时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | – Here we are. – What is this? | -到了 -这是什么地方 |
[00:04] | The dorm room. It’s all yours. | 宿舍 以后是你的了 |
[00:07] | Now you can study, take naps, do whatever you want. | 你可在这自习 睡觉 爱干嘛都行 |
[00:09] | No one’s living here? | 没人住这里吗 |
[00:11] | Well, we had an Indian exchange student, | 本来有个印度来的交换生 |
[00:13] | but he developed a taste for barbecue, | 后来他爱上了我们这的烧烤 |
[00:15] | so his parents made him go home. | 他的父母就逼他回国了 |
[00:17] | Wait, he has a room here and at school? | 等等 他在家里与学校都有房间吗 |
[00:19] | You have your own room. I never had that growing up. | 你有自己的房间 我从小到大都没有 |
[00:22] | And then I was in the barracks, and then I married your mother. | 后来去当兵住大通铺 之后就跟你妈结婚了 |
[00:25] | Dang. | 真惨 |
[00:26] | Yeah, tell me about it. | 是啊 可不是嘛 |
[00:27] | What happened to appreciating what you have? | 刚才不是才说要知福惜福吗 |
[00:29] | Yeah, yeah, blah, blah, blah. | 对对对 |
[00:31] | Wait, you have a single? | 等等 你还是单人房吗 |
[00:33] | And you don’t even sleep here? | 而你甚至都不在这里睡觉 |
[00:35] | Well, sometimes I take naps, | 我有时候会睡个午觉啦 |
[00:36] | but that mattress is lumpy, lumpy. | 但那床垫有点高低不平 |
[00:40] | I was learning to enjoy the perks of university life, | 我开始享受大学生活的好处 |
[00:44] | including a dorm to study and nap in. | 比如有自己的房间可以学习与午睡 |
[00:47] | And since this was college, | 而且因为是大学 |
[00:48] | I was even allowed to have girls in my room. | 我带女生进我房里也是被允许的 |
[00:51] | Here we go. Nice and clean. | 好啦 干干净净整整齐齐 |
[00:53] | Did you use the unscented detergent? | 你是用无味洗衣精洗的吧 |
[00:56] | You’ve got a nose. Sniff it yourself. | 你自己有鼻子 来闻就知道了 |
[01:00] | I even had my own bathroom, | 我甚至有自己的浴室 |
[01:02] | which gave me the perfect place to store | 里面的空间非常适合让我存放 |
[01:03] | my impressive collection of sunscreens and bug repellents. | 我令人叹为观止的防晒霜与防虫液收藏 |
[01:07] | However, one thing I would never get used to | 但有一件事我始终受不了 |
[01:10] | was college students’ love of blasting rock and roll music. | 那就是大学生对大声公放摇滚乐的热爱 |
[01:34] | Uh, who are you? | 你是谁 |
[01:35] | I’m in the room next door. | 我的宿舍在你们隔壁 |
[01:36] | Oh, you’re that smart kid. | 你是那个小天才 |
[01:38] | Who is it? | 谁啊 |
[01:39] | That smart kid. | 隔壁的小天才 |
[01:40] | – Tell him to come in. – Want to come in? | -请他进来啊 -要进来吗 |
[01:42] | – No, I’m here to complain.- He’s here to complain. | -不了 我是来抱怨的 -他是来抱怨的 |
[01:44] | – Then don’t let him in. – You can’t come in. | -那别让他进来了 -你不准进 |
[01:46] | I’m trying to study, and your loud music is very distracting. | 我想学习 可是你们的音乐真的太吵了 |
[01:49] | – You mean the game? – “The game”? | -你是说游戏吗 -什么”游戏” |
[01:51] | I’m not up on today’s one-named pop stars. | 我对这年头的艺人名字不是太熟 |
[01:53] | No. It’s a video game. | 不是啦 是游戏机的游戏 |
[01:55] | You have video games? | 你们有游戏啊 |
[01:56] | A bunch. You play? | 很多啊 你也玩吗 |
[01:58] | My meemaw and I beat Quest of Adeera. | 我姥姥跟我通关过《阿迪拉传说》 |
[02:00] | Dude, this kid beat Adeera. | 兄弟 这孩子通关过阿迪拉 |
[02:02] | – Well, tell him to come in. – Come in. | -那叫他进来吧 -进来吧 |
[02:07] | – Hello. – What’s up, homey? | -你好啊 -你好啊 兄弟 |
[02:11] | Why do you have a Rosetta stone poster? | 你为什么会贴罗塞塔石碑的海报 |
[02:13] | Linguistics major. | 我是语言学专业的 |
[02:15] | Sit. You can play next. | 坐啊 我死了换你 |
[02:17] | So, how old are you? | 所以… 你几岁啊 |
[02:18] | Twelve. | 12岁 |
[02:19] | – Damn. – And they let you live here by yourself? | -哇靠 -大学居然允许你自己住吗 |
[02:22] | That room’s just for during the day to study. | 那房间只是我白天自习时用 |
[02:24] | Didn’t I see some lady in there? | 我好像看到有女人进出啊 |
[02:25] | That must’ve been my mom. | 一定是我妈妈吧 |
[02:27] | Dude, his mom is hot. | 兄弟 他妈妈很辣啊 |
[02:28] | What is wrong with you? Don’t listen to him. | 你有毛病啊 你别理他 |
[02:31] | He thinks any female with a pulse is hot. | 他觉得任何还有脉搏的女人都很辣 |
[02:33] | I don’t think your mom is hot. | 我不觉得你妈妈辣啊 |
[02:34] | Congratulations, you’re more mature than him. | 恭喜你 你比他还成熟 |
[02:36] | Don’t feel bad. I’m more mature than most people. | 别难过 我比大多数人都成熟 |
[02:39] | You’re up. | 轮到你了 |
[02:42] | Grown-ups and the elderly had always liked me, | 大人与老人一直都对我没抵抗力 |
[02:45] | and now I had won over undergrads. | 现在我还成功打进大学生市场 |
[02:48] | Like a beloved board game, | 就像受人喜爱的桌游 |
[02:49] | I’m fun for ages nine to 90. | 9到90岁都爱不释手 |
[02:52] | ♪ Nobody else is stronger than I am ♪ | ♪ 世上没人比我强壮 ♪ |
[02:55] | ♪ Yesterday I moved a mountain ♪ | ♪ 昨天我移了一座山 ♪ |
[02:58] | ♪ I bet I could be your hero ♪ | ♪ 我相信我能当你的英雄 ♪ |
[03:01] | ♪ I am a mighty little man ♪ | ♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪ |
[03:03] | ♪ I am a mighty little man ♪ | ♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪ |
[03:14] | Oh, look at these prices. | 这价钱真是吓死人啊 |
[03:17] | I could make this dress for Missy. | 这衣服我都能自己给米希做出来 |
[03:19] | Meemaw, make her stop. | 姥姥 你快阻止她 |
[03:21] | Come on, Mary. You already got one kid that gets picked on. | 收手吧 玛丽 你家已经有一个受人欺负的娃了 |
[03:25] | Oh, cute. | 真好看 |
[03:27] | Oh, it’s a little short. | 有点太短了吧 |
[03:29] | It’s supposed to be this length. | 人家就是设计这长度啊 |
[03:30] | It’s adorable. | 很可爱好吗 |
[03:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:33] | Does it come down any? | 还能再拉下来一点吗 |
[03:34] | Mom. | 妈 |
[03:35] | Come on, Mary, it’s fine. | 别这样 玛丽 没问题的 |
[03:37] | Well, you’re not getting it. | 我是不会给你买的 |
[03:39] | All my friends dress like this. | 我的朋友们都这么打扮 |
[03:42] | Arms by your sides. I want to measure. | 手臂放下 我要测一下 |
[03:45] | See? It’s shorter than your fingertips. | 你看 裙摆没有过你的指尖 |
[03:49] | What the hell is happening? | 这是在搞什么 |
[03:50] | – She wants to ruin my life. – The school dress code | -她想毁了我的人生 -学校着装规范 |
[03:52] | says that all bottoms must extend past the fingertips. | 下半身的衣物长度必须超过指尖 |
[03:55] | It’s close enough, and they don’t even check. | 差不多了 而且学校又不检查 |
[03:57] | Well, I am not wasting good money | 我才不要浪费钱 |
[03:59] | on something that you can’t wear to school. | 买你不能穿去学校的衣服 |
[04:01] | Then I’ll wear it on weekends. | 那我周末才穿 |
[04:03] | Go try on something else. | 去试别件 |
[04:07] | I’ll get it for her. I don’t mind wasting my money. | 我给她买 我不介意浪费我的钱 |
[04:09] | Please? | 拜托嘛 |
[04:12] | Fine. | 行 |
[04:13] | But you are not wearing it to school, | 但你不准穿去学校 |
[04:14] | and you are not wearing it without tights. | 穿的时候也必须穿裤袜 |
[04:16] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[04:17] | Hey, I’m the one paying for it. | 是我付钱的好吗 |
[04:19] | Love you more. | 更爱你 |
[04:21] | Hear that? | 听到没啊 |
[04:26] | – Hey, Tom. You wanted to see me? – Yeah. | -汤姆 你有事找我吗 -是的 |
[04:28] | Why don’t you shut the door and have a seat. | 你把门关上来坐下 |
[04:29] | The door? | 还得关门啊 |
[04:31] | This can’t be good. | 肯定不是什么好事 |
[04:36] | Uh, look, | 是这样的 |
[04:38] | you know your team didn’t have a great year. | 你知道你的队伍今年表现不佳吧 |
[04:41] | – I’m aware. – I’m aware, too, | -我知道 -我也知道 |
[04:43] | ’cause I’ve been hearing about it everywhere. | 因为我去哪都能听到别人说 |
[04:46] | The grocery store, gas station, barbershop. | 无论是超市 加油站 还是理发厅 |
[04:49] | And I’m only in there, like, 30 seconds, George. | 而且我才待个30秒左右呢 乔治 |
[04:52] | I know people are upset, | 我知道很多人不满意 |
[04:53] | but we’re gonna turn things around. | 我们会触底反弹的 |
[04:55] | Look, I’m on your side. | 听我说 我也支持你 |
[04:57] | But you should know the boosters got pitchforks out. | 但球队后援会掏出草叉想找个战犯了 |
[05:01] | Not literally, but Charlie Dean owns that feed store, so… | 只是比喻 虽然的确有成员是粮草店老板 |
[05:06] | – Are you saying I’m losing my job? – No. | -你的意思是我要丢工作了吗 -没有 |
[05:07] | No, no, I’m saying you just got some fires to put out. | 才没有呢 我的意思只是你得安抚群众情绪 |
[05:12] | – Well, what am I supposed to do? – Talk to the boosters. | -是要我怎么样啊 -去跟后援会的人谈啊 |
[05:14] | Tell ’em something encouraging. | 给他们来点信心喊话 |
[05:18] | Yeah. Got it. | 行 懂了 |
[05:19] | And say it like your job depends on it. | 态度最好是破釜沉舟 不成功就走人 |
[05:23] | Not that it does. | 不是要你下台谢罪 |
[05:26] | But it does. | 但干不好真得走人 |
[05:30] | Watch out for the CyberToad. | 小心赛博蟾蜍 |
[05:31] | – What’s a CyberToad? – The evil little robot frogs. | -什么是赛博蟾蜍 -那个机器青蛙怪 |
[05:34] | Although they’re only known as CyberToads in the west. | 不过只在西方被叫赛博蟾蜍 |
[05:37] | -In Japan they’re known as… – MechaGamas. | -在日本 它的名字是… -机械蛤蟆 |
[05:39] | Can I finish my own thoughts, please? | 你能不能让我自己说完 |
[05:41] | He’s very sensitive. | 他这人肚量很小 |
[05:42] | I’m protective of my fun facts, too. | 我对我的冷知识保护欲也很强 |
[05:45] | I’m hungry. You wanna order something? | 我饿了 你想叫什么吗 |
[05:47] | – Chinese? – Little man, you want Chinese? | -中餐如何 -小家伙 你想吃中餐吗 |
[05:50] | – I don’t know. I’ve never had Chinese food. – Really? | -不知道耶 我没吃过中餐 -真的吗 |
[05:53] | We get it, like, two, three times a week. | 我们一周会吃个两三次呢 |
[05:55] | Chinese food three times a week? | 一周吃三次中餐吗 |
[05:56] | That seems excessive. | 有点过于频繁了吧 |
[05:57] | How have you never had an egg roll? | 你怎么会活到这么大还没试过春卷 |
[05:59] | Mom, can I please be picked up later? | 妈妈 你能晚点再来接我吗 |
[06:01] | No. Your meemaw’s already on her way. | 没办法 姥姥已经出发了 |
[06:04] | But the people next door want me to try an egg roll. | 但是隔壁寝室的人说要请我尝春卷 |
[06:06] | What people? | 什么人 |
[06:07] | Don’t take food from strangers. | 不可以吃陌生人给你的食物 |
[06:09] | They’re not strangers. They’re Oscar and Darren. | 不是陌生人 人家是奥斯卡与达伦 |
[06:11] | Well, they’re strangers to me. | 对我来说就是陌生人 |
[06:13] | Well, maybe when Meemaw gets here, | 那姥姥到了之后 |
[06:15] | she can wait in the car for a few hours. | 可以坐在车里等我几个小时吗 |
[06:17] | That is not happening, and you know it. | 你自己也知道这是在痴人说梦 |
[06:20] | Can we at least have Chinese food for dinner? | 那我们晚餐能不能吃中餐啊 |
[06:22] | I’m making Rice-A-Roni. | 我可以做通心饭啊 |
[06:23] | – Does that count? – Nothing Chinese ends in “a-roni.” | -这算吗 -没有任何中餐会有”通心”二字 |
[06:26] | Well, their loss. | 他们的损失啊 |
[06:31] | Oh, I know that face. | 我懂这个表情 |
[06:33] | Heartburn? Gas? What are we working with? | 胃灼热 胀气 说一说是啥问题 |
[06:36] | Not in the mood, Wayne. | 没心情跟你闹 韦恩 |
[06:37] | Are you in the mood for Tums? I could hook you up. | 那你有吃胃药的心情吗 我可以帮你整一点 |
[06:42] | Apparently, the football boosters think I’m not doing my job. | 实情是球队后援会的人觉得我不行 |
[06:45] | Just ’cause they give a little money to the team… | 他们只不过是给球队赞助了一点钱 |
[06:47] | A lot of money. | 是很多钱 |
[06:48] | They give some amount of money to the team. | 他们只是给球队赞助了一些钱 |
[06:51] | And the new scoreboard. | 还有购置新的计分板 |
[06:52] | Okay. But I-I give my time, my talent, my sweat. | 行 但我投入了无数时间 才华 汗水 |
[06:56] | You see any boosters out there doing two-a-day summer practice? | 可有任何后援会成员夏天一日训练两场 |
[06:58] | – I do not.- Damn right. | -没有 -就是说啊 |
[07:00] | If they really want to help, you know what they could do? | 如果他们真的有心 你知道他们能干嘛吗 |
[07:01] | Give birth to stronger, faster kids, | 生下更强壮 跑更快的孩子 |
[07:03] | ’cause theirs ain’t cutting it. | 因为他们的崽可没那么本事 |
[07:06] | You know you’re gonna have to talk to them, right? | 你知道你得去跟他们对话的吧 |
[07:09] | Yes. | 知道 |
[07:10] | And you know you can’t say that stuff about their kids, right? | 你也知道刚才说人家孩子的话不能说吧 |
[07:14] | Well, what if it comes up organically? | 万一刚好话头就落到了那里呢 |
[07:17] | Maybe I should come. | 我看我陪着你去吧 |
[07:19] | I’m not gonna insult their children. | 我不会吐槽他们孩子啦 |
[07:22] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[07:23] | Okay, come. | 好啦 来陪我 |
[07:32] | – Where’s the coffee? – I finished it. | -咖啡呢 -我喝完了 |
[07:35] | When you finish a pot, you’re supposed to make more. | 喝掉最后一杯的人 按规矩要泡下一壶啊 |
[07:37] | Oh, is that the rule? | 居然有这种好规定吗 |
[07:39] | It is for him. | 这规定对他适用 |
[07:41] | Why are you reading my paper? | 你为什么在读我的报纸 |
[07:42] | Well, pardon me for keeping up on events of the day. | 现在我紧跟社会时事也错了吗 |
[07:46] | – Tomorrow’s headline: Father Strangles Son. – Good luck. | -明日头条《老父亲亲手勒死败儿》 -祝你好运 |
[07:49] | My horoscope says “Things are looking up.” | 我的星座运程可是”一切都在好转” |
[07:53] | Well, don’t you look nice. | 看看我们家的乖女儿 |
[07:55] | Nice and boring, thanks to you. | 又乖又呆 谢谢你啊 |
[07:57] | Is everyone gonna be crabby today? | 今天大家都这么大脾气吗 |
[07:59] | I’ve been a delight. | 我可是令人感到如沐春风 |
[08:01] | Dad, can we just leave? | 爸爸 我们可以出发了吗 |
[08:03] | I haven’t had my coffee yet. | 我还没喝到我的早晨咖啡呢 |
[08:04] | I’ll give you a ride. | 我载你吧 |
[08:06] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:07] | Where are the damn filters? | 滤纸他妈的上哪了 |
[08:08] | They’re in the cabinet, where they always are. | 在多年来都固定位置的橱柜里啊 |
[08:12] | These two, fighting like the Serbs and Croatians in Bosnia. | 这俩像在波斯尼亚干仗的塞尔维亚人与克罗地亚人 |
[08:20] | Mom make you wear that? | 妈妈逼你穿这样吗 |
[08:22] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[08:23] | She did the same thing to me with pleated khakis. | 她当年也逼我穿打褶的卡其裤 |
[08:26] | I looked like Pastor Jeff. | 我看起来就像杰夫牧师 |
[08:28] | Well, she doesn’t know that I brought a change. | 她不知道我带了换穿的衣服 |
[08:31] | Good for you. | 你聪明 |
[08:32] | – I tried cutting the khakis into shorts. – Did it help? | -我当年尝试把那卡其裤剪短 -效果如何 |
[08:35] | No. I looked like Sheldon. | 烂透了 看起来像谢尔顿 |
[08:37] | That’s tragic. | 那也太悲剧了吧 |
[08:40] | You never get any glory without a little pain. | 不经历风雨 怎能见到彩虹 |
[08:42] | I know we’ve had our share lately, | 我知道近期有些风雨交加 |
[08:45] | but we’ve got the pieces in place for next year. | 但我们已经为明年做好了准备 |
[08:47] | With your support, we’re gonna make it happen. | 有你们的支持 我们必能成功 |
[08:50] | I think we can agree that our boys are in good hands here. | 我们都一致同意 球员们有被妥善照顾吧 |
[08:53] | So thanks for coming out. Go, Wolves. | 所以谢谢你们拨冗前来 狼队加油 |
[08:57] | I got a question. | 我想问个问题 |
[08:59] | – Go ahead, Roy. – That game against Tyler. | -问吧 罗伊 -对泰勒那场比赛 |
[09:01] | What in the hell were you thinking | 你当时到底哪根筋不对 |
[09:04] | punting with a minute 24 on the clock? | 怎会最后时刻选择弃踢 |
[09:06] | That’s a fair question. | 问得好 |
[09:11] | Sure is. | 确实好”棒棒” |
[09:12] | That was a tough one. | 我也是很艰难才决定的 |
[09:14] | But our offense was giving up 30 pounds | 但我们的防线 |
[09:16] | to everyone across the line. | 有时会”网开一面” |
[09:18] | And we had a quarterback who had an uneasy relationship | 我们的四分卫对于守住球权 |
[09:23] | with… with holding onto the ball. | 又比较”随缘” |
[09:27] | So you’re blaming our kids? | 你是在怪我们的孩子吗 |
[09:29] | Well… No. | 不…不是啦 |
[09:29] | – No? – No. | -不是吧 -不是 |
[09:30] | No. | 当然不是 |
[09:31] | Look, they’re great kids. A lot of heart. | 他们都是好孩子 很有斗志 |
[09:34] | They were getting killed out there. | 他们在场上被虐哭了 |
[09:35] | It’s a coach’s job to know when to pull back. | 而教练要懂何时转攻为守 |
[09:38] | So your strategy is to surrender. | 那你的战略就是放弃吗 |
[09:40] | – That’s not what I’m saying. – You know who don’t surrender? | -我不是这个意思 -你知道谁绝不认输吗 |
[09:42] | That new coach they got up at Carthage. | 卡迪基新招的教练 |
[09:44] | You know he played for the Packers. | 他以前是包装工队的球员 |
[09:46] | Oh, come on. He played for two minutes | 拜托 他只上场打了两分钟 |
[09:48] | and broke his collarbone, and that was his career. | 就弄断了锁骨 然后就结束了职业生涯 |
[09:50] | Well, that’s two minutes more than you played. | 那也比你多打过两分钟职业赛啊 |
[09:54] | Help me. | 帮我解围 |
[09:57] | Vince Lombardi never played for the pros. | 名教练文斯·隆巴迪从没打过职业赛 |
[09:59] | So now this clown is Vince Lombardi? | 废物现在还想跟隆巴迪相提并论吗 |
[10:04] | I’m not Lombardi, but I don’t need to put up with this crap. | 我是比不上隆巴迪 但我也不必听你们的屁话 |
[10:06] | Wait, what I think we’re all seeing | 等等 我们都能看到 |
[10:08] | is the passion | 库珀教练 |
[10:09] | that Coach Cooper brings to the field. | 给场上带来的激情 对吧 |
[10:11] | No, what you’re seeing is me running out of patience. | 不 你们看到的是我耐心告罄 |
[10:13] | Meeting’s over. | 会议结束 |
[10:14] | Oh, there it is. | 出现了 |
[10:15] | The Cooper Surrender. | 库珀的招牌式认输 |
[10:18] | – The Cooper Surrender! – Bye-bye. | -笑死 库珀的招牌式认输 -慢走不送 |
[10:42] | What’s the matter? | 出什么事了 |
[10:43] | Everything. | 天塌下来了 |
[10:46] | Did somebody die? | 有人挂了吗 |
[10:48] | No. | 不是 |
[10:50] | Then we can fix it. | 那就还有救 |
[10:52] | Come on. Come on. | 进来吧 进来 |
[10:55] | I was wearing the new skirt, | 我穿上了新短裙 |
[10:57] | and I felt really good. | 自我感觉非常良好 |
[10:58] | Cute skirt. | 裙子挺可爱啊 |
[11:00] | Thanks. | 谢啦 |
[11:02] | Your legs are so hairy. | 你腿毛好多哦 |
[11:05] | Gross. | 好恶心 |
[11:07] | – Those bitches. – Thank you. | -那帮臭婊子 -谢谢你 |
[11:12] | Is that why you got on sweat pants? | 所以你才换上了运动裤吗 |
[11:14] | It gets worse. | 还有更惨的 |
[11:16] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[11:17] | I came home, and I was in the bathroom, | 我回家后在浴室里 |
[11:21] | and I saw Mom’s leg razor. | 看到了妈妈的刮毛刀 |
[11:23] | Oh, no. Please tell me you also saw shaving cream. | 我有不祥的预感 你有看到刮毛膏吧 |
[11:26] | – I didn’t. – Soap? | -没有 -肥皂呢 |
[11:29] | Water? Lotion? | 水 乳液 |
[11:31] | Anything? | 什么都没看见吗 |
[11:38] | Hey, it’s Darren. | 是我 达伦 |
[11:43] | Hello. | 你好 |
[11:43] | Any chance you play Dungeons and Dragons? | 你玩不玩《龙与地下城》 |
[11:46] | And how. I once created a campaign | 当然啦 我曾经设计过一场战役 |
[11:48] | set in 1940s London where Alan Turing was a character, | 背景为1940年代的伦敦 阿兰·图灵是游戏角色 |
[11:51] | and I had the mathematicians be magic users | 我让数学家们当法师 |
[11:53] | with theorems instead of spells. | 他们的魔法是定理而不是念咒 |
[11:55] | The intelligence officers were clerics… | 情报人员当牧师… |
[11:56] | “Yes” works. We’re playing tonight | 你说”玩”就行了 我们今晚要玩 |
[11:58] | and we’re down a magic user. You in? | 还缺一位法师 你要来吗 |
[12:00] | When are you playing? | 你们什么时候玩 |
[12:01] | We start at 7:00. We’ll go till whenever. | 7点开始 玩到几点没有限制 |
[12:03] | My mom didn’t let me stay past 6:00 yesterday. | 我妈昨天都不让我待到6点 |
[12:05] | – She’ll never let me stay till “Whenever.” – Bummer. | -更不会让我”没有限制”地待下去 -好瞎 |
[12:08] | You could play at my house. | 你们可以来我家玩 |
[12:10] | – No. – Bummer. | -不要 -好瞎 |
[12:12] | I’ve never said that before. Did it sound cool? | 这个词我还是第一次说 听起来酷不酷 |
[12:14] | – No. – Bummer. | -不酷 -好瞎 |
[12:22] | Oh, before you open that, could you pick up Sheldon | 你开啤酒之前 能不能先去接谢尔顿回来 |
[12:24] | – so I can get dinner on? – Do I have to? | -我要煮饭 -我没得选吗 |
[12:27] | I’m sorry. I guess I’ll do all the parenting around here. | 不好意思 那养育小孩的事我一个人包办好了 |
[12:30] | I’m having a hell of a day. Can I get five minutes’ peace? | 我今天过得很不顺 就不能让我清净五分钟吗 |
[12:33] | When do I get five minutes’ peace? | 我有机会清净过五分钟吗 |
[12:35] | Honestly, can you just take this one thing off my plate? | 你就不能帮我分担这一件烦心事吗 |
[12:44] | Hello? | 喂 |
[12:44] | Dad, my friends are playing Dungeons and Dragons. | 爸爸 我朋友要玩《龙与地下城》 |
[12:46] | Can I please stay the night in my dorm room? | 我今晚能不能在宿舍过夜 拜托拜托 |
[12:48] | I promise it’s safe. | 我保证很安全 |
[12:50] | Fine with me. | 我没意见 |
[12:52] | Thank you. Bye. | 谢谢你 再见 |
[12:54] | That was easy. | 这么容易就答应了 |
[12:56] | – Who was that? – Sheldon. | -是谁打来 -谢尔顿 |
[12:57] | He’s gonna stay the night in his dorm. | 他要在宿舍过夜 |
[12:59] | Why would you let him do that? | 你为什么要答应他 |
[13:01] | One more thing off your plate. | 帮你再分担一件烦心事 |
[13:09] | You did not just tell our son | 你不是真跟我们儿子说 |
[13:10] | that he could stay the night by himself. | 他今晚可以一个人在那过夜吧 |
[13:13] | The campus is safe, and he’s not by himself, he’s with friends. | 学校里很安全 而且他不是一个人 还有朋友在 |
[13:16] | Friends that we don’t know. | 我们又不认识那些朋友 |
[13:18] | What if there is alcohol? | 万一现场有酒呢 |
[13:19] | Then they’re gonna get a lot of fun facts | 那他们就会学到很多 |
[13:21] | about the history of fermented beverages. | 与发酵饮料历史有关的冷知识 |
[13:23] | I am serious. | 我是跟你说认真的 |
[13:25] | So am I. How else would I know | 我也是认真的 不然我怎么知道 |
[13:26] | that monkeys get drunk by eating rotten fruit | 猴子吃了丛林地上的腐烂水果后 |
[13:28] | off the jungle floor? | 会醉 |
[13:29] | He is not ready for this kind of situation. | 他没准备好应付这种情况 |
[13:32] | Mary, he’s a good kid. | 玛丽 他是个乖孩子 |
[13:34] | He’s not gonna drink anything he shouldn’t. | 不会乱喝不该喝的东西 |
[13:35] | And if he cared about peer pressure, | 再说如果他在乎同侪压力 |
[13:37] | he wouldn’t wear a bow tie. | 就不会戴领结了 |
[13:41] | I don’t know. I don’t think I should. | 我说不好 我想我不该喝 |
[13:43] | It’s just root beer. | 只是沙士而已 |
[13:45] | This late in the evening, my mother wouldn’t approve. | 大晚上的 我妈妈不会允许我喝的 |
[13:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:49] | Then again, I didn’t think they’d let me stay, | 不过话说回头 我以为他们会不肯让我过夜 |
[13:50] | – and they did, so maybe it’s fine. – I know, | -没想到答应了 所以喝可能也行 -我有办法 |
[13:52] | – why don’t you roll for it? – Ooh, good idea. | -不如你掷骰子决定 -好主意 |
[13:57] | Seventeen. Guess I’ll have it. | 17 那我可以喝 |
[14:02] | We playing? | 可以开始玩了吗 |
[14:04] | Hold on. Do you have a coaster? | 等一下 你有杯垫吗 |
[14:05] | Yeah, it’s in the china cabinet. | 有 在瓷器柜里 |
[14:08] | And where would that be? | 瓷器柜在哪 |
[14:13] | You’re good at Band-Aids. | 你好会贴创可贴 |
[14:14] | I’ve had practice on Sheldon. | 是谢尔顿让我练就的本领 |
[14:17] | He’s a fragile boy. | 他很容易受伤 |
[14:20] | – I don’t want to go back to school tomorrow. – You have to! | -我明天不想回学校了 -你必须回去 |
[14:23] | You can’t let them win. | 绝不能让她们赢 |
[14:25] | But wear pants. | 不过穿裤子去 |
[14:27] | This is hard to look at. | 你的腿惨不忍睹 |
[14:28] | I heard women in Europe don’t shave. | 我听说欧洲女人不剃体毛 |
[14:30] | Maybe I should move there. | 也许我该移居过去 |
[14:32] | They also drink warm beer. | 她们还喝常温啤酒呢 |
[14:33] | They don’t know what they’re doing. | 她们懂个屁 |
[14:36] | Will you show me how to do it the right way? | 你能不能教我正确的方法 |
[14:38] | Shave? Yeah. | 刮毛吗 可以 |
[14:40] | Drink? Your dad’s the expert. | 学喝酒就该找你的酒鬼老爸 |
[14:42] | Boys have it so easy. | 男生真轻松 |
[14:44] | They can be as hairy as they want. | 体毛多到炸也没人管 |
[14:46] | Yeah, but they gotta walk around being dumb | 但他们很可怜啊 四肢发达头脑简单 |
[14:47] | and smelly all the time. | 身上还很臭 |
[14:49] | Who wants that? | 这待遇送你都不要 |
[14:50] | So I have to shave forever, | 所以我这辈子都得刮毛 |
[14:51] | then marry someone who’s dumb and smelly? | 然后嫁给一个又蠢又臭的男人吗 |
[14:54] | Not necessarily, but… | 这倒未必 不过 |
[14:56] | there’s a good chance. | 可能性很大 |
[14:58] | That’s depressing. | 人生无望啊 |
[14:59] | That’s where the drinking comes in. | 所以才要买醉来麻痹自己啊 |
[15:05] | Where you going? | 你去哪里 |
[15:06] | To get our son. | 去接儿子 |
[15:08] | Mary, leave him alone. He’s fine. | 玛丽 别管他 他没事的 |
[15:10] | We have no idea who he’s with, | 我们不知道他跟谁待在一起 |
[15:12] | and you don’t even care. | 你根本不在乎 |
[15:15] | You’re right. Do whatever you want. | 你说得对 你想干什么随便你 |
[15:17] | What is your problem? | 你到底有什么毛病 |
[15:19] | Doesn’t matter. | 不重要 |
[15:25] | If something is going on, tell me. | 如果你有烦恼 告诉我好吗 |
[15:32] | They’re coming after me at work. | 上班时我被围攻了 |
[15:35] | Who? | 被谁 |
[15:36] | The boosters. They want a new coach. | 球队的后援会 他们想换教练 |
[15:42] | Are you getting fired? | 你要被炒了吗 |
[15:44] | I don’t know. Maybe. | 我不知道 可能吧 |
[15:54] | Don’t you have to go? | 你不是要出门吗 |
[16:04] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[16:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:25] | “You open the gate of the crypt, | “你打开地窖门 |
[16:27] | and you see two identical elven princesses.” | 看见两个一模一样的精灵公主” |
[16:29] | Sheldon, what do you do? | 谢尔顿 你会怎么做 |
[16:31] | I-I don’t feel so good. | 我不太舒服 |
[16:34] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[16:35] | My stomach hurts. | 我胃疼 |
[16:37] | How much did you eat? | 你吃了多少零食 |
[16:38] | Well… | 我想想… |
[16:45] | Dude. | 哥们你不是吧 |
[16:47] | I need to lie down. | 我得躺下 |
[16:49] | Oh, I don’t want to throw up. | 我不想吐啊 |
[16:51] | We don’t want you to throw up. | 我们也不想你吐啊 |
[16:52] | – If he throws up, I throw up. – Well, what should we do? | -他要是吐了我也会跟着吐的 -我们该怎么做 |
[16:54] | I don’t know. Why are you asking me? | 我不知道 你问我干嘛 |
[16:56] | You’re the closest to a mom here. | 你是在座最接近妈妈角色的人 |
[16:57] | I don’t know. Call his mom. | 我鬼知道 打给他妈妈问啊 |
[16:59] | Oh, no, don’t call my mom. | 不要啊 千万别打给我妈妈 |
[17:00] | She’ll never let me do this again. | 她以后就再也不准我这样了 |
[17:02] | Get him something to throw up in. | 给样东西他吐进去 |
[17:05] | No, not the Skittles. | 别糟蹋彩虹糖啊 |
[17:08] | Here, here. | 给 这个 |
[17:10] | Here. | 给你 |
[17:11] | Next door there’s an emergency Alka-Seltzer tablet | 隔壁房间有应急的消食片 |
[17:13] | in my bathroom medicine chest. | 就在我卫生间的药柜里 |
[17:15] | You have a bathroom? | 你还有独立卫生间 |
[17:16] | Why does he get a bathroom? | 他凭什么有独立卫生间 |
[17:17] | Go throw up in your own bathroom. | 去你自己卫生间吐啦 |
[17:19] | I don’t know if I can make it. | 我不确定能不能撑到那里 |
[17:24] | Get his door! | 快打开他房门 |
[17:27] | It’s locked. | 门锁了 |
[17:28] | Key. | 钥匙 |
[17:29] | – I’m not gonna make it. – Please make it. | -我忍不住了 -求你再忍一忍 |
[17:31] | What is going on? Sheldon, are you okay? | 怎么回事 谢尔顿 你没事吧 |
[17:35] | My stomach hurts. | 我胃疼 |
[17:37] | He’s gonna throw up. | 他要吐了 |
[17:37] | Did you give him beer? Did they give you beer?! | 你是不是给他啤酒喝了 他们是不是灌你啤酒 |
[17:40] | Just root beer. | 只是沙士 |
[17:41] | It’s gonna be okay, baby. | 没事的 宝贝 |
[17:45] | Why is it so colorful? | 你的呕吐物怎么五颜六色的 |
[17:46] | Too many… Skittles. | 我吃了太多…彩虹糖 |