时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:32] | Hey, Jimmy! | 嘿 吉米 |
[02:08] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:18] | How’s that fence holding up? | 栅栏还牢靠吗 |
[02:20] | Fine, Jimmy. | 挺好 吉米 |
[02:44] | At the sound of the tone, | 听到提示音时 |
[02:45] | the time will be 2:58 and 30 seconds. | 时间是2点58分30秒 |
[03:16] | Hey, Ringo. | 嘿 林格 |
[03:18] | What episode are we on? | 我们看到哪集了 |
[03:20] | Uh, 15. | 第15集 |
[03:22] | Did your power go out last night? | 你那边昨晚停电了吗 |
[03:25] | Nope. | 没有 |
[03:26] | Mine did. | 我这边停了 |
[03:28] | It’s back on now. | 现在又来了 |
[03:29] | Probably a loose hook-up. | 可能是连接处松了 |
[03:31] | So if you think this stunt is a little too dangerous, | 如果你觉得这特技太危险了 |
[03:33] | then we can come up with something else. | 那我们就想点别的 |
[03:34] | We’ll stick to the script. | 我们还是按剧本来吧 |
[03:36] | Yeah, Colt’s right. The only way we stand a chance | 没错 柯尔特说得对 我们想靠这片子 |
[03:38] | of making a buck on this picture is if we come in on budget. | 挣到钱的唯一办法就是不要超预算 |
[03:41] | The budget doesn’t matter; the world’s waiting to see my script. | 预算不要紧 全世界都等着看我的剧本呢 |
[03:44] | Come on, Harry, do you really think | 拜托 哈利 你不会真以为 |
[03:46] | that the world is waiting to see | 全世界都在等着看一部 |
[03:48] | a low-budget flick called… Death Car Hookers. | 叫《死亡汽车妓女》的低成本电影吧 |
[03:52] | Goddamn it. | 该死的 |
[03:54] | Come on. | 快点 |
[03:57] | I rewrote the car wash scene, so we do it outside and we save… | 我重写了洗车那场戏 要在外面拍 这样我们省… |
[04:02] | Hey-ya, Burt. | 好呀 伯特 |
[04:05] | We were just wondering if you wanted to take a walk with us. | 我们就想问问你想不想跟我们一起出去走走 |
[04:09] | A walk to where? | 走去哪儿 |
[04:11] | Uh, just a little walk. For fun. | 就随便走走 图个乐子 |
[04:13] | The gas station’s selling something called boba tea. | 加油站在卖什么波霸奶茶 |
[04:27] | Goddamn old people. | 那帮老不死的 |
[04:33] | That Fall Guy. | 《替死鬼》 |
[04:37] | ♪ And you know, in your heart ♪ | ♪要知道 在你心里♪ |
[04:40] | ♪ There is no reason ♪ | ♪毫无道理♪ |
[04:44] | ♪ He can no more change your mind ♪ | ♪他再难改你心意♪ |
[04:47] | ♪ Than you can change a season ♪ | ♪就像你无法改变四季♪ |
[04:53] | ♪ How long has it been, since you said good-bye to him? ♪ | ♪从你跟他道别起 过去多久了♪ |
[04:59] | ♪ How long has it been? ♪ | ♪过去多久了♪ |
[05:06] | Hey, Jimmy. | 嘿 吉米 |
[05:08] | Good set. | 表现不错 |
[05:10] | I’ve never heard a guy do Meredith Brooks’s “Bitch” Before. | 我以前还从没听过男生唱玛瑞斯·布鲁克斯的《贱人》 |
[05:12] | It was pretty cool. | 挺不错的 |
[05:16] | I read that book you recommended, | 我读了你推荐的那本书 |
[05:17] | the Henning Mankell memoir. | 《亨宁·曼凯尔回忆录》 |
[05:19] | It was really affecting. | 真的好感人 |
[05:21] | Of course. | 是啊 |
[05:22] | Yeah, I’ll give you some more recommendations, if you like. | 如果你喜欢的话 我可以再给你推荐几本 |
[05:26] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:28] | Hey, do you want to go for a drive, or something? | 你想开车去玩玩什么的吗 |
[05:31] | To where? | 去哪里 |
[05:33] | Nowhere, just… for fun. | 不去哪儿 就…兜兜风 |
[05:37] | I can’t, but thank you. | 我不能去 但谢谢你 |
[06:03] | Hey, Jimmy. | 嘿 吉米 |
[06:11] | Slow down, Burt. | 慢点 伯特 |
[06:19] | A Sport and a Pastime isn’t in yet, | 《运动和消遣》还没还回来 |
[06:21] | but we can e-mail you. | 但我们可以发邮件通知你 |
[06:23] | I don’t have e-mail. | 我没有电邮 |
[06:24] | Oh, well, we have SMS now. | 我们现在也可以发短信 |
[06:27] | I don’t have a cell phone. | 我没有手机 |
[06:29] | I’ll check back. | 我回头再来 |
[06:45] | I swear, that Fall Guy. | 我发誓 那个《替死鬼》 |
[06:49] | You know what we should do, Ringo? | 知道我们该做什么吗 林格 |
[06:51] | When the weather gets a little warmer, | 等天气回暖了 |
[06:53] | get one of those projectors, | 拿一台投影仪 |
[06:54] | watch Fall Guy on the side of my trailer, under the stars. | 到我的房车边 在星空下看《替死鬼》 |
[06:58] | – Great idea. – One more episode. | -太棒了 -再看一集 |
[07:00] | I want to see if Seavers is gonna land that Jet Ski backflip. | 我想看看西弗斯会不会骑那辆摩托艇后空翻 |
[07:04] | They have fluffer-grahams. | 他们有棉花糖全麦饼 |
[07:13] | Hey-ya, Burt. | 好呀 伯特 |
[07:15] | What is this? | 这是在干什么 |
[07:18] | Clifford’s kids are visiting from New Hampshire. | 克利福德的孩子们从新罕布什尔州过来探亲 |
[07:21] | Say hi to Burt, family. | 跟伯特打个招呼吧 |
[07:25] | Can I, uh, pour you a glass of Chablis? | 我给你倒杯夏布利酒好吗 |
[07:28] | Best boxed wine money can buy. | 你能买到最好的盒装酒 |
[07:32] | I guess. | 好吧 |
[07:37] | I was just about to play a song, I hope you don’t mind. | 我刚要开始演奏一首曲子 希望你不介意 |
[07:40] | Oh, God. | 要命了 |
[07:42] | Oh, hush, you old grump. | 别抱怨 臭脾气的老头 |
[07:48] | ♪ Oh, Danny boy ♪ | ♪少年丹尼♪ |
[07:51] | ♪ The pipes, the pipes ♪ | ♪风笛 风笛♪ |
[07:53] | ♪ Are calling ♪ | ♪在呼唤♪ |
[07:56] | ♪ From glen to glen ♪ | ♪在峡谷间回响♪ |
[07:58] | ♪ And down the mountainside ♪ | ♪沿山腰而下♪ |
[08:03] | ♪ The summer’s gone ♪ | ♪夏日已逝♪ |
[08:05] | ♪ And all the roses…♪ | ♪玫瑰尽凋零♪ |
[08:06] | Do you live here? | 你住在这里吗 |
[08:09] | Why are you asking? | 你问这个干什么 |
[08:10] | This place is for old people. | 这里是给老人们住的 |
[08:13] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[08:14] | So why are you here? | 你为什么要住在这儿 |
[08:16] | They had a vacancy; go away. | 因为有空位 走开 |
[08:18] | But this place is for old people. | 但这里是给老人住的 |
[08:19] | This is getting very repetitive. | 我们的对话在不断重复啊 |
[08:21] | Does your grandma live here? | 你奶奶住在这里吗 |
[08:23] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[08:24] | My grandmother doesn’t live anywhere. | 我奶奶没住在任何地方 |
[08:26] | – He lives here. – Why do you live here? | -他住在这儿 -你为什么要住在这里 |
[08:28] | I’ll tell you what, I… | 我跟你们说 我… |
[08:32] | The entire point of the United States | 美国的意义就在于 |
[08:36] | is the guarantee of autonomy and personal liberty. | 保障人们的自主权和个人自由 |
[08:42] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[08:43] | It means, | 意思就是 |
[08:45] | it’s none of your goddamn business why he’s living here. | 他为什么要住在这里关你们屁事 |
[08:52] | Hey, now. | 冷静点 |
[08:53] | – Burt. – You shut up. | -伯特 -你给我闭嘴 |
[08:57] | Clifford, control your family. | 克利福德 管好你的家人 |
[09:00] | Burt. | 伯特 |
[09:02] | To hell with this. | 去死吧 |
[09:08] | I’ll have some more. | 我再来点 |
[09:11] | That’s a much better name than “Fluffer-grahams.” | 这名字可比”棉花糖饼干”好听多了 |
[09:19] | Goddamn it. | 该死的 |
[09:21] | Son of a… | 妈的 |
[09:25] | Would you please shut up? | 你能安静点吗 |
[09:27] | I lost my goddamn keys, they’re not on the hook! | 我钥匙丢了 没在挂钩上 |
[09:30] | Oh. Well, then, by all means, wake me from my erotic slumber. | 那请你务必要把我从春梦中叫醒 |
[09:35] | Janis Joplin was just about to go on stage. | 珍妮丝·贾普林要上台表演了呢 |
[09:37] | I always put them on a goddamn key hook. | 我一直把钥匙挂在钥匙挂钩上 |
[09:40] | But they’re not there. | 但现在不见了 |
[09:41] | Son of a gun, | 王八蛋 |
[09:43] | shit turd pile. | 操他奶奶的 |
[10:34] | We’re on episode 22. | 我们看到第22集 |
[10:36] | Jesus, man, your memory. | 老天 你这破记性 |
[10:37] | I don’t want to watch. | 我不想看电视 |
[10:39] | What? Did more of your friends die? | 什么 你又有朋友死了吗 |
[10:41] | You think you’d be used to it by now. Come on. | 还以为你早就习惯了 快点 |
[10:43] | It’s a stupid show. | 那是个傻逼剧 |
[10:45] | What is he, a stuntman or a crime fighter? | 他是特技演员还是打击罪案的斗士 |
[10:48] | Pick one. He’s living a lie. | 选一个 他活在谎言之中 |
[10:50] | Fine. Well, let’s go to the library and pick something else out. | 好吧 我们去图书馆选别的剧 |
[10:52] | There’s a, there’s a little show called Nash Bridges. | 有个剧叫做《纳什布里奇斯》 |
[10:55] | I don’t have my goddamn keys. | 我他妈没找到钥匙 |
[10:57] | How can we go to the library if my keys are missing? | 钥匙丢了我们还怎么去图书馆 |
[11:01] | What, and you think they’ll be in this box of old crap? | 你觉得钥匙会在这个装破烂的盒子里吗 |
[11:04] | I don’t know. I’ve looked everywhere. | 我不知道 我到处都找遍了 |
[11:06] | Goddamn. | 妈的 |
[11:17] | Me and Marty Szymanski. | 那是我和马蒂·萨曼斯基 |
[11:20] | We rode motorcycles across Australia in the ’60s. | 我们在60年代曾骑摩托车横跨澳洲 |
[11:25] | A goddamn wallaby made me lay down going 50. | 一只该死的小袋鼠害我在时速50英里时翻车了 |
[11:30] | Fractured my tibia. | 胫骨骨折了 |
[11:33] | It was a great trip. | 那是段美妙的旅程 |
[11:38] | Right, library. I’ll drive. | 去图书馆 我开车 |
[11:41] | Fine, Ringo. But BMWs are for lady travel agents. | 好吧 林格 但宝马是给女导游开的 |
[11:46] | I’ll lie down in back so no one sees me. | 我在后座躺下 这样不会被看见 |
[11:51] | A-Team. | 《天龙特攻队》 |
[11:52] | Wonderfalls. Deadwood. | 《奇迹降临》 《朽木》 |
[11:54] | Takes place when you were a child. | 故事发生在你的童年时期 |
[11:56] | Ugly Betty. | 《丑女贝蒂》 |
[11:58] | The Profiler. | 《侧写师》 |
[11:59] | Yeah, you’re right. The DVD selection is pathetic here. | 你说得对 这里可选择的剧简直悲哀 |
[12:02] | But what do you expect from a town whose tax money | 但对一个把税款都用在阿片类药物治疗 |
[12:04] | all goes to opioid treatment and bark beetle eradication? | 和灭树皮甲虫的小城镇 还能有什么期望呢 |
[12:09] | We could drive into town. | 我们可以开车去城里 |
[12:16] | Why don’t you just call a locksmith to make you new keys? | 你为什么不直接打电话叫锁匠帮你配新的钥匙 |
[12:19] | I’m not gonna pay someone 500 goddamn dollars | 我才不会花他妈500块 |
[12:21] | to make a new key for my own goddamn car. | 让人给我的车配一把新钥匙 |
[12:24] | That’s exactly what we don’t need: more garbage and confusion. | 那正是我们不需要的东西 更多垃圾和困惑 |
[12:29] | Everything in this country is disposable! | 这个国家里的每样东西都是可丢弃的 |
[12:31] | Something goes wrong, throw it out! | 任何东西出了问题 就丢掉 |
[12:33] | Drive to Walmart. Buy a new one. | 开车去沃尔玛 再买个新的 |
[12:36] | You can’t. No keys. Burn. | 你没法开车去 没钥匙 傻了吧 |
[12:38] | Chinese can make you another, three cents on the dollar. | 找中国人配一副 一块多就搞定 |
[12:42] | Who cares if it’s covered in dog dust and toxic paint? | 就算上面有狗屎和有毒油漆又怎么样 |
[12:46] | They’re my keys and I need to have my keys! | 那是我的钥匙 我必须找回来 |
[12:53] | Goddamn it! | 妈的 |
[12:58] | L.A. Law. | 《洛城法网》 |
[13:08] | Just get in. | 上车吧 |
[13:09] | No. That car is all I have. | 不 那辆车是我的全部 |
[13:12] | What about you and Marty whatever with the motorcycles? | 你不是跟那个马蒂一起玩过摩托吗 |
[13:15] | Marty died in 1997. | 马蒂1997年就死了 |
[13:18] | No, I meant you have the photo. | 对 我的意思是还有照片嘛 |
[13:22] | Burt? | 伯特 |
[13:24] | Burt. Burt! | 伯特 伯特 |
[13:26] | What are you…? B… | 你要干什么… 伯… |
[13:28] | Lunatic. | 真是个疯子 |
[13:33] | Hello, Jimmy. | 好啊 吉米 |
[13:36] | So, uh, how’s Burt been the last few days? | 这几天伯特情况如何 |
[13:40] | Appalling. | 让人不能忍 |
[13:41] | He’s acting like a little bitch, frankly. | 说实话 他就跟个泼妇似的 |
[13:43] | He threw a tantrum and ran into the woods. | 突然发脾气跑进了树林里 |
[13:46] | He’s probably dead in a gulley by now. | 估计已经死在哪条沟里了 |
[13:48] | I was afraid of that. | 我就担心这个 |
[13:50] | This must be a big adjustment for him. | 他肯定非常不适应 |
[13:53] | I know how much he loves that silly car. | 我知道他有多喜欢那辆破车 |
[13:56] | There’s anything you can do to help keep his mind off it | 要是有什么能转移他注意力 |
[13:59] | or cheer him up a little bit… | 或者能让他开心点… |
[14:04] | Listen. | 听我说 |
[14:06] | Can I confide in you, Jimmy? | 我能跟你实话实说吗 吉米 |
[14:08] | – Please don’t. – It’s just that… | -求你别说 -就是 |
[14:10] | Read the room, Gail. | 有点眼力见儿 格尔 |
[14:11] | Even before you turned up, | 其实在你出现之前 |
[14:13] | Burt had already been… | 伯特就已经… |
[14:18] | we concluded it was best if he didn’t drive anymore, | 我们觉得他还是不开车比较好 |
[14:21] | so I took his keys. | 所以我拿走了他的车钥匙 |
[14:22] | I hate to deceive him, | 我也不想骗他 |
[14:24] | but he won’t face reality. | 但他不愿接受现实 |
[14:26] | There are certain things I can’t do anymore. | 有些事 我现在也做不了了 |
[14:28] | Bend down. Read without a magnifying glass. | 不能弯腰 不能不带放大镜看书 |
[14:31] | Menstruate. | 不能来月经 |
[14:32] | The point is, you learn new things. | 重点是 可以学新东西啊 |
[14:36] | Like, I’m learning HTML and glassblowing. | 我在学超文本链接标示语言 还有玻璃吹制 |
[14:40] | I made this jellyfish. | 这个水母就是我做的 |
[14:45] | Anyway, I… | 话又说回来 我… |
[14:50] | we just care about him a lot. | 我们很关心他 |
[14:54] | Thanks for keeping this between us. | 请你帮忙保密 |
[15:33] | Gail. Eight out of ten. | 格尔 满分10分能打8分 |
[15:36] | Would bang. | 我愿意上她 |
[16:35] | Slow down! Slow down, Burt! | 慢点 慢点 伯特 |
[16:37] | Jesus Christ! | 老天爷啊 |
[16:38] | Nope. | 不行 |
[17:02] | That batty Gail, thinking you wouldn’t tell me. | 那个疯婆子格尔 还以为你不会告诉我 |
[17:06] | I should have had her arrested. | 我真该报警把她抓起来 |
[17:08] | I still might. | 现在也来得及 |
[17:09] | The one inalienable right we all have | 我们都有一项不可剥夺的权利 |
[17:12] | is the right to be left alone. | 那就是不被别人干涉的权利 |
[17:14] | It’s sad, Jimmy, these people, my peers, | 我的那些同伴 其实很可悲 吉米 |
[17:18] | they used to be robust, ballsy, young. | 他们曾经那么强壮 勇敢 年轻 |
[17:21] | Now they’re these husks huddled against what, death? | 现在变成一群空壳 抱着团面对什么 死亡吗 |
[17:25] | So petrified of life | 极度恐惧生活 |
[17:26] | that the minute they see someone actually living, | 一旦看到别人真正享受生活 |
[17:29] | they have to shut it down so it doesn’t remind them | 就必须阻止对方 那样才不会让他们想起 |
[17:32] | they gave up years ago. | 他们多年前就放弃了 |
[17:34] | Right. Now we can finally get back to it. | 好吧 终于能继续看剧了 |
[17:36] | L.A. Law. | 《洛城法网》 |
[17:38] | It’s a bit dated, but there’s a satisfying Albee-esque bite | 虽然是部老剧 但如果忽视掉那些土鳖发型 |
[17:42] | if you can see past the mullets and baggy suits. | 以及松垮的西服 还有点艾尔比的风格 |
[17:45] | Being without my car made me feel… | 失去车之后让我觉得… |
[17:50] | I felt old. | 觉得自己很老 |
[17:52] | Like them. | 跟他们一样 |
[17:53] | So, I’m hitting the road. | 所以 我要上路了 |
[17:57] | What? | 什么 |
[17:57] | I used to live in Cape Coral. | 我以前住在开普科勒尔 |
[18:00] | I figure I’ll drive down, see how it’s changed, | 我打算开车去看看 有什么变化 |
[18:03] | and visit some of my old buddies from the navy down in the Keys, | 去基斯村见见我那些海军战友们 |
[18:07] | if any of them are still alive. | 前提是还有人活着 |
[18:10] | I’m talking five, six days to get down there, | 大概要五六天才能到 |
[18:13] | just me and the open road. | 一个人驰骋在路上 |
[18:16] | Are you seriously leaving? | 你真的要走吗 |
[18:18] | Don’t cry, Ringo. | 别难过 林格 |
[18:19] | You can watch L.A. Whatever without me. | 没有我 你依然可以看《洛城法网》啊 |
[18:23] | The thing is… | 关键是 |
[18:24] | Yes, Gail has terrible taste in lawn ornaments | 没错 格尔对草坪装饰 |
[18:29] | and literature and jogging attire, | 文学和慢跑服的品味都糟糕透顶 |
[18:32] | but maybe she has a point? | 但也许…她说的有道理呢 |
[18:37] | You ran over my hibachi three times, man. | 你开车碾过我的炭火盆三次 老兄 |
[18:41] | No, I didn’t. | 不 才没有 |
[18:42] | What? Okay, well, yes, you did, first of all. | 什么 不 首先 你确实这么做过 |
[18:46] | That is disturbing that you deny it. | 你还否认 真让人担心啊 |
[18:48] | But listen, Burt, | 但听我说 伯特 |
[18:49] | right, I’m not gonna talk down to you, okay? | 我并不想居高临下地教育你 |
[18:51] | You are an adult. | 你也是成年人 |
[18:52] | My God, it’s pathetic for anyone | 但是天啊 任何人罔顾事实 |
[18:55] | to live in anything but the truth. Okay? | 终日活在幻想里都是可悲的好吗 |
[18:57] | And your truth is, Burt, you are no longer a driver. | 而你的事实就是 伯特 你不能再开车了 |
[19:02] | I-I used to find it amusing. | 我以前觉得这还挺有趣的 |
[19:04] | Old man in a hot rod. | 老人家 开辆改装车 |
[19:05] | But Gail is right. You are dangerous. | 但格尔是对的 你很危险 |
[19:08] | No, I’m not. | 不 我才不是 |
[19:10] | And… even if you make it to Florida, you’re gonna be alone. | 而且即使你开到了佛州 你也是孤身一人 |
[19:14] | I like being alone. | 我喜欢一个人待着 |
[19:16] | Burt, you have people here who care about you. | 伯特 这里有关心你的人 |
[19:19] | Out there, zero. | 但在佛州 一个都没有 |
[19:21] | Just… live in reality, man. | 你就…现实点儿吧 老兄 |
[19:24] | You’re serious?! | 你是认真的吗 |
[19:26] | You’ve been hiding out in a retirement community | 你还躲在老人社区呢 |
[19:30] | where your only friend is a 71-year-old who can barely stand you. | 唯一的朋友就是个勉强能忍受你的71岁老头子 |
[19:35] | It’s been three months. | 已经三个月了 |
[19:37] | You ever wonder | 你有没有想过 |
[19:38] | why I never asked what you’re hiding from? | 我为什么从来不问你在逃避什么 |
[19:41] | Because it’s none of my goddamn business! | 因为这不关我的屁事 |
[19:45] | But you might want to ask yourself that question | 但在干涉我的生活之前 |
[19:47] | before you try to interfere in my life. | 你还是先问问自己这个问题吧 |
[19:52] | You’re only 71? | 你才71岁吗 |
[19:54] | Jesus Christ. | 上帝啊 |
[19:56] | What were you? A Nepali Sherpa? | 你是谁啊 尼泊尔夏尔巴人吗 |
[19:59] | You look like a boat dock came to life. | 你看上去就像船尾成精变人了 |
[20:02] | Remind me to moisturize next time. | 下次提醒我洒点水哈 |
[20:08] | You’re all witnesses! | 大家都是证人啊 |
[20:09] | You all saw that! | 你们都看见了 |
[20:11] | Come on, Burt. | 别这样 伯特 |
[20:29] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢啦 |
[20:59] | 《桃色世家》 吉米·希瓦-奥弗利 著 | |
[22:17] | Jimmy! | 吉米 |
[22:19] | The bitch did it again! | 那贱人故技重施 |
[22:21] | Jimmy! | 吉米 |
[22:24] | Jimmy! | 吉米 |
[22:37] | Jimmy? | 吉米 |
[22:50] | 别报警 否则我告你人身攻击 我的宝马找到买家了 他明天会来 用这笔钱坐飞机去佛罗里达 或者留下来 买台像样的电视就更好了 林格 留 | |
[23:10] | Hey, guys, slow down a little. | 伙计 慢点儿 |
[23:46] | God, I hate these buildings. | 天啊 我讨厌这些房子 |
[23:47] | Air conditioning goes down, | 空调又是坏的 |
[23:48] | place smells like the inside of a garbage disposal. | 房间闻起来就跟垃圾处理机一样 |
[23:51] | This is so boring. | 真无聊 |
[23:54] | I just want to go home. Look at their hair. | 我想回家 你看他们的发型 |
[23:56] | This was made in the ’80s. | 都是80年代的 |
[23:58] | Do you think I wouldn’t know this? | 你以为我不知道吗 |
[24:02] | Shh. | 嘘 |