时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | You got a roommate? | 你有室友吗 |
[00:03] | No, it’s a single. | 没有 我这是单人间 |
[00:04] | I have a chaperone. | 我有个监护人 |
[00:05] | Why do you need a chaperone? | 你为什么会需要监护人啊 |
[00:07] | Maybe they think I’m, like, some kind of troublemaker. | 可能他们觉得我是个捣蛋鬼吧 |
[00:09] | As the owner of the face you punched, they’re right. | 身为被你揍过的那张脸的主人 我同意 |
[00:12] | Do you play D&D? | 你玩《龙与地下城》吗 |
[00:13] | No. I actually just sit in my dorm room | 不 我平常就自己坐在宿舍里读书 |
[00:15] | and study because I have no friends. | 因为我没有朋友 |
[00:17] | – That’s a bummer. – Yeah. | -那也太扫兴了吧 -是啊 |
[00:19] | I think I’m gonna go. | 我想要走了 |
[00:21] | Bye. | 再见 |
[00:23] | You should go after her. | 你应该去追人家 |
[00:25] | Why? She’s a bummer. You just said so. | 为什么 她就是个扫兴鬼 你自己才说过 |
[00:31] | Many cultures throughout the world | 世界上有很多文化 |
[00:33] | relied on percussion to send messages across long distances. | 都凭借打击乐来与远处互传信息 |
[00:36] | For example, the West African dundun | 举例 西非的墩墩鼓 |
[00:39] | was used to imitate human speech… | 就是被用来模拟人类的说话声 |
[00:43] | …while I used my fist, the wall of my dorm, | 而我用我的拳头 击打我宿舍的墙 |
[00:45] | and Morse code to send a message. | 来发出摩斯电码信息 |
[00:51] | That’s just the letter “H.” What does that mean? | 他回了一个”H” 这是什么意思啊 |
[00:56] | Yeah? | 有事吗 |
[00:57] | I’m here to talk to you about your music | 我是来跟你谈谈你的音乐声 |
[00:58] | and your abysmal Morse code skills. | 还有十分差劲的摩斯电码技术 |
[01:00] | What? | 什么 |
[01:01] | Four dots is just the letter “H.” | 四短就只是”H”的意思 |
[01:02] | Was your message “Huh”? | 你想发的难道是”蛤”吗 |
[01:04] | What? | 什么 |
[01:07] | Paige? | 佩吉 |
[01:10] | Sheldon? | 谢尔顿 |
[01:11] | You know him? | 你认识他啊 |
[01:12] | Yeah, no, we go way back. | 对啊 我们认识很久了 |
[01:14] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[01:16] | Would you believe me if I told you I was working on | 如果我跟你说是在工程系 |
[01:18] | a femtosecond laser in the engineering department? | 做飞秒激光的东西 你会相信我吗 |
[01:20] | – Yes. – Then that. | -会啊 -那我就是在做这个 |
[01:23] | You know she’s not old enough to drink beer. | 你知道她还没到可以喝酒的年龄吧 |
[01:25] | I’m not old enough to drink beer. | 我也还没到可以喝酒的年龄 |
[01:26] | Yeah, one second. | 失陪一下 |
[01:28] | Come here. | 过来 |
[01:31] | Did I convince you that drinking is wrong? | 我成功说服你喝酒是错误了吗 |
[01:32] | Good for me. | 我真棒 |
[01:33] | Just leave me alone. | 别来烦我 |
[01:35] | But what are you doing here? | 但你到底在这里干什么呢 |
[01:36] | I’m trying to have fun, | 我就是想找点乐子 |
[01:37] | – and I don’t want them to know how old I am. – Why? | -我也不想要他们知道我几岁了 -为什么啊 |
[01:40] | Because I want them to think that I’m cool. | 我想要他们觉得我很酷啊 |
[01:43] | But you’re smart. What’s cooler than that? | 但你很聪明啊 还有什么比这个更酷的呢 |
[01:45] | Just go away. | 快走开啦 |
[01:47] | Hey, we’re fixing to play some beer-pong. You in? | 我们准备玩投酒杯球 你想玩吗 |
[01:49] | You should know, she is not… | 跟你说 她还没… |
[01:51] | Not had dinner. I have not had dinner yet, | 还没吃晚饭 我还没吃晚饭啦 所以 |
[01:52] | so we are going to go get some food. | 所以我们打算去吃点东西 |
[01:54] | We are? | 是吗 |
[01:56] | – Do you have cash? – Of course. | -你有现金吗 -当然 |
[01:57] | I always have an emergency 20, | 我身上总会带着紧急备用的20块 |
[01:58] | plus four quarters for the telephone. | 还有四个打电话用的25分硬币 |
[02:00] | 21 bucks? Okay, you’re buying. | 你有21块啊 那你请客 |
[02:02] | We’re going the wrong way. | 我们走错方向了 |
[02:03] | Okay, well, I’m drunk. You lead. | 我醉了嘛 你带路吧 |
[02:06] | ♪ Nobody else is stronger than I am ♪ | ♪ 世上没人比我强壮 ♪ |
[02:09] | ♪ Yesterday I moved a mountain ♪ | ♪ 昨天我移了一座山 ♪ |
[02:12] | ♪ I bet I could be your hero ♪ | ♪ 我相信我能当你的英雄 ♪ |
[02:14] | ♪ I am a mighty little man ♪ | ♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪ |
[02:17] | ♪ I am a mighty little man ♪ | ♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪ |
[02:29] | What am I watching? | 这是什么鬼节目啊 |
[02:30] | It’s called Dinosaurs. | 这个是《恐龙家族》 |
[02:32] | 《恐龙家族》是1991年上映的人偶剧 而《摩登原始人》是1960年上映的喜剧卡通 | |
[02:32] | It’s like The Flintstones, only with dinosaurs. Come on. | 就跟《摩登原始人》很像 但是是恐龙版 |
[02:37] | Well, that’s dumb. | 这也太蠢了吧 |
[02:38] | Well, they talk, he’s got a job. It’s fun. | 他们会说人话 他还有份工作 很有趣的 |
[02:40] | Wasn’t The Flintstones just The Honeymooners? | 《摩登原始人》不就跟《蜜月期》差不多吗 |
[02:40] | 《蜜月期》在1955年上映的情景喜剧 这三部除了设定上不同 核心都是家庭喜剧 | |
[02:44] | Huh, I never even thought about that. | 我压根都没想到这点 |
[02:46] | Well, see, you just kind of ruined it for me. | 你看啦 节目一下就让你给毁了 |
[02:48] | Good. | 那太好了 |
[02:49] | Hey. | 我回来了 |
[02:50] | Please tell me you brought some movies home. | 求你告诉我你有带些电影回来 |
[02:53] | – Tootsie. – Ooh, thank you. | -《窈窕淑男》 -太谢谢你了 |
[02:55] | Really? We’re supposed to believe | 拜托 我们真的要相信 |
[02:57] | Dustin Hoffman is a woman? | 达斯汀·霍夫曼能是个女人吗 |
[02:57] | 该知名演员十分帅气 在这部电影中 他为了筹钱 将自己打扮成女人去演戏 | |
[02:58] | But we believe talking dinosaurs? | 但相信恐龙会说话就可以吗 |
[03:02] | Okay, I’ll leave you to it. | 我先不打扰你们了 |
[03:04] | Little late to start a movie. | 这个点开始看电影有点太晚了吧 |
[03:05] | It’s 8:00. | 现在才晚上八点呢 |
[03:07] | We’re saying the same thing. | 我们俩说的话不是一个意思吗 |
[03:08] | So, you want to go home? | 怎么 那你要回家吗 |
[03:09] | Well, I don’t know. I stayed here last night. | 不好说 我昨晚在这里过夜了 |
[03:12] | So? | 所以呢 |
[03:13] | So, two nights in a row. | 连续过夜两晚 |
[03:15] | At what point are we living together? | 到哪一步我们会变成同居啊 |
[03:17] | Fine. Go home. | 行 你回家吧 |
[03:19] | Oh, I’m okay with staying. You’re the independent one. | 我不介意留下啊 你才是独立自主的那个 |
[03:23] | If you want to stay, stay. If you want to go, go. | 你想留你就留 你想走你就走 |
[03:25] | Fine. I’ll stay if you’re gonna beg. | 行 你如果求我我就留下 |
[03:30] | Are you still inebriated, or can we have | 你还醉到不清醒 还是我们能有 |
[03:32] | an intelligent conversation? | 高智商的对话 |
[03:34] | Both. | 两者皆是 |
[03:36] | You do realize that alcohol kills brain cells. | 你知道喝酒会杀死脑细胞吧 |
[03:39] | Ah, but it also makes life tolerable. | 但那也会让生活不那么难以忍受 |
[03:41] | What do you mean? | 你这话怎么说 |
[03:42] | Well, talking to you is usually annoying. | 比如平常跟你说话是很烦人的 |
[03:44] | So you’re what’s called a mean drunk. Noted. | 所以你是醉后毒舌的那一型 记下了 |
[03:46] | I’m messing with you. | 我跟你闹着玩呢 |
[03:48] | It’s just, sometimes life sucks, | 只是有时候人生真的好烦啊 |
[03:50] | and it’s easier not to deal with it. | 逃避比较轻松 |
[03:52] | Could you be more specific? | 你能说更详细一些吗 |
[03:56] | Um… well, I have no friends, | 比方说 我没有朋友 |
[03:58] | I don’t fit in anywhere, and I dropped out of college | 我也融不进任何地方 我还从大学辍学了 |
[04:01] | but I’m too young to get a job, | 但是年纪又太小 找不到工作 |
[04:02] | so killing brain cells makes it easier. | 所以杀掉我的脑细胞让这一切好受许多 |
[04:09] | Go ahead, smart guy, fix me. | 来吧 聪明人 治好我的问题 |
[04:14] | Well, give me a minute. | 给我一点时间想想嘛 |
[04:21] | Well, how do they not see that’s Dustin Hoffman? | 他们怎么可能看不出这是达斯汀·霍夫曼 |
[04:25] | I buy it. | 我能相信 |
[04:27] | So if I put on a wig and lipstick, | 所以如果我戴假发画口红 |
[04:29] | you’d think I was a chick? | 你也能觉得我是个小妞吗 |
[04:30] | Only one way to find out. | 想知道答案只有一个方法 |
[04:33] | Nice try. | 想得美 |
[04:35] | You do have some pretty nice legs, though. | 不过你的腿倒是挺美的就是了 |
[04:40] | Well, if you want, we could pause the movie, | 如果你想要 我们可以把电影暂停了 |
[04:42] | and I’ll let you touch ’em. | 然后我让你摸摸我的腿 |
[04:45] | Lucky me. | 我可真幸运啊 |
[04:47] | So I’m assuming you haven’t taken the DARE pledge. | 我推测你应该还没有发勇敢之誓 |
[04:51] | The what? | 什么东西 |
[04:52] | DARE. It’s an acronym. | 勇敢[DARE] 是个缩写 |
[04:53] | It stands for Drug Abuse Resistance Education. | 全文意思是抗药物滥用教育 |
[04:56] | It’s not too late. You can take it now. | 还不算晚啊 你可以现在起誓 |
[04:58] | I promise not to do drugs, to avoid violence, | 我保证绝不使用毒品 反对暴力 |
[05:01] | to be responsible, and to make responsible choices. | 当一个负责任的人 做负责任的选择 |
[05:04] | Now you say it. | 换你复诵一遍 |
[05:06] | No. | 不要 |
[05:07] | I dare you. | 我看你是不够”勇”哦 |
[05:08] | Clever, right? | 很聪明的双关吧 |
[05:09] | Because I still have all my brain cells. | 因为我所有的脑细胞都还在 |
[05:11] | Sheldon, just eat your pizza. | 谢尔顿 闭嘴吃你的披萨 |
[05:16] | Hey. You guys going to a party? | 你们要去参加派对吗 |
[05:18] | Uh, Gamma Kappa house. | 伽玛贝塔学生会 |
[05:20] | Cool. | 赞 |
[05:21] | Mm, you know, Officer McDaniel was in charge | 跟你说 麦克丹尼尔警官负责了 |
[05:24] | of our DARE program. | 我们学校的勇敢项目 |
[05:25] | One time, he even brought in his drug-sniffing dog Alfie. | 有一次他还带了缉毒犬阿尔菲来 |
[05:27] | Which I didn’t care for, but it was nice to see | 虽然我对狗没什么兴趣 但是看到一条狗 |
[05:29] | a dog gainfully employed and off the streets. | 能被人聘请 从此不用再流浪 这事还是很棒 |
[05:33] | Really? You’re gonna leave your socks on? | 你不是吧 你要穿着袜子是吗 |
[05:35] | My feet get cold. | 我的脚会冷嘛 |
[05:37] | – Take ’em off. – What do you care? | -脱掉 -你管这么多干嘛 |
[05:39] | It feels like a lack of commitment. | 感觉你不够全身心投入 |
[05:41] | Aw, fine. | 行行行 |
[05:44] | When was the last time you cut your toenails? | 你上一次剪脚趾甲是什么时候啊 |
[05:46] | I don’t know. | 我哪记得 |
[05:47] | Seriously, you look like something | 我说真的 你看起来 |
[05:48] | that could swoop down and pick up a squirrel. | 随时能够从空中俯冲下去抓走一只松鼠 |
[05:52] | Look who’s here. Come on in. | 看看是谁来了 快请进 |
[05:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:56] | Everything okay? | 一切还好吗 |
[05:58] | Mind if I hang out here with y’all? | 介不介意我来跟你们待一会儿 |
[06:00] | Come on, mama. | 快请坐 宝贝 |
[06:01] | Need a break from Connie? | 受不了康妮想喘口气吗 |
[06:04] | I’m just trying to give her and Dale some privacy. | 我是想给她与戴尔一点隐私啦 |
[06:09] | Gross. | 恶心 |
[06:10] | What? | 什么 |
[06:13] | Oh, nasty. | 太恶心了吧 |
[06:15] | Wait, sex, right? | 等等 是在说做爱吧 |
[06:17] | Yeah. | 对啦 |
[06:18] | Missy’s at a sleepover | 米希去朋友家过夜了 |
[06:19] | if you want to use her room. | 欢迎你去她房间睡 |
[06:21] | I might take you up on that. | 那我就谢谢你的好意了 |
[06:22] | You’ll be safe here. They never do anything. | 你在这里很安全 他们从来不做那种事 |
[06:30] | What are we doing here? | 我们来这里干嘛 |
[06:32] | It’s a party, Sheldon. | 这里在派对啊 谢尔顿 |
[06:34] | But we weren’t invited. I didn’t bring a gift. | 但我们没有被邀请啊 我都没带礼物来 |
[06:36] | Then go home. | 那你回家好了 |
[06:38] | Wait, this is dangerous. | 等等啊 这里很危险 |
[06:40] | There I stood, the classic hero outside the dragon’s cave. | 经典的勇者站在恶龙的巢穴之外 |
[06:44] | Should I risk life and limb to save the maiden? | 我该以身犯险 进去救深陷危难的仕女吗 |
[06:48] | My every instinct said no. | 我全身的直觉都告诉我不要 |
[06:51] | But I drank a lot of root beer and really had to go pee-pee. | 但我喝太多沙士 尿快憋不住了 |
[07:05] | Hell does exist. | 地狱真的存在 |
[07:08] | Excuse me. Where’s the nearest restroom? | 抱歉 最近的厕所在哪里 |
[07:13] | Hey, look, Pee-wee Herman’s at our party! | 大家看 皮威·赫曼来我们的派对了 |
[07:16] | Pee-wee! Pee-wee! Pee-wee! | 皮威 皮威 皮威 |
[07:19] | Pee-wee! Pee-wee! | 皮威 皮威 |
[07:20] | The hell continues. | 地狱不止 |
[07:21] | Pee-wee! Pee-wee! | 皮威 皮威 |
[07:29] | Oh, thank goodness. | 谢天谢地 |
[07:31] | Come on! | 不是吧 |
[07:32] | Hey, there’s a line. | 排队好吗 |
[07:38] | Oh, boy. New hell. | 天啊 新一层的地狱 |
[07:43] | What?! | 什么啦 |
[07:44] | – What?! – Charley horse. Charley horse. | -干嘛啦 -脚抽筋 脚抽筋了 |
[07:46] | – What-what do I do? – I don’t know. | -我该怎么做 -我不知道啊 |
[07:49] | Here, rub it, rub it, rub it. | 这里 揉它 揉这里 |
[07:50] | That’s kind of how this whole thing got started. | 这一切不就是这么开始的吗 |
[07:53] | That’s not funny. | 不好笑好吗 |
[07:54] | You’ll laugh later. | 之后就好笑了 |
[07:57] | Rub harder. Harder. | 揉大力点 大力点 |
[07:58] | I’m rubbing as hard as I can. | 我已经揉最大力了 |
[08:00] | Well, use your elbow. | 用你的手肘啊 |
[08:02] | All right. | 好吧 |
[08:03] | I don’t need my toothbrush. | 不拿牙刷也不会怎么样 |
[08:05] | You like that? | 喜欢吗 |
[08:06] | Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah, yeah. | 爽 爽 爽 |
[08:09] | This night of depravity had reduced me | 这个堕落的夜晚让我 |
[08:11] | to urinating on a tree like a forest animal. | 像个野生动物一样在树下撒尿 |
[08:13] | How much worse could it get? | 再糟还能糟到哪去呢 |
[08:15] | Hey, Pee-wee’s back! | 皮威 皮威回来啦 |
[08:17] | Pee-wee! Pee-wee! Pee-wee! | 皮威 皮威 皮威 |
[08:20] | Pee-wee! | 皮威 |
[08:22] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[08:24] | I’m looking for my friend. | 我在找我的朋友 |
[08:25] | Blonde girl, about a meter and a half. | 金发女孩 大概一米五 |
[08:34] | Excuse me. I’m looking for… | 打扰一下 我在找… |
[08:36] | – Missy? – Sheldon? | -米希 -谢尔顿 |
[08:38] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干嘛 |
[08:39] | What are you doing here? | 那你又在这里干嘛 |
[08:40] | Do Mom and Dad know you’re here? | 爸妈知道你在这里吗 |
[08:42] | Do Mom and Dad know you’re here? | 爸妈知道你在这里吗 |
[08:43] | Okay, stop. You go first. | 别再这样了 你先回答 |
[08:45] | Heather’s sister goes to school here. | 海瑟的姐姐在这里上学 |
[08:47] | She invited us. Now you. | 她邀请我们来 换你回答 |
[08:49] | I’m looking after Paige. | 我是在照看佩吉 |
[08:52] | Where is she? | 那她人呢 |
[08:53] | Well, I didn’t say I was doing a great job. | 我没说我照看得很好啊 |
[08:58] | Where’s your toothbrush? | 你的牙刷呢 |
[09:00] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想多谈 |
[09:03] | Who the hell calls at this hour? | 谁他妈这个点打来啊 |
[09:06] | Hello. | 您好 |
[09:07] | Oh, hi. | 是你啊 |
[09:09] | Everything okay? Who is it? | 有出什么事吗 是谁啊 |
[09:10] | – Heather’s mom. – Oh. Is everything okay? | -海瑟的妈妈 -一切都还好吧 |
[09:13] | You just heard me ask. Wh-What’s up? | 你也听到我刚刚才问人家吧 什么事呢 |
[09:16] | No, Heather’s not here. They’re at your house. | 不 海瑟不在这里 他们在你们家啊 |
[09:20] | Huh. What? | 怎么了嘛 |
[09:22] | Heather told her mom she was staying here. | 海瑟跟她妈妈说来我们家睡了 |
[09:25] | Classic. | 经典套路 |
[09:30] | Paige is drunk? | 佩吉喝醉了吗 |
[09:31] | And high on what Officer McDaniel’s called | 还抽了麦克丹尼尔警官称为 |
[09:33] | Mary Jane, reefer and ganja. | 大麻 叶子 大烟的东西 |
[09:35] | – Is she okay? – No. | -她还好吧 -不好 |
[09:36] | She said her life is terrible. | 她说她的人生一团糟 |
[09:38] | – What? – Her life is terrible. | -什么 -她说她的人生一团糟 |
[09:41] | What? | 什么 |
[09:49] | Her life is terrible. | 她的人生一团糟 |
[09:58] | How’s your sex cramp, old man? | 你的打炮抽筋好点了吗 老头 |
[10:01] | Athletes get cramps all the time. | 运动员也常常抽筋啊 |
[10:02] | It comes from dehydration, overexertion. | 可能是缺乏水分 或是用力过度 |
[10:06] | I’ll give you the dehydration, | 你说缺乏水分我勉强接受 |
[10:07] | but I didn’t see any overexertion, though. | 但用力过度我可真是没见到 |
[10:10] | Why, Connie? | 为什么要这样 康妮 |
[10:12] | ‘Cause it’s fun. | 因为很好玩啊 |
[10:13] | Well, just give me a minute, I’ll be ready. | 给我一分钟 我就能提枪上阵 |
[10:15] | Why don’t we just call it a night | 要不干脆就拉倒 |
[10:16] | and get some sleep? | 然后好好睡一觉呢 |
[10:18] | That’s fine by me, but just to be clear, | 我是没意见 但我们确认一下 |
[10:21] | – you’re calling it, not me. – Yep. | -是你说休战 不是我 -对 |
[10:23] | I’m good to go. I’m sure you are. | -我可是摩拳擦掌 -我信 我信还不行吗 |
[10:25] | Yep. | 没错 |
[10:27] | Damn tootin’. | 一点都没错 |
[10:31] | I don’t know if it’s any help, but when I was her age | 不知道能不能安慰到你们 但我在她这年纪 |
[10:34] | and pulled this, it was just to go to a party. | 使出这招时 也就是去参加派对罢了 |
[10:36] | Oh, great. | 这下好了 |
[10:37] | So she’s at a party, who knows where. | 她去不知道哪里的派对了 |
[10:40] | You know what? | 这样吧 |
[10:40] | – I’m gonna go find her. – How? | -我要出去找她 -怎么找 |
[10:42] | I don’t know. I’m just– I’m gonna drive around | 不知道啊 我就开车到处转 |
[10:44] | – till I hear some carousing. – I’ll go with you. | -直到我听见哪里有嬉闹声 -我陪你去 |
[10:46] | Will you both just stop for a minute? | 你们俩能不能冷静一下 |
[10:48] | There’s nothing to do but wait. | 我们什么都做不了 只能等 |
[10:52] | Fine. | 行吧 |
[10:57] | Nope. Georgie, let’s go. | 不行 小乔治 我们走 |
[10:58] | Let’s check out that creek in the woods | 我们去森林里那条小溪边找找 |
[11:00] | where they found the headless body. | 就是有人发现无头尸体的那里 |
[11:01] | Will you shut up. | 你可闭上嘴吧 |
[11:03] | Now what do we do? | 我们现在该怎么办 |
[11:04] | We can’t just leave. Paige is still in there. | 我们不能一走了之 佩吉还在里面呢 |
[11:07] | Maybe we should call Mom. | 或许我们该打给妈妈 |
[11:08] | I do have four quarters for that exact reason. | 我的确是备了四个打电话用的硬币 |
[11:11] | Paige? | 佩吉 |
[11:13] | Wait! | 等等 |
[11:15] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[11:16] | Well, this is Bradley, and we’re going to another party. | 他是布莱德利 我们要去别场派对 |
[11:21] | Another party? It’s 9:30. | 什么别场派对 都九点半了 |
[11:23] | Bradley, do you know how old she is? | 布莱德利 你知道她几岁吗 |
[11:26] | She said she was 18. | 她说他18岁了 |
[11:28] | Lower. | 再往下 |
[11:29] | Sixteen? | 16岁 |
[11:31] | Lower. | 再往下 |
[11:32] | Okay, I got to go. | 好的 我先走一步 |
[11:36] | Thanks a lot. | 谢谢你们啊 |
[11:40] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[11:42] | We’re running again? | 我们又要跑步了吗 |
[11:45] | We just ran. | 我们刚刚才跑过 |
[11:56] | I’ll tell you what. | 我跟你说 |
[11:56] | My daughter’s never gonna put me through this. | 我女儿绝对不会让我受这种罪 |
[11:58] | Oh, really? How you figure? | 是吗 何以见得 |
[12:01] | I’m gonna run a tight ship. Set some rules, some boundaries. | 我要高压管理 订立规矩 设好界线 |
[12:03] | If she breaks them, then she faces the… | 如果她坏了规矩 那她肯定得接受… |
[12:05] | Oh, what do you call it? Repercussions. | 怎么说来着 恶果 |
[12:11] | Why you smiling? | 你笑什么呢 |
[12:13] | I just can’t wait till you’re a dad. | 我等不及看你当爸爸了 |
[12:15] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[12:18] | “Repercussions.” | “恶果” |
[12:19] | It’s a word. Look it up. | 真这个词 你可以查查看 |
[12:23] | Hurry! | 快点 |
[12:23] | This is as fast as I can go in sensible shoes. | 这已经是我穿着轻便的鞋能跑的最快速度了 |
[12:28] | – You okay? – No. | -你还好吗 -不好 |
[12:30] | – Oh, dear. – What? | -天啊 -又怎么了 |
[12:31] | I’m going to have the mother of all blisters. | 我要起超级大水泡了 |
[12:36] | – I’m worried about you. – Thank you. | -我很担心你 -多谢 |
[12:38] | Well, don’t be. | 别担心 |
[12:38] | – I’m having fun. – You’re drunk | -我玩儿得很开心 -你喝醉了 |
[12:41] | and you were about to get in the car with some stranger. | 还差点跟一个陌生人坐车走 |
[12:43] | – So? He was cute. – What’s wrong with you? | -那又怎样 他很帅啊 -你怎么回事 |
[12:46] | You’re smarter than Sheldon. Why don’t you act like it? | 你比谢尔顿都聪明 为什么不表现得聪明点呢 |
[12:49] | Um… I am. | 的确比你聪明啊 |
[12:50] | If that was true, then how come my pizza’s still in my stomach | 如果真是如此 那为何我的披萨还待在我胃里 |
[12:53] | and yours is in the fountain? | 而你的已经吐到喷泉里去了 |
[12:55] | What good is being smart if you’re all alone? | 如果只能孤单一人 聪明又有什么用呢 |
[12:58] | Let’s go to Sheldon’s so I can get you cleaned up. | 去谢尔顿的宿舍吧 我帮你身上收拾干净 |
[13:01] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[13:03] | Just so you know, you’re not alone. | 还有 你并不孤单 |
[13:04] | You’ve got me. | 你还有我 |
[13:06] | I thought we were trying to make her feel better. | 我还以为我们是要安慰她呢 |
[13:09] | I’ll tell you another idea I have for keeping my kid in line. | 我还有一个让我孩子乖乖听话的主意 |
[13:11] | – Oh, can’t wait. – I seen this show where they put | -迫不及待了 -我看过一个节目 |
[13:13] | these electric trackers on these dolphins. | 他们在海豚身上放了电子追踪器 |
[13:15] | And with satellites, they can tell exactly where they are. | 有卫星定位 他们就能知道海豚的确切位置 |
[13:18] | Dolphins? | 海豚 |
[13:19] | Go on. | 继续说 |
[13:20] | I’m gonna stick one of them things in my kid | 我打算给我孩子身上贴一个 |
[13:22] | so I always know where she is. | 这样我就能随时知道她在哪儿了 |
[13:23] | So you’re gonna keep track of your daughter | 你要像跟踪动物一样 |
[13:25] | like she’s an animal. | 跟踪你女儿 |
[13:26] | Damn straight. | 没错 |
[13:29] | Actually a really good idea. | 其实这还真是个好主意 |
[13:34] | Missy’s a good kid. I’m sure she’s okay. | 米希是个好孩子 她肯定没事的 |
[13:38] | I was a good kid. | 我以前也是个好孩子 |
[13:39] | Didn’t stop me from getting into trouble. | 但我还是惹上了麻烦 |
[13:42] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[13:43] | One time, I was at this party and… | 有一次我在一个派对上 然后… |
[13:47] | Actually, never mind. | 算了 |
[13:48] | The important thing is we survived. | 重要的是我们都挺过来了 |
[13:51] | Yes, we did. | 确实 |
[13:54] | You just want your children to have an easier time of it. | 我们都只是想让自己的孩子过得轻松点 |
[13:56] | Easier. | 轻松点 |
[13:58] | My baby’s gonna have a broke single mom and a teenage dad. | 我的孩子有一个穷鬼单亲妈妈和一个未成年爸爸 |
[14:04] | Let me get you some more tea. | 我去给你再倒点茶 |
[14:06] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:08] | – You know what else is nice? – Hmm? | -你知道还有什么是好的吗 -什么 |
[14:10] | I get to learn from all your parenting mistakes. | 我可以从你们教育孩子的错误中吸取教训 |
[14:13] | I’m starting to think | 我现在觉得 |
[14:14] | letting you live this long was one of ’em. | 让你活到这么大就是其中一个错误 |
[14:16] | Like that. I’d never say something so awful to my kid. | 比如这个 我绝不会对我的孩子说这么可怕的话 |
[14:20] | Thanks, big guy. | 谢了 老爹 |
[14:25] | You awake? | 你还醒着吗 |
[14:32] | I’ve been thinking. | 我在想 |
[14:34] | We don’t have to spend every night together. | 其实我们不用每晚都在一起 |
[14:38] | You’re preaching to the choir there, Connie. | 你这话说到我心坎儿里了 康妮 |
[14:41] | I’ve been lying awake here for an hour, | 我醒着在这里干躺一个小时了 |
[14:42] | wishing I were back home in my own bed. | 盼着能回到家里 躺在我自己的床上 |
[14:45] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[14:46] | Everything’s the way I like it there. | 我喜欢家里的一切 |
[14:48] | Got a TV in the bedroom | 卧室里有电视 |
[14:50] | and leave the seat up on the toilet. | 马桶座一直是掀起来的 |
[14:52] | And thermostat’s not set to storing meat. | 空调温度也没低到能用来储存肉类 |
[14:55] | I did turn the toilet paper around | 我确实把卫生纸卷翻过来放了 |
[14:57] | so it comes over the top like you like it. | 这样它就会像你喜欢的那样从上面卷过来 |
[14:59] | Like the world likes it. | 全世界都是这么放的 |
[15:00] | Don’t start on this again. | 别又跟我争这个了 |
[15:05] | So, we got a plan? | 那我们说好了吗 |
[15:06] | We got a plan. | 说好了 |
[15:13] | So I’ll spend tomorrow night at my place. | 明晚我回家去 |
[15:15] | Yep. | 好 |
[15:16] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[15:21] | Where you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[15:23] | Think I might have to crank up the AC. | 我想我可能得把空调开强点 |
[15:25] | ‘Cause I said “Thank God”? | 就因为我说了谢天谢地吗 |
[15:27] | No fooling you. | 您可真聪明啊 |
[15:32] | Okay, she’s asleep. | 好了 她睡着了 |
[15:33] | I put a trash can by the bed in case she gets sick. | 我在床头放了个垃圾桶 以防她要吐 |
[15:36] | Where am I supposed to sleep? | 那我睡在哪里 |
[15:37] | On the floor. | 地板上 |
[15:38] | Why can’t she sleep on the floor? | 为什么不是她睡地板 |
[15:40] | She doesn’t even know where she is. | 她都醉得摸不着北了 |
[15:41] | I don’t have time for this. | 我没时间跟你扯这个 |
[15:42] | I have to find Heather before I lose my ride home. | 我得去找海瑟 不然没人送我回家 |
[15:44] | – Fine. – But first, | -好吧 -但是首先 |
[15:46] | we have to get our story straight | 我们得串通好[正直] |
[15:47] | about where I was tonight. | 今晚我在哪里的说法 |
[15:49] | There’s only one story, and it’s straight: | 只有一个说法 正直的说法 |
[15:50] | you were here. | 你在这里 |
[15:51] | No, I wasn’t. | 不 我不在 |
[15:53] | I was at Heather’s, and you didn’t see me. | 我在海瑟家 你没看到我 |
[15:56] | – Got it? – First I have to sleep on the floor | -明白吗 -我先是要睡地板 |
[15:58] | and now I have to lie for you? | 然后还得帮你说谎 |
[15:59] | How ’bout this? | 不如这样 |
[16:00] | Work with me, and I will officially owe you one. | 帮我这个忙 我就欠你一个人情 |
[16:03] | One what? | 什么人情 |
[16:04] | I don’t know. One anything. | 不知道 任何事情都可以 |
[16:06] | “Anything” is awfully vague. | “任何事情”这个说法非常模糊 |
[16:07] | What say we draw up a contract or… | 不如我们起草一份合同或者… |
[16:08] | Sheldon, you went | 谢尔顿 你去了 |
[16:10] | to a frat party; now there’s a drunk girl in your bed. | 兄弟会派对 现在你床上躺了个醉妞 |
[16:11] | That’s the coolest college story you’ll ever get to tell. | 这是你能告诉别人的最酷大学生活故事了 |
[16:13] | So I can tell Mom. | 那我可以告诉妈妈 |
[16:14] | No. Someday. | 不行 或许某天吧 |
[16:16] | When? | 什么时候 |
[16:17] | Someday when we’re old and we can laugh about it. | 等我们长大了 可以把这事一笑置之的时候 |
[16:20] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[16:23] | 30 years later, | 三十年后 |
[16:24] | still not laughing. | 还是笑不出来 |
[16:30] | What are you doing out here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[16:32] | It’s the middle of the night. | 大半夜的 |
[16:34] | I can’t sleep not knowing where she is. | 不知道她在哪里 我睡不着 |
[16:37] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:44] | So we’re on the same page, when she does show up, | 我们先对一下口径 等她回来 |
[16:46] | I’m gonna kill her. | 我要杀了她 |
[16:48] | You’re gonna have to beat me to it. | 那你下手的速度得快过我 |
[16:51] | Not saying I love her the most, | 并不是说我最爱米希 |
[16:52] | but if anything happened to Missy… | 但要是她出了什么事… |
[16:55] | She is your little girl. | 她是你的宝贝小女儿 |
[16:58] | Not so little anymore. | 也不怎么小了 |
[17:00] | And I hate it. | 我讨厌这种感觉 |
[17:02] | Well, pretty soon, you’re gonna have a granddaughter. | 很快 你就要有个孙女了 |
[17:06] | Start all over again. | 从头经历一遍 |
[17:10] | You know, I had an idea. | 我有个想法 |
[17:13] | I’m gonna put a tracker on her, like they do with dolphins. | 我要在她身上放个追踪器 就海豚身上放的那种 |
[17:16] | – You’re making that up. – No, it’s true. | -你瞎编的吧 -不 是真的 |
[17:18] | Yeah, wherever she goes– | 不管她去哪里 |
[17:20] | Timbuktu, doesn’t matter– | 不管有多远 |
[17:22] | we’re there. | 我们都能找到 |
[17:36] | I’m home! | 我回来了 |
[17:40] | Hey. | 你们好啊 |
[17:41] | Hey to you. | 你也好啊 |
[17:42] | How was Heather’s? | 在海瑟家玩得怎么样 |
[17:43] | Uh, fun. | 很有意思 |
[17:45] | Pizza, movies– | 披萨 电影 |
[17:46] | the usual. | 跟以前一样 |
[17:48] | You look tired. | 你们看起来很累 |
[17:50] | I didn’t sleep too well. | 我睡得不太好 |
[17:52] | Oh. Sorry. | 太惨了 |
[17:53] | Well, I’m gonna go to my room. | 我回房间了 |
[17:57] | What happened to killing her? | 不是说要杀了她吗 |
[17:58] | I’ll get to it. | 回头再说 |
[18:00] | Just so relieved she’s okay. | 看到她没事我就放心了 |
[18:06] | Okay, I’m good. Missy! | 好了 我准备好出手了 米希 |
[18:08] | Wait for me! | 等等我 |