时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | A year ago, the animals started acting strangely, | 一年前 动物开始出现怪异表现 |
[00:04] | but no one noticed… | 但没人注意到 |
[00:06] | …until they began attacking, | 直到它们开始攻击人类 |
[00:08] | coordinating, | 相互合作 |
[00:09] | evolving. | 进化 |
[00:10] | The animals were mutating, | 动物变异了 |
[00:12] | and it was happening faster than anyoneexpected. | 而且速度比所有人预期的都快 |
[00:14] | The government came up with a plan. | 政府想出了一个计划 |
[00:16] | Thanks to the Noah Objective, | 感谢诺亚计划 |
[00:18] | in six to ten years, the world’s animal population | 六到十年后 全世界的动物数量 |
[00:21] | will be thriving once again. | 会再次繁荣起来 |
[00:23] | You cannot exterminate every animal on the planet | 你不能消灭地球上的所有动物 |
[00:26] | and then repopulate it. | 然后再重新繁衍 |
[00:28] | But messing with Mother Nature could be catastrophic, | 但扰乱自然母亲会造成灾难 |
[00:30] | so a group of us are trying to save the animals. | 因此我们一群人开始尽力拯救动物 |
[00:33] | Jackson Oz and Abraham Kenyatta, | 杰克逊·奥兹和亚伯拉罕·肯亚塔 |
[00:35] | animal experts. | 是动物专家 |
[00:37] | Dariela Marzan, Army Ranger. | 达瑞拉·马赞 是陆军突击队队员 |
[00:40] | Jamie Campbell, | 杰米·坎贝尔 |
[00:42] | a reporter who’s been following this story, found me, | 是一名在跟踪报导的记者 她找到了我 |
[00:45] | Mitch Morgan, a veterinary pathologist. | 米奇·摩根 一名兽医病理学家 |
[00:48] | Together, we’re going to find a cure for the animals. | 我们将一起找到治好动物的解药 |
[00:52] | Time is running out. | 时间不多了 |
[00:56] | Hold your fire. | 不要开火 |
[00:57] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[00:58] | She’s my stepmom. | 她是我的继母 |
[00:59] | My name is Allison Shaw. | 我叫艾莉森·肖 |
[01:00] | I’m the Deputy Secretary of Defense. | 我是国防部副部长 |
[01:02] | And yes, I was mad to Mitch’s father. | 没错 我嫁给了米奇的父亲 |
[01:05] | When I was saying good-bye to Chloe, | 我跟克洛伊道别的时候 |
[01:07] | I started crying black tears. | 我流出了黑色的眼泪 |
[01:09] | You’re displaying the same symptomatology as Kovacs. | 你现在的症状跟科瓦奇一样 |
[01:11] | So I’m evolving. | 所以说我在进化 |
[01:12] | We still good on our deal? | 我们的交易还有效吗 |
[01:14] | Put a bullet in your head if you turn into a rage machine? | 你疯了之后把你一枪爆头吗 |
[01:16] | – Yeah, we’re good. – Good. | -可以 完全没问题 -很好 |
[01:18] | ‘Cause I noticed that you and Abe are getting pretty close. | 因为我发现你和亚伯走得很近 |
[01:21] | If killing you means saving lives, | 如果杀了你意味着拯救生命 |
[01:23] | there’s no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[01:24] | How could Davies create a gas | 戴维斯怎么可能让一种毒气 |
[01:26] | that targets a gene that you can’t even find? | 以你都找不到的基因为目标 |
[01:29] | Yeah, he’d have to have somebody even smarter than me | 对 他肯定得找个比我还聪明的人 |
[01:31] | to figure it out. | 找到这一基因 |
[01:32] | The TX-14 gas was working perfectly till you sabotaged it. | TX-14毒气本来效果很好 是你破坏了它 |
[01:36] | I think I made myself clear. | 我已经说得很清楚了 |
[01:38] | I’m not telling you anything until I see my son. | 不见到我儿子 我什么都不会告诉你的 |
[01:55] | Okay. | 好了 |
[02:00] | Come on, sweetie. | 好了 亲爱的 |
[02:05] | That’s my girl. | 乖乖的 |
[02:12] | There you go. | 好了 |
[02:15] | Okay. | 好了 |
[03:07] | Thanks to your escapades in Lisbon, | 多亏你们在里斯本的急智 |
[03:09] | we now have an eyewitness to the 1895 Courier events. | 我们现在有1895年《情报员》事件的目击者了 |
[03:12] | It’s not as if jellyfish have eyes. | 水母又没有眼睛 |
[03:15] | No, they don’t. | 是啊 |
[03:16] | Nor do they have brains or heats. | 也没有大脑或心脏 |
[03:17] | What they do have is immortal cells. | 但他们有永生细胞 |
[03:20] | Cells that tell us that this guy | 这些细胞表面 这家伙 |
[03:21] | was exposed to a whole bunch of radiation back in 1895. | 1895年遭到了大量辐射 |
[03:24] | Enough to cause a genetic mutation. | 足以诱发基因变异 |
[03:27] | A mutation that I am calling… | 这种变异被我称为 |
[03:29] | The ghost gene. | 鬼影基因 |
[03:31] | Thanks, man, for stealing my thunder. | 多谢抢我的风头 |
[03:33] | Anyway, the ghost gene is what’s causing the Triple Helix | 总之 鬼影基因是导致三螺旋现象 |
[03:35] | to develop in all the animals we’ve seen. | 出现在我们见过的那些动物身上的原因 |
[03:37] | Where does this radiation come from? | 这辐射是哪来的 |
[03:39] | Excellent question, Abraham. | 问得好 亚伯拉罕 |
[03:41] | Meet Leonard Pierce. Pseudo-scientist, | 这位是莱纳德·皮尔斯 伪科学家 |
[03:44] | thief, entertainer. | 小偷 表演者 |
[03:46] | Right after the X-ray was invented, | X光发明后 |
[03:48] | Leonard stole the technology, travelled around the globe | 莱纳德盗取了这种技术 环球旅行 |
[03:51] | x-raying animals and any people | 到处给动物和 |
[03:54] | who were stupid enough to give him a dime. | 蠢到给他送钱的人做X光片 |
[03:56] | Any guesses where he picked up this vulture? | 有谁能猜到这只秃鹰他是在哪找到的吗 |
[03:57] | 神奇的X光仪 能看透皮肤 能看到秃鹫内里 看看透明的水母 | |
[04:00] | Argentina? | 阿根廷吗 |
[04:01] | Wow, you guys are good. | 你们真厉害 |
[04:02] | Does this mean that all Triple-Helix animals | 那么所有三螺旋动物 |
[04:04] | are descended from the ones that Pierce x-rayed? Even the ants? | 都源自被皮尔斯拍过X光片的吗 包括蚂蚁 |
[04:07] | Well, I’m guessing the ants got zapped on accident, but yeah. | 我猜蚂蚁是意外被辐射了 但是没错 |
[04:11] | What about Kovacs? | 科瓦奇呢 |
[04:13] | Kovacs’ great-great-grandfather lived in Budapest | 科瓦奇的曾曾祖父住在布达佩斯 |
[04:15] | around the time that Pierce rolled through. | 皮尔斯路过那里时他也在 |
[04:17] | He must’ve been x-rayed by Pierce | 他肯定曾被皮尔斯照过X光 |
[04:18] | and then passed this ghost gene down to Kovacs. | 随后把鬼影基因遗传给了科瓦奇 |
[04:20] | What about me? | 那我呢 |
[04:22] | I mean, did my dad have the, uh… ghost gene? | 我爸也有鬼影基因吗 |
[04:26] | Truth is either one of your parents could’ve given it to you. | 事实上 可能是你父母中任何一个遗传给你的 |
[04:29] | I haven’t found a link yet | 我还没找到 |
[04:30] | between your ancestors and Pierce, but… | 你祖先和皮尔斯之间的联系 但是 |
[04:32] | it’s got to be there. | 肯定是有的 |
[04:33] | So, you’re saying that some travelling carnie grifter from the 1890s | 你是说一个1890年代的环游马戏团骗子 |
[04:37] | inadvertently invented the Triple-Helix. | 无意中发明了三螺旋 |
[04:40] | Yeah, that is exactly what I’m saying. | 是的 我就是这意思 |
[04:42] | And if we are gonna un-invent it, | 如果我们想逆转它 |
[04:43] | we’ve got to find descendants | 我们得找到所有 |
[04:45] | from everyone of those animals that he zapped. | 他照过的动物的后裔 |
[04:46] | Eventually Pierce set up shop in Holbeach, England. | 皮尔斯最终在英格兰霍尔比奇定居 |
[04:49] | But as his animals started showing troubling side effects, | 但随着他的动物开始表现出令人困扰的副作用 |
[04:52] | he closed his doors and hid his work. | 他关了门 并把研究藏了起来 |
[04:54] | And now, we are gonna go find it. | 现在 我们要去把它找出来 |
[04:56] | We tracked down Pierce’s last known address. | 我们追踪到了皮尔斯的最后已知地址 |
[04:59] | If you guys can find the complete list of animals he x-rayed, | 如果你们能查明所有被他拍过的动物清单 |
[05:01] | we can stop chasing storms. | 我们就能不用再追逐风暴了 |
[05:03] | We’ll know exactly what animals we need for the cure. | 我们将知道究竟需要哪些动物来做解药 |
[05:06] | Jay on top, | 总之 |
[05:06] | we should be able to do it in time to save… | 我们应该来得及解救 |
[05:09] | everyone. | 所有人 |
[05:12] | Wheels down in 20 minutes. | 20分钟后降落 |
[05:24] | What are we drinking? | 我们喝什么 |
[05:28] | I’m drinking vodka. | 我在喝伏特加 |
[05:29] | Excellent choice. | 好选择 |
[05:30] | Okay then, me too. | 那好 我也喝 |
[05:43] | Life was a lot simpler | 我们上次 |
[05:45] | last time we were drinking vodka on a plane. | 在飞机上一起喝伏特加时 生活可简单多了 |
[05:47] | Yeah, and then the plane fell out of the sky. | 是啊 然后飞机坠落了 |
[05:52] | Well, I was referring to everything pre-sky falling. | 我是指坠机之前的一切 |
[06:06] | Kind of feels like a lifetime ago. | 感觉好像过了一辈子了 |
[06:10] | I mean, the whole world has changed. | 全世界都变了 |
[06:16] | You want to know the worst part? | 你知道最糟的吗 |
[06:18] | I thought that drink was a celebration. | 我以为那杯酒是庆祝 |
[06:23] | I thought we’d actually won. | 我以为我们真的赢了 |
[06:26] | The cure worked, and Reiden was exposed, and… | 解药成功了 雷登被曝光了 |
[06:29] | for once in the history of the world, | 终于有一次 |
[06:33] | little guy ended up on top. | 小人物成功了 |
[06:38] | I was blisteringly naive. | 我简直太天真了 |
[06:42] | And I won’t make that mistake again. | 我再不会犯那种错了 |
[06:44] | So what are you gonna do? You gonna quit? | 你打算怎么办 放弃吗 |
[06:47] | You getting off the party plane? | 离开派对飞机 |
[06:51] | No. | 不 |
[06:54] | No, we-we started this thing together. | 不 这件事是我们一起开始的 |
[06:58] | And we’re gonna finish it together. | 我们要一起完成 |
[07:02] | But… | 但是 |
[07:04] | spoiler alert, | 剧透 |
[07:06] | I don’t think it ends well. | 我觉得结局不会好的 |
[07:23] | So… | 那么 |
[07:25] | you tell her that we’re benching her? | 你告诉她我们要让她坐冷板凳了吗 |
[07:27] | Why would I tell her that? | 我为什么要说这话 |
[07:28] | She’s unstable, you agree that she’s a liability. | 她不稳定 你也同意她是累赘 |
[07:31] | No, I agree that she’s hurting. | 不 我同意她很受伤 |
[07:35] | So, what, you’re gonna kiss her boo-boos to make it better? | 怎么 你打算亲亲她 让她好起来吗 |
[07:37] | She’s a wild card. | 她是个变数 |
[07:38] | Davies is looking for any opening | 戴维斯在寻找一切 |
[07:40] | to destroy what we’re doing here. | 毁掉我们工作的机会 |
[07:41] | You cannot let her open that window. | 你不能让她制造那样的机会 |
[07:43] | She won’t. | 她不会的 |
[07:46] | She just needs some time. | 她就是需要时间 |
[07:47] | How much time? | 多久 |
[07:49] | You know, if she hadn’t come sneaking into my zoo, | 如果不是她跑来我的动物园找我 |
[07:51] | squawking about Reiden and bunch of lions, | 跟我说雷登国际和一群狮子的事 |
[07:53] | I wouldn’t even be here. | 我也不会在这里了 |
[07:55] | So? | 所以呢 |
[07:56] | What’s that mean? | 什么意思 |
[07:57] | So that means she gets as much time as she needs. | 意思是她想花多久就花多久 |
[08:01] | And I’m done talking about it. | 我不想再谈了 |
[08:03] | Time for lights out. | 该熄灯了 |
[08:05] | Lights out? | 熄灯 |
[08:06] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[08:07] | Because if the Mitch I once knew heard you say that, | 因为要是以前我认识的米奇听到你这么说 |
[08:09] | he would call you a… | 他肯定会叫你… |
[08:12] | He’d be very disappointed. | 他会很失望 |
[08:14] | One more drink. | 再喝一杯 |
[08:17] | I’ll show you where I hide the good stuff. | 我来告诉你我把好东西都藏哪儿了 |
[08:40] | Jackson? | 杰克逊 |
[08:41] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[08:45] | Jackson! | 杰克逊 |
[08:50] | That’s it, I’m going to bed. | 好了 我要上床了 |
[08:52] | Is that an invitation? | 你是在邀请我吗 |
[08:55] | We have a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[08:59] | A few problems maybe. | 也许还不止一个麻烦 |
[09:00] | Jackson just took off in one of the trucks. | 杰克逊刚把其中一辆车开走了 |
[09:20] | Jackson? | 杰克逊 |
[09:21] | Stay back. Let me handle this. | 后退 让我来处理 |
[09:27] | Jackson, what are you doing? | 杰克逊 你在干什么 |
[09:28] | We have to bury Chloe! | 我们要埋葬克洛伊 |
[09:33] | Jackson. | 杰克逊 |
[09:37] | Jackson… | 杰克逊 |
[09:37] | We have to bury her, you understand? | 我们要埋葬她 你明白吗 |
[09:39] | – We have to bury Chloe. – Jackson, | -我们要埋葬克洛伊 -杰克逊 |
[09:40] | – we sent her body back to France. – No, no, no. | -我们把她的遗体送回法国了 -不不不 |
[09:42] | Her family’s going to bury her. | 她的家人要将她下葬 |
[09:44] | – Remember! – We have to bury her. | -记住 -我们要埋葬她 |
[09:45] | Rafiki! | 朋友 |
[09:48] | Come back to me. | 醒一醒 |
[09:50] | All Good Children Are Growing Teeth. | 好孩子都在长牙 |
[09:53] | All Good Children Are Growing Teeth. | 好孩子都在长牙 |
[09:54] | All Good Children Are Growing Teeth. | 好孩子都在长牙 |
[09:56] | All Good Children Are Growing Teeth. | 好孩子都在长牙 |
[09:58] | – What? – All Good Children…Are Growing Teeth. | -什么 -好孩子都在长牙 |
[10:01] | All Good Children Are Growing Teeth. | 好孩子都在长牙 |
[10:02] | – He’s not making any sense. – Yes, he is. | -他根本就是在说胡话 -没有 |
[10:05] | I know exactly what he’s saying. | 我知道他要说什么 |
[10:07] | All Good Children Are Growing Teeth. | 好孩子都在长牙 |
[10:11] | That’s the key to everything. | 这就是一切的关键 |
[10:12] | All Good Children Are Growing Teeth. | 好孩子都在长牙 |
[10:36] | You are losing control of your crew. | 你的人快失控了 |
[10:39] | He’s becoming a danger to himself and to this mission. | 他会危及到自己和这个任务 |
[10:42] | That’s my call. | 那是我的决定 |
[10:44] | You put me in charge, let me be in charge. | 既然你让我负责 那就得听我的 |
[10:46] | So you, in good conscience, are saying that he’s fine? | 所以你真心认为他没事吗 |
[10:48] | I’m saying I can handle it. | 我是说我能应付 |
[10:52] | I have to go to London for a few days. | 我要去伦敦几天 |
[10:54] | I’m trying to sway a few of the British IADG reps | 我在试图说服几个英国国际动物防御组织代表 |
[10:56] | away from the Noah Objective. | 反对诺亚计划 |
[10:58] | When I get back, we’ll revisit Jackson. | 等我回来 我们会再来看杰克逊 |
[11:01] | And Jamie. | 和杰米 |
[11:11] | Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes. | 没错没错没错没错 |
[11:19] | All right. What… what the hell are you… | 你…你在干什么 |
[11:23] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[11:24] | Now you don’t have to worry about me wandering off again. | 现在你不用担心我到处乱跑了 |
[11:27] | Oh, so you think a tracking chip– | 你觉得用追踪芯片… |
[11:29] | a poorly placed one, I might add– | 而且还是你自己植入的… |
[11:31] | is gonna keep me from worrying. | 我就不会担心了吗 |
[11:32] | Mitch, it’s been a long night, okay? | 米奇 这一夜太漫长了 |
[11:35] | Need you to look at this. | 你来看看这个 |
[11:42] | What, so you can just rub it in my face that I’m losing my mind? | 你是想让我亲眼见识一下我疯了吗 |
[11:45] | You don’t have to, Mitch, I’m aware. | 没必要 米奇 我自己知道 |
[11:46] | Oh, I don’t think you’re losing your mind. | 我不觉得你疯了 |
[11:48] | In fact, I think we might have found something in your mind. | 其实 我反而觉得你想出了些什么 |
[11:50] | I think what happened tonight | 我觉得今晚发生的事 |
[11:51] | is some kind of dissociative fugue, | 是某种分离性神游 |
[11:54] | and it-it may have erased some recent memories, | 可能清除了一些你最近的记忆 |
[11:58] | but I-I think it may have surfaced some other, | 但我觉得也可能唤醒了你其它的记忆 |
[12:00] | more remote ones. | 更加久远的记忆 |
[12:02] | “All Good Children Are Growing Teeth.” | 好孩子都在长牙 |
[12:04] | We both know that’s a mnemonic. | 我们都知道这是一种助记忆法 |
[12:05] | It’s a genetic sequence. | 这是一个基因序列 |
[12:06] | That’s not just any genetic sequence. | 这不是什么普通的基因序列 |
[12:09] | That’s the first six nucleotides of the ghost gene. | 这是鬼影基因的前六个核苷酸 |
[12:13] | And you’re gonna tell me the rest. | 你要把剩下的都告诉我 |
[12:16] | I-I-I don’t know it. | 我不知道 |
[12:17] | Oh, come on. Y-You’ve seen this before. | 你以前看到过的 |
[12:19] | Okay? Your dad was neck deep in this stuff. | 你父亲这辈子都在钻研这个 |
[12:21] | Maybe-maybe he knew it, maybe he showed it to you. | 也许他知道 也许他给你看过 |
[12:24] | But when we were talking earlier, about the gene, | 但我们之前在谈论基因的事 |
[12:26] | that triggered something, some kind of memory. | 这可能激起了你的某些记忆 |
[12:29] | Whatever it triggered is gone. | 就算被激起了 现在也消散了 |
[12:32] | If the animals have the ghost gene | 如果那些动物身上有鬼影基因 |
[12:33] | and so do I, why don’t you just get it from our DNA? | 那我也有 那你为什么不从我的基因中获取 |
[12:35] | Yeah, well, I’m trying. | 我在努力 |
[12:36] | But the human genome contains about three billion base pairs | 但是人类基因组包含三十亿组碱基对 |
[12:40] | and upwards of 30,000 genes. | 三万多种基因 |
[12:42] | And with your bonus helix, that makes it a lot more. | 再加上你的螺旋变异 就更多了 |
[12:45] | Okay? I’m running sequencing software around the clock, | 我在争分夺秒地运行序列破解软件 |
[12:47] | but we are running out of time. | 但我们还是快没时间了 |
[12:49] | Well, what happens if you can’t find it? | 万一你找不到呢 |
[12:51] | The cure’s like a bomb. | 解药就像一个炸弹 |
[12:53] | One that’s gonna nuke the Triple-Helix. Okay? | 它会消灭所有三重螺旋结构基因 |
[12:55] | And the sequence is like an address. | 那个序列就像一个地址 |
[12:57] | If I don’t have that address, | 如果我找不到这个地址 |
[12:57] | I have no idea where to deliver the bomb. | 我就不知道该把炸弹送到哪里 |
[13:00] | So without the sequence, the cure’s useless. | 所以没有序列 解药也没有用 |
[13:03] | Are you ready to go? | 准备好走了吗 |
[13:05] | – No. – Yeah. | -没有 -是的 |
[13:08] | You’re the only one who can help me with this. | 这事只有你能帮我了 |
[13:14] | You know what, Abe? | 你知道吗 亚伯 |
[13:14] | We’re gonna… we’re gonna hang back. | 我们 我们暂时先不走 |
[13:16] | Is everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[13:18] | Peachy. | 没事 |
[13:18] | Yeah. It’ll be even peachier | 是的 一旦你找到皮尔斯的住所 |
[13:20] | once you get to Pierce’s and find that list of animals. | 然后找出他改造过的那些动物 一切会更好 |
[13:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:29] | 霍尔比奇 英国 | |
[13:37] | Pierce’s place is just down the street. | 顺着这条街走就能找到皮尔斯的住所了 |
[13:48] | What’s with the windows? | 这些窗户都是怎么回事 |
[13:50] | Barricaded from the inside. | 从内部封死了 |
[13:51] | That’s not one we’ve seen before. | 我们此前没见过这样的 |
[13:54] | I’ve got one to up it. | 我还看到了一个没见过的 |
[13:57] | Up there, 12 o’clock. | 那边 12点方向 |
[14:04] | I don’t think pillows are gonna do much good against those guys. | 我觉得应付它们 枕头估计没什么用 |
[14:17] | – You forgot something! – Are you all right? | -你把人落下了 -你还好吗 |
[14:18] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[14:21] | W-We really should get inside now. | 我们真的得进室内去了 |
[14:25] | Geez. | 天哪 |
[14:27] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[14:29] | Let’s get out of here! | 赶紧离开这里 |
[14:29] | Run! Move! | 快跑 快跑 |
[14:40] | Follow me! | 跟我来 |
[14:47] | Bobby. | 博比 |
[14:52] | Where is El? | 埃尔呢 |
[14:54] | She’s safe. | 她很安全 |
[14:55] | Where? | 她在哪儿 |
[14:58] | What did they do to her? | 他们把她怎么了 |
[15:01] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[15:02] | Men don’t look the way you look for nothing. | 你觉得没什么 别人可不这么觉得 |
[15:03] | Where are we? | 我们这是在哪里 |
[15:05] | I saw the men. | 我看见那些人了 |
[15:08] | I saw them as they really are. | 我看见了他们的真实身份 |
[15:10] | Horrible. | 太可怕了 |
[15:13] | We call this cognitive repression reversal. | 我们称之为认知压抑逆转 |
[15:16] | See, your brain is like a rusty old file cabinet. | 你的大脑就是一个锈迹斑斑的老文件柜 |
[15:19] | It just needs a little grease on the hinges, | 你得给它的连接处上点油 |
[15:21] | and memories come popping right out. | 记忆就会不断涌现出来了 |
[15:23] | – By “grease” you mean… – Cholinesterase. | -你说的上油是指 -胆碱酯酶 |
[15:26] | It’s a sedative. | 这是一种镇静剂 |
[15:28] | Hypnotic. | 催眠用的 |
[15:29] | Who says we never do anything fun together, huh? | 谁说我们一起做的事情总是很无趣的 |
[15:33] | Okay, you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[15:34] | No. | 没有 |
[15:35] | All right. | 好吧 |
[15:39] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[15:41] | I thought you’d just ignore what I want. | 我还以为你会无视我的诉求呢 |
[15:43] | Well, of course I did. | 我当然会无视 |
[15:44] | Hit the button, like, three seconds ago. | 我大概三秒钟前就按了那个按钮吧 |
[15:49] | So how fast… | 多快 |
[15:54] | Just breathe. | 保持呼吸 |
[15:57] | Think about your father. | 回忆一下你的父亲 |
[15:58] | Think about any time that he mentioned genetics. | 想想他提起基因的时候 |
[16:03] | He didn’t talk about genetics. | 他没提过基因 |
[16:06] | M-M-Mostly biology. | 多数时候都是谈的生物 |
[16:07] | Maybe he had the sequence written down somewhere. | 也许他将基因序列写在某个地方了 |
[16:11] | He didn’t leave papers laying around his lab. | 他不会在实验室里乱放文件 |
[16:13] | Just the office, and… | 只有办公室 |
[16:17] | I wasn’t allowed in there. | 我不能进去 |
[16:26] | All right. | 好的 |
[16:27] | Just relax. | 放松 |
[16:32] | 教授 罗伯特·奥兹 | |
[16:54] | Where’s Felix? | 菲利克斯去哪儿了 |
[16:55] | I told you not to name the animals. | 我跟你说过不要给动物起名字 |
[16:57] | They’re tools, they’re not pets. | 它们是工具 不是宠物 |
[16:59] | I know that but, just… what did you do with him? | 我知道 但是 你把它怎么了 |
[17:01] | Come here, I need your help. | 过来 我需要你的帮忙 |
[17:06] | Felix? | 菲利克斯 |
[17:07] | What are the cranial nerves? | 脑神经是什么 |
[17:15] | Come on. | 快想 |
[17:16] | On old Olympus’ towering tops, | 古老的奥林匹斯山高高耸立 |
[17:18] | a Finn and German use some hops. | 一个芬兰德国混血在嗑药 |
[17:21] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[17:22] | Olfactory, optic, | 嗅觉 视觉 |
[17:24] | – oculomotor. – Good. | -动眼神经 -很好 |
[17:31] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[17:31] | What did you see? | 你看到什么了 |
[17:34] | A ghost. | 一个鬼影 |
[17:38] | She’s safe as long as you don’t interfere! | 只要你不打扰她 她就安全得很 |
[17:40] | I’ve seen some bizarre things on my journey, but this… | 我在旅途中也见过离奇的事情 但这 |
[17:44] | takes the cakes and all the candles. | 绝对是最离奇的了 |
[17:46] | Why are they here? Why not sleep at home? | 他们为什么在这里 为什么不在家里睡觉 |
[17:49] | They can’t. | 他们不能 |
[17:50] | According to the kid and his mom, | 根据这个孩子和他妈妈所言 |
[17:51] | those bugs have been making that noise for two weeks. | 两周以来这些虫子一直在制造那种噪音 |
[17:54] | That must be torture. | 那肯定很难受 |
[17:55] | If it has been going on that long, | 如果这种情况发生已久 |
[17:56] | why haven’t they left? | 他们为什么不离开呢 |
[17:57] | Some did. And some tried. | 有些离开了 有些试图离开过 |
[18:00] | They’re just so tired they’re not thinking straight. | 他们太累了 没法好好思考 |
[18:01] | Plus, they never know when the bugs are gonna make their noise. | 而且 他们没法知道虫子什么时候制造噪音 |
[18:04] | No one knows when it’s safe to go out. | 没人知道什么时候出去才安全 |
[18:06] | What do you mean, safe? | 你说安全是什么意思 |
[18:07] | Those panthers we saw? | 我们看到的那些黑豹 |
[18:09] | Those aren’t the only animals in town. | 镇子里不是只有那一种动物 |
[18:11] | When the bugs sound, the animals attack. | 一旦虫子的噪音响起 动物就开始袭击 |
[18:13] | The cicadas are behaving like | 对动物而言 |
[18:15] | a dinner bell for the animals. | 那些蝉的声音就像晚餐的铃声 |
[18:17] | It’s the dog. | 是狗 |
[18:18] | He’s scratching at the damn door again. | 它又在挠门了 |
[18:21] | Anyone else think the quicker we find Pierce’s place | 有人和我一样觉得越快找到皮尔斯的住所 |
[18:23] | and get out of here, the better? | 并离开这里 就越好吗 |
[18:24] | Oh, fine! | 行了 |
[18:25] | I’ll let him in, then. | 就让它进来算了 |
[18:26] | I’m the only one that does anything around here. | 这里就我一人还愿意做点事 |
[18:29] | Rosie! Wait! | 罗茜 等等 |
[18:55] | Come on! Go over there! Everyone in the sanctuary! | 快 都去那儿 去圣堂里 |
[18:58] | Let’s go, let’s go! | 快 快点 |
[19:08] | Let’s go. | 快点 |
[19:12] | I’m out of tranqs. I’m out! | 我麻醉枪用光了 没子弹了 |
[19:27] | Everyone’s out. | 大家都出来了 |
[19:29] | I’m sorry about Rosie… | 罗茜那样我很抱歉 |
[19:31] | You’re from Reiden Global, aren’t you? | 你们是雷登国际的 对吗 |
[19:33] | Not exactly. | 并不是 |
[19:34] | Is everyone okay? | 大家都没事吧 |
[19:35] | Yes, thanks to you. | 没事 幸亏有你们 |
[19:37] | Wait, hold up. | 等一下 |
[19:38] | You thought we were with Reiden. Why? | 你以为我们是雷登国际的 为什么 |
[19:40] | Well, they were here. Last week. | 他们来过 上周的时候 |
[19:42] | At first, we thought it was the military, | 一开始我们以为是军方 |
[19:44] | finally coming to get us. | 终于来救我们了 |
[19:45] | It soon became clear they were after something else. | 很快我们就明白他们过来是另有目的 |
[19:47] | They cleared out one of the houses in town. | 他们把镇子上的一家屋子搬空了 |
[19:51] | You’ve heard that old saying, | 你听过有句老话吧 |
[19:53] | “Everything but the kitchen sink”? | “除了水槽 能搬走的都搬走了” |
[19:54] | Yeah, sure. | 当然听过 |
[19:55] | Well, these guys took the kitchen sink. | 这些人把厨房水槽弄走了 |
[20:00] | God isn’t the only one always watching. | 要想人不知 除非己莫为 |
[20:03] | That’s outside Pierce’s old place. | 这是皮尔斯的旧址 |
[20:07] | Are they carrying a lead box? | 他们是在抬着一个铅盒吗 |
[20:08] | It could be the X-rays. | 可能是X光机器 |
[20:10] | Does that mean they know about Pierce’s animals? | 那就是说他们知道皮尔斯的动物的事了吗 |
[20:11] | How can they be ahead of us? | 他们怎么会比我们先知道 |
[20:13] | What difference does it make? They win again. | 这有什么关系 他们又赢了 |
[20:16] | The articles that Mitch told us about. | 米奇跟我们说的那些报道 |
[20:18] | Some of them said that Pierce came back to Holbeach | 有些写了皮尔斯带着一些动物 |
[20:21] | with some of the animals. | 回到了霍尔比奇 |
[20:23] | They could still be here. | 动物可能还在那儿 |
[20:24] | You think they’re all immortal, like the jellyfish? | 你觉得它们都长生不死 跟那个水母一样 |
[20:26] | No, but look at these boxes. | 我没说 但你看这些箱子 |
[20:28] | They’re big enough for pictures of bones, | 大到能够装下骨头的照片 |
[20:30] | but what about the bones themselves? | 可那些骨头在哪呢 |
[20:32] | They could still be hidden somewhere in town. | 可能还藏在镇子上 |
[20:34] | Then I might be able to help you. | 那我也许能够帮你们 |
[20:36] | Father Pete. | 皮特神父 |
[20:37] | Clarence fainted. | 克拉伦斯昏倒了 |
[20:43] | You show them what you have on Pierce. | 你把你知道的皮尔斯的情况跟他们说说 |
[20:45] | I’ll make sure everyone’s patched up. | 我会给大家都包扎好的 |
[20:47] | I’ll help. | 我帮她 |
[20:54] | Just remember, these are your memories. | 记住 这些都是你的记忆 |
[20:56] | You’re in control. | 你可以掌控 |
[20:58] | Control? Yeah, right. | 掌控 是啊 |
[20:59] | Because I’ve had so much of that lately. | 我最近掌控的事可太多了 |
[21:01] | Come on. Let’s just do this. | 来吧 我们开始 |
[21:07] | I need you to forget about the lab for a second. | 我要你暂时忘掉实验室的回忆 |
[21:10] | Focus on your dad’s office. | 集中回想你爸的办公室 |
[21:13] | Maybe you overheard what he was working on in there. | 也许你无意中听到了他当时在里面研究的东西 |
[21:15] | Hard not to overhear him. | 想听不到还挺难的 |
[21:19] | What if, all across the globe, | 如果全世界的所有动物一致决定 |
[21:21] | the animals decided, “No more”? | “不再这样下去” 会如何 |
[21:25] | What if they finally decided | 如果它们决定要反抗 |
[21:27] | to fight back? | 又会如何 |
[21:28] | The more tapes he made, | 他录像带录得越多 |
[21:32] | the less we saw of him. | 我们就越难看见他 |
[21:34] | He just started getting consumed by his work. | 他开始被他的工作所吞噬 |
[21:40] | He started to go down a very dark path. | 他开始走上一条非常黑暗的道路 |
[21:43] | Are we talking about human testing? | 是在说人类实验吗 |
[21:45] | “Testing” makes it sound more legitimate. | “实验”听起来太合法了 |
[21:49] | I saw the tests they did on the animals, | 我见过他们在动物身上做的实验 |
[21:51] | and this was… this was gonna be different. | 而这个 这个不一样 |
[21:57] | Other people must’ve realized it, too, | 其他人肯定也已经意识到了 |
[21:58] | ’cause there was a… accident. | 因为发生了一次意外 |
[22:02] | At least, that’s what the police called it. | 起码警方是那样说的 |
[22:06] | No! | 不 |
[22:09] | He was never the same after that. | 从那以后他就变了 |
[22:14] | The fire not only took his lab, | 那场火灾不仅把他的实验室烧毁了 |
[22:16] | it took his sanity. | 还烧毁了他的理智 |
[22:18] | It took his credibility. | 让他变得不可信 |
[22:23] | It took him away from us. | 把他从我们身边带走了 |
[22:32] | We all followed your search for the cure in the news. | 我们都通过新闻关注你们搜寻解药的动态 |
[22:35] | Your team has been at the top of our prayer list for some time. | 有段时间你们还是我们祷告名单的前列 |
[22:37] | Yeah, how’s that working out for you? | 是吗 那招好使吗 |
[22:39] | Pretty well, I’d say. | 挺好使的 |
[22:40] | You’re here, aren’t you? | 你们不是来了吗 |
[22:49] | If Reiden didn’t find any bones at Pierce’s house, | 如果雷登在皮尔斯家里没找到骨头 |
[22:52] | perhaps he owned another property to hide them in. | 也许他还有一处房产可以藏东西 |
[22:54] | These books contain all the local records | 这些书里记载的所有地方史志 |
[22:57] | dating back to the 1700s. | 可以追溯到十八世纪 |
[22:59] | Births, deaths, everything in between. | 出生人数 死亡人数 其间大小琐事 |
[23:02] | Fire up the DeLorean. | 仔细翻这老皇历吧 |
[23:16] | As you were, Sergent Manstill. | 稍息 曼斯迪尔中士 |
[23:17] | Sir, the professor’s asking about his son. | 长官 教授问他儿子的情况 |
[23:19] | He’s refusing to continue. | 他拒绝继续下去 |
[23:21] | Tell him I’m working on it. | 告诉他我正在办 |
[23:22] | Do we have an update on the Ranger? | 那个突击队员有消息吗 |
[23:23] | It appears Lieutenant Dariela Marzan is still with the team. | 看来达瑞拉·马赞中尉仍然和那队人在一起 |
[23:26] | We need to rectify that. | 我们要纠正这一点 |
[23:27] | Can’t have a repeat of Lisbon. | 不能重蹈里斯本的覆辙 |
[23:29] | What would you like me to do? | 您打算让我做什么 |
[23:32] | Reach out to our asset. | 联系我们的线人 |
[23:35] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[23:41] | Shaw gave me the name of a contact near a safe zone. | 肖跟我说了一个在安全区附近的熟人 |
[23:45] | They can take everyone from town. | 他们可以把大家都接走 |
[23:47] | That’s great. | 那太好了 |
[23:48] | It’s 80 miles away. | 离这儿有130公里 |
[23:50] | They can’t send rescue vehicles. | 他们没法派救援车过来 |
[23:54] | No chance these people can make that trek. | 这些人也不可能”长征” |
[23:56] | They’ll be a walking smorgasbord. | 他们会成为”行走的自助餐” |
[23:59] | I did a few jobs with a guy in the British SAS. | 我跟英国空军特别部队的一个人合作过 |
[24:01] | Maybe he could pull a few strings. | 也许他能动用点关系 |
[24:04] | Get us an evac. | 帮我们撤离 |
[24:09] | – Knock, knock. – No. | -敲敲门 -不要 |
[24:17] | No dice. | 不行 |
[24:18] | Number’s been disconnected. | 电话打不通 |
[24:19] | Does that mean nobody’s coming to help us? | 意思是没人会来帮助我们吗 |
[24:24] | I’m sorry, buddy. | 抱歉 伙计 |
[24:25] | But you’re here now. | 但你们现在就在这里 |
[24:27] | Why can’t you just help us? | 为什么你们不能帮我们 |
[24:32] | Look, kid. I can’t stay. | 听着 小子 我不能留下来 |
[24:34] | I’ve got a job to do. | 我有工作要做 |
[24:36] | What’s your job? | 你的工作是什么 |
[24:39] | I have a sick friend, | 我有个朋友生病了 |
[24:41] | who needs me to be there to take care of him | 如果他病情变重 他需要我 |
[24:43] | if he gets worse. | 在身边照顾他 |
[24:45] | So, your job is to help sick people? | 所以你的工作是帮助生病的人吗 |
[24:47] | My job is to keep people safe. | 我的工作是保证人们的安全 |
[24:55] | Okay. He must need your help more than we do. | 好吧 他一定比我们更需要你的帮助 |
[25:09] | There’s nothing useful in this one. | 这本书里没有任何有用的信息 |
[25:10] | This is pointless. | 这根本没意义 |
[25:11] | We’re not gonna find anything. | 我们不可能找到任何东西的 |
[25:13] | You’re probably right. | 你或许是对的 |
[25:15] | Isn’t it your job | 你的工作难道不是 |
[25:16] | to make people feel better about the world? | 让人对这个世界感觉更美好吗 |
[25:18] | God’s plan; everything happens for a reason? | 上帝的计划 万事皆有因 |
[25:20] | No. | 不是 |
[25:21] | I’m supposed to help people navigate the truth, | 我应该帮助人们了解真相 |
[25:23] | however harsh. | 不论真相多么残酷 |
[25:25] | We’ve probably lost this battle. | 我们可能已经输掉这场战争 |
[25:27] | But that’s no reason to stop fighting. | 但我们不能因此停止战斗 |
[25:30] | Thin line between brave and stupid. | 勇敢跟愚蠢只有一线之隔 |
[25:32] | Yes, and that thin line is called “Hope.” | 对 而且那条线被称为”希望” |
[25:35] | You were created for something bigger. | 你是为了更远大的目标而被创造的 |
[25:37] | And you owe it to the world to get on with that. | 而你应该为这个世界继续为之努力 |
[25:39] | Okay, there is nothing bigger. | 没有什么更远大的目标 |
[25:41] | We live, we die– that’s it. | 我们生 我们死 就是这样了 |
[25:43] | The key to life these days | 最近活着的关键 |
[25:45] | is just to not have it be ended by some kind of frenzied animal. | 就是不要被某种疯狂动物杀死 |
[25:48] | Jamie, you can’t really believe that. | 杰米 你不会真的这么认为吧 |
[25:51] | Hey, as far as I can tell, | 在我看来 |
[25:52] | we’re on our own down here. | 我们只能靠自己了 |
[25:54] | And we’re screwing it all up. | 而且我们全搞砸了 |
[25:57] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[25:59] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[26:09] | When looking for a needle in a haystack, | 从大海里捞针时 |
[26:12] | what does Mitch say? | 米奇是怎么说的 |
[26:15] | “Best place to hide a needle” | “隐藏一根针的最佳位置” |
[26:18] | “is in a stack of needles.” | “是把针藏在一堆针里” |
[26:20] | See, Pierce bought a plot at Holbeach Cemetery | 看 1901年时皮尔斯在霍尔比奇公墓 |
[26:24] | back in 1901 | 买了一块地 |
[26:27] | to bury his brother, George. | 来安葬他的兄弟 乔治 |
[26:35] | Pierce was an only child. | 皮尔斯是独生子 |
[26:39] | And to think, if you hadn’t knocked over those books, | 想想看 如果你没有把那些书打翻在地 |
[26:42] | we wouldn’t have had this idea. | 我们也不会发现这个 |
[26:44] | God always works… | 上帝行事总是… |
[26:46] | If you say “mysterious ways,” I will punch you in the face. | 如果你要说”很神秘” 我会往你脸上揍一拳 |
[26:50] | Let’s go rob a grave. | 我们去盗墓吧 |
[27:10] | I know you don’t want to hear this, but… | 我知道你不想听这个 但是 |
[27:13] | I’m starting to realize why your dad went off the deep end. | 我开始理解为什么你爸会陷入疯狂了 |
[27:17] | We lost one cure already. | 我们已经失去一种解药 |
[27:19] | If somebody trashed all our work, | 如果有人毁掉我们的所有成果 |
[27:21] | that be enough to loosen my screws. | 我也会发疯的 |
[27:23] | It wasn’t a happy time in the Oz household. | 那时在奥兹家并不快乐 |
[27:28] | So, what? | 怎么了 |
[27:29] | Did he start bringing his work home with him? | 他开始把工作带回家里 |
[27:32] | After that, rage is all he brought home with him. | 火灾后 他带回家的全是愤怒 |
[27:35] | Rage. | 愤怒 |
[27:37] | I had to get the hell out of there. | 我得赶快离开那里 |
[27:40] | Call them, Mom. | 打给他们 妈妈 |
[27:41] | You have to take the job. | 你必须接受那份工作 |
[27:42] | What about school? What about all your friends? | 学校怎么办 你的朋友怎么办 |
[27:45] | They have schools in Botswana. | 博茨瓦纳也有学校 |
[27:47] | I’ll make friends with the elephants. | 我会跟大象作朋友 |
[27:49] | We have to get away from him. | 我们得离开他 |
[27:51] | Okay, I’ll make the call. | 好 我会打电话的 |
[27:53] | Now, you’re gonna have to help me pack up all our things. | 现在你要帮我收拾我们的所有东西 |
[27:55] | I got to look for our passports, | 我得去找我们的护照 |
[27:57] | ’cause I think your father hid them. | 我认为你父亲把护照藏起来了 |
[27:59] | Dad had the passports in his office. | 爸爸把护照放在他的办公室 |
[28:01] | They burned in the fire. | 它们在火灾中被烧毁了 |
[28:04] | Okay, I’ll organize new ones. | 好 我会去办新护照 |
[28:06] | We can’t tell your father. | 我们不能告诉你父亲 |
[28:09] | Jackson! | 杰克逊 |
[28:14] | You said you were never allowed in your dad’s office. | 你说过你爸从不让你进他的办公室 |
[28:15] | I wasn’t. | 是的 |
[28:17] | So, how did you know where the passports were? | 那你怎么知道护照在哪里 |
[28:20] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:29] | We have a lead. | 我们有线索了 |
[28:30] | You ready to go? | 你准备好要走了吗 |
[28:32] | Actually, I need to talk to you. | 其实我有话跟你说 |
[28:43] | Before today, | 今天之前 |
[28:45] | the last time I was in a church was for my father’s funeral. | 我最后一次进教堂是参加我父亲的葬礼 |
[28:49] | I’m sorry. How long? | 我很遗憾 他过世多久了 |
[28:52] | Three years ago last week. | 三年前的上周 |
[28:55] | Last week. | 上周 |
[28:57] | You never mentioned it. | 你从没提起过 |
[28:59] | Not really the mentioning type. | 我不是会提这种事的人 |
[29:02] | I’ve noticed. | 我注意到了 |
[29:05] | The church was packed. | 教堂坐满了人 |
[29:08] | Everyone who ever served with him was there. | 跟他一起服役的人都来了 |
[29:11] | Even people who only heard stories about him. | 甚至只听过他事迹的人也来了 |
[29:15] | He was a hell of a soldier. | 他是很优秀的士兵 |
[29:19] | That’s all he was. | 那就是他的全部 |
[29:22] | I want to be more. | 我想做更多 |
[29:25] | You are. | 是更多 |
[29:28] | I’ve spent so much of my life with blood on my hands. | 我的人生有太多时间是手染鲜血的 |
[29:32] | I’m tired of hiding behind my gun. | 我不想再用枪来壮胆了 |
[29:36] | I have to go. | 我必须走 |
[29:39] | I’m going to help these people get to safety. | 我要把这些人带到安全的地方 |
[29:42] | And then, rejoin us? | 然后呢 再加入我们吗 |
[29:47] | If I get back on that plane with your team, | 要是再加入你们 回到飞机上 |
[29:49] | I’ll be making the same mistake all over again. | 我会再犯相同的错误 |
[29:51] | It’s your team, too. | 那也是你的队伍 |
[29:53] | You’re not just another soldier to us. | 对我们而言 你不光是一名士兵 |
[30:00] | Jackson asked me to kill him. | 杰克逊之前让我杀了他 |
[30:07] | If his mutation goes too far. | 如果他变异过度 |
[30:10] | If there’s a chance he might hurt any of you. | 如果他可能会伤害你们 |
[30:13] | Jackson wouldn’t hurt any of us. | 杰克逊不会伤害我们的 |
[30:17] | You don’t know him. | 你不了解他 |
[30:18] | You didn’t know Kovacs. | 你也不了解科瓦奇 |
[30:26] | Jackson knows none of you can pull the trigger. | 杰克逊知道你们都下不了手 |
[30:29] | But I’m a soldier. | 但我是个军人 |
[30:32] | If I get back on that plane, I’m choosing death. | 回飞机上我要选择死亡 |
[30:36] | And I need to choose life. | 而我想选择生命 |
[31:01] | You told me you were never allowed | 你告诉过我你爸从不让你 |
[31:02] | – in your dad’s office. – I wasn’t. | -进他的办公室 -我没进去过 |
[31:04] | I don’t know why I said the thing about the passports. | 我不知道为什么说了护照的事 |
[31:06] | I was never in his office. | 但我从未进过他办公室 |
[31:07] | I know you want to believe that. | 我知道你想说服自己 |
[31:09] | Hey, if you think I’m lying, then just say it, huh? | 你要是觉得我在说谎 就直说 |
[31:11] | Come out and say it. Don’t patronize me. | 直说就好 少来这套 |
[31:12] | I don’t think you’re lying. | 我觉得你没说谎 |
[31:13] | I think you’re repressing. | 你这是在抑制自己 |
[31:14] | Freud called it “screening,” okay? | 弗洛伊德称之为”屏蔽” |
[31:16] | You’re protecting yourself from a potentially painful memory. | 你在保护自己 不愿记起潜在的痛苦回忆 |
[31:19] | I need a break. | 我要休息 |
[31:20] | No, no, not right now. We can’t take a break. | 现在不行 现在不能休息 |
[31:21] | – Mitch. – We’re too close. | -米奇 -我们马上就成功了 |
[31:23] | – We cannot take a break right now. – I need a break, Mitch! | -现在不能休息 -我需要休息 米奇 |
[31:25] | I need a break. | 我需要休息 |
[31:29] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[31:36] | Chloe died trying to save the world. | 克洛伊为了拯救世界而死 |
[31:39] | You’re telling me you can’t face your daddy issues? | 而你连你与爸爸的矛盾都无法面对吗 |
[31:54] | I’m in my father’s lab. | 我在我爸的实验室里 |
[31:58] | The cages… | 那些笼子… |
[32:01] | the cages are empty. | 笼子都是空的 |
[32:04] | I… I’m freeing the animals. | 我把那些动物都放了 |
[32:13] | I’m in his office. | 我在他的办公室里 |
[32:15] | How did I get in? | 我怎么进去的 |
[32:24] | I see the passports. | 我看到了护照 |
[32:29] | They’re on fire. | 都被烧了 |
[32:35] | The gene sequence. | 基因序列 |
[32:36] | It’s on the wall. | 在墙上 |
[32:39] | The wall is burning. | 墙着火了 |
[32:41] | Everything’s on fire. | 所有东西都被烧了 |
[32:43] | Who started the fire? | 谁点的火 |
[33:00] | I’m the one that burned down my dad’s lab. | 是我烧了我爸的实验室 |
[33:04] | All of his research. | 他所有的研究 |
[33:05] | His whole life’s work. | 一生的成果 |
[33:11] | Because of me. | 皆毁于我手 |
[33:13] | And I… | 而我… |
[33:15] | I thought that I was saving him. | 我当时以为是在救他 |
[33:18] | Keeping him from crossing the line. | 防止他做出过分的事情 |
[33:25] | But all I did was ruin his chance at saving the world. | 但我那是毁了他拯救世界的机会 |
[33:28] | No! | 不 |
[34:00] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[34:02] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[34:08] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[34:11] | What are you sorry for? | 你为什么要道歉 |
[34:15] | I’m the one that destroyed everything. | 是我毁了一切 |
[34:40] | There’s over 400 people still here. | 这里还有400多人 |
[34:43] | Four need medical care, | 四人需要治疗 |
[34:45] | 14 kids. | 14个孩子 |
[34:46] | They have a few hunting rifles, a couple of cricket bats– | 他们有几把猎枪 几根板球棍 |
[34:50] | they’re kind of like baseball bats– | 跟棒球棍差不多 |
[34:52] | and one kid said he had a crossbow. | 有个孩子说他有一把弩 |
[34:56] | Are you sure you want to do this? | 你真的要这么做吗 |
[35:01] | Wouldn’t trusts these sleepwalkers with weapons, anyway. | 反正这群梦游者有武器也靠不住 |
[35:03] | And Father Pete will be here soon. | 皮特神父马上就到了 |
[35:10] | Stay with Jamie. | 去陪杰米吧 |
[35:12] | I see how you look at her. | 我知道你对她有意思 |
[35:14] | You were in the trenches together, | 你俩是一个战壕的战友 |
[35:15] | you can’t break that bond. | 这种羁绊很深 |
[35:16] | Hold on to it. | 好好把握 |
[35:18] | Is it really that obvious? | 真的这么明显吗 |
[35:20] | Hot tip? | 想听个忠告吗 |
[35:21] | You should avoid poker. | 最好别打牌 |
[35:25] | Will do. | 好的 |
[35:27] | Well, you be careful out there. | 上路后小心点 |
[35:31] | Remember, it’s not just the animals that are after us. | 记住 追杀我们的可不只是动物 |
[35:40] | Listen up! | 各位 |
[35:42] | We’re getting out of here. | 我们要逃出去 |
[35:44] | You have to go home and gather everything you can carry. | 你们回家带上所有能拿的东西 |
[35:47] | Water, food, medication. | 水 食物 药品 |
[35:50] | Anything you’ll need for the next week. | 下周的必需品 |
[35:53] | Meet back here at 4:00 p.m. | 下午四点回来这里集合 |
[35:55] | Tell your neighbors, tell your friends. | 通知你们的邻居 朋友 |
[36:03] | We need to hurry. | 我们得快点 |
[36:04] | The cicadas have been quiet, | 蝉还没有动静 |
[36:06] | we don’t want to be out in the open when they start up again. | 我们可不能在它们再次出现时暴露在室外 |
[36:24] | Jackpot. | 找到了 |
[36:25] | This is just what we need. | 这正是我们所需要的 |
[36:35] | If the professor knew Reiden left these bones here, | 要是教授知道雷登把骨头丢在了这里 |
[36:37] | he’d be furious. | 他肯定会大发雷霆 |
[36:38] | What professor? | 什么教授 |
[36:39] | Professor Oz, I believe. | 奥兹教授吧 |
[36:41] | He was in charge of the Reiden men | 来找X光机的雷登人员 |
[36:42] | who came for the X-rays. | 是他带领来的 |
[36:43] | Oz? Robert Oz? | 奥兹 罗伯特·奥兹 |
[36:46] | Robert Oz is dead. | 罗伯特·奥兹已经死了 |
[36:48] | Did Reiden tell you to say this? | 雷登让你这么说的吗 |
[36:49] | What? Wh… | 什么… |
[36:52] | Let’s go. Let’s go. | 快走 我们走 |
[37:08] | That was close. | 刚才好险 |
[37:12] | Abraham, | 亚伯拉罕 |
[37:14] | I’m sorry if what I said about Professor Oz upset you, | 抱歉我说的奥兹教授的话让你生气了 |
[37:17] | I had no idea it would mean anything. | 我不知道那话有何意义 |
[37:18] | Do you have any proof? | 你有证据吗 |
[37:21] | The pictures on your phone | 你手机上那张 |
[37:23] | of the team Reiden sent. | 雷登派来人员的照片 |
[37:25] | That’s Professor Oz in the driver’s seat. | 驾驶座上的人就是奥兹教授 |
[37:27] | That could be him. | 可能是他 |
[37:28] | What does this mean? Did he fake his death? | 什么意思 他假死吗 |
[37:30] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[37:34] | Dariela’s gearing up to go, Father. | 达瑞拉准备好出发了 神父 |
[37:36] | You ready? | 你们准备好了吗 |
[37:38] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[37:39] | Just fine. | 没事 |
[37:41] | Thank you for all of your help. | 谢谢你的帮助 |
[37:43] | I wasn’t always like this, you know. | 我以前不这样的 |
[37:44] | I used to have… hope, | 我以前也充满希望 |
[37:47] | but lately, hope has kind of felt like a cruel joke. | 不过最近希望有点像一个残忍的玩笑 |
[37:50] | Well, if you really feel that way, | 如果你真这么想 |
[37:53] | should I cross you off our prayer list? | 我要把你从祈祷名单上拿掉吗 |
[37:57] | Nah, knock yourself out. | 不了 自便吧 |
[38:27] | – No! – Let me say good-bye to my son. | -不 -让我跟我儿子说再见 |
[38:36] | Africa, huh? | 非洲 |
[38:39] | Well, you’re gonna miss a lot of Sox games. | 你会错过很多场红袜队的比赛的 |
[38:42] | Jackson… | 杰克逊 |
[38:50] | I know it was you, Jackson. | 我知道是你 杰克逊 |
[38:52] | I know you burned down my lab. | 我知道你烧了我的实验室 |
[39:23] | Hey, Logan, can you give Jamie and I a moment? | 洛根 能让我和杰米单独待一会儿吗 |
[39:27] | See you inside. | 里面见 |
[39:33] | It’s about what Father Pete said. | 关于皮特神父说的话 |
[39:35] | We cannot tell Jackson. | 我们不能告诉杰克逊 |
[39:37] | Abe, if there is even a chance | 亚伯 如果有一丝可能 |
[39:38] | that Jackson’s dad is alive, | 杰克逊的父亲还活着 |
[39:40] | we have to tell him. | 那我们必须告诉他 |
[39:41] | No, if we tell him his dad is alive, | 不 如果我们告诉他他爸爸还活着 |
[39:43] | and it turns out to be a lie, | 那他爸爸的死就变成了谎言 |
[39:44] | it will only unravel him further. | 那只会让他进一步崩溃 |
[39:46] | Trust me, I know Jackson. | 相信我 我了解杰克逊 |
[39:48] | Until we know the truth, we cannot tell him anything. | 除非知道真相 否则我们什么都不能告诉他 |
[39:51] | We cannot tell anyone. | 我们不能告诉任何人 |
[39:54] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[40:07] | My father knew. | 我父亲知道 |
[40:10] | Gonna need a little more context. | 我需要一点上下文 |
[40:12] | He knew I burned down his lab. | 他知道我烧了他的实验室 |
[40:15] | I remembered, he approached me about it. | 我记起来了 他跟我说了 |
[40:17] | Confronted me before I left for Africa. | 他在我前往非洲前跟我对峙了 |
[40:25] | Look, you were, you were just a kid. | 当时你只是个孩子 |
[40:26] | – No, Mitch, look. – I’m sure your dad had a good… | -不 米奇 你看 -你爸爸肯定有好… |
[40:28] | He, he gave some sort of injection. | 他给我注射了什么东西 |
[40:30] | Some sort of shot. | 用针注射的 |
[40:32] | I always thought it was a birthmark. | 我一直以为那是胎记 |
[40:34] | But now… | 但现在 |
[40:40] | Well, that would explain it. | 那就说得通了 |
[40:42] | – Explain what? – Remember when I said | -什么说得通 -还记得我说 |
[40:44] | that I couldn’t determine which one of your parents | 无法确定你是从父亲还是母亲那里 |
[40:45] | you inherited the ghost gene from? | 遗传了鬼影基因吗 |
[40:48] | That was because there was anomalous material in your DNA, | 那是因为你的DNA里有异常材料 |
[40:51] | which I thought was just an inconsistency | 我开始以为这是因为测试方法 |
[40:53] | in the, in the test method, but… | 导致的不一致 但是 |
[40:56] | if the methodology was sound… | 如果测试方法没问题… |
[40:58] | What are you saying? | 什么意思 |
[41:02] | Maybe you didn’t inherit the gene. | 鬼影基因可能不是你遗传而来的 |
[41:04] | Maybe… | 可能 |
[41:07] | somehow your dad | 你爸爸想办法 |
[41:08] | created a synthetic version of it, and he… | 创造出了人造版本 然后 |
[41:13] | …injected you with it. | 注射到你体内了 |
[41:14] | You’re saying that my father did this? | 你是说这是我父亲造成的 |
[41:18] | That everything that I am going through is because of him? | 我经历的一切都是因为他吗 |
[41:23] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么那样 |
[41:40] | Where the hell is everyone? | 大家都去哪里了 |
[41:54] | They’re ready. | 他们准备好了 |
[41:56] | Lead the way. | 带路吧 |
[41:59] | Walk in pairs or small groups. | 大家要成群结队走路 |
[42:02] | Stay hydrated. | 保持体内水分充足 |
[42:04] | If you see an animal, pass that info up the line | 如果看到动物 马上把消息传给 |
[42:07] | to those of us with weapons. | 有武器的人 |
[42:10] | Let’s move out! | 我们行动 |
[42:15] | You again. | 又是你 |
[42:18] | Knock knock. | 敲敲门 |
[42:20] | Who’s there? | 是谁 |
[42:42] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[42:43] | Where do we stand? | 目前什么情况 |
[42:44] | Ranger’s gone. | 突击队员离开了 |
[42:46] | Didn’t even have to get my hands dirty. | 用不着我动手她就走了 |
[42:48] | – Is Jackson Oz still onboard? – Yeah. | -杰克逊·奥兹还在飞机上吗 -在 |
[42:50] | You want me to take care of him? | 需要我处理他吗 |
[42:51] | No, sit tight, I’ll be in touch. | 不 你待命 我会再联系 |
[42:56] | Will do, sis. All right. | 好的 妹子 好 |
[43:00] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[43:03] | Is everything okay with Abe? | 亚伯一切都好吧 |
[43:05] | Yeah, everything’s fine. | 一切都好 |
[43:07] | How’s your sister? | 你妹妹怎么样 |
[43:10] | She’s great. | 她很好 |