时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | A year ago, the animals started acting strangely, | 一年前 动物开始出现怪异表现 |
[00:04] | but no one noticed… | 但没人注意到 |
[00:06] | …until they began attacking, | 直到它们开始攻击人类 |
[00:08] | coordinating, | 相互合作 |
[00:09] | evolving. | 进化 |
[00:11] | The animals were mutating, | 动物变异了 |
[00:12] | and it was happening faster than anyone expected. | 而且速度比所有人预期的都快 |
[00:15] | The government came up with a plan. | 政府想出了一个计划 |
[00:16] | Thanks to the Noah Objective, | 感谢诺亚计划 |
[00:18] | in six to ten years, the world’s animal population | 六到十年后 全世界的动物数量 |
[00:22] | will be thriving once again. | 会再次繁荣起来 |
[00:23] | You cannot exterminate every animal on the planet, | 你不能消灭地球上的所有动物 |
[00:27] | and then repopulate it. | 然后再重新繁衍 |
[00:28] | But messing with Mother Nature could be catastrophic, | 但扰乱自然母亲会造成灾难 |
[00:31] | so a group of us are trying to save the animals. | 因此我们一群人开始尽力拯救动物 |
[00:33] | Jackson Oz and Abraham Kenyatta, | 杰克逊·奥兹和亚伯拉罕·肯亚塔 |
[00:35] | animal experts. | 是动物专家 |
[00:37] | Dariela Marzan, army ranger. | 达瑞拉·马赞 是陆军突击队队员 |
[00:40] | Jamie Campbell, | 杰米·坎贝尔 |
[00:42] | a reporter who’s been following this story, found me, | 是一名在跟踪报导的记者 她找到了我 |
[00:45] | Mitch Morgan, a veterinary pathologist. | 米奇·摩根 一名兽医病理学家 |
[00:49] | Together, we’re going to find a cure for the animals. | 我们将一起找到治好动物的解药 |
[00:52] | Time is running out. | 时间不多了 |
[00:57] | They were targeting you, Dariela. Why? | 它们的目标是你 达瑞拉 为什么 |
[01:00] | Lieutenant Marzan, I found something in your blood results. | 马赞中尉 你的血液检查有非常出乎意料的结果 |
[01:03] | I think you love my son. | 我觉得你爱我儿子 |
[01:05] | I think you’re crazy. | 你肯定疯了 |
[01:06] | Mitch. | 米奇 |
[01:11] | Are we still good on our deal? | 我们的交易还有效吗 |
[01:13] | Put a bullet in your head if you turn into a rage machine? | 你疯了之后把你一枪爆头吗 |
[01:16] | Yeah, we’re good. | 可以 完全没问题 |
[01:17] | Your father gave them to me. | 你父亲给我的 |
[01:19] | I injected your mother. | 是我给你母亲注射的鬼影基因 |
[01:20] | My father is dead. | 我父亲死了 |
[01:22] | Your father is still alive, | 你父亲还活着 |
[01:23] | and he’s working with General Davies. | 他在跟戴维斯将军合作 |
[01:26] | Jackson! | 杰克逊 |
[01:35] | He’s gone. | 他不见了 |
[01:49] | Jackson couldn’t have gotten far. | 杰克逊不可能跑远 |
[01:51] | You sure you don’t want me to drive? | 你确定不需要我来开车吗 |
[01:52] | Just tell me which way to go next. | 告诉我接下来该怎么走就好 |
[01:55] | Okay, uh, Jamie, we just turned onto a street called, uh, | 好吧 杰米 我们刚转上 |
[01:58] | Ra-Rakuun– something. | 拉库恩什么街 |
[02:00] | I don’t know, there’s too many vowels in this language. | 我也说不好 这语言的元音太多了 |
[02:02] | Rakuunantie. | 拉库纳提 |
[02:03] | You’re going the right way. | 你的方向是对的 |
[02:04] | He’s just a few miles ahead of you. | 他离你们只有几英里 |
[02:05] | How did Mitch sneak a tracking chip into Jackson? | 米奇怎么偷偷给杰克逊植入追踪芯片的 |
[02:08] | He didn’t. Jackson put it in himself. | 不是他 是杰克逊自己植入的 |
[02:09] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[02:12] | Look, he just turned south. | 看 他刚往南走了 |
[02:15] | You hear that, Mitch? | 听到了吗 米奇 |
[02:16] | Okay, yeah. Uh, go left. | 嗯 左转 |
[02:27] | This is all my fault. | 这都怪我 |
[02:28] | You didn’t shoot Jackson. | 又不是你射伤了杰克逊 |
[02:30] | Okay? Your girlfriend did. | 好吗 是你女朋友干的 |
[02:33] | But if we don’t find him, we can kiss the cure good-bye. | 但如果我们不找到他 解药就别指望了 |
[02:36] | I should never have told him about his father. | 我就不该把他父亲的事告诉他 |
[02:40] | His father? | 他父亲 |
[02:41] | Robert Oz… wh-what about him? | 罗伯特·奥兹 他怎么了 |
[02:44] | He’s still alive. | 他还活着 |
[02:46] | What? | 什么 |
[02:47] | He’s working with General Davies. | 他在跟戴维斯将军合作 |
[02:49] | How do you know this? | 你怎么知道的 |
[02:51] | I know. | 我就是知道 |
[02:51] | And when were you going to tell me? | 你原打算什么时候告诉我 |
[02:53] | I’ll explain later. | 我回头再解释 |
[03:00] | You know I’m the leader, right? | 你知道我是领队吧 |
[03:08] | My God! | 天呐 |
[03:21] | – What is that? – What’s happening? Mitch? | -那是什么 -怎么回事 米奇 |
[03:37] | The animals are behaving | 这些动物跟 |
[03:38] | just like they acted in Mozambique. | 莫桑比克的一样 |
[03:43] | They weren’t coming after us. | 他们不是冲我们来的 |
[03:45] | They were running from something. | 他们是在逃避什么 |
[03:50] | Mitch? | 米奇 |
[03:53] | Yeah. We’re still here. | 嗯 我们还在 |
[03:55] | It’s Jackson, he stopped. | 是杰克逊 他停下了 |
[04:05] | Jackson? | 杰克逊 |
[04:07] | Jackson! | 杰克逊 |
[04:13] | He can’t have gone far. | 他不可能跑远 |
[04:14] | I can find him. | 我可以找到他 |
[04:16] | He can go as far as he wants now. | 他想往哪跑就可以往哪跑了 |
[04:21] | He clawed out his own tracker. | 他把自己的追踪器抠出来了 |
[05:01] | We found the car, but no Jackson. | 我们找到了车 但杰克逊不在上面 |
[05:03] | No sign. | 毫无踪迹 |
[05:04] | He’s gone. | 他跑了 |
[05:05] | I checked all the hospitals in Helsinki, | 我查了赫尔辛基所有的医院 |
[05:07] | no gunshot victims. | 没有枪伤患者 |
[05:09] | Well, I don’t think medical attention’s his priority right now. | 我看他现在首要任务不是就医 |
[05:12] | I shot him in the shoulder, it tends to sting a little. | 我打了他的肩膀 肯定要疼的 |
[05:14] | Well, you speared Kovacs through the chest– | 你还穿透了科瓦奇的胸膛呢 |
[05:16] | he kept coming. | 他不是没停下吗 |
[05:17] | Look, the mutation causes an adrenaline rush. | 变异会引起肾上腺素激增 |
[05:21] | It blocks the transmission of pain. | 阻挡了疼痛的传递 |
[05:22] | He’s not feeling anything right now. | 他现在什么都感觉不到 |
[05:24] | Jackson is not Kovacs. | 杰克逊跟科瓦奇不一样 |
[05:26] | No. Not yet. | 是啊 现在还不一样 |
[05:28] | But the brain has three levels. | 大脑有三层 |
[05:29] | One controls logic, one controls emotion. | 一层控制逻辑 一层控制情感 |
[05:31] | The other is reptilian. | 还有一层是爬虫脑 |
[05:32] | Right now his reptilian instincts | 现在 他的爬虫本能 |
[05:34] | are completely overriding the logic. | 完全覆盖了逻辑思维 |
[05:36] | Fight or flight. | 战斗逃逸反应 |
[05:39] | We need to find him now. | 我们得马上找到他 |
[05:41] | The Noah Objective is days away, | 诺亚计划即将启动 |
[05:43] | and we still need a saber-tooth cat. | 我们还少一只剑齿猫呢 |
[05:45] | Aren’t those extinct? | 那玩意不是灭绝了吗 |
[05:46] | Not on an island called Pangea. | 在泛大陆上还有 |
[05:48] | But we can’t do anything without Jackson. | 但没有杰克逊 我们什么都做不了 |
[05:50] | Because he’s the incubator? | 因为他是孵化器 |
[05:52] | Yes. I’ve been working on an anti-rejection drug, | 是的 我一直在研究抗排斥药物 |
[05:55] | just in case his body can’t handle the cure. | 以防他的身体承受不住解药 |
[05:57] | I mean, I’m going to be introducing seven genomic fossils | 我要向他的DNA中引入七种 |
[06:01] | into his DNA. | 基因化石 |
[06:01] | If his body rejects it, no more cure. | 他的身体如果排斥 解药也没戏 |
[06:04] | I think I know where he is. | 我可能知道他去哪了 |
[06:09] | He’d want to find his father. | 他会想去找他父亲 |
[06:11] | Get answers as to why he gave Jackson | 问他为什么要给杰克逊 |
[06:12] | the ghost gene in the first place. | 注射鬼影基因 |
[06:16] | We need Davies. | 我们需要戴维斯 |
[06:17] | He knows where Robert Oz is. | 他知道罗伯特·奥兹在哪 |
[06:18] | General Davies is in Washington. | 戴维斯将军在华盛顿 |
[06:20] | He’s prepping for the TX Gas Launch. | 他在为TX毒气的释放做准备 |
[06:22] | I just got an update, but with commercial flights suspended, | 我刚得到最新消息 但由于民航停运 |
[06:25] | Jackson won’t get his hands on him | 杰克逊除非游过大西洋 |
[06:27] | unless he swims the Atlantic. | 否则根本不可能找到他 |
[06:29] | Well, the only way out of the country is by airplane, | 出国的唯一办法就是坐飞机 |
[06:31] | and the only planes leaving are military. | 而只有军用机还在飞行 |
[06:33] | He could be going to a nearby base. | 他可能去附近的军事基地 |
[06:36] | We need footage from there. | 我们需要那里的监控 |
[06:39] | Can you get that? | 你能拿到吗 |
[06:40] | Sure, I’ll send an order. | 当然 我会发申请 |
[06:43] | Great. Then we’ll get to that base. | 太好了 那我们去军事基地 |
[06:44] | Not so fast. I need you here. | 别急 这里需要你 |
[06:46] | What is more important than Jackson? | 有什么比杰克逊更重要 |
[06:48] | Mass genocide. | 大规模种族灭绝 |
[06:49] | Dariela said that the horses ignored everyone | 达瑞拉说马匹无视了其他 |
[06:51] | that she was traveling with, but came after her. | 跟她一同行进的众人 但却冲着她来 |
[06:54] | That means they could all have the ghost gene. | 那就是说他们可能都有鬼影基因 |
[06:55] | A lot more people could die than we thought. | 会死掉的人可能比我们想象的还多 |
[07:02] | Look, maybe I was wrong. | 听着 也许是我错了 |
[07:03] | There could be another reason. | 可能有其他的原因 |
[07:04] | What reason could that be? | 可能有什么原因 |
[07:06] | Don’t know. | 不清楚 |
[07:07] | I’m not the scientist. | 我不是科学家 |
[07:11] | Allison, what do you want me to do? | 艾莉森 你想让我干什么 |
[07:12] | Look, Russia is thinking of pulling out of The Noah Objective, | 俄罗斯正在考虑退出诺亚计划 |
[07:15] | but Davies needs their airspace to launch the gas. | 但戴维斯需要用他们的领空来发射毒气 |
[07:18] | I don’t speak Russian. | 我不会俄语 |
[07:19] | No, you speak science. | 你是不会 但你懂科学 |
[07:20] | I need you to come with me to the embassy | 我需要你跟我一起去大使馆 |
[07:21] | and convince the minister of defense | 让国防部长相信 |
[07:23] | that we’re close to a cure. | 我们快找到解药了 |
[07:24] | Without Jackson, there is no cure, | 没有杰克逊 就没有解药 |
[07:26] | so I’m going to go get him, okay? | 所以我要去找他 好吗 |
[07:27] | No. No, you’re not. | 不好 你不能去找他 |
[07:30] | Watch me. | 你看我能不能 |
[07:42] | Various provinces in Argentina, Mendoza, Cordoba, San Juan, | 阿根廷多地 门多萨 科尔多瓦 圣胡安 |
[07:46] | and in a very small town in the Northern Province… | 以及北部省的一个非常小的镇子 |
[07:53] | Can I have a word? | 能聊聊吗 |
[07:55] | I didn’t think you were still speaking to me. | 我以为你不会再跟我说话了 |
[07:57] | I did just shoot your best friend. | 我刚朝你最好的朋友开了枪 |
[07:59] | In the shoulder. | 朝他肩膀开了枪 |
[08:02] | I know you could have taken a kill-shot. | 我知道你本来可以一枪毙命的 |
[08:05] | Thank you for sparing him, | 谢谢你枪下留情 |
[08:07] | and for saving my life. | 和救了我一命 |
[08:10] | Someone had to. | 总得有人出手 |
[08:13] | I’m going to ask you to do something, | 我要请你办件事 |
[08:15] | and you’re not going to like it. | 你不会喜欢的 |
[08:16] | Cut the preamble. | 别说废话了 |
[08:18] | Just tell me. | 直接说吧 |
[08:19] | Stay here. | 留在这儿 |
[08:20] | Don’t come looking for Jackson with us. | 别和我们一起去找杰克逊 |
[08:22] | You think I’m a liability | 你觉得因为动物的目标是我 |
[08:23] | – ’cause the animals were targeting me? – No. | -所以我是个累赘吗 -不是 |
[08:26] | The animals are targeting all of us. | 动物的目标是我们所有人 |
[08:28] | It’s not the animals I’m afraid of– it’s Jackson. | 我担心的不是动物 是杰克逊 |
[08:33] | I don’t know what he’s capable of. | 我不知道他现在能做出什么事 |
[08:39] | Fine, I’ll stay. | 好 我留下 |
[08:43] | That was easy. | 这么容易就答应了 |
[08:48] | I thought for sure you’d put up a fight. | 我以为你肯定会据理力争的 |
[08:51] | I didn’t come back for a fight. | 我回来不是为了斗争 |
[08:55] | Then why did you come back? | 那你为什么回来 |
[09:07] | Ever since I joined the army, | 从我参军后 |
[09:10] | I’ve considered my unit to be my family. | 我就把部队当作了家 |
[09:13] | Now… | 现在 |
[09:15] | you guys are my unit. | 你们就是我的部队 |
[09:18] | There’s nowhere else I need to be. | 我不需要再去其它地方了 |
[09:34] | Breaking news out of Finland. | 芬兰传出爆炸新闻 |
[09:36] | An unidentified man has gone on a violent rampage | 一名身份不明男子在赫尔辛基中央医院 |
[09:39] | at Helsinki Central Hospital. | 横冲直撞袭击人群 |
[09:40] | It’s unclear what motivated the attack, | 目前尚不清楚袭击动机 |
[09:43] | but numerous injuries have been reported | 但据称已造成多数人员受伤 |
[09:45] | and the man is still at large. | 嫌疑人尚未捉拿归案 |
[09:47] | Authorities are considering him unarmed, | 警方认为此人并未持有武器 |
[09:49] | – yet extremely dangerous. – It can’t be… | -但仍非常危险 -不会是… |
[09:51] | We’ll bring you more details as we get them. | 详细信息会及时播报 |
[09:55] | This is bad. | 这就糟了 |
[09:56] | I can’t believe he did that. He must’ve had a reason. | 我不相信那是他干的 他肯定有原因 |
[09:58] | Reason? | 原因 |
[09:59] | – You know what his reason would’ve been? – What? | -你知道他的原因应该是什么吗 -什么 |
[10:01] | That he is no longer capable of reasoning. | 他无法再理智思考原因了 |
[10:03] | He ran because of what I told him, | 他跑了是因为我跟他说的那些话 |
[10:04] | not because of the mutation. | 并不是因为变异 |
[10:06] | Abe, you’ve got to get something through that big skull of yours. | 亚伯 你的大脑袋必须得想清楚一些事 |
[10:09] | What we’re gonna be looking for | 我们将要寻找的 |
[10:11] | isn’t your friend Jackson anymore. | 已经不再是你的朋友杰克逊了 |
[10:14] | We’re hunting an animal. | 我们是要追捕一只动物 |
[10:27] | Welcome back to The Conversation. | 欢迎回到《对话》中来 |
[10:29] | If you’re just joining us, our guest tonight, | 各位观众 我们今晚的嘉宾 |
[10:30] | 《对话》 皮特·山姆伯格 | |
[10:31] | General Andrew Davies. | 安德鲁·戴维斯将军 |
[10:32] | Executive Director of the Noah Objective. | 诺亚计划执行理事 |
[10:36] | General, before the break, | 将军 在休息之前 |
[10:37] | you were explaining to our audience | 你给观众们讲到了 |
[10:38] | how the TX-14 gas would be distributed. | 将会如何散播TX-14毒气 |
[10:41] | Yes, it’s very simple really, Peter. | 是的 皮特 非常简单 |
[10:42] | Our, uh, top scientists | 我们一流的科学家 |
[10:43] | have pinpointed very specific dispersal sites | 已经在全球准确地找到了 |
[10:46] | all across the planet. | 非常确切的散播地点 |
[10:47] | And why these locations? | 为什么是这些地方呢 |
[10:49] | Well, they allow for the gas to be launched | 这些地方可以让毒气 |
[10:50] | into the upper atmosphere, | 发射到高层大气中 |
[10:51] | where it can be spread for thousands of miles | 利用极地和亚热带的喷射气流 |
[10:53] | using both the polar and the subtropical jet streams. | 毒气就能散播到千里之外 |
[10:56] | And this, in turn, allows for the gas to saturate the air | 这样反过来就可以使毒气均等地 |
[10:59] | at equal volume. | 渗透进空气里 |
[11:00] | I see. Now, in the United States, | 明白了 在美国 |
[11:03] | Boston and Los Angeles have been chosen, | 波士顿和洛杉矶已被选为发射地点 |
[11:04] | but residents there are clearly not very happy, | 但当地的居民显然非常不高兴 |
[11:07] | as evident by many protests. | 从众多抗议中可以看出 |
[11:08] | I want to assure everyone | 大家放心 |
[11:11] | that the TX-14 gas is 100% safe for humans. | TX-14毒气对人类是百分百安全的 |
[11:15] | And you’re saying there are no side effects? | 而且是没有副作用的 |
[11:17] | None whatsoever. | 什么副作用都没有 |
[11:18] | This is the perfect solution to our animal problem, | 这是针对动物问题的完美解决办法 |
[11:21] | which you’ll all be able to see in three days. | 三天之后你们都会看到的 |
[11:23] | Well, now, there are rumors circulating, General, | 将军 可是有些传言说 |
[11:25] | that Russia, which, of course, | 世界上国土面积 |
[11:26] | occupies the world’s largest land mass, | 最大的俄罗斯 |
[11:28] | may pull out of the Noah Objective. | 也许会撤离诺亚计划 |
[11:30] | Those are just rumors, Peter. | 这些只是传言 皮特 |
[11:31] | I wouldn’t pay them any mind. | 不用在意 |
[11:32] | Yes, but if this were to happen, General, | 但如果他们真要撤离 将军 |
[11:34] | would you still be able to move proceed? | 你还能继续实施计划吗 |
[11:36] | Peter, Russia has always been a big supporter | 皮特 俄罗斯一直都是 |
[11:39] | of the Noah Objective. | 诺亚计划的忠实支持者 |
[11:40] | And we are very grateful to them for that. | 对于这点 我们很感激他们 |
[11:46] | What do you mean you can’t get the minister of defense | 你说你打不通国防部长的电话 |
[11:48] | – on the phone? – He’s unavailable. | -是什么意思 -他没空 |
[11:49] | I’ve known Leonid Ivankov for years. | 我认识莱昂尼德·伊万科夫多年 |
[11:51] | He better make himself available. | 他最好腾点时间出来 |
[11:52] | Sir, let me remind you that we have a bigger problem | 长官 容我提醒您 除了俄罗斯 |
[11:54] | – than Russia. – I’m aware. | -我们还有更大的麻烦 -我知道 |
[11:57] | Yes? | 喂 |
[11:59] | That’s excellent news. | 这个消息太好了 |
[12:00] | What is it? | 什么消息 |
[12:01] | We may have found Jackson Oz. | 我们有可能找到了杰克逊·奥兹 |
[12:13] | Any luck? | 有进展吗 |
[12:15] | Nothing. | 一无所获 |
[12:23] | I know you saw Mitch and I. | 我知道你看到我和米奇上床 |
[12:24] | With what’s going on right now with Jackson, | 鉴于杰克逊现在的情况 |
[12:26] | you want to take a time-out to discuss office romance? | 你要停下来讨论办公室恋情吗 |
[12:29] | This mission means more to me than Mitch Morgan, | 这次任务对我来说 比米奇·摩根更重要 |
[12:30] | so just say the word and I will back off. | 只要你说一声 我就会退出 |
[12:36] | He’s all yours. | 他是你的了 |
[12:38] | Hey, ladies. | 各位 |
[12:40] | We’ve got a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[12:42] | The Russian minister of defense is in our kitchen. | 俄罗斯国防部长现正在我们的厨房里 |
[12:44] | Leonid Ivankov? | 莱昂尼德·伊万科夫 |
[12:46] | Thought his name was… | 还以为他叫 |
[12:47] | get me Mitch Morgan. | “给我把米奇·摩根叫过来” |
[12:48] | What’s he doing here? | 他怎么来了 |
[12:49] | He wants proof that we’re working on an alternate | 他希望看到证据证明我们正在研究 |
[12:51] | to the Noah Objective. | 诺亚计划的替代之法 |
[12:53] | But without Mitch… | 但是没有米奇 |
[12:55] | Can’t we just have him wait until Mitch gets back? | 在米奇回来前 我们就不能让他等着吗 |
[12:57] | No, we need Russia on our side, | 不行 我们需要俄罗斯的支持 |
[12:59] | but that doesn’t mean that I trust them. | 但并不代表我相信他们 |
[13:01] | Ivankov can’t know about Jackson. | 不能让伊万科夫知道杰克逊的情况 |
[13:04] | Why? | 为什么 |
[13:04] | Learning that the mutation has jumped to humans | 获悉变异突然转至人类身上 |
[13:07] | could make him side with the Noah Objective. | 会让他改变主意支持诺亚计划 |
[13:09] | We have one chance. | 我们只有一次机会 |
[13:10] | Oh, no pressure. | 毫无压力 |
[13:15] | Hello. | 你好 |
[13:16] | – Hello, Ms. Shaw. – Minister Ivankov, | -你好 肖小姐 -伊万科夫部长 |
[13:18] | what a surprise. Dr. Morgan and I were going to come to you. | 真是意外 我和摩根博士正准备去找你 |
[13:21] | I had to see this for myself. | 我必须亲自来看看 |
[13:23] | Your team. | 你的团队 |
[13:24] | What you do here. | 以及你们在这的研究 |
[13:26] | Tell me, where is Dr. Morgan? | 告诉我 摩根博士在哪 |
[13:33] | There’s an animal we need for the cure. | 有一种动物我们需要用来做解药 |
[13:35] | He’s out hunting it. | 他正在外捕捉 |
[13:36] | And you are? | 你是哪位 |
[13:38] | Jamie Campbell. | 我叫杰米·坎贝尔 |
[13:39] | Ah, you are the girl with the leopard. | 你就是那个带着豹子的姑娘 |
[13:41] | You had the cure. But it failed. | 你们制出过解药 但是却失败了 |
[13:45] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:46] | But we’re close to another one. | 但我们就快制出新解药了 |
[13:47] | When Mitch gets back, he’ll show you. | 等米奇回来了 他会给你看的 |
[13:50] | There is no time. | 没时间了 |
[13:51] | The gas will be released in three days. | 三天后毒气将会释放 |
[13:53] | With no alternative, the Noah Objective | 在别无选择的情况下 诺亚计划 |
[13:56] | appears to be the most effective way to end this. | 似乎是结束这起事件最有效的办法 |
[13:58] | Davies is lying to you. | 戴维斯在骗你 |
[14:00] | So are you, Ms. Campbell. | 你也是 坎贝尔小姐 |
[14:02] | You’re not being honest about Dr. Morgan’s whereabouts. | 你并没有据实以告摩根博士的行踪 |
[14:09] | What don’t you want me to know? | 你有什么瞒着我的 |
[14:11] | I have nothing to hide. | 我没有任何隐瞒 |
[14:13] | We’ll see about that. | 等着瞧 |
[14:16] | I need to speak to Ms. Campbell in private. | 我要单独和坎贝尔小姐谈谈 |
[14:20] | 史上第一颗人造卫星 1957年由苏联发射 | |
[14:20] | I don’t think so, Sputnik. | 那可不行 史普尼克 |
[14:23] | I got this. | 没事的 |
[14:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:45] | I can’t believe this. | 难以置信 |
[14:46] | Told you. His primal instincts have taken over. | 我都说了 他的原始本能已经取而代之了 |
[14:49] | Mitch, you don’t know that for sure. | 米奇 这点你不能肯定 |
[14:53] | What? | 什么 |
[14:53] | You cannot enter here. | 这里不允许进入 |
[14:57] | Really? ‘Cause this says we can. | 是吗 因为这张证说我们可以 |
[14:59] | – Were there any fatalities? – Thankfully, no. | -有人死亡吗 -谢天谢地 没有 |
[15:02] | He only injured those who tried to stop him. | 他只是伤害了那些想要阻止他的人 |
[15:04] | Okay, well, what happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[15:05] | Witnesses said he moved with purpose, | 有目击证人说他是有目标地移动 |
[15:07] | like he was looking for something. | 就像是他在找东西 |
[15:09] | – Or someone. – It took 11 minutes for the poliisi to respond. | -或是找人 -警察耗费十一分钟才应答 |
[15:12] | In that time, he locked himself in a room. | 而当时 他把自己锁在房间里 |
[15:15] | By the time we arrived, he was gone. | 我们到达的时候 他不见了 |
[15:17] | Room? What room? | 房间 什么房间 |
[15:19] | A lab. | 一间实验室 |
[15:21] | Can you show us the lab? | 能带我们去看看那间实验室吗 |
[15:22] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[15:40] | What’s his job? | 他的工作是什么 |
[15:41] | His job is to watch. | 他负责监视 |
[15:44] | Now… | 现在 |
[15:45] | place your arms on the table. | 把你的手臂放在桌上 |
[15:47] | – Seriously? – Your pulse doesn’t lie, | -不是吧 -人会撒谎 |
[15:49] | even if you do. | 可是脉搏不会 |
[16:01] | You said you were close to a cure. | 你说你们就快制出解药了 |
[16:04] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[16:05] | We found a way to take specific animals that have– | 我们找到一种办法能找出 |
[16:09] | bear with me– | 耐心听我说 |
[16:09] | a Triple-Helix DNA strand | 带有三螺旋DNA分子链的特殊动物 |
[16:13] | and use their genomic fossils to synthesize a cure. | 并利用它们的基因化石来合成解药 |
[16:34] | And how many of these Triple-Helix animals | 你们需要多少三螺旋动物 |
[16:36] | do you need to make a cure? | 来制造解药 |
[16:38] | Seven. We have six. | 七种 我们有六种了 |
[16:41] | But the last one is proving hard to get. | 但最后一种很难获得 |
[16:51] | I don’t know what you’re saying. | 我不知道你们在说什么 |
[16:53] | But we are close to finding a cure. | 但我们就快找到解药了 |
[16:56] | If you let the Noah Objective go forward, | 如果你们允许诺亚计划进行 |
[16:58] | the gas will kill millions of people. | 毒气会杀死千百万人 |
[17:01] | And Davies knows it. | 戴维斯也知道这件事 |
[17:03] | That’s what he’s hiding. | 那就是他在隐瞒的事 |
[17:10] | And how do you know this? | 你怎么知道这件事 |
[17:12] | We’ve accessed his files. | 我们偷看过他的文件 |
[17:16] | This team of yours– | 你们团队的成员 |
[17:17] | why won’t you let me know where they really are? | 为什么你们不让我知道他们的确切位置 |
[17:19] | They’re hunting for an animal we need. | 他们正在追捕一头我们需要的动物 |
[17:21] | And what animal is that? | 那是什么动物 |
[17:30] | A man. | 一个男人 |
[17:33] | A member of our team. | 我们团队的成员 |
[18:09] | Nothing Jackson is doing is making any sense. | 杰克逊做的事没有一件是有道理的 |
[18:13] | I think you were right. | 我想你之前是对的 |
[18:16] | Maybe he’s not all gone yet. | 或许他还没完全失去自我 |
[18:26] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[18:29] | All these blood trays are filled. | 所有这些血液托盘都放满了 |
[18:31] | Except for this one. | 除了这个 |
[18:34] | Jackson’s mutating into an apex predator, not a vampire. | 杰克逊正在变异成顶级掠食者 不是吸血鬼 |
[18:37] | Besides, how could you possibly know if Jackson took that vial | 而且你怎么知道是杰克逊拿走那个血瓶 |
[18:40] | and it wasn’t some doctor that removed it earlier? | 而不是某位医生之前就拿走的 |
[18:42] | It’s called a hunch. | 这叫做直觉 |
[18:48] | Okay. Whose blood is it? | 好吧 那是谁的血 |
[18:51] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[18:52] | but they’re all labeled with identification numbers | 但它们都有标记识别号码 |
[18:55] | and they’re chronological, | 号码是按先后顺序排列的 |
[18:56] | so all I have to do is type in the number between those two… | 所以我只要输入这两个号码之间的号码 |
[19:02] | and… | 然后 |
[19:06] | Vera Salvon. | 薇拉·沙尔万 |
[19:08] | That name mean anything to you? | 你认得这个名字吗 |
[19:10] | It does not. Why would Jackson want her blood? | 不认得 为什么杰克逊要她的血 |
[19:16] | Well, there’s an address. | 这里有写地址 |
[19:19] | Let’s go find out. | 我们去看看吧 |
[19:31] | I’ve got eyes on his friends, but no sign of him. | 我发现他的朋友了 但没看到他 |
[19:34] | Stay on ’em. Let them lead you to Jackson Oz | 跟着他们 让他们带你找到杰克逊·奥兹 |
[19:36] | and then you bring ’em to me. | 然后把他带来见我 |
[20:00] | It is a scary thing to realize | 发现变异已经扩散到人类身上 |
[20:02] | the mutation has jumped to humans. | 是件很可怕的事 |
[20:05] | All the more reason to find this cure. | 这让我们更需要找到解药 |
[20:09] | Does this mean you’re withdrawing support | 这表示你会停止支持 |
[20:11] | for the Noah Objective? | 诺亚计划吗 |
[20:12] | Yes. We corroborated your story. | 对 我们证实了你的说法 |
[20:14] | That’s great news. | 那真是好消息 |
[20:15] | Hold the celebration. | 别急着庆祝 |
[20:17] | I must convince the cabinet of ministers. | 我必须说服内阁部长 |
[20:19] | They’re meeting in Washington in two days. | 他们两天后会在华盛顿会面 |
[20:23] | They need to be told that TX-14 gas | 他们必须知道TX-14毒气 |
[20:26] | will cause human casualties. | 会造成人类伤亡 |
[20:29] | Well, can you convince them? | 你能说服他们吗 |
[20:30] | We will stop the Noah Objective, with your help. | 在你们的帮助下 我们会阻止诺亚计划 |
[20:34] | Wait, you… | 等等 你 |
[20:35] | you said that you corroborated my story. | 你说你证实了我的说法 |
[20:39] | Who did you corroborate it with? | 你是跟谁求证的 |
[20:41] | Everything you said lined up with a Noah Objective scientist | 你说的一切都与两天前跟我们谈话的 |
[20:44] | we spoke with two days ago. | 诺亚计划科学家的说法一致 |
[20:45] | Triple-Helix, genomic fossils. | 三螺旋 基因化石 |
[20:48] | Scientist? | 科学家 |
[20:49] | – Yes. – What scientist? | -是的 -哪位科学家 |
[20:50] | His name is Dr. Robert Oz. | 他的名字是罗伯特·奥兹博士 |
[20:54] | I need to talk to him. | 我得跟他谈谈 |
[20:56] | Do you know where he is? | 你知道他在哪里吗 |
[20:57] | No. We spoke on a secure line. | 不知道 我们以安全线路通话 |
[20:59] | Was it traceable? | 可以追踪吗 |
[21:01] | By definition, the secure lines are not traceable. | 顾名思义 安全线路是不可追踪的 |
[21:06] | But in Russia, | 但在俄罗斯 |
[21:08] | we trace everything. | 我们追踪一切 |
[21:22] | Robert Oz? You sure? | 罗伯特·奥兹 你确定吗 |
[21:24] | That’s what Ivankov said. | 伊万科夫是这么说的 |
[21:25] | We’re gonna try to trace the call, get a location. | 我们要尝试追踪那通电话 找出他的位置 |
[21:28] | How’s it going on your end? | 你们那里进行得如何 |
[21:29] | Hard to say. | 很难说 |
[21:31] | Jackson seems to be very interested | 杰克逊似乎对一位名叫薇拉·沙尔万的 |
[21:32] | in a Finnish woman named Vera Salvon. | 芬兰女性很感兴趣 |
[21:35] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:37] | We have no idea. | 我们也不知道 |
[21:38] | Well, keep me posted. | 随时通知我 |
[21:39] | And Mitch… | 还有米奇 |
[21:41] | you guys be careful. | 你们要小心 |
[21:43] | Yeah. | 好 |
[21:52] | Was that Mitch? | 刚才是米奇吗 |
[21:55] | Yeah. | 对 |
[21:56] | We’re, um, almost ready. | 我们快准备好了 |
[22:00] | What is this thing again? | 再说一次 这是什么 |
[22:01] | A SCIF room. | SCIF房间 |
[22:01] | A Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility. | 敏感信息隔离设施 |
[22:06] | You bring this stuff with you when you travel? | 你在旅行时带着这种东西 |
[22:08] | Yes. For security. | 对 出于安全考量 |
[22:10] | Calls can’t be traced, computers can’t be hacked. | 电话无法被追踪 电脑无法被侵入 |
[22:12] | From a surveillance standpoint, it’s impenetrable. | 从监控角度来看 那是不可穿透的 |
[22:15] | Unless, of course, you are inside. | 除非你们在房间里面 |
[22:32] | Hello? Jackson? | 有人吗 杰克逊 |
[22:35] | Ms. Salvon? | 沙尔万女士 |
[22:43] | Power’s out. | 停电了 |
[22:44] | Do you think that’s a coincidence? | 你认为这是巧合吗 |
[22:46] | Well, not if somebody doesn’t want to be seen or found. | 除非有人不想被看到或找到 |
[22:53] | You want to take downstairs? | 你想去楼下看看吗 |
[22:55] | Do you think it’s wise to split up? | 你觉得分开行动是个好主意吗 |
[22:57] | Not at all, but if Jackson is here, | 当然不是 但如果杰克逊在这儿 |
[23:01] | I don’t want to be close by when he sees you. | 他看到你时 我可不想在旁边 |
[23:50] | Son of a…! | 该死 |
[23:55] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[23:57] | Who keeps a pet in the middle of an animal apocalypse? | 谁会在动物末日时养宠物啊 |
[24:00] | A 70-year-old broad with no life. | 七十岁的孤独老女人 |
[24:03] | Did you find anything? | 有什么发现吗 |
[24:05] | No. Just some bloody tissue. | 没有 只有一些带血的纸 |
[24:08] | Look. There’s blood on his feathers, too. | 看 它羽毛上也有血 |
[24:10] | Looks like old Vera got attacked by the only family she has. | 看来老薇拉是被唯一的亲人攻击了 |
[24:15] | God, life sucks, huh? | 天啊 生活真艰难 |
[24:17] | But none of this means anything. | 但这一切都说不通 |
[24:19] | You were the one saying Jackson’s still human, right? | 是你说杰克逊还是人类的 对吧 |
[24:21] | If he is, he’s got to be doing this for a reason. | 如果他是 这么做一定有原因 |
[24:24] | Well, take a look around you. | 看看周围 |
[24:25] | It’s just an ordinary old lady. | 她只是个普通的老妇 |
[24:26] | Nothing special about her. Nothing Jackson would want. | 没什么特别的 没有杰克逊需要的东西 |
[24:29] | Why are we here? | 我们到底干什么来了 |
[24:30] | Hey, we’ll figure it out, okay? Relax. | 我们会查清的 放松 |
[24:33] | Easy for you to say. | 你说得容易 |
[24:35] | You’re not the reason we’re in this mess. | 我们陷入这种情况又不是因为你 |
[24:38] | All right, I’m getting tired of your little self-pity party. | 行了 我受够你的自责了 |
[24:43] | This isn’t your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[24:45] | You making me leave Jamie in New Brunswick? | 让我在新不伦瑞克丢下杰米 |
[24:47] | That’s your fault. | 是你的错 |
[24:48] | This? Not your fault. | 这个不是 |
[24:50] | You and I know I’m the reason why we’re here. | 你我都清楚我们来这里是因为我 |
[24:54] | If I hadn’t had lied to Jackson all these years. | 都怪我这些年撒谎骗了杰克逊 |
[24:58] | You’re probably right. | 你说得对 |
[25:05] | Look, I’m not the only one who’s angry in this room. | 看来这里不只是我很生气 |
[25:08] | He’s not angry. | 它不是生气 |
[25:12] | He’s scared. | 它是害怕 |
[25:14] | Thought there was anger we saw earlier. | 还以为之前它是生气 |
[25:17] | Jackson’s here. | 杰克逊来了 |
[25:23] | Jackson! | 杰克逊 |
[25:29] | Jackson?! | 杰克逊 |
[25:32] | Jackson! | 杰克逊 |
[25:36] | Jackson. | 杰克逊 |
[25:39] | Get your hands up. | 举起手来 |
[25:42] | Where is your friend going? | 你朋友要去哪儿 |
[25:52] | Tell us who sent you! | 谁派你来的 |
[25:53] | Tell us who sent you! | 谁派你来的 |
[25:57] | I’d tell him if I were you. | 我劝你还是坦白吧 |
[26:03] | General Davies. | 戴维斯将军 |
[26:09] | Okay. Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[26:10] | He’s too far ahead. We’ll never find him. | 他已经走远了 我们找不到他的 |
[26:12] | We won’t…but he will. | 我们是找不到 但它可以 |
[26:33] | Pick up the phone. | 拿起话筒 |
[26:37] | Hello? | 你好 |
[26:38] | Dr. Robert Oz? | 罗伯特·奥兹博士吗 |
[26:43] | If this is Dr. Robert Oz, please don’t hang up. | 如果是 请别挂电话 |
[26:46] | I’m a friend of your son. | 我是你儿子的朋友 |
[26:48] | Jackson is in trouble, | 杰克逊遇到麻烦了 |
[26:50] | and I think that he might be trying to find you. | 他好像正在找你 |
[26:54] | Please. He really needs your help. | 求你 他真的需要你的帮助 |
[26:59] | Hello? | 喂 |
[27:02] | Did you get it? | 查到了吗 |
[27:06] | Yes. | 查到了 |
[27:07] | An address just outside of Washington, D.C. | 他就在华盛顿特区外围 |
[27:21] | Okay. Go right. Go right. | 好 右拐 右拐 |
[27:30] | Are we sure this is working? | 这真的有用吗 |
[27:31] | Birds have a much more acute sound recognition than we do. | 鸟对声音的识别比人类敏锐很多 |
[27:34] | They can hear a storm coming a hundred miles away. | 它们能在一百英里外听到暴风雨 |
[27:36] | Yes, but can he hear Jackson? | 但它能听到杰克逊吗 |
[27:38] | Look. He’s scared to death. He’s trying to fly left, | 看 它吓死了 想往左飞 |
[27:41] | so we’ll go right. | 我们向右拐 |
[27:56] | Damn bird’s not saying much now. | 该死的鸟 现在没动静了 |
[27:58] | Come on, bird. | 拜托 小鸟 |
[28:00] | Do something. Get scared. | 动起来 害怕起来 |
[28:04] | – Go left! Go left! – Oh. Okay. | -左拐 -好的 |
[28:11] | No, no, no, no! Right, right, right! Go right. Go right. | 不 右 右拐 |
[28:14] | No! No! No! No! | 不不 |
[28:15] | – Left! Left! Left! Left! – Damn bird is all over the place! | -左左 -该死的鸟 到处乱飞 |
[28:19] | Left! Left! Left! | 左左左 |
[28:20] | – Tell the bird to make up its mind! – Come on, bird! | -让鸟好好想清楚 -拜托 小鸟 |
[28:23] | Okay, go, go. Left, left. Left! Left! Left! | 好了 左左左 |
[28:27] | He’s going nuts. We got to be close. | 它要发疯了 我们应该快到了 |
[28:34] | Look where we are. | 瞧我们在哪儿 |
[28:39] | He came back. | 他回来了 |
[28:54] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[28:55] | You guys, there’s someone here you should meet. | 两位 你们得见见这个人 |
[29:03] | This is Vera Salvon. | 这位是薇拉·沙尔万 |
[29:05] | I’m glad you’re all here. | 很高兴你们都在这儿 |
[29:07] | I have a message from Jackson Oz. | 杰克逊·奥兹托我带个信 |
[29:26] | Anybody else would’ve thought your friend was crazy, | 别人都觉得你们的朋友疯了 |
[29:29] | but I knew something wasn’t right. | 但我知道有什么事不对劲 |
[29:32] | After the parakeet bit me, | 长尾鹦鹉咬了我后 |
[29:35] | strange things began to happen. | 奇怪的事情发生了 |
[29:37] | Do you mind if I take a look at your arm, Ms. Salvon? | 能让我看一下你的胳膊吗 沙尔万女士 |
[29:45] | So you’ve been experiencing black tears? Mucus? | 你是不是会流黏黏的黑色眼泪 |
[29:48] | Yes. Jackson explained to me that it was happening to him, too. | 是的 杰克逊说他也会这样 |
[29:53] | He said that we both had this thing. | 他说我俩体内都有这个东西 |
[29:56] | A ghost gene. | 鬼影基因 |
[29:59] | It’s what gave us the animal mutation. | 是它让我们跟动物一样变异 |
[30:02] | But he said there was a way to cure… | 但他说有种解药 |
[30:07] | Not just me– but the whole world. | 不但能治好我 而且能治好全世界 |
[30:10] | He wants you to replace him, be an incubator. | 他想让你替代他成为培养皿 |
[30:13] | Is that possible? | 这可能吗 |
[30:14] | In theory. Yeah. I… | 理论上可能 我 |
[30:16] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[30:18] | I got to run some tests. | 我需要做些测试 |
[30:22] | This means he’s not planning on coming back. | 这意味着他没打算回来 |
[30:29] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[30:30] | No. Thanks to you, | 没事 多亏了你 |
[30:33] | we finally know what Jackson has been up to. | 我们终于知道杰克逊想做什么了 |
[30:39] | And thanks to you, | 也多亏了你 |
[30:41] | we know where to find him. | 我们知道该去哪找他了 |
[30:57] | This will tell us if you can use me to do… | 这个会判断出我是否可以… |
[31:01] | whatever you call it? | 做什么来着 |
[31:03] | Incubate the cure. Yes. | 培养出解药 是的 |
[31:05] | But first I need to make sure your body can handle it | 但首先我得确定你的身体 |
[31:07] | without rejecting the genomic fossils | 不会对我要引入你DNA中的 |
[31:09] | I need to introduce into your DNA, okay? | 基因化石产生排异 好吗 |
[31:13] | Shouldn’t take long. | 不会很久的 |
[31:22] | He’s a charmer. | 他可真讨人喜欢 |
[31:26] | Mrs. Salvon? | 沙尔万夫人 |
[31:28] | Why did you keep your parakeet | 你为什么还留着你的鹦鹉 |
[31:29] | after the animals changed? | 既然现在所有动物都变异了 |
[31:31] | He belonged to my late husband. | 它是我亡夫的 |
[31:33] | The bird hated everyone. | 这鸟厌恶所有人 |
[31:35] | When Gunter passed, I couldn’t bring myself | 冈特去世后 我不忍心 |
[31:38] | to put it in quarantine. | 把它送去隔离 |
[31:40] | I guess we should all be glad that you kept him. | 我们应该高兴你留下了它 |
[31:44] | And thank you for doing this. | 谢谢你这么做 |
[31:47] | Not everyone would be so… calm. | 不是所有人都能这么镇静的 |
[31:52] | I watched my husband die, | 我曾眼睁睁看着我丈夫去世 |
[31:53] | and I’ve been through two bouts with cancer. | 我自己得过两次癌症 |
[31:56] | I’m not about to let a nip from a little bird | 我不会因为一只小鸟啄了我一口 |
[31:57] | get the best of me. | 就大惊小怪 |
[31:59] | Well, you’re braver than most people. | 你比大多数人都勇敢 |
[32:02] | So tell me, | 告诉我 |
[32:03] | what’s a young woman like you | 你这样的年轻姑娘 |
[32:04] | getting messed up in all of this? | 为什么要趟这一趟浑水 |
[32:07] | The world is ending. | 世界末日快来了 |
[32:09] | You should be at home. | 你应该在家 |
[32:11] | With loved ones. | 陪着你爱的人 |
[32:15] | Well, I’m here trying to prevent the world from ending. | 我在这试图拯救世界 |
[32:18] | And I… | 我 |
[32:20] | I don’t really have any family. | 我没有家人 |
[32:23] | Nonsense. | 胡说 |
[32:25] | In order to survive, sometimes you have to… | 为了生存 有时候你必须 |
[32:29] | build walls. | 建造一些墙 |
[32:30] | Both literally and figuratively. | 现实的墙 也有虚拟的 |
[32:32] | And I guess some of those walls are… | 我猜有一些墙 |
[32:35] | easier to build than they are to take down. | 建造容易 拆除却难 |
[32:38] | Perhaps. | 或许吧 |
[32:39] | But I think I’d prefer to be in danger | 但我想我会更希望和我爱的人 |
[32:41] | with those that I love, | 一起身处险境 |
[32:43] | than safe | 而不是一个人 |
[32:44] | and alone. | 偏安苟活 |
[32:46] | All right, test looks good. | 测试结果看起来不错 |
[32:49] | Soon as we find that saber-tooth, | 只要我们找到了那只剑齿猫 |
[32:52] | Vera here should make a perfect host. | 薇拉就应该可以成为一个很好的宿主 |
[32:56] | Oh, there you are. | 好啊 |
[32:58] | Everything is going to work out. | 一切都会好的 |
[33:02] | I like this one. | 我喜欢这个人 |
[33:04] | When everything is over, | 一切结束之后 |
[33:06] | you and him can work on that wall. | 你和他可以处理下墙的事情 |
[33:10] | What is she talking about? | 她在说什么呢 |
[33:11] | Ignore her. | 别管她 |
[33:43] | “Animal aggression… | “动物的攻击性 |
[33:46] | increased HCG levels… 94% accuracy…” | 提升了人绒毛膜促性腺激素水平 准确性94%” |
[33:50] | Those horses in England weren’t ignoring everyone else. | 英格兰的那些马并不是忽视别人 |
[33:53] | They were targeting you. | 它们是在针对你 |
[33:55] | Because you’re pregnant. | 因为你怀孕了 |
[33:57] | So what, you want to throw me a baby shower? | 所以呢 你要给我办个迎婴派对吗 |
[33:59] | That’s why you stayed back? | 这是你留在这的原因吗 |
[34:00] | I won’t be a liability. | 我不会成为负担 |
[34:04] | You gonna tell everybody? | 你会告诉所有人吗 |
[34:06] | That is what I was going to ask you. | 这是我要问你的事 |
[34:10] | What about Abe? | 亚伯怎么办 |
[34:17] | I need to figure some things out first. | 我得先弄清楚一些事 |
[34:19] | I’m assuming you don’t want kids right now? | 我猜你现在不想要这个孩子 |
[34:21] | I didn’t think I did. | 是的 |
[34:23] | Pregnancy is rough, | 怀孕是艰苦的事 |
[34:25] | even in the best conditions. | 即使在最好的条件下 |
[34:27] | And you’re gonna spend the next nine months | 你打算接下来的九个月 |
[34:28] | with a target on your back? | 都作为活靶子生活吗 |
[34:30] | Then I guess that gives me a damn good incentive | 这倒是给了我很大的激励 |
[34:32] | to fight for the future. | 让我想要为未来而战 |
[34:35] | Everything happens for a reason, right? | 凡事都有原因 对吧 |
[35:04] | This place where they’ve got Robert Oz. | 这是罗伯特·奥兹在的地方 |
[35:07] | It’s not government property. | 不是政府地产 |
[35:10] | So whatever he and Davies are up to, | 不管他和戴维斯在做什么 |
[35:11] | it is very off-book. | 都是不可告人的 |
[35:13] | We’ll know soon enough. I’ve got great news. | 我们很快就知道了 我有好消息 |
[35:16] | Ivankov is meeting with | 伊万科夫正在和 |
[35:17] | his cabinet of ministers tomorrow to vote. | 明天要投票的内阁部长们会面 |
[35:19] | He’s already convinced two, | 他已经说服了两个 |
[35:20] | and he’s working on the rest. | 正在对付剩下的 |
[35:28] | Do you think he has time to convince them? | 你觉得他有时间说服他们吗 |
[35:30] | He’s optimistic. Good job. | 他很乐观 干得不错 |
[35:32] | Well… I just told the truth. | 我说了实话 |
[35:36] | And I owe you the truth. | 我欠你一个真相 |
[35:41] | I’m in love with Mitch. | 我爱上米奇了 |
[35:43] | I wasn’t lying before. Except maybe to myself. | 我没有对谁说谎 或许除了对自己 |
[35:48] | Losing him has been | 失去他是我这一生 |
[35:51] | one of the biggest regrets of my life. | 最后悔的事之一 |
[35:53] | And just getting thrown together with him during all of this? | 而因为这件事我们又纠缠在一起了 |
[35:59] | Maybe it happened for a reason? | 也许是原因的 |
[36:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[36:33] | Abraham. | 亚伯拉罕 |
[36:34] | Yes, ma’am. | 夫人 |
[36:38] | Jackson wanted me to give this to you in private. | 杰克逊让我私下把这个交给你 |
[36:42] | Mrs. Salvon. | 沙尔万夫人 |
[36:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:55] | Abe. | 亚伯 |
[36:57] | We’ve both done things we cannot change… | 我们都做了我们无法改变之事 |
[37:00] | things we regret. | 我们后悔的事 |
[37:03] | By now, you must realize what I’m gonna do, | 你现在肯定知道我要做什么了 |
[37:06] | and that I’m not coming back. | 还有我不会回去了 |
[37:09] | So there’s something that I need to say to you. | 所以我有事需要告诉你 |
[37:13] | For a long time, you’ve called me Rafiki, | 很久以来 你叫我Rafiki |
[37:16] | a name that means friend. | 它的意思是朋友 |
[37:18] | But given everything we’ve been through, we’re not friends. | 但我们一起经历了那么多事 我们不是朋友 |
[37:21] | We’re much more. | 我们超越朋友 |
[37:22] | We’re brothers | 我们是兄弟 |
[37:24] | and always have been. | 永远都是 |
[37:26] | So no matter what happens, | 所以不管发生什么 |
[37:28] | know this: | 你要知道 |
[37:29] | I forgive you. | 我原谅你 |
[37:44] | Sir? | 长官 |
[37:46] | The Russians are holding a vote tomorrow | 俄罗斯人明天要针对诺亚计划 |
[37:47] | about the Noah Objective. | 举行投票 |
[37:48] | Some of the ministers are considering pulling out. | 有些部长在考虑退出 |
[37:50] | Somebody’s whispering in Ivankov’s ear. | 有人跟伊万科夫说什么了 |
[37:52] | General Davies? | 戴维斯将军 |
[37:53] | You have a call. | 有人找 |
[37:54] | Not now. | 现在没时间 |
[37:55] | It’s Jackson Oz. | 是杰克逊·奥兹 |
[38:01] | Jackson? | 杰克逊 |
[38:02] | Hey, Davies. | 戴维斯 |
[38:03] | We need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[38:17] | So, the prodigal son returns. | 浪子回来了啊 |
[38:19] | I want to speak to my father. | 我想跟我父亲谈谈 |
[38:21] | Run a trace. | 进行追踪 |
[38:30] | What makes you think I can do that? | 你为什么认为我能做到 |
[38:31] | Jerk me around again, and I hang up. | 再跟我耍花招我就挂电话 |
[38:33] | Okay, okay. | 好 好 |
[38:34] | I can help you. | 我可以帮你 |
[38:35] | Tell me the real reason you came after me in Portugal. | 告诉我你在葡萄牙抓我的真正原因 |
[38:37] | Now. | 马上 |
[38:38] | Your father has something I need. | 你父亲手里有我需要的东西 |
[38:40] | And he won’t give it to me unless he sees you. | 不见到你本人他就不给我 |
[38:46] | I’m willing to turn myself in, | 我愿意自己束手就擒 |
[38:48] | but I need proof that you’ve got him. | 但我需要看到他在你手里的证据 |
[38:50] | I can do that. I can do that. | 我可以 我可以 |
[38:51] | Hold on… | 等一下 |
[38:53] | Call the house. Get Robert Oz on the line,right now! | 通知那边 马上找罗伯特·奥兹接电话 |
[38:56] | Sir. | 是 长官 |
[39:10] | Jackson! | 杰克逊 |
[39:14] | Dr. Oz? | 奥兹博士 |
[40:09] | Robert… | 罗伯特 |
[40:11] | Robert Oz… | 罗伯特·奥兹 |
[40:14] | No answer from the safe house. | 安全屋那边没人接电话 |
[40:15] | Dammit, we never should’ve let him out of that cell. Jackson. | 该死 我们不该把他放出来的 杰克逊 |
[40:18] | Davies, I know you’re tracing this call. | 戴维斯 我知道你在追踪电话位置 |
[40:21] | Robert Oz? | 罗伯特·奥兹 |
[40:40] | You don’t think that…? | 你说不会是… |
[40:44] | No, Jackson could never have done this. | 不 杰克逊不会这样做的 |
[40:49] | Company. | 有人来了 |
[40:53] | You have 15 seconds to put my father on the line, | 给你15秒让我父亲接电话 |
[40:55] | or I disappear. | 否则我就消失 |
[40:56] | Take it easy. | 别着急 |
[40:57] | We have your father in a safe house. | 我们让你父亲待在安全屋里了 |
[40:59] | We can’t reach him right now, | 现在我们联系不到他 |
[41:00] | but I can take you to him. | 但我可以带你去找他 |
[41:03] | He’s right outside the building! | 他就在我们大楼外面 |
[41:04] | Scramble CRT. | 部署应急小队 |
[41:05] | Get snipers in position. | 让狙击手就位 |
[41:17] | I’m hanging up. | 我要挂了 |
[41:18] | No, no, no, wait! I can prove it. | 不不不 等等 我可以证明 |
[41:19] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[41:20] | The three-pronged scar on the back of your neck. | 你脖子后面的三叉形伤疤 |
[41:21] | That’s from an injection your father gave you. | 是你父亲给你注射东西留下的 |
[41:32] | All right, I’m coming in. | 好 我过去找你 |
[41:35] | Tell your men I’m unarmed. | 告诉你的人我没有武器 |
[41:36] | I just want to see my father. | 我只想见我父亲 |
[41:37] | Of course. Of course. | 当然 当然 |
[41:45] | We got him! | 抓到他了 |
[41:47] | Sir, the field team just called from the safe house. | 长官 外勤小队从安全屋打来电话 |
[41:49] | Robert Oz is gone. | 罗伯特·奥兹不见了 |
[41:50] | Son of a bitch! | 混蛋 |
[41:58] | Jackson Oz is approaching. | 杰克逊·奥兹正在过来 |
[41:59] | CRT is ready to sedate the target. | 应急小队准备给目标用镇静剂了 |
[42:01] | New plan. | 新计划 |
[42:02] | Sir? | 长官 |
[42:03] | Kill him. | 杀了他 |
[42:04] | The second his hand touches the door. | 他的手一碰到门就杀了他 |
[42:09] | We may need him to find Robert Oz. | 我们可能需要他找到罗伯特·奥兹 |
[42:11] | If we kill his son, Robert Oz will find us. | 如果我们杀了他儿子 他自然会来找我们 |
[42:13] | You take the shot. | 尽管开枪 |
[42:15] | I want Jackson Oz dead. | 我要杀了杰克逊·奥兹 |
[42:19] | All right, new orders. Follow CRT. | 好了 新命令 应急小队注意 |
[42:21] | Take the shot. | 击毙目标 |
[43:04] | We should run. | 我们该跑了 |