时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:49] | I overslept. | 我睡过头了 |
[00:53] | Yeah, well… you… | 是啊 你 |
[00:56] | You slept. That’s what matters. | 你睡了就好 |
[00:59] | Is it too late to go fishing now? | 现在去钓鱼是不是太晚了 |
[01:04] | Trout are like… they’re like bankers. | 鳟鱼就像银行家 |
[01:08] | They don’t do a damn thing in the morning. | 早上什么都不做 |
[01:14] | Can I try some? | 我能尝尝吗 |
[01:16] | Nah. It’ll stunt your growth. | 不行 这会阻碍你的成长 |
[01:18] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[01:20] | Means it’ll make you short. | 意思是它会让你变矮 |
[01:23] | I’m already short. | 我已经很矮了 |
[01:26] | Yeah, well, not as short as you’ll be if you drink coffee. | 你要是喝咖啡就不会这么矮了 |
[01:31] | Why don’t you bring the net if you’re planning on a big one. | 想钓大鱼 就带上渔网吧 |
[01:35] | Why can’t we live right here? | 我们为什么不能住在这里 |
[01:38] | Like this. All the time. | 一直这样生活 |
[01:42] | You know, I ask myself the same thing, grandson, every day. | 我每天也在问自己同样的问题 孙子 |
[01:47] | Every day. | 每天 |
[03:33] | You ever had fry bread? | 你尝过炸面包吗 |
[03:43] | My mother used to make it for me when I was young. | 小时候我妈经常给我做 |
[03:47] | Coffee? | 咖啡 |
[03:49] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:51] | So, what you want to do is you… | 步骤是 |
[03:52] | Take this bacon, put it down first. | 先把培根放进去 |
[03:56] | Take the eggs, put them over the top. | 把鸡蛋放在上面 |
[04:00] | Like that. | 这样 |
[04:10] | You hungry? | 你饿了吗 |
[04:13] | – Yeah. – Come sit. | -嗯 -过来坐 |
[04:41] | You’re not eating? | 你不吃吗 |
[04:44] | Beth, I ate hours ago. | 贝丝 我几小时前就吃了 |
[04:47] | I think I’ll just watch you. | 我还是看着你吧 |
[05:07] | Good. | 好吃 |
[07:20] | Hey, are you going up to the summer camp? | 你要去夏季营地吗 |
[07:22] | Yeah, as soon as I get these panniers full. | 是啊 把这些筐装满就去 |
[07:24] | Cool if I ride with you? I want to see my kid. | 我能和你一起去吗 我想看看我儿子 |
[07:28] | Monica, if you fall off, they’re gonna have my ass. | 莫妮卡 要是你摔下马 他们肯定会找我算账的 |
[07:31] | I won’t fall off. | 我不会摔的 |
[07:33] | – But if you do… – We ready? | -万一你摔下马 -准备好了吗 |
[07:39] | She wants to ride up there with us. | 她想和我们一起去 |
[07:41] | All right, well, go grab her a horse. | 好吧 去给她找匹马 |
[07:45] | All the good ones are up at camp. | 好马都在营地 |
[07:46] | The only thing left here is a bunch of freight trains and monsters. | 这里只剩一堆歪瓜裂枣 |
[07:49] | Well, what the fuck is wrong with your horse, Jake? | 你的马怎么了吗 杰克 |
[07:51] | Well, that’s my horse. | 那是我的马 |
[07:52] | Monica, get on Jake’s horse. | 莫妮卡 骑杰克的马 |
[07:55] | – Come on. – But– | -去吧 -但是 |
[07:57] | We don’t have time for this shit. | 没时间扯淡了 |
[07:58] | Just go get a horse. Let’s go. | 去拿匹马 快点 |
[08:17] | His horse seems a bit angry. | 他的马好像有点生气 |
[08:19] | Yeah, a little bit. You got it, Jake. | 有一点 你可以的 杰克 |
[08:26] | – Why did he pick that one? – You know what, Monica? | -他为什么选那匹马 -你知道吗 莫妮卡 |
[08:28] | He ain’t the sharpest tool in the shed, let me tell you. | 他的脑子可不算灵光的 |
[08:32] | Want my goddamn good horse back! | 我想要我的好马 |
[08:37] | Oh, now that looks fun. | 好像挺有意思的 |
[08:38] | Monica, I don’t think he’s having too much fun. | 莫妮卡 他好像不这么觉得 |
[08:43] | Hey Monica, goddamn it. | 莫妮卡 靠 |
[09:01] | Well, it doesn’t matter, then, does it? | 那就无所谓了 不是吗 |
[09:04] | Just get it done, okay? | 赶紧搞定 好吗 |
[09:10] | That’s exactly how you do it. | 干得漂亮 |
[09:12] | Look at you. | 瞧瞧你 |
[09:13] | Don’t even need a chuck wagon. | 甚至不需要炊事车 |
[09:15] | We need lemon. | 我们需要柠檬 |
[09:16] | There’s a big bag of them on the wagon. | 炊事车上有一大袋 |
[09:18] | I’ll get it. | 我去拿 |
[09:21] | Aye. Goddamn it. | 该死 |
[09:24] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[09:27] | No. Not what I said. | 不 我没这么说 |
[09:31] | Can you hear me? | 能听见吗 |
[09:33] | Hello? | 喂 |
[09:34] | Grandpa. | 爷爷 |
[09:39] | One slice or two? | 一片还是两片 |
[09:42] | – I’d go two. – Okay. | -两片吧 -好的 |
[09:48] | Goddamn it. | 该死 |
[09:52] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[09:53] | Work follows you wherever you go, grandpa. | 你到哪都有工作啊 爷爷 |
[09:56] | Truer words were never spoken. | 说的太对了 |
[09:59] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[10:03] | No, the BLM transfers with the sale, | 不 土地管理权出售时再转让 |
[10:06] | but they have to reapply. That’s right. | 但他们必须重新申请 没错 |
[10:10] | Hello? | 喂 |
[10:13] | Goddamn it. | 该死 |
[10:25] | Everything moves up here. | 所有东西都搬上去 |
[10:28] | I want everything up here. | 全都搬上去 |
[10:29] | The tents. The fire. | 帐篷 篝火 |
[10:32] | The whole goddamn everything. | 所有的一切 |
[11:39] | Is this a better camp? | 这个营地更好吗 |
[11:43] | Let’s see. | 我看看 |
[11:46] | Yep, this camp is much better. | 是的 这个营地好多了 |
[11:57] | Livestock Commission, how can I help you? | 牲畜委员会 有什么可以帮您 |
[12:01] | Just one moment, let me check. | 稍等 我看看 |
[12:02] | – Morning, Jamie. – Good morning, Helen. | -早上好 杰米 -早上好 海伦 |
[12:04] | Sweet Grass County attorney on line one. | 甜草县检察官在一号线 |
[12:06] | – Put him through? – Sure. | -要接过去吗 -好 |
[12:30] | Hey, Randy. | 兰迪 |
[12:31] | You hear about these barrel racers got their rigs stolen? | 你听说绕桶赛手器具被偷的事了吗 |
[12:33] | No. | 没有 |
[12:34] | These two girls loaded up their horses, | 两个女孩在给马装器具 |
[12:37] | were making one last check in the stalls, | 最后一次检查马厩时 |
[12:38] | and got jumped by a couple of guys. | 被几个人袭击了 |
[12:40] | Worked ’em pretty good, | 弄的挺惨 |
[12:42] | locked em in a horse stall, drove off in their rigs. | 把她们锁在马厩 开车跑了 |
[12:44] | Took their trucks, trailers, horses, saddles, everything. | 抢了她们的皮卡 拖车 马 马鞍 所有东西 |
[12:47] | Jesus. | 我靠 |
[12:48] | Since horses were stolen, sort of falls into your court, too. | 马被偷了 所以这事归你管 |
[12:52] | I’m short-handed on deputies. | 我缺人手 |
[12:54] | Can you spare an agent? | 你能派个探员吗 |
[12:56] | Yeah, I’ll send you one. | 好 我给你派一个 |
[12:58] | You can make a lot of friends if we handle this the right way. | 如果我们处理得当 你能交到很多朋友 |
[13:05] | What’s the right way? | 怎么叫得当 |
[13:06] | The right way sends a message. | 处理得当可以传递信息 |
[13:09] | You know what I mean? | 你懂我的意思吗 |
[13:13] | I know what you mean. | 我懂 |
[13:20] | Helen, could you have Agent Hendon come by the office, please? | 海伦 能让亨顿探员来一趟办公室吗 |
[13:38] | Look. | 快看 |
[13:39] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[13:41] | Oh, look at you, baby. You having fun? | 小样 宝贝 玩得开心吗 |
[13:44] | Yeah. | 开心 |
[13:46] | All we do is fish and eat and fish and eat. | 这里就是钓鱼吃鱼 钓鱼吃鱼 |
[13:49] | That’s just what the doctor ordered, huh? | 这是医嘱吗 |
[13:51] | Yeah. No better medicine. | 是啊 没有更好的药了 |
[13:53] | Where’s your dad? | 你爸呢 |
[13:55] | Looking for wolves. | 寻找狼群 |
[13:56] | Well, that sounds ominous. Which way? | 听起来不妙啊 他在哪 |
[13:58] | Bet he’s that way. | 应该在那边 |
[14:04] | Didn’t think that one was broke, Jake. | 这匹马居然驯服了 杰克 |
[14:06] | By God, after a day like today he is. | 今天过后它肯定是驯服了 |
[14:09] | Yeah, I see that. | 我看出来了 |
[14:15] | That’s how we used to do it. | 我们以前就这么干 |
[14:18] | Yeah, well, never should have stopped. | 是啊 应该延续下来的 |
[14:26] | Well, sir, I wanted to… thank you. | 先生 我想谢谢你来着 |
[14:29] | You know, I just haven’t had, uh… | 我只是一直没有 |
[14:32] | …been the right time. | 找到机会 |
[14:33] | No need. You deserve that house, Rip. | 不用 那房子是你应得的 里普 |
[14:37] | No, sir, I’m, uh… | 不 先生 我 |
[14:38] | I’m talking about the letter. | 我说的是那封信 |
[14:42] | Nobody’s ever given me anything like that before. | 从来没有人给我写过这样的信 |
[14:49] | Anyways, if we’re gonna staked out this summer, | 既然我们今年夏天要在这里盯着 |
[14:51] | we ought to get some more wranglers, you know? | 还是多找些牧人吧 |
[14:54] | We’re gonna run out of hands pretty quick around here. | 我们很快就会人手不足 |
[14:56] | What happened to that girl you hired? | 你雇的那个女孩呢 |
[14:58] | She’s a drifter. Drifters drift. | 她是流浪者 来来去去的 |
[14:59] | You know how it is. | 你懂的 |
[15:01] | Yeah. Probably for the best. | 是啊 这样也好 |
[15:03] | Girl in the bunkhouse was a disaster waiting to happen. | 工棚最好不要有女孩 |
[15:07] | She actually, uh, she kept the bunkhouse pretty honest. | 其实工棚还挺消停的 |
[15:11] | – That a fact? – Yes, sir. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[15:16] | I’ll leave it to you. You run the bunkhouse. | 交给你了 工棚归你管 |
[15:23] | Sir, does Kayce know that? | 先生 凯斯知道吗 |
[15:25] | It was Kayce’s idea. | 是凯斯的主意 |
[15:33] | I’ll let you know what I find. | 找到人我会告诉你的 |
[15:36] | You do that. | 去吧 |
[15:42] | If you, uh… | 如果你 |
[15:44] | you hire another girl, she needs to be mean or ugly. | 你再雇女孩的话 必须找刻薄或者丑的 |
[15:46] | One of the two. | 至少占一样 |
[15:47] | Last thing I need is some love-struck cowboy | 我不希望有坠入爱河的牛仔 |
[15:50] | climbing in the wrong bunk, know what I mean? | 上错了床 明白吗 |
[15:52] | Mean or ugly. Yes, sir. | 刻薄或者丑 遵命 |
[16:17] | Everything all right? | 没事吧 |
[16:19] | Well… There’s no one at the house. | 家里没人 |
[16:23] | No one at the barn. | 仓房也没人 |
[16:25] | Just feeling kinda lonely. | 感觉有点孤单 |
[16:30] | Lonely, huh? | 孤单 |
[16:33] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:34] | Well, we can’t have that. | 这可不行 |
[16:36] | – Can’t do that. – No. | -肯定不行 -嗯 |
[17:04] | What do we do? | 怎么办 |
[17:10] | You are one lucky son of a bitch, you show up now. | 你这个倒霉孩子 现在出现了 |
[17:12] | Baby, what do we do? | 宝贝 现在怎么办 |
[17:18] | If he wants to watch, we just let him watch. | 想看就让它看吧 |
[17:50] | Look at him. He’s sleeping. | 看 他睡着了 |
[17:54] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 |
[17:56] | Oh, I never thought he’d sleep again. | 我以为他再也睡不着了 |
[18:01] | I thought the same thing. | 我也这么以为 |
[18:08] | I wish our lives were like this every day. | 每天都像这样就好了 |
[18:11] | Just like this. | 就像这样 |
[18:15] | It can be. | 可以啊 |
[18:17] | No, it can’t. | 不 不行 |
[18:19] | Used to be. | 已经成为过去了 |
[18:22] | But now the way we used to live for a million years is… | 我们原来一百万年的生活方式 |
[18:27] | it’s just an event. | 变成了一个活动 |
[18:28] | Something we do on weekends or holidays. | 周末或假日的活动 |
[18:33] | I could do this every day of my life just like this. | 我每天都可以这样 |
[18:38] | If that’s what you want, just say it. | 如果你想要这样的生活 就说出来 |
[18:43] | That’s what I want. | 这就是我想要的生活 |
[18:48] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:50] | Then I promise I’ll find a way to give it to you. | 我保证会想办法帮你实现的 |
[18:56] | I’ll find the patience to wait. | 我会耐心等待的 |
[19:00] | It won’t be easy, you know? | 这并不容易 你知道吗 |
[19:03] | You’ll have to give up a lot. | 你得放弃很多 |
[19:05] | Baby, nothing’s easy with you. | 宝贝 和你在一起什么都不容易 |
[19:10] | And I’ve given up everything I got. | 我已经放弃了我的一切 |
[19:20] | I knew the stars would help him. | 我就知道星星能帮到他 |
[20:22] | Lost your pack, huh? | 和你的狼群失散了吗 |
[20:28] | Don’t know where to go. | 不知道该去哪里 |
[20:31] | You’re looking for friends. | 你在找朋友 |
[20:42] | Look at me… | 看着我 |
[20:45] | and know that I am not your friend. | 我不是你的朋友 |
[20:49] | I’m your enemy. | 我是你的敌人 |
[20:52] | Whether I like it or not, I am. | 由不得你喜不喜欢 |
[20:57] | There’s nothing for you here, okay? | 这里没什么值得你留恋的 好吗 |
[21:02] | I’ll give you the forest, but the valley is mine. | 你可以回归森林 但山谷是我的 |
[21:06] | The cattle are mine. | 牛群是我的 |
[21:08] | If you try to take them, I’ll kill you. | 如果你想夺走 我就杀了你 |
[21:33] | My father could do that… | 我父亲也可以 |
[21:36] | …talk to animals and they’d listen. | 跟动物说话 它们也会听 |
[21:40] | I’m not sure if he was listening. | 我都不知道它有没有在听 |
[21:44] | He was listening, son. | 它在听 儿子 |
[21:48] | Sorry to wake you. | 抱歉吵醒你了 |
[21:51] | You didn’t wake me. | 你没吵醒我 |
[21:54] | You hear that river? | 你听到河水声了吗 |
[21:58] | There’s seven billion people on the planet | 地球上有七十亿人 |
[22:00] | not one of them know I’m here. | 没人知道我在这里 |
[22:05] | Not one. | 一个人都没有 |
[22:07] | Not a goddamn soul. | 谁都不知道 |
[22:11] | Good night, Dad. | 晚安 爸 |
[22:13] | I love you. | 爱你 |
[22:31] | Shouldn’t surprise you they bought it. | 他们买了你应该不奇怪吧 |
[22:33] | Wish we’d bought it. | 要是我们买的就好了 |
[22:35] | It doesn’t surprise me they bought it. | 我不奇怪他们买了 |
[22:37] | Surprises me they knew about it. | 我奇怪的是他们居然知道 |
[22:39] | I mean, if a company this big wants to develop in this valley, | 这么大的公司想在这个山谷发展 |
[22:43] | we are the first call, right? | 应该先找我们吧 |
[22:45] | But we weren’t. | 但他们没找 |
[22:46] | And now I have New York attorneys swaggering | 现在纽约的律师大摇大摆地 |
[22:49] | through our fucking fields. | 走过我们的牧场 |
[22:51] | Who is Market Equities main competition? | 谁是市场股票的主要竞争对手 |
[22:55] | MGM. Marriott. | 米高梅 万豪 |
[22:58] | What does Marriott own that they don’t? | 万豪有什么是他们没有的 |
[23:03] | Ski resort? | 滑雪度假村 |
[23:06] | But we’re an hour and a half from an airport, Bob. | 那里离机场一个半小时路程 鲍勃 |
[23:09] | It’s too remote for… | 太远了 |
[23:16] | Okay, they’re not taking over a resort. | 他们不是要接手度假村 |
[23:20] | They’re building an airport. | 他们要建机场 |
[23:22] | But there’s no reason to build an airport | 但他们没有理由建机场啊 |
[23:24] | because there is no ski resort. | 那里根本没有滑雪度假村 |
[23:34] | Who do you know at the Department of the Interior? | 你在内政部认识谁 |
[23:36] | I know the Secretary of the Interior. | 我认识内政部长 |
[23:38] | Call him. Find out if they gave them a lease. | 打给他 看看市场股票有没有租赁权 |
[23:43] | They are building an airport and a ski resort… | 他们要建机场和滑雪度假村 |
[23:50] | And then they’re gonna build a city around it. | 然后在周围建立一座新城市 |
[23:52] | Buy everything you can around them, Beth. | 周围的地能买多少买多少 贝丝 |
[23:55] | Everything. | 全买了 |
[23:55] | How the fuck did they know about this place? | 他们怎么知道这个地方的 |
[24:00] | I mean, does Chase manage their funds? | 大通银行在管理他们的资金吗 |
[24:02] | Goldman, I think. | 应该是高盛集团 |
[24:03] | All right. | 好吧 |
[24:05] | Who’s the big, swinging dick in hedge funds over there? | 谁是那里对冲基金的大佬 |
[24:09] | Who runs the hot hedge funds at Goldman? | 高盛集团的热门对冲基金是谁在管理 |
[24:11] | There’s Micah Greenberg’s fund, and Roarke Morris. | 麦卡·格林伯格的基金 还有罗尔克·莫里斯 |
[24:13] | His fund’s on fire. | 他的基金非常火 |
[24:15] | All right, who’s heavy in real estate? | 谁的主营房地产 |
[24:16] | Roarke. | 罗尔克 |
[24:17] | He bridges lines of credit on resort properties | 他运作度假村的过桥贷款 |
[24:20] | then sells them to his fund. | 然后卖给他的基金 |
[24:21] | Fucking shell game. | 骗局 |
[24:22] | All right, what’s his first name? | 他的名字叫什么 |
[24:24] | Roarke. | 罗尔克 |
[24:25] | That’s his first name? | 这是他的名字吗 |
[24:26] | Not a fucking first name. | 这就不是名字 |
[24:35] | You’ve got to be fucking kidding me. | 逗我呢 |
[24:38] | You know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[24:40] | Um, it’s like Lucille Ball and Fabio had a kid | 很像露西尔·鲍尔和法比奥生的孩子 |
[24:43] | and I have to go make a fucking deal with him. | 而我得去和他做个交易 |
[24:46] | Goddamn it. | 该死 |
[24:49] | Uh, Susan, would you, uh… | 苏珊 帮我找找 |
[24:51] | Get me the address for Cross Creek Ranch, please. | 十字溪农场的地址 谢谢 |
[24:55] | Coming your way. | 马上 |
[24:56] | Let me go talk to dip-fuck first, see what their plans are. | 我先和那个傻逼谈谈 看他们有什么计划 |
[24:59] | Call you later. | 回聊 |
[25:23] | Market Equities. | 股票市场 |
[25:26] | Schwartz and Meyer. | 舒瓦茨和梅耶 |
[25:28] | You’re Bob Schwartz’s girl. | 你是鲍勃·施瓦茨的女人 |
[25:29] | I’m nobody’s girl. | 我不是任何人的女人 |
[25:31] | You’re somebody’s girl. | 反正是某人的女人 |
[25:32] | Okay, let’s stop speaking in Billy Joel songs for starters, okay? | 先别扯比利·乔的歌了 好吗 |
[25:36] | The Sporting Club. | 运动俱乐部 |
[25:37] | – Jackson Browne. – What? | -杰克逊·布朗 -什么 |
[25:39] | “Somebody’s Girl” is Jackson Browne. | 《某人的女人》是杰克逊·布朗唱的 |
[25:40] | Okay, my mistake, you fucking cheese dick. | 好吧 我的错 你个混蛋 |
[25:44] | – The Sporting Club. – Yeah? | -运动俱乐部 -怎么了 |
[25:46] | Good place for an airport. | 很适合建机场 |
[25:48] | It is. | 是的 |
[25:49] | What kind of airport? | 什么样的机场 |
[25:50] | Is it the kind of airport for you and your buddies’ Gulfstreams? | 你和你兄弟用的私人机场吗 |
[25:53] | Thinking a little bigger than that. | 更大一点 |
[25:55] | How much bigger? | 大多少 |
[25:57] | Two terminals. Fifty-two gates. | 两个航站楼 52个闸口 |
[26:00] | Why here? | 为什么选这里 |
[26:02] | Wind. For one. There isn’t much. | 首先 这里没什么风 |
[26:04] | Could build northeast of Livingston, but … | 我想建在利文斯顿东北部 但是 |
[26:07] | Too much wind. | 风太大了 |
[26:09] | And let’s be honest, people don’t want to fly, | 说实话吧 没人喜欢下了飞机 |
[26:12] | then drive another hour to ski. | 再开一个小时车去滑雪 |
[26:14] | It’s why Big Sky never took off. | 这就是大天空滑雪场不火的原因 |
[26:16] | It’s the largest mountain in America. | 那里有美国最大的山 |
[26:17] | The best snow in this hemisphere and the slopes are empty | 西半球最好的雪 可是没人去滑雪 |
[26:21] | because of the drive. | 就是因为要开车 |
[26:25] | People are just that goddamn lazy. | 人们就是这么懒 |
[26:32] | Did you secure a forest service lease? | 你拿到林务局的租赁权了吗 |
[26:34] | I didn’t secure anything. | 我什么都没拿到 |
[26:36] | I manage a fund that invests their capital. | 我只是管理了一个他们投资的基金 |
[26:39] | I sit on the board so I know what’s happening, | 我是董事会成员 所以我知道发生的事 |
[26:41] | but I don’t control what’s happening. | 但我无法控制 |
[26:49] | You, on the other hand… | 而你们 |
[26:52] | Militias and casino owners killing their competition. | 民兵和赌场老板杀害竞争对手 |
[26:56] | It’s fucking fascinating. | 太酷炫了 |
[26:58] | The Old West. Still wild. | 老西部 还是很狂野 |
[27:02] | Not anymore. | 以后不会了 |
[27:04] | Not when we get here. | 我们来了以后就不会了 |
[27:06] | All that shit stops. | 这些破事到此为止了 |
[27:08] | Think so, do you? | 想得挺美啊 |
[27:12] | Pretend your family doesn’t live here. | 假装你的家人不住在这里 |
[27:14] | Pretend you don’t know anything about this place. | 假装你对这个地方一无所知 |
[27:17] | What would your end game be? | 你的最终目的是什么 |
[27:23] | I’d turn it into Park City. | 我会打造一个公园城 |
[27:25] | Now you’re talking. Dan Jenkins was a smart guy. | 这才对嘛 丹·詹金斯是个聪明人 |
[27:28] | But his dreams just weren’t big enough. | 但他的梦想还不够大 |
[27:32] | Why dream about building golf courses | 既然能建城市 |
[27:33] | when you can build cities? | 还建什么高尔夫球场 |
[27:36] | And you, your family’s the largest landowner in the valley, | 而你 你家是山谷最大的地主 |
[27:40] | you’ve made Schwartz and Meyer the second largest. | 你让舒瓦茨和梅耶公成为了第二大地主 |
[27:43] | Don’t play babe in the woods with me. | 别跟我装无辜 |
[27:45] | You’ve been head-hunting since Salt Lake. | 你从盐湖城就开始从事猎头了 |
[27:48] | I feel ridiculous asking this, but I’m just so curious about | 我觉得这样问很可笑 但我很好奇 |
[27:51] | how your pickled mind works: | 你的猪脑子是怎么长的 |
[27:53] | have you given any thought at all to the ranchers who live here? | 你考虑过住在这里的农场主吗 |
[27:58] | And what’ll happen to them? | 他们怎么办 |
[28:00] | What’ll happen to them? | 他们怎么办 |
[28:01] | They won’t have to be ranchers anymore | 他们不用再当农场主了 |
[28:03] | because they’re all so fucking rich. | 因为他们都发财了 |
[28:07] | Good answer. | 好答案 |
[28:17] | My dad told me once: | 我爸告诉过我 |
[28:18] | there will come a day | 总有一天 |
[28:20] | when the only noble job left is fishing | 唯一尊贵的工作就是钓鱼 |
[28:22] | because no one’s figured out a way to own the ocean. | 因为没人能找到拥有海洋的方法 |
[28:26] | – Yet. – That’s right. | -这也是暂时的 -没错 |
[28:28] | I’m working on it. | 我正在想办法 |
[28:31] | I bet you are. | 可不嘛 |
[28:37] | Mind the flowers when you leave. | 走的时候 小心别轧到花 |
[28:39] | Will do. | 好的 |
[29:07] | I like this girl. | 这妹子我喜欢 |
[29:15] | 黄石 达顿农场 | |
[30:12] | That Spanish? | 西班牙人吗 |
[30:13] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[30:14] | I’ll tell you one thing, though: she’s a hand. | 不过我告诉你 她挺给力的 |
[30:18] | Ride the hair off a horse, that’s for damn sure. | 骑术肯定没问题 |
[30:20] | But we need someone who can speak English. | 但我们需要一个会说英语的人 |
[30:30] | Where’d you learn to cowboy? | 你在哪学的牛仔 |
[30:36] | That’s ain’t Spanish. That’s Texan. | 不是西班牙语 是得州话 |
[30:38] | That’s ain’t Texan. That’s gibberish. | 这哪是得州话 她在胡扯 |
[30:41] | No, I’m telling you, it’s Texan. | 不 她肯定是得州人 |
[30:42] | I can smell ’em a mile away. What’s your name? | 我一英里外就能闻出来 你叫什么名字 |
[30:44] | Teeter. | 提特 |
[30:46] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[30:49] | Tee-ter. | 提 特 |
[30:51] | Did you hear that? I think she’s saying “Peter”. | 你听懂了吗 她好像说的是”彼得” |
[30:54] | Your name Peter? | 你叫彼得吗 |
[30:55] | Do I look like my fucking name is Peter, | 我看起来像叫彼得吗 |
[30:57] | you skunk-hard motherfucker? | 你个臭傻逼 |
[30:59] | She just called me a motherfucker. | 她刚刚说我是傻逼 |
[31:01] | You understood, that, didn’t you, | 你应该听得懂吧 |
[31:03] | you bow-legged bastard. | 你个罗圈腿傻屌 |
[31:04] | Hey, you look like you all got bent over on one of them nurse things, | 你看起来就像躺在什么医疗装置上 |
[31:07] | fucked up the ass ’til your knees buckled. | 被操着屁眼 操的膝盖都弯了 |
[31:10] | This is the kind of girl that got drove to high school | 这种女孩送去高中 |
[31:12] | wearing a damn hockey helmet. | 都得戴冰球头盔 |
[31:14] | She’s gonna go through the bunkhouse like wildfire. | 她会像野火一样烧穿工棚的 |
[31:17] | She’s perfect. Trust me. Hire her. | 她很完美 相信我 雇她吧 |
[31:24] | What is this? | 什么情况 |
[31:25] | A little job fair. | 小小的招聘会 |
[31:27] | Hiring cowgirls now? | 现在开始雇女牛仔了吗 |
[31:29] | We’re equal opportunity here at Yellowstone. | 黄石的男女机会平等 |
[31:31] | Plus, women work twice as hard and eat half as much. | 再说了 女人干得多 吃得少 |
[31:34] | You’re a real renaissance man, you know that? | 你真是太有才了 你知道吗 |
[31:37] | Don’t tell anybody, now. | 低调 低调 |
[31:45] | Seen my father? | 看到我父亲了吗 |
[31:46] | Yeah, he’s up at summer camp. | 嗯 他去夏季营地了 |
[31:47] | With everyone else. | 其他人都去了 |
[31:50] | He’s not answering his phone. | 他不接电话 |
[31:52] | Well, that’s by design. | 他故意的 |
[31:56] | Something wrong? | 出什么事了吗 |
[31:58] | I can get a message to him if you want. | 我可以给他捎个口信 |
[31:59] | Nothing’s wrong. | 没事 |
[32:02] | It’s just life. | 只是人生 |
[32:03] | Always changing. | 一直在变 |
[32:06] | The one thing he doesn’t want it to do. | 这是他唯一不愿意看到的 |
[32:09] | See you soon. | 回头见 |
[32:10] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[32:12] | We’re well past playing “hard to get”, don’t you think, Beth? | 我们已经过了”欲擒故纵”的年纪了吧 贝丝 |
[32:16] | You and me, | 你和我 |
[32:19] | we’re never past playing “hard to get”, baby. | “欲擒故纵”永远也玩不腻 宝贝 |
[32:53] | You get a good look at who did it? | 看清是谁干的了吗 |
[32:55] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[32:56] | Yeah, it was those sons of bitches over there. | 看清了 就是那些混蛋 |
[32:59] | Where you holding ’em? | 你把他们关在哪里 |
[33:00] | Couple bull riders saw ’em getting in her truck. | 几个骑牛者看到他们上了她的皮卡 |
[33:03] | Tackled ’em and held ’em for us. | 拦住了他们 替我们拖住了他们 |
[33:05] | – They’re in the horse stall. – Okay. | -他们在马厩 -好 |
[33:14] | These fuckers need to learn a lesson. | 这些混蛋得吸取一点教训 |
[33:16] | Something they’ll tell every criminal in county jail who’ll listen. | 治治他们 让他们跟县监狱的罪犯都讲讲 |
[33:21] | You got any ideas? | 你有什么主意吗 |
[33:26] | Can’t do it here. There’s too many people. | 在这里不行 人太多了 |
[33:30] | I got an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[33:31] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -嗯 |
[33:36] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[33:38] | Excuse me, ma’am? | 打扰一下 女士 |
[33:40] | Do you mind if I see if they did any damage to your truck and trailer? | 我能看看你的皮卡和拖车有什么损失吗 |
[33:43] | Sure. | 当然 |
[33:44] | May I see your keys? | 能把钥匙给我吗 |
[33:48] | Great, which rig is it? | 很好 哪辆 |
[33:50] | It’s the black one with the black truck. | 黑色皮卡的那辆 |
[33:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:55] | I’m gonna take care of those pieces of shit. | 我摆平那些混蛋 |
[33:57] | I want you to meet me at the trailer. | 在拖车等我 |
[33:58] | Keep the zips on, okay? | 别说出去 好吗 |
[34:00] | – Got it. – Go. | -知道了 -去吧 |
[34:43] | Look up here, assholes. | 看这里 混蛋 |
[34:46] | I oughta hang you for what you did. | 你们的行为应该被吊死 |
[34:51] | But this could be a teaching moment if you let it. | 但如果你们愿意 我也可以给你们上一课 |
[35:51] | Does it hurt? | 疼吗 |
[36:09] | Fucker! | 混蛋 |
[36:38] | I think they learned their lesson. | 他们应该吸取教训了 |
[36:41] | Good. Let’s take these assholes to jail. | 很好 把这些混蛋送进监狱吧 |
[36:47] | All right, boys. | 好了 小子们 |
[36:56] | Holy shit. | 我操 |
[36:58] | What the hell did you do? | 你都干了什么 |
[38:19] | Always fucking something. | 没完没了 |
[39:09] | What in the fuck are you doing now? | 你在干什么 |
[39:12] | In 35 years, I’ve have never been alone on this ranch. | 35年来 我从未独自待在这个农场过 |
[39:21] | And we’re all alone, Rip. | 现在没人了 里普 |
[39:28] | We can do whatever we want. | 我们想做什么都行 |
[39:30] | Baby, you’ve been doing whatever you want | 宝贝 你一直在做你想做的事 |
[39:32] | your whole damn life. | 你的一生都在做 |
[39:33] | But no one can see us. | 但没人能看见我们 |
[39:34] | We could take off all our clothes | 我们可以脱光 |
[39:37] | and we could go running naked through the field, | 在农场裸奔 |
[39:40] | and no one will know about it. | 没人会知道的 |
[39:41] | I’ll tell you what, | 这样吧 |
[39:42] | why don’t you run butt-ass naked through that field, | 你去裸奔 |
[39:44] | and I’ll sit here in my jeans and I’ll watch you do it, | 我穿着牛仔裤坐在这里 看着你 |
[39:46] | what do you say? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[39:47] | Is there anything you ever wanted to do that you didn’t do | 你有什么想做却没做的事 |
[39:51] | because everybody would watch you and question you | 因为所有人会盯着你 质问你 |
[39:53] | and now doing it is in spite of them | 现在可以不管他们 |
[39:56] | and it’s about something else | 而是因为别的 |
[39:58] | and the moment you imagined is not | 你想象的那一刻 |
[40:00] | the moment that you were living? | 并不是你活着的那一刻 |
[40:03] | Does that make sense to you? | 你明白吗 |
[40:06] | Honestly, I don’t even know what you just said. | 说实话 我完全没听懂 |
[40:14] | You know, there is something I want to do. | 我想做一件事 |
[40:15] | Just, uh, just stay here. | 留在这里 |
[40:19] | This sounds interesting. | 有意思 |
[40:38] | We’re fucking in the dirt, aren’t we? | 我们要在土里干 是吗 |
[40:40] | Maybe in a little bit. | 稍微沾点土吧 |
[40:52] | But first we’re gonna dance. | 但我们先跳支舞吧 |
[41:46] | Any more biscuits? | 还有饼干吗 |
[41:49] | Yeah, well, I think there’s plenty. | 应该还有很多 |
[41:53] | There you go. | 给 |
[41:55] | I’m gonna need more than that. | 这点可不够 |
[41:58] | All right. | 好吧 |
[42:01] | Another one. | 再来一个 |
[42:05] | You’re just… You’re just like your father. | 你和你父亲一样 |
[42:12] | You know my wife… | 你知道我妻子 |
[42:15] | she used to make two Dutch ovens full of biscuits: | 她以前会烤满满两个荷兰锅的饼干 |
[42:17] | one for your father and one for the rest of us. | 一锅给你爸 一锅给我们 |
[42:22] | He’d stand right by the fire and ask his mother, “How long?”. | 他会站在火堆旁问他妈妈”还要多久” |
[42:26] | And she’d say, “Five more minutes”. | 然后她说”五分钟” |
[42:30] | Which just meant “soon” to my wife. | 这对我妻子来说只是”很快”的意思 |
[42:32] | It didn’t mean five minutes. | 并不代表真的是五分钟 |
[42:34] | Didn’t mean thirty minutes sometimes… | 有时也不止半小时 |
[42:37] | He’d stomp off and pout | 他会跺脚撅嘴 |
[42:41] | and walk away and come back and ask again | 然后走开 回来再问一次 |
[42:43] | and that shit would go on for an hour… | 这个对话能持续一个小时 |
[42:47] | And when they were finally ready, | 饼干终于烤好以后 |
[42:48] | he’d take a plate of biscuits, nothing else, | 他只拿一盘饼干 |
[42:50] | and he’d just go sit at the edge of the firelight | 坐在火光边 |
[42:52] | with his back to us and he’d just go at it with both his hands. | 背对着我们 双手并用 狼吞虎咽的 |
[42:55] | They were really good. | 真的很好吃 |
[42:58] | Why is that funny? They were really good. | 有什么好笑的 真的很好吃嘛 |
[43:00] | Like a wild dog. | 像野狗一样 |
[43:04] | After an hour of standing over that Dutch oven, | 在荷兰锅旁站了一个小时后 |
[43:06] | she’d sit beside me, | 她会坐在我旁边 |
[43:10] | her hair a mess, smelling like smoke, | 头发乱糟糟的 一股烟味 |
[43:13] | madder than hell because she hated cooking those damn biscuits. | 她压根不喜欢烤饼干 所以非常生气 |
[43:17] | And I looked at her and said, | 我看着她说 |
[43:20] | “Sweetheart, he’ll eat anything you put in front of him. | “亲爱的 你给他什么他都吃 |
[43:22] | Just make him something else that doesn’t take all night.” | 给他做点不用花这么长时间的东西呗” |
[43:29] | Your mom looked at me and she said: “I know. | 你妈妈看着我说”我知道 |
[43:34] | But if I don’t make ’em I can’t watch him eat them.” | 但如果我不做 我真的没办法看着他吃” |
[43:41] | Then she went to the tent, | 然后她进了帐篷 |
[43:45] | laid down and fell asleep. | 躺下睡着了 |
[43:49] | We were branding so I was up before her. | 我们要打烙印 所以我比她先起 |
[43:57] | That was the last thing she ever said to me. | 那是她对我说的最后一句话 |
[44:06] | Branding cattle on her goddamn birthday. | 在她的生日 我还在给牛打上烙印 |
[44:44] | Makes you wonder the point of it all. | 让人不禁怀疑这一切的意义 |
[44:48] | Find someone you love so much just to lose them. | 找到深爱的人 然后失去他们 |
[44:55] | I’d like to believe there’s a plan to it all, but I… | 我也希望相信这是上帝的安排 但我 |
[45:00] | I don’t see a plan. | 我看不到 |
[45:06] | That’s just ’cause we’re inside it, Dad. | 因为我们就在其中 爸 |
[45:10] | We see the plan. | 我们看到安排了 |
[45:14] | We’re standing on it. | 我们正站在上面 |
[45:18] | Yeah. Guess we are. | 可能吧 |
[45:42] | This is a collect call from the Sweet Grass Valley jail. | 这是来自甜草谷监狱的付费电话 |
[45:45] | Please press one to accept this call. | 请按1接听电话 |
[45:52] | Comm… Commissioner Dutton, sir? | 达顿委员 长官 |
[45:54] | Agent Hendon? | 亨顿探员 |
[45:58] | Is everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[46:01] | Um, no, sir, it’s not. | 长官 出事了 |
[46:06] | I, um… I’ve got a… | 我有 |
[46:11] | Sir, we have a problem. | 长官 我们有麻烦了 |
[46:21] | Commissioner Dutton, sir? | 达顿委员 长官 |