时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:48] | Tate. | 泰特 |
[01:50] | Let’s get down for breakfast. | 下来吃早餐吧 |
[01:52] | He’s at the fairgrounds. | 他在马场 |
[01:54] | He’s watching the cowhorse guys with your father. | 他和你父亲一起在看赶牛的 |
[01:56] | Cowhorse guys? | 赶牛的 |
[01:59] | Oh, Jesus. | 靠 |
[02:00] | He’s horse shopping. | 他在买马 |
[02:01] | Well, he should enjoy his retirement. | 他应该享受一下退休生活了 |
[02:04] | If a horse makes him happy, he should buy it. | 如果马能让他开心 那就应该买 |
[02:06] | My dad ain’t retired. | 我爸还没退休 |
[02:07] | Here’s what he does all day: | 他的日常 |
[02:09] | he goes on walks with Tate, he goes riding with Tate, | 和泰特一起散步 一起骑马 |
[02:11] | goes fishing with Tate. | 一起钓鱼 |
[02:12] | He plays baseball with Tate. | 一起打棒球 |
[02:14] | Meanwhile, you’re working sixteen hours a day doing his job. | 同时 你每天要工作16个小时来完成他的工作 |
[02:17] | Both of his jobs, actually. | 其实是他的两份工作 |
[02:20] | The man is retired. | 他退休了 |
[02:25] | You painting the house today? | 你今天刷房子吗 |
[02:28] | Why you dressed like that? | 你为什么穿成这样 |
[02:30] | Doing some volunteer work today. | 做些志愿者工作 |
[02:35] | Like a car wash? | 类似洗车吗 |
[02:36] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[02:39] | You’re lucky he’s horse shopping. | 你该庆幸他去买马了 |
[02:41] | When a man in your father’s position retires | 当你父亲这样的人退休后 |
[02:43] | he usually gets a 25 year-old girlfriend, | 通常会找个25岁的女朋友 |
[02:45] | then buys them a sports car and a condo. | 然后给她买跑车和公寓 |
[02:48] | 25 year-old girlfriend, a sports car, | 25岁的女朋友加上跑车 |
[02:50] | and a condo would be cheaper. | 还有公寓反而更便宜 |
[02:51] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[02:54] | Damn, you look good. | 靠 你好美 |
[03:00] | Go save your father from himself. | 去解救你父亲吧 |
[03:52] | You gonna buy him? | 你要买它吗 |
[03:54] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[03:55] | But we already have a lot of horses at home. | 但我们家已经有很多马了 |
[03:57] | I got a lot of using horses. | 家里的马都有用 |
[03:59] | There’s two ways to make money on a ranch: | 在农场赚钱有两种方法 |
[04:01] | sell cattle and market horses. | 卖牛和推销马匹 |
[04:04] | I don’t have a horse to market. | 我没有马要推销 |
[04:05] | How do you market a horse? | 怎么推销马匹 |
[04:07] | Send them down the road and see what they can make. | 让它们比赛 这样买家可以观察马匹的能力 |
[04:11] | So, I ain’t just looking at the horse today. | 所以我今天不只是在看马 |
[04:13] | I’m looking at the rider, too. | 还在看骑手 |
[04:14] | Are these the best riders? | 这些是最厉害的骑手吗 |
[04:16] | Best in the world. | 世界上最厉害的 |
[04:20] | Nice horse, Bob. | 马不错 鲍勃 |
[04:22] | Thank you, sir, he’s a good one. | 谢谢 先生 这匹马挺不错的 |
[04:23] | You gonna keep him on the road if I buy him? | 如果我买下它 你会让它继续比赛吗 |
[04:25] | You know, I’m trying to enjoy my life. | 我想好好享受生活 |
[04:27] | If you buy him, you show him. | 如果你买了 那就你来吧 |
[04:28] | Don’t wanna show him. I’m trying to enjoy mine, too. | 我就算了 我也想好好享受 |
[04:31] | You know, you’ve got an arena full of world champions out here. | 这里有一个全是世界冠军的马场 |
[04:34] | You could close your eyes, throw a stick, and hit a winner. | 闭上眼睛 扔根棍子都能打中一匹良驹 |
[04:57] | You wanna make big money on a horse, learn how to do that. | 你想靠马赚大钱 就得学会这个 |
[05:01] | Learn how to be an artist. | 学习如何成为艺术家 |
[05:07] | You running her in the cow horse or the reining? | 你准备让它抓牛还是赛马 |
[05:09] | I’d show her in a chariot race | 如果奖金够丰厚 |
[05:11] | if there was enough prize money. | 我准备带它参加战车比赛 |
[05:13] | You still pal around with Travis Wheatley? | 你还和特拉维斯·惠特利混在一起吗 |
[05:14] | Shit. Against my better judgement. | 操 我没那么傻了 |
[05:17] | That son of a bitch… If you were stuck in quicksand | 那个混蛋 如果你被困在流沙里 |
[05:19] | he’d charge you for the rope before he pulled you out. | 他会在把你拉出来之前收你绳子的钱 |
[05:21] | That’s for damn sure. | 肯定的 |
[05:24] | Sure a lot of fun at the bar, though. | 不过在酒吧还是玩得很开心的 |
[05:26] | That’s his special skill. | 这是他的特长 |
[05:29] | Any of those boys are going to work for you, you know that. | 这些牛仔都愿意为你工作 你知道的 |
[05:31] | I’ve got a beach in my sights | 我想在海滩休假 |
[05:33] | I’m gonna stick my toes in the sand. | 把脚趾埋进沙子里 |
[05:35] | – Save me a seat, would ya? – You got it. | -给我留个位子 好吗 -没问题 |
[05:43] | He don’t look too done to me, does he? | 他也没那么老 是吧 |
[05:49] | Dad, we do not need… | 爸 我们不需要 |
[06:02] | That’s a nice horse. | 这匹马不错啊 |
[06:03] | Expensive taste runs in the blood. | 一家人的品位都这么贵啊 |
[06:06] | That’s the only way my dad would get it | 只有这样我爸才能弄到马 |
[06:08] | ’cause he’s broke as hell. | 因为他穷的一逼 |
[06:12] | Stay away from the bunkhouse. | 少去工棚 |
[06:14] | Headed to the office, huh? | 准备去上班吗 |
[06:16] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[06:20] | Pretty quick investigation. | 调查挺快啊 |
[06:25] | I just wanna get through some paperwork. | 我只是去处理一些文件 |
[06:28] | Not really cleared to go back out just yet. | 现在还不能出外勤 |
[06:30] | Boys are all right, though? | 手下还好吧 |
[06:33] | They’ll live. | 死不了 |
[06:34] | What are you guys talking about? | 你们在说什么 |
[06:36] | Just work stuff. | 工作上的事 |
[06:40] | Wow, look at that horse, buddy. | 看那匹马 伙计 |
[06:48] | Monica doesn’t know. | 莫妮卡还不知道 |
[06:51] | Pretty short sighted, considering… | 消息挺闭塞啊 毕竟 |
[06:54] | it’s already in the… newspaper. | 报纸都登了 |
[06:59] | She don’t read that. | 她不读报纸 |
[07:01] | Well, if you want to talk about it later… | 如果你想晚点再说 |
[07:05] | What’s there to talk about? | 有什么好说的 |
[07:07] | I think there’s plenty to talk about, son. | 我觉得有很多话要说 儿子 |
[07:11] | Gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[07:13] | You know where to find me. | 你知道去哪找我 |
[07:18] | Why were you guys talking in secrets? | 你们为什么要打哑谜 |
[07:23] | I don’t do that. | 我不来这套 |
[07:26] | Secrets are like a callus on your heart. | 秘密就像心脏上的老茧 |
[07:30] | What’s a callus? | 老茧是什么 |
[07:34] | Feel that, right there. | 感受一下 这里 |
[07:36] | That’s hard. | 好硬 |
[07:38] | That’s a callus. | 这就是老茧 |
[07:40] | And every secret feels just like that. | 每个秘密都有这种感觉 |
[07:44] | Tell enough of them, and before long… | 说多了 不久之后 |
[07:46] | Your heart won’t feel a thing. | 你的心脏就不会有任何感觉了 |
[08:13] | Because she baited them into it! | 因为是她引诱的 |
[08:16] | Every hedge fund manager in New York is shorting us now… | 纽约的对冲基金经理都在做空我们 |
[08:19] | It doesn’t matter if it’s true! | 真假并不重要 |
[08:21] | The boulder is rolling down the hill | 巨石正在滚下山 |
[08:22] | and I can’t do anything to stop it. | 而我却无能为力 |
[08:25] | Look, set a call with shareholders. | 给股东们打个电话 |
[08:28] | We need to start a buy back. | 我们得开始回购 |
[08:30] | I know. I know… | 我知道 我知道 |
[08:33] | I fuck– | 我操 |
[08:38] | I know. | 我知道 |
[08:50] | We’ll set the call, and issue a tender offer at 75. | 设置看涨期权 在75块的时候要约收购 |
[08:54] | Once the price starts to turn, | 一旦价格有所转变 |
[08:55] | start buying Schwartz and Meyer shares in blocks of 25,000. | 就2.5万股一次买进舒瓦茨和梅耶的股票 |
[08:59] | Once you hit half a million, start reaching out to the funds. | 一旦达到50万 就开始联系基金公司 |
[09:04] | We are squashing this bug today. | 我们今天就要消灭这个虫子 |
[09:20] | What in the… | 搞什么 |
[09:28] | What now? | 又怎么了 |
[09:37] | Just wanna shake your hand. | 我只想跟你握个手 |
[09:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:41] | For what? | 为什么 |
[09:43] | For protecting what’s ours. | 保护属于我们的东西 |
[09:45] | And for risking your life to do it. | 还冒着生命危险 |
[09:53] | Donny… | 唐尼 |
[10:05] | He never had that. | 他可没有享受过这种待遇 |
[10:08] | He had their respect. He had their loyalty. | 这些人尊重他 忠诚于他 |
[10:11] | But that… | 但是 |
[10:14] | I don’t even know what you call that. | 我都不知道你管这叫什么 |
[10:17] | I don’t either. | 我也不知道 |
[10:19] | Gratitude, I guess. | 感激吧 |
[10:25] | That shooting was justified. | 那次开枪是合理的 |
[10:30] | My office won’t question it. | 我的办公室不会质疑的 |
[10:31] | Well, you should probably question it. | 你也许应该质疑一下 |
[10:33] | I’m just letting you know what you’re going to find out. | 我只是先和你说一下你会发现什么 |
[10:39] | I need some advice, brother… | 我需要一些建议 弟弟 |
[10:43] | If I can still call you that. | 前提是我还能这么叫你 |
[10:46] | ‘Til the day you die you better never call me anything else. | 在你死之前 最好一直这么叫我 |
[10:53] | There’s an arms race going on in this valley, | 山谷正在进行军备竞赛 |
[10:55] | and the weapon is land. | 武器就是土地 |
[10:59] | Market Equities has a forest service lease | 市场股票拿到林务局一万两千英亩的租赁合同 |
[11:02] | on 12,000 acres to build a ski resort. | 建一个滑雪度假村 |
[11:05] | They have a lease agreement with the FAA | 他们和联邦航空局签了租赁合同 |
[11:07] | to build an international airport. | 建一个国际机场 |
[11:09] | The Land they have earmarked are pastures 12 through 32. | 他们指定的土地是12到32号的牧场 |
[11:14] | – Of our land. – Our land. | -我们的土地 -我们的土地 |
[11:17] | There is a meeting with the Governor, myself, | 我和州长 土地委员会 |
[11:19] | the land commission and the board of Market Equities next week. | 还有市场股票董事会要开个会 |
[11:22] | Now, the fact that this meeting is even set | 事实上这次会议 |
[11:25] | means that Montana wants it. | 证明蒙大拿州政府想要这块地 |
[11:28] | I do have an offer from Market Equities | 我收到了市场股票的报价 |
[11:31] | at ten thousand per acre. | 每英亩一万 |
[11:36] | There’s fifty thousand acres between those pastures. | 那两个牧场之间有五万英亩 |
[11:41] | It’s half a billion dollars. | 五亿美元 |
[11:46] | If we turn this offer down, then the attorneys | 如果我们拒绝这个提议 |
[11:49] | for Market Equities are going to push the government | 市场股票的律师将推动政府 |
[11:51] | to seek eminent domain. | 寻求土地征用权 |
[11:52] | I will be recused from representing the state because… | 我无法为州政府辩护 因为 |
[11:56] | It’s our fucking land. | 这是我们的土地 |
[11:59] | There is public need: the jobs, the revenue… | 公众需要工作 收入 |
[12:04] | Is there any kind of a solution? | 有什么解决办法吗 |
[12:13] | We sell it to them. | 我们卖给他们 |
[12:16] | Right now, the ranch has enough money | 现在农场的钱 |
[12:19] | to keep up with taxes and operations for another year. | 够付一年的税收和运营费用 |
[12:22] | Maybe two. | 也许两年 |
[12:23] | Then we’re selling anyway. | 然后我们还是要卖 |
[12:29] | And you’ve explained all this to dad? | 你都跟老爸解释过了吗 |
[12:33] | Beth has poisoned me to him. | 贝丝跟他告了我一状 |
[12:37] | And if you explain it to him– | 如果你跟他解释 |
[12:38] | The last thing he wants to hear from me is numbers. | 他最不想听我说的就是数字 |
[12:43] | It has to come from Beth. | 必须得由贝丝说 |
[12:47] | Can I see the offer? | 我能看看报价单吗 |
[12:49] | Well, it was a verbal agreement. | 这是口头协议 |
[12:51] | I need to see it, Jamie. | 我得看到报价单 杰米 |
[12:52] | She’s not gonna believe it unless she sees it on paper. | 除非有报价单 不然她是不会相信的 |
[12:55] | Even if it’s coming from me. | 哪怕是我说的 |
[12:58] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[13:03] | Can you get me Willa Hayes from Market Equities? | 能帮我接市场股票的威拉·海斯的吗 |
[15:20] | Broke down, huh? | 车坏啦 |
[15:21] | Yeah, it’s the radiator. | 嗯 散热器坏了 |
[15:24] | The hose, I think. | 应该是水管 |
[15:26] | Don’t have a spare, do you? | 你有多的吗 |
[15:27] | You gonna fix it all by yourself? | 你要自己修吗 |
[15:30] | Do you have a spare? | 你有多的吗 |
[15:31] | Not for a Nissan I don’t. | 日产的应该没有 |
[15:34] | But I can give you a ride up to Billings. | 但我可以送你去比林斯 |
[15:36] | I’m headed that way, | 我要去那边 |
[15:41] | Yeah, that would be great. | 那太好了 |
[15:44] | Climb in. | 上车吧 |
[15:46] | One sec. | 稍等 |
[16:14] | We don’t have a choice, Bob. | 我们别无选择 鲍勃 |
[16:17] | Bob, this is what you pay me for, okay? | 鲍勃 这就是你雇我的原因 好吗 |
[16:20] | So just fucking listen to me. | 所以听我说 |
[16:22] | I need you to buy puts at a strike of 185. | 到185块开始买看跌期权 |
[16:25] | Okay? And do not stop… | 好吗 不要停 |
[16:27] | Do you understand me? Do not stop. | 明白了吗 不要停 |
[16:38] | Yeah, we have a charge on our stock. | 嗯 我们股票有佣金 |
[16:41] | Market Equities. | 市场股票 |
[16:43] | Can you get it out? | 你能把它弄掉吗 |
[16:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:50] | Do I look like I need a fucking cup of coffee? | 我看起来像是要喝咖啡吗 |
[16:56] | Oh God, uh… | 天啊 |
[16:58] | Is that’s all it takes to shake you? | 这么不禁吓吗 |
[17:02] | You’re fucking fired. | 你被解雇了 |
[17:04] | – I’m… – Yes, you’re fired. | -我 -是的 你被解雇了 |
[17:06] | Go fucking teach yoga, you fucking pussy. | 去教瑜伽吧 你个废物 |
[17:12] | Angela: Sounds like you’re having quite the day. | 听起来你今天过得不错啊 |
[17:15] | Yeah, you want make some money? | 你想赚钱吗 |
[17:16] | I love money. | 我爱钱 |
[17:18] | All right, well, I’m telling you this | 媒体发布之前 |
[17:19] | before the press release is out… | 我先给你通个气 |
[17:23] | Market Equities is going for a run. | 市场股票在买我们的股票 |
[17:25] | Well, that’s not nice. | 这可不妙啊 |
[17:27] | Where’s your preferred? | 你喜欢哪个 |
[17:29] | I go after the common. | 普通股 |
[17:31] | I don’t take nibbles, Beth. I take bites. | 我不吃零食 贝丝 要吃就吃大餐 |
[17:34] | Well this is at 220, Honey. | 现在是220块 亲爱的 |
[17:36] | Let me make a few calls and see who’s hungry. | 我打几个电话 看看谁饿了 |
[17:39] | Just think, in a week we could be partners. | 想想看 一周后我们就能成为搭档了 |
[17:50] | Look at Market Watch. | 看看《市场观察》 |
[18:00] | The balls on this woman. What’s our number? | 这女人真有种 我们的价格呢 |
[18:02] | Down seven to sixty-four. | 跌7块到64块 |
[18:04] | After I get this bitch fired, we should hire her. | 等我害这贱人被解雇后 我们把她招过来吧 |
[18:07] | Attorney General Dutton of Montana. | 蒙大拿州检察长达顿 |
[18:14] | How can I help you? | 有什么可以帮你 |
[18:17] | I can do that. Do you have an email? | 没问题 你有邮箱吗 |
[18:19] | I can have it drafted and sent within an hour. | 一小时内就可以起草并发送过去 |
[18:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:25] | After we get to 150, dump it. Every fucking share. | 涨到150块以后就全部抛掉 一股都别剩 |
[18:37] | He priced right? | 他定价合理吗 |
[18:41] | Yeah, right enough. | 够合理了 |
[18:44] | Well, you sure you won’t take him down the road? | 你确定不带它参加比赛吗 |
[18:48] | It’s been a while since we’ve done it. | 我们有段时间没比赛了 |
[18:51] | Rest of the world is forgetting we’re here. | 其他人都忘了我们的存在 |
[18:53] | Time to remind them. | 是时候提醒他们了 |
[18:55] | Thought I told you to run that sorrel over to Steiner’s. | 我不是让你把栗色马送去斯坦纳那里吗 |
[19:00] | No, no, no, I did. They didn’t like him. | 我去了 他们不喜欢它 |
[19:03] | He didn’t buck hard enough for them. | 它弓背还不够给力 |
[19:04] | – Didn’t buck hard enough? – No. | -还不够吗 -嗯 |
[19:08] | He bucked hard enough for me. | 我觉得够给力了 |
[19:12] | Well, what do you want to do? | 你说怎么办 |
[19:13] | You want to put him through a sale? | 卖掉它吗 |
[19:15] | No. He’ll end up in a slaughterhouse. | 不 它会被送去屠宰场的 |
[19:18] | Can’t have him killed just because he doesn’t want to be ridden. | 不能因为它不想被骑 就杀了它吧 |
[19:22] | Hell, I don’t want to be ridden either. | 我也不想被骑 |
[19:27] | All right, well, I’ll figure it out. | 好吧 我会想办法的 |
[19:30] | That’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[19:33] | Anything else you feel like discussing? | 你还有什么想说的吗 |
[19:41] | If you’re joining the family can you please be the one person | 如果你想加入这个家庭 |
[19:45] | in it who fuckin’ talks to me? | 你能当我面说出来吗 |
[19:49] | I love her, sir. | 我爱她 先生 |
[19:52] | I’ll always take care of her. | 我会一直照顾她的 |
[19:55] | That’s why I said yes. | 所以我答应了她 |
[20:03] | You know why, uh, | 你知道为什么 |
[20:05] | people don’t come and talk to you? | 没人敢直接跟你说吗 |
[20:09] | ‘Cause they’re scared they’re going to let you down. | 因为他们害怕会让你失望 |
[20:14] | I know I am. | 反正我害怕 |
[20:17] | Well, if you’re marrying Beth, | 如果你要娶贝丝 |
[20:21] | you’ve already proved you’re not scared of anything. | 你已经证明了你无所畏惧 |
[20:24] | Yeah. Yeah. | 嗯 |
[20:25] | That horse needs a home. | 那匹马需要一个家 |
[20:28] | It just ain’t mine. | 但不是我的家 |
[20:30] | – Go find him one. – Yes, sir. | -给它找个家 -好的 |
[20:46] | He doesn’t mind that? | 它不介意吗 |
[20:48] | Hell, no. He loves it. | 当然不会 它很喜欢 |
[20:50] | It’s like fucking candy to him. | 对它来说就像糖果一样 |
[20:52] | It helps their guts… | 这对它们的肠胃有好处 |
[20:53] | Keeps ’em from getting ulcers and from colicking. | 防止它们得溃疡和结肠炎 |
[21:00] | The last one. | 最后一个 |
[21:02] | Jimmy, go hook up the trailer | 吉米 去开拖车 |
[21:04] | and load up that sorrel, will you? | 把栗色马装上 好吗 |
[21:05] | When you’re done doing what you’re doing, | 等你弄完以后 |
[21:06] | come out to the truck, Lloyd. | 就上皮卡 罗伊德 |
[21:08] | What for? | 为什么 |
[21:10] | I want some company. | 我需要人陪我 |
[21:41] | What’re you doing? | 你干嘛 |
[21:43] | There’s a spot up here you can get great cell service. | 这上面有个地方 信号很好 |
[21:46] | Figured you might want to call home. | 我想着你可能想给家里打个电话 |
[21:47] | Let them know you broke down. | 让他们知道你的车坏了 |
[21:49] | I’d rather call from town. | 我还是进城再打吧 |
[21:50] | Oh, no, no, it’s just right up here. | 不不 就在这上面 |
[22:10] | Walk right up there, we get great service. | 过去吧 那里信号很好 |
[22:15] | All right, you go ahead and I’ll stay here. | 你去吧 我留下 |
[22:39] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[22:44] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[23:23] | Don’t! | 不要 |
[23:38] | I’ll never understand. | 我真是不明白 |
[23:40] | Just let it happen! | 别挣扎了 |
[24:27] | – Monica. – I’m fine. | -莫妮卡 -我没事 |
[24:28] | – Monica. – I’m fine! | -莫妮卡 -我没事 |
[24:32] | Slow everything down. | 慢慢来 |
[24:35] | The EMS is at the tactical center. I’m having them come up. | 急救人员在战术中心 我让他们上来了 |
[24:51] | You’re a brave woman. | 你是个勇敢的女人 |
[24:53] | Thank you for not missing. | 还好你没打偏 |
[24:56] | I wouldn’t do that to you. | 我不会让你失望的 |
[25:03] | I’m sorry. I didn’t realize. | 抱歉 我没注意 |
[25:07] | Oh, shit. | 靠 |
[25:42] | They found remains. | 他们发现了遗骸 |
[26:04] | People talk about making a difference. | 人们总说要做出改变 |
[26:07] | But they don’t. | 但他们没有 |
[26:08] | Because they don’t try. | 因为他们从不尝试 |
[26:10] | They don’t risk. | 他们不愿意冒险 |
[26:13] | You risked. Everything. | 你赌上了一切 |
[26:17] | And today you made a difference. | 今天你做出了改变 |
[26:53] | As rumors of an attempted takeover | 因为有传言 |
[26:55] | of the investment firm Schwartz and Meyer sent Wall Street | 舒瓦茨和梅耶投资公司将被收购 |
[26:58] | into a frenzy, running that stock up 110% to 158 per share. | 华尔街陷入疯狂 股价飙升110%到158块 |
[27:04] | Market Equities Group CEO, Willa Hayes, dismissed the rumor | 市场股票集团总裁威拉·海斯否认传言后 |
[27:08] | and the stock plummeted down to 26 percent below its open… | 股价暴跌至开盘价的26% |
[27:14] | Well, you win some, you lose some. | 有得必有失 |
[27:17] | This is Bob Schwartz’s assistant. | 我是鲍勃·施瓦茨的助理 |
[27:19] | Mr. Schwartz is flying up to Bozeman and would like | 施瓦茨先生要飞去博兹曼 |
[27:21] | to meet with you tomorrow afternoon | 明天下午三点 |
[27:23] | at the Yellowstone Club. 3 p.m. | 和你在黄石俱乐部见面 |
[27:25] | Can you confirm that time is acceptable? | 你觉得时间可以吗 |
[27:27] | Fuckin’ A, lady. | 当然 女士 |
[27:44] | Whatcha got there? | 你拿的是什么 |
[27:46] | Wait, let me rephrase that– | 等等 我换个说法 |
[27:50] | What did Jamie give you? | 杰米给了你什么 |
[28:10] | Thought you said you wanted some company. | 你不是说找个人陪你吗 |
[28:16] | What for? | 为什么 |
[28:18] | We been driving for six hours | 我们开了六个小时的车 |
[28:19] | and you ain’t said a fuckin’ word. | 你他妈一个字都没说 |
[28:22] | Lloyd, I’m trying to choose my words. | 罗伊德 我在思考措辞 |
[28:25] | Shit, shoulda been able to write the fucking song by now. | 操 这么久都能写首歌了 |
[28:33] | 土地管理局 你正在进入普赖尔山野马范围 | |
[28:41] | You old softy. | 你个老好人 |
[28:47] | Been kicking the shit out of this Bloomer | 自从离开农场 |
[28:49] | ever since we left the ranch. | 它就被折腾得不轻 |
[28:51] | He deserves to have his last trailer ride in style, Lloyd. | 也该让它最后享受一下时髦的房车之旅 罗伊德 |
[28:58] | Easy, boy. | 放松 |
[29:00] | Didn’t seem to like living with us, did you? | 你好像不喜欢和我们住在一起 是吗 |
[29:03] | I gotta say, the feeling is mutual. | 不得不说 我也这么觉得 |
[29:06] | Hope you like it better here, | 希望你喜欢这里 |
[29:10] | ’cause you ain’t welcome back. | 因为你回不去了 |
[29:18] | I’m getting married. | 我要结婚了 |
[29:22] | Yeah, I’ve been wondering what’s up with you lately. | 我还在好奇你最近是怎么了 |
[29:27] | I need a best man. | 我需要伴郎 |
[29:29] | Kayce’s her brother. | 凯斯是她弟 |
[29:32] | Fixin’ to be yours. | 马上就是你的小舅子了 |
[29:34] | You should ask him. | 你应该去问他 |
[29:36] | Probably so. But I ain’t. | 也许吧 但我不想问 |
[29:39] | I’m asking you. | 我在问你呢 |
[30:41] | They have your car ready. | 你的车准备好了 |
[30:45] | They know how to replace the hose, right? | 他们知道怎么换水管 对吧 |
[30:47] | I don’t want to go through this again. | 我不想再经历一次了 |
[30:50] | You’ll have an escort to the ranch. | 有人会护送你回农场 |
[30:52] | Don’t need one an escort to the ranch, just, um… | 我不需要护送回牧场 只要 |
[31:01] | Would you like me to call Kayce? | 要我打给凯斯吗 |
[31:03] | Didn’t tell him I was doing this. | 我没告诉他 |
[31:07] | And based on how today worked out, I’m not sure how. | 今天闹出这种事 我不知道还怎么告诉他 |
[31:13] | How did he tell you? | 他是怎么跟你说的 |
[31:16] | Tell me what? | 跟我说什么 |
[31:36] | It’s no wonder we’re married, huh? | 不是一家人 不进一家门啊 |
[31:39] | We think exactly alike. | 我们的想法一模一样 |
[31:55] | You ever wonder why there’s leezards in the mountains | 你有没有想过为什么山里有晰易 |
[31:58] | but nee snikes? | 么有赊 |
[32:01] | No. | 没有 |
[32:02] | But I do wonder what the fuck you just said. | 但我很好奇你他妈在说啥 |
[32:08] | But I always wonder that, so… | 但我一直很好奇 所以 |
[32:24] | Hold the fucking gator. | 停一哈 |
[32:26] | What? | 什么 |
[32:29] | You wanna go skinny dipping? | 你想裸泳吗 |
[32:31] | Skinny dipping? | 裸泳 |
[32:32] | You ain’t wondering what I said now, are ya? | 你现在知道我在说什么了吧 |
[32:34] | No, we got a whole fence to fix. | 不 我们还要修围栏呢 |
[32:37] | Fence ain’t goin nowhere. | 围栏又不会跑 |
[32:39] | Come on, baby. Let’s get naked. | 宝贝 脱光吧 |
[32:43] | This is a test. | 这是个测试 |
[32:45] | Yeah, just a test. Yeah, okay. | 这只是个测试 好吧 |
[32:59] | Fuck it. | 管它呢 |
[33:05] | Hell you looking at, fuckheads? | 看什么看 混蛋 |
[33:07] | This ain’t no free titty show. | 这里不是让你们免费看奶子的 |
[33:10] | What about the mouth on this one? | 这个人的嘴也挺能说啊 |
[33:13] | You scrub her behind her ears she might be worth a twirl. | 你帮她擦擦耳朵后面 说不定还能值点钱 |
[33:16] | You’re on the wrong side of the fence. | 你们走错边了 |
[33:19] | Looks like the whole world is on the wrong side | 今天对你来说 |
[33:21] | of the fence for you today. | 全世界都走错边了 |
[33:23] | You need to move on now. | 你们走吧 |
[33:26] | Why don’t you just go ahead and get the fuck off our ranch? | 你们赶紧滚出我们的农场 |
[33:29] | Oh, it’s your ranch now. Is it? | 这是你的农场了吗 |
[33:31] | I want you to give John Dutton a message for me. | 你帮我给约翰·达顿带个口信 |
[33:33] | Oh, yeah? What’s that? | 是吗 什么口信 |
[34:31] | Close the door, please. | 请把门关上 |
[34:46] | Rough day? | 今天不顺吗 |
[34:48] | How was your day? | 你今天过的怎么样 |
[34:52] | Mine are all the same, baby. | 我每天过的都一样 宝贝 |
[34:57] | Are they? All the same? | 是吗 都一样吗 |
[35:00] | What goes through your mind when you’re lying to me? | 你骗我的时候脑子里在想什么 |
[35:04] | You’re protecting me? From what? | 保护我吗 保护什么呢 |
[35:05] | After all I’ve seen you do. | 你都干了那么多缺德事 |
[35:10] | But I can’t be angry because that’s why I lie to you. | 但我不能生气 因为这就是我骗你的原因 |
[35:14] | – What did you lie about? – What did you lie about? | -你撒了什么谎 -你撒了什么谎 |
[35:25] | I didn’t want to tell you because | 我不想告诉你是因为 |
[35:27] | it’s always the same story with me. | 我每次的原因都一样 |
[35:31] | I’m always in a position where I need to kill or be killed. | 我总是处于需要杀人或被杀的境地 |
[35:36] | Hell, it’s my job now. | 现在还变成了我的工作 |
[35:39] | I don’t want to say anything because… | 我不想说 是因为 |
[35:42] | I don’t want you to think I’m a bad man. | 我不想让你觉得我是个坏人 |
[35:46] | Even if I think it. | 哪怕我会这么想 |
[35:51] | I don’t want you to think it because if you think it, | 我不想让你这么想 因为如果你这么想 |
[35:53] | then it’s true. | 那就是真的了 |
[35:58] | It’s been your job since I’ve met you, Kayce. | 自从我认识你 这就是你的工作 凯斯 |
[36:01] | And I believe in my heart that every man you killed | 我相信你杀人 |
[36:04] | has made the world a safer place. | 是为了让世界变得更安全 |
[36:10] | That’s how I feel about the man I killed. | 这就是我对自己杀人的感觉 |
[36:27] | I-I killed a man today. | 我今天杀了一个人 |
[37:06] | That’s not the glow of a blushing bride. | 这可不像是娇羞的新酿啊 |
[37:09] | Oh, Dad… | 爸 |
[37:11] | the blush was fucked out of me years ago. | 我几年前就被操的不会娇羞了 |
[37:13] | Jesus. | 我靠 |
[37:17] | Baby, I love our man-to-man talks, but… | 宝贝 我喜欢咱俩爷们的对话 但是 |
[37:19] | We need to set some goddamn boundaries here. | 我们得建立一些界限 |
[37:22] | I can’t unhear that, honey. | 我没办法假装没听到 亲爱的 |
[37:24] | It was a metaphor, sort of… | 这是个比喻 |
[37:32] | Look, I gotta show you something. | 我给你看样东西 |
[37:36] | But before I do, I want you to know this about me– | 但在此之前 我想让你知道 |
[37:43] | I know you already know it, but I got to say it again. | 我知道你已经知道了 但我得再说一遍 |
[37:50] | Everything I do is for you. | 我做的一切都是为了你 |
[37:54] | To please you. | 让你满意 |
[37:57] | To protect you. | 保护你 |
[38:00] | And I can tell you what I think is best, | 我可以用数据 事实 理性地告诉你 |
[38:02] | with data and facts and zero emotion, | 我觉得什么是最好的 |
[38:06] | but I will do whatever it is you tell me to do. | 但我会照你说的做 |
[38:11] | Okay. | 好 |
[38:30] | And you believe this offer is legitimate? | 你相信这个提议合理吗 |
[38:32] | They will wire ten percent earnest money tomorrow | 他们明天会电汇10%的定金 |
[38:36] | with a seven day close. | 七天时间收尾 |
[38:38] | Now you’re going to tell me all the reasons I should do it. | 现在你可以告诉我 我为什么应该这么做 |
[38:42] | I don’t believe in should. | 我不相信”应该” |
[38:44] | All I’ll tell you is the consequences of not doing it. | 我只能告诉你不这么做的后果 |
[38:48] | And all I ask is that you listen. | 我只求你可以听我说 |
[38:52] | I’ll listen, honey. | 我会听的 亲爱的 |
[38:55] | If you don’t accept, | 如果你不接受 |
[38:57] | they will press the state to condemn the land. | 他们会向政府施压 征收这片土地 |
[39:00] | They will file a motion to recuse Jamie from representing the State | 他们会提出动议 让杰米无法为州政府辩护 |
[39:04] | because of his financial interests in the ranch. | 因为他在农场享有经济利益 |
[39:07] | They will bring in outside counsel and Jamie, | 他们会找第三方律师 |
[39:10] | and how much I hate him, | 而杰米 虽然我非常恨他 |
[39:12] | he is the litigator for the state, | 但他是本州的诉讼律师 |
[39:15] | and he will no longer be available to us, | 他将无法为我们辩护 |
[39:18] | unless he resigns. | 除非他辞职 |
[39:20] | And even I can see the value in having him in office | 就连我都能看出在这个特殊时期 |
[39:23] | at this particular moment. | 他任职的作用有多大 |
[39:26] | They will condemn this land | 他们会征收这片土地 |
[39:29] | and they will pay you fifteen cents on the dollar. | 然后付给你15%的佣金 |
[39:33] | If that. | 如果这样 |
[39:34] | And what remains of the ranch will be taken from you | 农场的剩余土地也会以类似的方式 |
[39:36] | in a similar fashion, | 从你手上被夺走 |
[39:39] | which doesn’t really fucking matter | 这并不重要 |
[39:40] | because the property taxes will most likely | 因为房产税很可能 |
[39:43] | erode your savings within the next three to four years. | 会在接下来的三四年内侵蚀你的存款 |
[39:46] | Now I can cover them for a couple more, | 我可以再撑个两年 |
[39:49] | but in the end you’re just selling off land | 但到头来 你只是在变卖土地 |
[39:52] | to pay the taxes while making nothing. | 一边交税一边没有任何产出 |
[39:55] | So the cycle will continue until the ranch | 这个循环会一直持续到农场 |
[39:57] | is whittled down to its least valuable parts. | 被缩减到最不值钱的部分 |
[40:02] | Then you’ll die, | 然后你就死了 |
[40:06] | and there will be no way for Kayce and certainly not Tate | 凯斯和泰特绝对不可能 |
[40:09] | to make a living from it… | 以此为生 |
[40:12] | and just like that, seven generations | 就这样 七代人的传承 |
[40:15] | of our family legacy will be carved into little ranchettes, | 将被刻在小农场里 |
[40:19] | where people will spend the summer | 人们来避暑时 |
[40:20] | wondering what this place looked like | 会好奇在他们来之前 |
[40:22] | before they got there when it was ours. | 还是我们家土地的时候 这里长什么样 |
[40:28] | I don’t doubt a word you’re saying, honey. Not one. | 你说的每个字我都信 亲爱的 |
[40:32] | But I… | 但我 |
[40:35] | I can’t sell it. | 我不能卖 |
[40:36] | You wouldn’t be selling the ranch, Dad, just the land– | 你不用卖掉农场 爸 只是土地 |
[40:39] | Not an inch. Not one. | 一寸都不行 |
[40:45] | It’s the last thing he asked me. | 这是他让我的最后一件事 |
[40:50] | – There’s gotta be another way. – There isn’t. | -肯定还有别的办法 -没有了 |
[40:53] | Nah, there’s always another way. | 不 总会有办法的 |
[41:00] | Please don’t let pride factor into this decision, Dad. | 别让傲气影响你的决定 爸 |
[41:03] | It’s just too big. | 这件事太大了 |
[41:04] | No pride, honey. It’s just… | 不是傲气 亲爱的 只是 |
[41:07] | I made a promise. | 我发过誓 |
[41:10] | And I’d rather lose it than break it. | 我宁愿失去土地也不想违背誓言 |
[41:15] | And he’d rather… | 他宁愿 |
[41:17] | He’d rather me lose it too. | 他也宁愿让我失去土地 |
[41:24] | I think I’m gonna turn in for the evening, honey. | 我上床了 亲爱的 |
[41:27] | Okay. | 好的 |
[41:39] | 黄石 达顿农场 | |
[42:02] | Could we get a couple Yellow Jackets, please. | 请给我们两罐”黄夹克” |
[42:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:17] | To your life with her. Cheers. | 为你的夫妻生活 干杯 |
[42:23] | You’re smiling. | 你在笑 |
[42:25] | Shut up, will ya? | 闭嘴吧 |
[42:28] | Well, you know, you did something that no one does, Rip. | 你做了一件没人能做到的事 里普 |
[42:35] | You’ve outlived your past. | 你走出了过去 |
[42:39] | Maybe so, Lloyd. Maybe so. | 也许吧 罗伊德 |
[42:41] | *Take me to see the voodoo queen* | *带我去见巫毒女王* |
[42:43] | *Let her put a spell on me* | *让她对我施咒* |
[42:45] | *A little bit of change to ease my pain* | *一点改变来缓解我的痛苦* |
[42:47] | *Gonna set a young man free* | *释放一个年轻人* |
[42:50] | *I’ve been down through your hometown* | *我去过你家乡* |
[42:54] | *And all across this distant land* | *在这片遥远的土地上* |
[42:58] | He’s supposed to be dead. | 他应该已经死了啊 |
[43:01] | *Honey, I’ll be gone* | *亲爱的 我要走了* |
[43:03] | *Tell my mother I miss her so* | *告诉我妈我很想她* |
[43:07] | *Tell my mother I miss her so* | *告诉我妈我很想她* |
[43:12] | *Tell my mother I miss her so* | *告诉我妈我很想她* |
[43:16] | *Tell my mother I miss her so* | *告诉我妈我很想她* |