时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Ice cream. | 冰淇淋 |
[00:05] | Ice cream, Mom– can I? | 冰淇淋车来了 我可以买吗 妈 |
[00:07] | – Sure. – Ice cream! | -当然 -冰淇淋 |
[00:10] | Don’t you need money? | 你不需要来拿钱吗 |
[00:11] | I need money! | 我需要钱 |
[00:14] | – Thank you. – Don’t run! | -谢谢 -别跑着去 |
[00:16] | Okay! | 好 |
[00:18] | Shelly, you want ice cream? | 谢利 想吃冰淇淋吗 |
[00:20] | Ice cream! | 冰淇淋 |
[00:21] | All right. | 行吧 |
[00:24] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[00:25] | And no runnin’. | 不许跑着去 |
[00:26] | In these loafers? Not a chance. | 我穿着乐福鞋呢 不可能 |
[00:28] | I was jokin’. | 我开玩笑啦 |
[00:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:33] | It was turning out to be the perfect Saturday. | 一切都朝向一个完美的周六前进 |
[00:36] | The ice cream man had extra napkins. | 卖冰淇淋的人多给了卫生纸 |
[00:38] | I had tons of homework. | 老师留了大量作业 |
[00:40] | And I was about to enjoy an orange sherbet Push-Up, | 而我马上要享用柳橙推推冰棒 |
[00:43] | which was the only kind of Push-Up I could actually finish. | 那也是唯一一种我能吃完的推推冰 |
[00:46] | Then it all came crashing down. | 然后噩梦降临 |
[00:49] | 梅德福房屋中介 房屋待售 | |
[00:52] | There’s no telling who could buy that house! | 谁会买那房子完全说不准 |
[00:53] | What if they have dogs? | 万一他们养狗呢 |
[00:55] | What if they have birds? | 万一他们养鸟呢 |
[00:56] | What if they have both and the birds learned to bark like dogs? | 万一他们都养了 而且鸟学会了模仿狗叫呢 |
[00:59] | Sheldon, you’re gettin’ yourself all worked up. | 谢尔顿 你有一点太杞人忧天了 |
[01:01] | For good reason, that house is six feet away from my bedroom window… | 很合理啊 那房子跟我房间窗户就隔了2米远 |
[01:04] | who knows what kind of smells could jump the gap? | 谁知道他家什么气味能穿越这距离 |
[01:07] | Uh, cigarette smoke, a scented candle, a durian? | 香烟味 熏香蜡烛味 榴莲味 |
[01:10] | What’s a durian? | 什么是榴莲啊 |
[01:11] | A vile-smelling fruit of the genus Durio. | 一种味道恶心的榴莲属水果 |
[01:14] | When did you smell that? | 你什么时候闻到过的 |
[01:15] | I haven’t, and I’d like to keep it that way. | 我还没闻过 但我想保持这样 |
[01:18] | It might be nice. | 说不定会是好事啊 |
[01:19] | It might be a family with kids your age. | 或许新来的家庭会有你这年纪的孩子 |
[01:22] | I already live with a kid my age– not a fan! | 我已经跟我同年纪的孩子一起住了 并不感冒 |
[01:27] | ♪ Nobody else is stronger than I am ♪ | ♪ 世上没人比我强壮 ♪ |
[01:30] | ♪ Yesterday I moved a mountain ♪ | ♪ 昨天我移了一座山 ♪ |
[01:32] | ♪ I bet I could be your hero ♪ | ♪ 我相信我能当你的英雄 ♪ |
[01:35] | ♪ I am a mighty little man ♪ | ♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪ |
[01:38] | ♪ I am a mighty little man ♪ | ♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪ |
[01:47] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[01:47] | Can I talk to you about serious woman stuff? | 我能跟你聊一件认真的女生事情吗 |
[01:50] | Of course. | 当然 |
[01:52] | Is this a… iced tea conversation | 这是冰茶级的聊天 |
[01:55] | or a hot tea conversation? | 还是热茶级的聊天 |
[01:57] | Definitely hot. | 绝对是热茶级别 |
[02:02] | So what’s goin’ on? | 所以是发生什么事了 |
[02:04] | I think I have a boyfriend. | 我好像交了男朋友 |
[02:09] | But you cannot tell Mom. | 但你不能跟妈说 |
[02:10] | Oh, of course– I love not telling your mother stuff. | 当然啦 我最喜欢瞒着你妈事情了 |
[02:14] | So what-what-what’s his name? | 所以 他… 叫什么名字呢 |
[02:16] | Marcus Adam Larson, he’s 11 and a half, | 马库斯·亚当·拉森 他11岁半了 |
[02:18] | he has blond hair, his favorite color’s green | 他有一头金发 他最喜欢的颜色是绿色 |
[02:21] | and he’s learning how to skateboard, | 他正在学怎么滑滑板 |
[02:22] | but he’s not very good yet. | 但他技术还不太好 |
[02:24] | Okay, well, I have to ask, now… | 我得问件事 就是… |
[02:26] | at your age, having a boyfriend, what does that mean? | 在你这年纪 交男朋友是会… |
[02:29] | Do you, uh… go out on dates? | 你们… 会出去约会吗 |
[02:32] | No. | 不会 |
[02:33] | Um… well, d-do you hold hands? | 那你们会牵手吗 |
[02:37] | I wish, but no. | 我也想啊 但不会 |
[02:40] | So how do you know he’s your boyfriend? | 那你怎么知道他是你男朋友 |
[02:42] | Because this happened. | 因为有这个 |
[02:48] | 你愿意当我女朋友吗 愿意 不愿意 马库斯 | |
[02:50] | I didn’t realize you had documentation. | 我没想到你有文件证明 |
[02:52] | I know. | 就是说啊 |
[03:08] | Something suspicious is happening next door. | 隔壁正在发生可疑事件 |
[03:10] | Like what? | 比如说 |
[03:11] | Groups of strangers keep coming and going. | 一群一群的陌生人来来去去 |
[03:14] | They must be using the house to sell drugs. | 他们肯定是在那房子里买卖毒品 |
[03:16] | No one’s selling drugs, they’re just havin’ an open house. | 没人在贩毒 他们是在办房屋开放日 |
[03:19] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[03:20] | They open up the house | 他们开放自己的房子 |
[03:21] | so people interested in buyin’ it can take a look. | 让有兴趣的买家可以来看房 |
[03:23] | That explains why 911 hung up on me. | 难怪警察叔叔挂我电话了 |
[03:31] | I had no choice but to determine | 我不得不主动出击去看看 |
[03:34] | if any of these prospective home buyers | 来看房的人里面 |
[03:36] | would be suitable neighbors. | 有没有适合的邻居 |
[03:38] | This shifty fellow? | 这贼头贼脑的仁兄吗 |
[03:39] | He looks like trouble. | 感觉就不是善茬 |
[03:41] | That woman and whatever dark secret is hiding in her bag? | 这个包里不知道藏了什么暗黑秘密的女人吗 |
[03:45] | Probably a machete. | 估计是把大砍刀 |
[03:48] | Oh, this lady seems promising. | 这位女士感觉不错 |
[03:56] | Not on my watch. | 想都别想 |
[03:58] | Please look around. | 欢迎随便看看 |
[04:00] | If you have any questions, I’ll be right here. | 如果有任何问题 欢迎来找我 |
[04:01] | Excuse me, is there someone in charge here? | 打扰一下 这里是谁管事的呢 |
[04:03] | That would be me. | 正是在下 |
[04:05] | Mr. Lundy? | 伦迪老师 |
[04:06] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[04:07] | I’m the realtor. | 我是房屋中介啊 |
[04:08] | 基恩·伦迪 | |
[04:09] | But you’re a teacher and an actor. | 但你是个老师加演员啊 |
[04:12] | And while those both pay so well, | 毕竟这两个工作薪水那么”棒” |
[04:15] | I like to do this on the weekends for fun. | 我周末就喜欢做这个工作娱乐 |
[04:18] | Why are you here? | 你怎么在这里 |
[04:19] | I live next door and I’m concerned about | 我就住隔壁 我很担心 |
[04:21] | who the new neighbor might be. | 我未来的新邻居会是怎么样的人呢 |
[04:22] | Don’t you worry, I will personally make sure that | 别担心 我个人会帮你确保 |
[04:26] | your new neighbor is whoever forks over the most money. | 你的邻居是愿意交出最多钱的买家 |
[04:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:30] | Wait. | 等等 |
[04:31] | So if you want to be his girlfriend | 所以如果你愿意当他女朋友 |
[04:34] | and he wants to be your boyfriend, | 他也想当你男朋友 |
[04:37] | what’s the problem? | 那问题在哪 |
[04:38] | He also plays baseball, and this weekend… | 他也打棒球 而这周末… |
[04:42] | I have to pitch against him. | 我得跟他投打对决 |
[04:44] | Yeah, so? | 所以呢 |
[04:45] | So if I strike him out, he might get mad and break up with me. | 如果我把他三振出局 他可能不高兴就甩了我 |
[04:49] | Well, why would he do that? | 他为什么会这么做呢 |
[04:51] | I’ve struck out a bunch of boys. | 我三振过很多男生 |
[04:52] | They all get real mad. | 他们都会超生气 |
[04:55] | You’re gonna pitch bad to him on purpose? | 那你要故意放水让他打吗 |
[04:58] | I was thinkin’ about it. | 我有在考虑这个 |
[04:59] | That is not what you are gonna do. | 你不应该这么做 |
[05:01] | You are gonna do your best, and if you strike him out, | 你应该尽你全力 如果你把他三振了 |
[05:04] | he will respect you for it. | 他也会因此敬你三分 |
[05:05] | I don’t know. | 真的吗 |
[05:06] | When I struck out Brian Morgan, he cried. | 当我三振布莱恩·摩根后 他哭了 |
[05:09] | Now everyone calls him Cryin’ Brian. | 现在大家都叫他爱哭鬼·布莱恩 |
[05:12] | That’s pretty funny. | 还蛮好笑的 |
[05:13] | Thanks, I started it. | 谢谢 这名我起的 |
[05:18] | Mr. Lundy? | 伦迪老师 |
[05:19] | Come in. | 请进 |
[05:21] | What brings you here? | 是什么风把你吹来了 |
[05:22] | I’m the listing agent on the house next door. | 我是代表隔壁屋主的房屋中介 |
[05:24] | But I thought you were a teacher and a– | 你不是老师和… |
[05:26] | And an actor, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 和演员 对对对 我知道 |
[05:28] | You’ve got to get your son out of my open house. | 我隔壁在让人看房 你得来带走你儿子 |
[05:31] | Why, what’s he doin’? | 为什么 他干嘛了 |
[05:33] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[05:36] | I noticed there’s hair on your coat. | 我注意到了你外套上有毛发 |
[05:38] | Clearly yours is falling out, | 很明显你头顶在狂掉 |
[05:39] | but do you also have pets? | 但你是不是也有养宠物 |
[05:44] | I detect a hint of garlic. | 我闻到了一丝大蒜味 |
[05:45] | Do you enjoy cooking stinky foods | 你喜欢煮臭的食物吗 |
[05:47] | or are you afraid of vampires? | 还是你害怕吸血鬼 用大蒜驱赶 |
[05:51] | Is there any chance you’re just fat? | 你是怀孕还是只是胖呢 |
[05:55] | Oh, dear, I’ll go get him. | 天啊 我这就去逮他回来 |
[05:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:01] | Kind of a dump. | 不咋地 |
[06:03] | But I could sell it. | 但我能推销出去 |
[06:10] | Why are you readings. about property code? | 你为什么要读房产法规 |
[06:13] | The house next door to mine is for sale, | 我家隔壁的房子正在售卖 |
[06:14] | and I’m looking for ways to control who moves in there. | 我想找到方法来选择搬进来的是怎么样的邻居 |
[06:17] | When my family moved to Texas, they burned our fishing boat. | 当我家搬来德州时 他们烧了我们的渔船 |
[06:20] | Tam, we’re talking about my problems right now. | 丹 我们在谈的是我的烦恼 |
[06:23] | We usually are. | 我们基本都是啊 |
[06:24] | Ooh, listen to this: | 你听这条 |
[06:26] | “A seller”or seller’s agent must disclose if a homicide | “卖家”或卖家中介必须对买家坦白 |
[06:29] | has occurred on the property.” | 房屋曾发生过凶杀案的历史 |
[06:30] | Why is that helpful? | 这有什么帮助 |
[06:31] | That could scare off any unwanted buyers. | 这或许可以吓走一些我不喜欢的买家 |
[06:34] | Has there ever been a murder next door? | 你家隔壁发生过凶杀案吗 |
[06:36] | I sure hope so. | 我十分希望有过 |
[06:39] | Hello, Officer Robin. | 罗宾警官 |
[06:40] | This is Sheldon Cooper. | 我是谢尔顿·库珀 |
[06:41] | What’s wrong, Sheldon? | 找我有什么事啊 谢尔顿 |
[06:43] | I was wondering if anyone was murdered | 我有点好奇我家隔壁 |
[06:44] | in the house next door to mine. | 有没有人被杀过 |
[06:46] | You mean murdered today? | 你是说今天吗 |
[06:48] | No, ever, but today would work, too. | 不是 是以前 不过今天有人被杀也行 |
[06:51] | It’ll take me a while to check. | 我查可能需要一些时间 |
[06:53] | That’s fine, I can hold. | 没关系 我可以等 |
[06:55] | Tell Mr. Givens I may be a little late to class. | 跟吉文斯老师说我可能会晚点进教室 |
[06:57] | It’s a police matter. | 我在跟警察谈事情 |
[06:59] | Sheldon’s gonna be late. | 谢尔顿会晚点进教室 |
[07:00] | Well, all right! | 那太好啦 |
[07:01] | – It’s a police ma… – Don’t care. | -他在跟警… -我懒得知道 |
[07:04] | Yes, I’m still here. | 我还在 |
[07:05] | Sorry, no murders. | 抱歉 没发生过凶杀案 |
[07:07] | Just one death from natural causes in 1948. | 只有在1948年有过一起自然死亡 |
[07:10] | How can we be sure it wasn’t foul play? | 我们从何得知这不是有人下毒手 |
[07:13] | The man was 96 years old, Sheldon. | 谢尔顿 死者都96岁了 |
[07:15] | That’s a lot of years to make enemies. | 那表示他有过非常多的年头可以树敌 |
[07:17] | Bye. | 再见 |
[07:22] | So, you playin’ the Tigers on Saturday? | 所以你这周六要跟老虎队打啦 |
[07:25] | Should be an easy win. | 应该能赢得轻松 |
[07:27] | Their best player’s parents are getting a divorce. | 他们王牌选手的父母最近在搞离婚 |
[07:30] | He’s pretty distracted. | 他应该状态不佳 |
[07:31] | Well, there’s a lucky break. | 那还挺好运啊 |
[07:33] | I just hope it drags out through playoffs. | 我只希望这能维持整个季后赛 |
[07:36] | So how you feel about not pitchin’ Missy? | 那你觉得别让米希上场如何 |
[07:41] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要这么做 |
[07:42] | Well, she’s growin’ up | 她长大了嘛 |
[07:45] | and she’s going through some new stuff… | 她正在经历一些过程… |
[07:48] | Oh, I don’t want to hear about that. | 我不想听她的这种隐私 |
[07:50] | No, no, no, she’s– | 不不不 是她… |
[07:51] | she’s got a crush on a boy on the other team, | 她喜欢上了对方队伍的一个男生 |
[07:54] | and she’s worried that if she strikes him out, | 他担心如果她把人家三振出局 |
[07:57] | that it will embarrass him. | 会让男生很难堪 |
[07:58] | Well, that’s too bad, she’s our pitcher. | 怪谁呢 她是我们的投手 |
[08:00] | She’s gonna do her job. | 她就得尽责做到该做的事 |
[08:02] | Well, she’s also an 11-year-old girl with big feelings. | 她也是个情感丰富的11岁女孩啊 |
[08:05] | And I’m a cranky old man with no feelings. | 我还是个暴脾气又铁石心肠的老头呢 |
[08:11] | Well, I’ve always thought that underneath that tough exterior, | 我一直以为在你硬气的外表之下 |
[08:15] | there was a shred of compassion. | 有着一点点柔软的心呢 |
[08:20] | Yeah, I know what you’re doing. | 我知道你在干嘛 |
[08:22] | What am I doing? | 那你说我在干嘛 |
[08:23] | You’re using your feminine wiles to get your way. | 你在对我施展美人计 |
[08:28] | Smart and handsome. | 又帅又聪明 |
[08:31] | You forgot tall. | 你忘了我还高大威猛 |
[08:34] | Don’t say that. | 别这么说 |
[08:37] | Never… say that. | 永远… 不许这么说 |
[08:40] | Goonies… | 七宝… |
[08:42] | never say die. | 永不说死 |
[08:47] | Well done. | 非常好 |
[08:49] | Very moving. | 非常感人[搬家] |
[08:51] | And speaking of moving, | 说到搬家 |
[08:54] | if any of your parents are in the market for a two-bedroom, | 如果你们谁的父母有兴趣想换两卧两卫浴 |
[08:56] | two-bath ranch-style with a updated kitchen, | 厨房升级过的牧场建筑风的房 |
[08:58] | 基恩·伦迪 房屋中介 | |
[09:00] | have them give me a call. | 欢迎他们打给我 |
[09:03] | All right, very good. | 好了 非常棒 |
[09:05] | How about next week we try some monologues from actual theater? | 不如下周我们去真正的剧场尝试独角戏吧 |
[09:08] | Just a thought. | 就是个想法而已 |
[09:10] | Mr. Lundy. | 伦迪老师 |
[09:11] | Oh, what now? | 祖宗又来了 |
[09:12] | What happened with the open house after you had me kicked out? | 你把我从开放餐参观赶出去后 怎么样了 |
[09:15] | Were there any potential buyers? | 有潜在买家吗 |
[09:16] | And if so, can I have their names so I can run | 如果有 能告诉我他们的姓名吗 |
[09:18] | a background check with my friends in blue? | 我好拜托警察朋友查查他们的背景 |
[09:22] | Sheldon, if you think you’re gonna | 谢尔顿 你要是以为 |
[09:23] | stop me from selling this house, you’re wrong. | 能阻止我卖掉这房子 你就大错特错了 |
[09:27] | Oh, am I? | 是吗 |
[09:29] | They tried to stop me from staging The Crucible | 他们曾试图阻止我演出溜冰鞋版的 |
[09:32] | on roller skates. | 《塞勒姆的女巫》 |
[09:34] | A lot of understudies went on that day… | 虽然那天得出动大量候补演员替代伤兵 |
[09:38] | but so did the show. | 但那个剧还是顺利上演了 |
[09:42] | You do not want me as an enemy. | 你不想与我为敌的 |
[09:45] | Or as a friend, sibling or student, I’ve been told. | 也不想有你这个朋友 手足或学生 我听说了 |
[09:47] | All right, look, if it’s so important to you, | 好吧 听着 如果这对你这么重要 |
[09:49] | why don’t you just go out | 不如你出去 |
[09:50] | and find a buyer that you’d be happy with? | 找一个你满意的买家 |
[09:53] | So if I find someone I deem acceptable, | 那如果我找到我可以接受的人 |
[09:55] | you’d sell them the house? | 你就会把房子卖给他们吗 |
[09:57] | If the bank approves, so do I. | 银行同意我就同意啊 |
[10:01] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[10:02] | I wonder if Stephen Hawking would like Texas. | 不知道斯蒂芬·霍金愿不愿意搬来德州 |
[10:05] | It’s very flat. | 这里很平坦 方便他开轮椅 |
[10:07] | Oh, I can’t afford a house, | 我可买不起房子 |
[10:09] | but I’m flattered you’d want me next door. | 但你想和我做邻居 我受宠若惊啦 |
[10:11] | Of course I would. You don’t have enough friends to throw a party. | 我当然想啊 你这种孤独精没足够的朋友开派对 |
[10:15] | Yeah, well… | 可恶 被你说中 |
[10:17] | Neither-neither do you! | 你… 你也没有啊 |
[10:20] | So, you think after seeing you every day at school, | 你认为我每天在学校应付完你 |
[10:23] | I’d want to go home, look out my window | 还会想回到家后 打开窗户 |
[10:26] | and see-see more of you? | 继续看见你阴魂不散吗 |
[10:28] | – Yes. – Hey, maybe we could ride to school together. | -是的 -也许我们可以一起坐车来学校呢 |
[10:32] | We could play car games. | 在车上还可以玩游戏 |
[10:34] | Stop, you’re killing me. | 别说了 你要逗死我了 |
[10:36] | I’m sorry, why would I want to live next door to you? | 不好意思 我为毛会想住在你隔壁 |
[10:38] | Ask Mr. Givens. | 你问吉文斯老师啊 |
[10:40] | Apparently, I’m hilarious. | 他说我这人特别幽默 |
[10:43] | That’s sweet of you for asking, | 你特地来问我 真的很有心啦 |
[10:45] | but I’d rather stick my finger in a pencil sharpener | 但我宁愿把手指戳进卷笔刀挨削 |
[10:48] | and crank away. | 也不要住你隔壁 |
[10:51] | I would love to, Sheldon, | 我也很想啊 谢尔顿 |
[10:52] | but there’s a district rule | 但我们地区法律规定 |
[10:54] | that says a principal can’t live next door to a student. | 校长不能住在学生隔壁呢 |
[10:57] | That makes sense. | 这很有道理 |
[10:59] | Does it? Good. | 居然 那就好 |
[11:03] | 别光好奇 快来试试生命的粮 | |
[11:05] | Hey. Robin says the house next door to y’all is for sale. | 罗宾说你们家隔壁的房子在出售 |
[11:08] | Oh, yeah, it is. | 是的 没错 |
[11:10] | Is it nice? | 漂亮吗 |
[11:12] | Uh… nice enough. | 还可以啊 |
[11:14] | Why? Are you thinking about moving? | 怎么 你在考虑搬家吗 |
[11:16] | I wasn’t, but Robin’s not crazy about living in a house | 我没有 但罗宾不太喜欢住在 |
[11:19] | I shared with my ex-wife. | 我前妻住过的房子里 |
[11:20] | That’s understandable. | 可以理解 |
[11:22] | I want her to be happy. ‘Cause I love her. | 我希望她开心 因为我爱她 |
[11:24] | Not just ’cause she’s a cop with a gun. | 不只是因为她是条子有枪 随时能干掉我 |
[11:26] | – But that’s part of it. – Well, | -但那也是原因之一啦 -这个嘛 |
[11:28] | I’m sure there are lots of wonderful houses out there. | 我相信还有很多很棒的房子 |
[11:31] | I’d be happy to help you look. | 我很乐意帮你找找看 |
[11:34] | Do you not want us to look at the one next to you? | 你不希望我们去看你隔壁的房子吗 |
[11:36] | Oh, no, of course not. | 当然不是 |
[11:38] | You should absolutely look at it. | 你绝对应该去看一下 |
[11:41] | As well as other houses. | 但也要看看其他房子 |
[11:44] | I have to say, this isn’t the reaction I was expecting. | 我必须说 我没料到你会是这个反应 |
[11:46] | No, it is the reaction you were expecting. | 不 这就是你预期的反应啊 |
[11:50] | Excited that my boss might live next door to me. | 我上司可能会搬来我隔壁住 好激动哦 |
[11:54] | Yay! | 万岁 |
[11:56] | Well, my boss lives everywhere, | 我上司还无处不在呢 |
[11:58] | and you don’t see me getting weird about it. | 也没见我阴阳怪气的啊 |
[12:06] | And then after you buy the house, | 你买下那栋房子后 |
[12:07] | you rent it out to people who are preapproved by me. | 就租给我认可的人 |
[12:09] | I can’t afford a second house. | 我供不起第二套房子了 |
[12:11] | Georgie, you make as much money as Dad. Why don’t you buy it? | 小乔治 你赚的钱和爸爸一样多 不如你买下吧 |
[12:14] | He does not make as much money as me. | 他赚的钱才没跟我一样多 |
[12:16] | No. But I don’t have to spend mine | 的确 但我不用把钱浪费在 |
[12:18] | on stupid stuff like food and kids. | 买食物和养孩子这种蠢事上 |
[12:20] | Mary, where’s dinner? | 玛丽 晚饭好了吗 |
[12:21] | So, is that a yes to buying the house? | 那你是答应买下房子了吗 |
[12:23] | Sorry. When I move out, it ain’t gonna be 20 feet away, | 抱歉 我搬出去时 绝对不会选离家6米的地方 |
[12:26] | and it’s got to have a hot tub. | 而且必须要有户外浴缸 |
[12:28] | Sheldon, you need to stop involving yourself in this. | 谢尔顿 你不准再插手这事了 |
[12:31] | You upset Mr. Lundy, | 你让伦迪老师不高兴了 |
[12:32] | and you were rude to the people at the open house. | 你那天对参观房子的人也很没礼貌 |
[12:35] | And he was bugging his teachers at school all day. | 他今天在学校还烦了老师们一整天 |
[12:37] | But Mr. Lundy said I could help him. | 但伦迪老师说我可以帮他的 |
[12:39] | I don’t care. | 我不管 |
[12:40] | Even Pastor Jeff is talking about buying that house now. | 连杰夫牧师都说起想买下那房子 |
[12:43] | That could work out. | 那是好事啊 |
[12:44] | His wife’s a police officer, so built-in security. | 他妻子是警察 等于自带安保 |
[12:47] | And whenever I have a theological zinger, | 而且我什么时候想到神学有关的吐槽 |
[12:49] | I can call it right over the fence. | 隔着围栏就能喊给他们听 |
[12:51] | You want your boss living next door? | 你希望你上司住在隔壁吗 |
[12:53] | Not exactly. | 并不想 |
[12:55] | You don’t have to worry about your boss. | 你就不用担心你的上司了 |
[12:57] | There’s a district rule that says | 地区法律规定 |
[12:58] | that Principal Petersen cannot live next door to me. | 皮特森校长不能住在我隔壁 |
[13:02] | That sounds made-up. | 听起来是瞎编的 |
[13:03] | A principal who tells lies. | 当校长的人怎么可能说谎 |
[13:05] | What are we gonna do with this one? | 这孩子单纯得没救了 |
[13:13] | Here’s the payroll checks. | 这是工资支票 |
[13:14] | – Thank you. – If you need anything else, | -谢谢 -如果还有别的事 |
[13:16] | I’ll be in my office, which is next door. | 到我办公室找我 就在你隔壁 |
[13:19] | Sorry it’s so close. | 离你这么近真是抱歉哦 |
[13:24] | Lord, I am trying my best. | 主啊 我已经尽力了 |
[13:26] | Please help me with this situation. | 求求您帮我解决吧 |
[13:29] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[13:32] | 爱汝邻 | |
[13:34] | I meant fix him, not me. | 我是指搞定他 不是我啊 |
[13:39] | Excuse me, | 打扰一下 |
[13:40] | Mr. Lundy. I’m afraid I have some bad news. | 伦迪老师 恐怕我有坏消息要告诉你 |
[13:43] | Oh. What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[13:45] | My mother has forbidden me from helping you sell the house. | 我妈不让我帮你卖房子 |
[13:50] | That… | 这… |
[13:52] | is beyond bad news. | 真是晴天霹雳啊 |
[13:55] | I don’t think I can do this alone. | 我一个人真的做不到 |
[13:57] | I’m sorry. It’s not me. | 对不起 我也不想的 |
[13:59] | No, I know it’s not. | 嗯 我知道 |
[14:03] | Just enjoyed being in the trenches with you. | 我只是很喜欢和你并肩作战的感觉 |
[14:06] | As did I. | 我也是 |
[14:08] | All right, Sheldon, I… | 好吧 谢尔顿 我… |
[14:11] | I guess I’ll see you in the halls. | 以后我们只能在走廊相见了 |
[14:13] | Again, I’m sorry. | 再次感到抱歉 |
[14:15] | Me, too. | 我也很遗憾 |
[14:21] | And scene. | 演出结束 |
[14:41] | Hey, uh, Cooper, | 库珀 |
[14:43] | you know, I think I’m gonna have you sit this one out | 这一场你就别上阵了 |
[14:45] | and let Powell pitch. | 我让鲍威尔当投手吧 |
[14:47] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -嗯 |
[14:49] | Kind of like to save your arm for the playoffs, okay? | 我想保护好你的手臂 季后赛还要打很久 |
[14:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:53] | Do you want to save my arm, too? | 你也想保护我的手臂吗 |
[14:55] | No. | 并不想 |
[14:57] | How about my legs? | 那我的腿呢 |
[14:58] | You know, Billy, you never fail to brighten my day. | 比利 你每天都是我的开心果 |
[15:02] | Cool. | 酷哦 |
[15:03] | Pastor Jeff, you got a second? | 杰夫牧师 你有空吗 |
[15:06] | Of course. | 当然 |
[15:07] | I might’ve called before dropping in, | 不过我一般会先打个电话再上门啦 |
[15:09] | but that’s just how I was raised. | 但那是我有家教 不强求你 |
[15:13] | I owe you an apology. | 我想向你道歉 |
[15:16] | I was worried about us working together | 我之前担心我们上班共事完 |
[15:19] | and then living next door to each other, | 回家还要当邻居 |
[15:21] | but I like you and Robin very much, | 但我非常喜欢你和罗宾 |
[15:26] | and if you want to look into that house, | 如果你们想去看那栋房子 |
[15:29] | we would be lucky to have you as neighbors. | 和你们做邻居是我们的幸运 |
[15:33] | Thank you. That’s nice to hear. | 谢谢你 那就好了 |
[15:36] | I mean it. | 我是真心的 |
[15:37] | Good, ’cause Robin already looked at it, loved it, | 很好 因为罗宾已经去看过了 很喜欢 |
[15:39] | put up police tape so no one else could get in. | 她还拉起了警戒线 不让别人进去 |
[15:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:46] | Ball four. | 四球 |
[15:47] | Oh, damn it. | 该死 |
[15:48] | 第六局 客队6 主队5 | |
[15:57] | We’re gonna lose. | 我们会输的 |
[15:59] | Oh, we’re gonna be fine. | 我们不会有问题的 |
[16:00] | Powell’s got this. | 鲍威尔能搞定 |
[16:03] | I’ll strike Marcus out. | 我去三振马库斯出局 |
[16:04] | Put me in. | 让我上场 |
[16:08] | Time! | 暂停 |
[16:10] | I thought Marcus was your boyfriend. | 马库斯不是你的男朋友吗 |
[16:13] | Meemaw told you? | 姥姥告诉你了 |
[16:14] | She’s my girlfriend. You know, we talk about stuff. | 她是我女朋友啊 我们无话不谈的 |
[16:17] | So, all that about saving my arm for playoffs wasn’t true? | 那你说想保护我的手臂 都是骗我的鬼话吗 |
[16:21] | I was just being nice. | 那只是善意的谎言 |
[16:22] | Since when are you nice? | 你这凶老头几时待人和善了 |
[16:23] | Well, don’t get used to it. | 你可别习惯我这一面 |
[16:25] | Just go strike out your boyfriend. | 赶紧去三振你男友出局吧 |
[16:28] | Player change! | 换人 |
[16:31] | Come on, Cooper. | 加油 库珀 |
[16:33] | Good job. | 投得漂亮 |
[16:34] | Kind of. | 客套话而已 |
[16:45] | Strike one! | 一好球 |
[16:46] | Yes! Two more, Coop! | 真棒 还有两球 库珀 |
[16:48] | Two more! Come on. | 再两球 加油 |
[16:50] | I thought we were saving her arm. | 不是要保护她的手臂吗 |
[16:52] | – Not now, Billy. – Okay. | -现在没空 比利 -好吧 |
[17:03] | Foul ball! | 界外球 |
[17:03] | Yeah, okay! You got this! | 很好 你能行 |
[17:05] | – Strike two. – Hang in there! | -二好球 -坚持住 |
[17:08] | No coddle. Come on, Coop. | 别放水 加油啊 库珀 |
[17:09] | Bear down. | 全力以赴 |
[17:23] | – Strike three! – Yeah! | -三振出局 -太棒了 |
[17:25] | – You’re out! – That’s my girl! | -你出局了 -不愧是我的好姑娘 |
[17:36] | – Good job! – Way to go! | -干得好 -太厉害了 |
[17:38] | We won! | 我们赢了 |
[17:41] | Good game. Good game. | 打得漂亮 打得漂亮 |
[17:42] | Good game. Good game. Good game. | 打得漂亮 打得漂亮 打得漂亮 |
[17:53] | Good game. | 打得漂亮 |
[17:56] | Good game. | 打得漂亮 |
[18:08] | Where the hell is she going? | 她要跑去哪 |
[18:12] | Missy! Where you going? | 米希 你去哪啊 |
[18:25] | He held my hand! | 他牵我的手了 |
[18:27] | – High five! – Don’t touch it! | -击爪 -别碰 |
[18:36] | We’ve got some exciting news. | 我们有好消息要宣布 |
[18:38] | They accepted our offer on the house! | 他们答应把房子卖给我们了 |
[18:39] | We’re gonna be neighbors. | 我们要当邻居啦 |
[18:41] | That’s wonderful. | 太棒了 |
[18:42] | Come in, come in. | 快请进 进来 |
[18:45] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[18:46] | It looks like Pastor Jeff and Robin | 杰夫牧师和罗宾应该 |
[18:48] | are gonna move in next door. | 会搬到我们隔壁 |
[18:50] | And that’s not the only news. | 不只这个好消息 |
[18:51] | We’re expecting. | 我们要有宝宝了 |
[18:54] | What a beautiful blessing! | 那真是好福气啊 |
[18:56] | Hey, Sheldon, maybe someday you can babysit for us. | 谢尔顿 也许以后你可以帮我们照看宝宝 |
[19:01] | * Rock-a-bye, baby. * | * 乖乖睡吧 宝宝 * |
[19:07] | – Where you going? – To apply for college. | -你去哪啊 -申请上大学 |
[19:10] | When he sees the baby, he’ll come around. | 他看见宝宝后就会回心转意的 |
[19:12] | No, I won’t. | 你做梦 |