时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:16] | Kayce? | 凯西 |
[01:26] | Kayce! | 凯西 |
[01:29] | Baby, go to the bunkhouse now. | 宝贝 现在去工棚 |
[01:30] | – Kayce? What’s happening? – Monica! | -凯西 出什么事了 -莫妮卡 |
[01:31] | Now! Into the bunkhouse. Right now. | 快 去工棚 现在就去 |
[01:34] | – Tate? – Mom, what happened? | -泰特 -妈妈 出什么事了 |
[01:37] | – What happened? – We gotta go, turn around. | -怎么回事 -我们得离开这 转身 |
[02:05] | Get down! Stay down! | 趴下 趴下 |
[02:08] | – Jesus Christ. – Get down! | -我靠 -趴下 |
[02:11] | Rip? Get everyone back to the ranch. | 雷普 把所有人叫回牧场 |
[02:13] | – Someone just… – Your dad’s been shot. | -刚才有人… -你爸中枪了 |
[02:15] | – Where? – Every-fucking-where, Kayce. | -打到哪了 -他妈的身上全是枪眼 凯西 |
[02:17] | Listen, I want you to look for a blue two-tone van | 你去找辆沿着540号公路往北开的 |
[02:19] | headed northbound on 540. You understand? | 蓝色双色货车 听懂了吗 |
[02:21] | How bad is he? | 我爸伤得多重 |
[02:22] | I’m an hour from the hospital. | 我还有一个小时到医院 |
[02:23] | He ain’t got a fucking hour, Kayce. | 但他撑不到一小时了 凯西 |
[02:25] | Fuck! Send me your location, and I’ll send a CARE flight. | 操 把地址发给我 我派架救援直升机去接你 |
[02:28] | Let’s do Hemet’s pasture on 89. | 定在89号公路的赫米特牧场吧 |
[02:32] | Tell the chopper I’ll fucking be there, you got me? | 跟开直升机的说 我他妈一定到 懂了吗 |
[02:34] | We’re looking for a blue two-tone van. Going north on 540. | 我们要找辆 沿着540号公路往北开的蓝色双色货车 |
[02:38] | Give me a CARE flight to Hemet’s Pasture. | 派架救援直升机去赫米特牧场 |
[02:40] | Hemet’s Pasture, now. | 赫米特牧场 现在就去 |
[02:42] | Kayce. | 凯西 |
[02:43] | I need you two units to stay here, you come with me! | 你们两队待在这 你们跟我来 |
[04:05] | Can I have one of those? | 能给我根烟吗 |
[04:12] | I’m gonna need a light. | 再借个火 |
[04:57] | Tate? | 泰特 |
[05:31] | Shit. | 我靠 |
[05:35] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[05:50] | There’s a man in the house. | 屋里有个男的 |
[05:51] | Get to the bunkhouse. | 去工棚 |
[05:53] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[05:54] | I don’t know. Just get to the bunkhouse. | 我不知道 去工棚 |
[05:57] | Come on, Tate. | 走 泰特 |
[06:01] | Fuck… | 他妈的… |
[06:05] | Dispatch, we’re eastbound Mill Creek road, on 540. | 调度中心 我们正沿着540公路 朝磨坊溪路东边去 |
[06:09] | Advise MHP, send every available unit. | 请蒙大拿公路巡逻队派出所有空闲小组 |
[06:13] | Where the fuck are you hiding? | 你他妈到底躲在哪 |
[06:23] | Third one back. Blue van! | 第三辆车后面 蓝色货车 |
[06:26] | Kayce, you can’t do this here. | 凯西 你不能在这撞车 |
[06:28] | There’s too many goddamn people. | 这儿他妈人这么多 |
[06:34] | Kayce, there’s too many people. | 凯西 这儿人太多了 |
[06:36] | Kayce! | 凯西 |
[07:57] | Kayce, red Honda! | 凯西 红色本田 |
[07:59] | Hold your position! | 原地待命 |
[08:20] | Kayce, you good? | 凯西 你还好吧 |
[08:28] | – Kayce! – Kayce! | -凯西 -凯西 |
[08:32] | Officer down! We got an officer down! Multiple GSW! | 警员受伤 警员受伤 身上多处枪伤 |
[08:36] | Code 3, my location. | 代码3 我所在位置 |
[09:16] | There you are. | 终于到了 |
[09:17] | Mr. Wheeler, this is Care flight seven. | 惠勒先生 这里是七号救援直升机 |
[09:19] | We’re approaching Hemet’s Pasture. | 我们已接近赫米特牧场 |
[09:20] | Yeah, I know, I see you. | 我知道 我看到了 |
[09:21] | I’m coming around right now. | 我现在就过去 |
[09:23] | Don’t you die on me. John, don’t you die on me now. | 你不能死在我面前 约翰 不可以 |
[09:26] | Not like this. You hear me? | 别这样死在我面前 听到了吗 |
[09:28] | Fuck! | 操 |
[10:09] | Tate, get behind me, now. | 泰特 躲到我后面 快 |
[10:34] | Jimmy? | 吉米 |
[10:42] | Jimmy? | 吉米 |
[10:45] | Jimmy! | 吉米 |
[10:50] | Jimmy! Jimmy! | 吉米 吉米 |
[11:02] | No, no, no, no. | 不要 不要 不要 |
[11:07] | My God! | 我的天 |
[11:59] | I got two guarding the house. | 我打死了两个围堵房子的人 |
[12:01] | Yeah? How’s Ethan? | 是吗 伊桑怎么样 |
[12:02] | He’ll be all right, Teeter took him to the vet. | 他没事 提特带他去看兽医了 |
[12:05] | Where are the bodies at? | 尸体在哪放着 |
[12:07] | In my truck. | 我的卡车里 |
[12:09] | Well, get fuckin’ rid of ’em, Lloyd. | 把尸体处理下 劳埃德 |
[12:11] | Right. | 行 |
[12:20] | What’s burning? | 怎么着火了 |
[12:23] | Sorry, Rip, I just… | 抱歉 雷普 我只是… |
[12:26] | Didn’t have the heart to tell. | 不忍心告诉你 |
[12:46] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[14:37] | 黄石达顿牧场 1893年3月 | |
[14:46] | Indians. | 印第安人吗 |
[14:48] | Yeah. | 对 |
[14:48] | Why aren’t they on the reservation? | 他们怎么没待在居留地 |
[14:50] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:53] | Do you know the way home? | 你知道回家的路吗 |
[14:58] | All right. Stay here. | 好吧 留在这 |
[15:05] | What do we do? | 我们要做什么 |
[15:06] | We do what he said. We stay here. | 按他说的做 留在这 |
[15:36] | What do they want? | 他们想干什么 |
[15:37] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:39] | But they got a man at their camp who speaks English. | 但他们营地里有个会说英语的 |
[15:42] | Do you trust them? | 你相信他们吗 |
[15:43] | Son, I don’t trust anyone. | 儿子 我谁也不相信 |
[15:47] | Till they’ve earned it. | 除非他们赢得我的信任 |
[15:49] | Y’all stay close to me. | 你俩跟紧点儿 |
[16:05] | This your land now? | 现在这是你的地吗 |
[16:07] | It is. | 对 |
[16:10] | Used to be ours. | 以前是我们的 |
[16:13] | I’m not the one that took it from you. | 不是我把地从你们手中抢过来的 |
[16:14] | Doesn’t matter. Still got took. | 不重要 总之是抢走了 |
[16:21] | You here to try to take it back? | 那你是来把它抢回去的 |
[16:26] | Here to ask a favor. | 是来请你们帮个忙的 |
[16:29] | Ask. | 请说 |
[16:32] | My father was born here. | 我父亲出生在这里 |
[16:37] | This is where he’d like to rest. | 他也希望能在此安息 |
[16:41] | So you want to bury him here? | 所以你想把他埋在这儿吗 |
[16:44] | I want to put him in that tree | 我想把他放到那棵树上 |
[16:47] | where the wolves won’t dig him up | 免得狼群把他从地里挖出来 |
[16:49] | and he won’t spend the spring in the mud. | 也不必浑身是泥地度过春天 |
[16:52] | Where relatives can come visit. | 亲戚也能过来吊唁 |
[16:56] | He could find peace in that tree a long time ago. | 很久以前 他能在那棵树上找到宁静 |
[17:04] | Now there is no peace. | 可现在 这里再无宁静 |
[17:07] | Maybe you sell this land or lose it to a bank. | 要是你们把这地方卖了 或者抵押给银行 |
[17:12] | Then someone finds this tree and scatters his bones. | 他栖息的树被人发现 尸骸便会散落一地 |
[17:16] | Steals his sacreds. | 圣洁被侵扰 |
[17:20] | Then he has no peace forever. | 他就永无宁静了 |
[17:28] | So, I will bury him here if you’ll let me. | 如果你同意的话 我就把父亲埋在这里 |
[17:36] | I’ll let you. | 我同意 |
[17:38] | Where do you want to bury him? | 你想把你父亲埋在哪里 |
[17:40] | Someplace no one finds him. You included. | 没人找得到的地方 包括你 |
[17:47] | It’s a long ride from the reservation. | 居留地到这儿可是路途漫漫啊 |
[17:51] | Eight sleeps. | 八个日夜 |
[17:54] | These horses look hungry. | 这些马看起来很饿 |
[17:56] | They are. | 的确 |
[17:59] | You look hungry too. | 你看起来也很饿 |
[18:02] | I’m used to being hungry. | 我早就尝惯饥饿的滋味了 |
[18:07] | Yeah. | 确实 |
[18:10] | It’s been a hard winter. | 这个冬天挺难熬的 |
[18:11] | All winters are hard. | 所有冬天都如此 |
[18:13] | This one… This one is punishment. | 但今年… 是上天的惩罚 |
[18:17] | Your horses can graze here | 你为你父亲选择安葬地的时候 |
[18:19] | while you choose a spot for your father. | 让你的马过来吃草吧 |
[18:23] | I’ll leave you a beef. | 我会给你留块牛肉 |
[18:24] | Your family can graze, too. | 你们一家人也吃点 |
[18:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:30] | Boys, let’s push these cattle out of here. | 孩子们 咱们把牛赶出这里 |
[18:33] | Cut out a steer for ’em, all right? | 给他们宰头阉公牛 |
[18:36] | I’m sorry for you being punished. | 很遗憾你们受到这样的惩罚 |
[18:40] | We are, too. | 我们也是 |
[18:42] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[19:01] | Let’s go, boys. | 走了 孩子们 |
[19:19] | Let’s go, boys. | 我们走吧 孩子 |
[19:29] | That’s a disconnect code. | 这是信号中断的代码 |
[19:31] | Dietician’s in there? | 营养师在里面吗 |
[19:33] | No one’s in there. | 没人在里面 |
[19:36] | My God. | 我的天 |
[19:37] | My God, no. | 我靠 不会吧 |
[19:44] | What is… What is today? | 今天… 今天什么日子了 |
[19:48] | Thursday. | 星期四 |
[19:50] | The month. | 我是说几月 |
[19:51] | August. | 八月 |
[19:53] | You need to lay down. | 请回病房躺下 |
[19:54] | Been laying down long enough. | 我躺得够久了 |
[19:55] | We have a code three. 422 I.C.U. | 重症监护室422病房 代码三 |
[19:56] | What’s a code three? | 代码三是什么意思 |
[19:57] | You are. I’m not asking. | 说的是你 你必须回去 |
[20:03] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[20:10] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[20:14] | Same thing that happened to you. | 和你一样 |
[20:19] | Who else did it happen to? | 还有谁也是 |
[20:21] | Happened to all of us. | 大家都这样了 |
[20:22] | Mr. Dutton, we need to get you back to bed. | 达顿先生 您需要回病床休息 |
[20:24] | Who did we lose? | 谁没了 |
[20:27] | – Define lose, Daddy. – Who did we lose? | -怎样算没了 爸爸 -谁没了 |
[20:28] | Get me some Persantine. | 去拿潘生丁来 |
[20:33] | All right, Mr. Dutton, we’re going to sit you down. | 来 达顿先生 请在这里坐好 |
[20:36] | Can I see your right hand? | 右手给我 好吗 |
[20:38] | Got to put this back in, okay? | 我们得把它推回去 |
[20:46] | – Mr. Dutton, count back from a hundred for me. – Okay. | -达顿先生 倒数一百个数 -好 |
[20:48] | What? | 什么 |
[20:49] | 99 99. | |
[20:49] | What are you doing? No, Dad. No! | 你们在干什么 不 爸爸 不行 |
[20:51] | What are you doing? | 你们在干什么 |
[20:53] | You tell me he’ll never wake up | 说我爸醒不来的是你们 |
[20:54] | and when he does you put him back to fucking sleep? | 现在他醒了 你们他妈的还要让他睡过去 |
[20:56] | If he has a blood clot, and I can promise you he does, | 如果他体内有血块 我敢说肯定有 |
[20:57] | Get your fucking hands off me! | 你别他妈的碰我 |
[20:58] | Movement can dislodge it and send it into his heart | 他一动 血块就会移位 进入心脏 |
[21:00] | and then he woke up for nothing. Let me do my… | 那他就不用醒了 请不要干扰… |
[21:02] | – Daddy! – Let me do my job. | -爸爸 -请不要干扰我的工作 |
[21:05] | Keep her out here until I say otherwise. | 没有我的同意不许她进来 |
[21:33] | What happened to your face? | 你脸怎么了 |
[21:36] | What happened to yours, you insensitive little fuck? | 你脸怎么了 你这没眼力见的小混蛋 |
[21:40] | Nothing happened to mine. | 我好着呢 |
[21:41] | Yeah? You should go find a mirror. | 是吗 你先照照镜子吧 |
[21:47] | My dad’s dying. | 我爸快不行了 |
[21:50] | So is mine. | 我爸也是 |
[21:53] | What’s killing yours? | 你爸是因为什么 |
[21:56] | Heroin. | 海洛因 |
[21:59] | What’s killing yours? | 你爸呢 |
[22:02] | The Twenty-first century. | 二十一世纪 |
[22:06] | You mean like… time? | 你是说… 时间吗 |
[22:11] | Yeah, something like that. | 差不多这意思吧 |
[22:14] | How does time kill? | 时间怎么会致人于死地 |
[22:18] | With my family it sort of takes the kitchen sink approach. | 因为我家吧 总是追求宁缺毋滥 |
[22:25] | Don’t know what that means. | 这是什么意思 |
[22:26] | You need to study harder in school, kid. | 好好读书吧 孩子 |
[22:30] | I dropped out of school. | 辍学了 |
[22:33] | Why’d you do that? | 为什么 |
[22:35] | Cause… Fuck it. | 就… 去他妈的 |
[22:40] | That’s a winning attitude. | 挺有王者风范啊 |
[22:43] | Well, You know what they say. The world needs ditch diggers, too. | 他们都这么说 这世界总得有人开沟挖渠 |
[22:49] | You got another one of those? | 我也想来一根 |
[23:13] | You’re pretty cool. | 你好酷 |
[23:16] | Let’s be honest, | 那说实话吧 |
[23:18] | you’re probably going to be in jail in a few years. | 可能你过不了几年就会坐牢 |
[23:19] | What’s a cigarette gonna hurt? | 抽根烟又有什么大不了呢 |
[23:22] | Why do you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[23:23] | Because your life is a mess and you’re perfectly fine with it | 因为你日子一团糟 你还觉得挺能接受 |
[23:26] | because you’ve had no one to admire. | 因为没人可以崇拜 |
[23:29] | No one to set an example. | 没人做你的榜样 |
[23:31] | Now you’re a lazy piece of shit, right? | 你现在就是个懒货 对吧 |
[23:35] | But you’re handsomish and charming | 但你很帅 又有魅力 |
[23:38] | and smart enough to bullshit your way out of any trouble you get into. | 也够聪明 你总能扯出点办法摆脱那些麻烦 |
[23:42] | But one day you are gonna find yourself some trouble | 但总有一天 你会发现有的麻烦 |
[23:44] | that you can’t bullshit your way out of. | 你怎么甩都甩不掉 |
[23:49] | You are therapist? | 你是心理医师吗 |
[23:54] | I am the rock therapists break themselves against. | 专治自我感觉太良好的明星医师 |
[23:59] | You’re pretty good at it. | 那你还挺擅长的 |
[24:02] | Well, you’re pretty easy to analyze. | 主要是分析你太容易了 |
[24:04] | I used to love guys like you in high school. | 我高中就喜欢你这样的男孩子 |
[24:06] | Give me a troubled loser with blue eyes | 只要是个蓝眼睛 哪怕他一无是处 |
[24:09] | and I’d dry hump a hole in his jeans. | 我都能把他裤裆干破 |
[24:12] | What’s dry hump? | 什么是干磨蹭 |
[24:15] | How old are you? | 你多大了 |
[24:18] | 14 14. | |
[24:19] | Give me that fucking cigarette. | 别他妈抽了 |
[24:22] | The fuck. | 见鬼了 |
[24:26] | Jesus, I thought you were 17. | 我靠 我以为你17了 |
[24:29] | You need to come inside. | 请跟我进来一下 |
[24:31] | Am I in trouble? | 我有麻烦了吗 |
[24:33] | No, you’re not in trouble. | 没有 没惹麻烦 |
[24:36] | Are you a friend of the family? | 你是他朋友吗 |
[24:42] | I guess I am now. | 现在应该是了 |
[24:45] | You should come, too. | 那你也一起来吧 |
[24:51] | Shit. | 靠 |
[24:53] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:17] | So when these lines move vertically, | 这些线条垂直移动的话 |
[25:20] | it’s reading the electrical impulses of the brain. | 就说明它正在读取大脑的电脉冲 |
[25:24] | And when they level in this manner here, | 如果变成这种水平线条的话 |
[25:27] | it is displaying a… | 意思就是说… |
[25:29] | Just tell him, dude. | 你就直说吧 |
[25:34] | Well, there’s no brain activity. | 就是说 不存在大脑活动了 |
[25:36] | The only thing keeping your father alive is the machine. | 都是靠这台机器 你父亲还活着 |
[25:41] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[25:44] | Well, the lack of brain activity would suggest… | 无大脑活动 就是说 |
[25:46] | It means he’s gone, honey. | 就是说你爸过世了 宝贝 |
[25:52] | Can he have some time to say goodbye? | 能给他点时间道别吗 |
[25:54] | There’s a protocol we should discuss… | 有些规章我们得先谈.. |
[25:55] | Yeah, no. Not today there isn’t. | 不管 今天没有 |
[25:56] | Get the fuck out. | 滚出去 |
[25:58] | Get the fuck out so he can say goodbye. | 快他妈滚出去 让他道别 |
[26:22] | Don’t know what to say. | 不知道该说什么 |
[26:26] | Say whatever you feel. | 想到什么 |
[26:29] | That’s what you say. | 就说什么 |
[26:37] | Fuck you. | 操你妈 |
[26:40] | Fuck you for leaving me in this place | 他妈就这样把我扔在这里 |
[26:44] | with nothing and nobody. | 一无所有 一无所依 |
[26:50] | If there’s a hell, you’re in it | 如果有地狱 你必置身其中 |
[26:55] | And I’ll see you when I get there. | 到时候地狱见 |
[27:00] | Son of a bitch. | 狗东西 |
[27:13] | That was a good speech. | 说得不错 |
[27:17] | I like your style. | 我喜欢你的风格 |
[27:19] | I don’t have a style. | 我没有什么风格 |
[27:23] | Yeah, you do. | 你有的 |
[27:56] | Hit me. | 继续 |
[27:57] | Come on now. | 来吧 |
[28:00] | Come on, come on now, baby. Woo hoo! | 来吧 来吧 |
[28:02] | Blackjack. | 21点 |
[28:05] | Come to papa. | 赚翻了 |
[28:09] | There you go. | 走你 |
[28:11] | Big spender. | 挥金如土啊 |
[28:14] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[28:23] | I tip you every time I win and all I been doing is winning. | 我每次赢都给你小费 而我一直在赢 |
[28:25] | The least you can say is thank you. | 你起码可以说声谢谢 |
[28:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:30] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[28:36] | Ungrateful motherfuckers, man. | 他妈的一群白眼狼 |
[28:38] | We give you casinos, free college, | 给你们建了赌场 免费的大学 |
[28:41] | free fucking medical care. | 免费的医保 |
[28:44] | Don’t know what else you people want. | 不知道你们这帮人还想要什么 |
[28:45] | Gee, I don’t know… Maybe our land back? | 不知道啊… 把土地还给我们 |
[28:49] | Think you can MacGyver that up for us, Wasichu? | 能像救世主一样给我们整来吗 白皮猪 |
[28:53] | What’s that mean? | 什么意思 |
[28:54] | Ain’t a compliment. | 反正不是在夸你 |
[28:57] | You fucking people. | 你们这帮傻逼 |
[28:59] | Take, take, take, take, take, take, take. | 只会逼逼个不停地要东西 |
[29:03] | I’ve done more to get your land back than anybody in the past century. | 过去一百年就夺回土地这事 数我功劳最大 |
[29:05] | We don’t have our land back. John Dutton has our land. | 我们哪有土地 土地还在约翰·达顿手上呢 |
[29:08] | Yeah, and where’s he at? | 是啊 可他人在哪呢 |
[29:10] | Rotting in a fucking bed, waiting to die. | 躺医院里等死 |
[29:12] | So, you know. You’re welcome. | 所以 不用谢 |
[29:17] | Are you saying you shot John Dutton? | 你是说 是你开枪打了约翰·达顿 |
[29:19] | I’m just a party planner, baby. | 我只是个策划人 宝贝 |
[29:21] | I just put people together. | 把人组织起来 |
[29:22] | What they do is what they do… | 他们要干什么是他们的事… |
[29:25] | And what they did was clear your land. | 而他们 帮你们清理了土地 |
[29:28] | You want it back? | 你想要回土地 |
[29:29] | Stop your bitching, deal me cards or go fucking get it. | 那就别发牢骚 赶快给我发牌 |
[29:53] | Meter maid? | 女服务员 |
[29:55] | Excuse me, sir. | 打扰下 先生 |
[29:57] | Could we speak to you for a moment? | 能跟您谈谈吗 |
[30:05] | Speak. | 说吧 |
[30:08] | You gonna speak, fucking spea… | 他妈的有屁快放… |
[30:17] | Sorry for the intrusion. | 不好意思打扰了 |
[30:26] | So who is he? | 所以他是谁 |
[30:27] | His name is Chester Spears. | 他叫切斯特·斯皮尔斯 |
[30:29] | Dishonorable discharge from the Army | 因不当行为违反军纪 |
[30:31] | in 2006 for conduct unbecoming. | 在2006年被开除军籍 |
[30:34] | Did three years in Rock Springs for robbery. | 因抢劫罪在罗克斯普林斯蹲了3年 |
[30:37] | Another five years in Red Lodge for aggravated assault. | 因故意伤害在雷德洛奇蹲了5年 |
[30:40] | Has arrests for check fraud, wire fraud, | 因支票诈骗 电子诈骗 身上背着逮捕令 |
[30:44] | two DUI convictions. | 还有两次醉驾被抓 |
[30:46] | The Great White Hopeless. | 伟大的白人废物 |
[30:48] | Why am I looking at him? | 这家伙怎么了 |
[30:50] | He said he knows who hit the Duttons. | 他说他知道是谁袭击的达顿家族 |
[30:52] | Bragged about putting it together. | 还吹牛逼说是自己组织的 |
[30:56] | Putting it together? | 他组织的 |
[30:59] | Ask him if he knows who killed Kennedy. | 问问他知不知道谁杀了肯尼迪 |
[31:02] | Probably tell you he planned that, too. | 说不定也会说是他组织的 |
[31:06] | He’s a drug dealer, Mo. At best. | 他最多就是个贩毒的 |
[31:08] | Drug dealers don’t gamble wads like this. | 贩毒的可不会这么赌 |
[31:11] | Can’t afford to lose it. | 输不起这么多 |
[31:14] | He didn’t win that? | 这不是他赢来的吗 |
[31:16] | These are his winnings. | 这是他赢的 |
[31:24] | See if you can help him separate fantasy from reality. | 你试试能不能让他认清事实 |
[31:29] | How much pressure before we let him cry uncle? | 要多狠我们才能让他跪地求饶 |
[31:33] | What they did to John Dutton | 他们对约翰·达顿的所作所为 |
[31:34] | hasn’t been done since they did it to us. | 上一次这样的赶尽杀绝还要追溯到我们身上 |
[31:38] | We need to know who’s trying to take his land | 我们得搞清是谁想要夺走他的土地 |
[31:41] | because they’re coming after ours next. | 因为我们就是下一个目标 |
[31:45] | No uncles for that one. | 别手下留情 |
[31:48] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:51] | But tradition, I won’t abandon. | 但不能抛弃传统 |
[31:56] | Do it the way we used to do it. | 按我们以前的方式来 |
[32:00] | Do it the way our grandfathers did it. | 祖祖辈辈的方式 |
[32:10] | Motherfucker! I’m gonna fucking kill you! | 狗日的 我要杀了你 |
[32:12] | I know your face! | 我知道你长啥样 |
[32:14] | I know your fucking face! | 我知道你长啥样 |
[32:15] | You can’t fucking do this! | 你他妈不能这么做 |
[32:17] | Why not? | 为什么呢 |
[32:18] | You’ve been doing it to us for five hundred years. | 你们都这么干了500年了 |
[32:20] | Then kill me, motherfucker! | 那就杀了我啊 狗日的 |
[32:22] | Go on and kill me, then! | 杀了我 |
[32:23] | Spend the rest of your fucking life in a prison cell | 然后他妈的余生都蹲局子里 |
[32:26] | until they shoot bleach in your veins | 直到他们往你血管里注射漂白剂 |
[32:28] | and you piss yourself on your way to fucking hell! | 最后他妈在去地狱的路上尿裤子 |
[32:36] | My mother was killed by two white men | 我母亲是被两个白人杀死的 |
[32:39] | who offered her a ride when her car ran out of gas. | 当时她车没油了 被骗说是送她一程 |
[32:42] | I sat strapped in a car seat for three days | 我系着安全带在车里待了三天 |
[32:45] | before someone found me. | 才有人发现我 |
[32:47] | Hell is all I’ve ever known. | 我太熟悉地狱了 |
[32:54] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[32:55] | What are you fucking doing? | 你他妈干什么 |
[32:56] | We can talk about it. | 我们可以谈谈 |
[33:20] | So, you’re the party planner. | 所以你是策划者 |
[33:22] | Tell me about this party you planned for John Dutton. | 跟我说说你组织的对约翰·达顿的袭击 |
[33:27] | I’m hurt here, man. You really hurt… | 我受伤了 你真是… |
[33:30] | Now you’re hurt. | 现在才伤着了 |
[33:34] | Tell me about this party. | 跟我说说背后的人 |
[33:35] | Who wanted you to plan it? | 谁让你组织的 |
[33:38] | If I tell you I’m a dead man. | 如果告诉你我就死了 |
[33:40] | You’re already a dead man. | 你已经是个死人了 |
[33:42] | Only question is how. | 问题是怎么死 |
[33:48] | I don’t wanna fucking die, man. | 我他妈不想死啊 |
[33:50] | I don’t wanna fucking die. | 我不想死 |
[33:52] | You a father? | 你有孩子吗 |
[33:55] | Love them? | 你爱他们吗 |
[34:01] | We’re at war, you and me. | 我们身处战争之中 你和我 |
[34:03] | When you die, I take the war to your family. | 如果你死了 我就把你家人卷进来 |
[34:08] | Stop thinking about yourself. | 不要再想你自己了 |
[34:10] | Think about your family, | 想想你的家人 |
[34:12] | and tell me something that will save them. | 然后跟我说些能救他们的话 |
[34:36] | Lloyd! | 劳埃德 |
[34:46] | Take Jake and Ethan and head out to pasture nine. | 带上杰克和伊森去九号牧场 |
[34:48] | Start moving them heifers. | 让小母牛活动一下 |
[34:51] | Three guys and you’re going to take seven to doctor these few cows. | 三个家伙 你带七个人 给那些牛治病 |
[34:54] | Lloyd, the boss is coming home today, | 劳埃德 老大今天会回家 |
[34:56] | and I want people around. | 我希望大家都在 |
[34:57] | You keep that between you and I. Go on. | 这是你我之间的秘密 走吧 |
[35:00] | Jake, Ethan, you’re with me. Come on. | 杰克 伊森 你们和我一起 走吧 |
[35:07] | All right, come on. | 好吧 走 |
[35:08] | Colby, Teeter, Walker, let’s go. | 科尔比 提特 沃克 我们走 |
[35:16] | Back | 后面 |
[35:19] | There you go. | 这就对了 |
[35:24] | I can do… I can do this myself. | 我可以… 我可以自己来 |
[35:30] | Didn’t think I was going to make it, did you? | 没想到我能挺过来 对吧 |
[35:33] | Never doubted it for a second. | 从来没怀疑过 |
[35:34] | Yeah. Liar. | 骗子 |
[35:37] | Everyone else doubted. | 其他人都想过 |
[35:39] | Not me. Not once. | 我没有 一次都没有 |
[35:44] | – I can… – We need you to lay down. | -我能行… -我们需要你躺下 |
[35:47] | I know the drill. | 我了解这步骤 |
[36:07] | Yeah. | 对 |
[36:19] | How’s the ranch? | 牧场怎么样 |
[36:22] | We’ll talk about the ranch when we get there. | 我们到了再谈牧场 |
[36:28] | Good. | 好 |
[36:29] | Okay, let’s try the other side. | 行 我们试下另一只手 |
[36:35] | Stop. | 等一下 |
[36:38] | Back up. | 后退 |
[36:47] | Great. | 很好 |
[36:49] | It’s almost massage time. | 按摩时间快到了 |
[36:52] | Then a bath. | 然后洗个澡 |
[36:55] | What happened to him? | 他怎么了 |
[36:56] | Dr. Plunkett, Dr. Plunkett. | 普鲁克特医生 普鲁克特医生 |
[36:59] | It’s on the list of things we need to discuss. | 这也属于我们要聊的一堆事情之一 |
[37:02] | A list of things. | 一堆事情 |
[37:03] | A long list, Daddy. | 一大堆 爸爸 |
[37:06] | Come on. | 过来 |
[37:19] | All this for us? | 都是给我们准备的吗 |
[37:22] | I’ll see you at the house. | 我们家里见 |
[37:23] | All right, you don’t want to ride in this piece of shit anyway. | 好吧 反正你也不会想坐这辆狗屎车 |
[37:26] | Can we turn these flashing lights off? | 能把这些闪光灯关掉吗 |
[37:32] | All right, come here. | 好的 来这儿 |
[37:54] | He’s coming in! | 他来了 |
[38:49] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[39:06] | All right, I can walk from here. | 好吧 我可以从这里开始走 |
[39:09] | God damn it. | 他妈的 |
[39:10] | Put him down. | 把他放下 |
[39:12] | I didn’t get shot in my damn legs, for hell’s sake… | 我靠… 我他妈的腿上又没中枪 |
[39:16] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:17] | Now what you going to do, smarty? | 现在你要怎么办 聪明人 |
[39:19] | Two, three. | 二 三 |
[39:23] | This is more fucking dangerous than walking. | 这他妈比走路还危险 |
[39:32] | No. No, no. | 不 不 不 |
[39:34] | Dad, you wanted to come home, | 爸爸 你想回家 |
[39:35] | this is what they required to release you. | 这就是他们释放你的条件 |
[39:38] | I’m released now, all right? | 我已经被放出来了 好吗 |
[39:39] | Their requirements, they don’t matter. | 他们的要求 无关紧要 |
[39:41] | Get all this shit out of here. | 把这些狗屎东西弄出去 |
[39:42] | Sir, we’re required to provide you | 先生 我们被要求为您提供 |
[39:44] | with the same standard of care that you received in the hospital. | 和医院相同标准的护理服务 |
[39:47] | Beth, get all this shit out of here. | 贝斯 让这些狗屎东西滚蛋 |
[39:50] | I… | 我… |
[39:59] | God, no. Let me do it. | 上帝 不 我自己来吧 |
[40:06] | – He’s got it. – There. You comfortable? | -他可以了 -来 你感觉舒服吗 |
[40:09] | No. | 不 |
[40:11] | Okay, he is all yours. Have fun. | 好 交给你了 玩得愉快 |
[40:16] | I’m Maggie. I’m here to take care of you. | 我是麦琪 我是来照顾你的 |
[40:21] | You need anything, just give that a little press. | 你需要什么 按一下就行 |
[40:25] | Okay, we’ll have lunch in a couple hours | 好了 我们几小时后吃午饭 |
[40:26] | and then we’ll get you bathed, how does that sound? | 然后我们帮你洗澡 听起来怎么样 |
[40:35] | Just get some rest. | 休息一下吧 |
[40:38] | Please. | 拜托 |
[41:19] | Mister Dutton! No, no, no. | 达顿先生 不能这样 |
[41:21] | No, go back to your room. | 不行 回你的房间 |
[41:26] | Maggie… | 麦琪… |
[41:29] | You’re fired. | 你被炒鱿鱼了 |
[41:44] | I think you should stay in the lodge | 我觉得在我把事情解决之前 |
[41:46] | until I figure this thing out. | 你应该待在小屋里 |
[41:51] | We’ve, moved into the Foreman’s house. | 我们已经搬进工头的房子了 |
[41:56] | Good. Good. Cabin’s too remote. | 不错 小屋太偏远了 |
[42:06] | Cabin’s gone, Daddy. | 小屋没了 爸爸 |
[42:10] | They decided to kill that, too. | 他们把小屋也毁掉了 |
[42:16] | What… | 什么… |
[42:18] | What else… | 还有什么… |
[42:22] | What else did they decide to kill? | 他们还毁了什么 |
[42:26] | You’re home. | 你回家了 |
[42:29] | I’d like to end this day on a victory. | 我想以胜利来结束这一天 |
[42:33] | We’ll talk defeat tomorrow. | 我们明天再谈失败 |
[43:12] | What are you hunting? | 你在狩猎什么 |
[43:17] | Whatever’s hunting us. | 任何追击我们的东西 |
[43:22] | No one will talk to me. | 没有人和我聊 |
[43:25] | Nobody will tell me what happened. | 没有人告诉我发生了什么 |
[43:29] | I don’t have the heart. | 我不忍心说 |
[43:37] | They came after all of us. | 他们追杀我们所有人 |
[43:40] | But we beat them. | 但我们打败了他们 |
[43:43] | All of them? | 所有人吗 |
[43:46] | Every one they sent. | 他们派来的每一个人 |
[43:51] | Well, you haven’t got anything until you get the sender, son. | 在找到领头的之前什么都没用 儿子 |
[43:54] | Yeah. Don’t know the sender. | 对 我不知道领头是谁 |
[43:58] | That’s what we figure out next. | 这就是我们接下来要解决的问题 |
[44:00] | Yeah. | 对 |
[44:16] | Goddamn, why does it feel like the whole | 该死的 为什么感觉 |
[44:18] | fucking ranch is on fire? | 整个牧场都着火了 |
[44:22] | Burning brush piles. | 烧灌木堆 |
[44:23] | Why are we burning brush piles? | 为什么我们要烧灌木堆 |
[44:28] | We ain’t burning them, Dad. | 我们不会烧它们的 爸爸 |
[44:52] | Smart bird. | 聪明的小鸟 |
[44:59] | It’s not an annexation issue, it’s a formation issue, | 这不是吞并问题 而是构造问题 |
[45:02] | and it’s really a county issue at this point, so… | 在这点上是郡里的问题 所以… |
[45:06] | I would wait until the development is built. | 我会等直到开发区建成 |
[45:08] | Why incur the added regulations? | 为什么要增加额外的规定呢 |
[45:14] | Roarke, I’ll have to call you back. | 罗克 我待会儿再打给你 |
[45:19] | Let her in. | 让她进来 |
[45:39] | Could I have a moment alone with my brother, please? | 能让我和我弟弟单独聊会儿吗 |
[45:48] | So, we, we had to clear out your room. | 我们把你的房间清空了 |
[45:53] | You know, for Daddy’s hospice bed, and I found… | 给爸爸腾一张床疗养 我找到了… |
[45:56] | It’s so cute. | 真可爱 |
[45:57] | It reminded me of when you were just a wee lad. | 让我想起你还是个小不点的时候 |
[46:02] | – Son of a bitch… – No, that wasn’t it. | -我操… -不 不是那个 |
[46:06] | It was this… | 是这个… |
[46:11] | Look me in the fucking eyes. | 看着我的眼睛 |
[46:12] | You’re fucking crazy and I will have you arrested. | 你他妈疯了 我叫人把你抓起来 |
[46:15] | I’ve waited two months for this moment, Jamie. | 我等这一刻等了两个月 杰米 |
[46:18] | Two months of praying and bartering with God for his survival. | 两个月来 我向上帝祈祷恳求让他活下来 |
[46:23] | And guess what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[46:26] | He did survive. | 他活下来了 |
[46:28] | I thought you’d like to know that seeing as you never visited once. | 我想应该告诉你一声 毕竟你一次都没来探望过 |
[46:32] | You never called once. | 一个电话都没打过 |
[46:34] | I called every day. I just didn’t call you. | 我每天都打 只不过没打给你 |
[46:41] | It was you, wasn’t it? | 是你干的 对吗 |
[46:47] | It was me what? | 什么是我干的 |
[46:54] | I want to tell you something. | 我告诉你一件事 |
[46:58] | And it’s for me, it’s not for you… | 是为了我自己 不是为了你… |
[47:00] | See I want you to know it now, so you can think about it… | 我希望你现在就知道 好好记着… |
[47:06] | and not sleep and worry and dread. | 夜不能寐 担惊受怕 |
[47:15] | I’m going to kill you. | 我会杀了你 |
[47:18] | But when I do it, I’m not going to farm it out like you, | 但我不会像你一样借刀杀人 |
[47:22] | you fucking coward. | 你他妈就是个懦夫 |
[47:26] | I’m going to do it myself. | 我会亲手杀了你 |
[47:28] | You think that I would… | 你觉得是我… |
[47:29] | I’m going to kill you, Jamie. | 我会杀了你 杰米 |
[47:31] | I’m going to fucking kill you for what you did to my family. | 我会杀了你 为我的家人报仇 |
[47:34] | Think very hard about what you’re saying, | 你说话最好三思 |
[47:35] | you are threatening a state official. | 你在威胁一名州政府官员官员 |
[47:37] | I am threatening the whole fucking state. | 我在威胁整个狗屁州政府 |
[48:30] | No picnic working here? | 在这里工作不轻松吧 |
[48:37] | I’m here to say I’m sorry. | 我来是想说声抱歉 |
[48:40] | And I’m here to say thank you. | 还有谢谢你们 |
[48:44] | I’m sorry people came after you to get to me. | 抱歉让你们被人盯上了 |
[48:49] | That’s not what you signed up for. | 你们不该面对这些 |
[48:50] | I’m sorry you… | 抱歉让你们… |
[48:53] | I’m sorry you went through that. | 经历这一切 |
[48:56] | Now to thank you. | 还有谢谢你们 |
[48:58] | And I mean it from the bottom of my heart. | 我是发自内心的 |
[49:04] | thank you for fighting back. | 谢谢你们回击 |
[49:08] | Thank you for protecting this place, | 谢谢你们保护这个地方 |
[49:11] | and protecting my family. | 保护我的家人 |
[49:15] | I’ll never forget it. | 我不会忘记的 |
[49:19] | Now you… | 现在你们… |
[49:23] | you stop worrying about fighting. | 不用担心反击的事情 |
[49:26] | Worry about cowboying. You leave the… | 你们照顾好牛 反击… |
[49:31] | You leave the fighting to me. | 反击就交给我 |
[49:36] | Good Lord, looks like you boys could use some beer? | 老天 你们喝了不少啤酒 |
[49:42] | My goodness. | 我的天 |
[49:50] | You all right to drink, boss? | 你现在能喝酒吗 老大 |
[49:55] | Lloyd, I’ve come to the conclusion that the only thing | 罗伊德 我现在发现 地球上唯一 |
[49:58] | on this earth that can kill me is me. | 能杀死我的就是我自己 |
[50:02] | Any of you dipshits feel like losing a weeks’ wages to the boss? | 有哪个笨蛋想要输一周的工资给我吗 |
[50:16] | Can someone explain to me how this whole deal is working out? | 谁能给我解释一下这里的情况 |
[50:20] | That. | 这个 |
[50:22] | Well, that’s what you’d call a constant state of evolution. | 我们称之为 恒定进化状态 |
[50:25] | Well, look at the big words from Jake. | 杰克都用上这么高深的词了 |
[50:30] | Are we playing Hold ‘Em? | 玩德州扑克 |
[50:31] | We can play anything you want to lose your money to. | 只要你准备好输钱了 玩什么都行 |
[50:35] | Just to let you know, when we play cards we like to… | 先说一声 我们打牌的时候喜欢… |
[50:38] | talk a lot of trash, | 说一些浑话 |
[50:39] | so don’t get your feelings hurt, all right? | 所以不要难过 好吗 |
[50:40] | If one of you boys think you can insult me, give it your best shot. | 你们觉得能伤到我吗 放马过来 |
[50:44] | Don’t mind if I do. | 那我就不客气了 |
[50:47] | Alright. The game’s Hold ‘Em. | 好了 玩德州扑克 |
[50:52] | Three, six, king. | 三 六 K |
[50:57] | Got it. | 好了 |
[51:15] | Could you point me to the restroom? | 请问洗手间在哪里 |
[51:17] | Yeah, it’s just down the hallway and to the right. | 走廊尽头右边 |
[51:19] | I’m going to go first. Get me a beer. | 我先去 给我点杯啤酒 |
[51:31] | Women. | 女人 |
[51:34] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[51:37] | I said “women.” | 我说”女人” |
[51:42] | What about us? | 我们怎么了 |
[51:45] | Life is perspective and you don’t have any. | 人生是一种角度 可你却没看到 |
[51:49] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不懂你在说什么 |
[51:51] | I’m talking about your husband leaving you here at the bar | 我是说你丈夫把你留在吧台 |
[51:53] | to buy him a drink and do Kegel exercises | 给他点酒 顺便做凯格尔训练 |
[51:56] | while he goes and powders his nose… | 自己先去解决了… |
[52:00] | when it should be the other way around. | 其实应该是反过来的 |
[52:05] | Why… should it be the other way around? | 为什么… 应该是反过来的 |
[52:11] | Because you have all the pussy and half the money. | 因为逼是你的 你还有一半的钱 |
[52:16] | That’s why. | 就这么简单 |
[52:22] | I never thought of it like that. | 我从来没这么想过 |
[52:26] | It’s perspective. | 这就是角度 |
[52:32] | Where’s your man? | 你家那位呢 |
[52:36] | He’s on our porch waiting for me to get home. | 他在门口等着我回家呢 |
[52:40] | Why aren’t you? | 那你怎么不回 |
[52:42] | Because I’m in a bad mood. | 我心情不好 |
[52:45] | I don’t like to take those home. | 不想把坏情绪带回家 |
[52:50] | Where’s my beer? | 我的啤酒呢 |
[52:53] | Order your own fucking beer. | 你他妈自己不会点吗 |
[52:55] | And get me a skinny margarita with Tito’s. | 我要一杯低卡玛格丽特 加醍拓伏特加 |
[53:06] | That cheered me up. | 爽了 |
[53:43] | Can’t you just sleep in? | 不多睡会儿吗 |
[53:46] | Not today, sweetie. | 今天不行 宝贝 |
[53:52] | Are you telling me no? | 你在拒绝我吗 |
[53:55] | Got something I need to take care of. | 有点事情要处理 |
[54:06] | Damn right, you do. | 你当然有 |
[54:12] | You know, it’s faster just to fuck me | 与其争论半天还是要做 |
[54:13] | than argue about fucking me then still fucking me. | 不如直接上我来得更快 |
[54:19] | Sweetheart, you don’t know what I have to do. | 宝贝 你不知道我要做什么 |
[54:24] | Something bad? | 坏事吗 |
[54:27] | Yeah. Something bad. | 对 坏事 |
[54:33] | More reason, then. | 那更要来一发了 |
[55:02] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[55:05] | This yours? | 这是你的吗 |
[55:06] | What? | 什么 |
[55:08] | Found it up here on the bank. | 在河岸上找到的 |
[55:10] | It’s not mine, man. | 不是我的 |
[55:12] | Not yours? | 不是你的 |
[55:14] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[55:17] | I said it’s not mine. | 我说了不是我的 |
[55:18] | What the hell are you doing? | 你他妈干什么 |
[55:19] | You sure it’s not yours? | 你确定不是你的 |
[55:21] | A little present from the Yellowstone. | 黄石的小礼物 |
[55:22] | What? No! | 什么 不 |
[56:05] | Shouldn’t be long now. | 应该不会太久 |
[56:17] | Good riddance. | 解决了 |
[56:56] | 深切怀念 阿兰·罗伯特·默里 米尔特·布拉德福德 |