时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | And then, even after I showed them my true colors, | 即便后来我向他们展现了真实的自我 |
[00:20] | Cyndi Lauper- style, | 走辛迪·劳帕风 |
[00:21] | my coworkers ditched me. | 我的同事们还是孤立我 |
[00:23] | Triflin’- ass Vogue readers. | 垃圾的《时尚》杂志读者 |
[00:26] | I almost forgot. | 我差点忘了 |
[00:28] | I made you a friendship bracelet when I was home. | 我在家的时候给你做了条闺蜜手链 |
[00:32] | “G plus H”? | “格+火”吗 |
[00:34] | The “H” Stands for “Hot Lindsay.” | “火”代表火辣的琳赛 |
[00:35] | See? I’m friendable! | 瞧 我也可以有好朋友的 |
[00:37] | I know they’re triflin’, Gretch, | 我知道他们是垃圾 格雷琴 |
[00:39] | but I really want those multicultural fashion lizards to like me. | 但我需要那些多元文化时尚精英喜欢我 |
[00:43] | They’re my work family. | 他们是我的职场家人 |
[00:44] | No, I get it. | 不 我懂你 |
[00:46] | My old boss Rick was my work family until his head | 我前老板瑞克也算我的职场家人 直到后来 |
[00:48] | got cut off in that Jet Ski accident. | 他坐水上摩托车脑袋被削掉了 |
[00:54] | It’s my divorce license. | 是我的离婚证书 |
[00:57] | ‘m divorced! | 我终于离婚了 |
[00:58] | Oh, no. I broke my divorce. | 完了 我把离婚证书撕了 |
[01:01] | Yay! Paul is dead! | 太棒了 保罗死了 |
[01:05] | Now we can be fun single ladies together! | 我们可以一起当潇洒的单身女郎啦 |
[01:09] | Since when does being a fun single lady mean | 潇洒的单身女郎什么时候竟会 |
[01:11] | boning the same old- ass dad every night? | 每晚都睡同一个老男人 |
[01:14] | Just admit it. | 承认吧 |
[01:16] | You’re down a road. | 你们要发展成正式关系了 |
[01:17] | We are not down a road. | 我们才没要发展正式关系 |
[01:18] | Then don’t hang out with him tonight. | 那你今晚别去找他 |
[01:20] | Fine! | 行 |
[01:21] | Easy. Not a problem. | 简单 没问题 |
[01:23] | I will just tell that fool… | 我就跟那个蠢货说 |
[01:25] | that I am very sick so he doesn’t get mad at me. | 我生病了 免得他生气 |
[01:28] | You… have… a… boyfriend! | 你 有 男朋友 了 |
[01:30] | Don’t emoji clap at me. | 别对我使用表情式拍手 |
[01:32] | Okay, how ’bout this? | 不然这样吧 |
[01:34] | To celebrate our new singlehood, | 为了庆祝我们的单身生活 |
[01:37] | I will throw you a divorce party tonight. No Boone. | 我今晚给你办个离婚派对 不见布恩 |
[01:39] | Yes! And I can invite my work fam. | 太棒了 我可以叫上职场家人 |
[01:42] | Maybe once they know I’m a cool- ass divorce | 也许等他们知道我是个酷酷的离婚女人 |
[01:44] | like ScarJo or Nicole Brown Simpson, | 跟斯嘉丽·约翰逊和妮可尔·布朗·辛普森一样 |
[01:47] | Jeff and Tara will want to be friends with me. | 杰夫和塔拉就会想跟我当朋友了 |
[01:49] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[01:52] | I really need to stop buying window drugs | 我真不能再从那个流浪汉手里 |
[01:54] | from that homeless guy. | 买来历不明的毒品了 |
[02:34] | Jimmy Shive-Overly. | 我是吉米·希瓦-奥弗利 |
[02:36] | Now, make sure to wear your VIP badge at all times. | 记得要随时戴着VIP胸牌 |
[02:40] | I absolutely will not. | 我绝对不会 |
[02:41] | Congrats on the release of your book. | 恭喜你的新书出版了 |
[02:43] | I hear it’s very steamy. | 我听说非常劲爆 |
[02:45] | It’s also a Dickensian exploration of the long shadow | 撇开情色 这本书是以狄更斯式的写作手法 |
[02:49] | cast on British progeniture by the Second World War, | 讲述二战对英国子民造成的长期阴影 |
[02:51] | but thank you. | 不过谢谢你 |
[02:53] | Hot. | 真性感 |
[03:05] | There we go. Getting that weekly tighten- up, | 开始吧 每周增进感情 |
[03:07] | – quaffing that rye hattie. – You’re right. | -痛饮黑麦烈酒的时间到了 -你说得对 |
[03:10] | Co- grooming can be a bonding | 互相修头发不仅能增进感情 |
[03:12] | yet totally macho ritual. | 也是非常有雄性气息的仪式 |
[03:19] | – SneakerSeeker! – SneakerSeeker! | -运动鞋探索号 -运动鞋探索号 |
[03:21] | Oh, shit, the Yeezy 350 Pirate Blacks are on sale for $950! | 我去 Yeezy350黑球鞋特价950美金 |
[03:26] | And purchased! | 已买 |
[03:28] | You, too. | 你也买吧 |
[03:30] | – We got to be twinsies. – Nine hundo? | -我们要穿同款 -950美金呢 |
[03:31] | Uh, gee, I- I don’t know. I… | 天啊 不好说 我得… |
[03:36] | And… | 等等… |
[03:37] | – done. – Yes! | -买了 -棒 |
[03:40] | Where’s the foreign dude with the weird- colored dick? | 那个鸡巴颜色很奇怪的外国佬去哪儿了 |
[03:42] | – Jimmy’s on a work trip. – Nice! Now we don’t have to rip | -吉米出差去了 -好啊 这样我们开派对 |
[03:45] | down his list of dum- dum rules for the party. | 就不用管他定的那些破规矩了 |
[03:47] | Going number two in the upstairs bathroom all night, sucka. | 可以整夜在楼上洗手间尽情拉屎 |
[03:50] | – What party? – Ugh, I got super baked | -什么派对 -我嗑药嗑嗨了 |
[03:53] | and offered to throw Lindser a divorce party. | 答应给琳子开一个离婚派对 |
[04:02] | Edgar, you should plan the party. | 埃德加 就由你来策划吧 |
[04:04] | – Why me? – You’re the foodie | -为什么是我 -你是吃货 |
[04:05] | with the fancy- ass threads, getting a house haircut, | 穿着时髦的衣服 在家享受理发服务 |
[04:08] | drinking a rye hattie like Dan Goddamn Bilzerian! | 还喝着黑麦烈酒 快赶上奢靡富二代了 |
[04:12] | I guess I could pull something together. | 那我试试看吧 |
[04:15] | Great. Remember, the theme is | 好极了 记住 主题是 |
[04:17] | Your Previously Secure Future | “你曾经稳稳的美好未来 |
[04:19] | is Suddenly a Giant, Scary Question Mark. | 突然变成了一个大问号 |
[04:21] | But fun! | 但是很有趣” |
[04:24] | Shoot. | 糟了 |
[04:25] | I- I guess I have to go to the grocery store and the liquor store. | 我得去趟杂货店和酒水店 |
[04:28] | I should probably pick up some bubble wrap for Lindsay to play with… | 我或许该买些气泡包装纸给琳赛玩 |
[04:30] | Hey, relax. | 放轻松 |
[04:32] | I know a party planner who can take care of everything. | 我认识一个派对策划人 他可以搞定一切 |
[04:35] | He did Brent’s going away, and it was spectunckular. | 布伦特的离别派对就是他办的 简直赞爆了 |
[04:38] | I got this. | 我来解决 |
[04:39] | Wow, thanks. | 谢谢了 |
[04:40] | I mean, that’s- that’s so generous. | 你真是太慷慨了 |
[04:43] | Wait, | 等等 |
[04:45] | Brent moved? | 布伦特搬走了吗 |
[04:46] | – Mm- hmm. – Isn’t he your main dude? | -是啊 -他不是你的搭档吗 |
[04:48] | Brent moved to Boulder to work on his new app, Snoober. | 布伦特搬去了博尔德做他的新App 叫”雪步” |
[04:51] | It’s like Uber but for snow. | 跟优步差不多 不过是针对雪的 |
[04:52] | So, the app helps you find a place to ski | 那个App是能帮你找到滑雪的地方 |
[04:55] | – or makes snow or… – Right! | -还是制造雪 或是… -没错 |
[04:58] | It’s like Venmo, but for mountains. | 跟Venmo差不多 不过是针对山的 |
[05:25] | I loved how Simon was drunk all the time | 我喜欢萨蒙在寄宿学校 |
[05:27] | when he was teaching drama at that boarding school, | 教戏剧期间 经常喝醉的故事情节 |
[05:29] | because… I had sex with my drama teacher, too. | 因为 我也跟我的戏剧老师上床了 |
[05:32] | Who didn’t? | 谁没有呢 |
[05:37] | You’re so sweet. | 你真是太好了 |
[05:40] | Smile. | 面带微笑 |
[05:43] | Who’s next? | 下一个是谁 |
[05:45] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[05:50] | 今晚的独家饮品 梅斯卡尔酸橙酒 | |
[06:18] | Thanks for doing all this. | 谢谢你帮忙做这些 |
[06:19] | Hey, it’s what buds do. | 兄弟之间就该这样 |
[06:21] | Plus, you got to honor the end of a relationship. | 再说了 必须向一段感情的结束致敬 |
[06:24] | When my pops and stepmom split, | 我爸和我继母分开时 |
[06:26] | me and dad bro’d out in the Maldives for, like, a month. | 我和我爸去马尔代夫逍遥了一个月 |
[06:29] | Had too much Prosecco one night, | 有天晚上喝了太多普罗赛柯葡萄酒 |
[06:31] | and things got a little weird. | 情况就变得有点古怪了 |
[06:32] | But, all in all, great trip. | 不过 总的来说 那次旅行很愉快 |
[06:34] | – Hello! – Welcome to the party I planned! | -你们好 -欢迎参加我举办的派对 |
[06:37] | Oh, shit, it’s Nerd with his face X’ed out! | 天啊 呆子的脸被画了大红叉 |
[06:40] | So disrespected! | 太不被尊重了 |
[06:42] | Wow, Gretchen. | 天啊 格雷琴 |
[06:44] | How… Pinterest of you. | 你 真会装扮 |
[06:48] | You know, if we threw a party every time Lindsay failed at something, | 如果琳赛每次失败都要举办派对 |
[06:50] | we’d be drunk all the time. | 那我们就每天都要喝醉了 |
[06:52] | Bitch, we are drunk all the time. | 贱人 我们本来每天都喝醉啊 |
[06:55] | Because you keep pressuring me. | 因为你总是向我施压 |
[06:56] | Makes me wonder what you’re up to, mister. | 让我不禁怀疑你有什么企图了 先生 |
[07:01] | 你好啊 小病号 需要个性感的男护士吗 | |
[07:03] | Here comes the divorced lady. | 离异女子来啦 |
[07:07] | I’m here! | 我来了 |
[07:10] | Aw, thanks for comin’, sis! | 谢谢你能过来 姐姐 |
[07:14] | Yeah, well, I find the whole thing to be in very poor taste. | 其实 我觉得这整件事恶心不入流 |
[07:17] | Marriage is supposed to be forever. | 婚姻本该是永恒的 |
[07:19] | And you chose Vernon. | 你却选择了弗南 |
[07:20] | Babe, can you take a pic for me? | 亲爱的 能给我拍张照吗 |
[07:21] | I want to get one where I’m resting my dick | 我想拍张照 我把鸡巴放在他的肩膀上 |
[07:23] | on his shoulder like a parrot. | 显得就像是只鹦鹉 |
[07:27] | Congratulations! | 恭喜啊 |
[07:30] | Uh, a- and/or, uh, my, uh, condolences, | 还是我应该说 节哀顺变 |
[07:33] | depending on your feelings about the divorce. | 那得看你对离婚的感觉 |
[07:35] | – Thank you so much for inviting me. – Shut up. | -非常感谢你能邀请我 -闭嘴 |
[07:37] | – Where are the good ones? – The good… | -受欢迎的那几位呢 -受欢迎… |
[07:40] | Oh, you mean Jeff and Tara. | 你是说杰夫和塔拉啊 |
[07:42] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[07:44] | Well, find out. | 立刻查清楚 |
[08:11] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[08:13] | You’re bummed because your work is suddenly included | 你很郁闷 因为你的作品突然被囊括进 |
[08:16] | in the mortifying anti- art hellscape that is genre. | 令人感到羞辱的反艺术类书籍中了 |
[08:20] | Yeah. Well, Michael Chabon isn’t hyping Moonglow | 是啊 迈克尔·柴本可没有去基尔罗大蒜节上 |
[08:24] | at the Gilroy Garlic Festival. | 推销他的作品《月光》 |
[08:26] | He would if they invited him. | 如果他受邀 肯定会去的 |
[08:28] | He’s not above helping sales, | 他不会放不下身段去促销 |
[08:30] | and neither should you be. | 你也不该放不下身段 |
[08:32] | Plus, not to be gross, | 另外 请原谅我说的恶心 |
[08:35] | but you could really clean up around here. | 你真的可以在这里狂干女人 |
[08:37] | – What? – I’m just saying, I’m an old married lady, | -什么 -我的意思是 我是个已婚老女人 |
[08:40] | but if I were a hot, single British dude? | 但如果我是个性感的单身英国男子呢 |
[08:43] | Whew, boy, | 老天啊 |
[08:45] | you’d have to take my dick home in a body bag. | 我的鸡巴估计最后精尽而亡 |
[08:49] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:50] | I think. | 大概吧 |
[08:53] | Night, Jimmy. | 晚安 吉米 |
[08:57] | Try to have some fun this weekend, will ya? | 趁着这周末多找点乐子 好吗 |
[09:09] | I can’t believe none of my work friends showed up. | 不敢相信我的职场朋友一个都没来 |
[09:11] | Not even the janitor guy with the gross, black thumbnail. | 连那个长着恶心黑拇指甲的门卫都没来 |
[09:15] | What about him? | 他不是来了吗 |
[09:17] | Carl? He doesn’t count. | 卡尔吗 他不算 |
[09:19] | Carl’s basically a human participation trophy. | 卡尔基本上就是人形”参与奖奖杯” |
[09:24] | The most tragic part of your sister’s divorce | 你妹妹的离婚最可悲的是 |
[09:27] | is that she’s wearing that hideous dress a second time. | 她第二次穿上了那件丑爆的婚纱 |
[09:35] | Speaking of dumb things I hate, | 说到我讨厌的蠢事 |
[09:37] | Vernon tried to have sex with me last night. | 弗南昨晚想和我做爱 |
[09:39] | I made him go jerk off in the downstairs bathroom, | 我让他去楼下卫生间打飞机了 |
[09:42] | because sometimes… he touches his own nipples. | 因为他有时会摸自己的乳头 |
[09:45] | It’s revolting. | 太恶心了 |
[09:47] | That is so gay. | 真是太基了 |
[09:55] | Well, I’m gonna take a lap. | 我去溜一圈 |
[10:03] | So, I’m guessing you’re not sick. | 我猜你并没有生病 |
[10:06] | Actually, it’s bananas. | 其实说起来很疯狂 |
[10:08] | I was feeling straight garbaggio when my friend | 我朋友胁迫我给她举办离婚派对 |
[10:11] | basically blackmailed me into hosting her divorce party. | 我当时感觉特别不舒服 |
[10:14] | And when I was picking up some wine, | 等我去买酒的时候 |
[10:16] | I gave this homeless woman the last of my Chipotle, | 我把我最后一点卷饼给了一个女乞丐 |
[10:18] | and she blessed me, and I was, like, instantly cured! | 她祝福了我 我瞬间就痊愈了 |
[10:22] | This is disappointing. | 真让人失望 |
[10:23] | Have fun being a weird liar, I guess. | 祝你享受当个古怪的撒谎精 |
[10:26] | Wait. I’m sorry. | 等等 对不起 |
[10:29] | It’s just you, me… road. | 只是你 我…将来 |
[10:32] | We’re heading down one, right, it seems, | 似乎我们快要发展成正式关系了 |
[10:34] | and yeah, so… that. | 是的 所以 就那样 |
[10:39] | Scared. | 吓到了 |
[10:41] | Me. | 我 |
[10:42] | You think we’re down a road? | 你觉得我们要成正式关系了 |
[10:44] | I’m at your house almost every night. | 我几乎每晚都在你家 |
[10:45] | Pretty soon you’re gonna want me to meet your kid. | 很快你就会想让我见见你的孩子 |
[10:47] | No. No, I won’t. | 不 我不会 |
[10:50] | In fact, Olivia’s actually in the car right now reading, | 事实上 奥利维亚现在就在车里看书 |
[10:52] | and you’re still not meeting her. | 你却不会见到她 |
[10:54] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[10:55] | Wait. You saying I can’t meet her? | 等等 你是说我不能见她吗 |
[10:57] | Like you’d want to. | 说得好像你想见似的 |
[10:59] | I mean, you have to admit you’re not exactly the “Kid type.” | 你必须承认 你不像是喜欢小孩的人 |
[11:07] | I guess you can still have this. | 我还是把这个给你吧 |
[11:09] | Hey, you want to come in for one drink? | 你想进来喝杯酒吗 |
[11:11] | Everybody’s raving about the Mezcalimonies. | 大家都对梅斯卡尔酸橙酒赞不绝口 |
[11:17] | I guess. | 那行吧 |
[11:18] | Plus, I’m very curious to see | 另外 我特别好奇 |
[11:20] | who’d actually be friends with you. | 谁会和你做朋友 |
[11:34] | Bartender just told me they ran out of 12- year Glenlivet. | 酒保刚告诉我没有12年份格兰利威威士忌了 |
[11:37] | So I’m thinking we take this party up a notch and go 18? | 我想着要不我们升级派对 来18年份的 |
[11:40] | Oh, yeah! Let’s do it! | 棒极了 就这么干 |
[11:42] | Great. ‘Cause I like my scotch like I like my women: | 太好了 我爱威士忌就像爱女人 |
[11:45] | of legal consenting age. | 喜欢达到法定年龄的 |
[11:48] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[11:50] | You used to treat women really badly, huh? | 你以前对女人很不好吧 |
[11:52] | I really did. | 确实 |
[11:58] | I’m about to give my speech. | 我就要致辞了 |
[11:59] | Where is everyone? | 大家都在哪呢 |
[12:07] | 恶 不了 她是我见过最奇葩的人 要知道我曾追过摇滚狂人泰德·纳金特的巡演 | |
[12:10] | 谁 她吗 不了 | |
[12:14] | Hello? | 各位 |
[12:16] | Attention? | 请注意一下 |
[12:18] | Sisters are supposed to give speeches at these things, right? | 当姐姐的在这种场合应该上台致辞 对吧 |
[12:22] | Well, I guess that’s true at weddings. | 婚礼上的确有这习俗 |
[12:24] | Hard to believe Lindsay’s was only four short years ago. | 难以相信琳赛的婚礼不过是短短四年前的事 |
[12:27] | Lindsay, is there anything in your life you haven’t aborted? | 琳赛 你这辈子有什么是没放弃[堕胎]的吗 |
[12:32] | But seriously, guys… | 不过说真的 各位 |
[12:34] | Lindsay… is my sister. | 琳赛 是我的妹妹 |
[12:39] | Eh, that’s all I got. Linds? | 好了 我想说的就这些 琳子 |
[12:55] | “I used to be in a bad marriage | 我曾有过一段不幸的婚姻 |
[12:58] | “To a very bad man. | 嫁给了一个渣男 |
[13:01] | “But now… | 但如今 |
[13:04] | I’m free.” | 我自由了 |
[13:27] | Hi. I’m Paul… | 大家好 我是保罗 |
[13:29] | to those I don’t know. | 算是向不认识我的介绍下 |
[13:31] | Hi. Hi. Hi there. | 嗨 你好 |
[13:34] | Hello. | 你好 |
[13:55] | “Simon loathed his new post | “萨蒙讨厌他在 |
[13:58] | “at the New Hampshire boarding school. | 新罕布什尔州寄宿学校的新职位 |
[14:00] | “But oh, did he approve of American girls, | 不过 他倒是很喜欢那些美国女孩 |
[14:03] | especially the female drama students…” | 尤其是戏剧系的女学生” |
[14:22] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[14:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:53] | Who invited you? | 谁邀请你来的 |
[14:54] | Your blisteringly dumb husband | 你那个蠢猪老公 |
[14:57] | has been texting me photos of this vile event all night. | 整晚都在给我发这场恶毒活动的照片 |
[14:59] | Shut up, narc. | 闭嘴 告密鬼 |
[15:02] | An X over my face, is it? | 在我脸上画大红叉 是吧 |
[15:07] | Lo, the hypocrisy of the cheater celebrating her freedom. | 瞧 出轨的人在庆祝她的自由 多么虚伪啊 |
[15:15] | Well, you’re free, all right. | 你是自由了 没错 |
[15:17] | Free from having me to blame for your myriad problems. | 你数不胜数的毛病 终于不能再怪到我头上了 |
[15:21] | “Myriad” means a lot. | “数不胜数”的意思是很多 |
[15:25] | You always held me back. | 你总是拖我后腿 |
[15:26] | No wonder I can’t swim. | 难怪我不会游泳 |
[15:28] | No wonder I don’t have a middle name. | 难怪我没有中间名 |
[15:30] | You can no longer blame me for your life, | 你不能再把你人生中的失败怪到我头上了 |
[15:32] | because I’m not in it. | 因为我已不在你的人生中了 |
[15:33] | You’ll only have yourself to blame | 以后你只能怪自己了 |
[15:35] | when you lose your toys down the tub, | 比如 当你的玩具掉进下水道时 |
[15:37] | or when you bite into a chess piece | 或是你把棋子 |
[15:39] | because you think it’s white chocolate. | 当成白巧克力咬下去的时候 |
[15:41] | I hate you! | 我恨你 |
[15:45] | Vernon? | 弗南 |
[15:47] | Drive us home. | 开车送我们回家 |
[15:48] | Okay, but you’re not both sitting in the back this time. | 好吧 但这次你们不能都坐在后座 |
[15:51] | Shut up. Yes, we are. | 闭嘴吧 我们就要坐后面 |
[15:53] | And… we’re gonna sing duets | 而且 我们还要唱二重唱 |
[15:56] | until you… | 直到你 |
[15:57] | – * Drive the car – * The car * | -*把车* -*车* |
[16:00] | * Into the * | *开进* |
[16:02] | – * Ocean Sea… * – * ocean * | -*海里* -*海里* |
[16:05] | * Vernon…* | *弗南* |
[16:20] | What are you doing? | 你这是在做什么 |
[16:21] | – There you are. – No. | -你在这儿啊 -不要 |
[16:24] | After we talked, I was looking on Nextdoor, | 我们聊完后 我上邻里社交网站看了看 |
[16:26] | and I realized Silver Lake Heights is highly dangerous. | 发现银湖山庄其实非常危险 |
[16:29] | Someone’s Amazon package got stolen | 有人的网购包裹 |
[16:31] | from right off their front porch. | 在自家房子前廊上被偷了 |
[16:32] | Apparently, two high school kids were smoking : pot in a car. | 显然 有两个高中生正在车上吸大麻 |
[16:37] | Coyotes. | 有土狼出没 |
[16:38] | Someone smashed Marisa Tomei’s jack- o- lantern. | 还有人砸了玛丽莎·托梅的南瓜灯 |
[16:41] | Plus, I thought Olivia might want some cake. | 另外 我觉得奥利维亚可能想吃点蛋糕 |
[16:46] | It’s all on Nextdoor. | 邻里社交网上全都写了 |
[16:47] | Come on, sweetie. | 跟我来 宝贝 |
[16:48] | Let’s find you some milk. | 我给你找点牛奶 |
[17:17] | Oh, no. | 不好 |
[17:20] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[17:28] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[17:30] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[17:36] | Hey. Isn’t it time for you to catch a bouquet | 嘿 你现在是不是该去接捧花了 |
[17:39] | or put a garter back on or something? | 或是把吊袜带重新穿上之类的 |
[17:41] | Paul said I blame everybody else for my life. | 保罗说我把人生中的失败都怪在别人身上 |
[17:45] | Is everything my fault? | 一切都是我的错吗 |
[17:47] | Because I don’t do life good? | 因为我没好好过自己的人生 |
[17:48] | No, of course not. | 不 当然不是 |
[17:50] | So it’s your fault? | 那是你的错吗 |
[17:52] | No, sweetie. | 不 亲爱的 |
[17:54] | Then whose fault is it? | 那到底是谁的错呢 |
[17:59] | One thing I learned in therapy is that stuff | 我通过心理治疗学到的一点就是 |
[18:01] | that happens to you when you’re a kid | 你童年的经历 |
[18:03] | can really screw you up as an adult. | 真的会搞砸你成年后的生活 |
[18:06] | Like, don’t even get me started how my parents let me watch | 比如 别逼我回忆我爸妈曾经每天让我看 |
[18:08] | Return to Oz every day. | 《重返奥兹国》的日子 |
[18:11] | Wheelers, dude. | 那些轮子人 天呐 |
[18:11] | 《重返奥兹国》里的角色 没有手和脚 都是轮子 | |
[18:14] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[18:16] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[18:24] | Stuff that happened when I was a kid? | 我童年的经历吗 |
[18:28] | Becca. | 贝卡 |
[18:32] | Great party, bud. | 派对很棒 老兄 |
[18:34] | Here. My guy says it’s time to settle up. | 给 我朋友说该结账了 |
[18:43] | – $6,000? – Wait. Seriously? | -6000美金 -慢着 真的吗 |
[18:47] | They hooked you up. | 他们帮你托了关系 |
[18:48] | You got to tip huge. | 你可得多给些小费 |
[18:49] | Me? Wait. | 我吗 等下 |
[18:52] | I thought you were paying for everything. | 我以为全都由你付账呢 |
[18:55] | Edgar, why would I pay for your friend’s party? | 埃德加 我为什么要为你朋友的派对买单 |
[18:58] | I don’t… I… | 我不…我… |
[19:01] | I’ve never spent this much money before. | 我以前从没花过这么多钱 |
[19:04] | I just spent a thousand dollars | 我才刚花了1000美金 |
[19:05] | on sneakers designed by Kanye West. | 买侃爷设计的运动鞋 |
[19:08] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[19:09] | Oh, my God, I’m gonna be sick. | 天呐 我快要吐了 |
[19:11] | – Okay. Edgar. – Oh, my God. | -没事的 埃德加 -天啊 |
[19:12] | Look at me. Edgar. | 看着我 埃德加 |
[19:15] | – You have such a giving spirit. – Yeah. | -你很有奉献精神 -是啊 |
[19:18] | You deserve to drop a little green on yourself. | 你完全可以偶尔对自己好一点 |
[19:20] | – Yeah. – Plus, | -不错 -再说了 |
[19:21] | in a few years, when we’re running | 过个几年 等我们掌管着 |
[19:23] | Max and Edgar Love Sketches, | “麦克斯和埃德加爱喜剧”节目 |
[19:25] | six thou? That’s six dollars. | 6000美金算什么 相当于6块 |
[19:28] | It’s six pennies, it’s six- – it’s three pennies. | 是6分 6…不 就相当于3分钱 |
[19:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:36] | Thanks for talking me down. | 多谢你说服我 |
[19:38] | Hey, anytime. | 随时恭候 |
[19:39] | After all, I do need a new main dude | 毕竟我确实急需一位搭档 |
[19:41] | now that Brent’s snoobering in Colorado. | 毕竟布伦特去科罗拉多开发雪步App了 |
[19:44] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[19:53] | Good cake, huh? | 蛋糕不错吧 |
[19:55] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[19:57] | Red velvet’s my favorite. | 红丝绒是我最爱的味道 |
[19:59] | Not a real flavor. | 那不是一种真的味道 |
[20:02] | Wh… ? Hey. | 搞什么 等下 |
[20:03] | I explicitly told you | 我明确告诉过你 |
[20:04] | I wasn’t ready for Olivia to meet you yet. | 我还没准备好让奥利维亚跟你认识 |
[20:07] | Exactly, Boone. | 对极了 布恩 |
[20:09] | Not a name, by the way. | 顺便说下 那也不是真正的名字 |
[20:12] | Man, usually it takes a minute | 天啊 通常都需要一点时间 |
[20:14] | for a guy’s true feelings to reveal themselves. | 男人才会说出自己真实的想法 |
[20:17] | How “I’m damaged and only good for having fun now.” | 什么”我受过伤 现在只想找乐子” |
[20:20] | – But when you said I can’t meet your dau… – Hey. Dummy. | -但当你说我不能认识你女… -喂 笨蛋 |
[20:24] | I didn’t want you to meet her for her sake. | 我是为她着想 才不希望让你认识她 |
[20:25] | Because she’s a child and I have an obligation | 因为她还是个孩子 我有义务 |
[20:28] | to not have her get attached to people too early. | 避免让她过早地依赖别人 |
[20:31] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[20:31] | Why am I even justifying myself to you? | 我为什么要向你解释呢 |
[20:34] | Oh, right, because I like you. | 对了 因为我喜欢你 |
[20:37] | Or did. | 或是喜欢过 |
[20:40] | Good- bye, Gretchen. | 再见 格雷琴 |
[20:42] | And Boone is totally a real name. | 还有 布恩当然是真正的名字 |
[20:48] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:50] | Boone. | 布恩 |
[20:51] | I- I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:54] | It’s just that I have strong feelings for you. | 只是因为我非常喜欢你而已 |
[20:58] | And it hurt when you didn’t think | 你觉得我不配 |
[20:59] | I was worthy of meeting your daughter, | 认识你女儿 我很受伤 |
[21:01] | ’cause she’s part of you. | 因为她是你的一部分 |
[21:05] | What I am saying is | 我的意思是 |
[21:07] | if you want to go down the road, | 如果你想跟我发展成正式关系 |
[21:09] | I want to go down it, too… with you. | 我也想跟你发展成正式关系 |
[21:16] | Look, I’ve had thoughts, too. | 我也仔细考虑过 |
[21:19] | But I was worried | 但我很担心 |
[21:20] | I might still be marriage brainwashed. | 我或许依然是被婚姻洗脑的状态 |
[21:24] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[21:25] | Maybe we should go for it. | 或许我们应该直接行动 |
[21:31] | Okay. | 那好吧 |
[21:34] | I still have to take Olivia home, | 我还是得先把奥利维亚送回家 |
[21:35] | or she’s gonna be a real piece of shit in the morning. | 否则她明天早上一定脾气很臭 很难哄 |
[21:39] | Let’s hang tomorrow, okay? | 我们明天再一起玩 好吗 |
[21:41] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好的 -好的 |
[21:42] | Uh, let’s go, sweetie. | 我们走吧 亲爱的 |
[21:53] | Adrienne, please come out. | 艾德琳 求你快出来 |
[21:56] | And bring towels, for God’s sake. | 带些毛巾出来 该死的 |
[21:58] | No! | 不要 |
[22:01] | I always get too drunk at these things. | 我在这种活动上总是容易喝醉 |
[22:04] | Oh, God. My whole career is a lie. | 天啊 我的整个职业都是谎言 |
[22:08] | How can I write erotica when I’ve never even had an orgasm? | 如果我从没享受过高潮 要怎么写情色书 |
[22:14] | What? You totally… | 什么 你刚刚明明…. |
[22:16] | I fake them. | 那是我伪装的 |
[22:21] | What are they like, Jimmy? | 高潮是什么样的感觉 吉米 |
[22:23] | I’ve heard it’s like | 我听说就像是 |
[22:25] | when you have to pee really bad, and then you do. | 十分尿急 然后撒出来的那种畅快感 |
[22:27] | Is that what it’s like? | 是那种感觉吗 |
[22:30] | Well, I don’t want to rub it in, but they’re kind of | 我也不想故意刺激你 但高潮确实是 |
[22:32] | the only truly transcendent thing in this world. | 世界上唯一真正超凡绝伦的存在了 |
[22:36] | Please, no. | 拜托 别这样 |
[22:42] | Oh, I hate myself. | 我好讨厌自己 |
[22:44] | I use the thesaurus app with everything I write. | 我无论写什么 都会用辞典App |
[22:46] | I give talks on body positivity, | 我宣扬要对自己的身体持积极态度 |
[22:49] | but I bought a waist trainer on the Internet. | 但我却在网上买了个腰部锻炼器 |
[22:55] | Jimmy? Jimmy. | 吉米 吉米 |
[22:59] | Sorry to bug you. | 抱歉打扰你 |
[23:01] | The patio door is stuck again. | 露台的门又卡住了 |
[23:04] | Well, there’s, um, WD- 40 in the garage. | 车库里有一瓶润滑防锈油 |
[23:08] | That usually does it. | 一般抹一点就行了 |
[23:11] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[23:13] | No problem. | 没事 |
[23:19] | So… | 话说… |
[23:21] | How is the work trip? | 你这趟出差怎么样 |
[23:27] | I learned there’s a whole genre of erotica | 我第一次知道有一个完整的情色文学分类 |
[23:31] | that’s just women having sex with werewolves. | 是关于女人和狼人做爱的 |
[23:34] | What? We talking wolf- human sex? | 什么 是人狼性爱吗 |
[23:37] | And quite often, they’re historical werewolves. | 很多时候 是经历了漫长历史的狼人 |
[23:40] | Shut up. | 不是吧 |
[23:42] | Like werewolves who are also Civil War soldiers and shit? | 比如有些狼人曾是内战士兵吗 |
[23:45] | Jimmy, that’s hella hot. | 吉米 那太刺激了 |
[23:49] | You got to bring me one of those books. | 你可得给我买一本这种书回来 |
[23:53] | I have two in my bag. | 我包里已经有两本了 |
[24:02] | So you won’t believe who showed up | 你一定不敢相信今晚后来 |
[24:04] | to Lindsay’s divorce party tonight. | 谁去参加了琳赛的离婚派对 |
[24:05] | Divorce party, where? | 离婚派对 在哪儿办的 |
[24:07] | Shh, don’t worry about it. | 等我说完 别关心这些细节 |
[24:08] | But listen, | 听着 |
[24:10] | guess who walked in? | 猜猜谁走进去了 |
[24:11] | – Paul. – No. | -保罗 -不是吧 |
[24:13] | Yes. | 就是的 |
[24:14] | – And barf, but he might be secret hot now. – Yes! | -该死的 他现在似乎隐隐有点性感 -没错 |
[24:18] | I thought the same thing. | 我也是这么想的 |
[24:20] | He looks like a hot Nazi. | 他像个性感的纳粹 |
[24:22] | Like Ralph in The Sound of Music. | 就像《音乐之声》里的拉尔夫 |
[24:25] | Yes. | 没错 |
[24:26] | Anyway, so Paul comes in | 总之 保罗走进场 |
[24:28] | cackling like a super villain… | 像个邪恶反派一样大笑… |