时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | A year ago, the animals started acting strangely, | 一年前 动物开始出现怪异表现 |
[00:04] | but no one noticed… | 但没人注意到 |
[00:06] | …until they began attacking, | 直到它们开始攻击人类 |
[00:07] | coordinating, | 相互合作 |
[00:09] | evolving. | 进化 |
[00:10] | The animals were mutating, | 动物变异了 |
[00:11] | and it was happening faster than anyone expected. | 而且速度比所有人预期的都快 |
[00:14] | The government came up with a plan. | 政府想出了一个计划 |
[00:16] | Thanks to the Noah Objective, | 感谢诺亚计划 |
[00:18] | in six to ten years | 六到十年后 |
[00:19] | the world’s animal population | 全世界的动物数量 |
[00:21] | will be thriving once again. | 会再次繁荣起来 |
[00:23] | Killing the animals? Play God and repopulate the planet? | 杀光动物 扮演上帝然后恢复地球上的物种吗 |
[00:26] | This is ridiculous. | 太荒谬了 |
[00:28] | But messing with Mother Nature could be catastrophic. | 但扰乱自然母亲会造成灾难 |
[00:31] | So a group of us are trying to save the animals. | 因此我们一群人开始尽力拯救动物 |
[00:33] | Jackson Oz and Abraham Kenyatta, | 杰克逊·奥兹和亚伯拉罕·肯亚塔 |
[00:36] | animal experts. | 是动物专家 |
[00:37] | Chloe Tousignant, | 克洛伊·图赛尼尔 |
[00:39] | an intel operative. | 是情报员 |
[00:40] | Jamie Campbell, | 杰米·坎贝尔 |
[00:42] | a reporter who’s been following this story, found me, | 是一名在跟踪报导的记者 她找到了我 |
[00:45] | Mitch Morgan, | 米奇·摩根 |
[00:46] | a veterinary pathologist. | 一名兽医病理学家 |
[00:49] | Together we’re going to find a cure for the animals. | 我们将一起找到治好动物的解药 |
[00:52] | Time is running out. | 时间不多了 |
[00:57] | Jamie! | 杰米 |
[00:58] | We have to go! | 我们该走了 |
[00:59] | – Get your hands off me! – I’m taking you! | -放开我 -我要带你走 |
[01:02] | – Go, go! – I hate you for this. | -快走 -我恨你 |
[01:11] | Lucky for me that you came along. | 幸好你来了 |
[01:13] | This is where we’re going. | 我们要去这里 |
[01:15] | In Caraquet. | 卡拉凯特 |
[01:17] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[01:17] | It’s a dog bite, it’s fine. | 被狗咬了一口 没事 |
[01:19] | Doesn’t look too good. | 看上去情况不妙 |
[01:19] | I changed your medical records. | 我改了你的医疗记录 |
[01:21] | We’ll keep this between the two of us. | 这事只有我们俩知道 |
[01:23] | Our little secret that what? | 我们什么小秘密呢 |
[01:24] | My blood’s changing? That I’m changing? | 我的血型正在变化 我正在发生变化 |
[01:26] | Changing into what? | 会变成什么呢 |
[01:30] | I’ve heard this before. | 我之前就听过这个论调 |
[01:31] | Searching for an animal with a phase two mutation. | 寻找一种动物 身上有”第二阶变异” |
[01:34] | So I got a hit on his fingerprints. | 他的指纹找到匹配了 |
[01:36] | Janos Kovacs. | 雅诺斯·科瓦奇 |
[01:36] | There is something specific about Kovacs’ genetic makeup | 科瓦奇的基因组成有特殊之处 |
[01:40] | that made it possible for the mutation to occur in him. | 所以他才会发生变异 |
[01:42] | Yeah, that’s what it looks like. | 对 看起来是这样的 |
[01:50] | As the death toll in the human-animal conflict | 因人与动物的冲突而丧生的人数 |
[01:52] | nears one million and rumors swirl | 已接近一百万 据传言 |
[01:54] | that the mutation has taken on a new phase, | 变异已经达到新的阶段 |
[01:56] | spiritual leaders are calling for an interfaith day of prayer | 各个精神领袖要求进行一日不分信仰的祈祷 |
[01:59] | on behalf of those searching tirelessly for a cure. | 祝福那些尽全力寻找解药的人 |
[02:06] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[02:07] | Do you have any idea what you’ve done? | 你知道你做了什么吗 |
[02:09] | What were you thinking, huh? Who are you, anyway? | 你怎么想的 话说你是谁啊 |
[02:11] | – You never should’ve brought that monster on this plane. – Who is she? | -你就不该把那怪物带上飞机 -她是谁 |
[02:13] | That monster was our only chance | 那怪物是我们理解 |
[02:15] | at understanding the new mutation! | 新变异的唯一机会 |
[02:17] | He already killed six of my guys, | 他已经杀了我六个同伴 |
[02:18] | you wanted to wait until he killed somebody else? | 你想等着他再杀别人吗 |
[02:20] | Everybody should just calm down. | 大家请冷静下来 |
[02:22] | Calm down? Yeah, great idea, Abe. | 冷静 好主意 亚伯 |
[02:24] | I can namaste with the best of them, but you know what? | 我能跟任何人做合十礼 但是 |
[02:25] | This chick just ruined our best shot at saving the world. | 这女人毁了拯救世界最好的机会 |
[02:28] | – You’re going to save the world? – Yeah, that’s the idea. | -你要拯救世界吗 -是这么打算的 |
[02:30] | Oh, well that’s just great, that just really inspires confidence. | 太棒了 太让人信心大增了 |
[02:32] | Okay, enough now! | 够了 |
[02:34] | Mitch, run every test you can on the body. | 米奇 尽量对尸体展开测试 |
[02:37] | Well, that’s going to require a whole lot of complex DNA work, | 那需要大量的复杂DNA研究 |
[02:39] | and I’m not going to be able to do that | 我要做这个 |
[02:40] | – unless we bring D.C. in on it. – We’ll figure out a way… | -就得让特区那边知道 -我们会有办法的 |
[02:42] | Hold on, you haven’t told Washington? | 等等 你们还没通知华盛顿吗 |
[02:45] | No, I haven’t told Washington. | 对 没有 |
[02:46] | My team died for that festering freak | 我的人因为那个怪物而死 |
[02:48] | and you bastards are off book? | 你们这群混蛋还不按规矩走 |
[02:50] | This operation is strictly need-to-know. | 本次行动是机密 |
[02:52] | I don’t give a steaming crap about your spy secrets, lady. | 我才不管你们间谍的那套呢 |
[02:54] | I want my ops center on the radio now. | 我要马上用无线电联络指挥中心 |
[02:56] | I don’t care what you want. | 我才不管你要什么 |
[02:58] | This plane is under my command. | 这架飞机听我指挥 |
[03:00] | And so are you. | 你也是 |
[03:14] | You sure you’re okay? | 你确定你没事吗 |
[03:16] | Yeah, I will be. | 会没事的 |
[03:17] | When we get to Caraquet. | 到卡拉凯特就好了 |
[03:19] | Hook up with my friends. | 和朋友联系上 |
[03:21] | If we keep following the river | 一直沿着河走 |
[03:24] | we should be there by nightfall tomorrow. | 我们明天傍晚应该就能到 |
[03:25] | Yeah, if we actually make it. | 是啊 如果我们能活着到那里 |
[03:27] | We’re low on food and matches. | 吃的和火柴都快没有了 |
[03:36] | We could use a gun, too. | 我们还需要把枪 |
[03:43] | I’ve flown over this place a dozen times. | 我飞过了这里十几次 |
[03:46] | From up there it looks great, down here it kind of sucks. | 从空中看挺好的 下来就不怎么样了 |
[03:49] | You’re a pilot? | 你是个飞行员吗 |
[03:50] | Used to fly rich guys up here to drink beer | 曾经带一些有钱人飞到这里 |
[03:52] | and shoot cute little furry things. | 喝喝酒猎猎小动物 |
[03:54] | Then the furry things got less cute. | 但后来小动物都不那么可爱了 |
[03:57] | So how’d you get stranded? | 那你是怎么被困住的 |
[03:58] | I do mail runs for some of the smaller towns. | 我为一些小镇送信 |
[04:00] | Plane got forced down. | 飞机被逼停了 |
[04:02] | I had no choice but to try and hoof it. | 我没办法只能步行 |
[04:04] | I didn’t know it would be this cold. | 我不知道这里会这么冷 |
[04:06] | You don’t have anything in there that you can put on? | 你没别的东西可以穿了吗 |
[04:08] | Not unless I want to stuff my pants with Andrew Jackson’s face. | 没了 除非把钱都塞裤子里 |
[04:11] | So you’re lugging around money? | 你带着一堆钱吗 |
[04:14] | Yeah, it’s my life’s savings. | 对 是我毕生积蓄 |
[04:15] | Every penny of it. | 每一块都是 |
[04:17] | Kelly, my girlfriend, | 我女朋友凯莉 |
[04:18] | she didn’t trust banks in the best of times, | 在和平年代都不信任银行 |
[04:21] | let alone during the animal apocalypse. | 何况在发动物灾的时候 |
[04:26] | So, uh, why carry it around with you? | 那你为什么要随身带着呢 |
[04:29] | Why don’t you just leave it at home? | 为什么不放在家里 |
[04:30] | We had some wolves get into our apartment in Halifax. | 我在哈利法克斯的公寓进狼了 |
[04:33] | It was bad. I got out. | 很惨 我逃出来了 |
[04:35] | But Kelly didn’t. | 但凯莉没有 |
[04:38] | Everybody has a story like that these days, right? | 这世道 大家都有这样的故事 对吗 |
[04:41] | What’s yours? | 你呢 |
[04:46] | Just, uh… | 就是… |
[04:49] | …doing time at the end of the world. | 努力在世界末日活着 |
[04:52] | Like everybody else. | 和大家一样 |
[05:13] | Tires. | 用轮胎 |
[05:14] | Clever. | 真聪明 |
[05:15] | When I was back home, I would tie a mattress to a tree | 我在家里的时候 会把床垫绑在树上 |
[05:17] | whenever I needed to sort something out. | 有问题要解决的时候就打两下 |
[05:19] | Anyway, I just came to tell you, | 我是来告诉你 |
[05:20] | we’re dropping you at your base in Sao Paulo | 几小时后我们会把你放到 |
[05:22] | in a few hours’ time. | 圣保罗的军事基地 |
[05:24] | I thought you might want to know. | 我觉得你会想知道 |
[05:25] | – Am I supposed to say thank you? – No. | -我该说谢谢吗 -不用 |
[05:28] | I could break that French girl into a hundred pieces. | 我可以把那个法国姑娘揍扁 |
[05:31] | You know that, right? | 你知道的 对吧 |
[05:32] | Can make it so she wouldn’t be pretty again for a month. | 让她一个月都复原不了 |
[05:35] | Chloe is just doing her job. | 克洛伊只是在做她的工作 |
[05:37] | It’s amazing, isn’t it? | 真有意思不是吗 |
[05:39] | When people on her side of things “just do their job,” | 她那边的人认为只是”在做工作” |
[05:42] | people on my side of things die in great big chunks. | 而我这边的人却都死了 |
[05:45] | You lost people you care about. | 你失去了你在乎的人 |
[05:47] | So have we. | 我们也一样 |
[05:49] | It’s not easy. | 这不好接受 |
[05:50] | But we’re trying to stop this thing. | 但我们在尽量阻止这种事 |
[05:53] | Set the world right. | 让世界重归正轨 |
[05:54] | Even if you do, | 就算你们成功了 |
[05:56] | those people are still gone. | 那些人也不会活过来 |
[05:59] | That is why we can never give up. | 所以我们不能放弃 |
[06:02] | So there are others still left to remember them. | 这样才会有人记得他们 |
[06:11] | Anyway, I’ll just leave you to it. | 你自己好好想想吧 |
[06:13] | Unless there’s anything else I can do. | 有事再找我 |
[06:19] | Maybe one thing. | 有一件事 |
[06:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:58] | We have to tell Mitch, Chloe. | 我们必须告诉米奇 克洛伊 |
[07:00] | If there is even a chance that I have the same mutation, | 如果我也有变异的可能性 |
[07:03] | Mitch needs to know | 必须让米奇知道 |
[07:03] | – that there’s another phase two subject he can study. – Jackson… | -这样他就能多一个样本来研究 -杰克逊… |
[07:06] | – No. – You know it’s true. | -不 -你知道这是对的 |
[07:07] | If they learn about it in Washington, | 如果华盛顿的人知道了 |
[07:08] | – they will lock you in a cage. – Mitch is our friend. | -他们会把你关笼子里去 -米奇是我们的朋友 |
[07:11] | He’s not going to tell anyone, we can trust him. | 他不会告诉别人 我们可以信任他 |
[07:13] | What if someone accesses his data? | 万一有人窃取了他的数据呢 |
[07:14] | The only way to guarantee this stays secret | 要保证这事没人知道 |
[07:16] | is to not tell anyone. | 就不能说出去 |
[07:18] | Ooh, what are we not telling anyone? | 什么事不能说出去 |
[07:24] | Eleanor wants to talk to us. | 埃莉诺想和我们谈谈 |
[07:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:28] | I need you to meet me in Geneva, Switzerland immediately. | 我需要你们马上到瑞士日内瓦来见我 |
[07:32] | They’re pushing forward on the Noah Objective. | 他们在推进诺亚计划 |
[07:35] | A multinational conference has been assembled here | 这里召开了多国会议 |
[07:37] | to work out logistics. | 商量后勤组织问题 |
[07:39] | I thought we had more time. | 我以为我们还有时间 |
[07:41] | General Andrew Davies has taken over, | 事情由安德鲁·戴维斯将军接管了 |
[07:43] | and his methods are aggressive. | 他的方式非常激进 |
[07:46] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[07:47] | I’d rather discuss this in person. | 这个我们还是当面讨论吧 |
[07:49] | Okay, we-we’ll come as soon as we can. | 好 我们会尽快赶过去 |
[07:51] | What about Jamie? | 杰米怎么办 |
[07:52] | Resources are scarce, Dr. Morgan, | 我们的人手很紧张 摩根博士 |
[07:54] | but Jamie is still at the top of my list. | 但寻找杰米仍然是我的第一要务 |
[07:56] | As soon as there’s a team available. | 只要有人手 我就会派过去 |
[07:58] | – Thank you. – Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[07:59] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:00] | Okay, so we’ll come straight to your hotel once we land. | 那我们着陆后马上去你的酒店吗 |
[08:02] | No. I’ll come to the plane. | 不 我去接机 |
[08:05] | Have your pilot notify my adjutant, Lieutenant Reed, | 你们着陆的时候 让飞行员通知我的副官 |
[08:07] | when you land. | 里德中尉 |
[08:08] | – Of course. – And understand this, | -没问题 -记住 |
[08:11] | we need to tread lightly. | 我们必须谨慎行事 |
[08:12] | General Davies and his supporters want all alternatives | 戴维斯将军和他的支持者想尽办法 |
[08:15] | to the Noah Objective shut down. | 想推行诺亚计划 |
[08:17] | At any cost. | 不惜任何代价 |
[08:18] | Well, he’s gonna love us. | 他会爱死我们 |
[08:20] | Just be careful. | 小心点 |
[08:21] | We’ll see you then. Stay safe. | 到时候见 小心点 |
[08:25] | Did she seem a little off to you? | 你有没有觉得她有点不对劲 |
[08:27] | – Yes. – Yes. | -有 -是的 |
[08:28] | Something is wrong. | 不对劲 |
[09:44] | – No, no! – What, what? | -不 -怎么了 |
[09:45] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[09:46] | No, we followed the river, | 不 我们沿着河走 |
[09:47] | it should have taken us all the way to Caraquet. | 应该能够抵达卡拉凯特 |
[09:50] | You sure you’re not just reading the map wrong? | 你确定不是看错地图了吗 |
[09:51] | No, look. | 不 你看 |
[09:53] | That mountain’s not supposed to be there. | 那边不应该有山 |
[09:56] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[09:59] | The river. | 这条河 |
[10:02] | It moved. | 移动过了 |
[10:14] | Just follow my lead. | 看我眼色行事 |
[10:18] | I’m assuming Eleanor didn’t want us coming here for a reason. | 埃莉诺不想让我们来这里肯定有她的理由 |
[10:21] | Well, she never showed up at the plane, | 她也没有来接机 |
[10:22] | so we don’t have a whole lot of options. | 所以我们别无选择 |
[10:24] | That’s Lieutenant Reed. | 那是里德中尉 |
[10:25] | Eleanor’s adjutant. | 埃莉诺的副官 |
[10:32] | Excuse me, gentlemen. | 不好意思 先生们 |
[10:34] | Agent Tousignant, what are you doing here? | 图赛尼尔特工 你来这里干什么 |
[10:36] | Looking for Eleanor. | 我找埃莉诺 |
[10:38] | I assumed she was still with you. | 我还以为她和你在一起 |
[10:39] | She never arrived. | 她一直没出现 |
[10:40] | I’ll ask around. | 我去问问 |
[10:41] | – Maybe someone else has seen her. – Thank you. | -也许有人见过她 -谢谢 |
[10:44] | I’ll check the other meeting. | 我去确认一下另一场会面 |
[10:46] | Well, that’s not good. | 那可不妙 |
[10:50] | Wait here. | 在这里等着 |
[10:51] | It’s about to get worse. | 而且要变得更加不妙了 |
[10:53] | That’s General Davies, | 那是戴维斯将军 |
[10:55] | the man Eleanor warned us about. | 埃莉诺提醒我们要小心的人 |
[10:56] | Agent Tousignant. | 图赛尼尔特工 |
[10:57] | General Davies, pleasure to meet you. | 戴维斯将军 很高兴见到你 |
[11:00] | I hope you’re not here | 希望你不是来 |
[11:00] | to offer us another ridiculous idea for a cure. | 找我们鼓吹什么解药的蠢点子 |
[11:03] | No, we just had some loose ends to tie up with Eleanor. | 不 我们只是和埃莉诺还有一些事要商量 |
[11:06] | Ah, yes, our patron saint of lost causes. | 没错 失败行动的守护神 |
[11:09] | I’m afraid she’s yet to grace us with her presence today. | 恐怕她今天还没有出现 |
[11:13] | Agent Tousignant, I’m gonna be straight with you– | 图赛尼尔特工 我就和你直说了 |
[11:15] | you’re a talented analyst. | 你是一个很有才华的情报分析员 |
[11:16] | Too talented to be wasting your time | 你的才华不该浪费在 |
[11:18] | with Frodo and Sam here. | 和佛罗多和山姆[《魔戒》]玩上 |
[11:20] | We can use your skills here with the Noah Objective. | 我们可以利用你的能力 推进诺亚计划 |
[11:23] | You cannot exterminate every animal on the planet | 你不能消灭地球上的所有动物 |
[11:26] | and then repopulate it. | 然后再重新繁衍 |
[11:28] | The entire ecosystem will crash. | 生态系统会因此崩溃 |
[11:30] | You understand that, right? | 你明白吗 |
[11:31] | The Noah Objective is the most scientifically sound option we have. | 诺亚计划是目前最科学合理的选择 |
[11:35] | It’s madness. | 这是疯子的行为 |
[11:37] | Extreme? Yes. | 的确很极端 |
[11:38] | Unquestionably, but so are the circumstances. | 毋庸置疑 但现在情况也很严峻 |
[11:42] | Damn it, I knew it! | 该死 我就知道 |
[11:45] | I knew I recognized you. | 我知道我认识你 |
[11:47] | Chloe, Jackson, | 克洛伊 杰克逊 |
[11:48] | this is Dr…. Andrew Davies. | 这位是安德鲁·戴维斯博士 |
[11:52] | He’s got a PhD from Cambridge. | 他有剑桥大学的博士学位 |
[11:54] | I read your graduate thesis. | 我读过你的毕业论文 |
[11:56] | I’m familiar with your work as well, Dr. Morgan. | 我也很熟悉你的研究工作 摩根博士 |
[11:59] | The study you published about mast cell tumors. | 你发表的关于肥大细胞瘤的文章 |
[12:02] | The one that was ultimately… | 那篇最终被认定为 |
[12:04] | discredited. | 不可信的文章 |
[12:07] | You had your chance to find a cure. | 我们给过你们机会去寻找解救之法了 |
[12:09] | You failed. | 你们没找到 |
[12:10] | Every day spent discussing how to save the animals | 现在花在讨论解救动物上的每一分每一秒 |
[12:12] | means thousands of human lives will be lost. | 都意味着会有数千人死亡 |
[12:15] | So as much as I’d like to stand here | 所以虽然我很想继续站在这里 |
[12:17] | debating ethics with you all day, | 和你没日没夜地争论伦理道德 |
[12:19] | I have a war to win. | 但我还有场硬仗要打 |
[12:24] | That’s the guy running the Noah Objective? | 他就是那个负责诺亚计划的人吗 |
[12:26] | And now we’re smack-dab in the middle of his crosshairs. | 而我们现在恰好就是他的眼中钉 |
[12:28] | We need to find Eleanor now. | 我们得赶紧找到埃莉诺 |
[12:41] | This lake isn’t on the map, either. | 这个湖也没在地图上显示 |
[12:43] | What the hell is going on here? | 这到底是怎么了 |
[12:46] | It’s not a lake. | 这不是湖 |
[12:49] | It’s a coal mine. | 这是个煤矿 |
[12:50] | The river was diverted, and it flooded the mine. | 河流改道 冲垮了矿井 |
[12:55] | W– who would divert an entire river? | 谁能把整条河流改道呢 |
[12:58] | Beavers. | 海狸 |
[13:00] | Right. | 没错 |
[13:01] | They build dams. | 他们会修大坝 |
[13:02] | What if they built a really big one? | 他们要是真修了个大坝呢 |
[13:04] | One that diverted the river. | 这样就能使河流改道了 |
[13:11] | Sorry we couldn’t drop you in Sao Paulo as planned. | 抱歉我们没法按计划让你在圣保罗下了 |
[13:15] | They should be able to get you to your base from here. | 他们应该能从这里把你带回基地 |
[13:17] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[13:25] | Dariela? | 达瑞拉 |
[13:26] | Circumstances aside, I’m glad we got to get to know each other. | 不提现在的情形 我很高兴与你相识 |
[13:31] | Even if it was brief. | 虽然时间短暂 |
[13:32] | It was a very good brief. | 那我也很高兴 |
[13:37] | After all this is over, perhaps we could con… | 等这一切都结束了 也许我们可以 |
[13:45] | It’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[13:47] | Rivers don’t just move. | 河流不会随意改道的 |
[13:49] | Yeah, well, this one did. | 是啊 可这条就改道了 |
[13:50] | And it put us eight miles off course. | 还让我们偏出目标路线八英里 |
[13:53] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[14:08] | Well, it’s gone. | 好了 它走了 |
[14:10] | At least for now. | 至少暂时是走了 |
[14:13] | If you say so. | 你说是就是吧 |
[14:17] | We should keep moving, though. | 我们还是得继续赶路 |
[14:18] | We don’t want to be here when it comes back. | 我可不想站在这儿等它回来 |
[14:26] | I’ll say one thing about the animal apocalypse. | 我觉得动物天启还有一个好处 |
[14:29] | Makes it easier to bribe hotel employees. | 贿赂饭店员工更容易了 |
[14:32] | Eleanor? | 埃莉诺 |
[14:34] | No! | 不 |
[14:45] | What happened to her? | 她这是怎么了 |
[14:49] | Her entire mandible is separated from her jaw. | 她整个下颌骨都脱离了下巴 |
[14:51] | – All right, we got to call the cops. – Wait. | -我们得报警 -等等 |
[14:54] | She wanted to tell us something. | 她本来有事跟我们说的 |
[14:55] | Something she couldn’t say over the phone. | 不能通过电话告诉我们的事 |
[14:58] | She was concerned someone was listening to her. | 她担心有人在监听她 |
[15:03] | Maybe whoever it was killed her. | 也许就是这个人杀了她 |
[15:05] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[15:08] | Maybe not. See, those are some scorch marks. | 也许不是 看这里 这是烧焦的痕迹 |
[15:10] | Looks like something burned her from the inside out. | 像是有东西从她体内烧起来的 |
[15:12] | Radioactive material has been used in assassinations before. | 此前也有暗杀人员用放射性材料杀人 |
[15:16] | You think she was assassinated? | 你觉得她是被暗杀的吗 |
[15:17] | She said it herself. | 她自己说的 |
[15:19] | That Davies would shut down anyone standing in the way | 戴维斯会想尽办法 |
[15:21] | of the Noah Objective. | 推行诺亚计划 |
[15:22] | Yeah, but come on, that’s… | 虽然如此 但是 这 |
[15:24] | that’s a little extreme, huh? | 这也太极端了吧 |
[15:26] | If I’m gonna get any answers, | 如果想知道她的死因 |
[15:27] | I’m gonna need a sample of cerebrospinal fluid. | 我需要一份脑脊髓液样本 |
[15:31] | Check out her nervous system | 检查一下她的神经系统 |
[15:32] | for any chemicals or radiation. | 看有没有受化学物质或放射性物质伤害 |
[15:35] | I’ll take a look around the room. | 我检查一下她的房间 |
[15:36] | We need to find out | 我们得知道 |
[15:37] | what she was trying to tell us. | 她想告诉我们的到底是什么 |
[15:53] | Sorry about this. | 抱歉 |
[16:10] | Mitch… check this out. | 米奇 你看这里 |
[16:13] | A little busy here. | 我在忙 |
[16:15] | We got company. | 房间里不止有我们 |
[16:22] | Scoop up some ants. | 抓点蚂蚁 |
[16:24] | Hurry before this spinal fluid goes bad. | 快点 免得脑脊髓液变质了 |
[16:26] | Now, that’s a sentence you could go | 我这辈子可没想到 |
[16:27] | your whole life and never hear. | 会听到这句话 |
[16:36] | Okay, let’s get our bearings. | 检查一下方位 |
[16:42] | If we’re going the right way, | 我们要是方向没错的话 |
[16:44] | there should be two peaks to the west. | 西方应该有两座高峰 |
[16:48] | But we need a higher vantage point to see them. | 但我们得站得更高点才能看到 |
[17:05] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[17:06] | – Yeah. – Just take a minute. | -没事 -你休息一下 |
[17:08] | I’ll check it out. | 我去看看 |
[17:22] | Put the bag down. | 把包放下 |
[18:15] | 洛杉矶电讯报 杰米·坎贝尔 | |
[18:24] | Easy, buddy. | 伙计 冷静点 |
[18:33] | Jamie. | 杰米 |
[18:35] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[18:38] | I, uh… | 我… |
[18:40] | I was gonna come meet you halfway, | 我本来想上去跟你汇合 |
[18:42] | but a crazed beaver had other ideas. | 但有个发疯的河狸不这么认为 |
[18:46] | “Crazed beaver”? | 发疯的河狸 |
[18:48] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:53] | You see anything up there? | 在上面看到什么了吗 |
[18:54] | Yeah, I saw the peaks. | 看到了 我看见山顶了 |
[18:55] | We’re headed the right way. | 我们走的路是对的 |
[18:57] | Glad your foot’s doing better. | 你又能走路了 真好 |
[19:24] | Eleanor’s dead. | 埃莉诺死了 |
[19:25] | Julie, get me on the next train out of here. | 朱莉 帮我订下一趟离开这儿的火车 |
[19:29] | I don’t care! Just do it. | 我不管 必须订 |
[19:37] | If you’re just joining us, | 各位刚开始收看的观众朋友们 |
[19:38] | we’re covering breaking news out of Geneva, Switzerland, | 我们现在正在报道瑞士日内瓦的爆炸新闻 |
[19:41] | where IADG’s consultant, Eleanor Lewis, | 国际动物防御组织顾问 埃莉诺·刘易斯 |
[19:43] | was found dead in her hotel room. | 被发现死在酒店中 |
[19:46] | The cause of death has not yet been released. | 死因尚未公布 |
[19:48] | Eleanor Lewis is survived by her 20-year-old son, | 埃莉诺·刘易斯和她在芝加哥大学读大一的 |
[19:51] | a freshman at U-Chicago. | 20岁的儿子相依为命 |
[19:54] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[19:55] | I really am. | 非常遗憾 |
[19:56] | We, um, we need to reach out | 我们需要去和 |
[19:58] | to someone else in Eleanor’s department. | 埃莉诺部门里的其他人打交道了 |
[20:00] | She didn’t have a department. | 她没有自己的部门 |
[20:01] | It was only her and Amelia. | 只有她和阿米莉亚 |
[20:03] | With them both gone, we’re working alone. | 如今她们两个都不在了 我们只能靠自己了 |
[20:05] | Which means there’s no search team | 也就是说不会有人 |
[20:06] | being sent to look for Jamie. | 派救援队寻找杰米了 |
[20:07] | Hey, Mitch, no one’s giving up on Jamie, okay? | 米奇 没人说不管杰米了 好吗 |
[20:10] | We will find a way to… | 我们会想办法… |
[20:11] | No one is gonna waste any resources | 没人会浪费资源去森林里 |
[20:13] | looking for a redhead lost in the woods, right? | 搜寻一个红头发的迷路人 对吧 |
[20:14] | Another development in this ongoing investigation. | 眼下这项调查又有了新情况 |
[20:17] | – Right? – And this information is coming to us live. | -对吗 -马上为您实况转播该新情况 |
[20:20] | Authorities have discovered five more unexplained deaths in Geneva, | 当局在日内瓦又发现五例不明原因的死亡事件 |
[20:23] | bringing the total count to 427. | 这样总数达到了427例 |
[20:26] | We’re getting unconfirmed reports | 有未经证实的消息称 |
[20:27] | that each of the victims suffered strange burns. | 每个死者身上都有奇怪的烧伤 |
[20:28] | 瑞士日内瓦 427例不明死因事件 | |
[20:31] | So other people died just like Eleanor? | 这么说其他人也跟埃莉诺一样死了 |
[20:33] | It would appear so. | 看起来是的 |
[20:34] | Well, then maybe this is bigger than General Davies. | 这麻烦也许比戴维斯将军更大 |
[20:36] | Or smaller. | 或者更小 |
[20:39] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[20:43] | That is Eleanor’s cerebrospinal fluid. | 那是埃莉诺的脑脊液 |
[20:48] | What are those? | 那些都是什么 |
[20:49] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[20:55] | There was an ant inside Eleanor’s spine when she died? | 埃莉诺死的时候脊柱里有只蚂蚁 |
[20:59] | So the ants killed her? | 所以是蚂蚁杀了她 |
[21:00] | – Maybe. – But how? | -有可能 -但怎么会呢 |
[21:08] | Just send me somewhere | 把我送到有飞往 |
[21:09] | that has flights back to my base in Sao Paulo. | 圣保罗的航班 让我回基地的地方就行了 |
[21:11] | The U.S. base in Sao Paulo was decommissioned. | 美国在圣保罗的基地已经废弃了 |
[21:14] | Are you kidding me? | 你逗我呢 |
[21:15] | Look, I’ve got to get back to my commanding officer. | 听着 我得回我指挥官那儿去 |
[21:18] | Just tell me where home is, and I’ll send you there. | 你告诉我你家在哪 我把你送回去 |
[21:20] | I don’t want to go home. I want to go back to my unit. | 我不想回家 我想回我的部队 |
[21:23] | You don’t have parents, family? | 你没有父母家人吗 |
[21:25] | Wherever there are people waiting for you, | 哪儿有人等你 |
[21:26] | I can send you there. | 我就能把你送到哪儿 |
[21:27] | You’re not listening to me! There’s nobody! | 你怎么听不懂我说的话呢 没人等我 |
[21:30] | There’s no place to send me! I don’t have anywhere to go! | 你送不了我 我没地方可去 |
[21:33] | I want to speak to a U.S. military representative. | 我要找美军代表谈谈 |
[21:41] | Hey, Lieutenant! | 中尉 |
[21:43] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[22:17] | Soldier. | 士兵 |
[22:20] | As you were. Where you heading? | 稍息吧 你要去哪 |
[22:23] | I, uh… I was recalled stateside, sir. | 我 我被召回到国内了 长官 |
[22:25] | Now, why do you look so upset? | 那你为什么看起来这么紧张 |
[22:26] | You’re not in any trouble. | 你又没有惹麻烦 |
[22:28] | Just don’t want to miss my train. | 只是不想误了火车而已 |
[22:29] | Come here, I want to talk to you about something. | 过来 我想跟你说点事 |
[22:39] | Eleanor Lewis’ laptop and files, where are they? | 埃莉诺·刘易斯的笔记本和文件在哪 |
[22:43] | I don’t know what you’re talking about, sir. | 我不知道你在说什么 长官 |
[22:45] | Oh, I think you do, Lieutenant. | 我觉得你明白 中尉 |
[22:53] | You killed her, didn’t you? | 你杀了她 对吗 |
[22:56] | Because she wanted to stop the Noah Objective. | 因为她想阻止诺亚计划 |
[22:58] | I didn’t kill Eleanor. | 我没杀埃莉诺 |
[23:00] | As far as we can tell, the animals did. | 据我们所知 是动物们干的好事 |
[23:02] | That’s why the Noah Objective is so important, Lieutenant, | 所以诺亚计划才这么重要 中尉 只有推行 |
[23:04] | so we can stop all this senseless loss. | 我们才能终止这一切无谓的牺牲 |
[23:07] | Now, I won’t write you up in my report, | 我不会把你写到我的报告里 |
[23:10] | but I need to know where that laptop is. | 但是我要知道她的笔记本电脑在哪 |
[23:14] | I didn’t take it. | 我没拿 |
[23:16] | Really. | 真的 |
[23:20] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[23:33] | Damn it. | 妈的 |
[24:38] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[24:48] | You know the, uh, social structure of ants | 蚂蚁的社会结构 |
[24:50] | is actually quite similar to that of humans? | 和人类真的很相似 |
[24:52] | Male ants, for example, | 举个例子 |
[24:54] | will mate with attractive new female ants | 雄性蚁会与新来的雌性蚁交配 |
[24:57] | even if they’re from an enemy colony. | 哪怕它们来自敌方的阵营 |
[25:02] | You know, not everything is about mating, Rafiki. | 并非一切都是为了交配 朋友 |
[25:07] | Dariela has an intriguing combination of strength and beauty. | 达瑞拉有一种结合了力量与美貌的魅力 |
[25:14] | What does it matter? | 不过不重要了 |
[25:16] | I’m never going to see her again. | 反正我再也见不到她了 |
[25:18] | Okay. | 好了 |
[25:19] | We’ll be there as soon as we can. | 我们会尽快赶到 |
[25:22] | That was Dariela. | 是达瑞拉打来的 |
[25:24] | W… What does she want? | 她有什么事 |
[25:26] | Yeah, and why do we care? | 关我们什么事 |
[25:28] | She wants to show us something, | 她想给我们看点东西 |
[25:29] | says it’s important to what we’re working on. | 她说这对我们正在研究的东西来说很重要 |
[25:32] | Well, so is that creature formerly known as Janos Kovacs, | 原为雅诺斯·科瓦奇的怪物对我们也很重要 |
[25:34] | but that didn’t stop her from putting a bullet in his brain. | 但也阻止不了她把他一枪给崩了 |
[25:37] | I’ll go with you. | 我和你一起去 |
[25:49] | Oh, I-I don’t need any help. | 我不需要帮忙 |
[25:56] | That’s strange. | 奇怪了 |
[25:57] | They all seem determined to move in that one direction. | 它们好像全都下定决心往一个方向移动 |
[26:07] | And it looks like they’re being drawn to something. | 似乎有东西在吸引它们 |
[26:09] | But what? | 但是什么呢 |
[26:11] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[26:13] | I could ponder that for a while, | 我本来可以慢慢思考这个问题 |
[26:15] | but I’d rather ponder this. | 但是我宁愿沉浸在酒里 |
[26:24] | – Mitch. – What? | -米奇 -什么 |
[26:25] | Jamie would have wanted you to finish what we began. | 杰米会希望你完成我们开始的事 |
[26:34] | Now you’re going to tell me what Jamie would’ve wanted? | 你现在要告诉杰米希望什么吗 |
[26:37] | After you left her out there in the middle of nowhere? | 在你把她丢在那个不毛之地后吗 |
[26:39] | You think I wanted to? | 你认为我想这样吗 |
[26:41] | I made a difficult call. | 我做了艰难的决定 |
[26:42] | To save your life. | 为了救你 |
[26:44] | I didn’t need saving. She did. | 我不需要人救 她需要 |
[26:45] | She was my friend, too. | 她也是我的朋友 |
[26:47] | I don’t see any evidence of that. | 我没看到任何证据表明这点 |
[26:48] | How dare you assume that your pain | 你凭什么认为你的难过 |
[26:51] | is more important than ours?! | 比我们的更重要 |
[26:53] | Cuts deeper than ours! | 伤口比我们更深 |
[26:54] | The grief of losing Jamie does not belong to you alone! | 失去杰米的悲痛不止你一个人有 |
[27:02] | What? | 怎么回事 |
[27:13] | Where’s the scientist guy? You didn’t bring him? | 那个科学家呢 你们没带他来吗 |
[27:15] | Surprisingly, he’s not a big fan of your work. | 没想到吧 他不喜欢你做的事 |
[27:18] | Why did you call? | 你打电话来有什么事 |
[27:19] | Believe me, I didn’t want to. | 相信我 我也不想 |
[27:21] | But that’s the thing about having no options– | 但是我别无选择 |
[27:22] | it makes you call people you hope you never see again. | 所以不得不打电话给自己不希望再见到的人 |
[27:26] | I know, I’m really charming. | 我知道我真的很有迷人 |
[27:27] | Okay, tell us. | 好了 告诉我们吧 |
[27:28] | There’s something very weird here. | 这里有些东西真的很不对劲 |
[27:31] | The transformer’s been magnetized. | 变压器被磁化了 |
[27:33] | All this stuff is stuck to it. | 这些东西全都被吸了上去 |
[27:38] | You smell that? | 闻到了吗 |
[27:39] | The smell is what’s interesting? | 有趣的是气味吗 |
[27:41] | Sulfur. | 硫磺 |
[27:42] | From an explosive? | 炸药里的吗 |
[27:44] | Uh… maybe. | 也许是 |
[27:48] | What are you looking for? | 你在找什么 |
[27:50] | – Ants. – Ants? | -蚂蚁 -蚂蚁 |
[27:51] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[27:54] | Dead ants give off a… | 死蚁会发出一种 |
[27:56] | sulfur smell, | 硫磺味 |
[27:57] | so you’d think with a smell this strong that– excuse me– | 所以散发着这么大的气味 借过 |
[28:00] | you know, there’d be, uh… yeah, look. | 肯定会有…快看 |
[28:05] | See? | 看到没 |
[28:07] | Ants. | 蚂蚁 |
[28:09] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[28:10] | What could ants have to do with this? | 蚂蚁和这事有什么关系 |
[28:12] | I don’t know, but they were all over Eleanor’s hotel room. | 不知道 但是埃莉诺的酒店房间里到处都是 |
[28:32] | I thought you could only see an oasis in a desert. | 我以为只能在沙漠里看到绿洲 |
[28:34] | You got a low bar for an oasis. | 你对绿洲的要求太低了 |
[28:36] | I’m just trying to stay positive. | 我只是尽量保持乐观 |
[28:55] | Hey, it’s a stove. | 有火炉 |
[28:58] | We should get some firewood before the storm hits. | 在暴风雨来袭前 我们该找些柴火 |
[29:00] | No, you need to stay off that foot. | 不 你该让受伤的脚休息一下 |
[29:01] | I’m fine, I can do it. | 没事 我可以去 |
[29:02] | I’ll go. | 我会去 |
[29:04] | Just sit. | 你坐着吧 |
[29:06] | Rest. | 休息 |
[29:33] | You see a lantern in here? | 你在这有没有看到提灯 |
[29:48] | What a minute, hold on, I got Abe here. Yeah? | 等一下 是亚伯打来的 喂 |
[29:50] | Have you heard about the explosions? | 你们听说爆炸事故了吗 |
[29:52] | Yeah, we just saw one of them. | 有 我们刚看到其中一起爆炸 |
[29:53] | There’s dead ants everywhere. | 这里到处是死蚂蚁 |
[29:55] | They’re generating electricity. | 它们会产生电能 |
[29:57] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[29:58] | The ants we collected. They can generate electricity, | 我们收集的蚂蚁 它们会产生电能 |
[30:00] | that’s how they’re killing people. | 这就是它们杀人的方式 |
[30:01] | Hold on, you’re saying ants are electrocuting people? | 等等 你是说蚂蚁会电击人类 |
[30:04] | Yup, that’s what happened to Eleanor. | 对 这就是埃莉诺的死因 |
[30:06] | Enough of these ants together | 足够数量的蚂蚁集合在一起 |
[30:08] | could generate a powerful enough charge to… | 会产生足够强大的电流来 |
[30:10] | To blow up a transformer. | 来让变压器爆炸 |
[30:12] | First people, now transformers– | 先是人类 现在是变压器 |
[30:13] | what’s next? | 下个目标是什么 |
[30:14] | Ants move in a straight line. | 蚂蚁以直线前进 |
[30:16] | Where were the other explosions? | 其它爆炸在哪里 |
[30:18] | Power station. Near Parc Trembley, | 发电厂 特朗布莱公园附近 |
[30:21] | next one was just over the border in, um, Les… Pu… | 下一起刚好越过边境 在勒 普 |
[30:25] | – gins… – Pugins. | -金 -普金 |
[30:26] | Les Pugins. | 勒普让 |
[30:27] | We’ve mapped all the deaths caused by the ants, | 我们定位了所有蚂蚁造成的死亡案件 |
[30:30] | including Eleanor. | 包括埃莉诺 |
[30:32] | They all fall along the same line. | 他们都在同一条线上 |
[30:34] | W… | 如… |
[30:36] | What if all the ants in Geneva were heading to the same place? | 如果日内瓦所有的蚂蚁都往同一地点前进呢 |
[30:39] | The Large Particle Accelerator. | 大型粒子加速器 |
[30:41] | It runs underground, it’s the largest machine in the world. | 它在地下运转 是全世界最大的机器 |
[30:44] | It collides subatomic particles. | 使亚原子粒子碰撞 |
[30:46] | Helps us understand the laws of nature. | 帮助我们了解自然规律 |
[30:49] | The incidents all seem to be | 这些事件看起来就像 |
[30:50] | heading in a straight line right for it. | 以直线直接通往那里 |
[30:52] | – But why? – I don’t know. | -但为什么呢 -我不知道 |
[30:53] | Certain kinds of ants are drawn to electrical systems, | 某些种类的蚂蚁会被电子系统吸引 |
[30:56] | and these ants have the phase two mutation. | 而且这些蚂蚁有第二阶变异 |
[30:58] | If you think they’re gonna attack the accelerator, | 如果你认为它们要攻击加速器 |
[30:59] | – we should evacuate people. – It won’t help. | -我们应该疏散人民 -没用的 |
[31:02] | If all these ants make it to the accelerator | 如果这些蚂蚁都抵达加速器 |
[31:04] | and generate a strong enough charge, | 产生足够强大的电流 |
[31:05] | they could create a runaway fusion reaction. | 它们能制造失控的核聚变反应 |
[31:08] | Which would kill every living thing | 这会杀死方圆一千英里内的 |
[31:10] | within a thousand-mile radius. | 所有生物 |
[31:30] | Jamie! | 杰米 |
[31:33] | Don’t do this! | 别这么做 |
[31:44] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[31:46] | I’m trying to help you. | 我是想帮助你 |
[31:47] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[31:49] | You looked through my bag. | 你看过我的背包了 |
[31:50] | Yeah, and I saw pictures of me. | 对 而且我看到了自己的照片 |
[31:52] | What the hell is going on? | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[31:53] | What do you want from me? | 你想找我干什么 |
[31:55] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[31:56] | It was never about you. | 这跟你无关 |
[31:58] | It was about the leopard. | 跟那头豹子有关 |
[32:00] | What? What, were you gonna steal it? | 什么 你想把它偷走吗 |
[32:03] | Auction it off, sell it on the black market? | 拍卖它 在黑市里卖掉它吗 |
[32:05] | I don’t know, okay? | 我不知道 好吗 |
[32:06] | I was a pilot. | 我是飞行员 |
[32:08] | Some guys hired me to fly ’em up here. | 有些人雇我载他们飞来这里 |
[32:11] | Please, it’s freezing out here. | 拜托 外面很冷 |
[32:12] | If you’re a pilot, where’s your plane? | 如果你是飞行员 你的飞机在哪 |
[32:14] | It’s in pieces. It was a float plane. | 已经七零八落了 那是水上飞机 |
[32:17] | By the time I got back to where we docked it, | 我回到飞机降落的地方时 |
[32:19] | the animals had torn it apart. | 动物已经把它撕碎了 |
[32:21] | And I grabbed my cash and I just bolted. | 我拿走钱之后就跑了 |
[32:22] | Where are the guys that hired you? | 雇你的人在哪 |
[32:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:26] | Look, they took off when the animals attacked your house. | 动物袭击你的房子时他们就离开了 |
[32:28] | Why’s a pilot carrying a gun? | 飞行员为什么要带枪 |
[32:31] | Have you noticed what’s going on out here? | 你有注意到这里发生什么事吗 |
[32:33] | You can’t walk 30 feet without some creature attacking you. | 你走30英尺却没生物袭击你是不可能的 |
[32:37] | That’s what the gun’s for. | 我带枪是这个原因 |
[32:39] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[32:40] | And call me nuts, Jamie, but I would think me having a gun | 你可以说我疯了 杰米 但我认为 |
[32:42] | would be a good thing to you. | 我带枪对你有好处 |
[32:43] | I mean, unless you’re gonna defend yourself | 除非你要用你那只健康的脚 |
[32:45] | with your one good foot. | 来保护自己 |
[32:50] | Can we please go back to the cabin? | 我们可以回到小木屋吗 |
[32:51] | Yeah, sure. | 好 当然 |
[32:53] | – When you give me the gun. – Really? | -只要你先给我枪 -真的吗 |
[32:55] | Yeah, really. | 对 真的 |
[33:15] | Do you realize how crazy this sounds? | 你们知道这听起来多疯狂吗 |
[33:17] | Yes, I do. | 我知道 |
[33:19] | We hear this all the time. | 我们天天听到这种话 |
[33:20] | But if the ants are being drawn here, | 但如果这些蚂蚁是被引来的 |
[33:21] | the highest concentration of energy is the collision point. | 能量强度最高的地方是碰撞点 |
[33:25] | Collision point? That doesn’t sound ominous at all. | 碰撞点 这名字听起来可真”吉利” |
[33:27] | What the hell is she even doing here? | 她到底在这干什么 |
[33:29] | This place must have a way | 这个地方肯定有 |
[33:30] | of dispersing all that energy, right? | 分散那些能量的办法吧 |
[33:32] | Maybe we can use the accelerator’s own system | 说不定我们可以用加速器自身的系统 |
[33:35] | to dissipate the ants’ energy. | 来分散蚂蚁的能量 |
[33:36] | Oh, that may work. | 这办法说不定可以 |
[33:37] | But diverting that much power will require manual override. | 但转移这么多能量需要手动超控 |
[33:40] | Where’s the override? | 超控装置在哪 |
[33:41] | That way. It’s a wall console | 那边 在第四和第五站之间 |
[33:43] | in between the fourth and fifth stations. | 有一个墙面控制杆 |
[33:45] | Get to the override. I’ll evacuate them. | 你们去启动超控装置 我去疏散他们 |
[33:47] | I’ll go with them. | 我和他们一起去 |
[33:48] | Great, maybe you can find something else to shoot. | 太好了 说不定你可以射其他东西了 |
[33:52] | Are you saying the ants are smart enough | 你是说这些蚂蚁聪明到 |
[33:53] | to know that they can cause this… | 知道自己可以引起这个 |
[33:55] | – what’s it called? – Runaway fusion reaction, | -叫什么来着 -失控聚变反应 |
[33:57] | and no, they’re not that self-aware, | 不 它们没有自我意识 |
[33:59] | it’s more like a biological imperative. | 更像是一种生理必然性 |
[34:09] | There, just… | 就… |
[34:09] | back up, don’t let them anywhere near you. | 退后 别让它们接近你 |
[34:28] | Did you see that? | 你看到了吗 |
[34:30] | Yeah, I did. | 看到了 |
[34:37] | Where are the others? | 其他人呢 |
[34:38] | They just passed station four. | 刚经过第四站 |
[34:43] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[34:47] | Jackson. The ants are right behind you. | 杰克逊 蚂蚁就在你们后面 |
[34:49] | Don’t let them get near you. You have to hurry! | 别让它们追上你们 你们得快点 |
[34:52] | I know, we just saw a river of them. | 我知道 我们刚看见一大群蚂蚁 |
[34:53] | I’ll let you know when we’re there. | 我们到了会通知你 |
[34:55] | Hold tight. | 等着我 |
[35:03] | Hey, we’re at the collision point. | 我们到碰撞点了 |
[35:10] | Time to find this override. | 得赶紧去找超控装置 |
[35:12] | We’re at the fourth station, it’s got to be over there. | 我们在第四站 肯定在那边 |
[35:14] | You need to look for a red door. | 我们要找一扇红门 |
[35:15] | We don’t throw that override, | 如果不启动超控装置 |
[35:17] | the accelerator won’t be able to absorb the ants’ energy. | 加速器就不能吸收蚂蚁的能量 |
[35:30] | No one said it would be locked. | 怎么没人说这个锁着 |
[35:34] | Yo, lab rat. Found something to shoot. | 大学科家 我找到了个靶子 |
[35:42] | Hurry up! | 快点 |
[35:46] | They’re closing in! | 它们来了 |
[35:49] | Come on. | 快点 |
[35:52] | – Can you do this? – Just throw it. | -你能打到吗 -快扔 |
[36:07] | Holy crap. | 我的天 |
[36:09] | Jackson? | 杰克逊 |
[36:11] | Charge it up. | 抓紧时间 |
[36:14] | Hurry! | 快点 |
[36:16] | All right, there’s gonna be a shockwave. | 好了 马上会出现冲击波 |
[36:20] | Get ready. | 准备好 |
[36:36] | You guys okay? | 你们没事吧 |
[36:38] | Did we win? | 我们赢了吗 |
[36:44] | – Dariela. – I think I might’ve swallowed one of those bastards. | -达瑞拉 -我好像吞了只蚂蚁 |
[37:02] | – Easy. – I know. | -轻点 -我知道 |
[37:05] | Somebody’s got to look at your foot, though. | 还是得找个人看一下你的脚 |
[37:13] | That’s not good. | 这状况可不妙 |
[37:26] | Hurry up. | 快点 |
[37:28] | I don’t have much time. | 时间不多了 |
[37:28] | I can feel the damn thing. | 我能感觉到那只蚂蚁 |
[37:33] | You’re gonna be all right. | 你不会有事的 |
[37:38] | Okay. Put those on her temples. | 好 把这些放在她太阳穴上 |
[37:42] | And that… | 然后这 |
[37:44] | is the current that the ant is generating. | 是蚂蚁产生的电流 |
[37:49] | Should I be worried that you guys know | 我需要担心你们知道 |
[37:50] | how to build an electric chair? | 怎么制作电椅吗 |
[37:53] | Right now you should be grateful. | 此时你应该感激我们 |
[37:56] | We are gonna fry this little sucker. | 我们要把这小王八蛋烤熟 |
[37:59] | Blow its fuse before… | 得先融掉它的保险丝 不然… |
[38:00] | Before it can blow mine. I got it. | 不然我就被它融掉了 我明白 |
[38:04] | You sure this will work? | 这真的能行吗 |
[38:06] | Uh… yeah, sort of. | 应该吧 |
[38:14] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[38:17] | Do it. | 开始吧 |
[38:17] | Clear! | 离手 |
[38:24] | No. | 不行 |
[38:26] | No, I can’t do that. | 不行 我做不到 |
[38:27] | You have to. | 你必须这么做 |
[38:39] | Yeah, he’s still in there. | 它还在她体内 |
[38:42] | Got to go again. | 得再来一次 |
[38:43] | Clear! | 离手 |
[38:51] | So I guess this means you trust me. | 这么说你是信任我咯 |
[38:53] | I’m working on it. | 我还在努力 |
[38:56] | Wait! | 等一下 |
[38:57] | My foot’s numb, so it’s not gonna hurt, right? | 我的脚都麻木了 所以不疼的 对吗 |
[38:59] | Wrong. | 不是 |
[39:01] | Your-your… your girlfriend. | 你…你女朋友 |
[39:05] | The one you said was killed by wolves. | 你说被狼杀死的那个 |
[39:07] | – Kelly. – Was she even real? | -凯莉 -是你编的吗 |
[39:14] | Okay, put ’em up. | 好 放上去试试 |
[39:17] | Guys, I think we’re pissing it off. | 各位 我们好像把它惹毛了 |
[39:19] | It’s charging up. | 它的电量增加了 |
[39:23] | – Try again! – It could kill you. | -再来一次 -会害死你的 |
[39:25] | Not if the ant kills me first. | 除非那只蚂蚁先害死我 |
[39:29] | – Do it! – Clear! | -快 -离手 |
[39:39] | Okay. Put ’em on, put ’em on. | 好 快放上试试 快 |
[39:41] | Dariela. | 达瑞拉 |
[39:43] | Dariela. | 达瑞拉 |
[39:47] | – Dariela! – We’re good. | -达瑞拉 -好了 |
[39:49] | The ant’s dead. | 蚂蚁死了 |
[39:55] | But she’s got no pulse. | 但是她没有脉搏了 |
[39:56] | – Okay, get her… Get her on the floor. – Dariela! | -快把她放到地板上 -达瑞拉 |
[40:02] | – Okay. – Okay, okay, okay. | -好 -好了好了 |
[40:03] | – Got to clear the airway. – I got this! | -得让她呼吸 -我来 |
[40:12] | Come on, come on. | 拜托 加油 |
[40:34] | Did it work? | 成功了吗 |
[40:37] | – Good news is yes. – And the bad news is? | -好消息是 成功了 -坏消息呢 |
[40:40] | You might have a dead ant floating around inside you somewhere. | 你体内可能有一只死蚂蚁 |
[40:46] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[40:55] | We’re happy to drop you wherever you want. | 你想在哪里下我们就可以把你放在哪里 |
[40:58] | Unless you’d consider staying. | 除非你想留下 |
[41:01] | Listen, I know we have our differences, | 我知道我们有些问题意见不合 |
[41:03] | but I think we can use someone like you. | 但我们刚好需要你这样的人 |
[41:05] | Because I shoot stuff for a living? | 因为我靠开枪打东西谋生吗 |
[41:07] | Among other qualities. | 这是你的优点之一 |
[41:08] | I want to get back to my unit. | 我想回归我的部队 |
[41:10] | Military is what I know, it’s home to me. | 军队是我熟悉的地方 那里是我的家 |
[41:13] | But after everything I’ve seen… | 但发生了那么多事之后… |
[41:14] | With all the animals… | 现在动物… |
[41:15] | Not just the animals. | 不只是动物 |
[41:17] | At the train station, | 在火车站时 |
[41:18] | I saw a U.S. general murder one of his own men. | 我看到一个美军将军谋杀了一个自己人 |
[41:21] | A U.S. general? | 一个美军将军 |
[41:22] | Yeah, before you guys got there. | 对 你们到那里之前的事 |
[41:27] | Was it this man? | 是这个人吗 |
[41:29] | Yeah, that’s him. | 对 就是他 |
[41:32] | He thought the soldier had stolen files from… | 他以为那个士兵偷了文件 |
[41:34] | Eleanor something. | 偷的什么埃莉诺的 |
[41:36] | Whatever they were, he wanted them back badly. | 不管是什么 他非常想拿回去 |
[41:51] | Chloe would kill me for this, but, uh… | 虽然这样克洛伊会杀了我 但是 |
[41:55] | there’s something I should tell you. | 我有事该告诉你 |
[41:57] | Yeah. | 对 |
[41:59] | There is. | 是有 |
[42:05] | Here. | 这里 |
[42:07] | I’ve got a link in one of her deleted files. | 我找到了一份她删除文件里的链接 |
[42:10] | You think it’s what Eleanor wanted to talk to you about? | 你觉得这就是埃莉诺想告诉你们的吗 |
[42:12] | Could be. | 可能是 |
[42:17] | What is this thing? | 这是什么 |
[42:19] | Some sort of demonstration. | 什么PPT吧 |
[42:24] | This is how many animals they expect to eliminate | 这是他们使用诺亚计划 |
[42:26] | with the Noah Objective. | 预计消灭的动物数 |
[42:28] | What are those white dots? | 那些白点是什么 |
[42:30] | Those are human casualties. | 那是人类伤亡 |
[42:33] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[42:36] | See? Someone’s accessing the TX-14 server. | 看到了吗 有人在进入TX-14服务器 |
[42:41] | Over two million people will die | 如果诺亚计划推行 |
[42:42] | if the Noah Objective goes forward. | 会有两百多万人死亡 |
[42:45] | And Davies knows it. | 而且戴维斯知道 |
[42:46] | So General Davies knows his big animal solution | 所以说戴维斯将军知道他的动物清洗计划 |
[42:49] | will also kill millions of people. | 会杀死上百万人 |
[42:52] | What the hell are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[42:53] | We’re gonna stop him. | 我们要阻止他 |
[42:55] | Shut it down now. | 马上关掉 |