时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I reached out to a colleague who’s doing | 我联系了一位同事 |
[00:04] | a summer research program at the University of Heidelberg, | 他正在海德堡大学做一项暑期研究项目 |
[00:08] | and I think I can get you in. | 我应该能帮你加入 |
[00:10] | Fantastisch. That’s German for fantastic. | 妙哉 就是德语的”棒极了” |
[00:13] | This is my niece Tonya. | 这是我侄女汤妮娅 |
[00:15] | She’s staying with us. | 她目前住在我们家 |
[00:16] | – Hey, Missy. – Tonya. | -米希你好啊 -你好 汤尼娅 |
[00:19] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[00:20] | – Sneaking out. – So, what’s the plan? | -偷溜出去 -你有什么计划 |
[00:22] | I got half a pack of cigarettes and a bottle of cooking sherry. | 我拿了半包烟和一瓶料酒 |
[00:25] | Let me get dressed. | 我这就去换衣服 |
[00:28] | This will allow us to calculate the speed of sound in the liquid | 这将使我们能够使用爱因斯坦场方程的 |
[00:31] | using the standard elements of the Einstein field equations. | 标准元素来计算液体中的声速 |
[00:35] | The answer is only correct, of course, if the density changes slowly. | 当然 只有当密度变化缓慢时 答案才是正确的 |
[00:39] | And to begin, we use the standard equations | 首先 我们使用热物理的 |
[00:41] | of thermal physics to simplify the answer– | 标准方程来简化答案… |
[00:46] | Wh-Wha-What am I smelling? | 我闻到了什么味道 |
[00:47] | Oh, that might be my sauerkraut and knockwurst. | 可能是我的酸菜和德国热狗 |
[00:51] | It is. | 是的 |
[00:53] | Why are you eating sauerkraut in my classroom? | 你为什么在我的教室里吃酸菜 |
[00:55] | I’m acclimating my body to a Germanic meat-based diet. | 我正在让我的身体适应德国式的肉食饮食 |
[00:58] | 11:00 A.M.? | 早上11点吗 |
[00:59] | It’s dinnertime in Heidelberg. | 海德堡那里现在是晚饭时间 |
[01:01] | We’re not in Heidelberg. | 我们又不在海德堡 |
[01:02] | But I will be over the summer, | 但我暑假就要去了 |
[01:03] | so I’m trying to adjust my internal clock to the local time | 所以我要开始慢慢调整生理时钟 |
[01:06] | so I can hit the ground running mitout jet lag. | 到时候我一落地就直接无时差 |
[01:09] | I got to get back to my lecture, | 我得继续上课了 |
[01:11] | if that doesn’t interfere with your meal. | 希望不会打扰您用餐 |
[01:12] | Oh, dinner and a show, I love it. | 一边吃晚餐一边有秀看 爽啊 |
[01:14] | Although… would you be a lamb | 不过呢… 你能不能行个好 |
[01:16] | and open this jar of mustard for me? | 帮忙我把这芥末罐打开呢 |
[01:17] | Here are two words you don’t often hear– | 我要说出两个不常听到连在一起的词 |
[01:20] | poor Germany. | 可怜的德国 |
[01:22] | ♪ Nobody else is stronger than I am ♪ | ♪ 世上没人比我强壮 ♪ |
[01:25] | ♪ Yesterday I moved a mountain ♪ | ♪ 昨天我移了一座山 ♪ |
[01:28] | ♪ I bet I could be your hero ♪ | ♪ 我相信我能当你的英雄 ♪ |
[01:31] | ♪ I am a mighty little man ♪ | ♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪ |
[01:33] | ♪ I am a mighty little man ♪ | ♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪ |
[01:45] | Oh, good. Can you do me a favor and run to the grocery store? | 太好了 你能帮忙我去超市买点东西吗 |
[01:48] | There’s a list there on the island. | 厨房中岛上有张清单 |
[01:50] | Nice to see you, too. | 我也很高兴看到你 |
[01:52] | I’m sorry, I have to get passports for Shelly and me, | 对不起啦 我得帮我跟谢利办护照 |
[01:55] | I’ve got to make sure that the house is stocked, | 还得确保家里有足够储粮 |
[01:57] | and now that he’s read about deep-vein thrombosis, | 在他读到有关飞机上静脉血栓之后 |
[01:59] | I have to find compression socks for the flight. | 我还得帮他找坐飞机穿的压力袜 |
[02:02] | “Chicken boo-eh-lon”? What does that even mean? | “鸡块汤” 这是什么东西 |
[02:05] | Bouillon. | 是鸡汤块 |
[02:06] | It’s the tiny cubes that turn into soup. | 就是一小块就能煮出鸡汤的东西 |
[02:09] | So, the soup aisle? | 所以汤的那区买是吗 |
[02:10] | There you go. | 没错 |
[02:11] | And you also need to go to the drugstore. | 你还得去一下药妆店 |
[02:13] | – For what? – Missy needs… some items. | -干嘛 -米希需要… 某些东西 |
[02:16] | They’re on the back of the list. | 在清单的背面 |
[02:21] | You know, you seem pretty stressed out | 你看起来压力挺大的 |
[02:24] | Maybe it’d be easier if I go to Germany. | 让我陪他去德国会不会轻松一点 |
[02:26] | You got to be kidding. | 你是在开玩笑吧 |
[02:27] | Well, it might make more sense. | 其实这样说不定更合理啊 |
[02:29] | I got the summer off… | 我夏季也放暑假 |
[02:30] | And, come on, beer and sausage? | 而且那边出名的啤酒与香肠 |
[02:32] | I’ve been training for that my whole life. | 我简直算为此训练了一辈子 |
[02:35] | Well, I guess that’s a possibility. | 这也不失为一种选择 |
[02:39] | It’s just a thought. | 就是提出一个想法啦 |
[02:41] | I’ll run to the grocery store, we can talk about this later. | 我先去超市把东西买了 之后再讨论看看 |
[02:43] | If you’re going to the grocery store, | 如果你要去超市 |
[02:44] | you should get more tinfoil. | 你再买一点锡纸 |
[02:46] | You’re not making a hat, are you? | 你不会是想做阴谋论者爱的锡纸帽吧 |
[02:48] | No. I need it to black out my windows. | 不是 我要用来遮挡房间窗户 |
[02:49] | It’s 10:00 P.M. in Heidelberg. | 现在是海德堡晚上10点 |
[02:52] | Gute Nacht. | 古德奈特[晚安] |
[02:59] | Tinfoil. | 锡纸 |
[03:02] | – Hey, thanks for watching her. – No problem. | -谢谢你帮忙照顾她啊 -不用客气 |
[03:05] | She’s my little Hamburger Helper helper. | 她是我煮小帮手牌通心粉的小帮手 |
[03:07] | Ain’t that right? | 对不对啊 |
[03:09] | Hey, um, you got anything going on this weekend? | 你这周末有安排了吗 |
[03:12] | Uh, not much. Why? | 应该没吧 怎么了 |
[03:14] | Well, at the baby shower, I got a spa trip | 迎婴派对的时候我收到水疗招待券 |
[03:16] | and I was thinking about using it. | 我有点想去用掉它 |
[03:19] | I can watch CeeCee. | 我可以帮忙照顾丝丝啊 |
[03:20] | No, it’s for two people. | 不是啦 是两人同行票 |
[03:22] | I thought maybe you and I could go. | 我在想要不你跟我去 |
[03:25] | – Like together? – Yeah. | -是一起去吗 -对啊 |
[03:28] | You deserve a break as much as I do. | 你跟我都值得好好休息一下 |
[03:33] | Sure, maybe. | 当然 应该可以吧 |
[03:36] | Okay, you don’t seem very excited. | 感觉你兴致不是很高昂啊 |
[03:38] | Well, what do guys do at spas? | 男人在水疗会所都做些什么啊 |
[03:40] | The same thing that women do at spas. | 女人做什么男人就做什么啊 |
[03:42] | What do women do at spas? | 那女人都在水疗会所做什么 |
[03:43] | I don’t know, spa stuff. Let’s find out. | 不知道 就水疗的那些事情 去了就知道 |
[03:47] | Oh, what about the baby? | 那孩子怎么办 |
[03:48] | It’s just one night, Connie can watch her. | 就在那里过一晚而已 康妮可以照顾她 |
[03:51] | Okay, fine, if she says yes, then sure. | 行吧 如果她同意就去 |
[03:53] | Great. Oh! | 太好啦 |
[03:54] | We can go to bed early, we can nap… | 我们可以提早上床 可以睡午觉 |
[03:57] | we can sleep in. | 可以睡到自然醒 |
[03:59] | Mm, exciting. | 太令人期待了吧 |
[04:01] | Tell me about it. | 那可不是嘛 |
[04:04] | So, Missy, how was your day? | 米希 今日如何 |
[04:07] | Sheldon’s not here– | 谢尔顿不在场 |
[04:08] | let’s just enjoy the silence. | 我们就享受片刻宁静吧 |
[04:09] | – Mm, it is nice, isn’t it? – No. | -感觉真不错是吧 -当然不是 |
[04:12] | And if you think it’s so nice, | 如果你觉得耳根清净那么好 |
[04:13] | why do you want to spend two months with him in Germany? | 你干嘛说要陪他去德国两个月 |
[04:16] | I thought Mom was going. | 不是妈妈要陪他去吗 |
[04:18] | We’re exploring our options. | 我们在斟酌有哪些方案啦 |
[04:20] | Well, I’ve been thinking about it. | 我考虑过这件事了 |
[04:22] | You’ve traveled the world. | 你去各国旅游过了 |
[04:23] | I’ve never left the country. | 我都没出过美国 |
[04:25] | The Army isn’t “traveling the world.” | 参军驻扎并不算”各国旅游”好吗 |
[04:27] | More than I’ve done. | 反正比我的经验丰富了 |
[04:28] | – Do I get a vote? – No. | -我有投票权吗 -没有 |
[04:30] | Wait, what’s your vote? | 等等 你投谁 |
[04:31] | – Mom goes. – You don’t get a vote. | -妈妈去 -那你没有投票权 |
[04:33] | And… you got to visit Caltech with him. | 而且你之前还陪过他去加州理工参观 |
[04:36] | Seeing a college campus ain’t two months in Europe. | 参观大学校区哪比得上欧洲两个月 |
[04:39] | I wouldn’t know, would I? | 我又没经验 我怎么会知道 |
[04:41] | Mary, I’ve worked my ass off for 20 years, | 玛丽 我辛苦打拼了20年 |
[04:43] | I deserve this. | 我值得去一趟 |
[04:44] | Right, because what I do is worthless. | 对对对 我做的事情就不辛苦 |
[04:48] | Will you keep it down? | 你们能不能安静点 |
[04:49] | It’s the middle of the night in here. | 我这里可是半夜 |
[04:52] | Fighting over two months of that? | 为了独享两个月的他而吵架 |
[04:55] | Okay… | 行吧 |
[04:58] | I hear you and Mandy are going away for the weekend. | 我听说你跟曼蒂这周末要出去玩啊 |
[05:02] | Yeah, if you don’t mind watching the baby. | 是啊 前提是你不介意帮忙看着孩子 |
[05:04] | I don’t mind. | 不介意啊 |
[05:06] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[05:07] | You ain’t ever watched her overnight before. | 你没有独自照看她过夜过 |
[05:08] | It’s fine, we both wake up a lot to pee. | 没事的 我跟她一晚上都得起夜好多次 |
[05:12] | Well, if you change your mind, I don’t have to go. | 如果你改变心意了 我也没有非要去 |
[05:15] | Do you not want to go? | 你是不想去吗 |
[05:17] | No, I do. | 哪有 我当然想去 |
[05:19] | Is this ’cause it’s a spa and you’re worried about | 你是在担心去水疗会所 |
[05:21] | getting a massage from a guy? | 会是男人给你按摩吗 |
[05:24] | Well, I wasn’t. But that ain’t helping. | 本来不担心 你可真会帮倒忙 |
[05:26] | What’s going on? | 到底怎么了 |
[05:29] | Well, we’ve just never been away from the baby | 我跟她从未离开宝宝 |
[05:32] | this long before and… | 那么长时间过 而且… |
[05:34] | And…? | 而且… |
[05:36] | Me and Mandy have never been away alone together. | 我跟她也没有一起这么出去玩过 |
[05:39] | You worried you’re gonna blow it with her? | 你担心你会把跟她的关系搅黄吗 |
[05:41] | No. | 不是啦 |
[05:42] | Quit making me worry about new things! | 你别再给我添更多烦恼的事了 |
[05:48] | It may have been midnight in Medford, | 或许梅德福这里是半夜 |
[05:50] | but it was morning in Heidelberg– | 但海德堡现在是早上 |
[05:52] | the perfect time to enjoy a hearty breakfast | 正是适合吃一顿丰盛的 |
[05:55] | of leberwurst on pumpernickel. | 粗黑麦面包抹猪肝肠早餐的时刻 |
[05:58] | How do you say blech in German? | 德语的”恶”怎么说啊 |
[06:00] | I’ll save you from googling. | 我替你省下上网搜的功夫 |
[06:02] | It’s eklig. You’re welcome. | 是”恶克里哥” 不客气 |
[06:13] | Where were you? | 你去哪了 |
[06:16] | Why are you up? Go back to bed. | 你为什么醒着 快回去睡吧 |
[06:18] | I was enjoying a revolting German breakfast. | 我本来正在享用令人想吐的德国早餐 |
[06:20] | What’s your excuse? | 你又是什么理由 |
[06:21] | It’s none of your business. | 跟你无关 |
[06:23] | As your brother, your safety is my business. | 我是你的哥哥 你的安全与我有关 |
[06:25] | I met my friend Tonya, it’s not a big deal. | 去见我朋友汤妮娅 不是什么大事 |
[06:28] | You smell like cigarettes. | 你身上有烟味 |
[06:30] | No, I don’t. | 我才没有 |
[06:31] | Perhaps a second opinion, I’ll get Mom. | 那找个更懂的人来问吧 我去叫妈妈 |
[06:33] | Sheldon, stop and think. | 谢尔顿 停下脚步好好想想 |
[06:35] | If I get in trouble, | 如果他们知道了 |
[06:36] | neither Mom or Dad is gonna want to leave me | 妈妈或爸爸都不会想离开我 |
[06:37] | and go to Germany. | 然后去这趟德国 |
[06:38] | And if they don’t go, you don’t go. | 如果他们不去 你就去不了 |
[06:41] | But I have to go. | 但我一定得去啊 |
[06:43] | Then you need to forget this happened. | 那劝你忘掉看到这一幕 |
[06:46] | I can’t forget this happened– I remember everything. | 我忘不掉啊 我能记住所有事情 |
[06:49] | Then when you’re old and not a famous scientist, | 那记好了 当你成为又老又不有名的科学家 |
[06:51] | you’ll remember this is the moment you blew it. | 现在这一刻就是你失败的起点 |
[06:57] | Well? What’s it gonna be? | 怎么样 考虑好了吗 |
[07:00] | I’m going to brush the liver out of my teeth and mull this over. | 我要去把我牙上的肝给刷掉 并就此翻篇 |
[07:13] | I was presented with a moral dilemma. | 我面前有一道道德难题 |
[07:16] | Cover for Missy and protect my trip, | 替米希隐瞒来保护德国之旅 |
[07:19] | or sing like a canary and spend a muggy summer in Texas | 或立刻告密并在德州度过闷热的暑假 |
[07:22] | with my clean conscience. | 但问心无愧 |
[07:25] | Sheldon, everything okay? | 谢尔顿 有事情吗 |
[07:27] | Yeah, Sheldon, is everything okay? | 对啊 谢尔顿 有事情吗 |
[07:33] | Everything is okay. | 完全没事 |
[07:38] | What was that about? | 他在闹什么鬼 |
[07:39] | I don’t know. I just woke up. | 不知道啊 我也是刚醒 |
[07:46] | So, George really wants to go to Germany? | 乔治很想去德国吗 |
[07:49] | Yeah, he thinks it’ll be a vacation. | 对啊 他觉得这会是一段假期 |
[07:51] | Because the two things that Sheldon loves are | 是啊 毕竟谢尔顿最喜欢的可不就是 |
[07:53] | change and new people. | 改变与认识新的人吗 |
[07:55] | – Thank you. – So, which one of you is gonna go? | -就是说嘛 -所以你们到底谁去 |
[07:58] | We’re still discussing it. | 我们还在讨论 |
[07:59] | So, you? | 所以是你去 |
[08:03] | – Did y’all get her down?- Yeah. | -你们把她哄睡下了吗 -是啊 |
[08:04] | Finally. We’re gonna head out before she wakes up. | 终于啊 我们要趁她醒来前赶紧出发了 |
[08:07] | I am so glad you two are spending some quality time together. | 真高兴看到你俩要一起欢度美好时光 |
[08:11] | – Mom. – No, she’s right, I mean, we earned it. | -妈… -没错啊 这是我们辛苦的回报 |
[08:13] | I don’t love that you’re gonna share a hotel room, but… | 但我并不喜欢你俩住同一房间… |
[08:16] | Mom. | 妈 |
[08:16] | Well, you’re not married. | 你们又没结婚 |
[08:18] | – Mom. – Stop. | -妈 -停嘴 |
[08:19] | I’m done. | 我说完了 |
[08:20] | She’s not. Run. | 她没个完的 快跑 |
[08:21] | – See ya. – Bye. | -回见 -再见 |
[08:24] | Well, you know you weren’t. | 你自己知道你还没叨叨完 |
[08:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:30] | According to this quiz, your TV boyfriend is… | 根据测验的结果 你的电视人物男友是… |
[08:32] | Bart Simpson. | 巴特·辛普森 |
[08:34] | He’s not even real. | 他都不是真人 |
[08:35] | That doesn’t matter. | 无所谓吧 |
[08:36] | I still think about marrying Alf. | 我也还在想着嫁给人偶阿福呢 |
[08:39] | Look at them over there. | 看看她俩 |
[08:41] | They got away with one transgression, | 她们成功犯后无罪逃脱 |
[08:43] | and now they were clearly plotting their next. | 现在开始在计划下一次了 |
[08:45] | All right, we got away with sneaking out. | 我们偷溜出门平安无事 |
[08:47] | What should we do now? | 接下来应该干嘛 |
[08:49] | I say we rob the mall. | 要不去抢商场吧 |
[08:51] | You read my mind. | 跟我想法完全一致 |
[08:53] | We hit the shoe store first | 先抢鞋店 |
[08:55] | and then the makeup store. | 再抢化妆品店 |
[08:56] | Smart. | 聪明啊 |
[08:57] | Those are the things we girls like. | 我们女生就喜欢这些东西 |
[09:02] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[09:03] | Huh? What? | 什么 |
[09:05] | You look a little distracted. | 你看起来有点心神不宁 |
[09:07] | No, what would I be distracted about? | 才没有 我有什么好心神不宁的呢 |
[09:11] | Eh, you got Germany coming up. | 毕竟马上就要去德国了 |
[09:14] | Makes sense to be a little nervous. | 稍微有点紧张也很合理 |
[09:17] | – That does make sense. – Yeah. | -你这推断的确很合理啊 -是吧 |
[09:19] | Remember how scared you got when we flew to Pasadena? | 还记得我们飞去帕萨迪那那次你有多怕吗 |
[09:21] | But we got through it. | 但我们克服了恐惧 |
[09:24] | Together. | 一起克服 |
[09:25] | We did. | 的确是一起 |
[09:26] | Germany’s way further than that. | 飞德国可比飞那里远多了 |
[09:29] | Your mom’s never been on a flight that long before. | 你妈妈可从没坐过那么远的飞机 |
[09:31] | I have. | 我有过 |
[09:32] | When I was in the Army. | 在我当兵的那会儿 |
[09:34] | Fighting for our country. | 为了我国战斗 |
[09:35] | Weren’t you in the motor pool? | 你不是车辆集用场的兵吗 |
[09:38] | I’m just saying, if your mom gets nervous, | 我就是想说 要是你妈感到紧张 |
[09:41] | you might be the one calming her down. | 可能得由你来安抚她 |
[09:43] | But that’s what she does for me. | 但平时都是她负责安抚我啊 |
[09:44] | Well, I’m sure she’ll do her best. | 她肯定会尽力这么做 |
[09:47] | But if she can’t, there’s lots of strangers on the plane. | 但如果她做不到 飞机上还有很多陌生人 |
[09:50] | You can hold one of their hands. | 你可以紧抓住他们的手 |
[09:57] | Hey. | 我来了 |
[09:58] | Hey, thanks for coming. | 谢谢你特地过来 |
[10:00] | Ah, I’m not gonna pass on a free lunch. | 我怎么能拒绝免费的午餐 |
[10:02] | I’m no dummy. What you making? | 我又不傻 你在做什么 |
[10:05] | Chicken salad. | 鸡肉沙拉 |
[10:07] | Is it supposed to smell like that? | 闻起来就该是这味道的吗 |
[10:09] | What? | 什么 |
[10:11] | Oh, it’s the baby. | 是宝宝嗯嗯啦 |
[10:13] | Uh, yeah, and people keep having them. | 即便如此 人类还是不断地生 |
[10:15] | I don’t get it. | 我真搞不懂 |
[10:17] | Could you change her and let me finish up here? | 你能帮她换尿布吗 我得弄完这个 |
[10:19] | How do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[10:20] | I mean, like, go get a new diaper and put it on her. | 就是去拿块新尿布 帮她换上 |
[10:24] | Oh. | 原来如此 |
[10:25] | No, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[10:26] | Don’t you be a baby. Go and change her. | 别耍小孩子脾气了 赶紧帮她换啊 |
[10:29] | The first diaper I change is gonna be my own. | 我人生换的第一块尿布必须是我自己的 |
[10:32] | You’ve never changed a diaper? | 你从来没换过尿布吗 |
[10:34] | Not a one. | 一次都没有 |
[10:36] | You have kids. And grandkids. | 可你有孩子 也有孙子啊 |
[10:38] | How did you get away with never changing a diaper? | 你怎么逃过换尿布这一差事的 |
[10:40] | Mm. It wasn’t easy. | 其实也不容易 |
[10:43] | When there’s something important to you, | 不过面对重要的事情 |
[10:45] | you find a way. | 人总会想到办法的 |
[10:47] | Maybe we can do a sleepover at your place. | 也许我们可以到你家过夜 |
[10:49] | Why can’t we do it here? | 为什么不能在这里 |
[10:51] | Missy. | 米希 |
[10:52] | That’s why. | 这就是原因 |
[10:53] | Go away. | 给我滚啦 |
[10:54] | Why? What secret plot are you hatching now? | 为什么 你们又在密谋什么 |
[10:57] | What’s wrong with him? | 他到底哪根筋不对 |
[10:59] | Literally, everything. | 每根筋都搭错了 |
[11:01] | Missy. | 米希 |
[11:02] | – Is he gonna rat us out? – No. | -他会打我们的小报告吗 -不会 |
[11:04] | He’s really smart but also really dumb. Watch. | 他是天才 但也是傻逼 看好了 |
[11:07] | Come in, Sheldon. | 进来 谢尔顿 |
[11:11] | – What? – I’ve been reading up on German history | -什么事 -我研读德国史后意识到 |
[11:14] | and I’ve realized that appeasement | 面对违规行为 |
[11:16] | in the face of rule-breaking is a slippery slope. | 采取绥靖政策会导致滑坡效应 |
[11:19] | Let’s say that sneaking out was | 就当你偷溜出去 |
[11:20] | your “occupying the Sudetenland.” | 是”占领苏台德地区”好了 |
[11:22] | What’s your “invasion of Poland” going to be? | 那你的”入侵波兰”会有多可怕 |
[11:24] | I see it. | 我明白了 |
[11:26] | What are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[11:27] | If I can’t tell Mom and Dad on you, | 如果我不能向爸妈打你的小报告 |
[11:28] | then I need you to promise you won’t break | 你就得保证 我不在家期间 |
[11:30] | any more rules while I’m away. | 你不会再违反别的规矩 |
[11:31] | Fine, I promise. Now get out. | 行 我保证 滚吧 |
[11:33] | Excellent. | 好极了 |
[11:35] | Wait, how do I know you meant that? | 等等 我怎么知道你说的是真心话 |
[11:37] | Maybe she should promise she was telling the truth. | 也许她应该发誓她句句属实 绝无虚言 |
[11:42] | I like that. | 那就最好了 |
[11:43] | I promise I was telling the truth. | 我发誓我句句属实 绝无虚言 |
[11:48] | Wait, if you were lying about the first promise, | 等等 如果你做的第一个保证是谎言 |
[11:50] | how do I know you weren’t lying about the second promise? | 那我怎么知道你第二个保证是不是也在撒谎 |
[11:52] | I promise I wasn’t. | 我保证我没撒谎 |
[12:00] | I think you broke him. | 他好像被你逼崩溃了 |
[12:01] | No, he’ll be back. | 不 他还会卷土重来的 |
[12:03] | I will. | 我一定会 |
[12:12] | Look at this. | 看啊 |
[12:15] | – Nice. – Oh, come on. | -还不错 -别装淡定了 |
[12:17] | You live in a garage. | 你是把车库当家住的人 |
[12:19] | This is the nicest room you’ve ever seen in your life. | 这绝对是你人生中见过的最豪华的房间 |
[12:21] | I said it was nice. | 我说了还不错啊 |
[12:25] | Oh, my God. | 太舒服了 |
[12:27] | You have to feel this bed. I may never leave. | 你必须来感受下这床 我都不想再起来了 |
[12:31] | Yeah, that’s something. | 还行吧 |
[12:33] | – Soft. – Okay. | -挺软的 -够了 |
[12:35] | What is going on? Do you not want to be here? | 到底怎么回事 你不想来吗 |
[12:38] | What? I’m here. | 干嘛 我不是来了吗 |
[12:40] | Are you that worried about the massage? | 按摩真的让你那么担忧吗 |
[12:41] | You know, you don’t have to get one. | 你不按也可以的 |
[12:43] | It ain’t the massage. | 不是因为按摩啦 |
[12:45] | Well, it’s a little the massage. | 好吧 也有部分是因为按摩 |
[12:47] | They ain’t gonna touch my butt, are they? | 他们不会摸我的屁股吧 |
[12:48] | Oh, yes. I ordered the couples’ butt massage. | 肯定会摸 我订的专攻屁屁的情侣按摩套餐 |
[12:51] | I paid extra for it. | 比普通套餐贵呢 |
[12:52] | – Really? – No, dummy. | -真的吗 -假的 傻子 |
[12:54] | Oh, forget it. | 算了当我没说 |
[12:57] | I thought this is what you wanted– | 我还以为你想要这样 |
[12:58] | us together. | 我们单独出来 |
[13:00] | I did. | 本来是想 |
[13:02] | You did. What changed? | 本来 你为什么改主意了 |
[13:05] | It’s just different now. | 反正现在就是不一样 |
[13:07] | What’s “different” about it? | 哪里不一样了 |
[13:13] | Hi. I have you booked for an in-room couples’ massage. | 你好 你们预订了上门的情侣按摩套装 |
[13:16] | Now’s not a good time. | 现在不方便 |
[13:17] | Screw you. I’m getting a massage. | 去你的 老娘要做按摩 |
[13:19] | Fine. But I’m keeping my jeans on. | 好吧 但我绝不脱裤子 |
[13:23] | Great. | 很好很好 |
[13:32] | Look, I’ve been thinking… | 我在想啊 |
[13:35] | we’ve been making this trip about us, | 我们一直在争论这趟旅程该谁去 |
[13:37] | and it should really be about Sheldon. | 但其实最该优先考虑的是谢尔顿的想法 |
[13:40] | I agree. | 你说得对 |
[13:41] | So… maybe he should have some say in who goes with him. | 所以在谁陪他去这件事上 应该听听他的意见 |
[13:46] | Why? What’ve you been telling him? | 为什么 你给他灌了什么迷汤 |
[13:48] | – Nothing. – George. | -没有啊 -乔治 |
[13:50] | He might’ve mentioned he was nervous about the flight, | 他可能提了下 搭飞机让他有点紧张 |
[13:53] | and how great I handled it when we flew to California, so… | 又说了我们飞去加州那次 我处理得有多好 |
[13:56] | Did he mention it or did you mention it? | 是他提起还是你自己提的 |
[14:00] | It’s tough to say, really. | 这很难说清啦 |
[14:02] | You are unbelievable. | 你真是绝了 |
[14:05] | Sheldon, what has your father been telling you | 谢尔顿 去德国的事 你爸都在你耳边 |
[14:06] | – about Germany? – What? | -吹了什么风 -什么 |
[14:09] | Come on, Mary, | 别这样 玛丽 |
[14:10] | don’t try to confuse the kid. | 别把孩子给搞糊涂了 |
[14:12] | I’m confused. | 我的确没搞懂 |
[14:12] | It’s his choice. | 这该由他自己来选 |
[14:14] | What’s my choice? | 什么该由我自己来选 |
[14:15] | Who you want to go to Germany with you. | 你想让谁陪你去德国 |
[14:17] | I can’t believe you’re putting him in the middle. | 我们争执 你竟然让他当夹心饼干 |
[14:18] | I’m not putting him in the middle, | 我没让他当夹心饼干啊 |
[14:19] | I’m treating him like the responsible adult that he is. | 我把他当作成熟的大人对待 |
[14:23] | Missy’s been sneaking out of the house at night | 米希半夜都会偷溜出去 |
[14:25] | and I’m worried she’s going to rob a mall. | 我担心她迟早会去打劫商场 |
[14:28] | I also think she’s smoking. | 她可能还有偷抽烟 |
[14:37] | – Sneaking out of the house? Where did you go? – Nowhere. | -偷溜出去 你去了哪 -没去哪 |
[14:41] | What were you doing? | 你都干了什么 |
[14:42] | Nothing. | 没干什么 |
[14:43] | Well, you went somewhere and did something. | 总之你就是偷跑去某个地方 干了某些事 |
[14:45] | Tonya, do you have anything to say? | 汤妮娅 你有什么要说的吗 |
[14:48] | – No. – Why do you believe Sheldon and not me? | -没 -你为什么信谢尔顿 不信我 |
[14:51] | Because he’s a Goody Two-shoes and you stole my truck! | 因为他是个乖乖牌 而你却偷开走过我的车 |
[14:55] | Fine. | 好吧我招了 |
[14:55] | We snuck out, but we just walked around. | 我们偷溜出家门 但只是到处走走 |
[14:58] | Sheldon said you were smoking. | 谢尔顿说你抽烟了 |
[15:00] | And we learned it’s a disgusting habit. | 我们因此懂得了 这是个坏习惯 |
[15:02] | I know I learned my lesson. | 反正我是吸取教训了 |
[15:04] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[15:06] | Come in. | 进来 |
[15:08] | Mary, George, thank you for the call. | 玛丽 乔治 感谢你们打给我 |
[15:11] | Tonya, apologize to the Coopers. | 汤妮娅 向库珀叔叔和阿姨道歉 |
[15:14] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:15] | Oh, you’re gonna be. | 你的确会后悔 |
[15:16] | Our trip to the Noah’s Ark petting zoo, that’s off. | 我们原定去诺亚方舟儿童爱畜动物园的行程取消了 |
[15:21] | I’m too old for that anyway. | 反正我也瞧不上那么幼稚的地方 |
[15:22] | Oh, I’m sorry, I didn’t realize 14 was too old | 真抱歉 我都没想到14岁已经超龄了 |
[15:24] | to pet two of many kinds of animals. | 不适合去摸成双成对的动物们 |
[15:27] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[15:28] | Your parents are getting a phone call. | 我会打电话告诉你爸妈 |
[15:30] | Great, maybe they’ll send me to live with my fun uncle. | 太好了 这样我就能被送去那个好玩的叔叔家 |
[15:32] | Jerry is not fun, and he’s in rehab. | 杰瑞才不好玩 而且他进戒毒所了 |
[15:36] | I hope you don’t have any plans for the summer, | 希望你暑假没什么安排 |
[15:38] | because you’re not leaving the house. | 因为你别想踏出家门一步 |
[15:40] | That’s like three months. | 整整三个月啊 |
[15:42] | Oh, you want to make it Christmas? | 你想一直关到圣诞节吗 |
[15:44] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[15:45] | There’s nothing to do in this stupid town anyway. | 反正在这个鸟不拉屎的破小镇也没什么可干的 |
[15:50] | Any chance we can both go to Germany? | 我们有没有可能一起去德国呢 |
[15:54] | Oh, you are holding a lot of tension in here. | 你这边的肌肉很紧绷 |
[15:57] | Huh, I wonder why. | 真不知道是为什么呢 |
[16:00] | Do I feel tense? Oh, I bet I feel tense. | 我的肌肉紧绷吗 肯定也紧吧 |
[16:02] | You are a little tense. | 你是有点紧绷 |
[16:04] | Huh, I wonder why. | 我也不知道是为什么呢 |
[16:06] | Have you been drinking enough water? | 你有摄入足够的水分吗 |
[16:07] | Because often when… | 因为很多时候… |
[16:08] | – No, that ain’t it. – No. | -不是这个原因 -不 |
[16:10] | It’s my fault, for inviting him on a romantic getaway. | 都怪我啦 邀请他来这趟浪漫的放风之旅 |
[16:13] | It is your fault. Oh, one sec– | 确实是你的错 等等 |
[16:17] | Really get in there. | 按到酸痛处了 |
[16:18] | Oh… yeah. | 好爽 |
[16:22] | Okay, where was I? | 我刚说到哪了 |
[16:24] | This is what you do– you act all into me, | 你总是这样 装出一副很喜欢我的样子 |
[16:26] | then you get weird and push me away. | 接着又翻脸不认人 把我推开 |
[16:28] | Okay, that’s not true. | 才不是这样 |
[16:29] | Yes, it is. You sleep with me, | 就是 你和我上床 |
[16:31] | then you tell me to date other people. | 之后却叫我去跟别人约会 |
[16:33] | I ask you to marry me, you say no. | 我向你求婚 你又拒绝 |
[16:35] | Why is this time gonna be any different? | 这次为什么会有不同 |
[16:37] | I-I don’t know. Maybe I’m ready now. | 我不知道 或许我现在准备好了 |
[16:40] | “Maybe”? | “或许” |
[16:41] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:44] | Look. | 听着 |
[16:45] | We’re getting’ along, we’re a good team with CeeCee… | 我们相处和睦 一起把丝丝照顾得很好 |
[16:47] | Maybe I don’t want to risk that on a maybe. | 或许我不想为了一句”或许” 冒失去一切的风险 |
[16:50] | Okay, if you don’t want to try, why did you even come here? | 如果你不想尝试 那你为什么要来 |
[16:52] | Well, I didn’t want to say no and make things weird. | 因为我不想拒绝你 导致气氛变僵 |
[16:55] | Oh, well, you nailed it. | 是吗 现在气氛被你破坏殆尽了 |
[17:02] | – Missy? – Go away. | -米希 -走开 |
[17:07] | I know you’re angry | 我知道你很生气 |
[17:08] | but I was genuinely worried about you. | 但我是真心担心你 |
[17:13] | I realize we have our differences, but… | 我知道我们有分歧 |
[17:16] | I would never be able to forgive myself | 但要是你遭遇不测 |
[17:17] | if anything bad happened to you. | 我绝对不会原谅自己 |
[17:23] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[17:33] | I’m gonna give CeeCee a bath. | 我去给丝丝洗澡 |
[17:35] | Do you want to help? | 你想帮忙吗 |
[17:36] | Nah, I’m good. | 不用了 |
[17:38] | Let me guess… | 我猜猜 |
[17:38] | you’ve never given a baby a bath either. | 你从来没给婴儿洗过澡 |
[17:41] | It was a different time. | 年代不一样嘛 |
[17:43] | You gonna tell me your husband did all that stuff? | 难道你老公当时有做这些吗 |
[17:46] | Not really. | 倒也没有 |
[17:47] | Eh, you see? Look, you got a type. | 看见没 你都被同一类型的男人吸引 |
[17:50] | Well, it’s not the ’50s anymore. | 但现在不是五零年代了 |
[17:52] | I’m gonna give her a bath and you’re gonna help. | 我去给她洗澡 而你必须帮忙 |
[17:56] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[17:56] | And afterward, you’re gonna change her diaper. | 洗完澡你还得帮她换尿布 |
[18:00] | Ah, man, I miss the ’50s. | 我真怀念五零年代 |
[18:03] | – What was that? – Nothing, I’m coming. | -你在碎碎念什么 -没有 马上来 |
[18:07] | Whoa, take it easy, | 轻点 |
[18:09] | that towel didn’t sneak out of the house. | 那块毛巾又没偷溜出去 |
[18:11] | How can you make a joke? | 你怎么还能开玩笑 |
[18:13] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:14] | I don’t know what else to do. | 我不知道还能做什么 |
[18:15] | We were both here and she snuck out. | 我俩都在家 她都敢溜出去 |
[18:18] | What’s gonna stop her from running wild | 要是只有我们其中一个 |
[18:19] | if it’s just one of us? | 她岂不是上天 |
[18:22] | Oh, so you’re saying neither of us should go to Germany? | 你意思是我俩都不该去德国吗 |
[18:25] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:27] | I don’t want to punish Sheldon, but I’m worried about Missy. | 我不想惩罚谢尔顿 但我也很担心米希 |
[18:31] | I am, too. | 我也一样 |
[18:35] | But I think you should go. | 但我认为你该去 |
[18:38] | – You do? – I got the summer off. | -你真这么想 -我暑假不用去上班 |
[18:41] | My full-time job can be keeping her in line. | 我的专职工作就是看好她 |
[18:45] | You sure you’re up for that? | 你确定你能搞定吗 |
[18:46] | Mary, I’m a football coach. | 玛丽 我可是橄榄球教练 |
[18:48] | I can handle a 13-year-old girl. | 我能管好一个13岁小姑娘 |
[18:51] | Missy snuck out 32 times that summer, | 那个暑假 米希溜出去32次 |
[18:53] | and got her belly button pierced. | 还打了肚脐环 |
[18:57] | The poor guy had no idea. | 可怜的老父亲毫不知情 |
[19:18] | All right, let’s get married. | 好 我们结婚吧 |
[19:21] | What? | 什么 |
[19:22] | You think I’m not all in, but I am. | 你认为我没完全投入这段感情 其实我有 |
[19:25] | Okay. I am, too. | 好吧 我也是 |
[19:30] | Okay. | 那好 |
[19:32] | So, we’re really doing this? | 我们真要结婚了吗 |
[19:34] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:39] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[19:41] | I ain’t waiting to get home to kiss you. | 我才不要等到回家再亲你 |