时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My frame of reference for love has always come from literature. | 我对于爱情的参照标准一直都是来自于文学的 |
[00:07] | In my brooding youth, | 在我年少的时候 |
[00:08] | Bronte encapsulated my viewpoint thusly: | 勃朗特把我的观点塑造成了如下这般 |
[00:12] | “The trouble is not that I am single and likely to stay single, | “问题不在于我现在单身 并很可能一直单身下去 |
[00:15] | but that I am lonely and likely to stay lonely.” | 而是我很孤独 并很可能一直孤独下去” |
[00:20] | But as I grew up, my darkening view was more Shakespeare: | 但当我长大后 我黑暗的观点更具有莎翁风范 |
[00:24] | “Love is merely a madness and I tell you, | “爱是疯狂 我告诉你 |
[00:27] | deserves as well a dark house and whip as mad men do.” | 就像疯子 需要小黑屋的折磨和鞭子的抽打” |
[00:32] | But now… | 但是现在 |
[00:34] | now… since you… | 自从遇到你 |
[00:37] | to my abject horror, my view on love | 令我感到恐惧的是 我对于爱情的观点 |
[00:39] | can best be described by Nicholas Sparks | 可以用尼古拉斯·斯帕克斯 |
[00:41] | in The Notebook: | 在《恋恋笔记本》中的话来概括 |
[00:43] | “It’s not easy… it’s hard… | “那实属不易 那很艰难 |
[00:47] | and you have to work at it, | 你必须为之努力 |
[00:48] | but it’s worth it… because I want you… | 但那很值得 因为我想要你 |
[00:54] | I want all of you… | 我想要你的全部 |
[00:57] | forever.” | 直到永远” |
[00:59] | Or something like that. | 或是类似这样的观点 |
[01:12] | No. | 不行 |
[01:41] | *I’m here * | *我来到这里* |
[01:42] | *- I think I saw a deer. What?* | *-我好像看到一头鹿 -什么* |
[01:44] | *I’m about to kill the deer | *我要猎鹿啦* |
[01:45] | And get some meat* | *然后搞到一些肉* |
[01:46] | *’Cause I’m hungry. | *因为老子饿了* |
[01:47] | *Everybody talking ’bout they homies* | *大家都在谈论自己的兄弟* |
[01:49] | *My chain bling, bling! | *我的链子金闪闪 闪啊闪* |
[01:53] | Tomorrow… | 明天 |
[01:54] | we meet with the flower guy… | 我们和那个花商见面 |
[01:55] | then we’re tasting cakes, | 然后我们品尝下蛋糕 |
[01:57] | and then me and, uh… | 然后我和… |
[02:00] | You don’t know your fiance’s name? | 你不记得你未婚夫的名字了吗 |
[02:03] | Of course I know his… don’t be dumb. | 我当然记得他的名字啦 别说傻话 |
[02:06] | Paul! | 保罗 |
[02:08] | I’m just wired! | 我只是兴奋过头了 |
[02:09] | Call it off. | 到此为止吧 |
[02:10] | No way! | 别啊 |
[02:11] | You should’ve seen Becca’s dumb face | 你真该看看我之前告诉贝卡 |
[02:13] | when I told her I was getting married before her | 我要比她早结婚时 她脸上的表情 |
[02:15] | and mom has never paid me so much attention. | 我妈也从来没有这么关心过我 |
[02:17] | I should’ve gotten married when I was 12. | 我真该12岁的时候就结婚的 |
[02:19] | All right, you have to promise me something– | 好吧 你得对我发个誓 |
[02:21] | cross your tits, hope to die– | 若违此誓 乳爆人亡 |
[02:23] | that even though you’re getting m-m… married… | 就算你要结 结婚了 |
[02:27] | we are gonna keep this party going, right? | 我们的狂欢也不能停 对吧 |
[02:29] | ‘Cause this is how this starts. | 因为一切的不幸就是这样开始的 |
[02:31] | First, you get married, then you get some bullshit job, | 首先你结了婚 然后找了份狗屁工作 |
[02:33] | then you have kids and then you die. | 然后生了孩子 然后就死了 |
[02:35] | But what you don’t know… | 但你不知道的是 |
[02:37] | is that you were dead the entire time. | 你其实一直都是死的 |
[02:40] | I’m on a lot of drugs right now, | 我现在磕了很多药 |
[02:41] | can you not tell me I’m dead? I promise! | 你能别跟我说我已经死了吗 我发誓啦 |
[02:44] | I got to go pee. | 我得去撒尿了 |
[02:50] | – How was it? – Oh, dope, Sam. | -怎么样 -棒呆了 山姆 |
[02:51] | Not you, bitch. | 我不是在问你 贱人 |
[02:53] | You, bitch! | 说你呢 贱人 |
[02:55] | What? Oh, me? | 什么 我吗 |
[02:56] | No… I’m just Rick’s shitty assistant. | 不 我只是瑞克的小助理罢了 |
[02:59] | That Harvey Weinstein- | 那个哈维·温斯坦旗下的 |
[03:00] | on-antibiotics lookin’ nerd | 长得像抗生素服用过量的呆瓜 |
[03:03] | couldn’t be bothered to attend the final mix of my first major album?! | 都懒得出席我首张大碟最后的混音活动吗 |
[03:06] | He sent muffins. | 他送了些松饼来 |
[03:14] | Can I ask you guys something? | 我能问你们一些问题吗 |
[03:16] | Is… that how you normally dress? | 你们通常就是穿成这样的吗 |
[03:19] | What, like, in our regular lives? | 你是说在我们的日常生活中吗 |
[03:22] | Like when we go to the farmer’s market? | 比如我们去农贸市场的时候吗 |
[03:23] | Rick suggested that we cultivate a street-look. | 瑞克建议我们打扮成街头混混的模样 |
[03:26] | What do you usually look like? | 你们一般是打扮成什么样的 |
[03:28] | Annoying, white, skater kids from Venice at a rave. | 来自威尼斯的白人滑板爱好者参加狂野派对的样子 |
[03:32] | Well, then… | 那么… |
[03:34] | I don’t know, maybe dress like that. | 我也说不清 或许你们就该打扮成那样 |
[03:39] | Tell Rick he’s fired. You’re our new publicist. | 告诉瑞克他被炒了 你是我们最新的公关专家 |
[03:43] | What, me? N-No… I’m not a… | 什么 我 我不是… |
[03:46] | I’m not looking for a real job. | 我才不想找一份真正的工作呢 |
[03:48] | Tough shit, bitch! | 不如意的事多着呢 贱人 |
[03:49] | You in it now. | 你立马就上岗 |
[03:57] | I’m speaking with Jimmy Shive-Overly | 我们今天的嘉宾是吉米·希瓦-奥弗利 |
[04:00] | about his…pugnacious debut novel, | 谈谈他极具争议的处女作 |
[04:04] | Congratulations, You’re Dying. | 《恭喜 你正在死去》 |
[04:07] | Tell us about your writing process. | 跟我们介绍一下你的写作历程吧 |
[04:09] | – Rage, heartbreak… alcohol. – Heartbreak? | -狂怒 心碎 酒精 -心碎吗 |
[04:13] | I woke up one day and found myself happy. | 我有天早上醒来 觉得自己很幸福 |
[04:17] | It was awful. | 那简直太糟糕了 |
[04:19] | Elucidate, please. | 请详细解释一下 |
[04:20] | The lass eviscerated me, as lasses are wont to do. | 那个女孩把我的心掏空了 女人一般都这么对待我 |
[04:25] | That was about a year and a half ago. | 那大约是一年半之前的事了 |
[04:27] | Best thing she ever could have done for me. | 那是她对我做过的最好的事 |
[04:30] | – the book. – Yeah… | -促使你写了本书吗 -是啊 |
[04:31] | ‘Twas a result of that disemboweling. | 那书就是我被掏心挖肺后写出来的 |
[04:34] | It was then I learned the truth of my writing. | 直到那时 我才明白关于我写作的真谛 |
[04:37] | I suck when I’m happy. | 我一幸福 就成了废物 |
[04:39] | You have to be miserable to produce? | 你必须过着悲惨的生活 才能写出作品吗 |
[04:41] | Oh, I wouldn’t say, “Miserable,” But I’d say | 我觉得”悲惨”这词不太合适吧 我觉得该说是 |
[04:44] | constant horror and bone-deep dissatisfaction is helpful. | 持续不断的惊恐和深入骨髓的不满挺有帮助的 |
[04:48] | You’re listening to Folio. | 你们正在收听的是《书页》节目 |
[04:50] | I’m your host, Steeb Corniglia, | 我是主持人 斯帝博·科里尼 |
[04:53] | here with the puissant Jimmy Shive-Overly. | 今天的嘉宾是伟大的吉米·希瓦-奥弗利 |
[04:58] | Jimmy, it seems to me endemic in your work, | 吉米 我觉得你的作品中很有特色的一点就是 |
[05:01] | that the parental characters obfuscate | 众多父母角色 |
[05:03] | by playing almost prosaic arpeggios on the central motif. | 几乎都被处理得很平淡 令人困惑 |
[05:10] | I’m glad you picked up on that. | 我很高兴你发现了这一点 |
[05:17] | How scary is America now… bitch?! | 美国现在还吓人吗 贱人 |
[05:31] | Jimmy! Jimmy? | 吉米 吉米 |
[05:34] | I don’t have any change, I don’t have any change! | 我身上没零钱 我身上没零钱 |
[05:35] | What? No. | 什么 不是 |
[05:39] | It’s Edgar. | 我是埃德加 |
[05:41] | I used to buy weed from you. | 我以前经常从你手里买大麻 |
[05:43] | That’s me. | 正是我 |
[05:47] | How’s it going? | 你最近还好吗 |
[05:48] | Great. I just got done doing a, radio show about my new novel. | 好极了 我刚刚就我的新小说做了个电台采访 |
[05:52] | That’s awesome. I’m happy for you. | 那真是太棒了 我为你感到高兴 |
[05:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:58] | You don’t look so good. | 你看上去似乎不太好啊 |
[05:59] | Here, I got something for you. | 给 我有东西要送给你 |
[06:04] | Free of charge. I’ll even sign it. | 免费送你 带亲笔签名的哦 |
[06:10] | So what’s the latest? | 你最近怎么样 |
[06:11] | Actually, I got home from Iraq and things have been… | 实际上我从伊拉克回来了 情况有点… |
[06:15] | sort of hard, in terms of adjusting. | 在重新适应方面 挺艰难的 |
[06:19] | And homelessness. | 而且我无家可归 |
[06:21] | Well, hey, if things ever get really dire, | 如果情况真的变得过不下去了 |
[06:23] | I’ve got this chaise on my deck, | 我家里还有个空位 |
[06:25] | you could always sleep there for a night. | 你可以去那里过一夜什么的 |
[06:26] | Awesome. Could, sh-should we go now or…? | 好极了 我们是该现在就去还是… |
[06:28] | Right, so if… | 好吧 我是说如果 |
[06:30] | things ever get really dire, | 如果你真的过不下去了 |
[06:32] | the publisher’s e-mail’s in the back of the book. | 出版社的邮箱地址在书后面有写 |
[06:35] | All right, bye. | 好了 再见 |
[06:40] | You son of a… bitch! | 你个 大混蛋 |
[06:55] | 《疯癫协议》 泰·威兰德导演作品 | |
[07:00] | Sam! Sam, Sam. Hey. | 山姆 山姆 你好啊 |
[07:03] | You guys recorded a song for the soundtrack, correct? | 你们为这部电影配了一首歌 对吧 |
[07:06] | I don’t know. Is it a song? | 我也不知道 是歌吗 |
[07:10] | Right! Well, what do you make of the themes of the movie? | 好吧 你觉得这部电影的主题是什么 |
[07:13] | I mean, it is at it’s heart, a war movie. | 本质上 它是一部战争片 |
[07:17] | Is that the theme…? | 那是主题吗 |
[07:25] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[07:26] | The guys are so excited to have contributed | 他们很激动能为这位受人尊敬的导演 |
[07:29] | to such an esteemed director’s film | 最新的电影贡献一点力量 |
[07:31] | and… you know where I’m going with this. | 你知道我接下来会说哪些套话 |
[07:33] | Just finish the quote for me. | 你帮我补完就行了 |
[07:36] | Ty Wyland. | 泰·威兰德 |
[07:39] | The director. | 本片导演 |
[07:40] | That you were just talking about. | 就是你刚刚提到的 |
[07:42] | Where’d you get the drink? | 你从哪儿拿的酒啊 |
[07:44] | I’ll show you if you agree to get dinner with me sometime. | 如果你答应抽空跟我吃晚餐 我就带你去拿 |
[07:49] | Dating’s not really my thing. | 我这个人不谈恋爱的 |
[07:51] | Good. Me neither. | 很好 我也不谈 |
[07:53] | So I’ll call you in a couple weeks? | 那我过几周给你打电话好吗 |
[07:55] | Heading to India for a little bit. | 我得去印度一段时间 |
[07:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:00] | I warned you. | 我可是警告过你了 |
[08:01] | I’ll call you. | 我会打给你的 |
[08:13] | Listen, Nestor, I am flattered, | 听着 奈斯特 我感到受宠若惊 |
[08:16] | but I’ve been kind of seeing someone for about a year now. | 但我跟某人算是好上差不多有一年了 |
[08:19] | I’m actually on my way to his house right now. | 我现在就在去他家的路上 |
[08:22] | So I won’t be coming over to your hotel. | 所以我不会去你的宾馆的 |
[08:25] | But, trust me, the guys are over the moon about the photo shoot. | 但是相信我 那些家伙很激动你能负责拍摄 |
[08:30] | You are their favorite photographer by miles. | 你是他们最爱的摄影师 |
[08:38] | Ciao. | 再见了 |
[08:47] | -今晚在我家见行吗 -好的 | |
[08:54] | 有事耽搁了 最多晚回两小时 希望你到时候还在 | |
[08:55] | Seriously, dude, I’m on my way to your house. | 不是吧 老兄 我正在去你家的路上呢 |
[09:00] | 好的 我会在这个派对上再玩至少一小时 那样很好 我迫不及待见到你的… | |
[09:08] | Aw, shit. Shit! | 操 我操啊 |
[09:12] | Shit. | 该死 |
[09:34] | Shit. | 该死 |
[09:38] | It’s been a year! Where the hell are my royalties? | 都已经一年了 我的版权费呢 |
[09:41] | Because I need them to live off of. | 因为我需要那些钱过日子啊 |
[09:44] | Yes, | 是的 |
[09:44] | I know Junot Diaz writes for Esquire, | 我知道朱诺·迪亚茨是替《时尚先生》写稿的 |
[09:47] | but I am a novelist. | 但我是个小说家啊 |
[09:50] | Yeah, I’m-I’m working on the follow-up, | 是的 我在写续篇呢 |
[09:51] | but it’s-it’s slow going and…I’ll talk to you later. | 但是进展缓慢 我待会儿再跟你说吧 |
[09:56] | I’m nervous, Jimmy. | 我很紧张 吉米 |
[09:58] | I-I haven’t been to a big social event since I’ve been back. | 我自从回国后就没参加过大型社交活动 |
[10:02] | Are you sure they know I’m coming? | 你确定他们知道我会到场吗 |
[10:04] | Yes. Get in. | 是的 上车吧 |
[10:05] | Are you sure… | 你确定… |
[10:07] | it’s even a good idea that you go? | 你去那里真的好吗 |
[10:09] | What’s the worst I could do? | 我最不济又能做出什么事呢 |
[10:11] | Okay. Fine. | 好吧 行 |
[10:13] | No, seriously, what is the worst I could do? | 不 说真的 我最糟糕能做出什么事呢 |
[10:15] | I’ve been up all night working on my list of ways to ruin their wedding. | 我已经想了一整夜破坏他们婚礼的方法 |
[10:18] | I keep getting stuck around “Seduce the groom’s mother.” | 但每次想到”勾引新郎老母”这一招就卡住了 |
[10:25] | Hi, new neighbors! Hello! | 嗨 新邻居 你们好 |
[10:41] | Were the other jail girls mean? | 看守所里的其他那些女孩刻薄吗 |
[10:44] | Did any of them try to make out with you? | 有没有人想跟你亲热啊 |
[10:46] | No. | 没有 |
[10:47] | But one girl kept some pretty strong eye contact | 但是有个女孩在上厕所的时候 |
[10:49] | with me while she was on the toilet. | 一直跟我保持着密切的眼神交流 |
[10:52] | Well, we should vamonos, senoritas. | 我们该走了 姑娘们 |
[10:54] | What’d you get them, anyway? | 你给他们买了什么礼物 |
[10:56] | A food processor. | 食物料理机 |
[10:58] | I don’t get it. | 我真搞不懂 |
[11:00] | Why does everyone feel the need to have these things, | 为什么大家都觉得该要个这种东西呢 |
[11:03] | these, like, symbols of adulthood? | 就好像那是成年人的象征 |
[11:05] | Like, a food processor? | 食物料理机什么的 |
[11:07] | Why do you need this stuff? | 为什么需要这种东西呢 |
[11:09] | That’s an interesting question. | 真是个有趣的问题 |
[11:11] | I think, maybe, | 我觉得 或许 |
[11:13] | it means you’re investing in your future. | 那意味着你在投资你的未来 |
[11:15] | You may not use it every day or even very often at all, | 你或许不会每天都用 甚至很少用 |
[11:19] | but knowing that at any moment you could make pesto | 但是知道自己随时可以做出香蒜酱 |
[11:24] | without having to borrow a friend’s or improvise some lesser method, | 而不需要借朋友的料理机或是用其他东西凑合 |
[11:29] | that knowledge, that possibility, | 那种确定感 那种可能性 |
[11:33] | makes you an adult. | 会让你觉得像个成年人 |
[11:34] | Plus, this one, it’s, like, one level worse than ours, | 并且 这一台比我们家那台要差一些 |
[11:38] | So Becca can never beat me. | 所以贝卡永远别想赢我 |
[11:40] | Bitch. | 贱人 |
[11:51] | I’m sorry, Jimmy. You didn’t include a name for your plus-one | 我很抱歉 吉米 你没说要带伴侣过来 |
[11:54] | so we didn’t hold the space. | 所以我们没帮他留位子 |
[11:55] | Jim-Jim… Um, | 吉米 吉米 |
[11:57] | I-I could help serve food or… | 我可以帮忙上菜 |
[11:58] | I put in two years penetrating the bride at least thrice weekly. | 我在两年内 每周干那个新娘至少3次 |
[12:03] | I deserve to have a friend here. | 我至少可以带个朋友过来 |
[12:05] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我想想办法吧 |
[12:11] | Hey, Jimmy. | 嘿 吉米 |
[12:15] | Sorry, have we met? | 抱歉 我们见过面吗 |
[12:16] | Okay. I get it. | 好吧 我懂的 |
[12:19] | Shut the door on the former life. | 把以前的生活统统忘掉 |
[12:21] | I think it’s very brave of you to have come. | 我觉得你能来已经非常勇敢了 |
[12:24] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[12:26] | You. | 你 |
[12:34] | Okay, I found you a seat. | 好了 我给你找到了个座位 |
[12:36] | One day all my L.A. friends were married, | 突然有一天我在洛杉矶的朋友都结婚了 |
[12:38] | with houses and adult jobs, | 有了房子和正经的工作 |
[12:41] | Instagramming every time they went to the ArcLight. | 每次去聚光灯电影院都会拍照贴到网上 |
[12:43] | So, basically, there’s nothing keeping me here. | 所以基本上 我在这里也没什么好留恋的了 |
[12:46] | And I figured if I want to move to New York, | 我觉得如果我搬去纽约 |
[12:47] | where I still have friends | 至少我在那里还有朋友 |
[12:48] | who aren’t collecting their eggs in petri dishes, | 她们至少没有用培养皿收集卵子 |
[12:51] | why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[12:52] | So you don’t want the drink? | 所以你不想要这杯酒了吗 |
[12:53] | So I am moving tomorrow. | 所以我打算明天就搬走 |
[12:56] | To New York. | 搬去纽约 |
[12:58] | I’m not even gonna say good-bye to anyone. | 我都不打算对任何人道别 |
[13:00] | I hate good-byes. | 我讨厌离别 |
[13:01] | Leaving a whole city Irish, huh? | 喝得醉醺醺得离开一座城市是吧 |
[13:03] | That’s hardcore. | 那可真够猛的 |
[13:05] | What do you think a nice food processor goes for? | 你觉得一台高档食物料理机值多少钱啊 |
[13:08] | I don’t know. 400, 500 bucks? | 我也不知道 四五百美金吧 |
[13:10] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[13:11] | Sweet. | 太好了 |
[13:20] | So, uh, are you all… you all gonna have the nuggets | 所以 你们是要吃鸡肉块呢 |
[13:23] | or-or the mac and cheese? | 还是芝士通心粉 |
[13:25] | I can’t decide. | 我决定不了 |
[13:28] | So, what do you do? | 你是做什么工作的 |
[13:30] | I’m a child. | 我是个孩子 |
[13:31] | Cool. | 好吧 |
[13:35] | Are we getting together after or… | 我们在宴席结束后还要再聚下还是… |
[13:37] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[13:46] | No, you’re right. | 不 你说得对 |
[13:48] | This day isn’t about me, is it? | 今天的主角不是我 是吧 |
[13:49] | What were you gonna say? | 你本来想说什么的 |
[13:50] | Forget it. | 算了 |
[13:51] | No, I’m serious. | 不 我说真的 |
[13:52] | I really want to know | 我真的很想知道 |
[13:53] | what does the brilliant Jimmy Shive-Overly think about me! | 聪明绝顶的吉米·希瓦-奥弗利对我有何评价 |
[14:01] | I’m not one for psychic thought or oracles, | 我不会通灵 也不会预算天意 |
[14:03] | but, Rebecca… | 但是 瑞贝卡 |
[14:06] | you and I have not made love for the last time. | 你和我以后还会继续做爱的 |
[14:18] | …and, Vernon, to you, I just want to say, | 弗南 对你我只想说 |
[14:23] | “Welcome to the family. | “欢迎加入我们这个家庭 |
[14:25] | It gets better.” | 有你更美好” |
[14:27] | What a dork. | 真是个傻瓜 |
[14:29] | I can’t believe it took them two months | 我真不敢相信他们用了两个月 |
[14:31] | to edit our wedding video. | 才把我们的婚礼视频编辑好 |
[14:32] | Dave did it for free. | 达夫是免费帮我们做的啊 |
[14:33] | Yeah, well, you get what you pay for. | 是啊 一分钱一分货 不出钱就拖 |
[14:35] | Oh, I talked to Aunt Helen. | 我还跟海伦阿姨谈过了 |
[14:36] | She insists she got us a blender. | 她坚持说送给了我们一台搅拌机 |
[14:39] | You don’t have to get us a wedding gift, | 你可以不用送我们结婚礼物的 |
[14:40] | but don’t lie about it. | 但没送别撒谎啊 |
[14:41] | Um, anyway, I love you so much. | 总之呢 我非常爱你们 |
[14:43] | And, remember, there is no shame whatsoever | 记住了 比你的小妹妹 |
[14:47] | in getting married two years after your little sister. | 晚两年结婚也没什么好丢人的 |
[14:51] | Siblings mature at different rates. | 兄弟姐妹间成熟的速度也是不一样的 |
[14:54] | What a cooze. | 真是个贱人 |
[14:55] | Paul, did you hear? | 保罗 你听说这事了吗 |
[14:56] | Jimmy took a photo of his dingus | 吉米拿着每一部一次性相机 |
[14:58] | on every one of our disposable cameras. | 给他的鸡巴拍了张照片 |
[15:00] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[15:00] | Yeah. What a classic heckle. | 是啊 真会捣乱 |
[15:03] | Becca recognized it | 贝卡认出了那是他的鸡巴 |
[15:03] | on account of it having been in her mouth so much. | 因为那东西已经很久没插过她的嘴了 |
[15:10] | Did you hear? | 你们听说了吗 |
[15:12] | They broke up. | 他们分手了 |
[15:12] | Who? | 谁 |
[15:13] | Jimmy and Gretchen? | 吉米和格雷琴吗 |
[15:14] | – No. – What? | -不是吧 -什么 |
[15:15] | Yeah. Gretchen’s really upset. | 真的 格雷琴现在好伤心 |
[15:18] | I can’t say I’m that surprised. | 我觉得我并不怎么惊讶 |
[15:20] | They’re both quite spirited. | 他们都太能闹了 |
[15:22] | That’s a bummer. | 真够糟糕的 |
[15:24] | I should call him. | 我该给他打个电话 |
[15:25] | He’s probably waiting to hear from me. | 他或许在等着我打过去安慰呢 |
[15:27] | Let me get one of those? | 能给我抽一根吗 |
[15:28] | These are pretty expensive. | 这烟很贵的好吗 |
[15:42] | Superman is aware that kryptonite is his kryptonite, | 超人知道氪星石就是他的克星 |
[15:46] | and he keeps getting mixed up with it anyway. | 但他却还是跟那玩意儿纠缠不清 |
[15:48] | Women, romantic happiness, is my kryptonite. | 女人 幸福的感情 就是我的克星 |
[15:52] | I got complacent being with Becca and produced shit-all. | 我当初跟贝卡在一起很满足 结果却糟糕透了 |
[15:55] | And the minute she left me twisting up on that hill with that ring | 她任由我拿着戒指 把我抛弃在山上时 |
[15:59] | Bam, the book came to me. | 我就灵感爆发写出一本书 |
[16:01] | Whole cloth. | 一下子全写出来了 |
[16:02] | And then– then I did it again. | 但之后 我又重蹈覆辙了 |
[16:04] | At that selfsame succubi’s wedding, no less. | 就在那同一个魔女的婚礼上 |
[16:08] | And, no doubt, | 毫无疑问 |
[16:09] | my work suffered being with Gretchen. | 跟格雷琴在一起 我的创作灵感都枯竭了 |
[16:12] | And now, | 现在 |
[16:13] | having broken up with her is guaranteed to release the words. | 跟她分手 肯定能让我思如泉涌 |
[16:18] | In fact, I can feel | 实际上 我都能感觉到 |
[16:19] | all my creative juices returning to me already. | 创意的小火花又回到我大脑中了 |
[16:24] | I wouldn’t be surprised if I started playing guitar again. | 如果我又重新开始弹吉他 我也不会感到惊讶的 |
[16:27] | Nope. | 不会的 |
[16:29] | Would not be surprised at all. | 完全不会觉得惊讶 |
[16:31] | Cheers, mate. | 干杯 老兄 |
[16:36] | This is normally where you make a weird non sequitur | 通常这时候你会发表一些古怪的错误言论 |
[16:38] | and I chastise you and continue talking. | 我会抨击死你 然后继续说 |
[16:41] | Yeah, well, with Gretchen, | 好吧 有了格雷琴以后 |
[16:42] | you’ve been actually kind of fun to be around, | 你似乎成了个挺有趣的人 容易相处 |
[16:44] | but if you’re telling me | 但如果你是在告诉我 |
[16:45] | that we’re going back to you being a hundred percent dick | 我们又要回到你变成个彻头彻尾的混蛋的时代 |
[16:48] | so that you can write another stupid book I won’t read? | 那样你才能写出一本我根本都不会看的蠢书 |
[16:54] | Unsubscribe. | 恕不奉陪 |
[16:55] | Whoa, what are you doing? | 你在干什么呢 |
[16:56] | You never pay for drinks. | 你以前喝酒从没掏过钱啊 |
[16:57] | I’m done owing you stuff, Jimmy. | 我不想再欠你的了 吉米 |
[16:59] | Oh, sit down, man. | 坐下 老兄 |
[17:00] | Don’t tell me what to do. | 别指挥我怎么做 |
[17:01] | You don’t get to tell me what to do anymore! | 你无权再指挥我怎么做了 |
[17:05] | It’s PTSD. | 创伤后应激障碍 |
[17:06] | He’s all right, he’s fine. | 他没事 没问题 |
[17:07] | You know that night you met Gretchen? | 你还记得你和格雷琴相遇的那晚吗 |
[17:09] | Do you remember how nervous I was to go to Becca’s wedding? | 你知道我去参加贝卡的婚礼时有多紧张吗 |
[17:14] | How crowds freak me out? | 人群让我有多惊恐 |
[17:16] | That was a lifetime ago. | 那都是几辈子前的事了 |
[17:18] | It was two months ago. | 才两个月前而已 |
[17:20] | You brought me as a prop and then forgot about me. | 你把我当个道具带过去 然后忘记了我的存在 |
[17:24] | I had to sit with a bunch of very condescending | 我不得不坐在一帮颐指气使 |
[17:27] | and unfriendly children | 非常不友好的孩子中间 |
[17:28] | who wouldn’t even invite me to the after party. | 他们都不愿意邀请我参加宴后派对 |
[17:31] | I’m going to get my stuff. | 我去拿走我的东西 |
[17:34] | I’ll leave the keys on the table. | 我会把钥匙放在桌上的 |
[17:35] | Wait. | 等等 |
[17:40] | You didn’t read my book? | 你没看过我的书吗 |
[17:43] | No way. | 不可能看的 |
[17:45] | It looked crazy boring. | 看上去超级无聊 |
[17:46] | Well, fine, go. | 好吧 你走吧 |
[17:48] | You’re only helping me. | 你这倒是在帮我 |
[17:49] | Now I’m even… | 现在我更加… |
[17:50] | even more alone. | 更加孤寡了 |
[17:56] | Hey, I got something for you. | 嘿 我有个东西要送给你 |
[18:17] | She left. Huh. Bitches be trippin’. | 她竟然走了 女人可真够小题大做的 |
[18:21] | Speaking of bitches, where’d you say Lindsay was? | 说到女人 你刚说琳赛去哪儿了来着 |
[18:22] | Comforting Gretchen after the breakup. Still. | 安慰分手后的格雷琴 安慰到现在呢 |
[18:26] | Sweet. | 好吧 |
[18:27] | Let’s bust open some scotch and get dumb. | 我们来喝点威士忌 发发酒疯吧 |
[18:29] | I really shouldn’t. | 我不能喝 |
[18:32] | And didn’t you say you have surgery in the morning? | 你不是说你明早还要做手术吗 |
[18:34] | Come on, Paul. | 别这样啊 保罗 |
[18:35] | Don’t be such a fa… | 别这么… |
[19:00] | Marriage is such bullshit. | 婚姻可真够扯淡的 |
[19:02] | Why didn’t you warn me? | 你当初怎么不警告我啊 |
[19:04] | The morning of your wedding, | 你办婚礼的那天早上 |
[19:05] | I said, “Lindsay, don’t do this.” | 我说 “琳赛 别结婚” |
[19:07] | The girls are back. | “好闺咪”又回来啦 |
[19:10] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[19:12] | I never told you | 我从没告诉过你 |
[19:14] | I was gonna move to New York after Becca’s wedding. | 我本打算在参加完贝卡的婚礼后搬去纽约的 |
[19:16] | What? | 神马 |
[19:17] | I was like, | 我心想着 |
[19:18] | “Everyone’s getting so serious about everything. | “大家对一切都变得好认真 |
[19:21] | Ooh, my marriage, my career, I have groceries.” | 哎呀我的婚姻 我的事业 我要去买杂货” |
[19:26] | I was like, “Nothing’s keeping me here, let’s go.” | 我心想”我在这里也没什么好留恋的了 走吧” |
[19:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:30] | Okay what? | 好吧什么 |
[19:32] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[19:33] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[19:34] | Gretchen, nothing’s keeping me here, either. | 格雷琴 我在这里也没什么好留恋的了 |
[19:36] | Lindsay. | 琳赛 |
[19:37] | Think about it. | 好好想想啊 |
[19:38] | We can do drugs | 我们可以嗑药 |
[19:40] | and go to weird Puerto Rican dance halls | 然后去古怪的波多黎各舞厅 |
[19:42] | and take so much New York dick | 狂勾引纽约大屌男 |
[19:44] | that our pussies start talking like, | 直到我们的小逼逼抱怨说 |
[19:46] | “Oh, another one– fuggedaboutit.” | “哎呀又来插我啦 休想” |
[19:49] | But they won’t forget about it, Gretch, | 但不可能不插的 格雷琴 |
[19:51] | because we’re just that memorable. | 我们就是那么令人一插难忘 |
[19:53] | How much blow have you done? | 你是嗑了多少可卡因啊 |
[19:54] | Oh, my God, I’m so excited about this plan | 天啊 我对这计划感到好激动 |
[19:56] | that I have to pee. | 我要去撒个尿 |
[20:04] | Yo, what the hell are you doing? | 哟 你在搞毛呢 |
[20:07] | Partying, what? | 开派对啊 怎么了 |
[20:08] | This is where we work. | 这里是我们工作的地方 |
[20:10] | Come on. | 得了吧 |
[20:11] | This is where you do drugs and make up nonsense into the mic. | 这里是你们嗑药 对着麦克风瞎叫唤的地方啊 |
[20:18] | You know, you were actually a pretty good PR rep, there. | 其实 你以前真的是个很出色的公关专家 |
[20:24] | But lately, your ass has been tragic. | 但最近 你个贱人实在太不像话了 |
[20:28] | If Rick hadn’t died in that Jet Ski accident | 如果瑞克没有因摩托艇事故死掉 |
[20:30] | his ass would be replacing you right now. | 那他现在立刻就会来取代你 |
[20:34] | You do the same dumb stuff I do. | 你也跟我这样狂放不羁啊 |
[20:36] | Bitch, I am 21. | 贱人 我可是21岁 |
[20:37] | You’re 30. | 你都30岁了 |
[20:40] | Hey, blood… | 嘿 亲爱滴 |
[20:42] | Should we live in a studio in New York? | 我们该住在纽约的录音棚里吗 |
[20:44] | If we bang the same guys we only need one bed. | 如果我们上的是同一个男人 只需一张床就行了 |
[20:47] | Gretch, do coke off my titties. | 格雷琴 从我的奶子上吸粉吧 |
[20:49] | I… I’m gonna go home. | 我 我得回家了 |
[20:51] | With who, Shitstain? | 跟谁 施斯坦吗 |
[20:52] | ‘Cause I’ll take the other one. | 我就要剩下的那个吧 |
[20:54] | No, alone. | 不是 一个人回去 |
[20:57] | This feels like someone else. I don’t know. | 我觉得这不像是我 我也说不清 |
[21:00] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[21:02] | I’m gonna go home, I’m gonna take a shower | 我现在打算回家 好好洗个澡 |
[21:03] | and I’m gonna figure out what I’m gonna do with my life. | 然后再想清楚 我打算如何利用好我的人生 |
[21:06] | Maybe you should, too. | 或许你也该这样 |
[21:07] | Are you goddamn kidding me? | 你他妈是在逗我呢吧 |
[21:09] | You always give me shit for being married | 你一直批评我结婚的事 |
[21:12] | and now I’m cheating on my husband and you bail? | 现在我背着我老公偷汉子 你又想退出了吗 |
[21:16] | You always bail on me, | 你总是抛下我 |
[21:17] | and I’m sick of it. | 我真是受够了 |
[21:19] | I can only help myself, Linds, sorry. | 我只能自救了 琳赛 抱歉 |
[21:22] | Fine! I don’t need you! | 行吧 我不需要你 |
[21:25] | You watch! | 你瞧好了 |
[21:33] | Come on. | 快啊 |
[21:37] | Shit. | 该死 |
[21:42] | Well, you were right, Jimmy. | 你猜对了 吉米 |
[21:45] | Here I am. | 我来了 |
[21:47] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[21:48] | Your prediction. At the wedding. | 你在婚礼上的预测 |
[21:51] | What are you talking about? | 你在胡说些什么呢 |
[21:54] | “You and I have not made love for the last time.” | “你和我以后还会继续做爱的” |
[21:58] | Why would you say that? | 你为什么要说这种话啊 |
[22:00] | No, you said that. | 不 这话是你说的 |
[22:02] | At my wedding. | 在我的婚礼上说的 |
[22:03] | I did? | 真的吗 |
[22:04] | Well, that was quite a heckle. | 那可真够黑的 |
[22:06] | Oh, shut up. Come on, let’s go. | 闭嘴 好了 我们开始吧 |
[22:08] | Becca, please… | 贝卡 别这样 |
[22:09] | What are you doing? | 你这是干什么呢 |
[22:11] | Is this a joke? | 你是在开玩笑吗 |
[22:13] | Are you not gonna have sex with me? | 你不打算跟我做爱吗 |
[22:15] | Becca, you’re married. | 贝卡 你已经结婚了 |
[22:18] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[22:20] | You are a sociopath. | 你是个反社会者 |
[22:21] | I should’ve known. | 我早该看出来的 |
[22:23] | I-Is my entire life just a game to you? | 我的整个人生对你而言就是个游戏吗 |
[22:26] | Becca, please, why don’t you just go home? | 贝卡 别这样 你先回家吧 |
[22:27] | Get some sleep. | 好好睡一觉 |
[22:29] | You look tired. | 你看上去很疲倦 |
[22:31] | Oh, my God, are you… | 天啊 你… |
[23:04] | *You and I…* | *你和我* |
[23:09] | *Something, fly…* | *什么什么 飞起来* |
[23:14] | *Do, do, do With love for-for…* | *有了爱的…* |
[23:21] | *Y-You I want to fly* | *对你的爱 我想飞翔* |
[23:28] | *I want to fly Fly-y…* | *我想飞起来* |
[23:42] | *Dun, dun back home.* | *回家* |