时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | So, once this is up and running, | 一旦架设并运作起来 |
[00:03] | anyone with a computer and a modem | 任何有电脑与上网能力的人都能获得 |
[00:05] | can have access to every grant offered worldwide. | 全世界所有科研补助金项目的信息 |
[00:07] | As the kids like to say, ka-ching! | 就像这年头孩子们会发出的那个声音 |
[00:10] | That’s the sound of a cash register, | 那是收银机收款的声音 |
[00:12] | in case the onomatopoeia was unclear. | 以免有人没理解这个拟声词 |
[00:14] | Brenda has a secret man | 布兰达有个秘密男友 |
[00:16] | – that she is hiding from everybody. – Really? | -她瞒着所有人 -真的假的 |
[00:19] | And he might be married. | 而且那人可能有老婆 |
[00:21] | Really? | 真的假的 |
[00:22] | Look, it’s not easy seeing you talk to guys. | 看见你和男人说话 让我不好受 |
[00:25] | You want to know what’s not easy? | 你想知道什么让我不好受吗 |
[00:26] | Hearing from Billy Sparks about you and his mother | 从比利·斯帕克斯那听说你和他妈妈 |
[00:28] | hanging out in their chicken coop. | 在他们家的鸡舍偷偷见面 |
[00:31] | What? | 什么 |
[00:31] | So you know, me and Brenda are just friends. | 我和布兰达只是朋友 |
[00:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:36] | I’m glad we can talk about these things. | 能和你聊这种事 我觉得很开心 |
[00:38] | Me, too. Someday we’ll talk about Mom and Pastor Rob. | 我也是 有一天我们也可以聊聊妈妈和罗伯牧师的事 |
[00:46] | Oh, remember today is Sheldon’s big database launch party, | 别忘了 今天是谢尔顿的资料库盛大发布派对 |
[00:50] | so we’re all very excited. | 所以我们大家要兴奋一点 |
[00:52] | Yeah, how excited we talking, on a scale of one to ten? | 是要兴奋到哪个程度 从一分到十分 |
[00:55] | Uh, I don’t know. Six? | 不知道啊 大概六分吧 |
[00:57] | Do we have any understanding | 我们对他这个什么… |
[00:59] | of what this data thing is? | 资料的东西有任何了解吗 |
[01:02] | Not a clue. Morning, Shelly. | 完全不懂 早安啊 谢利 |
[01:04] | Hey, there’s the big guy. | 哎哟 主角来啦 |
[01:06] | That was about a nine. | 这是九分吧 |
[01:08] | Can I get you breakfast? | 我帮你拿点早餐 |
[01:10] | I don’t know if I can eat. I’m too excited. | 我不知道吃不吃得下 我太兴奋了 |
[01:11] | – I know. We all are. – What’s going on? | -我知道啊 我们也都很兴奋 -怎么了 |
[01:14] | It’s your brother’s big day. | 今天是你哥哥的大日子 |
[01:16] | When isn’t it? | 哪天不是他的大日子啊 |
[01:18] | Meemaw, are you coming to my party? | 姥姥 你要来我的派对吗 |
[01:20] | I wouldn’t miss it. | 肯定到 |
[01:21] | Oh, we’re gonna leave at 4:00 | 我们下午4点出发 |
[01:22] | if you want to ride with us. | 想搭便车就准时过来 |
[01:23] | No, I have to meet you there. | 不用 我们直接在会场碰头 |
[01:24] | I got a little business I have to take care of. | 我有一些事情要处理 |
[01:26] | Oh, if you’re getting me a gift, it’s not that kind of party. | 不用给我带礼物 今天不是那种派对 |
[01:29] | Although I wouldn’t say no to a TI-81 graphing calculator. | 不过我是不会拒绝你送我TI-81图形计算器啦 |
[01:32] | So what all’s gonna happen at this party? | 所以这个派对会有什么节目 |
[01:34] | Well, we’re gonna post to UseNet that the database is live | 我们会到新闻组上发我们资料库已上线的帖子 |
[01:37] | and then watch the monitor as the subscribers roll in. | 然后一起在屏幕上看我们的订阅用户不停上涨 |
[01:40] | And you’re calling that a party? Bold. | 你把这个称为派对啊 够大胆 |
[01:44] | ♪ Nobody else is stronger than I am ♪ | ♪ 世上没人比我强壮 ♪ |
[01:47] | ♪ Yesterday I moved a mountain ♪ | ♪ 昨天我移了一座山 ♪ |
[01:49] | ♪ I bet I could be your hero ♪ | ♪ 我相信我能当你的英雄 ♪ |
[01:52] | ♪ I am a mighty little man ♪ | ♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪ |
[01:55] | ♪ I am a mighty little man ♪ | ♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪ |
[02:04] | We still haven’t settled on a name. | 我们还没定下来要取什么名字 |
[02:05] | Well, I was thinking maybe Alice. | 我在考虑取爱丽丝 |
[02:08] | Alice Cooper. That is badass. Sold. | 爱丽丝·库珀 够酷 我没问题 |
[02:12] | Wait, who said her last name’s gonna be Cooper? | 等等 谁跟你说她会姓库珀 |
[02:15] | Well, that’s my last name. | 因为那是我的姓啊 |
[02:16] | Yeah, and mine’s McAllister. | 我知道 但我姓麦卡利斯特 |
[02:18] | – Yeah, but I’m the dad. – So? | – 我知道啊 但我是爸爸啊 -那又如何 |
[02:21] | I think that’s just the rule. | 规矩不就是这样吗 |
[02:22] | Not my rule. | 老娘这没那规矩 |
[02:23] | Well, all right. Let’s not fight about it. | 好好好 我们别吵这事情 |
[02:26] | I’m pretty sure she can hear us. | 我挺确定她能听到我们说话 |
[02:27] | Yeah, you’re probably right. | 你这话不无道理 |
[02:30] | Please don’t have a giant head! | 拜托你别长个大脑袋让我很难生 |
[02:34] | Thanks for doing this. | 谢谢你帮忙啦 |
[02:35] | Hey, you make a whole human being in your belly, | 你在肚子里孕育一个孩子 |
[02:38] | I get the crib and car seat, we’ll call it even. | 我负责搞定婴儿床与婴儿安全座椅 我们扯平 |
[02:41] | That is not even close to even. | 扯个大头鬼平呢 |
[02:43] | Well, I’m just saying, my list is pretty long, | 我就这么说嘛 我要做的事情很多好吗 |
[02:45] | and you only got the one thing. | 而你只需要负责一件事 |
[02:53] | Hey. I didn’t know you were working today. | 你来啦 我都不知道你今天上班 |
[02:55] | No, I’m not. Just stopped by to pick up my check. | 没 我不上班 我就是过来拿一下我的工资 |
[02:58] | Got it right here. | 在这里呢 |
[03:00] | Any plans for your day off? | 你休息日有什么安排呢 |
[03:02] | Nothing special. | 没什么特别的 |
[03:03] | Not seeing your mystery man? | 不去见你的秘密男友吗 |
[03:06] | Just give me my check. | 把我的工资给我就是了 |
[03:07] | I don’t mean to pry. | 我不是想探听隐私啦 |
[03:09] | It’s just, your friends think you’re keeping him a secret | 只是… 你的朋友们都觉得你神神秘秘 |
[03:13] | ’cause he’s married. | 是因为他是有妇之夫 |
[03:14] | There’s no mystery man. And you’re prying. | 没有什么秘密男友 而你正在探听隐私 |
[03:18] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[03:23] | Hello? Oh, Rob! Uh… | 喂 罗伯啊 |
[03:27] | Pastor Rob. It’s Pastor Rob. | 罗伯牧师 是罗伯牧师 |
[03:29] | I gathered. | 我猜到了 |
[03:30] | Uh, lunch would be… | 午饭嘛… |
[03:34] | …fine. Yes. | 可以 没问题 |
[03:36] | See you soon. Mm-hmm. | 待会见 |
[03:39] | Shall I pry? | 我该探听一下吗 |
[03:40] | Uh, it’s nothing. He probably just wants | 没什么啦 他大概是想 |
[03:42] | to gossip about some church drama. | 跟我聊一聊教会八卦罢了 |
[03:44] | So here’s your check. Okay, bye. | 这是你的工资 慢走 再见 |
[03:47] | Buh-bye. | 再见 |
[03:57] | Excuse me, which one of these car seats is the best? | 打扰一下 哪一款婴儿安全座椅是最好的 |
[04:00] | That’d be the Evenflo Discovery right here. | 那必定是婴芙乐的这款探索 |
[04:03] | Top of the line. | 顶级货 |
[04:04] | Great. | 太好了 |
[04:07] | Which one’s your second best? | 那你们第二好的是哪一款呢 |
[04:09] | Is it a gift for someone? | 是要送人吗 |
[04:10] | No, it’s for me. I’m having a kid. | 不 是我自己 我孩子要出生了 |
[04:14] | Mm. I tell you, that first ride home | 我这么说吧 孩子首次坐在后座 |
[04:16] | from the hospital with the baby in the back, | 从医院回到家里的那趟车程 |
[04:19] | scariest drive of your life. | 会是你一生最害怕的一段路 |
[04:21] | Well, I got a station wagon. | 我开的是旅行车 |
[04:22] | It’s like a tank with a cassette player. | 差不多是一辆有卡带播放器的坦克了 |
[04:24] | That’s good, good. ‘Cause you can’t believe | 那很不错啊 但你完全无法相信 |
[04:26] | how fragile and tiny newborn babies are. | 新生儿有多娇小多脆弱 |
[04:30] | No, I can, I can believe it. | 我能想象啊 我相信 |
[04:32] | So you know about that spot on their head | 所以你知道他们脑袋上那个 |
[04:34] | that ain’t even solid yet. | 软软还没合上的洞吗 |
[04:38] | Sure. | 当然 |
[04:39] | Anyway, uh, you were interested in the basic model. | 好啦 所以你是对基本款有兴趣 |
[04:43] | Okay, pal, I’m in sales. I know what you’re doing. | 行了 兄弟 我也干销售 我知道你的把戏 |
[04:47] | So… | 那你… |
[04:49] | Just give me the expensive one. | 给我拿贵的那款就是了 |
[04:50] | Good choice. | 好选择 |
[04:56] | Hello? | 你好 |
[04:57] | Sheldon, is Georgie there? | 谢尔顿 小乔治在家吗 |
[04:58] | – No. – Is your mom there? | -不在 -那你妈妈呢 |
[05:00] | – No. – Are there any adults there? | -不在 -那有任何大人在吗 |
[05:02] | No. But I have an IQ of 187. | 都不在 但我的智商有187 |
[05:04] | I’m sure I can figure out whatever’s troubling you. | 我挺确信我能帮你解决你的问题 |
[05:07] | My water broke. I’m in labor. | 我羊水破了 我要生了 |
[05:09] | Oh, dear. | 我的天 |
[05:15] | Come in. | 进来 |
[05:18] | All right, let’s do this. | 好吧 我们动手吧 |
[05:20] | Why are you wearing dish gloves? | 你为什么戴着洗碗手套 |
[05:21] | To deliver the baby. | 来接生孩子啊 |
[05:23] | That is not happening. | 你想都不要想 |
[05:25] | Good. | 谢天谢地 |
[05:27] | Whew. Can I get a glass of water? | 能给我拿杯水吗 |
[05:29] | Sheldon, I need to go to the hospital. | 谢尔顿 我现在需要去医院 |
[05:31] | Well, I can’t drive. | 我不会开车啊 |
[05:33] | I do have a bike, but you’ll never fit in the wagon. | 我是有自行车啦 但你绝对塞不进小拖车里 |
[05:35] | I don’t know how much longer I can wait. | 我不知道我还能等多久 |
[05:37] | I can call an ambulance. | 我可以打电话叫救护车来 |
[05:38] | It’s okay, I’ll drive. | 没事 我开车吧 |
[05:39] | Just come with me, okay? | 你就跟来陪我吧 |
[05:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:46] | – Does it hurt bad? – Yes! | -会很疼吗 -当然 |
[05:48] | That’s unfortunate. | 那真是太惨了 |
[05:49] | It’s my understanding it’s only gonna get worse. | 据我了解 这疼痛只会持续加剧 |
[05:53] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[05:57] | Mrs. Sparks, I need your help. | 斯巴克斯太太 我有事想请你帮忙 |
[05:59] | What’s with the gloves? | 你戴着手套干嘛 |
[06:00] | So I don’t get placenta on my hands. | 免得我的双手沾到胎盘 |
[06:02] | What? | 什么 |
[06:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:06] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:08] | So, I haven’t seen you around in a while. | 有一阵子没看到你了啊 |
[06:11] | Yeah, I’ve been pretty busy trying to help Pastor Jeff | 最近都忙着在帮杰夫牧师 |
[06:14] | hold things together at the church. | 维持教会的凝聚力 |
[06:16] | Oh. Things okay? | 一切还好吧 |
[06:18] | You know. | 你懂的 |
[06:20] | Not as good as they were when you were there. | 起码是比不上你还在教会里的那会儿了 |
[06:22] | Well, that’s nice of you to say. | 你可真是太客气了 |
[06:24] | No, I mean that it’s chaos. | 我是说真的 简直是一团糟 |
[06:26] | I’m sure you’ll pull through. | 我相信你们肯定能渡过难关 |
[06:30] | Yeah, actually, I got another job offer. | 其实我收到了另一份工作的邀约 |
[06:34] | First Baptist in Little Rock is looking for a youth pastor. | 小岩城的第一浸信会想找一个青年牧师 |
[06:41] | Arkansas. | 阿肯色州 |
[06:42] | That’s a big move. | 离这里好远呢 |
[06:44] | Well, I’m not sure I’m gonna take it yet, | 我还没决定要不要接这份工作 |
[06:46] | but, um, kind of wanted to get your advice. | 但我有点想听听你有何建议 |
[06:50] | So you might stay? | 所以你也是可以考虑留下 |
[06:53] | Well, it’s a good opportunity, bigger congregation, | 那的确是个好机会 教会规模也更大 |
[06:55] | but I’d miss the kids… Mm. | 但我舍不得这里的孩子们 |
[06:59] | and, you know, the friends I’ve made. | 还有就是我在这里交的这些朋友们 |
[07:01] | Sure. Are you still seeing that girl? | 当然 你还在跟那女孩交往吗 |
[07:05] | The one you babysat? | 你当过她保姆的那个吗 |
[07:08] | Yeah, that one. | 是啦 那个 |
[07:10] | Uh, no, no. | 没 没交往了 |
[07:12] | We, um, we broke up. | 我们已经分手了 |
[07:14] | Oh, I’m sorry to hear that. | 那真是太遗憾了 |
[07:18] | So, what do you think? | 那你怎么觉得呢 |
[07:23] | Well, um… | 这个嘛… |
[07:28] | I would miss having you around, | 你要是走了我会想念你的 |
[07:33] | but I think you need to follow your heart. | 但我觉得你应该顺从自己的内心想法 |
[07:42] | What if my heart doesn’t know what it wants? | 如果我的内心不确定自己到底想要什么呢 |
[07:44] | I don’t know. Pick a different organ. | 不知道啊 换个器官试试 |
[07:47] | Mary Cooper. | 玛丽·库珀 |
[07:48] | Oh, grow up. | 你少幼稚了 |
[07:51] | That’s not what I meant. | 别乱想什么器官好吗 |
[07:57] | Shouldn’t you be laying down? | 你这时候不是该躺下吗 |
[07:59] | No, it’s good to be on my feet. | 不 我站着挺好的 |
[08:00] | The doctor said this could take a while. | 医生说可能还要好一阵子呢 |
[08:02] | Could you be more specific? | 这个”一阵子”能更明确一点吗 |
[08:03] | I have a thing at 5:00. | 我下午五点有约了 |
[08:06] | Is there anyone else I can call for you? | 我能帮忙你打电话给谁吗 |
[08:09] | – Maybe your mom? – No, I can’t deal with her right now. | -比如你妈妈 -别 我现在没力气面对她 |
[08:11] | Maybe after they give me drugs. | 或许等他们给我麻醉后再说 |
[08:12] | Okay, I’ll just keep trying the Coopers. | 行 那我再继续尝试去联系库珀家 |
[08:17] | You know, in a way, you and I are having | 你知道其实你我某种程度上 |
[08:19] | a very similar day. | 正有着相同的一天吗 |
[08:20] | Really? How might that be? | 是吗 何以见得 |
[08:23] | I’m also bringing something new into the world. | 我今天也给这个世界孕育出新的东西 |
[08:26] | Although mine does not involve my privates | 不过我的孕育过程并不包含 |
[08:27] | being inspected my strangers. | 我的私处被陌生人检查 |
[08:44] | Okay. “Tighten strap until car seat moves | 我看看 “拉紧绑带直到安全座椅 |
[08:48] | no more than half an inch.” | 无法移动超过1公分” |
[08:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:56] | Well, that’s more than half an inch. | 这样可不只1公分啊 |
[09:05] | Aw, come on. | 不是吧 |
[09:46] | You’ve been through this before. How long does it take? | 你有过经验 一般会花多少时间啊 |
[09:49] | Depends. With Billy, it was days. | 看情况了 比利花了几天呢 |
[09:54] | Well, he always has been a tad slow. | 他的确是一直都有一点慢[笨] |
[09:58] | I just got your message. | 我刚收到你的消息 |
[10:00] | Am I late? Did I miss it? | 我迟了吗 我错过了吗 |
[10:01] | Actually, you’re the first one here. | 其实你是第一个到的人 |
[10:02] | Actually, I was the first one here | 其实我才是第一个到的人 |
[10:04] | and I’d like to be the first one to leave. | 我也想当第一个走的人 |
[10:05] | So who’s back there with Mandy? | 那谁在病房里陪曼蒂呢 |
[10:07] | She’s with the doctor. We gave her some privacy. | 医生在里面 我们给她点隐私 |
[10:09] | – Where the hell’s Georgie? – We can’t find him. | -那小乔治上哪去了 -我们联系不到他 |
[10:11] | What about Mary? Ain’t she at the bowling alley? | 那玛丽呢 她不是在保龄球馆吗 |
[10:13] | No. Sh-She went out to lunch. | 不 她出去吃午饭了 |
[10:16] | And speaking of lunch, we should get to my launch. | 说到午饭 我们该去我的发布派对[音似]了 |
[10:18] | Sheldon, my granddaughter’s about to be born. | 谢尔顿 我的孙女就要出生了 |
[10:20] | I-I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪里都不去 |
[10:22] | Oh, I’m sure Georgie will get more women pregnant. | 我很确定小乔治还会搞大别的女人肚子 |
[10:23] | You’ll have another chance. | 你以后还会有机会的 |
[10:25] | Walk away. | 一边凉快去 |
[10:31] | Well, I, I guess I’m gonna go. | 我想我可以退场了 |
[10:33] | Come on, stay. Keep me company. | 别这样 留下吧 陪陪我 |
[10:37] | Fine. | 行吧 |
[10:44] | Remember the last time we were here? | 还记得我们上次来医院的情景吗 |
[10:47] | You mean the night you gave me a heart attack? | 你是指你害我心脏病发那晚吗 |
[10:50] | Stop it. | 讨厌啦 |
[10:51] | I did not give you a heart attack. | 我才没有害你心脏病发 |
[10:54] | – You gave me something. – Well… | -但你有害我性致勃发哦 -是有啦 |
[10:59] | Oh, hey, Mary. | 玛丽 你好 |
[11:01] | What’s going on? | 这是什么情况 |
[11:02] | Nothing. What’s going on with you? | 没什么啊 你才是有什么情况 |
[11:03] | – Who’s with Mandy? – The doctor. | -谁在里面陪着曼蒂 -医生 |
[11:07] | What are you two doing out here? | 你们俩坐在外面干嘛 |
[11:10] | Waiting on you. Where have you been? | 等你啊 你跑哪去了 |
[11:11] | I was at lunch. | 我去吃午饭了 |
[11:13] | Hey. | 各位好啊 |
[11:15] | I hear we’re having a baby. | 听说宝宝要出生了 |
[11:19] | What? Did I miss it? | 怎么 已经生了吗 |
[11:25] | Where is my dad? | 我爸在哪 |
[11:28] | I ask that question a lot. | 我也经常问这个问题 |
[11:29] | He’s not usually late. | 他很少迟到的啊 |
[11:31] | My mom’s picking me up, but she’s always late. | 我妈来接我 但她经常迟到 |
[11:34] | Hey. Maybe they’re together. | 搞不好他们在一起哦 |
[11:36] | Why would they be together? | 他们为什么会在一起 |
[11:38] | They could be having another secret meeting | 他俩可能又偷偷约在鸡舍 |
[11:39] | in the chicken coop. | 见面啊 |
[11:41] | He’s probably running late at practice. | 我爸应该是被训练拖延了 |
[11:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:45] | – I’m sure they’re not together. – Okay. | -他们肯定不是在一起 -行吧 |
[11:48] | – I mean it. – Okay. | -我是认真的 -你说是就是吧 |
[11:50] | Shut up, Billy. | 闭嘴啦比利 |
[11:52] | Okay. | 好哦 |
[11:53] | – What is he doing here? – He’s a pastor, | -他怎么会来这里 -他是牧师啊 |
[11:56] | and he wanted to be here. | 他想来 |
[11:57] | I mean what is he doing here with you? | 我是指他怎么会和你一起来 |
[11:59] | He asked me for some advice, so we had lunch. | 他有事想要问我的意见 所以我们一起吃午饭 |
[12:02] | So that’s why no one could find you for hours. | 所以你才失联好几个小时吗 |
[12:04] | Are you accusing me of something? | 你是暗指我有做见不得人的事吗 |
[12:06] | Is there something to accuse you of? | 那你有做见不得人的事吗 |
[12:07] | Hey, today’s the day of miracles. | 今天是发生奇迹的好日子 |
[12:10] | Do you really want to be fighting? | 你们真想吵架吗 |
[12:11] | Stay out of this. | 不关你的事 别插手 |
[12:12] | We didn’t do anything wrong. | 我们没做什么错事 |
[12:14] | I think I’m gonna head out. | 我还是先走吧 |
[12:16] | No, he’s staying, you’re staying. | 不 他留下 那你也可以留下 |
[12:17] | What does that mean? | 这话是什么意思 |
[12:18] | Nothing, just… | 没什么 总之… |
[12:21] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[12:23] | What’s going on with you two? | 你俩是怎么了 |
[12:26] | What’s going on with you two? | 那你和牧师又是怎么了 |
[12:27] | Last chance. Who wants to witness science history? | 机不再来哦 谁想见证科学史 |
[12:33] | Don’t be shy, folks. | 别害羞啊各位 |
[12:42] | You have nine new messages. | 您有9条新留言 |
[13:01] | – Connie? – What are you doing here? | -康妮 -你怎么会在这里 |
[13:05] | I’m having a baby. | 我快生了 |
[13:06] | Oh. It’s happening? | 要生了吗 |
[13:08] | Kinda. Why are you here? | 快了 你为什么在这 |
[13:11] | Uh, I-I had a medical thing. It-It’s been handled. | 我有点小毛病 已经处理好了 |
[13:15] | Here, let me help you to your room. | 来 我扶你回病房 |
[13:16] | – What kind of thing? – Just a thing. | -什么小毛病 -小问题而已 |
[13:19] | It’s been tended to. | 已经治好了 |
[13:20] | How-how far apart are your contractions? | 你现在宫缩频率是多少 |
[13:22] | Connie, what’s going on? | 康妮 你到底怎么了 |
[13:24] | It’s hemorrhoids, okay? | 我长了痔疮 |
[13:25] | It’s embarrassing, but here we are. | 丢死人了 但你非要逼我说出来 |
[13:27] | Hemorrhoids, hemorrhoids, hemorrhoids! | 痔疮 痔疮 痔疮 |
[13:31] | Happy? | 你满意了吧 |
[13:34] | Well, I’m about four centimeters dilated, | 我宫口现在大概开到3指 |
[13:36] | and the doctors think it could be another few hours. | 医生认为还要过几小时才会生 |
[13:39] | Well… | 这样啊 |
[13:42] | Good. | 太好了 |
[13:44] | – Walk slow. – Oh, okay. | -慢点走 -好 |
[13:47] | So, how often are you taking my wife out to lunch? | 你经常偷约我老婆出去吃午餐吗 |
[13:50] | It was just lunch. He didn’t take me out. | 我们只是吃午饭而已 不是约会 |
[13:53] | So, who’s going to drive me? ‘Cause time’s a-tickin’. | 到底谁要开车送我过去 时间不多了 |
[13:55] | – Sheldon, not now. – G-Go check on Mandy. | -谢尔顿 现在没空理你 -去看看曼蒂的情况 |
[13:58] | – But… – Sheldon, go! | -可是… -谢尔顿 快去 |
[14:01] | You are being ridiculous. | 你太无理取闹了 |
[14:02] | Am I? I got eyes, Mary. | 是吗 我有长眼睛 玛丽 |
[14:05] | So do I. And when I walked in, | 我也没瞎 我刚才走进来时 |
[14:07] | you and Brenda were acting weird. | 看到你和布兰达两人的气氛怪怪的 |
[14:09] | What is that about? | 你们在聊什么 |
[14:10] | Nothing. It’s about nothing. | 没什么 没啥特别的 |
[14:11] | Yeah, it’s nothing. | 是啊 没聊什么 |
[14:14] | Is my husband your mystery man? | 我老公就是你的秘密男友吗 |
[14:16] | – No. – She’s dating someone else. | -当然不是 -她在跟别的人约会 |
[14:19] | – How do you know that? – She told me. | -你怎么知道的 -她告诉我的 |
[14:23] | Why are you talking to my husband | 你为什么跟我老公倾诉 |
[14:24] | about your love life? | 你的感情生活 |
[14:26] | You know, Mary, you might want to be careful | 玛丽 你最好别随便 |
[14:28] | about throwing stones, | 攻击别人 |
[14:30] | ’cause I’ve seen your glass house. | 因为你自己心里也有鬼 |
[14:31] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[14:32] | I saw how upset you were when this one was on a date. | 我看到这家伙跟别人约会时 你有多难过 |
[14:36] | – Really? – What the hell do you mean, “really”? | -真的吗 -你问”真的吗”是有什么鬼心思 |
[14:39] | What’s going on? Where’s Mandy? | 怎么了 曼蒂在哪 |
[14:42] | Uh, she’s fine. She’s in her room. | 她没事 她在病房里 |
[14:44] | So she’s having a baby by herself | 她要独自面对这一切 |
[14:46] | while you’re all out here? | 而你们却全部待在外面 |
[14:47] | No, Sheldon’s with her. | 没有 谢尔顿在陪着她呢 |
[14:49] | Unbelievable. | 你们还是人吗 |
[14:54] | George, Mary. | 乔治 玛丽 你们好 |
[14:55] | – Jim. – It’s nice to see you. | -吉姆 -见到你很高兴 |
[14:58] | Hey, how are you? My name’s… | 你好吗 我是… |
[14:59] | – Jim! – Gotta go. | -吉姆 -老婆大人召唤我 |
[15:08] | Can’t believe this. | 真不敢相信 |
[15:11] | – Where you going? – Home. | -你去哪 -回家 |
[15:13] | They clearly forgot about us. | 他们显然把我们给忘了 |
[15:16] | This sucks. | 真不爽 |
[15:18] | Do you think my mom and your dad | 你说我妈和你爸 |
[15:20] | are going to be boyfriend and girlfriend? | 会不会变成男女朋友啊 |
[15:21] | No. | 不会 |
[15:23] | If they got married, would that make us brother and sister? | 要是他们结婚了 我俩是不是就变成兄妹了 |
[15:25] | It’s not gonna happen. | 那是不可能的 |
[15:28] | Luke Skywalker and Princess Leia were brother and sister, | 《星球大战》的卢克·天行者和莱娅公主是兄妹 |
[15:30] | and they still kissed. | 但他们还是亲亲了 |
[15:33] | I didn’t write it. | 又不是我写的 |
[15:36] | Excuse me, does that computer have a modem? | 打扰一下 请问这台电脑有调制解调器吗 |
[15:39] | – A what? – A modem. It’s how you access the World Wide Web. | -什么 -调制解调器 用来连上万维网的 |
[15:42] | The what? | 连什么 |
[15:44] | It’s when your computer wants | 就是当你的电脑 |
[15:45] | to talk to another computer, | 想要和另一台电脑说话时 |
[15:46] | and it goes… | 它会发出这样的声音 |
[15:55] | You mean a fax machine. | 你是指传真机啊 |
[15:57] | It’s like I’m from the future. | 我简直像是从未来穿越回来的 |
[16:06] | What are you doing out here? | 你坐在这干嘛 |
[16:08] | I heard Mandy was having the baby. | 我听说曼蒂要生了 |
[16:11] | Yes, but that happens inside. | 没错 但她是在里面生 |
[16:13] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:16] | Aren’t you going in? | 你不进去吗 |
[16:19] | I can’t. | 我没办法 |
[16:20] | Oh, these doors are automated. | 这些是自动门 |
[16:21] | You just walk towards them and they open. | 你一靠近它们就会自动打开的 |
[16:23] | I can’t be a dad. | 我没办法当好一个父亲 |
[16:25] | I couldn’t even install a car seat. | 我连婴儿安全座椅都装不好 |
[16:28] | Great. You can drive me to my launch party. | 那正好 你可以载我去发布派对 |
[16:34] | You’re doing great, sweetie. | 你做得很好 宝贝 |
[16:35] | Didn’t work 30 years ago, doesn’t work now. | 这话30年前没用 现在也不会有效果 |
[16:37] | I think I’ll just let y’all have a little family time. | 我还是不打扰你们一家人独处了 |
[16:39] | Please stay. | 求你别丢下我 |
[16:41] | Hey. | 我来了 |
[16:42] | – Oh, how we doing? – I’m all right. | -你怎么样啊 -我还好 |
[16:46] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[16:48] | I’m fine. Just fine. | 我很好啊 好得很 |
[16:50] | Fine? Looked like your husband was gonna | 好个屁 你老公刚才在候诊室 |
[16:51] | – punch out that guy in the waiting room. – What happened? | -差点要出拳揍那男人了 -发生什么了 |
[16:55] | When did you get here? | 你什么时候来的 |
[16:56] | Earlier. | 早些时候 |
[16:57] | So, who did George almost punch? | 乔治差点揍了谁 |
[17:00] | Some little fella with a mustache. | 一个留八字胡的小个子 |
[17:04] | Okay, hang in there, baby, you’re doing great. | 坚持住 宝贝 你做得很棒 |
[17:06] | What did I just tell you? | 我刚不是说了没用 |
[17:08] | I don’t know what else to say. | 可我不知道还能说什么啊 |
[17:10] | Thank you for doing this. | 谢谢你送我 |
[17:13] | Mm-hmm. | 没事 |
[17:15] | You know, you wait and you wait and you wait, | 苦苦地等了那么久 |
[17:16] | and you think the day’s never gonna come, | 还以为这一天永远不会到来 |
[17:17] | – and then pow, it’s here. – I know. | -谁知突然就降临了 -是啊 |
[17:20] | Everyone thought I was too young, | 所有人都觉得我太年轻 |
[17:22] | that I wouldn’t see it through, but here I am. | 觉得我办不成 但我做到了 |
[17:27] | To think I almost missed it. | 我差点就错过了 幸好没有 |
[17:29] | I would have regretted that for the rest of my life. | 否则我会后悔终生 |
[17:38] | Why are we turning around? | 干嘛调头 |
[17:45] | What’s going on with you two? | 你俩怎么了 |
[17:46] | – Nothing. – We’re fine. | -没什么 -我们没事 |
[17:48] | You know what, if you’re gonna fight, | 你们要吵架的话 |
[17:49] | can you do it out loud? | 能不能吵出声给我听 |
[17:50] | ‘Cause I could really use the distraction. | 我很需要这个来分散我的注意力 |
[17:51] | No one’s fighting. | 没人要吵架 |
[17:55] | Where is that big needle? I was promised a big needle. | 止痛针呢 不是说有止痛针可以打吗 |
[17:57] | I think we’re getting close. Since the father’s not here, | 应该要生了 既然孩子的爸不在 |
[18:00] | I’ll go in the delivery room with you. | 就由我陪你进产房吧 |
[18:03] | Or I’m happy to go, if you want. | 你愿意的话 我也很乐意陪你进去 |
[18:06] | I’m not gonna be sitting down anytime soon. | 反正我短时间内也”菊”势不方便坐下 |
[18:08] | Georgie will be here. | 小乔治会来的 |
[18:09] | If he were gonna be here, he’d be here. | 他要是打算来 早就来了 |
[18:12] | But honestly, who’s surprised? | 不过说真的 也没人感到意外 |
[18:14] | Well, I’m a little surprised. | 我还是有点意外的 |
[18:16] | Jim, not now. | 吉姆 现在别抬杠 |
[18:17] | All right, well, I can have my own opinion. | 可是我有权表达自己的看法啊 |
[18:20] | I think he’s a good kid. | 我认为他是个好小伙 |
[18:22] | You never take my side. | 你从来都不站在我这边 |
[18:23] | Are you kidding me?! | 开什么玩笑 |
[18:25] | I missed her whole pregnancy ’cause I took your side. | 我错过了她整个孕期 就是因为我偏袒你 |
[18:28] | So you’re just, you’re just okay with all of this? | 难道你对这状况没意见吗 |
[18:30] | My daughter is having a baby. I’m thrilled. | 我女儿要生宝宝了 我开心得不得了 |
[18:34] | Aw, Dad. | 爸爸你真好 |
[18:39] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉 我迟到了 |
[18:39] | Oh, no, no, no. You’re right on time. | 没有 你来的时间正好 |
[18:41] | Told you. | 我没说错吧 |
[18:43] | You are completely late, but I’m really glad you’re here. | 你迟大到了 不过你来了我很开心 |
[18:46] | Do you want all these people around? | 你想要这帮人围在旁边吗 |
[18:47] | No! | 不想 |
[18:48] | All right, everybody out. | 好 都给我出去 |
[18:49] | – But… – Out. | -可是… -出去 |
[18:51] | Uh, we’ll be in the waiting room if you need us. | 我们在候诊室 有事就叫我们 |
[18:53] | My advice, take all the drugs they offer. | 我建议你 把医生提供的麻药全打了 |
[18:55] | I plan to. | 正有此意 |
[18:58] | – How you doing? – Where were you? | -你觉得怎么样 -你怎么才来 |
[19:01] | I’m sorry. I was trying to install the car seat, | 对不起嘛 我一直在装婴儿安全座椅 |
[19:03] | and I didn’t hear the phone. | 所以没听见电话响 |
[19:05] | It’s okay, you made it. | 没关系 你及时赶来了 |
[19:07] | – Did you get it installed? – Sheldon did. | -你装好了吗 -谢尔顿装好的 |
[19:10] | Turns out, it takes a genius. | 原来要出动天才才能安装好 |
[19:20] | Mom, sit. | 妈 你坐啊 |
[19:21] | No, no, I’m, I’m good. | 不用了 我不坐 |
[19:26] | She’s here. | 她诞生了 |
[19:27] | She’s tiny and perfect, and Mandy’s doing great. | 她很娇小很完美 曼蒂的情况也很好 |
[19:35] | Oh, what’s her name? | 她叫什么名字 |
[19:37] | Constance. | 康斯坦丝 |
[19:41] | Yes. Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[19:45] | Is there a middle name? | 给她取中间名了吗 |
[19:47] | We’re still working on it. | 我们还没想好 |
[19:49] | Can we see her? | 我们能见她吗 |
[19:50] | Well, they’re sleeping right now, | 她们母女都睡着了 |
[19:51] | but I’ll let y’all know when they’re up. | 不过等她们醒了 我会告诉你们 |
[19:53] | Well, we’re gonna be right here. | 我们就在这里等着 |
[19:57] | So you’re a grandma. | 你当外婆了 |
[19:59] | I know. | 是啊 |
[20:01] | Let’s get you some tissue. | 找纸巾帮你擦擦眼泪 |
[20:07] | I’m gonna stay at my mom’s house tonight. | 我今晚在我妈家睡 |
[20:09] | Fine by me. | 我没意见 |
[20:11] | I just talked to Dr. Sturgis. | 我刚和斯特吉斯博士通话了 |
[20:13] | We didn’t get a single subscriber. | 我们一个订阅用户都没获得 |
[20:16] | My database is a complete failure. | 我的资料库彻底失败了 |
[20:21] | I know, I’m upset, too. | 我知道 我也很难过 |
[20:24] | Where’s Missy? | 米希呢 |