时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:56] | You want ’em in pasture 12? | 让它们去十二号草场吗 |
[00:59] | Well, that’s what I was thinking. | 我是这么想的 |
[01:01] | What do you want? | 你觉得呢 |
[01:03] | Well, there’s no hot wire around that river. | 那条河周围没有电线 |
[01:05] | We could leave them there a month or so, | 它们在那能待一个月左右 |
[01:07] | but then they might cross. | 但之后它们可能会过河 |
[01:08] | And God knows where they’ll go. | 谁知道它们会去哪 |
[01:11] | In pasture nine, there’s a creek | 九号草场有条小溪 |
[01:12] | and a fence all the way around it. | 溪边有围栏 |
[01:15] | We could leave ’em there until November. | 它们在那可以待到十一月 |
[01:18] | Well, nine it is. | 那就九号 |
[01:20] | You never wanted ’em in 12, did you? | 你就没想让它们去十二号草场 对吧 |
[01:22] | Well, all the world’s a test, son. | 全世界都是一场考验 儿子 |
[01:24] | Don’t ever let it trick you into thinking different. | 不要让它改变你的想法 |
[01:28] | Why don’t you meet me at the Livestock Association office | 它们出发以后 |
[01:30] | once you get ’em moving? | 你来畜牧协会办公室找我吧 |
[01:31] | I was gonna help them push ’em out. | 我要帮着赶牛呢 |
[01:33] | Oh, I’m sure. | 可不嘛 |
[01:35] | You’re about to learn how little cowboys and ranchers | 你马上就会知道牛仔和牧场主 |
[01:37] | actually get to do. | 干不了啥事 |
[01:38] | It’s the wranglers that have all the fun. | 只有牧人欢乐多 |
[01:52] | Taking cows up to pasture nine. | 把牛群赶到九号草场 |
[01:54] | Go through the east canyon and up the fire road. | 穿过东部峡谷 上防火道 |
[01:56] | Any questions? | 有问题吗 |
[01:57] | There’s no gate along the fire road. | 防火道上没有门 |
[01:59] | We’d have to cut the fence. | 我们得剪开围栏 |
[02:00] | Yeah, exactly. | 没错 |
[02:02] | Then we’ll fix it. | 然后再修好 |
[02:03] | We push ’em across the river and we could follow the creek… | 我们让牛群过河 然后顺着小溪 |
[02:06] | Then we’d have to swim 100 cattle across the river. | 我们还得让一百头牛游过河 |
[02:09] | Cows can swim. | 牛会游泳 |
[02:10] | Hey, I can’t. I don’t know how to swim yet. | 我不会 我不会游泳 |
[02:12] | Do you know how to shut the fuck up? | 你知道怎么闭嘴吗 |
[02:14] | He didn’t ask you your opinion. | 他不是在问你的意见 |
[02:16] | He asked if there was any questions, and they’re ain’t! | 他问有没有问题 没问题就完事了 |
[02:20] | Now get your asses out in that field. | 快滚去牧场 |
[02:21] | And start moving them cows up the canyon | 让牛群穿过峡谷 |
[02:23] | like he told you. Go on. | 照他说的做 快去 |
[02:33] | You ask them questions, Kayce, | 你还问他们问题 凯斯 |
[02:35] | questions will never stop. | 问题是没完没了的 |
[02:37] | You tell me what you need and I’ll take care of it, | 跟我说你要干嘛 我来搞定 |
[02:41] | but don’t question me. | 但别质疑我 |
[02:44] | Well, you said they need to respect me. | 是你说他们得尊重我 |
[02:46] | You let me handle the wranglers | 让我来搞定牧人 |
[02:48] | and you’ll have both. | 你会两者兼得的 |
[02:50] | That’s my job. | 这是我的工作 |
[02:56] | All right, well, | 好吧 |
[02:58] | when we get up to pasture nine, | 等我们到九号草场 |
[03:00] | you choose the way. | 你来挑路线 |
[03:01] | I don’t choose the way. | 我不挑了 |
[03:04] | Make sure no one questions yours. | 你得确保没人质疑你 |
[03:19] | You’re a hand long enough, you know who to talk to. | 你在这干得够久了 你知道这事该跟谁说 |
[03:22] | Just trying to do it different. | 我只是想换个方式 |
[03:25] | Different never works. | 没用的 |
[04:43] | Dan, I was beginning to believe this day may never happen. | 丹 我差点以为这一天不会到来了 |
[04:48] | Montana’s got under my skin. | 蒙大拿让我很不爽 |
[04:54] | Check? | 支票 |
[04:58] | 碎岩部落同盟 付天堂谷资本银行 一千六百万美元 | |
[04:59] | Big check. | 大支票 |
[05:01] | It’s a big day… for both of us. | 这对我们来说都是个大日子 |
[05:09] | Let’s bring them in, Mo. | 让他们进来 老莫 |
[05:21] | The old ways of gambling with our future are over. | 赌上我们未来的老办法已经过时了 |
[05:26] | Working together with new partnerships | 与新伙伴合作 |
[05:29] | marks a new era for our nation | 标志着我们国家以及整个蒙大拿州 |
[05:32] | and for all of Montana. | 进入了新时代 |
[05:40] | Jamie, sorry to keep you waiting. | 杰米 抱歉让你久等了 |
[05:43] | Will you pull that up, please? | 把那个打开 谢谢 |
[05:44] | Yes, madam. | 好的 女士 |
[05:45] | Need to show you something. | 给你看点东西 |
[05:49] | You’re no longer running unopposed. | 你有对手了 |
[05:50] | No matter how hard you work, I’ll work harder. | 不管你有多卖力 我会比你更卖力 |
[05:53] | This campaign is just the beginning. | 这次竞选只是开始 |
[05:56] | That’s my announcement speech. | 这是我的竞选宣言 |
[05:58] | Yeah. Your father’s smart, I’ll say that. | 嗯 不得不说父亲很聪明 |
[06:03] | You’re getting the crash course in politics today. | 你今天上了一堂政治速成课 |
[06:06] | Always remember this, Jamie. | 永远记住 杰米 |
[06:07] | Running for office and holding the office | 竞选和掌权 |
[06:09] | are two very different things. | 是两件完全不同的事情 |
[06:11] | Holding the office requires honor, integrity, | 掌权需要荣誉 正直 |
[06:15] | tempering every act with wisdom. | 用智慧调控大局 |
[06:17] | Running for office requires none of those things. | 竞选不需要这些品质 |
[06:20] | It’s a zero sum game | 竞选是零和博弈 |
[06:22] | and winning is the only thing that matters. | 胜者为王 |
[06:27] | Come here. | 过来 |
[06:33] | Hello, Attorney General Dutton. | 你好 达顿检察长 |
[06:39] | You gotta be kidding me. | 逗我呢 |
[06:40] | Welcome to really running for office. | 欢迎你正式参加竞选 |
[06:46] | Walk out that door… | 走出那扇门 |
[06:47] | and you lose, most certainly. | 你肯定会输的 |
[06:51] | Stay… | 留下 |
[06:52] | and you win, convincedly. | 你就会大胜而归 |
[06:56] | As an Independent, | 作为独立候选人 |
[06:57] | you have no party to fund your campaign. | 没有党派资助你竞选 |
[07:00] | Cassidy Reed is a good choice. | 卡茜迪·里德是个好人选 |
[07:01] | She just stole your platform. | 她刚偷走了你的平台 |
[07:03] | With this, you get funding and a new platform, | 与他合作 你就能得到偷不走的 |
[07:05] | one she can’t steal. | 资助和新平台 |
[07:13] | I am sitting, not agreeing. | 我只是坐坐 我还没同意 |
[07:20] | There’s no secret agenda, Jamie. | 我没有阴谋 杰米 |
[07:23] | I want tribal issues | 我只希望部落问题 |
[07:24] | to get the attention they deserve from your office. | 能在你当选后得到应有的重视 |
[07:27] | I want the same of her. | 她也一样 |
[07:30] | That’s not deceptive, Jamie. | 这不叫欺骗 杰米 |
[07:33] | That’s being a good politician. | 优秀的政客就是这样 |
[07:36] | Isn’t that what you want to be? | 这不是你的愿望吗 |
[07:42] | I’m gonna need some time to think. | 我需要点时间考虑一下 |
[08:06] | Give me the day? | 给我一天时间 |
[08:18] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[08:24] | 约翰·达顿 牲畜委员会委员 | |
[08:29] | – I need a fingerprint scan? – I got it. | -帮我扫描一下指纹 -我来 |
[08:33] | Place your fingers flat on that device. | 请把手指平放在设备上 |
[08:37] | Let’s see your driver’s license, please. | 请出示你的驾照 |
[08:41] | To be an agent, you gotta go to the police academy first. | 要想当探员 得先上警校 |
[08:45] | We can drag that out for a bit. | 这个倒是不着急 |
[08:46] | But you can’t hold my office without the badge. | 不过没有警徽你可接替不了我的职位 |
[08:49] | I don’t want your office. | 我不想接替 |
[08:50] | You can’t have it for about 15 years. | 十五年之内还轮不到你 |
[08:53] | And it’ll take you that long to earn everyone’s trust. | 赢得民心需要花很久的时间 |
[08:56] | Understand, Kayce, this office is how you protect the ranch | 凯斯 你要知道 这个职位才能保护农场 |
[09:00] | and every ranch like it. Put him on speaker. | 以及其他类似的农场 开免提 |
[09:03] | Sure. | 好 |
[09:04] | We’re about to find out how big a role you play | 我们马上就能知道你在这个家 |
[09:05] | in this family, son. | 分量有多重了 儿子 |
[09:08] | NCIC. | 国家犯罪信息中心 |
[09:09] | Yeah, this is agent Handon, Montana Livestock Association. | 我是蒙大拿畜牧协会的汉顿探员 |
[09:12] | Authorization number? | 授权编号 |
[09:13] | MTLA139259 Mike, Tango, Lima, Alpha, 139259. | |
[09:17] | Name? | 名字 |
[09:19] | Dutton, Kayce John, | 达顿 凯斯·约翰 |
[09:22] | date of birth 4/24/90, | 出生日期1990年4月24日 |
[09:25] | driver’s license number… | 驾照号 |
[09:26] | MT83745820382 MT 83745820382. | |
[09:34] | Dutton, Kayce John, | 达顿 凯斯·约翰 |
[09:36] | no priors, no outstanding. | 无前科 无负债 |
[09:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:41] | Miracles never cease. | 奇迹永不止息 |
[09:45] | Well, he’s clear for a ride-along, sir. | 他可以一起巡逻了 长官 |
[09:47] | Let’s get him started next week. | 让他下周开始 |
[09:50] | Can I talk to you alone for a second? | 我能单独跟你谈谈吗 |
[09:53] | Give us a minute. | 请回避一下 |
[10:03] | I don’t know about this, Dad. | 这不好吧 爸 |
[10:05] | There’s just so many things that can go wrong. | 这很容易出岔子的 |
[10:06] | Kayce, whoa, whoa. You just let me… | 凯斯 等等 让我… |
[10:09] | you just let me worry about that. | 这事交给我 |
[10:12] | I can’t pass a polygraph test. | 我过不了测谎的 |
[10:16] | Well, you won’t have to. | 你不用测 |
[10:19] | Well, what about a psych eval? | 那心理测评呢 |
[10:22] | Well, you won’t have to take one of those either. | 你也不用测 |
[10:28] | Gotta go. | 我走了 |
[10:31] | Kayce? What makes you think | 凯斯 你为什么觉得 |
[10:34] | you wouldn’t pass a psyche evaluation? | 自己过不了心理测评呢 |
[10:41] | My whole life. | 我的人生 |
[11:28] | How you doing? | 你好吗 |
[11:30] | You know. | 老样子 |
[11:32] | You wanna come in? | 要进来吗 |
[11:35] | Yeah, sure. | 好 |
[11:45] | You recovered? | 你康复了吗 |
[11:49] | Getting there. | 快了 |
[11:52] | It looks like a home in here. | 这里看着挺有家的感觉 |
[11:54] | Yeah, I try. | 我尽力了 |
[11:58] | Seems kind of permanent. | 感觉你要在这长居 |
[12:00] | It’s an apartment, Kayce, | 这是公寓 凯斯 |
[12:01] | it’s a place to… | 就是… |
[12:05] | You want any water or anything? | 你要喝水之类的吗 |
[12:07] | Uh, yeah, sure. | 好的 |
[12:12] | Heard you are working for your father now, huh? | 听说你现在给你爸干活了 |
[12:16] | – Yeah, I just… – Daddy! | -是的 我… -爸爸 |
[12:22] | Wanna see my new room? | 想看看我的新房间吗 |
[12:25] | Yeah, sure, buddy. | 好的 小伙子 |
[12:27] | It’s over here. | 这边 |
[12:35] | – Brand new bunkbeds. – All right. | -全新的双层床 -是吗 |
[12:37] | Oh, yeah, and that’s a football I earned from school. | 这是我在学校赢得的足球 |
[12:39] | – Cool. – And you can stay the night | -酷 -你可以在这过夜 |
[12:40] | because I don’t use this top bunk. | 反正上铺空着 |
[12:43] | And there’s a park down the street that we can play at. | 街角有个公园 我们可以去那玩 |
[12:46] | I’ll have to ask your mom about some of that. | 那我要得到你妈妈的同意 |
[12:50] | – Be right back, buddy. – Okay. | -马上回来 小子 -好的 |
[12:58] | How you affording all this? | 你怎么住得起这里 |
[13:00] | Uh, university gives us a spending allowance. | 大学给了我们生活津贴 |
[13:03] | I just spent it on all this instead of moving. | 我就都花在这上面了 没搬家 |
[13:07] | All our furniture was old and someone else’s. | 我们的家具都是旧的还有二手的 |
[13:12] | – I know it’s not much, but… – We’re fine. | -我知道这不多 不过 -不用 |
[13:15] | Please. | 拿着吧 |
[13:22] | I don’t know how to do this, Monica. | 我不知道该怎么办 莫妮卡 |
[13:26] | I don’t know how to not be with you | 我没法跟你分开 |
[13:28] | or not talk to you. | 没法跟你冷战 |
[13:31] | You’re my wife. | 你是我妻子 |
[13:36] | You’re my best friend. You’re my only friend. | 你是我最好的朋友 唯一的朋友 |
[13:43] | You’re mine too, Kayce, | 你也是我唯一的朋友 凯斯 |
[13:47] | but something had to change. | 但我们总要做出改变 |
[13:50] | And instead of changing, | 而你不但没改变 |
[13:51] | you’re just–you’re working for your father. | 反倒帮你父亲干活了 |
[13:54] | Well, you told me to leave! | 是你让我走的 |
[13:55] | Yeah, everyone keeps telling you to leave and you keep doing it. | 所有人都让你走 而你却一直这样 |
[13:59] | What you’re supposed to do is fight for the life that you want! | 你应该争取你想要的生活 |
[14:02] | That’s not what you asked me to do! | 你之前跟我可不是这么说的 |
[14:04] | Stop it! | 别吵了 |
[14:15] | You asked me to leave, Monica. | 是你让我走的 莫妮卡 |
[14:19] | You wanted something different, | 你希望改变 |
[14:20] | you should have asked for something different. | 就该直接说出来 |
[15:01] | I remember when this place was a granary. | 我还记得这里以前是个粮仓 |
[15:04] | So do I. | 我也记得 |
[15:07] | I remember when you were a rodeo queen. | 我记得你以前是马术女王 |
[15:11] | Leading the parade on horseback right past this place. | 骑在马背上 带领游行队伍从这里经过 |
[15:18] | Yeah, well, a long time ago. | 那是很久以前的事了 |
[15:20] | Yeah, a long time ago. | 是啊 很久以前了 |
[15:23] | Now we plug our cars in to charge | 现在我们进来喝酒 |
[15:24] | while we come in to drink, | 还要给车充上电 |
[15:27] | at least… at least you do. | 至少你是这样 |
[15:31] | What do we got here? | 这里都有什么酒 |
[15:35] | Goose… Goddamn it. | 谷兹什么来着 要命了 |
[15:39] | Goose… whatever hell this is. | 谷兹什么玩意的 |
[15:45] | Gewürztraminer, | 琼瑶浆 |
[15:47] | a variety originating in Tramin, | 原产于特勒民 |
[15:49] | a German-speaking village in northern Italy. | 意大利北部一个讲德语的村庄 |
[15:53] | My father fought those bastards. | 我父亲和那些混蛋打过仗 |
[15:55] | Now we’re drinking their wine. | 现在我们喝着他们的酒 |
[15:57] | Your wine flight. | 你的品鉴组合 |
[15:58] | I think these are for you. | 这些应该是你的 |
[16:04] | I’m gonna need all of them? | 我需要这么多酒吗 |
[16:07] | Probably. | 可能吧 |
[16:12] | Well-played, John. | 算你狠 约翰 |
[16:14] | Oh, we’ve just started playing. | 这才刚刚开始 |
[16:18] | I told you to find another Attorney General. | 我让你另觅一个检察长 |
[16:22] | – Now I found one for you. – Yes. | -现在我给找了一个 -嗯 |
[16:24] | You put me in a position where now I have no choice but to fight you. | 你逼的我不得不与你为敌 |
[16:28] | The Attorney General’s supposed to do my bidding, John, | 检察长应该听命于我 约翰 |
[16:31] | not yours. | 而不是你 |
[16:32] | Jamie was…he was just such a convenient way | 杰米正好能同时满足 |
[16:36] | to serve both our needs. | 咱俩的需求 |
[16:38] | Anyone blows him by now. | 现在他备受打击 |
[16:40] | The only thing that matters to him is approval. | 他只想获得认可 |
[16:42] | Once he’s elected, we can’t give him that anymore. | 一旦他竞选成功 我们就给不了他了 |
[16:46] | Popularity controls him, | 民意会控制他 |
[16:47] | and then you know the consequences of that. | 你知道后果的 |
[16:55] | I’m gonna get him to step down. | 我要让他退出竞选 |
[16:58] | And how are you gonna do that? | 你准备怎么做 |
[16:59] | How I do it is not important. | 我怎么做不重要 |
[17:00] | What matters is you don’t fight me on this. | 重要的是你不要和我作对 |
[17:04] | But your opponent, I choose next. | 但我接下来会选你的对手 |
[17:07] | And so the pack turns on itself. | 那你们就窝里斗了 |
[17:14] | Guess that was inevitable. | 看来这是无法避免了 |
[17:18] | You got in the middle of family. | 你插手了我们的家事 |
[17:20] | Don’t you dare wave that flag at me. | 你少跟我来这套 |
[17:24] | We don’t have families. | 我们没有家人 |
[17:27] | We have employees we’re related to. | 有的只是自己的部下 |
[17:31] | Can you name the last time that you had a conversation | 你能说出上次你和你的儿女 |
[17:33] | with one of your children about how their day went | 聊他们过得怎么样 感觉如何 |
[17:36] | or how they feel or… | 他们的梦想 |
[17:39] | what they dream of? | 是什么时候吗 |
[17:44] | Yeah. | 是吧 |
[17:48] | I can’t either. | 我也说不出 |
[17:56] | You’re supposed to sip it, John. | 这酒应该小酌 约翰 |
[17:57] | Not drinking it for the taste. | 我又不品酒 |
[18:05] | Their mother died in front of them, Lynelle. | 他们亲眼目睹了自己母亲死去 莉奈儿 |
[18:08] | That’s how every day goes for ’em. | 他们是在这样的环境中长大的 |
[18:10] | Don’t have to ask my kids how it went. | 你无须问我的孩子过得如何 |
[18:12] | You don’t have to ask yours either… | 也无须问你的 |
[18:16] | do you? | 对吗 |
[18:18] | No. | 嗯 |
[18:25] | Well, this isn’t the way | 我没想到 |
[18:26] | I thought life was gonna turn out. | 我的生活会变成这样 |
[18:27] | I gotta tell you, John. | 这是实话 约翰 |
[18:33] | Well, it’s worked out pretty much how I figured it would, | 我的生活倒是在我意料之中 |
[18:35] | except for the… losing her part. | 除了 失去她 |
[18:41] | Never saw that coming. | 从没想过会这样 |
[18:53] | Would you like another flight? | 还需要一组品鉴组合吗 |
[19:02] | Fuck it. | 管它呢 |
[19:07] | – You didn’t hear that. – No, ma’am. | -不是说你 -没事 女士 |
[19:35] | Lock. Take your hat off. | 锁门 把帽子摘了 |
[20:00] | John…John? | 约翰 约翰 |
[20:04] | You know what? I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[20:09] | I just… | 我只是… |
[20:22] | Do you think you’ll ever fall in love again? | 你觉得自己还会爱上别人吗 |
[20:27] | No. | 不会 |
[20:30] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[20:36] | And that’s supposed to be the only thing you live for. | 活着本来只是为了爱 |
[20:41] | Then you have children | 直到有了孩子 |
[20:44] | and the living for yourself part’s all over. | 为自己而活的人生已然落幕 |
[20:54] | We’re not screwing, are we? | 我们不做爱了 对吗 |
[21:02] | No. | 嗯 |
[21:07] | You all right with that? | 你可以吗 |
[21:10] | I’m 63 years old, Lynelle. | 我已经63岁了 莉奈儿 |
[21:11] | Takes everything a while to wake up | 上手或放手 |
[21:14] | and a while to go away. | 都需要时间来缓缓 |
[21:16] | Just need to know the direction. | 只要知道方向就行 |
[21:21] | Too old for surprises, sweetheart. | 年纪大不经吓了 亲爱的 |
[21:24] | Don’t sell yourself short. | 别妄自菲薄 |
[21:32] | I just miss him. | 我只是想他了 |
[21:39] | You’d think that, after 10 years, that would fade. | 本以为十年后就不会再想了 |
[21:47] | Well, I guess that’s how you know it was true love, honey. | 这样你才知道这是真爱 |
[21:55] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:10] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[22:12] | Feeding the horses. | 喂马 |
[22:14] | Yeah, I know what you’re doing. | 我知道 |
[22:17] | Why are you doing it? | 你为什么要喂马 |
[22:19] | It’s my job. | 这是我的工作 |
[22:22] | I wish you hadn’t let Kayce win. | 你没让凯斯赢就好了 |
[22:24] | Who says I did? | 谁说我让了 |
[22:30] | What would I have won, Beth? | 我赢了又能怎样 贝丝 |
[22:37] | I wish you’d beaten his ass so bad | 我希望你痛揍他一顿 |
[22:39] | that he left and never come back. | 让他别再回来了 |
[22:42] | It would have been the best thing for him, and you. | 这是对你和他最好的结局 |
[22:45] | Do you think this bothers me? | 你觉得我会纠结吗 |
[22:47] | It’s the highlight of my day. | 这是我的人生巅峰 |
[22:49] | Glad to have this chore back. | 我很高兴能重操旧业 |
[22:54] | This is exactly what you were doing | 我第一次见你 |
[22:55] | the first time I saw you, right here too. | 你就在这里喂马 |
[23:00] | Well, the more things change. | 很多事情变了 |
[23:06] | If Kayce’s in charge, things are only gonna get worse. | 如果凯斯掌权 事情只会变得更糟 |
[23:12] | There are other ranches, Rip. | 还有其他农场呢 里普 |
[23:14] | Not for me, there ain’t. | 没有适合我的了 |
[23:23] | Look what loyalty’s given you, huh? | 看看忠诚给你带来了什么 |
[23:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[23:30] | It’s awful, ain’t it? | 太糟透了 |
[24:00] | The issue is Chevron already secured the land. | 问题是雪弗龙已经拿到地了 |
[24:03] | Well, have they broken ground yet, Mark? | 他们破土动工了吗 马克 |
[24:05] | My understanding is there’s an agreement to terms. | 听说他们签订协议了 |
[24:08] | Do they hold the deed? | 他们有契约吗 |
[24:10] | Ah, it’s unclear. | 还不清楚 |
[24:12] | Well, these are things you need to know before you call, Mark. | 你打给我之前得搞清楚这些事 马克 |
[24:14] | I can’t stop them without information | 一无所知我怎么阻止他们 |
[24:16] | and, so far, you aren’t giving me any. | 目前为止 你什么也没告诉我 |
[24:18] | We’ll have to call you back, Mark. | 我们稍后打给你 马克 |
[24:20] | No worries. | 好的 |
[24:21] | What? | 怎么了 |
[24:24] | A casino! | 一家赌场 |
[24:30] | A 400-room hotel 30 minutes from the National Park. | 国家公园旁半小时车程的四百间客房酒店 |
[24:36] | Who the fuck is Dan Jenkins? | 丹·詹金斯是谁 |
[25:32] | There’s a cop walkin’ in. | 来了个警察 |
[25:36] | Fuck! Leave it. Just leave it. | 操 不要了 放这吧 |
[25:49] | I’ll grab these. You run inside and get the fence clips. | 我来拿这些 你去里面买围栏夹吧 |
[25:53] | You just tell me what to do, Gomer? | 你还给我发号施令 蠢货 |
[25:56] | Well, I just… | 我只是 |
[25:58] | They’re heavy. You don’t have gloves. | 这些很重 你又没带手套 |
[26:00] | This is the job. I do the job. | 这是工作 我会完成的 |
[26:04] | You get the clips, | 你去买围栏夹 |
[26:06] | and some jeans that fit. | 再买条合身的裤子 |
[26:07] | You look like Eminem at a hayride. | 你看起来像坐干草车的埃米纳姆 |
[26:12] | I’m just trying to be nice. | 我那是为你好 |
[26:23] | Excuse me. Sir, would you mind helping me? | 不好意思 先生 你能帮帮我吗 |
[26:26] | – Fuck you, old man. – Asshole. | -滚你妈 老头 -混蛋 |
[26:30] | Look at this! Jimmy! | 看看这是谁 吉米 |
[26:33] | Hey Ray. Hey Blake. | 雷 布莱克 |
[26:35] | Where the fuck you been? | 你他妈去哪了 |
[26:37] | Just working. | 工作 |
[26:38] | Working? | 工作 |
[26:40] | Yeah, I work at the Yellowstone. | 嗯 我在黄石工作 |
[26:41] | Oh, the Yellowstone. | 黄石啊 |
[26:43] | Can’t ride no fuckin’ horse. | 连马都不会骑 |
[26:44] | – Can now. – Good. | -现在会了 -很好 |
[26:47] | You can pay me the money you owe me, motherfucker. | 可以还我的钱了吧 混蛋 |
[26:51] | Better yet, | 要不这样 |
[26:52] | you can go on a little shopping spree for me. | 你帮我去购物吧 |
[26:57] | That’s right. You don’t need a list. | 没错 你不需要购物单 |
[27:00] | You know exactly what to get. | 你很清楚要买什么 |
[27:05] | Nice hat. | 帽子不错 |
[27:09] | Dipshit. | 蠢货 |
[27:59] | Go back inside! | 回去 |
[28:00] | Fuck you. | 操你妈 |
[28:02] | Jimmy? Go back inside! | 吉米 给我回去 |
[28:05] | Fucker. | 混蛋 |
[28:12] | Fuck you! | 操你妈 |
[28:19] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[28:20] | We gotta go! | 快走 |
[28:27] | Drive, drive! | 开车 开车 |
[28:29] | Fuck! | 操 |
[28:31] | Come on, motherfucker! Get out here, you! | 出来 混蛋 快给我出来 |
[28:34] | Fuck! | 操 |
[28:35] | Bitch, come here! | 贱人 过来 |
[28:37] | – Jimmy, close your eyes! – Get out here. | -吉米 闭眼 -滚出来 |
[28:41] | – My eyes! – What the fuck! | -我的眼睛 -搞什么 |
[28:43] | You’re welcome! | 不客气 |
[28:45] | Go, go, go, go, go! | 走走走走 |
[28:49] | Fuck! Why did you do that? Are you crazy? | 操 你喷那玩意干啥 疯了吗 |
[28:55] | Oh, fuck. | 我操 |
[28:59] | He’s fuckin’ dead! | 他死定了 |
[29:08] | Push up. Push on my hand. | 用力 蹬我的手 |
[29:12] | Good, good. | 很好 很好 |
[29:13] | That is exhausting. | 好累啊 |
[29:15] | Drop your leg down. | 把腿放下 |
[29:16] | Wait’ll we start swimming laps. | 游泳的时候会更累 |
[29:18] | When we start swimming laps, I think I’m healed. | 我能游泳就说明我已经好了 |
[29:21] | Go ahead and lift it up again. | 再把腿抬起来 |
[29:24] | You grew up by Broken Rock? | 你在碎岩部落长大 |
[29:28] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[29:29] | Crow res. You get out there much? | 乌鸦部落 你常去吗 |
[29:31] | I don’t get anywhere much. | 我哪儿也不常去 |
[29:34] | Now go ahead and drop your leg again. | 再把腿放下 |
[29:39] | Ever been to an Indian relay race? | 你看过印第安接力赛吗 |
[29:42] | When I was young. | 小时候看过 |
[29:43] | That’s my passion. | 这是我的最爱 |
[29:44] | Sounds like a good way to need physical therapy. | 这样就能接受理疗了 |
[29:48] | Yeah, only if you fall off. | 坠马才需要啊 |
[29:54] | – Time’s up. – Right. | -时间到了 -嗯 |
[29:59] | – Oh, I can do it. – Okay. | -我自己能行 -好 |
[30:07] | I’m married, just so you know. | 事先声明 我结婚了 |
[30:10] | Saw the ring. | 看见戒指了 |
[30:11] | Not that I, just, um… | 我不是 只是 |
[30:15] | I’m married. | 我结婚了 |
[30:17] | Got it. 3 P.M. tomorrow? | 明白 明天下午三点 |
[30:20] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[30:39] | What the… | 搞什么 |
[30:47] | Jumping Jesus, what the hell? | 天啊 你们怎么搞的 |
[30:51] | There was these, uh… | 有人 |
[30:52] | A can of bear spray went off by accident. | 防熊喷雾不小心炸了 |
[30:56] | Jimmy, you ain’t got sense enough | 吉米 你还没有这能耐 |
[30:58] | to pour warm piss out of your boot. | 把靴子里的尿倒了[形容愚蠢] |
[31:01] | Like I know that’s an insult. | 我知道你在骂我 |
[31:02] | I just don’t understand how. | 我只是不知道你在骂什么 |
[31:05] | Don’t stop scrubbing until the smell’s gone. | 一直擦到没有气味为止 |
[31:08] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[31:11] | Like I’m aware of the insult. I just… | 我知道那是在羞辱我 我只是… |
[31:15] | Why is there piss in my boot? | 为什么我的靴子里有尿 |
[31:17] | You’re so dumb, it’s almost attractive. | 你笨得还有点可爱 |
[31:23] | Wait, really? | 等等 真的吗 |
[31:24] | Understood attractive though, didn’t you? | 可爱倒是听懂了 是吗 |
[31:26] | Men… | 男人啊 |
[31:27] | I swear I could jack one off at a funeral. | 葬礼上都有男人愿意让我撸管 |
[32:08] | That is impressive! | 不得了啊 |
[32:13] | You’re making quite the splash in Montana, aren’t you? | 你要在蒙大拿搞个大动作 是吗 |
[32:16] | Now that’s smart, | 这挺聪明的 |
[32:18] | making the casino separate from the hotel, right? | 把赌场和酒店分开来 |
[32:21] | And what are these? Are these houses? | 这些是什么 房子吗 |
[32:23] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[32:25] | A planned second home community | 筹建配备酒店和赌场的 |
[32:26] | with its own hotel and casino. Now that is smart. | 第二家园社区 这很聪明 |
[32:30] | Utterly classless. | 不走寻常路 |
[32:32] | But smart. | 但很聪明 |
[32:35] | You must be the guy. | 你一定就是那个人 |
[32:37] | What guy would that be? | 什么人 |
[32:39] | The guy that fucked with John Dutton. | 和约翰·达顿对着干的人 |
[32:42] | I understand learning not to do that was a… | 我知道你得到了 |
[32:46] | painful lesson. | 惨痛的教训 |
[32:48] | So you’re friends with John Dutton, huh? | 所以你们和约翰·达顿是朋友吗 |
[32:50] | – We know of him. – Oh, we’ve never met him. | -我们知道他 -我们从没见过他 |
[32:54] | You see, thriving in Montana | 在蒙大拿飞黄腾达 |
[32:55] | is all about staying in your lane. | 完全取决于不要越界 |
[32:58] | We don’t go in his and he’s never been in ours, | 我们不干涉他 他也从来不干涉我们 |
[33:01] | but you have. | 但你越界了 |
[33:05] | Now how did I do that? | 我怎么越界了 |
[33:06] | Partnering with an Indian tribe | 和一个印第安部落合作 |
[33:08] | opening an off-reservation casino. | 在保留地之外开一家赌场 |
[33:10] | Oh, but it won’t be off-reservation for long. | 但它不会在保留地之外太久 |
[33:13] | Because annexing this land into the res | 因为把这片土地吞并入保留地 |
[33:16] | is the first thing that he’s going to do. | 是他接下来要做的第一件事 |
[33:19] | I assume he purchased the land instead of leasing. | 他不是租 而是买下了土地吧 |
[33:22] | And I assume he’s paying you the profits? | 他还要给你分红 |
[33:28] | Well, any money you’ve received was an advance on construction, | 你收到的钱都是工程预付款 |
[33:31] | which he will want back | 等他取消你们的协议 |
[33:32] | as soon as he nullifies your agreement. | 他就会把钱要回去 |
[33:34] | Just a guess, but… | 我只是猜测 但是… |
[33:36] | That’s what we’d do. | 换作是我们就会这么做 |
[33:37] | If we were trying to steal from you. | 前提是我们想占你便宜 |
[33:42] | Rocky Mountain Gas and Casino. | 洛基山汽油公司和赌场 |
[33:45] | That’s owned by the Beck Brothers. | 那是贝克兄弟的产业 |
[33:47] | I’m assuming that that’s you. | 就是你们吧 |
[33:49] | I’m just guessing that you don’t like competition. | 我猜你们不喜欢竞争 |
[33:52] | Well, let me tell you something, you red-necked fucks! | 我告诉你们这些乡巴佬 |
[33:56] | I’m so tired of you bullies | 我已经厌倦了你们 |
[33:59] | with your bolo ties and Lucchese boots. | 戴着波洛领带 穿着牛仔靴横行霸道 |
[34:02] | If you got a problem, file. | 如果你们不满意 就去起诉 |
[34:05] | Take me to court. | 告我啊 |
[34:07] | I’ll take the Pepsi challenge with your backwoods lawyer | 我随时准备和你们的乡下律师 |
[34:09] | any day of the fuckin’ week. | 一决雌雄 |
[34:12] | You know, in addition to running Rocky Mountain, | 除了经营洛基山 |
[34:14] | my brother’s also the head of the Montana Liquor Board. | 我兄弟还是蒙大拿酒类管理局的局长 |
[34:17] | Now do you recall | 你记不记得 |
[34:20] | applying for your liquor license through us, right? | 通过我们申请了售酒许可证 |
[34:24] | I will be revoking that tomorrow. | 我明天就会撤销你的执照 |
[34:27] | And, of course, | 当然了 |
[34:28] | I will never issue one for this new venture. | 我也不会为这个新项目颁发执照 |
[34:31] | And that is just the beginning | 这只是个开始 |
[34:33] | of how we’re gonna fuck with you. | 以后有你受的 |
[34:36] | I suggest you find a way | 我建议你想办法 |
[34:37] | to extricate yourself from this deal. | 摆脱这项协议 |
[34:39] | And make a new deal with us. | 然后和我们签一个新协议 |
[34:42] | Hell, we’d love to build a casino here. | 我们也很想在这里建一座赌场 |
[34:45] | Well, you got lots to think about. | 你得好好想想了 |
[34:55] | Think fast. | 要快 |
[35:01] | Fuckers. | 混蛋 |
[35:04] | This town, fuckin’ place. | 这里真他妈操蛋 |
[35:09] | You wanna play dirty, | 你们想玩阴的 |
[35:11] | let’s play fucking dirty! | 那就一起玩阴的 |
[35:19] | I don’t understand the dilemma. | 这有什么可纠结的 |
[35:22] | My campaign cannot be funded by my father’s enemies. | 我的竞选不能由我父亲的敌人资助 |
[35:26] | That is the dilemma. | 这就是纠结之处 |
[35:27] | Thomas Rainwater is a good man. | 托马斯·雷恩沃特是个好人 |
[35:30] | Nevertheless, he’s an enemy. | 然而他是敌人 |
[35:32] | You should really analyze that. | 你应该仔细分析一下 |
[35:35] | Okay, so we form a political action committee. | 那我们成立一个政治行动委员会 |
[35:38] | No one knows where the money’s coming from. | 这样就没人知道钱是从哪里来的 |
[35:40] | – Everyone knows. – What? | -大家都知道 -什么 |
[35:43] | Defying my father to run is one thing. | 违抗我父亲参加竞选是一回事 |
[35:45] | Running against him, | 和他竞争 |
[35:47] | financed by a man who has attacked our family, | 接受一个攻击过我们家的人资助 |
[35:50] | that’s something else entirely. | 那就是完全另外一回事 |
[35:52] | So what are you saying? | 那你是什么意思 |
[35:58] | I don’t think I can do it. | 我做不到 |
[36:03] | Hey, you need funding | 你需要资助 |
[36:06] | or you will lose. | 不然你就会输的 |
[36:09] | I’m not seeing a lot of donors | 给我们竞选捐款的 |
[36:11] | running to our campaign office with donations. | 捐赠人可不多啊 |
[36:15] | I think this is too much. | 这么做太过分了 |
[36:19] | You know what you need to do? | 你知道你该怎么做吗 |
[36:22] | You need to find your compass. | 你得找到你的方向 |
[36:27] | Because if where your campaign gets its funding | 因为如果筹集竞选资金 |
[36:30] | has you all twisted in knots, | 都能让你纠结 |
[36:33] | just wait until you’re in office. | 等你当选后看看吧 |
[36:37] | You don’t know the meaning of compromise. | 你根本不知道什么才叫妥协 |
[36:44] | I need to go for a walk. | 我出去走走 |
[37:18] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[37:21] | Hel– | 有人… |
[37:26] | For someone with no spine, | 你虽然没什么骨气 |
[37:27] | you sure got a lot of balls. | 倒是挺有种的 |
[37:33] | I need you to forget about how we feel about each other | 我希望你能忘记我们之间的敌意 |
[37:38] | and remember one thing. | 记住一件事 |
[37:42] | We’re family. | 我们是家人 |
[37:53] | I love how people think that word entitles them | 总有人以为能拿这个词当挡箭牌 |
[37:56] | to absolution from the people whose lives they ruin. | 不用为毁掉别人的生活而负责 |
[38:01] | We owe you nothing. | 我们不欠你的 |
[38:02] | Goddamn it! I’m at… | 该死 我已经… |
[38:07] | Can you please attempt to resemble something human, | 你能不能有点人性 |
[38:12] | listen to me, | 听我说说 |
[38:15] | and give me some fucking guidance here? | 给我点建议 |
[38:17] | How’d you fuck him this time? | 你又怎么招惹他了 |
[38:19] | I didn’t fuck anything. | 我没有啊 |
[38:21] | I ran for the office he told me to run for. | 我听他的话去参加竞选 |
[38:24] | And you chose someone to run against me. | 而你却找人来和我竞争 |
[38:29] | Chose well, didn’t I? | 我眼光不错吧 |
[38:32] | Maybe when she’s in office, she’ll ask you to clerk. | 也许等她上任了会招你做文员 |
[38:34] | No one researches like you, Jamie. | 你的调研能力无人能比 杰米 |
[38:38] | I have a donor willing to fund my campaign. | 有一位捐赠人愿意为我提供资金 |
[38:42] | Let me guess. | 我猜猜 |
[38:43] | This Russian wants you to do a Facebook blast. | 这个俄国人想让你上脸书网刷屏 |
[38:45] | Hey, this is my life, Beth. | 这是我的人生 贝丝 |
[38:47] | I’m asking for you to… | 我在请求你… |
[38:51] | Here. | 这个 |
[38:53] | 《博兹曼每日记事》 熊熊烈火吞噬博兹曼社区 | |
[38:53] | This is my donor. | 他就是我的捐赠人 |
[39:07] | Jamie, you’re not a politician, okay? | 杰米 你不是政客 |
[39:11] | Politicians believe that they can manage peoples’ lives | 政客总是高估 |
[39:14] | better than they can. | 自己的领导能力 |
[39:15] | The best politicians are narcissists. | 最优秀的政客都是自恋狂 |
[39:18] | The very best should probably be committed. | 而顶尖的政客应该不择手段 |
[39:21] | You aren’t that. | 那不是你 |
[39:24] | Let’s be honest, you don’t know who the fuck you are. | 说实话 你根本不了解自己 |
[39:28] | And you’re looking for the world to tell you. | 你想让全世界给你解答 |
[39:32] | You reek of desperation | 你身上绝望的气息 |
[39:34] | and they can smell it. | 吸引着他们 |
[39:40] | They will pull you, they will twist you. | 他们会玩弄你 掌控你 |
[39:43] | And they will tear you into tiny pieces. | 最终把你撕得粉碎 |
[39:48] | And our father with you. | 我们的父亲也逃不过 |
[39:56] | So what do I do? | 那我该怎么做 |
[39:58] | You think about everyone else in your life, but you. | 你不顾自己 只考虑其他人 |
[40:06] | And you do what’s best for them. | 做出对他们来说最好的决定 |
[40:47] | I can’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[40:51] | I won’t do it. | 我拒绝 |
[40:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:59] | We’ll try and find the money from somewhere else. | 我们再想别的办法筹钱 |
[41:03] | I don’t know where. | 我不知道该去哪找 |
[41:03] | It’s not just about the money. | 不只是钱的问题 |
[41:09] | I don’t want to play this dirty. | 我不想玩阴的 |
[41:11] | Jamie, | 杰米 |
[41:13] | you’ve been playing this dirty your entire career. | 你整个职业生涯充满了尔虞我诈 |
[41:16] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[41:19] | I have reacted to the situations before me. | 我是对面前的形势做出反应 |
[41:21] | I didn’t initiate them | 不是我先下手的 |
[41:23] | and I certainly didn’t do any of it for me. | 而且没有一次是为了自己 |
[41:31] | To beat her, I have to attack him | 为了打败她 我必须打击他 |
[41:33] | because there is nothing about her to attack. | 因为她毫无破绽 无懈可击 |
[41:38] | Yes. | 对 |
[41:41] | I won’t do that. | 我不会那么做的 |
[41:45] | I’ve made up my mind. | 我下定决心了 |
[41:48] | So first hint of opposition, | 刚开始有冲突 |
[41:52] | and you just quit? | 你就直接放弃了 |
[42:03] | Your sister was right. | 你姐说得对 |
[42:08] | What a chicken heart! | 真是个胆小鬼 |
[42:19] | I need you to leave. | 你给我走 |
[42:21] | The ultimatum never ends. | 这是第几次最后通牒了 |
[42:23] | So if I quit, I don’t get you. | 这么说如果我放弃 就得不到你 |
[42:25] | If you quit, what do I get? | 如果你放弃 我能得到什么 |
[42:28] | What are you going to do, Jamie? | 你有什么打算 杰米 |
[42:30] | Are you gonna open up a little law firm in town | 在镇上开一家律师事务所 |
[42:32] | and drum up DUI cases? | 给人打醉酒驾车官司吗 |
[42:36] | No. | 不 |
[42:37] | You’re going to go home | 你会回家 |
[42:39] | and work side by side | 和你那个早晚会自杀的姐姐 |
[42:40] | with your suicide-waiting-to-happen sister | 还有怪物父亲一起工作 |
[42:43] | and your monster father. So go. | 你还是走吧 |
[42:46] | Tuck tail, Jamie. | 夹着尾巴 杰米 |
[42:49] | Get the fuck out of my apartment. | 快滚出我家 |
[43:08] | What the…? | 什么玩意 |
[43:09] | Gator? | 盖特 |
[43:12] | What the fuck is that? | 这是什么 |
[43:13] | Grilled octopus. | 烤章鱼 |
[43:15] | Mediterranean diet, Daddy. | 地中海式饮食 爸爸 |
[43:17] | If I have to eat another steak, | 如果我再吃一块牛排 |
[43:18] | they’ll have to do my next colonic with a fuckin’ fire hose. | 下次就要用消防水管灌肠了 |
[43:22] | It’s good. Try it. | 挺好吃的 尝尝吧 |
[43:24] | Pass me the potatoes. | 把土豆递给我 |
[43:36] | – How was your day? – It was good. | -你今天过得怎么样 -不错 |
[43:38] | Acquisitions are going fine. | 收购进展顺利 |
[43:40] | I have to walk you through the profit structure, but… | 我还要向你说明盈利结构 不过… |
[43:42] | That’s not what I meant. I meant… | 我说的不是这个 我是问… |
[43:46] | how was it? | 你怎么样 |
[43:57] | Sobriety is bliss. | 清醒是福 |
[44:00] | What can I tell you? | 还有什么好说的 |
[44:06] | How about you? | 你呢 |
[44:08] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想说这个 |
[44:10] | That’s what you always say. | 你每次都这么说 |
[44:12] | Well, when I have a day worth talking about, | 如果哪天有事可说了 |
[44:13] | I’ll shout it from the damn rooftop. | 我会爬到房顶上喊出来的 |
[44:20] | That any good? | 那个好吃吗 |
[44:22] | I don’t care what I eat. | 我有什么吃什么 |
[44:37] | I withdrew from the race. | 我退出竞选了 |
[44:45] | You hungry? | 你饿吗 |
[44:56] | I’ll make you a plate. | 我帮你盛一盘 |
[45:11] | Where you been? | 你去哪儿了 |
[45:31] | I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[45:47] | Fuck. | 操 |
[46:23] | Goddamn you for leaving me. | 你怎么就这么走了 |