时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:26] | When I saw the images from the Eagle Nebula, | 当我看到天鹰星云的图像时 |
[00:28] | my God, Leonard. | 天呐 莱纳德 |
[00:30] | Swirling, almost pulsating elephant trunks of dust and gas | 它在七百光年外呈旋涡状散射出 几乎算是喷射出 |
[00:35] | 700 light-years away. | 柱形尘埃与气体 |
[00:37] | Ah, the Pillars of Creation. | 震撼的「创生之柱」 |
[00:40] | Spitzer observed a cloud of | 史匹哲太空望远镜观测到 |
[00:42] | supernova shock waves, suggesting the pillars | 超新星爆炸冲击波 这意味着 |
[00:45] | Hubble had just photographed may have actually been destroyed | 哈勃望远镜刚拍到的「柱子」可能在六千年前 |
[00:48] | 6,000 years ago. | 就已被摧毁 |
[00:50] | Oh, what better captures | 还有什么 |
[00:53] | both the pathetic insignificance of humanity, | 比爱上我们从一开始 |
[00:57] | and our own tragic nobility, | 就注定没机会了解的残影 |
[01:00] | than to fall in love with the ghost of something | 更能体现人类可悲的渺小 |
[01:02] | we had no chance of ever knowing in the first place. | 和我们可叹的高贵呢 |
[01:16] | What up, space nerds? | 好啊 太空书呆子们 |
[01:18] | You must be Paul’s family. Welcome. | 你们一定是保罗的家人 欢迎 |
[01:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:23] | Okay! | 好吧 |
[01:24] | Paul forgot to mention how ravishing you are. | 保罗忘记提到你有多迷人了 |
[01:27] | Oh, well, thank you. | 谢谢你的赞美 |
[01:29] | And… Vernon. Paul described you pretty accurately. | 还有弗南 保罗对你的描述倒是挺准确的 |
[01:33] | – Thanks. – Uh, I’m Leonard Gilmartin, | -谢了 -我是莱纳德·吉尔马丁 |
[01:36] | but please, call me Gilly. Everyone does. | 不过叫我吉利就好 大家都这么叫 |
[01:39] | – Copy that, Gillbo. – Just Gilly. | -知道了 吉尔宝 -吉利就行了 |
[01:42] | I’m the president of the Pasadena Astronomy Society. | 我是帕萨迪纳天文学会的主席 |
[01:45] | I won an auction on Eeebs for these. | 这是我从易趣网竞拍得来的 |
[01:47] | Hundred bones for a set of four. | 100块四副 |
[01:49] | Bit pricey, but as a surgeon, | 有点贵 但身为一名外科医生 |
[01:51] | I know how important it is to be able to see good. | 我知道能看得清楚有多重要 |
[01:53] | Oh, fabulous. Of course, you know it’s a lunar eclipse. | 很好 不过你知道我们要看的是月食吧 |
[02:00] | Agree to disagree. | 求同存异而已 |
[02:03] | – Oh, joy! You made it! – Oh, good. | -好开心 你们来了 -太好了 |
[02:06] | I’ll let you show them to their room. | 你领他们到房间吧 |
[02:09] | Wow, Paul, this place is trés classy. | 保罗 这地方真有格调 |
[02:12] | Yeah, it’s like we’re getting to crash at a Pier 1 Imports, | 是啊 就好像我们要在高档家具店过夜一样 |
[02:15] | or something not quite as fancy, but still good, like a CB2. | 又或是没那么高级 但也不错的时尚家具店 |
[02:18] | I’m so glad you guys came! | 你们能来 我很是太高兴了 |
[02:20] | I look forward to the once-a-year family weekend | 在吉利这里度过一年一度的家庭周末聚会 |
[02:22] | here at Gilly’s more than just about anything. | 是我最期待的事了 |
[02:25] | Aside from the McRib. | 除了麦当劳的烧烤猪排堡以外 |
[02:27] | What is it about that sandwich that haunts me so? | 那个猪排堡到底有什么魔力 让我魂牵梦绕 |
[02:31] | Where’s Tallulah? | 塔卢拉呢 |
[02:33] | Becca asked Lindsay to watch her while we were away. | 贝卡叫琳赛在我们离家期间照顾她 |
[02:35] | You said you were gonna ask her. | 你不是说你会跟她说一声吗 |
[02:37] | Oh. Right. | 对哦 |
[02:39] | I did… and she said yes. | 我说了 她也答应了 |
[02:41] | So, that’s all set. | 所以都安排好了 |
[02:43] | I got to shoot off a text real quick, unrelated. | 我得迅速发条跟这事无关的短信 |
[02:46] | Follow me to your quarters. | 请跟我到你们的住处 |
[03:19] | Blankets and pillows. Ka-ching! | 有毯子还有枕头 好奢华 |
[03:23] | And I’m right next door. We share a bathroom. | 我就住在隔壁房间 我们共用一个卫生间 |
[03:27] | Gross. | 好恶心 |
[03:28] | I’ll let you two settle in. | 你们先安顿一下 |
[03:30] | I’m supposed to help some of the little ones make a moon cake. | 我要去帮孩子们制作月亮蛋糕 |
[03:33] | It’s actually a sponge cake with powdered sugar. Shh. | 其实就是撒上糖粉的海绵蛋糕 别泄密哦 |
[03:40] | We play our cards right, Bec, | 只要我们计划得当 贝卡 |
[03:42] | I think we can milk this con into a European vacay. | 说不定能忽悠他请我们去欧洲度假 |
[03:45] | Ew. | 恶心 |
[03:47] | Paul probably wants us to do the insemination | 保罗很可能想让我们在月食过程中 |
[03:49] | during the eclipse, like a freaky. | 进行授精 像个变态那样 |
[03:52] | For sure. What a dingus. | 肯定的 那个蠢蛋 |
[03:54] | I bet I can make my own sandwich here. | 我敢说在这里肯定可以自己做三明治 |
[03:56] | Like, they’ll probably have one of those fancy sandwich bars | 他们很可能有那种高级的三明治吧台 |
[03:59] | with all the fixins. Can you imagine, Bec? | 配料食材应有尽有 你能想象吗 贝卡 |
[04:02] | Me with fixins? | 我操控各种配料 |
[04:06] | I can’t even picture it. | 那美好画面我都脑补不出来 |
[04:19] | Come on, sport with us. Tallyho! | 来啊 跟我们一起玩 哟呵 |
[04:25] | Get it, honey. | 扣球 老公 |
[04:27] | That’s out. | 出界了 |
[04:28] | Yeah! Nice serve, buddy! | 太棒了 球发得真漂亮 兄弟 |
[04:30] | Oh, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[04:36] | Come and get me, Vern. | 来追我呀 弗南 |
[04:40] | Shitballs. | 妈逼的 |
[05:00] | – Did you feel it? – I did. | -你感觉到了吗 -是的 |
[05:11] | Fixins. | 配料 |
[05:35] | I just want to address something | 我想把一件事说清楚 |
[05:36] | so that there isn’t any dark cumulonimbus sullying this weekend. | 以免这个周末沉浸在尴尬和不愉快的气氛里 |
[05:44] | I’ve been doing some soul-searching, | 我进行了深刻的反思 |
[05:46] | and I think we should press pause on the insemination protocol. | 我觉得我们应该停掉授精协议 |
[05:51] | But we’re making progress. | 但我们有所进展了 |
[05:53] | I-I feel us getting closer with every attempt. | 我觉得我们每次尝试离成功都近了一步 |
[05:57] | Come on, let’s give it one more shot | 拜托 我们再试一次 |
[05:59] | when the moon eats the sun or whatever the frig. | 就在月亮吃掉太阳什么的时候 |
[06:01] | The truth is, our primitive insemination technique, | 事实是 我们原始的授精技术 |
[06:04] | combined with Rebecca’s geriatric womb, | 再加上瑞贝卡衰老的子宫 |
[06:07] | has me convinced success is improbable. | 让我确信我们无法成功 |
[06:10] | Did you just call my womb geriatric?! | 你刚刚是说我的子宫老了吗 |
[06:12] | Primitive technique? | 原始的技术 |
[06:14] | Sometimes, it’s just harder for women of your advanced age. | 有时候 你这种高龄妇女受孕会更难一些 |
[06:21] | We faked it! | 我们假装的 |
[06:23] | – What do you mean? – Nothing! She doesn’t mean anything. | -什么意思 -没什么 她没什么意思 |
[06:25] | I think her geriatric womb has spread to her brain. | 我觉得是她衰老的子宫蔓延到了脑子里 |
[06:27] | We’ve never put any of your semen into my vagina. | 我们从未把你的精液放进我的阴道里 |
[06:30] | We’ve only been pretending in order | 我们一直在假装 |
[06:32] | to string you along and make more money. | 就是为了操纵你 多得些钱 |
[06:34] | My womb works. It works like gangbusters, mister. | 我的子宫好着呢 它有着强劲的「生机」 先生 |
[06:37] | What did you do with my…? | 那你们是怎么处理我的… |
[06:39] | Your gunk? I squirted it out the window. | 你那黏糊糊的东西吗 我喷到窗外去了 |
[06:41] | But if it makes you feel any better, | 但如果这能让你好受些 |
[06:43] | the ficus in Lindsay’s alley has grown, like, a foot. | 琳赛后院里的植物长高都有一英尺了 |
[06:45] | This time, we’ll actually do it. | 这次我们真的会做 |
[06:47] | And we’ll bake you up a bouncing baby in no time. | 我们马上就给你怀一个活泼的孩子 |
[06:50] | Come on. There were mistakes made on both sides. | 拜托 双方都有过错 |
[06:54] | On both sides. | 双方 |
[06:59] | Now that the the cold, hard truth is coming out… | 既然这冰冷残忍的真相被抖出来了… |
[07:02] | I’ve already lined up another surrogate. | 我已经找好下一位代孕妈妈了 |
[07:05] | She’s 24, | 她才24岁 |
[07:06] | is getting her master’s, and was a Division 1 fencing champion. | 在读硕士 并且还是击剑冠军 |
[07:10] | And the best part? | 知道最棒的是什么吗 |
[07:12] | She’s not a no-good, rotten liar! | 她可不是没用又恶心的骗子 |
[07:14] | You’re cheating on us? Dude… | 你背叛我们 兄弟 |
[07:17] | this is a lot to take in right now. We trusted you! | 这一下子很难接受 我们那么信任你 |
[07:19] | Calling all stargazers! | 呼叫所有观星者们 |
[07:22] | Lunch is ready! | 午餐好了 |
[07:25] | This is a pleasure for me to be with all of you. | 和你们在一起我很开心 |
[07:37] | Oh, well, you’re in for it now. | 你这下可有麻烦了 |
[07:41] | Let’s eat, everybody. | 我们开动吧 |
[07:44] | Enjoy the cheese, it’s imported. | 好好品尝奶酪 是进口的 |
[07:53] | The Mayans believed that during an eclipse, | 玛雅人相信在月食期间 |
[07:56] | jaguars would come out of the earth | 美洲豹会从地底出现 |
[07:58] | and eat the pale people, pale people like you. | 吃掉苍白的人类 像你这样苍白的人 |
[08:02] | At least my little dick’s not hanging out of my shorts. | 至少我的小鸡鸡没在短裤外边乱晃 |
[08:04] | Ha! Stupid. | 骗到你了 蠢货 |
[08:25] | I’m actually glad you found that 24-year-old. | 其实我很高兴你找到了那个24岁的女孩 |
[08:28] | She sounds great. | 她听起来很棒 |
[08:30] | Just… be careful, though. | 只不过… 要小心 |
[08:33] | It can be complicated for a woman, | 对女人来说这可能会很复杂 |
[08:35] | especially a young one without children. | 尤其是没养过孩子的年轻女人 |
[08:38] | Once you see that baby… | 一旦看到刚出生的孩子 |
[08:41] | it’s hard not to be attached. | 就很难决绝地拿钱走人 |
[08:45] | I see what you’re trying to do. | 我知道你这是想干什么 |
[08:48] | Our trust has been irrevocably shattered, Becca. | 我们之间的信任已经无可挽回地破碎了 贝卡 |
[08:52] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[08:54] | I know we betrayed you, | 我知道我们背叛了你 |
[08:56] | but when it came down to it, | 但归根结底 |
[08:57] | that has never really seemed like the right way to create a life– | 我从不觉得那是创造生命的正确方式 |
[09:01] | the bathroom, the cold baster. | 在洗手间里打飞机 冰冷的滴管 |
[09:04] | Vernon. | 弗南 |
[09:06] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[09:08] | what if we eliminated the intermediary device? | 如果我们砍掉中间的过程呢 |
[09:19] | Are you suggesting that you and I…? | 你是建议你和我直接… |
[09:22] | Yes. | 没错 |
[09:24] | I am. | 正是 |
[09:26] | Give us that come, bro! We’ll do it for real this time! | 把精液给我们 兄弟 我们这次来真的 |
[09:28] | – We promise! – What is wrong with you two? | -我们保证 -你们两个是有什么毛病 |
[09:31] | She offers to have sex with me, then you try to intimidate me? | 她提出直接和我做爱 你跑来胁迫我 |
[09:35] | I don’t know what type of reindeer games you’re playing, | 我不知道你们在玩什么鬼把戏 |
[09:38] | but I don’t want to join in. | 但我并不想参与 |
[09:40] | Not in any of them! | 一个都不想 |
[09:44] | Great job, turd. | 干得漂亮 屎人 |
[09:46] | I was this close to getting our fish back on the line. | 我就差这么点就把鱼重新钓上钩了 |
[09:49] | – By offering him your bod? – You got greedy, | -通过献身吗 -是你太贪心 |
[09:51] | and now our golden goose thinks my eggs have expired! | 现在那只下金蛋的鹅觉得我的卵子过期了 |
[09:55] | Don’t blame this on me. | 别把这都怪在我头上 |
[09:56] | You were enjoying the scam just as much as I was. | 你和我一样都很享受这场骗局 |
[09:58] | You said you felt like Annette Bening in The Grifters. | 你说你就像《骗子》里的安妮特·贝宁 |
[10:00] | You’re the one that blew up our lives | 最初毁了我们生活的人是你 |
[10:02] | and put us in this situation in the first place! | 将我们置于这样的境地 |
[10:04] | You didn’t just nick an artery. | 你不仅仅只是切错了一条动脉 |
[10:06] | You nicked any chance of us being happy again. | 你切掉了我们能重获幸福的所有机会 |
[10:08] | You were always a bitch, but you just got mean, Bec. | 你一直就很婊 但现在你还变得刻薄了 贝卡 |
[10:12] | Why’d you even marry me in the first place? | 那你当初为什么要和我结婚 |
[10:14] | I could be married to Téa Leoni! | 我本来可以和泰娅·利昂结婚的 |
[10:16] | You were in line with her at Jamba Juice! One time! | 你不过在买果汁时和她一起排过一次队 就一次 |
[10:20] | We shared a moment! | 我们共度了美好的时刻 |
[10:21] | She said, “Cool jacket.” | 她对我说”夹克衫很酷” |
[10:22] | Who knows where it could have gone. | 谁知道之后会发生什么 |
[10:24] | But instead, I ended up with a blackhearted witch | 但是我最后和一个黑心肠 |
[10:27] | who wants nothing to do with me! | 不想和我有任何瓜葛的老妖婆结婚了 |
[10:28] | I only married you because you were a doctor | 我和你结婚只是因为你当时是个医生 |
[10:30] | and I wanted to make Jimmy jealous. | 还有我想让吉米妒忌 |
[10:31] | But you even ruined that by becoming a giant, worthless zero! | 但你成了一个大废物 把这个计划都给毁了 |
[11:03] | What? | 怎么了 |
[11:04] | Do you want to play a game with me? | 你想和我玩游戏吗 |
[11:06] | Yeah, okay, but no pussin’ out when I stomp you. | 好 但我要是赢了 你可别犯怂 |
[11:09] | I’m an adult grown-up. That means some shit. | 我是个成年人 成年二字是有重大意义的 |
[11:16] | This game? | 玩这个 |
[11:17] | Are you even for real right now? | 你认真的吗 |
[11:21] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[11:22] | You’re just a chill little dude | 你只是个天真烂漫的小孩 |
[11:23] | who hasn’t been kicked in the nards by life yet. | 活到现在从未遭受过生活的暴击 |
[11:25] | But you will. | 但是你会的 |
[11:27] | One day when you’re least expecting it– blam! | 有一天在你最意想不到的时候 坏事就发生了 |
[11:29] | One second you’re the envy of all the other docs, | 前一秒你还是其他医生羡慕的对象 |
[11:31] | ’cause you got a hot wife, vanity plates, | 因为你有个性感的老婆 个性车牌 |
[11:34] | two Apple watches | 两块苹果手表 |
[11:35] | and a podcast in the top three hundy on Stitcher. | 还有排名前三百的播客 |
[11:38] | And the next thing you know, everything’s taken away | 突然间 你的一切就都被夺走了 |
[11:40] | because your scalpel accidentally sliced open a woman’s… | 就因为你的手术刀不小心划开了一个女人的… |
[11:44] | …juice box. | 果汁盒[阴道] |
[11:45] | So you quit. End of story. | 所以你就辞职了 故事结束 |
[11:47] | Deal the things. | 开始吧 |
[11:50] | Ooh, I got “Chip on shoulder.” | 我抽到了”肩膀上的碎片”[憋屈,怒气] |
[11:58] | “Brain freeze.” | “大脑冻结” |
[11:59] | No prob. | 小意思 |
[12:02] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[12:03] | – My turn. – That’s not… | -该我了 -那不是… |
[12:04] | Come on, let me get these brain shits out. | 拜托 让我把大脑里的破玩意儿拿出来 |
[12:06] | – But it buzzed. – The shit’s rigged! | -但它响了 -这破玩具出问题了 |
[12:09] | Let me go again! You’re being awful! | 让我再试一次 你这样做人很差劲 |
[12:11] | – But it’s my turn! No! – Getting the brains! | -但应该轮到我了 不 -要伸入大脑里 |
[12:12] | I’m getting the brains. | 我要伸入大脑里取出来 |
[12:13] | – But it’s my turn! – I’m getting the brains. | -但该轮我了 -我要伸入大脑里 |
[12:15] | I am a grown-up! | 我是成年人 |
[12:43] | If you already have that 24-year-old lined up, | 如果你已经和那个24岁的姑娘联系好了 |
[12:45] | why’d you ask us to come for the weekend? | 那这周末为什么还要邀请我们来参加活动 |
[12:49] | You were the only people I wanted to share this weekend with. | 你们是我唯一想要与之共度这周末的人 |
[12:53] | I thought we were family. | 我以为你们是我的家人 |
[12:56] | I’m sorry, Paul. | 我很抱歉 保罗 |
[13:01] | Here. | 来 |
[13:02] | Let me recalibrate it for you. | 我给你重新校准一下 |
[13:08] | You know, at the end of the day, | 你知道吗 归根结底 |
[13:09] | it’s probably for the best. | 这可能是最好的结果了 |
[13:12] | I mean, if I had your baby, | 如果我怀了你的孩子 |
[13:13] | we’d probably end up on Jerry Springer. | 我们可能都能上杰瑞·斯普林格的节目了 |
[13:15] | “Woman pregnant with sister’s ex-husband’s child.” | “震惊 奇女子竟然怀上妹妹前夫的孩子” |
[13:19] | Also, you divorced Lindsay for a reason– | 而且你和琳赛离婚是有原因的… |
[13:22] | not to then have her in your life forever. | 你不想和她有一辈子扯不清的关系 |
[13:27] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[13:30] | This probably is for the best. | 这可能是最好的结果了 |
[13:52] | Doctor! What did you do? | 医生 你做了什么 |
[13:56] | We’re losing her! | 她快要不行了 |
[13:59] | Doctor! | 医生 |
[14:00] | Dr. Barbara! Dear God! | 芭芭拉医生 天呐 |
[14:01] | Giant, worthless zero! I wish I never married you. | 大废物 真希望我没有嫁给你 |
[14:05] | …just to make Jimmy jealous. | 就为了让吉米妒忌而已 |
[14:07] | Hey, cool jacket. | 嘿 夹克衫挺酷 |
[14:09] | I’m Téa Leoni. I’m Téa Leoni. | 我是泰娅·利昂 我是泰娅·利昂 |
[14:12] | Cool jacket. | 夹克衫挺酷 |
[14:13] | So sexy. | 真性感 |
[14:17] | Is that really Mercury? | 那真是水星吗 |
[14:19] | Believe it or not, it’s actually one of the few planets | 不管你信不信 它其实是少数几个 |
[14:21] | that’s easier to see in daylight. | 在白天更容易被看到的行星之一 |
[14:24] | Want to see the stunning siren herself, Venus? | 想看看美艳的妖姬金星吗 |
[14:31] | There she is. | 就是这个了 |
[14:33] | Let me see. I want to see. | 让我看看 我想看 |
[14:35] | Here. | 给 |
[14:38] | Amazing. | 真神奇 |
[14:41] | You have the same anti-helical folds as Lindsay. | 你跟琳赛拥有同样的反螺旋褶皱[阴道褶皱] |
[14:45] | How would you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[14:47] | No. It’s your ears. | 不 我是说耳朵的旋涡 |
[14:50] | Right here. | 就这里 |
[14:53] | Let me show you its terrestrial functions. | 我给你演示下它在观察地表方面的功能 |
[14:55] | We actually have a fighting chance of seeing your house from here. | 或许有机会从这里看到你们家房子 |
[14:58] | I mean… former house. | 我是说 前房子 |
[15:13] | I think I just saw… | 我好像看到了… |
[15:14] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[15:21] | Vernon! | 弗南 |
[15:22] | Nerd! | 呆子 |
[15:23] | Good Lord! What did you do? | 天呐 你干了什么 |
[15:24] | I threw this heavy-ass rock in, | 我扔下了一个巨重的石头想自杀 |
[15:26] | but then changed my mind at the last sec, | 但在最后一刻改变主意了 |
[15:28] | so now I’m doing this, which sucks! Help me! | 所以现在我只能这样 这糟透了 快帮帮我 |
[15:35] | If I don’t make it, I need you to do me a favor. | 如果我没能活下来 我需要你帮我个忙 |
[15:39] | You’re gonna make it. | 你一定可以活下来的 |
[15:40] | Listen, it’s for Becca and Tallulah. | 听我说 这是为了贝卡和塔卢拉 |
[15:42] | I want them to know I was a good man. | 我希望在她们心里我是个好人 |
[15:45] | Which is why I need you | 因此我需要你帮我 |
[15:46] | to delete my browser history and all my bookmarks | 删除浏览历史和所有的书签 |
[15:49] | and my Dropbox, | 以及网盘 |
[15:50] | – maybe burn the laptop. – Huh? | -或许直接把笔记本电脑烧了 -什么 |
[15:52] | Please, Paul! First thing, | 拜托了 保罗 这是头等大事 |
[15:54] | maybe even before you call 911. | 甚至可以干完这个再打911 |
[15:56] | Pull harder! | 再用点力 |
[16:00] | Okay. | 好了 |
[16:15] | Thanks for saving my life. | 谢谢你救了我的命 |
[16:17] | Fam. | 家人啊 |
[16:21] | That really should’ve been easier for you. | 你本不该这么吃力的 |
[16:23] | I’ll hook you up with some Joe Rogan supplements. | 我会给你弄些武术大师乔·罗根营养补充剂 |
[16:25] | Family discount. | 给你个家人优惠价 |
[16:34] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[16:36] | I’m worthless. | 我是个没用的废物 |
[16:38] | I thought at least if I was dead, | 我想着如果我死了 |
[16:39] | then you’d get the life insurance money. | 那你至少能拿到人寿保险的赔偿金 |
[16:41] | But then I ‘membered | 但后来我想起来 |
[16:42] | I never switched the auto-pay to the new card | 我一直没把自动转账功能切换到新卡上 |
[16:44] | after I left the old one at that churro stand at Six Flags. | 我把旧卡留在六面旗乐园的小吃摊上忘了拿 |
[16:47] | Also, the new card would’ve bounced | 并且 新卡也会把转入的钱退回 |
[16:49] | on account of we’re broke. | 因为我们已经破产了 |
[16:51] | So I guess I’m worthless, dead or alive. | 所以我的确很没用 是死是活都是废物 |
[16:56] | You’re worth something to me. | 你在我心里是有价值的 |
[17:00] | I’m so pathetic. | 我太可悲了 |
[17:02] | Being pregnant is the only time I’ve ever really felt special. | 孕期是我唯一觉得自己很特别的时候 |
[17:06] | I mean, since I stopped playing Clarissa | 我是说 从我不再在儿童台的节目中 |
[17:09] | on the Nickelodeon cruise. | 扮演克拉丽莎一角之后开始 |
[17:10] | You’re always special. | 你一直都很特别 |
[17:12] | Even when you’re being a huge bitch. | 哪怕是在你像个大贱人的时候 |
[17:15] | Remember before when you said that thing | 还记得你之前说 |
[17:17] | about only wanting to get knocked up | 你想被搞大肚子 |
[17:18] | because it made you feel special? | 只是因为那让你觉得自己很特别吗 |
[17:20] | Well, if we’re keeping it 100… | 如果要百分百说实话的话… |
[17:24] | I was stalling. | 我其实是在故意拖延 |
[17:25] | Yeah, at first just for the money, but then I realized | 没错 一开始只是为了钱 但我后来意识到 |
[17:28] | the idea of you being preggers with someone else’s kiddo | 一想到你怀上别人的孩子 |
[17:31] | kind of made me feel… | 让我感觉… |
[17:33] | like not a man or whatnot. | 自己不像个男人 |
[17:37] | Anyjunk, feelings are stupid. | 话又说回来 感觉是种很傻的东西 |
[17:41] | Vernon, | 弗南 |
[17:41] | the fact that you were even open to the idea in the first place | 你一开始可以接受这个主意 |
[17:45] | just shows how confident and secure you are. | 就已经显示了你多么自信 多么有安全感 |
[17:49] | And that’s really sexy. | 那真的很性感 |
[17:52] | Sexy, huh? | 性感是吗 |
[17:54] | – Very. – Here. | -非常性感 -给 |
[18:00] | Things are gonna get better for us, just you wait. | 你等着吧 我们的情况一定会好起来的 |
[18:02] | Once I get funding for my Korean medical food truck, | 一旦我拿到「韩国医疗食物卡车」项目的投资 |
[18:05] | everything’s gonna be coming up Vernon. And Becca. | 弗南的一切都会扶摇直上 包括贝卡 |
[18:09] | And Tallulah. Shit. | 还有塔卢拉 该死 |
[18:12] | Well, I believe in you, honey. | 我对你充满信心 亲爱的 |
[18:16] | I mean, I have to. | 我也只能看好你了 |
[18:23] | Shitballs. | 妈逼的 |
[18:25] | Poor baby. Here. | 真可怜 来 |
[18:30] | One hour to the eclipse! I repeat, | 距离月食仅剩一小时了 重复 |
[18:32] | one hour to the ecl… | 距离月食仅剩一小… |
[18:41] | Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, | 女士们先生们 男孩们女孩们 |
[18:44] | this is the moment we’ve all been waiting for. | 我们大家一直在等待的时刻即将到来 |
[18:46] | Are you ready? | 你们准备好了吗 |
[18:47] | – Yes! -Well, then, look to the skies! | -好了 -那么 看向天空吧 |
[19:02] | It’s so neat. | 好棒啊 |
[19:21] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[19:25] | Brilliant! Brilliant! | 太赞了 太赞了 |
[19:28] | Absolutely brilliant. | 真的太赞了 |
[19:31] | Ah, wonderful. | 精彩绝伦 |
[19:48] | Eclipses never fail to cast their magic spells, do they? | 月食的魔力从来都不会无效 对吧 |
[19:52] | Indeed, they do not. | 是的 没错 |
[19:54] | Please, have a seat. | 请坐吧 |
[19:58] | Did your guests enjoy themselves? | 你的客人们玩得愉快吗 |
[20:00] | I think so. It’s complicated. | 我想是的 情况有些复杂 |
[20:04] | Oh, must be nice to have family. | 有家人的感觉一定很好 |
[20:07] | It’s always just been me and the cosmos. | 向来都只有我和宇宙孤独相伴 |
[20:11] | And the prostitutes. | 以及妓女们 |
[20:14] | I’ve come to understand that the main attraction | 我开始明白 请贝卡来当代孕妈妈 |
[20:17] | of having Becca as my surrogate was so, in some small way, | 最主要的吸引力就是 在某种程度上 |
[20:22] | my marriage wouldn’t have been a total waste. | 让我的婚姻显得没有彻底白费 |
[20:25] | Well, there is no waste in the universe. | 宇宙里没有任何东西是废物 |
[20:28] | When something comes to an end, be it a galactic age, | 当某样东西消亡以后 不管是久远的时代之前 |
[20:32] | a star or a weekend away, | 相距多么遥远 |
[20:36] | it is simultaneously the beginning of something else. | 它会立即变成某样新东西的开始 |
[20:39] | Loss can be hard, | 失去可能会令人心碎 |
[20:41] | but you might be mourning something | 但你或许是在哀悼 |
[20:43] | that was never actually there in the first place. | 原本就不存在的东西 |
[20:46] | Yes, maybe this idea you had of making a new family | 诚然 或许你想组建新家庭的愿望 |
[20:50] | slipped through your fingers, | 从你的指缝间溜走了 |
[20:52] | but perhaps there’s something else already there | 但是 或许已经从中诞生了新的东西 |
[20:56] | that you’ve failed to see. | 只是你尚未发现而已 |
[21:36] | Yeah. Oh, there. | 没错 就是这里 |
[21:43] | Doctor. | 医生 |
[22:48] | I got you, bro. | 我来帮你 兄弟 |
[22:54] | Oh, this is really happening. | 这真的成真了 |
[23:19] | Epic! | 太棒了 |
[23:31] | Did you know there was an eclipse last night? | 你知道昨晚有月食吗 |
[23:34] | No. Who cares? | 不知道 谁在乎啊 |
[23:35] | I don’t know. Dipshits like… | 我不知道 一些傻逼… |
[23:38] | Oh, shit. I conjured them. | 天呐 我把他们招魂招来了 |
[23:41] | Hey, guys. | 你们好啊 |
[23:42] | What are you doing in our diner? | 你们跑来我们的餐厅干什么 |
[23:44] | Your diner? I didn’t know | 你的餐厅 我都不知道 |
[23:45] | you’d gotten into the restaurant business, Jimmy. | 你现在开餐厅了啊 吉米 |
[23:50] | We’re just getting b-fast. Nothing weird about that. | 我们只是在吃早餐而已 没什么古怪的 |
[23:53] | So don’t try to make it weird, okay? | 所以尽量别把这搞得很古怪 好吗 |
[23:55] | Okay, well, great bumping into you. Not. | 好吧 很高兴偶遇你们 才怪 |