时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | For centuries, mankind has been the dominant species. | 几个世纪以来 人类都是优势物种 |
[00:06] | We’ve domesticated animals, locked them up, | 我们驯养动物 圈养 |
[00:09] | killed them for sport. | 甚至屠杀取乐 |
[00:10] | But a series of recent events seem to suggest | 但最近一系列事件 似乎表明 |
[00:13] | all across the globe animals have decided: “No more.” | 全世界的所有动物一致决定 “不再这样下去” |
[00:18] | And so we were hired, | 于是我们受到雇佣 |
[00:20] | a team of people from different backgrounds, | 我们这群人来自不同背景 |
[00:22] | with different specialities: | 各有专长 |
[00:24] | an expert in animal behavior, | 动物行为专家 |
[00:26] | a journalist, | 记者 |
[00:28] | safari guide, | 游猎导游 |
[00:29] | foreign intelligence agent, | 外国情报官员 |
[00:31] | and a veterinary pathologist. | 兽医病理学家 |
[00:33] | Our task: to find out what is happening with the animals, | 我们的任务是查明动物异常行为情况 |
[00:37] | why it’s happening, | 及其原因 |
[00:39] | and how to stop it. | 还有如何阻止 |
[00:46] | We got it. This could be the answer. | 我们拿到了 这可能就是答案 |
[00:48] | They found the Mother Cell. | 他们找到母细胞了 |
[00:50] | And they think they can use it to make a cure. | 而且他们认为可以用它研制出解药 |
[00:52] | That’s a shame, | 他们没机会 |
[00:53] | if they want to live to find out if they’re right. | 活着看看他们是不是对的 真是可惜了 |
[00:57] | I think these lions are communicating with each other. | 我觉得这些狮子在彼此沟通交流 |
[01:00] | Long distance. | 远距离沟通 |
[01:02] | FBI! | 联调局 |
[01:03] | Ben Shafer was a friend of mine. | 本·谢弗是我的朋友 |
[01:04] | She shot him in self-defense. | 她开枪是正当防卫 |
[01:06] | He tried to kill us. | 他想杀死我们 |
[01:07] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么要那样做 |
[01:08] | He was dirty. | 他不干净 |
[01:13] | Run! | 跑 |
[01:28] | Load ’em up– Ray’s right behind us with more. | 把它们牵上去 雷就在后边 还有更多 |
[01:36] | We gotta go. | 我们要走了 |
[01:37] | Wait, Jackson– there’s more animals. | 等等 杰克逊 还有动物 |
[01:39] | Gotta go. Security’s closing in on us. | 走了 保安要来了 |
[01:43] | Chloe and I got what we came for. | 克洛伊和我拿到东西了 |
[01:44] | We got trouble! Head to the truck! | 有麻烦了 快回车上 |
[01:47] | Stay right there! | 站住 |
[01:48] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[01:50] | Don’t move! | 别动 |
[01:51] | Ray, don’t! | 雷 不要 |
[01:58] | What about the guy who made Jamie’s fake I.D.? | 帮杰米做假证的那个家伙呢 |
[02:00] | No. With the authorities | 不行 联调局在找我们 |
[02:01] | looking for us, we can’t risk it. | 我们不能冒险 |
[02:04] | I mean, if we were not in such a hurry, | 如果我们有时间 |
[02:06] | we could take a freighter. | 完全可以跟货船走 |
[02:07] | Yeah, I would give anything | 是啊 现在我愿意花任何代价 |
[02:08] | for a cruise to Africa right about now. | 乘船去非洲 |
[02:10] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[02:11] | – Thanks. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不用 |
[02:12] | Electro-what? | 电什么 |
[02:13] | Electroporator. | 电转化仪 |
[02:15] | We’re gonna need one, once we find the leopard, | 我们需要一台 一旦我们找到豹子 |
[02:17] | to combine its stem cells with the Mother Cell. | 需要将它的干细胞和母细胞融合 |
[02:21] | Wait. | 等等 |
[02:22] | Jackson, we saw one of these. | 杰克逊 我们见过这机器 |
[02:24] | In Mobile, in the optometrist’s office. | 在莫比尔 那个验光师办公室里 |
[02:26] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[02:27] | Evan Lee Hartley thought it would help cure him. | 埃文·李·哈特利认为它能治愈他 |
[02:29] | Makes sense. | 有道理 |
[02:31] | Electroporators are used to introduce new coding DNA. | 电转化仪能融合新的DNA序列 |
[02:34] | So we’re probably not gonna find one in the wilds of Africa. | 在非洲野外我们应该是找不到这东西的吧 |
[02:37] | – No. – So we’ll have to take one with us. | -是 -那我们要带一台过去 |
[02:39] | And it’s not like we can just swing by | 这东西可不是随随便便 |
[02:41] | a convenience store and pick one up. | 在商店就能买到的 |
[02:42] | It’s a highly specialized piece of equipment. | 这可是高度专业化的设备 |
[02:45] | Where do we find one? | 在哪能找到 |
[02:47] | Genetics labs. | 基因工程实验室 |
[02:48] | Certain hospitals. | 特定的医院 |
[02:51] | So we can add that | 所以我们又多了一项 |
[02:52] | to our list of impossible stuff to do. | 不可能完成的任务 |
[02:53] | Well, no one said saving the world is gon be easy. | 要想拯救世界可没那么简单 |
[02:55] | …think there’s something | …认为有什么 |
[02:56] | – we should be afraid of? – Hey, guys… | -是我们需要恐惧的吗 -伙计们 |
[02:57] | – Listen to this. – Afraid, no. | -听听这个 -恐惧吗 没有 |
[02:58] | Cautious, perhaps. | 应该说要小心吧 |
[03:00] | The CDC is, however, looking into the matter. | 疾病防治中心正在调查此事 |
[03:02] | We’ve heard enough reports about aberrant animal behavior | 我们已经听过太多有关动物异常行为的报道 |
[03:06] | that we’re considering the possibility of a virus. | 我们在考虑病毒感染的可能性 |
[03:09] | – It’s not a virus. – What can the people at home do? | -不是病毒 -人们在家里要怎么做 |
[03:11] | If you notice any odd behavior in your pet, | 如果你发现宠物有任何奇怪行为 |
[03:13] | see your local veterinarian. | 请找当地兽医就诊 |
[03:16] | Well, that was helpful. | 真是好建议啊 |
[03:19] | So… I got a question. | 我有个问题 |
[03:21] | If we keep driving south, | 如果我们一路向南 |
[03:22] | straight through Florida, | 直穿过弗罗里达 |
[03:23] | eventually we’re gonna run out of terra firma. | 总会开到海边的 |
[03:26] | That’s it. | 没错 |
[03:28] | – Florida. – Florida? | -佛罗里达 -怎么了 |
[03:29] | Let’s go to Clearwater. | 我们去克利尔沃特 |
[03:32] | Why? | 为什么 |
[03:34] | I mean, never in the course of human events has Clearwater, | 在人类历史上 佛罗里达州克利尔沃特 |
[03:36] | Florida ever been the solution to anything. | 从未起过什么重要作用 |
[03:38] | Well, today it is. | 今天它就有了 |
[03:39] | In Clearwater, there is a way to get back to Africa. | 克利尔沃特有回非洲的办法 |
[03:42] | What’s in Clearwater? | 克利尔沃特有什么 |
[03:44] | Oh, no. You’re thinking about Ray, aren’t you? | 不 你不是指雷吧 |
[03:47] | Yes, I am. | 是的 |
[03:48] | No. Not that. | 不行 |
[03:49] | Not Ray. | 雷不行 |
[03:50] | Who’s Ray? | 雷是谁 |
[03:54] | He’s a nightmare. | 是个噩梦 |
[04:03] | milkon witbat | 翻译 |
[04:06] | tokilltime | 翻译 杏仁斯嘉丽 |
[04:31] | Come on, Baggo. | 别这样 贝格 |
[04:31] | I think there’s been a misunderstanding… | 我觉得是有点误会 |
[04:38] | Can you at least take off the high school ring, sport? | 你至少把高中戒指拿掉好吗 |
[04:40] | I know how proud you are | 我知道你引以为傲 |
[04:42] | that you have made it as far as high school. | 你居然能一路上到高中 |
[04:47] | Oh! There they are! | 他们来了 |
[04:48] | All the way from Africa to defend my honor! | 从非洲远道而来 维护我 |
[04:51] | See you’re still as popular as ever, Ray. | 你还是这么受欢迎啊 雷 |
[04:54] | Meet my pals, David and Goliath. | 这是我朋友 大卫和哥利亚[以弱胜强的典故] |
[04:56] | Bet you didn’t know they reconciled | 你们不知道他俩和好 |
[04:58] | and now they wander the globe doing the good work. | 现在满世界到处行侠仗义了吧 |
[05:00] | This gotta stop, Ray. | 不能再这么下去了 雷 |
[05:02] | Gotta stop now. | 不能再这么下去了 |
[05:03] | Yeah, yeah. | 嗯 |
[05:04] | What did he do? | 他干了什么 |
[05:05] | Released 200 pounds of caught shrimp from our holds. | 放了我们两百磅抓来的虾 |
[05:07] | And that’s the fourth time this month he’s done it. | 这月他是第四次了 |
[05:09] | Tell me something. | 我问问你 |
[05:11] | You know what “bycatch” is, fellas? | 知道什么是副渔获物吗 |
[05:13] | Sharks, sea turtles, seals | 鲨鱼 海龟 海豹 |
[05:15] | and other “non-target” fish that end up in these bastards’ nets, | 还有其他被这帮混蛋打上来的非目标鱼类 |
[05:19] | only to be tossed overboard because “They ain’t shrimp.” | 但会因为不是虾而被丢下船 |
[05:22] | It’s our living. | 这是我们的生计 |
[05:23] | And your friend here is trying to ruin it. | 而你的朋友想毁了我们的生计 |
[05:25] | He’s not our friend. | 他不是我们朋友 |
[05:27] | This ain’t over, Ray. | 这事没完 雷 |
[05:32] | I’ll see you soon. | 回见 |
[05:36] | Gotta say, I was surprised to hear from you. | 没想到你们会来找我 |
[05:39] | Figured you were still sore about Nairobi. | 还以为你还为内罗比那事生气呢 |
[05:41] | You almost got us killed in Nairobi. | 你在内罗比差点害死我们 |
[05:43] | Hell, those poachers were bad men. | 那些偷猎的不是好东西 |
[05:45] | And you were on the right side of right. | 你们站对边了 |
[05:50] | Raymond Joseph Endicott. | 雷蒙德·约瑟夫·恩迪科特 |
[05:53] | No past, no future. | 没有过去 没有未来 |
[05:55] | My name is Chloe Tousignant. | 克洛伊·图赛尼尔 |
[05:57] | It is very nice to meet you, Chloe. | 很高兴认识你 克洛伊 |
[05:59] | Tell me something. | 我问问你 |
[06:00] | What are you doing here with my old friends, huh? | 你为什么会跟我的老朋友在一起 |
[06:02] | Like I said, we’re not your friends. | 我说了 我们不是你的朋友 |
[06:05] | You still making that Africa run, Ray? | 你还跑非洲吗 雷 |
[06:08] | Yeah, now and again. | 有时候吧 |
[06:09] | We need to get out of the country. | 我们得离境 |
[06:11] | The five of us. | 五个人 |
[06:12] | Off the books, under the radar. | 悄悄走 不引起注意 |
[06:15] | How soon do you need to leave? | 什么时候得动身 |
[06:16] | As soon as possible. | 尽快 |
[06:18] | That’ll cost you. | 那得花钱 |
[06:19] | How much? | 多少 |
[06:21] | More much than you’ve got, if you’re showing up on my doorstep. | 你如果跑来找我 肯定是没这个钱 |
[06:24] | See, here’s the thing, Chloe. | 问题在于 克洛伊 |
[06:25] | I’m what you would call a, uh, well, a last resort | 对这俩乖宝宝来说 |
[06:29] | for Boy Scouts like these two. | 我算是没办法的办法 |
[06:31] | So it will cost you much-much. | 所以要花很多钱 |
[06:36] | Or maybe nothing at all. | 也或许不用花钱 |
[06:38] | What’s that mean? | 什么意思 |
[06:40] | My associates and I | 我和我的伙伴 |
[06:41] | are doing a little something-something tonight. | 今晚要干一票 |
[06:43] | We could use the manpower. | 我们需要人手 |
[06:47] | Is what you do against the law? | 你做的事违法吗 |
[06:49] | Not if you’re a zebra in a cage. | 对笼子里的斑马来说不违法 |
[06:51] | No. No way. | 不行 |
[06:53] | Suit yourself. | 随你便 |
[06:53] | And if we do help you? | 如果我们帮你呢 |
[06:56] | Then it’s simple. | 那就简单了 |
[06:58] | You wash my back, | 你帮我 |
[07:00] | and I fly yours the hell out of the country | 我就带你们飞出去 |
[07:01] | one step ahead of whoever it is that’s chasing you. | 甩掉你们的追兵 |
[07:06] | What is it that you and your associates are doing? | 你和你的伙伴要做什么 |
[07:10] | We’re breaking into Clearwater Zoo. | 我们要闯克利尔沃特动物园 |
[07:12] | To liberate the animals. | 解放动物 |
[07:13] | Of course you are. | 当然了 |
[07:26] | Okay, so who’s this friend of yours? | 话说你们这个朋友是谁 |
[07:28] | He is not our friend. | 他不是我们朋友 |
[07:29] | He’s an ex-Marine, | 他是前海军陆战队员 |
[07:30] | an animal rights activist. | 动物权益活动家 |
[07:32] | And he spends a lot of time in Africa, | 他在非洲待过很长时间 |
[07:34] | interfering with poachers. | 抵制偷猎行为 |
[07:35] | That’s how Abe and I met him. | 我和亚伯就是这么认识他的 |
[07:36] | He’s crazy. | 他是疯子 |
[07:37] | He’s not crazy. | 他不是疯子 |
[07:38] | He’s… he’s just… | 他 他只是… |
[07:40] | not uncrazy. | 不太正常 |
[07:41] | His group calls themselves | 他们的组织自称为 |
[07:43] | the Free Animal Rights Militia. | “解放动物义勇军” |
[07:45] | F.A.R.M. | 缩写”FARM” |
[07:48] | That’s… clever. | 这很聪明 |
[07:49] | I’ve dealt with these kind of people before. | 我以前应付过这种人 |
[07:51] | They’re zealots. | 他们都是狂热分子 |
[07:52] | Don’t know the first thing about animal welfare. | 根本就不了解动物相关的事 |
[07:54] | Well, not to mention | 更不用说 |
[07:55] | some of us are already wanted by the police. | 我们中有些人已经被警方通缉了 |
[07:57] | Maybe committing another crime | 再多犯一条罪 |
[07:59] | doesn’t help our case. | 对我们的案子没帮助吧 |
[08:00] | Well, I agree, but we gotta get out of here, | 我同意 可我们得离开这里 |
[08:02] | and we gotta get out of here fast. | 而且得尽快离开 |
[08:07] | I admit, okay? | 我承认 好吗 |
[08:08] | Ray… Ray can be a bit of a loose cannon. | 雷…雷可能是有点我行我素 |
[08:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:13] | Maybe more than a bit. | 可能不只是有一点 |
[08:14] | But everything he has ever done | 可是他所做的所有事 |
[08:15] | has been for the animals. | 都是为了保护动物 |
[08:16] | Look, I know desperate times | 听着 我知道非常时刻 |
[08:18] | require desperate measures… | 需要采取非常手段 |
[08:20] | but this isn’t desperate. | 可这不是非常手段 |
[08:22] | This is… reckless. | 这是鲁莽之举 |
[08:24] | I understand your reservations, Abraham, | 我知道你的顾虑 亚伯拉罕 |
[08:27] | but I’m with Jackson. | 但我支持杰克逊 |
[08:28] | I don’t really think we have a better option. | 我觉得我们没有更好的选择了 |
[08:30] | Look, no offense, Chloe, | 听着 恕我直言 克洛伊 |
[08:31] | but you don’t know Ray Endicott. | 可你不了解雷·恩迪科特 |
[08:33] | This is a terrible idea. | 这是个很糟糕的注意 |
[08:46] | The prime suspect in the murder | 涉嫌谋杀联调局探员 |
[08:47] | of FBI Special Agent Ben Shafer… | 本·谢弗的主要嫌疑犯… |
[08:51] | I gotta say, I’m with Abe… | 我得说 我同意亚伯的看法 |
[08:53] | meaning I’m anti-doing this thing with these… losers. | 也就是说我不赞成跟这群…废柴合作 |
[08:56] | But… I’m just gonna put this out there: | 不过我得说一句 |
[08:59] | we could probably get an electroporator from that zoo. | 我们或许能从那动物园里搞一台电转化仪 |
[09:03] | We could? | 能搞到吗 |
[09:04] | Clearwater Zoo has a pathology lab, | 克利尔沃特动物园里有病理实验室 |
[09:07] | which means they most likely have one. | 所以他们很可能就有一台 |
[09:10] | – Even so… – Guys! | -即便如此… -各位 |
[09:12] | – Jackson Oz… – Hey, guys, come in here! | -杰克逊·奥兹 -各位 快过来 |
[09:14] | Chloe Tousignant, | 克洛伊·图赛尼尔 |
[09:16] | Abraham Kenyatta | 亚伯拉罕·肯亚塔 |
[09:17] | and Mitchell Morgan. | 以及米奇·摩根 |
[09:19] | These four people are all possible accomplices in Agent Shafer’s murder. | 这四个人均涉嫌参与谢弗探员的谋杀案 |
[09:23] | We’re asking anyone who has seen them | 我们呼吁任何见过他们 |
[09:26] | or who has any information concerning their whereabouts, | 或知道他们行踪线索的人 |
[09:28] | to please step forward and contact us on our special hotline. | 请立即拨打我们的热线电话联系我们 |
[09:32] | Well, all of our names and faces are out there now. | 我们所有人的名字和相貌都被曝光了 |
[09:34] | The chances of us getting recognized… | 我们被人认出来… |
[09:36] | getting caught… just quadrupled. | 被抓住的几率 瞬间翻了四倍 |
[09:38] | – I’ll take some questions now. – Your friend is truly | -现在是提问时间 -你们那朋友现在真的是 |
[09:39] | the only hope we’ve got. | 我们唯一的希望了 |
[09:43] | He is not our friend. | 他不是我们的朋友 |
[09:50] | All right, so we’ve hit up a couple of zoos before. | 听着 我们之前也偷过几家动物园 |
[09:52] | We found what works best for us is a two-pronged assault, | 我们发现效率最高的办法就是双线作战 |
[09:55] | so four of us are gonna go in here, four of us in here. | 所以四个人从这里进 另外四个从这里进 |
[09:59] | Toss in a couple of flash-bangs, | 丢下几颗闪爆弹就撤退 |
[10:00] | and the rent-a-cops won’t know what hit ’em. | 那群私人保安不会知道是谁干的 |
[10:01] | Flash-bangs? Seriously? | 闪爆弹 没搞错吧 |
[10:03] | The etymology of the term “Gung ho” | 有一个词叫”干活” |
[10:05] | comes from the Chinese meaning “Work together,” | 汉语中的意思是”齐心协力” |
[10:07] | but I find it can also mean: | 但我发现它还能表示 |
[10:08] | “Excitable morons groping for a cause.” | “为达目标头脑发热的笨蛋” |
[10:11] | You kidding me, man? | 你在逗我吗 老兄 |
[10:14] | My friend, I wouldn’t if I was you. | 朋友 我要是你 就不会轻举妄动 |
[10:19] | Who are these guys again, Ray? | 这些是什么人来着 雷 |
[10:22] | These are some old chums of mine, | 他们是我的一些老朋友 |
[10:23] | who are presently of the mind | 他们目前正在研究 |
[10:25] | that animals are uniting against us. | 动物联合起来反抗人类的原因 |
[10:28] | Which we deserve, by the way. | 不过我们也是罪有应得 |
[10:29] | Good for them. | 确实如此 |
[10:31] | I mean, we have been eating ’em | 我是说 我们从古自今 |
[10:31] | and keeping ’em in cages since the dawn of time. | 都在以它们为食 将它们关在牢笼里 |
[10:33] | All right, how about we just focus on | 好了 还是把注意力都放到 |
[10:35] | what it is we’re trying to do here. | 眼前的任务上来吧 |
[10:37] | Okay, look, once we’re in, | 听着 等我们进去之后 |
[10:39] | one of your people can go fetch the, | 你们就可以派个人去病理实验室 |
[10:40] | uh, velociraptor thing from the path-lab. | 拿那个… “电钻”什么玩意的 |
[10:43] | Electroporator. | 电转化仪 |
[10:45] | Sure, that. | 对 就是那个 |
[10:47] | Rest of us are gonna free the animals, | 其他人就去救出动物 |
[10:48] | load ’em into the truck. | 把它们装进车里 |
[10:50] | We’re in and out in under 30 minutes. | 整个行动用时在三十分钟之内 |
[10:53] | What if we try a different approach? | 我们试试别的办法呢 |
[10:54] | Yeah, like the one where we don’t break into the zoo | 是啊 比如不需要闯到动物园里 |
[10:56] | to free the animals. | 放出那些动物的办法 |
[10:58] | What, you think this is funny? | 怎么 你觉得这很好笑吗 |
[10:59] | Oh, there’s nothing funnier than adrenaline junkies | 没有比肾上腺素分泌过度的白痴 |
[11:02] | trying to mask their thrill-seeking in altruism. | 想从利他主义中寻找快感更好笑的事了 |
[11:04] | Zoos are an idea whose time have come and gone. | 动物园已经应该退出这个时代了 |
[11:06] | Tell that to the dozens of endangered species | 你跟那几十种濒临灭绝 |
[11:08] | who have benefited from captive breeding programs. | 仅靠圈养繁殖项目才得以生存下来的物种说去 |
[11:10] | All right, relax, relax. | 好了 放松 放松 |
[11:13] | Anissa did a couple of tours in Afghanistan, | 阿尼莎去了几次阿富汗 |
[11:15] | took some mortar fire. | 遭到过炮火的攻击 |
[11:16] | Unfortunately, doctors couldn’t save her sense of humor. | 可惜的是连医生也救不了她的幽默感 |
[11:19] | Jackson? | 杰克逊 |
[11:19] | You were saying? | 你刚说到哪了 |
[11:21] | I was thinking that maybe we try more of a stealthy approach. | 我是说我们可以试试更隐秘的办法 |
[11:26] | One where we get in and out | 我们进去 再出来 |
[11:27] | without security even knowing we’re there. | 根本不会被监控摄像头发现 |
[11:29] | And how do you propose that? | 你打算怎么办 |
[11:31] | We have a secret weapon. | 我们有秘密武器 |
[11:32] | Oh, you do? | 你有吗 |
[11:34] | We do. | 我们有 |
[11:36] | Him. | 他 |
[11:39] | You gotta be kidding me. | 你肯定是在逗我 |
[11:40] | Well, as it turns out, Miss Jarhead, | 事实上 女兵小姐 |
[11:43] | I know a thing or two about zoos. | 我对动物园也略知一二 |
[11:45] | And Jamie knows a thing or two about getting information from people. | 杰米也对如何获取信息略知一二 |
[11:50] | I understand, Dr. Mills, | 我理解 米尔斯医生 |
[11:52] | but it’s against our policy to grant access to our CCTV feed. | 但是让你们接入我们的闭路监控是违反规定的 |
[11:55] | Don’t tell me that you understand. | 别跟我说你理解 |
[11:56] | If you understood, I wouldn’t be wasting my time | 要是你真的理解 我就不用浪费时间 |
[11:58] | explaining to you why I need access to those feeds. | 跟你解释我为什么需要接入你们的闭路监控了 |
[12:01] | Look, here’s the deal: | 是这样的 |
[12:03] | I am at a conference, but I’m also in the middle | 我正要开会 但我也正在进行 |
[12:05] | of a very important experiment at the zoo. | 一个对动物园来说非常重要的实验 |
[12:08] | Now, my assistant was supposed to oversee it, | 我的助手应该早点给我安排好 |
[12:10] | but he got appendicitis, | 但他得了阑尾炎 |
[12:12] | so I have to be in two places at once. | 所以我不得不分身两地 |
[12:15] | I need you to do this for me. | 我需要你帮我这个忙 |
[12:19] | I could just call your supervisor, | 我也可以直接打给你的上司 |
[12:21] | uh… Hank Lowenthal. | 汉克·洛文索尔 |
[12:24] | Hank? You know Hank? | 汉克 你认识汉克吗 |
[12:27] | Oh, Hank… | 汉克 |
[12:29] | Hank and I are old friends. | 汉克和我可是老朋友了 |
[12:31] | His wife and I are in a book club together. | 她老婆和我在同一个读书俱乐部 |
[12:33] | She just… she loves her John Grisham. | 她…她超爱约翰·格里森姆 |
[12:37] | Should I call him? | 要我打给他吗 |
[12:38] | No, no, it’s okay. Um… | 不不 不用了… |
[12:42] | I’m sending you the log-in information right now. | 我现在就把登录信息发给你 |
[12:45] | Thank you, thank you. | 谢谢你 谢谢你 |
[12:47] | I really appreciate this. | 太感谢你了 |
[12:48] | I will make sure that I tell Hank how helpful you’ve been. | 我一定会告诉汉克你帮了我多大的忙 |
[12:50] | Oh, and, uh, just make sure that you send it | 对了 你要确保发到我给你的 |
[12:52] | to that e-mail address I gave you. | 那个邮箱里面 |
[12:53] | Will do, Dr. Mills. | 没问题 米尔斯医生 |
[12:55] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:59] | I don’t know about this. | 我不敢打包票 |
[13:01] | About what? What? | 你说的是什么 |
[13:03] | This, the cameras, everything. | 这些 摄像头 这一切 |
[13:08] | But this part was your idea. | 但这是你的主意 |
[13:09] | I know, | 我知道 |
[13:10] | but– look, it should work, it should work– | 但…应该有用 应该有用 |
[13:12] | but what if it doesn’t? | 但万一没用呢 |
[13:15] | Well, if it doesn’t, I’m gonna be breaking into a zoo | 如果没用 我就得和一群疯狂的激进分子 |
[13:18] | with a bunch of nut-job radicals, | 闯到一个动物园里 |
[13:20] | and nobody’s gonna have my back. | 孤立无援坐以待毙 |
[13:24] | But I’m not worried about that, | 但我并不担心 |
[13:25] | – you know why? – Why? | -你知道为什么吗 -为什么 |
[13:27] | ‘Cause I have faith in you. | 因为我对你有信心 |
[13:30] | Got what you wanted. | 搞到你想要的东西了 |
[13:32] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:35] | So how’s this supposed to work? | 你打算怎么办 |
[13:37] | Well, I have access | 我有动物园里 |
[13:40] | to all the security camera feeds at the zoo. | 监控摄像头的权限 |
[13:42] | Right now, I’m logging in | 现在 我要连入 |
[13:44] | to the camera that looks at the zebra enclosure. | 对准斑马笼的摄像头 |
[13:48] | Okay. So that goes here. | 好 所以是这里的 |
[13:51] | I see what the security camera sees. | 我能看到监控画面上的图像 |
[13:55] | And this one looks at the reptile house, | 这是监控爬行动物笼的 |
[13:58] | so it goes there. | 所以是那里的 |
[14:00] | So you’re gonna be our eyes and ears when we’re inside the zoo? | 所以我们进入动物园后你来帮我们留意一切吗 |
[14:03] | Yeah, I’ll know where you are, and I’ll give you a heads up | 我会知道你们在哪 如果有保安往你们那走 |
[14:05] | if there’s any security guards coming your way. | 我会提醒你们 |
[14:08] | Seems… complicated. | 感觉…很复杂 |
[14:10] | Yeah, it is. | 没错 |
[14:12] | No, it isn’t. | 不是的 |
[14:13] | You got this. | 你可以的 |
[14:13] | She’s got this, right? You got this. | 她可以的 好吗 你可以的 |
[14:20] | You know, we usually just cut all the wires. | 一般我们只要把电线剪断就行了 |
[14:23] | Which will deactivate the security and the camera systems. | 那样会破坏警报和摄像系统 |
[14:26] | We need the cameras active | 我们得让摄像系统正常运作 |
[14:27] | so Jamie can advise us as to any security guards. | 杰米才能把所有保安人员的信息告诉我们 |
[14:29] | All right, look, I think it’s red. | 好吧 我觉得是红线 |
[14:32] | Red’s the alarm, blue’s security cameras. | 红线是警报 蓝线是监控摄像机 |
[14:41] | Hey, Jamie. | 杰米 |
[14:42] | How’s that? | 怎么样 |
[14:43] | Good job. All the cameras are still up. | 干得好 摄像机仍在工作 |
[14:45] | Okay, tell Mitch and Chloe | 好 告诉米奇和克洛伊 |
[14:47] | that the alarms have been deactivated. | 警报已被解除 |
[14:49] | Will do. | 好的 |
[14:51] | That’s a lucky guess. | 那只是侥幸猜对 |
[14:54] | Be ready. | 准备 |
[14:55] | Roger that. | 明白 |
[15:00] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[15:01] | Really? The lion? | 不是吧 狮子 |
[15:04] | Oh. Yeah. | 对 |
[15:14] | Open it up, Abe. | 开门吧 亚伯 |
[15:17] | Cody, stay by the truck. | 科迪 留在车边 |
[15:19] | I’m gonna stick with Anissa, | 我跟着阿尼莎 |
[15:20] | while Mitch and Chloe get the electroporator. | 米奇和克洛伊去拿电转化仪 |
[15:27] | 病理实验室 尸检实验室 行政管理办公室 | |
[15:28] | Guys, the corridor to the pathology lab is clear. | 各位 去病理实验室的通道安全 |
[15:31] | Thanks, Jamie. | 谢谢 杰米 |
[15:38] | I got this. | 我来 |
[15:41] | Worked at four zoos in my career. | 我在四个动物园待过 |
[15:43] | The first one just kept the factory default code. | 第一个就保留着出厂默认密码 |
[15:49] | Of course, that was a petting zoo. | 当然了 那是个宠物园 |
[15:50] | Great. What did the second zoo use? | 真棒 第二个动物园用的什么 |
[15:52] | 斑马围场 仅限动物园工作人员进入 | |
[16:00] | Ah, yes. | 好了 |
[16:01] | Good work. | 干得漂亮 |
[16:02] | Good luck. | 好运罢了 |
[16:03] | We tried liberating a few zebras | 我们从坦帕市的一家动物园里 |
[16:04] | from a zoo in Tampa, a few years ago. | 解救过一些斑马 就在几年前 |
[16:06] | Ornery sons of bitches wouldn’t go. | 臭脾气畜生们不肯走 |
[16:08] | Eh, you just gotta know how to approach them. | 你得知道怎么靠近它们 |
[16:09] | Zebras scare easy. | 斑马很容易受到惊吓 |
[16:11] | Come at ’em straight… | 直接冲它们走过去 |
[16:13] | they don’t think you’re trying to sneak up on ’em. | 它们就不会觉得你要偷袭它们 |
[16:19] | Yeah. | 对 |
[16:20] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[16:22] | 斑马围场 仅限动物园工作人员进入 | |
[16:27] | Jackson? | 杰克逊 |
[16:29] | I’ve got a guard heading straight for you. | 有个保安往你那边去了 |
[16:32] | Hide now. | 快躲起来 |
[16:36] | Jackson, the guard is 50 feet away. | 杰克逊 保安还有50尺远 |
[16:40] | – Jackson? – I gotta move slow, | -杰克逊 -我得慢慢移动 |
[16:41] | so I don’t spook the zebra. | 以免惊到斑马 |
[16:43] | Good, good. | 乖 很好 |
[16:56] | Sector four is clear. | 四区没问题 |
[16:59] | Mitch, Chloe, how you doing? | 米奇 克洛伊 你们怎么样 |
[17:01] | Not terribly well. | 不怎么样 |
[17:06] | Come on! | 不是吧 |
[17:08] | Hang on. | 等下 |
[17:10] | The last zoo I worked at used the name of their star attraction. | 我工作的最后一个动物园用的是他们的明星动物名字 |
[17:15] | G-I-l-b-e-r… | 吉 尔 伯 |
[17:19] | …t. | 特 |
[17:22] | Et voilà. | 就是这个 |
[17:26] | Load ’em up– Ray’s right behind us with more. | 把它们牵上去 雷就在后边 还有更多 |
[17:29] | Come on, he’s got it. Let’s go. | 快 他得手了 我们走 |
[17:47] | You said it was about the size of a toaster, right? | 你说它是吐司炉大小 对吧 |
[17:49] | Yeah, with a digital display and a couple of knobs. | 对 有个数字显示器和一对旋钮 |
[17:55] | Something like this? | 像这种吗 |
[17:58] | Exactly like that, yes. | 就是这种 对 |
[18:00] | Grab that other piece. | 拿上其他配件 |
[18:04] | Come on, let’s get out of here. | 走 离开这 |
[18:12] | Jackson, I got another guard heading to the lion enclos… | 杰克逊 另一个保安在往狮子围场那边去 |
[18:16] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[18:17] | What does that mean, “Wait a second”? | “等等”是什么意思 |
[18:19] | Oh, no. | 糟了 |
[18:21] | That doesn’t sound good. | 听起来不妙 |
[18:26] | Jackson, I got two of the feeds crossed. | 杰克逊 我把两条线路弄岔了 |
[18:29] | You have to get out of there right now. | 你得马上离开 |
[18:32] | I’ve gotta get the others. | 我去找其他人 |
[18:33] | Where are they? | 他们在哪 |
[18:33] | They’re at the aviary. | 他们在鸟舍 |
[18:37] | We gotta go. | 我们得走了 |
[18:38] | Wait, Jackson, there’s more animals. | 等下 杰克逊 还有很多动物 |
[18:40] | Gotta go, security’s closing in on us. | 得走了 保安要来了 |
[18:46] | Chloe and I got what we came for. | 克洛伊和我拿到我们要的东西了 |
[18:49] | We got trouble! Head to the truck! | 有麻烦了 快去车上 |
[18:50] | What kind of trouble? | 什么麻烦 |
[18:51] | No time to explain. Now, go! | 没时间解释了 快走 |
[18:53] | Go back, go back, go back! | 回来 回来 |
[18:56] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[18:56] | Don’t move! Don’t move! | 不许动 不许动 |
[18:58] | Hey, stay right there! | 站住 |
[18:59] | – We’re surrounded, Jackson. – Take off the masks. | -我们被包围了 杰克逊 -摘掉面具 |
[19:01] | – Put away your guns. – We’re unarmed. | -放下枪 -我们没有枪 |
[19:03] | Take the masks off! Take ’em off! | 摘掉面具 摘掉面具 |
[19:07] | – Don’t move! – Cody, don’t! | -别动 -科迪 别 |
[19:11] | Take cover! | 隐蔽 |
[19:14] | Ray! | 雷 |
[19:23] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[19:24] | Ray got shot and Cody is dead because we didn’t have backup | 雷中弹了 科迪死了 因为我们没有 |
[19:26] | we could count on. That’s what happened. | 能指望得上的后援 就这样 |
[19:28] | “Backup you could count on”? | “能指望得上的后援” |
[19:29] | Nobody said anything about guns. | 就没人说枪的事吗 |
[19:30] | Nobody said anything about guns! | 就没人说一句关于枪的事吗 |
[19:32] | Everybody calm down, all right? | 大家都冷静 好吗 |
[19:33] | We can point fingers later. | 稍后再指责别人 |
[19:34] | Okay, Jamie, help us. | 杰米 搭把手 |
[19:36] | Why didn’t you take him to the hospital? | 为什么你们不送他去医院 |
[19:37] | Because if he goes to the hospital, then he goes to prison! | 因为如果他去医院 他就得进监狱 |
[19:39] | Besides, your friend says he can help him. | 另外 你的朋友说能帮上他 |
[19:41] | You can? | 你能吗 |
[19:42] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[19:43] | Otherwise GI Jane here is gonna put me down. | 否则女兵就要把我杀死了 |
[19:45] | Okay, okay, what do you need me to do? | 好 你需要我做什么 |
[19:47] | Just get me whatever first aid supplies | 给我拿来你这里的 |
[19:48] | – you have around here, okay? – Got it! | -所有急救用品 好吗 -明白 |
[19:50] | Sharpest knife you can find. | 还要你能找到的最锋利的刀 |
[19:51] | And a lighter to sterilize it. | 还有一个打火机 给刀消毒 |
[19:53] | Grab some rope or electrical cord, whatever you got. | 拿点绳子或者电线 找到什么拿什么 |
[20:01] | The plane– Where is it? | 飞机在哪 |
[20:03] | The plane? | 飞机 |
[20:04] | – We had a bargain. – Yeah, I know. | -我们说好的 -对 我知道 |
[20:05] | And we still do, all right? | 我们的约定依然有效 好吗 |
[20:06] | But right now, I’m worried about my friend. | 但现在 我更担心我朋友 |
[20:13] | – Oh, God, is he… – He’s passed out. | -天啊 他是不是… -他昏过去了 |
[20:15] | From the pain. Probably better that way. | 因为疼痛 也许这样更好 |
[20:18] | Okay, here, tie him to the table. | 好 现在 把他绑在桌子上 |
[20:20] | – Why? – ‘Cause this is gonna get rough. | -为什么 -因为会很痛苦 |
[20:24] | Ray’s in good hands. | 他会照顾好雷德 |
[20:25] | His bedside manner notwithstanding, | 尽管他对病人的态度不好 |
[20:26] | if Mitch says he can help him, he can. | 如果米奇说他能帮他 那他就能 |
[20:28] | Look, I know where the plane is, | 听着 我知道飞机在哪 |
[20:29] | but it’s not gonna do you any good. | 但说了也没什么用 |
[20:30] | – Why not? – Because Ray’s your pilot. | -为什么 -因为雷是飞行员 |
[20:40] | I just got a call that there was a break-in. | 我刚接到电话 报告说有一起闯入案件 |
[20:43] | Clearwater, Florida Zoo. | 克利尔沃特 佛罗里达动物园 |
[20:45] | They took a bunch of animals. | 他们带走了一些动物 |
[20:47] | What kind of animals? | 什么动物 |
[20:48] | Uh, zebra, camels, water buffalo… | 斑马 骆驼 水牛… |
[20:51] | How many bad guys? | 有几名闯入者 |
[20:52] | Seven that we know. | 已知七人 |
[20:54] | That doesn’t sound like our crew. | 听着不像我们要找的团队 |
[20:55] | The zoo’s breeding lab was broken into as well. | 动物园的培育实验室也遭到入侵 |
[20:58] | Anything taken? | 他们拿走什么了吗 |
[21:00] | Just a piece of equipment– | 几件仪器 |
[21:01] | something called an electro… porator? | 叫电什么转化仪 |
[21:04] | Electroporator? | 电转化仪 |
[21:06] | Yep. Whatever the hell that is. | 对 不知道那是什么鬼东西 |
[21:08] | Oh, I know what that is, Agent Singer. | 我知道它是什么 辛格探员 |
[21:09] | What? | 什么 |
[21:11] | That is reason to book my travel to Clearwater, Florida. | 我要飞去佛罗里达克利尔沃特的原因 |
[21:18] | You sure you can handle this? | 你确定你没问题吗 |
[21:19] | I can fly a cargo plane. | 我可以驾驶货机 |
[21:21] | I’ve done it before. | 我之前开过 |
[21:24] | You can say it, you know. | 你可以说出来的 |
[21:25] | Say what? | 说什么 |
[21:28] | “I told you so.” | “我告诉过你” |
[21:29] | You don’t need me to tell you that getting involved with Ray | 用不着我告诉你跟雷扯上关系不好 |
[21:32] | was a bad idea– you know that on your own. | 你自己心知肚明 |
[21:35] | I do. | 确实 |
[21:37] | And I also know | 而且我还知道 |
[21:38] | that there’s something else you want to say to me. | 你还想跟我说点别的 |
[21:42] | All right, yes. | 好吧 对 |
[21:45] | I’ve seen you make foolish mistakes before. | 我之前见过你犯愚蠢的错误 |
[21:49] | Like when you let Ray drag us into that mess in Nairobi. | 比如你让雷把我们扯进内罗比的破事里 |
[21:53] | Or picking a fight with those two brothers in Mombasa. | 还有在蒙巴萨和那两兄弟打一架 |
[21:58] | There are poor decisions, | 因为那些不明智的决定 |
[22:00] | and then there is today. | 才让我们走到今天这步 |
[22:03] | These are the same kind of ill-advised judgments | 这些和你经常说的你父亲表现出的 |
[22:05] | you always said your father exhibited. | 欠考虑的判断如出一辙 |
[22:30] | Bullet’s in a bad place. | 子弹的位置不理想 |
[22:33] | This isn’t gonna be pretty. | 场面不会太赏心悦目 |
[22:37] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[22:39] | Okay. Hold him down. | 好 按住他 |
[22:49] | No, you’re okay, you’re okay. | 你会没事的 你会没事的 |
[22:50] | You’re gonna be fine. You’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 你会没事的 |
[22:53] | What the hell is wrong…! | 你们到底搞什么… |
[22:57] | Okay… | 好了 |
[23:21] | So, what’s the deal with you and Ray? | 你们和雷的协议是什么 |
[23:24] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[23:25] | It seems like y’all don’t get along too good. | 看起来你们都相处得不太愉快 |
[23:28] | Ray is trouble. | 雷是个麻烦 |
[23:30] | Always has been, always will be. | 以前是 未来也会是 |
[23:34] | That’s just not true. | 不是那样的 |
[23:37] | Look, when I met Ray, I was in the Corps, | 我遇见雷的时候 我在军队里 |
[23:39] | and at the time, he was pairing former bomb-sniffing dogs | 那时 他在给退役的嗅探犬 |
[23:42] | with disabled vets… | 和残疾老兵搭对儿 |
[23:44] | giving them both… | 给他们… |
[23:45] | something to live for, you know? | 活下去的目的 你懂吗 |
[23:47] | Yeah, that’s lovely. | 对 真不错 |
[23:49] | I’m just… saying he’s a good guy. | 我只是要说 他是个好人 |
[23:51] | Let me tell you how I met Ray Endicott. | 让我告诉你我怎么认识雷·恩迪科特的 |
[23:55] | Go for it. | 我洗耳恭听 |
[23:56] | Ray booked a spot | 雷预定参加 |
[23:57] | on one of our safaris, like any other guest– | 我们的一次游猎活动 就像其他游客一样 |
[24:00] | only he wasn’t any other guest. | 但他不是一般游客 |
[24:04] | He was using our safari as a cover | 他用我们的游猎当掩护 |
[24:06] | to scope out poachers in the area. | 调查当地的偷猎者 |
[24:08] | What’s wrong with that? I figure you’d be anti-poacher. | 那有什么不对 我以为你也反对偷猎 |
[24:10] | Of course I am. | 我当然反对偷猎 |
[24:11] | But then, when Ray later sabotaged the poachers, | 但是雷开始破坏偷猎活动后 |
[24:14] | they traced him back to us… | 他们从雷追查到我们身上 |
[24:18] | and they put quite a beating on Jackson. | 然后他们狠狠揍了杰克逊一顿 |
[24:20] | If I hadn’t arrived, they may have killed him. | 如果我没及时抵达 他们可能会杀了他 |
[24:24] | Then there was the time | 接着有一次 |
[24:25] | that Ray had a shipment of weapons | 雷运送一批武器 |
[24:26] | delivered to our business. | 到我们那里 |
[24:31] | We were almost arrested for being arms traffickers. | 我们因为被当成军火贩子 差点被逮捕 |
[24:35] | And then… | 然后 |
[24:35] | there was my favorite Ray Endicott adventure: | 是我最爱的雷·恩迪科特冒险 |
[24:39] | Nairobi. | 内罗比 |
[24:43] | I see you’ve heard of this one. | 我猜你已经听过这个故事了 |
[24:45] | He may have mentioned it. | 他大概有提过吧 |
[24:47] | You see, Ray had convinced Jackson | 雷说服杰克逊 |
[24:49] | to accompany him to Nairobi | 陪他到内罗比 |
[24:51] | to put an end to a particularly proficient group | 去制止一群特别专业的 |
[24:53] | of big-game hunters. | 大型动物猎人 |
[24:55] | Wait, just Jackson, not you? | 等等 只有杰克逊去 你没去 |
[24:57] | I wanted no part of it. | 我不想淌这浑水 |
[24:59] | But then, I learned they had walked into a trap. | 但之后我听说他们走进了一个陷阱 |
[25:03] | Ray had become such a thorn in the paw of these hunters, | 雷已经成为这些猎人的眼中钉了 |
[25:05] | that they wanted to get rid of him, | 他们想除之而后快 |
[25:07] | so… | 所以 |
[25:09] | naturally, I had to go to Nairobi. | 我自然得去内罗比帮忙 |
[25:12] | You know, you should hear the way Ray tells that story. | 你知道吗 你该听听雷怎么讲这故事的 |
[25:14] | The way he tells it, you’re the big hero. | 他形容你是个大英雄 |
[25:16] | Came in, guns blazing, | 冲进来 枪林弹雨 |
[25:19] | took him and Jackson to safety. | 救了他跟杰克逊 |
[25:21] | “Guns blazing.” | “枪林弹雨” |
[25:24] | Yes. They blazed. | 对 他们开枪了 |
[25:28] | It was awful. | 真的很糟糕 |
[25:30] | My point is, | 我的意思是 |
[25:32] | Ray is a magnet for trouble. | 雷就是块会吸引麻烦的磁铁 |
[25:34] | If trouble needs a place to stay for the night, | 如果麻烦需要一个栖身之处 |
[25:36] | it will usually find a room with Ray Endicott. | 它通常能在雷·恩迪科特身上找到地方 |
[25:41] | You ever think that maybe it’s not Ray? | 你有没想过这可能不是雷的问题 |
[25:45] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[25:47] | I’m just saying… | 我只是说 |
[25:49] | you ever think maybe it’s your boy Jackson? | 你有没想过这可能是杰克逊的问题 |
[25:50] | Ray’s not the only person in those stories. | 雷不是这些故事里的唯一主角 |
[25:52] | You know, maybe it’s Jackson that’s the magnet for trouble. | 或许杰克逊才是那块吸引麻烦的磁铁 |
[26:03] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[26:05] | For the animals. | 给动物喝水 |
[26:10] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[26:13] | Something’s bothering you. | 你在烦恼什么 |
[26:15] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[26:19] | Is it just me, or does it feel like… | 你会不会觉得好像 |
[26:21] | a hundred years ago when we first met in Africa? | 我们第一次在非洲见面是很久以前的事了 |
[26:25] | A hundred and fifty. | 非常久以前 |
[26:29] | What is that? | 怎么了 |
[26:31] | I don’t know, but half the animals | 我不知道 但是卡车上一半的动物 |
[26:32] | in that truck would eat the other half if they could. | 如果可以的话 会吃掉另一半的动物 |
[26:43] | No, no, no, no. Hey, listen… | 不 不 不 不 听我说 |
[26:45] | Hey, you don’t want to go near that thing, buddy, okay? | 你不会想靠近它的 好吗 |
[26:47] | That-that thing’ll eat you. | 它 它会吃了你 |
[27:06] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[27:07] | You got to see this. | 你得看看这个 |
[27:12] | All right, look. | 好 看那里 |
[27:15] | All right? The warthog should be terrified of that thing. | 看到吗 那头疣猪应该要害怕那只动物 |
[27:17] | That’s a serval. | 那是一只薮猫 |
[27:18] | That’s a wild African cat. | 一种非洲野生猫科动物 |
[27:20] | But instead… | 但相反的是 |
[27:22] | it’s like they’re… they’re best friends. | 他们好像 好像最好的朋友 |
[27:39] | Let’s get out of here. Come on. | 我们离开这里吧 走吧 |
[27:44] | So they were all growling at you? | 它们全都对你低吼 |
[27:46] | Yeah. Every single one of them. | 对 每一只都这样 |
[27:50] | Like they’d all found a common enemy. | 好像它们找到了一个共同敌人 |
[27:52] | Us. | 我们 |
[27:56] | And at first it was just the serval, | 一开始只有薮猫低吼 |
[27:58] | but then the rest of the animals joined in? | 接着其他动物都加入了 |
[28:01] | Yes. But… | 对 但是 |
[28:03] | not all at once. | 不是全部同时加入 |
[28:05] | It was more like it was passing from one animal to the next. | 比较像是一只接着一只 |
[28:11] | And… so… | 那 所以 |
[28:12] | What is it? What’s going on? | 到底是什么 发生什么了 |
[28:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:16] | Maybe it’s some kind of emotional contagion. | 或许是某种情绪感染 |
[28:20] | What’s that mean– “Emotional contagion”? | “情绪感染”是什么意思 |
[28:22] | It’s a biological phenomenon. | 这是一种生物现象 |
[28:25] | Nobody quite understands it, but it’s real. | 没人清楚是怎么回事 但它真实存在 |
[28:27] | Like yawns are contagious. | 就像打哈欠会传染 |
[28:29] | You see somebody yawning, you can’t help but yawn yourself. | 看到别人打哈欠 自己就不由自主地跟着打 |
[28:32] | Same thing with laughter. | 大笑也是这样 |
[28:33] | And you think that’s what’s happening with the animals? | 所以你觉得在动物身上也发生了这种事 |
[28:35] | I can’t say for sure, but it’s a theory. | 我不确定 但这确实说得通 |
[28:37] | But if it’s true, that would explain | 如果是真的 就可以解释 |
[28:39] | why the abnormal animal behaviors have been increasing | 这种反常的动物行为何以在过去几周中 |
[28:41] | so much these past few weeks. | 发展得如此迅速 |
[28:42] | Because animals in proximity could be triggering each other. | 因为接近的动物会互相影响 |
[28:45] | Like inside the truck. | 就像在车厢里 |
[28:47] | You’re saying one of the animals | 你是说一种动物 |
[28:49] | starts displaying the behavior, | 开始表现出怪异行为 |
[28:51] | then it spreads from one to the next. | 然后就一一传播下去了 |
[28:55] | Like a spark. | 如同星火燎原 |
[28:57] | Something my father said, | 我爸那时候说了些东西 |
[28:58] | I-I didn’t understand at the time, but… | 当时我不明白 |
[29:01] | he called it “The spark.” | 他管这现象叫 “火花” |
[29:03] | Okay? He said that | 他当时说 |
[29:04] | once the spark was lit, it would spread | 一旦火花出现了 就会迅速 |
[29:07] | all over the world from animal to animal, like wildfire. | 在世界范围内蔓延 像野火一样 |
[29:11] | And that once this happened… | 一旦这一情况发生 |
[29:14] | …it would be impossible to put out the flame. | 火势将会不可遏制 |
[29:33] | This team’s had a few close calls before | 我们团队以前遇到过几次危险 |
[29:34] | but nothing like this. | 但从来没这样过 |
[29:38] | We never lost anybody. | 我们从来没失去过谁 |
[29:40] | Maybe it’s a sign. | 也许这是个标志 |
[29:41] | There are ways to fight for animal rights | 为动物权利而战有很多种 |
[29:43] | that don’t involve violence. | 不涉及暴力的方式 |
[29:45] | Maybe you and Ray should refocus your efforts. | 也许你和雷需要重新审视自己的行为 |
[29:49] | You think it’s just me and Ray? | 你以为只有我和雷吗 |
[29:51] | The F.A.R.M. is huge. | 解放动物义勇军规模很庞大 |
[29:52] | How do you think we come by this plane? | 不然你以为飞机哪来的 |
[29:54] | Or that truck? | 还有卡车 |
[29:56] | We’re just the tip of the spear. | 我们只是冲到前面而已 |
[29:59] | Maybe you should join us. | 也许你应该加入我们 |
[30:00] | We could use someone with your skills. | 你的本事对我们很有用 |
[30:02] | I share your basic beliefs. | 我和你的基本观念一致 |
[30:04] | And I applaud your crusade against those who harm animals. | 也很赞赏你讨伐那些伤害动物的人 |
[30:08] | But, no, I could never get on board with your methods. | 但是不 我无法苟同你们的方式 |
[30:12] | Well, that’s a shame. | 真遗憾 |
[30:22] | I’m here. | 我到了 |
[30:23] | And so is the plane. | 飞机也在 |
[30:32] | Agent Brannigan. | 布兰尼根探员 |
[30:33] | I need to ask your guy a few questions. | 我需要问这人几个问题 |
[30:40] | Cody Gibson. | 科迪·吉布森 |
[30:41] | Well, you’re lucky to be alive. | 你能活下来真幸运啊 |
[30:44] | – Are you a doctor? – Nah. | -你是医生吗 -不是 |
[30:47] | – Who are you? – I’m just a guy interested in this device. | -你是谁 -我只是一个对这一装置感兴趣的人 |
[30:50] | It’s called an electroporator. | 它叫做电转化仪 |
[30:53] | I don’t know what the hell the thing does, but, uh, | 我不知道这东西到底是干什么用的 |
[30:55] | it was stolen from the zoo you broke into last night. | 但是它从你们昨晚闯入的动物园中失窃了 |
[30:58] | Oh. I don’t know what you’re talking about, dude. | 我不知道你在说什么 哥们 |
[31:01] | “Dude”? | “哥们” |
[31:02] | No, don’t “Dude” me. | 别这么叫我 |
[31:04] | I hate being “Dude-ed.” | 我讨厌称兄道弟的 |
[31:13] | Clearly… | 显然 |
[31:14] | these bad folks are sweet on this electroporator thing. | 这几个坏人也对电转化仪有兴趣 |
[31:20] | So why don’t you tell me where it is I can find them. | 所以不如你告诉我他们在哪 |
[31:28] | I just can’t believe we let it get this far. | 我不敢相信我们到了这种地步 |
[31:30] | One minute Jamie’s wanted for killing an FBI agent. | 前一秒杰米因谋杀联调局探员被通缉 |
[31:33] | The next minute, we’re in a gunfight. At a zoo. | 下一秒我们就在动物园参加枪战 |
[31:36] | You think I wanted it this way? | 你以为我想这样吗 |
[31:37] | It was your idea to contact this Ray character. | 是你想联系雷的 |
[31:40] | Doesn’t take a fortune teller to figure out that… | 他就没找过算命的算算… |
[31:43] | bad things might occur when he’s around. | 为什么他身边没好事吗 |
[31:44] | Yeah, well, I didn’t hear you come up with any ideas | 好吧 我可是从没听过你有什么好主意 |
[31:46] | about how to get out of this country undetected. | 可以让我们不被察觉地逃离这个国家 |
[31:48] | Right, but my no ideas | 确实 不过我的没主意 |
[31:50] | beats the hell out of robbing a zoo to get out of here. | 可好过抢劫动物园 |
[31:52] | We had no other options, Mitch. None. | 我们没有其他选择 米奇 没有 |
[31:55] | People got shot, Jackson. By masked gunmen. | 有人中枪了 杰克逊 被蒙面人袭击 |
[31:58] | We were among those masked gunmen. | 而我们就是蒙面人 |
[32:00] | Well, at least you got your electroporator. | 至少你拿到了电转化仪 |
[32:03] | Ray’s still out, huh? | 雷还晕着 是吗 |
[32:05] | Yep. And I say we leave him. | 是的 我建议把他留下 |
[32:07] | We’re not leaving the guy, okay? He’s hurt. | 我们不能把他丢下 他受伤了 |
[32:10] | I’m a veterinarian. | 我是个兽医 |
[32:12] | I didn’t take the Hippocratic Oath. | 我不受希波克拉底誓言约束 |
[32:12] | 希波克拉底誓言:医生就职前的宣誓 | |
[32:18] | Are we really just gonna leave him here? | 我们真的要把他丢在这吗 |
[32:20] | Could put a bow on him. | 可以给他装扮一下 |
[32:22] | Leave him in front of a police station. | 丢到警察局门口去 |
[32:23] | We’ll call an ambulance once we get to the airplane. | 我们一到达机场就马上叫救护车 |
[32:26] | Then we’ll call the zoo, | 之后联系动物园 |
[32:27] | tell ’em where they can find their animals. | 告诉他们动物在哪 |
[32:29] | And to use extreme caution when approaching them. | 而且接近它们的时候要万分注意 |
[32:34] | Hold on, everybody. | 各位 等等 |
[32:39] | Seriously, Ray? | 你搞什么 雷 |
[32:41] | What is it with you guys and guns? | 你们都有枪是怎么回事 |
[32:42] | Well, my charm only gets me so far, pal. | 我只能到这儿了 伙计 |
[32:47] | Where’s Anissa? | 阿尼莎呢 |
[32:48] | She’s with Abe. They went to the plane. | 她跟亚伯去飞机那边了 |
[32:51] | Good. Let’s go get ’em then. | 好 我们去找他们 |
[32:52] | It is my plane, after all. | 那毕竟是我的飞机 |
[32:55] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[32:56] | – Come on. – No, no, no. No. | -走吧 -不不不 |
[32:58] | The plan abides. | 飞机上装的下 |
[33:02] | We’re taking the animals. | 我们把动物一起带上 |
[33:03] | We can’t. | 不行 |
[33:04] | – Sure, we can. – No, it’s impossible. | -当然行 -是不可能 |
[33:06] | Something is wrong with them. | 动物出问题了 |
[33:07] | And we can make it right by setting them free. | 还它们自由它们就好了 |
[33:10] | So get in the truck, | 快上车 |
[33:11] | and let’s go to Africa. | 我们去非洲 |
[33:14] | Now! | 马上 |
[33:20] | So who’s volunteering to ride in the back? | 谁自愿坐后面 |
[33:23] | Or do you want to draw straws? | 还是大家想抽签决定 |
[33:26] | All five of us can’t fit in the front. | 前面坐不下五个人 |
[33:28] | Look, you’re not getting it. The animals, they’re not right. | 你不懂 那些动物现在不对劲 |
[33:31] | It’s not safe back there. | 在后面不安全 |
[33:32] | I’ll ride in the back. | 我去后面 |
[33:33] | Jackson, no, you cannot do that. | 杰克逊 不行 |
[33:36] | I’ll come with you. | 我跟你一起 |
[33:39] | Well, look at that. How sweet is that, huh? | 看看 人家多甜蜜啊 |
[33:42] | All this “Saving the world” stuff | 你的什么”拯救世界” |
[33:43] | is really working out great for you, Jackie Boy! | 真适合你啊 杰克逊 |
[33:50] | Mitch, you drive. | 米奇 你开车 |
[34:10] | Appreciate you saving my life, sport. | 谢谢你救了我 伙计 |
[34:14] | You say that now. | 现在才想起来啊 |
[34:16] | But I might have left a nickel in your chest. | 但我可能在你胸膛里留了枚硬币 |
[34:20] | Shouldn’t hurt. | 应该不会疼 |
[34:22] | But getting through airport security might be an adventure. | 但是能不能通过机场安检就不知道了 |
[34:29] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[34:30] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[34:35] | None of this is your fault. | 这一切都不是你的错 |
[34:40] | That’s not exactly true. | 这话不对 |
[34:42] | Hey, I study people for a living, remember? | 我是专门研究人的 记得吗 |
[34:46] | It’s my job to analyze a situation | 应该由我负责分析情况 |
[34:48] | and recommend the best course of action, | 提出最佳行动方案 |
[34:50] | and you are the best course of action. | 你就是最佳行动方案 |
[34:53] | Every step of the way. | 每一步都是 |
[34:56] | We’ve made it this far because of you. | 我们能走这么远多亏了你 |
[34:58] | This far, huh? | 这么远 |
[35:00] | Riding in the back of a speeding truck with homicidal animals, | 在一辆超速卡车车厢里跟一群嗜血动物在一起 |
[35:04] | headed, by gunpoint, | 被人拿枪指着 |
[35:05] | on our way to a rendezvous with a stolen plane? | 去坐偷来的飞机去汇合地点吗 |
[35:11] | We’ll make it. | 我们会成功的 |
[35:14] | We have to. | 必须成功 |
[35:15] | Yeah, we will. | 我们会的 |
[35:18] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[35:23] | My instincts are to trust you. | 直觉让我相信你 |
[35:27] | I was maybe wrong with Delavane and-and Alves, but… | 戴勒维恩和阿尔维斯我可能看错了 但是 |
[35:30] | And we were all wrong with Delavane and Alves. | 戴勒维恩和阿尔维斯我们都看错了 |
[35:34] | Yes. That’s true. | 没错 |
[35:38] | Listen, I want you to know something. | 我要告诉你件事 |
[35:41] | These past few months | 最近这几个月 |
[35:42] | are obviously some of the worst ever. | 显然是最糟糕的几个月 |
[35:45] | You know, what we’ve seen, what we’ve had to do– it’s… | 我们所见 我们不得不做的事… |
[35:50] | But I want you to know that, in spite of all that… | 但我想告诉你 尽管如此 |
[35:54] | I’m so glad to have met you. | 我还是很高兴认识你 |
[36:27] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[36:27] | It’s okay. Just stay-stay back. | 没事 你不要过来 |
[36:29] | What is that? | 什么声音 |
[36:32] | – I’m pulling over. – Like hell you will. | -我停车 -不停也不行了 |
[36:35] | We’re almost there. | 就快到了 |
[37:13] | We gotta get to the airport. | 我们得去机场 |
[37:15] | Mitch, the electroporator. | 米奇 电转化仪 |
[37:17] | Yeah, I got it! | 我去拿 |
[37:48] | Go! Go! | 快 |
[37:53] | Go! | 快 |
[37:59] | Hey! Go! | 快开 |
[38:01] | Hold on! | 稳住了 |
[38:14] | Let’s get out of here! | 我们离开这里 |
[38:16] | I got this. | 交给我 |
[38:18] | – No! – No! | -不要 -不 |
[38:20] | No! | 不 |
[38:21] | Chloe! | 克洛伊 |
[38:25] | – Anissa! – Chloe! | -阿尼莎 -克洛伊 |
[38:51] | She’s all yours. | 她交给你们了 |
[38:52] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 |
[38:55] | This one’s all mine. | 这个是我的 |