时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:57] | 惊喜烧烤派对 地点:贝卡和弗南家 | |
[02:41] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[02:46] | What the hell is Jimmy doing here? | 吉米怎么会出现在这里 |
[02:47] | And I thought you promised | 你之前不是保证过 |
[02:48] | you weren’t gonna make your disgusting punch. | 不会调你那恶心的潘趣酒的吗 |
[02:49] | Babe, my boys expect the trash juice. | 宝贝 我的兄弟们都想喝黑暗饮料呢 |
[02:52] | Your boys? | 你的兄弟们 |
[02:52] | Yeah. You know I never get to see them. | 是啊 你也知道我跟他们难得见一面 |
[02:54] | Dave’s got, like, a billion stupid kids, | 达夫生了一窝蠢孩子 |
[02:56] | and Slider’s a state senator now. It sucks. | 斯莱德现在成了州议员 真是烦透了 |
[02:58] | Fine, but why did you invite Jimmy? | 好吧 那你干嘛邀请吉米 |
[03:00] | Men stop making friends at 23. It’s science. | 男人到了23岁就停止交朋友了 那是科学事实 |
[03:02] | When was the last time I had any visitors to my man cave, | 上次有人探访我的男人窝是什么时候的事了啊 |
[03:05] | except that zero Paul? | 除了那个废物保罗 |
[03:08] | Did you bring the lemons? | 你带柠檬了吗 |
[03:10] | I give people one job! | 我就拜托你做一件事你都做不好 |
[03:11] | Hey, Linds, taste this. | 嘿 小琳 来尝尝这个 |
[03:13] | No, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[03:13] | I’m actually not drinking. | 我已经不喝酒了 |
[03:16] | What? | 怎么了 |
[03:17] | Listen, I never told Paul | 听着 我没把我们之前练瑜伽时 |
[03:19] | about what I told you at yoga. | 我告诉你的那事对保罗说 |
[03:20] | You promised! | 你当时保证会说的 |
[03:21] | I’m snowballing here, sis. | 我现在越来越淫乱了 老姐 |
[03:23] | It’s like that time you guys had that intervention for me | 就像上次我在海边度过一学期的淫靡生活后 |
[03:25] | right after semester at sea. | 你们对我的劝解挽救一样 |
[03:27] | You know what, Linds? | 你知道吗 琳赛 |
[03:28] | Your cockaholism may be just about | 你对鸡巴的狂热现在可能是 |
[03:30] | the least important thing in the world to me right now. | 对我而言最微不足道的事了 |
[03:32] | I need this party to go off without a hitch. | 我希望这个派对圆满顺利地结束 |
[03:34] | It’s a big deal. | 那是件大事 |
[03:38] | You sure? | 你确定不喝吗 |
[03:40] | Just have a sip. | 就抿一小口吧 |
[03:42] | A sip. Here you go. | 一小口 给 |
[03:47] | I didn’t know you’d be coming. | 我之前都不知道你也会来呢 |
[03:48] | Can we do this later? | 我们能晚点再谈吗 |
[03:49] | I have to find Gretchen. | 我得找到格雷琴 |
[03:50] | Oh, did that idiot invite her, too? | 那个蠢货也邀请她了吗 |
[03:53] | – I’m actually glad you’re here. – Why? | -我其实很高兴你来了 -为什么 |
[03:55] | You’re gonna try and have sex with me again? | 你又想勾引我上床吗 |
[03:56] | It was a momentary lapse of sanity. | 我那天只是一时失去理智 |
[03:58] | So, thank you for… going against your animal instincts towards me. | 谢谢你面对我时 克制住了你的禽兽本能 |
[04:03] | My animal instinct is to run into traffic. | 我的动物本能就是冲进车流里撞死 |
[04:05] | Oh, come on, Jimmy. | 得了吧 吉米 |
[04:06] | We both know I could have flicked off one shoe… | 我们都知道 只要我当时脱掉一只鞋 |
[04:09] | Your feet are awful, Bec. | 你的脚丑死了 贝卡 |
[04:12] | Shallow nail beds, pathetic arches. | 甲床浅薄 足弓丑陋 |
[04:14] | I only forced myself to occasionally finish on the abominable things | 我有时是强迫自己射在你那恶心的脚上 |
[04:18] | so you wouldn’t know how repulsive they really are. | 那样你就不知道你的脚有多么令人反胃了 |
[04:22] | Well, at least my heart isn’t repulsive, Jimmy! | 至少我的心不令人反胃 吉米 |
[04:44] | Hey, you. | 你好啊 |
[04:45] | Hey. Have-have you seen Gretchen? | 你好 你看到格雷琴了吗 |
[04:47] | Remember when you started dating my sister, | 还记得当年你和我老姐刚开始恋爱的时候 |
[04:49] | she and I were still living together, | 她和我还住在一起 |
[04:51] | and I would listen through the wall | 我趴在墙上偷听你们做爱的声音 |
[04:53] | and scrunch my pillow into the perfect shape? | 把我的枕头搓成完美的形状用来摩擦小洞 |
[04:55] | No! Stop. What?! | 不是吧 别说了 什么 |
[04:56] | I’ve had that pillow since I was 11. | 我从11岁就开始用那个枕头了 |
[04:59] | His name is Brandon Pointycorners. | 我给它取了个名字叫”布男凳·尖尖角” |
[05:06] | Have you lost your mind?! | 你是疯了吗 |
[05:07] | Come on. Just kiss me. | 来啊 吻我啊 |
[05:09] | You and Gretchen broke up. It doesn’t matter. | 你和格雷琴都分手了 也没关系了啊 |
[05:12] | We’re all gonna die. | 人总有一死 |
[05:16] | Oh, no. Oh, no! | 不好 不好 |
[05:20] | Gretchen! | 格雷琴 |
[05:24] | Oh, hey, Jimmy. | 嘿 吉米 |
[05:26] | This is my new roommate Nigel. | 这是我的新室友 奈杰 |
[05:28] | Nigel, this is my old roommate. | 奈杰 这是我的旧室友 |
[05:30] | Hi. Do we know each other? | 你好 我们认识吗 |
[05:32] | I don’t think so. How is it, then, mate? | 我觉得不认识 你还好吗 老兄 |
[05:35] | You just happened to find another English roommate? | 你”恰巧”又找了个英国人当室友吗 |
[05:40] | When did you come over? | 你是什么时候过来的 |
[05:40] | Uh, May 2008. I was at university there studying design, | 2008年5月 我当时是在大学学设计 |
[05:44] | but it wasn’t for me. | 但那不是很适合我 |
[05:45] | Dorm or apartment? | 你住宿舍还是公寓 |
[05:47] | Oh, you mean flat. | 你是说小区房吧 |
[05:48] | Dorm. Uh, Scotia Quay. | 住宿舍的 苏格夏区 |
[05:51] | Why? Do you know it? | 怎么 你知道那地方吗 |
[05:55] | Gretchen! | 格雷琴 |
[05:57] | Gretchen. | 格雷琴 |
[06:00] | Ooh. Gretchen! | 格雷琴 |
[06:03] | Don’t you walk away from me! | 你别躲着我啊 |
[06:06] | You were trying to kiss my boy… my ex-boyfriend! | 你刚刚想亲我男…我前男友 |
[06:10] | What is wrong with you? | 你是哪根筋搭错了啊 |
[06:11] | I have a disease. | 我有病 |
[06:12] | Your only disease is that you don’t love your husband. | 你唯一的病 就是你不爱你丈夫 |
[06:15] | I’m trying to be better. | 我也想变好啊 |
[06:16] | By kissing Jimmy? You creep! | 通过吻吉米吗 你个变态 |
[06:20] | I lost my best friend. | 我失去了我最好的朋友 |
[06:22] | I’m losing my husband. I don’t know what I want. | 我也快要失去我丈夫了 我不知道我想要什么 |
[06:26] | *And you’ll be left be alone* | *你会成为孤家寡人* |
[06:29] | *And you’ll be left be alone* | *你会成为孤家寡人* |
[06:34] | You left me behind, Gretchen, | 你抛下了我 格雷琴 |
[06:37] | at the rapper party, in life. | 在那个说唱派对和在生活中都是的 |
[06:39] | You always leave me behind. | 你总是抛下我 |
[06:40] | I had to figure out my own shit! | 我得想办法解决我自己的烂摊子 |
[06:43] | And I can’t do that with you sitting on my shoulder | 但如果你在我身边 我就不可能做到 |
[06:45] | like some stacked cartoon devil whispering, | 你就像个丰乳肥臀的卡通魔鬼在我耳边说着 |
[06:49] | “Take dicks, do more coke, help me destroy my marriage.” | “操鸡巴 多嗑药 帮我毁掉我的婚姻吧” |
[06:53] | That is really hurtful. | 你这么说真的很伤人 |
[06:55] | You think I’m the devil? | 你觉得我是个魔鬼吗 |
[06:57] | Jimmy was gonna propose to me. | 吉米原本打算向我求婚的 |
[06:59] | What?! | 什么 |
[07:01] | I found the ring. | 我发现了求婚戒指 |
[07:02] | That’s why I stopped seeing him. | 所以我才断了跟他的交往 |
[07:03] | It’s why I’ve been acting so weird. | 所以我最近才表现得这么古怪 |
[07:05] | Oh, my God. I can’t believe it. | 我的天啊 我真不敢相信 |
[07:08] | What is wrong with him? | 他是有什么毛病啊 |
[07:09] | I know! Hey. | 我也觉得 怎么说话呢 |
[07:13] | Well, at least you tried with Jimmy. | 至少你努力尝试跟他在一起了啊 |
[07:17] | Did I really though? | 我真的有努力吗 |
[07:19] | Part of me feels like I had one foot out the door the whole time. | 我略觉得一直以来我都随时准备逃离这段感情 |
[07:21] | But, I mean, marriage? How ridiculous is that? | 婚姻 真是太荒唐了 |
[07:25] | It’s so ordinary. | 也太随大流了 |
[07:26] | I know. What’s wrong with us? | 我也觉得 我们是怎么回事啊 |
[07:29] | Are we feminists? Is this feminism? | 我们是女权主义者吗 这是女权主义吗 |
[07:33] | We’re just running away from stuff. | 我们只是不断在逃避而已 |
[07:35] | I don’t think that’s feminism. It’s fear. | 我觉得那不是女权主义 而是恐惧 |
[07:38] | So what are you saying? | 所以你是什么意思 |
[07:40] | That actually trying is the brave thing? | 努力去过正常人的生活是很勇敢的吗 |
[07:46] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[07:49] | Maybe buying in is really the punk rock choice. | 或许投资未来才是最好的选择 |
[07:55] | Am I considering this? Oh my god. | 我竟然真的在考虑这事了吗 天啊 |
[07:58] | Uh-uh, bitch. Don’t you leave me behind! | 贱人 这次不准抛下我了 |
[08:00] | You’re not gonna be the only one trying things. | 你不能一个人去尝试 |
[08:03] | I know. | 我想到了 |
[08:05] | I’ll have a baby. | 我来生个孩子吧 |
[08:06] | Ew! With Paul? | 好恶 跟保罗生吗 |
[08:07] | Yes! Gretch, we’re going to buy in. | 是的 格雷琴 我们要开始投资未来 |
[08:13] | I think we may be growing up. | 我觉得我们这是在成长 |
[08:15] | I know. Isn’t it awful? | 我也觉得 很可怕不是吗 |
[08:18] | If you ever try to kiss Jimmy again, I will punch you in the clit. | 如果你再敢吻吉米 我就打爆你的阴蒂 |
[08:21] | Deal. | 可以 |
[08:26] | The Scotland situation, huh? | 现在苏格兰闹独立挺烦的哈 |
[08:28] | “Stay with us, Scotland. You belong in the UK.” | “别走 苏格兰 你是大英帝国的一份子” |
[08:31] | Coronation Street finally cancelled. | 《加冕街》播了几十年总算要被取消了 |
[08:33] | Jimmy, if it had been, | 吉米 如果真被取消了 |
[08:34] | my mum would have rung me crying, | 我妈肯定会打电话跟我哭诉的 |
[08:35] | so I think that you’re wrong about that one. | 所以我觉得这一点你说错了 |
[08:39] | All right. | 好吧 |
[08:41] | So where are you guys living? | 你们现在住在哪儿 |
[08:45] | Uh, we’re over, uh… | 我们住在… |
[08:46] | – Uh, west, uh… No. – N-Nicaragua. | -西… -尼加拉瓜 |
[08:48] | – Little. Little. – Little. Little… | -小 小 -小 小 |
[08:50] | Little Nicaragua. | 小尼加拉瓜 |
[08:52] | I knew it! You rubbish liars. | 我早猜到了 你们撒谎的水平太烂了 |
[08:56] | Sorry, Edgar. I studied as hard as I could. | 抱歉 埃德加 我已经尽量事先学习了 |
[08:59] | Talk. | 交代吧 |
[09:00] | He’s an actor I met a while back. | 他是我不久前认识的一个演员 |
[09:03] | – NCIS:L.A.? – Yes! | -演《海军罪案调查处洛杉矶篇》的 -没错 |
[09:06] | Thank you! Thanks. I love my fans. | 谢谢你 谢谢 我很爱我的粉丝的 |
[09:09] | Well, uh, I’m gonna go mingle. | 我去融入这个派对玩去了 |
[09:12] | I’ll-I’ll come with you. | 我跟你一起去吧 |
[09:14] | Keep watching, dude. | 要继续收看哦 老兄 |
[09:15] | Oh, of course. | 当然了 |
[09:21] | No, no one can leave yet. No, actually, guys, you… | 别 都别走 不行 各位 你们… |
[09:25] | You want a juice? Do you want a trash juice? | 你想喝果汁吗 黑暗料理界的明星饮料 |
[09:26] | Trash juice. Are you ready for your trash juice? | 黑暗饮料 准备好来一杯黑暗饮料了吗 |
[09:28] | Here’s the rest of the vodka. I’m putting it in. | 剩余的伏特加都在这儿了 我都倒进去 |
[09:30] | Trash juice! Trash juice! | 黑暗饮料 黑暗饮料 |
[09:31] | I made so much trash juice. | 我调了好多的黑暗饮料 |
[09:32] | You guys should have some. | 你们真该来尝尝 |
[09:34] | Do I have to drink all this trash juice by myself?! | 我难道要一个人把这些黑暗饮料喝光吗 |
[09:41] | Drink your juice, boys! | 喝起来吧 兄弟们 |
[09:59] | There you are. | 你在这儿啊 |
[10:02] | Doing dishes at someone else’s house. | 在别人家帮着洗盘子 |
[10:07] | I saw this and thought of you, because you’re so sweet. | 我看到这个就想起了你 因为你也很甜蜜 |
[10:11] | And because you love raisins. | 而且因为你喜欢吃葡萄干 |
[10:13] | Even though they’re disgusting failed grapes. | 尽管它们都是用恶心的烂葡萄做的 |
[10:18] | Sorry what I said about raisins. | 抱歉我这么贬低葡萄干 |
[10:20] | I saw you trying to kiss Jimmy. | 我之前看到你想吻吉米了 |
[10:23] | What? What?! What are… what are you… | 什么 神马 你在胡说些… |
[10:26] | I’m not stupid. I saw you. | 我不傻 我亲眼看到了 |
[10:29] | Come on. You’re my Paullywog. | 别生气 你是我的”宝罗”啊 |
[10:32] | Stop it. | 别来这一套 |
[10:34] | You respect me so little that you… | 你对我毫无尊重 以至于… |
[10:36] | Honey. Okay, honey, I know. | 亲爱的 我知道的 亲爱的 |
[10:39] | I’m sorry, but that was before. | 我很抱歉 但那是很久前的事了 |
[10:42] | That was half an hour ago. | 那才是半小时前的事 |
[10:43] | Right, before now. | 是啊 是此刻之前的 |
[10:46] | I… | 我… |
[10:50] | I’m so messed up. | 我整个人都一团乱 |
[10:53] | You don’t need a telescope to see that. | 不需要望远镜就能看出这一点 |
[11:14] | There you are. Hey. Right, listen… | 你在这儿啊 你好 听我说… |
[11:17] | You listen. I know that I have issues, | 你才给我听着 我知道我这人有很多毛病 |
[11:20] | but it is not up to you to fix them. | 但你没有权力替我改正那些毛病 |
[11:21] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[11:22] | Okay, look, I massively overstepped with your parents, | 听着 我那天在你父母面前的确是管得太宽了 |
[11:25] | and nothing like that will ever happen again. | 以后绝对不会再发生这种事了 |
[11:28] | – Okay. – Okay? | -好吧 -好吗 |
[11:30] | I did not expect you to apologize so quickly. | 我没想到你会这么快道歉 |
[11:32] | Look, I appreciate that we have a strong connection, | 听着 我很高兴我们之间很合得来 |
[11:37] | but right now, that? That’s crazytown. | 但现在就那样 也太疯狂了吧 |
[11:42] | Have I thought about it? | 我是否有考虑过那事 |
[11:44] | Maybe in some abstract way way down the line, | 或许抽象地思考过 但肯定是很久后的事了 |
[11:48] | but clearly now would be bonkers. | 现在就发生的话 实在是太疯狂了 |
[11:53] | But… then I started thinking about it | 但是 后来我又仔细考虑了一番 |
[11:58] | and maybe we’re like two pit bulls, you know? | 或许我们就像是两头斗牛犬 |
[12:02] | You put either with another dog, and that dog’s toast. | 你把其中一头跟其他狗放在一起 那狗就遭殃了 |
[12:06] | But, together, they’re couch buds. | 但在一起时 它们就是贴心小伴侣 |
[12:09] | They nullify the threat through mutually assured destruction. | 因为相互间的毁灭力 反而抵消了威胁 |
[12:13] | So, uh… I don’t know. | 所以 我也说不清了 |
[12:16] | I mean, it’s bananas, Jimmy. | 反正就是很疯狂 吉米 |
[12:18] | But, um… What I mean is, uh… | 但是呢 我的意思就是… |
[12:27] | I mean, the punk rock choice, Jimmy, is yes. | 最好的选择就是 吉米 我愿意 |
[12:30] | So screw it. Why not? | 管他呢 为什么不呢 |
[12:33] | Yes, Jimmy. Yes. | 我愿意 吉米 我愿意 |
[12:40] | What are you talking about? | 你在说些什么呢 |
[12:41] | I found the engagement ring in your drawer. | 我在你的抽屉里发现了那枚订婚戒指 |
[12:44] | That is why I freaked out. | 所以我之前才吓坏了 |
[12:47] | But then I started thinking about it, | 但我后来又仔细考虑了一番 |
[12:49] | and-and the thing about pit bulls, how… Oh, God. | 像斗牛犬那样…天啊 |
[12:56] | Th-The ring was for Becca. | 那枚戒指是我之前向贝卡求婚的 |
[12:58] | Almost three years ago. | 差不多是3年前的事了 |
[13:00] | I was… I was just too embarrassed to return it. D-Did you… | 我只是…不好意思退给首饰店 你… |
[13:04] | Oh, Gretchen, don’t be embarrassed. | 格雷琴 别觉得丢人啊 |
[13:05] | I shit myself earlier, and that is only the second | 我之前把屎拉身上了 但那却是我 |
[13:08] | most embarrassing thing that has happened to me today. | 今天遇到的第二丢人的事 |
[13:16] | Are you leaving? | 你是要走了吗 |
[13:17] | Yes, I cannot stay here anymore. | 是的 我没办法再呆在这里了 |
[13:19] | You can’t leave me again. | 你不能再次丢下我 |
[13:20] | I’m seriously gonna lose it. Gretchen, you have to stay. | 我真的会失控的 格雷琴 你一定要留下来 |
[13:23] | Or… I’m gonna suck that guy’s dick. | 否则 我就去舔那个男人的鸡巴 |
[13:26] | And that guy’s dick. | 以及那个男人的鸡巴 |
[13:28] | And definitely that guy’s dick. | 绝对不能错过那个男人的鸡巴 |
[13:29] | Okay, okay. I’ll stay. I’ll stay. | 好吧 好吧 我留下 |
[13:33] | Why do you smell like shrimp? | 你怎么身上一股虾臭味儿 |
[13:39] | Hello. Hello. | 大家好 大家好 |
[13:42] | Hello? Quiet. Shut that goddamn music off. | 大家好 安静 把该死的音乐给我关了 |
[13:48] | Okay, well, whew, first of all, | 好了 首先 |
[13:52] | how hashtag blessed are we to have you, | 我们真的感觉很幸运 |
[13:55] | our dearest friends, gathered with us tonight? | 能有你们这些最亲爱的朋友 与我们共聚今晚 |
[13:58] | As a society, we go through nothing alone. | 作为一个整体 我们无论做什么都不会孤单 |
[14:02] | We are a family. | 我们是一家人 |
[14:04] | A family of friends, coworkers, | 一个由朋友 同事 |
[14:07] | neighbors we don’t know very well. | 以及不太熟的邻居组成的大家庭 |
[14:08] | Listen, I had a momentary lapse of sanity with Becca. | 听着 我之前跟贝卡在一起时有片刻失去了理智 |
[14:12] | The worst thing is this means you wanted to marry Becca, | 最令人生气的是 那意味着你想娶贝卡 |
[14:14] | but you can’t even let me spend the night without it | 但你从来都不让我安安稳稳过一夜 |
[14:16] | becoming a goddamn traumatic event. | 每次都要演变成”大灾难” |
[14:22] | 29 years ago, a baby girl was born. | 29年前 一个小女孩出生在这世上 |
[14:26] | 29? | 真是29岁吗 |
[14:28] | And all she wanted, | 她一直想要的 |
[14:29] | ever since she was pretending to breast-feed her Baby All Gone, | 从她开始假装给小洋娃娃喂奶的时候 |
[14:33] | was to have her own baby. | 她就开始幻想生个自己的小孩 |
[14:35] | There is a quote from one of my favorite books, | 接下来我想引用我最爱的书中的一句话 |
[14:38] | The Little Prince by Antoine de… | 也就是《小王子》 作者是安托万… |
[14:40] | I pregged her up, you guys! | 我把她肚子搞大了 各位 |
[14:42] | I’m pregnant! I’m having a baby! | 我怀孕了 我要生孩子了 |
[14:49] | Hello, everybody! | 大家好啊 |
[14:53] | Um, we’re having a baby, too! | 我们也要生孩子了 |
[14:58] | Well, not yet, but we’re gonna start trying to have one. Yay! | 现在还没有 但我们要开始造人了 好棒 |
[15:04] | What is wrong with you? | 你是怎么回事啊 |
[15:06] | How dare you try to ruin my moment. | 你怎敢试图毁掉属于我的时刻 |
[15:07] | It’s always your moment! | 永远都是属于你的时刻 |
[15:10] | When’s my moment? | 什么时候才是属于我的时刻 |
[15:10] | You had your moment | 你比你姐姐早结婚 |
[15:11] | when you got married before your older sister, | 就已经算是享受过属于你的时刻了 |
[15:14] | which is an aggressive and hateful act in any culture! | 那在任何国家的文化中 都是霸道而令人厌恶的 |
[15:17] | This isn’t about you. | 重点不在于你 |
[15:19] | This is about me and Paul and-and our… | 而在于我和保罗 以及我们的… |
[15:21] | Stop it! | 别说了 |
[15:25] | – I’m not having a baby with you. – Paul. | -我不会跟你一起生孩子的 -保罗 |
[15:28] | Because I’m having a baby with someone else. | 因为我要跟别人一起生孩子 |
[15:32] | At some point. In the future. | 是未来的某个时候 |
[15:36] | Because I’m involved with someone else. | 因为我已经跟别人产生了感情 |
[15:40] | Though, to be fair, it’s purely emotional at this point. | 不过 目前还只是纯洁的精神上的 |
[15:43] | I’m having an emotional affair. | 我精神出轨了 |
[15:46] | What are you talking about, Paul? | 你在胡说些什么呢 保罗 |
[15:48] | Her name is Amy. We met on a homebrew chat room. | 她叫艾米 我们是在网络聊天室认识的 |
[15:52] | What a loser. | 真是个窝囊废 |
[15:55] | Amy… She’s excited about me. | 艾米 她真的会为我心动 |
[15:58] | – She’s… nice to me. – Bear. | -她 对我很好 -宝贝 |
[16:01] | Lindsay, I want to begin the process of conscious uncoupling with you. | 琳赛 我想跟你清醒地解除婚姻关系 |
[16:05] | – No. – Yes, Lindsay. I want a divorce. | -不要 -必须要 琳赛 我要跟你离婚 |
[16:19] | Mom is gonna be so disappointed. | 妈一定会很失望的 |
[16:23] | Guess you better give us the good china. | 你最好把那套上等瓷器送给我们吧 |
[16:26] | Like your marriage is so perfect. | 就好像你的婚姻很完美似的 |
[16:28] | You nearly banged Jimmy last week. | 你上周还想跟吉米上床呢 |
[16:29] | What?! | 什么 |
[16:31] | Okay, just to clarify, she tried to bang me. | 好吧 我澄清一下 是她想上我 |
[16:35] | I turned her down. Marvelously satisfying, really. | 我拒绝了她 感觉真的很爽 |
[16:38] | You tried to sleep with him? | 你试图勾搭他上床 |
[16:40] | I thought he tried to kiss you at your house. | 不是说他跑到你家来试图吻你吗 |
[16:43] | Okay, that happened also. | 好吧 那事也属实 |
[16:45] | But it was… it was part of this thing | 但那是因为当时 |
[16:47] | where we were competing to bang our exes. | 我们都在比赛跟前任打炮 |
[16:49] | What is wrong with you two? | 你们两个是有什么毛病啊 |
[16:51] | You tried to bang my wife? | 你竟然试图上我老婆 |
[16:54] | She tried to sleep with me. | 是她想勾引我上床 |
[16:56] | I let you be my forever-friend. | 我让你成为我永远的朋友 |
[16:58] | I was gonna invite you into the man cave. | 我原本都打算邀请你进入我的男人窝了 |
[16:59] | I barely even know you. | 我都不怎么认识你 |
[17:01] | Well, now you’re gonna know… my fists and feet and stuff! | 现在你要好好认识一下我的 拳脚了 |
[17:05] | Oh, shit. | 糟糕 |
[17:09] | You British prick! | 你个英国大混蛋 |
[17:14] | Vernon, get him! | 弗南 打死他 |
[17:18] | Go to sleep, Vernon. | 安睡吧 弗南 |
[17:20] | Edgar, stop it! | 埃德加 住手 |
[17:21] | Go to sleep. | 安睡吧 |
[17:24] | But I’m not sleepy. | 但我不困啊 |
[17:29] | Oh, God. Get away from him. | 天啊 快离他远点 |
[17:32] | Vernon, Vernon. | 弗南 弗南 |
[17:34] | Okay, bye, Becca. | 再见了 贝卡 |
[17:35] | Congratulations. | 恭喜了 |
[17:37] | Wouldn’t it… | 难道… |
[17:38] | No, no, no. No, you c… you can’t go. | 不不不 你不能走 |
[17:41] | Hey, no, no. Where are you going? | 嘿 别啊 你们要去哪儿 |
[17:43] | Hey, no, no. No, no, no, no, no. No, no. | 别别别 不要啊 别走啊 |
[17:46] | You… This is my night! | 你们…今晚是属于我的夜晚 |
[17:52] | Has anyone seen Gretchen? | 有谁见到格雷琴了吗 |
[17:54] | Oh, sorry, Jimmy, but I think she left. | 不好意思 吉米 她好像已经走了 |
[17:59] | Hey, Jimmy. You want in on this? | 嘿 吉米 你想一起来玩吗 |
[18:02] | Uh, no, but have fun. | 不了 祝你们玩得爽 |
[18:04] | Listen. | 听着 |
[18:06] | I will kill you if you tell him I said so, | 如果你把我接下来的话告诉他 我就杀了你 |
[18:09] | but Edgar is one of the few genuinely decent people on this planet. | 但埃德加是这个星球上为数不多的好人了 |
[18:12] | You’re lucky to be his friend. | 你能跟他做朋友算你走运 |
[18:13] | Oh, I’m not his friend. He cleans toilets at my gym. | 我不是他朋友 他是在我去的健身房扫厕所的 |
[18:17] | Edgar got a job? | 埃德加找了份工作吗 |
[18:18] | I felt really bad about lying to him when we first met, | 我很内疚我们第一次见面时就骗了他 |
[18:20] | so I agreed to help him out today. | 所以才打算今天帮他一回 |
[18:22] | Plus, I’m great at accent work. | 并且 我很擅长模仿口音 |
[18:24] | Are you? | 你确定吗 |
[18:27] | Anyway, like I could really be friends | 话说回来 我怎么可能跟一个 |
[18:28] | with someone who lives in their car. | 住在车里的人做朋友呢 |
[18:45] | Uh, so, uh, uh, h-how have you been? | 你最近过得还好吗 |
[18:47] | Not well. I haven’t been feeding myself properly. | 不太好 我很久没好好吃过一顿饭了 |
[18:50] | I told you before I left, | 我走之前跟你交代过了 |
[18:51] | the menus are in a blue binder in the bottom drawer. | 食谱都放在底层抽屉的一个蓝色文件夹里了 |
[18:53] | Listen, maybe… Could you move back in? | 听着 或许 你能再搬回来吗 |
[18:57] | I… You’d be doing me a favor. | 我…那样就算你在帮我的大忙了 |
[19:00] | I have a job now, Jimmy. | 我现在有工作了 吉米 |
[19:01] | I’m making great progress. I can’t go backwards. | 我取得了很好的进步 我不能倒退 |
[19:04] | If I move back in, I’m paying rent, | 如果我要搬回去 那也得付房租 |
[19:07] | and I’m not cooking for you anymore. | 而且我不会免费为你做饭了 |
[19:09] | Market value for your bedroom is $1,200 a month. | 你的卧室在市场上的租金为每月1200美金 |
[19:11] | I will do some light housework. | 我可以做一些轻松点的家务活 |
[19:13] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[19:15] | Hey, coming up. | 要抛了 接住 |
[19:40] | Why can’t you just let this be over? | 你怎么就不能让这一切就此结束呢 |
[19:41] | Because I can’t. | 因为我做不到 |
[19:43] | Look, I don’t know why I proposed to Becca. | 听着 我也不知道我为什么会向贝卡求婚 |
[19:45] | It is a giant mystery, | 那是个巨大的谜团 |
[19:47] | fueled mostly by my desire to make up for my wretched family | 主要是因为我想弥补小时候不幸的家庭 |
[19:51] | and the fact that she gives spectacular blow jobs. | 以及她的口交技术堪称世界一流 |
[19:53] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[19:53] | Yeah, I do not know what’s going on with that mouth. | 是啊 我也不知道她那张嘴是有什么窍门 |
[19:56] | She’s like a human Brookstone massage chair. | 她就像是个人肉按摩椅 |
[19:59] | I am completely stunned by this information. | 我被这条信息震惊了 |
[20:01] | Maybe the sour face creates extra suction. | 或许苦瓜脸能够产生更强的吸力 |
[20:04] | Look, Becca was a choice. | 听着 贝卡是我当时的一个选择 |
[20:06] | A dumb choice, but a choice. | 虽是个愚蠢的选择 但也是个选择 |
[20:09] | You and I– we’re inevitable. | 你和我 我们是天注定的 |
[20:11] | Words, man. You got a lot of pretty words, | 真会用词 小哥 你就是甜言蜜语一堆 |
[20:14] | – but that doesn’t mean… – Shut up. | -但那并不意味着… -闭嘴 |
[20:15] | I’m not done. Let’s be those pit bulls. | 我还没说完呢 我们就像斗牛犬那样吧 |
[20:19] | I want to be your couch bud. Move in with me. | 我想做你的贴心小伴侣 搬去跟我一起住吧 |
[20:26] | Sorry. Why’d you do that? | 不好意思 你干嘛这样 |
[20:28] | I just humiliated myself by accepting your non-marriage proposal. | 我之前误以为你是求婚而接受 已经丢尽了脸 |
[20:32] | I cannot now move in with you. | 我现在没办法搬过去和你一起住 |
[20:33] | Yeah, but I’m… I’m actually asking you this time. | 是没错 但这次我是真的在邀请你了啊 |
[20:36] | Bullshit. You’re just doing this as a Hail mary | 狗屁 你这只是孤注一掷挽救罢了 |
[20:39] | because you know you’re about to lose me for good. | 因为你知道你就要永远失去我了 |
[20:41] | No, no, no! | 不 不是 |
[20:41] | I was… I was going to ask you at the party. | 我 我原本打算昨天在派对上就跟你说的 |
[20:43] | I had the key made yesterday. | 我昨天就把钥匙配好了 |
[20:44] | Look, my entire life, I’ve been obsessed | 听着 我这一辈子都在执迷于 |
[20:49] | with trying to live the life of a writer, | 过着作家的生活 |
[20:51] | just full of loneliness and suffering. | 充满孤独和苦难 |
[20:55] | But over the last two weeks, what I have finally realized | 但在过去的两周里 我终于明白 |
[21:01] | is that the worst possible draft of my life | 我的人生最差劲的草稿 |
[21:06] | is the one without you in it. | 就是缺少你存在的那一份 |
[21:08] | I hate it, Gretchen Cutler, | 我讨厌那样 格雷琴·卡特勒 |
[21:11] | but you goddamn floor me. | 但你真的彻底把我俘获了 |
[21:26] | No. | 不行 |
[21:31] | Not yet. | 现在还不行 |
[21:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:45] | Oh, shit. We’re gonna do this. | 该死 我们真要在一起了 |
[21:49] | Yeah. Shit. | 是啊 我操 |
[21:51] | We’re gonna do this, | 我们竟然真要这么做了 |
[21:52] | even though we know there is only one way this ends. | 尽管我们都清楚 这么做只有一种结局 |
[21:56] | Whether in a week or 20 years. | 不管是一周后还是20年后 |
[21:58] | there is horrible sadness and pain coming, | 肯定会出现巨大的悲伤和痛苦 |
[22:00] | and we’re inviting it. | 但我们现在却对之敞开怀抱 |
[22:03] | God, I love the way you think. | 天啊 我真爱你的思考方式 |
[23:40] | We’re gonna have a baby. | 我们要生个孩子啦 |
[23:47] | Still got that key? | 钥匙还在吗 |
[24:27] | Oh, my God. You are back. | 天啊 你回来啦 |
[24:36] | – Roomie. – Roomie. | -室友 -室友 |
[24:39] | Mm, thanks. | 谢了 |
[24:47] | Quick. I need that copy of my house key that I gave you, got it? | 快点 把我给你的我家钥匙给我 你带着吗 |
[24:50] | I thought you needed me to water your plants next week. | 你不是让我下周帮你浇花嘛 |
[24:52] | I’ll get you another key. | 我会再帮你弄一把的 |
[24:53] | Where’s your key? | 你自己那把呢 |
[24:54] | Hurry. Just grab a box. Nice. Thanks. | 快点 搬个盒子去 很好 谢了 |
[25:00] | – What’s that? – Food processor. | -那是什么 -食物料理机 |
[25:03] | You having second thoughts about me moving in? | 你是不是后悔让我搬进来了 |
[25:05] | No, no. Of course not. | 不是 当然不是了 |
[25:07] | – You? – No. | -你呢 -才没有呢 |
[25:08] | Good. | 很好 |