时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | Market Equities will sue the state. | 市场股本将起诉政府 |
[00:14] | This state’s gonna go bankrupt. | 这个州要破产了 |
[00:17] | Sounds like an impeachable offense to me. | 我觉得构成弹劾条件了 |
[00:20] | I know how you feel. | 我知道你怎么想 |
[00:22] | So when I say that I am sorry, Monica, | 所以当我说对不起的时候 莫妮卡 |
[00:25] | I really mean it. | 我是诚心的 |
[00:27] | The Department of Interior has approved two pipelines | 内政部已经批准了两条管道 |
[00:30] | through the reservation. | 穿越保留地 |
[00:32] | If there’s nothing you can do and there’s nothing I can do | 如果你无能为力 我也无能为力 |
[00:34] | why are you telling me? | 你为什么要告诉我 |
[00:35] | Because I know who’s coming after your office | 因为我知道谁会来找你的麻烦 |
[00:37] | and they’ll use this against you. | 他们会用这个来对付你的 |
[00:39] | If the state kills the herd, will they pay you back? | 如果州政府扑杀了牛群 他们会还你钱吗 |
[00:42] | I don’t know how we rebuild a hundred years of genetics. | 我不知道如何重建百年基因库 |
[00:44] | Need to move our herd down south. | 我们得把牛群迁到南方 |
[00:46] | How much is that going to cost? | 那要花多少钱 |
[00:47] | 1.4 a month. | 一个月要1.4 |
[00:49] | I’ll go with the herd. | 我牛群一起 |
[00:50] | You four are coming with me. | 你们四个跟我来 |
[00:52] | Where? | 去哪儿 |
[00:53] | Somewhere where is doesn’t snow in the winter. | 一个冬天不下雪的地方 |
[00:55] | Young Rip: He’s dead? | 他死了吗 |
[00:57] | Why didn’t you just tell me he fell off his horse? | 你为什么不直接告诉我他从马上摔下来了 |
[00:58] | You said never to lie to you, so…I didn’t. | 您说过永远不能对您撒谎 所以 我就实话实说了 |
[01:01] | There’s a thing I could do | 我倒是有个法子 |
[01:03] | but if I do it, you don’t ever leave this place. | 但如果我做了 你就别想离开这里 |
[01:05] | You’ll be part of this ranch | 你会成为这个牧场的一部分 |
[01:06] | until the day you die. | 直到你死去的那一天 |
[01:17] | All right, ready? | 好 准备好了吗 |
[02:14] | What did he say? | 他说了什么 |
[02:19] | About my daughter. | 关于我女儿的事 |
[02:22] | What did he say? | 他说了什么 |
[02:28] | You killed him over it. It must have been pretty bad. | 你为此杀了他 一定不是什么好话 |
[02:33] | He…He talked about her… | 他 他说她 |
[02:37] | – He… – Something sexual? | -他 -和性有关吗 |
[02:41] | Yessir. | 是的先生 |
[02:43] | Something s-sexual. | 和性有关 |
[02:50] | Why did it bother you? | 但为什么惹怒了你 |
[02:53] | You’re not my daughter. | 你不是我女儿 |
[02:56] | Yeah, you should be shaking your head. | 是啊 你应该摇头 |
[02:58] | He was a good hand | 他是个好帮手 |
[02:59] | and now he’s gone because he insulted you. | 现在没了 因为他侮辱了你 |
[03:01] | But he didn’t insult you, | 但他没有侮辱你 |
[03:03] | he insulted my daughter, which insulted you. | 他侮辱了我女儿 然后冒犯到了你 |
[03:05] | Which leads me to my next question… | 这就引出了我的下一个问题 |
[03:08] | Is something going on between you and my daughter? | 你和我女儿之间有什么吗 |
[03:15] | Hmm, yeah. | 嗯 有的 |
[03:17] | That sure makes things a lot clearer. | 这样情况就清楚多了 |
[03:21] | The only time you fight working for me is to protect | 你只用在保护牧场里的人 |
[03:24] | somebody on this ranch, | 或者是牧场本身的时候 |
[03:28] | or the ranch itself. | 动手 |
[03:31] | And you will be surprised how much fighting you’ll have to do. | 你会惊讶地发现你得经常动手 |
[03:35] | It surprises the hell out of me. | 我反正很吃惊的 |
[03:46] | A long time ago, cowboys would drift in | 很久以前 牛仔会漂泊到此 |
[03:51] | and get work on some outfit, then disappear. | 拿走装备 然后消失不见 |
[03:56] | A few months later, a whole chunk | 几个月后 |
[03:58] | of the herd would disappear. | 一部分牧群会消失 |
[04:02] | It was the cowboys who started it. | 这种行为是牛仔们挑起的 |
[04:06] | You find out real fast who’s willing to ride | 你很快就会发现等他们也得被烙上印的时候 |
[04:08] | for the brand when they learn they gotta wear it. | 他们就会很愿意为牧场效劳了 |
[04:13] | Our cattle stopped getting stolen after that. | 从那以后 我们的牛就没被偷过了 |
[04:17] | What that means today is… | 今天意味着 |
[04:20] | You are committing yourself to this ranch | 你要把自己的余生都奉献给 |
[04:23] | for the rest of life. | 这个牧场 |
[04:26] | And this ranch is committing itself to you. | 这个牧场将会完全托付给你 |
[04:36] | You will have a home till the day you die… | 你会有一个家 直到你死的那一天 |
[04:43] | or this ranch is no more. | 或者这个牧场不复存在的那天 |
[04:50] | Now… | 现在 |
[04:53] | that is something worth fighting for. | 这是值得奋斗的事情 |
[05:03] | It’s ready. | 准备好了 |
[05:10] | You’re not staying? | 你不留下吗 |
[05:14] | Nah, this is between you and the cowboys that wear it. | 这是有烙印的牛仔和没烙印的牛仔之间的事 |
[05:18] | Don’t worry, I’ll know what you choose tomorrow. | 别担心 明天我就知道你选什么了 |
[05:28] | Didn’t know I had a choice. | 我都不知道我还有别的选择 |
[05:30] | You always have a choice. | 总是有选择的 |
[05:33] | What’s the choice? | 有什么选择 |
[05:34] | Another ride back to Wyoming. | 再去一趟怀俄明 |
[05:37] | But you ain’t coming back from the next one. | 但不会活着回来 |
[05:48] | ♪ Maybe I’ll be fast as you ♪ | 也许我会像你一样快 |
[05:51] | ♪ Maybe I’ll break hearts too ♪ | 也许我也会伤别人的心 |
[05:55] | ♪ But I think that You’ll slow down ♪ | 但我认为你会慢下来 |
[05:58] | ♪ When your turn to hurt Comes around ♪ | 当轮到你受伤的时候 |
[06:02] | Holy shit! | 天呐 |
[06:05] | – Congratulations. – Thanks. | -恭喜 -谢谢 |
[06:06] | You gonna hurt tomorrow! | 明天会痛的 |
[06:08] | Hurts pretty good now. | 现在就很疼了 |
[06:09] | It’s going to be a different hurt. | 会是不一样的疼 |
[06:13] | Here you go. Cheers, boys. | 给你 干杯 小子们 |
[06:15] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[06:17] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[06:18] | – Let’s deal the kid in. – Hell yeah. | -我们把那小子也算进来吧 -当然 |
[06:22] | Hell yeah. | 当然 |
[07:49] | Why do cowboys get up at three in the morning | 如果6点供应早餐 |
[07:50] | if breakfast is served at six? | 为什么牛仔要凌晨3点起床 |
[07:52] | Gotta get the horses saddled. | 得给马备鞍啊 |
[07:54] | Takes you three hours, does it? | 要备三个小时是吧 |
[07:56] | I don’t want to be the last man. | 我不想做最后一个 |
[07:57] | So cowboys pride themselves on honesty, | 所以牛仔以诚实为荣 |
[07:59] | but you start every day with a lie. | 但你每天都以谎言开始 |
[08:01] | It’s not a lie, it’s like a… | 这不是谎言 这更像是 |
[08:03] | test. | 一个测试 |
[08:04] | So you admit it. Breakfast ain’t at six. | 所以你承认了 早餐不是六点开始 |
[08:07] | No, we’ll be unloading trailers by six. | 不 我们六点前会把拖车卸完 |
[08:10] | Yes, and when we schedule a surgery at seven, | 是的 当我们把手术定在7点的时候 |
[08:11] | we don’t mean 5:45. | 并不是指5点45分 |
[08:13] | Told you, it’s a test. | 告诉过你 这是个测试 |
[08:16] | So what time is breakfast? | 所以什么时候吃早餐 |
[08:18] | That is one of life’s great mysteries. | 这是人生中最大的谜团之一 |
[08:26] | That’s a good way to miss breakfast altogether. | 这倒是完全错过早餐的好方法 |
[08:30] | Back around noon. | 中午左右回来 |
[08:38] | You forgot something, honey. | 你忘了点东西 亲爱的 |
[08:44] | This is a test, too, in case you were wondering. | 事先说明 这也是一个测试 |
[08:47] | Damn you, woman. | 你真是 女人 |
[08:48] | It’s a quandary. | 有些进退两难吧 |
[08:56] | ♪ Well, I don’t think That the city ♪ | 我不认为那个城市 |
[09:00] | ♪ Moves slow enough for me ♪ | 对我来说节奏够慢 |
[09:04] | ♪ So I’m gonna leave now And I… ♪ | 所以我现在要走了 |
[09:07] | ♪ Ain’t showing no warning ♪ | 不给任何警告 |
[09:11] | ♪ And I know that mama said ♪ | 我知道妈妈说过 |
[09:13] | You missed breakfast, Jimmy. | 吉米 你错过了早餐 |
[09:14] | ♪ That love’ll always Lead you home ♪ | 那份爱总会指引你回家 |
[09:15] | Apologies, sir. | 抱歉 先生 |
[09:16] | Don’t apologize to me. | 不要向我道歉 |
[09:17] | I ain’t the one with an empty stomach. | 我又不是饿肚子的那个人 |
[09:19] | – ♪ And I been following ♪ – Yes, sir. | -我一直走着 -是 先生 |
[09:21] | ♪ This lonely road For way too long ♪ | 这条孤独的路太漫长 |
[09:23] | ♪ So won’t you Pray for me tonight? ♪ | 所以今晚你会为我祈祷吗 |
[09:27] | ♪ I been heading down a dark cold road ♪ | 我一直走在黑暗寒冷的路上 |
[09:30] | ♪ I been dreaming of a Porch swing with some lights ♪ | 我一直梦想着有灯光的门廊秋千 |
[09:34] | ♪ Hoping I can find myself Back home ♪ | 希望我能回家找到自己 |
[09:47] | ♪ Now, I’m breaking horse ♪ | 现在 我在铁肖明戈 |
[09:50] | ♪ Out in Tishomingo ♪ | 备马 |
[09:54] | ♪ And every night I lie there ♪ | 每个夜晚我都躺在那里 |
[09:56] | ♪ And wonder where Good men’s dreams go ♪ | 想知道好人的梦想去了哪里 |
[10:01] | ♪ And most nights I wonder ♪ | 大多数夜晚我都在想 |
[10:03] | ♪ How far train cars Can travel ♪ | 火车能跑多远 |
[10:08] | ♪ Or how far a man can go before one’s truly unraveled ♪ | 或者一个人能走多远才会真正崩溃 |
[10:11] | Come on! | 快来 |
[10:15] | ♪ So won’t you Pray for me tonight? ♪ | 所以今晚你会为我祈祷吗 |
[10:16] | Come on, girl. | 来吧 牛牛 |
[10:20] | ♪ A dark cold road ♪ | 黑暗寒冷的路 |
[10:22] | ♪ And I been dreaming of a Porch swing with some lights ♪ | 我一直梦想着有灯光的门廊秋千 |
[10:26] | ♪ Hoping I can find Myself back home ♪ | 希望我能回家找到自己 |
[10:28] | Cowboys win! | 牛仔获胜 |
[10:44] | ♪ So won’t you pray For me tonight ♪ | 所以今晚你会为我祈祷吗 |
[10:48] | ♪ I been heading down A dark, cold road ♪ | 我一直走在黑暗 寒冷的道路上 |
[10:51] | ♪ I been dreamin’ of you By my side ♪ | 我一直梦想着你在我身边 |
[10:55] | ♪ Praying I can get myself back home ♪ | 祈祷我能让自己回家 |
[11:07] | Hup! Hup! | 走 走 |
[11:18] | ♪ Dance to the Rose Of San Antone ♪ | 随着圣安东的玫瑰起舞 |
[11:25] | ♪ Just can’t seem To let you go ♪ | 只是好像不能放下你 |
[11:32] | ♪ I never felt so lonesome When you said goodbye ♪ | 当你说再见的时候 我从未感到如此孤独 |
[11:41] | ♪ And just like Pat, The song and you make me cry ♪ | 就像帕特 这首歌和你都让我哭泣 |
[12:02] | Easy… Hey, easy. | 淡定 淡定 |
[12:06] | I feel sorry for the cowboy who’s gotta to break you. | 我很同情那个要驯服你的牛仔 |
[12:09] | All right. That’s looking better. | 好 看起来好多了 |
[12:11] | Good girl. | 好姑娘 |
[12:20] | You done yet? | 你弄完了没 |
[12:21] | Naw, we gotta work the two year-olds. | 不 我们得处理两岁的牛 |
[12:22] | Be home around six. | 6点左右回家 |
[12:23] | All right. What do you want for supper? | 好 你晚饭想吃什么 |
[12:25] | Thinking maybe the same thing I had for breakfast | 我早餐吃的那种吧 |
[12:28] | Baby, that’s dessert. | 宝贝 那是甜点 |
[12:29] | You gotta have supper first. | 你得先吃晚饭 |
[12:30] | You’re gonna wither away from loving me. | 你会慢慢不爱我的 |
[12:31] | That’s not a bad way to go. | 这是个不错的选择 |
[12:34] | All right, I’ll see you at six. | 好 6点见 |
[12:52] | Ain’t your feet sore from being in them boots all day? | 你穿了一天靴子 脚不酸吗 |
[12:54] | Yeah. | 酸啊 |
[12:55] | But uh, at least it’s a dry sore. | 但至少这是干酸 |
[12:59] | Was that supposed to be a joke? | 你这是个玩笑吗 |
[13:01] | Yeah, people always complain about the heat, | 是啊 人们总是抱怨天气太热 |
[13:03] | but then they say at least it’s a dry heat. | 但他们又说至少是干热 |
[13:06] | So I thought maybe… | 所以我想也许 |
[13:08] | Yeah, its a joke. | 啊对 是在开玩笑 |
[13:11] | Stay in your lane, baby. I’ll do the joking. | 你好好呆在你那条道上就行 宝贝 我来开玩笑 |
[13:13] | Okay, what exactly is allowable in my lane? | 好的 什么叫我那条道 |
[13:17] | – Foot rubs. – Foot rubs. | -脚部按摩 -脚部按摩 |
[13:20] | Mama needs pampering. | 妈妈需要点宠溺 |
[13:21] | Maybe some back rubs would be good. | 也许按摩一下背会更好 |
[13:23] | So, my lane is mostly rubbing you, that’s not terrible. | 所以 我那条道主要是负责给你按摩 还好 |
[13:25] | Yeah. The whole freeway is fair game. | 嗯 整条高速路都是公平的 |
[13:28] | Better not be a freeway. | 最好不是免费的 |
[13:31] | Better be a damn toll road and I got the only token. | 最好是条收费公路 而我有唯一的代金券 |
[13:34] | Okay. So you can joke. | 好的 所以你可以开玩笑 |
[13:36] | I am not joking. I’m very serious. | 我不是在开玩笑 我是认真的 |
[13:39] | Okay, I like you jealous. | 我就喜欢你吃醋 |
[13:43] | Hey, I didn’t say stop rubbing. | 我没叫你停 |
[13:45] | Your work day ain’t over, Jimmy. | 你的工作还没结束呢 吉米 |
[13:46] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[13:51] | – Oh, thank you. – Mm-hmm. | -哦 谢谢 -嗯 |
[13:55] | Don’t litter, baby. | 宝贝 不要乱扔垃圾 |
[13:56] | I’ll grab it when we go in. | 我们回去的时候我会带走 |
[13:58] | You say that every day, and then you never do it | 你每天都这么说 但是你从来没做过 |
[14:00] | and now there’s a whole pile of them sons of bitches. | 现在都攒了一大堆了 |
[14:02] | A little bottlecap mountain. | 一个小瓶盖山 |
[14:06] | I’m happy. | 我很快乐 |
[14:09] | You should be. | 你应该快乐 |
[14:11] | I hope you’re buying lottery tickets. | 我希望你有买彩票 |
[14:13] | Lucky as you got. | 你很幸运的 |
[14:14] | All right, that’s it. | 好 就这样 |
[14:15] | – What you gonna do? – Ooh, dumb question. | -你要干嘛 -你觉得呢 |
[14:18] | No, no, no! | 不不不 |
[14:19] | That is out of bounds! Stop it. No! | 你这样就越界了 快停下 不要 |
[14:21] | You are not in a position to negotiate. | 你现在没资格谈判 |
[14:23] | No! | 不 |
[14:24] | Okay, okay, okay… | 好吧 好吧 好吧 |
[14:35] | ♪ I’d be spinning my wheels Going nowhere fast ♪ | 我会不停地转着我的轮了 但哪里也去不了 |
[14:43] | ♪ Pocket full of sorrys And an empty glass ♪ | 口袋里装满了对不起和一个空杯子 |
[14:49] | ♪ All hat and no cattle And some tumbleweed booze ♪ | 只有帽子 没有牛和一些风滚草酒 |
[14:56] | ♪ I’d be blowing in the wind If I didn’t have you ♪ | 如果我没有你 我会在风中飘荡 |
[15:02] | ♪ I’d be a drunk Without a drink to drink ♪ | 我会是个没酒喝的醉汉 |
[15:08] | ♪ A guitar with A broken string ♪ | 一把断弦的吉他 |
[15:12] | ♪ Without you I’d be A falling star ♪ | 没有你 我将是一颗流星 |
[15:15] | ♪ Without a midnight sky ♪ | 没有午夜的天空 |
[15:19] | ♪ A cowboy with No horse to ride ♪ | 无马可骑的牛仔 |
[15:25] | ♪ I’d be driving in the dark With no headlights on ♪ | 我会的在黑暗中开车 但没有车灯 |
[15:32] | ♪ On a one-way highway That didn’t go home ♪ | 行驶在不是通往家的单向高速公路上 |
[15:39] | ♪ I’d have to borrow from the Devil just to pay my due ♪ | 我只能向魔鬼借钱来偿还我的债务 |
[15:46] | ♪ I’d have nothing worth Having if I didn’t have you ♪ | 如果没有你 我将没有任何值得拥有的东西 |
[15:51] | ♪ Be a drunk Without a drink to drink ♪ | 一个没有酒喝醉汉 |
[15:57] | ♪ A guitar with A broken string ♪ | 一把断弦的吉他 |
[16:02] | ♪ Without you I’d be the kind Of lost that’s hard to find ♪ | 没有你 我将是那种难以寻觅的迷失 |
[16:09] | ♪ Walking through This world of life ♪ | 走在这生活的世界 |
[16:14] | ♪ A cowboy with No horse to ride ♪ | 无马可骑的牛仔 |
[16:20] | Where are you taking them? | 你要带它们去哪儿 |
[16:21] | We leased some ground in the panhandle of Texas. | 我们在德克萨斯州的狭长地带租了一块地 |
[16:25] | What’s that like? | 那边怎么样 |
[16:26] | Windy and dry. | 多风且干燥 |
[16:28] | But no… no brucellosis. | 但是没有 布鲁氏菌病 |
[16:33] | Well, at least they won’t be cold in the winter. | 嗯 至少它们在冬天不会冷 |
[16:36] | No. They’re gonna be plenty cold in the winter. | 不 冬天会很冷的 |
[16:43] | John. | 约翰 |
[16:46] | I want to thank you for what you said to me. | 我想谢谢你对我说的那些话 |
[16:51] | It helped me more than you know, I’ve… | 对我的帮助比你想象的要大 我 |
[16:55] | I’ve leaned on it every day since you said it and… | 你那句话 支撑我度过了 |
[16:58] | every night. | 很多日日夜夜 |
[17:03] | You know, I think sometimes | 你知道 我觉得有时候 |
[17:05] | God gives us tragedies so we can pass along | 上帝给我们悲剧 是为了让我们挺过去 |
[17:07] | how we survived it to the next generation of sufferers, | 再把克服悲剧的能力传授给下一代 |
[17:12] | if that makes any sense. | 不知是否有道理 |
[17:15] | And maybe someday all that knowledge leads to | 也许有一天 我们学得足够多时 |
[17:17] | no tragedies at all. | 世上将再无悲剧 |
[17:21] | What a world that would be, huh? | 那个世界会多美好啊 |
[17:23] | Yeah. What a world indeed. | 对 多美好的世界 |
[17:26] | I got something to ask Kayce, but we both know | 我有事请凯斯帮忙 但你我都知道 |
[17:29] | who wears the pants in your deal, | 你家到底谁说了算 |
[17:31] | so, I’m just gonna cut out the middle man and ask you. | 所以绕过中间人 我直接问你吧 |
[17:34] | Okay. | 你说 |
[17:36] | I’m needed in Helena. | 我要去一趟赫雷纳 |
[17:39] | I need Rip with the cattle and I have no one to run this place. | 里普要去运牛 这里就没人管理了 |
[17:43] | Next to the reservation is what’s called East Camp. | 保留区旁边那块地叫东营地 |
[17:46] | There’s an old house there that needs a little work, | 那有座老房子需要整修一下 |
[17:49] | but it’s yours if you’ll take it. | 那座房子可以送给你们 |
[17:53] | In exchange for what? | 要交换什么呢 |
[17:57] | The ranch can’t be Tate’s some day | 如果牧场没了 |
[17:58] | if the ranch isn’t here. | 塔特将来也就无以为继了 |
[18:02] | I need his help. I need it from all of you. | 我需要他的帮助 你们所有人的帮助 |
[18:08] | We can help. | 我们愿意帮忙 |
[18:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[18:14] | That’s all you ever had to do, you know. | 其实你只需要开口问 |
[18:17] | Just ask. | 尽管开门 |
[18:25] | Well, now I know. | 我往后就知道了 |
[18:44] | How many is that? | 一共多少辆 |
[18:46] | There’s eighteen. | 十八辆 |
[18:48] | We’ll load up these four trucks and we’ll hit the road | 我们先装完这四辆卡车上路 |
[18:51] | and I’ll get Lloyd to load up the rest and get ’em down there. | 洛伊德会把剩下的车装完 |
[18:54] | You figure out a crew to help when you get down there? | 你在那边找到帮手了吗 |
[18:57] | Travis said he’s got one. | 特拉维斯说他有帮手 |
[19:00] | I don’t need him cowboying on our show horses. | 别让他再用我们的赛马炫技了 |
[19:03] | No, no, sir, he won’t be doing that now. I promise. | 不会的先生 他不会这么干了 我保证 |
[19:05] | All right. You let me know if you need anything, | 好 有需要尽管开口 |
[19:10] | Sorry it has to be like this. | 很抱歉 辛苦你跑一趟 |
[19:12] | Sir, it is what it is. | 先生 在所不辞 |
[19:16] | You know what they say about cowboying… | 知道大家怎么评价牛仔这行的吗 |
[19:19] | if it was easy everyone would do it. | 要是容易 大家都去当牛仔了 |
[19:21] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:22] | It ain’t that. | 一点不容易 |
[19:26] | Can you come tomorrow and get the rest on the road? | 你明天能来帮忙运走剩下的吗 |
[19:29] | I need to ask my wife. | 我得问问我老婆 |
[19:31] | Yeah, you do that, son. | 去吧 儿子 |
[19:35] | And whatever she says, you stick to it. | 她说什么 你照做就对了 |
[19:36] | Yeah. | 是 |
[19:38] | Tends to be the safest move. | 这招最保险 |
[19:42] | You’re stronger than I was. | 你比我那时坚强得多 |
[19:46] | I guess that’s how it’s supposed to be. | 儿子总要超越老子的 |
[19:52] | I love you, son. | 我爱你 儿子 |
[20:12] | You’d think he was the one leaving. | 搞得像是他要走一样 |
[20:14] | He is. | 他是要走 |
[20:25] | – Let’s go. – Sir. | -出发吧 -先生 |
[21:25] | Ladies and Gentlemen of the Legislature | 参议院和立法会的 |
[21:27] | and the Senate… | 女士们先生们 |
[21:33] | Thank you for coming. Thanks so much. | 非常感谢大家的到来 |
[21:35] | Good to see you. | 见到大家很高兴 |
[21:40] | Why so few councilmembers? | 到场的议会成员怎么这么少 |
[21:41] | I find it hard to believe they’d support a pipeline | 我不相信那么多人都支持输油管道 |
[21:44] | through the reservation. | 穿过保留区 |
[21:45] | They won’t stand with me. | 他们不会站我这边 |
[21:47] | Angela’s got their ear now. | 都被安吉拉收买了 |
[22:02] | Well, this is getting interesting. | 这下有趣了 |
[22:06] | I must admit I’m surprised at the support. | 能得到你支持我很惊讶 |
[22:09] | Assuming you’re here to give it. | 你是来表示支持的吧 |
[22:10] | Well, this is how bad I don’t want a pipeline on my land. | 换位思考 我也不希望管道经过我的土地 |
[22:14] | I can only…can only imagine you feel the same. | 我能想象得到你有多愤怒 |
[22:18] | You imagine right. | 你想象得没错 |
[22:20] | All right, so who starts this deal? | 好 那谁先开始的 |
[22:22] | You’re the governor. I’ll leave that to you. | 你是州长 你来吧 |
[22:24] | Well, it’s your land their talking about wrecking. | 他们要破坏的是你的土地 |
[22:28] | All right. I’ll introduce you. | 我来为你开场 |
[22:36] | I have called this emergency meeting | 我召集本次紧急会议 |
[22:38] | of the Assembly to address an egregious act of dereliction. | 是为了指出一项令人震惊的渎职行为 |
[22:44] | In canceling funding | 通过取消天堂谷国际机场 |
[22:45] | for the Paradise Valley International Airport | 以及周边的住宅区 |
[22:48] | and surrounding residential, commercial, | 商业区及混合社区的 |
[22:50] | and mixed communities, | 建设资金 |
[22:53] | Governor Dutton has violated state law | 达顿州长违反了州法律 |
[22:57] | and his sworn oath of office | 以及他就职时许下的 |
[23:00] | to act in the best interests of the state. | 以州利益最大化为先的誓言 |
[23:04] | He has exposed the state to litigation, | 他让蒙大拿州面临诉讼 |
[23:07] | which I have been informed is forthcoming. | 这一通知已经下达到了我这里 |
[23:09] | He has robbed the state of billions in tax revenue | 他掠夺了该州数十亿的税收 |
[23:14] | and thousands of jobs. | 还有成千上万的工作机会 |
[23:16] | By doubling taxes on non-residents | 他推出对非居民加倍征税 |
[23:18] | and initiating a sales tax on non-residents, | 对非居民征收销售税的政策 |
[23:21] | he threatens to extinguish | 已经让我们州 |
[23:25] | our state’s single biggest generator of revenue: tourism. | 最大的收入来源旅游业濒临灭绝 |
[23:30] | These are callous, calculated actions | 这些冷漠 精于算计的举措 |
[23:35] | that are only in the best interest of the governor himself | 最有利的对象是州长本人 |
[23:38] | and will have devastating consequences | 而对我们的选民 |
[23:41] | for our constituents, | 那些选举我们站在这里 |
[23:44] | the people who elected us. | 相信我们会为他们利益而战的人 |
[23:48] | The reason we are here. | 产生灾难性的后果 |
[23:53] | Progress. It’s, uh… | 进步 这个话题 |
[23:54] | seems that’s all ever talk about. | 似乎是老生常谈了 |
[23:58] | But I never talk about what the word actually means– | 但我从没讨论过这个词的真正含义 |
[24:00] | it means “to proceed”, “to move forward,” that’s all. | 它的意思是“继续”“前进”仅此而已 |
[24:05] | Typically we interpret moving forward as better– | 我们通常认为一件事 |
[24:07] | better for us as a people, better for the planet, | 如果对人类 对这个星球 |
[24:10] | which is usually better for us as a people. | 对我们的民族有益 那就是进步 |
[24:13] | And if we use it in that manner | 如果是在这样的语境中使用它 |
[24:16] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[24:18] | But when something benefits one group over another group | 但当一件事让一些群体比另一个群体更受益时 |
[24:21] | you can’t use that word anymore. | 这个词就不再合适 |
[24:23] | You must use another word. You must use “bias,” | 这种行为应该用“偏见”来描述 |
[24:25] | you must use “favoritism.” | 用“偏袒”来描述 |
[24:28] | Running a pipeline beneath the drinking water | 把管道铺设在一个已经 |
[24:31] | of an already strained and impoverished community | 窘迫贫困的社区的饮用水源之下 |
[24:34] | may be progress for the owners of the pipeline | 对管道所有者 管道使用者 |
[24:36] | or owners of whatever runs through the pipeline | 和管道接受方来说 |
[24:39] | or for those receiving it | 或许是一种进步 |
[24:41] | but it could lead to disastrous effects | 但对于这条管道所流经的土地和人民 |
[24:43] | to the land and the people this pipeline runs beneath. | 可能会导致灾难性的后果 |
[24:48] | Which is not progress at all. | 这根本不是进步 |
[24:50] | And it is for those people, | 为了这些人的利益 |
[24:53] | and for the future of Montana… | 为了蒙大拿的未来 |
[24:55] | And for that reason, as governor of Montana, | 因此 作为蒙大拿州长 |
[24:58] | I cannot support that endeavor and will use the full weight | 我不支持这项举措 我会同办公室一起 |
[25:01] | of my office to prevent it from happening. | 竭尽全力阻止铺设 |
[25:04] | That the Attorney General’s office, under Article 5, | 司法部长办公室 根据宪法第五条 |
[25:06] | and section 13 of the State Constitution, | 州宪法第13条 |
[25:09] | is requesting a Senate Tribunal seeking impeachment. | 要求参议院法庭寻求弹劾州长 |
[25:17] | I didn’t expect that. | 真是意外之喜 |
[25:19] | Me neither. | 谁说不是 |
[25:23] | Well thank you, Governor. | 谢谢你 州长 |
[25:25] | You, uh, took my whole speech. | 你是不是拿了我的演讲稿 |
[25:28] | That’s what I was going to say. | 把我要说的都说完了 |
[25:32] | The President visited us last week. | 上周总统拜访了我们的保留地 |
[25:35] | He spoke about improving the quality of life here. | 他谈到了改善保留地的生活质量 |
[25:39] | He spoke of the schools, our health clinics, our sovereignty. | 他谈到了学校 诊所 和我们的主权 |
[25:45] | Read this. | 你看 |
[25:47] | Oh my God. | 天啊 |
[25:48] | Governor Dutton, can you respond to the charges? | 达顿州长 你能对指控做个回应吗 |
[25:51] | What are they saying? | 这些人怎么了 |
[25:52] | Read this, John. | 你看 约翰 |
[25:55] | Governor Dutton, do you have a comment, sir? | 达顿州长 你有什么评论吗 |
[25:57] | Have you read that report? | 你读过那份报告了吗 |
[25:59] | This is why I said he’s not fit for this office. | 所以我才说他不适合这份工作 |
[26:02] | Don’t answer any questions just leave. | 什么都别回答 马上走 |
[26:06] | Governor. | 州长 |
[26:07] | – It appears you got ambushed. – Yeah, it looks that way. | -看来我们被人偷袭了 -貌似如此 |
[26:11] | If I’d known this was going to happen I wouldn’t have come. | 我要是知道会这样 就不会出场了 |
[26:15] | So what do you have to say? | 请问有何评论 |
[26:19] | Excuse me. | 劳驾 |
[26:21] | This moment isn’t about me. | 我不是这一刻的重点 |
[26:23] | And I won’t let it be. | 我也不会让自己成为重点 |
[26:24] | The issues facing this reservation are real. | 保留地正面临实实在在的问题 |
[26:27] | Far more real than any theater being played out | 比此刻在赫雷纳上演的 |
[26:30] | in Helena right now. | 任何狗血事件都真实 |
[26:31] | Keep your focus on the issue of today because it will still | 请媒体把注意力集中在今天的问题上 |
[26:34] | be one tomorrow. Thank you. | 因为这个问题不会停歇 谢谢大家 |
[26:51] | He can’t point to a single code | 他连一条法条和违规 |
[26:52] | or conduct violation. | 都引用不出来 |
[26:54] | He talks about litigation and damages but no litigation | 他谈到了诉讼和损害赔偿 |
[26:57] | has been filed so there’s no damages to consider. | 但诉讼根本没有立案 何谈损害赔偿 |
[26:59] | His entire impeachment claim is conjecture. | 他整个弹劾主张都基于主观臆测 |
[27:03] | Sometimes conjecture is all you need to get started. | 有时候只需臆测就够了 |
[27:06] | Truth prevails. | 真相终会显现 |
[27:08] | It’s not that kind of fight, Clara. | 克拉拉 这不是你熟悉的那种战争 |
[27:12] | Truth won’t win this one. | 真相这次不会赢 |
[27:14] | Well if truth won’t win it, I don’t know what will. | 如果真相赢不了 那这仗还怎么打 |
[27:19] | Menace. | 威胁 |
[27:21] | I don’t know how to fight with menace. | 我不会打威胁之仗 |
[27:25] | I’ll teach you. | 我教你 |
[27:57] | – What are you doing here? – What do you mean? | -你怎么在这 -你什么意思 |
[28:00] | My father’s gone. Why aren’t you with him? | 你怎么没跟我爸一起走 |
[28:02] | I’m on house arrest. I can’t go with him. | 我被软禁了 不能和他一起去 |
[28:04] | Well, you were with him at the county fair last night. | 但昨晚你和他一起去了县集 |
[28:06] | I don’t make the rules. He said to stay so I stayed. | 规则又不是我定的 他说留下 我就留下 |
[28:08] | Oh. Well, I’ll say this: | 好吧 那我说 |
[28:10] | when you forsake feminism you go all in. | 你背弃女权主义时 跑得比谁都彻底 |
[28:12] | You’re almost Amish. | 你都变成阿米什人了 |
[28:14] | I don’t have a choice, I’m fucking stuck here. | 我没得选 我被软禁在这了 |
[28:17] | Don’t sell me that bullshit, Summer. | 别用这些屁话搪塞我 萨默 |
[28:18] | You were with him last night at the country fair. | 昨晚你和他一起去了县集 |
[28:21] | With his stormtroopers on either side of us. | 有他的冲锋队在两边看守 |
[28:23] | Well, you didn’t look like much of a captive | 但你看起来可不像犯人 |
[28:25] | sucking his tongue down your throat. | 他的舌头都被你吸进喉咙了 |
[28:27] | It’s hard to play the victim, Summer, whiles you’re on top. | 萨默 你都女上位了 还扮什么受害者 |
[28:30] | Why does it bother you so much that | 你欣赏你父亲的点 我也同样欣赏 |
[28:32] | I see in him exactly what you see? | 你为什么因此忿忿不平呢 |
[28:33] | I have no desire to suck my father’s face. | 因为我不想舔我父亲的脸 |
[28:36] | You know what I mean. | 你懂我什么意思 |
[28:37] | Where’s your dad live, huh? | 你爸住在哪 |
[28:40] | I’ll go fuck him. | 我也去操操他 |
[28:43] | Don’t touch my Tito’s. | 别碰我的铁托伏特加 |
[28:44] | I drink Scotch. | 我只喝苏格兰威士忌 |
[28:46] | Course you do, with your hairy fucking armpits. | 是啊 用你那茂盛的腋窝喝 |
[28:47] | Oh, and let’s get one thing clear: | 对了 丑话说前面 |
[28:50] | you touch my peanut M in the freezer. | 再偷吃我冰箱里的花生豆 |
[28:52] | I will kill you in your sleep. | 我会趁你睡觉时杀了你 |
[28:54] | I sleep with a knife. And I have a peanut allergy. | 我带刀睡觉 而且对花生过敏 |
[28:58] | You know, we might make it through this. | 我们还真有可能相安无事 |
[29:01] | If you’re done insulting me | 损完我了吗 |
[29:02] | I have something I need to show you. | 损完了来看看这个 |
[29:05] | Come here. | 过来 |
[29:10] | And it is for those people, | 为了这些人 |
[29:12] | and for the future of Montana, | 为了蒙大拿的未来 |
[29:15] | that the Attorney General’s office, under Article 5, | 司法部长办公室根据宪法第五条 |
[29:17] | and section 13 of the State Constitution, | 州宪法第13条 |
[29:19] | is requesting a Senate Tribunal seeking impeachment. | 要求参议院法庭寻求弹劾 |
[29:28] | The assembly voted 67 to 33 in favor. | 大会以67票赞成 33票反对的结果通过了这项决议 |
[29:32] | Now, that subjects Governor John Dutton | 这让州长约翰·达顿 |
[29:34] | to the first impeachment tribunal | 成为该州历史上 |
[29:36] | in the state’s history. | 第一个被弹劾的州长 |
[29:44] | That motherfucker. | 妈拉个巴子的 |
[30:36] | So, branding’s all over, huh? | 所以 烙印季已经结束了 |
[30:39] | You pulling out? | 你要走了吗 |
[30:40] | My family pulled about an hour ago. | 我家人一小时前就出发了 |
[30:43] | You were working and I didn’t want to interrupt, | 你在工作 我不想打扰你 |
[30:45] | but I wanted to say goodbye, and… | 但我想跟你道个别 |
[30:47] | I don’t know, maybe we could go and, I dunno… | 我不知道 也许我们可以去 呃 |
[30:52] | If your family’s gone how are you gonna get home? | 你家人都走了 你要怎么回家 |
[30:54] | I have my truck here. | 我的卡车还在这 |
[30:56] | You can drive? | 你能开车吗 |
[30:58] | Of course. How old do you think I am? | 当然 你觉得我多大了 |
[31:00] | Wait…How old are you? | 等等 你多大了 |
[31:01] | No, I didn’t mean, like, ‘can you drive’ | 不 我不是问你能不能开车 |
[31:03] | of course you can drive, it’s just… | 你当然能 不过 |
[31:05] | I don’t have truck, just a dumb cowboy. | 我没有卡车 我就是一笨牛仔 |
[31:09] | What time you done working? | 你什么时候下班 |
[31:11] | You don’t have school tomorrow? | 你明天不上学吗 |
[31:13] | It’s summer. Nobody has school tomorrow. | 这是暑假 谁还用上学啊 |
[31:15] | Right. | 对 |
[31:16] | You’re done with school? | 你已经毕业了吗 |
[31:18] | I mean, uh…it’s more like school’s done with me. | 呃 更像是学校跟我没关系了 |
[31:24] | Well, I can wait for you, if you want me to. | 不介意的话 我可以等你 |
[31:29] | I’d like that. | 当然不介意 |
[31:33] | That’s a lot to unsaddle. | 看起来你有很多马鞍要卸 |
[31:35] | You want a hand? | 要帮忙吗 |
[31:36] | I ain’t too proud to say no. | 我还没骄傲到要拒绝 |
[31:38] | – okay. – Come on. | -好的 -来吧 |
[31:42] | Grab that one. | 你负责那匹吧 |
[31:48] | I got two pots of coffee on. | 我煮了两壶咖啡 |
[31:50] | Grab your mugs and get ’em filled. | 想喝自己拿杯子倒 |
[31:52] | It’s not cold in Texas, is it? | 德克萨斯那边不冷吧 |
[31:54] | You think it’s cold here? | 你觉得这里冷吗 |
[31:56] | You gonna freeze the fuzz of them little peaches down there. | 你会把下面的小蛋蛋冻坏的 |
[31:59] | Coldest I ever been is prowling heifers | 我经历过最冷一次是在一月份 |
[32:01] | on the Pitchfork in January. | 去皮斯福科赶母牛 |
[32:02] | Pack everything you got. Your long Johns, your jackets. | 把你所有的东西都包好 你的长袖内衣 你的夹克 |
[32:05] | There ain’t no trees to break the wind where we’re going. | 我们要去的地方没有树来挡风 |
[32:08] | And you won’t call a twenty-mile-an hour wind | 每小时32公里的风 |
[32:10] | a wind after a winter down there, guys. | 在那里待过一个冬天之后你就不会把那种风当回事了 |
[32:12] | Better than here. They’re damn near to Mexico. | 那也好过这里 离墨西哥太近了 |
[32:14] | It’s colder than a mother-in-law’s heart | 那里比丈母娘的心还要冰冷 |
[32:15] | down there, boys. | 小伙子们 |
[32:16] | – I’m telling you. – Just pack it. | -我告诉你 -只管打包 |
[32:18] | It’s better it lives in the truck than not to have it at all. | 住在卡车里也要比什么都没有要好 |
[32:20] | You gonna miss me? | 你会想我吗 |
[32:21] | I don’t know how to answer that considering | 我不知道怎么回答 |
[32:22] | I was forced into this relationship. | 因为我是被迫加入这种关系的 |
[32:24] | If you love something, Teeter, set it free. | 如果你爱什么东西 提特 那就放它自由 |
[32:26] | I mean fuck that. | 去他的 |
[32:27] | He lucky I ain’t chaining his ass | 我没有把他捆在 |
[32:28] | to the fucking radiator. | 暖气片上就算是他走运了 |
[32:30] | I don’t know if going back to Texas | 我不知道回德克萨斯 |
[32:31] | is gonna be the best thing for her speech therapy. | 对她的语言康复有没有帮助 |
[32:34] | There it is, a zinger from the cheap seats. | 来了 廉价座位的人说了句俏皮话 |
[32:36] | Shit, Ethan, I’ve known you ten years, | 见鬼 伊森 我认识你十年了 |
[32:38] | and you finally said something half-funny. | 你总算说了点有意思的事情 |
[32:39] | That was pretty fucking funny. | 那的确很搞笑 |
[32:40] | You get all them dresses packed? | 你的裙子都打包好了吗 |
[32:42] | Don’t start that fucking shit. | 别他妈挑衅我 |
[32:43] | They all gonna fit in there? | 能装下吗 |
[32:45] | Don’t fucking start it. | 不要挑事 |
[32:46] | He’s got ’em in a hanging bag in the trailer. | 他把它们装在拖车里面的包里 |
[32:50] | All right, y’all, let’s roll. | 好了 各位 我们走 |
[32:56] | Lloyd. | 洛伊德 |
[32:58] | I got it handled here, brother. | 我处理好了 兄弟 |
[33:00] | I know you do. | 我知道你处理好了 |
[33:01] | You need anything, you let me know. | 你需要什么 就告诉我 |
[33:01] | You, too man. | 你也是 |
[33:07] | Adios, boys. | 再见了 伙计们 |
[33:09] | See you, guys. | 回头见 各位 |
[33:12] | Play a little hold ’em? | 要打牌吗 |
[33:14] | Hell, ain’t got nothin’ better to do. | 没有别的事好做 |
[33:39] | I’ll fly out and see you in a week. | 我一周之后飞去看你 |
[33:48] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[33:59] | – See you in Texas. – See you on Texas. | -德州见 -德州见 |
[34:06] | Teeter. | 提特 |
[34:20] | I…love…you. | 我 爱 你 |
[35:28] | It was the perfect speech, it was the perfect delivery. | 完美的演说 完美的呈现 |
[35:32] | Everything about it was perfect. | 所有的一切都完美 |
[35:34] | And you got the votes. | 你得到了选票 |
[35:39] | He’s gonna fight. | 他会反击的 |
[35:42] | I don’t doubt it. | 我不怀疑 |
[35:54] | Oh, shit. It’s my sister. | 见鬼 是我妹妹 |
[35:56] | Just ignore her. She’ll go away. | 别管她 她会离开的 |
[35:58] | You don’t know my sister. | 你不了解我妹妹 |
[36:01] | See? | 看见没有 |
[36:05] | Shit. Jesus. | 见鬼 天呐 |
[36:14] | – Jamie? – There’s a term for this, Beth. | -杰米 -这种事有个词来形容的 贝丝 |
[36:15] | It’s called breaking and entering. | 这叫做非法闯入 |
[36:17] | There’s a term for the reason I’m doing it: | 我这么做的动机也是有词的 |
[36:20] | it’s called career suicide, and you fucking just did it. | 叫做职业自杀 你刚刚就这么做了 |
[36:23] | Get the fuck out of my house! Out of my house! | 滚出我的房子 滚出我的房子 |
[36:26] | – Get out! – Fuck you, Jamie! | -滚出去 -去你的 杰米 |
[36:33] | Tomorrow, you will call a press conference | 明天 你会召开记者会 |
[36:36] | and you will resign from office. | 宣布辞职 |
[36:39] | Do you fucking understand me, Jamie? | 你听明白没有 杰米 |
[36:41] | You will resign | 你会辞职 |
[36:42] | or I’m printing photos for the sheriff. | 否则我会给警长打印好的照片 |
[36:47] | No, you’re not. | 不 你不会的 |
[36:49] | Doubt me. Doubt me, Jamie. | 怀疑我 怀疑我 杰米 |
[36:53] | I am begging you. | 我求你了 |
[37:00] | How many bodies | 你父亲在同一个地方 |
[37:03] | has your father put in the same spot? | 埋了多少尸体 |
[37:07] | Turn me in and you turn him in. | 举报我就是举报了他 |
[37:09] | Have you thought this through? | 你想过没有 |
[37:15] | Wait, did you even know? | 等等 你都不知道吗 |
[37:17] | Did you think I just picked a turnout | 你觉得我在怀俄明州边界上 |
[37:20] | on the Wyoming border at fucking random?! | 选的岔道是随便选的吗 |
[37:23] | There’s a century’s worth of our family’s secrets | 那座峡谷之下承载着我们家庭 |
[37:26] | down at the bottom of that canyon. | 一个世纪的秘密 |
[37:28] | You want to see how fast they take the ranch from us then? | 你想要看看他们从我们手中夺取牧场有多快吗 |
[37:31] | It’ll straighten your fucking hair, that’s how fast. | 快到能把你的头发捋直了 就是这么快 |
[37:33] | Bullshit. | 见鬼 |
[37:35] | Ask him. Ask your husband. where the train station is, | 问他 问你丈夫 火车站在哪里 |
[37:38] | and how many times he’s been there. | 他去了那里多少次 |
[37:40] | You want to know the real price for protecting the ranch? | 你想知道保护牧场的真正代价吗 |
[37:47] | I don’t think you do. | 我觉得你不知道 |
[37:50] | If the goal is protecting the ranch from future generations | 如果目标是保护农场不受未来子孙的伤害 |
[37:53] | of which you have none, | 虽然你一个也不会有 |
[37:55] | then monetizing the ranch is the only option. | 那么让牧场盈利化是唯一的选择 |
[37:58] | The airport was the only option and you fucking know it! | 机场是唯一的办法你也是知道的 |
[38:02] | You’re a business woman. | 你是个生意人 |
[38:03] | How’s the cattle business treating you, Beth? | 牲畜行业待你怎么样 贝丝 |
[38:04] | You see any long term plays there? | 你看到什么长期的解决办法了吗 |
[38:06] | You know all of this! | 你是知道的 |
[38:09] | And you can’t convince him. | 你没办法说服他 |
[38:12] | Well, I am guaranteeing the ranch is passed down to Tate, | 我保证这座农场能传给泰特 |
[38:16] | to my son. | 给我的儿子 |
[38:17] | To their children some day. | 有朝一日传给他们的孩子们 |
[38:20] | That is the promise that I made, | 这是我做出的承诺 |
[38:22] | and that is the promise I’m gonna keep. | 我也打算信守 |
[38:24] | The greatest threat to that ranch is our father. | 牧场最大的威胁是我们的父亲 |
[38:29] | And you know that, too. | 你也是知道的 |
[38:31] | So I will remove the threat. | 所以我会除掉威胁 |
[38:42] | You’ll take your approval anywhere | 只要能给你提供认可 |
[38:44] | you can find it, won’t you, Jamie? | 你就会凑上去 是不是 杰米 |
[38:50] | I bet you are one expensive hooker. | 我打赌你这个妓女价钱不便宜 |
[38:54] | You enjoying your marionette? | 你还享受你的傀儡吗 |
[38:59] | Every inch of him. | 每一英寸我都享受 |
[39:04] | Okay. So, it’s war. | 好 所以 这是要开战了 |
[39:08] | The War’s over, Beth. | 战争已经结束了 贝丝 |
[39:12] | No, Jamie. | 不 杰米 |
[39:16] | War is just beginning. | 战争才刚刚开始 |
[39:46] | And this just in. | 刚刚收到消息 |
[39:47] | Wolf Watch, the environmental group that funds | 狼群守望 那家资助公园内无线电项圈项目的 |
[39:49] | the radio collar studies of wolf packs in the park | 环境保护组织 |
[39:51] | has just issued a press release claiming that they | 发布了一份声明声称他们 |
[39:54] | have recovered radio collars | 寻回了展望峰狼群 |
[39:56] | from the Prospect Peak wolf pack, | 的无线电项圈 |
[39:58] | and they say that the data indicates | 他们说数据显示 |
[40:00] | that the wolves could have been killed | 狼群可能被 |
[40:01] | on Governor John Dutton’s Yellowstone Ranch, | 在约翰·达顿州长的牧场所杀 |
[40:03] | which borders the park. | 牧场位于公园的边境 |
[40:05] | So far, no comment from the Governor’s Office. | 目前 州长办公室没有做出任何回应 |
[40:08] | When it rains it pours, huh? | 屋漏偏逢连夜雨 是不是 |
[40:10] | They never reached out for comment. | 他们就没有来询问评价 |
[40:12] | And nothing indicated they were killed on your ranch. | 也没有证据证明狼群是在你牧场被杀的 |
[40:14] | I mean, this is, this is… | 这就是 这是 |
[40:16] | It’s a hit piece, Clara. | 这是抹黑报道 克拉拉 |
[40:19] | They smell blood in the water. | 他们在水里闻到了血味 |
[40:20] | – Who smells blood? – Everyone. | -谁闻到了血味 -所有人 |
[40:30] | Maybe you should take them to the train station. | 也许你应该带他们去火车站 |
[40:34] | The what? | 什么 |
[40:36] | Could I have a moment with my daughter? | 我能和我的女儿待一会吗 |
[40:52] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[40:53] | No, I’ll stand. | 不 我站着 |
[40:58] | What do you want to know? | 你想要知道什么 |
[41:00] | What is it? | 那是怎么回事 |
[41:01] | Exactly. | 一五一十告诉我 |
[41:08] | It’s the trash can for everyone who’s attacked us. | 这是给所有攻击我们的人准备的丢弃场 |
[41:12] | It lays in a jurisdictional dead zone | 它位于一个没有人口的县的 |
[41:13] | in a county with a population of exactly zero. | 管理盲区 |
[41:17] | Hence, no jury of your peers, | 因此 没有陪审员 |
[41:19] | and no court for a change in venue. | 也没有法院来移交管辖权 |
[41:21] | Why are you so surprised? | 你为什么这么意外 |
[41:23] | Where did you think the men who attacked you in your office | 你觉得那些去你办公室袭击你的人都 |
[41:26] | and attacked our ranch went? | 去了哪里 |
[41:28] | You’re shocked we found a way to circumvent | 你对于我们找到了办法来 |
[41:30] | the consequences of defending ourselves? | 避免为自己辩护后果而感到惊讶吗 |
[41:32] | I’m shocked we need a way. | 我很惊讶我们需要这种办法 |
[41:34] | But we do. We always have. | 但是我们有 我们一直都有 |
[41:37] | And unless we’re willing to walk away | 除非我们愿意放弃 |
[41:38] | from one hundred and twenty years | 一百二十多年 |
[41:39] | of our family bleeding into this ground, | 我们家族在这片土地流的血 |
[41:41] | we always will. | 我们会一直这样下去 |
[41:44] | Jamie knows about it. | 杰米知道这件事 |
[41:48] | Yes. | 是的 |
[41:50] | Okay, I’m going to repeat that, Dad. | 好吧 我要重复一遍 |
[41:53] | Jamie knows about it. | 杰米知道这件事 |
[42:00] | I’m aware, Beth. | 我知道 贝丝 |
[42:02] | He will use everything that he knows to destroy you. | 他会用他所知道的一切来毁掉你 |
[42:06] | He has made it clear. | 他说的很清楚了 |
[42:09] | Yes, I believe he has. | 是的 我相信是这样的 |
[42:38] | If there is a place our enemies go | 如果有个地方 我们的敌人去了之后 |
[42:40] | and nobody ever knows they went, Dad, | 从此销声匿迹 爸 |
[42:42] | and they will never come back | 他们再也回不来 |
[42:51] | then I think that’s the place for Jamie. | 那我觉得应该让杰米去那里 |
[42:58] | What do you think, Daddy? | 你觉得呢 爸爸 |
[43:21] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[43:22] | I bet. | 我相信 |
[43:25] | She’s a real piece of work, your sister. | 她真是个人物 你姐姐 |
[43:27] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[43:30] | She’s a monster. | 她是个怪物 |
[43:35] | She always has been. | 她一直都是这样 |
[43:39] | She used to stab me under the dinner table with a fork. | 她曾经在桌子地下用叉子扎我 |
[43:43] | No reason, just for the fun of it. | 没有原因 就是觉得好玩 |
[43:47] | Actually, she’s done it as an adult. | 其实 她在成年之后也是这样 |
[43:50] | I would hardly refer to your sister as an adult. | 我很难把你的姐姐当作成年人 |
[43:56] | What do you think she’ll do next? | 你觉得她接下来会做什么 |
[44:02] | The truth? | 说实话吗 |
[44:04] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[44:10] | I’ll think she’ll try to have me killed. | 我觉得她会杀掉我 |
[44:15] | Come on… | 拜托 |
[44:21] | You really think so? | 你真这么想吗 |
[44:24] | Yes. | 是的 |
[44:30] | Do you… do you know anyone… | 你 认不认识什么人 |
[44:34] | or, um… | 或者 |
[44:36] | is there a group | 有没有组织 |
[44:38] | that has experience with this kind of situation? | 对这种情况有经验 |
[44:44] | You assign yourself security, Jamie. | 你给自己做好安保工作 杰米 |
[44:48] | That’s playing defense. | 那是防守 |
[44:56] | What if I want to play… | 如果我想要 |
[44:59] | offense? | 进攻呢 |
[45:09] | There are companies, yeah. | 有些公司 没错 |
[45:15] | There’s one in New York, and there’s one in Virginia. | 有一家在纽约 一家在弗吉尼亚 |
[45:19] | How are they? | 怎么样 |
[45:25] | They’re professionals. | 他们是专业人士 |
[45:27] | They’re not hit men. | 不是杀手 |
[45:32] | It will look like a… | 会看起来像是 |
[45:34] | heart attack or a car accident. | 心脏病或者车祸 |
[45:43] | Perhaps I could meet with them, | 也许我可以和他们见见面 |
[45:45] | and see how they would handle this. | 看看他们会怎么处理 |
[45:47] | Jamie, you don’t want to do that. | 杰米 你不会想要这么做的 |
[45:49] | You tell me what you want, | 你告诉我你想要什么 |
[45:53] | and I will meet with them. | 我去和他们见面 |
[45:58] | See, if you’re going to go after her, you just might… | 如果你打算对付她 那么你可能 |
[46:02] | Maybe… | 也许 |
[46:05] | You know. | 你知道的 |
[46:07] | Yeah, that’s what I was thinking, too. | 对 我也是这么想的 |
[46:27] | Hey, hey, hey. | 嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[46:37] | What’s so funny? | 有什么好笑的 |
[46:39] | What? | 什么 |
[46:41] | You’re smiling like the cat that ate the canary. | 你看起来像是吃了罐头的猫一样 |
[46:45] | Oh. Didn’t know I was. | 我没意识到 |
[46:48] | You got a big, old shit-eating grin on your face | 你脸上一副傻乐的样子 |
[46:50] | like you spent the night in some girl’s arms. | 就好像你在那个姑娘的怀里过夜了一样 |
[46:53] | – I do? – Yeah. | -是吗 -没错 |
[46:55] | They starting younger and younger. | 现在孩子越来越早熟了 |
[46:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[47:31] | – Morning. – Morning. | -早上好 -早上好 |
[47:34] | Just a couple more trucks and we can go home. | 再有几辆卡车我们就能回家了 |
[47:38] | Can we stop by the East Camp on the way home? | 我们能在回家的路上去一趟东营地吗 |
[47:41] | How do you know about East Camp? | 你怎么知道东营地的事情 |
[47:43] | Your father told me. | 你父亲告诉我的 |
[47:44] | Said it was ours if we wanted. | 说如果我们想要就是我们的 |
[47:47] | If you’d help out while the cowboys are gone | 如果你肯在牛仔离开 他去赫雷纳时 |
[47:49] | and he’s in Helena. | 帮帮农场的忙 |
[47:51] | Is that what you want? | 那是你想要的吗 |
[47:53] | Here’s what I don’t want. | 这是我不想要的 |
[47:56] | I don’t want to go back to a rented house | 我不想回到租来的房子 |
[47:58] | and stare at a nursery that isn’t filled. | 盯着空无一人的育儿房 |
[48:02] | And I don’t want to take it down. | 我也不想拆掉它 |
[48:05] | I’d rather move it. | 我宁愿搬家 |
[48:07] | Start over and try again, you know? | 重新开始 你明白吗 |
[48:10] | Be nice to have something of our own. | 能有属于我们自己的东西一定不错 |
[48:13] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[48:14] | We’d be living under this again. | 我们就又要住在这里了 |
[48:17] | Well, I live under it anyway. | 我反正都是住在这里 |
[48:20] | East Camp is not much of a house, baby. | 东营地算不上什么好房子 宝贝 |
[48:24] | Yeah, but it would be ours. | 是 但是那会是属于我们的 |
[48:30] | In my vision, the choice that I saw, | 在我的愿景中 我看到的选择 |
[48:35] | was between this place and you. | 是在你和这个地方之间 |
[48:41] | Was East Camp in your vision? | 东营地在你的愿景中吗 |
[48:45] | Well, maybe this is the way we have both. | 也许这是我们可以两样得兼的办法 |
[48:54] | Okay, we’ll take a look at it then. | 好 我们去看看 |
[49:03] | Kayce, bring up another load. | 凯斯 再过来装一车 |