边上 |
[24:49] | Rainwater and Jenkins are working together? | 雷恩沃特和詹金斯合伙了 |
[24:52] | When I’m gone, they will gobble this place up. | 等我死了 他们会吞食这片地 |
[24:55] | Rainwater will annex that land into the reservation. | 雷恩沃特会把这块地纳入保留地 |
[24:57] | I don’t have a child who could fight for this. | 但我还没有一个孩子准备好打这场战 |
[25:01] | I’m running out of time, Rip, and they aren’t ready. | 我快没时间了 里普 他们还没准备好 |
[25:05] | My children aren’t ready to protect this place. | 我的孩子们还没能力保护这个地方 |
[25:11] | What do you want me to do? | 你希望我怎么做 |
[25:13] | These problems have to go away before I do. | 在我死前解决这些问题 |
[25:19] | Well, how far away do you want them to go? | 想解决得有多彻底 |
[25:22] | When they go away they never come back. | 一劳永逸 |
[25:25] | Ever. | 彻底解决 |
[25:35] | What was that about? | 怎么回事 |
[25:45] | Hey, what was that about? | 怎么回事 |
[25:47] | It’s not my place to tell you. | 不该由我告诉你 |
[25:50] | I can’t help him if I don’t know. | 如果我不知情 没法帮助爸 |
[25:52] | You can’t help him with this. | 这事你帮不了 |
[25:53] | I’m trying to get a handle on all these messes. | 我正努力地解决所有问题 |
[25:56] | Okay, so just don’t do anything reckless. | 行 别做任何轻率的决定 |
[25:58] | That’s good advice. Maybe you ought to take it yourself. | 好主意 不如你自己先实践 |
[26:03] | Men are such fucking children. | 男人真是幼稚 |
[26:06] | I thought I made it clear. | 我以为我说明白了 |
[26:08] | This… | 咱俩 |
[26:10] | it was never exclusive. | 不是彼此唯一的伴侣 |
[26:14] | Beth, I don’t care who you fuck. | 贝丝 我不在乎你和谁上床 |
[26:17] | I care about you. | 我在乎你 |
[26:20] | And I thought we knew each other better than that. | 我还以为我们了解彼此 |
[26:34] | If you have three tens we’re fist fighting. | 如果你有三张十 我们就打拳吧 |
[26:36] | Actually I do. | 我还真有 |
[26:39] | – Yes, yes. – We all know I do. | -是啊 -我们都知道我有 |
[26:41] | Here’s the river. | 河牌圈了[摊牌以前的押注圈] |
[26:44] | Did you get it? | 你摸到了吗 |
[26:46] | Is that your poker face, Jimmy? | 这是你的扑克脸吗 吉米 |
[26:47] | ‘Cause you look like you got to take a shit. | 你看上去要拉屎 |
[26:49] | I don’t think your bad luck’s run out yet. | 我不认为你交到好运了 |
[26:50] | I’m all in. | 全押 |
[26:52] | Ooh, I think you’re bluffing but I’m too broke | 我觉得你在虚张声势 但我破产了 |
[26:54] | to take that chance. | 玩不起 |
[26:56] | This ain’t Go Fish, Jimmy. | 可别逞强 吉米 |
[26:58] | I’m all in too. | 我也全押 |
[27:01] | – Turn them over, boys. – What do we got? | -翻牌吧 伙计们 -你有什么 |
[27:02] | Flush. | 同花 |
[27:07] | Looks like the bad luck’s done with you, Jimmy. | 看来你终于交了好运 吉米 |
[27:10] | Hey, boys. | 伙计们 |
[27:12] | This here is Avery. She’s the new groomer. | 这是艾弗丽 新来的饲养员 |
[27:15] | You treat her like a cowboy. | 像牛仔一样待她 |
[27:18] | You understand what I mean? | 明白我的意思吧 |
[27:36] | Which bunk’s free? | 哪张床有空 |
[27:39] | Back on the left. | 左边里面 |
[27:41] | Didn’t you used to be at the– | 你不是之前在 |
[27:42] | Yep. Where’s the pisser? | 是的 厕所在哪 |
[27:47] | – Shower that way too? – Unless somebody moved it. | -浴室也是吗 -除非被人搬走了 |
[28:15] | Well… | 好吧 |
[28:17] | might as well get this over with. | 也没必要磨磨蹭蹭的 |
[28:28] | I don’t know why you’re all so nervous. | 你们紧张什么 |
[28:30] | I had my ass in every face in this room. | 这房里谁没见过我的臀呢 |
[28:36] | For the record… | 听好了 |
[28:38] | If I wake up in the middle of the night | 如果我半夜醒来 |
[28:40] | to one of you assholes standing over me beating your root… | 发现哪个混蛋站在我旁边打飞机 |
[28:44] | I’ll cut it off. | 我就把你阉了 |
[28:52] | Give me 15 then deal me in, would you? | 等我15分钟 然后给我发牌吧 |
[28:57] | God, this is not a test I was expecting. | 天 我没想过会接受这种考验 |
[29:06] | Where you going? | 你去哪 |
[29:08] | I’ve worked for some strange outfits in my day. | 我在千奇百怪的地方打过工 |
[29:13] | This place beats them all. | 就属这里最奇葩 |
[29:47] | There’s something evil about this place. | 这地方有一股邪恶 |
[29:51] | You feel that? | 你感受到了吗 |
[29:59] | It’s like this land… | 仿佛这片土地 |
[30:02] | it don’t want us here. | 不欢迎我们 |
[30:06] | And here we are. | 我们却赖着不走 |
[30:11] | I felt that way my whole life. | 我一直这么觉得 |
[30:15] | Ain’t a very good feeling. | 这种感受不是很好 |
[30:20] | No. | 嗯 |
[30:22] | I’d like to quit. | 我不想干了 |
[30:25] | They won’t let me. | 但他们不让我走 |
[30:28] | I don’t know how to get away from this place. | 我不知道该怎么离开这地方 |
[30:40] | I hate to tell you this… | 很遗憾地告诉你 |
[30:43] | but you ain’t going nowhere. | 你哪也去不了了 |
[30:47] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[30:55] | Where’s your fucking brand? | 那你的烙印在哪 |
[31:02] | Mine’s on the inside. | 我的在心里 |
[31:07] | I’m stuck here too. | 我也困在这了 |
[31:44] | Let’s go. | 下车 |
[31:50] | Pack of wild dogs, your crew. | 你的手下全是一群疯狗啊 |
[31:53] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[31:55] | Drifter pulled a knife on him. | 有流浪汉拿刀威胁他 |
[31:58] | Your boy took it too far. He took it way too far. | 你儿子反应过度了 出手太重了 |
[32:02] | But I ain’t pressing charges against a veteran. | 但我是不会起诉退伍军人的 |
[32:05] | And I don’t mind the message this sends to drifters. | 我不介意给那些流浪汉一个教训 |
[32:07] | This don’t change things with your wrangler. | 但你的牛仔还是得注意分寸 |
[32:11] | Dan Jenkins is not the future of this valley, Donnie, | 丹·詹金斯不是这座山谷的未来 唐尼 |
[32:14] | and you know it. | 你心知肚明 |
[32:16] | I wish I could snap my fingers, John, | 我也希望我能像变魔法一样 |
[32:18] | and make all these pirates go away but we can’t. | 让这些海盗消失 但我们没办法 |
[32:21] | Yes, we can. | 我们可以的 |
[32:22] | You just don’t have the stomach for it and that’s a shame… | 只可惜你没这个胆量 |
[32:26] | ’cause I remember a time when you did. | 我记得你以前没这么胆小 |
[32:28] | Stomach ain’t got nothing to do with it. | 和胆量无关 |
[32:41] | Sit down. | 坐吧 |
[33:00] | You win. | 你赢了 |
[33:03] | I’m not trying to win anything, I’m just… | 我没打算跟你较量什么 |
[33:06] | just trying to preserve. Just trying– | 我只是想维持家业 只想… |
[33:08] | you know, I’m trying to leave you something that… | 为你保留一些 |
[33:10] | you can leave your son one day. | 往后你能留给你儿子的 |
[33:13] | It feels like that’s all I ever say, I just can’t– | 我一直以来都这个想法 只是 |
[33:17] | I can’t get any of you to hear it. | 你们从来不听 |
[33:19] | I hear it. | 我听见了 |
[33:23] | I’d like to come home. | 我想回家 |
[33:27] | If you’ll have me. | 如果你愿意的话 |
[33:31] | Just give me, um… | 给我… |
[33:34] | just give me a couple days. I can move into the… | 给我几天时间 我搬去 |
[33:37] | guest house. You and Monica take my– | 客房 你和莫妮卡住我的… |
[33:38] | She left me. | 她离开我了 |
[33:44] | Cowboys stay in the bunkhouse. | 牛仔就睡工棚吧 |
[33:47] | I don’t need another cowboy, Kayce. | 我们不缺牛仔 凯斯 |
[33:52] | The only thing I got left… | 我唯一所剩的 |
[33:54] | is to make a future for my son. | 就是给我儿子一个未来 |
[33:57] | This is the only thing I got to give him. | 这是我唯一能给他的 |
[34:02] | I know what you need. | 我知道你需要什么 |
[34:33] | All right, all right, whose turn? | 好了 该谁下注 |
[34:33] | Let’s go, let’s go. Whose turn is it? | 快点 轮到谁了 |
[34:34] | Pretty sure it’s your turn like always. | 肯定是轮到你了 |
[34:36] | It’s my turn? All right, | 是我吗 好吧 |
[34:37] | just give me a second. Give me a second. | 给我点时间 等一下 |
[34:38] | Hey, you ride your own horse, cowboy. | 管好你们自己的事 牛仔 |
[34:40] | I’ll ride mine. All right, I’m–one, two– | 别管我的 好吧 一 二 |
[34:43] | You’re bleeding me dry here and somehow I kind of like it. | 你们要把我榨干了 但我有点享受 |
[34:45] | – All right, um– – I’m in. | -好吧 -我跟 |
[34:47] | – Everybody’s out. – Okay, great. | -都下好了 -很好 |
[34:49] | – Oh, God. – I got the Jackson Five. | -天啊 -我有J和5 |
[34:51] | Take that, bitches. | 接招吧 婊子们 |
[34:55] | – Again? – She cheated. | -又赢了 -她藏牌 |
[34:56] | She doesn’t even have sleeves. | 她连袖子都没有 |
[34:57] | Get me a beer. Get me a beer. | 给我个啤酒 |
[34:58] | Yeah, grab me one too please. | 给我也拿一瓶 |
[35:02] | – Jesus Christ. – All right, settle down. | -我的天 -够了 冷静点 |
[35:05] | – Okay. – Somebody point me to an empty bunk. | -好 -哪一张是空床 |
[35:11] | Top, back left. | 后面左边的上层 |
[35:24] | Don’t put your hat on the bed. | 别把帽子放床上 |
[35:27] | I don’t believe in that shit. | 我不信这破玩意 |
[35:28] | Nobody told me that was an option. | 没人跟我说有这选项啊 |
[35:30] | It’s not. | 并没有 |
[35:34] | All right, come on. Let’s play again. | 继续玩吧 |
[35:36] | – You, big talker. – Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. | -你 侃爷 -嗯嗯 |
[35:37] | It’s your deal. Let’s deal it. | 你坐庄 来吧 |
[35:40] | I could use a small but tasteful loan. | 我想借点小钱 |
[35:42] | Yeah, here. Just help collect. | 给 帮忙收钱 |
[35:46] | All right, big talker. | 好 侃爷 |
[35:48] | Who would like to give me a small loan? | 谁借我点小钱 |
[35:51] | I just did. Someone just give him $1. | 我借了 借他一块钱吧 |
[35:55] | Easy. | 慢点 |
[35:57] | Come on. There you go. | 好了 |
[36:01] | – Okay? – Yeah. | -可以吗 -嗯 |
[36:02] | – Okay. – Sorry I’m slow. | -好 -我太慢了 |
[36:03] | That’s okay. Little bitty steps. | 没事 慢点来 |
[36:06] | How long are we staying here? | 我们要待多久 |
[36:08] | Till she can take care of herself. | 等她可以自理 |
[36:10] | What else you wanna know? | 还有问题吗 |
[36:30] | Okay. You okay? | 好 可以吗 |
[36:32] | – Thanks, Grandpa. – All right. | -谢谢爷爷 -嗯 |
[36:45] | Look who’s home, momma. | 看看谁回家了 妈妈 |
[36:57] | Let me know when you want to come inside. | 想进屋就跟我说 |
[37:22] | I’m–I’m ready to go inside. | 我想进屋了 |
[37:27] | I’m ready to go inside now. | 我想进屋了 |
[37:33] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[37:37] | What have I done? | 我都干了什么 |
[38:01] | Whenever you’re ready. | 准备好就可以开始 |
[38:18] | I realized something last night. | 昨晚我意识到一件事 |
[38:23] | The only way to protect my father’s legacy… | 只有毁了我父亲 |
[38:27] | is to destroy the man. | 才能保护他的遗产 |
[38:43] | I didn’t think it was gonna be this hard. | 没想到会这么难 |
[38:50] | Take your time. | 慢慢来 |
[39:09] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:12] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[40:06] | You guys are fucking idiots. | 你们这群蠢货 |
[40:10] | You’ll rot in prison for this the rest of your fucking lives. | 你们等着坐穿牢底吧 |
[40:13] | No, no, no. It happens all the time. | 不不不 这事很普遍 |
[40:16] | The lost souls they come out here into the forest and… | 迷失自我的人走进森林 |
[40:19] | They can’t bear to live another day. | 活不下去了 |
[40:21] | So they decide to end it all. | 决定自我了结 |
[40:25] | It’s really toughest on the kids, you know? | 孩子是最可怜的 |
[40:27] | They never understand why. | 他们想不明白 |
[40:30] | Fuck you. | 滚你妈的 |
[40:31] | Don’t you look at me you piece of shit. | 别看我 你个垃圾 |
[40:33] | You look at him. | 看他 |
[40:34] | He has to understand what he’s up against. | 让他知道他面对的是哪种人 |
[40:39] | That semi that ran into Mr. Dutton’s truck… | 跟达顿先生卡车相撞的半挂车 |
[40:43] | Was that an accident? | 是个意外吗 |
[40:46] | It was a convenient opportunity. | 那是个好机会 很方便 |
[40:50] | Well, it ain’t so fucking convenient now, is it? | 现在不方便了吧 |
[40:54] | I want you to tell him about the land. | 跟他说说土地的事 |
[40:57] | Tell him how you get it. Go on. | 告诉他你准备怎么拿地 说 |
[41:00] | We’ll inflate the land prices. | 我们会哄抬地价 |
[41:03] | Run up the property tax. | 让房产税提高 |
[41:05] | And price people out. | 人们付不起 就会搬走 |
[41:08] | You know how much the Yellowstone is worth? | 你知道黄石值多少钱吗 |
[41:11] | You think I’m gonna be the last person | 你以为只有我 |
[41:13] | who’s gonna wanna take it? | 想要吗 |
[41:15] | Now your father, he has two choices. | 现在你父亲有两个选择 |
[41:18] | Either to sell it… | 要不卖掉 |
[41:20] | Or to lose it. | 要不输掉 |
[41:23] | And that’s the fucking truth. | 这就是事实 |
[41:26] | Now you know, Kayce. | 现在你知道了 凯斯 |
[41:29] | Jimmy, go on and cut him down. | 吉米 把他放下来 |
[41:32] | Fuck you guys. Fuck you. | 去你妈的 傻逼 |
[41:35] | Fucking idiots. | 蠢逼 |
[41:49] | Let him hang. | 吊着他 |
[42:23] | You should buy a smaller table, Dad. | 你该买张小桌子 爸 |
[42:31] | I remember a time when… | 我记得原来 |
[42:35] | Every seat at this table was filled. | 这桌子能坐满的 |
[42:38] | No, you don’t, Dad. | 并没有 爸 |
[42:42] | That’s not a memory. | 你记错了 |
[42:45] | That’s a dream. | 那是梦想 |
[43:23] | I thought you said Kayce came home? | 你说凯斯回来了 |
[43:26] | He did. | 是的 |
[43:28] | Where is he? | 他人呢 |
[43:32] | He’s learning. | 他在学习 |
[43:36] | It doesn’t matter how many… | 桌旁坐多少人 |
[43:38] | people sit at the table, honey. | 并不重要 宝贝 |
[43:40] | What matters is they have a place to sit. | 只要他们有地方坐就好 |
[43:44] | The table’s the only thing that matters. | 桌子才重要 |
[43:45] | I need you to understand that. | 你得明白这点 |
[43:49] | I’m not doing this for a table. | 我做的一切不是为了桌子 |
[43:55] | I’m doing this for you. | 是为了你 |
[43:59] | And when you’re gone… | 等你走了 |
[44:02] | I’ll sell the table first. | 我就把桌子卖了 |
[44:07] | Well… | 好吧 |
[44:11] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪都不去 |
[44:14] | I sure hope not. | 希望如此 |