时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Allow me the honor of introducing your next governor | 请允许我荣幸的给大家介绍 |
[00:15] | John Dutton, and U. S. Senator Lynelle Perry. | 下一任州长约翰·达顿以及美国参议员林内尔·佩里 |
[00:19] | Look at him. His father is the governor. | 看看他 他父亲成了州长 |
[00:22] | He’ll be next. | 他会是下一任 |
[00:23] | This should be the happiest day of his life. | 这应该是他人生中最开心的一天 |
[00:26] | Why isn’t he smiling? | 为什么他不开心呢 |
[00:27] | Get Sarah Atwood out here. | 让莎拉·阿特伍德过去 |
[00:30] | It’s time we took the gloves off. | 我们要动真格的了 |
[00:33] | Is this a good thing or a bad thing? | 这到底是好事还是坏事 |
[00:35] | It’s a good thing for the land but I don’t see | 对于这片土地来说是件好事 但我不觉得 |
[00:37] | how it’s good for us. | 对我们来说也是好事 |
[00:39] | Supreme Court Justice: Congratulations. | 恭喜了 |
[00:41] | My God. Four years is a long time. | 四年时间很长 |
[00:44] | This is not where I want to spend it. | 我不想花在这里 |
[00:46] | Hey. It’s me. | 嘿 是我 |
[00:48] | Carter. | 卡特 |
[00:50] | Jesus. It’s been a while. | 天 真是好久了 |
[00:52] | The cramps are getting worse. | 宫缩越来越严重了 |
[00:54] | – I’ll send an ambulance out to meet you on the road, okay. – Okay. | -我会派一辆救护车往南 去半路上接你 -好 |
[01:00] | You need to go to Billings. | 你得去比灵斯一趟 |
[01:04] | I had a brother for an hour. | 我有了个弟弟 就活了一个小时 |
[01:06] | They named him John. | 他们给他起名叫约翰 |
[01:24] | Mom? | 妈 |
[02:26] | Mom? | 妈 |
[02:29] | No! | 不 |
[02:34] | Mom! Mom! | 妈 妈妈 |
[02:42] | Mama! Mama! | 妈 妈 |
[02:46] | No! Stay there! | 不 待那别过来 |
[02:49] | Find your phone, call an ambulance. | 找到你的手机 叫救护车 |
[02:53] | Now! | 快 |
[03:35] | Male Operator: 9-1-1. What’s your emergency? | 请问您有什么紧急情况 |
[03:37] | We had a wreck. My mother’s having a baby. | 我们出了车祸 我妈妈快生孩子了 |
[03:39] | We need an ambulance. | 这里需要救护车 |
[03:40] | Is anyone hurt? | 有人受伤吗 |
[03:42] | Everybody’s hurt. We need an ambulance. | 都受伤了 我们需要救护车 |
[03:44] | Do you know where you are? | 你知道自己的位置吗 |
[03:45] | We’re on the road to Billings. | 我们在去比灵斯的路上 |
[03:47] | I don’t know the road. | 我不知道什么路 |
[03:51] | I can send you a pin. | 我可以给你发个定位 |
[03:52] | I’ll give you a number. | 我给你个号码 |
[03:53] | Let me know when you’re ready… | 准备好了告诉我 |
[03:54] | I’m ready. | 好了 |
[03:56] | 406-412-0911 406-412-0911. | |
[04:03] | – I sent it. – Good. | -我发了 -很好 |
[04:04] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[04:06] | Tate Dutton. | 塔特·达顿 |
[04:07] | There is already an ambulance en route, Tate. | 救护车已经在路上了 塔特 |
[04:10] | Mom! | 妈 |
[04:11] | Tell them to hurry! | 让他们快点 |
[05:33] | Dad? | 爸 |
[05:49] | I’m coming, buddy. | 我马上来 孩子 |
[06:20] | She gonna be okay? | 她会好起来吗 |
[06:27] | She’s a strong woman, son. | 她是个坚强的女人 儿子 |
[06:29] | That’s not what I asked. | 我问的不是这个 |
[06:32] | We’re all gonna be okay. | 我们都会好起来的 |
[06:35] | It’s just…gonna take time. | 只是 需要些时间 |
[06:39] | You lost a brother. I lost a son. | 你失去了弟弟 我失去了儿子 |
[06:42] | But she lost more. | 但是她失去的更多 |
[06:47] | He was a…part of her, so she lost a part of herself. | 他曾 与她血脉相连 现在她失去了自己的一部分 |
[06:51] | If that makes sense. | 希望你能懂 |
[06:55] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[06:59] | Are you gonna try again? | 你们会再试吗 |
[07:02] | For another one? | 再要一个 |
[07:07] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:09] | I think you should. | 我觉得你们应该这样 |
[07:12] | I liked having a brother. | 我想有个弟弟 |
[08:03] | I want you to go saddle up Mister Dutton’s horse. | 我要你去给达顿先生的马装上马鞍 |
[08:05] | Is he here? | 他在这吗 |
[08:07] | No, but we need to keep him legged up. | 不在 但我们需要给他先装好鞍 |
[08:09] | Who’s gonna ride him? | 谁会骑他呢 |
[08:10] | You are. | 你 |
[08:13] | – I am? – That’s right. | -我吗 -没错 |
[08:15] | I don’t have all fucking day, let’s go. | 我可没那么多时间 快走 |
[08:17] | Go grab him. | 去把马牵出来 |
[08:24] | God didn’t add extra daylight to Tuesday, Carter. | 卡特 周二的白天也不会更长 |
[08:27] | Now, let’s go, man. | 所以你给我麻利儿的 |
[08:29] | Go get his fucking saddle. Let’s move this along. | 赶紧把马鞍拿出来 动起来 |
[08:34] | I think this fucker tripped this morning and hit his head. | 这傻了是不是早上摔跤 磕到了脑袋 |
[08:39] | Let’s go! | 走了 |
[08:45] | Fuck this, you can take care of this shit. | 去他的 你看着他吧 |
[08:46] | I’m not dealing with it anymore. | 我可忍不下去了 |
[08:47] | We’ll catch up. | 我们会追上你的 |
[08:53] | Don’t do it fast, do it right, now. | 不要着急 一次做对 |
[09:02] | Back cinch. | 后肚带 |
[09:04] | Right. | 好 |
[09:06] | You know, kid, you only do this fifteen times a day. | 孩子 你一天差不多要安15次 |
[09:08] | I know, I just don’t do it for myself. | 我知道 但没给自己装过嘛 |
[09:12] | Uh, right. What else? | 好了 还有什么 |
[09:14] | Where’s your rope? | 缰绳呢 |
[09:19] | What else? | 还有呢 |
[09:22] | Right, fuck hat. | 对 该死的帽子 |
[09:24] | Chaps if you got ’em. | 如果有的话 再穿上皮套裤 |
[09:25] | All right. | 好 |
[09:30] | Hell, I think those used to be mine. | 那以前好像是我的 |
[09:32] | All right, what else? | 好了 还有呢 |
[09:33] | We ain’t got time for what else. | 没时间听你问还有什么了 |
[09:34] | Swing on up there, cowboy. | 赶紧上马 小牛仔 |
[09:38] | All right, now we play catch up. Come on. | 好了 现在我们得追上他们 走了 |
[10:01] | This is unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[10:04] | Why do I have all these damn meetings in one day? | 为什么我一天要开这么多的会 |
[10:06] | Because tomorrow you’re in Butte, | 因为明天你要去比尤特 |
[10:08] | and then Thursday you speak in Missoula. | 然后周四你要在米苏拉做演讲 |
[10:11] | Why am I in Butte? | 戊为什么要去比尤特 |
[10:13] | You’re speaking at White Song Elementary | 你要在白松小学 |
[10:14] | about your new education initiative. | 宣讲你的新教育计划 |
[10:16] | What’s my new education initiative? | 我有什么新教育计划 |
[10:18] | Uh, it’s uh… | 就是 |
[10:22] | “To further education with hands-on learning | 通过道尔顿威金斯技术与贸易学院的 |
[10:24] | through the Dalton-Wiggins Technical and Trade Academy.” | 实践学习进行继续教育 |
[10:28] | Never heard of it. | 从没听说过 |
[10:30] | It’s a trade school. | 是家贸易学校 |
[10:33] | Run by the state? | 州立的吗 |
[10:34] | No, it’s a private technical college. | 不是 是家私立技术院校 |
[10:41] | Answer me this, Clara. | 问你个问题 克拉拉 |
[10:42] | Who exactly is my Chief of Staff? | 谁是我的幕僚长 |
[10:44] | The party’s nominating committee chose Jim Roberts. | 党派提名委员会选的是吉姆·罗伯茨 |
[10:47] | Is Jim Roberts in the building? | 吉姆·罗伯茨也在这栋楼里吗 |
[10:48] | He’s in his office. | 他在自己的办公室 |
[10:50] | Could you bring him to me, please? | 你能让他来见我吗 |
[10:56] | I forewarned you, if you don’t pick ’em | 我预先警告过你 如果你不自己选 |
[10:59] | – they will pick them for you. – Mm. | 他们就会替你选好 |
[11:03] | Governor, it’s an honor. | 州长 我荣幸之至 |
[11:05] | Tell me, which one is your buddy, Dalton or Wiggins? | 告诉我 你朋友是谁 道尔顿还是威金斯 |
[11:12] | The beneficiaries of the education initiative | 这所谓我支持的教育计划的 |
[11:13] | that I’m unaware that I support. | 受益人是谁 |
[11:15] | The education initiative– | 这个教育计划 |
[11:19] | Jim, I’d like to introduce you to my daughter, Beth. | 吉姆 给你介绍一下我女儿 贝丝 |
[11:23] | Pleasure to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[11:27] | She’s my new Chief of Staff. Get out of my office. | 她现在是我的新幕僚长了 现在你可以走了 |
[11:36] | – Now, Jim. – If I could just– | -快走 吉姆 -如果我能 |
[11:37] | You can’t. Get the fuck out of my office. | 你不能 赶紧给我滚出去 |
[11:46] | Dad, I, uh… | 爸 我 |
[11:48] | I don’t have time to follow you around the state. | 我没时间跟着你在州里各个城市之间跑 |
[11:51] | You got me into this, sweetheart, | 亲爱的 是你让我当的州长 |
[11:52] | you’re going to get me through it, now. | 那你就得支持我 陪我一起 |
[11:55] | Hand her that satchel. | 把包拿给她 |
[11:57] | The football. We call it the football. | 议题 我们管这叫议题 |
[11:59] | All right, Clara. The football. | 行 克拉拉 议题 |
[12:01] | Now hand her the football. | 把议题本拿给她 |
[12:02] | Let’s start with this schedule. | 我们先看一下行程安排吧 |
[12:10] | Um, well… | 好吧 |
[12:14] | in 15 minutes you have a meeting | 15分钟后你要跟 |
[12:17] | with the Montana Trade Alliance. | 蒙大拿贸易联盟开会 |
[12:21] | What’s that? | 什么会 |
[12:23] | Their focus is enhancing trade between foreign nations. | 他们的目的是为了与国外加强贸易联系 |
[12:24] | What does that have to do with me? | 那跟我有什么关系 |
[12:27] | It’s politics, John. | 这是政治 约翰 |
[12:28] | You’re going to shake a lot of hands, | 你要跟他们握手 |
[12:29] | you’re gonna take a lot of photos. | 跟他们拍照 |
[12:31] | It amounts to absolutely nothing, | 虽然没有任何意义 |
[12:32] | but it does maintain the good will | 但目的就是跟选你出来的人们 |
[12:33] | with the people that elected you. | 保持友好 |
[12:34] | I’m not seeking good will. | 什么友好不友好的我不管 |
[12:36] | I’m seeking the end of the airport on my land. | 我要的就是立刻叫停机场项目 |
[12:38] | Well, as Governor, you can cancel funding | 作为州长 你可以取消建设机场 |
[12:40] | and tax rebates for the build. | 所需的资金和退税 |
[12:42] | They’ll file an emergency injunction to block the order. | 他们将申请紧急禁令阻止这一命令 |
[12:45] | A judge will uphold your decision, | 法官会支持你的决定 |
[12:47] | and Market Equities will just go get a loan | 之后市场股本就会从黑石或者高盛集团 |
[12:49] | from Blackstone or Goldmans, and continue to keep on building. | 进行贷款 继续建设机场 |
[12:51] | Then cancel the lease. | 那就取消租约 |
[12:55] | You can’t cancel the lease. | 你无法取消租约 |
[12:57] | They will sue you and win. | 他们会告你 并且他们能告赢 |
[12:58] | The lease has progress thresholds. | 租约有进度阈值 |
[13:02] | That build site cannot lay dormant. | 那块场地不能停工 |
[13:03] | They have a one year grace built into the lease. | 租约里定好的有一年时间 |
[13:05] | I’m not waiting a year. | 我等不了一年 |
[13:08] | Revoke the funding. | 撤销资助 |
[13:11] | Order an environmental review and cancel the lease. | 重新进行环境评审然后取消租约 |
[13:15] | They will sue you. And I mean you. | 他们会告你 我指的是你个人 |
[13:19] | Halting the build will create real damages. | 停工会造成真正的损失 |
[13:22] | And canceling the lease, that’s how they end up with your ranch. | 取消租约 你的农场就完了 |
[13:24] | He’s right, John. | 他说的对 约翰 |
[13:29] | That land is zoned agricultural, right? | 那块地明令只能用于农业 对吧 |
[13:33] | Yeah. | 对 |
[13:35] | So how are they building an airport and condos | 那他们在这块用地上建造机场和公寓 |
[13:38] | on land that is agricultural? | 这是农业用途吗 |
[13:46] | The application has already been submitted. | 申请已经提交了 |
[13:48] | It’s a formality. | 就是走个形式 |
[13:49] | The Commissioners are gonna sit on it as long | 政府特派员只要有免费晚餐和竞选捐款 |
[13:51] | as they get free dinners and campaign contributions. | 他们就可以坐视不理 |
[13:53] | Right, so, it’s not yet approved. | 好 那也就是说还没批 |
[13:55] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[13:56] | Surely there is some law that prevents the state | 一定有什么法律可以阻止州政府 |
[13:59] | from funding projects that are not, you know, properly zoned? | 支持这些划分用途不对的项目吧 |
[14:03] | Yes, Beth, there is, | 有的 贝丝 |
[14:05] | and that statute is waived by this office all the time. | 但是那些法令一直以来都被政府忽视 不予执行 |
[14:08] | Well, not this time. | 这次可不行了 |
[14:09] | Clara, will you set a drink for the Governor and myself, | 克拉拉 你给我还有州长安排个酒会 |
[14:13] | and the Park County Commissioners? | 跟帕克县的特派员聊聊 好吗 |
[14:15] | – Just Ronnie and Kyle. – For what day? | -罗尼和凯尔就行 -哪天 |
[14:17] | Today. | 今天 |
[14:19] | The Governor has a dinner tonight with | 州长今晚要和蒙大拿的 |
[14:20] | the Montana Clean River Alliance– | 河流保护联盟的人吃饭 |
[14:22] | For fuck’s sakes, Clara, | 见鬼了 克拉拉 |
[14:23] | if it has the word “alliance” in the name, cancel it. | 只要有联盟俩字的 你都给我取消就行了 |
[14:27] | 6 P.M. Deerfield Club. | 迪尔菲尔德俱乐部 晚上6点 |
[14:29] | And Clara, you’re going to want to pack a bag. | 还有 克拉拉 你得准备行李才行 |
[14:31] | We’re going to take this party south. | 我们要去南面 |
[14:33] | I think our work is done here. | 今天的工作完成了 |
[14:36] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[14:41] | I want it on my desk in an hour. | 一小时之后我要你把文件放在我桌上 |
[14:46] | Can we talk about this, just you and me? | 我们能好好谈谈这事吗 就我们俩 |
[14:50] | Just you and him? | 就你们俩哈 |
[14:52] | How many one-on-one conversations | 你想让我安排多少个 |
[14:54] | do you want me having? | 一对一的会 |
[14:56] | Just go do your fucking job. | 去做你的事得了 |
[15:00] | – Okay. – Good. | -行吧 -好 |
[15:07] | See you in a bit. | 回见 |
[15:13] | Clara, can I take a peek at his schedule? | 克拉拉 我能看一眼他的行程安排吗 |
[15:18] | Okay, I’ll absorb as many of these as I can. | 好吧 我会尽量替你去出席其中部分 |
[15:24] | John, the Governor’s office is a game of favors. | 约翰 州长办公室靠的就是人脉和关系 |
[15:27] | You start by giving them, then you can ask for them. | 你只有给大家好处 他们才会回馈你 |
[15:30] | When the State committee finds out that | 等州议会发现 |
[15:31] | you are not in this for the long haul, | 你没有长远打算时 |
[15:33] | everyone that supported you will be looking for a parachute. | 所有当初支持你的人都会想着给自己找后路的 |
[15:36] | Market Equities will not just go away. | 市场股本不会就这么放弃的 |
[15:39] | This will be a fight. A big one. | 这会是一场战争 一场大战 |
[15:42] | When they realize that all they have to do | 当他们意识到自己要做的 |
[15:43] | is wait four years, then they’ll just wait. | 不过是等待四年的话 他们会等的 |
[15:46] | You need to change laws if you want them to never come back. | 如果你不想他们再回来 那你就需要改变立法 |
[15:51] | To change laws, you need favors. | 要改变立法 你就需要别人的帮忙 |
[15:55] | You should’ve never let them in, Lynelle. | 你当初就不该让他们进来 林内尔 |
[16:00] | I didn’t grant them the lease, John. | 我没有批准他们租赁 约翰 |
[16:04] | Jamie did, and he was really wise to do so. | 是杰米批的 而且他这么做是很明智的 |
[16:07] | The land Board is made up of five officers: | 土地委员会由五名官员组成 |
[16:10] | the Governor, the Attorney General, | 州长 司法部长 |
[16:12] | the Secretary of State, the Auditor, | 国务卿 审计员 |
[16:13] | and the public interests Superintendent. | 还有公共利益负责人 |
[16:16] | Now who do you think funded the campaigns for the other three? | 你认为是谁给其它三个人提供了竞选资金呢 |
[16:20] | If it had gone before the land committee, | 如果这事提交给土地委员会 |
[16:22] | the state would own your land. | 那你的土地就归州所有了 |
[16:25] | That’s their next move | 等你取消租约 |
[16:28] | when you cancel the lease, by the way. | 这就是他们的下一步 |
[16:33] | You could be a really good leader, John, | 你本来可以是个很好的领导者的 约翰 |
[16:35] | but you’re a shitty politician | 但你是个很糟糕的政治家 |
[16:37] | because you won’t play the game. | 因为你不服从游戏规则 |
[16:41] | But if you don’t play the game, the game plays you. | 但如果你不按游戏规则来 就会被游戏主宰 |
[16:44] | I’m here for another month. | 我还会再呆一个月 |
[16:46] | Use me. | 利用好我 |
[16:49] | That’s a refreshing thought. | 这主意倒是新鲜 |
[16:51] | It’s not what I meant. | 我不是这个意思 |
[17:15] | That’s how you slam a door, Jamie. | 甩门得这么甩 杰米 |
[17:20] | Never contradict him again. | 不要再试图违抗他 |
[17:22] | When he says jump you don’t ask how high, | 他要是让你跳 你就别问有多高 |
[17:24] | you just start fucking hopping. | 跳就行了 |
[17:26] | I am trying to protect him and the ranch. | 我是想保护他 还有农场 |
[17:28] | This isn’t some sleazy developer from Beverly Hills, | 这不是什么比佛利山庄来的不入流开发商 |
[17:30] | this is a multinational firm that has invested | 这是已经投入了数百万的 |
[17:32] | billions of dollars, | 跨国公司 |
[17:34] | and leveraged billions more on the back of this development. | 他们还有数百万悬在这个开发项目上 |
[17:38] | They will fight you. They will fight you dirty. | 他们会反抗的 不择手段的那种 |
[17:40] | Is there any other way? | 还有别的办法吗 |
[17:43] | I want to believe that you’re advising | 我也想相信你的建议 |
[17:45] | what’s best for the family, I do. | 是为了我们家好 真的 |
[17:48] | but then I remember: this isn’t your family. | 但我想起来了 这不是你家 |
[17:52] | And he’s not your father. | 他也不是你父亲 |
[17:55] | And we both know how you treated your own father. | 你我都清楚 你是怎么对你亲爹的 |
[17:59] | Just stop thinking that you have a chance | 别再以为你有机会 |
[18:01] | to earn redemption, Jamie. You don’t. | 赎罪了 杰米 你没有 |
[18:03] | Just do as you’re fucking told | 给我乖乖听话 |
[18:06] | until these fuckers tuck tail back to New York. | 等这些烂人夹着尾巴滚回纽约 |
[18:08] | Then I will just quietly put you out to pasture. | 然后我会让你出去放牧 |
[18:22] | Your political career was over | 你的政治生涯在你选择了 |
[18:24] | the moment you chose your father over mine. | 你父亲而不是我父亲的时候 就结束了 |
[18:28] | You’re in my prison now. | 现在你在我的牢房里 |
[18:31] | And if you ever forget it… | 如果你忘了这一点 |
[18:36] | I’ll put you in a real one. | 我会送你去蹲真的大牢 |
[18:48] | I, uh, heard you sold your ranch. | 对了 我听说你卖了牧场 |
[18:57] | I want you home at the weekends. | 我希望你周末能在家 |
[19:00] | Where I can keep an eye on ya. | 这样我能盯着你 |
[19:09] | Say “Yes, ma’am.” | 说遵命 |
[19:13] | Yes, ma’am. | 遵命 |
[19:17] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[21:06] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[21:09] | Just here. In case you need something. | 待在这儿罢了 防止你有需要 |
[21:32] | We need to have a funeral. | 我们得办个葬礼 |
[21:36] | Just us. | 就我们 |
[21:39] | I don’t need fifty people to tell me how sorry they are. | 我不需要别人来告诉我他们有多遗憾 |
[21:47] | I should’ve been here. | 我应该在你身边的 |
[21:50] | I should’ve driven you myself. | 我应该开车送你去的 |
[21:51] | We’re not gonna do that. | 不要这样 |
[21:54] | No “should’ve.” | 不要应该 |
[21:56] | I could “should” myself to death. | 我可以愧疚至死 |
[22:04] | But I won’t. And I won’t let you do it either. | 但我不会的 我也不会让你这样 |
[22:14] | I’d like to bury him at the ranch. | 我想把他葬在农场 |
[22:18] | That way we can always visit him. | 这样我们能多看看他 |
[22:23] | Ask your father. | 去问问你父亲 |
[22:26] | His answer will be yes. You know that. | 他会答应的 你知道的 |
[22:29] | Ask anyway. | 还是问一下 |
[22:33] | I’ll do it. | 好 |
[22:50] | When you said you saw the end of us… | 你说你看到我们走到了尽头 |
[22:54] | is this what you saw? | 这是你看到的吗 |
[23:01] | No, baby. | 不 宝贝 |
[23:03] | I never saw this coming. | 我从来没想过会这样 |
[23:08] | And this won’t be the end of us. | 而且我们也没有走到尽头 |
[23:11] | What will? | 那什么时候才算是 |
[23:16] | I would have to choose the end of us. | 我们选择结束 才算是尽头 |
[23:20] | And I will never choose that. | 我不会这么选的 |
[23:31] | Tate said he wants us to try again. | 塔特说他希望我们再试一次 |
[23:33] | Said he wants a brother. | 说他想要个弟弟 |
[23:38] | I really wanted him to have one. | 我真的很希望他能有个弟弟 |
[23:43] | Hey, come here. | 别哭 过来 |
[24:47] | Lloyd! | 洛伊德 |
[24:53] | Shit. Wolves. | 操 有狼 |
[24:55] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[24:57] | It’s odd they’d go after the mama, though. | 但他们攻击了母牛 挺怪的 |
[24:59] | She was probably protecting her calf. | 她应该是想保护小牛犊 |
[25:05] | I don’t think wolves killed it. | 我觉得这不是狼干的 |
[25:07] | You got wolf tracks all around. | 这到处都是狼的脚印 |
[25:09] | Ate the stomach and the ass out. | 把她尸体都啃了 |
[25:11] | That’s what wolves do. | 狼就是这么干的 |
[25:12] | Not saying they didn’t eat it, | 我不是说这不是狼吃的 |
[25:14] | I’m saying they didn’t kill it. | 我说这不是狼杀的 |
[25:16] | No bites on the hocks. | 跗关节上没有咬痕 |
[25:17] | Wolves found her down… | 狼来的时候她已经倒下了 |
[25:19] | Don’t matter, they got the taste of beef. | 无所谓了 他们都吃到牛肉了 |
[25:21] | Can you get us depredation tags? | 能去给我们要点许可标签吗 |
[25:22] | Let me call Kayce, let’s get a state hunter out here. | 我去找凯西 找个专业猎人过来 |
[25:24] | We ain’t going to Kayce | 不能去找凯西 |
[25:26] | with all the shit he’s dealing with. | 他事情已经够多了 |
[25:27] | And we don’t need state hunters out here three days | 达顿先生才上任三天 |
[25:29] | into Mister Dutton’s term. | 不需要找专业猎人来 |
[25:31] | Just gets us tags and we’ll deal with it ourselves. | 把许可要来 我们白己处理 |
[25:33] | Lloyd, let’s start moving this herd back toward the barn. | 洛伊德 把这群牛赶回去 |
[25:35] | Hey, got a stray over here, boys. | 这儿走丢一只 |
[25:36] | Get that calf back to the barn! | 把那小牛犊赶回谷仓 |
[25:38] | Boys, I want you to get after those fucking wolves. | 你们给我去追那些狼 |
[25:51] | Hey, little fella. You get lost? | 小伙子 你走丢了吗 |
[25:56] | How you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[26:12] | Got the legs. | 腿绑上了 |
[27:07] | You from here? | 你是当地人吗 |
[27:08] | Nobody’s from here. | 这里哪儿有当地人 |
[27:11] | Is there an event this weekend? | 这周末是有活动吗 |
[27:13] | Just another Tuesday. | 就是普普通通的周二罢了 |
[27:25] | Press conference starts at three o’clock. | 下午三点有记者发布会 |
[27:27] | I can put it on the TVs down here. | 我可以在这里的电视上放 |
[27:29] | We don’t want him on TVs down here. | 这里的电视上不需要他 |
[27:32] | Ah. Great. | 好极了 |
[27:36] | You’re aware of the press conference? | 你知道记者发布会的事了吗 |
[27:38] | Going to watch it now. | 正准备看呢 |
[27:40] | Great. We’ll watch with you. | 好极了 我们一起看 |
[27:53] | Right this way. | 这边请 |
[28:05] | If you’re gonna look, be man enough to stare. | 你要看 就像个男人一样大方点看 |
[28:12] | Not there yet, I guess. | 看来你还不够男人 |
[28:13] | I don’t mind, really. | 我不是很介意的 |
[28:15] | Is this a test? | 这是考验我吗 |
[28:17] | It’s an opportunity. You missed it. | 这是个机会 而你错过了 |
[28:23] | – It’s through here? – Uhh, [clears throat] yes. | -是往这儿走吗 -对 |
[28:25] | Yes, ma’am. | 对 小姐 |
[28:29] | Ah, just in time. | 正好到了 |
[28:32] | Dutton called a press conference. | 达顿要开记者发布会 |
[28:34] | He’s going to pull our funding. | 他要撤回对我们的资助 |
[28:36] | That’s been announced? | 已经公开了吗 |
[28:38] | It was his campaign slogan. | 这是他的宣传口号 |
[29:10] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[29:19] | Good. | 很好 |
[29:24] | As the State’s attorney, I must inform you | 作为州检察官 我必须告诉你 |
[29:27] | that by signing this order | 签发这个命令 |
[29:28] | you are signing a declaration of war. | 你就是在签署开战宣言 |
[29:30] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[29:32] | As we speak, they are raping the land | 就在现在 他们正在抢夺 |
[29:33] | our family has bled into for over a century. | 我们家族世世代代注入心血的土地 |
[29:38] | We’re already at war. | 我们已经开战了 |
[29:51] | Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[30:02] | Freedom. | 自由 |
[30:05] | Been thinking a lot about that lately. | 我最近一直在想这个问题 |
[30:09] | The word, what it means. | 这个词的意思 |
[30:12] | The dictionary thinks that it means | 字典上 对这个词的定义是 |
[30:14] | “The power or right to think, speak, or act | 不受阻碍或约束地按照自己的意愿 |
[30:18] | as one wants without hindrance or restraint.” | 思考 说话或行动的权力或权利 |
[30:22] | As Governor of this State, I am sworn to protect that right. | 作为本州州长 我宣誓过要保护这一权利 |
[30:27] | Building a city in the middle of our most pristine wilderness | 在我们最珍贵的野外 建设一座城市 |
[30:31] | strips you of that freedom. | 会剥夺这种自由 |
[30:33] | It eliminates your freedom to breathe clean air | 剥夺大家呼吸新鲜空气 喝干净水源的 |
[30:36] | and drink clean water. | 这种自由 |
[30:37] | It strains the ability of our schools, | 这会让我们的学校 |
[30:39] | our hospitals and our police. | 医院和警方不堪重负 |
[30:42] | That requires an increase in our taxes | 也就需要增加税收 |
[30:44] | which in turns strains our families, | 这会造成家庭的不堪重负 |
[30:46] | forcing you to decide if you can even afford | 逼迫你们选择 是否还能 |
[30:49] | to live in a place that you call home. | 在自己的家园继续居住下去 |
[30:53] | That’s not progress in my mind. | 这不是我所想的进步 |
[30:57] | That’s an invasion. | 这是入侵 |
[30:59] | And the invasion is over. | 这种入侵结束了 |
[31:01] | Today, I am signing an Executive order | 今天 我要签署行政命令 |
[31:03] | that ceases all state funding for | 停止一切 |
[31:05] | the Paradise Valley development project, | 对天堂谷开发项目 |
[31:07] | the Airport development project, | 机场开发项目 |
[31:09] | and the paradise Valley Ski Resort. | 天堂谷滑雪度假区项目的资助 |
[31:11] | All state permits are revoked. | 所有州政府签发的许可都被驳回了 |
[31:39] | Thank you for your time today. | 谢谢各位今天到场 |
[31:41] | Enjoy the rest of it. | 祝各位愉快 |
[31:47] | There’ll be no questions today. | 今天不接受提问 |
[31:54] | And we’re right back where we started. | 我们又回到起点了 |
[32:12] | We’re gonna have to watch out for that one. | 我们得小心点她 |
[32:14] | Chairman, you can’t ever stop watching that one. | 主席 这方面永远不能放松 |
[32:22] | Let’s get a cease and desist | 明天之前 |
[32:24] | before a judge by end of day tomorrow. | 要把禁止令的申请送到法官面前 |
[32:26] | File suit against the state for breach of contract, | 起诉州政府合同违约 |
[32:30] | and negotiating in bad faith, | 以及恶意谈判 |
[32:32] | and anything else you can think of. | 能想到的诉由都给我写上 |
[32:41] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[32:44] | That’s Jamie Dutton. Attorney General. | 是杰米·达顿 州检察官 |
[32:47] | That’s the Governor’s son? | 那是州长的儿子吗 |
[32:51] | This is like doing business in Utah. | 这就跟在犹他州做生意一样 |
[32:54] | In Utah, they want to do business. | 犹他州的人是想做生意的 |
[32:55] | Here… | 这里 |
[32:58] | Here, they want the business to go away. | 这里的人不要生意 |
[33:01] | Son doesn’t look up to this fight. | 这儿子看上去不太乐意的样子 |
[33:03] | Think I’m gonna start with him. | 那我就从他入手吧 |
[33:12] | I love it when she gets really mad. | 我可喜欢她气得要死的样子了 |
[33:15] | It means I’m going to make a lot of money. | 也就是说我马上就能赚大钱了 |
[33:31] | Good afternoon, Miss Dutton. | 下午好 达顿小姐 |
[33:34] | Mrs. I’m an honest woman now. | 是太太 我现在开诚布公了 |
[33:37] | – Beautiful car. – Doesn’t suck. | -这车很棒 -不坏 |
[33:41] | Bet the payments are steep. | 肯定不便宜吧 |
[33:43] | You know, I’ve learned that the lease payments have | 我发现账单价格 |
[33:46] | an inverse relationship to the length of my skirt. | 跟我的裙子长短成反比 |
[33:49] | I don’t know what that means. | 我没听懂 |
[33:51] | It means the payments aren’t that steep, buddy. | 就是没那么贵的意思 小伙子 |
[34:30] | Getting the crash course in cowboy today, kid. | 今天这牛仔日子可不好过 孩子 |
[34:33] | Yeah. Hope I get another one tomorrow. | 是啊 希望明天还有机会 |
[34:35] | You get one every day. | 每天都有 |
[34:37] | Now get around that pair and push ’em up. | 赶紧绕过去 把它们赶过去 |
[34:50] | Holy shit! | 该死的 |
[34:54] | Damn it, kid. You all right? | 我靠 你没事吧 |
[34:56] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[34:57] | How’s your arm? | 你的手臂怎么样了 |
[34:58] | – It’s nothing. – Raise it, then. | -没事的 -那就给我举起来 |
[35:03] | Then it ain’t nothing. | 这可不是没事 |
[35:04] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[35:06] | Horse fell, I think he stepped in a hole. I think. | 马摔了 应该是踩进坑里了 |
[35:08] | I’m sorry. I didn’t see the hole. | 抱歉 我没看到坑 |
[35:10] | You need to keep one eye on the cow | 你得一只眼睛盯着牛 |
[35:11] | and the other one on the ground. | 另一只看着地 |
[35:17] | Is the horse gonna be okay? | 这匹马会好起来吗 |
[35:19] | No, he ain’t. | 不会 |
[35:23] | Easy. | 轻点 |
[35:45] | You’re gonna shoot him? | 你要枪杀他吗 |
[35:47] | That leg’ll never heal. | 他这腿好不了了 |
[35:51] | I don’t need him suffering. | 我不希望他受苦 |
[36:03] | Go on, get back to work. Get back to work. | 回去工作 回去工作 |
[36:16] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[36:17] | I bet you are. | 肯定是了 |
[36:20] | I’m sorry, too. | 我也对不起 |
[36:22] | Now take that bridle and that saddle, | 现在把缰绳和马鞍拿起来 |
[36:25] | and walk it back to the barn. | 送回谷仓 |
[36:31] | Lloyd, help him out. | 洛伊德 帮帮他 |
[36:43] | One, two, three. | 1 2 3 起 |
[37:10] | – Hey, Glade? – Yeah. | -嗨 格雷德 -在 |
[37:11] | Would you get me another? | 能再给我来一杯吗 |
[37:12] | Yeah. | 好 |
[37:18] | There you go. | 给 |
[37:20] | God bless you. | 上帝保佑你 |
[37:24] | Can I get a beer? – What do you want? | -能给我来杯啤酒吗 -什么啤酒 |
[37:27] | Let me get a Trout Slayer. | 鳟鱼杀手吧 |
[37:30] | Coming up. | 马上就来 |
[37:33] | Care for a Trout Slayer? | 要来杯鳟鱼杀手吗 |
[37:36] | That what you been doing, slayin’ trout? | 你就光忙着杀鳟鱼了吗 |
[37:40] | Mountain biking, actually. | 其实我是在骑山地自行车 |
[37:42] | I’m not much of a fisherman. | 不太会钓鱼 |
[37:43] | You ride bikes? | 你爱骑车吗 |
[37:46] | Not since I was seven. | 七岁之后就没骑过了 |
[37:52] | Didn’t expect to see a dress like that in Montana. | 没想到蒙人拿会有人穿这种裙子 |
[37:56] | Yeah, well, I’m working. | 我这是在工作 |
[37:58] | – Really? – Mm-hmm. | -真的吗 -是啊 |
[37:59] | What kind of work? | 那种工作 |
[38:01] | Buddy, this is your one chance to leave me alone | 朋友 趁现在还有机会赶紧的别烦我 |
[38:04] | with your self esteem intact. | 否则你的自尊就要受伤了 |
[38:07] | Give me your best shot. | 放马过来呗 |
[38:13] | You’re a professor. Somewhere fancy. | 你是个教授 上流学校的 |
[38:15] | Northwestern. | 西北大学的 |
[38:17] | You’ve got a couple of grown kids, | 你有几个成年的小孩 |
[38:20] | and once they left the house your wife divorced you | 他们一离开家你老婆就迫不及待地 |
[38:23] | so fast she left fucking skid marks, | 跟你离了婚 |
[38:24] | but how nice for you, huh? | 但对你来说挺不错的吧 |
[38:28] | Let me guess: world went a little wacko, | 让我猜猜 你的世界崩塌了 |
[38:30] | no longer cool to boink the co-eds, | 也找不到女人睡 |
[38:33] | so you decided fuck this city. | 所以你决定离开那该死的地方 |
[38:35] | Got a nice little place in Bozeman, | 在博兹曼搞了个小地方 |
[38:37] | ’cause it’s your favorite place to ski. | 因为这是你最喜欢的滑雪胜地 |
[38:39] | Now you teach classes on Zoom from the living room | 现在你在溪边小屋的客厅 |
[38:42] | of your creekside cabin | 给学生上网课 |
[38:45] | And you lecture about inequity and the concentration of wealth | 给他们讲不平等和财富集中现象 |
[38:48] | that how it’s decimating the middle class | 是如何摧毁中产阶级的 |
[38:50] | all while you draw your six figure salary | 与此同时你拿着六位数的薪水 |
[38:53] | and finance your dream home with a loan from the university | 用大学提供的低利率贷款买了梦中情屋 |
[38:57] | that’s 275 basis points below the loans that your students | 而你的学生却用着比你高不知道多少百分点的学生贷款 |
[39:01] | need to take out to listen to this bullshit. | 来上学 听你讲这些屁话 |
[39:03] | And my guess, if I had to guess | 要我猜的话 |
[39:05] | is that you paid over asking price | 你买房花的钱肯定比要价高 |
[39:07] | for it because it’s fucking monopoly money to you, isn’t it? | 因为这钱对你来说都跟玩大富翁一样 是吧 |
[39:10] | So you run up house prices here | 你让这里的房价上涨 |
[39:12] | and you fuck the middle classes in two states. | 毁了两个州的中产阶级 |
[39:16] | Bravo, you fucking hypocrite. | 真不错 你个伪君子 |
[39:20] | Fuck you. | 操你妈 |
[39:22] | Not for all the tea in China, pencil dick. | 想都别想 小垃圾 |
[39:31] | Fuckin’ love this bar. | 我真爱死这个酒吧了 |
[39:33] | Your guests have arrived. | 你的客人到了 |
[39:35] | Thanks, Glade. | 谢了 格雷德 |
[39:40] | Back to work. | 回去工作 |
[39:50] | They’re right behind you. | 他们到了 |
[39:51] | John, what the hell was that press conference? | 约翰 你那发布会怎么回事 |
[39:53] | Governor Perry and your son pushed this thing | 佩里州长和你儿子逼我们接受了这一切 |
[39:56] | down our throat and now you shut it down? | 现在你给全关停了 |
[39:58] | Well, you really want 30,000 people from the Bay Area | 你真的想要湾区的三万个人 |
[40:01] | running up and down highway 89, Ronnie? | 顺着89号高速公路过来 罗尼 |
[40:03] | Putting up a Starbucks where your fly shop is? | 在你家那里开星巴克吗 |
[40:07] | We’re well past want, John. | 已经过了这个阶段了 约翰 |
[40:08] | Do you understand the tax revenue | 你知道你刚毁了这个县 |
[40:10] | that you just took from this county? | 多少税收吗 |
[40:12] | The hotel tax alone is a hundred million. | 单酒店税收就是一亿 |
[40:14] | Not to mention the airport tax, the car rental tax. | 不要说机场和租车行的税了 |
[40:16] | Where are you going to spend all that money, Kyle? | 那你准备把这钱花哪儿 凯尔 |
[40:20] | Hm? You’re going to have to double the size | 那你得把治安官办公室的人数翻倍 |
[40:22] | of the Sheriff’s department, emergency services. | 还有应急响应人员 |
[40:25] | Where do you treat the sewage six thousand homes create? | 新造那么多房子 污水怎么办 |
[40:28] | Is there a treatment plant in the valley | 是有什么我还不知道的 |
[40:30] | that I don’t know about? | 环境治理方案吗 |
[40:32] | I will increase your tax revenue | 我会在不建新房的前提下 |
[40:33] | without adding one structure to this valley, all right? | 给你们找到新的税收的 好吗 |
[40:36] | Without one new road. | 一条新的路都不能有 |
[40:37] | Doubling property tax on non-residents? | 让非永久居民付双倍房产税吗 |
[40:40] | It’ll never work. They’ll just become residents. | 这不可能的 他们变成居民就可以了 |
[40:42] | No, they won’t. | 他们不会的 |
[40:44] | If they could’ve become residents, | 要是他们愿意做居民 |
[40:45] | they would have by now. | 那早就是了 |
[40:47] | New York and California, they do not give up | 纽约和加州 他们不会那么轻易 |
[40:49] | 16 percent that easy. | 放弃那边的身份的 |
[40:52] | You didn’t need our permission to issue an executive order. | 你签署行政命令不需要我们的许可 |
[40:54] | But you do need something. | 但你需要一些什么 |
[40:57] | Deny their request to rezone. | 驳回他们重新划分区域的请求 |
[41:00] | Without the state’s support, there’s no reason to give it. | 没有州政府的支持 没道理给他们许可 |
[41:03] | A lot of people in this valley support that airport, John. | 那里很多人都支持建设那个机场 约翰 |
[41:06] | A lot of people from out of state support it. | 是很多州外的人支持 |
[41:09] | People with no vote. | 没有投票权的人 |
[41:11] | They may not have a vote, but they have money. | 他们可能确实没有投票权 但他们有钱 |
[41:14] | And they give it to the people who support their agendas. | 而且愿意把钱给支持他们目标的人 |
[41:16] | Take a drive down Main Street in Bozeman, Kyle. | 去博兹曼的中央大街转转 凯尔 |
[41:21] | That’s what they’ll do to this place and worse. | 他们会把这里变成那个样子 甚至更糟 |
[41:24] | Our terms are up in two years, John. | 我们还有两年就要卸任了 约翰 |
[41:26] | This wound will still be fresh in two years. | 两年后这还是新伤口 |
[41:29] | Hell, the state will still be in litigation in two years. | 两年后州政府还是诉讼被告呢 |
[41:31] | There will be no litigation, Ronnie. | 不会有诉讼的 罗尼 |
[41:33] | And you’ll both still be in office. | 而且你们会继续连任 |
[41:39] | When’s the last time a governor gave you his word? | 上一次有州长向你们保证是什么时候 |
[41:42] | Never. | 从未有过 |
[41:45] | Well, you have mine. | 那我给你们保证 |
[41:48] | Andy will vote to approve, no matter what we do. | 无论我们做什么 安迪都会投赞成票的 |
[41:51] | That’s why Andy is not sitting here. | 所以安迪不在这里 |
[41:56] | I only need two votes. | 我只需要两票 |
[41:58] | Do I have them? | 你们肯给吗 |
[42:03] | Once you deny their re-zoning request, | 只要你们拒绝了他们重新划分区域的申请 |
[42:07] | I’m revoking their lease on our land. | 我就会撤回他们的租约 |
[42:09] | I’m placing the ranch in a conservation easement. | 我会给农场赋予保护地役权 |
[42:12] | There’ll be nothing to litigate. | 没什么能告的 |
[42:15] | Should’ve just told me that from the beginning. | 你早该告诉我的 |
[42:18] | We’ll issue the denial tomorrow. | 我们明天就去签发拒绝文件 |
[42:31] | Dad… | 爸 |
[42:33] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[42:34] | If you put the land in a conservation easement, | 如果你给土地赋了保护地役权 |
[42:36] | we have no moves. | 我们就没办法了 |
[42:38] | We can’t sell off a piece to cover losses or taxes. | 我们没办法卖掉土地来弥补损失或者支付税款 |
[42:42] | We can’t ever develop it, and neither can anyone else. | 我们就不能开发了 别人也一样 |
[42:45] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[42:46] | Dad, we could lose the whole thing. | 爸 我们可能会丢掉整个农场的 |
[42:49] | But it’ll be whole, honey. It’ll be whole. | 但它会是完整的 宝贝 完整的 |
[42:55] | And that matters more than any name on a deed. | 这一点比地契上的名字重要得多 |
[43:01] | We’ll worry about who runs things when… | 等到时候了 我们再 |
[43:05] | when that’s a worry. | 来操心这些事情 |
[43:49] | Wasn’t expecting you. | 没想到你会来 |
[43:52] | I wish you would have called, | 早打个电话说一声就好了 |
[43:53] | I would have had supper prepared. | 我就准备晚餐了 |
[43:54] | Yeah. I’ll get by with a sandwich. | 我吃个三明治就行 |
[43:57] | How’s the herd? | 畜群怎么样了 |
[44:00] | Wolves got into the pairs in pasture nine. | 有狼进到放牧地区了 |
[44:01] | So I moved ’em to the barn. | 所以我都给赶回谷仓了 |
[44:02] | Got Ryan and Colby out there hunting them now. | 瑞安和科尔比正在猎狼 |
[44:06] | You need depredation tags. | 那你需要许可标签 |
[44:08] | Yeah, we got ’em. | 有了 |
[44:11] | Um, the boy, he got in an accident. | 那孩子 出了点意外 |
[44:15] | It was on your horse. | 在你的马上 |
[44:18] | Is the boy okay? | 那孩子没事吧 |
[44:19] | Broke his arm. He’ll survive. | 摔断了手臂 人没事 |
[44:22] | But…the horse wasn’t as lucky. | 但马就没那么走运了 |
[44:25] | He stepped in a badger hole and shattered his leg, | 他踩到了獾洞 摔断了腿 |
[44:28] | so…I had to put him down. | 我不得不了结他 |
[44:33] | I’m sorry, sir, it’s my fault. | 抱歉 是我的错 |
[44:37] | Riding is what the horse is for, Rip. | 马就是用来骑的 里普 |
[44:41] | Could’ve stepped in a badger hole turned out just as easy. | 踩进獾洞也可能没事 |
[44:54] | Thought y’all were in Helena. | 我还以为你们去赫勒拿了 |
[44:57] | I manipulated the wheels of government so I could see you. | 我滥用了一些权力回来见你 |
[45:02] | How long you here for? | 你能待多久 |
[45:05] | We leave in the morning. | 早上就走 |
[45:10] | Gotta fill a week’s worth of loving into eight hours. | 得把一周的爱浓缩进8小时里 |
[45:17] | Hope you weren’t planning on sleeping. | 希望你不是打算睡觉 |
[45:36] | Got ’em. | 出现了 |
[45:38] | Fire on three, two, one. | 倒数三下开枪 |
[45:41] | 3 2 1 Three, two, one. | |
[45:52] | Safe. | 安全了 |
[46:29] | Oh, fuck. | 操 |
[46:31] | Uh, these wolves are from the park. | 这些狼是公园里的 |
[46:44] | Fuck! | 操 |
[46:46] | What do we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[46:48] | If those radio collars are motionless for twelve hours | 如果这些项圈十二个小时没动静 |
[46:51] | they send out a distress signal, | 就会发出求救信号 |
[46:53] | then there’s 15 Game Wardens standing in this field | 然后明天早上就会有条子过来 |
[46:55] | in the morning and you and I | 你我明晚就要 |
[46:56] | are on the fucking news tomorrow night. | 上晚间新闻了 |
[46:57] | So what do we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[46:58] | We gotta get these collars off | 我没得把这些项圈解下来 |
[47:00] | and keep them moving until I figure this out. | 在我想到办法之前继续移动它们 |
[47:02] | So what you wanna do is jog them around in a fucking circle? | 所以你准备带着这些玩意儿跑圈儿吗 |
[47:04] | These wolves have fucking Facebook pages. | 这些该死的狼都有自己的脸书主页 |
[47:06] | People walk around in t-shirts with their pictures on them. | 还有人买有他们照片的T恤 |
[47:09] | People find out that we killed them, | 要是被人发现我们杀了该些狼 |
[47:10] | on the Governor’s ranch? | 还是在州长的农场上 你猜会怎么样 |
[47:13] | We have tags. It’s legal. | 我们有许可标签 这是合法的 |
[47:20] | Son of a bitch. | 该死的 |
[47:59] | It’s over here, sir. | 在这边 |
[48:08] | There’s another dead elk over there somewhere, too. | 那边还有头死了的驼鹿 |
[48:15] | There’s something in the water. | 水有问题 |
[48:17] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[48:19] | Come on, Lloyd! | 走吧 洛伊德 |
[48:33] | Put me down. | 放我下去 就那边 |
[49:07] | What the hell do you think you’re doing? | 你们他妈的在干什么 |
[49:17] | What are you spraying it with? | 你们在撒什么 |
[49:19] | – Paraquat for the weeds. – What? | -撒百草枯 -什么 |
[49:21] | Some kind of pyrethroid for mosquitos. | 用来杀虫的 |
[49:27] | That’s my ranch down there. | 那边是我的牧场 |
[49:31] | Whatever you’re spraying it with it’s in the creek now | 你们撒的东西现在进了水源 |
[49:34] | and it’s killing my cattle. | 害死了我的牲畜 |
[49:37] | It’s killing everything. | 死了好多东西 |
[49:39] | I’m licensed to spray it. These are EPA approved. | 我证照都齐全 这些是有环保局许可的 |
[49:41] | I don’t give a shit who approved it. | 我不管谁许可的 |
[49:43] | It’s killing my cattle. | 它害死了我的牲畜 |
[49:45] | Take it up with the EPA. | 那你找环保局去 |
[49:47] | Phone company says put in a cell tower, that’s what we do… | 电话公司叫我们建信号塔 我们就是干这个的 |
[49:49] | I can’t get a bulldozer up here. | 我没办法弄推士机上来 |
[49:50] | It’s the top of a mountain. | 这里是山顶 |
[49:52] | This is the only way to clear it. | 只有这样才能清理掉草 |
[49:53] | EPA says it’s harmless. | 环保局说这是无害的 |
[49:55] | It’s killing my cattle. | 它害死了我的牲畜 |
[49:56] | Take it up with the phone company. | 那你去找电话公司 |
[49:58] | Your cattle aren’t my problem. | 你的牲畜不归我管 |
[49:59] | Got a card? | 有名片吗 |
[50:10] | Why am I not surprised? | 真是一点都不意外 |
[50:19] | All right, let’s go. | 行 我们走 |
[52:22] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[52:35] | Hello? | 谁啊 |
[52:45] | Hey! | 喂 |
[53:18] | Fuck. | 操 |
[54:03] | You still awake? | 你还醒着吗 |
[54:05] | Yeah. | 醒着 |
[54:08] | You should be plum wore out. | 你该累死了 |
[54:11] | Mm. Just thinking. | 就是想想 |
[54:16] | Good thoughts? | 有什么好想法吗 |
[54:19] | No, not really. | 不算有 |
[54:29] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[54:42] | Why in the hell did you shoot the ones with the collars? | 你们他妈的就非得打有项圈的吗 |
[54:45] | We were using thermal. We couldn’t see the collars. | 我们用的热成像 看不到项圈 |
[54:48] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[54:49] | Well, start taking the collars off. | 那就赶紧把项圈拆下来 |
[54:51] | We’re taking them with us. | 都得带走 |
[54:52] | These things record every step these wolves make, | 这些玩意儿会记录这些狼的所有行动 |
[54:54] | So we’re gonna have to move like a wolf pack. | 所以我们得像狼群一样行动 |
[54:56] | I want you to take one and put it in your saddle bag | 你拿上一个 放到鞍袋里 |
[54:58] | and I want you to take the other and put it in front of you | 你拿上另一个 放在马上 |
[55:00] | – while you ride. – Where we going? | -然后出发 -我们去哪儿 |
[55:02] | Back in the park. | 回公园里去 |
[55:23] | That’s good. | 不错 |
[55:27] | No, no, no, Ryan. Not that tight. | 不行 瑞安 别绑那么紧 |
[55:30] | They need to come off somewhere. | 得让它们掉下来 |
[55:34] | That’s good. | 不错 |
[55:42] | Listen up, you don’t tell a fucking soul. Ever. | 听着 不能告诉别人 |
[55:46] | This never happened. | 这件事从未发生过 |
[55:48] | Who am I gonna tell? | 我能告诉谁呢 |
[55:50] | That could put me in jail for a fucking decade. | 这事儿要出了 我得坐个十年牢 |
[55:53] | Ryan, next time don’t shoot the ones | 瑞安 下次别打死那些 |
[55:55] | with the GPS beacons on them. | 有定位项圈的狼 |
[56:28] | – Morning. – Morning. | -早 -早 |
[56:40] | I’ve never seen anything like it. | 我从来没见过这种风景 |
[56:43] | Well, there isn’t anything like it. | 确实少见 |
[56:47] | Where does it end? | 尽头在哪里 |
[56:52] | Well… | 尽头 |
[56:56] | Well, you can’t… | 你 |
[56:59] | You can’t see that from here. | 你从这里看不到尽头 |
[57:03] | Can’t imagine what it takes to maintain this place. | 难以想象维护这里的代价 |
[57:06] | Takes everything, Clara. | 是一切 克拉拉 |
[57:10] | It takes everything we’ve got. | 需要我们的一切 |
[57:14] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[58:20] | Next time on an all-new Yellowstone. | 黄石 下集预告 |
[58:23] | Find a way to ruin this family. | 给我想办法毁了这个家庭 |
[58:27] | Turn her loose. | 让她自由发挥 |
[58:29] | My vision told me I’d have to choose, so I’m choosing. | 我的愿景告诉我 我得做出选择 所以我做了 |
[58:32] | This ain’t easy, Kayce. | 这不容易 凯西 |
[58:35] | We have no choice but to fight. | 我们别无选择 只能反抗 |
[58:37] | We can remove him. | 我们可以除掉他 |
[58:38] | You mean we can martyr him? | 你是说处死他吗 |
[58:39] | I’m going to teach you the master rules | 我会好好教教你规矩 |
[58:43] | and that lesson will not be pleasant. | 这一课 绝对不会让你好过 |