时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Sounds like I’m done here. | 感觉我差不多要卷铺盖了 |
[00:04] | It’s probably that coach from Carthage. | 估计找了卡迪基大学那个教练吧 |
[00:06] | – Actually, I got offered the job. – Wayne. | -其实呢 他们找了我 -韦恩 |
[00:09] | Morning, George. | 早啊 乔治 |
[00:10] | – I quit. – Come on. | -我不干了 -别这样嘛 |
[00:12] | Is there a chance I keep my job? | 我有任何机会能保住工作吗 |
[00:13] | No. | 没有 |
[00:15] | Then at least let me leave on my own terms. | 那好歹让我按自己的方式走吧 |
[00:18] | All right. | 行吧 |
[00:23] | All right, almost there. | 好 马上到啦 |
[00:26] | I don’t know about this. | 你说得我心里有点毛毛的 |
[00:27] | The last surprise you got me is pressing on my bladder. | 你上次给我的”惊喜” 是压到我膀胱 |
[00:32] | Surprise. | 惊喜吧 |
[00:33] | You got me an ugly car? | 你买了一辆丑车送我吗 |
[00:36] | No, I bought me a family car. | 不 我是给我们家买了家庭车 |
[00:38] | What about your Mustang? | 你本来的野马呢 |
[00:40] | I traded it in. | 我拿去换车啦 |
[00:41] | For this? | 换这玩意吗 |
[00:43] | That’s what the guy at the lot said. | 卖车的人也这么说了 |
[00:45] | But you love that Mustang. | 你不是很爱你的野马吗 |
[00:46] | Yeah, but there was no way | 是啊 可是那辆车 |
[00:48] | I was gonna get a baby seat in the back. | 后座绝对塞不下婴儿座椅 |
[00:50] | Well, that’s very thoughtful. | 那你可真是有心了 |
[00:51] | And these things are real safe, too. My mom has one. | 而且这车超级安全 我妈也有一辆 |
[00:54] | When I was little, she hit an ice cream truck with it. | 我小时候她开车撞到冰激凌车 |
[00:56] | I didn’t even wake up. | 我甚至都没被弄醒 |
[00:59] | Is this a bad time to tell you I only liked you for your cool car? | 现在告诉你我只喜欢你的帅车 是不是时机不佳 |
[01:02] | You say that now, but wait till | 你现在笑话这辆车 |
[01:04] | you see how many groceries we can get in the back of this thing. | 等出门买菜时看到这车有多能装你就服了 |
[01:11] | I can’t believe you did this. | 真不敢相信你这么做了 |
[01:13] | It’s a no-brainer. | 这有什么好考虑的呢 |
[01:14] | I want to keep our kid safe. | 我希望我们的孩子平平安安 |
[01:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[01:21] | Hm. That was interesting. | 哎哟 有意思 |
[01:22] | Oh, grow up. | 你可不可以别这么幼稚 |
[01:23] | Grow up? | 我幼稚 |
[01:24] | I bought a car that seats 25. | 我可是刚买了25人座的大人 |
[01:27] | ♪ Nobody else is stronger than I am ♪ | ♪ 世上没人比我强壮 ♪ |
[01:30] | ♪ Yesterday I moved a mountain ♪ | ♪ 昨天我移了一座山 ♪ |
[01:33] | ♪ I bet I could be your hero ♪ | ♪ 我相信我能当你的英雄 ♪ |
[01:36] | ♪ I am a mighty little man ♪ | ♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪ |
[01:39] | ♪ I am a mighty little man ♪ | ♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪ |
[01:48] | It’s so nice that you’re joining us for dinner. | 你来跟我们一起吃饭真是太开心了 |
[01:51] | Please don’t make a big deal out of it. | 求你别小题大做 |
[01:53] | I just said it was nice. | 我只是说了开心啊 |
[01:55] | You said so nice. | 你说的是太开心了 |
[01:57] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉啊 |
[01:58] | It’s fine. | 没事的 |
[02:00] | Niblingo, I have a question. | 侄手足家长 我有问题想问 |
[02:02] | Niblingo? | 什么侄手足家长 |
[02:03] | He made it up. | 他创的称呼 |
[02:04] | I coined it because there was no word | 我创这词出来是因为 |
[02:06] | to denote the unmarried mother of our niece or nephew. | 目前没有词来称呼我侄子或侄女未婚的妈妈 |
[02:08] | Sheldon, that sounds rude. | 谢尔顿 这很没礼貌 |
[02:09] | Do you have a better word for | 那你有更好的词来叫 |
[02:10] | the unmarried mother of a niece or nephew? | 我侄子或侄女未婚的妈妈吗 |
[02:12] | I’m not sure we need one. | 我不确定有没有需要用到这词 |
[02:14] | I think it’s sweet. | 我觉得很贴心啊 |
[02:16] | Kind of. | 某种程度上 |
[02:17] | Uh, what’s your question? | 所以你想问什么问题 |
[02:18] | Thanks, Niblingo. | 谢谢你 侄手足家长 |
[02:20] | I’ve heard that pregnant women eat for two. | 我听说孕妇要为两个人吃饭 |
[02:22] | Does that mean that you need two full-size portions? | 所以你是一次吃两份大人分量吗 |
[02:24] | I guess Dad’s pregnant then. | 那看来老爸也怀孕啦 |
[02:26] | One portion should be fine, | 一份大人的应该就行了 |
[02:27] | considering the baby’s the size of a golf ball. | 毕竟这宝宝目前只有高尔夫球大 |
[02:29] | Actually, according to my calculations, | 其实根据我的计算 |
[02:31] | the baby’s the size of a bell pepper. | 宝宝现在的大小有彩椒那么大 |
[02:33] | Although I could be off. | 不过我的计算可能有偏差 |
[02:34] | When was your last menstruation? | 你最后一次月经是什么时候 |
[02:36] | You do not need to answer that. | 你不需要回答这问题 |
[02:37] | I was not going to. | 我也没打算回 |
[02:39] | I’m real sorry about them. | 我诚心代替他们向你道歉 |
[02:41] | Wh… I didn’t say anything wrong. | 我… 我又没说错什么 |
[02:43] | Neither did I. | 我也没有啊 |
[02:44] | You were being overly nice. | 你过分友好 |
[02:45] | It made everybody uncomfortable. | 把大家都搞得很不自在 |
[02:50] | Who’s calling during dinner? | 谁在晚餐时间打来啊 |
[02:53] | You know, twins run in our family. | 我们家族有双胞胎基因 |
[02:55] | It’s not twins. | 没怀双胞胎 |
[02:57] | That’s too bad. | 太遗憾了 |
[02:58] | It would double your chances of having a remarkable child. | 你有聪明孩子的几率能加倍呢 |
[03:00] | Like me. | 就像我 |
[03:01] | Or a child that people like. | 或得到有人气的孩子 |
[03:02] | Just eat your dinner. | 吃你们的饭 |
[03:05] | Are you gonna find out the sex? | 你会去查性别吗 |
[03:07] | – Yes. – No. | -会 -不会 |
[03:09] | No? | 不查吗 |
[03:10] | I want to be surprised. | 我想最后得到惊喜嘛 |
[03:13] | I don’t like surprises. | 我不喜欢惊喜 |
[03:15] | What about the baby shower? People are gonna want to know. | 那会想举办迎宝派对吗 大家想先知道啊 |
[03:17] | Oh, yeah. We got to have a baby shower. | 当然 我们一定得办吧 |
[03:20] | Remind me what a baby shower is. | 什么是迎宝派对啊 |
[03:22] | I got to go. | 我得出去 |
[03:23] | Everything okay? | 没出什么事吧 |
[03:25] | That was Petersen. | 是彼得森打来 |
[03:26] | Something’s going on with Wayne. | 韦恩好像出什么事了 |
[03:27] | – What’s that mean? – I don’t know. | -什么样的事啊 -不知道啊 |
[03:29] | Doesn’t sound good. | 感觉不太妙就是了 |
[03:33] | Did you know the modern baby shower | 你知道现代的迎宝派对 |
[03:34] | has history that goes back to ancient Egyptian | 历史可以追溯回古埃及 |
[03:36] | and Greek civilizations? | 以及希腊文明吗 |
[03:40] | Remarkable. | 聪明那个 |
[03:46] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事啦 |
[03:46] | I don’t know. He didn’t show up for work. | 不知道啊 他没来上班 |
[03:48] | I heard he was here. | 我听说他来这里了 |
[03:49] | – What’s that about? – I don’t know. | -闹什么啊 -不知道 |
[03:53] | Go away. | 滚开 |
[03:54] | Wayne, it’s George. Open up. | 韦恩 是我乔治 开门 |
[03:57] | I said go away. | 我都说了滚开 |
[03:59] | If you don’t let us in… | 如果你不让我们进来 |
[04:02] | Tom here says he’s gonna knock the door down. | 汤姆说要撞门而入了 |
[04:04] | Why you got to… | 你干嘛说… |
[04:11] | Want a drink? | 要喝东西吗 |
[04:13] | I got vodka and root beer. | 我有伏特加跟沙士 |
[04:18] | Wayne, what’s going on? | 韦恩 发生什么事啦 |
[04:21] | My life is a lie. | 我的人生就是一场骗局 |
[04:23] | Gay? | 同性恋吗 |
[04:23] | I don’t know. | 我不知道啊 |
[04:24] | We’re gonna need more than that. | 你得说得更清楚一点 |
[04:25] | My marriage. | 我的婚姻 |
[04:27] | My beautiful marriage– it’s-it’s over. | 我美好的婚姻 完蛋了 |
[04:30] | You and Darlene? No. | 你和你老婆吗 不可能 |
[04:31] | You two are the happiest couple I know. | 你们是我认识最甜蜜的夫妻 |
[04:34] | I mean, wh… whatever’s going on, | 我意思是 无论发生了什么 |
[04:36] | it’ll blow over. | 一切都会过去的啦 |
[04:37] | She’s cheating on me. | 她出轨了 |
[04:38] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[04:39] | Oh, man. I’m sorry, that’s terrible. | 天啊 抱歉 这太糟糕了 |
[04:43] | With my best friend. | 还是跟我最好的兄弟 |
[04:44] | That’s even more terrible. | 这更糟糕了 |
[04:46] | She was my world. | 她本来是我的全世界 |
[04:48] | Well there’s no reason to throw in the towel. | 这也不代表就得举白旗投降啊 |
[04:50] | I mean, you can still get her back. | 你还是有机会把她追回来 |
[04:52] | She’s having his baby. | 她怀了他的孩子 |
[04:55] | Well… Say something. | 这… 你帮忙说点啥啊 |
[04:57] | What do you say to that? | 这能安慰什么啊 |
[04:59] | You really never suspected anything? | 你以前从来没发现什么蛛丝马迹吗 |
[05:01] | – That’s what you say? – You had nothing. | -你就接这话吗 -你自己屁都憋不出 |
[05:04] | Wayne, buddy, uh… | 韦恩 兄弟… |
[05:08] | No, I-I know it seems bad now, | 我知道这一切看起来很糟 |
[05:10] | which it is. | 因为的确很糟 |
[05:12] | Which is why it seems that way. | 所以看起来真的很糟 |
[05:13] | Oh, my God. | 我的老天爷啊 |
[05:15] | Just… Just leave me alone. | 就… 就让我一个人静静吧 |
[05:17] | Y’all can’t fix this. | 你们又帮不了这事 |
[05:25] | What do you want to do? | 你想怎么做 |
[05:26] | Oh, I don’t know. We can’t leave him here. | 不知道啊 但也不能丢他在这里 |
[05:29] | Let’s take him to your place. | 那把他带到你家 |
[05:30] | – I can’t do that. – Why not? | -没办法啊 -为什么 |
[05:32] | If I took in every teacher with marital problems, | 如果我把每个有婚姻问题的老师都带回家 |
[05:33] | my apartment would look like a firehouse. | 那我的公寓会跟消防局一样忙碌 |
[05:37] | Fine. | 行 |
[05:39] | Wayne, grab your pants. You’re coming with me. | 韦恩 穿上裤子 你跟我回家 |
[05:43] | I don’t want to be around you and your happy family. | 我才不想待在你跟你幸福一家的旁边 |
[05:45] | Happy? Uh, couple days with us | 幸福个头 跟我们待几天 |
[05:48] | and you’ll be glad that kid ain’t yours. | 你绝对会庆幸那孩子不是你的种 |
[05:50] | Let’s go. Pants. | 走吧 穿上裤子 |
[05:54] | Well, thanks again. That was fun. | 谢谢啦 晚餐很有意思 |
[05:56] | Really? Dinner with my family? | 真的假的 跟我那家人吗 |
[05:58] | My family won’t talk to me at all. | 我的家人已经跟我断绝联系 |
[06:00] | So, I’ll take “niblingo” and a home-cooked meal any day. | 所以”侄手足家长”与家常菜永远大胜 |
[06:04] | Well, you’re always welcome. | 永远欢迎你来吃饭 |
[06:08] | I think there’s ice cream in the freezer, | 冰箱里好像还有冰激凌 |
[06:10] | if you want to come in. | 要是你想进来坐坐 |
[06:11] | I mean, I’m gonna eat it, but you can watch. | 我的意思是我负责吃 不过你可以看 |
[06:14] | Thanks, but I got to get to work. | 谢谢你的邀请 但我得去工作了 |
[06:17] | It’s a laundromat. | 不是自助洗衣店吗 |
[06:17] | Doesn’t it kind of run on its own? | 自助顾名思义不就是… |
[06:23] | You’d think that, | 表面上看起来是这样 |
[06:24] | but there’s a lot of technical issues– | 但其实还是有很多技术问题需要去处理 |
[06:26] | lint and such. | 棉絮什么的 |
[06:28] | Okay. Good night. | 好吧 晚安啦 |
[06:31] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[06:37] | Look at me. | 看看我 |
[06:38] | Just chipping away the ice. | 一点一点凿开冰山 |
[06:47] | Well, this is a wrinkle. | 出事了 |
[06:52] | Missy. Missy. | 米希 米希 |
[06:55] | What? | 干嘛 |
[06:56] | An issue of social protocol has arisen, | 有个社交方面的问题出现了 |
[06:58] | and I need your input. | 我需要你的指点 |
[07:01] | What’s he doing here? | 他在这里干嘛 |
[07:02] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[07:04] | But more importantly, would it be rude if I watch television? | 但更重要的是 我现在看电视会不会不礼貌 |
[07:08] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[07:10] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[07:11] | What? | 干嘛 |
[07:12] | Why is Coach Wilkins asleep on the couch? | 为什么威尔金斯教练睡在沙发上 |
[07:14] | No, the question is can I watch TV | 不 要问的是他在沙发上睡觉时 |
[07:16] | with Coach Wilkins asleep on the couch? | 我在旁边看电视会不会不礼貌 |
[07:18] | It’s a subtle but important difference. | 问题虽然相近 但重点有很大的不同 |
[07:19] | Get out. | 滚出去 |
[07:28] | Oh, hey, Tom. | 汤姆你来啦 |
[07:29] | How’s he doing? | 他情况怎么样啦 |
[07:30] | Still sleeping it off. Mm-hmm. | 还在一睡方休 |
[07:33] | – Morning, Tom. – Mary. | -早安 汤姆 -玛丽 |
[07:34] | I just can’t believe Darlene would do that to him. | 真不敢相信达琳会这么对他 |
[07:37] | Yeah, just… | 对啊 真是… |
[07:39] | Right before the big game Friday night. | 还是在周五夜的大比赛之前 |
[07:42] | Think he can pull himself together by then? | 你们觉得他能在那之前振作起来吗 |
[07:44] | How would I know? | 我怎么可能知道 |
[07:45] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[07:46] | A man’s life is coming apart | 人家的生活分崩离析 |
[07:47] | and you’re worried about a football game? | 你担心的却是橄榄球比赛吗 |
[07:49] | Well, yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:52] | Can we take this outside? | 我们能到外面谈吗 |
[07:58] | Do you mind? | 有事吗 |
[07:59] | I don’t mind. | 没事啊 |
[08:00] | – Do you mind? – I don’t mind. | -你有事吗 -我没事啊 |
[08:03] | We don’t mind. | 我们没事啊 |
[08:05] | Oh, listen, George, I really need your help here. | 听我说 乔治 我真的很需要你帮把手 |
[08:09] | What do you expect me to do? | 我是要去帮什么把手啊 |
[08:10] | I don’t know. Get him coaching again. | 不知道啊 让他能恢复执教 |
[08:12] | You gave him my job. This is your problem. | 你自己要把我的工作给他 你自己负责 |
[08:15] | – Well, you quit. – You were gonna fire me. | -你自己离职的啊 -是因为你本打算炒了我 |
[08:17] | But you quit first. | 但你先离职了啊 |
[08:18] | Can we please just focus on Wayne? | 我们能不能把焦点放在韦恩身上 |
[08:20] | I’m begging you, George. | 我求求你了 乔治 |
[08:22] | You know what a big deal this game is. | 你也知道这场比赛有多重要 |
[08:24] | Don’t know what the hell I’m supposed to do. | 我也不知道能怎么帮啊 |
[08:28] | Okay. | 好啦好啦 |
[08:29] | Thank you. I owe you one. | 谢谢你了 我欠你的 |
[08:31] | I’m not doing this for you, | 我帮忙不是为了帮你 |
[08:32] | I’m doing it for the kids on that team. | 是为了队伍里的孩子们 |
[08:34] | – What about Wayne? – What about him? | -那韦恩呢 -他怎么样 |
[08:37] | And Wayne. | 还有为了韦恩 |
[08:43] | I had Georgie go get your car from the motel. | 我叫小乔治去旅馆把你的车开回来 |
[08:46] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[08:49] | Trust me, going back to work is just what you need. | 相信我 回去工作正是你需要的 |
[08:59] | One thing you got to remember, | 你得牢记一件事 |
[09:01] | this story ain’t over. | 这故事还没完 |
[09:04] | We don’t know how it’s gonna end. | 我们不知道结局会如何 |
[09:06] | The only person that can decide that is you. | 唯一能做决定的人就是你 |
[09:08] | You are the hero of your story. | 你就是你人生故事里的大英雄 |
[09:11] | You take the action. You call the shots. | 你来采取行动 你来发号施令 |
[09:13] | You decide your destiny. | 你决定你自己的命运 |
[09:16] | That’s the same speech you gave at halftime | 我们上次被纳卡多奇斯队爆虐 |
[09:18] | when we were getting our nuts crushed by Nacogdoches. | 你中场休息时也是用这套说辞给大家打气 |
[09:21] | And you remember what happened? We came back and won that game. | 你记得之后怎么样吗 我们扭转局面赢了比赛 |
[09:23] | After their quarterback dislocated his shoulder. | 那是因为对方的四分卫肩膀脱臼了 |
[09:26] | You’re not even trying, Wayne. | 你都不努力一下 韦恩 |
[09:30] | I am, you’re not. | 我有努力 是你摆烂 |
[09:37] | Ms. McAllister, | 麦卡利斯特女士 |
[09:38] | we don’t have any insurance information on file for you. | 我们档案里没有你的保险信息 |
[09:41] | Oh, that’s all right. We’ll be paying in cash. | 没事 我们会付现金 |
[09:43] | Cash? | 现金 |
[09:44] | In God we trust. | 我们信仰现金这位上帝 |
[09:50] | You always carry that much cash around? | 你出门总带那么多现金吗 |
[09:52] | Do you think there’s just boobs in this bra? | 你以为我胸口这对饱满高耸的宝贝是真货吗 |
[09:56] | No, I mean, why? | 但为什么带着啊 |
[10:01] | Well, the laundromat’s a cash business. | 因为自助洗衣店都用现金交易 |
[10:05] | That’s mostly just quarters, though, isn’t it? | 但那大部分是硬币啊 不是吗 |
[10:06] | Uh, yeah, but, well, now we’ve got the video store, | 是啦 不过现在我们又开了录影带店 |
[10:10] | and I’m not real big on banks. | 加上我不太信任银行 |
[10:13] | Because you lived through the Depression? | 因为你经历过30年代的大萧条时期 对吧 |
[10:17] | Yeah. | 对啦 |
[10:20] | All right, everyone. Pencils out, books away. | 好了各位同学 收起铅笔关上书本 |
[10:23] | Let’s get ready to take this test. | 我们准备考试啦 |
[10:25] | Mrs. Wilkins? | 威尔金斯老师 |
[10:27] | Are you sure you want us to take this test today? | 你真想让我们今天考试吗 |
[10:30] | Why wouldn’t I? | 为什么不呢 |
[10:31] | Well, you know, | 毕竟 |
[10:32] | with everything you’re going through? | 你现在有那么多糟心事 |
[10:36] | Okay, we got your playbook, | 你的战术本 |
[10:38] | we got your practice plan, and | 训练计划都在这了 |
[10:41] | you, sir, are ready to coach some kick-ass football. | 您这位橄榄球教练准备好大展身手啦 |
[10:45] | Thanks, George. | 谢了 乔治 |
[10:46] | I really appreciate everything you’ve done for me. | 我很感谢你为我做的这一切 |
[10:49] | Coming back to work was just what I needed. | 回来工作正是我需要的 |
[10:52] | Happy to help. | 我很乐意帮忙 |
[10:55] | Coach Wilkins. | 威尔金斯教练 |
[10:57] | What the hell did you tell Missy Cooper?! | 你到底跟米希·库珀说了什么鬼话 |
[11:01] | I’ll give you some privacy. | 我出去回避一下 |
[11:05] | Over in this aisle we’ve got your new releases. | 这条过道摆的是最近的新片 |
[11:07] | Here are your action and adventures– | 这边是动作片和冒险片 |
[11:09] | your Stallones, your Schwarzeneggers, | 史泰龙 施瓦辛格 |
[11:10] | your Van Dammes, | 尚格·云顿等动作巨星 |
[11:12] | and of course we have a whole row of chick flicks, | 当然还少不了一整排妹子爱看的言情片 |
[11:15] | known in the movie biz as rom-coms. | 在电影业内被称为浪漫喜剧 |
[11:18] | Do not enter? | 请勿进入 |
[11:19] | – What’s back there? – Oh, that? | -那里面有什么 -那间吗 |
[11:22] | That’s just some storage and a bunch of machines | 就是个仓库 放了些杂物和倒带机器 |
[11:25] | that rewind the tapes when people are not kind | 以防有些自私的懒鬼 |
[11:27] | and don’t rewind. | 不倒带就还回来 |
[11:29] | Very cool. | 很酷啊 |
[11:31] | Hey, if you ever need any help behind the cash register, | 如果你们需要招收银员 |
[11:33] | I’d sure rather be working here | 我绝对宁愿在这里打工 |
[11:34] | – than being on my feet all day at the diner. – Mm, no. | -也不想在餐厅站一整天 -不 |
[11:37] | No, you don’t want to do that. | 你不想做这个的 |
[11:39] | You’re such a good waitress. | 你是名出色的服务员 |
[11:40] | It’d be a waste of your talent. | 来这里就太埋没你的才华了 |
[11:43] | Hey, Georgie. | 小乔治 |
[11:45] | Officer Rutledge. | 拉特利奇警官 |
[11:46] | Congratulations on your expanding business empire. | 恭喜你们扩张了商业帝国版图 |
[11:50] | Thank you. Very kind. | 多谢夸奖 不敢当 |
[11:52] | Hey there, Jake. | 杰克你好啊 |
[11:53] | Hey, Connie. | 康妮 |
[11:54] | I was just telling your grandson here | 我刚正跟你外孙说 |
[11:56] | how much I love the new place. | 我很喜欢这个新店 |
[12:00] | Mandy, let me show you the kids section. | 曼蒂 我带你看看儿童专区 |
[12:05] | Got all the Looney Tunes, Flintstones, Fraggle Rock. | 《兔八哥》《摩登原始人》《木偶奇遇记》一应俱全 |
[12:11] | What’s going on? | 这是怎么回事 |
[12:12] | Nothing. Just figured we’re having a kid, | 没什么啊 就想着我们快有宝宝了 |
[12:15] | we should be familiar with the genre. | 应该熟悉下这类卡通 |
[12:17] | Well, thanks for dropping by. | 谢谢你来访 |
[12:19] | We need to renegotiate our arrangement. | 我们需要重谈协议条款 |
[12:22] | Uh, and we will talk about that soon. | 迟点就聊这个 |
[12:23] | Meanwhile… | 现在你先… |
[12:26] | Grab some Red Vines. Show of good faith. | 拿点扭扭糖 以示我们的诚意 |
[12:33] | You wouldn’t think it about Jake, but… | 杰克这人表面还真看不出来 |
[12:36] | he just loves a foreign film. | 其实他很喜欢看外国片 |
[12:38] | Just stop it, okay? | 别演了好吗 |
[12:39] | – I know what’s going on here. – You do? | -我知道这是怎么一回事 -你知道 |
[12:41] | That creepy cop, that trip to Mexico, | 那个猥琐的条子 那趟墨西哥之行 |
[12:44] | all that cash in your bra. | 你胸罩里藏的现金 |
[12:45] | Y’all are selling drugs. | 你们在贩毒 |
[12:47] | We’re not selling drugs. | 我们没贩毒 |
[12:49] | So you’re telling me there’s nothing weird | 你意思是那小房间里没藏什么 |
[12:51] | going on back there? | 见不得人的事 |
[12:52] | Oh, I didn’t say that. | 那我又没这么说 |
[13:00] | Let’s take a walk. | 我们进去看看 |
[13:02] | Try and keep an open mind. | 你要尽量保持开明的态度 |
[13:11] | Oh, my God. | 我的老天啊 |
[13:12] | See? Not drugs. | 看见没 不是毒品 |
[13:14] | And that is the sound | 那美妙的音乐声说明 |
[13:16] | of a 22% house advantage. | 庄家的胜率比赌客高22% |
[13:21] | Is it legal? | 这合法吗 |
[13:22] | – Yes. – No. | -当然 -不合法 |
[13:23] | – Kind of. – K… Kind of. | -算合法吧 -勉强算 |
[13:25] | So, the police are in on it. | 警察包庇你们 也分一杯羹 |
[13:27] | A little bit, yeah. | 一点点吧 |
[13:28] | Silent partner, as they say. | 这是俗称的隐名合伙人 |
[13:31] | I know it’s a lot. | 我知道你一时很难接受 |
[13:36] | It’s amazing. | 这太酷了 |
[13:38] | It is? | 真的吗 |
[13:39] | My kid’s going to private school. | 我的小孩可以上私立学校了 |
[13:41] | You’re going to private school! | 你可以上私立学校了 |
[13:46] | All right, everybody. Great practice. | 好了各位队员 训练很棒 |
[13:48] | Let’s gather round, take a knee. | 大家围成一圈 屈膝跪下 |
[13:53] | All right, Coach. They’re all yours. | 教练 交给你了 |
[13:56] | Thank you, George. | 谢谢 乔治 |
[13:58] | Look at you guys. | 瞧瞧你们 |
[13:59] | Young, strong, | 年轻 强壮 |
[14:01] | all your hopes and dreams in front of you. | 怀揣着无数的希望和梦想 |
[14:04] | None of you have any idea | 你们根本不知道 |
[14:06] | of what’s out there waiting for you. | 社会有多残酷 |
[14:07] | Wayne, where you going with it? | 韦恩 你想要说什么 |
[14:08] | A team requires trust. | 一支队伍需要彼此信任 |
[14:12] | Sure, you can count on your teammates | 当然了 球被截走时 |
[14:15] | when the ball is snapped. | 你可以指望队友抢回来 |
[14:17] | But can you count on them | 但当队员 |
[14:17] | when they’re away at a teachers conference | 带着你打算共度一生的女人 |
[14:19] | with the woman you were gonna spend your life with? | 外出参加教师研讨会时 你还能指望他们吗 |
[14:23] | Hmm? | 说啊 |
[14:26] | Okay. | 好了 |
[14:28] | “Team” on three. | 数到三喊”团队” |
[14:32] | I will not submit to the procedures. | 我不会服从程序 |
[14:34] | That’s Commander Data. | 那是数据少校 |
[14:38] | He’s an android, but he aspires to be human. | 他是人形机器人 但渴望变成人类 |
[14:40] | Which, if you ask me, | 要我说 |
[14:41] | is a step in the wrong direction. | 这是迈向了错误的方向 |
[14:43] | I understand your objection. | 我能理解你的异议 |
[14:47] | I don’t know how he’s gonna coach the game on Friday night. | 我不知道他这副样子 周五晚上要怎么带队 |
[14:50] | Poor man. | 可怜的家伙 |
[14:51] | Can you believe his marriage | 你能相信他的婚姻 |
[14:53] | – falling apart like that? – I know. | -就这样破裂了吗 -就是啊 |
[14:55] | If it was gonna happen to anybody, you’d think it’d be us. | 按理说这种事要发生也是发生在我们身上 |
[14:57] | Ain’t that the truth. | 说得太对了 |
[15:01] | Saw your wife today. | 我今天见到你老婆了 |
[15:02] | I heard. | 我听说了 |
[15:04] | You’re smart to stay here. She seems pretty mad. | 你待在我们家很明智 她看起来很火大 |
[15:09] | 周五晚上 德克萨斯州泰勒市 | |
[15:12] | Okay, Wayne, we got the ball back, | 韦恩 我们把球抢回来了 |
[15:13] | what do you want to do? | 你想怎么做 |
[15:15] | Kill myself. | 我想自杀 |
[15:16] | Come on, buddy, help me out here. | 别说丧气话 快帮帮我 |
[15:19] | I can’t, George. | 我做不到 乔治 |
[15:22] | I just can’t. | 我就是做不到 |
[15:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:27] | All right. Stevens! | 史蒂文斯 |
[15:29] | Come on. All right, listen up. | 过来 听好了 |
[15:31] | Yeah. All right, we’re gonna run the ball the rest of the game. | 剩下的时间我们都要持球进攻 |
[15:33] | Okay? Two hands. | 知道吗 双手抱紧球 |
[15:35] | – Nothing fancy. All right? – Yes, Coach. | -不要搞花里胡哨的 知道吗 -好 教练 |
[15:37] | Let them pass, let them turn it over. | 让他们传球 让他们失球 |
[15:39] | All right? Go. | 明白吗 上吧 |
[15:52] | Hey, I brought some pizza home, come on. | 我带披萨回来了 出来吃 |
[15:54] | Can’t. | 没空 |
[15:55] | Sheldon, there ain’t no leaks. | 谢尔顿 没有漏水 |
[15:57] | There might be. I can’t risk it. | 可能会漏 我不能冒险 |
[16:00] | You want me to bring you a slice in here? | 要不要我拿一片进来给你吃 |
[16:02] | What about crumbs? | 掉饼渣怎么办 |
[16:03] | Crumbs attract bugs. Bugs bring disease. | 饼渣会引来虫子 虫子会让人得病 |
[16:06] | Give me the bucket. | 把桶给我吧 |
[16:07] | I’ll watch for leaks while you go eat. | 我来监察漏水情况 你去吃 |
[16:08] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[16:11] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[16:15] | But keep an eye above the computer, | 不过密切留意电脑上方 |
[16:16] | that’s the heart of my whole operation. | 那是我防漏水行动的核心所在 |
[16:18] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[16:20] | – And the train set. – Go eat. | -还有火车模型 -快去吃吧 |
[16:26] | Sheldon, where’s your brother? | 谢尔顿 你哥呢 |
[16:27] | He’s in my room. Don’t distract him. | 他在我房间 别让他分心 |
[16:36] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[16:37] | I’m on leak patrol. | 我在盯漏水情况 |
[16:38] | What? | 什么 |
[16:40] | I’m babysitting and it’s the only way | 我在看顾弟妹 只有这样 |
[16:41] | I can get my brother to eat. | 才能让我弟乖乖去吃饭 |
[16:44] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[16:46] | I just wanted to thank you | 我就想说声谢谢 |
[16:48] | for how wonderful you’ve been. | 你最近对我关怀备至 |
[16:51] | Oh, good, you noticed. | 太好了 你注意到了 |
[16:57] | I noticed. | 我注意到了 |
[16:59] | Status report? | 汇报现状 |
[17:01] | Dry as a bone. | 半滴水都没有 |
[17:02] | So, I have time for a second slice? | 那我够时间吃第二片咯 |
[17:04] | Go nuts. | 大吃特吃吧 |
[17:05] | Copy. | 收到 |
[17:07] | If our kid’s weird, I’m ready. | 就算我们孩子是怪人 我也早有经验了 |
[17:11] | Final score, Medford 6, Tyler 0. | 最后比分 梅德福队6 泰勒队0 |
[17:18] | George! | 乔治 |
[17:22] | Congratulations. | 恭喜啊 |
[17:23] | Thanks, Tom. | 谢谢 汤姆 |
[17:24] | Feel like doing this again next week? | 下周还想再来一次吗 |
[17:27] | What are you saying? | 什么意思 |
[17:29] | I’m saying you got your job back. | 你可以做回以前的工作 |
[17:31] | If you want it. | 如果你想的话 |
[17:32] | What about Wayne? | 那韦恩怎么办 |
[17:39] | What about him? | 你看他还有救吗 |
[17:40] | He’s got to be part of the deal. | 要我回来就不能炒了他 |
[17:42] | Don’t you have enough to worry about? | 你自己的烦心事还不够多吗 |
[17:44] | He’s my friend. | 他是我的朋友 |
[17:46] | And if I want him out of my house, he needs a job. | 再说如果我不想他再赖在我家 他就需要工作 |
[17:48] | Your call. | 你说了算 |
[17:49] | Thanks, Tom. | 谢了 汤姆 |
[17:52] | You bet. | 不客气 |
[17:53] | Hey! What… | 你干什么 |
[17:55] | That’s for firing me. | 这是报复你炒我鱿鱼 |
[18:01] | You quit! | 是你自己辞职的 |
[18:32] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[18:35] | You’re up early. | 你起得真早 |
[18:36] | You were out late. | 你回来得真晚 |
[18:38] | Uh, yeah. I was just, uh… | 是啊 我昨晚… |
[18:40] | I know where you were. | 我知道你去哪了 |
[18:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:45] | Do we need to talk about this? | 我们需要谈这事吗 |
[18:46] | I’m happy to just enjoy the awkwardness. | 我享受你的尴尬就够了 |
[18:50] | Great. Well… | 好极了 |
[18:53] | I’m gonna go. | 那我回房间了 |
[18:55] | And I’m gonna watch you. | 我会目送你 |