时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Fished a radio collar out of the Yellowstone River. | 在黄石河里面捞出来一个无线电项圈 |
[00:15] | Seen any wolves around lately? | 最近在附近看到过狼群吗 |
[00:17] | Sounds like poachers. | 听上去像是偷猎者干的事 |
[00:19] | – Sure does. – Care to ride with us? | -当然 -介意带我们过去看看吗 |
[00:21] | Monica wants to have a funeral. | 莫妮卡想要办葬礼 |
[00:23] | She wants him here where she can visit. | 他希望把他安置在她能见到的地方 |
[00:26] | Whatever she wants, you– you give it, son. | 不管她想要什么 你 都满足她 儿子 |
[00:28] | I can’t serve both. | 我没办法两全 |
[00:30] | I choose her and I choose my son. | 我选择她 选择我的儿子 |
[00:33] | You promised and you took millions in lease payments! | 你做过保证 你收了几百万的租赁付款 |
[00:36] | You have no case. | 你告不赢的 |
[00:37] | And you know it. | 你是知道的 |
[00:38] | You’re better than I expected. | 你比我想象得要厉害 |
[00:41] | I am here just to find a soft landing. | 我是来找个软着陆的 |
[00:45] | How busy are you tomorrow night? | 你明天晚上忙吗 |
[00:48] | New York would like to drop the suit. | 纽约希望放弃诉讼 |
[00:50] | Find a way to ruin this family, Ellis. | 想办法毁掉这个家庭 埃利斯 |
[00:54] | Hey, let’s go to a bar in Bozeman. | 我们去波兹曼的酒吧 |
[00:55] | Yeah, that’s a bad idea every time. | 是 每次这么做都是坏主意 |
[00:58] | Aren’t you a tall drink of water? | 你可真是个高挑亮眼的可人 |
[01:00] | I’m married. Go on. | 我结婚了 |
[01:01] | I’m taking your husband home. | 我要带你丈夫回家 |
[01:20] | What day is it? | 今天是什么日子 |
[01:24] | Thursday, I think. | 周四 我想是 |
[01:38] | What happened to you? | 你是怎么了 |
[01:41] | Fucking men. | 该死的男人 |
[01:43] | Worked you over pretty good, huh? | 把你折腾的不轻 |
[01:46] | I’m talking about the cop that arrested me. | 我说的是那个逮捕我的警察 |
[01:53] | Prick is in the club three nights a week. | 那个混帐每周在酒吧待三天 |
[01:55] | He can’t cut me a break? | 他不能放我一马吗 |
[01:59] | They get you for D. U. I? | 他们因为醉酒驾驶把你抓进来的 |
[02:02] | Aggravated assault. | 严重人身侵犯 |
[02:05] | Some bitch from California tried to fuck my husband | 有个加州来的贱人想要上我的丈夫 |
[02:08] | so I beat her with a beer bottle. | 所以我用啤酒瓶砸了她 |
[02:11] | So, you’re like a fucking criminal. | 所以 你是个罪犯 |
[02:14] | I am the wrath of a woman scorned. | 只是被蔑视后的一愤怒女子 |
[02:16] | Call it what you will. | 随便你怎么说 |
[02:18] | It’s always some bitch from California. | 总是加州的贱人惹的事 |
[02:22] | Every fucking time. | 每次都是 |
[02:25] | Bethany Dutton. Let’s go. | 贝瑟尼·达顿 我们走 |
[02:29] | You don’t look like a Bethany. | 你看起来不像是叫贝瑟尼的人 |
[02:31] | I’m not a Bethany. I’m a Beth. | 我不叫贝瑟尼 我是贝丝 |
[02:47] | My hero. | 我的英雄 |
[02:49] | Knock when you’re done. | 等你完事了敲敲门 |
[02:54] | Boy, you have really fucking done it this time. | 乖乖 你这次彻底搞砸了 |
[02:58] | What’s the big deal, Jamie? | 有什么大不了的 杰米 |
[03:00] | I got into a bar fight in Bozeman. | 我在波兹曼的酒吧打了一架 |
[03:03] | I mean, Montana Board of Tourism | 我是说 蒙大拿旅游理事会 |
[03:04] | should put that on fucking t-shirts. | 应该把这话印在衬衫上 |
[03:06] | I don’t think the Montana Board of Tourism | 我不觉得蒙大拿旅游理事会 |
[03:08] | is too fond of locals beating the shit | 会喜欢当地人殴打 |
[03:10] | out of tourists on vacation. | 前来度假的游客 |
[03:13] | Well, that’s why I called you. | 所以我才打给你 |
[03:14] | You can find the rug to sweep this under, right? | 你能想办法掩盖起来 |
[03:17] | There is no rug for this one, Beth. | 这回没地方可藏了 |
[03:19] | It’s a County Attorney issue. | 这是县检察官的案件 |
[03:21] | So your best bet is to hope this woman has a plane to catch | 所以你最大的希望就是这个女人急着赶飞机 |
[03:23] | or she’s too hungover to come down here | 或者醉倒不省人事 |
[03:26] | and file formal charges. | 不能去提请正式诉讼 |
[03:27] | This is your legal advice? | 这是你的法律建议吗 |
[03:30] | Sit here and hope? | 坐着听天由命 |
[03:32] | It’s not advice. It’s your only option. | 这不是建议 这是唯一的选择 |
[03:37] | If she doesn’t file charges, | 如果她不提起诉讼 |
[03:38] | and that’s a big fucking “if” considering the photo | 考虑到我看到的那张照片她脸上葡萄柚大小的肿块 |
[03:40] | I saw of the grapefruit on her forehead, | 先别说她放弃诉讼的希望多渺茫 |
[03:43] | then I will ask the County Attorney | 我会请求县检察官 |
[03:46] | to show some mercy based on your diminished capacity | 基于你对于自己情绪控制无能 |
[03:49] | to control your fucking emotions. | 对你从宽处理 |
[03:53] | So, yeah, you just sit here and hope. | 所以 是 你只能坐着听天由命了 |
[04:01] | But no matter what, if this reaches the press, | 但是无论如何 如果这事传到媒体耳朵里 |
[04:04] | it’s a big embarrassment for our father. | 会让咱父亲脸上无光 |
[04:05] | You mean my father. | 你是说我父亲 |
[04:08] | Your father’s out of chances to be embarrassed, isn’t he, Jamie? | 你父亲早就没这个机会了 不是吗 杰米 |
[04:12] | I’m going to go back to my cell. | 我会回到我的囚室 |
[04:15] | I’m going to take a nap. | 回去睡一觉 |
[04:17] | And you’re going to sit on the fucking steps of this place | 而你呢 要坐在这个地方 |
[04:20] | and you’re going to wait for Miss California | 等着加利福尼亚小姐过来 |
[04:22] | to walk up, and when she does, you are going to stop her. | 等她来了 你必须拦住她 |
[04:27] | How the hell am I going to do that? | 我怎么做到这一点 |
[04:30] | It’s not my problem, Jamie. | 这不是我的问题 杰米 |
[06:09] | Hey. You got this Dutton assault case? | 你负责达顿袭击的案子吗 |
[06:12] | Uh, yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[06:13] | Why no charges against the complainant? | 原告被指控的罪名是什么 |
[06:16] | It was a bar fight, wasn’t it? | 那是酒吧斗殴 是不是 |
[06:18] | It was one hell of a bar fight from the report. | 从记录来看打得惊天动地 |
[06:20] | There is no self defense in a bar fight, | 酒吧斗殴是不存在自卫的 |
[06:23] | which is to say the victim is a defendant as well. | 也就是说受害者也会受到起诉 |
[06:25] | Is she coming in? | 她会来吗 |
[06:26] | – I’m waiting for her now. – I’ll wait with you. | -我正在等她 -我和你一起等 |
[06:41] | You have the Montana Educators Luncheon at noon. | 你中午要去蒙大拿教育者午餐会 |
[06:45] | Cancel it. | 取消掉 |
[06:47] | Governor, I think that sends the wrong message. | 州长 我觉得这会传递错误的信息 |
[06:49] | All right, who exactly attends the Montana Educators Luncheon? | 好 参加午餐会的都是什么人 |
[06:54] | Everyone. Senator Perry will be there. | 所有人 佩里参议员会到场 |
[06:56] | Legislators, School Superintendents, | 立法者 学区总监 |
[06:58] | the President of Montana State. | 蒙大拿大学的校长 |
[06:59] | Why do they call it the Educators Euncheon | 要是没有教育者参加 |
[07:01] | if there’s no educators there? | 为什么叫教育者午餐会 |
[07:04] | It’s Thursday, Clara, all the educators are in school. | 克拉拉 星期四所有人教育者都在学校 |
[07:08] | Tell you what, when the Educators’ Luncheon | 等什么时候午餐会是关于教师的了 |
[07:09] | is about teachers, I’ll go. | 我再去 |
[07:20] | Who are they? | 他们是什么人 |
[07:21] | It’s the policy advisors’ meeting. | 那是政策顾问会议 |
[07:25] | Policy advisors for who? | 谁的政策顾问 |
[07:28] | For you. | 你的 |
[07:34] | How can my policy advisors have a meeting | 为什么我的政策顾问 |
[07:35] | about policies without me? | 开会不带我 |
[07:57] | You’re in my seat. | 你坐到我的座位了 |
[08:00] | So what policies are we discussing today? | 所以我们在讨论什么政策 |
[08:08] | Nobody? | 没人说吗 |
[08:11] | Let’s see… | 我们看看 |
[08:15] | “In accordance with the U.S. Green initiative, | 依照美国绿色倡议 |
[08:17] | “Montana is leasing 7,000 acres in Powder River County | 蒙大拿要将7000英亩粉河县土地 |
[08:21] | to Sun Energies.” | 出租给太阳能源 |
[08:24] | What is Sun Energies? | 太阳能源是什么 |
[08:26] | It’s a solar farm company. | 是一家太阳能发电公司 |
[08:29] | Mm. And you are? | 你是 |
[08:32] | Stanley…Roberts. | 斯坦利 罗伯茨 |
[08:34] | And you are? | 你是 |
[08:36] | Your chief policy advisor, Mr. Governor. | 你的政策顾问主任 州长先生 |
[08:38] | Well, nice to fucking meet you. | 真是幸会 |
[08:40] | I tried to schedule a lunch but you’re… | 我试着安排午餐但是你 |
[08:43] | She said you aren’t taking lunches. | 她说你不接受午餐会 |
[08:46] | Where’s your office, Stanley? | 你的办公室呢 斯坦利 |
[08:48] | Just Right down the hall. | 就在走廊那边 |
[08:50] | Know what? So is mine. | 知道吗 我的也是 |
[08:52] | Ever dawn on you just to come by and say howdy? | 你没想到跟我来问个好吗 |
[08:55] | My mistake. | 我的失误 |
[08:58] | I’d say. | 可不是 |
[08:59] | Let’s see what other policies I’m proposing. | 来看看我还要提议什么政策 |
[09:04] | Suspend natural gas leases on state land | 终止粉河县土地的天然气租约 |
[09:06] | in Powder River County to support | 以支持艾草榛鸡 |
[09:08] | the Sage Grouse Restoration Project. | 恢复计划 |
[09:15] | Um, there’s been a precipitous drop in sage grouse numbers | 艾草榛鸡的数量大幅下跌 |
[09:19] | and there is empirical evidence | 有实际证据 |
[09:21] | that gas exploration and extraction | 证明天然气勘探和开采 |
[09:23] | have a negative impact on the sage grouse environment. | 对艾草榛鸡的生存环境造成负面影响 |
[09:27] | And what effect do you think seven thousand acres | 你觉得几千英亩的 |
[09:29] | of solar panels are going to have on their environment? | 太阳能板会对环境造成什么影响 |
[09:32] | There’s…no evidence that solar panels | 没有证据证明 |
[09:35] | would have any impact on the sage grouse environment. | 太阳能板对艾草榛鸡的生存环境有影响 |
[09:37] | What do they do with the sage brush | 他们放置的太阳能板 |
[09:38] | when they put in the solar panels? | 会对山艾灌木造成什么影响 |
[09:40] | They, they… | 他们 他们 |
[09:43] | They would clear it before putting in the solar panels. | 他们在放置太阳能板之前会清除掉 |
[09:45] | They remove the sage brush. | 他们会清除山艾灌木 |
[09:48] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[09:50] | Sage grouse live in the sage brush. | 艾草榛鸡生活在山艾灌木里 |
[09:53] | They do. | 没错 |
[09:55] | And you don’t think removing the sage brush | 你不认为清除山艾灌木 |
[09:57] | is going to have an effect on the population? | 会对他们的数量造成影响 |
[09:59] | I just said there’s no evidence– | 我刚说没有证据 |
[10:01] | Know what scares me about you, Stanley? You’re serious. | 知道你最让我害怕的是什么吗 是你一脸认真的样子 |
[10:05] | You’re looking at me and you’re not joking. | 你双眼直视我 你看不出问题 |
[10:07] | I think tops on my agenda today | 我认为我今天的头号议题 |
[10:09] | is going to be budget discipline. You’re all fired. | 就是整顿预算 你们都被解雇了 |
[10:13] | I’m very mindful of our tax payers’ money, | 我对于纳税人的钱很在意 |
[10:15] | and you are all wasting it. | 你们都在浪费税收 |
[10:16] | I’ll advise myself on policy, Clara. | 我给自己的政策当顾问 克拉拉 |
[10:19] | How much money did we just save? | 我们刚才省了多少钱 |
[10:21] | I would say… | 应该有 |
[10:23] | Roughly 1.6 Million dollars in salary and benefits | 如果你认真的话 大概省下来 |
[10:26] | if you’re serious. | 160万的工资和津贴 |
[10:27] | Oh, I’m pretty serious. | 我很认真 |
[10:32] | Look at that. | 瞧瞧看 |
[10:35] | What a great day for the State of Montana. | 这对蒙大拿是个好日子 |
[10:37] | Where to next? | 下面去哪 |
[10:39] | We have an emergency meeting with park officials | 我们和公园的官员 |
[10:42] | and U. S. Fish and Wildlife. | 还有联邦鱼类野生动物管理局有个紧急会面 |
[10:45] | Emergency meeting about what? | 什么的紧急会面 |
[10:47] | Doesn’t say. | 没说 |
[10:49] | Usually means someone died in the park. | 通常意味着有人死在公园里了 |
[10:50] | They’re in your office. | 他们在你的办公室 |
[10:57] | What’s the emergency? | 有什么急事 |
[10:59] | Governor, we’d like for you to take a look at this map. | 州长 我们希望您看看这张地图 |
[11:02] | The red lines indicate the path of a radio-collared wolf | 红线显示了一只佩戴无线电项圈的狼的路径 |
[11:05] | associated with the Rescue Creek pack. | 他是营救溪狼群的一只 |
[11:08] | All right. | 好的 |
[11:10] | As you can see… | 如你所见 |
[11:11] | Wherever we see these clusters, | 这些团簇通常表明 |
[11:13] | we associate with a kill site. | 出现了动物死尸 |
[11:15] | They’ll feed on a carcass for a few days, then they’ll move on. | 他们食用几天死尸 然后离开 |
[11:18] | They left the park here roughly three weeks ago, | 他们大约三周前离开公园 |
[11:21] | they traveled the tree line to here, | 穿越林木线来到这里 |
[11:23] | then they dropped down in this valley to here. | 从这里进入谷地 |
[11:29] | That’s my ranch. | 那是我的牧场 |
[11:32] | We’re aware. | 我们知道 |
[11:34] | The wolves clustered here for three days, | 狼群在这里聚集了三天 |
[11:36] | around what appears to be a kill, | 疑似在食用死尸 |
[11:38] | then they move straight south for thirty miles to here. | 然后向南直走三十英里来到这里 |
[11:43] | Now, that’s the Yellowstone River… | 那里是黄石河 |
[11:45] | They jump into the river, according to this data | 他们跳进河里 根据这里的数据 |
[11:48] | and they swim downstream for five miles. | 然后向下游游了五英里 |
[11:51] | Wasn’t aware wolves swam down rivers. | 不知道狼还有顺流游泳 |
[11:55] | They don’t. | 他们不会 |
[11:56] | We recovered one of the radio collars from the river. | 我们从河里捞出了无线电项圈 |
[11:59] | What are you getting at? | 你想说什么 |
[12:01] | We think the wolves were killed on your ranch | 我们认为狼在你的牧场被杀 |
[12:03] | and the collars transported back to the park. | 项圈被送回了公园 |
[12:09] | You think my cowboys killed those wolves. | 你认为是我的牛仔杀了狼 |
[12:12] | We think your cowboys killed those wolves. | 我们认为你的牛仔杀了那些狼 |
[12:30] | Yes sir? | 先生什么事 |
[12:31] | We had any wolves messing with the cattle? | 有狼袭扰我们的牛群吗 |
[12:34] | Wolves? No sir. | 狼群 没有 先生 |
[12:36] | Fish and Wildlife came by asking the same thing. | 鱼类野生动物管理局的人来问了一样的事情 |
[12:40] | All right. | 好的 |
[12:43] | There you have it. | 这就得了 |
[12:45] | Look, if they get into your cattle | 听着 如果他们袭击了你的牛群 |
[12:48] | you gotta do what you gotta do. | 你得采取必要措施 |
[12:50] | My guess: they shot them from a distance | 我的猜测是 他们从远处开枪 |
[12:54] | didn’t notice the collar, | 没留意到项圈 |
[12:57] | got spooked and tried to cover their tracks. | 发现之后想要掩盖踪迹 |
[12:59] | These radio collars aren’t monitored by us. | 这些无线电项圈并非由我们监控 |
[13:02] | An NGO pays for this research, | 一家非政府组织资助了这项研究 |
[13:04] | and they have the same data we have | 他们和我们收到一样的数据 |
[13:06] | and they are going to draw the same conclusion. | 他们会得出相同的结论 |
[13:08] | When they do, | 等他们发现 |
[13:11] | they will come after you with both barrels, Governor. | 他们会要你给个交代 州长 |
[13:14] | Look forward to it. | 我恭候他们大驾 |
[13:16] | Anything else? | 还有别的事吗 |
[13:19] | Thank you, gentlemen. Governor, we have the– | 感谢各位 州长 我们还要 |
[13:21] | Yep. | 好 |
[13:34] | Environmental groups can be a real problem. | 环境保护组织是个大问题 |
[13:37] | Yeah, you don’t say. | 是啊 可不是 |
[13:44] | This is Clara. | 这是克拉拉 |
[13:46] | It’s Jamie, let me speak to him. | 这是杰米 让我和他谈 |
[13:48] | Attorney general. | 总检察长 |
[13:51] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[13:52] | All right, there is a good chance I can make this go away. | 好的 我有可能把这件事摆平 |
[13:54] | But, in case I can’t, I need you to know | 但是 万一我做不到 我需要你知道 |
[13:59] | that I’m in police station in Bozeman | 我在波兹曼的警局 |
[14:01] | hoping to convince a young woman to drop | 有望能够说服那个女人 |
[14:03] | the aggravated assault charges she plans | 放弃对你女儿 |
[14:06] | to file against your daughter. | 严重侵犯的指控 |
[14:10] | This fucking day. | 今天真糟心 |
[14:14] | Can I, uh… | 我能 |
[14:16] | Can I have a little more context, Jamie? | 能给我提供点背景吗 |
[14:18] | Yeah, she mouthed off to Beth in a bar | 好 她在酒吧跟贝丝挑衅 |
[14:21] | and it went about how you’d expect. | 结果你肯定能想到 |
[14:24] | All right. Just, uh, keep me posted. | 有消息告诉我 |
[14:29] | Is there a crisis manager on my team, by any chance? | 我的队伍有危机处理人员吗 有吗 |
[14:34] | Well, that would be your press secretary who you never hired, | 那得由你从没雇佣过的新闻主任来处理 |
[14:38] | so I guess your crisis manager is me. | 所以 看来你的危机处理人员是我了 |
[14:43] | Can I have a minute? | 能让我单独待一会儿吗 |
[14:47] | Having fun yet? | 玩的开心吗 |
[14:48] | No chance you’d want to change jobs? | 想跟我交换工作吗 |
[14:50] | You’d hate this one more. | 你会更讨厌这份工作的 |
[14:53] | Any chance you’re in Helena? | 你有没有可能在赫雷纳 |
[14:55] | A good chance. | 很有可能 |
[14:57] | – Lunch plans? – Not anymore. | -午餐有安排了吗 -还没 |
[15:00] | – You know Benny’s Bistro? – Sure. | -你知道本尼小馆吗 -当然 |
[15:02] | – Noon? – You made my day. | -约中午吧 -你点亮了我的一天 |
[15:04] | Yeah, maybe you can make mine. See you in a bit. | 但愿你也能点亮我的 一会儿见 |
[15:21] | Yes, sir. | 好的先生 |
[15:34] | Miss Brewer. | 布鲁尔小姐 |
[15:35] | I understand you’d like to press. | 你知道你想起诉 |
[15:37] | Very much. | 何止是想起诉 |
[15:43] | I feel I must point out that by doing so, | 我有必要指出 如果这么做 |
[15:46] | you are exposing yourself to prosecution. | 你自己也后陷入被起诉的风险 |
[15:48] | How am I doing that? | 怎么会 |
[15:51] | There is no self defense claim in a bar fight. | 酒吧斗殴是没有自卫一说的 |
[15:54] | I assume you had been drinking, and I understand you | 你猜你一定喝了酒 还主动 |
[15:57] | approached Miss Dutton and instigated the incident. | 走到达顿小姐面前挑起争端 |
[16:00] | I didn’t instigate anything. | 怎么说是我挑起的 |
[16:08] | Yeah, you approached Miss Dutton and stated, | 好吧 你走到达顿小姐面前说 |
[16:11] | “I’m taking your husband home. | 我要带你丈夫回家 |
[16:14] | “You can come with us and watch | 你可以选择观看我俩快活 |
[16:15] | or he can tell you about it tomorrow.” | 也可以让他明天跟你讲细节 |
[16:18] | Are those not your words? | 这是你的原话吧 |
[16:22] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[16:23] | I was kidding. | 我明显是在开玩笑 |
[16:27] | She didn’t find it very funny. | 可她不觉得好笑 |
[16:30] | No shit. | 那还用说 |
[16:33] | Making statements or actions that threaten harm to another | 发表威胁言论 或作出让他人 |
[16:37] | or make them feel they are in danger is assault. | 感到危险的行为就叫侵犯 |
[16:41] | You don’t have to hit somebody to commit assault, | 侵犯的定义不光包括出手打人 |
[16:43] | you just have to present a threat. | 只要有动机就能认定为侵犯 |
[16:45] | You presented the threat. | 你表现出了这种动机 |
[16:47] | So if you press charges | 所以 一旦你提出起诉 |
[16:49] | the state must press charges against you. | 州政府也会反诉你 |
[16:51] | And since you are not a resident of Montana, | 因为你不住在蒙大拿 |
[16:53] | you present a flight risk and you bail will be withheld. | 法官会认定你有潜逃风险不予保释 |
[16:57] | Do you understand what that means? | 你懂我意思吗 |
[16:59] | So she just… | 所以她 |
[17:02] | She just gets away with it? | 她就这么逍遥法外了 |
[17:03] | She didn’t get away with anything. | 没那么简单 |
[17:05] | She spent the night in jail and she’s going to be charged | 她昨天在监狱关了一晚 会以妨害治安罪 |
[17:06] | with disorderly conduct. | 被提起诉讼 |
[17:10] | The choice is yours. | 选择权在你 |
[17:14] | I can’t wait to get out of this state. | 我恨不得马上离开这个州 |
[17:16] | Those fucking hillbillies. | 一群红脖子乡下人 |
[17:18] | Well, the feeling is mutual. | 彼此彼此啊 |
[17:20] | May I leave? | 我能走了吗 |
[17:22] | Please. | 请慢走 |
[17:29] | Saved me a ton of paperwork. | 帮我省了不少文书活儿 |
[17:32] | Thanks. | 感谢 |
[17:36] | Happy to help. | 客气了 |
[18:56] | What’re they doing? | 他们在干嘛 |
[18:58] | For Kayce’s boy is my guess. | 应该是为凯斯儿子那事吧 |
[19:25] | They told us this spot. | 他们说就在这里 |
[19:27] | If I would’ve known I would have dug that hole for you. | 要是早点告诉我 我就帮你挖好了 |
[19:29] | We don’t mind. It’s part of the ceremony. | 没事 这是仪式的一部分 |
[19:32] | There’s a dead horse over there. | 我看那边死了匹马 |
[19:34] | When did he die? | 什么时候死的 |
[19:35] | He died Monday. | 周一死的 |
[19:36] | I got an excavator coming out tomorrow to bury him. | 我明天派辆挖土机过来埋掉 |
[19:38] | We’ll bury him now. | 我们现在就埋吧 |
[19:40] | We’ll put him in the ground beside the boy. | 我们打算把他葬在孩子旁边 |
[19:44] | Can I ask you why? | 我能问问为什么吗 |
[19:47] | You can ask, but I ain’t gonna answer. | 你随便问 但我不能告诉你 |
[19:50] | Kayce’s all right with this, then? | 这事凯斯没意见吧 |
[19:52] | He knows. | 他知道 |
[19:54] | Well, you’re gonna need a big hole. | 看来得挖个大坑了 |
[19:56] | Jake, Ethan, run back to the barn | 杰克 伊森 回谷仓去 |
[19:58] | and grab us a bunch of shovels. | 拿几把铲子过来 |
[20:01] | I’ll help you, Mo. | 我来帮你 莫 |
[20:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:45] | Don’t wish for what you don’t want. | 不想要的东西别瞎求 |
[20:48] | You’re in it now, John. You might as well accept it. | 你已经身入围城了 约翰 接受现实吧 |
[20:51] | All right. | 行吧 |
[20:53] | Explain this job to me, because it makes no sense. | 给我解释解释这个工作 我干得一头雾水 |
[20:58] | All I do is go to middle schools and ribbon cuttings. | 一天到晚除了访问校园就是剪彩 |
[21:02] | Well, when the legislature’s in session | 等立法会议开始 |
[21:04] | you’ll be praying for ribbon cuttings. | 你就会怀念剪彩的日子了 |
[21:07] | At the end of the day, Montana is a business– | 说到底 蒙大拿就是一个公司 |
[21:10] | 12,000 employees, 600,000 customers, | 12000名员工 60万的客户 |
[21:13] | and you’re the CEO, and that’s all there is. | 你是首席执行官 就这么简单 |
[21:16] | And you really need to change your perspective | 你得改改自己对于 |
[21:17] | about these school meetings, too. | 学校典礼的态度 |
[21:19] | You know, these kids are gonna remember meeting the governor | 这些孩子在今后余生都会记得 |
[21:22] | for the rest of their lives. | 州长曾来看过他们 |
[21:23] | And who knows, you might even inspire one of them | 你说不定还能鼓舞哪个孩子 |
[21:25] | to become the governor one day. | 从小立下当州长的志愿呢 |
[21:26] | I mean, that’s how I was inspired. | 我就是这么被鼓舞的 |
[21:28] | All right, point taken. | 行吧 明白了 |
[21:30] | I stepped on a few land mines it appears. | 不过我好像踩到雷区了 |
[21:33] | Already? | 这么快 |
[21:34] | Others stepped on them for me. | 还不是我踩的 |
[21:36] | Seems my daughter got herself into a bar fight | 是我女儿 她在酒吧斗殴 |
[21:41] | and has been arrested. | 被捕了 |
[21:44] | I’m sorry. It’s not funny. | 抱歉 这一点都不好笑 |
[21:47] | I can see how that’s funny to anybody but me. | 理解 这事谁听了都觉得好笑 除了我 |
[21:49] | All right, well, if it doesn’t go away, just ignore it. | 听着 如果真摆不平 那就视而不见 |
[21:53] | You don’t comment on your personal family. | 不要对家人做任何评价 |
[21:55] | You love your daughter and hope she learns from her mistakes. | 你爱自己女儿 希望她能从中吸取教训 |
[21:57] | If she’s convicted, what are my… | 要是她被判有罪的话 我 |
[22:00] | what are my options? | 我都能做什么 |
[22:01] | You have none. | 你束手无策 |
[22:03] | Well, I take that back, you could pardon her, | 也不全是 你可以赦免她 |
[22:06] | but that’s officially the end of your political career, so… | 但这相当于宣告你政治生涯的结束 |
[22:10] | I don’t have to wait until the end of my term | 我不需要等到任期结束 |
[22:13] | to pardon someone? | 就能赦免他人么 |
[22:14] | I would strongly advise it | 强烈建议你在任期结束时再使用 |
[22:16] | but no, you have the authority to pardon, | 但没错 你随时都可以 |
[22:19] | to commute sentence, grant clemency, | 实施赦免 减刑 宽大处理 |
[22:21] | whenever you want. | 的权利 |
[22:22] | But once you open that Pandora’s Box, | 但一旦潘多拉魔盒被打开 |
[22:24] | it does not close, so… | 就再也关不上了 所以 |
[22:27] | Next land mine? | 下一个雷区呢 |
[22:30] | Environmental groups relating to… | 环保团体 |
[22:33] | wolves. | 与狼有关 |
[22:34] | – Avoid them at all costs. – Yeah. | -这群人可惹不起 -是啊 |
[22:38] | Buffalo and wolves were the bane of my two terms. | 我两届任期都被野牛和狼整得很惨 |
[22:40] | They are kryptonite. | 它们简直是大克星 |
[22:42] | You need to stay away and try like hell | 你离这种话题越远越好 |
[22:44] | to avoid taking a position. | 尽量避免表明立场 |
[22:46] | And you need to get an environmental advisor. | 此外还需找个环保顾问 |
[22:49] | Not one of your rancher buddies, an environmentalist. | 不是你的那些牧场主朋友 得是个环保主义者 |
[22:52] | Someone who understands the way that they think | 一个了解他们思维方式的人 |
[22:55] | so they can explain to you what the hell it is they’re thinking. | 以便从他们的角度理解他们的行为方式 |
[23:00] | Here’s my best advice about this job. | 下面是我的最佳忠告 |
[23:02] | Good governors initiate action, | 好州长采取主动 |
[23:04] | and bad governors spend all their time reacting. | 烂州长疲于应对 |
[23:09] | There are plenty of things to clean up besides an airport. | 除了机场你还有很多事项要善后 |
[23:17] | You’re the only man I know who would actually pout | 你是所有我认识的人中 |
[23:19] | over winning the election that he entered. | 赢了选举还噘起小嘴的 |
[23:22] | I’m not pouting. | 我没噘嘴 |
[23:25] | Skulking, maybe, but…not pouting. | 说我躺平可以 但没噘嘴 |
[23:31] | You know, this is as much your legacy as that ranch. | 知道吗 这也是你的遗产 跟农场一样重要 |
[23:38] | You’re a smart woman, Lynelle. | 你真是个聪明的女人 莱奈尔 |
[23:40] | Oh, you’re just figuring that out? | 呵 你才看出来吗 |
[23:43] | Just enjoy your lunch, John. It’s on me. | 好好享用午餐吧 我请客 |
[24:02] | Disorderly conduct? | 扰乱治安 |
[24:06] | Way to go. | 干得好 |
[24:07] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[24:08] | Now I gotta pick up trash on the highway | 现在我得去高速路上捡垃圾了 |
[24:10] | with all my fucking free time. | 好像我还不够忙一样 |
[24:18] | Which car is yours? | 哪辆车是你的 |
[24:19] | I can’t take you back. I have to go to Helena. | 我不能送你 我得去趟赫雷纳 |
[24:21] | – Which one? – I’m serious. | -哪辆 -我说真的 |
[24:23] | Well, how do you want me to get home, Jamie? | 那你想让我怎么回家 |
[24:25] | Huh? Want me to hike my skirt up on the on-ramp? | 嗯 要我在匝道出口把裙子掀起来吗 |
[24:31] | I doubt it’d be the first time. | 也不是你第一次了吧 |
[24:52] | What the fuck is that? | 这他妈是什么 |
[24:53] | What’s what? | 是什么 |
[24:55] | The baby seat. What the fuck is that for? | 婴儿座椅 你装这玩意儿干嘛 |
[24:57] | You have a child? | 你有孩子吗 |
[25:04] | Do you have a child, Jamie? | 你有孩子了 杰米 |
[25:09] | A boy. | 儿子 |
[25:20] | God gave you a boy? | 上帝给了你一个儿子 |
[25:26] | You have my womb cut out of me… | 你他妈挖出了我的子宫 |
[25:31] | and God gave you a boy? | 上帝竟给了你个儿子 |
[25:41] | Fuck you! | 去死吧 |
[25:46] | Beth? | 贝丝 |
[25:47] | Let me guess, is it that brood mare | 我猜猜 是不是跟那个该死 |
[25:49] | of a fucking campaign manager? | 骚浪贱竞选经理生的 |
[25:50] | – Yes. – I saw her coming. | -是 -我早知道她打什么鬼主意 |
[25:55] | Beth. | 贝丝 |
[25:56] | Come on, Beth. Beth, stop, stop, stop! | 别这样 贝丝 站住 听我说 |
[25:59] | Taking you to that clinic is the greatest regret of my life. | 带你去那家诊所是我此生最后悔的事 |
[26:04] | Of all the awful shit that you have done | 你在这世上活了45年 |
[26:07] | in your 45 years on this planet, | 干了那么多坏事儿 |
[26:09] | Jamie, that is…that is really saying something. | 杰米 这么说还真有用呢 |
[26:12] | What… | 你 |
[26:15] | What did you name him? | 你给他取了什么名字 |
[26:18] | He’s named after me. | 跟我一样 |
[26:23] | Of course he is! | 果不其然 |
[26:25] | That’s what the world fucking needs. | 这个世界最需要的就是 |
[26:27] | Another fucking you. | 他妈的又一个你 |
[26:28] | Beth. | 贝丝 |
[26:31] | Dad doesn’t know about this. Nobody knows about this. | 老爸还不知道 也没人知道 |
[26:33] | Don’t worry about me telling him. | 别担心 我会告诉他的 |
[26:39] | I’m gonna take him from you. | 我会把他从你身边夺走 |
[26:41] | I’m going to rob you of fatherhood, Jamie. | 我要剥夺你当父亲的权利 杰米 |
[26:45] | You don’t deserve it. | 你不配当爹 |
[26:47] | And he deserves better than you. | 他值得比你更好的父亲 |
[26:51] | Next time you see him, you can kiss him goodbye, | 见到他时跟他好好吻别吧 |
[26:52] | because he’s as good as gone. | 他与死无异了 |
[28:20] | Car trouble? | 车坏了 |
[28:24] | Actually, I just got out of jail. | 我其实刚出狱 |
[28:27] | And when they let you out, they just let you out, | 人被放出狱时 他们啥也不给你 |
[28:29] | there’s no, uh, no phone call to a friend | 不能给朋友打电话 |
[28:31] | or a bus ticket. | 连张车票都不给 |
[28:33] | Just, you know, let you out on the street. | 就把你放回大街上 |
[28:40] | Seems an unfair policy toward one who is clearly | 对于一个难以融入社会的人来说 |
[28:44] | having trouble coping in society, don’t you think? | 这样的政策很不公平 不觉得吗 |
[28:50] | Definitely creates, uh… | 没错 会给人带来 |
[28:53] | Additional challenges for sure. | 额外的挑战 |
[28:55] | Right? | 对吧 |
[28:59] | – Do you need a… – Ride? | -你需要 -搭车吗 |
[29:02] | I’d love one. | 求之不得 |
[29:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[29:12] | What are the odds that you have a cigarette? | 你车上有烟的几率有多大 |
[29:15] | Not good. | 不大 |
[29:20] | Well, aren’t you cute? | 真是个小可爱 |
[29:22] | Mom’s gonna kill you, Dad. | 妈会杀了你的 爸爸 |
[29:25] | Is Mom the jealous type? | 你妈挺爱吃醋的吧 |
[29:27] | Mom wears the pants, if you know what I mean. | 我妈把我爸拿的死死的 你懂我意思吧 |
[29:31] | Sister, I know exactly what you mean. | 姐妹 我太懂了 |
[29:59] | Stop the car. | 停车 |
[31:10] | Nobody told me. | 没人告诉我 |
[31:13] | He didn’t tell anybody. | 他谁都没告诉 |
[31:16] | Just pulled up and saw all the cars. | 看到这么多车 就停了下来 |
[31:22] | Should we, uh, get closer? | 我们需要再走近点吗 |
[31:27] | I think this is as close as they want us, Dad. | 他们最多接受我们走到这儿 爸爸 |
[31:40] | So how was jail? | 监狱怎么样 |
[31:43] | Loud-mouthed pussy. | 别哪壶不开提那壶 |
[31:45] | You and I are going to have a long talk later. | 咱俩一会儿得好好谈谈 |
[31:46] | Yeah, well, I’m going to sleep later. | 呃 我一会儿打算睡个觉 |
[31:48] | We’ll have a short one now then. | 那我们就现在聊 |
[31:51] | Impulse control. | 冲动控制 |
[31:55] | Find some. | 你得学学 |
[32:15] | I don’t think they want us here. | 他们应该不希望我们呆在这 |
[32:18] | Even if they don’t want us, | 就算他们不希望 |
[32:21] | they need to know we care enough to stay. | 我们也要留下 表明我们在乎 |
[32:26] | Make me a promise. | 答应我 |
[32:28] | Don’t ever let them do that to me. | 我死了后别这么对我 |
[32:31] | Turn me to ashes and throw me to the wind. | 请把我烧成灰烬 抛向风中 |
[32:35] | That’s all the care I want. | 这才是真在乎我 |
[33:43] | John. | 约翰 |
[33:45] | I’m not sure the protocol. | 我不太清楚流程 |
[33:47] | There’s no protocol now. | 没什么流程了 |
[33:50] | Ceremony’s over. | 仪式已经结束 |
[33:53] | I wish I’d known. | 要能早点告诉我就好了 |
[33:56] | Grief isn’t meant to be shared. | 悲伤不适合分享 |
[33:59] | But comfort is. | 但安慰可以 |
[34:02] | They could use some now. | 他们现在需要的是安慰 |
[34:11] | John… | 约翰 |
[34:14] | This isn’t the place but we do need to talk. | 这里说这个不合适 但我们需要谈谈 |
[34:18] | About what? | 谈什么 |
[34:20] | About the three hundred jobs you eliminated | 你取消机场项目的同时 |
[34:22] | when you canceled the airport project. | 也裁掉了三百份工作 |
[34:26] | A lot of very unhappy people on the Reservation. | 让保留地怨声载道 |
[34:29] | Can you meet me at the Capitol tomorrow? | 你明天来议会大厦见我吧 |
[34:33] | I think you should meet me on the Reservation. | 最好你来保留地见我 |
[34:35] | Show the people you care enough to visit. | 用亲身拜访 证明你依然关心 |
[34:41] | I can do that. | 没问题 |
[35:06] | I know how you feel. | 我理解你的感受 |
[35:10] | I wished I didn’t, but I do. | 我宁愿自己不理解 |
[35:16] | I buried a son right over there. | 我有个儿子就埋在那儿 |
[35:19] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[35:25] | Blaming yourself, aren’t you? | 你很自责 对吗 |
[35:28] | Yeah, I did that, too. | 是啊 这个阶段我也经历过 |
[35:33] | Still do some days. | 现在依然会自责 |
[35:36] | I’ll tell you something I’ve never told anybody. | 但我要告诉你一件事 我从未对任何人讲过 |
[35:40] | I had a brother for about eighteen hours. | 我有个兄弟 他只活了十八个小时 |
[35:42] | His name was Peter. | 他叫彼得 |
[35:45] | He was born early, | 他是早产儿 |
[35:47] | and his little heart wasn’t strong enough. | 所以他的心脏还太过虚弱 |
[35:51] | Not much they could do back in those days. | 当年的医生束手无策 |
[35:53] | Not a lot they can do now. | 现在也没什么办法 |
[35:57] | So, they just gave him back to my mother. | 所以他们就这么把孩子交还给了我母亲 |
[36:01] | The doctors hoped and we prayed and… | 医生们希望有奇迹出现 我们也祈祷了 |
[36:03] | neither worked. | 但都没有用 |
[36:06] | And it changed my mother. It hardened her. | 这件事改变了我母亲 让她变得麻木了 |
[36:08] | She never…she never tried to have children again. | 在那之后 她再也没要过孩子 |
[36:13] | Years later, I was grown and Lee had just been born. | 多年之后 我长大成人 生下了李 |
[36:17] | Both my parents are looking at him, taking turns holding him. | 我的父母都围着孙子转 轮流抱着他 |
[36:21] | And my father got white as a ghost, | 然后我父亲的脸色变得惨白 |
[36:24] | looked at my mother and said, | 他看着我母亲 跟她说 |
[36:27] | “Peter lived a perfect life. | 彼得的一生是幸福的 |
[36:30] | “All he saw of this planet was you | 他对这个星球的了解只有你 |
[36:33] | and all he knew was you loved him.” | 他只知道你是爱他的 |
[36:39] | That boy lived a perfect life, Monica. | 那孩子过了幸福的一生 莫妮卡 |
[36:41] | We’re the only ones who know it was brief. | 只有我们知道那一生有多短暂 |
[36:44] | All he knew was you and that you loved him. | 他只认识你 只知道你爱他 |
[36:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[37:35] | Named him after me. | 你给他取了我的名字 |
[37:39] | I did. | 是啊 |
[37:41] | Means more than you’ll ever know, son. | 这对我来说真的意义非常重大 儿子 |
[37:46] | I know what it means. | 我明白 |
[37:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:55] | Hang on to this. | 这个你拿着 |
[37:57] | Even if you don’t use it, | 就算你不打算用 |
[37:59] | now is not the time to stop drawing a paycheck. | 现在也不是拒绝领薪水的时候 |
[38:06] | I’ll find someone to take your place | 如果这真的是你想要的 |
[38:09] | if that’s what you want. | 我会找人来替你的 |
[38:13] | It’s what I want. | 我确实是这么想的 |
[38:41] | Looks like you got tossed off one. | 你怎么看着这么累 |
[38:44] | Just been digging graves. | 刚才在挖坟 |
[38:46] | Horses go in the field, you know that. | 你也知道马是会自然回归大地的吧 |
[38:50] | Yeah, I know but they wanted it beside the boy. | 我知道 但他们想把马埋在那孩子旁边 |
[38:52] | Didn’t figure you’d say no. | 感觉你不会不同意 |
[38:56] | They say why? | 他们有说为什么吗 |
[38:58] | My guess is the boy has something to ride into Heaven. | 我猜是为了让那孩子能骑马上天堂 |
[39:05] | Uh, the Poison Creek outfit, they reached out, | 毒溪那边联系我了 |
[39:07] | they’re short handed to brand. | 他们缺人做烙印 |
[39:09] | They wanted our help so, if you’re all right with it, | 想请我们帮忙 所以如果你同意的话 |
[39:12] | go over there tomorrow. | 我明天就过去 |
[39:13] | When are we starting? | 那我们这里什么时候开始 |
[39:15] | Well, next week. | 下周 |
[39:17] | You plan on being here, don’t you? | 你是准备回来的吧 |
[39:18] | I mean, it’s not my place to– | 毕竟轮不到我 |
[39:20] | – I’ll be here. – All right. | -我会回来的 -好 |
[39:27] | Park Rangers came and asked me | 公园管理员来找过我 |
[39:30] | some question about wolves that held up here. | 问我是不是有狼跑到我们这里来过 |
[39:33] | You know anything about that? | 你知道这件事吗 |
[39:36] | Mm. They pulled down a cow, | 那些狼咬死了一头牛 |
[39:39] | and I asked Ryan to go out and shoot ’em. | 我就叫瑞安去打死他们 |
[39:42] | He shot the ones with the damn collars on ’em. | 结果他打死了戴着项圈的那些 |
[39:45] | I was worried that it was going to ’cause you a problem | 我担心这可能会给你添麻烦 |
[39:49] | so I tried to outsmart ’em and I guess I didn’t. | 所以我想瞒下来 但看着是没瞒过去 |
[39:52] | So, I’m sorry, sir. | 我很抱歉 |
[39:54] | Where are the wolves now? | 那些狼现在在哪儿 |
[39:56] | In a place that nobody will ever find them. | 在一个永远不会有人找到的地方 |
[40:09] | Horses in heaven. | 天堂之马 |
[40:12] | Mm-hm. That’s the best I could figure it. | 我只能想到这个办法了 |
[40:18] | Wouldn’t that be something? | 也是个不错的主意 |
[40:47] | ♪ Well, in you ♪ | 因为你 |
[40:55] | ♪ The good I’ll do Good I’ll do, oh ♪ | 我能做的好事 我能做的好事 |
[40:59] | ♪ The good I’ll do ♪ | 我能做的好事 |
[41:19] | ♪ The way the grass smells At night ♪ | 夜晚青草的气息 |
[41:21] | ♪ And you’ve got flames All in your eyes ♪ | 你眼里的激情 |
[41:23] | ♪ As they reflect the sparkler ♪ | 映着烟火 |
[41:25] | ♪ And you say we’ll never die ♪ | 你说我们永不死 |
[41:27] | ♪ Grab me by the hands Just as callused as I am ♪ | 拉住我的手 和我一样遍布老茧 |
[41:31] | ♪ Say your proud ♪ | 大声说出你的骄傲 |
[41:35] | ♪ Well, there’s blue jeans in the driveway ♪ | 有人从车道上来了 |
[41:37] | ♪ And you’re walking Inside sideways ♪ | 你走在了侧边路上 |
[41:39] | ♪ The wine always affects you In beautiful kind ways ♪ | 美酒总能带出不一样的你 |
[41:43] | ♪ Ask me if I’m staying And I say that I’m ♪ | 问我是否要留下 我说 |
[41:46] | ♪ Sleeping on the floor ♪ | 我会睡在地上 |
[41:51] | ♪ Won’t you tell me that you need me ♪ | 能不能告诉我 你需要我 |
[41:53] | ♪ ‘Cause lately I’ve been Needing someone to remind me ♪ | 因为最近 我需要有人提醒我 |
[41:57] | ♪ I’m worth more than Just an evening ♪ | 我不是那么廉价的 |
[42:00] | ♪ I awoke to kitchen smoke, You dancin’ ♪ | 我闻到厨房的烟火气而醒来 |
[42:02] | ♪ Like God’s moved In you before ♪ | 你舞姿灵动 惊为天人 |
[42:07] | ♪ Well, in you ♪ | 因为你 |
[42:16] | ♪ The good I’ll do Good I’ll do, oh ♪ | 我能做的好事 我能做的好事 |
[42:20] | ♪ Good I’ll do ♪ | 我能做的好事 |
[42:24] | ♪ Well, in you ♪ | 因为你 |
[42:32] | ♪ I’m new, I’m new Oh, how I’m new ♪ | 我焕然一新 我焕然一新 我焕然一新 |
[42:57] | ♪ Look in my eyes ♪ | 直视我的眼睛 |
[42:58] | ♪ I don’t wanna to hide ♪ | 我不愿躲藏 |
[43:00] | ♪ I’ve been waiting for you All damn night ♪ | 我已等你一整晚 |
[43:05] | ♪ Sundress, I’ll undress With nails on your skin ♪ | 脱掉你的太阳裙 抚摸你的肌肤 |
[43:08] | ♪ Turning white ♪ | 逐渐苍白 |
[43:12] | ♪ Getting high out in Austin Drunk in Tennessee ♪ | 在奥斯汀彻夜狂欢 在田纳西不醉不归 |
[43:16] | ♪ I don’t care where I am As long as you’re with me ♪ | 我不在乎自己身在哪里 只要有你 |
[43:21] | ♪ Those boys downtown talk So much shit when I leave ♪ | 我不在的时候 那些城里人总是胡言乱语 |
[43:25] | Good job, Reese. | 很好 里斯 |
[43:29] | ♪ Well, in you ♪ | 因为你 |
[43:37] | ♪ The good I’ll do Good I’ll do, oh ♪ | 我能做的好事 我能做的好事 |
[43:41] | ♪ The good I’ll do ♪ | 我能做的好事 |
[43:44] | ♪ ‘Cause in you ♪ | 因为你 |
[43:53] | ♪ I’m new, I’m new Oh, how I’m new ♪ | 我焕然一新 我焕然一新 我焕然一新 |
[44:01] | ♪ The way the grass smells At night ♪ | 夜晚青草的气息 |
[44:03] | ♪ And you’ve got flames All in your eyes ♪ | 你眼里的激情 |
[44:06] | ♪ As they reflect the sparkler ♪ | 映着烟火 |
[44:08] | ♪ And you say we’ll never die ♪ | 你说我们永不死 |
[44:10] | ♪ Grab me by the hands Just as callused as I am ♪ | 拉住我的手 和我一样遍布老茧 |
[44:13] | ♪ Say your proud ♪ | 大声说出你的骄傲 |
[44:17] | So how many are y’all running this year? | 你们今年情况怎么样 |
[44:21] | Bout the same as last year. | 跟去年差不多 |
[44:23] | But we won’t add any yearlings this year though. | 但今年我们不买幼崽了 |
[44:26] | Not with diesel prices and corn. | 现在这柴油还有玉米价 |
[44:29] | – No. – Shit. | -不可能 -操 |
[44:31] | When this finally makes it to the butcher shop, | 等影响到了肉铺的价格 |
[44:34] | it’s gonna sting. | 那可就是大伤了 |
[44:38] | It’s good to see your boy back. | 你儿子回来了 挺好的 |
[44:41] | It’s just for the summer. | 就回来过个暑假 |
[44:43] | He graduated, got a job in Boise. | 他毕业了 在博伊西找了份工作 |
[44:48] | But my daughter wants to stay. | 但我女儿想留下来 |
[44:51] | We’ll see if I can make a cowboy out of her | 看看我能不能把她那个废物老公 |
[44:52] | shit-for-brains husband. | 变成个合格牛仔 |
[44:55] | Only thing he seems to like making is babies. | 感觉他只想多生孩子 |
[44:58] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[45:00] | World sure is shrinking where you are. | 这地方确实在一天天地缩小 |
[45:05] | It’s good to see that airport squashed. | 还好那机场项目黄了 |
[45:07] | That ain’t gonna change nothing, Delbert. | 那也改变不了什么 德尔伯特 |
[45:10] | I mean, shit, it might slow it down a bit. | 确实 这样或许能拖慢脚步 |
[45:14] | At least the world hasn’t found out about this place yet. | 至少这地方还没被大家知道 |
[45:19] | It breaks my heart to think of the world we’re leaving them. | 想想我们要留给下一代人的世界 我就心碎了 |
[45:23] | Breaks my heart, too. | 我也一样 |
[45:26] | Hell, I don’t even have any kids. | 我连孩子都没有 |
[45:53] | Higgins. | 希金斯 |
[46:41] | What took you so long? | 怎么才来 |
[46:45] | I’ve only been Governor a week. | 我才当州长一个礼拜 |
[46:49] | I see you survived. | 我看你还活得好好的 |
[46:51] | – Thank you. – Well, there’s a catch. | -谢谢 -不是白帮的 有条件 |
[46:54] | A catch? | 什么条件 |
[46:56] | Yeah, it’s a supervised release for six months. | 是六个月的监护下释放 |
[46:58] | Supervised by who? | 谁监护 |
[47:03] | So, you release me from prison just to kidnap me? | 所以你把我从牢里放出来 就是为了绑架我吗 |
[47:07] | More or less. Need your help. | 差不多吧 需要你的帮助 |
[47:10] | With what? | 要我帮什么 |
[47:12] | Help me understand you. | 帮我理解你 |
[47:14] | Help me understand the way you think. | 帮我理解你的思考方式 |
[47:17] | What do I get in return? | 那我有什么回报吗 |
[47:19] | You just got it. Get in. | 你被放出来了 上车 |
[47:21] | – Where am I staying? – With me. | -那我住哪儿 -跟我住 |
[47:25] | I’m no political strategist | 我不是什么政治战略家 |
[47:27] | but granting clemency to a woman you’re shacking up with | 但你把我这个女人放出来还要带我 |
[47:29] | in the Governor’s mansion lends itself to some negative press. | 回你家跟你同居 这事儿传出去你脸上肯定不好看 |
[47:32] | At the ranch. | 是去牧场 |
[47:33] | Oh, great. With your bi-polar sociopathic daughter? | 好极了 跟你那个有躁郁症的反社会女儿一起吗 |
[47:36] | She’s hardly ever there. | 她基本都不在牧场上 |
[47:43] | So you know, I just went a year without sex, | 我先说清楚 我这一年都没做过爱 |
[47:46] | which is the longest I’ve gone since the first time I had it, | 自我破处之后就没这么久的空床期 |
[47:49] | and I’m still not fucking you. | 但我还是不会和你睡的 |
[47:51] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[47:54] | Our relationship will be purely professional. | 我们的关系是纯粹工作上的 |
[48:02] | Let her in. | 让她上车 |
[48:24] | Miss Atwood. | 阿特伍德小姐 |
[48:25] | Oh, come on. It’s Sarah. Have a seat. | 拜托 叫我莎拉就好了 请坐 |
[48:28] | I took the liberty of ordering us a bottle of Rose. | 我自作主张点了一瓶玫瑰葡萄酒 |
[48:30] | I hope you don’t mind. | 希望你不会介意 |
[48:33] | Well, can’t say I’ve ever had it. | 我也没尝过就是了 |
[48:36] | Oh. Well the French, | 那些法国人 |
[48:39] | they drink it like water in the summer. | 夏天把这个当水喝的 |
[48:46] | Try it. | 试试看 |
[48:55] | It’s refreshing. | 很清爽 |
[49:01] | It’s nice. | 不错 |
[49:07] | What? | 怎么了 |
[49:08] | Oh, I’m just trying to decide | 我只是在想接下来 |
[49:13] | the best path forward. | 采取什么办法最好 |
[49:15] | How do we manage this? | 我们要怎么应对现在这个状况 |
[49:17] | How do we as a company, recover? | 作为一个公司 我们要怎么恢复 |
[49:20] | How do we save face? | 怎么挽回脸面 |
[49:22] | But most importantly, how do we reverse his decision? | 更重要的 是如何转变他的决定 |
[49:24] | Either reverse his decision or get our money back. | 要么改变他的决定 要么拿回我们的钱 |
[49:27] | I mean, the state is facing a multi-billion dollar lawsuit | 现在州政府面临着标的数十亿的诉讼 |
[49:29] | and you know it. | 你心里也清楚 |
[49:31] | You won’t win. | 你们赢不了的 |
[49:33] | With some of the most vital elements | 你们开发项目当中的几个重要地块 |
[49:35] | of your development now in a Conservation Easement, | 现在都有了保护地役权 |
[49:37] | the argument is moot. | 你们根本毫无理由 |
[49:41] | We don’t have to win. | 我们也不用赢 |
[49:44] | We just need to keep it in the news long enough | 只需要让这件事在新闻上挂足够的时间 |
[49:47] | to assassinate your father’s reputation | 毁掉你父亲的名声 |
[49:50] | and choose a politician to support as the next governor. | 再找个新的政客来竞选下一任州长就可以了 |
[49:58] | I’m getting ahead of myself. | 我有点忘乎所以了 |
[50:03] | The purpose of this dinner was to seek a soft landing. | 约你吃晚餐是想找到和解的办法 |
[50:06] | Not to threaten positions. | 不是为了威胁你们 |
[50:11] | Let’s figure out if we can even get along first. | 先看看我们能不能相处好吧 |
[50:17] | Are you hungry? | 你饿吗 |
[50:21] | Not really. | 不太饿 |
[50:23] | Mm-mm. Me neither. | 我也一样 |
[50:24] | I’ve had enough of this fruity shit. | 这果味饮料我已经喝够了 |
[50:30] | Do you want to go to the bar? | 你想去酒吧吗 |
[50:37] | Sure. | 当然了 |
[50:38] | Oh, that’s not funny. | 真不好笑 |
[50:39] | Then why are you laughing? | 那你笑什么 |
[50:43] | I’m laughing because I’m uncomfortable. | 我笑是因为我不舒服 |
[50:46] | You’re uncomfortable because you find it funny. | 你不舒服是因为你觉得好笑 |
[50:53] | I’m dreading arguing with you in court. | 我真是不敢在法庭上和你辩论了 |
[50:56] | You should. You should. | 没错 你确实该怕 |
[50:58] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[51:02] | How the hell are you still single? | 你怎么会还是单身呢 |
[51:09] | Well… | 毕竟 |
[51:12] | when you live on a ranch an hour from town… | 我住在牧场上 离城里要一个小时车程 |
[51:17] | an hour from anything… | 去哪里都要一个小时车程 |
[51:20] | You don’t live on a ranch anymore. | 可你现在不住在牧场上了 |
[51:25] | Hm. No, I don’t. | 确实不是 |
[51:31] | I’m feeling a little irresponsible. | 我感觉有点不负责任 |
[51:43] | I’m starting to feel that way myself, too. | 我也开始有这种感觉了 |
[51:48] | Take me somewhere and prove it. | 那就带我走 证明给我看 |
[51:53] | ♪ But you know I’ve always been ♪ | 但你知道我一直都是 |
[51:57] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[52:14] | Okay. I don’t hear anybody. | 好了 这里没人 |
[52:20] | This way. | 这边走 |
[52:23] | – You… – No. | -你 -不是 |
[52:27] | This is what I call a fucking bathroom. | 这才叫浴室嘛 |
[53:00] | Wait. Wait… | 等等 等等 |
[53:02] | Who cares? Let him listen. | 谁在乎呢 让他听着呗 |
[54:27] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[54:29] | Nothing, baby. Just thinking. | 没什么 宝贝 在想事情 |
[54:33] | Maybe you should think about something different. | 或许你该想点别的 |
[54:37] | I’d love to. But…it ain’t gonna happen. | 我也想 但 我做不到 |
[54:43] | Go back to sleep. | 你继续睡吧 |
[54:56] | Who is this bitch? | 这小婊子是谁 |
[55:08] | Yeah, not her real name. | 不是真名 我就知道 |
[55:11] | What a surprise. | 果不其然 |
[55:49] | Our Justice system is in a state of utter collapse, huh? | 我们的司法系统真要崩溃了 是吧 |
[55:53] | And to think of all the hard work I did to put you in prison. | 想想我花了那么大力气才送你去坐牢 |
[55:57] | And think of all the hard work I’m doing to stay out. | 那也想想我花了多大力气才能留在外面 |
[56:02] | And I do mean hard. | 是真的很大力气 |
[56:03] | I’ll pick you up some Doxycycline when I’m in town | 等我去城里会给你买点强力霉素的 |
[56:07] | to kill whatever funk your snatch caught in the clink. | 给你下体除除牢里的菌 |
[56:09] | Mm. Thanks. Could you also get me a toothbrush? | 谢了 能给我再带把牙刷吗 |
[56:13] | I hate to keep using yours. | 我也不想一直用你的 |
[56:16] | Oh, well. Back to work. | 好了 回去工作了 |
[56:22] | I am not starting this day sober. | 我得来点酒 |
[57:23] | Next time on Yellowstone… | 黄石 下集预告 |
[57:26] | First Duttons to settle this valley… | 第一批来到这里的达顿家人 |
[57:28] | fighting was all they knew. | 他们只会打斗 |
[57:30] | She is not gonna help you, Dad. | 她不会帮你的 爸 |
[57:32] | You have invited your worst enemy to sleep in your bed. | 你这是引狼入室 |
[57:35] | Market Equities or its partners. | 市场股本或者它的合伙人 |
[57:37] | We can do whatever we want. | 我们可以随心所欲 |
[57:39] | They want the land, Dad. | 他们要那片土地 爸 |
[57:41] | That is all that you need to understand. | 你只需要明白这一点就可以了 |
[57:43] | Cowards rule the world these days, Rip. | 里普 这个世界被懦夫统治了 |
[57:45] | I think it’s time we showed them what we do and how we do it. | 我觉得是时候让他们看看我们是怎么做事 做什么事的了 |