时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | A year ago, the animals started acting strangely, | 一年前 动物开始出现怪异表现 |
[00:04] | but no one noticed… | 但没人注意到 |
[00:06] | …until they began attacking, | 直到它们开始攻击人类 |
[00:07] | coordinating, | 相互合作 |
[00:09] | evolving. | 进化 |
[00:10] | The animals were mutating, | 动物变异了 |
[00:11] | and it was happening faster than anyoneexpected. | 而且速度比所有人预期的都快 |
[00:14] | The government came up with a plan. | 政府想出了一个计划 |
[00:16] | Thanks to the Noah Objective, | 感谢诺亚计划 |
[00:18] | in six to ten years, the world’s animal population | 六到十年后 全世界的动物数量 |
[00:21] | will be thriving once again. | 会再次繁荣起来 |
[00:23] | Killing the animals? Play God and repopulate the planet? | 杀光动物 扮演上帝然后恢复地球上的物种吗 |
[00:27] | This is ridiculous. | 太荒谬了 |
[00:28] | But messing with Mother Nature could be catastrophic, | 但扰乱自然母亲会造成灾难 |
[00:31] | so a group of us are trying to save the animals. | 因此我们一群人开始尽力拯救动物 |
[00:33] | Jackson Oz and Abraham Kenyatta, | 杰克逊·奥兹和亚伯拉罕·肯亚塔 |
[00:36] | animal experts. | 是动物专家 |
[00:37] | Chloe Tousignant, an intel operative. | 克洛伊·图赛尼尔 是情报员 |
[00:40] | Jamie Campbell, | 杰米·坎贝尔 |
[00:42] | a reporter who’s been following this story, found me, | 是一名在跟踪报导的记者 她找到了我 |
[00:45] | Mitch Morgan, a veterinary pathologist. | 米奇·摩根 一名兽医病理学家 |
[00:49] | Together, we’re going to find a cure for the animals. | 我们将一起找到治好动物的解药 |
[00:52] | Time is running out. | 时间不多了 |
[00:56] | I compared your blood to our one-armed friend. | 我把你的血和独臂男的作了对比 |
[00:59] | You have the same mutilation. | 你发生了一样的变异 |
[01:00] | If I can save you, | 如果我能救你 |
[01:02] | I can save the animals. | 就能救动物了 |
[01:04] | I’m a dead man. And so are you if they find out | 要是他们发现我们烧掉了钱 |
[01:06] | that we burned their money. | 我就死定了 你也是 |
[01:07] | You have something that belongs to us. | 你拿了点属于我们的东西 |
[01:09] | Where’s my money? | 我的钱呢 |
[01:17] | This is how many animals they expect to eliminate | 这是他们使用诺亚计划 |
[01:20] | with the Noah Objective. | 预计消灭的动物数 |
[01:21] | So General Davies knows his big animal solution | 所以说戴维斯将军知道他的动物清洗计划 |
[01:23] | will also kill millions of people. | 会杀死上百万人 |
[01:25] | Best chance we have to stop him | 阻止他的最好机会 |
[01:26] | is inside the walls of Reiden Global. | 就在雷登国际的高墙之内 |
[01:28] | Our nations are facing a dark time. | 我们的国家在面临一段黑暗时期 |
[01:30] | We must stop these animals. | 我们必须阻止这些动物 |
[01:33] | That’s the poison. | 这个就是毒气 |
[01:34] | There will be nothing to vote on | 如果他们无法展示 |
[01:35] | if they can’t do the demonstration. | 也就不会有投票了 |
[01:38] | – Let’s go! – It’s been hit. Run! | -快走 -气罐被击中了 快跑 |
[01:46] | Jamie, she’s in Caraquet. | 杰米在卡拉凯特 |
[01:49] | Chloe! | 克洛伊 |
[01:53] | Chloe! | 克洛伊 |
[01:55] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[01:57] | Chloe! | 克洛伊 |
[01:58] | Warning. Contamination detected. | 警告 检测到污染 |
[02:00] | Air purification initiated. | 启动空气净化 |
[02:02] | – Chloe! – Warning. Contamination detected. | -克洛伊 -警告 检测到污染 |
[02:04] | Air purification initiated. | 启动空气净化 |
[02:20] | Air purification completed. | 完成空气净化 |
[02:25] | – Grab her. – Come here. | -看看她 -醒醒 |
[02:27] | – Come here, Chloe. – Oh, my God. | -醒醒 克洛伊 -天啊 |
[02:28] | Straighten out her legs. Okay, Chloe? | 把她的腿伸直 克洛伊 |
[02:30] | You’re okay. You’re okay. | 你没事的 你没事 |
[02:32] | Chloe? | 克洛伊 |
[02:35] | Here we go. | 好吧 |
[02:36] | Come on. | 加油 |
[02:37] | Come on. Breathe. Come on. | 呼吸啊 加油 |
[02:39] | Come on, babe. Stay with me. | 亲爱的 挺住 |
[02:40] | Come on, come on, come on come on. | 呼吸啊 快点 |
[02:45] | Chloe! | 克洛伊 |
[02:46] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[02:48] | Come on. This way. Corridor B. | 这边来 B走廊 |
[02:51] | – Davies. – We got to get her out of here. | -戴维斯 -我们得带她走 |
[02:52] | – Okay. – Let’s go. | -好 -走吧 |
[02:59] | Antibiotics remain in short supply | 整个欧盟地区 |
[03:01] | throughout the European Union | 抗生素仍紧缺 |
[03:02] | as the animal uprising continues. | 而且动物起义也在继续 |
[03:04] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[03:06] | Why aren’t they saying anything | 他们怎么没提到 |
[03:07] | about the leopard or the cure? | 豹子和解药的事 |
[03:08] | – Jamie… – Just hold on. | -杰米 -等等 |
[03:09] | the ongoing border dispute… | …边境纠纷问题 |
[03:12] | Just let me get this out, okay? | 让我说 好吗 |
[03:14] | – You don’t have to… – Jamie, I almost got you killed. | -你不用… -杰米 我差点害死你 |
[03:16] | I’m glad that Mason’s dead. | 我很高兴梅森死了 |
[03:18] | You did what you had to do, but… | 你做了你必须做的 但是 |
[03:20] | what happened back there, that’s on me. | 之前发生的事 只能怪我 |
[03:23] | Sorry that I got you mixed up in all of this. | 很抱歉我害你卷了进来 |
[03:25] | Doesn’t matter, let’s just get to Caraquet. | 无所谓了 我们赶去卡拉凯特就好 |
[03:27] | Find a phone so I can call my friends. | 找个电话 我好打给我的朋友 |
[03:34] | Why are you slowing down? | 你为什么减速了 |
[03:35] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[03:36] | Something’s wrong. | 出问题了 |
[03:46] | Do you know what you’re doing? | 你知道你在做什么吗 |
[03:47] | Yeah, I rebuilt my first carburetor when I was ten. | 知道 我10岁时就第一次重组了一个汽化器 |
[03:50] | No! | 不 |
[03:51] | I know, it’s hard to believe I’m actually good | 我知道 很难置信我还有 |
[03:53] | – for something, but… – No, look. | -一技之长 -不是 看 |
[03:58] | This is not possible. | 这不可能 |
[04:02] | Is that… | 那是… |
[04:03] | Caraquet. | 卡拉凯特 |
[04:08] | You’re fine. You got this, you’re doing great. | 你没事的 你可以的 你很好 |
[04:11] | You’re good. | 你没事 |
[04:13] | Trotter’s preparing for takeoff. | 特罗特在准备起飞 |
[04:15] | He said someone’s been trying to contact us | 他说一直有人想用飞机的 |
[04:16] | on the plane’s secure channel. | 安全频道联系我们 |
[04:18] | Don’t answer. | 别回应 |
[04:18] | Secure or not, we can’t risk letting Davies know where we are. | 不管是不是安全 我们都不能冒险被戴维斯发现 |
[04:21] | Leave. | 走开 |
[04:22] | What? | 什么 |
[04:23] | – Get her out of here, Abe. – Rafiki… | -让她走 亚伯 -朋友 |
[04:25] | Get her out of here, Abe! | 让她走 亚伯 |
[04:28] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[04:30] | Let’s go help Trotter. | 我们去帮特罗特 |
[04:32] | Yeah, come on, yeah. You’re doing great. | 没事的 你很好 |
[04:37] | Come on, come on, you’re all right. | 加油 你没事 |
[04:39] | – What is that? – Adrenaline. | -那是什么 -肾上腺素 |
[04:43] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[04:45] | She’s okay. | 她没事 |
[04:46] | She’s okay. You got it. | 她没事 你可以的 |
[04:48] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[04:50] | Jamie… | 杰米 |
[04:51] | Did you find Jamie? Do you know… | 你找到杰米了吗 你知道… |
[04:53] | Do you know where she’s at? | 你知道她在哪吗 |
[04:54] | Caraquet. | 卡拉凯特 |
[04:56] | Cara… Caraquet. | 卡拉凯特 |
[04:58] | Jamie’s in Caraquet? | 杰米在卡拉凯特 |
[05:07] | Cour… Courier… | 情报员 |
[05:09] | Courier? | 情报员 |
[05:09] | What’s a “Courier,” Baby? | 那是什么 亲爱的 |
[05:11] | What do you mean “Courier?” | 你指什么 |
[05:20] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[05:21] | Come on. | 加油 |
[05:22] | Stay with me, No, you were doing good. | 醒过来 你刚刚很好的 |
[05:24] | You were doing good. You’re right here, right? | 你刚刚很好的 你还醒着吧 |
[05:25] | You’re right here. | 你还醒着 |
[05:27] | – Mitch, give her another shot. – I can’t. | -米奇 再给她一针 -不行 |
[05:29] | Her body can’t take it. | 她的身体承受不了 |
[05:30] | Then give her something else. | 那就给她点别的 |
[05:32] | – Give her something! – There’s nothing I can do! | -给她点什么 -我什么都做不了了 |
[05:34] | Come on. Come on, baby, you’re doing great. | 醒过来 亲爱的 你没事 |
[05:37] | But you… | 但你… |
[05:38] | You had it. You had it. | 你能行的 你能行 |
[05:51] | You’re gonna be fine, sweetie. | 你会没事的 亲爱的 |
[06:37] | So the fuel gauge is busted. | 油量表坏了 |
[06:39] | We’ve probably been running on fumes | 我们可能在48公里之前 |
[06:40] | for the last 30 miles. | 油量就告急了 |
[06:47] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[06:48] | – I’m walking. – Look, I’m as optimistic as the next guy, | -我走着去 -我跟其他人一样乐观 |
[06:50] | but you saw what I saw. | 但你也看到了 |
[06:51] | There’s nothing left. | 什么都没剩了 |
[06:52] | Caraquet’s gone. | 卡拉凯特没有了 |
[06:54] | Fine, stay here. | 没事 你留在这里 |
[07:52] | What? | 什么 |
[07:59] | I just… | 我只是… |
[08:03] | I just wanted to say how sorry I am. | 我只是想说我很抱歉 |
[08:07] | Tell me what happened. | 告诉我怎么回事 |
[08:11] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[08:14] | One of Davies’ men shot the gas canister. | 戴维斯的一个人打中了气罐 |
[08:17] | It was leaking, so we ran. | 气罐开始漏气 所以我们就跑 |
[08:20] | I thought Chloe was right behind me. | 我以为克洛伊就在我身后 |
[08:22] | But there wasn’t enough time, and then the gas, it… | 但来不及了 毒气… |
[08:26] | it was spreading, so I… | 在扩散 所以我… |
[08:33] | …I had to. | 我不得不 |
[08:34] | – You had to what? – Jackson… | -你不得不什么 -杰克逊… |
[08:36] | Tell me. | 说啊 |
[08:37] | What’d you have to do? | 你不得不怎么做 |
[08:38] | What did you have to do? | 你非要做什么 |
[08:39] | I had to shut the door. | 我必须关门 |
[08:43] | I had to shut the door, there was no other choice. | 我必须把门关上 我别无选择 |
[08:45] | Couldn’t have waited three seconds? | 再等3秒钟都不行吗 |
[08:46] | I didn’t have three seconds. You weren’t there. | 根本不是3秒钟的事 你不在现场 |
[08:49] | I had to make a decision or all of us, | 我必须做决定 否则我们所有人 |
[08:51] | everyone at the reception, we’d all be lined up beside her. | 在场的所有人都要跟着她去死 |
[08:54] | So you say. | 这是你的说法 |
[09:07] | How’s your foot? | 你的脚怎么样了 |
[09:08] | Foot’s fine. | 没事 |
[09:09] | We’re almost there. | 我们快到了 |
[09:11] | Jamie, maybe we should go back. | 杰米 也许我们该回去 |
[09:19] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[09:22] | Run. | 快跑 |
[09:27] | What is that thing? | 那是什么 |
[09:28] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:29] | Let’s not find out. | 最好不要知道 |
[09:36] | Come on, I’ll help you over. | 来 我帮你过去 |
[09:45] | What the hell was that? | 那是什么东西 |
[10:12] | This isn’t happening. | 不该发生这种事 |
[10:14] | – Jackson… – No, uh, it-it’s– none of it. | -杰克逊… -不 是所有这一切 |
[10:17] | It can’t be. I’m… imagining it. | 不可能是真的 我这是在想象 |
[10:20] | I’m imagining all of it. I’m… | 这些都是我的想象 我… |
[10:24] | She was trying to tell me something, Abe. | 她想告诉我什么 亚伯 |
[10:26] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[10:27] | Before she died, | 在她死之前 |
[10:28] | she was trying to tell me something | 她想告诉我什么 |
[10:30] | about “The Courier.” | 关于”情报员” |
[10:33] | What is “The Courier”? | “情报员”是什么 |
[10:34] | I don’t know, but it was important to her. | 不知道 但她觉得很重要 |
[10:40] | What the hell’s that? | 怎么回事 |
[10:41] | – Trotter. Trotter! – It’s not me. | -特罗特 特罗特 -不是我 |
[10:43] | Someone else is flying the plane. | 有别人在控制飞机 |
[10:45] | What… what does that mean, | 什么意思 |
[10:47] | somebody else is flying the plane? | 有别人在控制飞机 |
[10:48] | It must be Davies. | 肯定是戴维斯 |
[10:49] | – Well, how? – He must have hacked our plane. | -怎么会 -他肯定黑进了我们的飞机系统 |
[10:53] | That’s the landing gear coming down. | 起落架放下的声音 |
[10:55] | Everyone strap in. | 大家系好安全带 |
[10:56] | We’re landing, whether we like it or not. | 我们要着陆了 无论我们愿意与否 |
[11:15] | What were you doing out there? | 你们在外面做什么 |
[11:19] | Trying to stay alive. | 努力活下来 |
[11:20] | What the hell’s outside the fence? | 栅栏外面怎么回事 |
[11:22] | Where did you come from? | 你们从哪来 |
[11:24] | About 40 kilometers south. | 从南边大概40公里的地方 |
[11:26] | Is anyone else with you? | 还有其他人吗 |
[11:28] | What’s up with the interrogation? | 你为什么审问我们 |
[11:30] | You want to take the bass out of your voice, son, | 你老实点 小子 |
[11:32] | or have me knock it out? | 要不然我就揍到你老实 |
[11:34] | What happened to Caraquet? | 卡拉凯特怎么回事 |
[11:35] | The fires. Did the animals do that? | 火灾 是动物干的吗 |
[11:38] | No. | 不 |
[11:42] | We did. | 是我们 |
[11:46] | There’s nobody out there. | 外面没人 |
[11:47] | We’re almost at the end of the runway. | 我们就要到跑道尽头了 |
[11:48] | – I don’t see anything. – No. | -我什么也没看到 -没有 |
[11:51] | Stuff this in your ears | 把耳朵塞起来 |
[11:52] | and cover your eyes when they breach. | 他们破门而入的时候盖住眼睛 |
[11:53] | – Why? – Flashbangs. | -为什么 -闪光弹 |
[11:55] | Two through the door. Then they come in shooting. | 会从大门扔进来两个 然后他们进来开枪 |
[11:57] | That’s what I would do. | 是我就会这么干 |
[11:58] | Flank the door. | 去门两边 |
[11:59] | Get behind cover now. | 现在就到门后去 |
[12:11] | Hit ’em as soon as they come through that door. | 他们一进门就打 |
[12:13] | Don’t let ’em hit first. | 别让他们先进攻 |
[12:14] | Hold your fire. | 不要开火 |
[12:17] | Please don’t shoot. | 请不要开枪 |
[12:22] | That goes double for you. | 尤其是你 |
[12:25] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[12:26] | This could’ve all been much simpler | 如果你们接听安全路线 |
[12:27] | if you’d just picked up on the secure channel. | 一切就会变得更加简单 |
[12:30] | We installed an emergency override | 我们安装紧急操控系统 |
[12:31] | just in case I ever needed to take remote control of my plane. | 就是以防我需要远程控制我的飞机 |
[12:34] | Your plane? | 你的飞机 |
[12:35] | Yes. Mine. | 没错 我的 |
[12:39] | Hello, Mitch. | 你好 米奇 |
[12:42] | Allison. | 艾莉森 |
[12:44] | You two know each other? | 你们俩认识吗 |
[12:48] | She’s my stepmom. | 她是我的继母 |
[13:05] | I’m Gwen. | 我叫格温 |
[13:06] | You’ll have to excuse Curtis. | 请原谅柯蒂斯 |
[13:08] | We don’t get many visitors. | 这里一般没有访客 |
[13:10] | Well, what happened here? | 这儿发生了什么 |
[13:12] | Well, Caraquet was overrun five months ago. | 卡拉凯特五个月前原本人满为患 |
[13:15] | By the time the military arrived, | 等军队到达时 |
[13:17] | we’d lost hundreds of people. | 我们已经损失了成千上百个人 |
[13:20] | They planned to evacuate us in three weeks. | 他们计划三周内将我们全部疏散 |
[13:23] | The first wave included the injured and infirm. | 第一波包括那些伤员和病人 |
[13:26] | But the soldiers never came back. | 但是那些士兵再也没回来 |
[13:29] | Word is, they all went home | 据说他们都回家了 |
[13:30] | to save their kin and head for the hills. | 去拯救他们的亲人 逃得远远的了 |
[13:34] | We’ve been on our own ever since. | 后来我们就只能靠自己了 |
[13:38] | What about the fires and the smoke? | 那些火堆和烟雾呢 |
[13:39] | That’s to keep the animals away. | 那是为了驱赶动物 |
[13:41] | We burn around the clock. | 我们不分昼夜地点火 |
[13:43] | We ran into something out there. | 我们在外面遇到了什么东西 |
[13:45] | Something big. | 某个巨大的东西 |
[13:48] | To be honest, | 老实说 |
[13:49] | most of us haven’t been outside in months. | 很多人已经好几个月没出去过了 |
[13:51] | How do you get food and supplies? | 那你们的食物和补给是从哪里来的 |
[13:53] | The school was the town’s emergency relief center. | 这所学校本来就是镇子里的紧急救援中心 |
[13:55] | Lucky for us, it was stocked before the attacks. | 幸运的是 袭击之前这里储满了物资 |
[13:57] | So do you have a sat phone? Or a radio? | 那你有卫星电话或者无线电吗 |
[13:59] | We don’t. | 没有 |
[14:00] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:08] | We have a doctor. | 我们有医生 |
[14:10] | Urologist, but, uh, I’ll have him come by | 泌尿科医师 但是 我还是让他来 |
[14:12] | and take a look at your foot. | 看看你的脚吧 |
[14:13] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:15] | But first, | 但首先 |
[14:16] | get changed. | 换个衣服吧 |
[14:17] | You will feel better | 你好好洗个澡 |
[14:18] | with some clean clothes and a shower. | 换身干净的衣服感觉会好很多 |
[14:22] | You have running water? | 你们有自来水吗 |
[14:23] | And a temperamental water heater. | 还有临时热水器 |
[14:25] | But the good news is, you’re safe. | 但好消息是 你安全了 |
[14:27] | Welcome to Caraquet. | 欢迎来到卡拉凯特 |
[14:29] | Let’s just start over, shall we? | 我们重新介绍一遍 |
[14:32] | My name is Allison Shaw. | 我叫艾莉森·肖 |
[14:33] | I’m the Deputy Secretary of Defense and, yes, | 我是国防部副部长 没错 |
[14:36] | I was married to Mitch’s father. | 我嫁给了米奇的父亲 |
[14:41] | – Somebody else want to talk now? – I do. | -有人想说什么吗 -我 |
[14:42] | We’ve been flying around on your stepmother’s plane | 我们开着你继母的飞机到处飞 |
[14:45] | and you didn’t think to tell us? | 你就没想过要告诉我们一声吗 |
[14:46] | Keeping secrets like this… | 隐瞒这种秘密… |
[14:47] | Mitch had no idea. I made sure of it. | 米奇不知道 我很肯定 |
[14:49] | We haven’t spoken in… | 我们已经很久没说话了 |
[14:50] | 12 years. | 12年 |
[14:52] | …12 years. | 12年没说过话了 |
[14:52] | So why now, | 那为什么挑现在 |
[14:54] | Allison? | 艾莉森 |
[14:55] | What do you want with us? | 你想让我们干什么 |
[14:56] | Why’d you bring us here? | 你为什么带我们来这里 |
[14:57] | With Amelia gone and Eleanor gone, | 阿米莉亚和埃莉诺都不在了 |
[14:59] | there’s fewer of us left. | 我们没剩多少人了 |
[15:00] | We need to work together. | 我们得齐心合作 |
[15:02] | We have to. | 必须如此 |
[15:03] | My family owns the largest orchard on the West Coast, | 我们家族拥有西海岸最大的果园 |
[15:05] | and our trees are all dying. | 那些树都快死了 |
[15:07] | I need your help to stop it. | 我需要你们帮忙阻止 |
[15:09] | You just said that you work for the Pentagon, | 你刚说你是五角大楼的人 |
[15:11] | so why would you need our help? | 那你为什么要我们帮忙 |
[15:13] | Because the government can’t know anything about this. | 因为不能让政府知道这一切 |
[15:15] | If Davies finds out that our food source is threatened, | 如果戴维斯发现我们的食物来源受到了威胁 |
[15:18] | he’ll use it to leverage additional resources | 他会借此为诺亚计划 |
[15:20] | to the Noah Objective. | 要求更多资源 |
[15:22] | You’re the only ones that I can trust. | 所以我只能相信你们了 |
[15:25] | So… | 那么… |
[15:28] | Chloe’s dead. | 克洛伊死了 |
[15:29] | Jamie’s in some Canadian… | 杰米在某个加拿大… |
[15:30] | Wait, Chloe’s… Chloe’s dead? | 等等 克洛伊 克洛伊死了 |
[15:35] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[15:39] | We disrupted General Davies’ event in Vancouver and… | 我们搅和了戴维斯将军在温哥华的活动… |
[15:44] | – I’m sorry. – Can you just back that up for a second? | -我很遗憾 -你能先跟我们解释一下吗 |
[15:47] | You knew Chloe? | 你认识克洛伊吗 |
[15:48] | She and Eleanor were the only ones | 只有她和埃莉诺知道 |
[15:50] | who knew that I was behind your team. | 我是你们团队的幕后人物 |
[15:51] | I’ve been secretly working against Davies, | 我一直在暗中反抗戴维斯 |
[15:53] | trying to find an alternative to the Noah Objective. | 试图找出一个能够替代诺亚计划的方案 |
[15:56] | Well, then, let us go find that alternative, okay? | 那好啊 那就让我们去找那个替代方案吧 |
[15:58] | Because that’s what Chloe wanted. | 因为那就是克洛伊的心愿 |
[16:00] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[16:01] | I need you to come with me to my orchard. | 我需要你们跟我一起去我的果园 |
[16:03] | You know, we’re not gonna go anywhere with you. | 我们哪儿都不跟你去 |
[16:06] | You can keep your stupid plane. | 你的破飞机爱收走就收走 |
[16:08] | We’ll find another way to get Jamie and find a cure. | 我们会想出其他办法找到杰米和解药的 |
[16:10] | What he said. | 我听他的 |
[16:14] | Did Chloe ever mention “The Courier”? | 克洛伊有没有提到过”情报员” |
[16:18] | Yeah. | 有 |
[16:19] | Yeah, she did, right… | 有 她提到了 |
[16:22] | What the hell do you know? | 你怎么会知道 |
[16:23] | You save my family’s orchard, | 你们救了我们家族的果园 |
[16:25] | and this plane is yours, no strings. | 这架飞机就是你们的了 没附带条件 |
[16:27] | And I’ll tell you everything. | 我也会把一切都告诉你们 |
[16:45] | How was the shower? | 澡洗得还舒服吗 |
[16:46] | Uh, freezing. | 冻死了 |
[16:47] | And wonderful. | 然而很美妙 |
[16:51] | You’re skinnier than I’d imagined. | 你比我想象的还要瘦小 |
[16:54] | ‘Cause of the parka. | 因为穿着那件外套 |
[16:56] | It’s, like, three sizes too big for you. | 对你来说大了三个号 |
[16:57] | Not that I was imagining anything… | 我没有乱想 你别误会 |
[17:03] | I’m gonna stop talking. | 我还是闭嘴吧 |
[17:07] | Where did you get that? | 那东西你从哪拿的 |
[17:09] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[17:12] | That sweatshirt. | T恤衫 |
[17:14] | Why do you have it? | 你为什么会有 |
[17:15] | Easy, man. | 别激动 哥们 |
[17:16] | It’s not yours. | 这不是你的衣服 |
[17:17] | Uh, well, Gwen gave it to me… | 是格温给我的 |
[17:20] | Is there a problem here? | 有什么问题吗 |
[17:22] | Yeah, this guy’s hassling Jamie | 有 这家伙为了你给她的 |
[17:23] | about the sweatshirt that you gave her. | 这件T恤衫 要找杰米的麻烦 |
[17:26] | Is that true, David? | 是这样的吗 戴维 |
[17:30] | I-I’m sorry. I made a mistake. | 抱歉 我错了 |
[17:32] | I… My bad. | 是我不好 |
[17:38] | What’s his problem? | 他是什么情况 |
[17:39] | We’ve been here a long time. | 我们在这儿待太久了 |
[17:41] | Some have adjusted better than others. | 有些人还没调整过来 |
[17:55] | This time of the season, | 这个季节的这个时候 |
[17:56] | these branches should be heavy with fruit, | 这些树枝上应该挂满了果实 |
[17:58] | but everything’s stunted. | 但现在所有枝条都挂果受阻 |
[17:59] | It’s stopped growing. | 停止生长了 |
[18:00] | It’s the same story all over the area. | 这片地方都是这种情况 |
[18:02] | And it’s spreading. | 而且还在蔓延 |
[18:05] | Look at this stuff. | 看这个 |
[18:13] | What are you? | 你是什么玩意儿 |
[18:15] | It looks like glass to me, | 我看像是玻璃 |
[18:16] | so that’s what we’ve been calling it. | 我们一直也都是这么叫的 |
[18:18] | It poisons the trees. | 这东西毒害树木 |
[18:19] | Soaks in through the roots. | 密布在树根里 |
[18:21] | It’s in the soil throughout the entire property. | 这整片果园的地里都是这东西 |
[18:23] | I’ve been working here half my life | 我在这儿干了半辈子 |
[18:25] | and I’ve never seen anything like it. | 从没见过这种东西 |
[18:27] | At this rate, we won’t produce | 照这样下去 我们连正常产量的 |
[18:29] | a tenth of our normal yield. | 十分之一都达不到了 |
[18:30] | Damn. | 见鬼 |
[18:31] | With no one eating meat anymore, | 人们都不再吃肉了 |
[18:33] | fruit is more important than ever. | 水果就更加重要了 |
[18:34] | If this continues to spread, | 如果继续这样蔓延 |
[18:36] | hundreds of thousands of people will starve. | 成千上万人会饿死的 |
[18:38] | And you think that an animal is behind this glass? | 你觉得这玻璃背后有动物作祟吗 |
[18:41] | Well, it’s not plant-based. | 反正不是植物性物质 |
[18:43] | And given your work connecting mutated animals | 考虑到你们的工作把变异动物 |
[18:45] | to environmental events… | 和环境事件联系在了一起 |
[18:48] | If there is a connection, we’ll find it. | 如果有联系 我们会找出来的 |
[18:51] | Then we can get the hell out of here. | 然后我们就能离开这鬼地方了 |
[19:19] | Oh, Bill! | 比尔 |
[19:20] | Bill! | 比尔 |
[19:23] | Well, it’s not glass. | 这不是玻璃 |
[19:25] | Thought that part was obvious. | 这不明摆着吗 |
[19:27] | Right. | 是啊 |
[19:28] | But bet you wouldn’t have guessed it’s organic. | 但你肯定猜不到这是有机的 |
[19:32] | Cellular structure’s a lot like skin… | 细胞结构和皮肤非常像 |
[19:34] | with, uh, traces of toxic residue | 从有害残留物的痕迹上看 |
[19:36] | that are definitely animal-based. | 明显是动物性物质 |
[19:38] | Well, what animal do you think it’s from? | 那你觉得是什么动物身上的 |
[19:40] | I don’t know yet. | 现在还不知道 |
[19:40] | But if we’re gonna make it to Caraquet, | 但如果我们想去卡拉凯特 |
[19:42] | I better figure that out quick. Right? | 我得赶快搞清楚 对吧 |
[19:51] | You’re not here to talk about toxic glass, are you? | 你不是来跟我说有毒玻璃的吧 |
[19:54] | All right, look. | 好吧 听着 |
[19:55] | – If you want to talk about Allison… – Last night, | -如果你想说艾莉森的话 -昨晚 |
[19:56] | when I was saying good-bye to Chloe, um… | 我跟克洛伊道别的时候 |
[20:00] | I started crying… | 我哭了 |
[20:02] | – Yeah. Well… – …black tears. | -哭就哭吧 -黑色的眼泪 |
[20:04] | They were thick, almost like oil. | 浓稠的 差不多跟石油一样 |
[20:07] | Anybody see this? | 有人看到吗 |
[20:08] | No. | 没有 |
[20:10] | You’re displaying the same symptomology as Kovacs. | 你现在的症状跟科瓦奇一样 |
[20:13] | Right before he escaped, | 就在他挣脱之前 |
[20:14] | I saw the same thing. It was black tears. | 我也看到了 黑色的眼泪 |
[20:16] | So what does that mean, that I’m progressing? | 那是什么意思 我正在进化吗 |
[20:18] | I’m one step closer to him? | 我更像他了吗 |
[20:22] | Okay, I get it. It’s your plane. | 我知道 飞机是你的 |
[20:24] | You’ve got to learn to knock. | 但你得学会敲门 |
[20:24] | Not now, Mitch. | 别现在吵 米奇 |
[20:25] | Please, it’s Bill. You have to help him. | 比尔出事了 你得帮帮他 |
[20:33] | He’s in here. | 他在里面 |
[20:34] | What’s wrong with him? | 他怎么了 |
[20:36] | Help him! | 帮帮他 |
[20:37] | Bill, hey. Look at me. Can you speak? | 比尔 看着我 你能说话吗 |
[20:39] | Try Dr. Miller again. Hurry. | 再给米勒医生打电话 快点 |
[20:41] | Can you speak? | 你能说话吗 |
[20:43] | No. | 说不了 |
[20:46] | Bill? | 比尔 |
[20:49] | Is that the stuff from the orchard? | 那是果园的东西吗 |
[20:52] | Bill? | 比尔 |
[20:59] | Mitch? Help him, for God’s sake! | 米奇 帮帮他 天啊 |
[21:01] | We gotta pull it out. | 我们得把蛇拉出来 |
[21:02] | Hold him. | 按住他 |
[21:04] | We got to pull it out! Go, grab it! | 得把蛇拉出来 快抓住它 |
[21:36] | Bill? | 比尔 |
[21:37] | Bill? | 比尔 |
[21:52] | I keep seeing her face through the glass. | 我不断地在玻璃门中看到她的脸 |
[21:59] | When I turned back, Chloe wasn’t behind me. | 我回过头的时候 克洛伊不在我身后 |
[22:03] | Just a wall of gas. | 只有一堵毒气组成的墙 |
[22:06] | I didn’t want to close that door. | 我不想关门的 |
[22:09] | But I did. | 但是我关了 |
[22:12] | And then her face was there. | 然后看到她在门里面 |
[22:22] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[22:23] | But when I look at you now, | 但我现在看着你 |
[22:24] | all I see is the fact that Chloe is no longer with us. | 我只看到一个事实 就是克洛伊已经不在了 |
[22:29] | And I have to live with that. | 而我必须背负这份愧疚 |
[22:37] | You get the feeling like we’re the new kids in school? | 有没有觉得我们像是学校里的新生 |
[22:39] | Yeah, except all the teachers are freaks | 没错 只不过所有的老师都是怪物 |
[22:41] | and the students are weirdos. | 学生都是怪胎 |
[22:45] | I’d stay away from the mashed potatoes. | 要我就不会吃这些土豆泥 |
[22:47] | Uh, they look good to me. | 我觉得土豆泥不错 |
[22:49] | Looks can be deceiving. | 表象会骗人 |
[22:51] | They-they make ’em with rutabaga. | 他们在土豆泥里加了甘蓝 |
[22:54] | There’s a lot of rutabaga up here. | 这里有很多甘蓝 |
[23:02] | Crap, I’m so sorry. | 糟了 对不起 |
[23:04] | Don’t worry about it. | 没事 |
[23:07] | Run. | 逃走 |
[23:08] | What? | 什么 |
[23:09] | First chance you get, run. | 一有机会就马上逃走 |
[23:11] | Maddie. | 玛蒂 |
[23:13] | What happened here? | 怎么回事 |
[23:15] | Clumsy me. I, uh… | 是我笨手笨脚 |
[23:17] | I swear my hands are still numb from the cold. | 我的手被冻麻了 还没恢复 |
[23:22] | Can you get Jamie another plate? | 你能帮杰米再拿一个盘子吗 |
[23:24] | Sure thing, Curtis. | 当然 柯蒂斯 |
[23:28] | Clean this up, will you? | 把这里清理干净 好吗 |
[23:32] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[23:37] | At least now we know it’s poisoning the trees. | 至少我们现在知道是蛇导致树木中毒 |
[23:39] | That stuff he threw up, the glass, | 他吐出的那种玻璃 |
[23:42] | same stuff we saw in the orchard. | 我们在果园里也看过 |
[23:43] | Snake shed it like molted skin. | 蛇像蜕皮一样排出玻璃 |
[23:46] | Given the amount of glass we saw in the orchard, | 基于我们在果园里看到的玻璃量 |
[23:48] | there must be thousands of snakes. | 肯定有成千上万条蛇 |
[23:50] | So where are all the snakes hiding? | 那这些蛇都躲在哪呢 |
[23:55] | Snake came in through the toilet, right? | 蛇是从厕所里钻出来的对吧 |
[23:56] | It certainly looks like it. | 看来是这样 |
[23:58] | I think I got an idea. | 我想我有办法 |
[24:00] | This is the aquifer that runs underneath your property. | 这是在你的农场下方流过的蓄水层 |
[24:03] | It supplies water to all the farms in the county. | 给县里所有的农场提供水源 |
[24:06] | My thought is that the snakes are shedding their toxic glass | 我认为蛇排出的有毒玻璃 |
[24:08] | directly into your farm’s water supply. | 直接进入了农场的供水系统 |
[24:11] | What about the drinking water? | 那么饮用水呢 |
[24:12] | The county draws it from the river, | 饮用水是县里从河里抽的 |
[24:13] | so at least we don’t have to worry about contamination. | 所以至少我们不必担心饮用水有污染 |
[24:15] | But we do. Your aquifer feeds into tons | 但是我们担心 你的蓄水层流入了 |
[24:18] | of other public water sources for hundreds of miles. | 给数百里的其它公用水源中 |
[24:21] | Your farm is only the beginning. | 你的农场只是开始 |
[24:22] | So these snakes, | 所以这些蛇 |
[24:23] | they’re going to poison the entire Pacific Northwest. | 将会污染整个太平洋西北地区 |
[24:26] | Countless innocent people are gonna be drinking poison | 除非我们采取行动 否则无数无辜的人 |
[24:30] | directly from their kitchen sinks unless we do something. | 将会直接从厨房水池里饮用有毒的水 |
[24:32] | So how do we stop it? | 我们要怎么阻止呢 |
[24:34] | Poison them. | 毒死它们 |
[24:35] | Before they poison us. | 以免它们先毒死我们 |
[24:46] | You shouldn’t be back here. | 你们不该到这后面来 |
[24:47] | Why did you tell us to run? | 你为什么叫我们逃走 |
[24:48] | ‘Cause you’re gonna end up outside the fence anyway. | 因为你们最后还是会被放逐在栅栏外 |
[24:52] | Might as well have a chance. | 逃走也许有一线生机 |
[24:54] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[24:55] | Tonight is another vote. | 今晚要再次投票 |
[24:57] | Vote? | 投票 |
[24:59] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[25:00] | What are they voting on? | 投什么票 |
[25:01] | The feeding. | 喂食 |
[25:02] | “The feeding?” | “喂食” |
[25:04] | What the hell is that? | 那到底是什么 |
[25:05] | You’ll find out soon enough. | 你们很快就知道了 |
[25:09] | I’m disappointed, Maddie. | 我很失望 玛蒂 |
[25:14] | No! No! No! | 不不不 |
[25:35] | Glad to see you still have some fight in you. | 很高兴看到你还有些斗志 |
[25:38] | You’re gonna need it. | 你会需要斗志的 |
[25:42] | Both of you. | 你俩都是 |
[26:15] | Just tell me how it will work. | 告诉我这要怎么起作用 |
[26:19] | I’d rather not. | 我不想 |
[26:21] | Mitch, you are using my lab to make a poison | 米奇 你正在用我的实验室制作毒药 |
[26:24] | that you want to dump into the water supply, | 你还想把这种毒药放进供水系统里 |
[26:26] | so just lose the misunderstood misanthrope act | 所以放弃这种令人误解的愤世嫉俗行为 |
[26:28] | and tell me how it will work, | 告诉我这要怎么起作用 |
[26:30] | or I will shut it down. | 否则我会关闭实验室 |
[26:34] | I’ve never known anybody who threatens to take their ball away | 我真不知道谁能比你更常威胁 |
[26:37] | and go home more than you do. Mom. | 要拿走别人的球然后回家 老妈 |
[26:40] | I would’ve thought by now you wouldn’t let personal issues | 我以为你现在已经不会让私人恩怨 |
[26:42] | get in the way of, well, saving the world. | 妨碍我们拯救世界了 |
[26:43] | Personal? You made it personal. | 私人 是你把事情弄成私人恩怨的 |
[26:45] | We were finally on our way to go get Jamie. | 我们终于要去找杰米了 |
[26:48] | You come and yank us out of the air. | 你过来然后拖住了我们 |
[26:49] | Damn it, Mitch, I brought you here. | 该死 米奇 是我带你来这里的 |
[26:50] | I gave you this lab, this plane, | 我给了你这间实验室 这架飞机 |
[26:52] | because I believe in you. | 因为我相信你 |
[26:55] | Eleanor sent me dozens of alternatives | 埃莉诺给了我几十个取代诺亚计划的 |
[26:57] | to the Noah Objective. | 其他选择 |
[26:59] | I passed on all of them until I saw your name. | 我略过了所有选择 直到我看见你的名字 |
[27:01] | All of this is because I know you better than anyone. | 我给你这一切 是因为我比任何人都了解你 |
[27:05] | You’re the best at what you do, | 你是这一行里最棒的 |
[27:06] | you just needed someone to back you up. | 你只是需要有人支援你 |
[27:10] | So tell me, did I bet on the right horse? | 所以告诉我 我下对赌注了吗 |
[27:24] | The vomeronasal organ. | 犁鼻器 |
[27:26] | Also known as Jacobson’s organ. | 也称为雅各布逊氏器 |
[27:30] | It’s a sort of… | 这是一种 |
[27:33] | primitive olfactory receptor. | 原始的嗅觉受器 |
[27:35] | It sits in front of the brain. | 它位于脑部前方 |
[27:36] | When a snake flicks its tongue, | 当蛇抽动舌头时 |
[27:37] | it’s gathering particles to process | 它会收集分子 |
[27:39] | through its Jacobson’s organ. | 经由雅各布逊氏器来分析 |
[27:42] | This formula, | 这个配方 |
[27:44] | when ingested, will cause that organ to swell. | 被消化时 会使那个器官肿胀 |
[27:49] | Till it presses against the brain, | 直到它压迫脑部 |
[27:52] | shutting off all the snake’s… | 使蛇的所有身体机能 |
[27:55] | bodily functions. | 都停止运作 |
[27:56] | How do we know that it won’t hurt humans? | 我们怎么知道这个配方不会伤害人类 |
[28:08] | – We good? – Yeah. | -没问题了吧 -没了 |
[28:09] | ‘Cause I got to make a whole bunch of this stuff. | 因为我得做一大堆这种东西 |
[28:19] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[28:24] | Uh… we got a problem in here. | 我们这里出问题了 |
[28:28] | Are you okay? | 你们没事吧 |
[28:32] | Uh, for the moment. | 目前没事 |
[28:35] | Where’s the poison? | 毒药在哪 |
[28:36] | Einstein over here drank it. | 我们的爱因斯坦喝掉了 |
[28:37] | You did what? | 你做了什么 |
[28:38] | I was making a point. | 我只是想证明药对人安全 |
[28:40] | I’ll get the tranqs. | 我去拿麻醉枪 |
[28:42] | I got this. | 让我来 |
[28:44] | Jackson… | 杰克逊 |
[28:45] | Easy. Easy. | 放松 放松 |
[28:58] | You sure you want to do this? | 你确定要这么做 |
[28:59] | Easy. | 放松 |
[29:04] | Rafiki. | 朋友 |
[29:21] | My God. | 天啊 |
[29:32] | – Rafiki, how did you… – We should talk. | -朋友 你怎么 -我们应该谈谈 |
[29:35] | Give me the formula for the poison. | 给我毒药的配方 |
[29:37] | I’ll have my guy start synthesizing it. | 我让我的人开始合成毒药 |
[29:38] | And then we can leave for Caraquet? | 然后我们能去卡拉凯特了吗 |
[29:40] | – Yes we can. – “We?” | -对 我们能去了 -“我们” |
[29:42] | You can explain on the way. | 你可以在途中解释 |
[29:46] | Tomorrow another feeding is upon us. | 明天另一次喂食就要到来了 |
[29:48] | So, tonight we vote. | 所以我们今晚来表决 |
[29:50] | Why do we have to vote? | 我们为什么要表决 |
[29:51] | Can’t we just feed those two to the animals? | 我们不能直接把那两个人喂给动物吃吗 |
[29:53] | We all agreed to abide by the vote. | 我们都同意要遵守表决结果 |
[29:55] | You don’t have to do this. | 你们不需要这么做 |
[29:57] | Help is coming. | 救援要来了 |
[29:58] | I wish that were true. | 我希望那是真的 |
[29:59] | But we’ve all learned | 但我们都已经知道 |
[30:01] | that we need to help ourselves. | 我们得自力更生 |
[30:03] | We guarantee the safety of the many | 我们牺牲少数人 |
[30:06] | with the sacrifice of the few. | 保证多数人的安全 |
[30:07] | Do you really think that you’ve made some kind of deal | 你真的认为你与外面的动物达成 |
[30:10] | with what’s out there? | 某种协议了吗 |
[30:11] | We do. | 没错 |
[30:12] | How else to explain that we’re still here? | 不然怎么解释我们还活着 |
[30:15] | Since we began the feedings, we’ve had no unexpected attacks. | 自从我们开始喂食就不再遭受突然攻击了 |
[30:19] | Which is why it must continue. | 这就是为什么必须持续喂食 |
[30:21] | Let’s just vote, Gwen. | 我们直接表决吧 格温 |
[30:23] | Okay. Nominations. | 好 提名吧 |
[30:25] | I nominate the girl. | 我提名那个女孩 |
[30:27] | Jamie. | 杰米 |
[30:28] | Wait a minute. I’ll go with Jamie. | 慢着 我和杰米一起 |
[30:30] | Any seconds? | 赞成吗 |
[30:31] | Aye. | 赞成 |
[30:33] | We need another. | 我们还需要一位 |
[30:34] | I nominate Maddie. | 我提名玛蒂 |
[30:36] | No. She’s just a child. | 不 她只是个孩子 |
[30:38] | Who’s subject to the vote like everyone else here. | 她和这里的其他人一样 也得遵守表决结果 |
[30:41] | Any seconds? | 赞成吗 |
[30:42] | – Aye. – No! Just take me! | -赞成 -不 换我吧 |
[30:44] | No, that’s okay. | 没事的 |
[30:46] | I’d rather be eaten by wild goats | 我宁愿被野羊吃了 |
[30:48] | then spend another second with you monsters. | 也不愿和这些怪物再待下去了 |
[30:50] | Jamie and Maddie. | 杰米和玛蒂 |
[30:52] | – All in favor. – Aye. | -都赞成吗 -赞成 |
[30:55] | Opposed. | 反对的人 |
[30:56] | – You people, you’re crazy! – Enough. | -你们这群人都疯了 -够了 |
[30:59] | It’s been decided. | 此事已定 |
[31:01] | Tomorrow morning… | 明早… |
[31:04] | this month’s feeding will commence. | 本月的喂食开始 |
[31:26] | My mom used to teach here. | 我妈之前是这里的老师 |
[31:31] | Art. | 教艺术 |
[31:32] | She was a total hippie. | 她就是个嬉皮士 |
[31:36] | Always wanted to teach children the beauty in the world. | 老想告诉孩子们世界的美 |
[31:40] | What happened to her? | 她后来怎么了 |
[31:44] | Instead, it was the animals. | 最后被动物杀死了 |
[31:51] | I’m sorry. | 节哀 |
[31:53] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[32:01] | It’s probably better she never saw any of this. | 她没看到这些说不定更好 |
[32:04] | There’s nothing beautiful left in Caraquet. | 卡拉凯特已经没剩什么美好的东西了 |
[32:07] | Well, Caraquet– the world– | 卡拉凯特 整个世界 |
[32:09] | is not what it used to be. | 已经和之前不同了 |
[32:12] | But you cannot give up. | 但你不能放弃 |
[32:14] | There’s nothing we can do. | 我们无能为力 |
[32:15] | The Feeding’s in a few hours. I mean… | 还有几小时就要开始喂食了 |
[32:27] | Don’t be so sure. | 说不定还有机会 |
[32:32] | Why did you not tell us this before? | 你之前怎么不告诉我们 |
[32:33] | I wanted to. | 我想说来着 |
[32:34] | Chloe and I shut it down. | 克洛伊和我阻止了他 |
[32:35] | – But why? – What if he goes berserk | -为什么 -万一他发狂了 |
[32:37] | and starts attacking people, like Kovacs did? | 像科瓦奇一样攻击人类怎么办 |
[32:39] | She’s right. Is it even safe for Jackson to be here? | 她说得对 杰克逊在这安全吗 |
[32:41] | Well, like it or not, I have to be, | 无论如何 我必须在这儿 |
[32:43] | because without me, you have no cure. | 没有我 就没有解药 |
[32:46] | All right. | 好了 |
[32:47] | There’s something you all should see. | 你们得看看这个 |
[32:52] | This is the DNA molecule | 这是我们在高中生物课上 |
[32:53] | we all came to know and love in high school biology. | 学过的DNA分子链 |
[32:56] | Double helix. | 双螺旋 |
[32:58] | Two strands of genetic information, | 两股基因信息 |
[33:00] | elegantly entwined together. | 优美地绕在一起 |
[33:02] | This… | 这个… |
[33:04] | is what Jackson’s DNA looks like. | 是杰克逊DNA的样子 |
[33:06] | The mutation has caused it to develop a third strand. | 他的DNA变异出第三股分子链 |
[33:09] | A Triple-Helix? | 三螺旋 |
[33:10] | And this structure isn’t unique to just Jackson. | 不光杰克逊的DNA是这样的结构 |
[33:12] | He shares it with the vultures, the ants, the sloth, the snakes. | 之前的秃鹫 蚂蚁 树懒和蛇都是这样 |
[33:17] | So… tell us about the cure. | 说说解药吧 |
[33:19] | Okay. Well, Jackson is the key. | 好 杰克逊是其中的关键 |
[33:22] | Because this Triple-Helix structure | 这个三螺旋结构 |
[33:23] | isn’t the only thing his DNA shares with these animals. | 不是他的DNA和那些动物的唯一共同点 |
[33:27] | They also share genomic fossils. | 他们的基因化石也一样 |
[33:29] | Extinct genes. | 灭绝的基因 |
[33:30] | Genetic instructions that were silenced millions of years ago, | 千百万年前消失的基因指令 |
[33:33] | thought to be non-functional until now. | 之前我们以为那都没有功能了 |
[33:38] | If you think of the rungs on a ladder, | 把这想象成梯子上的梯级 |
[33:40] | each rung contains genomic fossils from a different animal. | 每个梯级包含一种不同动物的基因化石 |
[33:44] | If I can identify each one, and its animal source, | 如果我可以识别每一级的动物源 |
[33:48] | I should be able to come up with a cure | 就应该能研制出解药 |
[33:49] | and reverse the mutation. | 来逆转变异过程 |
[33:51] | You already know four, right? | 你已经知道四种了 对吧 |
[33:53] | And they all check out. | 而且都确定无误了 |
[33:54] | So that leaves us three more animals to identify and capture. | 所以我们还要再识别和抓到三种动物 |
[33:58] | Once we’ve identified all seven genomic fossils, | 只要我们识别了所有七种基因化石 |
[34:01] | I should be able to eliminate that third strand. | 我应该可以消除第三股分子链 |
[34:04] | Sounds like you got your work cut out for you. | 看来你要做的事有很多 |
[34:07] | We could use your help. | 我们需要你的帮助 |
[34:11] | Be good to have you with us on the team. | 你能加入就更好了 |
[34:15] | What do you say? | 你觉得呢 |
[34:21] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[34:29] | Nice pep rally in there. | 动员会说得不错 |
[34:32] | Wasn’t a pep rally. | 那不是动员会 |
[34:34] | It’s, uh, it’s the truth. | 我说实话而已 |
[34:36] | I’m glad you’re gonna stay with us. | 很开心你愿意留下 |
[34:38] | I know you are. | 我知道 |
[34:40] | But you don’t want me on the team | 但你希望我留下的原因 |
[34:41] | because of the way I make blueberry pancakes | 不是因为喜欢我做的蓝莓蛋糕 |
[34:43] | or to borrow my hip-hop mix tape. | 或是能借我的嘻哈混音带 |
[34:46] | You want me here to put a bullet in your head | 你让我留下是想在自己变得跟科瓦奇一样时 |
[34:48] | if you end up like Kovacs. | 让我给你一枪 |
[34:54] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[34:55] | Mitch, Abe… they won’t be able to. | 米奇 亚伯 他们下不了手 |
[34:57] | – But I can. Because… – Yeah. | -但是我下得了手 因为 -对 |
[35:00] | …because I shut the door on Chloe. | 因为我没等克洛伊就关门了 |
[35:04] | Maybe you’re right. | 或许你是对的 |
[35:06] | Maybe I did have three seconds. | 或许我确实有三秒的时间 |
[35:08] | Maybe not. | 或许没有 |
[35:10] | I hesitated. | 我犹豫了 |
[35:12] | Maybe if I hesitated more, | 或许如果我再犹豫一会儿 |
[35:14] | Chloe would be alive. | 克洛伊现在就还活着 |
[35:16] | But you… you go sideways, | 但是你 如果你失控了 |
[35:18] | like the monster that killed my friends? | 变得跟杀我朋友的那个怪物一样 |
[35:20] | I won’t hesitate. | 我绝不会犹豫 |
[35:23] | That’s a promise. | 我保证 |
[35:31] | – He’s so cute. – Oh, yes. | -它好可爱 -是啊 |
[35:33] | Can I touch him? | 我能摸摸它吗 |
[35:33] | Absolutely, madam. | 当然 女士 |
[35:36] | You know, I think he wants you to have this. | 我认为他想给你这个 |
[35:38] | Oh, does he? | 是吗 |
[35:39] | Ah, yes, madam. | 是的 女士 |
[35:40] | This is the symbol Osram Ne Nsoroma. | 这是月神的标志 |
[35:42] | It means “The moon and the star.” | 代表”月亮和星辰” |
[35:45] | Love. Harmony. | 爱 和谐 |
[35:46] | Harmony. | 和谐 |
[35:47] | I think we could all use a little bit more harmony, you know? | 我们都需要和谐一点 对吧 |
[36:01] | How are you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[36:10] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:18] | Chloe never stopped believing that she could fix this. | 克洛伊一直坚信她能找到解决办法 |
[36:22] | It’s all she wanted. | 这是她最大的心愿 |
[36:26] | It’s what she died for. | 她也是因此而死 |
[36:33] | And she’s never gonna be able to see it. | 可是她没机会亲眼见到了 |
[36:38] | I remember when I was a little boy, | 我记得我小时候 |
[36:40] | at my grandmother’s funeral. | 在我祖母的葬礼上 |
[36:43] | When all the mourners sang, | 凭吊的人开始唱哀歌时 |
[36:45] | I asked my papa | 我问我爸爸 |
[36:48] | “What’s the point of singing these songs | 祖母又听不到了 还唱这些歌 |
[36:52] | if Grandma cannot hear it?” | 有什么意义 |
[36:55] | What did he say? | 他怎么说的 |
[36:57] | He said the songs are not sung | 他说歌不是唱给 |
[37:00] | for those we sing to, | 听的人的 |
[37:02] | but for the singer. | 而是唱给唱的人的 |
[37:10] | I want to see that world again, Abe. | 我想再次看到那个世界 亚伯 |
[37:13] | You will. | 会的 |
[37:18] | – To Chloe. – To Chloe. | -敬克洛伊 -敬克洛伊 |
[37:37] | Jamie! | 杰米 |
[37:41] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[37:43] | Can I at least say good-bye? | 至少让我道别吧 |
[37:48] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[37:52] | Gwen! | 格温 |
[37:53] | Please, please, please! This isn’t fair, please… | 求你了求你了 这不公平 |
[37:56] | I will do anything! Please, I will do anything! | 我愿意做任何事 求你了 我愿意做任何事 |
[37:58] | Take this. | 拿着这个 |
[38:00] | Throw it in one of the barrels by the fence. | 扔到栅栏那边的桶里去 |
[38:02] | Gwen, please! No! | 格温 求你了 不要 |
[38:04] | – This isn’t fair! This isn’t… – Let’s go. | -这不公平 这不… -走吧 |
[38:06] | – Please! – Unlock it! | -求你了 -开门 |
[38:07] | Open the gate! | 开门 |
[38:08] | No! | 不 |
[38:10] | Help! | 救命 |
[38:12] | Stop! | 住手 |
[38:15] | No! | 不 |
[38:17] | No! Stop! Stop! | 不 住手 住手 |
[38:24] | We’re not done here. | 我们还没完 |
[38:28] | I think we are. | 我看已经完了 |
[38:36] | Did it work? | 管用了吗 |
[38:37] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[39:13] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[39:18] | The bus. | 汽车那边 |
[39:28] | See if you can find the key. | 看看能不能找到钥匙 |
[39:30] | Let me in! | 让我上去 |
[39:31] | Jamie, let me… | 杰米 让我… |
[39:33] | Jamie, please, please! | 杰米 求你了 |
[39:36] | No. | 不 |
[39:38] | Jamie! | 杰米 |
[39:43] | Let go! | 放开 |
[40:12] | – Take Maddie out the back. – Where are you going? | -带玛蒂去车后面 -你去哪里 |
[40:14] | I’m gonna draw ’em the other way. | 我把它们引向另一边 |
[40:15] | What? Like hell you are. | 什么 你别闹好吗 |
[40:16] | I brought you to Caraquet, | 是我带你来了卡拉凯特 |
[40:18] | and I’m gonna get you out. Go. | 我一定要把你带出去 快去 |
[40:43] | How many people are in the school? | 学校里有多少人 |
[40:49] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |