时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Ooh, that smells good. | 好香啊 |
[00:06] | I’m starving. | 我快饿死了 |
[00:07] | Actually, this isn’t for you. | 其实 这不是给你们的 |
[00:09] | I made you guys… | 我给你们… |
[00:11] | something else. | 做了点别的… |
[00:15] | Scrambled eggs? | 炒蛋 |
[00:17] | A dish so pedestrian its name is the recipe? | 一道单调到名字就是菜谱的菜吗 |
[00:20] | Yeah, what’s the other thing? I want that. | 是啊 另一样是什么 我想要那个 |
[00:21] | Oh, this? This is nothing. | 这个吗 这个没什么啦 |
[00:22] | Just something I’m throwing together for my veterans group. | 我要带去给老兵团吃的东西 |
[00:28] | This is breakfast lasagna. | 这是早餐千层面 |
[00:29] | That’s Lindsay’s favorite dish. | 是琳赛最喜欢的菜哎 |
[00:31] | You don’t have to lie about your feelings for her. | 你不用隐瞒你喜欢她啊 |
[00:34] | – Really? – Shit yeah. | -真的吗 -废话 |
[00:35] | We’re really invested in this. | 我们很赞成啊 |
[00:36] | We want this to happen. | 我们希望如此 |
[00:38] | Aw, thanks, guys. | 谢谢两位 |
[00:39] | ’cause whatever happens, it’s gonna be hilarious. | 因为无论结果如何 一定都很搞笑 |
[00:41] | This is like TV for us. | 就像电视剧一样精彩 |
[00:42] | Either they’ll be banging like zoo monkeys | 不管他们会像动物园里的猴子那样疯狂打炮 |
[00:44] | Or– even better– she rejects him. | 或者更妙的 他被拒绝 |
[00:46] | – All right, guys. – What if they got married? | -够了你们 -如果他们结婚了怎么办 |
[00:48] | Then he’d be married to Lindsay. | 那他就是娶了琳赛啊 |
[00:50] | I think I’ve got it. | 我想我已经明白了 |
[00:51] | Oh, my God, their kids are gonna be so dumb. | 老天呐 他们的孩子一定会蠢到爆 |
[00:52] | They’ll be like, “Let’s order some heroin.” | 他们会说 “我们来点一些海洛因吧” |
[00:55] | “H-how do you use a phone?” | “电话要怎么用啊” |
[01:00] | So what do you do today? | 你今天要干什么 |
[01:02] | Well, my agent called. | 我的经纪人打电话来了 |
[01:04] | I have a meeting with Jonathan R. Strasburg. | 我今天要跟乔纳森·R·斯塔斯伯格见面 |
[01:08] | Author of Brunching with Vagabonds. | 《和流浪汉一起吃早午餐》的作者啊 |
[01:12] | The Milkweed of July? | 《七月的乳草》 |
[01:14] | In Keeping with Clem? | 《克莱姆实时动态》 |
[01:15] | So what’s the meeting for? | 见面是要干什么 |
[01:16] | Well, why would any author want to meet with another author? | 一个作家为什么会想跟另一个作家见面 |
[01:20] | ’cause they admire their work. | 因为欣赏他们的作品啊 |
[01:22] | He liked your book? | 他喜欢你的书吗 |
[01:23] | Yeah, a lot of people liked my book. | 对啊 很多人喜欢我的书啊 |
[01:25] | You’ve seen the review. | 你也看过书评了 |
[01:27] | The thing on the wall where you live. | 就在你住的地方的墙上 |
[01:30] | You walk by it every day. | 你天天都从那里走过 |
[01:32] | You really put in the bare minimum effort | 你真的是从没努力 |
[01:34] | being a girlfriend, don’t you? | 要做个好女友 是吧 |
[01:35] | Work smart, not hard, Jimmy. | 要聪明地工作 不是努力工作 吉米 |
[01:36] | Anyway, he’s looking for someone | 总之 他要找个人 |
[01:38] | to help him on his new project. | 协助他的新项目 |
[01:40] | – Shouldn’t you be working on your own book? – Yeah, I am. | -你难道不是该写自己的书吗 -我在写啊 |
[01:42] | But not all of us have the luxury of just paying rent | 但不是每个人都有福享受 |
[01:45] | whenever we feel like it or, say, not at all. | 想什么时候付房租就什么时候付 或干脆不付 |
[01:47] | Why would I pay you rent? It’s your house. | 我为什么要付你房租 这是你的房子 |
[01:50] | Your ability to bend semantics | 你通过歪曲语义 |
[01:51] | to best fit your financial interests | 来让自己在钱财上不吃亏的能力 |
[01:53] | is quite impressive. | 真令人惊叹 |
[01:55] | I’m all about that paper. | 我只在乎那一纸支票 |
[01:56] | I got to go. Check in later? | 我得走了 晚点查岗好吗 |
[02:00] | Sorry, check in? | 抱歉 查岗 |
[02:01] | I didn’t mean it like that… Never mind. | 我不是那个意思 别在意 |
[02:03] | Oh, I must know what Gretchen’s doing. | 我必须知道格雷琴这会儿在干什么 |
[02:05] | I haven’t spoken to her in minutes. | 我好几分钟没跟她说话了 |
[02:08] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[02:09] | Just checking in. | 就是来查下岗 |
[02:10] | I was out of your sight briefly. | 我刚刚稍微脱离了你的视线 |
[02:12] | I’ll, uh, text you again at the end of the driveway. | 等我开出了车道 会再给你发短信的 |
[02:14] | Jesus christ. | 老天呐 |
[02:37] | It’s hard to explain to someone who hasn’t | 很难跟没有经历过 |
[02:40] | and probably won’t experience it, | 而且很可能不会经历的人解释清楚 |
[02:42] | but, oh, Lindsay, pregnancy is so magical. | 但是 琳赛 怀孕太神奇了 |
[02:46] | I mean, my skin is glowing. | 我的皮肤焕发光彩 |
[02:47] | My nails are so strong, | 我的指甲变得强韧 |
[02:49] | and… I just have this deep inner well of peace and tranquility. | 而且 我的内心深处充满了祥和与安宁 |
[02:55] | Vernon, you idiot. | 弗南 你个蠢货 |
[02:56] | Do you really want the baby to inhale those fumes? | 你真的想让宝宝吸浓烟吗 |
[02:58] | Use your brain. God! | 动点脑子 老天 |
[03:01] | Anyway, I am so glad I could loan my husband out to you. | 总之 我很开心我可以把我的丈夫借给你 |
[03:04] | Must be so hard not having a man around. | 身边没个男人一定非常艰难 |
[03:06] | I don’t know. I just don’t want to be one of those girls | 我不知道 我就是不想成为那种 |
[03:09] | who settles for some doofus frat boy | 因为屁股开始下垂 手臂变粗 |
[03:12] | just because their butt’s starting to sag | 就找个傻瓜兄弟会的成员 |
[03:13] | and their upper arms chunk out. | 随随便便嫁了的女生 |
[03:17] | Anyway, I got a sign | 总之 我得到一点暗示 |
[03:19] | that my PaulyWog still has feelings for me. | 证明我的宝罗罗对我还有感觉 |
[03:21] | Yo, can I get this popcorn catalogue? | 我能看看这个爆米花产品目录吗 |
[03:23] | Which says a lot, | 那说明了很多问题 |
[03:24] | considering he’s with someone as great as Amy. | 毕竟他现在跟那么”好”的艾米在一起 |
[03:26] | She a’ight. | 她还不错啦 |
[03:27] | What does the clerk’s office want with you? | 事务室找你要干什么 |
[03:29] | Ooh, honey, did you patent an invention? | 亲爱的 你是申请了什么发明专利吗 |
[03:34] | Right? | 是吧 |
[03:38] | Holy shit, | 我靠 |
[03:39] | 保罗·吉利安 琳赛·吉利安 | |
[03:40] | That nerd’s ‘vorcin’ you. | 那个呆子要跟你离婚 |
[03:41] | Nice, Paul grew some balls. | 不错啊 保罗长胆子了 |
[03:44] | You got served, literally. | 你被羞辱[传唤]了 真的 |
[03:47] | All right, I’m gonna kick it under that tree | 好了 我要去那边树底下 |
[03:49] | and look at this popcorn catalogue real quick. | 迅速看完这本爆米花产品目录 |
[03:54] | 不是查岗 就是跟你打个招呼而已 | |
[03:56] | 花了半小时 想找我丢掉的糖 毫无收获 | |
[04:01] | Hey, guys. | 你们好啊 |
[04:02] | – Where’s Sam? – Who knows? | -山姆在哪里 -谁知道呢 |
[04:04] | One day he’s promoting some new MMA fighter, | 头一天他还在宣传什么综合格斗选手 |
[04:07] | The next he’s opening up a bespoke tailoring shop downtown. | 第二天他又去市中心开个什么定制裁缝店 |
[04:10] | Last week, he didn’t even show up to the studio, | 上周 他根本就没来录音棚 |
[04:11] | so instead of letting that time go to waste, | 所以为了不浪费时间 |
[04:13] | – we cut our own shit to drop online. – Yeah. | -我们自己录了一份发到网上去 -没错 |
[04:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:17] | Well, you don’t just drop it online. | 你们不能只是随便发到网上 |
[04:19] | We’ll build some word-of-mouth buzz, | 我们还要制造口碑 闹点动静出来 |
[04:21] | I’ll leak it to Stereogum… | 我会泄漏到Stereogum上 |
[04:23] | Uh, we-we uploaded it this morning. | 我们今天早上已经上传了 |
[04:25] | We need you to go let Sam know for us. | 我们需要你替我们通知一下山姆 |
[04:27] | He’s gonna be so mad. | 他一定会气炸的 |
[04:28] | Last time he was mad, he cried for a week. | 他上次生气的时候 哭了一星期 |
[04:30] | Then burned down my mom’s tool shed. | 然后烧掉了我妈的工具房 |
[04:32] | Now she’s keeping all her rakes in the kitchen like a chump. | 现在她把所有耙子都放在厨房里 跟个傻子一样 |
[04:36] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[04:38] | By the way, you guys are now separate clients, | 顺便说一句 你们现在算是分开的客户了 |
[04:39] | so you will be billed separately. | 所以我会分别向你们收费的 |
[04:42] | But hey, you’re paying for the best in the business. | 但是 你们买的是行内最好的服务 |
[05:09] | Opec price manipulation. | 欧佩克价格操纵 |
[05:13] | Putanesca! | 意粉 |
[05:14] | Hanging roller coasters. | 悬挂过山车 |
[05:16] | Rafael Nadal. | 拉斐尔·纳达尔 |
[05:18] | What do they all have in common? | 他们都有什么共同点 |
[05:20] | Plutocracy. | 财阀统治啊 |
[05:22] | It’s the father of meta-modernism. | 原现代主义之父 |
[05:25] | Just got off the phone with Bill Maher. | 刚跟比尔·马赫打完电话 |
[05:27] | He was talking for, like, a half hour, but I think I got the gist. | 他说了有半小时 但我觉得我抓住了重点 |
[05:30] | Sit. | 坐 |
[05:34] | Go. Sell me. Tell me what you know about me. | 来吧 向我推销 跟我说说你对我的了解 |
[05:35] | Oh, okay. | 好的 |
[05:37] | Well, you won the National Book Award in 2009. | 你2009年获得了国家图书奖 |
[05:40] | You were accepted to Harvard but instead rode… | 你被哈佛录取 但却选择去… |
[05:43] | sh-shipping containers for three years, | 调控集装箱三年 |
[05:46] | – And… – Read. | -而且… -读 |
[06:01] | Wow, I mean, it’s-it’s powerful. | 非常有力量 |
[06:02] | Really vividly wrought. | 写得非常生动形象 |
[06:04] | Critique me. | 评论我 |
[06:06] | Okay, uh, well, the, um, | 好吧 那个 |
[06:07] | image of the endless costco aisles | 无尽的好市多货架过道的画面 |
[06:09] | seems somewhat derivative of Delillo. | 似乎有点德里罗的风格 |
[06:12] | Get out. | 滚出去 |
[06:13] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[06:14] | Get… the hell out! | 给我…滚出去 |
[06:17] | Jesus, fine. Weirdo. | 天呐 好吧 怪胎 |
[06:19] | Oh, calm down, calm down, calm down. | 冷静 冷静 冷静 |
[06:21] | A guy tells you to leave, | 一个人让你走 |
[06:22] | and you mope away like Mike Torrez | 你就像棒球手迈克·托雷斯一样退场 |
[06:24] | After he gave away that home run to Bucky Dent in ’78? | 1978年时他把本垒打让给了巴基·丹特 |
[06:27] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[06:28] | Come on. Let me take you to lunch. | 走 我带你吃午饭去吧 |
[06:31] | – Okay. – Great. | -行啊 -很好 |
[06:32] | You’re driving. I’m on a shit-ton of pills right now. | 你开车 我现在吞了一大堆药呢 |
[06:39] | I counted to ten, and then I just said, | 我数到10 然后说 |
[06:43] | “Cheryl, I will get those to you | “谢丽尔 我会把东西给你 |
[06:45] | right after Derek’s birthday cake in the break room.” | 但要等到德里克的生日蛋糕准备好之后” |
[06:49] | And you know what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[06:50] | She said, “Okay.” | 她同意了 |
[06:51] | Okay. | 很好 |
[06:54] | Uh, Okay, uh, Edgar, why don’t you share with us? | 埃德加 来和大家分享一下吧 |
[06:57] | What happened with the mystery girl you were thinking of pursuing? | 你和你想追的那个梦中情人之间的故事 |
[07:02] | I-I-I talked about it with some friends, and… | 我和一些朋友聊过 然而… |
[07:07] | they don’t think it’s a good idea, | 他们觉得这不是个好主意 |
[07:10] | So… | 所以… |
[07:11] | Okay. Uh, well, thank you for sharing. | 好吧 感谢你的分享 |
[07:16] | Arg, captain. | 队长 |
[07:18] | Methinks I found a way out. | 我仿佛找到出去的路了 |
[07:20] | Good. Because we can’t spend the rest of our lives | 很好 我们不能在这个巨鲸的肚子里 |
[07:23] | inside the belly of this whale. | 度过余下的生命 |
[07:26] | Aye, and it looks like this tight, round hole is the exit. | 是的 貌似这个紧致的洞洞就是出口 |
[07:29] | Ah, I better go first. | 那我先走一步了 |
[07:31] | Aye, sir, | 是 长官 |
[07:31] | but remember what happened last time. | 但别忘了上次发生什么了 |
[07:33] | You should be exiting through it, | 你应该从这个洞穿过去 |
[07:34] | not putting your penis in it. | 而不是把鸡巴放进去 |
[07:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:41] | – Okay. – So what we just did there Was completely improvised. | -好了 -刚刚完全是我们的即兴表演 |
[07:44] | Which means we did not plan it beforehand at all. | 我们绝对没有事先彩排的 |
[07:47] | Isn’t that great? | 棒极了不是吗 |
[07:48] | We have a special treat for you guys today. | 今天给大家准备了特别的福利 |
[07:49] | This is Nathan and Nathan. | 他们两个都叫内森 |
[07:50] | People call me tall Nathan. | 大家都叫我高内森 |
[07:53] | Well, Nathan and tall Nathan are from a local comedy school. | 内森和高内森都来自当地喜剧学校 |
[07:56] | And they’re going to be teaching us a lesson in improv. | 他们将给我们上一堂有关即兴喜剧的课 |
[07:58] | Studies show that this can help with trauma-induced anxiety. | 研究证明 这有助于缓解创伤性焦虑症 |
[08:01] | We know what you’ve all been through, | 我们知道你们都经历了什么 |
[08:03] | and we’re sensitive to it. | 我们感同身受 |
[08:06] | Okay, let’s start. | 好了 开始吧 |
[08:07] | Who wants to play a gay banana? | 谁想扮演”弯香蕉” |
[08:21] | My best shits are always here. | 我最出色的灵感总来自这里 |
[08:23] | I have no idea why. | 不知道为什么 |
[08:24] | Wendy, can I get a couple more shrimp cocktails? | 温迪 来两杯虾仁鸡尾酒 |
[08:27] | Do you think maybe we should discuss the job? | 你不觉得我们该谈谈工作吗 |
[08:29] | Relax. You’re so inhibited. | 放松一点 你太拘束了 |
[08:30] | Listen, writing isn’t sitting behind a computer. | 听着 写作不只是坐在电脑前 |
[08:33] | Writing is experiencing things, | 写作要去亲身体验 |
[08:35] | Living. | 体验生活 |
[08:36] | Look, some of the best writers in the world | 全世界一些最出色的作家 |
[08:38] | have never written a word. | 从来没动笔写过一个字 |
[08:40] | You want to write? | 你想写作 |
[08:41] | Here. | 拿着 |
[08:42] | Start by getting yourself a lap dance. | 先花钱来段大腿舞吧 |
[08:46] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[08:47] | Go on. | 去啊 |
[08:49] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不行 不行 |
[08:50] | Not that one– she’s kind of my strip club wife. | 别挑这个 她是我的专用脱衣舞娘 |
[08:54] | All right, good boy. | 好样的 |
[08:59] | Do you want to get a lap dance with me? | 你想和我一起享受一段大腿舞吗 |
[09:00] | Oh, hell yeah, I do. | 当然了 我愿意 |
[09:06] | No, no, no, no, the one with the c-section scar. | 不不不 选那个带剖腹产刀疤的 |
[09:10] | Which one? | 哪个 |
[09:11] | *I’m so smart, I got nothing on my mind* | *我太聪明 无忧无虑* |
[09:16] | *I’ve got zero to-dos, And that’s just fine* | *我没什么要做的 但这样挺爽* |
[09:20] | What the hell is this? | 这他妈是什么玩意 |
[09:22] | Legal termination of marriage contract? | “终止婚姻法律协议” |
[09:26] | And what– I’m sorry– | 以及什么 不好意思 |
[09:27] | What-what is irr… | 什么意思 这个… |
[09:31] | Irrec… Irr… | 不可…分… |
[09:33] | Irreconcilable differences. | 不可协调分歧 |
[09:35] | It means that things are so broken | 意思是说东西坏到一定程度 |
[09:38] | that they can’t be fixed. | 已经无法修复了 |
[09:40] | Like when you put all those pennies down the garbage disposal. | 就像你把硬币放进了废物处理管道 |
[09:43] | We had sex last week. | 我们上周做爱了 |
[09:44] | Yes, paul told me. | 是的 保罗告诉我了 |
[09:45] | We have no secrets. | 我们之间没有秘密 |
[09:51] | Stop doing that. | 给我停下打手语 |
[09:52] | What are you saying about me? | 你们在说我什么坏话 |
[09:54] | I’m going to go check on Connor. | 我要去看一下康纳了 |
[09:56] | He’s been pretty depressed. | 他最近很抑郁 |
[09:57] | I’m afraid he’s going to pet that poor dog bald. | 恐怕他都要把那可怜的狗摸秃了 |
[10:03] | I saw you watching me kiss Edgar at the get-together. | 我知道你在聚会上看到我吻了埃德加 |
[10:05] | We both felt it. | 我们都感觉到了 |
[10:08] | I’m gonna get you back. | 我会夺回你的 |
[10:10] | No, Lindsay. | 不 琳赛 |
[10:12] | You’re really not. | 你不可能成功的 |
[10:13] | Have fun having hand sex with your girlfriend in the woods. | 祝你和女朋友在树林里手淫愉快 |
[10:20] | If you must know, | 你非要知道的话 |
[10:22] | I’m able to finish with her regular! | 我是能和她正常做爱的 |
[10:29] | Sam? | 山姆 |
[10:46] | Sam? | 山姆 |
[10:48] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[10:50] | Why’d you rebuild your panic fort? | 你怎么又把恐慌城堡搭起来了 |
[10:52] | If you were abandoned and left for dead by your best friends, | 如果你被你最好的朋友抛弃等死 |
[10:55] | you might do the same. | 你也可能会这样做的 |
[10:56] | You just gonna hang out in your fort all day? | 你准备在这城堡里玩上一整天吗 |
[10:58] | Does it look like I’m just hanging out? | 我看起来像是在玩吗 |
[11:00] | I already recorded a response diss track. | 我已经录完一首歌来对此事做回应了 |
[11:02] | And it is brutal. | 而且很凶残 |
[11:04] | Turns out, honey nutz rhymes with honey butts! | 事实证明 蜂蜜蛋和蜂蜜腚是押韵的 |
[11:07] | Okay, before you do anything, | 好吧 先提醒你 |
[11:08] | just don’t upload it to the… | 千万别把它上传到…. |
[11:11] | – Too late. – All right, that’s it. | -太迟了 -好吧 就这样吧 |
[11:12] | I’m organizing a sit-down between the three of you. | 我要安排你们三个坐下来谈谈 |
[11:14] | You do not tell me what to do, Gretch! | 不要指挥我该做什么 格雷琴 |
[11:16] | I’m a man. | 我是成年人 |
[11:17] | I’m a full-grown, shave-every-day, | 我是发育完全 每天刮胡子 |
[11:20] | Went-to-Tokyo-by-myself man. | 一个人去过东京的…成年人 |
[11:23] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[11:25] | Hey, why don’t we go get something to eat, huh? | 嘿 不如我们去吃点东西 好吗 |
[11:27] | My treat. Any restaurant you want. | 我请客 任何饭店都可以 |
[11:31] | Nobu? | 松久餐厅可以吗 |
[11:32] | Any cheap diner you want. | 只能是廉价小餐馆 |
[11:36] | Um, okay, you, blue shirt. | 你 穿蓝衬衫那个 |
[11:38] | Why don’t you come up and tag on in? Yeah, come on. | 请你上来参与一下吧 对 快上来 |
[11:40] | Thank you. All right. | 谢谢 好的 |
[11:44] | And… Go. | 开…始 |
[11:46] | Well, since there aren’t any lions, | 既然没有狮子了 |
[11:49] | I guess we’ll just have to train all these elephants! | 那我们只能驯养这些大象了 |
[11:53] | Th… | 那… |
[11:54] | Then I think we’re gonna need a bigger shovel. | 那我认为我们需要一个更大的铲子 |
[11:56] | Good thinking! | 好主意 |
[11:56] | Unfortunately, all I have is this fork. | 不幸的是 我只有这个叉子了 |
[12:06] | I’m sorry. I don’t think I’m very good at this. | 不好意思 我不是很擅长这个 |
[12:09] | Look, you’re fine. | 听着 你挺好的 |
[12:10] | Remember, never bail out. | 记住 永远不要退缩 |
[12:12] | When you’re scared, just trust your instincts. | 当你害怕时 就相信自己的直觉 |
[12:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:22] | Thanks for the fork. | 谢谢你的叉子 |
[12:27] | Unfortunately, I’ve been using my hands. | 不巧的是 我一直都用我的手 |
[12:48] | 永远不要退缩 当你害怕时 要相信自己的直觉 | |
[12:52] | Oh, hell no! | 坚决不行 |
[12:53] | Just give me five minutes. | 给我5分钟 |
[12:55] | How much do I do for you? | 我为你做了多少事 |
[12:57] | I buy your drugs. I got your mom into that condo. | 我给你买毒品 我让你妈住进了公寓 |
[13:00] | I stopped you from investing | 我成功阻止了你 |
[13:01] | in Sufjan Stevens’ broth restaurant. | 投资萨真·史蒂文斯的两个餐馆 |
[13:04] | Five minutes. | 就5分钟 |
[13:05] | – And I’m taking my chicken tendies to go. – Okay. | -然后我要把炸鸡柳打包带走 -好吧 |
[13:10] | I heard your song. | 我听了你的歌 |
[13:12] | That was real low, | 你可真够损的 |
[13:13] | Telling the world about my fake nut. | 告诉全世界我有个蛋蛋是假的 |
[13:15] | I should have said you have no nuts, | 我应该说你没有蛋蛋 |
[13:17] | Recording tracks behind my back! | 背着我偷偷录歌 |
[13:19] | Treating me like you Salt-N-Pepa | 搞得像你们是”盐和胡椒”乐队 |
[13:19] | 斯宾德莱利 是”盐和胡椒”乐队的一员 | |
[13:21] | and I’m Spinderella and shit! | 而我是斯宾德莱利吗 |
[13:22] | Spinderella would never hack a brother’s Netflix queue! | 斯宾德莱利绝不会黑进兄弟的Netflix播放列表 |
[13:25] | I had, like, 500 things I wanted to watch. | 我原本有500个待看的节目 |
[13:27] | Now the only thing I can remember is Peaky Blinders. | 现在我唯一记得的就是《浴血黑帮》了 |
[13:31] | What happened to you guys? | 你们这是怎么了 |
[13:33] | Working together used to be, like, your favorite thing to do. | 一起工作以前是你们最爱的事啊 |
[13:36] | All you did was skate and record | 你们整天就是玩滑板鞋 录唱片 |
[13:38] | And throw ice at the guy handing out Jimmy kimmel tickets. | 朝那个发吉米·凯莫秀门票的家伙扔冰块 |
[13:41] | You guys were like brothers, | 你们就像是亲兄弟一样 |
[13:42] | Living together in that one-bedroom in Venice. | 住在威尼斯那个一室的房子里 |
[13:45] | You all take turns between the bed, the couch, | 你们轮流睡床 沙发 |
[13:47] | And the baby pool filled with pillows. | 和那个满是枕头的儿童浴盆 |
[13:50] | Remember when I got blown In that pool | 还记得我在那个浴盆中被加州大学 |
[13:52] | by the UCLA German professor? | 洛杉矶分校的德语教授口交的事吗 |
[13:54] | “Your penis was at achtung!” | “你的鸡巴立正了呢” |
[13:59] | See? | 瞧吧 |
[14:00] | You guys make an awesome team. | 你们是梦之队啊 |
[14:04] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:05] | – Yeah, that was mean of us. – Me, too, man. | -没事 我们也太刻薄了 -是啊 我也错了 |
[14:07] | 山姆·德雷斯顿和施斯坦以及蜜蛋间的矛盾 让那首歌在网上大火 | |
[14:08] | – All there? – Yeah. | -和好了吗 -好的 |
[14:09] | – Wait. – Bitch, | -等等 -贱人 |
[14:11] | You just made an eloquent speech that I greatly appreciated. | 你刚刚才发表了一段让我感激涕零的演讲 |
[14:14] | Flip the table and storm out. | 把桌子掀了 然后愤然离去 |
[14:15] | This table’s a classic. | 这桌子可是经典作品 |
[14:16] | I will do no such thing. | 我才不会做这种事呢 |
[14:17] | Pitchfork just posted a whole thing on your beef. | 干草叉网站上刚刚贴出了你们的矛盾详解 |
[14:19] | It’s blowing up. | 在网上火爆了 |
[14:20] | For real? | 当真吗 |
[14:21] | Guys, this has gone too far! | 各位 这也太过分了 |
[14:23] | Threatening each other’s lives? | 互相威胁要砍死对方 |
[14:25] | Telling each other to suck each other’s dicks?! | 让对方含屌跪舔 |
[14:29] | Well, if these bitches do not suck my dick | 如果这些贱人不给老子含屌 |
[14:33] | Sometime in the immediate future, | 在不远的将来 |
[14:35] | I will kill they asses! | 我一定杀了这些狗东西 |
[14:39] | My-my schedule is too full from writing dope raps | 我要忙着嗑药后写嘻哈乐 |
[14:43] | to suck your dick! | 可没时间给你含屌 |
[14:44] | Yeah! And jaclyn and I | 就是 杰奎琳和我 |
[14:46] | recently decided to become exclusive, | 最近决定双方都不再沾花惹草 |
[14:49] | So I don’t think she would appreciate me sucking your dick! | 所以我觉得她不会希望我给你舔屌的 |
[14:54] | Just knock some shit over. | 把东西打翻 |
[15:03] | Rap beef! Rap beef! | 嘻哈内战 嘻哈内战 |
[15:04] | We out of here… We out of here, ‘stain. | 我们走 我们走 斯坦 |
[15:06] | 你女朋友真是个天才 稍后在酒吧跟我见面 | |
[15:13] | Oh, my god, I was so scared. | 天啊 刚刚真是吓死我了 |
[15:15] | 天啊 他又带我来 进行另外一次疯狂的实地考察了 | |
[15:19] | What are we doing here? | 我们到这儿来干什么 |
[15:20] | Gazing into the darkness, seeing if it gazes back. | 凝视黑暗 看它是否也凝视我们 |
[15:25] | Hi, mommy. | 嗨 妈咪 |
[15:28] | This is Jimmy. He’s my new friend. | 这是吉米 我的新朋友 |
[15:31] | Jimmy, talk to her for a bit. | 吉米 跟她聊聊 |
[15:35] | Uh, mrs. Strasburg, your son is a really big influence on me. | 斯塔斯伯格太太 你儿子对我影响很大 |
[15:39] | You must be very proud. | 你一定很骄傲吧 |
[15:45] | Oh, this room is quite nice, I must say. | 我必须说 这间屋子真不错 |
[15:50] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[15:52] | Oh, it’s like a glove full of pencils. | 简直像个装满铅笔的手套 |
[15:57] | “I do not know which to prefer, | “我不知道该更喜欢哪个 |
[15:59] | “The beauty of inflections or the beauty of innuendos, | 曲折变化之美 还是含沙射影之美 |
[16:03] | The blackbird whistling or just after.” | 鸣叫时的黑鸟 还是鸣叫后的黑鸟” |
[16:07] | Wallace Stevens. | 华莱士·史蒂文斯的句子 |
[16:08] | Who are you, and why are you holding my mother’s hand? | 你是谁 你为什么握着我母亲的手 |
[16:21] | I stole some checkers from the rec room. | 我从康复室偷了些西洋棋 |
[16:23] | Just making a little chaos. | 就是为了制造点混乱 |
[16:25] | What the hell was that? | 刚刚闹的是哪一出啊 |
[16:26] | – That wasn’t your mum, was it? – No, no. | -那根本不是你妈 对吧 -不 不是 |
[16:28] | She’s, uh… She’s back in Boca. | 她 已经回博卡了 |
[16:31] | How long were you talking to that old lady, you weirdo? | 你跟那个老太太聊了多久啊 你个怪胎 |
[16:35] | I’m going home. | 我回家了 |
[16:36] | I read your book. | 我看了你的书 |
[16:39] | It’s amazing. | 非常出色 |
[16:41] | I loved how Colm, the father, | 我喜欢科尔姆 那个父亲角色 |
[16:45] | never took the top all the way off his cans of beans, | 从来不把灌装豆子的顶层封盖完全揭去 |
[16:48] | Details that say so much while saying so little. | 虽然笔墨甚少 但细节却体现出无尽的深意 |
[16:55] | No one else ever picked up on that. | 从来没人特别指出过这一点呢 |
[16:57] | Not even Steeb Corniglia. | 连斯蒂布·康尼格利亚都没有 |
[17:00] | That’s because nobody else really understood it. | 因为别的人都没能真正理解这一点 |
[17:03] | I loved your… | 我很爱你的… |
[17:06] | Relentlessly aggressive prosaic style. | 无情又残酷的散文诗风格 |
[17:10] | I can help you bludgeon your fear, | 我可以帮你驱逐你的恐惧 |
[17:12] | Teach you to write a book | 教你写出一本惊世佳作 |
[17:13] | that will make those smug bastards | 让那些自以为是的混蛋们 |
[17:14] | And castrating bitches come crawling back, | 喜欢阉割作品的贱人们 哭着爬回来 |
[17:17] | knees bloodied, | 膝盖都爬出血 |
[17:18] | Begging for forgiveness. | 跪求你的原谅 |
[17:19] | I would kill to see that. | 我愿意为此不惜一切 |
[17:21] | But… I don’t know. | 但是 我不知道 |
[17:24] | Look, | 听着 |
[17:27] | I need some help researching this book. | 我需要些帮助来为这本书做调研 |
[17:36] | Here’s a little advance in good faith. | 这是一点预支款项 以示好意 |
[17:40] | What do you say? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[17:41] | You in? | 同意加入吗 |
[17:43] | – I think…- Good. | -我觉得… -很好 |
[17:44] | Good! | 好极了 |
[17:46] | Good, good day! | 很好 好极了 |
[17:47] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[17:48] | Make a little chaos. | 制造点混乱 |
[17:53] | I’m a writer! | 我可是个作家 |
[17:59] | – Russell Fleischer. – It’s Jimmy. | -我是拉塞尔·弗莱彻 -我是吉米 |
[18:01] | Strasburg loved my book. | 斯塔斯伯格喜欢我的书 |
[18:03] | Great. So you’re taking the job? | 好极了 所以你打算接了这活儿吗 |
[18:04] | Hell no. | 当然不了 |
[18:06] | I, Jimmy Shive-Overly, | 我 吉米·希瓦-奥弗利 |
[18:07] | Will not be some has-been’s lackey. | 可不要当某个过气之人的奴仆 |
[18:10] | That’d be like Thomas Keller making the donkey sauce | 那就好比是汤玛斯·凯勒准备好驴肉酱 |
[18:13] | For Guy Fieri’s taco burgers. | 供盖尔·弗艾里吃肉饼汉堡时用 |
[18:15] | No, I’m gonna write a new novel, | 不 我要写本新小说 |
[18:17] | For I am a writer. | 因为我是个作家 |
[18:19] | So you don’t need the extra work? | 所以你不需要赚外快了吗 |
[18:21] | Well, of course I do. Look, I’m drowning over here. | 我当然需要了 我快穷死了都 |
[18:23] | Just-just find me something else. | 给我找个什么别的活儿吧 |
[18:25] | Do your job, man. | 做好你的本职工作 |
[18:27] | So what were the checkers for? | 偷那些西洋棋干什么来着 |
[18:29] | He told me to “Make a little chaos.” | 他叫我制造一些混乱 |
[18:32] | What a douche. I mean, he wanted me to think | 真是个混蛋 他希望我认为 |
[18:34] | He was this eccentric genius who could mentor me. | 他是个古怪的天才 可以指导我 |
[18:38] | But, you know what, | 但是 你知道吗 |
[18:39] | I read some of his book. | 我看了些他的书 |
[18:42] | It was rubbish, and he knows it. | 简直是垃圾 他也知道这一点 |
[18:43] | I mean, I think he just wants to vampire me | 我觉得他只是想榨取我 |
[18:45] | Because he thinks I’m a… I’m a fresh new voice. | 因为他觉得 我是业界的新声音 |
[18:48] | And you know what? I am. | 你知道吗 我还真是 |
[18:50] | And modest, too. | 还很”谦虚”呢 |
[18:51] | He did give me a wad of money though. | 不过他的确给了我一团钱 |
[18:55] | Oh, I just wrote you a check for six months’ rent. | 我刚给你写了一张6个月的租金 |
[18:58] | But I guess you don’t really need it n-now. | 但我觉得你现在不需要了吧 |
[19:00] | And… Deposited. | 已存入账户 |
[19:02] | So, how was your day? | 你今天过得怎么样 |
[19:04] | Oh, my god, I have so much to tell you. | 天啊 我有好多事要告诉你 |
[19:05] | See? Aren’t you glad | 瞧吧 你一定很高兴 |
[19:07] | We decided not to “Check in” With each other? | 我们决定不要随时查岗吧 |
[19:09] | No kidding. | 可不是嘛 |
[19:12] | So, I’d basically given up on this jolly rancher, | 所以 我本来已经放弃找那颗糖了 |
[19:15] | But then out of the corner of my eye… | 但随后我的眼角突然瞥见… |
[19:17] | Hi, Is this Bear Stearns? | 你好 请问是贝尔·斯特恩斯先生吗 |
[19:20] | I’m looking for mr. Bear. | 我想找贝尔先生 |
[19:22] | I have some extra money to invest. | 我有些闲钱想要投资 |
[19:24] | Do you have any suggestions? | 你有什么建议吗 |
[19:26] | The sound investment is… Honey! | 最稳健的投资就是 亲爱的[蜂蜜] |
[19:30] | You’re so funny. | 你真是太搞笑了 |
[19:31] | You can’t invest in honey. | 你不能投资亲爱的 |
[19:33] | Yes, you can. | 不 可以的 |
[19:34] | I know I did, when I married you. | 我知道我娶了你时 就是投资了亲爱的 |
[20:11] | Lindsay, there’s something I’ve been meaning to tell you. | 琳赛 有些事我一直想告诉你 |
[20:14] | Um, I’m sort of busy right now. | 我现在有点忙 |
[20:15] | Well, it’s just that… | 只是… |
[20:17] | Uh, Lindsay, how do I say this? | 琳赛 我该怎么说呢 |
[20:18] | Do you mind maybe just texting me later? | 你可以稍后给我发短信吗 |
[20:20] | Wait, but I… | 等等 我… |
[20:27] | Shit! | 该死的 |
[20:40] | “Never bail out.” | “永不放弃” |
[20:49] | Hot! | 好烫 |