时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Young Sheldon… | |
[00:02] | Well, we’ve covered football and grandkids… | 我们聊了橄榄球与孙子们 |
[00:05] | Maybe we’ve run out of stuff to talk about. | 或许我们已经把能聊的都聊完了 |
[00:07] | We forgot about your ex-husband. | 我们忘了你的前夫 |
[00:10] | The one you’re dating. | 你在交往的那个 |
[00:12] | Well, I know not to piss him off during a hailstorm. | 我知道不要在冰雹时惹他生气 |
[00:15] | Well, did he tell you that I was naked when he locked me out? | 那他告诉你我当时浑身赤裸的吗 |
[00:18] | What were you doing naked with a golf club in a hailstorm? | 你在冰雹中光身拿着高尔夫球杆是搞什么鬼啊 |
[00:22] | Ah, you know, it was the ’70s. | 你懂 疯狂的70年代嘛 |
[00:25] | I was just calling to let you know I read your paper. | 我打来是想告诉你 我刚读完你的论文 |
[00:27] | The masses for your neutrinos are impossible. | 你的中微子的质量根本不可能 |
[00:29] | I completely rewrote the whole thing from scratch. | 我从头开始重写了整篇论文 |
[00:34] | I know credits are usually listed alphabetically, | 我知道署名通常按字母顺序排列 |
[00:36] | but I’m completely fine with my name going second. | 但我完全不介意我的我名字排在第二位 |
[00:39] | I’m not putting your name on it in any way. | 我不会把你名字写上去的 |
[00:41] | Grant Linkletter. | 格兰特・林克莱特 |
[00:42] | Dr. Sturgis has stolen my work | 斯特吉斯博士偷窃了我的研究 |
[00:44] | and is using it in his own paper. | 用到他的论文里 |
[00:46] | How dare you accuse me of plagiarism! | 你竟敢指控我抄袭 |
[00:50] | I don’t want to see you in my class anymore. | 谢尔顿 我不想再在我的课上看到你 |
[00:56] | I see, Dr. Sturgis. | 我了解了 斯特吉斯博士 |
[00:59] | Yes, that is unforgivable behavior. | 是的 的确是罪无可赦的行为 |
[01:02] | Okay. Bye. | 好的 再见 |
[01:05] | Did he apologize? | 他道歉了吗 |
[01:06] | No. He is very upset with you. | 没有 他非常生你气 |
[01:09] | Well, I’m upset with him. | 我还非常生他气呢 |
[01:10] | That doesn’t excuse you from trying | 但这不代表你就可以 |
[01:12] | to get him in trouble by calling Dr. Linkletter. | 打给林克莱特博士来告他状 |
[01:15] | Who else was I supposed to tattle to? | 不然我还能去跟谁击鼓申冤呢 |
[01:17] | I doubt his mother’s still alive. | 他的妈妈应该已经不在世了吧 |
[01:19] | Sheldon, I understand why you’re upset, | 谢尔顿 我理解你为何不高兴 |
[01:21] | but you still owe him an apology. | 但你还是欠人家一个道歉 |
[01:24] | Then you don’t understand. | 那你完全没理解情况啊 |
[01:26] | Well, for now, it sounds like you two | 我感觉你们两个现在 |
[01:29] | could use a little quiet time. | 应该稍微各自冷静一下 |
[01:30] | Fine. I’ll switch over to Dr. Linkletter’s class. | 行吧 那我要转到林克莱特博士的班 |
[01:33] | He’s a foot taller than Sturgis | 他比斯特吉斯高了大概30公分 |
[01:35] | and can reach more of the chalkboard. | 可以更妥善运用黑板的空间 |
[01:36] | What I meant was… | 我的意思是 |
[01:39] | maybe it’s time to take a break from your college classes. | 或许是时候暂停大学那边的课了 |
[01:42] | What? Why? I’ve gotten straight As. | 什么 为什么 我可是全满分 |
[01:44] | I know you’re smart enough for college. | 我知道你的聪明才智足以应付大学 |
[01:47] | I’m just not sure you’re mature enough. | 但我不确定你够不够成熟 |
[01:50] | Well, it appears you’ve backed me into a corner. | 这下你把我逼到墙角了 |
[01:53] | I would throw a tantrum right now, | 我本来打算要闹脾气 |
[01:54] | but that would just prove your point. | 但那样反而证明了你说得对 |
[01:58] | Where are you going? | 你要上哪去 |
[01:59] | To play with my trains. | 去玩我的小火车 |
[02:01] | Which may sound immature, but it’s a hobby many old men enjoy. | 虽然听起来可能幼稚 但有很多老人也爱玩 |
[02:06] | ? Nobody else is stronger than I am ? | ? 世上没人比我强壮 ? |
[02:09] | ? Yesterday I moved a mountain ? | ? 昨天我移了一座山 ? |
[02:11] | ? I bet I could be your hero ? | ? 我相信我能当你的英雄 ? |
[02:14] | ? I am a mighty little man ? | ? 我是个了不起的小家伙 ? |
[02:17] | ? I am a mighty little man ? | ? 我是个了不起的小家伙 ? |
[02:18] | 谢尔顿 | |
[02:29] | I’m the only cheerleader you should be looking at. | 我是你唯一该瞄的啦啦队员 |
[02:32] | Oh. Hi. Oh, I was trying to find you. | 你来啦 我刚才是在找你呢 |
[02:35] | – Just wanted to wish you a good game. – ?Thank you. | -就想要祝你比赛顺利 -谢谢 |
[02:37] | I’m gonna be cheering for you. | 我会为你加油的 |
[02:38] | – Great. – ?Unless I catch you looking at someone else. | -那太好啦 -除非我抓到你偷瞄别的小妞 |
[02:41] | Then you’ll regret it. | 那我一定让你后悔莫及 |
[02:44] | I’m not kidding. | 我没在开玩笑 |
[02:47] | Hi, George. | 你好啊 乔治 |
[02:49] | Oh, hey, Ms. Hutchins. | 你好啊 哈钦斯小姐 |
[02:51] | I don’t think I’ve ever seen you at a game before. | 我好像从没见你来看过比赛 |
[02:53] | Well, uh, it’s Friday, and I promised my therapist | 今天是周五嘛 我答应过我的心理治疗师 |
[02:56] | – I’d try one new thing a week. – And you picked football. | -每周都要尝试新东西 -而你选了橄榄球 |
[02:59] | Good for you. | 你很棒啊 |
[03:01] | I don’t suppose Sheldon’s here? | 谢尔顿估计不在这里吧 |
[03:03] | Nah, he doesn’t much care for outdoor sports. | 不在 他对户外运动没什么兴趣 |
[03:06] | Or sports. | 或者说对运动没兴趣 |
[03:07] | Or the outdoors. | 对户外也没兴趣 |
[03:09] | I was hoping I’d have someone to sit with. | 我还希望能有个伴陪我一起坐呢 |
[03:11] | – Ah, sorry. – ?That’s okay. | -让你失望啦 -没事 |
[03:13] | It was my fault for letting myself feel hope. | 对事情燃起希望是我的不对 |
[03:17] | You’re welcome to watch from the sidelines. | 欢迎你来边线看比赛啊 |
[03:19] | Thanks. Watching life go by from the sidelines | 谢了 但从边边角角看着人生在眼前过去 |
[03:22] | is kind of my thing. | 也算是我的人生写照了 |
[03:25] | Hey, heads up! | 闪开 |
[03:30] | Oh, my God. Are you okay? | 天啊 你没事吧 |
[03:33] | I don’t think so. | 感觉很有事啊 |
[03:35] | Call an ambulance. | 快叫救护车 |
[03:37] | Don’t worry, | 别担心 |
[03:37] | we’re gonna get you taken care of. | 我们会照顾好你的 |
[03:39] | If I die, tell my therapist I hate him. | 如果我死了 告诉我的治疗师我恨他 |
[03:44] | And who says you have to be mature to go to college? | 谁说要成熟才能上大学啊 |
[03:46] | I’ve seen Animal House. | 我又不是没看过《动物屋》 |
[03:46] | 1978年讲述兄弟会之间及与学校冲突的校园喜剧 | |
[03:48] | – You have? – Well, I’ve seen the poster. | -你看过啊 -我看过海报 |
[03:50] | Those people are not college material. | 那帮人绝对不是上大学的料 |
[03:53] | Moon Pie, I know you don’t like to hear this, | 小饼饼 我知道你不爱听这个 |
[03:55] | but there are some things in life | 但人生中有一些事情 |
[03:57] | that can only be learned in time. | 只能随着时间过去而学会 |
[04:00] | So you must have learned them all, huh? | 那想必你已经全学会啦 |
[04:02] | Get out of my house. | 滚出我家 |
[04:07] | – Hang in there. – I’m hangin’. | -撑着点 -我撑着呢 |
[04:09] | Hey, this will be quite a story to tell your grandkids, huh? | 这想必是个可以说给孙辈的精彩故事 |
[04:12] | I live alone. I’m single. | 我独居兼单身 |
[04:13] | I don’t think grandkids are in the picture. | 孙辈估计是痴人说梦吧 |
[04:16] | Oh. Well, I… I got a wife, kids. It’s… | 这个嘛 我有老婆也有孩子 |
[04:19] | It’s overrated. | 家庭这玩意过誉了 |
[04:21] | And then my mother said | 然后我的妈妈说 |
[04:22] | I wasn’t mature enough for college. | 我不够成熟去上大学 |
[04:24] | Can you believe that? | 你敢相信吗 |
[04:26] | Absolutely. | 当然啦 |
[04:27] | So you’re on their side, too? | 所以你也站他们那边吗 |
[04:29] | I’m Vietnamese. In my culture, until your parents die, | 我是越南人 在我们的文化里 你父母死之前 |
[04:32] | – you’re basically a baby. – ?Really? | -你都跟个孩子没两样 -真的吗 |
[04:35] | My grandmother still treats my dad like a child. | 我奶奶到现在还把我爸像个孩子对待 |
[04:37] | At dinner, he can’t sit until she sits, | 吃晚饭的时候 她就座了我爸才能坐下 |
[04:40] | and he can’t speak until he’s spoken to. | 没让我爸说话前 我爸不许吱个声 |
[04:42] | Well, I’m glad I’m not Vietnamese. | 那真幸好我不是越南人 |
[04:45] | It’s not as fun as I make it look. | 是啊 可不是我平常展现得那么令人羡慕 |
[04:48] | Well, you can’t bring her home to an empty apartment. | 你不能把她丢回她空荡荡的公寓啊 |
[04:51] | Bring her here, and we’ll look after her | 带她回来 我们照顾她吧 |
[04:53] | until she’s back on her feet. | 等她好一点了再送回去 |
[04:54] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[04:55] | Of course. | 当然 |
[04:56] | We’ll set her up in Georgie’s room. | 我们就让她住进小乔治的房里 |
[04:58] | Thanks, Mare. See you in a bit. | 谢啦 玛丽 回头见 |
[05:00] | Hey, George. | 乔治 |
[05:02] | It’s real nice of you, taking care of her like this. | 你这么照顾她 你很善良 |
[05:05] | Well, it was kinda my fault. | 也有点算是我的错啦 |
[05:07] | Kinda? It was all your fault. | 什么有点 完全就是你的错好吗 |
[05:09] | Bye. | 再见 |
[05:13] | Hey. How’d we do? | 你来啦 我们成绩如何 |
[05:14] | – You didn’t miss anything. – That bad? | -你没有错过任何东西 -这么惨吗 |
[05:16] | I can safely say you saw the best hit of the night. | 放心 你已经看到了今晚最佳的那记冲撞 |
[05:21] | How’s she doing? | 她情况如何 |
[05:22] | Well, not bad. | 还行 |
[05:25] | Could be worse. | 不幸中的大幸 |
[05:27] | A little whiplash, | 脖子有点扭伤 |
[05:29] | couple of bruised ribs, | 肋骨挫伤 |
[05:30] | broken arm… | 手臂骨折 |
[05:32] | and collarbone. | 还有锁骨骨折 |
[05:34] | But that’s it. | 仅此而已 |
[05:36] | Pretty funny how you jumped out of the way | 有点好笑 就是你跳开来 |
[05:37] | and let her get clobbered. | 让她被撞倒 |
[05:38] | I did not jump out of the way! | 我才没有跳开来呢 |
[05:40] | Oh, yeah, you did. | 你就有 |
[05:41] | They got you on tape. | 他们摄影拍到了 |
[05:43] | Okay, fine. | 好啦 行行行 |
[05:44] | But that was pure instinct. | 但完全是运动神经反射啊 |
[05:47] | Besides, she shouldn’t have been standing on the sidelines. | 而且她也不应该站在边线上啊 |
[05:50] | Why was she there? | 她为什么在那里 |
[05:52] | I told her she could. | 我跟她说她可以在那看 |
[05:53] | Oh, man, you must feel terrible. | 天啊 你心里肯定很难受吧 |
[05:55] | Yeah, of course I do. | 当然难受啊 |
[05:57] | I mean, it’s all on you. | 毕竟全是你的错 |
[06:00] | You done? | 你说完了没 |
[06:00] | Oh-ho-ho, baby, I’m just getting started. | 兄弟 我才刚暖身完呢 |
[06:07] | Oh, you poor dear. Come on in. | 小可怜 快进来 |
[06:10] | Thanks. I hope I’m not putting you out. | 谢谢 希望我没有打扰你们 |
[06:12] | Of course not. | 当然不会啦 |
[06:15] | Hi, Sheldon. | 你好啊 谢尔顿 |
[06:16] | Can you believe my mother said I can’t go to college? | 你敢相信我母亲不准我去上大学吗 |
[06:23] | So you just put her in my room without consulting me? | 所以你安排她住我房间都不请示我吗 |
[06:26] | Consulting you? | 请示你吗 |
[06:28] | Who cares what you think? | 谁管你怎么想啊 |
[06:29] | Well, I ain’t gonna sleep on the couch. | 我才不要睡在沙发上 |
[06:30] | It’s just for a few nights | 只是将就几晚而已 |
[06:31] | until she can take care of herself. | 等她好点她就回去了 |
[06:34] | Can I at least stay at Meemaw’s? | 好歹让我去住姥姥家吧 |
[06:36] | If you promise not to come back. | 你答应我你再也不回来就行 |
[06:37] | Why you got to be so mean to me? | 你为什么总要对我这么狠心呢 |
[06:41] | It just feels right. | 感觉这样才对啊 |
[06:44] | And then after Dr. Sturgis incorporated my math, | 在斯特吉斯博士用了我的计算之后 |
[06:47] | he refused to give me a coauthor credit. | 他拒绝把我加为共同作者 |
[06:49] | Sheldon, she doesn’t want to hear about that. | 谢尔顿她不想听你说这些 |
[06:52] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[06:53] | So, when your bones broke, did you hear a crunch? | 当你骨头断掉时 你有听到碎裂声吗 |
[06:55] | No. | 没 |
[06:57] | – Did my dad have to give you mouth-to-mouth? – ?No. | -我爸爸有帮你做人工呼吸吗 -没有 |
[07:00] | I don’t know how my mom kisses him. | 我无法理解我妈怎么亲得下去他 |
[07:06] | Who buys this crap? | 谁会买这种垃圾啊 |
[07:09] | Me, after three beers. | 黄汤下肚三瓶过后的我 |
[07:11] | I mean, look at this damn thing. | 你看看这傻乎乎的玩意 |
[07:14] | What was I thinking? | 我当时在想什么啊 |
[07:18] | Can I ask you a personal question? | 我能问你个私人的问题吗 |
[07:20] | You’re not in my will. | 我的遗产没有要分你 |
[07:21] | It’s about my girlfriend. | 是跟我女朋友有关的 |
[07:24] | Uh, nothing bad. | 不是什么坏事啦 |
[07:25] | It’s just, I’ve been seeing Jana for a while now, | 就是我跟贾娜也交往一阵子了 |
[07:28] | and I like her fine… | 我也挺喜欢她啦 |
[07:30] | but it feels like she’s getting more serious than I want to be. | 但感觉她比我计划中更认真在谈这感情 |
[07:33] | Georgie, until you’re married, | 小乔治 在你结婚前 |
[07:36] | you are not tied down to anybody. | 你不用被任何人给绑住 |
[07:39] | You just go ahead and do whatever you want. | 你想做什么你就去做吧 |
[07:41] | Play the field. Have some fun. | 游戏人间 逍遥自在 |
[07:44] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[07:45] | That’s what Dale said, too. | 戴尔也这么说的 |
[07:48] | Oh, did he? | 是吗 |
[07:50] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:51] | My boyfriend? | 我男朋友戴尔吗 |
[07:53] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:57] | If I don’t go to college, what am I supposed to do? | 如果我不去大学上课 我该干嘛呢 |
[07:59] | Spend all my days in high school? | 浪费一天时间在高中上课吗 |
[08:01] | How sad is that? | 这也太悲惨了吧 |
[08:04] | Pretty sad. | 挺惨 |
[08:05] | You always did get me. | 你总是能理解我 |
[08:07] | Sounds like you’re feeling misunderstood. | 感觉你认为自己受人误解了 |
[08:09] | I am– by Dr. Sturgis, my mother, | 是啊 被斯特吉斯博士 我妈妈 |
[08:12] | and possibly the entire Vietnamese culture. | 甚至可能整个越南文化 |
[08:16] | Do you understand that I’m in a little bit of pain right now? | 你知道我现在有点浑身痛吧 |
[08:20] | Oh, I’m sorry. I should be exhibiting compassion. | 对不起 我现在应该要表达同情 |
[08:24] | Wait, I can do better. | 等等 我可以表达再好一点 |
[08:27] | Nailed it. | “完美” |
[08:28] | It’s time for your pain pill. | 到你吃止痛药的时间了 |
[08:30] | Be careful. You could become addicted and lose your job. | 小心点 别上瘾导致失去工作 |
[08:33] | Which is all you have. | 这可是你的一切 |
[08:34] | Get out of here. | 滚出去 |
[08:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:40] | You-you comfortable? | 你… 你还舒服吗 |
[08:41] | Can I get you anything else? | 还需要帮你弄点什么吗 |
[08:43] | No. I-I’m okay. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[08:45] | You’ve been so kind to welcome me into your home. | 你带我来家里真的是太好心了 |
[08:48] | Well, it’s the least we could do. | 应该的 小小心意不足挂齿 |
[08:51] | It’s so nice to be around a family like this. | 能在这种家庭的氛围中感觉挺好的 |
[08:57] | I’ve been alone for… so long. | 我已经孤单好久了 |
[09:00] | Honestly, if it weren’t for the cats, I’d have no one. | 老实说 如果不是家里有猫 我真是无依无靠 |
[09:04] | Oh, wait. The cats! | 等等 我的猫 |
[09:06] | I abandoned Edgar and Allan. | 我丢下了埃德加与爱伦 |
[09:08] | Edgar and Allan? | 什么埃德加与爱伦 |
[09:10] | Poe ran away. | 坡逃跑了 |
[09:11] | Would you please go feed them and tell them I love them? | 能麻烦你去帮我喂再转达我爱他们吗 |
[09:14] | Uh… any chance this could wait till morning? | 这事情有办法等明天再做吗 |
[09:18] | I guess. | 大概吧 |
[09:22] | Where you off to? | 你要去哪里 |
[09:23] | Cats! | 喂猫 |
[09:25] | So you think he’s seeing somebody else? | 你觉得他在跟别人约会吗 |
[09:27] | I don’t think I should be talking about this. He’s my boss. | 我好像不应该聊这个话题 他是我的老板 |
[09:30] | Well, he’s my boyfriend, so spill it. | 但他是我的男朋友 所以快给老娘招了 |
[09:34] | It’s weird when old people say “Boyfriend.” | 老人说出”男朋友”这个词 感觉好怪哦 |
[09:36] | Fine. My lover. | 行吧 我的爱人 |
[09:39] | Well, that’s worse. | 那更诡异了 |
[09:40] | Then talk! | 那你快招啊 |
[09:42] | The only woman I’ve really seen him with is his ex-wife. | 我唯一见过和他来往的女人是他的前妻 |
[09:45] | ?Oh, yeah, but he hates her. | 对 不过他恨她啦 |
[09:47] | Don’t seem like it. | 看起来不是哦 |
[09:49] | What do you mean by that? | 这是什么意思 |
[09:51] | – They seem friendly. – ?How friendly? | -他们相处很融洽 -有多融洽 |
[09:54] | – I don’t know. He’s nice to her. ?- How nice?! | -我说不好 他对她很好 -有多好 |
[09:57] | Do you mind? I’m trying to watch this. | 你能先别吵吵吗 我想看这个 |
[09:59] | Now look at this little guy… | 我们来看看这个小家伙… |
[10:10] | Son of a bitch! | 妈的 |
[10:11] | Here! Edgar! Or Allan. | 回来 埃德加 不对 是爱伦 |
[10:13] | Whichever the hell one you are. | 不管你是哪一只 都给我回来 |
[10:14] | They ever leave the store together? | 他们有没有一起离开过店铺 |
[10:16] | Can I please just go to bed? | 能不能放我去睡觉啊 |
[10:18] | Just answer the damn question. | 你赶紧回答我的问题 |
[10:21] | I feel like I’m gonna get fired for this. | 感觉我会被炒鱿鱼了 |
[10:22] | Georgie, don’t worry. | 小乔治 别担心 |
[10:23] | Anything you say is gonna stay right here. | 你说的话绝对不会外传给第三个人 |
[10:26] | But you lie all the time. | 但你说谎跟吃饭一样的 |
[10:28] | I learned to lie from you. | 我说谎的绝技就是跟你学的 |
[10:30] | See what a special bond we have? | 知道我们祖孙俩有多亲了吧 |
[10:32] | Now answer the damn question! | 现在快给老娘从实招来 |
[10:39] | Why were you gone for so long? | 你怎么去了这么久 |
[10:42] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想谈 |
[10:47] | 幽灵侦察器 | |
[10:53] | – Whoa. – ?What’s that? | -厉害了 -这是什么 |
[10:54] | It’s a ghost detector that came in my cereal box. | 是我麦片盒里送的幽灵侦察器 |
[10:59] | It’s just a piece of paper. | 这只是张普通的纸 |
[11:01] | Then why did it move in my hand? | 那它为什么在我手里动了 |
[11:03] | From perspiration. | 因为出汗 |
[11:04] | Or ghosts. | 或是因为有幽灵 |
[11:07] | Mornin’. | 早上好 |
[11:08] | Did you check on Ms. Hutchins? | 你去看了哈钦斯老师没有 |
[11:10] | Is she still alive? | 她还活着吗 |
[11:11] | Of course she is. Why? | 她当然还活着了 怎么问 |
[11:14] | No reason. | 没什么原因 |
[11:15] | I’m gonna go eat my breakfast with her. | 我去和她一起吃早餐 |
[11:17] | Sheldon, just let her rest. | 谢尔顿 让她好好休息吧 |
[11:19] | It’s okay. She enjoys my company. | 没事的 她喜欢我的陪伴 |
[11:21] | Also, she understands what I’m going through with Dr. Sturgis. | 再说 她理解我和斯特吉斯博士的矛盾 |
[11:23] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[11:25] | I am just trying to help you grow up | 我只是想帮你成长为 |
[11:26] | to be a functional adult. | 成熟有自理能力的大人 |
[11:28] | Me? This one’s looking for cereal ghosts. | 我 这傻子还在找麦片幽灵呢 |
[11:31] | Looking for and found ’em. | 并且已经找到了 |
[11:33] | I don’t care. You are not ready for college. | 我不管 你还没准备好去上大学 |
[11:35] | If it were up to you, I’d still be in grade school. | 如果当初由你说了算 我现在还在读弱智小学呢 |
[11:40] | If you think this is mature behavior, it isn’t! | 如果你以为这是成熟的举动 并不是的 |
[11:47] | Being a mom’s hard, isn’t it? | 当妈妈好难 对不对 |
[11:50] | Sometimes. | 有时是的 |
[11:53] | If you ever want to talk about it, | 如果你想找人谈心 |
[11:54] | I’m here for you. | 我随时都在哦 |
[11:55] | Ooh, it’s moving again. | 纸条又动了 |
[11:58] | You’re so lucky. | 你真的好幸运 |
[12:01] | You’re gonna have to walk me through that. | 还请你讲详细点带我理解如何幸运 |
[12:03] | Well, you don’t have anyone in your house telling you | 你家里没有人会对你指手画脚 |
[12:05] | what you can or can’t do. | 说你能或不能做什么 |
[12:07] | Right, Sheldon. I don’t have anyone. | 没错 谢尔顿 我家里没有人 |
[12:10] | I just said that. | 我不是刚刚才说完吗 |
[12:11] | Are you becoming a drug addict already? | 你是不是已经吃了太多药嗨了 |
[12:13] | Mornin’. | 早上好 |
[12:15] | Got you some Shipley’s Do-Nuts and coffee. | 给你准备了希普利家的甜甜圈和咖啡 |
[12:18] | What happened to your face? | 你的脸怎么了 |
[12:20] | Oh. Uh… | 是… |
[12:21] | either Edgar or Allan. | 埃德加或者爱伦挠的 |
[12:23] | Oh, that was Edgar. | 是埃德加啦 |
[12:25] | He can be a rascal. | 他有时挺皮的 |
[12:32] | Good mornin’. | 早上好 |
[12:32] | Mornin’. | 早安 |
[12:35] | Did you sleep good? | 你睡得好吗 |
[12:36] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[12:38] | Want some pancakes? | 想吃煎饼吗 |
[12:40] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[12:41] | Just one more question about Dale. | 我再问一个关于戴尔的问题 |
[12:42] | Bye. | 再见 |
[12:51] | There we go. | 好了 |
[12:52] | Nice little bite-size pieces. | 都切成一口大小的了 |
[12:54] | Thanks, George, but I-I think I can manage. | 谢了 乔治 但我自己能搞定 |
[12:56] | No, no. My pleasure. | 不不 我很乐意帮你 |
[12:58] | He feels so guilty, he’ll do anything you ask him. | 他真的好内疚 你现在要他做什么都行 |
[13:01] | That’s enough from you. | 你嘲讽够了啊 |
[13:02] | He bought me an Easy-Bake Oven when he closed the car door on my thumb. | 他上次关车门夹到我大拇指 就送了我儿童烤箱 |
[13:05] | Unlike my mother, who feels no guilt | 不像我妈妈 她伤害了自己孩子 |
[13:06] | after hurting her children. | 却完全不感到内疚 |
[13:08] | How dare you. | 你怎么敢这么说 |
[13:09] | I am trying to keep you safe | 我是想保护你 |
[13:11] | until such a time as you can make adult decisions. | 直到你有一天能做出大人的决定 |
[13:13] | I can make them now. | 我现在就能做啊 |
[13:14] | Hey, hey. We have a guest. | 在座有客人呢 |
[13:16] | Let’s pretend like we like each other. | 我们先假装是相亲相爱的一家人好吗 |
[13:19] | Mare, do your grace thing. | 小丽 快做饭前祷告吧 |
[13:24] | You okay with Mexican? | 刚才的墨西哥菜还可以吗 |
[13:25] | Oh, yeah. Terrific. | 当然可以 美味极了 |
[13:27] | All right. | 好吧 |
[13:27] | Now, I got Tums in the glovebox for the ride home. | 吃太饱副驾置物箱有胃药 回家路上吃的 |
[13:30] | Great. | 太棒了 |
[13:33] | So, you talk to June lately? | 你最近和琼聊过天吗 |
[13:35] | Uh, not in a couple of days. Why? | 有两三天没说过话了 怎么了 |
[13:38] | Oh, no reason. | 没什么 |
[13:39] | I was just kind of thinking about calling her myself. | 我就是有点想打电话给她 |
[13:41] | I mean, if you’re okay with that. | 前提是你不介意 |
[13:44] | You want to call my ex-wife, go ahead. Call her. | 你想打给我前妻 就打给她呗 |
[13:47] | Well, I wouldn’t want you to feel uncomfortable. | 但我不想害你觉得尴尬嘛 |
[13:49] | Yeah, you would. | 屁 你巴不得 |
[13:50] | Yeah, I would. ? | 是啦 我巴不得 |
[13:52] | I think it’s nice | 你们离婚后 |
[13:53] | that y’all get along as well as you do. | 还能相处得这么好 我觉得很棒啊 |
[13:57] | Where are we going with this? | 你到底想说什么 |
[13:58] | Oh, just nothing. Makin’ conversation. | 没什么啊 就是闲聊 |
[14:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:02] | You sleeping with her? | 你跟她上床了吗 |
[14:03] | Lord, no. | 当然没有啊 |
[14:05] | She’s my ex-wife. Come on. | 她可是我的前妻 拜托 |
[14:07] | Oh, my gosh, what kind of sicko sleeps with their ex-wife? | 老天 什么样的变态才会跟自己前妻打炮啊 |
[14:11] | Where is this coming from? | 你怎么会这么想 |
[14:13] | Are you jealous? | 你吃醋了吗 |
[14:14] | No. | 没有 |
[14:16] | I’d just like to know, you know, | 我就是想知道 |
[14:18] | what kind of relationship we’re in. | 我们现在谈到什么程度了 |
[14:19] | I mean, are we seeing other people or what? | 我们能跟其他人约会还是怎么样 |
[14:22] | Connie Tucker, | 康妮・塔克 |
[14:25] | are you asking me to go steady? | 你这是想和我确定情侣关系吗 |
[14:27] | You know what I’m asking, jackass. ? | 你明知故问 混蛋 |
[14:29] | All right, all right, all right. | 好啦 好啦 闹你的 |
[14:31] | You listen to me. Now, I’m 72 years old. | 你听好了 我已经72岁了 |
[14:33] | Do you think I have enough stamina | 你觉得我还有多余精力 |
[14:35] | to go playing around with other women? | 去和别的女人鬼混吗 |
[14:37] | You saying the only reason you’re seeing me | 你意思是 你和我约会仅仅是因为 |
[14:39] | is you’re too old and tired to see anybody else? ? | 你太老太累了 没力气再跟别人约会吗 |
[14:42] | Give me the Tums. | 把胃药给我 |
[14:52] | I could kiss you forever. | 我能吻你一辈子 |
[14:54] | Uh, that’s kind of a long time. | 一辈子好像有点太久 |
[14:56] | You got somewhere else to be? | 你赶着去别的地方吗 |
[14:58] | No. It’s just that, | 没有 只是 |
[15:00] | eventually, we’re gonna get hungry. | 我们迟早会肚子饿啊 |
[15:02] | Why do I keep getting the feeling you’re not into this? | 我为什么一直觉得你没有很投入这段感情 |
[15:05] | Oh, I am into this. | 我很投入啊别怀疑 |
[15:08] | But? | 但是呢 |
[15:11] | I mean, we’re real young, and who knows what’s gonna happen? | 但我们还很年轻 谁知道以后会怎么样 |
[15:15] | I know. And you should, too. | 我就知道 你也应该知道 |
[15:17] | Don’t feel bad. | 别难过啊 |
[15:19] | I don’t know lots of stuff. | 我很多事都不知道的 |
[15:21] | So, as long as we’re on the subject, | 既然我们聊到这个话题 |
[15:22] | are you seeing anybody else? | 你有跟其他人约会吗 |
[15:24] | No. | 没有 |
[15:27] | How about that nutty professor? | 那个疯癫的教授呢 |
[15:29] | We’re just friends. | 我们只是朋友 |
[15:30] | Yeah, well, that’s what June and I are– | 好吧 我和琼也一样… |
[15:32] | just friends. | 只是朋友 |
[15:36] | So what are we? | 那我们算什么关系 |
[15:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:41] | What do you want to call it? | 你想怎么定义呢 |
[15:44] | I guess, a… | 我想 是… |
[15:47] | committed relationship. | 固定伴侣关系吧 |
[15:50] | Mm. Works for me. | 我没意见 |
[15:53] | Okay. ?Hmm. | 好啊 |
[15:55] | It’s settled. | 就这么定了 |
[16:01] | Connie. | 康妮 |
[16:04] | This relationship is suffocating me. | 这段恋爱让我喘不过气了 |
[16:10] | What’d I say? | 我说错什么话了 |
[16:11] | I’m not enough for you. | 我对你来说不够 |
[16:13] | I didn’t say that. | 我没这么说过啊 |
[16:15] | Just be honest. | 你就说实话吧 |
[16:17] | You want to date other girls. | 你想和其他女孩约会 |
[16:18] | I don’t want to date other girls instead of you, | 我没想和你分手 去跟其他女孩约会啊 |
[16:21] | just… in addition to you. | 我只是… 想同时交往很多人 |
[16:24] | Drop dead. | 去死吧 渣男 |
[16:35] | Okay, but I’m gonna follow you and make sure you get home safe! | 好吧 但我会跟着你 确保你安全到家 |
[16:38] | Do whatever you want. | 随便你 |
[16:40] | If you walk to Dairy Queen, I’ll buy you a Blizzard. | 如果你走去冰雪皇后 我可以给你买”暴风雪”哦 |
[16:45] | Want me to turn on some music? | 想要我放点音乐吗 |
[16:54] | Well, this is just delicious, Mary. | 晚饭太美味了 玛丽 |
[16:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[16:58] | Bite-sized enough for you? | 一口大小的食物够了吗 |
[17:00] | Oh. Perfect. | 够了 好极了 |
[17:05] | How long do I have to sit here | 我还要坐在这生闷气多久 |
[17:06] | and sulk before someone asks me what’s wrong? | 才会有人问我在气什么 |
[17:08] | Maybe people are tired of hearing about it. | 也许大家听腻你的抱怨了 |
[17:10] | Ms. Hutchins, would you care to chime in? | 哈钦斯老师 你想加入讨论吗 |
[17:13] | Oh, I-I don’t want to get in the middle of a family issue, but… | 我不想掺和你们的家事 但是… |
[17:16] | I will say that I once had a falling out | 我会说我曾经也跟一个很亲近的人 |
[17:19] | with someone very close to me. | 闹翻了 |
[17:21] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[17:22] | We ended up parting ways on bad terms. | 我们最后不欢而散 |
[17:26] | I-I still regret it. | 我到今天仍然后悔 |
[17:28] | But you were right and they were wrong? | 但当时你是对的 他们是错的吗 |
[17:30] | You know what, | 其实 |
[17:31] | it doesn’t feel like it matters anymore. | 感觉谁对谁错已经不重要了 |
[17:33] | And not a day goes by that I don’t miss them. | 我每一天都很想念他们 |
[17:39] | Perhaps I do owe Dr. Sturgis an apology. | 或许我的确该向斯特吉斯博士道歉 |
[17:42] | I was talking about your mother. | 我指的是你妈 |
[17:45] | I’ll circle back to her. | 我晚点再说她的事 |
[17:49] | Thank you. I can’t believe you got through to him. | 谢谢你 你居然劝通他了 |
[17:52] | Happy to help. | 我很乐意帮忙 |
[17:53] | So, who was the person you had the fight with? | 那跟你大吵一架的那个人是谁啊 |
[17:56] | It was my cat, Poe. | 是我的猫 坡 |
[17:57] | She ran away when I switched to dry food. | 我给它换成干猫粮后她就气得离家出走了 |
[18:02] | It was cheaper. | 干猫粮比较便宜啦 |
[18:08] | – Good night, baby. – Night, Mama. | -晚安 宝贝 -晚安 妈妈 |
[18:12] | I’m really sorry, Mom. | 我很抱歉 妈妈 |
[18:15] | I forgive you. | 我原谅你了 |
[18:17] | But just because you straightened things out with Dr. Sturgis | 但虽然你和斯特吉斯博士冰释前嫌了 |
[18:19] | doesn’t mean you’re going back to college. | 也不代表你能回大学 |
[18:21] | – Yes, it does. – No, it doesn’t. | -我能啊 -你不能 |
[18:23] | I hope you know you’re jeopardizing our relationship. | 希望你知道你这是在破坏我们的关系 |
[18:26] | I will take that risk. | 我愿意冒这个险 |
[18:29] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[18:31] | You know I’ll eventually wear you down. | 你知道我迟早会缠到你答应的 |
[18:34] | We’ll see. | 走着瞧 |
[18:35] | I’m pretty tough. | 我可坚定了呢 |
[18:39] | I eventually wore her down. | 我最终还是缠到她答应了 |
[18:42] | There’s just so much of me anybody can take. | 无人能抵挡本大爷的死缠烂打 |
[18:45] | In local news, Friday night’s football game | 本地新闻 周五晚的橄榄球赛 |
[18:48] | was marred by a brutal injury, | 被一起重伤影响了 |
[18:51] | when football coach George Cooper saved himself | 橄榄球教练乔治・库珀为了自救 |
[18:54] | at the expense of beloved school librarian Cheryl Hutchins. | 不惜让备受爱戴的图书管理员谢丽尔・哈钦斯受伤 |
[18:58] | Oh, no. | 糟了 |
[18:59] | We warn you, the following footage is hard to watch. | 提醒各位接下来的画面十分让人不忍直视 |
[19:03] | Well, then, don’t show it. | 那就别播出来啊 |
[19:09] | Let’s see it again in slow motion. | 我们用慢镜头再播一遍 |
[19:12] | This is not news. | 新闻怎么能乱来呀 |