时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | previously on 30 rock… | 上集提要 |
[00:02] | Say you approve of criss. | 快说你认可Criss了 |
[00:03] | I’m in your head. | 我已经在你的脑子里了 |
[00:04] | Why did you have to offend the gay community? | 为什么你非要得罪同性恋群体呢? |
[00:07] | Did you just call me an idiot on this tv? | 你刚是在电视上说我是白痴吗? |
[00:10] | Tracy has organized a protest of nbc by his fellow idiots. | Tracy和他的白痴盟友一起 搞了一个针对NBC的抗议组织 |
[00:13] | Mr.Hornberger? | Hornberger先生? |
[00:15] | – What do we do? – I don’t know. | – 怎么办? – 不知道啊 |
[00:16] | But I know someone who does. | 但我知道某人会知道 |
[00:20] | Talk to me. | 说话 |
[00:29] | They’re still mad? | 他们还在生气吗? |
[00:30] | We sent elton and david a honey-baked ham. What more do they want? | 我们给Elton和David送了蜂蜜烤火腿了 他们还想怎么样? |
[00:34] | I’m joined now by one gay rights advocate | 我现在连线的是一位同性恋权益拥护者 |
[00:34] | GAY RIGHTS GROUP: JORDAN APOLOGY “NOT ENOUGH”? | “同性恋权益组织:Jordan道歉还不够?” |
[00:35] | who isn’t sure jordan and nbc have learned their lesson. | 他不认为Jordan和NBC接受了教训 |
[00:38] | – Devin banks,welcome. – Thank you,dallas. | – 有请 Devin Banks – 谢谢 Dallas |
[00:41] | I have seen you since michael kors’ new year’s eve masquerade. | 自从上次Michael Kors家的除夕夜 假面舞会之后就再没见过你了 |
[00:44] | Uh,I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 呃 我不知道你在说什么 |
[00:45] | Right. Let’s dive in. | 好吧 我们直接进入正题 |
[00:49] | ****** | (嗨 Jack) |
[00:52] | Banks. | |
[00:56] | Hey,try this. New recipe. | 嘿 试试这个 新做法 |
[00:59] | – We have to talk. – How fresh is that dog? | – 我们需要谈谈 – 看这热狗多新鲜 |
[01:01] | Yesterday,that was the face,feet and colon of a pig. | 昨天 这还是一头猪的脸 脚和大肠 |
[01:04] | I’m so fired up,liz. I got some cash now. | 我现在干劲十足 Liz 我有钱了 |
[01:07] | I can finally make a down payment on a real food truck. | 我终于可以预付定金 搞辆真正的热狗车了 |
[01:09] | Yeah,the van’s not great. | 是啊 那辆面包车可不怎么样 |
[01:11] | MANHATTAN HOT DOGS | 曼哈顿热狗 |
[01:12] | All right,kids. Who wants some? Get in my van. | 好勒 孩子们 谁想要点吃的? 快进我车里吧 |
[01:15] | Is there a problem,officer? | 有问题吗 警察先生? |
[01:17] | But you can’t take that money. | 但你不能接受那钱 |
[01:18] | What,why not? | 什么 为什么? |
[01:20] | Because the guy who wrote you the check… | 因为那个开支票的男人 |
[01:22] | He’s my boss and he doesn’t really care about the hot dog truck | 他是我的老板 而且他真的不关心 热狗车这个主意 |
[01:25] | or locally sourced pig sweepings. | 又或者是什么美味的热狗 |
[01:28] | He just needed an excuse to meet you. | 他只是想找个借口来见见你 |
[01:30] | Wait a minute,you know jack? | 等等 你跟Jack是认识的? |
[01:32] | Why would he want to pay $10,000 to meet me? | 为什么他要付十万美金来见我? |
[01:34] | Because I didn’t want him to meet you. | 因为我不想他跟你见面 |
[01:35] | He inserts himself into my business whether I want him to or not | 他总是不管我的感受 就横插一脚到我的生活里 |
[01:37] | and now he’s inserting himself into this. | 现在他又把自己搅和到这件事情里了 |
[01:39] | Well,that’s what she said,but… | 呃 她也是这样说的 但 |
[01:41] | Why wouldn’t you want him to meet me? | 你为什么不想他跟我见面啊? |
[01:44] | – You’re embarrassed of me? – No,it’s not me,it’s him. | – 难道你觉得我很让你丢脸吗? – 不 不是我的问题 是他的问题 |
[01:47] | I didn’t want him to lecture me about how you don’t have a job | 我就是不想他来教训我 什么你没有工作啦 |
[01:49] | and your name is spelled wrong and you went to wesleyan. | 你的名字拼写是错的啦 还有你以前在 Wesleyan读书之类的 |
[01:52] | Wesleyan is the harvard of central connecticut. | 在康涅狄格州中部 Wesleyan就是当地的哈佛啊 |
[01:54] | Yale is the harvard of central connecticut. | 耶鲁才是当地的哈佛好不好 |
[01:56] | Had that locked and loaded,didn’t you? | 你是早有准备是吧? |
[01:58] | Well,you know what? This isn’t a jack problem. | 你知道吗? 这才不是Jack的问题呢 |
[02:00] | I think this is a liz problem. | 我觉得这根本就是你的问题 |
[02:01] | Because you wouldn’t care what he thought unless you agreed with him. | 除非你同意他的想法 要不然你又怎么会介意呢 |
[02:04] | – Like you’re so perfect. – Let’s not do this. | – 搞的好像你自己完美无缺一样 – 我们别这样好吗 |
[02:06] | – You don’t say cholesterol correctly. – “Chloresterole.” | – 你连胆固醇都说不好 – 胆固辰 |
[02:08] | You’re a 41 year old woman who cheats at board games. | 你已经41岁了 下棋时你还会出老千 |
[02:11] | You don’t use the tab closures on cereal boxes. | 你还不会好好关麦片盒子 |
[02:13] | If you think those are doing anything to seal in freshness, | 要是你觉得那些东西可以真的保住新鲜的话 |
[02:16] | you are living in a fantasy world,pal. | 那你就是在爱丽丝漫游仙境了 老兄 |
[02:18] | Forget it. | 算了吧 |
[02:19] | This was a good day,liz. | 这天本来很美好的 Liz |
[02:21] | I’m gonna be in the park meditating. | 我要去公园冥想了 |
[02:23] | What would jack say about that? | Jack又会说什么呢? |
[02:24] | – He’d say,”good god,lemon.” – Locked and loaded. | – 他会说 “老天啊 Lemon” – 早就准备好了是吧 |
[02:34] | Good god,lemon. | 老天啊 Lemon |
[02:48] | 30 ROCK Season 6 Episode 3 | |
[02:59] | I’ll have you know the last man who wore jeans in this office was named theodore wrangler. | 让我来告诉你 上一个在这个房间里 穿牛仔裤的人叫Theodore Wrangler |
[03:03] | And you,banks,could not even carry his trademark,floor-length,suede cape. | 至于你 Banks 你都没有穿出特征 忘了批拖地长的翻皮斗篷 |
[03:07] | I was wondering when i’d hear from you,jack. | 我还在想你什么时候会来找我呢 Jack |
[03:10] | Do you know what comes up on my phone when you call? | 你知道当你打电话给我时会出现什么吗? |
[03:13] | Where did you get that? | 你是在哪里拿到这个的? |
[03:15] | The only copy of that photograph is in stephanie seymour’s safety deposit box. | 这张照片只有可能出现在 Stephanie Seymour的保险箱里 |
[03:18] | You have bigger things to worry about,jack. | 你还有更重要的事来担心呢 Jack |
[03:22] | See,I’ve got you right where I want you. | 看 我想你在哪里你就在哪里 |
[03:25] | Really? You think you have leverage here? | 真的吗? 你觉得你在这里还有筹码? |
[03:27] | The news cycle is done with tracy. | 新闻已经把Tracy播够了 |
[03:29] | They’ve moved on to a story about teenagers huffing other teenagers. | 热点已经转向青少年吸毒的新闻了 |
[03:33] | Tracy’s apologies have been accepted by glaad | Tracy的道歉已经被GLAAD接受了 |
[03:35] | and I don’t even know what organization you’re here representing. | 而且我都不知道你到底是代表哪个组织的 |
[03:37] | We’re new; we’re called peen. | 我们是新组织 我们叫PEEN |
[03:38] | – And what is that an acronym for? – Acronym? | – 那又是什么的缩写? – 缩写? |
[03:41] | Okay,you’ve succeeded in annoying me and wasting my time. | 好吧 你已经成功地烦到了我 还有浪费了我的时间 |
[03:44] | But your 15 minutes is up. And… You’ve got nothing. | 但现在你的15分钟已经到了 你一无所获 |
[03:48] | Really? Nothing? | 真的吗? 什么都没有吗? |
[03:51] | See that little tracy jordan gem that I leaked last night | 你已经见识过我散发的 Tracy Jordan的视频闹剧了吧 |
[03:55] | was just the tip of the iceberg,jack. | 那只是冰山一角 Jack |
[03:58] | And nbc is the titanic. | 而NBC就是那泰坦尼克 |
[04:01] | The highest grossing movie of all time! | 史上最吸金的电影! |
[04:03] | The boat,not the movie,the boat! | 我说的是船 不是电影 是船! |
[04:05] | See,I’ve been following tracy’s standup act for months now and if any of this gets out, | 看 我这几个月一直在追Tracy的脱口秀表演 如果这里随便一小段播出去的话 |
[04:09] | every protected group in america’s gonna be picketing this network. | 美国国内的每个保护团体都会 杯葛这个电视台的 |
[04:13] | Enjoy. | 慢慢欣赏吧 |
[04:17] | Good god. | 天啊 |
[04:18] | Oh,is this one about how asians act on the subway? | 噢 这是关于亚洲人在地铁的那个段吧? |
[04:20] | I know,I almost threw up the first time I heard it. | 我懂的 我第一次看时差点吐了 |
[04:23] | Oh,this one’s fun. Starts out as a joke about our first mexican president. | 噢 这个应该很搞笑啊 一开始就说了个 关于我们第一个墨西哥裔总统的笑话 |
[04:26] | – My lord. – And ends up as just a rant against women. | – 我的老天啊 – 最后就变成了对女性的抱怨 |
[04:31] | No one can ever listen to this. | 这个不能给任何人听到 |
[04:32] | Then she had teeth down there! | 她下面居然有牙的! |
[04:36] | What do you want,money? A job? | 你到底想要什么? 钱? 工作? |
[04:38] | This isn’t a business play,jack. I mean,what’s the point. | 这可不是什么商业阴谋 Jack 我是说 那有什么意思呢 |
[04:41] | After going head to head with you for the last five years, | 在跟你正面对决了5年后 |
[04:43] | I’ve ended up as a house husband in brooklyn. | 我最后成为了一个布鲁克林的家庭主夫 |
[04:45] | – You won,jack. – So what are you saying? | – 你赢了 Jack – 那你想说什么? |
[04:47] | I’ve given up trying to beat you in the board room. | 我已经放弃想要在会议室里打败你了 |
[04:50] | But there are still things I can make you do. | 但我还是有能力让你为我做事的 |
[04:52] | All right,you can watch me shower,but no touching. | 好吧 你可以看我洗澡 但不能有接触 |
[04:54] | No touching just makes it hotter. No,I’m after bigger game than you. | 没有接触才更火辣 不过 我现在关心是更有意思的事 |
[04:57] | See you’re a very influential man,donaghy. | 我知道你是个非常有影响力的人 Donaghy |
[04:59] | You can pull strings in the kind of venerable institutions that still reject creeps like me. | 你能暗中帮忙 用私人关系让那些 上流机构接受我这样的怪人 |
[05:05] | I want you to get my triplets into preschool…At st.Matthew’s. | 我要你给我的三胞胎争取幼儿园名额 要圣马太那一家 |
[05:11] | Banks,that’s impossible. | Banks 那是不可能的 |
[05:13] | Just last year,they rejected one of st.Matthew’s actual descendents. | 就去年 他们就拒绝了一个真正圣马太的后代 |
[05:17] | I know.I head that during her interview she turned the class hamster into a dove. | 我知道 我听说她在面试时就把 一只仓鼠变成了一只鸽子 |
[05:23] | Good luck. | 祝你好运了 |
[05:28] | Pick up the mercury with the tape,bag it,then seal the bags. | 用胶带把水银捡起来 包好 然后把袋子密封起来 |
[05:32] | We’ll drive everything out to the meadowlands and roll the car into a swamp. | 我们要把东西都弄走 开车去Meadowlands 然后把车推到沼泽里 |
[05:35] | We should take two cars. | 我们应该开两辆车 |
[05:37] | You didn’t tell me he was alive! | 你可没说他还活着! |
[05:38] | Well of course he is.Pete’s our friend,kelsey. | 废话 Pete是朋友 Kelsey |
[05:41] | Damn it!No names! | 该死! 别说名字! |
[05:43] | We don’t want him to die. | 我们不想他死 |
[05:44] | But more importantly,we don’t want to be blamed for what’s happened to him. | 关键是 我们不想为此挨骂 |
[05:46] | It’s been five hours since he’s pressed an elevator button. | 自从他摁了电梯后 都过去5个钟头了 |
[05:50] | His office is on this floor,isn’t it? | 他办公室在这层对吧? |
[05:52] | Yes,but to get him there, | 对 可是要把他搬过去 |
[05:54] | you have to go through the backstage and the backstage is full of people. | 就得经过后台 那儿可全是人 |
[05:57] | We need a distraction. Something to clear the halls of tgs. | 得来个声东击西 把人引跑 |
[06:07] | ****** | KELSEY GRAMMER个人秀 只在今晚 |
[06:08] | How much time will kenneth and I have? How long is the show? | 我跟Kenneth有多少时间? 你这演出多长? |
[06:11] | I don’t know. I’ve never done it before,baby. | 不知道 亲 我这是头一回 |
[06:18] | I will make a brief statement on behalf of the idiot community, | 在此我代表白痴人群 在此作简要声明 |
[06:21] | then I will open the floor for questions. | 然后接受大家提问 |
[06:23] | Since its founding early this afternoon, | 自今天下午成立之时起 |
[06:26] | the national association for zero intolerance,or nazi… | “全国零容忍协会”简称NAZI |
[06:30] | – We should change that. – It’s fine. | – 名儿得换换 – 没事儿 |
[06:32] | We are outraged that the american bigot,liz lemon,has made no effort to reach out to us. | 对于美顽固分子Liz Lemon 至今未采取任何补救措施深表愤慨 |
[06:37] | Tracy,are you kidding me? I have been calling your cell all day. | Tracy 你在搞笑吧? 我打你电话一整天了 |
[06:40] | My ringtone is the chicken dance. If I answer it,I won’t hear the whole song! | 人家手机铃是”小鸡跳舞” 接了就听不完整首歌了! |
[06:44] | I have to go talk to jack right now. Wait for me in my office. | 现在我得去找Jack 在我办公室等我 |
[06:49] | Is there anything you would like to add? | 还有要补充的吗? |
[06:53] | These microphones look like black ice cream cones. | 这些麦长得像黑色儿的甜筒 |
[06:58] | Thank you all for coming out. | 感谢光临 |
[07:00] | Jack,I am giving you your money back. | Jack 我要把钱还你 |
[07:04] | You can’t tear up my checks,criss. They’re printed on nixon’s old bed sheets. | 支票撕不开哦 Criss 它印在了尼克松的旧床单上 |
[07:09] | Look,I don’t understand your relationship with liz. | 听着 你跟Liz怎么个关系我不晓得 |
[07:11] | She’s my subordifriend. | 她是我损友 |
[07:12] | Well,she’s my girlfriend and I’m not gonna let you get in between us. | 她是我女友 不能让你在中间瞎掺合 |
[07:16] | It’s a little late for that. | 来不及啦 |
[07:17] | You’re not going to want to hear this,but I am officially disapproving of you. | 这话估计你不爱听 不过 哥现在正式鄙视你 |
[07:21] | Well,I’m sorry,but I really don’t care what you think. | 不好意思哈 没兴趣 |
[07:23] | That’s really not how things work around here,criss. | 在这儿可不是这么玩儿的 Crissssss |
[07:26] | Damn it,criss,stop talking to him,it’s a trap! You said I won. | 该死 Criss 别理他 这是个圈套! 你说过我赢了 |
[07:29] | You said you wouldn’t ask any more questions about criss. | 说你不会再打听Criss |
[07:31] | I said I wouldn’t ask you any more questions. | 我说的是不跟你打听 |
[07:33] | Semantics! You had no right to come to my home to trick criss to rearrange my bathroom. | 咬文嚼字! 你凭什么跑我家来 撺掇Criss动我浴室 |
[07:39] | – For the better. – Yes. | – 为你好嘛 – 是 |
[07:40] | The basket of shells was a nice touch. | 一篮子贝壳 想法不赖 |
[07:42] | But,I’m afraid I have bad news. | 不过 坏消息 |
[07:43] | I just told criss that I am officially disapproving. | 我刚告诉Criss 我正式鄙视他 |
[07:47] | – Oh,no. – Who cares? | – 哦 不 – 谁在乎啊? |
[07:48] | Of course,you’re free to make your own decisions,lemon. | 当然 选择权由你 Lemon |
[07:50] | You can either pretend that you and I are not in agreement and continue this,uh…Charade. | 你尽可以假装反对我 继续这场…闹剧 |
[07:55] | Or you can part ways with criss now and go and find someone who will truly make you happy. | 要么就跟Criss说拜拜 找个真正能让你幸福的人 |
[08:00] | I’m sorry,is this guy breaking up with me? | 等等 这家伙要跟我分手哇? |
[08:01] | Of course,you and criss can still be friends. | 当然 俩人以后还可以做朋友嘛 |
[08:03] | Okay,liz,I guess you got a choice to make. | 得 Liz 看来你得做个选择了 |
[08:06] | You can listen to jack,we can call it quits | 要么听Jack的 咱俩拉倒 |
[08:08] | and I go back to sleeping on the floor of my uncle’s mattress store,or… | 我回舅舅床垫门市睡地板 要么… |
[08:11] | You don’t understand. He’s in my head. | 你不明白 这家伙赖在我脑子里 |
[08:13] | Okay,forget jack. What does liz think,hmm? | 先别想他 你自己怎么想 啊? |
[08:16] | What do you want? Do you want to be with me or not? | 你想要什么? 要不要跟我在一起? |
[08:21] | Don’t look at me,ask her. | 别看我 问她 |
[08:22] | I don’t know,liz. It’s gonna go wrong eventually,right? | 不知道啊 Liz 怎么着都得出岔子 对吧? |
[08:26] | I mean,I like him,but,what are we doing here? | 我倒是挺喜欢他 不过这是在干嘛? |
[08:28] | Really? This is how you see yourself? | 你就这点眼光 不是吧? |
[08:32] | Of course I pick you,criss. | 我当然选你 Criss |
[08:35] | If you would just address some of the issues that we as a group have been talking about. | 只要你解决一下咱商量过那些问题就行 |
[08:41] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[08:44] | Well,I have to go get a bunch of gaybies into preschool before we all get sued,so,uh… | 现在我得去想办法给Gay蜜的娃仔搞进幼稚园 要么又要吃官司了… |
[08:52] | Well done,lemon. | 干得好 Lemon |
[08:59] | Then he says,ized world,”teeth down there.” | 然后他说”牙在底下呐” |
[09:02] | Good one,jack. I’ll tell you,friendship is the one kind of ship that never sinks. | 好段子 Jack 跟你讲 友谊就像不沉之船 |
[09:07] | Douglas,so good to see you. Uh,do you know my friend,devin banks? | Douglas 见到你真高兴 见过我朋友Devin Banks吗? |
[09:11] | A friend of donaghy’s,eh? I’ll watch my wallet. | Donaghy的朋友对吧? 我得把钱包看紧 |
[09:14] | Yes,yes,very good,douglas. Very funny. | 好得很 Douglas 太乐呵了 |
[09:17] | So now we’re all good friends and good friends do favors for each other. | 既然大家都是朋友了 是朋友就要相互帮忙 |
[09:20] | Is that a st.Matthew’s tie? I didn’t know you went there. | 那是圣马太的领带吗? 还真不知道你在那儿念的 |
[09:23] | Not only did I go there,I happen to be president of the board. | 不光在那儿念的 还是董事会主席 |
[09:26] | Although,during my financial report I may be president of the bored. | 不过听他们做财政报告的时候 就变成了”困死了”主席 |
[09:33] | St.Matthew’s is such a wonderful school. We were just talking about that. | 那可真是所好学校 我们刚还说起呢 |
[09:36] | In fact,devin’s triplets are applying to st.Matthew’s right now. | Devin家的三胞胎正申请那儿呢 |
[09:42] | I see…Splendid. | 哦…真不错 |
[09:45] | On a totally unrelated topic,did you know that | 扯点没用的 知道不 |
[09:47] | I’m also on the board of the manhattan hospital for rich whites and assimilated jews? | 我还是曼哈顿有钱白人 与被同化犹太人医院的董事会成员? |
[09:53] | I did not know that. | 还真不知道 |
[09:54] | Unfortunately,shortly before don geiss died, | 不幸的是 就在Don Geiss 去世前不久 |
[09:57] | the geiss foundation made a sizeable pledge to the hospital. | Geiss基金会为医院 做了个相当大的许诺 |
[10:01] | A pledge which,sadly,has not been fulfilled. | 可惜 还没兑现 |
[10:04] | What a coincidence because devin and I happen to know | 巧了 我和Devin正好 |
[10:07] | the new chair of the geiss foundation quite well. | 认识他们的新主席 |
[10:11] | That is a coincidence. | 太巧了 |
[10:18] | KATHY’S CALMING BOX | KATHY的冷静箱 |
[10:20] | Kathy,are you ready to come out now? | Kathy 准备出来了咩? |
[10:26] | – There she is. – Hey,you.Hey,funny. | – 好嘞 – 嗨 小豆豆 |
[10:30] | Kathy,I know this is a lot to take in but, | Kathy 我知道这难以接受 可是 |
[10:32] | your father made a promise to my friend,so,what can we do to get that check right now? | 你爸爸答应过我朋友 我们要怎么着才能马上拿到支票呢? |
[10:39] | And that’s why I’m so thrilled to introduce nbc’s new mascot,magellica the unicorn. | 因此 我们隆重介绍NBC的新吉祥物 独角兽Magellica |
[10:45] | – It’s wondrous. – Indeed. | – 太神奇了 – 是啊 |
[10:47] | Back to you,thomas. | 主持人 |
[10:49] | Okay…We now return to our coverage of that train derailment in california. | 好 再看加州货车出轨事件 |
[10:54] | And idiots can do anything we put our minds to. | 脑残者 事竟成 |
[10:56] | I played a “nucular” psychiatrist in a james “bong” movie. | 我还在008电影里 演过”盒”精神病医师呢 |
[11:00] | Look,what do I need to do to make this go away? | 怎么着才能息事宁人? |
[11:03] | I want you to call my phone so I can hear the chicken dance again. | 打我手机 我要把”小鸡跳舞”听完 |
[11:06] | And I want the video for my new single to play on tgs this week. | 把我的新单曲MV放上TGS |
[11:09] | * la piscine j’adore la piscine * | |
[11:12] | * towels sunscreen bathing suits. diving boards and towels. * | |
[11:16] | * those ladders towels * | |
[11:18] | can you make it 16 minutes long? We’re short this week. | 能控制到16分钟之内不?这礼拜节目短 |
[11:21] | I’ll try to cut it down. | 我试试剪点吧 |
[11:22] | But above all,we want you to recognize who we are as a community. | 关键是 你得承认我们这个组织 |
[11:27] | Idiots aren’t just strippers or stay at home moms. | 白痴不光是脱衣舞娘 要么就是家庭主妇 |
[11:30] | Idiots are all around us. | 白痴无处不在 |
[11:32] | I couldn’t find a lincoln hat so I grabbed this chimney sweep hat instead. | 林肯帽没找着 找了个扫烟囱的替代 |
[11:36] | If anyone notices…We’re dead. | 被发现就死定了 |
[11:39] | So it would mean a lot if you apologized publically,liz lemon. | 所以如果你能亲自道歉 意义非凡 |
[11:43] | Let the healing begin. | 让伤口结痂吧 |
[11:45] | And since you wrote my apology,we went on ahead and wrote yours. | 你都帮我写致歉词了 我们也替你写了一个 |
[11:51] | Careful.Careful. | 小心 小心 |
[11:56] | Who designed your bathroom?It’s exquisite. | 你浴室谁设计的? 真精致 |
[11:58] | I did,you son of a bitch.I’m excellent at rearranging bathrooms. | 自己设计的 你个贱人 浴室装饰我也在行 |
[12:02] | Now get out of here,you got what you wanted. | 你也得逞了 滚吧 |
[12:04] | I just wanted to say thank you,jack.Very impressive. | 我得谢你 Jack 佩服你哦 |
[12:06] | Can’t imagine that your boss,hank cooper,was all that happy about the logo change. | 换了Logo 估计你老板Hank Cooper不会高兴 |
[12:10] | Eh,we’ll see. | 走着瞧吧 |
[12:12] | Our new slogan,”nbc,we have a magical horse?”is testing,uh…Okay. | 新口号”NBC 神马来啦?” 测试状况…良好 |
[12:19] | Oh,I also wanted to say that I was lying when I said that this wasn’t a business play. | 对了 之前我说这不是生意游戏 我那是瞎掰 |
[12:23] | Banks,you’re out of the game. | Banks 你已经出局了 |
[12:24] | That’s true.And I’ve admitted defeat. | 没错 我已经认输了 |
[12:27] | For our generation.But for the next generation? | 但只是你我这代人 下一代呢? |
[12:30] | Well,thanks to you,the banks boys are way ahead. | 多亏你帮忙 Banks二代已经遥遥领先 |
[12:33] | All the favors that you called in,you would have used next year for little lippy. | 这些本该是明年为你家小Lippy准备的 |
[12:36] | – Liddy. – Is that even a name? | – 这是个什么破名儿? |
[12:38] | In brooklyn,I know,like,six lippys Doesn’t matter. | 在布鲁克林 我就知道六个叫Lippy的 不过没事儿 |
[12:42] | You just mortgaged your daughter’s future to get out of a little jam at work. | 为了工作上点小屁事儿 你把女儿的前途都搭进去了 |
[12:46] | My mommy and me group would really judge your parenting. | 俺们妈妈团可以说道说道 你这是怎么当爹的 |
[12:50] | Especially lippy’s mother.Which lippy?Lippy d. | 尤其是Lippy她娘 哪个Lippy? |
[12:54] | Oh,god,liddy might have to go to public school. | 苍天 Liddy可能得念公立学校了 哦 天啊 Liddy有可能要去上公立学校了 |
[12:57] | See you in 30 years,jack. | 三十年后见 Jack |
[12:59] | I wonder what liddy will be doing with her degree from suny. | 我很想知道Liddy从纽约州立大学 毕业后会做什么 |
[13:01] | – Don’t even say it. – Oneonta. | – 不许说下去了 – Oneonta (纽约市东北方向城市) |
[13:05] | You,jacket. | 你 拿衣服来 |
[13:14] | Well,hello there.Welcome to the white house. | 你们好 欢迎来到白宫 |
[13:20] | Four score and seven years ago… | 八十七年以前… |
[13:21] | What’s with that hat? | 那顶帽子是怎么回事? |
[13:23] | Oh,I think it looks very authentic. | 哦 我觉得挺逼真的啊 |
[13:27] | Yeah,I guess you’re right. | 好吧 估计你说的对 |
[13:35] | Mary todd,you say? | Mary Todd 你说呢? |
[13:41] | – Wha-what’s happening? – Shh,pete,don’t talk. | – 发生什么事了? – 嘘 Pete 别说话 |
[13:45] | Wassup?!Yeah,baby! | 怎马啦?! 康莽北鼻! |
[13:48] | I’m here today to apologize for my earlier comments. | 我在此为我早前的言论致歉 |
[13:52] | I used an offensive term to describe a group of people who made america the great… | 我将一个很不礼貌的词语用在了 一个造就如今伟大祖国 |
[13:59] | Continent that it is today. | 和地球万物的集体身上 |
[14:02] | These kickass people have given the world countless bodacious things | 这些碉堡了的人们赋予了世界无数无畏的事情 |
[14:06] | like the birther movement,intelligent design… | 比如说总统天生论 外星人创世论… |
[14:11] | Water parks-no,I will not endorse water parks. | 水上乐园- 不行 我不承认水上乐园这个 |
[14:14] | They are a cesspool of disease and people boo you when you walk back down the stairs. | 那地方就是个细菌集中营 如果你在滑梯那里往回走 还有人嘘你 |
[14:18] | You know what you people have given the world?Girls gone wild. | 你知道你们这些人给这个社会带来了神马? 狂野不羁的女孩 |
[14:23] | The golden globes,cans that tell you how cold beer is,florida,bratz dolls. | 金球奖 能告诉你啤酒温度的易拉罐 佛罗里达 反芭比娃娃 |
[14:30] | Oh,I get it.She’s naming awesome things. | 我明白了 她在历数碉堡了的东西 |
[14:32] | No,listen to me. | 不 听我说 |
[14:34] | Because of you,there may be an entourage movie. | 有了你们 才可能会有关于大亨的电影 |
[14:38] | Hug it off,ma’am! | 欢呼吧 筒子们 |
[14:39] | Turtle,turtle,turtle! | 碉堡了 碉堡了 碉堡了! |
[14:42] | You know what,I give up.You should know better,but no. | 好吧 我放弃了 你们本应比现在懂得更多 但可惜没有 |
[14:46] | You’re just gonna keep on riding motorcycles, | 你们只知道继续骑摩托车 |
[14:49] | having unprotected sex and voting against free health care. | 上床不带套 投票反对免费医疗 |
[14:53] | You will make the same self-destructive decisions over and over | 你们会一次一次作出自我毁灭的决定 |
[14:57] | and you will never really be happy. | 你们永远也无法获得幸福 |
[14:59] | And your jaw will hurt all the time. | 你们的下巴还会一直痛 |
[15:02] | Oh,look at you.Perfect little weiner dog,you just need a little mustard on you like that. | 哦 你瞧瞧 多完美的小腊肠狗 只需要再加点芥末浆 就像这样 |
[15:07] | And a little bun,just boop,like that. | 再来片面包 一夹 就行了 |
[15:11] | No one will make you deutschepancakes,or welcome you home smelling of hot dog water and onion, | 没有人为你们做德式煎饼 或是带着一身洋葱和热狗味道欢迎你回家 |
[15:19] | or let you break out of jail when you play monopoly. | 或是让你在玩地产大亨该蹲监狱的时候越狱 |
[15:23] | Oh,my god,I’m such an idiot. | 哦 天啊 我真是个傻瓜 |
[15:33] | – Wanna make out? – No,thank you. | – 想一起亲热亲热不? – 不了 谢谢 |
[15:40] | Hot crowd,hot crowd. | 好多人 好热情 |
[15:42] | We’ve only got a minute before I have to get back out there. | 在我下次上台之前 我们只有一分钟 |
[15:44] | Act two is a play within a play. | 第二幕是一场戏中戏 |
[15:47] | It’s funny,in school all you learn about abraham lincoln is that he was a gay alcoholic. | 真好玩 学校里教我们说 亚柏拉罕林肯是个同性恋酒鬼 |
[15:51] | Grab his feet. | 抓住他的脚 |
[15:55] | Kelsey gram… | |
[15:58] | There,there,there you go.Okay,okay. | 好了 好了 就这样 |
[16:13] | I’ve gotta get back into character. | 我得回到戏里去了 |
[16:15] | Hit me in the face! | 狠狠扇我一巴掌! |
[16:21] | What-I forgot to press a floor again. | 神马 我又忘记按楼层键了 |
[16:24] | Hey,what’s up,jackie d? | 嘿 有什么事吗 Jackie D? |
[16:27] | In a lot of ways,you and I had similar upbringings. | 在很多方面 我们俩受的教育很相似 |
[16:29] | Terrible schools,broken homes… | 上的学校不好 家庭不和睦… |
[16:31] | Thinking basketball was the ticket out.Being wrong. | 以为打篮球是条出路 结果却错了 |
[16:33] | At some point,our paths diverged. | 在某个时点 我们的道路分岔了 |
[16:35] | I went on to princeton,business school,ge and beyond. | 我上了普林斯顿大学 商学院 去了GE渐行渐远 |
[16:39] | And look at me.I spent all day creating a movement just to get back at liz lemon. | 再看看我 我今天一整天都在创造一个运动 就是为了报复Liz Lemon |
[16:45] | I said creating a movement. | 我说的是创造一个运动 |
[16:48] | The point is that excellence can come from anywhere. | 重点是 英雄不问出处 |
[16:50] | It’s the same with stupidity. | 犯傻也是一样 |
[16:52] | In this country,anyone could be the next jack donaghy or the next denise richards. | 在这个国家 任何人都可以成为下一个Jack Donaghy 或是下个Denis Richards |
[17:00] | This room…Is moving.Oh,god. | 这个房间在动啊…天啊 |
[17:13] | Banks.What are you still doing here? | Banks 你还待在这儿干吗? |
[17:16] | Well,my husband was supposed to pick me up at 6:00 but he can be such an idiot. | 我老公本来是要六点来这里接我的 但是他怎么这么蠢呢 |
[17:20] | I’m sure he can.Where did you go to school,devin? | 我相信他很蠢 你是在哪里上的学呢 Devin? |
[17:24] | I had the best education in the world. | 我享受了世界上最好的教育 |
[17:27] | Private kindergarten where I got straight check marks. | 私立幼儿园 我得了所有的小红花 |
[17:31] | Experimental boarding school in carmel where the students teach the teachers, | Carmel的实验寄宿学校 那里学生都能教老师 |
[17:35] | and the teachers teach animals. | 老师则去教动物们 |
[17:37] | Year abroad on an all-male catamaran. | 在一艘全是男性的双人筏上 出国游学一年 |
[17:39] | Then on to northwestern where I majored in confidence. | 然后去了西北大学 主修自信学 |
[17:42] | I had every educational advantage,jack.Just like my children will. | 我享受过所有优秀的教育资源 Jack 就像我的孩子要接受的一样 |
[17:47] | – But I beat you. – What? | – 但是 我击败了你 – 什么? |
[17:50] | I beat you.I came from nothing. | 我打败了你 即使我出身白丁 |
[17:53] | But I caught up and I crushed you.Just like liddy’s gonna crush your sons. | 我仍然赶上你并且击溃你 就像Liddy要对你儿子所做的那样 |
[17:57] | She’s already sorting objects by shape and color. | 她已经能按物体的形状和颜色分类了 |
[17:59] | At 11 months,I don’t think so. | 她才十一个月大 不可能 |
[18:01] | She can count to ten if you say seven for her. | 如果你帮她数七 她能一直数到十 |
[18:03] | – She gets five and nine? – She can save five words. | – 她会说五和九? – 她认得五个词语了 |
[18:05] | – So. – In mandarin. | – 这有什么 – 中文普通话哦 |
[18:07] | They’ve put her with the toddlers at her singing and clapping class at fun factory. | 在她上唱歌和鼓掌课的地方 他们已经把她放进学步车里了 |
[18:10] | She’s in orange group? | 她是橙色组的? |
[18:11] | She’s already out of the piaget sensorimotor stage. | 她早就度过了婴儿感知运动阶段 |
[18:13] | That’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[18:14] | She scored a 62 on the object permanence matrix. | 她在物体永存的认知能力测试中得到62分 |
[18:18] | But that’s an adult score. | 这应该是个成人的分数 |
[18:19] | And did I mention…She’s using the potty. | 我还没提到…她已经开始用夜壶了 |
[18:23] | – Surely just for wee-wee. – No. | – 不就是尿尿嘛 – 不是 |
[18:25] | See you in 30 years,banks. | 30年后见 Banks |
[18:29] | It’s already,like,turning itself.But I feel like I still have to turn it. | 虽然它们自己已经在转了 但是我觉得还是想亲手给它们转一下 |
[18:33] | Oh,oh,my god,mustard just came out my nose. | 哦 天啊 芥末酱从我鼻子里喷出来了 |
[18:37] | Oh,it’s burning the backs of my eyes. | 都弄疼我眼珠的后面了 |
[18:41] | All right,I gotta go back to work,bye. | 好了 我得回去工作了 拜拜 |
[18:42] | Okay,all right. | 好的 |
[18:44] | Ah,it’s burning my face now. | 哦 现在弄疼我的脸了 |
[18:51] | All right,I’m putting you on probationary approval. | 好吧 我要把你放进我批准的考查名单里 |
[18:55] | Okay,I don’t really care. | 好吧 我无所谓的 |
[18:56] | I’ll tell you what changed my mind,criss: a conversation I had with tracy jordan. | 告诉你是什么让我改变了想法 我和Tracy Jordan谈了一次 |
[18:59] | You see,greatness can come from anywhere. | 看 英雄不论出处 |
[19:02] | So if a poor boy from boston can become me, | 如果一个来自波士顿的穷小子可以变成我这样 |
[19:06] | maybe you could become a suitable sex partner for liz lemon. | 或许你也可以成为Liz Lemon合格的性伙伴 |
[19:10] | You’ve got three months. | 你有三个月的试用期 |
[19:12] | But your opinion doesn’t matter. | 但你的看法不重要 |
[19:14] | You have no say in this. | 你无权这么说 |
[19:24] | Liz,there’s something wrong with pete. | Liz Pete出事了 |
[19:29] | – Oh,my god! – I don’t know what happened. | – 哦 天啊! – 我不知道发生了什么 |
[19:31] | Pete,I have been out there putting out fires all day | Pete 我一整天都在外面救火 |
[19:33] | while you’ve been hiding in here doing this? | 你却在这儿待了一天干这勾当? |
[19:36] | You’re disgusting. | 你真恶心 |
[19:38] | No,no,I was-I didn’t-i… | 不 不 我正在 我没有… |
[19:41] | Kelsey grammer! Kelsey grammer did this to me. | 是Kelsey Grammer对我做的这些 |
[19:44] | Really,pete? | 真的吗 Pete? |
[19:46] | Kelsey grammer made you do this | Kelsey Grammer逼你干这个 |
[19:47] | while he was performing his one man show about abraham lincoln? | 当他还在舞台上独自表演亚柏拉罕林肯的时候? |
[19:55] | Here’s to another successful operation by… | 为三个臭皮匠组合的又一次成功行动… |
[19:57] | The best friends gang. | 干杯 |
[20:00] | Hang on. I didn’t notice before with all the excitement,but… | 等一下 太激动了 我一直没注意… |
[20:03] | I look incredibly beautiful. The lighting is back to normal. | 我看上去真美啊 灯恢复正常了 |
[20:08] | Both switches need to be on,woman. | 俩开关都得打开 你这个女人 |
[20:10] | The bulb wasn’t even broken?None of this was necessary. | 灯泡根本没坏? 我们这么做根本没意义啊 |
[20:21] | 30 ROCK Season 6 Episode 3 | |
[20:25] | ****** | |
[20:27] | ****** | |
[20:29] | ****** | |
[20:32] | I know…I’ve been successfully assassinated. | 我知道 我已经被成功暗杀了 |
[20:36] | But I have one last thing to tell my country. | 但是我还有最后一件事要告诉我的国家 |
[20:40] | Blackbeard’s gold is buried in… | 黑胡子的金藏被埋在… |
[20:52] | I am a ghost now,leaving behind my earthly possessions. | 我现在是鬼魂了、 抛却了世间的羁绊 |
[20:57] | And although I left my country divided by war,a civil war… | 虽然在我死前 国家被内战所分裂… |
[21:05] | So that’s where that name came from. | 原来这个名字是这么得来的 |
[21:07] | I know that future generations will forge a stronger country and that some day, | 我知道 我们的后代会建立一个更强大的国家 到那一天 |
[21:12] | america will be a place where everybody knows your name. | 美利坚将成为一个所有人都能记住你名字的地方 |