时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:29] | We should say goodbye to your mother. | 我们应该向你妈妈道别 |
[00:32] | She’s not here, Dad. | 她不在这里 爸爸 |
[00:39] | Thank you for doing this. | 谢谢你帮我 |
[00:42] | You’re a good boy, son. | 你是个好孩子 儿子 |
[01:41] | Don’t let them take it away from you, son. | 别让他们抢走土地 儿子 |
[01:46] | Not a goddamn inch. | 一寸也不行 |
[02:02] | I’m gonna miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[02:06] | No, you won’t. | 不 你不会的 |
[02:08] | You’ll miss who I was a long time ago. | 你会想念很久以前的我 |
[02:13] | Odds are, I was never who you thought I was anyway. | 很可能 我从来都不是你想象的那样 |
[02:20] | And when you get my age… | 等你到了我的年龄 |
[02:22] | Only thing you miss is being young. | 你唯一想念的就是青春 |
[02:25] | A chance to do it all over. | 重头再来的机会 |
[02:30] | See that look of wonder in your grandchildren’s eyes. | 看到孙子惊奇的眼神 |
[02:38] | The look in your eyes when you was a kid. | 你小时候的眼神 |
[02:47] | I’m gonna miss all this. | 我会想念这一切的 |
[02:55] | I miss… I miss your mother. | 我想你妈 |
[03:00] | And your brother, goddammit. | 还有你兄弟 靠 |
[03:08] | Guess I miss more than I thought. | 我以为我不会想念这么多东西呢 |
[03:18] | I’m tired of talkin’, son. | 我厌倦说话了 儿子 |
[03:23] | Only took 90 years. | 这才花了90年 |
[03:35] | It’s alright. It’s just the whiskey. | 没事的 这只是威士忌的酒劲 |
[03:40] | Just the whiskey. | 只是威士忌的酒劲 |
[03:49] | You thought nobody ever knew. | 你以为没人会知道 |
[03:55] | Knew what, Dad? | 知道什么 爸 |
[03:57] | Sneak in every night… | 每晚溜进来 |
[04:00] | steal a cookie. | 偷一块饼干 |
[04:04] | And you thought nobody ever knew. | 你以为没人会知道 |
[04:16] | I knew. | 我知道 |
[04:48] | My whole life is just a long… | 我的一生都在 |
[04:50] | series of losing things I love. | 失去我的挚爱 |
[04:56] | But I’m not gonna lose this one, Rip. | 但我不能失去这个 里普 |
[05:00] | Not this one. | 这个不行 |
[06:21] | It’s 5:47. | 5点47分了 |
[06:23] | All quiet out here. | 这里很安静 |
[06:24] | You should get some sleep. | 睡一会吧 |
[06:29] | I’m not paying you for your fucking opinion on my sleep habits. | 我付你钱 不是让你管我睡觉的 |
[09:40] | Wait. | 等等 |
[10:13] | I have every right to be here. | 我有权在这里生活 |
[10:16] | I have every right. | 我有这个权利 |
[10:19] | I have a right. | 我有权利 |
[10:23] | This is– | 这是 |
[10:25] | This is America. | 这是美国 |
[10:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:44] | What do we do? | 我们怎么办 |
[10:45] | First I… | 首先 |
[10:47] | I need you clean of this, Beth. | 贝丝 你别搅进来 |
[10:49] | No one’s clean of this. | 没人能置身事外 |
[10:51] | You can’t know what we do, honey, | 你不能知道我们的计划 亲爱的 |
[10:53] | and Tate’s gotta come home to something. | 得有人在家里等泰特回来 |
[10:58] | Give me this, please. | 帮我这个忙吧 |
[11:17] | What he’s doing is irrational. | 他这么做并不理智 |
[11:19] | He’s not considering consequences. | 他没有考虑后果 |
[11:21] | Maybe it’s from arrogance or– | 也许是因为傲慢或者 |
[11:30] | “Why” Doesn’t matter. | 原因不重要 |
[12:07] | This is going to be the end of us. | 这将是我们的末日 |
[12:15] | But we’re going to do it anyway. | 但我们硬着头皮也要干 |
[13:01] | Believe me now? | 现在相信我了吗 |
[13:05] | – Now what? – Now you choose sides. | -现在怎么办 -你要选择阵营 |
[13:08] | They’ve got me over a fucking barrel, John. | 约翰 他们手里有我的把柄 |
[13:10] | I understand, Donnie, but they have my grandson. | 我知道 唐尼 但他们抓了我孙子 |
[13:12] | Fuck. I can’t clean this up. | 操 我摆不平啊 |
[13:13] | How do we hide this? | 这事怎么盖过去啊 |
[13:17] | You trust me every step of the way. | 不管我做什么 你都要相信我 |
[13:20] | They are never gonna tell you where– | 他们不会告诉你 |
[13:21] | Yes, they will. | 他们会的 |
[13:24] | – Choose, Donnie. – There’s no hiding this. | -快选吧 唐尼 -这事盖不过去的 |
[13:27] | This isn’t what you’ll have to hide. | 我不是要你掩盖这件事 |
[13:32] | How long can you keep it quiet? | 你能保密多久 |
[13:33] | A day, tops. | 最多一天 |
[13:36] | Tops. | 最多了 |
[13:38] | What kind of security do the Becks have? | 贝克兄弟用的是什么保安 |
[13:41] | They use off-duty officers. | 下班的警察 |
[13:42] | Rent them through the department. | 向警局租的 |
[13:51] | Are those officers your friends? | 那些警察是你的朋友吗 |
[13:53] | They’re my cousins. | 他们是我兄弟 |
[13:58] | You tell them to stand down. | 告诉他们别干了 |
[14:00] | – John, I gotta… – Donnie, I– | -约翰 我 -唐尼 我 |
[14:03] | I don’t have time to play this game with you, Donnie. | 我没时间陪你玩游戏 唐尼 |
[14:05] | – Have ’em stand down. – All right. All right. | -让他们别干了 -好吧 |
[14:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:11] | If you’re going to do this, John, | 如果你要动手 约翰 |
[14:13] | you gotta do it right: | 就得找个正当理由 |
[14:14] | you gotta make it about cattle. You gotta get a warrant. | 弄得像是为了牛群 弄张搜查令 |
[14:17] | It’s the only way for you to control the narrative here. | 只有这样你才能控制局面 |
[14:23] | Fair enough. | 有道理 |
[14:32] | 蒙大拿州 逮捕令 | |
[14:32] | No, I can see it coming through now, Mitch. Thanks. | 不 出来了 米切 谢谢 |
[14:49] | Kayce. | 凯斯 |
[14:57] | Don’t worry, dad. | 别担心 爸 |
[14:59] | This is about the only thing I’m good at. | 我就擅长这个 |
[15:29] | I’m going to get him back. | 我会接他回来的 |
[15:36] | I will not face this world without him. | 没有他 我也不活了 |
[15:38] | You understand me? | 你明白吗 |
[15:42] | I’m gonna get him back. | 我会接他回来的 |
[15:47] | After you do, I want you to promise me something. | 回来以后 你要答应我一件事 |
[15:53] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:58] | Promise me you’ll kill them. | 答应我杀了他们 |
[16:04] | I’m gonna kill them both. | 我把他们俩都杀了 |
[16:09] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[16:32] | My brother’s still there. | 我兄弟还在里面 |
[17:03] | Sir? | 先生 |
[17:05] | Yeah, pull over. See what they want. | 靠边 看看他们要干什么 |
[17:34] | Morning. | 早 |
[17:36] | Is my tail light out? | 我的尾灯没亮吗 |
[17:38] | No, tail lights are good. | 不 尾灯没问题 |
[17:40] | You know this isn’t your kind of game, Donnie. | 你知道你不能掺和进来 唐尼 |
[17:43] | Too many skeletons in your closet. | 你的秘密太多了 |
[17:46] | Pop the trunk for me, please. | 请把后备箱打开 |
[18:00] | Do you really think I’m that fucking stupid, Donnie? | 你真觉得我有那么蠢吗 唐尼 |
[18:02] | This thing needs to come to a peaceful resolution, Malcolm. | 这事要和平解决 马尔科姆 |
[18:04] | And soon, it’s the only… | 而且要快 只有这样… |
[18:06] | This thing is just going to bring it down for everybody. | 这件事对大家都没有好处 |
[18:08] | You just called me by my first name. | 你刚才直呼我的名字 |
[18:10] | Who the fuck do you think you are? | 你觉得你是谁啊 |
[18:14] | You wanna know what I wish for, Donnie? | 你想知道我在想什么吗 唐尼 |
[18:17] | I wish to God that you had children. | 我真心希望你也有孩子 |
[18:21] | Now go fuck off. Let’s go. | 快滚 我们走 |
[18:24] | You have a good day. | 日安 |
[18:27] | Motherf… | 妈逼 |
[18:35] | Fuck. Shit. | 操 |
[18:36] | You’ve reached Teal. Leave a message. | 我是提尔 请留言 |
[18:40] | Get out of the house. Go to Great Falls. | 快去大瀑布城 |
[18:42] | The Sheriff isn’t our friend anymore. | 治安官不是我们的朋友了 |
[18:48] | The boy’s not with Malcolm, John. | 孩子不在马尔科姆身边 约翰 |
[18:50] | And you better keep your word to me here, | 你最好遵守承诺 |
[18:52] | or I’m a fucking dead man. | 不然我就死定了 |
[19:15] | Yes? | 喂 |
[19:16] | John Dutton is on line one. | 约翰·达顿在一号线 |
[19:26] | Things aren’t going well, I hear. | 我听说事情不太顺利 |
[19:29] | No. | 嗯 |
[19:30] | I heard from Monica’s grandfather… | 我听莫妮卡的祖父说了 |
[19:34] | It’s always the innocent who pay most dearly | 我们这些人做的事 |
[19:36] | for the things we men do. | 遭殃的总是无辜之人 |
[19:38] | I recommend staying on the reservation until this is done. | 我建议此事结束前 你先待在保留地 |
[19:42] | He got Dan. He’ll try to get you too. | 他杀了丹 也会去杀你的 |
[19:46] | You more than anyone… | 他现在最想杀你 |
[19:49] | I’m ready for that. | 我准备好了 |
[19:54] | I’m sending you someone. | 我派了一个人去你那里 |
[19:57] | If you’re doing what I think you’re doing, | 如果你和我的想法一致 |
[19:58] | you’ll need him. | 就会用上他的 |
[20:00] | And that lets you know where I stand. | 这也能让你明白我的立场 |
[20:03] | On this, I stand with you. | 在这件事上 我挺你 |
[20:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:08] | I hope you find him, John. | 希望你能找到他 约翰 |
[20:10] | And I hope he’s safe. | 希望他平安无事 |
[20:13] | Yeah, so do I. | 希望如此 |
[20:25] | Do it. | 动手 |
[20:40] | How many in the house? | 房子里有几个人 |
[20:42] | Just him. As far as we know. | 据我所知 就他一个 |
[20:45] | I need to see the warrant. | 给我看看搜查令 |
[20:53] | All right. | 好 |
[22:42] | Where’s my son? | 我儿子呢 |
[22:44] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[22:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:52] | Stop! Stop! | 住手 住手 |
[22:55] | There’s a lot of stuff I can shoot before you die. | 有很多地方中弹都不会立刻死去 |
[23:02] | The Montana Free Militia. | 蒙大拿自由民兵 |
[23:05] | They’re who we used. They got him. | 我们雇了他们 你儿子在那里 |
[23:07] | Where do they camp? | 他们在哪儿扎营 |
[23:10] | Base of the Crazies. | 在疯子山脚 |
[23:11] | The Crazy… Crazy Mountains. | 疯子 疯子山 |
[23:15] | You ever been up there? | 你上去过吗 |
[23:16] | Yeah. Up 284. | 去过 284号公路 |
[23:22] | Just before Diamond City. There’s a… | 就在钻石城前 那里 |
[23:26] | There’s a little beat up house… | 一堆破车后面 |
[23:31] | …behind a bunch of junkers. | 有个破房子 |
[23:33] | Oh, fuck. | 操 |
[23:40] | Oh, man. I’m shot to shit. | 老天 我被打失禁了 |
[23:43] | Don’t you know about my family? | 你不知道我的家族吗 |
[23:46] | You didn’t think we’d fight back? | 你以为我们不会反击吗 |
[23:48] | No. | 嗯 |
[23:51] | Nobody ever fights back. | 没有人反击过 |
[23:53] | Until now. | 直到现在 |
[23:54] | Oh, please. Please. | 拜托 求你了 |
[23:58] | Not on the toilet. | 别在马桶上 |
[24:01] | I don’t want to die on a fucking toilet. | 我不想死在马桶上 |
[24:06] | I promised my wife I’d kill you. | 我答应我老婆要杀了你 |
[24:10] | All a man has is his word. | 大丈夫一言既出驷马难追 |
[24:35] | Okay, good. | 很好 |
[24:39] | You’re okay, though, right? | 你没事吧 |
[24:42] | Thank God. Come home. | 谢天谢地 回来吧 |
[24:48] | What did he say? | 他怎么说 |
[24:55] | You need to make an amendment to the trust, Beth. | 你得修改一下信托条款 贝丝 |
[25:00] | Read this. Then do what it asks. | 看看这个 按上面说的做 |
[25:06] | I know who loves me. | 我知道谁爱我 |
[25:08] | I know who’s loyal. | 我知道谁忠诚于我 |
[25:11] | I always have. | 我一直都知道 |
[25:33] | What does it say? | 上面写了什么 |
[25:37] | None of your fucking business. | 关你屁事 |
[25:58] | All right, it’s your turn now. | 好了 轮到你了 |
[26:18] | Feel kind of silly, feeding animals today. | 今天只能在这喂马 感觉有点蠢 |
[26:22] | I should be helping. | 我应该去帮忙的 |
[26:25] | No matter what we’re going through, they still gotta eat. | 无论我们出了什么事 它们都得吃饭 |
[26:38] | What’s going on, Beth? | 怎么了 贝丝 |
[26:41] | Walk with me. | 跟我走走 |
[26:50] | You know we have horses, right, Beth? | 你知道我们有马吧 贝丝 |
[26:56] | Just… All right. | 就… 好了 |
[27:00] | What are we doing? | 这是干什么 |
[27:09] | I’m going to read to you. | 我读给你听 |
[27:11] | Okay. | 好 |
[27:13] | My great grandfather had a dream. | 我的曾祖父有个梦想 |
[27:16] | All of his sons on the same road. | 所有的儿子齐聚一路 |
[27:19] | The same ranch. | 同一座农场 |
[27:21] | Working toward the same goal. | 朝着同一个目标努力 |
[27:24] | That dream survived a hundred years. | 这个梦想持续了一百年 |
[27:27] | Until me. With me it died. | 却被我断送了 |
[27:31] | I didn’t have enough sons. | 我的儿子不够多 |
[27:34] | They just kept dying or quitting. | 死的死 走的走 |
[27:41] | Then one day, not too long ago, | 然而就在前些日子 |
[27:44] | I realized that I have enough sons after all. | 我发现自己的儿子还是挺多的 |
[27:54] | I don’t understand, Beth. | 我没听懂 贝丝 |
[28:07] | He’s saying it’s yours. | 他说这是你的了 |
[28:19] | Mine. | 我的 |
[28:24] | Yours. | 你的 |
[29:11] | Well, there’s no accounting for taste. | 我爸的品位真是难以言喻 |
[29:13] | But I guess it’s the thought that counts. | 但最重要的还是心意吧 |
[29:55] | Will you read the… | 你能不能 |
[29:58] | the end of his letter again? | 把信的结尾再读一遍 |
[30:09] | They just kept dying or quitting. | 死的死 走的走 |
[30:14] | Then, one day, not too long ago, | 然而就在前些日子 |
[30:18] | I realized I have enough sons after all. | 我发现自己的儿子还是挺多的 |
[30:36] | He called me his son. | 他说我是他儿子 |
[30:39] | Yeah, baby. | 是的 宝贝 |
[30:42] | He sure did. | 他是说了 |
[31:21] | I was sent here to help. | 我是来帮忙的 |
[31:38] | Go get Rip. | 去叫里普 |
[31:42] | I can’t risk you, son. | 我不能让你冒险 儿子 |
[31:51] | What do you know, Kayce? | 情况怎么样了 凯斯 |
[31:53] | He’s with a militia. In the Crazies. | 他在疯子山的民兵那里 |
[31:58] | We don’t have any time. | 我们没时间了 |
[32:00] | How can I help? | 要我干什么 |
[32:04] | It’s a big ask: | 帮我个大忙 |
[32:06] | can’t attack a fortified position | 我们得先了解敌人的火力 |
[32:08] | without knowing the strength of our enemy. | 才能攻击防御阵地 |
[32:10] | In Afghanistan, we’d send an armored vehicle into ambushes. | 在阿富汗 我们会派一辆装甲车进入埋伏圈 |
[32:14] | Draw fire to know how many we’re fighting. | 吸引火力 弄清敌情 |
[32:20] | We don’t have any armored vehicles.. | 但我们现在没有装甲车 |
[32:24] | I’d do it myself, but.. | 我想自己上 但是 |
[32:26] | I know. I’ll draw your fire. | 我知道 我帮你吸引火力 |
[33:25] | You don’t want a rifle? | 你不用步枪吗 |
[33:27] | I’m best with my pistol. | 我的手枪最顺手 |
[33:29] | Pistol won’t pierce armor. | 手枪打不穿防弹背心 |
[33:32] | I won’t be aiming at their chest. | 我不瞄胸膛 |
[33:36] | Got any more of that? | 那个还有吗 |
[33:57] | So he sees danger. | 其心机敏 |
[34:03] | So he is sure-footed. | 其步稳固 |
[34:12] | So the bullets bounce off. | 其刀枪不入 |
[34:21] | So he moves fast. | 其迅捷飞速 |
[34:24] | You sure you don’t wanna draw on me some? | 不给我也画点吗 |
[34:27] | Won’t work on you. | 对你没用的 |
[34:29] | Yeah, I figured. | 我猜也是 |
[34:52] | You know, of all the days to ask this of you… | 这件事哪天都可以做 |
[34:57] | I’m sorry it’s today. | 偏偏赶上今天 |
[35:00] | I can’t think of a better day for it, sir. | 今天最好不过了 先生 |
[35:08] | I’ll be covering you on your right. | 我在右边掩护你 |
[35:10] | Yes, sir. | 好的 |
[35:21] | Let’s get in place. | 就位 |
[35:24] | You think they got night vision? | 你觉得他们有夜视仪吗 |
[35:26] | Yeah, and thermal. You can bet on it. | 嗯 应该还有热感仪 |
[35:44] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[35:52] | Livestock Police! Drop your weapons! | 牲委会警局 放下武器 |
[36:02] | Come on! | 上 |
[36:06] | Livestock Police! Drop your weapon! | 牲委会警局 放下武器 |
[36:41] | Down! On the ground, now! | 趴下 趴地上 快点 |
[36:42] | Get the fuck down! | 给我趴下 |
[36:43] | Livestock Police! Down on the ground! | 牲委会警局 趴下 |
[36:45] | All the way! All the way down! | 趴好 趴地面上 |
[37:09] | Where’s my son? | 我儿子呢 |
[37:17] | Do you know where my son is? | 你知道我儿子在哪吗 |
[37:21] | I sure do. | 当然知道 |
[37:23] | No! | 不 |
[37:25] | Fuck. | 操 |
[37:34] | Stop! | 站住 |
[38:04] | You deserve a lot worse than this. | 不能就这么便宜你了 |
[38:13] | Fucking cocksucker! | 你他妈混蛋 |
[38:14] | There you go. | 这就对了 |
[38:16] | Get it all out, you son of a bitch. | 骂出来吧 王八蛋 |
[38:26] | Tell me where my grandson is, | 把我孙子的行踪告诉我 |
[38:29] | and I’ll get you to the hospital. | 我就送你去医院 |
[38:34] | You have my word. | 我说话算话 |
[38:37] | Go on, scream. | 喊吧 |
[38:39] | Scream ’till whatever makes you want to hurt a child | 你为了伤害我而伤害一个孩子 |
[38:41] | to hurt me leaves you. | 就用嘶吼来赎罪吧 |
[38:50] | If there’s a heaven, | 如果有天堂 |
[38:55] | I sure hope so… | 我真心希望有… |
[38:59] | This is your last chance to do something | 你还有最后一次机会做点好事 |
[39:01] | that just might get you in it. | 送自己上去 |
[39:07] | You know, I think a lot about the ten-or-so years | 我总是在想 再过十年左右 |
[39:10] | I’ve got left before there’s not much left | 我就没什么事可做了 |
[39:12] | for me to do but sit around and reminisce. | 只能用回忆打发时间 |
[39:17] | You, on the other hand, have to cram a lifetime | 而你却只剩下半个小时 |
[39:20] | of reminiscing into the next thirty minutes or so. | 来完成一生的追忆 |
[39:23] | Or you can lay there and… not telling me | 你也可以躺在那… 脑子里 |
[39:26] | where he is will be your last thought. | 最后一个念头就是坚决不说 |
[39:30] | Not whoever you may have loved | 而不是怀念你爱过的人 |
[39:32] | or your brother’s ninth birthday. | 或是你兄弟的九岁生日 |
[39:34] | None of that shit. | 全都没有 |
[39:38] | Your entire lifetime’s gonna be reduced to my grandson’s face. | 你一生的缩影就是我孙子的脸 |
[39:46] | It’s up to you, Malcolm. | 说不说由你 马尔科姆 |
[40:01] | What’s he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[40:17] | That’s Jupiter, up there. The bright one. | 那是木星 亮的那颗 |
[40:22] | Did you know that? | 你知道吗 |
[40:27] | Carter Meads. | 卡特·米兹 |
[40:31] | That’s his name. | 是他的名字 |
[40:33] | Whitefish, Montana… Whitefish, Montana. | 蒙大拿州白鲑市…蒙大拿州白鲑市 |
[40:38] | I’ll call for a chopper. Get you to the hospital. | 我会叫直升机来 送你去医院 |
[40:42] | I ain’t gonna make it to a hospital. | 我撑不到医院了 |
[40:44] | – I gave you my word. – I won’t hold you to it. | -我向你保证过 -我不会追究的 |
[40:50] | You want company or do you want to be alone? | 你想有人陪着还是一个人待着 |
[40:54] | Alone. | 一个人 |
[41:01] | I wish we’d never met. | 真希望我们从未谋面 |
[41:04] | Yeah, I bet you do. | 那是肯定的 |
[42:08] | Tate! | 泰特 |
[42:16] | Kayce, I need you to step back. | 凯斯 你先后退 |
[42:19] | Give my guys a minute. | 给我们一点时间 |
[42:20] | You don’t want to see him like this, okay? | 你不能看到他这个样子 |
[42:21] | See him like what? | 看到他什么样子 |
[42:22] | No, no, no, no! | 不不不不 |
[42:27] | We got a trauma specialist on the way. | 创伤专家已经在路上了 |
[42:29] | Look at me. Look at me buddy, it’s daddy. | 看着我 看着我 是爸爸 |
[42:31] | It’s daddy! | 是爸爸 |
[42:32] | It’s daddy, hey. | 是爸爸 |
[42:34] | Tate. | 泰特 |
[42:35] | Look at me. Look at me, buddy. | 看看我 看看我 |
[42:37] | Look at me. It’s daddy. It’s daddy. | 看看我 我是爸爸 我是爸爸 |
[42:39] | It’s daddy. Are you okay buddy? | 是爸爸 你还好吗 |
[42:41] | I know you are. I know. | 我知道你没事 我知道 |
[44:17] | You’re never far away, are you? | 你永远不会走远 是不是 |
[44:21] | Nope. Never far. | 是 不会走远 |
[44:30] | We’re going to lose this place, you know. | 我们留不住这块地了 |
[44:36] | Maybe so. | 也许吧 |
[44:41] | I can’t fucking wait. | 我他妈等不及了 |
[44:48] | What will you do? | 你有什么打算 |
[44:53] | Shit, I don’t know. | 靠 我不知道 |
[44:55] | Probably the same thing I’m doing here, just … | 也许还干老本行吧 只是… |
[44:58] | Somewhere else. | 换个地方 |
[45:02] | What about you, Beth? | 你呢 贝丝 |
[45:06] | What are you gonna do? | 你有什么打算 |
[45:09] | Sleep. | 睡觉 |
[45:13] | For a year. | 睡一年 |
[45:20] | Well, if you want some company. | 如果你想找人陪 |
[45:26] | You never know. | 谁说的准呢 |
[45:30] | I will. | 我会的 |