时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on Young Sheldon… | |
[00:02] | Dr. Sturgis will be joining us for dinner. | 斯特吉斯博士今晚会来共进晚餐 |
[00:04] | I thought he was in the nuthouse. | 他不是在疯人院里吗 |
[00:06] | We do not call it that. | 我们不可以这么称呼那里 |
[00:08] | That’s what Dad calls it. | 老爸就是这么叫的啊 |
[00:10] | For starters, do not bring up his time in the hospital. | 首先 不要提起他住院的事情 |
[00:13] | In The Shining, Jack Nicholson goes nuts | 在电影《闪灵》里 杰克•尼科尔森发疯 |
[00:15] | and chases people around with an ax. | 拿着一把斧子追着人… |
[00:18] | When them elevator doors opened, oh, man. | 当电梯门打开的时候 哎哟喂呀 |
[00:24] | Strike! Yeah! | 三振出局 |
[00:26] | All right, Missy! | 赞啦 米希 |
[00:27] | Humiliate that boy! | 羞辱那男孩 |
[00:29] | Shelly, why don’t you put your book down | 谢利 为什么还在看书呢 |
[00:31] | and watch your sister play? | 赶紧放下看你姐姐投球 |
[00:32] | It’s getting exciting. | 场面越来越精彩了 |
[00:33] | It looks like everyone’s just standing there. | 乍看还以为大家都只是干站着呢 |
[00:36] | There’s two outs, bases are loaded, | 已经两出局 而垒包上都站满了人 |
[00:38] | a-and the winning run’s on second. | 二垒的人回来分数就超前了 |
[00:40] | But if Missy throws one more strike, they’ll win. | 但只要米希再三振一个 队伍就赢了 |
[00:44] | And then we can go home? | 然后我们就能回家了吗 |
[00:45] | That is exciting. | 那还真的是令人兴奋 |
[00:50] | Ball three! Full count! | 三坏球 满球数 |
[00:55] | Hold on. Time! | 稍等 暂停 |
[00:57] | What are you doing down there? Pray for her. | 你在那边干嘛呢 快帮她祈祷 |
[00:59] | Right. On it. | 好 我马上 |
[01:01] | What the heck’s going on? | 你这是搞什么鬼呢 |
[01:02] | I’m gonna lose the game. Everyone’s gonna hate me. | 我投输了 大家就会讨厌我 |
[01:05] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[01:06] | Just throw the ball over the plate. | 你就投就对了 |
[01:08] | This guy’s not gonna swing. | 他不会挥棒的 |
[01:10] | Yes, he will. He’s their best hitter. | 他会的 他是他们最强的打者 |
[01:12] | Oh. Now, you trust me, all right? | 你就相信我就对了 行吗 |
[01:14] | He is looking to walk. | 他在等你投坏球保送上垒 |
[01:17] | He doesn’t want to strike out against a girl. | 他不想被个女生三振出局 |
[01:20] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[01:21] | Absolutely. Just throw it across the plate. | 确定 你就投好球就对了 |
[01:24] | He will not swing. | 他不会挥棒 |
[01:27] | – Okay. – Come on. Here. Wipe your nose. | -好吧 -给 擦擦鼻子 |
[01:32] | That a girl. | 乖孩子 |
[01:34] | Now, you got this. | 放心 你可以的 |
[01:35] | Come on, Missy! He can’t hit! You can do it! | 上啊米希 他打不到 你一定行 |
[01:40] | Play ball! | 比赛继续 |
[01:58] | 《沙丘》 | |
[02:01] | Strike three! | 三好球 |
[02:03] | That’s my girl! | 我的乖宝贝 |
[02:05] | Oh, my gosh. | 我的老天 |
[02:06] | You said he wasn’t gonna swing! | 你说他不会挥棒的 |
[02:08] | I lied. Hey, we won! | 我说谎了 我们赢啦 |
[02:10] | Let’s get pizza! | 吃披萨庆祝吧 |
[02:12] | Come on! | 走吧 |
[02:14] | ♪ Nobody else is stronger than I am ♪ | ♪ 世上没人比我强壮 ♪ |
[02:17] | ♪ Yesterday I moved a mountain ♪ | ♪ 昨天我移了一座山 ♪ |
[02:20] | ♪ I bet I could be your hero ♪ | ♪ 我相信我能当你的英雄 ♪ |
[02:22] | ♪ I am a mighty little man ♪ | ♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪ |
[02:25] | ♪ I am a mighty little man ♪ | ♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪ |
[02:37] | Oh, hey. | 来啦 |
[02:37] | Thank you. Everybody, dig in. | 谢谢 大家开动吧 |
[02:40] | Fun fact. Did you know that pizza | 有趣小知识 你知道披萨 |
[02:42] | is only one of many Mediterranean flatbreads? | 只是无数种地中海烤饼中的其中一种吗 |
[02:47] | You talking to me? | 你是在跟我说话吗 |
[02:48] | Shelly, this is Mr. Ballard’s first time eating with us. | 谢利 这是巴拉德先生第一次跟我们吃饭 |
[02:50] | Let’s make sure it’s not his last. | 别让这次变最后一次了 |
[02:52] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[02:53] | Does a family meal mark an escalation | 跟家人共进晚餐对你来说 |
[02:55] | in your romantic relationship? | 算是感情升级下一个阶段吗 |
[02:57] | That’s a good question. Does it? | 这问题问得好 算吗 |
[03:02] | You know what? | 你听好 |
[03:02] | Why don’t you go sit at the kid table with your sister? | 你给我坐过去你姐姐那桌小孩桌 |
[03:05] | Where do I begin? They’re loud, they’re sweaty from sports… | 不去的理由从何说起呢 他们吵 还满身大汗… |
[03:08] | Get. | 去 |
[03:14] | Hey, Sheldon, | 谢尔顿 |
[03:15] | if your pizza’s too hot, put ice on it. | 如果你的披萨太烫 那你就放冰块上去 |
[03:17] | That’s what I did. | 我就是这么做的 |
[03:21] | So, George, | 乔治 |
[03:22] | how do I convince this one to come fishing | 我该怎么说服这位 |
[03:24] | with me next weekend? | 下周跟我一起去钓鱼呢 |
[03:25] | I told you, nobody’s gonna see this face | 我告诉你 谁也别想在我睡过一晚帐篷后 |
[03:28] | after a night in a tent. | 看到老娘的脸 |
[03:30] | Smart. | 聪明 |
[03:31] | You don’t want that mug scaring the fish. | 你那张脸把鱼吓走可就不好了 |
[03:33] | Where you going? | 你想去哪钓 |
[03:34] | Lake Conroe. | 康罗湖 |
[03:37] | Great spot for catfish. | 钓鲶鱼的大好地点 |
[03:38] | Well, then, why don’t you come along? | 那你何不一起来呢 |
[03:40] | You can even bring Georgie if you want to. | 你愿意的话 带小乔治一起来也行啊 |
[03:42] | That’d be fun. | 应该会很有趣 |
[03:43] | That sounds fun. Uh, Mary, you mind if I go? | 听起来是不错 玛丽 我可以去吗 |
[03:46] | A bed all to myself? | 我可以不用跟人分床吗 |
[03:48] | Bye. | 快走不送 |
[03:49] | It’s a plan. | 那就这么定了 |
[03:51] | You got to remember | 你可别忘了 |
[03:52] | to hoist your food up into the trees so this one can’t get it. | 到时候把你的食物绑上树 确保他偷吃不到 |
[03:56] | – Very funny. – You make fun of my face, | -呵呵呵 真好笑 -你敢说老娘的脸 |
[03:58] | I’m gonna have to make fun of your enormous, bear-like body. | 我就只能笑你这熊一般的身材了 肥仔 |
[04:02] | So, how are you enjoying your first meal with our family? | 首次与我们家庭一起吃饭的感觉如何呢 |
[04:05] | Well, everybody’s mean. I love it. | 大家都很毒舌 我爱死了 |
[04:14] | Hello. | 你好 |
[04:15] | George? John here. | 乔治 我是约翰 |
[04:17] | I’m calling to confirm a time | 我打来是想跟你确认 |
[04:19] | for beer and socializing this weekend. | 这周末的喝酒聊天时间 |
[04:22] | Oh, damn. | 靠 |
[04:25] | I forgot we had plans. Um… | 我忘了我跟你有约了 |
[04:27] | I’m actually going camping. | 我其实约了人要去露营 |
[04:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:30] | I’m real sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[04:31] | Uh, the invitation kind of came up last minute. | 我也是很临时才受邀的 |
[04:35] | You may not know this, but, um, I love camping. | 你可能不知道 但其实我超爱露营 |
[04:40] | – Really? – Oh, yes. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[04:41] | I spent a year backpacking through Asia. | 我曾在亚洲背包旅行过一年 |
[04:45] | I mean, I’d invite you along, but it’s not really my trip. | 我是很乐意邀请你啦 但主办人不是我 |
[04:50] | I’m going with Connie’s friend Dale. | 我是要跟康妮的朋友戴尔一起去 |
[04:53] | Not a problem. | 没问题 |
[04:54] | I’ll just hang out with another friend this weekend. | 我这周末就跟另一个朋友一起过吧 |
[04:57] | Great. | 那太好啦 |
[04:58] | I just need to make one first. | 但我得先去交一个 |
[05:03] | Ballard’s. | 巴拉德运动用品店 |
[05:04] | Hey, Dale. It’s George. | 戴尔 是我乔治 |
[05:05] | About this weekend, uh, we’re gonna have to bow out. | 这周末嘛… 我们可能去不了了 |
[05:09] | Why? Everything okay? | 为什么 出什么事了吗 |
[05:11] | Yeah. Yeah, I just forgot I made plans with a friend, | 没什么事啦 我就是忘了之前跟一个朋友有约 |
[05:14] | and I feel bad canceling last minute. | 快到日子了我才取消 有些过意不去 |
[05:16] | Oh, hey, can we– Does he like camping? | 我们也… 他喜欢露营吗 |
[05:18] | Bring-bring him along. | 带上他一起呗 |
[05:20] | Uh, y– That might be a little weird. | 可能会有一点尴尬呢 |
[05:23] | It-it’s Connie’s ex. | 是康妮的前男友 |
[05:25] | Boy, he didn’t impress me as a camping type. | 妈呀 我感觉他不太像是会露营的人呢 |
[05:29] | Uh, well, actually, he was hinting around about going. | 其实他还暗示了我他想去呢 |
[05:31] | Claims to be an outdoorsman. | 说他自己是户外型的人 |
[05:32] | Really? Oh, hey, I’d like to see that. | 是吗 那我十分乐意看看 |
[05:35] | – Bring him along. – You sure? | -带上他 -你确定吗 |
[05:37] | Yeah. Hell, if we get caught in a freak snowstorm, | 靠 要是我们遇到突如其来的暴风雪 |
[05:40] | he’ll be the first one we eat. | 他绝对是我们首先吃掉的储备粮 |
[05:42] | Be like an appetizer. | 像开胃菜那样 |
[05:44] | Why can’t I go fishing? | 为什么我不能去钓鱼 |
[05:45] | It’s a boys’ weekend. | 这是男孩们的周末 |
[05:47] | Then why isn’t Sheldon going? | 那为什么谢尔顿没去 |
[05:48] | – Do you hear yourself? – Do you? | -你听听你自己说了什么 -你听听 |
[05:51] | Well, since they get to do something fun, why can’t we? | 他们要做好玩的事情 为什么我们不也找点乐子 |
[05:53] | Ooh, Chuck E. Cheese. | 去查克芝士吃饭 有吃又有玩 |
[05:55] | That place is a nightmare. | 那地方就是个恶梦 |
[05:57] | Something that could be fun is the Museum of… | 说一个有意思的地方 比如博物… |
[05:59] | – No. – Let him finish. | -不要 -让他说完 |
[06:01] | We already heard “Museum.” It’s not gonna get better. | 都已经听到”博物馆”了 后面接什么都不会变好 |
[06:04] | The Museum of the American Railroad. | 美国铁路博物馆 |
[06:06] | Oh, yeah, that’s worse. | 说完比没说完还糟 |
[06:08] | Suddenly, camping with Dr. Sturgis doesn’t seem so bad. | 这么一对比 跟斯特吉斯博士露营都不错了 |
[06:11] | Uh, excuse me– camping with who? | 不好意思 跟谁露营来着 |
[06:15] | Whoa. Dale didn’t mention it? | 戴尔没跟你提吗 |
[06:17] | No. | 没有 |
[06:19] | I’m guessing John didn’t mention it. | 我猜约翰也没提这件事 |
[06:21] | No. | 没有 |
[06:22] | And when were you gonna mention it? | 那你本来打算什么时候提 |
[06:24] | Oh, I was never gonna mention it. | 我根本没想提 |
[06:30] | So John, I hear you’re going camping this weekend. | 对了约翰 我听说你这周要去露营 |
[06:34] | I am. | 是的 |
[06:35] | With the guy I’m dating. | 和跟我约会的那个人 |
[06:37] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:38] | It was so nice of him to let me tag along. | 他让我跟着去真是太好了 |
[06:41] | And don’t you think that’s gonna be a little awkward? | 你不觉得会有点尴尬吗 |
[06:44] | No more awkward than any other social situation i find myself in. | 不会比我参加的其他社交活动更尴尬就是了 |
[06:49] | I’m making my, uh, homemade gorp: | 我亲手做了什锦干果 |
[06:52] | good old raisins and peanuts. | 全称是什锦水果干和坚果 |
[06:55] | I’ll have to give you the recipe. | 我会给你配方的 |
[06:57] | I think I can figure it out. | 我觉得我能猜到怎么做 |
[06:58] | Listen, I want to warn you about Dale. | 听着 关于戴尔我要提醒你一下 |
[07:01] | He’s kind of a… guy’s guy. | 他是那种… 大男人 |
[07:05] | Sometimes his sense of humor can be a little mean-spirited. | 有时候他开的玩笑会有点难听 |
[07:09] | Just don’t let it hurt your feelings. | 你别被他的话伤到 |
[07:12] | Well, you don’t have to worry about me. | 你不用担心我 |
[07:14] | We physicists are no strangers to smack talk. | 对我们物理学家来说 呛声是家常便饭 |
[07:18] | I once told Dr. Linkletter | 我有一次跟林克莱特博士说 |
[07:20] | he wouldn’t know a randomized trial | 就算随机化实验爬到他的括约肌上 |
[07:23] | if it crawled up his sphincter. | 他都不知道那是什么 |
[07:25] | Do not be a jerk to John. | 跟约翰相处时别像个混蛋 |
[07:27] | Oh, why would I be a jerk? | 为什么我会像个混蛋 |
[07:29] | You’re gonna be camping. | 你要去露营 |
[07:30] | You’re gonna be in the woods. You’re gonna be drinking. | 你要去森林里 你还会喝酒 |
[07:32] | You’re a jerk without any of that. | 没有这些你都是个混蛋 |
[07:33] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[07:35] | I know how to get along with people. | 我知道怎么和人相处 |
[07:37] | Knowing how and doing it are two different things. | 知道和行动是两回事 |
[07:39] | Okay, okay. I-I’ll be nice. | 好啦 好啦 我会友好的 |
[07:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:44] | To your goofy little friend. | 会友好对待你那傻气小个子朋友的 |
[07:55] | That’s Dale. We’re gonna head out. | 戴尔来了 我们要出发了 |
[07:57] | Here’s some coffee for the road. | 这是路上喝的咖啡 |
[07:59] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:00] | Make sure your dad doesn’t drink too many beers. | 你别让你爸喝太多啤酒 |
[08:03] | You’re funny. | 你可真逗 |
[08:04] | And make sure your son doesn’t drink any beers. | 你别让你儿子沾啤酒 |
[08:06] | Got it. I’ll finish ’em all. Let’s go. | 没问题 我会全喝完的 走吧 |
[08:10] | Be safe. Have fun. | 注意安全 好好玩 |
[08:13] | Oh, I’m free. | 我自由了 |
[08:16] | This sure is a sweet setup. | 这车可真是不错 |
[08:18] | Well, now, thank you very much. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[08:20] | This thing is nicer than our house. | 这辆车比我们的房子都好 |
[08:22] | It’s not nicer than our house. | 没有我们的房子好 |
[08:23] | Well, don’t be too sure now. | 现在先别这么肯定 |
[08:25] | I got microwave and air-conditioning. | 我这有微波炉和空调 |
[08:27] | I got a stack of old Playboys back there in the bathroom. | 卫生间还有一大堆旧的《花花公子》杂志 |
[08:31] | Okay, maybe. | 好吧 也许你这更好 |
[08:34] | Hey, there’s John up here on the right. | 约翰就在右边那里 |
[08:38] | Are you sure that’s not a garden gnome? | 你确定那不是个花园地精吗 |
[08:43] | Missy, how would you feel if there were somewhere | 米希 如果有一个地方 |
[08:45] | just like Chuck E. Cheese, | 跟查克芝士一样 |
[08:46] | but instead of pizza and ball pits, | 不过没有披萨和海洋球池 |
[08:48] | there was locomotives and placards explaining their history? | 而是有火车头和解说牌讲述历史 你觉得如何 |
[08:51] | That’s just the museum. | 那不就是博物馆吗 |
[08:52] | I didn’t think she’d see through that. | 我没想到她会不上当 |
[08:57] | So, Johnny, that’s quite the outfit you got on there. | 约翰 你穿的这一身挺不错嘛 |
[09:00] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:01] | I just got one question. Where do the merit badges go? | 我只有一个问题 你的荣誉奖章哪去了 |
[09:06] | Because I look like a Boy Scout? | 因为我像个童子军吗 |
[09:08] | Yeah, that’s kind of the joke there. | 是啊 那就是笑点 |
[09:11] | Well, I accept your jocular insult as a token of bonding. | 我接受你玩笑式的羞辱 并当作友谊的象征 |
[09:16] | Well, if you like that one, how about this? | 如果你喜欢那个笑话 再听听这个 |
[09:18] | Uh, I haven’t seen legs that white since… | 我上次见到这么白的大腿还是在… |
[09:20] | Hey. Why don’t we talk about something else? | 我们来说点别的吧 |
[09:23] | George, it’s all right. You don’t need to protect me. | 乔治 没事的 你不用保护我 |
[09:25] | I can take it, and I can dish it right back. | 我开得起玩笑 我还能呛回去 |
[09:29] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[09:30] | Well, bring it on, babe. | 那来吧 小美人 |
[09:34] | It would help if I knew a little more about you. | 如果能更了解你一点 会比较简单 |
[09:37] | Were you, by chance, a bed wetter? | 或许 你小时候尿床吗 |
[09:43] | I know it’s been a while, but I really have to talk to you. | 我知道我很久没来了 但我必须跟你聊两句 |
[09:46] | I understand you might not want to hear about my dating life, | 我理解你也许不想听我的感情生活 |
[09:49] | but if you hadn’t died, I wouldn’t be in this situation. | 但如果你没死 我也不会陷入这种境地 |
[09:54] | So this is on you. | 所以这事赖你 |
[10:00] | – How about a movie? – How about the planetarium? | -去看个电影怎么样 -去天文馆怎么样 |
[10:03] | That’s like a movie, | 跟看电影一样 |
[10:04] | where you can see real stars instead of, | 但在那你可以看到真的星星 |
[10:07] | I don’t know, Gene Kelly? | 而不是”明星” |
[10:08] | We’re never gonna agree. | 我们永远不会意见达成一致 |
[10:10] | Let’s just do rock, paper, scissors. | 我们就来剪刀石头布吧 |
[10:12] | No. Anecdotal evidence suggests that players familiar | 不要 研究表明对彼此熟悉的玩家 |
[10:14] | with each other will tie 75% of the time | 将会有75%几率平局 |
[10:17] | due to the limited number of outcomes. | 因为游戏的结果十分有限 |
[10:19] | Well, what if we added a few more choices? | 那要是我们增加选择呢 |
[10:21] | Like, rock, paper, scissors, candy, pony. | 比如石头 布 剪刀 糖果 小马 |
[10:26] | Now you’re just being silly. | 你现在就是在说蠢话了 |
[10:27] | But your idea of a winner-takes-all competition is a good one. | 但你的这个赢家说了算的主意很不错 |
[10:30] | We just need to come up with something that is fair to both of us. | 我们只需要想出一个对我俩都公平的游戏即可 |
[10:35] | What if we list all the spices | 要不我们来按照字母顺序列出 |
[10:36] | in Mom’s spice rack alphabetically? | 妈妈香料架上所有的香料 |
[10:38] | I’ll go first. Adobo. | 我先来 阿斗波 |
[10:40] | Black pepper. Cinnamon. | 黑胡椒 肉桂 |
[10:41] | Coriander. Cumin. | 香菜 小茴香 |
[10:43] | We’re not playing the spice game. | 我们才不玩这香料游戏 |
[10:46] | Dill. | 莳萝 |
[10:48] | So now I have these two guys in my life. | 现在有两个男人对我有意思 |
[10:51] | And I know that might sound like bragging, but at my age, | 我知道这听起来像在显摆 但到我这年纪 |
[10:55] | if you are single and not hooked to an oxygen tank, | 如果你单身而且不需要用氧气瓶 |
[10:59] | you got to swat ’em away. | 身边绝对狂蜂浪蝶无数 |
[11:02] | 查理·塔克 好丈夫 父亲 与”姥爷” | |
[11:05] | I’m still pissed at you for dying. | 我还在气你死掉了呢 |
[11:09] | I’m not gonna just sit at home and miss you. | 我才不会独自坐在家里想你 |
[11:12] | I mean, you wouldn’t want that. | 你也不会希望我这样的 |
[11:13] | You’d want me to go out and have fun, right? | 你会希望我出去走动 好好玩对吧 |
[11:19] | Take your time, think about it. | 不急 你慢慢想 |
[11:25] | Damn, John. | 哇 约翰 |
[11:26] | Three already? What are you using for bait? | 已经三只了吗 你用的是什么饵啊 |
[11:28] | I made it myself. It’s, uh, | 我自己做的 是… |
[11:31] | cheese, garlic and a little bit of pig brains. | 起司 打算再加一点猪脑 |
[11:35] | Pig brains? Where the hell you get pig brains? | 猪脑吗 你从哪搞到的猪脑啊 |
[11:38] | From the butcher. | 从屠夫那里 |
[11:39] | But you get some odd looks when you ask for it. | 不过你去跟他要的时候他会给你奇怪的眼神 |
[11:42] | You get odd looks? Oh, I find that hard to believe. | 你被人用奇怪的眼神看吗 “难以置信” |
[11:46] | Like this. | 就像这样 |
[11:49] | I think he’s pulling your leg, John. | 他闹你呢 约翰 |
[11:52] | Oh, I see. | 我懂了 |
[11:54] | Meaning I get odd looks all the time. | 意思是我常常被人用奇怪眼神看 |
[11:57] | That’s funny. | 有意思 |
[12:00] | Well, if anyone wants to try my bait, uh, you’re welcome to. | 如果有人想试试我的饵 欢迎啊 |
[12:05] | – Sure. – Yeah, I’ll give her a go. | -当然好 -我试试看 |
[12:07] | Dale? | 戴尔 |
[12:08] | No, I think I know how to fish, John. | 不用 我知道怎么钓鱼 约翰 |
[12:10] | Really? ‘Cause it doesn’t look like it. | 真的吗 因为看起来不像啊 |
[12:12] | Well, maybe that’s because all your talking | 有可能是你一直讲话 |
[12:14] | is scaring the fish away. | 把鱼都给吓跑了 |
[12:15] | Evidence suggests your theory is incorrect. | 证据显示你的理论是错误的 |
[12:19] | Well, evidence suggests I need another beer. | 证据显示我需要再来一瓶啤酒 |
[12:26] | Not that bad. | 还不错 |
[12:29] | Oh, that’s nice. | 真好 |
[12:31] | You decided to stay home and play a game? | 你们决定要待在家里玩游戏了吗 |
[12:33] | Nope. We’re inventing a new game, | 不是 我们要发明一个新游戏 |
[12:35] | and the winner gets to pick what we do today. | 赢家可以决定我们今天做什么 |
[12:37] | We had to find a way to make sure | 我们得找到方法 |
[12:38] | that it’s completely fair to both of us. | 来保证这对我们双方都完全公平 |
[12:40] | So we made a list of 20 challenges | 所以我们列出了20种挑战 |
[12:41] | that combine stuff we’re both good at. | 结合了我俩都擅长的事 |
[12:43] | Whoever wins each challenge gets to take a block | 每赢得一个挑战 就能拿一块木头 |
[12:45] | and put it on top of their tower. | 搭在自己的楼顶 |
[12:46] | Whoever’s tower reaches the height | 其大楼先达到这火箭高度的人 |
[12:48] | of this rocket first wins. | 就是赢家 |
[12:50] | Okay, I will leave you to it. | 好 那我就不打扰你们了 |
[12:53] | “And finally, both parties agree the loser will do the activity | “最后 双方同意 输家将愿玩服输 |
[12:57] | selected by the winner graciously, without complaint. | 对赢家挑选的活动 不得有怨言 |
[13:00] | For the purpose of this agreement, | 就本协议而言 |
[13:02] | A complaint is defined as any disparaging comment, | 怨言的定义为诋毁性评论 |
[13:04] | Eye rolls or name calling, including but not limited to: | 翻白眼及辱骂字眼 包括但不限于 |
[13:08] | ‘dingus,’ ‘fartbreath’ and ‘buttwipe.'” | ‘沙雕’ ‘臭屁嘴’和’辣鸡'” |
[13:11] | Can we just sign it and play? | 我们能赶紧签名 开始玩了吗 |
[13:13] | I’ve signed my name. Feel free to draw an “X.” | 我已经签了名 你可以画个叉 |
[13:16] | I know how to write my name, Sheldon. | 我会写我的名字好不好 谢尔顿 |
[13:19] | Damn it, I wrote “Sheldon.” | 该死 我写成”谢尔顿”了 |
[13:23] | So, Dale is fun. | 戴尔很有意思 |
[13:25] | Kind of a good old boy. | 算是个好老头 |
[13:27] | Reminds me a bit of you. | 他有点让我想起你 |
[13:29] | He gets on my nerves. | 他常惹我生气 |
[13:31] | So he kind of reminds me of you. | 所以他有点让我想起你 |
[13:35] | And John’s not anything like you. | 约翰跟你截然不同 |
[13:38] | He’s not anything like anyone. | 他跟所有人都不一样 |
[13:43] | Maybe that’s why I keep thinking about him. | 也许那就是我一直想着他的原因 |
[13:45] | Fun fact: in Finland, they make a fire that’s two long logs | 有趣小知识 在芬兰 他们把两条原木叠起来生火 |
[13:51] | sitting on top of each other with a wedge of wood in between | 在中间垫一块木楔 |
[13:55] | to let the air flow through. | 让空气流过去 |
[13:57] | Aw. That’s your idea of fun, is it? | 对你来说 这算是有趣是吧 |
[14:00] | Mind if I grab a beer? | 我能拿瓶啤酒吗 |
[14:02] | – I’m not your father. – Hold on. | -我又不是你爸 -等等 |
[14:04] | This young man’s underage. | 这年轻人未成年 |
[14:07] | – So? – So the laws of Texas | -那又怎样 -德州法律 |
[14:09] | are pretty clear on the subject. | 对这问题有明确规定 |
[14:11] | Oh, what a surprise. | 好意外哦 |
[14:12] | There’s one more thing you know more about than everybody else. | 又有一件事是你比其他人更清楚的呢 |
[14:16] | I don’t know why you’re surprised. | 我不知道你为什么感到意外 |
[14:19] | I don’t know why you’re here. | 我不知道你为什么要来 |
[14:21] | I’m just gonna stick with Dr Pepper. | 我还是乖乖喝汽水吧 |
[14:24] | Why don’t you get some more firewood, Georgie? | 你再去拾点柴吧 小乔治 |
[14:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢你解救我 |
[14:28] | I’m here because my friend George invited me. | 我来 是因为我朋友乔治邀请我来 |
[14:31] | Uh-huh. | 是哦 |
[14:34] | Well, your friend George invited you | 你朋友乔治邀请你来 |
[14:36] | because he felt sorry for you. | 是因为他可怜你 |
[14:40] | You know, Connie warned me you might behave like this, | 其实康妮提醒过我 你可能会这个态度 |
[14:43] | and she-she was right. | 她说对了 |
[14:46] | I don’t know why the hell she ever went out with you. | 我真搞不懂她以前为什么跟你约会 |
[14:49] | Well, she did, and we got along famously. | 我们就是在一起过 并且相处得非常愉快 |
[14:52] | Until you broke up with her after you got out of… | 直到你和她分手 就在你离开… |
[14:57] | Out of what? | 离开什么 |
[14:59] | Say it! | 说出来啊 |
[15:05] | Never mind. | 算了 当我没说 |
[15:06] | Damn. Piddled on my shoe. | 靠 我尿到鞋子上了 |
[15:09] | What’d I miss? | 我错过了什么好戏 |
[15:11] | So enough about me. How about you? | 不说我的事了 说说你吧 |
[15:15] | You got your wings yet, or is that just in the movies? | 你长出天使翅膀了吗 还是那都是电影骗人的 |
[15:18] | It’s a Wonderful Life. | 《美妙人生》电影 |
[15:21] | That’s one of my favorites. | 是我的最爱之一 |
[15:23] | Ah, sorry. I didn’t see you. | 抱歉 我没看到你 |
[15:25] | I’ll keep it down. | 我会小声一点 |
[15:26] | No, it’s all right. I, uh… | 不 没关系 我… |
[15:28] | talk to my wife all the time. | 经常和我妻子聊天 |
[15:31] | I’m Kenneth. | 我是肯尼斯 |
[15:33] | This is Vanessa. | 这是凡妮莎 |
[15:35] | Connie. This is Charlie. | 我是康妮 这是查理 |
[15:38] | I’d introduce them, but they’re neighbors. | 我本来想介绍他们认识 但他们是邻居 |
[15:41] | They probably know each other. | 估计早就互相认识了 |
[15:43] | Well, if he complains about someone snoring, | 如果他抱怨有人打鼾 |
[15:46] | I’m sure it’s her. | 一定就是她 |
[15:48] | I didn’t bury him with his hearing aid, so he’s fine. | 他下葬时我没给他戴上助听器 他听不见的 |
[15:53] | Well, you know what? I’ll, um… | 这样吧 |
[15:55] | I’ll come back in a few minutes, and let you finish your chat. | 我过几分钟再回来 让你跟他聊完 |
[15:59] | Really nice meeting you, Connie. | 很高兴认识你 康妮 |
[16:01] | You, too. | 我也是 |
[16:05] | You see? | 看见没 |
[16:06] | Got to swat ’em away. | 得把狂蜂浪蝶都赶走 |
[16:10] | Okay. Each player alternates | 好 每个玩家边玩呼啦圈 |
[16:12] | naming a state while Hula-Hooping. | 边轮流说出一个州 |
[16:14] | The first player who can’t name a state | 谁说不出州名 |
[16:16] | or drops the Hula-Hoop loses. | 或呼啦圈掉了 就输了 |
[16:18] | Ready, | 准备好了吗 |
[16:19] | set, | 预备 |
[16:21] | go. | 开始 |
[16:23] | Texas. | 德克萨斯州 |
[16:23] | Darn it. | 可恶 |
[16:24] | So I won? | 所以我赢啦 |
[16:26] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:27] | Good. ‘Cause I was just gonna say “Texas” again. | 太好了 我本来打算再说一次”德克萨斯州”的 |
[16:31] | 游戏挑战大师清单 | |
[16:33] | Four. | 四 |
[16:43] | One, two, three, four. | 一 二 三 四 |
[16:45] | I declare a thumb war. | 我宣布展开拇指大战 |
[17:02] | Hey, that was some good catfish. | 鲶鱼很好吃呢 |
[17:05] | Yeah. Real good. | 是啊 非常好吃 |
[17:10] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[17:13] | I’m no longer enjoying this outing, | 我不再享受这次郊游了 |
[17:16] | so I’m going home. | 我要回家 |
[17:17] | – See ya. – H-Hang on, Dale. | -慢走不送 -等等 戴尔 |
[17:18] | John, y– wait, you can’t just leave. | 约翰 你不能就这么走啊 |
[17:21] | We’re in the middle of nowhere. | 我们在深山野岭呢 |
[17:22] | Not a problem. | 这不是问题 |
[17:23] | I have my compass, a flashlight and half a bag of gorp. | 我有指南针 手电筒和半包干果 |
[17:29] | No, wait, wait. | 不 等等 |
[17:30] | – Please. – Let him go, George. | -拜托 -让他走吧 乔治 |
[17:32] | You want to tell Connie you lost her old boyfriend in the woods? | 你想告诉康妮 你把她前男友弄丢在树林了吗 |
[17:35] | Well, he’s a grown man for crying out loud. | 他可是成年男人 |
[17:36] | Let him do what he wants. | 他想做什么随他去 |
[17:38] | Well, that’s an argument for me having a beer. | 这下我有充分理由喝啤酒了 |
[17:40] | Shut up. Come on, Dale. | 你闭嘴 别这样 戴尔 |
[17:41] | Do the right thing. Tell him to stay. | 做正确的事 叫他留下来 |
[17:45] | Fine. | 行吧 |
[17:47] | John? | 约翰 |
[17:50] | Oh, damn. | 糟了 |
[17:52] | John! | 约翰 |
[17:53] | Boy, for a little guy, he’s fast, ain’t he? | 他那么小只 脚步倒挺快啊 |
[18:05] | I win. | 我赢了 |
[18:07] | You can’t set it that way. | 你不能那么摆 |
[18:08] | Does it say that in the rules? | 规则里有说不行吗 |
[18:10] | Well, no. | 倒是没有 |
[18:12] | And is this your signature? | 这是你本人的签名吗 |
[18:13] | Yes, but… | 是的 但是 |
[18:14] | Mom, we’re going to Chuck E. Cheese! | 妈妈 我们要去查克芝士餐厅 |
[18:16] | We’re not going anywhere. It’s almost your bedtime. | 我们哪都不去了 你们差不多该睡觉了 |
[18:20] | Sorry, hon. | 抱歉了 宝贝 |
[18:25] | Well, all that matters is that I’m the winner. | 最重要的是 我赢了 |
[18:27] | Yes, you are. | 没错 你赢了 |
[18:29] | Actually, I was the winner. | 其实我才是真正的赢家 |
[18:31] | We spent the whole day doing everything I love: | 我们这一天都在做我喜欢的各种事 |
[18:34] | drafting contracts, arguing about rules, | 起草合同 争辩规则 |
[18:37] | and most importantly, never leaving the house. | 最重要的是 不踏出家门一步 |
[18:43] | – Come on. – I don’t want to. | -拜托啦 -我不想玩 |
[18:46] | Just one more time. | 就再一次嘛 |
[18:49] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[18:50] | Rock, paper, scissors, candy, pony! | 石头 剪刀 布 糖果 小马 |
[18:53] | Rock trips pony. I win. | 石头绊倒小马 我赢了 |
[18:55] | How do you keep winning? | 你为什么每次都赢 |
[18:56] | You keep picking pony. | 因为你每次都出小马 |
[19:06] | Gorp? | 吃干果吗 |