时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | For centuries, mankind has been the dominant species. | 几个世纪以来 人类都是优势物种 |
[00:06] | We’ve domesticated animals, locked them up, | 我们驯养动物 圈养 |
[00:09] | killed them for sport. | 甚至屠杀取乐 |
[00:10] | But a series of recent events seem to suggest | 但最近一系列事件 似乎表明 |
[00:14] | all across the globe animals have decided: “No more.” | 全世界的所有动物一致决定 “不再这样下去” |
[00:18] | And so we were hired, | 于是我们受到雇佣 |
[00:20] | a team of people from different backgrounds, | 我们这群人来自不同背景 |
[00:22] | With different specialities: | 各有专长 |
[00:24] | an expert in animal behavior, | 动物行为专家 |
[00:26] | a journalist, | 记者 |
[00:28] | safari guide, | 游猎导游 |
[00:29] | foreign intelligence agent, | 外国情报官员 |
[00:31] | and a veterinary pathologist. | 兽医病理学家 |
[00:33] | Our task, to find out what is happening with the animals, | 我们的任务是查明动物异常行为情况 |
[00:37] | why it’s happening, | 及其原因 |
[00:39] | and how to stop it. | 还有如何阻止 |
[00:44] | The global pandemic your father believes | 你父亲所说的全球性流行病 |
[00:46] | was about to emerge, it appears it has arrived. | 就要发生了 其实已经发生了 |
[00:49] | And that’s why I had Monsieur Alves | 所以我才让阿尔维斯先生 |
[00:51] | bring the five of you together. | 把你们五个人聚集起来了 |
[00:53] | If you’re not happy with the way | 如果你对我 |
[00:54] | I’m handling my assignment, | 处理事情的方式不满意 |
[00:55] | you can feel free to replace me. | 你可以尽管把我换掉 |
[00:57] | But until then, I’m gonna try to do my best to reverse it. | 但只要我在 我就要尽全力扭转这一局面 |
[01:00] | And the answer to the question you haven’t asked me yet | 你还没问我的问题 |
[01:02] | is no, I’m not gonna cut loose | 答案是”不” 我不会抛弃 |
[01:04] | the member of my team who killed agent Ben Shafer. | 我们团队中杀了本·谢弗探员的成员 |
[01:06] | All evidence suggests she’s the one who shot Ben. | 所有证据都表明是她射杀了本 |
[01:09] | Go get her. | 去抓她 |
[01:11] | I think these lions are communicating with each other. | 我觉得这些狮子在彼此沟通交流 |
[01:14] | Long distance. | 远距离沟通 |
[01:15] | The Mother Cell is in every single product Reiden makes. | 母细胞存在于雷登制造的每一件产品中 |
[01:20] | It’s everywhere. It’s all over the world. | 它无处不在 它遍布全世界 |
[01:23] | And it can’t be stopped. | 没什么能阻止它 |
[01:25] | We got it. This could be the answer. | 我们拿到了 这可能就是答案 |
[01:27] | The Mother Cell can cure the animals? | 母细胞能治好那些动物吗 |
[01:30] | Dr. Morgan believes so, yes. | 摩根博士认为可以 |
[01:32] | And he says that | 他说 |
[01:33] | he has the Mother Cell | 母细胞在他手上 |
[01:34] | and he’s willing to give it back, | 他愿意还回来 |
[01:35] | But he needs something in return. | 但他需要回报 |
[01:36] | I have to tell my daughter why she’s dying. | 我还得告诉我女儿她为什么要死了 |
[01:39] | Your drug will cure her. | 你的药能治好她 |
[01:41] | Her name’s Clementine. | 她叫克莱曼婷 |
[01:42] | She’s ten. | 今年十岁 |
[01:44] | I’ll expect a call from you | 两天之内给我打电话 |
[01:45] | within 48 hours telling me where and when | 告诉我拿药的 |
[01:47] | I can get my medicine. | 时间地点 |
[01:55] | There should be more than enough here to help your daughter. | 这些药足够治愈你的女儿 |
[01:58] | It’s a six-week course of treatment. | 总共六周的疗程 |
[02:00] | The protocol is simple– two pills, | 很简单 一次两片 |
[02:03] | three times a day. | 一日三次 |
[02:31] | The Mother Cell. | 母细胞 |
[02:33] | Please. | 拿来吧 |
[02:44] | Now, please. | 马上给我 |
[02:46] | And I’ll still let you keep the medicine. | 这样那些药我还会给你 |
[03:17] | This is Delavane. | 我是戴勒维恩 |
[03:18] | Alert security. | 提醒安保人员 |
[03:19] | We have an intruder on the executive floor. | 有人入侵经理办公室楼层 |
[03:22] | White male, approximately six feet tall, | 白人男性 身高约一米八 |
[03:24] | brown hair, glasses. | 棕色头发 戴眼镜 |
[03:50] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[03:51] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[03:52] | Elevator three’s been stopping on every floor. | 三号电梯每层都停 |
[03:54] | And the camera inside is blacked out. | 里边的摄像头没有画面 |
[03:56] | All right, start a floor-to-floor search. | 好吧 开始逐层搜查 |
[03:58] | He does not leave this building– you understand me? | 不能让他离开这栋楼 明白了吗 |
[04:00] | Yes, sir. | 明白 |
[04:02] | All security personnel, activate lockdown… | 所有安保人员 封锁大楼… |
[04:05] | Now, you don’t need to tell me. | 你不用说我也知道 |
[04:08] | He’s one of your team. | 他是你队伍里的成员 |
[04:10] | Mitch Morgan. | 米奇·摩根 |
[04:11] | What in God’s name was he doing here? | 他为什么会在这里 |
[04:21] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[04:51] | Damn it. | 见鬼 |
[05:06] | milkon witbat | 翻译 |
[05:09] | tokilltime | 翻译 杏仁斯嘉丽 |
[05:37] | Are you still standing there? | 你还没走吗 |
[05:39] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[05:40] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[05:42] | It’s about Agent Shafer. | 是谢弗探员的事 |
[05:47] | What about him? | 怎么了 |
[05:48] | Well, Agent Shafer was in Biloxi on his own time. | 谢弗探员是利用休假时间前往了比洛克西 |
[05:51] | No official case logs, no files, nada. | 没有正式案件记录 案卷等 |
[05:54] | I know that, Agent Singer. | 这我知道 辛格探员 |
[05:56] | Well, I was going through his phone records, | 我查看他电话记录时 |
[05:58] | and he received multiple calls from a Chloe Tousignant. | 发现他接过一个克洛伊·图赛尼尔的多通电话 |
[06:03] | “Tousignant”? | 图赛尼尔 |
[06:04] | Wait a minute, I know that name. | 等等 我听过这名字 |
[06:11] | Passenger manifests… | 乘客名单 |
[06:13] | Here. | 这里 |
[06:16] | I remember thinking, “How do you pronounce that name?” | 我记得我还想 这名字怎么读啊 |
[06:18] | As it turns out, she’s on leave from the DGSE. | 她是对外安全局的 正在休假 |
[06:21] | She’s in French intelligence? | 她是法国情报部门的 |
[06:24] | Oxymoron. | 搞不懂 |
[06:26] | Uh, “28a. | 28A座 |
[06:29] | Chloe Tousignant.” | 克洛伊·图赛尼尔 |
[06:30] | She and Jamie Campbell are on the same flight | 她和杰米·坎贝尔坐了同一趟航班 |
[06:32] | from Tokyo to Biloxi. | 从东京前往比洛克西 |
[06:36] | She’s in D.C. at the same time as Campbell. | 她们还在同时出现在华盛顿 |
[06:40] | Good work, agent. | 干得好 探员 |
[06:41] | Dig deep on Tousignant. | 继续查图赛尼尔 |
[06:42] | I want to know who she is and who she was talking to | 我要知道她是谁 去莫比尔之前之后 |
[06:44] | before and after she arrived in Mobile. | 都见过谁 |
[06:46] | You got it, sir. | 是 长官 |
[06:53] | Oh, my God, you bastard. | 天呐 你个混蛋 |
[06:55] | It was for my daughter. | 是为了我女儿 |
[06:56] | Even so. | 就算如此 |
[06:58] | You gonna tell me if you could’ve saved your mother, | 如果你有机会救你妈 |
[06:59] | you wouldn’t have done the same? | 你不会这么做吗 |
[07:03] | So, you did it? | 你做了吗 |
[07:04] | You traded the mother cell for the medicine. | 你用母细胞交换了药物吗 |
[07:10] | No. I didn’t. | 没有 |
[07:14] | But you almost did. | 但你差点就那么做了 |
[07:15] | Yeah, I almost did. | 是啊 我差点 |
[07:17] | For my daughter. | 为了我女儿 |
[07:19] | We’re here trying to do this, | 我们在这边努力 |
[07:20] | trying to come up with a solution for everything, | 想找到办法 解决一切 |
[07:22] | and you would, you would just give that away? | 你真愿意就这么放弃一切吗 |
[07:24] | Look. | 听着 |
[07:26] | While I’m not trying to minimize any of it, | 我并不想大事化小 |
[07:30] | you’re all focusing on the wrong guy right now. | 但你们现在关注的人不对 |
[07:32] | Okay? Delavane? | 好吗 戴勒维恩 |
[07:34] | Not who we think he is. | 跟我们想的不一样 |
[07:35] | How can you be so sure? | 你怎么能确定 |
[07:37] | Maybe he had a good reason to be there. | 或许他去那里有恰当的理由呢 |
[07:39] | Oh, get serious. | 别傻了 |
[07:41] | I saw his face. Trust me. | 我看见他的表情了 相信我 |
[07:43] | You’re asking us to trust you? | 你还叫我们信任你 |
[07:44] | I’m asking you to call my character into question at a later date. | 我叫你们回头再质疑我的人品 |
[07:49] | Delavane was not at Reiden because it was | 戴勒维恩去雷登国际不是因为 |
[07:51] | bring your shadowy Interpol agent to the office day. | 那天是带可疑国际刑警探员上班日 |
[07:55] | He-he was there because he works there. | 他去那里是因为他为他们工作 |
[07:58] | Did he see you? | 他看见你了吗 |
[08:05] | This is bad. | 这太糟了 |
[08:05] | So you’re saying… | 你是说 |
[08:08] | The company that put us together | 将我们召集起来的公司 |
[08:09] | is the same company that we’re trying to take down. | 正是我们想扳倒的公司 |
[08:13] | It appears that way. | 看来是如此 |
[08:14] | But why? | 但为什么呢 |
[08:16] | Why would Delavane put us together | 如果我们可能揭露真相 |
[08:17] | if there was even a chance of us uncovering the truth? | 戴勒维恩为什么要把我们聚到一起 |
[08:23] | Allo. | 喂 |
[08:37] | So, what else, Mitch? | 还有什么 米奇 |
[08:39] | What else what? | 什么还有什么 |
[08:40] | What else are you lying to us about? | 你还对我们撒了什么谎 |
[08:43] | Okay. The mother cell– | 好吧 母细胞 |
[08:46] | Can we really use it to make a cure? | 我们这能用它来制造解药吗 |
[08:48] | Yes… Theoretically, | 是的 理论上可以 |
[08:50] | it can be used to reverse the mutation. | 可以用它来逆转变异 |
[08:53] | “Theoretically”? | 理论上 |
[08:54] | I believe that if we introduce the mother cell | 我认为如果我们将母细胞 |
[08:56] | into the DNA of a mutated animal, | 引入变异动物的DNA中 |
[08:59] | we could possibly synthesize a cure. | 就可能能制造出解药 |
[09:01] | But here’s the problem. | 但问题在于 |
[09:03] | In order to do that, we need an animal | 要做到这点 我们需要 |
[09:06] | who has mutated and has not been exposed to the mother cell. | 已变异但未接触过母细胞的动物 |
[09:09] | But does such an animal even exist? | 这种动物存在吗 |
[09:12] | Every animal we’ve come into contact with | 所有我们接触过的动物 |
[09:14] | has been mutated because of Reiden. | 都因为雷登产品而变异了 |
[09:16] | Even if there is, | 即使真的有 |
[09:17] | how would we possibly find it? | 我们又怎么可能找到 |
[09:19] | There are infected animals on every continent. | 各个大陆上都遍布着受感染动物 |
[09:22] | I know. It’s like trying to find | 我知道 这就像 |
[09:23] | a needle in a stack of needles. | 大海捞针 |
[09:25] | In every country on earth. | 不管在哪都一样 |
[09:28] | But without that needle, we don’t have a cure. | 但是没有这根针 就做不出解药 |
[09:41] | 不管你想干什么 克洛伊 现在只能靠自己了 | |
[09:49] | – We have to go. – What happened? | -我们得走了 -怎么了 |
[09:51] | That was my colleague at the DGSE. | 打电话的是我在法国对外安全局的同事 |
[09:54] | The FBI has issued a warrant for my arrest. | 联调局签发了对我的逮捕令 |
[09:56] | Jamie’s, too. | 还有杰米的 |
[09:58] | Ben Shafer. | 因为本·谢弗 |
[09:59] | Oh, my God, Chloe. | 我的天啊 克洛伊 |
[10:00] | I’m so sorry. | 真的对不起 |
[10:02] | There’s nothing to apologize for. | 没什么好道歉的 |
[10:05] | It’s only a matter of time | 剩下的你们几个被他们找出来 |
[10:05] | before they connect the rest of you. | 只是时间问题 |
[10:09] | We have to go, guys. | 我们得走了 几位 |
[10:10] | Hey, h-hold on. | 等等 |
[10:12] | Go where, huh? | 去哪 |
[10:13] | If-if the FBI is after us, | 如果联调局在抓我们 |
[10:14] | if Delavane works for Reiden, | 如果戴勒维恩是雷登的人 |
[10:16] | where are we gonna go? | 我们还能去哪 |
[10:16] | Yeah, I don’t speak “Spy” but… | 是啊 我不想打击你们 但是… |
[10:20] | pretty much feels like game over. | 我们好像玩完了 |
[10:30] | Henry’s a lucky dog. | 亨利是条幸运的狗狗 |
[10:31] | He’s in perfect health. | 它很健康 |
[10:32] | – So no more pills? – No more pills. | -所以它不用再吃药了吗 -不用了 |
[10:34] | Do you think he’s ever gonna be able | 你觉得它还能 |
[10:35] | to help Clementine with her seizures again? | 提醒克莱曼婷她的癫痫症吗 |
[10:37] | I’m hopeful. It may just take some more time. | 很有希望 就是需要一点时间 |
[10:41] | We’ll see you in a couple of months, Henry. | 我们几个月后再见 亨利 |
[10:43] | You just take care of this nice family of yours, okay? | 照顾好你的家人 好吗 |
[10:47] | And tell me what’s going on. | 告诉我怎么回事 |
[10:49] | I don’t know what happened. | 我也不知道 |
[10:50] | They just started making that awful noise. | 它们突然开始发出这种难听的声音 |
[10:53] | It’s okay. | 好了 没事的 |
[11:04] | Come on, Henry. | 来吧 亨利 |
[11:09] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[11:23] | Come on, let’s go inside. | 来吧 我们进屋 |
[11:28] | Maybe we should not be standing around in a clump like this. | 我们可能不该这么成群站着 |
[11:33] | Like the lady said, | 就像她说的 |
[11:34] | if they’re going to treat us like criminals, | 既然我们被定为罪犯 |
[11:35] | we need to act like criminals. | 就要有点罪犯的样子 |
[11:37] | Everybody gets one. | 每个人拿一个 |
[11:39] | Any calls you make, keep them short. | 打电话时间要短 |
[11:41] | From now on, we pay cash for everything. | 从现在起一律用现金买东西 |
[11:44] | And no more contact with family and friends. | 不能再和家人朋友联络 |
[11:47] | Yeah, that’s not gonna happen. | 这可做不到 |
[11:48] | – Not for me, anyway. – Why not? | -至少对我来说 -为什么不行 |
[11:49] | Cause I got to get these meds to Clem. | 我要把药拿给克莱曼 |
[11:52] | And FBI or not, I’m bringing ’em to her. | 联调局通缉与否 我一定要拿给她 |
[12:02] | All right, guys, stop, just stop. | 各位 等一下 |
[12:05] | This, this isn’t gonna work, okay? | 这行不通的 |
[12:06] | We can’t just be reactive to this thing. | 我们不能被这事牵着鼻子走 |
[12:08] | We got to get out in front of it. | 我们要先发制人 |
[12:09] | Now, we’ve been together a couple months as a team, | 我们已经团队合作了几个月了 |
[12:11] | we’re doing pretty good, so now… | 一直做的很好 所以现在… |
[12:12] | now we got to save our own asses, | 我们一定要自救 |
[12:14] | and we got to save the world. | 还有拯救世界 |
[12:16] | That’s a bit dramatic, but well said. | 有点理想主义 不过说的不错 |
[12:19] | Agreed. | 我同意 |
[12:20] | What’s the plan? | 你有什么计划 |
[12:21] | All right, first off, it’s time to go public with this thing. | 首先 是时候向民众公开此事了 |
[12:25] | Now, we need a more official outlet than your blog, Jamie, | 杰米 我们需要比你博客更官方的渠道 |
[12:28] | but we obviously can’t risk just walking into a news station, | 但显然我们不能直接去新闻部门 太危险了 |
[12:31] | so who do you know? Do you know someone that you can contact? | 所以你认识什么可以联系的人吗 |
[12:33] | Yeah. | 认识 |
[12:34] | Okay. Abe, take Mitch in the car | 好 亚伯 开车带米奇 |
[12:36] | and go get those meds to Clementine. | 把药给克莱曼婷送去 |
[12:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:42] | What about us? | 那我们呢 |
[12:43] | I’ve got an idea for us. | 我自有主意 |
[12:49] | Why wasn’t I told about the existence | 为什么从来没人跟我说过 |
[12:51] | of this mother cell? | 母细胞的存在 |
[12:52] | You’re head of global security. | 你是全球安全的总负责人 |
[12:54] | There are many things that you need | 要做好你的工作 |
[12:55] | to know about to do your job. | 有很多事你需要知道 |
[12:57] | The Mother Cell wasn’t one of them. | 母细胞不是其中之一 |
[12:58] | I made it very clear when I took this project on | 我启动这个项目的时候就说得非常清楚 |
[13:00] | I needed to know everything. | 我要知道一切 |
[13:02] | Information is a two-way street. | 信息的交换是双向的 |
[13:04] | Imagine my surprise when I learned | 当我发现我被你的 |
[13:06] | that I was being blackmailed by a member of your team. | 一名成员勒索时 你能想象我有多惊讶 |
[13:08] | I couldn’t possibly have known about Mitch Morgan’s plan. | 我怎么可能事先知晓米奇·摩根的计划 |
[13:10] | No, but you knew that they found the Mother Cell. | 是啊 但你知道他们找到了母细胞 |
[13:12] | Yes, and had I known of its significance to the company, | 是啊 要是我知道这对公司的重要性 |
[13:15] | I would have dealt with it appropriately. | 我肯定会处理得更加妥当 |
[13:17] | Look, we can go around in circles like this forever. | 听着 我们可以一直这样绕圈子 |
[13:20] | The point is, you kept me in the dark | 问题是 你把我蒙在鼓里 |
[13:22] | – and compromised the operation. – The point… | -才破坏了行动计划 -问题是… |
[13:25] | is that this team of yours was put together | 你的队伍组建起来的目的 |
[13:27] | to protect this company’s position, | 是保护公司的地位 |
[13:29] | and they now possess the very device that can destroy us. | 但现在他们却拥有可以毁灭我们的东西 |
[13:32] | Find them, get the Mother Cell back, and end this. | 找到他们 把母细胞夺回来 结束这一切 |
[14:07] | Sasha. | 萨莎 |
[14:08] | Ah, good, you’re home. | 太好了 你回来了 |
[14:11] | I was running out of small talk. | 我都快找不到话题了 |
[14:14] | Your friends are here. | 你朋友来了 |
[14:15] | What? | 什么 |
[14:20] | You never mentioned Tommy | 你从来没提过汤米 |
[14:21] | was in the air force. | 曾加入过空军 |
[14:23] | After talking with Sasha, | 和萨莎聊过后 |
[14:24] | we feel like we barely know you. | 我们发现我们根本不了解你 |
[14:28] | Excuse me. | 我先失陪了 |
[14:35] | This is Wilson. | 我是威尔逊 |
[14:36] | Wilson, it’s Jamie Campbell. | 威尔逊 我是杰米·坎贝尔 |
[14:37] | Jamie, how are you? | 杰米 你好吗 |
[14:38] | I have a story for you. I’m in Boston. | 我有个报道给你 我在波士顿 |
[14:40] | A story for me. | 你有个报道给我 |
[14:41] | Why do you have a story for me and not a story for you? | 你为什么不自己报道反而要给我 |
[14:44] | It’s complicated. | 这很复杂 |
[14:44] | Can we meet? | 我们能见个面吗 |
[14:45] | Sure, just come by the office. | 行啊 办公室见 |
[14:47] | I can’t do that; like I said, it’s complicated. | 不行 我说过了 这很复杂 |
[14:49] | Is there anywhere that we can make this discreet? | 有没有更加私人的谈话场所 |
[14:52] | What’s going on, Jamie? | 出什么事了 杰米 |
[14:54] | Look, this is… This is big, Wilson. | 这…这是大事 威尔逊 |
[14:56] | Career-defining. | 事关饭碗的大事 |
[14:58] | I have to be an anonymous source at the outset, | 我必须做一个匿名线人 |
[15:00] | but-but not for long. | 但也藏不了多久 |
[15:02] | I just need someone I can trust. | 我只是需要一个能信任的人 |
[15:05] | You’re serious. | 你很认真 |
[15:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:08] | 2:00. There’s a warehouse at the corner | 两点钟 麦迪森街和第三大道交叉口的 |
[15:10] | of Madison and Third Street. | 转角处有一间仓库 |
[15:13] | Are you in trouble, Jamie? | 你惹上麻烦了吗 杰米 |
[15:16] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[15:17] | Thanks, Wilson. | 谢谢 威尔逊 |
[15:18] | 2:00. I’ll see you then. | 那就两点见 |
[15:31] | Yeah, I’ll meet you at the house. | 行 家里见 |
[15:33] | Anything comes up, just call me on this number. | 出什么事就给我这个号码打电话 |
[15:35] | Yeah, I had to change phones. | 是的 我必须换手机 |
[15:38] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[15:39] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:41] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[15:44] | We’re going to your ex’s house? | 我们要去你前妻的家里吗 |
[15:46] | Maybe we should go somewhere | 也许我们应该以防万一 |
[15:48] | that the police wouldn’t think of, just in case. | 找一个警察想不到的地方 |
[15:51] | Yeah, it might be the worst idea I’ve ever had. | 是啊 这可能是我这辈子最烂的主意 |
[15:54] | But… Thank you for coming with me. | 但是…还是谢谢你愿意跟我来 |
[15:58] | I’m not doing this for you. | 我不是为了你 |
[16:00] | I’m doing this for your daughter. | 我都是为了你的女儿 |
[16:04] | Look, I know what I did was wrong. | 我知道我做错了 |
[16:07] | If it’s gonna make you feel better, | 如果能让你好受点的话 |
[16:09] | take a swing at me. | 你可以揍我一拳 |
[16:11] | Serious, go ahead. | 说真的 来吧 |
[16:20] | Believe me, that’s the last thing you want right now. | 相信我 你现在绝对不希望被我揍一顿 |
[16:33] | That sound, it’s not normal, is it? | 那个声音 应该不正常吧 |
[16:35] | I’d say that’s pretty far from normal. | 绝对不正常 |
[16:46] | Couple of months ago in Cape Town, | 几个月前 在开普敦 |
[16:49] | the crew of a fishing trawler reported | 一艘拖网渔船上的船员称 |
[16:50] | how a flock of razorbills attacked their boat. | 一群海雀袭击了他们的渔船 |
[16:53] | People were convinced they were after their haul of squid. | 人们认为它们只是为了船上拖的鱿鱼 |
[16:56] | But the captain was convinced they were after the crew. | 但是船长认为它们是冲着船员们来的 |
[17:01] | He described the sound the razorbills made | 他形容它们盘旋在船上时 |
[17:02] | as they circled overhead like cicadas. | 发出了类似蝉鸣的声音 |
[17:08] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们快离开这里 |
[17:09] | Yes, you drive. | 好的 你来开车 |
[17:14] | Beautiful home. | 房子很不错 |
[17:16] | My guess is that a government agent | 我想政府官员应该 |
[17:18] | couldn’t afford the water bill for a place like this. | 付不起这么大一栋房子的水费吧 |
[17:22] | Good thing you’re not a government agent. | 幸好你不是政府官员 |
[17:24] | You have no idea who I am, | 你根本不知道我的身份 |
[17:27] | or what I am capable of. | 也不知道我的能耐 |
[17:28] | You work for Reiden Global. | 你为雷登国际工作 |
[17:31] | That is all we need to know. | 我们只要知道这个就够了 |
[17:32] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[17:34] | Maybe not. | 也或许不是 |
[17:37] | On the other hand, I put your team together. | 另一方面 是我把你们这个团队组建起来的 |
[17:40] | I know everything about you. | 我知道你们的一切 |
[17:41] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[17:43] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要那么做 |
[17:45] | Especially if you knew Reiden was responsible | 尤其是你还知道雷登是 |
[17:47] | for the very thing you wanted us to investigate. | 你要我们调查事件的幕后黑手 |
[17:49] | Our culpability is hardly a foregone conclusion. | 现在就说是雷登的错未免太早了 |
[17:52] | Oh, it will be when we’re done. | 等我们调查完就能确定了 |
[17:54] | The mother cell’s pretty damning proof. | 母细胞是很有力的证据 |
[17:58] | Why are you here? | 你们来这里做什么 |
[18:00] | What do you want? | 你们想要什么 |
[18:02] | We want what you promised when you hired us. | 我们想要你履行雇用我们时给的承诺 |
[18:07] | Resources, information, access. | 给我们资源 信息 权限 |
[18:09] | We want you to help us make a cure | 我们想要你帮我们制造解药 |
[18:12] | to reverse the changes we’re seeing in the animal kingdom. | 来逆转动物所发生的变异 |
[18:14] | And…we want you to come clean. | 还有 我们想要你和盘托出 |
[18:18] | Let the world know about the mother cell | 让全世界知道母细胞还有雷登 |
[18:20] | and Reiden’s role in all of this. | 怎么造成这一切的 |
[18:23] | Clearly you’re not that naive. | 你太天真了吧 |
[18:25] | If we do that, we will be met by | 如果我们照做 我们会被 |
[18:27] | billions of dollars of lawsuits, | 几十亿美元的诉讼缠身 |
[18:29] | Reiden will be destroyed. | 雷登就毁了 |
[18:30] | We are offering you a chance to be part of the solution. | 我们是在给你一个解决问题的机会 |
[18:34] | Do that, and maybe, just maybe, | 照我们的要求做 或许 有可能 |
[18:37] | the court of public opinion will go easy on you. | 公众舆论会放过你 |
[18:42] | I have a different suggestion. | 我有个不同的建议 |
[18:45] | You give me the mother cell, and I let you walk away. | 你们给我母细胞 我让你们全身而退 |
[18:51] | What’s that mean? | 什么意思 |
[18:52] | I’m very good at my job, Ms. Tousignant. | 我很擅长我的工作 图赛尼尔小姐 |
[18:55] | I know the FBI just issued | 我知道联调局刚刚发布 |
[18:57] | a warrant for your arrest and that of Ms. Campbell. | 对你跟坎贝尔小姐的逮捕令 |
[19:00] | Soon, they will link the rest of you | 他们很快就会把你们团队里的其他成员 |
[19:02] | to Agent Shafer’s murder, | 跟谢弗探员的死联系起来 |
[19:03] | and then they will realize | 然后他们会发现 |
[19:05] | that your very team has been present at the source | 你们这个团队出现在 |
[19:09] | of so many of these animal incidents. | 许多动物事件的发生地 |
[19:12] | It’s not hard to imagine that they will come to believe | 不难想像他们会认为你们就是 |
[19:15] | that you yourselves are the cause. | 这些事件的原因 |
[19:18] | – That’s absurd. – If you say so. | -太荒谬了 -随便你怎么说 |
[19:21] | And once that happens, | 一旦出现这种情况 |
[19:23] | anything you say to try to indict Reiden | 不管你们怎么试图起诉雷登 |
[19:25] | will be met with understandable disbelief. | 都没人会相信你们的说辞 |
[19:31] | Give me the mother cell, | 给我母细胞 |
[19:34] | and I’ll see what I can do about helping you out. | 我就看看我能做些什么让你们摆脱困境 |
[19:36] | The answer’s no. | 不可能 |
[19:39] | No, this is not a negotiation. | 我们不是在跟你讨价还价 |
[19:40] | Then I suppose there’s nothing left to discuss. | 那我们没什么好谈的了 |
[19:44] | You agree with him, Ms. Tousignant? | 你也同意他吗 图赛尼尔小姐 |
[19:46] | Of course. | 当然 |
[19:55] | Then you are making a mistake. | 那你们可就犯错了 |
[20:01] | No, we’re not. | 我们没有 |
[20:06] | You’re the one making a mistake. | 你才是犯错的人 |
[20:08] | See, we’ve got nothing to lose. | 我们没什么好失去的 |
[20:11] | You, on the other hand… | 倒是你 |
[20:15] | When this is all gone, | 这些全都消失时 |
[20:17] | don’t say we didn’t give you a chance. | 可别说我们没给过你机会 |
[20:34] | So Delavane just stonewalled you guys? | 戴勒维恩就这么拒绝你们了 |
[20:36] | Didn’t even blink. | 马上就拒绝了 |
[20:39] | Guys… | 大伙们 |
[20:41] | He is going to make a phone call | 他一定会联络 |
[20:43] | to men who get paid a lot of money | 那种只要拿很多钱就愿意 |
[20:46] | to make other men disappear. | 杀掉其他男人的杀手 |
[20:48] | Other men and other women. | 杀掉其他男人跟女人的杀手 |
[20:52] | How are we at a point | 我们怎么会到这种地步 |
[20:53] | where that doesn’t even sound insane to me? | 我居然不觉得你说的事太疯狂 |
[20:55] | Okay, guys, let’s not get carried away. | 好了 各位 不要想太多 |
[20:58] | How long until we talk to your friend? | 我们什么时候要跟你朋友谈话 |
[21:00] | Wilson? About an hour. | 你说威尔逊 大约一小时之后 |
[21:01] | So we stay hidden until then. | 在那之前 我们得躲好 |
[21:03] | Look, even if he buys our story | 即使他相信我们的故事 |
[21:04] | and we end up on the front page of the paper, | 我们最后也上头版头条了 |
[21:06] | that doesn’t solve our bigger problem here. | 但还是不能解决我们最大的问题 |
[21:08] | We still need to find a cure for the animals. | 我们仍然需要找到给动物的解药 |
[21:11] | How do we do that? | 我们要怎么做 |
[21:17] | Do you still have Leo Butler’s ledger in your bag? | 你还带着利奥·巴特勒的账簿吗 |
[21:19] | Can I see it? | 我可以看看吗 |
[21:22] | Process of elimination. | 排除法 |
[21:24] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:26] | This contains a list of every location around the world | 这上面有世界上所有 |
[21:29] | where Reiden products have been used. | 使用雷登产品的地点 |
[21:31] | All right? Since we need to find an animal | 明白吗 因为我们需要找到 |
[21:33] | that hasn’t been exposed to Reiden products… | 没接触过雷登产品的动物 |
[21:35] | We can eliminate any animals in that particular area. | 我们可以先把这些地方的动物排除掉 |
[21:37] | Exactly. | 说得对 |
[21:44] | Hey, come on, guys. Really? | 拜托 伙计们 真要这么做吗 |
[21:53] | How does $100 sound? | 100块怎么样 |
[21:56] | Sold. | 成交 |
[22:01] | Hey, want to take it easy on the spending money? | 能不能省着点花钱 |
[22:03] | We just lost our benefactor, remember? | 我们刚刚失去了资助人 记得吗 |
[22:05] | True. | 是啊 |
[22:06] | That’s gonna be the title of my book: | 我的书题目就这么写 |
[22:08] | How to save the world on eleven dollars a day. | 如何一天花11块就能拯救世界 |
[22:10] | Okay. We know the lions in L.A. | 好 我们知道洛杉矶的狮子 |
[22:12] | were given Reiden feed. | 是用雷登的食物饲养的 |
[22:13] | Right. | 对 |
[22:17] | There’s hundreds of locations here. | 这里有几百处地点 |
[22:20] | So why haven’t all the animals | 那为什么这些地方的动物 |
[22:21] | in these places been affected? | 没全部受到感染 |
[22:23] | Uh, maybe some animals are more susceptible than others. | 可能有些动物比其他的更易感 |
[22:26] | Some people smoke and don’t get cancer. | 有些人就算抽烟也不会得癌症 |
[22:29] | All right, what’s the next entry? | 好 下一处是哪 |
[22:30] | Agra. | 阿格拉 |
[22:32] | India. | 印度 |
[22:38] | We’re going to need a few more drinks. | 我们还得再来点喝的 |
[22:41] | We just got access to the CCTV. | 我们刚接入闭路监控 |
[22:43] | 20-block radius around | 图赛尼尔的手机 |
[22:45] | where Tousignant’s cell phone last pinged a tower. | 最后一次连接发射塔在20个街区范围内 |
[22:47] | And… | 还有… |
[22:49] | Facial recognition got a hit. | 面部识别有结果了 |
[22:50] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[22:52] | Not on Tousignant. | 不是图赛尼尔 |
[22:53] | On Campbell. I just sent you the footage. | 是坎贝尔的结果 我把视频发给你 |
[23:10] | When was that? | 是什么时候 |
[23:12] | Hour ago. | 一小时之前 |
[23:13] | Southeast corner of Williamsburg and Talbert. | 威廉斯堡街和塔尔伯特街的东南角 |
[23:26] | – Singer. – All right. | -辛格 -听好 |
[23:28] | Serial number 1028… | 序列号1028… |
[23:31] | 1245… 1245… | |
[23:33] | 1107 1107. | |
[23:35] | I want to know everybody she’s talked to. | 我要知道和她通话的所有人 |
[23:37] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[23:46] | How’s the map coming? | 地图进展如何了 |
[23:48] | Slowly. | 很慢 |
[23:50] | So far, we’ve eliminated two thirds of Asia | 目前我们已经排除了亚洲三分之二的地区 |
[23:54] | and most of North and South America. | 还有南北美洲的大部分地区 |
[23:57] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[23:59] | No. | 不太好 |
[24:03] | Listen… | 听着… |
[24:06] | I know you guys are-are too nice to say it, | 我知道你们太善良 不愿说出口 |
[24:08] | but Agent Shafer, Delavane… | 但谢弗探员和戴勒维恩 |
[24:11] | all of this is my fault. | 这一切都是我的错 |
[24:13] | This is not your fault, Chloe. | 这不是你的错 克洛伊 |
[24:15] | – Yes, it is. – No, it isn’t. | -不 就是我的错 -不是你的错 |
[24:16] | We all fell for Delavane. | 戴勒维恩把我们都骗了 |
[24:18] | It-it’s not your job to-to read people. | 看人不是你的职责 |
[24:20] | I’m the one who’s supposed to analyze a situation | 我才是应该分析形势 |
[24:23] | and determine the truth. | 确定真相的人 |
[24:25] | I-I-I could not even see what was right in front of me. | 我连明摆在我面前的事实都看不清 |
[24:28] | Not even that… that my sister | 连我姐姐和我男朋友上床 |
[24:30] | slept with my boyfriend. | 我都不知道 |
[24:35] | Okay, you got me there. | 这可把我难住了 |
[24:37] | That was, um… | 这可真是… |
[24:38] | that was pretty bad. | 这可真是太糟糕了 |
[24:48] | How am I supposed to trust my instincts again? | 我要如何再相信我的直觉 |
[24:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:54] | You just do. | 你相信就好 |
[24:57] | And if you’re not sure… | 如果你不确定… |
[25:00] | you can ask for help. | 你可以求援 |
[25:19] | Her car’s not here. | 她的车不在这 |
[25:20] | I don’t think it’s a good idea for us to linger. | 我觉得我们不应该逗留 |
[25:26] | Back when Audra and I were together, | 我和奥德拉在一起的时候 |
[25:29] | she had an amazing ability to | 她有一种神奇的能力 |
[25:31] | lock herself out of the house. | 就是把自己锁在屋外 |
[25:32] | Twice in one day, if you can believe that. | 说出来你都不信 一天能发生两次 |
[25:35] | So we developed a system of hiding a spare key. | 所以我们想到了藏备用钥匙的各种方法 |
[25:45] | That’s the same noise | 这和我们之前听到的 |
[25:46] | we heard the sparrows make. | 麻雀的噪音一样 |
[25:47] | Yeah, but those aren’t sparrows. | 对 但这些不是麻雀 |
[25:53] | It’s like they’re talking to each other. | 好像他们在互相交谈 |
[25:56] | I know that birds have a universal warning call. | 我知道鸟类有一种通用的警报叫声 |
[26:01] | But nothing resembling a common language. | 但没有类似通用语的东西 |
[26:13] | Is it just me, or…? | 只是我 还是… |
[26:18] | Audra. Where are you? | 奥德拉 你在哪 |
[26:19] | I’m at the park with Clem. We’re trapped. | 我和克莱曼在公园里 我们被困住了 |
[26:22] | The birds… Mitch, there’s hundreds of them, | 那些鸟 米奇 有成百上千只 |
[26:24] | and they’re attacking people. | 在袭击人 |
[26:27] | I-I can barely hear you. | 我听不清楚 |
[26:28] | – You’re… You’re at the park? – Yes. | -你 你在公园吗 -对 |
[26:34] | Over here! | 这边 |
[26:35] | – Watch out! – Over here! | -小心 -这边 |
[26:37] | – Run! – Run away! | -跑 -快跑 |
[26:39] | You have to run! | 你快跑 |
[26:41] | Oh! No, no! | 走开 |
[26:43] | They’re biting me! | 它们在咬我 |
[26:44] | Audra? | 奥德拉 |
[26:45] | – Audra! – You can do it! | -奥德拉 -你可以的 |
[26:46] | Run! Please, please… | 跑啊 快点 |
[26:47] | Audra, tell me what’s going on. | 奥德拉 告诉我怎么回事 |
[26:56] | Audra? | 奥德拉 |
[26:58] | Audra! | 奥德拉 |
[27:02] | – Damn it. – What happened? | -该死 -怎么了 |
[27:03] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[27:05] | She said they’re at the park. | 她说她们在公园 |
[27:07] | The birds are attacking. | 鸟群在袭击人 |
[27:08] | – Do you know which park? – Yes. | -你知道哪个公园吗 -知道 |
[27:35] | So this mother cell is Reiden Global’s secret sauce? | 所以这个母细胞就是雷登国际的秘密武器吗 |
[27:39] | It’s used across product lines, | 遍及产品线 |
[27:40] | from agricultural to consumer, to commercial, to pharmaceutical. | 从农产品到消费者 到商用 到药物 |
[27:44] | if Reiden’s name is on it, the mother cell is present. | 如果上面有雷登的名字 就有母细胞的存在 |
[27:47] | And now it’s out in the wild, | 现在更是不受控制 |
[27:49] | accelerating massive changes | 加速了全球动物 |
[27:50] | to the genetic makeup of animals across the globe. | 基因组成的巨大改变 |
[27:53] | You know, a reporter on my desk | 今天早上我的一个记者 |
[27:54] | was attacked by a bird this morning on her way to work. | 在上班路上受到一只鸟的袭击 |
[27:57] | Is it possible that that was because…? | 会不会是因为 |
[27:59] | Yeah. Yeah, it could be. | 是的 是的 有可能 |
[28:02] | And you have proof of this? | 你有证据吗 |
[28:03] | We have the mother cell itself. | 我们有母细胞 |
[28:06] | Damn, Jamie. | 该死 杰米 |
[28:07] | Not to mention reams of data, okay? | 更别提大量的资料 |
[28:10] | Internal Reiden documents. | 雷登内部文件 |
[28:11] | Experiments our own scientist has performed | 我们自己的科学家对突变的动物 |
[28:14] | on the mutated animals… | 进行的实验 |
[28:16] | I told you this was big. | 我跟你说过这是大事 |
[28:17] | Can you help us? | 你能帮我们吗 |
[28:20] | Yeah. Yeah, I can help. | 当然 当然 我可以 |
[28:22] | Oh, thank you so much, Wilson. | 太谢谢你了 威尔逊 |
[28:23] | FBI! Don’t. | 联邦调查局 别动 |
[28:26] | Lay your weapon on the ground. | 把武器放下 |
[28:28] | Slowly. | 慢慢地 |
[28:34] | My name is Chloe Tousignant. I’m DGSE operative. | 我叫克洛伊·图赛尼尔 对外安全总局特工 |
[28:37] | I know who you are, Ms. Tousignant. | 我知道你是谁 图赛尼尔小姐 |
[28:39] | Maybe I was unclear on the exact pronunciation, | 可能我搞不清正确的发音 |
[28:42] | but I do know that you’re not DGSE. | 但我知道你不是对外安全总局的人 |
[28:45] | Not anymore, anyway. | 不再是了 |
[28:48] | Jamie Campbell. | 杰米·坎贝尔 |
[28:49] | Yes. | 是我 |
[28:50] | Ben Shafer was a friend of mine. | 本·谢弗是我的朋友 |
[28:53] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[28:54] | You’re sorry? | 你很抱歉 |
[28:57] | I loved him like a son. | 我待他视如己出 |
[28:58] | What does your “Sorry” do for that, huh? | 你”抱歉”有什么用 |
[29:00] | She has nothing to be sorry about. | 她没什么好抱歉的 |
[29:02] | She shot him in self-defense. | 她开枪是正当防卫 |
[29:04] | He tried to kill us. | 他想杀死我们 |
[29:05] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么要那样做 |
[29:06] | Because your friend was working for a corporation | 因为你的朋友在为一家 |
[29:08] | called Reiden Global, | 名叫雷登国际的公司卖命 |
[29:10] | and we’d uncovered some things | 我们揭露了一些 |
[29:12] | Reiden would rather have remained secret. | 雷登想要掩盖的事 |
[29:14] | Ben Shafer was FBI special agent. | 本·谢弗是联邦调查局特工 |
[29:16] | He was dirty. | 他不干净 |
[29:18] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[29:19] | Your friend was dirty. | 你朋友不干净 |
[29:21] | He was taking money from Reiden, | 他拿着雷登的钱 |
[29:22] | using his position to cover up their mess. | 利用自己的职权给他们收拾烂摊子 |
[29:25] | In over 20 years of law enforcement, | 执法20多年 |
[29:27] | I’ve only discharged my weapon three times | 我出外勤的时候 |
[29:29] | in the field. | 只开过三次枪 |
[29:31] | Imagine that. | 想想吧 |
[29:32] | Three times. | 三次 |
[29:35] | Right now I just want to blow your little head off. | 现在我只想打爆你的小脑袋 |
[29:40] | Run! | 跑 |
[29:59] | Go! Go! | 走走 |
[30:01] | My God, Jamie, you didn’t tell me. | 天 杰米 你可没跟我提过会这样 |
[30:03] | Sorry! | 抱歉 |
[30:10] | What if we use sound to repel the birds? | 用声波驱赶鸟群怎么样 |
[30:13] | – What? – Like the oscillator you built in Rio. | -什么 -就像你在里约做的那个振荡器 |
[30:15] | Yeah, maybe that would work, | 对 或许能管用 |
[30:17] | but we don’t have an oscillator. | 可我们没振荡器啊 |
[30:19] | And even if we did, we don’t have time for a maybe. | 而且就算有 我们也没时间慢慢验证 |
[30:21] | So, what are we going to do? | 那我们怎么办 |
[30:33] | I got something. | 我有办法了 |
[30:35] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[30:36] | I was here last year. | 我去年来过这里 |
[30:37] | – In Boston for-for a conference. – Yes? | -来波士顿参加一个会议 -然后呢 |
[30:38] | And there was a dalmatian outside our hotel. | 然后我们门外有条大麦町犬 |
[30:40] | Got hit by a motorcycle. | 被摩托车给撞了 |
[30:42] | Mitch, I don’t… | 米奇 我不… |
[30:43] | I was there! I saved the dog’s life. | 我在场 我救了那条狗的命 |
[30:45] | Its name was, uh, uh… Rufus! | 它的名字叫…鲁弗斯 |
[30:48] | – Rufus? – Rufus was the dog’s name. | -鲁弗斯 -鲁弗斯是那条狗的名字 |
[30:51] | His owners were very grateful. | 它的主人很感激我 |
[30:53] | Mitch, you’ve lost me. | 米奇 你把我搞糊涂了 |
[30:54] | Dalmatian, firehouse dog! | 大麦町犬是消防犬啊 |
[30:59] | Why are they just sitting there? | 它们为什么都站着不动 |
[31:01] | What are they waiting for? | 它们在等什么 |
[31:07] | It’s gone. | 飞走了 |
[31:09] | Clem! Clem! No! | 克莱曼 克莱曼 别去 |
[31:50] | What’s happening? | 发生什么事了 |
[32:01] | More bad news. | 又有坏消息了 |
[32:02] | Wilson’s out. | 威尔逊没戏了 |
[32:03] | His executive editor called Reiden to follow up. | 他的主编通知雷登国际作出回应 |
[32:06] | And let me guess– five minutes later, | 让我猜猜 五分钟之后 |
[32:07] | their lawyers were slapped with a cease and desist | 他们的律师就被雷登国际的律师团 |
[32:09] | by the Reiden legal team. | 辩驳地哑口无言了 |
[32:12] | They are good at what they do. | 他们很擅长应付这种事 |
[32:13] | Maybe we should just turn ourselves in. | 也许我们应该去自首 |
[32:16] | What good would we be in custody? | 我们去坐牢能有什么好处 |
[32:17] | At least we could tell our story. | 至少能把我们知道的说出来 |
[32:19] | What– to a roomful of cops who want to try us | 对一屋子想为杀害联邦探员的案子 |
[32:21] | for murdering a federal agent? | 给我们定罪的警察说吗 |
[32:22] | We can’t just give up. | 我们不能就这么放弃 |
[32:23] | So, what are we gonna do? | 那我们接下来怎么办 |
[32:26] | We cannot go to the press. | 我们不能去找媒体 |
[32:27] | We cannot go to the authorities. | 也不能报警 |
[32:28] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[32:31] | The only people that can help us now are in this room. | 现在能帮我们的只有我们自己了 |
[32:33] | Hey, guys. | 各位 |
[32:35] | There was also a separate bird attack | 在布莱顿的圆帽公园还发生了 |
[32:37] | at Bowler Park in Brighton. | 一起鸟群袭击人事件 |
[32:38] | Three adults were killed; 16 others were injured, | 三名成人死亡 十六人受伤 |
[32:41] | including four children. | 包括四名儿童 |
[32:42] | City and state officials are currently investigating | 州市的相关部门目前正在调查 |
[32:45] | whether the three attacks are related. | 这三起袭击事件是否有联系 |
[32:47] | Residents are being asked to use caution when outdoors. | 并提醒市民外出时务必担心 |
[32:52] | It’s getting bigger. | 越来越严重了 |
[32:53] | The animals are getting more aggressive. | 动物的攻击性越来越强了 |
[32:55] | If it keeps progressing like this, | 如果一直照这样发展下去 |
[32:56] | it won’t matter what we decide to do, | 我们再想怎么办就没有意义了 |
[32:58] | because by then, it will be too late. | 因为到时候一切都太迟了 |
[33:01] | We have to do something now. | 我们必须立刻采取措施 |
[33:02] | Fine. I agree. | 对 我同意 |
[33:05] | But what? | 可能做什么呢 |
[33:13] | FBI intel suggests there are five suspects in the house. | 联调局通知说屋子里有五名疑犯 |
[33:16] | Two women, three men. | 两名女性 三名男性 |
[33:18] | One of them is former French Intelligence. | 其中有一名前法国情报机构探员 |
[33:19] | Another is ex-military. I expect them to be armed. | 还有一名退伍军人 初步怀疑他们携带武器 |
[33:22] | But we may have innocents– | 但或许有人质 |
[33:24] | A mother and a little girl– so be careful. | 是一对母女 所以当心点 |
[33:27] | Yes, sir! | 是 长官 |
[33:37] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[33:39] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[33:41] | I just want to get out of here. | 我只想赶紧离开这里 |
[33:46] | How did you get these drugs? | 这些药你是从哪弄来的 |
[33:50] | All that matters is that you have them | 重要的是现在药在你手上 |
[33:51] | And that Clem’s gonna be okay. | 克莱曼会好起来的 |
[33:58] | And what about you and your friends? | 那你和你的朋友们怎么办 |
[34:03] | We’ll figure something out. | 我们会想办法的 |
[34:04] | Hey… Let me see your eye. | 让我看看你的眼睛 |
[34:07] | Oh, it’s fine. | 我没事 |
[34:08] | I’m sure it is. | 我知道 |
[34:09] | But I’m a doctor, remember? | 可我才是医生 记得吗 |
[34:11] | Let me see it. | 让我看看 |
[34:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[34:22] | You saved our daughter’s life. | 你救了我们女儿的命 |
[34:24] | And you saved mine. | 你也救了我 |
[34:28] | I’m sorry I’ve been so hard on you. | 对不起我以前对你那么刻薄 |
[34:32] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[34:34] | I think I tend to bring that out in people. | 什么人遇到我都会变成那样的 |
[34:42] | Perfect. | 很好 |
[34:44] | Beautiful as you always were. | 你一如既往的漂亮 |
[34:53] | I still don’t understand why we have to go. | 我还是不懂为什么必须走 |
[34:56] | Sweetie, you saw what happened with those birds, right? | 亲爱的 你看到那些鸟的样子了 |
[35:00] | It’s not safe here. | 在这里不安全 |
[35:02] | We’re gonna go and see Justin’s parents in Maine. | 我们要去缅因州拜访贾斯汀的父母 |
[35:06] | He’s gonna join us there. | 他会去找我们的 |
[35:08] | It’ll be good for Henry to be out of the city. | 离开这里对亨利也好 |
[35:11] | Remember, keep an eye on Henry, right? | 记住 好好看着点亨利 |
[35:15] | If he does anything weird… | 如果它出现异常行为 |
[35:16] | I will, Daddy. | 我会的 爸爸 |
[35:17] | I understand. | 我懂 |
[35:21] | Honey, you-you can’t take them all. | 亲爱的 不能都带着 |
[35:23] | I’m not. Just a few. | 我就带几个 |
[35:27] | Okay. | 好了 |
[35:28] | Leave some room for your clothes. | 还得带你的衣服呢 |
[35:34] | Jackson, do you remember when you showed me | 杰克逊 你还记得你给我看的 |
[35:36] | all those pictures of the walls | 拍的你父亲实验室墙上 |
[35:37] | – in your dad’s compound? – Yeah, of course. | -那些照片吗 -当然记得 |
[35:39] | There was one picture in particular | 有张照片上面列明了 |
[35:41] | that had a list of traits– uh, felidae, carnivora, | 一系列特点 猫科 食肉类 |
[35:44] | all the big cat taxonomies. | 大猫类 |
[35:45] | – Specifically, leopards. – I remember. | -也就是豹子 -我记得 |
[35:49] | There has to be a reason for that. | 其中一定有原因 |
[35:52] | What if your dad was searching for a cure, too? | 万一你爸爸也在寻找解药呢 |
[35:56] | – What if that’s our needle? – Leopards? | -万一那就是我们的针呢 -豹子吗 |
[36:00] | Have we ruled it out yet? | 已经排除了吗 |
[36:04] | Okay, leopards are found in India, | 豹子主要生活在印度 |
[36:06] | the Arabian Peninsula, the Himalayan foothills, | 阿拉伯半岛 喜马拉雅山脉 |
[36:09] | Sub-saharan Africa… | 撒哈拉以南的非洲 |
[36:10] | But we’ve ruled out most of those areas already. | 但是这些地区大部分已经被我们排除了 |
[36:13] | Yeah, but there are some areas in Africa | 对 但是非洲有些地区 |
[36:15] | where there’s no reported Reiden activity. | 没有受到雷登产品的影响 |
[36:18] | Okay… Last year, | 来看看 去年 |
[36:19] | six people killed in a small village near the Zambezi River. | 赞比西河附近一个小村庄有六人被害 |
[36:23] | Zambia, Africa, 13 injured. | 非洲赞比亚 十三人受伤 |
[36:25] | Zambia. Nothing. | 赞比亚 没有发现 |
[36:28] | Double-check the ledger, | 再看看账簿上 |
[36:29] | – make sure you didn’t miss anything. – Double-checking. | -确定我们没有漏掉什么 -马上看 |
[36:31] | Okay, then, | 然后 |
[36:33] | six months ago, five separate leopard attacks | 半年前 卢安瓜谷地20英里范围内 |
[36:35] | in villages along a 20-mile stretch of the Luangwa Valley. | 那里的村庄发生了五起豹子袭击事件 |
[36:38] | And… Zambia’s largest agricultural company | 赞比亚最大的农业公司 |
[36:42] | is owned by one of Reiden’s biggest critics. | 是雷登最大的反对者之一所有的 |
[36:44] | That might explain why Reiden products aren’t being | 所以雷登的产品才没有 |
[36:46] | – used there. – And… | -在那里使用 -你那边呢 |
[36:51] | There’s nothing. No mention of Zambia anywhere. | 没有 没有提及赞比亚 |
[36:57] | I think we just found our needle. | 我们找到我们的针了 |
[37:21] | Police! | 警察 |
[37:25] | FBI! | 联调局 |
[37:26] | – Clear. – Clear. | -安全 -安全 |
[37:31] | Clear. | 安全 |
[37:33] | House is empty, sir. | 这里没人 长官 |
[37:36] | All right. | 知道了 |
[37:40] | I don’t want to be a buzzkill, | 我不想扫兴 |
[37:41] | but it’s about 7,000 miles to Zambia. | 但是这里离赞比亚有七千英里 |
[37:45] | It’s gonna take more than a police scanner | 单靠警用扫描仪和走土路 |
[37:47] | and some dirt roads to get us there. | 我们是到不了那里的 |
[37:49] | You’re right– don’t be a buzzkill. | 你说得对 不要扫兴 |
[37:52] | One thing at a time. | 一次解决一件事 |
[37:55] | Listen. Do you guys hear that? | 听 你们听到了吗 |
[37:58] | Yup. | 听到了 |
[37:59] | We’ve been hearing it all day. | 一整天都是那种声音 |
[38:01] | Different species of birds, | 鸟的种类不同 |
[38:02] | all making the exact same noise. | 但是发出的声音都一样 |
[38:06] | Mitch thinks the birds are developing a common tongue. | 米奇认为鸟类在发展出一种通用语 |
[38:09] | You think the eagles can talk to the finches. | 你认为鹰可以和雀交流 |
[38:12] | Can talk to the skua, can talk to the black-headed grosbeak… | 还可以跟贼鸥交流 跟蜡嘴鸟交流 |
[38:16] | There are maybe 300 billion birds in the world. | 世界上大概有三千亿只鸟 |
[38:20] | Imagine if they could all talk to each other. | 想象一下它们都能交流的样子 |
[38:22] | If that’s true, | 如果是真的 |
[38:24] | they could send a message around the world and back. | 它们可以在世界范围内传递信息 |
[38:28] | Let’s just figure out a way to get to Zambia. | 我们还是先想办法去赞比亚吧 |
[38:30] | Quick. | 快点想 |
[38:45] | Look on the bright side: | 往好处想的话 |
[38:47] | Your hiring instincts are good. | 你雇人的水准很高啊 |
[38:51] | They found the mother cell. | 他们找到母细胞了 |
[38:53] | And they think they can use it to make a cure. | 而且他们认为可以用它研制出解药 |
[39:01] | It’s a shame they won’t live to find out if they’re right. | 他们没机会活着看看他们是不是对的 真是可惜了 |
[39:10] | I’ll make the call. | 我去打电话 |