时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Since the 1970s, home video games | 打从1970年代起 家庭电子游戏机 |
[00:03] | have been coveted by children around the world. | 就受到全球各地小朋友的垂涎 |
[00:07] | I was not one of those children. | 我不是其中的小朋友之一 |
[00:09] | What do you think? I won it bowling. | 怎么样 我打保龄球赢来的 |
[00:11] | It was either that or a Crock-Pot, | 只能换这个或者是慢炖锅 |
[00:12] | and I already got three of those, | 我家里已经有三个慢炖锅了 |
[00:13] | so I thought I’d surprise you. | 所以我就想给你个惊喜 |
[00:16] | No, thank you. Video games are for children. | 不了 多谢好意 游戏机是给小孩玩的 |
[00:19] | Sheldon, you are a child. | 谢尔顿 你就是个小孩 |
[00:22] | I just blew the hot off your SpaghettiOs. | 我刚刚还帮你把罐装意面给吹凉呢 |
[00:25] | I’m sorry, Meemaw, | 真的很抱歉 姥姥 |
[00:26] | I just don’t think it’s a very productive use of my time. | 但我觉得玩这个太浪费我的宝贵时间 |
[00:28] | You’re a man of science. | 你是投身科学的人 |
[00:30] | Aren’t you interested in doing a little research here? | 难道你就没兴趣来这里面做点调研吗 |
[00:37] | “Brave adventurer, prepare to enter a world | “勇敢的冒险家 准备好投身进入一个 |
[00:39] | beyond your imagination. | 超乎你想象的世界 |
[00:40] | Where the only sound you’ll hear is your own heart pounding | 在这里面 你唯一能听到的声音 |
[00:43] | as you race through the dark woods.” | 是你穿越黑暗森林时 心脏砰砰跳的声音” |
[00:45] | – This sounds terrifying. – Really? | -这感觉很可怕 -你不是吧 |
[00:47] | You don’t even want to try it? | 你都不想玩玩看吗 |
[00:49] | Honestly, I’d have more fun with the Crock-Pot. | 说实话 你换个慢炖锅我可能玩得更开心 |
[00:53] | Fine. I’ll just play by myself. | 行 那我自己去玩 |
[00:56] | – That’s amusing. – Why? | -真好玩 -怎么了 |
[00:59] | I guess it’s the juxtaposition of an old person using new technology; | 大概是把老年人跟使用新科技放在一起吧 |
[01:03] | it tickles me. | 仿佛挠了我的笑穴 |
[01:05] | What if this old person really tickles you? | 那要是这个老年人真的挠你痒呢 |
[01:08] | I’ll play! I’ll play! | 我玩 我玩 |
[01:09] | ♪ Nobody else is stronger than I am ♪ | ♪ 世上没人比我强壮 ♪ |
[01:12] | ♪ Yesterday I moved a mountain ♪ | ♪ 昨天我移了一座山 ♪ |
[01:15] | ♪ I bet I could be your hero ♪ | ♪ 我相信我能当你的英雄 ♪ |
[01:18] | ♪ I am a mighty little man ♪ | ♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪ |
[01:21] | ♪ I am a mighty little man ♪ | ♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪ |
[01:33] | I’m not getting any younger. | 老身寿元无多啦 |
[01:35] | I have to read the instructions first. | 我得先读完说明书啊 |
[01:38] | Did you know this document gives us specific legal rights? | 你知道这份文件赋予了我们特定的合法权利吗 |
[01:41] | We may also have other rights which vary from state to state? | 还得到了一些随着各州法律不同而变的权利 |
[01:44] | I did not. | 我不知道 |
[01:47] | Well, now you do. | 现在你知道啦 |
[01:50] | – All right, I’m ready. – Great! | -好了 我准备好了 -太好啦 |
[01:52] | To read the manufacturer’s warranty. | 准备好读制造商保修声明了 |
[01:54] | Oh, you’re killing me. | 我要被你逼死啦 |
[02:09] | Hey, George, how y’all been? | 乔治 你们好吗 |
[02:11] | Good, good. Hey, fixed your place up, looking snazzy. | 很好很好 你把厂重新打理得很不错啊 |
[02:14] | Ah, thanks. Even got a new water cooler. | 谢谢 还弄了个新款饮水机呢 |
[02:16] | It’s got those pointy cups, look like Madonna’s bra. | 还附赠了尖角杯 像麦当娜的那种胸罩 |
[02:23] | So, what’s going on with your truck, | 所以你的卡车有什么问题 |
[02:25] | other than the fact it’s got 130,000 miles on it? | 除了它已经开了20万公里了 |
[02:29] | She been running hot. I’m worried I need a new radiator. | 它最近温度有些高 有点担心需要换新散热片 |
[02:32] | As your friend and neighbor, I hope not, | 以你朋友与邻居的身份 我希望它没坏 |
[02:35] | but as a businessman, that’d be pretty sweet. | 以商人的身份来说 坏了我就赚了 |
[02:38] | It could just be the thermostat not opening right. | 有可能只是引擎节温器出了问题 |
[02:41] | That is correct. | 正确 |
[02:42] | How’d you know that? | 你怎么会知道这个 |
[02:44] | I took auto repair last year. | 我去年修了汽车修理课 |
[02:45] | And you actually paid attention? | 你还真的认真听课啦 |
[02:47] | I’m as surprised as you are. | 我自己比你还惊讶好吗 |
[02:51] | Now we need to put in a name before we start. | 开始游戏前我们得先给角色取名 |
[02:54] | What are you thinking? | 你有什么想法 |
[02:56] | We should combine the letters in our two names, | 我们应该合并我们俩的名字字母 |
[02:59] | Sheldon and Meemaw. | 谢尔顿与姥姥 |
[03:00] | Like, uh… ShelMaw? | 比如谢尔姥吗 |
[03:03] | No, using all the letters, like… | 不是 得用上所有字母 比如… |
[03:07] | Emelda Showmen. | 艾默达·休曼 |
[03:09] | Did you just do that in your head? | 这是你刚才在脑中就想出来的吗 |
[03:11] | Yes, why? | 是啊 怎么了 |
[03:13] | Never mind, just put it down. | 没什么 那就取这个吧 |
[03:19] | All right, here we go. | 好了 开玩吧 |
[03:20] | I thought I was playing. | 我还以为是我来玩 |
[03:22] | You don’t know how to play; you didn’t read the manual. | 你不知道怎么玩啊 你没读说明书 |
[03:26] | You’re in charge, Emelda. | 你来掌控吧 艾默达 |
[03:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:30] | Should I go left or right? | 我该往左还是往右 |
[03:33] | Why don’t you try going in that cave? | 你为什么不试试走进洞穴 |
[03:35] | Why would I do that? It’s probably dangerous. | 我为什么要走进去 里面估计有危险 |
[03:38] | Sheldon, they wouldn’t have put the cave there | 谢尔顿 他们要是不想玩家进去 |
[03:40] | if they didn’t want you to go in it. | 就不会在那里放一个洞穴啦 |
[03:42] | Seems unnecessarily reckless, but okay. | 感觉不必要地莽撞 但行吧 |
[03:48] | Dark and dangerous. | 黑暗又危险 |
[03:49] | I told you. | 我跟你说了吧 |
[03:50] | Just keep going. | 你就继续往下走就是了 |
[03:53] | The box was right, my heart is pounding. | 盒子上写的真没错 我的心脏砰砰跳 |
[03:57] | All right, | 好啦 |
[03:58] | good news. | 有个好消息 |
[04:00] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[04:01] | Well, the kid was right– | 这孩子说得没错 |
[04:04] | it’s just the thermostat. | 只是节温器出了问题 |
[04:06] | Yeah, yeah. So how long to fix it? | 行吧行吧 那要多久才能修好 |
[04:09] | – Nothing, 20 minutes. – Can I help? | -很快 20分钟就好 -能让我帮忙吗 |
[04:11] | Well, sure. Grab yourself a pair of coveralls and have at it. | 没问题 去穿好工作服就来大展身手吧 |
[04:14] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:16] | Really? | 你不是吧 |
[04:17] | I’m paying you so my own son can fix my truck? | 我付钱给你来让我儿子修我的车吗 |
[04:20] | Well, we could have my son do it, | 我们也可以让我儿子来修啊 |
[04:21] | but we know how that’s gonna end. | 但我们都知道结果会如何 |
[04:26] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛啊 |
[04:28] | – Kill him! – I’m trying! | -杀他啊 -我在努力 |
[04:29] | Well, what’s the problem? | 那你是举不动刀了还是怎么 |
[04:31] | I seem to have weak thumbs. | 我好像大拇指不太有力 |
[04:32] | Pause it. | 暂停 |
[04:36] | I’m a little winded. | 我有一点气喘吁吁 |
[04:37] | Why don’t you let the old person give it a shot? | 你何不让老年人来试试火力呢 |
[04:40] | Would you like me to give you a tutorial first? | 你想要我先给你来一段新手教程吗 |
[04:43] | Give it to me. I’ll figure it out. | 手柄给我 我自己能弄明白 |
[04:45] | We are such different people, Meemaw. | 我们不一样啊 姥姥 |
[04:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:55] | Die, you sumbitches, die! | 死吧 你们这群狗逼 死吧 |
[04:58] | – Very different people. – Die, you son bitches! | -非常不一样 -死吧 你们这群狗逼 |
[05:02] | When I grow up, will I be a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader? | 我长大会成为达拉斯牛仔队的拉拉队员吗 |
[05:06] | “Not likely.” Darn it. | “很难” 可恶 |
[05:09] | Did you tell her? | 你跟她说了吗 |
[05:11] | Why don’t you tell her? | 你为什么不自己告诉她 |
[05:12] | Tell me what? | 告诉我什么 |
[05:13] | Herschel offered me a part-time job. | 赫歇尔愿意让我去他那里打工 |
[05:15] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[05:17] | Between that | 又要打工 |
[05:18] | and football practice, when would you do your homework? | 又要橄榄球队练习 你什么时间写作业 |
[05:20] | When does he do it? | 他什么时候写过作业了 |
[05:22] | Are you okay with this? | 你没意见吗 |
[05:24] | Yeah, I think it’ll be good for him. | 没意见 我觉得对他也有好处 |
[05:26] | I don’t know, I think his education should come first. | 我不知道了 我觉得学习应该摆在第一位 |
[05:29] | Come on, Mom. It’s not like I’m gonna graduate | 拜托 妈 我又不是能以 |
[05:31] | “Val-dictator-torian.” | 毕业”独裁生”代表毕业的料 |
[05:34] | You heard him. | 你听到他的话了 |
[05:37] | Fine, but I want you here for dinner every night, | 行吧 但你每天得在晚饭前回来 |
[05:39] | and if your grades slip, you are done. | 如果你成绩下滑 这事就没戏 |
[05:41] | – Thank you. – Now go wash up. | -谢谢 -现在去洗手准备吃饭 |
[05:43] | And don’t get grease all over my towels. | 不许把油污弄得我毛巾上都是 |
[05:46] | He really did know his stuff at the shop. It was impressive. | 他是真的挺了解修车的东西 令人刮目相看 |
[05:50] | All right, well, maybe it’ll be a good thing. | 好吧 或许能是一件好事 |
[05:53] | How about a Houston Oilers cheerleader? | 休斯顿油工队的拉拉队员呢 |
[05:56] | “Signs point to yes.” I’m gonna marry a quarterback. | “有可行的征兆” 我要嫁给一个明星球员了 |
[06:06] | Over the next few days, | 在接下来的几天 |
[06:07] | I ran to my meemaw’s house | 我放学后都冲向姥姥家 |
[06:08] | so we could save the 8-bit princess. | 好一起拯救8位元的像素公主 |
[06:11] | And if it’s unclear how important this was, | 如果刚才的话没表达出这事有多重要 |
[06:13] | let me say it again: I ran. | 让我再重新说一次 我冲了 |
[06:17] | Right behind you, monster, monster! | 在你后面 有怪兽 有怪兽 |
[06:18] | I see him! | 我看到了 |
[06:19] | You’re losing life points, do something! | 你掉血了 做点什么啊 |
[06:21] | Calm down, I’ve got this. | 冷静 我能搞定 |
[06:23] | No, no, no, you’re going to die! | 不行 不行 你要死了 |
[06:24] | We’re going to have to restart this level! | 死了我们就得重新打这关了 |
[06:28] | Okay, we need to set a few ground rules. | 好了 我们得定几个规矩 |
[06:30] | Rules, love ’em. | 规矩 我喜欢 |
[06:31] | Mazes, puzzles, panic attacks, | 迷宫 解谜 恐慌症发作 |
[06:33] | you’re in charge. | 你来负责 |
[06:35] | Whooping monster butt, that’s my purview. | 干掉怪兽 这由我来管 |
[06:39] | Understood. However… | 明白 但是… |
[06:40] | Excuse me. Is there a monster on that screen? | 不好意思 画面上有看到怪兽吗 |
[06:42] | Yes, ma’am. | 有的 女士 |
[06:43] | – And can two players swing the magic sword? – No. | -魔法剑能由两名玩家同时挥舞吗 -不能 |
[06:48] | So what does that mean as we go forward? | 那之后碰到这种情况我们该如何 |
[06:51] | I have to shut my yap. | 我得闭上我的鸟嘴 |
[06:53] | Attaboy. | 乖孩子 |
[06:55] | Can I still have a panic attack? | 那我还可以恐慌症发作吗 |
[06:58] | If you do it quietly. | 如果你默默发作就行 |
[07:06] | No, no, no. | 不 不要 不要啊 |
[07:08] | So me and Herschel dropped the engine on this Pacer today. | 我跟赫歇尔今天把一台车的引擎给卸了 |
[07:12] | It was so cool. | 太酷了 |
[07:14] | I had a buddy in high school had a Pacer | 我高中也有一个朋友有同款车 |
[07:16] | with the flames painted on the side, | 车身喷了火焰的图案 |
[07:18] | which was funny ’cause the damn thing caught fire | 还挺好笑的 因为那台破车 |
[07:20] | during the Homecoming parade. | 在返校日游行时着火了 |
[07:22] | Too bad he didn’t know Herschel. | 可惜他不认识赫歇尔 |
[07:23] | He can fix anything. Guy’s a genius. | 他什么都能修好 他就是个天才 |
[07:27] | You mean a car genius. | 你是指车界天才 |
[07:29] | Is Dad getting his feelings hurt? “Yes.” | 爸爸是不是伤心了 “是的” |
[07:33] | The ball don’t lie. | 占卜8号球不会说谎 |
[07:36] | Sorry! | 抱歉 |
[07:38] | Excuse us. | 打扰了 |
[07:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:42] | See you later. | 回见 |
[07:54] | There it is! The cyclops! | 它来了 独眼巨人 |
[07:55] | – I see it! – Get it, get it! | -我看到了 -干掉它 干掉它 |
[07:57] | I’m trying! Use the sword! | 我在试着呢 用剑砍啊 |
[07:59] | – Use the sword! – Your yap is open again. | -用剑啊 -你的鸟嘴又张开了 |
[08:01] | Hello? | 你们在干嘛 |
[08:05] | What? | 干嘛 |
[08:05] | It’s past his bedtime. Let’s go. | 过了他该上床的时间了 该走了 |
[08:08] | Oh, come on, five more minutes? | 别这样嘛 再玩五分钟 |
[08:11] | No. Now say good night to your grandson. | 不行 跟你孙子道晚安吧 |
[08:13] | You’ll play with him again tomorrow. | 你明天再跟他玩 |
[08:16] | Good night, Sheldon. | 晚安啦 谢尔顿 |
[08:17] | Good night, Meemaw. | 晚安 姥姥 |
[08:21] | Don’t play without me. | 不可以趁我不在的时候玩啊 |
[08:23] | Of course not. | 当然不会啦 |
[08:26] | How old are you? | 你都几岁人啦 |
[08:30] | And I got my answer. | 我知道答案了 |
[08:38] | Hey, neighbor, what’s up? | 好邻居 怎么啦 |
[08:39] | Sorry to bother you so late, | 抱歉这么晚来打扰你 |
[08:40] | but one of my guys called in sick tomorrow… | 但我有个员工刚打来明天请病假 |
[08:43] | So we couldn’t find the key to the palace, | 我们找不到打开宫门的钥匙 |
[08:44] | but then I figured out it was in the hay behind the stables. | 但我想出它就藏在马厩后的干草堆里 |
[08:48] | Great. | 很棒 |
[08:49] | – Hey, Herschel. – Mary. | -你好啊 赫歇尔 -玛丽 |
[08:50] | I also found us extra life points inside a demon. | 我还在恶魔体内找到了额外的生命点数 |
[08:53] | There are demons in this game? | 这游戏里还有恶魔吗 |
[08:54] | Don’t worry, Meemaw cut his head off. | 别担心 姥姥把它的脑袋砍下来了 |
[08:58] | Anyhoo, uh, I was wondering | 总之 我想问问 |
[09:00] | if Georgie could come by after school tomorrow and help me out. | 小乔治明天放学后能否来帮我忙 |
[09:03] | Oh, I don’t know, Herschel, he’s got football practice. | 我说不好 赫歇尔 他还有橄榄球训练 |
[09:05] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[09:07] | Herschel’s asking if you want to work after school. | 赫歇尔问你明天放学后想不想去打工 |
[09:10] | Great, I’ll be there. | 好啊 我会去的 |
[09:11] | – What about football? – What about it? | -那橄榄球怎么办 -什么怎么办 |
[09:13] | I mostly sit on the bench all day. | 我通常都是坐冷板凳从头坐到尾而已 |
[09:15] | That’s because you got to earn your way on to first string. | 那是因为你得付出努力才能打首发啊 |
[09:17] | Or I can earn some money working for Herschel. | 又或者我可以给赫歇尔打工 赚点零花 |
[09:20] | Why don’t you and I talk a bit before you make a decision? | 我俩谈完你再做决定 怎么样 |
[09:23] | Sorry, I-I didn’t mean to cause a problem. | 抱歉 我无意给你们造成麻烦 |
[09:25] | I’ll find somebody else. Y’all have a good night. | 我会找别人帮忙 二位晚安 |
[09:27] | – Night, Herschel. – Night. | -晚安 赫歇尔 -晚安 |
[09:31] | Thanks a lot. | 真”谢谢”你啊 |
[09:32] | You really want to quit football to go work in a garage? | 你真想放弃橄榄球 去修车厂工作吗 |
[09:35] | Hell yeah. | 当然 |
[09:36] | I thought you loved the game. | 我还以为你热爱橄榄球 |
[09:38] | I do, but look at me. I weigh 125 pounds. | 我是喜欢 但你看看我 只有56公斤的小身板 |
[09:41] | – That’s not important. – It’s not? | -这不重要 -不重要吗 |
[09:43] | Every time I get tackled, somebody’s got to run over | 每次我被擒抱摔倒 都得有人拿着嗅盐 |
[09:45] | with smelling salts just to wake me back up. | 冲过来给我闻 我才能清醒过来 |
[09:48] | Well, this isn’t your decision. You’re gonna play football. | 这事轮不到你来决定 你要去练橄榄球 |
[09:51] | You can’t make me. | 你不能逼我 |
[09:52] | Oh yeah? Wait and see. | 是吗 走着瞧 |
[09:56] | Screw this. | 去你的 |
[10:04] | Even while sleeping, | 即使在睡梦中 |
[10:05] | my quest to save the princess continued, | 我拯救公主的征途也未停歇 |
[10:08] | which was quite a departure from my usual dreams, | 这跟我平时做的梦很不一样 |
[10:10] | such as determining the coolest prime number– | 比如在梦中决定哪个质数最酷 |
[10:13] | which, by the way, is 73. | 顺便告诉你们 是73啦 |
[10:16] | Kill it, Meemaw! Kill it! | 杀了它 姥姥 杀了它 |
[10:18] | What do you think I’m trying to do? It won’t die. | 你以为我在干什么 它就是打不死啊 |
[10:21] | Maybe you need a different weapon. | 或许你需要换个武器 |
[10:23] | I already tried the slingshot and the boomerang. | 我已经试过弹弓和回旋镖了 都不行 |
[10:26] | All I have left is the damn flute. | 我只剩下一支没鬼用的长笛 |
[10:28] | It’s a piccolo. Didn’t you pay attention | 这是短笛 那个老妇人给我们时 |
[10:30] | when the old lady gave it to us? | 你没认真听吗 |
[10:39] | – Hello? – Meemaw. | -喂 -姥姥 |
[10:40] | I’m sorry for waking you, but I know how to kill the cyclops. | 抱歉吵醒你了 但我知道怎么才能杀死独眼巨人了 |
[10:43] | We have to play the piccolo. | 我们得吹响那支短笛 |
[10:45] | Ooh. What a great idea, moonpie. | 真是个好主意 小饼饼 |
[10:48] | We’ll try it tomorrow. | 我们明天试试 |
[10:50] | Excellent… Wait. | 太好了 等等 |
[10:52] | How’d you answer your phone so fast? It’s not next to your bed. | 你怎么这么快就接起电话 电话离你床很远啊 |
[10:56] | Uh, well, actually, I was on my way to the bathroom. | 其实我正好起来要去厕所啦 |
[11:00] | You know us old people and our bladders. | 你也知道老人膀胱憋不住 |
[11:03] | I’ll call you right back. | 我等会再打给你 |
[11:11] | That fibber. | 撒谎精 |
[11:13] | You’re playing the game right now. | 你现在正在打游戏 |
[11:15] | I am not. | 我才没有 |
[11:16] | I saw you with my binoculars. | 我用望远镜看到你在打 |
[11:19] | Oh. How about that. | 真是没料到啊 |
[11:21] | You promised not to play without me. | 你答应过会等我一起玩的 |
[11:23] | We’re a team. Emelda Showmen, remember? | 我们可是搭档 艾默达·休曼 记得吗 |
[11:25] | I’m turning off the game and going to sleep right now. | 我这就关掉游戏 上床睡觉 |
[11:28] | You’d better. | 你最好是 |
[11:31] | I love you, good night. | 我爱你 晚安 |
[11:35] | Binoculars for his birthday. | 送他望远镜当生日礼物 |
[11:38] | What was I thinking? | 我当时怎么想的 |
[11:45] | Where’s Georgie? | 小乔治呢 |
[11:46] | Don’t worry about it. | 不用担心 |
[11:48] | I wasn’t worried. | 我没担心 |
[11:49] | I was practicing chitchat. | 只是在练习与人闲聊 |
[11:53] | Your mother’s taking him to school. | 你妈会送他上学 |
[11:55] | That’s not very efficient. Our car’s already going there. | 这样效率不高啊 我们的车本来就要开去学校 |
[11:59] | Not that it’s any of your business, | 这事与你无关 |
[12:00] | but I needed a break from your brother. | 不过我要暂时跟你哥保持距离 |
[12:02] | I certainly understand that. He’s an acquired taste. | 我无比理解你 适应他这种怪胎需要时间 |
[12:06] | Like Grape-Nuts. | 就像全麦谷物早餐 |
[12:07] | The first time I tried it, I thought I was eating gravel. | 我第一次吃的时候 以为自己在吃碎石子 |
[12:09] | But then I put a little sugar on it and let it get soggy. | 但之后我加了一点糖 并把它泡软些再吃 |
[12:12] | Now it’s in my top six cereals. | 现在它高居我最爱麦片的第六位 |
[12:15] | I’ll try soaking Georgie in a bowl of milk. | 我再试试把小乔治泡进一碗牛奶里 |
[12:19] | Sarcasm? | 这是讽刺吗 |
[12:20] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:21] | I had a feeling. | 我猜到了 |
[12:23] | The clue was you don’t normally put people in bowls of milk. | 线索在于 通常不会把人放进一碗牛奶里 |
[12:55] | I’m Sheldon Cooper’s grandmother | 我是谢尔顿·库珀的姥姥 |
[12:57] | and, uh, I need to take him out of school today. | 我需要带他离开学校 |
[12:59] | Sure. What’s the reason? | 好的 请问是什么原因 |
[13:02] | His Aunt Emelda’s not doing well, | 他的姨妈艾默达病得很重 |
[13:04] | and has asked to see him ‘fore she goes. | 希望临终前能见他一面 |
[13:05] | Oh, I am so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[13:07] | Does she want to see his older brother also? | 她也想见见谢尔顿的哥哥吗 |
[13:10] | Nah. She doesn’t like him as much. | 不 她没那么喜欢他 |
[13:12] | Okay. I’ll just track down Sheldon, then. | 好吧 那我去找谢尔顿 |
[13:20] | Boy, do I love a pop quiz. | 老天 我真喜欢突击测验 |
[13:22] | Will Sheldon Cooper please come to the main office? | 请谢尔顿·库珀到总务处来 |
[13:30] | “Ooh,” What? | 你们怪叫什么 |
[13:36] | This is hooky, Meemaw. | 这是逃学 姥姥 |
[13:38] | Hooky is a serious offense. | 逃学是严重的违规行为 |
[13:40] | You’re messing with me, right? | 你在逗我吧 |
[13:42] | Any other kid would be thrilled their grandma | 其他孩子被他们姥姥带离学校去打游戏 |
[13:44] | took them out of school to play a video game. | 都会开心死了 |
[13:46] | You’ve known me ten years. | 你都认识我十年了 |
[13:47] | When have I ever messed with you? | 我几时有逗过你 |
[13:52] | I didn’t see your kid at practice today. | 我今天没看到你儿子去练球 |
[13:55] | Everything all right? | 还好吧 |
[13:57] | Not really. | 不是太好 |
[14:12] | That’s it? You’re not gonna ask me what’s going on? | 就这样 你都不问我怎么回事吗 |
[14:14] | I just did. You shut me out. | 我问了 你一副生人勿近的样子 |
[14:17] | Well, it doesn’t mean you can’t persist a little. | 那不代表你不能多付出点耐心嘛 |
[14:19] | You know, this is the kind of crap I get from my wife. | 我老婆才会跟我玩这种无聊闹剧 |
[14:21] | I do not need it from you. | 我不要跟你也来这套 |
[14:24] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:32] | You’re really not gonna ask? | 你真的不打算问吗 |
[14:44] | Oh, boy. | 老天 |
[14:48] | Well, moonpie, this is it. | 小饼饼 成败在此一举 |
[14:52] | Our final dungeon. | 最后一个地牢 |
[14:54] | Hard to believe. | 难以置信啊 |
[14:56] | Yeah. | 就是啊 |
[15:00] | Would you like to fight the last boss? | 你想打最终大魔王吗 |
[15:04] | You think I’m ready? | 你觉得我准备好了吗 |
[15:06] | We couldn’t have gotten here without you. | 没有你 我们不可能走到这一步 |
[15:07] | Well, except for the part you did when I was sleeping. | 除了你在我睡觉时玩的部分 |
[15:09] | We’re having a moment here. Don’t ruin it. | 现在气氛正佳 你别给毁了 |
[15:16] | I’ve fought many digital battles in my life, | 我一生中打过无数场数字战役 |
[15:19] | but none are as memorable as this first one with my meemaw. | 但我跟姥姥携手打的第一场是最难忘的 |
[15:23] | By handing me the controller, | 她把手柄交给我 |
[15:24] | she was telling me she believed in me. | 意味着她信任我 |
[15:27] | That inside my small, fragile frame beat the heart of a hero. | 她相信我瘦弱的身体内 跳动着一颗英雄的心脏 |
[15:35] | Behind you, behind you! What’re you doing? | 在你后面 在你后面 你在瞎搞什么 |
[15:37] | – Hit the A. Hit… – I know, I’m pressing it. | -按A键 快按 -我知道 我按了 |
[15:38] | – Hit the A button. – I’m pressing it. | -按A键啊 -我按了 |
[15:39] | – Throw a bomb, throw the bomb! – Which way? | -扔炸弹 快扔炸弹 -朝哪边 |
[15:42] | Throw the bomb. | 扔炸弹啊 |
[15:46] | Hey. You up for some company? | 要不要一起喝啊 |
[15:49] | Sure. Come on in. | 好啊 请进 |
[15:51] | Sorry about the light beer, | 抱歉只有淡啤酒 |
[15:53] | but Brenda’s got me on this health kick. | 但布兰达要我注意健康 |
[15:55] | You are melting away. | 立竿见影 要成皮包骨啦 |
[15:57] | Shut up. So, listen… | 闭嘴啦 我说 |
[16:00] | I feel bad about Georgie and this whole football thing. | 我对小乔治不练橄榄球的事感到很内疚 |
[16:04] | Thanks, but it’s not on you. | 谢谢 但这事不怪你 |
[16:06] | I appreciate that, but you got to know | 谢谢你这么说 但你得知道 |
[16:09] | there’s an upside to this. | 这其实有好处 |
[16:11] | And that would be? | 什么好处 |
[16:13] | Your son has got a special gift. | 你儿子有特别的天赋 |
[16:17] | A gift? | 天赋吗 |
[16:19] | We are talking about Georgie, right? | 我们在说小乔治 对吧 |
[16:20] | Yeah. I mean, first off, the kid really knows his way | 是啊 首先 这孩子对引擎 |
[16:23] | around an engine, which is all well and good. | 很懂行 这一点很棒 |
[16:26] | But when it comes to fixing tires, | 但说到修轮胎 |
[16:29] | I swear, I’ve never seen anything like him. | 我发誓 我从没见过像他这么有天分的人 |
[16:33] | Tires? How do you mean? | 轮胎 什么意思 |
[16:35] | George, I’ve been patching flats for 25 years. | 乔治 我补胎补了25年了 |
[16:39] | You know, slap some soapy water on them, | 你知道的 就是浇一些肥皂水到轮胎上 |
[16:41] | look for the air bubble. | 找找哪里有气泡 |
[16:42] | But your son, he doesn’t need any tricks. | 但你儿子 他不需要这些技巧 |
[16:47] | He knows where the puncture holes are. | 他知道爆胎的洞在哪里 |
[16:50] | He knows? | 他知道 |
[16:51] | He knows. | 他知道 |
[16:53] | He’s got a sixth sense for tire damage. | 他在轮胎损坏方面有超强第六感 |
[16:56] | I mean, you got to see him in action. | 你得亲眼看他补胎才知道 |
[16:58] | I-It’ll give you chills. | 会让你起鸡皮疙瘩呢 |
[16:59] | You know, now that you say it, | 你说起来 |
[17:01] | whenever we had a leaky football, | 确实每次橄榄球漏气时 |
[17:02] | he knew exactly where the hole was. | 他都知道破洞在哪里 |
[17:04] | I am telling you, your boy’s got a future in the tire business. | 我告诉你 你儿子在轮胎行业很有前途 |
[17:08] | Goodyear, Firestone, somebody’s gonna scoop him up first round. | 固特异 风驰通 一定会有大公司抢着挖他去 |
[17:13] | Thanks, Herschel. That does my heart good. | 谢了 赫歇尔 我听了很欣慰 |
[17:16] | So I guess you got two geniuses in the family. | 看来你家有两个天才 |
[17:18] | Guess I do. | 或许呢 |
[17:20] | Who knows, maybe Missy’ll make it three. | 谁知道呢 没准米希是第三个 |
[17:24] | Or it’s two. | 或者就两个 |
[17:35] | 谢谢你救了我 艾默达·休曼 | |
[17:37] | I won. I saved the princess. | 我赢了 我救了公主 |
[17:41] | I knew you could do it! | 我就知道你能做到 |
[17:44] | Yes! We saved her! | 好棒 我们救了她 |
[17:45] | We saved the princess! We did it! | 我们救了公主 我们成功了 |
[17:48] | – We did it. – Yep. | -我们成功了 -对 |
[17:56] | So now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[17:58] | We just return to our ordinary lives? | 我们就这样回归到平庸的生活吗 |
[18:02] | I guess so. | 我想是吧 |
[18:06] | Or… we could just go to the store and buy another game. | 或者 我们可以到店里 再买一个游戏 |
[18:14] | Since that night, I’ve battled orcs, zombies, | 从那晚开始 我对战过半兽人 丧尸 |
[18:18] | Nazis, Nazi-zombies, a dinosaur in a go-kart, | 纳粹 纳粹丧尸 坐卡丁车的恐龙 |
[18:21] | and played Van Halen’s “Hot for Teacher” | 还用无弦塑料吉他弹过范·海伦乐队的 |
[18:23] | on a stringless, plastic guitar. | 《献给老师的激情》 |
[18:25] | But nothing would ever compare | 但没有一个比得上 |
[18:27] | to that first quest with my meemaw. | 我和姥姥共同完成的第一次挑战 |
[18:30] | Although Leonard pulling a groin muscle | 虽然莱纳德玩《热舞革命》跳舞机 |
[18:32] | doing Dance Dance Revolution was a close second. | 拉伤了鼠蹊部肌肉那次紧随其后排在第二 |
[18:39] | Unchained Melody – Alex North | 电影《人鬼情未了》知名插曲 |
[18:51] | Talk to me. Tell me where it hurts. | 跟我说吧 告诉我哪里疼 |
[18:55] | Got you. | 找到了 |
[19:00] | I got goosebumps. | 我起鸡皮疙瘩了 |