时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Why are you talking to my husband | 你为什么跟我老公倾诉 |
[00:03] | about your love life? | 你的感情生活 |
[00:05] | You know, Mary, you might want to be careful | 玛丽 你最好别随便 |
[00:07] | about throwing stones, | 攻击别人 |
[00:09] | ’cause I’ve seen your glass house. | 因为你自己心里也有鬼 |
[00:10] | Hey, it’s Missy. I stole my dad’s truck, | 我是米希 我偷开走了我爸的车 |
[00:12] | I’m running away. Want to come? | 我逃家了 你想一起吗 |
[00:14] | Come and get me. | 快来接我 |
[00:15] | All right, your parents are on their way. | 你们爸妈正赶来接你们 |
[00:17] | Are they mad? | 他们是不是很生气 |
[00:18] | If my daughter stole my car and ran away, I’d be mad. | 要是我女儿偷开我的车离家出走 我会很生气 |
[00:21] | You may never drive again. | 你以后休想再开车 |
[00:23] | And you are not hanging out with Paige anymore. | 你以后也不准再跟佩吉玩 |
[00:25] | I liked it better when you two weren’t talking. | 我无比怀念你俩怄气不说话的时候 |
[00:27] | If you’re feeling ignored, don’t worry. | 如果你觉得被忽视了 别担心 |
[00:29] | We’re gonna be laser-focused on you from now on. | 从今往后我们会紧紧盯死你 |
[00:34] | ♪ The stars at night are big and bright ♪ | ♪ 夜晚的星星又大又亮 ♪ |
[00:39] | ♪ Deep in the heart of Texas ♪ | ♪ 深深在德州之心 ♪ |
[00:43] | ♪ The prairie sky is wide and high ♪ | ♪ 大草原的天空宽广无垠 ♪ |
[00:47] | ♪ Deep in the heart of Texas. ♪ | ♪ 深深在德州之心 ♪ |
[00:50] | Remember, it’s always four claps. | 要记得 永远是拍四下 |
[00:52] | Never three, always four. | 不是三下 永远四下 |
[00:55] | You know who claps three times? | 你知道什么人会拍三下吗 |
[00:57] | Yankees. | 纽约佬 |
[00:58] | And as Texans, we always remember the Alamo. | 作为德州人 我们也要永远铭记阿拉莫战役 |
[00:58] | 这场战役发生在1836年 是德州独立战争中的关键时刻 | |
[01:01] | Otherwise, we might as well just live in Oklahoma. Blech. | 如果忘本 干脆去住恶心的俄克拉荷马州算了 |
[01:05] | Hey, how long have you been here? | 你来多久啦 |
[01:07] | I just came to check on her before work. | 我就是上班前来看看她 |
[01:09] | She was up and you were snoring like a buzz saw. | 她已经醒了 而你呼噜打得像圆锯 |
[01:12] | I do not snore. | 我才不打呼噜 |
[01:13] | Okay. | 行行行 |
[01:15] | Be nice. | 善良点 |
[01:17] | You didn’t hear it? | 你没听到吗 |
[01:18] | I didn’t say that. I said, “Be nice.” | 我可没这么说 我是说”善良点” |
[01:19] | Okay, well, thanks for letting me get some rest. | 行吧 谢谢你们让我能多睡会儿 |
[01:22] | – No problem. – Good morning, CeeCee. | -小意思 -早安啊 丝丝 |
[01:25] | She’s fed, she’s changed | 已经喂饱也换好尿布 |
[01:26] | and we got through the first two verses | 我们也唱完了 |
[01:28] | of “Deep in the Heart of Texas.” | 《深深在德州之心》的前两段 |
[01:29] | Did you tell her about the claps? | 你有跟她讲拍手的规矩吗 |
[01:30] | – Of course. – Good. | -那当然 -那就好 |
[01:32] | What you planning for your birthday? | 你生日怎么安排啊 |
[01:33] | Probably just gonna take it easy. | 随便过过就行了吧 |
[01:36] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[01:37] | Saturday’s your birthday. I totally forgot. | 我完全忘了周六是你的生日 |
[01:39] | Don’t worry about it. | 没事啦 |
[01:39] | Honestly, I don’t even know what today is. | 而且说实话 我连今天是周几都记不清 |
[01:41] | – Thursday. – It’s Thursday? | -周四 -已经周四了吗 |
[01:43] | Really? That’s weird. | 真的假的 怪了 |
[01:46] | Anyway, I’m really sorry. | 好啦 真的很抱歉 |
[01:47] | It ain’t a big deal. | 小事情 |
[01:48] | What do you mean, it’s not a big deal? | 什么叫小事情 |
[01:50] | You’re gonna be 18. | 你可是要满十八岁了 |
[01:51] | You can legally buy me cigarettes. | 你可以合法帮我买香烟了 |
[01:53] | And CeeCee’s excited her dad’s gonna be an actual adult | 丝丝也很期待他的爸爸终于要成年了 |
[01:56] | and she doesn’t have to change the subject | 这样以后有人问爸爸的年龄时 |
[01:57] | every time his age comes up. | 她都不用赶紧转移话题了 |
[02:00] | If I wasn’t mature, that’d probably hurt my feelings. | 要不是我很成熟 你刚才的话很可能伤到我呢 |
[02:03] | And you don’t have to get me anything. | 你也不用给我买什么礼物啦 |
[02:05] | She’s enough. | 有她就足够了 |
[02:06] | Glad you like her. I didn’t save the receipt. | 那就最好 我没留发票 没办法把她退了 |
[02:08] | Well, I got to get to work. | 好啦 我得去上班了 |
[02:10] | Bye, CeeCee. | 再见啦 丝丝 |
[02:13] | You miss being 18? | 你想念自己十八岁的时候吗 |
[02:14] | No, pretty happy where I am right now. | 不会 我对我现在挺满意的 |
[02:17] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也是 |
[02:19] | – I’m lying. – Yeah, me, too. | -我在撒谎 -我也是 |
[02:22] | ♪ Nobody else is stronger than I am ♪ | ♪ 世上没人比我强壮 ♪ |
[02:25] | ♪ Yesterday I moved a mountain ♪ | ♪ 昨天我移了一座山 ♪ |
[02:28] | ♪ I bet I could be your hero ♪ | ♪ 我相信我能当你的英雄 ♪ |
[02:30] | ♪ I am a mighty little man ♪ | ♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪ |
[02:33] | ♪ I am a mighty little man ♪ | ♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪ |
[02:41] | My sister was facing the repercussions of her recent joyride | 我妹妹正在面对她最近驾车逃家的后果 |
[02:44] | by being grounded at home. | 她被禁止出去玩 |
[02:46] | No TV! | 不准看电视 |
[02:50] | No music! | 不准听音乐 |
[02:55] | No magazines. | 不准看杂志 |
[02:56] | If you want, you can read a book. | 想读东西就去读本书 |
[02:58] | I’d rather die. | 我宁愿去死 |
[02:59] | And I, despite being innocent of all wrongdoing, | 而我这个从不犯错的小天使 |
[03:02] | was being punished as well. | 也连带受到了惩罚 |
[03:04] | Not by my parents, but by society | 不是被父母惩罚 是被社会 |
[03:06] | and their insistence on a “Spring break.” | 以及它们对”春假”这玩意的坚持 |
[03:09] | One whole week of no school. No fair. | 整整一周不准上学 太不公平了吧 |
[03:11] | You two should do something together. | 你们俩个应该一起做点什么 |
[03:13] | Go outside, take a walk. | 出去外面散散步吧 |
[03:15] | I’d rather die. | 我宁愿去死 |
[03:16] | I’d rather read. | 我宁愿读书 |
[03:18] | You could make a card for Georgie. | 你可以给小乔治弄张卡片 |
[03:19] | It’s his birthday Saturday. | 他这周六生日 |
[03:21] | You’re right, I need to get him a gift. | 对啊 我应该给他买份礼物 |
[03:23] | I should go to the mall. | 我要去一趟商场 |
[03:24] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪都别想去 |
[03:25] | But it’s my only brother’s 18th birthday. | 但这是我唯一的哥哥的十八岁生日 |
[03:28] | Excuse me. | 什么意… |
[03:29] | Fine, it’s my favorite brother’s 18th birthday. | 行 我最爱的哥哥的十八岁生日 |
[03:32] | – Better. – I got to go to work. Keep an eye on her. | -这好多了 -我得去上班了 盯紧她 |
[03:36] | I will. | 我会的 |
[03:37] | I was talking to your father, | 我是跟你爸爸说 |
[03:38] | but actually, sure. | 不过转念一想 麻烦你了 |
[03:40] | Bye. | 再见 |
[03:43] | So, are you gonna be mad at me forever? | 你们要永远这么生我气吗 |
[03:45] | No, not forever. | 当然不会永远生你气啦 |
[03:46] | But I’m not gonna be done anytime soon. | 但短时间内也不会消气就对了 |
[03:48] | Okay, look, I know I’m grounded and I’m missing spring break, | 听我说 我知道自己被禁足 还会错过春假 |
[03:51] | and I totally deserve it. | 这一切是我罪有应得 |
[03:53] | There better not be a “But.” | 你后面最好别接个”可是” |
[03:54] | There isn’t. | 没有啊 |
[03:56] | However… | 但是呢… |
[03:57] | I need to catch up on 90210 | 我得看最新一集的《飞越比佛利》 |
[03:59] | because everyone will be talking about it Monday, | 因为周一上学时大家都会讨论 |
[04:01] | and if I miss it, I might as well not even go back to school. | 如果我没看 我干脆别回学校得了 |
[04:04] | Too bad. | 活该 |
[04:06] | Come on, even prisoners | 别这样嘛 监狱里的犯人 |
[04:07] | get to go out to the yard for an hour a day. | 每天也有一个小时的院子放风时间啊 |
[04:11] | Fair enough. | 有道理 |
[04:12] | There’s the yard. Knock yourself out. | 门外就是院子 你好好去放风吧 |
[04:16] | I know a way for you to watch whatever you want. | 有个方法能让你看到所有想看的东西 |
[04:19] | How? | 怎么做 |
[04:20] | Your imagination. | 运用你的想象力 |
[04:22] | That’s stupid. | 太蠢了吧 |
[04:23] | Did you know there’s a German folk song about it? | 你知道有一首德国民谣唱了这个吗 |
[04:25] | – Don’t. – ♪ My thoughts will not cater ♪ | -别 -♪ 我的思想不会迎合 ♪ |
[04:28] | ♪ To duke or dictator ♪ | ♪ 公爵或独裁者 ♪ |
[04:29] | ♪ No man can deny ♪ | ♪ 没有人能否认 ♪ |
[04:31] | ♪ Die gedanken sind frei. ♪ | ♪ 思想是自由的 ♪ |
[04:33] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[04:34] | Mom said no music. | 妈妈说不准听音乐 |
[04:37] | ♪ Die gedanken sind frei. ♪ | ♪ 思想是自由的 ♪ |
[04:39] | ♪ Wer kann sie erraten. ♪ | ♪ 谁能猜透它们 ♪ |
[04:42] | – She’s finally napping. – Great. | -她终于睡下了 -太好了 |
[04:45] | You get 20 minutes. | 你有20分钟自由时间 |
[04:47] | What you gonna do? | 你打算干嘛 |
[04:48] | Sleep, bathe, eat? | 睡觉 洗澡 吃饭 |
[04:50] | No, I took a bath a few days ago. I think I’m set. | 我几天前洗过澡了 应该不用 |
[04:52] | Those baths aren’t just for you. | 澡不是为你自己一个人洗的 |
[04:56] | Hey, I was thinking about doing something nice | 我想为小乔治的生日做点什么 |
[04:58] | for Georgie’s birthday. | 来表达一下心意 |
[04:59] | How nice? ‘Cause I’m all set | 想心意到哪种程度 先说好 |
[05:01] | with great-grandchildren for now. | 我对抱新曾外孙可没有兴趣 |
[05:03] | Well, I just gave birth and he’s seeing another woman, | 我刚生完小孩 他又在跟其他女人交往 |
[05:06] | so I was thinking maybe a cake | 所以我想的就只是弄个蛋糕 |
[05:08] | and some of his favorite food. | 然后做点他爱吃的东西罢了 |
[05:11] | That’s sweet, you’re gonna cook. | 不错啊 你要给他做饭 |
[05:13] | Actually, uh… | 其实… |
[05:17] | Okay. | 行 |
[05:19] | I’ll do the food, you handle the cake. | 那我来做饭 你负责蛋糕 |
[05:21] | Great. | 太好了 |
[05:23] | Hey, uh, does Mary know how to bake? | 话说… 玛丽知道怎么烤蛋糕吗 |
[05:26] | – Yeah. – Perfect. | -知道啊 -太完美了 |
[05:35] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来上班啊 |
[05:36] | How’s little Constance doing? | 小康斯坦丝怎么样啦 |
[05:38] | We’re calling her CeeCee. | 我们现在就叫她丝丝 |
[05:40] | Well, that’s just the cutest. | 那可真是太可爱了 |
[05:43] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[05:45] | Oh, I got you coffee. | 我帮你买了杯咖啡 |
[05:48] | Don’t worry, | 你放心 |
[05:49] | it’s not the sludge we serve. | 不是我们这里卖的馊水 |
[05:51] | I got it from the 7-Eleven on the corner. | 是从街角的7-11买的 |
[05:53] | Thank you, but I’m fine. | 谢谢你 但我不喝 |
[05:55] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[05:56] | I put some of those flavored creamers in it. | 我还加了新的那种什么调味奶精呢 |
[05:59] | Fancy. | 很潮哦 |
[06:00] | I really have a lot of work to catch up on. | 我真的有很多工作需要赶 |
[06:04] | Of course. | 明白 |
[06:05] | Well, I will leave you to it. | 那我不打扰你干活儿了 |
[06:07] | But later on, | 但晚一点 |
[06:08] | I want to see pictures of that baby. | 我想看看宝宝的照片 |
[06:10] | I don’t have any with me. | 我身上没有带 |
[06:12] | Well, you can describe her to me. | 那你可以给我描述描述嘛 |
[06:16] | She’s about yay big | 她大概这么大 |
[06:18] | and bald. | 没头发 |
[06:20] | Nothing you ain’t seen before. | 跟你看过的宝宝都一样 |
[06:23] | Sounds adorable. | 听起来好可爱啊 |
[06:26] | – Do you want this open or… – Closed. | -门你是想开着还是… -关上 |
[06:49] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[06:51] | Nothing, go away. | 没什么 走开啦 |
[06:53] | You’re not allowed to watch TV. | 你被禁止看电视了 |
[06:54] | Sheldon, let me have this. | 谢尔顿 就让我看看 |
[06:58] | While Dad’s gone, I’m the man of the house, | 爸爸不在的时候 我就是一家之主 |
[07:00] | and the man of the house has to enforce the rules. | 而一家之主就是要执行规矩 |
[07:02] | The man of the house is about to get his teeth knocked out. | 一家之主的牙马上就要被打飞了 |
[07:05] | Puberty’s made you mean. | 青春期让你变好凶残啊 |
[07:06] | I need to know what happened on my show. | 我必须知道我的剧演了什么 |
[07:08] | And you’ll find out when your privileges are restored. | 等你重获看电视权后就能知道了 |
[07:10] | I can’t wait that long, | 我等不了那么久 |
[07:12] | each episode builds on the last. | 每一集都是紧连着上集剧情的 |
[07:14] | Imagine a Star Trek that ends with “To be continued,” | 想象一下《星际旅行》结束在”下集待续” |
[07:16] | and you don’t get to continue. | 但不准你看下一集 |
[07:18] | That would never happen, because I follow the rules. | 这件事永远不可能发生 因为我很守规矩 |
[07:22] | You are this close to a purple nurple. | 你快要尝到抓奶龙爪手了 |
[07:25] | You leave my nurples alone. | 你离我的奶远一点 |
[07:33] | Yes? | 谁啊 |
[07:35] | Hey, Mary, | 玛丽 |
[07:36] | you get a chance to send out those checks? | 你有空把支票都开出来吗 |
[07:39] | Not yet, but I’ll get to it. | 还没 之后会弄 |
[07:42] | All right. | 行吧 |
[07:44] | It’s just that, the checks to the vendors | 只是通常给供应商的支票 |
[07:46] | go out on Tuesdays, and it’s Thursday. | 是周二就得给出去 今天都周四了 |
[07:50] | I know the days of the week, Brenda. | 布兰达 我知道今天是周几 |
[07:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:55] | You want checks? | 你想要支票吗 |
[07:56] | Here’s checks. | 那我就给你支票 |
[07:59] | Mancuso Maintenance. | 曼库索维修服务 |
[08:02] | $45. | 45块 |
[08:05] | There you go. | 给你 |
[08:06] | – Mary… – Lone Star Vending. | -玛丽 -孤星贩卖机 |
[08:08] | $200. | 200块 |
[08:09] | Okay, if you’re mad, just talk to me | 好了 你要是有哪里不爽 就直接跟我谈 |
[08:12] | instead of whatever this is. | 不用搞现在这套吧 |
[08:14] | I’m not mad. | 我没有不爽啊 |
[08:15] | Okay, come on, Mary. We’re friends. | 别这样 玛丽 我们是朋友啊 |
[08:17] | Just not as good of friends as you are with my husband. | 只是比不上你跟我老公那么要好 |
[08:22] | Okay, if you’re gonna keep working here, | 好了 如果你要继续在这里工作 |
[08:24] | we have to figure this out. | 那我们就得讲清楚说明白 |
[08:25] | Maybe I shouldn’t work here. | 或许我不应该在这里工作 |
[08:27] | – Maybe you shouldn’t. – Are you firing me? | -或许你是不应该 -你要炒我吗 |
[08:28] | Well, I thought you were quitting. | 我还以为是你想辞呢 |
[08:30] | – Maybe I was. – Then maybe I was. | -或许老娘还真想辞 -那我也是真想炒 |
[08:32] | Then I am. | 那我辞 |
[08:33] | Then I do. | 那我炒 |
[08:34] | Great, then I’m leaving. | 很好 那我这就走 |
[08:37] | Well, I’m a little confused, but okay. | 行 我有点没搞清状况 但你走就走 |
[08:48] | Mary, you’re home early. | 玛丽 你提早回来啦 |
[08:49] | I’m sorry, am I bothering you? | 抱歉啊 打扰到你了吗 |
[08:52] | No, just thought you’d still be at work. | 没有啊 只是以为你这个点还要上班 |
[08:55] | Well, I’m not. | 没有班 |
[08:56] | I don’t work there anymore. | 我不在那里工作了 |
[08:58] | Brenda and I got in a fight. | 我跟布兰达吵了架 |
[09:00] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[09:02] | Did you get fired? | 你被炒鱿鱼了吗 |
[09:03] | Yes. Or maybe I quit. | 是吧 又或者是我辞工作了 |
[09:05] | I don’t know, it’s unclear. | 不知道 反正是一团乱 |
[09:07] | Well, whichever one it was, | 无论是哪种状况 |
[09:09] | I’m on your side. Screw Brenda. | 我都支持你 去他的布兰达 |
[09:12] | You don’t even know what happened. | 你都不知道发生了什么事 |
[09:15] | You’re right. Sorry. What happened? | 你说得对 抱歉 发生什么了 |
[09:17] | Well, Brenda was being overly nice, | 布兰达突然莫名其妙对我好到过头 |
[09:21] | which really rubbed me the wrong way, | 结果反而让我感到很反感 |
[09:23] | so I tore her head off. | 于是我就跟她开撕了 |
[09:25] | Well, I don’t see what choice you had. | 你也是被逼到绝路啦 |
[09:27] | George, don’t. | 乔治 别假了 |
[09:28] | What? I’m on your side. | 干嘛 我是挺你的呀 |
[09:31] | Why do I even tell you anything? | 我为何要跟你说任何事 |
[09:36] | Love you! | 爱你哦 |
[09:43] | Missy, are you busy? | 米希 你忙不忙 |
[09:45] | Do I look busy? | 我像在忙的样子吗 |
[09:46] | I do some of my best thinking lying down. | 我有些最棒的想法就是躺着想出来的 |
[09:49] | Yeah, well, I’m not thinking. | 但我没在想事情 |
[09:50] | The shower is another excellent place to cogitate. | 淋浴也有益于思考哦 |
[09:53] | Sometimes I’ll just lather up and drift off… | 有时我就抹好肥皂 神游太虚 |
[09:55] | What do you want, Sheldon? | 你到底有什么事 谢尔顿 |
[09:56] | Well, I was thinking about what you said about Star Trek | 我刚才想了一下你对《星际旅行》的评论 |
[09:58] | and how it’d be hard to watch part one and not part two. | 你说很难只看前一集不接着往下看 |
[10:01] | So I can watch 90210? | 那我可以看《飞跃比佛利》了 |
[10:02] | No, but I can offer you the next best thing: | 不行 但我能给你仅次于它的好东西 |
[10:05] | Theater of the mind. | 头脑小剧场 |
[10:08] | This is why people hate you. | 所以大家才讨厌你 |
[10:09] | No, I’ve watched your program, | 不 我看了你的剧 |
[10:10] | and I can tell you everything that happened. | 我可以告诉你所有情节 |
[10:12] | So you know what happens | 那你知道布兰登的赌瘾 |
[10:13] | with Brandon’s gambling problem? | 会有什么结果 |
[10:15] | And how Dylan and Kelly are doing? | 也知道迪伦和凯莉怎么样了 |
[10:16] | – I do. – Okay. | -我知道 -好 |
[10:19] | Wait, why would you do that for me? | 等等 你怎会这么好心 |
[10:21] | Well, when you tried to watch the tape, | 你之前想偷看录像带时 |
[10:22] | I ended up watching the first 12 seconds of it, | 害我不小心看了开头的12秒 |
[10:24] | and the completist in me had to finish it. | 我内心的完美主义迫使我把剧看完了 |
[10:26] | That’s so dumb. | 也太蠢了吧 |
[10:27] | I love it. Tell me everything. | 我爱死了 快给我娓娓道来 |
[10:30] | Well, it starts off with Kelly | 一开始凯莉 |
[10:32] | working out on an exercise machine. | 在健身机上锻炼 |
[10:34] | Oh, she’s dating Dylan, | 她正在和迪伦交往 |
[10:35] | who was dating her best friend. | 迪伦的前任是她的闺蜜 |
[10:37] | Mm-hmm. | 对 |
[10:38] | She gets sweatier and sweatier, which I’m assuming | 她的汗越流越多 |
[10:40] | is because of the exercise, | 我猜是因为在做运动 |
[10:41] | although it could be the weather. | 但也有可能是天气原因 |
[10:43] | Los Angeles is the land of sun and fun. | 毕竟洛杉矶是阳光与乐趣之城嘛 |
[10:45] | Did she look upset? | 她看起来是不是不开心 |
[10:46] | Hard to say. She looked sweaty. | 不好说 她一副汗流浃背的样子 |
[10:49] | What happens next? | 接下来呢 |
[10:50] | Well, then she and her brother, David, | 接着她和她哥哥大卫 |
[10:51] | get into a very heated argument over a banana. | 为了一根香蕉而激烈争吵 |
[10:54] | That doesn’t sound right. | 听起来不对啊 |
[10:55] | Well, in the next scene at school, | 下一个场景转到学校 |
[10:57] | everyone gets quiet when Kelly walks up. | 凯莉出场时所有人都安静了 |
[10:58] | I’m assuming it’s because of the banana tiff. | 我猜是因为那场香蕉争执 |
[11:00] | There’s no way | 这一集 |
[11:01] | the episode was about a banana. | 不可能是在讲一根破香蕉 |
[11:03] | I’m sorry, did you watch it? | 不好意思 你有看剧吗 |
[11:05] | What else happened? | 还发生了什么 |
[11:06] | Oh, they’re also planning Kelly | 他们还打算为凯莉办生日派对 |
[11:07] | a surprise birthday party. | 给她个惊喜 |
[11:09] | Well, that’s why they got quiet. | 所以他们才集体安静啊 |
[11:10] | How could you not get that? | 你怎么连这都没看懂 |
[11:12] | No one said it out loud. | 又没人明确地说出来 |
[11:13] | You have to pay attention to how they’re acting. | 你得注意看他们的表演方式 |
[11:15] | Their faces and body language. | 他们的表情和肢体语言 |
[11:17] | You mean for subtext? | 你是指读懂潜台词吗 |
[11:19] | Yeah, subtext. | 没错 潜台词 |
[11:21] | I hate subtext, I prefer text. | 我讨厌潜台词 我比较喜欢有话直说 |
[11:23] | Then just listen to the music. | 那就留心听音乐 |
[11:25] | If it’s sad, they’re sad. | 如果音乐很伤感 那他们就很悲伤 |
[11:26] | It’s happy, they’re happy. | 如果音乐很欢快 那他们就很开心 |
[11:28] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[11:28] | So the music’s like a cheat sheet to help read social cues? | 那音乐就相当于帮人读懂社交暗示的作弊小抄 |
[11:31] | Exactly. | 正是如此 |
[11:33] | Look at that, | 没想到啊 |
[11:33] | spring break and I’m still learning. | 春假期间我仍能学到新知识 |
[11:37] | George said he was on my side, | 乔治说他是挺我的 |
[11:39] | but if he was really on my side, | 但假如他是真的挺我 |
[11:41] | he wouldn’t say he was on my side | 就不会阴阳怪气地说他挺我 |
[11:42] | like he had to calm down a crazy woman. | 仿佛在安抚一个疯婆子 |
[11:45] | You know, I can just buy Georgie a cake. | 我直接给小乔治买个生日蛋糕就不用遭这罪了 |
[11:48] | All righty, | 好了 |
[11:49] | I got everything we need | 食材我都买齐了 |
[11:50] | to make chicken-fried steak | 可以做炸牛排 |
[11:53] | and mac and cheese and tater tots. | 芝士通心粉和炸薯球 |
[11:55] | Healthy. | 好健康哦 |
[11:56] | You said make his favorite meal. | 你自己说要做他最爱吃的菜的 |
[11:58] | What’d you think that was gonna be, a carrot? | 难不成你以为会是胡萝卜吗 |
[12:00] | And it’s fine, | 没关系你不用买 |
[12:01] | I will make the cake. | 我来做蛋糕就好 |
[12:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[12:03] | I’ve got plenty of time. | 我时间有的是 |
[12:05] | It’s not like I have a job to go to. | 我又不用去上班 |
[12:07] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[12:09] | You don’t want to know. | 你不会想知道的 |
[12:10] | Sold. | 那就不问了 |
[12:12] | We’re home. | 我们回来了 |
[12:13] | – Hey, how was your walk? – Slow. | -你们散步散得怎么样 -超慢 |
[12:15] | You don’t know how many old ladies | 直到带娃出门了我才知道 |
[12:16] | are in the neighborhood till you go out with a baby. | 原来我们社区有这么多老太太 |
[12:18] | Ooh, tots. | 哇 炸薯球 |
[12:19] | Hey, hands off. | 别乱碰 |
[12:21] | Oh, uh, they’re for Saturday. | 是为周六准备的 |
[12:22] | We thought we’d make you a birthday dinner. | 我们打算为你做一顿生日大餐 |
[12:24] | Oh, shoot. Amber’s taking me out. | 糟了 安珀要带我出门 |
[12:28] | Oh, I thought you said you didn’t have plans. | 你之前不是说你没安排吗 |
[12:30] | Well, I… | 本来 |
[12:30] | I didn’t, she just asked. | 是没有 但她刚问我了 |
[12:32] | Can’t you cancel? | 你不能取消吗 |
[12:33] | No, it’s… it’s okay. | 不 没事的 |
[12:35] | It’s your birthday, | 那天你是寿星 |
[12:35] | you should do what you want to do. | 你想做什么就做什么 |
[12:37] | Maybe we can do family dinner on Sunday? | 要不我们周日再搞家庭聚餐 |
[12:40] | – Of course. – Great. | -行啊 -好极了 |
[12:42] | I got to go clean her up, | 我得去帮她洗洗脸 |
[12:43] | she’s got old lady lipstick on her head. | 她脑门上沾了老太太的唇膏 |
[12:45] | Well, you’re an old lady. How do you get that lipstick off? | 你也是老太太 你是怎么把唇膏擦干净的 |
[12:49] | All right, I’ll figure it out myself. | 别动怒 我自己想办法 |
[12:56] | What you watching? | 你在看什么 |
[12:57] | Beverly Hills 90210. | 《飞越比佛利》 |
[12:59] | Isn’t that Missy’s show? | 那不是米希爱看的剧吗 |
[13:01] | Yes, I’m trying to do a better job | 没错 我想更好地 |
[13:02] | of picking up on the characters’ emotional states. | 揣摩角色们的情绪状态 |
[13:05] | So, for example, this scene seems like it’s about expired food, | 比如说 这场戏表面好像在讲过期食物 |
[13:08] | but thanks to the ominous music, I can tell | 但多亏了不祥的背景音乐 我能看懂 |
[13:10] | it’s about Kelly’s eating disorder. | 其实是在说凯莉的饮食失调 |
[13:12] | Give it a try. | 你也试试 |
[13:15] | Well, let’s see. Uh… | 我看看啊 |
[13:17] | That one’s upset ’cause he’s 30 years old | 那家伙很难过 因为他都30岁高龄了 |
[13:18] | and still in high school. | 却还在读高中 |
[13:20] | That’s what I thought, too, | 我本来也是这么想的 |
[13:21] | but it turns out his father | 但真相原来是他父亲 |
[13:22] | recently died in a car explosion. | 最近在一场汽车爆炸中死亡了 |
[13:24] | Oh. Well, I can see why that would make him sad. | 我明白他为什么会为这事感到难过 |
[13:26] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[13:28] | Sad music, yep. | 悲伤的音乐 没错了 |
[13:30] | You’re good at this. | 你好擅长哦 |
[13:47] | What? | 干嘛 |
[13:48] | I’m not leaving until we talk this out. | 我们不把话说开 我是不会走的 |
[13:51] | My mom’s upset. | 我妈妈不爽 |
[13:53] | Did you get it? Listen. | 你有看出来吗 仔细听 |
[14:02] | We have nothing to talk about. | 我们没什么好谈的 |
[14:04] | Fine. Then let’s just yell at each other. | 行 那我们就大声对骂好了 |
[14:07] | I’m not yelling at you. | 我不会大声吼你 |
[14:08] | Mary, we’re neighbors, our kids are friends. | 玛丽 我们是邻居 我们的孩子是朋友 |
[14:11] | We’re gonna be in each other’s lives | 我们以后还要相处 |
[14:12] | for a long time. Let’s do this. | 很长一段时间 我们来对骂吧 |
[14:14] | I am busy. I am making a cake. | 我很忙 我在做蛋糕 |
[14:17] | And I’m talking to a pain in the ass | 我也正忙着跟一个讨厌鬼说话 |
[14:18] | who won’t admit she’s mad. | 她不肯承认自己生气了 |
[14:20] | I’m not mad. | 我没生气 |
[14:21] | Really? | 是吗 |
[14:25] | How about now? | 那现在呢 |
[14:27] | Back yard. | 后院见 |
[14:29] | Do you even think about | 你有没有想过 |
[14:30] | how your actions affect other people? | 你的行为会对别人造成什么影响 |
[14:33] | Love it. Keep it coming. | 就喜欢这样 继续开骂 |
[14:34] | You couldn’t hang on to your crappy husband, | 你留不住你的垃圾老公 |
[14:36] | so you tried to move in on my crappy husband. | 就想勾引我的垃圾老公 |
[14:39] | Good, good. That hurt, but good. | 很好 这话很伤人 但骂得好 |
[14:45] | Mm, I love me some Chi-Chi’s. | 我就喜欢这家餐厅 |
[14:48] | You’re a cheap date. | 和你约会真省钱 |
[14:49] | You say that now. | 你现在是这么说 |
[14:50] | Wait till you see how many chimichangas I can put away. | 但等会你看到我狂吞炸卷饼你就知道错了 |
[14:53] | It’s your birthday. Have as many as you want. | 今天是你的生日 你想吃多少就吃多少 |
[14:56] | You may regret that. | 你可能会后悔哦 |
[14:59] | Thanks again for taking me out. | 再次谢谢你约我出来 |
[15:01] | You don’t want to spend the night at home | 你也不想今晚待在家里 |
[15:02] | with some crying baby. | 一直听婴儿的哭闹声吧 |
[15:04] | I don’t know. When it’s your kid, | 不好说 面对自己的孩子时 |
[15:07] | the crying doesn’t bother you as much. | 哭闹声好像就没那么烦人了 |
[15:09] | You’re not gonna be one of those parents | 你不会是那种带娃去餐厅 |
[15:11] | that brings their babies to restaurants, are you? | 吵死其他客人的家长吧 |
[15:13] | You bet. | 肯定是啊 |
[15:14] | Wrap her up like a burrito, she’d fit right in. | 把她包得像玉米卷饼 她就能完美融入墨西哥餐厅啦 |
[15:17] | Well, tonight, | 今晚 |
[15:19] | you don’t have to think about that. | 你不用考虑这些 |
[15:21] | We can just have fun. | 我们两人可以玩得尽兴 |
[15:24] | I like the sound of that. | 听起来不错 |
[15:26] | You do mean sex, right? | 你是指打炮吧 |
[15:28] | What do you think? | 你说呢 |
[15:29] | Hmm, maybe I shouldn’t get the chimichangas. | 或许我不该点炸卷饼 |
[15:33] | And then she sees Dylan in the hallway and tells her | 接着她和迪伦在走廊见面 |
[15:36] | that she and Kelly are friends again, | 告诉她 她和凯莉重归于好了 |
[15:38] | and he kisses her on the forehead. | 然后他就吻了她的额头 |
[15:39] | What kind of kiss was it? | 那个吻是什么样的 |
[15:40] | Well, it seemed innocent, | 看着挺纯洁的 |
[15:42] | but the music was mysterious, | 但背景音乐却很神秘 |
[15:44] | indicating that their love triangle will totally continue. | 暗示着他们的三角恋绝对会继续纠缠下去 |
[15:47] | Well, that’s juicy. | 剧情好吸引人啊 |
[15:48] | Oh, I’m aware. | 我知道 |
[15:49] | If you want, | 你要是想 |
[15:50] | you can watch with me next week. | 下周可以和我一起看啊 |
[15:51] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[15:53] | Although, I would like to know who killed Dylan’s dad. | 不过我倒是挺想知道 是谁杀了迪伦的爸爸 |
[15:56] | Plus, what happened to David’s recording contract. | 还有大卫的唱片合同到底怎么了 |
[15:58] | Do you really think he’s going to | 你说他真的会 |
[15:59] | let that producer change his sound? | 任由制作人改变他的声音吗 |
[16:01] | Boy, I hope not. | 但愿不要 |
[16:03] | I hear you, sister. | 我懂你 姐妹 |
[16:05] | Do you have any idea what it feels like | 你知道这种滋味吗 |
[16:07] | to have your husband prefer to hang out | 老公宁愿和自己的闺蜜相处 |
[16:09] | with your best friend over you? | 也不想待在自己身边 |
[16:11] | I know how it feels to have my husband leave me. | 我知道被自己丈夫抛弃的滋味 |
[16:14] | Then you should know better. | 那你就该比谁都清楚 |
[16:17] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[16:19] | I mean, I get that you’re fun, | 我知道你很有趣 |
[16:22] | and I’m just | 而我只是个 |
[16:24] | a churchy stick-in-the-mud. | 热衷于教会的守旧女人 |
[16:26] | Mary, I don’t even think it was about me. | 玛丽 我不认为我是症结所在 |
[16:29] | It could’ve been anybody. | 不是我也可能是别的女人 |
[16:31] | That doesn’t make me feel better. | 你这样说我也并没觉得好过些 |
[16:32] | I just mean I’m not his wife. | 我的意思是 我不是他的妻子 |
[16:35] | Which makes me easier to talk to. | 所以他才更容易对我倾诉 |
[16:38] | Don’t make it right, but talk’s all it was. | 虽然我们还是不对 但我们只限于谈心而已 |
[16:42] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[16:43] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[16:46] | Like how sometimes it was easier | 就像有时候 你更容易 |
[16:49] | for you to talk to Pastor Rob? | 向罗伯牧师敞开心扉 |
[16:54] | But shouldn’t George and I want to talk to each other? | 但我和乔治难道不该想要互相倾诉吗 |
[16:58] | Don’t ask me, | 别问我 |
[16:59] | I couldn’t hang on to my “crappy husband.” | 毕竟我都留不住自己的”垃圾老公” |
[17:03] | Sorry about that. | 很抱歉我这样说 |
[17:04] | No. | 不 |
[17:06] | It’s true. | 你骂得没错 |
[17:08] | You want to talk about it? | 你想聊聊这事吗 |
[17:11] | That’d be nice. | 聊聊也挺好的 |
[17:15] | George around? | 乔治有空吗 |
[17:17] | Okay, not ready to joke. | 好吧 你还没能拿这事来说笑 |
[17:26] | Oh, quick, scratch my nose. | 快帮我挠挠鼻子 |
[17:31] | Oh, nothing’s ever felt better. | 这简直是人生最大爽事 |
[17:33] | I’m offended. | 我有被冒犯到 |
[17:38] | Hey, what time is it? | 几点了 |
[17:39] | About 8:30. | 大概八点半吧 |
[17:41] | You’re home early. | 你回来得这么早 |
[17:42] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:44] | How was your date? | 你的约会进行得如何 |
[17:47] | Actually, we broke up. | 其实我们分手了 |
[17:54] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[17:55] | Nothing, I just wanted to be here. | 没什么 我就是想来这里 |
[17:59] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[18:01] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[18:04] | That’s what we wanted, too. | 我们也想你来 |
[18:18] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[18:21] | There is something else | 你还能送我 |
[18:22] | you could do for my birthday. | 别的生日礼物 |
[18:24] | I had a baby two weeks ago. No. | 我两周前才刚生完小孩 不行 |
[18:27] | Not that. | 不是指那个啦 |
[18:28] | Then what? | 那是指什么 |
[18:30] | Marry me. | 嫁给我 |