时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | For centuries, mankind has been the dominant species. | 几个世纪以来 人类都是优势物种 |
[00:06] | We’ve domesticated animals, locked them up, | 我们驯养动物 圈养 |
[00:09] | killed them for sport. | 甚至屠杀取乐 |
[00:10] | But a series of recent events seem to suggest | 但最近一系列事件 似乎表明 |
[00:13] | all across the globe, | 全世界的所有动物 |
[00:15] | animals have decided: “No more.” | 一致决定 “不再这样下去” |
[00:18] | And so we were hired, | 于是我们受到雇佣 |
[00:20] | a team of people from different backgrounds, | 我们这群人来自不同背景 |
[00:22] | with different specialities: | 各有专长 |
[00:24] | an expert in animal behavior, | 动物行为专家 |
[00:26] | a journalist, | 记者 |
[00:28] | safari guide, | 游猎导游 |
[00:29] | foreign intelligence agent, | 外国情报官员 |
[00:31] | and a veterinary pathologist. | 兽医病理学家 |
[00:33] | Our task: to find out what is happening with the animals, | 我们的任务 查明动物异常行为情况 |
[00:37] | why it’s happening, | 及其原因 |
[00:39] | and how to stop it. | 还有如何阻止 |
[00:44] | The global pandemic your father believes | 你父亲所说的全球性流行病 |
[00:46] | was about to emerge– it appears | 就要发生了 照目前情况看 |
[00:48] | it has arrived. | 其实已经发生了 |
[00:49] | We’re all here because | 我们来此是因为 |
[00:51] | you believe that these scientific theories | 你认为一个臭名昭著的 |
[00:55] | of a notorious crackpot | 疯子的理论 |
[00:56] | are now coming to pass. | 即将成真吗 |
[00:58] | Mitch Morgan, as advertised. | 说过了 他叫米奇·摩根 |
[01:01] | This is agent Ben Shafer of the FBI. | 这是联调局的本·谢弗探员 |
[01:03] | Uh, Jackson– hey, now’s not really a good time. | 杰克逊 现在我不是很方便 |
[01:05] | Jamie, you listen to me. | 杰米 听我说 |
[01:06] | Ben Shafer killed the optometrist. | 本·谢弗把那个验光师杀了 |
[01:08] | He’s a corrupt FBI agent. | 他是个腐败的联调局探员 |
[01:17] | The Mother Cell is in every single product Reiden makes. | 母细胞存在于雷登制造的每一件产品中 |
[01:22] | It’s everywhere. | 它无处不在 |
[01:23] | It’s all over the world. | 它遍布全世界 |
[01:25] | And it can’t be stopped. | 没什么能阻止它 |
[01:26] | The Mother Cell can cure the animals. | 母细胞能治好那些动物 |
[01:29] | Dr. Morgan believes so, yes. | 摩根博士认为如此 |
[01:32] | You’re talking about your daughter. | 你说的是你女儿 |
[01:33] | Her name is Clementine, she’s ten years old, | 她叫克莱曼婷 十岁了 |
[01:35] | She was diagnosed three years ago. | 她是三年前确诊的 |
[01:37] | Why aren’t you with her? | 为什么你不陪着她 |
[01:38] | Baby mama married a… decent guy, | 她妈妈嫁给了一个体面人 |
[01:42] | and I just decided to let them have their family | 我决定不去打扰他们一家人的生活 |
[01:44] | Until she got sick, | 直到她生病 |
[01:46] | and I started beating down the doors | 我就开始走遍 |
[01:47] | of every research hospital in the country. | 国内每一家研究医院 |
[01:49] | Then her mom put a stop to that. | 然后被她妈妈叫停了 |
[01:51] | He says that he has the Mother Cell, | 他说母细胞在他手上 |
[01:53] | and he’s willing to give it back, | 他愿意还回来 |
[01:54] | but he needs something in return. | 但他需要回报 |
[01:55] | I have to tell my daughter why she’s dying. | 我还得告诉我女儿她为什么要死了 |
[01:58] | Your drug will cure her. | 你的药能治好她 |
[02:00] | I’ll expect a call from you within 48 hours, | 两天之内给我打电话 |
[02:03] | telling me where and when I can get my medicine. | 告诉我拿药的时间地点 |
[02:07] | I’m sending you back to the states. | 我要送你们回美国 |
[02:10] | To Pender Island, Massachusetts, to be precise. | 准确说 是马萨诸塞州 片打岛 |
[02:14] | Why? What’s going on? | 为什么 怎么了 |
[02:15] | Two weeks ago, a cargo ship left Oslo, Norway, | 两周前 一艘货船驶离挪威 奥斯陆 |
[02:19] | bound for Portland, Maine. | 驶往缅因州 波特兰 |
[02:20] | The crew complained about an unusually high rat population. | 船员称 船上老鼠量异常地多 |
[02:25] | And while there are always rats on a ship, | 虽然船上有老鼠难以避免 |
[02:28] | 48 hours into the journey, | 航行48小时后 |
[02:30] | the crew reported The ship had become literally infested. | 船员报告船上已经鼠群泛滥 |
[02:34] | That there were hundreds of rats on board. | 船上有数百只老鼠 |
[02:38] | Eventually, the ship ended up adrift, | 最终 船漂在海上 |
[02:42] | not far from the small resort community of Pender… | 就在距片打度假村不远处 |
[02:51] | Rats. | 老鼠 |
[02:52] | …Where a fisherman claims | 那里的一名渔民称 |
[02:54] | to have seen thousands of rats leaving the ship | 看见了上千只老鼠离开船 |
[02:57] | and swimming for shore. | 游向岸边 |
[02:59] | When local authorities boarded the vessel, | 当地当局登船后 |
[03:01] | they found the crew dead, | 发现船员都死了 |
[03:03] | their bodies in a horrible condition, | 尸体惨不忍睹 |
[03:06] | suggesting they had been attacked by the rats. | 可以看出 他们是被鼠群袭击了 |
[03:13] | Among the cargo was grain from a farm | 货物中 有一批谷物 |
[03:17] | that uses Reiden pesticides. | 出产农场用雷登的杀虫剂 |
[03:19] | So what do you want us to do? | 你要我们做什么 |
[03:21] | Go to Pender Island. | 去片打岛 |
[03:22] | Conduct an initial threat assessment to determine | 进行初步威胁估计 |
[03:24] | if a containment protocol is necessary. | 看是否需要采取控制手段 |
[03:27] | Hopefully, it will not be. | 希望 是没必要的 |
[03:28] | But most importantly, | 但最重要的是 |
[03:30] | capture one male and one female rat | 要捉一只雄性老鼠和一只雌性老鼠 |
[03:33] | and bring them back for analysis. | 把它们带回来进行分析 |
[03:35] | I’m staying here in Paris for another week. | 我会再在巴黎留一周 |
[03:38] | Keep me posted. | 随时通知我 |
[03:40] | – And good luck. – Thank you. | -祝你好运 -谢谢 |
[03:46] | I’m just saying, all four of us don’t need to go. | 我只是想说 我们四个不用全去 |
[03:48] | I could come with you. | 我可以跟你走 |
[03:49] | I could stay in a motel, | 待在汽车旅馆里 |
[03:50] | and go through the Reiden documents from Paris, | 浏览巴黎弄来的雷登文件 |
[03:53] | and you can go and talk all things mother cell | 你可以去跟你哈佛的朋友 |
[03:55] | with your friend at Harvard. | 谈母细胞的事 |
[03:56] | I think you should stay with the others. ? | 你还是跟大家一起行动吧 |
[03:59] | A day on the island is a good way to stay under the radar. | 在岛上待一天 正好能低调点 |
[04:02] | And if anyone is looking into Ben Shafer’s death, | 而且如果有人在调查本·谢弗的死 |
[04:06] | the more people you have watching your back, the better. | 越多人帮你注意着点越好 |
[04:08] | You know, you keep saying things like that, | 你总说这样的话 |
[04:09] | people are gonna start to think you care. | 别人会以为你真心在乎了 |
[04:30] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[04:32] | I’m in town, and I have the mother cell for you, | 我来了 我把母细胞给你带来了 |
[04:33] | but I’m not gonna be able to deliver it until later on today, | 但我得今天晚些时候才能送去 |
[04:36] | so, call me. | 给我打电话 |
[04:38] | We’ll arrange a meet. | 我们安排个见面 |
[04:57] | milkon witbat | 翻译 |
[04:59] | tokilltime | 翻译 杏仁斯嘉丽 |
[05:14] | How did a few rats become thousands | 几只老鼠怎么能在跨大西洋 |
[05:16] | on the course of a trip across the Atlantic? | 航程途中就变成几千只了呢 |
[05:19] | Well, if Mitch is right, | 如果米奇说得对 |
[05:21] | and the mother cell is an accelerant, | 母细胞是一种加速剂 |
[05:23] | it may be, by being exposed to it | 那么 或许在封闭环境中 |
[05:25] | in a contained environment, | 接触到它 |
[05:26] | it accelerated the reproductive nature of the rats. | 会加速老鼠的繁殖本性 |
[05:28] | Or we could be seeing it in rats first, | 也或者是老鼠最先表现出来 |
[05:31] | because they have a short gestation period. | 因为它们的妊娠期最短 |
[05:34] | What if this is just the beginning? | 如果这只是开始呢 |
[05:35] | We could face a massive population explosion | 或许整个动物王国都会 |
[05:38] | in the entire animal kingdom. | 数量猛增 |
[05:40] | A swarms of rats is one thing, | 老鼠激增是一码事 |
[05:42] | but a swarm of lions, tigers, | 但如果狮子 老虎 鳄鱼 |
[05:45] | – alligators… ?- How would we even begin | -猛增的话… -我们要怎么对抗 |
[05:47] | to fight back against something like that? | 这种事情啊 |
[05:49] | Okay, first things first. | 好了 一件件来 |
[05:51] | We have to warn the people on Pender Island. | 我们得警告片打岛的居民 |
[05:53] | I’m pretty sure they’d be aware. | 我想他们应该知道了吧 |
[05:55] | Aside from a fisherman, no one has reported any rats at all. | 除了那个渔民 没有别人报告见到老鼠 |
[05:58] | None? | 没有吗 |
[05:59] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 这没道理啊 |
[06:00] | What does make sense since this whole thing began? | 这件事开始以来 有哪件事有道理了 |
[06:03] | We need to capture a male and a female. | 我们得抓到一对雌雄老鼠 |
[06:05] | It’s the only way to see | 只有这样 |
[06:07] | how the mother cell affects the reproductive behavior. | 才能检查母细胞对繁殖行为的影响 |
[06:10] | So, we’re going on a rat hunt. | 那我们要去捕老鼠喽 |
[06:16] | What’s the matter, rafiki? | 怎么了 朋友 |
[06:18] | The men that died on that cargo ship were eaten by rats. | 死在货船上的人 是被老鼠咬死的 |
[06:23] | – Okay… ?- It’s been proven that rats | -怎么了 -已经证实 老鼠 |
[06:24] | that taste human blood begin to crave it. | 尝过人血的味道就会渴望人血 |
[06:28] | Well… That’s just awesome. | 这真是太棒了 |
[06:42] | There’s something on your mind, and it’s not just the rats. | 你在想什么 不仅只是那些老鼠的事 |
[06:50] | We vacationed there… | 我小时候… |
[06:53] | when I was a kid. | 去那边度过假 |
[06:54] | Pender island? | 片打岛吗 |
[06:58] | Before my dad got bad. | 在我父亲病情严重之前 |
[07:01] | He’d rent a shack on the beach every summer, | 每年夏天 他都会在沙滩上租一个小木屋 |
[07:04] | on the side of the island that hadn’t been built up yet. | 在岛上还没有开发的那边 |
[07:07] | Have a big clambake, invite all the neighbors. | 办一场海滨野餐 邀请我们的邻居 |
[07:09] | So, you see, | 你看 |
[07:10] | you still have some good memories about your father. | 关于你父亲 你还是有一些美好回忆的 |
[07:16] | Sure. | 是啊 |
[07:18] | But the last really good ones | 但是最近发生在 |
[07:20] | took place on that island… | 那座岛上最棒的事 |
[07:23] | which appears to have been overrun with bloodthirsty rats. | 好像就是岛上爬满了嗜血的老鼠 |
[07:42] | Clem’s just getting it together. | 克莱曼正在慢慢恢复 |
[07:48] | How you been? | 你怎么样 |
[07:50] | Fine. | 挺好的 |
[07:52] | Oh, there he is. ? | 狗狗来了 |
[07:54] | There he is. | 狗狗来了啊 |
[07:55] | Hey, you remember me, hmm? | 你还记得我吗 |
[07:58] | I’m the guy who brought you here, a long time ago. | 很久以前是我把你带来的哦 |
[08:02] | Has he been acting okay? | 它表现得还行吗 |
[08:03] | He got hit by a car. | 它被一辆车撞了 |
[08:05] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[08:06] | Clem told me. | 克莱曼和我说了 |
[08:08] | So he’s been acting like a dog who got hit by a car. | 所以它表现得就像被车撞过的狗一样 |
[08:12] | What I meant was, is… | 我说的是… |
[08:14] | Has he been acting aggressively, in any way? | 它有没有表现出侵略性 |
[08:17] | Not at all. | 没有 |
[08:18] | Why? ? | 为什么这么问 |
[08:25] | Hello. | 你好 |
[08:28] | Hey, Clem. | 你好 克莱曼 |
[08:31] | Look, babe. | 你看 宝贝 |
[08:32] | Henry remembers Mitch. Isn’t that amazing? | 亨利还记得米奇 很棒吧 |
[08:35] | It is… Because I don’t. | 是啊…因为我都不记得了 |
[08:38] | It’s okay. I remember you. | 没关系 我还记得你 |
[08:44] | So what are you guys gonna do? | 话说你们准备干什么呢 |
[08:48] | You haven’t plan anything? | 你什么计划都没有吗 |
[08:51] | You haven’t seen her in eight years, | 你都八年没见她了 |
[08:52] | and still, you haven’t planned anything? | 然而你还是什么计划都没有吗 |
[08:55] | I just thought we’d… You know, improvise. | 我只是以为我们…即兴发挥就好 |
[09:01] | Why don’t you take him to your park, Clem? | 要不你带他去你的公园吧 克莱曼 |
[09:03] | – Okay. – ?I’ll pack up some sandwiches. | -好的 -我去打包一些三明治 |
[09:06] | You can picnic. | 你们可以去野餐 |
[09:07] | I’ll get Henry’s leash. | 我去拿亨利的皮带 |
[09:12] | Henry’s gonna come…? | 亨利也要来… |
[09:28] | There she is. | 她在那 |
[09:30] | Hey, sheriff! | 警长 |
[09:35] | Becky? | 贝基 |
[09:38] | Jackson? | 杰克逊 |
[09:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:41] | I haven’t seen you since… | 我已经很久… |
[09:44] | – Forever. – Yeah. | -没见过你了 -是啊 |
[09:46] | This is my friend, uh, Chloe. | 这是我的朋友 克洛伊 |
[09:48] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[09:49] | Hello, friend Chloe. | 你好 克洛伊朋友 |
[09:51] | I was his first love. ? | 我是他的初恋 |
[09:52] | But don’t be jealous. | 但不要嫉妒我哦 |
[09:54] | We were 12. | 我们当时才12岁 |
[09:55] | – Oh, no, no, no. – Yeah, it’s Chloe’s… | -不不不 -克洛伊是… |
[09:57] | We work… we work together. | 我们…我们一起工作 |
[09:58] | – Yeah. – ?Oh, I’m sorry. | -是的 -不好意思 |
[10:00] | You look… Well, you look like | 你们俩看上去…你们看上去 |
[10:02] | two people who should be together. | 就像是挺般配的一对 |
[10:04] | Again, I’m sorry. | 再次向你们道歉 |
[10:07] | So, your office said we’d find you here. | 你办公室的人告诉我们可以到这里来找你 |
[10:10] | We want to talk about the rats | 我们想谈谈那天晚上 |
[10:12] | that came off the ship the other night. | 从船上跑下来的那些老鼠 |
[10:14] | What about them? | 它们怎么了 |
[10:16] | Billy T., the fisherman… | 那个渔夫 比利·T |
[10:18] | He has a gift for exaggeration | 他最擅长夸大其词 |
[10:21] | and a fondness for whiskey. | 还特别喜欢来点威士忌 |
[10:23] | If he claimed he saw a hundred rats, | 如果他说他看到了一百只老鼠 |
[10:25] | you can be pretty sure he saw more like 12. | 你差不多就可以确定他只看到了12只 |
[10:28] | There’s nothing to be concerned about. | 没什么好担心的 |
[10:30] | Actually, uh, there is. | 其实还真有事 |
[10:32] | You saw the bodies on the ship, right? | 你看到船上的尸体了吧 |
[10:35] | Well, you seriously think | 你们真的觉得 |
[10:38] | rats killed the crew? | 老鼠把船员都杀了吗 |
[10:40] | Rats don’t eat live people. | 老鼠不会吃活人 |
[10:41] | In fact, they’re more afraid of us than we are of them. | 要说我们怕它们 还不如说它们更怕我们呢 |
[10:44] | The coroner hasn’t finished his exams yet, | 验尸官还没检查完 |
[10:47] | but unofficially, he believes it was a carbon monoxide leak | 但他初步认定是一氧化碳泄露 |
[10:51] | that killed those men. | 杀死了那群人 |
[10:52] | And then the hungry rats came in and feasted on the corpses. | 然后一群饥饿的老鼠才出现啃食尸体 |
[10:55] | It’s tragic, sure, but not sinister. | 这无疑是场悲剧 但不是凶兆 |
[11:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:02] | I’ve sent Mitch five text messages | 我已经给米奇发了五条短信 |
[11:04] | asking if he’s arrived at Harvard yet. | 问他到哈佛了没有 |
[11:06] | No reply. Have you heard from him? | 他都没回 你有他的消息吗 |
[11:08] | No. | 没有 |
[11:09] | But I haven’t reached out to him yet. | 不过我还没联系过他 |
[11:11] | I have patience. | 我有耐心 |
[11:13] | I don’t. What’s taking them so long? | 可我没有 他们怎么这么久 |
[11:15] | – Should we go over there? – ?No. | -我们要过去看看吗 -不用 |
[11:17] | We wait here, as discussed. | 照之前说好的 我们在这等着 |
[11:19] | At this present time, | 现在这种关头 |
[11:20] | you and any representative of the law is a bad idea. | 你和任何执法人员碰面都不是明智之举 |
[11:23] | I’m not a fugitive, Abe. | 我不是逃犯 亚伯 |
[11:25] | Not yet. | 暂时不是 |
[11:27] | And it would be nice to keep it that way. | 但愿今后也不会是 |
[11:30] | I think that you should consider evacuating the island. | 我觉得你应该考虑下疏散全岛 |
[11:32] | Just to be safe. | 安全起见 |
[11:34] | Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[11:37] | What is this all about, Jackson? | 到底怎么回事 杰克逊 |
[11:38] | We’ve been studying animal behavior all over the world, | 我们一直在研究世界各地的动物行为 |
[11:41] | and there is a-a real danger here. | 这里真的很危险 |
[11:43] | You know how much this community depends on the tourists. | 你是知道这片地区有多依赖旅游业的 |
[11:46] | Evacuating in the middle of peak season | 正当旺季时疏散游客 |
[11:48] | would cause a heck of a lot more damage than any rats ever could. | 造成的影响可比老鼠影响力大多了 |
[11:52] | Look, if thousands of rats had really shown up, | 听着 要是真的出现成千上万的老鼠 |
[11:54] | someone would have seen them. | 肯定有人会看见的 |
[11:55] | So far, all I’ve heard about are a few | 到目前为止 就我所掌握的情报 |
[11:57] | being spotted over by the Wilson. | 只有威尔逊那里出现过一些 |
[11:59] | Remember the Wilson Hotel? | 还记得威尔逊旅馆吗 |
[12:01] | Yeah, of course. | 是的 当然记得 |
[12:02] | It’s been closed for a while now. | 已经关门一段时间了 |
[12:03] | It’s undergoing some renovations. ? | 正在做翻新 |
[12:05] | All right. That’s fine. | 好的 这就够了 |
[12:06] | Thank you very much, Becky. | 非常感谢 贝基 |
[12:09] | Well, it was really good to see you, Jackson. | 见到你真的很高兴 杰克逊 |
[12:11] | ?And if you stay on island, we should get together. | 如果你要待在岛上 我们可以再聚一聚 |
[12:13] | Just no more rat talk, you hear? | 只是别再谈老鼠的事了 好吗 |
[12:17] | The Wilson Hotel. | 威尔逊旅馆 |
[12:18] | That’s where we have to go. It’s huge. | 我们该去那里看看 那地方很大 |
[12:20] | If it’s deserted, | 如果被废弃了 |
[12:21] | it would make the perfect breeding ground for them, | 当货船满足不了它们时 |
[12:23] | once the ship was no longer viable. | 那里将会成为绝佳的繁殖地 |
[12:30] | 风卷云残 害虫防治公司 | |
[12:32] | Come on, Fitzy, what’s your problem? | 拜托 菲茨 你想什么呢 |
[12:34] | What do you got against reality TV shows? | 有什么理由不参加真人秀啊 |
[12:37] | I’m just saying, they got shows on fishermen and repo men, | 你看渔民和替人讨债题材的真人秀都有 |
[12:40] | even those duck guys with the beards. | 甚至跟小丑一样的潜水员都有 |
[12:42] | Why not one on pest control? | 害虫防治员为什么不行 |
[12:46] | I mean, I’ve been called many things in my day, | 我这辈子有很多人说我这样说我那样 |
[12:48] | but boring ain’t one of ’em. | 但可从没人说我无聊 |
[12:51] | Imagine yours truly whipping out old reliable | 想象下我掏出自己的老搭档 |
[12:53] | to scorch a colony of wasps. | 点燃马蜂巢的那一刻 |
[12:55] | That’s some must-see TV right there, I’m telling ya! | 节目一定红遍大江南北我跟你说 |
[12:59] | Hey, I got to jump. | 我得挂了 |
[13:01] | I got me a live one. | 我看到一只活的 |
[13:04] | Hey, there, little buddy. | 你好啊 小家伙 |
[13:05] | Just stay right there. | 待在那别动 |
[13:09] | Where you going? | 你要去哪 |
[13:10] | Where you going, buddy? | 你要去哪 小家伙 |
[13:15] | Where’s my little buddy? | 小家伙上哪去了 |
[13:19] | Hey, little fella. | 小东西 |
[13:25] | All right. | 好吧 |
[13:46] | There you are. | 找到你了 |
[14:01] | Come on, you son of a… | 快打开 你这… |
[14:02] | You used to be good at this. | 你以前挺有一套的啊 |
[14:02] | 威尔逊旅馆 停业装修 | |
[14:05] | Got it. | 开了 |
[14:10] | 37 seconds. | 37秒 |
[14:11] | – You’re slowing down. – It’s the salt air. | -你技术退步了 -是因为海风 |
[14:14] | Makes the lock stick. | 把锁都卡住了 |
[14:20] | Well, okay then. | 那好吧 |
[14:21] | Guess they’re not finished with the wiring. | 看来电路都还没布好 |
[14:23] | I’ll have a look for a circuit panel. | 我待会儿去检查下电路板 |
[14:25] | See if I can get some light. | 看看能不能把灯修好 |
[14:28] | Hey, the exterminator left some traps. | 快看 有捕鼠员留下的陷阱 |
[14:31] | Look. | 看啊 |
[14:33] | It hasn’t been touched. | 还没被触动 |
[14:34] | – Neither has this one. – Those traps are no good to us | -这个也是 -这些陷阱对我们没用 |
[14:37] | because they are store-bought junk intended to kill the rats. | 因为这玩意是用来杀死老鼠的 |
[14:40] | Unlike like what we’ve brought, | 和我们带来的不一样 |
[14:42] | which should merely trap them, | 我们的只是捕获它们 |
[14:45] | hopefully becoming a honeymoon suite | 希望它变成个蜜月套房 |
[14:48] | for a male and female | 让公母欢度 |
[14:50] | for Mitch to observe. | 让米奇观测 |
[14:54] | The fact that it’s come to this, | 我们竟然沦落到了这个地步 |
[14:56] | searching for killer rats in an abandoned hotel. | 在一家废弃的旅馆里寻找杀人鼠 |
[14:59] | I should have gone to college. | 我应该去上大学的 |
[15:00] | I thought you did go to college. | 我以为你上过大学了 |
[15:02] | Should have gone to a better college. | 应该去上更好的大学 |
[15:04] | Well, happy hunting. | 捕鼠快乐 |
[15:06] | Chloe and I will check the traps on the upper floors. | 克洛伊和我去检查楼上的捕鼠装置 |
[15:08] | You guys look down here. | 你们检查这儿的 |
[15:20] | Nice park you got here. | 这个公园不错 |
[15:22] | What makes it yours? | 怎么成你的了 |
[15:23] | Well, mom never really lets me out of the house | 妈妈其实从来不让我 |
[15:26] | by myself anymore. | 自己出来 |
[15:27] | But when she does, I’m allowed to come here. | 但可以的话 我只能来这儿 |
[15:30] | With henry. | 和亨利一起 |
[15:38] | I, um… | 我 |
[15:40] | brought you a present. | 给你买了个礼物 |
[15:42] | Cool. | 真棒 |
[15:46] | A piece of paper. | 一张纸 |
[15:49] | Open it. | 打开 |
[15:51] | You do know I’m still at the age | 你知道我还是在 |
[15:52] | where I would play with a doll, right? | 玩娃娃的年纪吧 |
[15:55] | A doll would’ve been fine. | 一个娃娃就好了 |
[15:57] | Duly noted. | 当然知道 |
[15:59] | Just open it. | 快打开吧 |
[16:02] | A parking ticket. | 停车罚单 |
[16:05] | You got me a parking ticket. | 你给我一张停车罚单 |
[16:08] | A really old parking ticket. | 一张很有年头的停车罚单 |
[16:11] | It’s ten years old, to be exact. | 确切地说是十年前的 |
[16:15] | I got that outside of Brigham and Women’s Hospital | 我在布里翰妇院外面被罚了 |
[16:18] | On the day you were born. | 就在你出生的那天 |
[16:21] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[16:23] | When your mother’s water broke, | 你妈妈羊水破了 |
[16:25] | the neighbor had to take her to the hospital, | 邻居只好把她送去医院 |
[16:26] | because, uh, I was at a duck sanctuary in Westport. | 因为我正在韦斯特波特的一个鸭子救助所里 |
[16:31] | And there was traffic, | 路上很堵 |
[16:32] | and I was late. | 我来不及了 |
[16:34] | So I had to park illegally, | 所以只能违章停车 |
[16:36] | and I got that ticket. | 吃到了那张罚单 |
[16:38] | But I made it there on time. | 但我及时赶到了 |
[16:41] | And you saved it. | 你就把它保留了下来 |
[16:46] | To, you know, | 为了 |
[16:47] | commemorate me making it to the delivery room | 纪念我及时赶到产房 |
[16:50] | to see you arrive. | 亲眼见证你的出生 |
[16:52] | Anyway, now it’s yours. | 总之现在它归你了 |
[16:54] | It’s like a family heirloom. | 像个传家宝一样 |
[16:57] | Yeah. Something like that. | 对 差不多 |
[17:00] | With a ketchup stain. | 还沾有点番茄酱 |
[17:03] | Oh, that’s, um… | 那是 |
[17:05] | coffee, I think. | 我觉得是咖啡 |
[17:13] | Last year, I just decided what the heck, | 去年我才决定搞这个 |
[17:15] | signed up for the dating service. | 注册婚恋服务 |
[17:17] | – And here we are. – ?Yeah. | -所以就见面了 -是 |
[17:21] | You know, there is a trick, | 你知道吗 有个花招 |
[17:23] | apparently very popular among… | 屡见不鲜 |
[17:25] | the ladies on a first date. | 第一次约会的女性都爱用 |
[17:28] | 20 minutes into the date, | 约会开始20分钟后 |
[17:29] | they have a friend call on the cell phone, and, uh, | 她们会接到一通朋友的电话 |
[17:32] | if the date isn’t going well, they fake an emergency and bolt. | 如果约会不如意她们会假装有急事闪人 |
[17:36] | That’s terrible. | 那太糟糕了 |
[17:37] | I know about this because it’s happened to me three times now. | 我知道这个是因为我碰到过三次了 |
[17:40] | A little bit of a coincidence, don’t you think? | 太巧合了 你说呢 |
[17:44] | So, what do you do? | 你在哪高就 |
[17:45] | I manage a chain of hair salons. | 我有家发廊连锁店 |
[17:48] | In Queens. | 在皇后区 |
[17:51] | That explains why the… | 所以… |
[17:53] | dating service thought we’d be a good match. | 婚恋服务机构才觉得我们比较登对 |
[17:57] | You manage hair salons, | 你有发廊 |
[17:58] | and I have this luxurious mane. ? | 我有”浓密”的毛发 |
[18:05] | Do you want to get that? | 要接吗 |
[18:06] | Might be an emergency. | 可能是急事 |
[18:09] | Nope. | 不 |
[18:11] | I’m sure that it’s not an emergency. | 我确定不是急事 |
[18:20] | Some of these wires are chewed clean through. | 有些电线被彻底咬断了 |
[18:28] | I could maybe fix it if I could see it, Jamie. | 如果能看见的话我兴许还能修好 杰米 |
[18:31] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:33] | I still haven’t heard from Mitch. | 我还没米奇的消息 |
[18:35] | It’s killing me, to be this close to taking down Reiden. | 太煎熬了 离端掉雷登只有一步之遥 |
[18:38] | So what if we did? | 要是我们成功了呢 |
[18:39] | What if Reiden was found guilty | 要是你怀疑过的 |
[18:42] | of everything you ever suspected them of doing? | 关于雷登的一切都是真的呢 |
[18:44] | What then? | 然后怎么办 |
[18:45] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[18:47] | When I was a little boy, | 在我小时候 |
[18:51] | my cousin, Simon, and I were obsessed | 我的堂弟西蒙和我 |
[18:54] | with finding a particularly endangered member | 对找寻羚羊家族极其濒危的 |
[18:57] | of the antelope family, the hirola. | 亨氏牛羚非常着迷 |
[19:00] | We traveled all around the countryside | 我们找遍了乡下的每个角落 |
[19:02] | just to catch a glimpse of one. | 只为了看它一眼 |
[19:04] | Then, finally, in Somalia, | 最终我们在索马里 |
[19:08] | we found a small herd of hirola. | 找到了一小群亨氏牛羚 |
[19:12] | Yes, it was as beautiful as we had hoped, | 它们和我们想象的一样美 |
[19:15] | and many photos were taken. | 我们也拍了很多照片 |
[19:18] | But when we traveled home, | 但是当我们回家时 |
[19:19] | we realized there was an emptiness. | 我们感到一种空虚 |
[19:22] | We had expended so much energy on a single-minded pursuit, | 我们耗费了那么多精力 一心追寻 |
[19:26] | and it was over. | 可就那样结束了 |
[19:29] | What now? | 现在呢 |
[19:34] | I appreciate what you’re saying. | 我理解你说的这些 |
[19:36] | But I assure you, there will be no emptiness | 但我向你保证 我们把雷登扳倒后 |
[19:38] | when we bring down Reiden. | 绝对不会感到空虚 |
[19:45] | There will be only joy. | 只会有喜悦 |
[19:49] | Looks like Abraham found the circuit panel. | 看起来亚伯拉罕找到变电箱了 |
[20:00] | It sounds like there’s hundreds of them. | 听起来有数百只 |
[20:03] | Maybe thousands. | 可能是数千只 |
[20:05] | Thousands. | 数千只 |
[20:10] | What is that? | 那是什么声音 |
[20:13] | It’s called bruxing. | 是磨牙声 |
[20:15] | Bruxing? | 磨牙声 |
[20:15] | It’s the sound they make when they grind their incisors. | 是他们磨切牙发出的声音 |
[20:19] | – You’re saying that– – Yes, that they’re sharpening their teeth. | -你是说 -对 它们在把牙齿磨锋利 |
[20:36] | Looks like we have a winner. | 看来我们成功捕到一只了 |
[20:41] | Careful. Don’t let it bite you. | 小心 别让它咬到你 |
[20:49] | Come on… | 来吧… |
[20:51] | Come on to your old friend Abraham. | 到老朋友亚伯拉罕这儿来 |
[20:56] | It’s worse than we thought. | 情况比我们预想的还糟糕 |
[20:59] | You got one. | 你抓到了一只 |
[21:00] | Yes. | 对 |
[21:02] | A male. | 一只雄鼠 |
[21:05] | Okay, now we just need a female. | 好了 我们还需要一只雌鼠 |
[21:07] | At the risk of sounding overly girly, | 我得冒着被嫌娇气的风险说一句 |
[21:09] | this is all really, really… really disgusting. | 这一切都真是太恶心了 |
[21:15] | Sheriff Bowman. | 鲍曼警长 |
[21:16] | Becky, it’s Jackson. | 贝基 我是杰克逊 |
[21:18] | I can barely hear you, Jackson. What’s that noise? | 我听不清 杰克逊 你那边是什么噪音 |
[21:20] | The Wilson is literally crawling with rats. | 威尔逊旅馆全是老鼠 |
[21:22] | We can hear them in the walls. | 我们能听见它们在墙里 |
[21:24] | You said you’re at the Wilson? | 你说你在威尔逊旅馆 |
[21:24] | Yes. There are thousands of rats inside. | 对 旅馆里有上千只老鼠 |
[21:27] | You have to at least evacuate all the nearby homes. | 你至少得疏散周围所有住户 |
[21:30] | I need to stop at the station first, then I’m on my way. | 我得先回警局 然后我就去你那 |
[21:32] | Stay right where you are. | 待在原地别动 |
[21:33] | No, no, don’t, don’t come here. | 不 不 别来这 |
[21:34] | Please, you have to keep people away from here. | 拜托 你得让大家都远离这 |
[21:36] | Becky! | 贝基 |
[21:37] | Damn it, she hung up. | 该死 她挂了 |
[21:38] | Come on, the sooner we find a female rat, | 来吧 我们越早找到雌鼠 |
[21:40] | the sooner we get out of here. | 就能越早离开这里 |
[21:44] | Let’s eat. | 我们吃吧 |
[21:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:51] | I remember your mother’s cooking is not so good. | 我记得你妈妈厨艺欠佳 |
[21:54] | Have these been approved by the FDA? | 这些经过药监局批准了吗 |
[21:56] | ‘Fraid not. | 恐怕没 |
[22:01] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[22:03] | That’s either very old cheese | 要么是放了很久的奶酪 |
[22:05] | or very new meat. | 要么是没熟的肉 |
[22:11] | Do you have a wife? | 你有妻子吗 |
[22:12] | Or a girlfriend? | 或者女朋友 |
[22:16] | No. | 没有 |
[22:18] | And you’ve never met Justin, right? | 你从没见过贾斯汀 是吗 |
[22:21] | No. Just on the phone. | 没见过 只跟他打过电话 |
[22:24] | You like him? | 你喜欢他吗 |
[22:26] | I do. A lot. | 非常喜欢 |
[22:29] | He’s awesome. | 他太棒了 |
[22:31] | But I don’t call him “dad” or anything, | 但万一你想知道的话 |
[22:34] | in case you were wondering. | 我不叫他”爸爸” |
[22:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:43] | So, um, | 那么 |
[22:45] | how you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[22:47] | Not bad. | 还行吧 |
[22:48] | For a dead girl. | 对一个已死的女孩来说 |
[22:52] | You know, you really shouldn’t call yourself that. | 你真的不该这么说你自己 |
[22:54] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[22:55] | It’s what the other kids call me. | 其他小朋友都这么说我 |
[23:07] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[23:08] | You’re checking your phone? | 你在检查是不是有人打给你 |
[23:09] | Are you hoping one of your pals will call you with an exit strategy? | 你希望朋友打给你让你赶快离开吗 |
[23:13] | No. Uh, I just… | 不是 我只是 |
[23:15] | I’m worried about a colleague of mine | 我担心一位同事 |
[23:18] | who vanished. | 他突然不见了 |
[23:20] | Oh. I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[23:22] | No, it’s all right. I’m sure he’s fine. | 没关系 我相信他没事的 |
[23:24] | He’s something of a protege of mine– younger guy. | 他就像我的门生 像年轻时的我 |
[23:27] | “Number 12.” | “12号” |
[23:29] | We call him that because he’s, uh… | 我们这么叫他是因为他 |
[23:30] | he’s handsome like a quarterback. | 他很英俊 就像个四分卫 |
[23:34] | You never told me what you do for a job. | 你还没跟我说你是做什么的 |
[23:37] | That’s probably because it’s very hard to explain. | 那是因为我的工作很难解释 |
[23:40] | I settle differences within my business… | 我负责调解处理出现在业务中的问题 |
[23:44] | Like a mediator. | 就像调解人 |
[23:46] | Yeah, something like that, I guess. | 对 我想就像那样吧 |
[23:49] | But, uh, Number 12 is special. He’s a good kid. Uh… | 但是12号很特别 他是个好孩子 |
[23:53] | I guess since my son took off for California, I… | 自从我儿子去加州后 我… |
[23:59] | I’m sure he’s fine. | 他肯定不会有事的 |
[24:01] | Yeah, well, me, too. | 对 我也是这么想的 |
[24:03] | Hello, there. | 你们好 |
[24:05] | Care for a ride? | 要兜风吗 |
[24:07] | Oh, I don’t know, I… | 我不知道 我 |
[24:09] | – You? – Why not? | -你觉得呢 -好啊 |
[24:11] | – Let’s do it. – I’ve never done this. | -我们一起坐吧 -我从来没做过马车 |
[24:13] | Here you go. Watch your step. | 就是这样 小心脚下 |
[24:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:28] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[24:31] | My patch job must not have held. | 我接的线路不能维持太久 |
[24:40] | Perhaps it worked better than I thought. | 或许我接的线路比我想像的好 |
[24:50] | Hey, guys. | 大伙们 |
[24:51] | The elevator’s here. | 电梯来了 |
[24:51] | Must be Becky. | 一定是贝基 |
[25:02] | Through here! | 走这里 |
[25:02] | – Move, move, move! – Come on, come on, come on! | -快走 快走 -快 快 快 |
[25:10] | Where’s Chloe? | 克洛伊在哪 |
[25:12] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[25:23] | Hey, you don’t mind me asking, | 介意我问问吗 |
[25:25] | how long you two been together? | 你们在一起多久了 |
[25:27] | Uh… not long. | 没有很久 |
[25:34] | Nothing? | 还是没消息 |
[25:36] | No. | 没有 |
[25:37] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[25:40] | It’s okay to be worried about your friend. | 担心朋友是正常的 |
[25:45] | Whoa, Gypsy! | 吉普赛 |
[25:46] | Everything all right? | 没事吧 |
[25:48] | No, he just got spooked. I’m not sure why. | 它突然受到惊吓 我不知道为什么 |
[25:53] | – Whoa! Slow down! Come on, boy! – What’s wrong? | -慢一点 拜托 -到底怎么了 |
[25:56] | – Come on, boy. Gypsy, whoa! – Is there something you can do?! | -拜托 吉普赛 -你能做点什么吗 |
[25:59] | I’m trying! Gypsy, slow down! | 我在想办法 吉普赛 慢一点 |
[26:03] | Come on, slow down! | 拜托 慢一点 |
[26:05] | Gypsy, stop! The horse is out of control! | 吉普赛 停下来 这匹马失控了 |
[26:11] | – No, no, no! – I’ve got you. | -不 不 不 -我抓住你了 |
[26:12] | Let’s go! | 跳吧 |
[26:40] | That was a good day. | 今天很开心 |
[26:52] | You should come around more often, Professor. | 你应该常过来 教授 |
[26:58] | Yeah, I think so, too. | 好 我也这么想 |
[27:25] | Jackson? | 杰克逊 |
[27:31] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[27:40] | We’re clear. | 没老鼠了 |
[27:50] | She’s not answering her phone. | 她没接电话 |
[27:51] | She’ll be okay. | 她会没事的 |
[27:53] | Chloe’s a bad-ass, right? | 克洛伊可是个狠角色 对吧 |
[27:57] | Hold on– do you hear that? | 等等 你们听到了吗 |
[27:59] | Yeah, it’s coming from your game bag. | 有 从你的狩猎袋发出来的 |
[28:05] | Impossible. | 这不可能 |
[28:07] | Dude! | 天呐 |
[28:10] | Thought you said that was a male rat. | 你不是说是公的吗 |
[28:11] | It is male, trust me. | 是公的 相信我 |
[28:13] | Well, how could a male rat give birth? | 公老鼠怎么可能会生幼崽 |
[28:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:19] | Some… some species reproduce asexually. | 有些 有些物种会无性生殖 |
[28:22] | Insects, fish, reptiles– but not rats. | 昆虫 鱼类 爬虫类 但老鼠不会 |
[28:25] | No mammals, for that matter. | 哺乳类不会无性生殖 |
[28:29] | – They’re all male. – Are you sure? | -它们都是公的 -你确定 |
[28:31] | You want to count rodent penises, be my guest. | 你可以自己数数老鼠的小鸡鸡 |
[28:34] | I’ll take your word for it. | 我相信你了 |
[28:36] | But how can that be? | 但这怎么可能 |
[28:38] | I don’t know. I-I don’t know, but it is. | 我不知道 我不知道 但就是发生了 |
[28:40] | Well, is this so unusual? | 这很不正常吗 |
[28:42] | It is statistically | 从统计学上讲 |
[28:43] | unheard of for a standardized litter to be comprised | 从来没有一整胎正常繁殖的老鼠 |
[28:45] | of entirely one sex. | 全部都是同性别 |
[28:47] | I-I suppose it’s not impossible, but it-it’s… | 我 我想不是不可能 但 |
[28:50] | H-Highly unlikely. | 概率非常低 |
[28:56] | Okay, animals reproduce to ensure the survival | 动物繁衍是为了确保 |
[28:59] | of their species, right? But what if that’s changing? | 物种的生存 对吧 但如果这变了呢 |
[29:04] | Think about the mutations we’ve seen in the other animals. | 想想我们在其他动物身上发现的突变 |
[29:07] | The lions communicating over great distances. | 狮子在超远距离间沟通 |
[29:08] | The bears and their endoskeleton | 熊长出了内骨骼 |
[29:10] | The bats, the rats– the whole thing. | 还有那些蝙蝠 老鼠 所有这些 |
[29:13] | What if these mutations are not about the… | 有没有可能这些突变 |
[29:17] | survival of one species, | 并不是为了自己物种的存活 |
[29:19] | but the destruction of another? | 而是为了另一物种的毁灭呢 |
[29:23] | Meaning… us? | 你是说 我们 |
[29:25] | We gotta find Chloe. | 我们得找到克洛伊 |
[29:30] | Hello? | 有人在吗 |
[29:43] | Jackson? | 杰克逊 |
[30:33] | Chloe. | 克洛伊 |
[30:35] | So much for the coroner’s theory that rats don’t eat people. | 验尸官的老鼠不吃人理论可以到此为止了 |
[30:39] | Yes, and we need to find something better than rat traps. | 而且我们得找到比捕鼠陷阱更好用的东西 |
[30:42] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[30:50] | You take care of these people, okay? | 你会照顾这些人的对吗 |
[30:57] | I need you to keep an eye on him. | 我需要你盯着它 |
[31:01] | If he starts displaying | 如果它表现出 |
[31:02] | any atypical aggression, | 任何异样的攻击性 |
[31:05] | just… put him in his crate. Call me. | 就把它关起来 给我打电话 |
[31:08] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[31:10] | It’s a thing that I’m working on. | 这是我最近的研究 |
[31:13] | Certain animals are acting strange. | 有一些动物行为古怪 |
[31:16] | If you notice anything, please, | 如果你发现了什么事情不对劲 |
[31:17] | just call me, all right? Justin, too. | 请一定要给我打电话 贾斯汀也一样 |
[31:20] | And why would I do that? | 我为什么要这么做 |
[31:22] | Because I’m an animal expert. | 因为我是动物学家 |
[31:24] | No, I mean, why would I call you? | 我是说 我为什么要给你打电话 |
[31:26] | About anything? | 不管因为什么 |
[31:27] | I’m just curious. | 我就是好奇 |
[31:29] | All right, Audra, look… | 奥德拉 我… |
[31:30] | Is this your midlife crisis, Mitch? | 这是什么中年危机吗 米奇 |
[31:32] | Where you start feeling guilty about all the crappy things | 你开始对你之前做的那些破事感到自责了吗 |
[31:34] | you’ve done, like walk out on your wife and your baby girl? | 比如抛下你的老婆和刚出生的女儿 |
[31:36] | Is that what this is? | 是这样的吗 |
[31:38] | No, it isn’t. | 不是的 |
[31:39] | Buy a sports car. | 去买辆运动型的车 |
[31:41] | Go to a nightclub full of cheerleaders. | 泡泡挤满啦啦队员的夜店 |
[31:44] | Have a regular person’s midlife crisis. | 按普通人的方式度过中年危机 |
[31:45] | But do not, for one second, think that I need you here. | 但是 绝对不要 以为我会需要你 |
[31:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:57] | But answer me one thing: | 回答我一个问题 |
[32:00] | Why now? | 为什么是现在 |
[32:03] | Why, after all this time, | 都过去了这么久了 |
[32:06] | did you call and say you wanted to see her? Why now? | 你从来没有打电话说你想见她 现在怎么了 |
[32:24] | Okay, let’s assume, for a minute, | 我们暂时假设一下 |
[32:25] | that the cargo ship loaded with Reiden products | 货船上装的雷登产品 |
[32:27] | accelerated the reproduction of the few rats on board. | 加速了原来船上少量老鼠的繁殖 |
[32:30] | – Yes. – Okay, then once the ship got close and was no longer safe, | -对的 -所以一旦船靠岸 上面不再安全了 |
[32:33] | they had to find another viable option. | 它们就得另外找地方繁殖 |
[32:35] | This abandoned hotel. | 这个废弃旅馆 |
[32:37] | Hey, guys… It’s… | 各位 这里 |
[32:41] | They don’t sound right. | 它们听起来不大对劲 |
[32:42] | They’re suffering. | 它们好像很痛苦 |
[32:44] | I think they’re dehydrated. | 我猜它们是脱水了 |
[32:47] | It’s no wonder. | 没办法的 |
[32:49] | Male rats can’t nurse. | 雄性老鼠没法喂奶 |
[32:50] | Well, like, up until ten minutes ago, | 可是大概十分钟之前 |
[32:52] | they couldn’t give birth, either. | 它们还不能生育呢 |
[32:53] | Yeah, well, something’s nursing the pups. | 一定有什么东西在喂养小老鼠 |
[32:55] | I mean, given how quickly the rats are multiplying, | 这些老鼠的繁殖速度太惊人了 |
[32:57] | they have to be feeding. | 它们需要吃东西 |
[32:58] | There’s got to be females around somewhere. | 这附近一定有雌性老鼠 |
[33:00] | – And they must be big. – Big? Why big? | -而且肯定很大 -很大 为什么 |
[33:03] | To feed all these pups. | 要喂养所有这些小老鼠 |
[33:05] | Wait, are you… | 等等 你们是说 |
[33:06] | Are you guys saying that there are some kind rat queens? | 你们是说这附近存在着类似”鼠后”的东西吗 |
[33:10] | If there are, | 如果有的话 |
[33:12] | we have to find them. | 我们得找到它们 |
[33:13] | Okay, that would be crucial to understanding | 这是搞清楚这种特殊突变的 |
[33:16] | this particular mutation. | 关键所在 |
[33:18] | How about you guys go and find your rat queen | 不如你们俩去找什么”鼠后” |
[33:21] | and I go and find Chloe? | 我去找克洛伊 |
[33:22] | Jamie, do you really want to be in this place alone? | 杰米 你当真要在这种地方独处吗 |
[33:24] | How about we stick together | 我们还是待在一起 |
[33:26] | and find them both, huh? | 把鼠后和克洛伊都找到 怎么样 |
[33:29] | That horse… | 那匹马 |
[33:30] | w-what was wrong with it? | 出了什么问题 |
[33:32] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[33:34] | I’m a little more concerned about you. | 我更关心你怎么样了 |
[33:36] | See you at the hospital, okay? | 医院见好吗 |
[33:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:53] | Hey. | 喂 |
[33:54] | Hey, boss. It’s me, Murph. | 喂 老板 是我 默夫 |
[33:56] | Yeah, I… I’m in a bit of a situation here. | 我 我现在有点事 |
[33:58] | Can I call you back? | 稍后再打给你好吗 |
[33:59] | It’s about your friend, Number 12. | 是你朋友12号的事 |
[34:01] | What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[34:02] | He’s dead. | 死了 |
[34:04] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[34:06] | He was shot. | 他中枪了 |
[34:07] | His body just found in a hotel stairwell. | 尸体刚在一家酒店楼梯被发现 |
[34:10] | In Alabama. | 在阿拉巴马 |
[34:12] | Any leads? | 有线索吗 |
[34:14] | Security cam footage from the hotel lobby. | 有酒店大堂的监控录像 |
[34:17] | Sending it to you now. | 马上发给你 |
[34:23] | Who are those people with him? | 跟他在一起的那些人是谁 |
[34:25] | And what was Ben Shafer doing in Alabama? | 本·谢弗去阿拉巴马干什么 |
[34:28] | I don’t know, but I’m sure as hell gonna find out. | 不知道 但我一定会查出来 |
[34:36] | Where are we going? | 我们这是去哪里 |
[34:37] | Rats build nests to raise their young, | 老鼠都会筑巢养育小老鼠 |
[34:39] | so you’d think with this many rats we’d see a bunch of nests. | 所以这么多老鼠应该会有很多巢 |
[34:42] | – But we haven’t seen any. – Exactly. | -但是我们没看到巢 -没错 |
[34:44] | So maybe if we’re looking for one big queen rat, | 所以如果有一只大鼠后 |
[34:47] | we should be looking for one big nest. | 应该也会有一个很大的巢 |
[34:48] | Something tells me you already know | 直觉告诉我你已经知道 |
[34:50] | – where such an area might be. – I think I do. | -哪里会有大巢了 -没错 我知道 |
[34:52] | Well, being the wise ones we are, we’ll do our best | 聪明人应该尽可能地 |
[34:54] | – to avoid such an area. – We shall not. | -避免去那种地方吧 -我们要去 |
[35:21] | Perhaps you are wrong. | 或许你猜错了 |
[35:28] | I’m afraid not. | 恐怕没有 |
[35:50] | Dear Lord! | 老天啊 |
[35:59] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[36:03] | I think we’re all agreed | 这些老鼠需要消灭掉 |
[36:04] | that these creatures need to be destroyed. | 大家都对此没有反对意见吧 |
[36:07] | Any suggestions on how to do that? | 知道怎么消灭掉吗 |
[36:08] | I don’t know, but… | 不知道 但是… |
[36:10] | I think we have a bigger problem. | 我们目前有更大的麻烦 |
[36:18] | What do we do? | 该怎么办 |
[36:20] | Guys! | 伙计们 |
[36:21] | Chloe, stay out of here! | 克洛伊 不要过来 |
[36:35] | Queens! Get the queens! | 鼠后 灭掉鼠后 |
[36:40] | Get out of here! | 快离开这里 |
[36:41] | Go, go, go, go! | 快走 快走 |
[36:59] | Fire got them all. | 它们都被烧死了 |
[37:00] | – Mm-hmm, mm-hmm. – Any pups that survive, | -嗯 -幸存下来的幼鼠 |
[37:02] | they won’t last long. | 也活不了太久 |
[37:03] | Uh, not without the females. | 没有母鼠它们活不下去 |
[37:05] | I called an off-island exterminator, just to be safe. | 以防万一我叫了岛外灭鼠人员 |
[37:08] | That’s a good idea. | 好主意 |
[37:11] | There’s something more to it, isn’t there? | 事情没这么简单 对吧 |
[37:14] | Whatever it is you’re looking into? | 你们要查的没这么简单 |
[37:17] | There might be. | 可能吧 |
[37:20] | Well, good luck. | 那祝好运 |
[37:21] | And be safe. | 注意安全 |
[37:23] | And don’t wait another ten years to come back here. | 千万不要再等个十年再来 |
[37:24] | This island is still great. | 这座岛还是很棒的 |
[37:27] | When it’s rat-free. | 没老鼠的时候 |
[37:31] | Hey, Becky, wait a second. | 贝基 等一下 |
[37:36] | I need to apologize. | 我需要跟你道歉 |
[37:38] | – For what? – For… | -为什么 -因为 |
[37:40] | disappearing, back then. | 以前我的消失 |
[37:43] | And never explaining why. | 而且从没跟你解释原因 |
[37:45] | You didn’t have to explain. | 你不用解释 |
[37:48] | I knew. | 我知道 |
[37:54] | Everybody knew what… | 大家都知道… |
[37:57] | was going on with your father. | 你父亲的情况 |
[38:00] | Right. | 对 |
[38:02] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[38:04] | Besides… | 再说了 |
[38:06] | we were 12. | 我们当时才12岁 |
[38:18] | You had good taste when you were 12. | 你12岁的时候眼光不错 |
[38:21] | I’ll breathe a lot easier when we’re off this island. | 离开这座岛我呼吸会更畅快些 |
[38:37] | This would be much more civilized | 如果你直接跟我说你的名字 |
[38:39] | if you’d just give me your name. | 事情会变得容易很多 |
[38:41] | My assistant told me, “That man is here. | 我的助理告诉我 那个人来了 |
[38:45] | The surly one.” | 脾气很臭的那个 |
[38:46] | That’s what he called you. | 他就是这么称呼你的 |
[38:49] | Can we just get this over with? | 能快点谈正事吗 |
[38:56] | There should be more than enough here to help your daughter. | 这些足以让你女儿康复了 |
[39:03] | It’s a six-week course of treatment. | 总共六周的疗程 |
[39:06] | The protocol is simple: Two pills, | 方法很简单 一次两粒 |
[39:08] | three times a day. | 一天三次服药 |
[39:34] | The Mother Cell. | 母细胞给我 |