时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | We have to find a saber-toothed cat. | 我们得找到一只剑齿猫 |
[00:05] | There’s a rumor that we can find one on an island called Pangaea. | 有谣言说我们可以在一座泛大陆的岛上找到一只 |
[00:09] | She just collapsed. | 她突然昏倒了 |
[00:10] | – I should’ve known. – Known what? | -我早该知道 -知道什么 |
[00:12] | That she’s pregnant. | 她怀孕了 |
[00:13] | – Any idea who the father is? – Yes. | -知道谁是父亲吗 -知道 |
[00:15] | Quite a good idea. | 问得真好 |
[00:17] | You were working for Davies the whole time! | 你一直都在给戴维斯卖命 |
[00:19] | You made the same choice that I made– | 你和我做出了同样的决定 |
[00:21] | that you’re gonna survive in this new world, whatever it takes. | 你会在这个全新的世界里存活下来 不惜一切代价 |
[00:24] | Good luck opening your chute. | 开伞顺利 |
[00:28] | Why does Davies think that you have the TX gas formula? | 戴维斯为什么觉得你有TX毒气的配方 |
[00:31] | Because I created the TX gas. | 因为TX毒气就是我研发的 |
[00:33] | Scientists have been collecting DNA samples. | 科学家一直都在收集DNA样本 |
[00:36] | Every species on Earth will be recreated from this healthy DNA. | 地球上的所有物种都会以健康无污染的DNA重造 |
[00:40] | Killing the animals? Play God and repopulate the planet? | 杀光动物 扮演上帝然后恢复地球上的物种吗 |
[00:43] | This is ridiculous. | 太荒谬了 |
[00:44] | I’m taking you to meet my friends, the Shepherds, | 我带你们去见我的朋友 牧羊人 |
[00:47] | who live on the island of Pangaea. | 他们就住在泛大陆岛上 |
[01:07] | Welcome to Sierra One. | 欢迎来到峰峦一号 |
[01:09] | Nerve center of Pangaea. | 泛大陆的神经中枢 |
[01:11] | From the air, you have no idea any of this is here. | 从天上根本看不出下面有这么多东西 |
[01:13] | Yeah, that’s the idea. | 就是要这样 |
[01:17] | You okay, son? | 你没事吧 儿子 |
[01:17] | Why’d you bring us here? | 你为什么带我们来这儿 |
[01:20] | To get the saber-toothed cat, | 抓剑齿猫 |
[01:23] | complete your cure and save the animals. | 完成解药 拯救动物 |
[01:25] | Yeah, you gave Davies the formula for the TX gas. | 你把TX毒气的配方给了戴维斯 |
[01:29] | That gas will kill all the animals. | 那毒气会杀死所有动物 |
[01:31] | And over two million people. | 和两百多万人 |
[01:32] | Not if we do what we came here to do. | 如果我们能达成来此的目的就不会了 |
[01:34] | And what is that exactly? You’ve told us nothing. | 那究竟是什么 你什么都没说 |
[01:36] | What is this place? What have you been doing here? | 这里是什么地方 你究竟在做什么 |
[01:38] | The same thing you and your team have been doing. | 你和你的团队一直在做的事 |
[01:40] | Trying to save the world. | 拯救世界 |
[01:42] | Dr. Nielsen. My son, Jackson. | 尼尔森博士 我儿子 杰克逊 |
[01:45] | His teammates, | 他的队友 |
[01:46] | Dariela Marzan, | 达瑞拉·马赞 |
[01:48] | Abraham Kenyatta. | 亚伯拉罕·肯亚塔 |
[01:50] | It’s a pleasure to meet you all. | 很高兴认识你们 |
[01:51] | We’ve been following your progress. | 我们一直在关注你们的进展 |
[01:54] | I understand your apprehension. | 我理解你们的忧虑 |
[01:55] | Explanations are in order. | 我们理应做些解释 |
[01:57] | If you’ll follow me? | 跟我来 |
[02:04] | Pangaea was established in the mid-19th century | 泛大陆是19世纪中期建立的 |
[02:06] | by a consortium of scientists, | 一群科学家 |
[02:09] | the Shepherds, who feared human progress | 牧羊人 他们担忧人类发展 |
[02:11] | would one day be the undoing of our planet. | 有一日会毁灭我们的地球 |
[02:14] | So this is where you’ve been since you died two years ago? | 你两年前死后就一直待在这里 |
[02:17] | Yeah. Working with the other Shepherd scientists | 是的 跟其他牧羊人科学家 |
[02:19] | to stop the animal mutation. | 一起阻止动物变异 |
[02:21] | Well, if that’s true, how did you end up with the Noah Objective? | 如果是这样 你怎么会跟诺亚计划搅在一起 |
[02:24] | We placed him there. | 我们安插他去的 |
[02:25] | It was the only way to control Davies. | 只有这样才能控制戴维斯 |
[02:27] | “Control Davies.” | “控制戴维斯” |
[02:28] | Davies has everything that he needs to move forward | 因为他 戴维斯已经有了足够 |
[02:31] | with the Noah Objective because of this guy. | 推进诺亚计划的一切 |
[02:33] | That was the only way to save you and your team’s work. | 只有那样才能挽救你们和你们的工作成果 |
[02:37] | How do you even know what we’ve been doing? | 你是怎么知道我们的工作的 |
[02:38] | We’ve had our eye on Dr. Morgan for quite a while. | 我们关注摩根博士有好一阵了 |
[02:41] | When the two of you started working together, | 你俩开始合作后 |
[02:43] | well, we expected great things. | 我们预计你们会大有成就 |
[02:45] | Then you know he should be here. | 那你就知道他也该来 |
[02:47] | We’re trying to locate him and Jamie Campbell as we speak. | 我们这会儿正在努力找他和杰米·坎贝尔 |
[02:59] | Clear! | 安全 |
[03:03] | Move it! | 走 |
[03:07] | Decoy convoy just left. We know we’re gonna get hit. | 诱饵车队刚上路 我们知道会遭遇袭击 |
[03:10] | So once we step through that door, we are weapons-free. | 一踏出门 就可以自由使用武器 |
[03:13] | Sir, yes, sir! | 是 长官 |
[03:14] | We are less than 12 hours away from the release of the TX-14 gas. | 12小时后就将释放TX14毒气 |
[03:18] | The start of the Noah Objective. | 诺亚计划即将开始 |
[03:20] | After TX-14 has wiped out the mutated animals, | TX14消灭变异动物后 |
[03:23] | the DNA in this crate | 这个箱子里的DNA |
[03:25] | will repopulate the world with clean, healthy animals. | 将重新让世界充满干净健康的动物 |
[03:29] | So, right now, | 现在 |
[03:31] | this is the most important cargo on Earth. | 这是世界上最重要的货物 |
[03:39] | Safeties off! | 拉下保险 |
[03:40] | Let’s go. | 行动 |
[03:41] | All right. | 好 |
[03:51] | Shouldn’t this stuff be in Fort Knox or something? | 这东西不该放在诺克斯堡什么的吗 |
[03:53] | It was. | 原来是的 |
[03:55] | There have already been three attempts to steal it. | 已经有三起盗窃企图了 |
[03:58] | So this is the… backup to the backup to the backup? | 那么这是备用计划的备用计划的备用计划吗 |
[04:02] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[04:03] | With all that moving around, at least we have a chance. | 至少在路上我们有一丝机会 |
[04:05] | But stealing this DNA is our last shot | 但盗窃这些DNA是我们 |
[04:07] | at stopping the Noah Objective. | 阻止诺亚计划的最后希望 |
[04:09] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[04:20] | What’s that smell? It’s like cotton candy. | 什么味儿 像棉花糖 |
[04:26] | Cover your mouth and nose. | 掩住口鼻 |
[04:27] | It’s halothane. | 是氟烷 |
[04:29] | Knockout gas. | 迷药 |
[04:31] | Whoever’s chasing the DNA is still here. | 想找DNA的人还在 |
[04:51] | There it is. | 在那儿 |
[04:52] | Let’s take it and go. | 我们拿上就走吧 |
[04:55] | Drop your weapon. | 放下武器 |
[05:02] | Logan? | 洛根 |
[05:03] | Hello, Jamie. | 你好 杰米 |
[05:38] | The best thing you can do for Mitch and Jamie | 你想帮米奇和杰米 |
[05:41] | is to work with us to prepare the cure. | 就跟我们合作 制作解药 |
[05:43] | Now, even if Mitch’s protocols work, | 就算米奇的办法有效 |
[05:45] | we haven’t finalized a way to distribute it. | 我们还没确定散播途径 |
[05:48] | But we have. | 我们有 |
[05:50] | This… is our aviary. | 这是我们的鸟舍 |
[05:54] | We’ve developed a genetically enhanced strain of the avian flu. | 我们研发了一种基因强化的禽流感 |
[05:58] | The perfect vector. | 完美的带菌者 |
[05:59] | But instead of disease, this virus will be carrying your cure, | 但这株病毒携带的将不是疾病 而是你们的解药 |
[06:03] | which… 40,000 birds will deliver into the animal population. | 四万只鸟将把解药传入动物群中 |
[06:08] | – Birds? – Yes. Birds. | -鸟 -是啊 鸟 |
[06:12] | There’s just one thing. | 但有一点 |
[06:13] | We still need a live DNA sample from a saber-toothed cat. | 我们依然需要剑齿猫的活体DNA样本 |
[06:17] | And that’s where I come in. | 这就是我的事了 |
[06:21] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[06:22] | This is Reece. Head of security. | 里斯 安保主管 |
[06:23] | Knows the island better than anybody else. | 他最熟悉整个小岛 |
[06:25] | The saber-tooths are in Quadrant Six. | 剑齿猫在六区 |
[06:28] | But knowing where they are | 但知道他们在哪 |
[06:28] | and how to find one in the open so we can collect a sample: | 跟在露天里找到一只来收集样本 |
[06:31] | two very different things. | 可就是两码事了 |
[06:33] | Well, we have experience tracking animals. | 我们有追踪动物的经验 |
[06:36] | Not like these. | 这些不一样 |
[06:37] | They’re reclusive, secretive. | 它们很隐蔽 很会躲 |
[06:39] | I’ve lived on this island for half my life, | 我在岛上住了半辈子 |
[06:41] | and I’ve only seen one in the wild. | 也只见过一只 |
[06:43] | What if we lure them out? | 能引它们出来吗 |
[06:45] | Sure. | 可以 |
[06:45] | But it’s not like we can tie a side of beef to a tree and just wait. | 但我们不能往树上绑块牛肉然后干等 |
[06:49] | I’m the only side of beef you need. | 你只需要我这块肉 |
[06:52] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[06:53] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[06:54] | – The animals are drawn to me. – She’s right. | -动物都被我吸引 -她说得对 |
[06:56] | – Absolutely not. – Abe. | -不可以 -亚伯 |
[06:59] | What are you proposing? | 你什么意思 |
[07:01] | This could endanger your life and the life of our child. | 这会危及你和我们孩子的生命 |
[07:04] | It’s the only way. | 只有这个办法 |
[07:06] | If we don’t get this sample, there is no cure, | 如果我们不拿到样本 就没有解药 |
[07:07] | and there won’t be a world left to raise our child in. | 那我们的孩子就没有世界可以成长了 |
[07:11] | Besides, I’m a better shot than you anyway. | 再说 我比你枪法好 |
[07:24] | Dude… | 哥们 |
[07:26] | I’m wearing Kevlar. | 我穿着防弹衣呢 |
[07:28] | Attention, all personnel… | 全体注意 |
[07:30] | Not on your face. | 脸上没有 |
[07:31] | …there is a breach in Zone Eight. | 八区有人闯入 |
[07:35] | We have a breach in Zone Eight. | 八区有人闯入 |
[07:37] | Jamie, get in the truck. | 杰米 拿东西 |
[07:42] | It’s too heavy. | 太重了 |
[07:43] | You’re not getting out of here without my help. | 没我帮忙你们做不到的 |
[07:47] | Attention, all personnel, | 全体注意 |
[07:48] | there is a breach in Zone Eight. | 八区有人闯入 |
[07:52] | How are you here? I watched you fall. | 你怎么会在这儿 我看着你掉下去的 |
[07:54] | Yeah. Out of the back of a plane | 是啊 从飞机后面飞出去 |
[07:56] | with a tranq dart in my chest. | 胸口插着镇定剂镖 |
[07:58] | Thanks for that. | 多谢了 |
[08:01] | We got to go. | 我们得走了 |
[08:02] | Lucky for me my altimeter deployed my chute. | 幸好我的测高仪自动启动了降落伞 |
[08:11] | – You in? – Yeah. | -你上来了吗 -嗯 |
[08:25] | Freeze! Don’t move! | 别动 |
[08:31] | Step out of the truck! | 停下卡车 |
[08:42] | Step out of the truck now! | 马上从车上下来 |
[08:52] | I’m gonna buy us some time. | 我去给我们争取点时间 |
[08:54] | Make it count. | 别浪费机会 |
[08:57] | Mitch! | 米奇 |
[09:03] | Mitch Morgan. | 米奇·摩根 |
[09:04] | Why am I not surprised? | 我为什么不觉得意外 |
[09:06] | Only you would be arrogant enough | 只有你才那么自大 |
[09:08] | to doom the entire planet by stealing that DNA | 会想盗取DNA 害了整个地球 |
[09:10] | just because your cure didn’t work. | 就因为你的解药不好使 |
[09:11] | Well, I got news for you. | 告诉你 |
[09:13] | You’ve failed again. | 你又失败了 |
[09:16] | Not yet. | 还没呢 |
[09:17] | We rigged up a little something in the back of the truck. | 我们在卡车后面安放了装置 |
[09:21] | My thumb comes off this button… | 我的手指一拿开 |
[09:27] | I’d back up if I were you. | 劝你们退后 |
[09:29] | No. Absolutely not. I need this DNA. | 不 绝对不行 我需要这DNA |
[09:32] | Why? So you can sell it? Do you even have a soul? | 为什么 要卖掉吗 你有灵魂吗 |
[09:34] | I don’t need one after the check for this job clears. | 等我拿到报酬 就不需要灵魂了 |
[09:36] | If Davies gets ahold of this DNA, it is over! | 如果戴维斯拿到DNA 世界就完了 |
[09:39] | We need to destroy it. | 我们得毁掉它 |
[09:45] | You’re killing me right now. | 你要坑死我了 |
[09:48] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[09:50] | According to you… the right thing. | 据你所说 是正确的事 |
[09:52] | I know you, Morgan– you’re a coward. | 我了解你 摩根 你是个胆小鬼 |
[09:54] | Cowards don’t fight, cowards don’t sacrifice. | 胆小鬼不会抗争 不会牺牲 |
[09:59] | Cowards bluff. | 只会虚张声势 |
[10:01] | And then they get shot. | 然后被打死 |
[10:04] | Well, apparently, you haven’t been paying attention. | 那是你没注意 |
[10:08] | Because if you think that after all we’ve been through, | 因为如果你以为 经过了我们所经历的一切 |
[10:11] | after all we’ve lost, | 我们所失去的一切 |
[10:12] | that I’m not willing to die to stop you… | 我会不愿为阻止你付出生命代价 |
[10:17] | …you’re wrong. | 你就错了 |
[10:22] | It’s a little trick I learned from a guy. | 我跟一个人学来的 |
[10:24] | As the lace unwinds, it slowly undoes the knot, | 带子解开时 会慢慢松开绳结 |
[10:27] | – which releases… – I don’t care how it works; | -然后释放 -我不在乎原理 |
[10:28] | just tell me what it’s gonna do. | 告诉我它能做什么 |
[10:30] | It’s a delayed fuse. | 延时爆炸 |
[10:32] | How much time do we have? | 我们有多少时间 |
[10:34] | 20 seconds. | 20秒 |
[10:35] | Well, you may have the gall, but you don’t have the means. | 勇气可嘉 但你无处可逃 |
[10:38] | He’s bluffing; take him. | 他在虚张声势 拿下他 |
[10:39] | Secure the cargo. | 保护货车 |
[10:42] | – 20 seconds? – I think. | -20秒吗 -差不多 |
[10:49] | What is this, a laser pointer? | 这是什么 激光笔吗 |
[10:50] | How pathetically appropriate. | 多可悲啊 |
[10:53] | He called my bluff. | 他说我吓唬他 |
[10:53] | Wasn’t a bluff. | 没吓唬 |
[11:05] | You just killed the Noah Objective. | 你们刚刚毁了诺亚计划 |
[11:24] | Well, this is a first. | 这还是第一次 |
[11:25] | In the heart of the saber-tooth’s hunting ground, | 在剑齿猫的狩猎区 |
[11:27] | walking around with a pregnant woman | 和猫薄荷一样的 |
[11:29] | who’s supposed to be like catnip for the big cats and, uh, | 怀孕女人一起走着 |
[11:32] | oh, yeah, no live rounds. | 而且我们还没有实弹 |
[11:34] | We need a live sample. | 我们需要活样本 |
[11:36] | She sure doesn’t make things easy, does she? | 她真是难搞 对吧 |
[11:38] | Never. | 没错 |
[11:40] | You guys know those tranqs you’re carrying | 你们知道手里的麻醉枪 |
[11:41] | won’t slow ’em down, right? | 对它们来说是无效的吧 |
[11:43] | Not even a little bit. | 一点用都没有 |
[11:44] | Don’t worry about us. | 别担心我们 |
[11:45] | Just focus on getting those samples. | 专心找样本就好 |
[11:47] | Oh, Lucy and I got this. | 露西和我没问题的 |
[11:50] | You named your crossbow. | 你给自己的弩箭起名字 |
[11:51] | That’s quirky. | 真奇怪 |
[11:53] | Yeah, she’s custom-designed for sample retrieval. | 没错 她专为取得样本量身定做 |
[11:56] | Nonlethal, of course. | 当然 是不致命的 |
[11:58] | Plus, she looks cool, | 而且她看起来很酷 |
[11:59] | I even wrapped her stock up like a hockey stick. | 我存的时候把她包起来就像一根曲棍球棍 |
[12:03] | When you spend all year sweating your ass off in the jungle, | 如果你多年来都在雨林里摸爬滚打 |
[12:06] | the ice starts to look pretty appealing. | 冰就会对你特别有吸引力 |
[12:09] | The birds. | 鸟 |
[12:10] | They’ve stopped calling. | 它们不叫了 |
[12:13] | We must be getting close. | 我们一定很接近了 |
[12:15] | Or they must be getting close to us. | 或者它们很接近我们 |
[12:17] | You notice any environmental anomalies? | 你注意到任何环境不正常的地方了吗 |
[12:20] | No. | 没有 |
[12:22] | What are you guys talking about? | 你们在说什么 |
[12:23] | The other Triple-Helix animals | 其他三螺旋动物 |
[12:25] | all affected the environment. | 都会影响环境 |
[12:28] | Earthquakes, acid rain, ice. | 地震 酸雨 结冰 |
[12:30] | So you’re wondering what the big cats do, right? | 所以你们在想大猫会引发什么对吧 |
[12:33] | Yes. | 没错 |
[12:34] | Well, you’re standing on it. | 你们脚下就是 |
[12:36] | When Leonard Pierce and the Shepherd founders first arrived, | 莱纳德·皮尔斯和牧羊人创始人到这里时 |
[12:38] | this island was barely 200 square miles. | 这个岛屿只有不到200平方英里 |
[12:41] | Now, it’s 20 times that size, thanks to the saber-tooths. | 现在它是那时候的20倍 多亏了剑齿猫 |
[12:45] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[12:46] | You should ask Dr. Nielsen. | 你应该问尼尔森博士 |
[12:48] | All I know is that every couple months, | 我只知道每几个月 |
[12:50] | there are underwater volcanic eruptions around the island | 岛周围都有海底火山喷发 |
[12:52] | and when the lava flow cools… | 岩浆冷却后… |
[12:54] | more beachfront property. | 就会出现更多的海滩 |
[12:59] | What was that? | 什么声音 |
[13:06] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[13:10] | We’re not tracking this cat. | 不是我们在追踪这只猫 |
[13:13] | It’s tracking us. | 是它在追踪我们 |
[13:16] | Get ’em! | 抓住他们 |
[13:24] | Do you have any idea what you’ve done? | 你们知道你们干了什么吗 |
[13:26] | Pretty sure we just ruined your little genocide. | 毁了你的种族灭绝小计谋 |
[13:28] | You just destroyed humanity’s last hope. | 你们毁了人类最后的希望 |
[13:31] | Now you have no choice but to try and cure the animals. | 现在你们别无选择 只能试着治愈动物 |
[13:38] | Sir, what do you want to do with them? | 长官 怎么处置他们 |
[13:44] | – Secure them for transport. – Yes, sir. | -关起来准备送走 -是 |
[13:56] | General. | 将军 |
[14:00] | I never thought it would end this way. | 我没想过最终会是这种结局 |
[14:02] | The Noah Objective, a failure. | 诺亚计划失败了 |
[14:05] | Sir? | 长官 |
[14:08] | We have to abort the mission. | 我们得取消任务 |
[14:11] | You said it yourself. | 你说过 |
[14:12] | The Noah Objective is the only solution. | 诺亚计划是唯一的解决方案 |
[14:14] | You can’t just surrender. | 你不能就这样屈服 |
[14:15] | Sergeant, we are not gonna kill all of the world’s animals | 中士 如果我们无法恢复物种 |
[14:18] | if there’s no hope of ever bringing them back. | 我们决不能去杀了它们 |
[14:20] | – But, sir… – It’s over, son. | -但长官… -结束了 孩子 |
[14:23] | Time to go home. | 该回家了 |
[14:27] | This is General Davies. | 我是戴维斯将军 |
[14:28] | I’m requesting a secure channel | 我要求接入 |
[14:29] | to the Noah Objective command center. | 诺亚计划指挥中心安全频道 |
[14:31] | My clearance code is Foxtrot, Tango, | 我的代码是F T |
[14:34] | L 6 D Lima, Six, Delta, | |
[14:36] | 3 3 N Three, Three, Niner. | |
[14:39] | Command, this is Alpha… | 命令 我是阿尔法… |
[14:48] | Noah Objective is a go. | 诺亚计划继续 |
[14:51] | Repeat, Noah Objective is a go. | 重复 诺亚计划继续 |
[15:09] | You and Davies have a nice cry? | 你和戴维斯抱头痛哭了吗 |
[15:11] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[15:15] | You gonna kill us? | 你要杀了我们吗 |
[15:16] | I said shut up! | 我说了 闭嘴 |
[15:20] | Oh, my God. | 老天爷 |
[15:25] | There’s a car wash on the corner of Lincoln and 223rd Street. | 在林肯大街和223街交界处有一个洗车场 |
[15:28] | I’ll meet you there. | 我在那里见你们 |
[15:29] | I’m taking you to your friends. | 我带你们去见朋友 |
[15:33] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[15:34] | Someone who wants to see the world back | 一个想让世界 |
[15:35] | to how it’s supposed to be. | 恢复原状的人 |
[15:37] | What about Davies? | 戴维斯呢 |
[15:39] | What about the Noah Objective? | 诺亚计划呢 |
[15:40] | I’ll take care of it. | 我来处理 |
[15:42] | Now go before Davies comes back. | 在戴维斯回来之前 你们快走吧 |
[16:04] | Well, Mitch is not gonna be happy about this. | 米奇肯定不会高兴的 |
[16:07] | No, he’ll be fine. | 不 他会理解的 |
[16:09] | Especially if we complete the genomic fossil serum. | 特别是如果我们完成了基因化石血清 |
[16:12] | Isn’t this all, um, too little, too late, Dad? | 这难道不会太迟又太没用了吗 老爸 |
[16:17] | I mean, you gave Davies the TX gas formula. | 你把TX毒气配方给了戴维斯 |
[16:20] | He has the combined air forces of the IADG to distribute it. | 他有国际动物防御组织的空中力量可以释放毒气 |
[16:24] | And we have birds. | 我们有鸟 |
[16:25] | It will take them time to manufacture the gas. | 他们制造毒气需要时间 |
[16:27] | And at the drop zone, | 在毒气释放区 |
[16:29] | it will take at least 12 hours to take effect. | 也要至少12个小时毒气才会起效 |
[16:33] | Which means that we not only have a chance, | 这意味着我们不仅仅有机会 |
[16:37] | we might actually have an advantage. | 还可能有优势 |
[16:40] | But I can’t do it without you. | 但没有你我办不成 |
[16:42] | You really, uh, enjoy being the underdog, don’t you? | 你真的很享受处于劣势的感觉对吗 |
[16:46] | “Against all odds, | “无论如何” |
[16:48] | “a hero still makes it home in time for supper” | “英雄总会及时回家吃晚饭的” |
[16:52] | Your mother used to tell me that | 只要炖肉冷掉了 |
[16:54] | whenever the pot roast was getting cold. | 你妈妈总会和我说这句话 |
[16:57] | Now, | 现在 |
[16:59] | if these calculations are correct, | 如果这些计算都是正确的 |
[17:01] | the serum will not only eliminate the mutation | 血清不仅可以消除你DNA里的变异 |
[17:04] | from your DNA and create a by-product in your blood | 而且可以在你的血液中产生副产品 |
[17:09] | that will allow us to cure the animals. | 让我们治愈动物 |
[17:12] | No pressure. | 没问题 |
[17:19] | You’re gonna do great, son. | 你会做得很棒的 儿子 |
[17:30] | You used to… | 你以前… |
[17:32] | do that before my track meets. | 在我参加田径赛前会这么做 |
[17:34] | Pat me on the back of the neck. | 拍拍我的脖子后边 |
[17:39] | I loved to watch you run. | 我喜欢看你跑步 |
[17:41] | You always started so damn fast. | 你起跑总是特别快 |
[17:44] | It was like a lion was chasing you. | 就像有狮子在追你似的 |
[17:46] | Made me feel like you were out there with me, | 那让我感觉你和我在一起 |
[17:49] | pushing me to run faster. | 推着我跑得更快 |
[17:51] | So I was a lion? | 所以我是狮子吗 |
[17:53] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[17:56] | Yeah, I guess so. | 我想是的 |
[17:58] | Well, today I am not leaving your side. | 今天我不会离开你 |
[18:03] | We’re doing this. | 我们一起完成 |
[18:05] | Together. | 一起来 |
[18:19] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[18:20] | That is Section K. | 是K区域 |
[18:22] | What’s Section K? | K区域是什么 |
[18:23] | Let’s just say not all our experiments go according to plan. | 我们的实验并非都按计划进行 |
[18:25] | And when they don’t, they end up in there. | 当它们偏离的时候 就会在这里终结 |
[18:28] | But nothing gets through that fence. | 什么都无法通过这道栅栏 |
[18:30] | It’ll protect our flank from the saber-tooth. | 可以保护我们的侧面不受剑齿猫袭击 |
[18:34] | – Abe… – I know what you are going to say, | -亚伯 -我知道你要说什么 |
[18:36] | – that you don’t want me to protect you. – Yes. | -你不想让我保护你 -没错 |
[18:38] | – But I’m going to anyway. – Look out! | -你不让我保护我也会保护的 -小心 |
[18:44] | Reece! | 里斯 |
[18:46] | Reece, shoot it! | 里斯 射啊 |
[18:48] | Come on, Reece! | 快 里斯 |
[18:51] | Back of the net! | 正中目标 |
[18:57] | Reece! | 里斯 |
[19:03] | – Reece! – Reece, where are you? | -里斯 -里斯 你在哪 |
[19:09] | Reece! | 里斯 |
[19:11] | Reece! | 里斯 |
[19:37] | Another man down on the way to the cure. | 在获取解药的过程中又牺牲了一个人 |
[19:44] | We have the final piece to the puzzle. | 我们有了最后一块拼图 |
[19:51] | Now let’s go finish this. | 现在可以完成了 |
[20:17] | Did you prep that sloth sample? | 树懒样本准备好了吗 |
[20:19] | Right here. | 这里 |
[20:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:29] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[20:30] | It’s nice to see you doing good work in the lab again, Dad. | 很高兴能看到你再次在实验室工作 老爸 |
[20:33] | It’s a relief to be able to do my work in the open, finally. | 终于能公开工作了 真是太好了 |
[20:38] | With you. | 和你一起 |
[20:39] | No secrets. | 没有秘密 |
[20:42] | And into the centrifuge with you. | 把你放入离心机里喽 |
[20:46] | Abe and Dariela are on their way back. | 亚伯和达瑞拉要回来了 |
[20:48] | They have the saber-toothed cat DNA. | 他们拿到了剑齿猫的DNA |
[20:51] | We’ll be ready. | 我们会准备好的 |
[20:53] | Why Dr. Morgan made the protocol so complicated is beyond me. | 我不理解为什么摩根博士要用这么复杂的方法 |
[20:57] | I know a simpler way to prep the DNA from the saber-tooth. | 我知道一个更简单的方法来准备剑齿猫的DNA |
[21:00] | Please don’t do that. | 请不要那么做 |
[21:02] | Took me hours of trial and error to get that protocol right. | 我花了几个小时试验调错才确定了正确的方法 |
[21:05] | It’s about time you guys showed up. | 你们也是该出现了 |
[21:07] | Come here. | 过来 |
[21:14] | Logan. | 洛根 |
[21:15] | Mansdale, you brought one of Davies’ men here? | 门萨 你带了一个戴维斯的人来 |
[21:18] | Considering we just destroyed | 鉴于我们刚刚一起 |
[21:19] | the Noah Objective’s supply of clean DNA, | 摧毁了诺亚计划的干净DNA |
[21:22] | I’m pretty sure I’m off of Davies’ Christmas card list. | 戴维斯应该把我从圣诞节贺卡名单上移除了 |
[21:24] | You did what? | 你干了什么 |
[21:25] | It’s gone. We blew it up. | 都没了 我们炸掉了 |
[21:27] | No clean DNA, no Noah Objective. | 没有干净DNA 没有诺亚计划 |
[21:29] | That’s unbelievable. | 简直难以置信 |
[21:30] | Well, what’s unbelievable is that we, uh, | 难以置信的应该是我们 |
[21:32] | intercepted him trying to steal it. | 阻止了他试图偷走它 |
[21:35] | Nobody’s perfect. | 没人是完美的嘛 |
[21:36] | He’s a liability. | 他是个累赘 |
[21:42] | Oh, don’t look at me. | 别看我 |
[21:43] | I don’t even know your real name. | 我甚至都不知道你真名 |
[21:45] | And frankly, I don’t care. | 老实说我也不在乎 |
[21:46] | – Do what you want with him. – Jamie. | -随你们怎么处置他 -杰米 |
[21:49] | You heard her. | 你也听到了 |
[21:50] | I don’t want him anywhere near the compound. | 我不希望看到他出现在基地附近 |
[21:53] | You understand me? | 明白了吗 |
[21:53] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[21:56] | Jamie. | 杰米 |
[21:58] | Jamie! | 杰米 |
[22:01] | Dr. Morgan, it’s an honor. | 摩根博士 很荣幸见到你 |
[22:04] | The work you’ve done here is exemplary. | 你所做的成果真是太杰出了 |
[22:07] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:08] | Looks like you’ve been busy. | 你好像一直很忙 |
[22:09] | Yes… but now the real work can begin. | 没错…但现在可以开始做真正的工作了 |
[22:17] | I followed your protocol to the letter. | 我逐字逐句按照你的程序来的 |
[22:18] | Then why aren’t we seeing any reaction? | 那为什么一点反应都没有 |
[22:19] | I don’t know. Maybe there are problems with the protocol. | 我不知道 也许程序本身就有问题 |
[22:22] | The protocol’s fine. | 程序没问题 |
[22:22] | Hey. What the hell’s going on here? | 喂 你们怎么了 |
[22:25] | Ask your dear ol’ dad. | 问你亲爱的爸爸啊 |
[22:27] | Your DNA is not interacting | 你的DNA没有和血清 |
[22:28] | with the serum the way we need it to. | 按照我们预想的方式起反应 |
[22:30] | I’m telling you, something has changed. | 我告诉你 有些事变了 |
[22:32] | And if it wasn’t the protocol | 不是程序的问题 |
[22:33] | or the DNA or the genomic fo… | 不是基因 也不是染色体形… |
[22:42] | What-what is that? | 怎么回事 |
[22:42] | It’s nothing. It’s, yeah… | 没什么 只是… |
[22:45] | My dad has me on a medication to control the symptoms. | 我爸爸给我用药控制症状 |
[22:48] | It’s obviously time for the next dose. | 显然这是在提醒我该用药了 |
[22:51] | What medication? | 什么药 |
[22:54] | The badger acid. | 獾酸 |
[22:56] | It’s interfering with the serum. | 它把血清中和了 |
[22:59] | How long is it gonna take to clear his system? | 排清他体内的獾酸要多久 |
[23:01] | 36 hours? | 36小时 |
[23:02] | What? No. | 什么 不行 |
[23:03] | We-we don’t have that kind of time. | 我们没有那么多时间 |
[23:05] | But you said that the Noah Objective planes are grounded, | 但你说诺亚计划的飞机已经不会起飞了 |
[23:07] | so we’re not fighting against a clock. | 所以我们不用赶时间了 |
[23:08] | Yeah, but the animals don’t know that. | 但是那些动物不知道 |
[23:10] | The mutation could change… …again in 36 hours, | 变异可能…在36小时候再次改变 |
[23:13] | so our window is now. | 所以我们只有现在有机会 |
[23:15] | No more medication | 别再用药了 |
[23:17] | until we figure this out. | 等我们先解决这件事 |
[23:17] | But without it, | 但不用药 |
[23:19] | the symptoms of the mutation will come back, unabated. | 变异的症状会复发 越来越严重 |
[23:22] | I can handle it. | 我承受得了 |
[23:25] | But can we handle you? | 但我们承受得了你吗 |
[23:29] | I’ll talk to Dr. Nielsen. | 我去找尼尔森博士谈谈 |
[23:31] | I’ll see if there are any other drug candidates | 看看有没有其他药物 |
[23:33] | that may help mitigate the symptoms. | 能帮助减轻症状 |
[23:59] | How are they doing in there? | 他们怎么样 |
[24:00] | They’re working as fast as they can. | 他们在尽快工作 |
[24:05] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[24:08] | I feel like, uh… | 我感觉就像… |
[24:10] | there’s a dam inside me about to crack wide open… | 我体内有一座大坝快要裂开了 |
[24:14] | and there’s nothing I can do to stop it. | 而我根本没法阻止 |
[24:19] | Mitch, your father, and the Shepherds… | 米奇 你父亲和牧羊人 |
[24:22] | they’re working on a solution. | 他们在研究解决的办法 |
[24:23] | I don’t know, Abe. | 我知道 亚伯 |
[24:25] | Even if they do figure it out, | 就算他们想出来了 |
[24:26] | there’s no guarantee that the serum will work. | 也没法保证血清可以用 |
[24:28] | It will work. | 会有用的 |
[24:29] | Yeah, well, what if it doesn’t? | 万一没用呢 |
[24:30] | Jackson… | 杰克逊 |
[24:31] | Abe, listen to me. | 亚伯 听我说 |
[24:32] | Whatever’s happening inside of me, | 不管我体内正在进行什么反应 |
[24:35] | it is happening very fast. | 都进行得非常快 |
[24:37] | So, I need you to promise me | 我要你向我保证 |
[24:38] | that you will do what Dariela couldn’t. | 你能做到达瑞拉做不到的事 |
[24:42] | – I can’t. – You have to. | -我不行 -你必须要做 |
[24:43] | – Rafiki… – Please. | -朋友 -求你了 |
[24:44] | – No. – Listen to me! | -不 -听我说 |
[24:49] | I don’t want to hurt anybody else, Abe. | 我不想再伤害别人了 亚伯 |
[24:52] | Okay? | 知道吗 |
[24:59] | This… | 这… |
[25:01] | isn’t you. | 不是你 |
[25:04] | But pretty soon, Abe, | 但是很快 亚伯 |
[25:07] | it’s all that’s gonna be left of me. | 我就只有这样子示人了 |
[25:09] | Jackson, it doesn’t have to come to that. | 杰克逊 不会变成那样的 |
[25:11] | What if it already has and we just don’t know it yet, Abe? | 万一已经到了那一步 只是我们不知道 亚伯 |
[25:15] | I can’t end up like Kovacs… | 我不能变成跟科瓦奇一样 |
[25:20] | …like my mother. | 跟我妈妈一样 |
[25:22] | Please. | 求你了 |
[25:25] | It can only be you. | 只有你了 |
[25:28] | You’re my brother. | 你是我的兄弟 |
[25:32] | You have my word. | 我向你保证 |
[25:43] | You wanted to see us? | 你想见我们 |
[25:46] | I was evaluating the medication that your lab sent over. | 我刚刚在评估你的实验室送来的药物 |
[25:51] | One in particular caught my eye… SM-117. | 其中一种引起了我的注意 SM117 |
[25:54] | One of our most promising neuroprotectants. | 一种非常有效的神经保护剂 |
[25:57] | You think it could help Jackson? | 你觉得这能帮助杰克逊吗 |
[25:59] | This isn’t about Jackson. | 这跟杰克逊无关 |
[26:02] | The reason I’m interested in SM-117 | 我对SM117感兴趣 |
[26:05] | is because I’ve seen it before… | 是因为我曾经见过 |
[26:08] | …in an experimental drug used by Reiden Global to treat | 是雷登国际在治疗我女儿的格莱齐尔综合症时 |
[26:11] | my daughter’s Glazier’s disease. | 所用的实验用药 |
[26:18] | Do you care to explain to me how your neuroprotectant | 你能不能给我解释一下为什么你的神经保护剂 |
[26:21] | ended up in a phase three drug trial? | 会出现在三阶药物试验中 |
[26:23] | We should have been open with you from the beginning. | 我们一开始就应该告诉你的 |
[26:25] | We gave SM-117 to Reiden Global. | 我们曾给过雷登国际SM117 |
[26:28] | Why? | 为什么 |
[26:30] | Stopping the spread of the animal mutation’s been | 阻止动物变异的蔓延一直是 |
[26:32] | one of our top priorities. | 我们的首要目标 |
[26:35] | We’ve had some success… | 我们取得过一些突破 |
[26:37] | but there have also been setbacks. | 但也有一些失败 |
[26:39] | You created Glazier’s disease? | 你们创造了格莱齐尔综合症 |
[26:42] | I know this is little consolation | 我知道这也无法让你好受 |
[26:44] | for the suffering your daughter endured… | 毕竟你女儿遭受了那种痛苦… |
[26:45] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[26:47] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[26:53] | This… mistake… | 这个…错误 |
[26:56] | was it based on your work on the ghost gene? | 是基于你对鬼影基因的研究吗 |
[26:58] | Yes, it was. | 是的 |
[27:01] | And the-the fact that my, my daughter was affected? | 我女儿被感染了 |
[27:05] | That means she has the ghost gene? | 是说明她有鬼影基因吗 |
[27:07] | I’m afraid so. | 恐怕是的 |
[27:11] | Dr. Morgan… | 摩根博士… |
[27:12] | Get out. | 出去 |
[27:14] | Just get out, please. | 请你们出去 |
[27:21] | No, no, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 不 等等 等等 |
[27:28] | The gene that you injected Jackson with, | 你为杰克逊注射的基因 |
[27:30] | did you inject yourself? | 也给你自己注射了吗 |
[27:31] | I did. | 是的 |
[27:32] | Exact same synthetic version? | 完全相同的人工合成版 |
[27:34] | It was. Why? | 是的 怎么了 |
[27:36] | You want to make it up to me? | 你想补偿我吗 |
[27:38] | To my daughter and to all the families of all the people | 补偿我女儿和所有因你创造的格莱齐尔综合症 |
[27:41] | that you killed with Glazier’s disease? | 而遭到破坏的家庭吗 |
[27:47] | Roll up your sleeve. | 卷起袖子 |
[27:50] | How are you feeling? | 感觉怎么样 |
[27:51] | Peachy. | 很好 |
[27:52] | Make sure the straps are tight. | 系好束缚带 |
[27:54] | I’ve seen a lot of improvised field medicine, | 我见过不少临时野外医疗措施 |
[27:56] | but this is something else. | 但这完全不一样 |
[27:59] | You know, it’s crazy enough it just might work. | 这太疯狂了 说不定真的有用 |
[28:02] | I wish I’d thought of it. | 真希望我能早点想到 |
[28:04] | We don’t have to completely eliminate | 我们不需要完全消除 |
[28:06] | the badger acid from Jackson’s system, | 杰克逊体内的獾酸 |
[28:07] | just reduce it. | 只要减少 |
[28:10] | If we can increase his blood volume | 如果我们能利用某种 |
[28:11] | with some genetically analogous whole blood cells. | 基因相似的血细胞提升他的血容量 |
[28:14] | So, Robert’s providing a kind of genetic transfusion. | 罗伯特是在对他进行基因输送 |
[28:18] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[28:20] | And we’re only gonna get one shot at this, so… | 我们只有一次机会 所以 |
[28:24] | everybody ready? | 大家准备好了吗 |
[28:25] | Ready. | 准备好了 |
[28:52] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[28:53] | He’s hypertensive. | 他血压过高 |
[28:54] | Is his blood pressure still within range? | 他的血压还在正常范围内吗 |
[28:55] | Barely. 190/130. | 勉强还在 190/130 |
[28:57] | I’m fine. Keep going. | 我没事 继续 |
[29:00] | Be strong, rafiki. | 坚强点 朋友 |
[29:06] | Okay, the transfusion worked. | 输血成功了 |
[29:10] | The acid shouldn’t interfere with the serum. | 獾酸应该不会再和血清起反应了 |
[29:12] | Home stretch, son. | 胜利在望了 儿子 |
[29:13] | Thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[29:21] | Jackson. | 杰克逊 |
[29:24] | With the acid diluted, there’s nothing holding the mutation back. | 稀释獾酸后 变异症状抑制不住了 |
[29:27] | We have to hurry. | 我们得快点 |
[29:28] | I need that serum. | 我需要血清 |
[29:35] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快点 快点 快点 |
[29:36] | Here. | 给你 |
[29:39] | All right, I’m not gonna lie, buddy. | 好吧 我不想撒谎 哥们 |
[29:40] | This is, this is gonna hurt. | 这样可能会很疼 |
[29:41] | Just do it! | 快动手 |
[30:01] | Jackson. | 杰克逊 |
[30:04] | You still with us? | 你还好吗 |
[30:09] | That wasn’t so bad. | 还不算很糟 |
[30:14] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[30:16] | That… would be our cure. | 那就是我们的解药 |
[30:29] | We have a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[30:31] | Well, what now? | 又怎么了 |
[30:33] | Jackson’s not producing enough of the cure compound. | 杰克逊产出的解药化合物不够 |
[30:37] | No, you’re right. | 你是对的 |
[30:38] | There should be twice that amount by now. | 现在应该是现在两倍的量 |
[30:40] | Well, what does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[30:43] | Hey, you said no more secrets. | 你说不要有任何隐瞒的 |
[30:45] | What does that mean? | 到底是什么意思 |
[30:47] | At this rate, there’s a good chance | 按这个速度 很有可能 |
[30:49] | you’ll die before you produce enough of this. | 在你产出足够的药物前就已经死了 |
[30:51] | Okay, then bleed me dry. | 那就让我把血流干吧 |
[30:53] | Take as much of the compound as you need. | 直到你们有足够的解药 |
[30:55] | Did you hear what he said? Okay, that’ll kill you. | 你听见他说的了吗 这会害死你的 |
[30:56] | Yeah, I heard him. | 我听到了 |
[30:57] | I… at least this way, I die for something. | 至少这样的话 我死得其所 |
[30:59] | – No. – No, listen, Dad, | -不 -不 听着 爸爸 |
[31:00] | we tried… everything. | 我们试过了 各种办法 |
[31:02] | No, no, we haven’t tried everything. | 不 没有试完所有的 |
[31:07] | Give me the genomic fossil serum. | 给我基因化石血清 |
[31:10] | Uh, you don’t have the mutation. | 你没有变异 |
[31:11] | You can’t do that. | 你不能这么做 |
[31:12] | This isn’t about me. | 这不是为了我 |
[31:14] | This is about Jackson. | 这是为了杰克逊 |
[31:16] | With my body pre-staging the serum, | 在我体内预存血清 |
[31:17] | Jackson won’t have to work so hard to synthesize the cure. | 杰克逊就不用这么费劲地合成解药了 |
[31:21] | It’ll be like that Mother’s Day when you were five. | 这就像你五岁那年的母亲节 |
[31:25] | You wanted to make your mom an omelet. | 你想给你妈妈做煎蛋 |
[31:27] | Oh, come on, no omelet analogies. | 别又提这个比喻 |
[31:29] | Indulge me. | 让我说完 |
[31:31] | I cut the bell peppers, the mushrooms, cracked the eggs. | 我切了甜椒 蘑菇 打了鸡蛋 |
[31:35] | And you poured everything into the pan | 你把所有东西放进锅里 |
[31:37] | and finished the omelet. | 就这样完成了煎蛋 |
[31:38] | – Remember? – No. | -还记得吗 -不记得了 |
[31:40] | What I do remember is Mom coming downstairs | 我只记得妈妈走下楼 |
[31:42] | and saying that she was craving pancakes. | 说她想吃煎饼 |
[31:45] | She did, didn’t she? | 这倒是事实 对吧 |
[31:46] | The dog got the omelet and we went to IHOP. | 最后狗吃了煎蛋 我们去了连锁煎饼餐厅 |
[31:49] | Hey, Mitch, will this work? | 米奇 这可行吗 |
[31:54] | Yeah, I think so. | 应该可以 |
[31:57] | Get the injection ready. | 准备好注射 |
[31:58] | And I think, um, I think that was probably | 我想这应该是你妈妈 |
[32:02] | one of your mom’s favorite Mother’s Days. | 过得最幸福的母亲节之一 |
[32:04] | Oh, I don’t know about that, Dad, | 这个我不知道 |
[32:06] | but the dog sure got a kick out of it. | 反正那条狗是挺开心的 |
[32:10] | What-what-what will the serum do to him? | 血清会把他怎么样 |
[32:12] | Oh, I’ll be fine. | 我不会有事的 |
[32:16] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[32:19] | – Hey. – Jackson. | -等等 -杰克逊 |
[32:20] | Wait… wait a second, Mitch. | 等一下 米奇 |
[32:22] | Jackson, there is no other way. | 杰克逊 没别的办法了 |
[32:23] | No, no, no. No, there is another way. | 不不不 一定有别的办法 |
[32:24] | What is one life compared to the millions of lives | 一条命和无数生命 |
[32:26] | Put that down. | 把那个放下 |
[32:28] | – that will be saved? – Mitch! I don’t care. | -获救相比 -米奇 我不在乎 |
[32:29] | Mitch, stop walk… | 米奇 别走 |
[32:30] | This is the way that it has to be! | 这是唯一的办法了 |
[32:30] | Mitch, stop walking over there! | 米奇 别走了 |
[32:32] | Put that down! | 把它放下 |
[32:34] | Put that down right now! Okay?! | 马上放下 好吗 |
[32:37] | Just everyone cr… just everyone calm down. | 大家都 都冷静一下 |
[32:39] | I’m sorry, Jackson. | 很抱歉 杰克逊 |
[32:40] | No, no! | 不 |
[32:41] | No! | 不 |
[32:49] | Thank you, Dr. Morgan. | 谢谢你 摩根博士 |
[32:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:14] | Poor Jackson. | 可怜的杰克逊 |
[33:19] | Poor Robert. | 可怜的罗伯特 |
[33:34] | All right, I got one for you. | 我想到一个 |
[33:35] | Okay. | 说吧 |
[33:36] | Why did the cow become an astronaut? | 为什么奶牛成了宇航员 |
[33:41] | Because he wanted to walk on… | 因为他想行走在 |
[33:42] | the moo-oon. | 月球上[与牛哞哞叫谐音] |
[33:45] | You realize how odd it is | 你知道你所有的笑话都和动物有关 |
[33:47] | that all of our jokes are animal-based? | 听起来真的很古怪吗 |
[33:50] | Of course. It was always about the animal. | 当然 动物是永恒的主题 |
[33:54] | How you feeling, son? | 你感觉如何 儿子 |
[33:57] | Better. | 好多了 |
[33:58] | Good. Good. | 那就好 |
[34:04] | – I’m sorry, Jackson. – Oh… | -抱歉 杰克逊 -别 |
[34:05] | No, let me finish. | 让我说完 |
[34:08] | I never got a chance to say this to your mother, | 我从没机会对你妈妈说出来 |
[34:12] | and she deserved to hear it, so let me at least say it to you. | 她本应听到 至少让我说给你听 |
[34:16] | I thought that I knew best. | 我以为我无所不知 |
[34:18] | I always thought that I knew best. | 我总以为我无所不知 |
[34:21] | Truth be told, lying here in this chair, dying, | 说实话 躺在这椅子上 濒临死亡 |
[34:26] | fluids draining from my body, | 血液从身体里一点点流掉 |
[34:28] | amidst an animal apocalypse | 身处在一次动物带来的天启之中 |
[34:31] | that I may be partially responsible for, I… | 而我对此负有一定责任 我… |
[34:36] | I still think that I know best. | 我依然以为自己无所不知 |
[34:39] | But that’s my arrogance. | 但这是我的傲慢 |
[34:42] | The same arrogance that assured me that I could save all of us, | 这种傲慢让我以为自己可以救所有人 |
[34:47] | that you and your mom would finally understand | 以为你和你妈妈最终都会理解我 |
[34:49] | and come back to me. | 回到我身边 |
[34:51] | But instead, I almost lost both of you. | 然而我几乎失去了你们两个 |
[34:55] | Jackson, I thank God | 杰克逊 我感谢上帝 |
[34:57] | I finally had the chance to make it right. | 让我有了弥补错误的机会 |
[35:01] | If not with your mother, than at least with you. | 即使没法弥补你妈妈 至少可以弥补你 |
[35:06] | Mom would have loved to have known the truth about you. | 如果妈妈能知道真实的你 她会开心的 |
[35:10] | You were always such a mystery to us. | 你对我们来说永远那么神秘 |
[35:13] | To me. | 对我来说也是 |
[35:14] | Well, I hope you solved it by now. | 希望你现在了解我了 |
[35:19] | “Against all odds, | “无论如何” |
[35:22] | a hero still makes it home in time for supper” | “英雄总会及时回家吃晚饭的” |
[35:24] | Hey, I got one for you. You ready? | 我也想到了一个 听好了 |
[35:27] | What did the aardvark say to the taxi driver? | 土豚和出租车司机说了什么 |
[35:36] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[35:41] | Mitch? | 米奇 |
[35:57] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[36:02] | Untie me. | 解开我 |
[36:05] | Please untie me. | 拜托 给我解开 |
[36:19] | It worked. | 成功了 |
[36:42] | I’m right here, Dad. | 我在这 爸爸 |
[36:48] | I’m right here. | 我就在这里 |
[37:51] | You did this. | 你做到了 |
[37:53] | We did this. | 我们做到了 |
[37:55] | All of us. | 我们一起完成的 |
[38:05] | Look at them. They’re normal. | 你看它们 它们都很正常 |
[38:09] | It’s been a long time | 我已经太久 |
[38:10] | since I’ve seen animals behave as an animal should. | 没有见到过行为正常的动物了 |
[38:25] | This will activate the release switch on all the cages. | 这会激活所有笼子上的释放开关 |
[38:27] | There are seven launch points around the island. | 岛周围有七个起飞点 |
[38:30] | The birds are ready when you are, Professor. | 教授 你准备好了就释放鸟吧 |
[38:45] | I wish Chloe were here. | 我希望克洛伊在这 |
[38:47] | Chloe would have loved this day more than anything. | 克洛伊希望这一天的到来胜过一切 |
[38:50] | To see the animals, the world, back to the way it once was. | 看到动物 世界 一切都回到正轨 |
[39:02] | Well, what are you waiting for? Push it already. | 你在等什么呢 快按啊 |
[40:06] | Hey, you ever been to Maine? | 你去过缅因州吗 |
[40:09] | No. | 没有 |
[40:11] | Would you like to go to Maine with me? | 你愿意和我去缅因州吗 |
[40:17] | There’s, um, somebody there I’d like you to meet. | 我想向你介绍在那里的某个人 |
[40:23] | Clem? | 克莱曼吗 |
[40:27] | Oh, yeah. | 好啊 |
[40:29] | Yeah, I-I would love that. | 好啊 我想认识她 |
[40:30] | Good. | 那就好 |
[40:32] | Then can we get out of here? | 那我们可以离开了吗 |
[40:34] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[40:36] | Yeah, I’ll call Trotter. | 我会给特罗特打电话的 |
[40:39] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:46] | So what’s next? | 之后会怎样呢 |
[40:50] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:52] | And to be honest, not knowing feels pretty good. | 说实话 不知道的感觉真好 |
[40:56] | I miss Africa. | 我想念非洲了 |
[40:57] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[40:59] | Assuming all will be well from now on. | 假设从今以后一切都会变好 |
[41:02] | How does Botswana sound to you? | 你觉得博茨瓦纳听起来如何 |
[41:05] | Sounds like home. | 像家一样 |
[41:10] | Trotter? | 特罗特 |
[41:10] | Yes, ma’am. | 是我 |
[41:12] | Hey, we did it. | 我们做到了 |
[41:14] | Let’s get the plane and go back to the mainland. | 准备飞机我们回去吧 |
[41:16] | No can do. The air space has been closed. | 不行 空域已经关闭了 |
[41:19] | What? | 什么 |
[41:21] | Where? | 哪里 |
[41:22] | Everywhere. | 所有地方 |
[41:25] | Standing by. | 随时待命 |
[41:49] | If air space is shut down all over the globe, then that means… | 如果全球空域都被关闭了 这意味着… |
[41:54] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[41:56] | My fellow Shepherds, | 我的牧羊人同仁们 |
[41:57] | the Noah Objective has launched. | 诺亚计划已经落实了 |
[42:01] | The gas has been released. | 毒气已经释放 |
[42:02] | And the birds have left the beach. | 鸟已经离开了海滩 |
[42:04] | Our work is finally complete. | 我们的工作终于完成了 |
[42:12] | They’re dropping the gas. They’re dropping the gas! | 他们释放了毒气 他们释放了毒气 |
[42:14] | The Noah Objective… | 诺亚计划 |
[42:16] | The Noah Objective– it’s on. They’ve cleared the air space. | 诺亚计划开始了 他们已经清空了空域 |
[42:19] | The planes are in the air already. | 飞机已经在空中待命了 |
[42:20] | You said you took care of the Noah Objective. | 你说你处理好了诺亚计划 |
[42:23] | And I did. | 我确实处理好了 |
[42:24] | The planes are doing exactly what they’re meant to do. | 飞机正在发挥着它们该有的作用 |
[42:26] | You did this? | 这是你干的 |
[42:31] | We just released the cure! | 我们刚放出了解药 |
[42:33] | What are…? That gas is gonna kill all the animals, Mansdale. | 这是 毒气会把所有动物都杀光的 门萨 |
[42:39] | And Clem. | 还有克莱曼 |
[42:45] | What have you done?! It makes no sense! | 你都干了些什么 这没道理啊 |
[42:48] | It’ll all be clear to you, to the entire world, very soon. | 你们很快就会明白的 全世界都会明白 |
[42:52] | Son of a bitch! | 王八蛋 |
[42:55] | Get them out of here! | 把他们带走 |
[42:57] | Hey! Hey! What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[42:59] | What did you do, Mansdale? What did you do? | 你做了什么 门萨 你做了什么 |
[43:02] | Don’t… | 别 |
[43:03] | You son of a bitch! | 你个王八蛋 |
[43:05] | What did you do?! | 你做了什么 |
[43:29] | Damn you! | 该死的 |
[43:31] | You killed them all! | 你把它们都杀了 |
[43:33] | Calm down, Jackson. | 冷静 杰克逊 |
[43:34] | We got to find a way out of here. | 我们得想个办法出去 |
[43:37] | Let’s look over here. | 咱们四处看看 |
[43:42] | I got to get to my daughter. | 我得去找我女儿 |
[43:43] | We’ll figure it out, Mitch. | 我们会搞定的 米奇 |
[43:45] | Well, that’s easy for you to say. | 你说得轻巧 |
[43:47] | The serum cured you. | 血清把你治好了 |
[43:48] | Clem still has the ghost gene. | 克莱曼体内还有鬼影基因 |
[43:50] | Once they drop that gas over Maine, | 一旦他们把毒气喷洒到缅因州 |
[43:51] | she’s got less than 12 hours to live. | 她就只剩下不到12个小时的时间了 |
[43:53] | Why would the Shepherds help us make a cure to save the animals | 牧羊人为什么要帮我们做出拯救动物的解药 |
[43:55] | and then drop a gas that will kill them? | 然后又释放会杀死它们的毒气呢 |
[44:05] | Check these out. | 来看这个 |
[44:08] | What… what is that? | 那是什么 |
[44:13] | What the hell?! | 什么鬼啊 |
[44:16] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[44:22] | Logan? | 洛根 |
[44:25] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[44:28] | Some kind of animal gets in here. | 某种动物进来了 |
[44:30] | I barely made it into this crevice. | 我好不容易躲进这条裂缝里 |
[44:33] | Otherwise I’d be dead. | 要不然我就死翘翘了 |
[44:34] | Well, you’re just one lucky son of a bitch, then, aren’t you? | 你可真是个幸运的混蛋啊 |
[44:36] | How did the animal get inside? | 动物怎么进来的 |
[44:39] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[44:41] | It’s feeding time again. | 又到喂食时间了 |
[44:43] | That gate opens. | 那扇门会打开 |
[44:45] | They come in here. | 它们会进里面 |
[44:46] | This cavern is their food bowl. | 这个洞穴就是它们的饭碗 |
[44:48] | As soon as that gate opens, I say we run like hell. | 这门一打开 咱们就拼命跑 |
[44:51] | All right. That’s crux– the southern cross. | 好 那是十字座 南十字星座 |
[44:53] | Which means south is that way. | 也就是说那边是南方 |
[44:54] | The Shepherd compound was at the southernmost tip of the island. | 牧羊人基地就在这个岛上的最南端 |
[44:57] | And that’s where the plane is. | 飞机就在那儿 |
[44:59] | Abe, what are you doing? | 亚伯 你在干什么 |
[45:00] | We need to protect ourselves. | 我们得保护自己 |
[45:06] | – Logan, give me your arm. – Leave him. | -洛根 胳膊伸给我 -别管他 |
[45:08] | – Best idea ever. ?- No. | -这主意不能更赞了 -不行 |
[45:09] | – He’s gonna slow us down. – I’m not leaving him. | -他会拉我们后腿的 -我不会扔下他的 |
[45:11] | Less talking, more running. | 少说快跑 |
[45:13] | – Come on! – Now we go. | -快点 -走吧 |
[45:22] | Come on! | 快 |
[45:25] | Come on. Come on, you got this. | 加油 快 你可以的 |
[45:40] | We’re in Section K. | 我们到K区了 |
[45:41] | What the hell is Section K? | K区是什么 |
[45:43] | Reece said it’s where the Shepherds keep their mistakes. | 里斯说这是牧羊人存放错误实验结果的地方 |
[45:45] | – Mistakes? – Yeah. | -错误 -对 |
[45:46] | They have mistakes? | 他们还有错误的结果 |
[45:47] | Apparently. And a lot of them. | 显然是的 而且犯了不少错 |
[45:50] | Okay, look, get back. | 好了 后退 |
[45:52] | Move. | 快 |
[45:54] | Get back. | 后退 |
[45:58] | – All right! – Go! ? | -好了 -快走 |
[45:59] | We need to move! We need to move now. | 我们得走了 快走 |
[46:02] | Freeze! Stay right where you are. | 别动 原地站好 |
[46:06] | Stop! | 停下来 |
[46:07] | Do not move! | 别动 |
[46:09] | Do not move! | 别动 |
[46:11] | Command, we got a problem at Section K, gate three. | 指挥部 K区有情况 三号门 |
[46:25] | What the hell are those things? | 那些是什么玩意儿 |
[46:27] | They’re the Shepherds’ mistakes. | 它们就是牧羊人的错误 |
[46:28] | Let’s go, come on! | 快走 快 |
[46:34] | Those wolf things are taking over the compound. | 那些跟狼一样的东西正在占领基地 |
[46:36] | We have to secure the plane. | 我们得确保飞机是安全的 |
[46:37] | Let’s just get out of here. | 快离开这儿 |
[46:41] | The Shepherds might be on board. | 牧羊人可能在飞机上 |
[46:46] | Mitch! | 米奇 |
[46:47] | Mitch, wait! | 米奇 等等 |
[47:00] | The Triple-Helix animals– they’re gone. | 三螺旋动物 不见了 |
[47:02] | The serum. | 血清 |
[47:07] | Oh… what happened in here? | 这里发生什么事了 |
[47:38] | Trotter. | 特罗特 |
[47:39] | Oh, thank God it’s you. | 谢天谢地你们来了 |
[47:41] | I’ve been hiding under my bunk for hours. | 我躲床底下好几个小时了 |
[47:43] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[47:47] | Your Shepherd friends took everything back to their lab | 你们的牧羊人朋友把所有东西都弄到他们实验室里 |
[47:49] | and then all hell broke loose. | 然后就是一团糟了 |
[47:51] | – Is there anyone else on the plane? – No, just us. | -飞机上还有别人吗 -没了 只有我们 |
[47:54] | I’m gonna go start pre-flight. | 我去开始飞前检查 |
[47:57] | You know, for a mercenary, | 对于雇佣兵来说 |
[47:58] | you have the pain threshold of a first grader. | 你像小学生一样怕疼 |
[48:00] | A mercenary? | 雇佣兵 |
[48:01] | After all we’ve been through, that’s all you think I am? | 这一路走来 你觉得我就是这种人吗 |
[48:03] | I can think of a lot of other things to call you. | 我能想出好多种都不带重样的 |
[48:10] | Genomic fossil serum’s gone. | 基因化石血清不见了 |
[48:12] | Mitch, I know that the serum cured me, | 米奇 我知道那个血清救我了 |
[48:14] | but it killed my father. | 但它害死了我父亲 |
[48:16] | Are you sure it’s safe for Clem? | 你确定它对克莱曼安全吗 |
[48:17] | The drug that Reiden gave Clem is a neuroprotectant. | 雷登给克莱曼的药是一种神经保护剂 |
[48:20] | It’ll stop the side effects from the serum. | 会阻止血清产生的副作用 |
[48:22] | Reiden did something good for once. | 雷登至少有一次做了件好事 |
[48:24] | Trotter’s safe, plane’s secure. | 特罗特那儿没问题 飞机很安全 |
[48:26] | Once that gas drops, we’ll have less than 12 hours | 一旦释放毒气 我们只有不到12小时 |
[48:28] | to get the serum to her. | 让她用上血清 |
[48:29] | We are not leaving here without it. | 找不到血清不能离开这儿 |
[48:31] | You want to go back out there? | 你想再回去吗 |
[48:32] | That is exactly what we’re gonna do. | 正是如此 |
[48:34] | Hold that there. | 按住那儿 |
[48:36] | What was my father doing, working with the Shepherds? | 我父亲都跟牧羊人合作了些什么事 |
[48:39] | Trying to heal the animals. | 尽力治愈动物们 |
[48:40] | Did those hybrid wolves look healed to you? | 那些杂交狼你看着像治好的吗 |
[48:43] | This doesn’t make any sense. | 这根本说不通 |
[48:44] | What was he doing here? | 他在这儿是在干什么 |
[48:46] | If we’re going after the serum, | 如果我们要设法搞到血清 |
[48:48] | we’ll need a way into that bunker. | 我们得找到一条进入地下基地的办法 |
[48:51] | Somebody answer. | 接电话 |
[48:52] | Come on, just answer. | 快 快接电话 |
[48:54] | Answer, answer, answer. | 接电话 接电话 接电话 |
[48:55] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快快快 |
[48:57] | Hey. Somebody there? | 有人吗 |
[49:02] | Hey. Hello? | 喂 你好 |
[49:05] | Hello? | 你好 |
[49:06] | Hey, yeah, uh, | 你好 |
[49:08] | I’m looking for Audra Lewis? | 我找奥德拉·刘易斯 |
[49:13] | Sir… | 先生 |
[49:15] | Audra Lewis– do you know her? | 奥德拉·刘易斯 你认识她吗 |
[49:18] | Oh, God, I’m so sorry. | 上帝 很遗憾 |
[49:22] | Why… What-what happened? | 为什么 怎么了 |
[49:24] | The safe zone was attacked by animals. | 安全区域遭到动物袭击 |
[49:28] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[49:29] | Audra and Justin were killed. | 奥德拉和贾斯汀死了 |
[49:34] | I liked them both. | 我很喜欢他们两个 |
[49:35] | They were good people. | 他们都是好人 |
[49:40] | Where’s… where’s Clementine? | 克莱曼婷在哪 |
[49:42] | Nice people. Audra in particular. | 好人啊 特别是奥德拉 |
[49:44] | Sir, where is my daughter? | 先生 我女儿在哪 |
[49:47] | Clem was evacuated along with my son David. | 克莱曼跟我儿子大卫一起撤离了 |
[49:51] | They took all the children. | 他们把所有的孩子都带走了 |
[49:52] | Okay. Evacuated where? | 好 撤到哪了 |
[49:55] | Where’d they– where’d they take ’em? | 他们 他们把孩子带哪去了 |
[49:56] | I don’t know. Dozens of temporary shelters | 不知道 海岸沿线建了 |
[49:58] | were set up along the coast. | 几十个避难所 |
[50:01] | Okay. | 好 |
[50:02] | Um… what… | 什么 |
[50:04] | what is that? | 那是什么 |
[50:05] | What’s-what’s that noise? | 那是什么声音 |
[50:06] | I’m sorry. I have to go. | 抱歉 我得挂了 |
[50:07] | They’re dropping the gas, thank God. | 他们要释放毒气了 谢天谢地 |
[50:09] | Are those the Noah Objective planes? | 那是诺亚计划的飞机吗 |
[50:11] | Hey! No, no, don’t-don’t go! | 别 别挂啊 |
[50:18] | I’m sorry, Mitch. | 抱歉 米奇 |
[50:21] | She could be anywhere. | 她在哪都说不好 |
[50:22] | We’re gonna find her. | 我们会找到她的 |
[50:23] | And get her the serum. How? | 然后给她打血清 怎么做 |
[50:25] | Well, to start: we found a way into the bunker. | 第一步 我们找到了一个进入地下基地的办法 |
[50:48] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[50:53] | Those razorback wolves are no joke. | 那些尖背野狼真不是闹着玩的 |
[50:55] | They didn’t leave anybody alive. | 一个活口都没留下 |
[50:57] | Let’s just find that serum and get out of here. | 赶紧找到血清离开这儿吧 |
[51:10] | Hey, Moe. | 莫欧 |
[51:13] | 重大新闻 俄罗斯 莫斯科 军方回击民众反抗 | |
[51:14] | Clashes between civilians | 莫斯科民众与 |
[51:15] | and the military continue in Moscow, | 军方的冲突仍在继续 |
[51:18] | where, nearly 14 hours | 在释放TX-14毒气 |
[51:19] | after the release of the TX-14 gas, | 将近14个小时之后 |
[51:22] | animals continue to roam the streets, unaffected. | 动物们仍在街头漫步 未受丝毫影响 |
[51:26] | As tensions flare… | 随着冲突加剧… |
[51:27] | So the gas didn’t kill the animals? | 这么说毒气没能杀死动物 |
[51:30] | And we’re out of the 12-hour window Robert talked about. | 罗伯特说的12个小时黄金期已经过了 |
[51:33] | It should have affected the animals in Russia by now. | 现在俄罗斯的动物应该已经受了影响 |
[51:35] | And what about the people like Clem, with the ghost gene? | 那些和克莱曼一样带有鬼影基因的人呢 |
[51:38] | Why no reports of human deaths? | 为什么没有人类死亡的报道 |
[51:40] | Because people die all the time. | 因为总有人死去 |
[51:42] | Almost 250,000 people die every single day. | 每天几乎有25万人死去 |
[51:45] | That’s just life. | 这就是生命 |
[51:46] | So, unless all 2.2 million people with this ghost gene | 所以除非带有鬼影基因的220万人 |
[51:49] | drop dead in Times Square at the exact same time, | 同一时间在时代广场猝死 |
[51:52] | it’s not gonna be on the news. | 否则新闻是不会播报的 |
[51:56] | When did you start paying attention? | 你什么时候开始关心这些事了 |
[51:59] | I’m smarter than I look. | 机智不外显 |
[52:00] | You’d have to be, just to hold a fork. | 为了利用我们 你必须这么做 |
[52:03] | Look, just because we didn’t leave you to die in that cave | 我们没把你留在山洞里等死 |
[52:06] | doesn’t mean we have forgotten | 并不代表我们忘了 |
[52:07] | about how you sold us out to Davies. | 你向戴维斯出卖过我们 |
[52:10] | I get it. | 我知道 |
[52:13] | But I can make it up to you guys. | 但是我可以弥补你们 |
[52:14] | How? | 怎么弥补 |
[52:17] | I can find Clementine. | 我可以找到克莱曼婷 |
[52:19] | You? | 就凭你 |
[52:22] | Me. | 就凭我 |
[52:24] | How can you do that? | 怎么做 |
[52:25] | Because I have military contacts, | 因为我在军队里有联络人 |
[52:27] | and not the regular channel kind that Dariela has. | 但不是达瑞拉的那种常规渠道 |
[52:31] | I just need to make a few calls. | 我只要打几个电话 |
[52:34] | I just need a phone. | 只要一部电话 |
[52:36] | What’s in it for you? | 这对你有什么好处 |
[52:39] | I’m not a saint, but I pay my debts. | 我不是圣人 但是我有债必还 |
[52:42] | You’re fooling yourself | 如果你认为这样 |
[52:43] | if you think this will get you back on Jamie’s good side. | 就能重新赢回杰米 那你是在自欺欺人 |
[52:46] | Well, maybe, maybe not, | 也许会 也许不会 |
[52:46] | but it certainly beats sitting here watching the news. | 但是绝对要比坐在这里看新闻强 |
[52:51] | Jamie threw you off this plane. | 杰米把你扔下飞机 |
[52:53] | I can promise, | 我可以保证 |
[52:54] | if you’re not being straight with us, | 如果你在欺骗我们 |
[52:56] | I will make you wish for something as kind as that. | 我会让你希望她对你更狠 |
[53:01] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[53:12] | Anything? | 有发现吗 |
[53:12] | No. Nothing. I’m gonna check upstairs. | 什么也没有 我去楼上看看 |
[53:21] | Who are we kidding? | 我们在自欺欺人 |
[53:22] | The serum’s not gonna be here. | 这里不会有血清的 |
[53:24] | Hey, we are going to find it. | 我们会找到的 |
[53:27] | Then we’re going to get to Maine, | 然后去到缅因 |
[53:28] | and you, me and Clem are gonna… | 而你 克莱曼和我要… |
[53:30] | do whatever people do in Maine, okay? | 做缅因人会做的事 好吗 |
[53:34] | Yeah. | 好 |
[53:43] | What is this thing? | 这是什么东西 |
[53:49] | It’s old X-ray film. | 是一份旧X光胶片 |
[53:54] | This must be the stuff that Robert took | 这肯定是罗伯特 |
[53:55] | from Pierce’s place in Holbeach. | 从皮尔斯在霍尔比奇的家里拿走的东西 |
[54:00] | These are X-rays of | 这些是 |
[54:00] | the original Triple-Helix animals from 1895. | 1895年最初三螺旋动物的X光片 |
[54:05] | Look at this. | 来看看这个 |
[54:10] | It looks like… | 看来 |
[54:11] | Pierce knew that his X-rays were affecting the animals. | 皮尔斯知道他的X光影响了动物 |
[54:18] | He developed a chemical compound to… | 他研制了一种化合物 |
[54:21] | sterilize the Triple-Helix animals. | 把三螺旋动物绝育了 |
[54:25] | Which is why the environmental events stopped. | 所以环境事件停止了 |
[54:28] | But if he sterilized them, they couldn’t reproduce. | 但如果他把动物绝育了 它们就无法繁殖 |
[54:31] | How’d the Triple-Helix survive? | 那三螺旋是怎么存活下来的 |
[54:33] | It’s possible that the Triple-Helix was only quieted | 三螺旋在某些动物身上 |
[54:36] | in some of the animals, | 有可能只是处于静态 |
[54:38] | silencing its genetic instructions. | 沉寂其遗传指令 |
[54:39] | Hence, the… genomic fossils. | 因此 基因组化石 |
[54:42] | So, Triple-Helix went dormant. | 所以三螺旋进入了休眠期 |
[54:45] | Until the Mother Cell woke it back up. | 直到母细胞将其唤醒 |
[54:50] | Found it. | 找到了 |
[54:54] | Perimeter breach in southeast sector. | 东南区边界遭到破坏 |
[54:57] | Oh, come on. | 快走 |
[55:00] | Perimeter breach detected. | 发现边界遭遇到破坏 |
[55:13] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[55:15] | They’re gonna break down the fence. | 它们会撞毁掉栅栏的 |
[55:18] | Where did all those hybrids come from? | 这些杂交狼是从哪跑出来的 |
[55:20] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[55:21] | 栅栏失效 指挥中心 飞机 | |
[55:21] | If they storm that runway, the plane can’t take off. | 如果它们冲上跑道 飞机就不能起飞 |
[55:24] | If we don’t get that power up to 100%, | 如果我们不把电力增加到百分之百 |
[55:24] | 边界状态 电容器充电 栅栏电压状态 启动 | |
[55:26] | get that fence working, they’re coming straight for us. | 让栅栏运行 它们就会直接朝我们冲来 |
[55:44] | Okay, it’s working. | 好了 电力正在增加 |
[55:46] | The system’s redirecting power back to the fence. | 系统把电力重新转至栅栏 |
[55:48] | 栅栏电力 K区 电容器充电 栅栏电压状态 启动 | |
[55:49] | I found these… flash drives. | 我找到了这些U盘 |
[55:51] | – Unbelievable. – Jackson, what is it? | -难以置信 -杰克逊 怎么了 |
[55:53] | This is the data from one of my father’s experiments. | 这是我父亲其中一项实验的数据 |
[55:55] | It looks like he was working on the TX-14 gas | 看来他早在认识戴维斯之前 |
[55:57] | long before he met Davies. | 就在研究TX-14毒气了 |
[55:59] | You know how the neutralizer made it | 你知道中和剂 |
[56:01] | so the poison only targeted the animals? | 让毒气只针对动物吗 |
[56:03] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[56:03] | Well, it looks like he was working on an alternate neutralizer. | 看来他当时正在研究一种替代中和剂 |
[56:06] | Alternate how? | 怎么替代 |
[56:07] | 电容器充电 栅栏电压状态 启动 | |
[56:07] | This neutralizer isn’t going to make it | 这种中和剂的目的 |
[56:09] | so that the gas is safe for humans. It’s… | 不是让毒气对人体无害 而是 |
[56:11] | going to make it so that the gas is safe for animals. | 让毒气对动物无害 |
[56:13] | That’s insane. | 简直疯了 |
[56:15] | Why would your father want to target humans? | 你父亲为什么要对人类下手呢 |
[56:18] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[56:19] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 这说不通啊 |
[56:25] | What were the Shepherds doing? | 牧羊人到底在做什么 |
[56:32] | 北大厅 泛大陆控制中心 | |
[56:38] | 南大厅 泛大陆控制中心 | |
[56:43] | You guys should probably head back. | 你们也许应该回到飞机上 |
[56:44] | Fence back on? | 栅栏恢复了吗 |
[56:46] | Almost. | 差不多了 |
[56:48] | Well, we’re not going without you. | 我们不会丢下你的 |
[56:52] | Mitch, come on. | 米奇 快 |
[56:53] | Mitch, let’s go. | 米奇 走吧 |
[56:55] | Listen, guys, if there’s another power surge | 听着 如果我们在外面 |
[56:57] | and that fence fails while we’re out there in the open | 或是飞机在滑行的时候 再有电涌袭来 |
[56:59] | or-or while the plane’s taxiing, we’re toast, okay? | 而栅栏失效 我们就完蛋了 |
[57:03] | Just need a couple more minutes. | 几分钟就好了 |
[57:04] | Get back to the plane, tell Trotter to fire it up. | 赶紧回到飞机上 告诉特罗特准备起飞 |
[57:07] | You got the serum, right? | 你拿了血清吧 |
[57:08] | It’s in the bag. | 在包里 |
[57:09] | Take these. | 拿着这些 |
[57:10] | There might be some info on ’em about the Shepherds. | 这里面也许有些关于牧羊人的信息 |
[57:13] | Take it. | 拿着 |
[57:16] | I’ll be fine. | 我不会有事的 |
[57:18] | Hey, no, Jackson. | 不 杰克逊 |
[57:21] | South exit. It’s faster. | 走南面出口更快 |
[57:24] | – Be quick, huh? – Yeah. | -快点跟上 -好 |
[57:43] | 北大厅 泛大陆控制中心 | |
[57:56] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[57:58] | Clementine Lewis. | 克莱曼婷·刘易斯 |
[58:02] | Yes, yes, age 11. | 是的 十一岁 |
[58:06] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[58:07] | I have somebody who needs to confirm this. | 我这边有人需要确认一下 |
[58:12] | Hi, could you repeat that? | 你好 能再说一次吗 |
[58:19] | Okay. I’ll be sure to tell him. | 好的 我一定会转告他 |
[58:25] | His intel’s good. | 他的情报是真的 |
[58:27] | I told you guys– I pay my debts. | 我和你们说过 我有债必还 |
[58:30] | He wanted me to tell you | 他想我告诉你 |
[58:30] | this was your last chit and– this is important– | 这是你最后一张欠条 而且这很重要 |
[58:34] | you should go screw yourself. | 你去死吧 |
[58:38] | And now he has paid his debt. | 这下他的债也还清了 |
[58:41] | That’s how my world works. | 我的世界就是这样的 |
[58:44] | So are we good? | 我们两清了吧 |
[58:47] | Only one person can answer that question. | 只有一个人能回答这个问题 |
[58:50] | She’s not here. | 而她现在不在这 |
[58:56] | But this is most definitely a start. | 但这绝对是一个开始 |
[59:08] | We found the genomic fossil serum. | 我们找到了基因化石血清 |
[59:11] | And we got Clem’s location. | 我们知道克莱曼的下落了 |
[59:12] | She’s at a power plant outside Portland. | 她在波特兰郊外的一个发电厂 |
[59:14] | Oh, that’s amazing. Mitch is two minutes behind us. | 太好了 米奇两分钟后就赶到 |
[59:16] | We have to head for Clem the second he gets back. | 他一回来 我们就出发去找克莱曼 |
[59:19] | Let’s get this bird ready to fly. | 让这架铁鸟准备起飞吧 |
[59:21] | Hey, you still got those drives? | U盘还在你那吗 |
[59:22] | Yeah. Let’s see if there’s anything on ’em. | 在 去看看里面有没有什么资料 |
[59:27] | Hello. | 喂 |
[59:28] | Been meaning to tell you something. | 我一直想和你说件事 |
[59:30] | You made the right call in New Brunswick. | 在新不伦瑞克 你做的决定是对的 |
[59:35] | I couldn’t leave Jamie there, but you knew we had to. | 我丢不下杰米 但是你知道我们必须那么做 |
[59:39] | You knew the mission was more important than any one person. | 你知道任务比任何一个人都更重要 |
[59:41] | 栅栏电力 K区 电容器充电 栅栏电压状态 启动 | |
[59:42] | What’s happening? | 你那边怎么回事 |
[59:43] | We’re coming to get you. | 我们现在过去接你 |
[59:44] | No. No, you’re not. | 不 别来 |
[59:47] | I’m trying to get this fence up and running, | 我在尽力让栅栏升起并运行 |
[59:49] | but I’ve got a pack of wolfish things outside the door, | 但是门外有一群残暴的杂交狼 |
[59:52] | and it’s not looking too good for me. | 我的情况不太妙 |
[59:56] | You guys come, we’re all dead. | 你们过来 我们就全军覆没了 |
[59:57] | We can handle them. | 我们能应付它们 |
[59:58] | You know I’m a selfish son of a bitch. | 你知道我是个自私的混蛋 |
[1:00:00] | If there was any chance of me making it out of here alive, | 如果我有机会逃出生天 |
[1:00:03] | don’t you think I’d take it? | 你觉得我不会走吗 |
[1:00:04] | You’re the leader of this team! | 你是这个团队的队长 |
[1:00:05] | So why are you questioning me? | 那你为什么要质疑我 |
[1:00:06] | 北大厅 泛大陆控制中心 | |
[1:00:08] | 南大厅 泛大陆控制中心 | |
[1:00:11] | You got about nine hours at the most | 你们最多只有九个小时 |
[1:00:12] | 栅栏电力 K区 电容器充电 栅栏电压状态 启动 | |
[1:00:13] | to get that serum to Clem. | 把血清带去给克莱曼 |
[1:00:15] | Mitch? | 米奇 |
[1:00:16] | Abe, listen to me, okay? | 亚伯 听我说好吗 |
[1:00:18] | I’ve… | 我一直 |
[1:00:21] | I’ve been… | 我一直是 |
[1:00:22] | a less than… stellar… father. | 不太称职的父亲 |
[1:00:29] | There’s an understatement, huh? | 这么说太轻描淡写了 |
[1:00:31] | I just want to do… | 我只是想做… |
[1:00:31] | If I can just do one thing, | 如果我只能做一件事 |
[1:00:33] | one… great thing for her | 在我死前为她 |
[1:00:37] | before I die… | 做一件大事 |
[1:00:39] | Maybe… | 或许 |
[1:00:41] | Maybe make the last thing | 让我在这世上做的 |
[1:00:42] | I do in this world saving her life… | 最后一件事 拯救她的生命… |
[1:00:47] | You made the right call in New Brunswick. | 你在新不伦瑞克做了正确决定 |
[1:00:49] | I need you to make it again. | 我要你再做一次 |
[1:00:59] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:01:00] | I will. | 我会的 |
[1:01:02] | I do need you to promise me that you guys’ll… | 我要你向我保证 你们会 |
[1:01:05] | you guys’ll look after Clem. | 你们会照顾克莱曼 |
[1:01:10] | You’re her family now. | 你们现在是她的家人了 |
[1:01:14] | You guys… are her family now. | 你们 现在是她的家人了 |
[1:01:24] | Tell Jamie… | 告诉杰米 |
[1:01:31] | Well, just tell her thanks. | 就跟她道声谢 |
[1:01:34] | Tell her thank you. | 说声谢谢 |
[1:01:36] | I will. | 我会的 |
[1:01:38] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[1:01:41] | I know you will. | 我知道你会的 |
[1:01:46] | Southeast sector perimeter secured. | 东南区边界已安全 |
[1:01:51] | Now get that bird in the air. | 现在让飞机起飞吧 |
[1:02:00] | Trotter… close the ramp. | 特罗特 关闭舷梯 |
[1:02:03] | We’re good to go. | 我们可以起飞了 |
[1:02:07] | I win. | 我赢了 |
[1:02:31] | Mitch! | 米奇 |
[1:03:14] | These flash drives are a bust. | 这些U盘上什么都没有 |
[1:03:16] | We can try to check the files, but… | 我们可以试着检查档案 但 |
[1:03:20] | Where’s Mitch? | 米奇呢 |
[1:03:23] | He called, | 他打了电话来 |
[1:03:25] | and… | 然后 |
[1:03:28] | the hybrids– | 杂交狼 |
[1:03:30] | they were after him, and they… | 它们在追他 然后它们… |
[1:03:35] | And… what? | 然后什么 |
[1:03:43] | Did you leave him there? | 你把他留在那里了吗 |
[1:03:46] | Jamie… | 杰米 |
[1:03:49] | – What are you talking about? – Where is he? | -你到底在说什么 -他在哪里 |
[1:03:54] | Trotter, turn the plane around. We have to go back. | 特罗特 让飞机调头 我们得回去 |
[1:03:56] | Trotter, maintain course. | 特罗特 保持航向 |
[1:03:58] | Abraham, what have you done? | 亚伯拉罕 你做了什么 |
[1:04:01] | Jamie, he’s gone. | 杰米 他已经死了 |
[1:04:06] | He wanted us to be safe. | 他希望我们安全 |
[1:04:07] | He wanted us to get to Clementine. | 他希望我们去找克莱曼婷 |
[1:04:09] | And he was willing to die to make sure that happened. | 而且他愿意牺牲自己来确保我们完成这件事 |
[1:04:13] | He wanted me to tell you | 他希望我告诉你 |
[1:04:14] | thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:04:19] | It’s… I… | 这是 我… |
[1:04:24] | How could you let him? | 你怎么能让他那样做 |
[1:04:27] | He knew. | 他之前就知道 |
[1:04:30] | When he told us to leave the lab, he knew | 他叫我们离开实验室时 他就知道 |
[1:04:32] | the hybrids were there. | 杂交狼在那里 |
[1:05:12] | We have to finish. | 我们得完成任务 |
[1:05:14] | We have to get to Clem. | 我们得去找克莱曼 |
[1:05:15] | That’s all that matters now. | 这是现在最重要的事 |
[1:05:17] | We have to do it for Mitch. | 我们得为米奇做这件事 |
[1:05:46] | Our contact said Clem was moved here after the attack. | 我们的联络人说克莱曼在袭击之后被送到这里 |
[1:05:48] | Yes, but with how many others? | 对 但这里有多少人 |
[1:05:50] | We have 20 minutes to find Clem. So you guys check this area. | 我们有20分钟找到克莱曼 你们检查这区 |
[1:05:53] | – Jamie, let’s go this way. – Okay. | -杰米 我们走这边 -好 |
[1:05:56] | Sorry, we’re looking for a little girl. 11 years old. | 抱歉 我们正在找一位11岁小女孩 |
[1:05:58] | – Her name’s Clementine Lewis. – I’ll take a look. | -她叫做克莱曼婷·刘易斯 -我会找找的 |
[1:06:08] | Hey. Is that her? | 那是她吗 |
[1:06:11] | I think so. | 应该是 |
[1:06:14] | Hi. Clementine? | 你好 你是克莱曼婷吗 |
[1:06:16] | – Yeah? – I’m Jamie. This is Jackson. | -什么事 -我是杰米 他是杰克逊 |
[1:06:18] | We’re friends of your dad’s. | 我们是你爸爸的朋友 |
[1:06:21] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[1:06:28] | Your dad, uh, made this for you, okay? | 你爸爸为你做了这个 知道吗 |
[1:06:31] | It’s a medicine that you need to take. | 这是你需要使用的药物 |
[1:06:33] | It turns out that there’s still part of your Glazier’s disease | 我们发现你的格莱齐尔综合症 |
[1:06:36] | that-that we need to fix. | 还有一部分需要治疗 |
[1:06:37] | So he’ll fix me but not the animals? | 所以他会治疗我 但不治疗动物 |
[1:06:41] | He promised. | 他答应过的 |
[1:06:46] | I don’t want to see him. | 我不想见他 |
[1:06:48] | Clementine… | 克莱曼婷 |
[1:06:49] | I mean it. | 我是说真的 |
[1:06:51] | I don’t want to see him. | 我不想见他 |
[1:06:54] | He said he would fix the animals… | 他说过他会治好动物的 |
[1:06:57] | and he didn’t. | 但他没有 |
[1:06:59] | They came to the safe zone. | 它们来到安全区 |
[1:07:03] | They killed my mom | 它们杀了我妈妈 |
[1:07:05] | and Justin. | 还有贾斯汀 |
[1:07:11] | I’m so sorry, Clem. | 我非常遗憾 克莱曼 |
[1:07:15] | And now the people at the safe zone are gonna kill Henry. | 现在安全区的人要杀死亨利 |
[1:07:20] | They’re gonna kill all the animals in quarantine. | 它们要杀死所有隔离区的动物 |
[1:07:24] | Cl-Clem, um… | 克莱曼 |
[1:07:27] | it’s very important that we give you this shot, okay? | 我们给你注射这剂药物是很重要的 知道吗 |
[1:07:31] | What about Henry? | 那亨利怎么办 |
[1:07:33] | How ’bout this? | 这样如何 |
[1:07:34] | We give you the shot, | 我们给你打针 |
[1:07:36] | and then– I promise you– we will find Henry. | 然后 我答应你 我们会找到亨利 |
[1:07:44] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:07:46] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:08:00] | See? They want to kill the animals. | 看吧 他们想杀死动物 |
[1:08:03] | You said you would help Henry! | 你们说过你们会帮助亨利的 |
[1:08:05] | Look, look, some of the birds from Pangaea. | 看 看 来自泛大陆的鸟 |
[1:08:10] | They made it. | 它们成功了 |
[1:08:11] | They will cure the animals. | 它们会治愈动物 |
[1:08:14] | Those animals don’t sound cured. | 那些动物听起来不像被治愈了 |
[1:08:16] | Yeah, well, domesticated animals | 对 家畜会受到 |
[1:08:18] | take their emotional cues from us. | 我们的情绪信号所影响 |
[1:08:20] | Or maybe they want to rip our heads off. | 也可能是它们想扭掉我们的头 |
[1:08:23] | All right, let’s find another way in. | 好吧 我们找别的路进去 |
[1:08:25] | I’ll stay with Clem. Be careful. | 我会跟克莱曼待在一起 小心点 |
[1:08:38] | It’s okay, it’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 没事的 |
[1:08:42] | Whoa. Whoa. Easy, easy, easy. | 放轻松 放轻松 放轻松 |
[1:08:45] | Maybe we were wrong. | 或许我们错了 |
[1:08:53] | Easy, easy. | 放轻松 放轻松 |
[1:09:00] | We have to find out if the cure really worked. | 我们得知道解药是否真的有效 |
[1:09:16] | Careful. | 小心 |
[1:09:18] | Hey, boy. | 小子 |
[1:09:27] | Hey. Come here. | 过来这里 |
[1:09:29] | It worked. | 解药起作用了 |
[1:09:29] | Hey. Come here. | 过来这里 |
[1:09:33] | We did it. | 我们成功了 |
[1:09:44] | Hey. Hey, no. | 不要 |
[1:09:46] | The animals are cured. Come and see. | 动物都好了 过来看看 |
[1:09:50] | Look. Look, they’re cured. | 看 看 它们都好了 |
[1:10:16] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[1:10:43] | This is incredible. | 这太棒了 |
[1:10:46] | Mitch would’ve loved this. | 米奇会喜欢这一景象的 |
[1:10:51] | He really did it. | 他真的成功了 |
[1:10:53] | My dad cured all these animals. | 我爸爸治好了所有动物 |
[1:11:00] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[1:11:06] | Where’s my dad? | 我爸爸在哪里 |
[1:11:36] | Clementine, I’m so sorry. | 克莱曼婷 我非常遗憾 |
[1:11:41] | None of this seems real. | 这一切都不像真的 |
[1:11:44] | Yeah, I know what you mean. | 对 我知道你的意思 |
[1:11:48] | But you should know what your dad did. | 但你应该知道你爸爸做了什么 |
[1:11:52] | All of the animals are going to be cured because of him. | 因为他 所有动物都将被治愈 |
[1:11:55] | Your dad saved the world. | 你爸爸拯救了世界 |
[1:12:02] | My dad gave me Henry when I was just a baby. | 我爸爸在我还是婴儿时把亨利送给了我 |
[1:12:06] | Yeah, I know. | 对 我知道 |
[1:12:10] | I used to pretend he still talked to my dad. | 我以前常假装它仍会跟我爸爸说话 |
[1:12:14] | That when I was sleeping at night, he would… | 我晚上睡觉时 它会 |
[1:12:19] | he would go tell him how I was doing. | 它会去告诉他我过得怎样 |
[1:12:22] | And then he’d come back and tell me stuff about my dad. | 然后它会回来告诉我关于我爸爸的事 |
[1:12:27] | Just made-up stuff. | 一些我编造的事 |
[1:12:30] | Like he invented chocolate milk. | 比如他发明了巧克力牛奶 |
[1:12:34] | ‘Cause he was always inventing stuff. | 因为他总是发明东西 |
[1:12:39] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:12:43] | Yeah, that he was. | 对 没错 |
[1:12:46] | But it was all pretend. | 但一切都是假装的 |
[1:12:49] | Henry didn’t know my dad. | 亨利不了解我爸爸 |
[1:12:53] | Neither did I. | 我也不了解 |
[1:12:56] | Well, I knew your dad. | 我了解你爸爸 |
[1:13:00] | And… | 而且 |
[1:13:03] | he didn’t invent chocolate milk, | 他没有发明巧克力牛奶 |
[1:13:05] | but he liked it. | 但他喜欢喝 |
[1:13:08] | And he liked… | 他也喜欢 |
[1:13:10] | pickles and coffee. | 泡菜跟咖啡 |
[1:13:16] | What else? | 还有什么 |
[1:13:17] | He loved Soundgarden. | 他很爱声响花园 |
[1:13:20] | They were a band. | 他们曾经是个乐队 |
[1:13:21] | Maybe they… still are. | 或许他们现在还是 |
[1:13:26] | And he loved crossword puzzles. | 他爱玩填字游戏 |
[1:13:29] | He loved all puzzles, really. | 其实他喜欢所有谜题 |
[1:13:30] | He couldn’t sleep if there was a problem to solve. | 如果有问题还没解决 他就无法入睡 |
[1:13:34] | Like… | 比如 |
[1:13:36] | like the mystery of the missing cats in Brentwood. | 像是布伦特伍德失踪猫咪的事 |
[1:13:46] | And he loved you. | 而且他爱你 |
[1:13:50] | He loved you so, so much. | 他非常非常爱你 |
[1:13:54] | You were the very last thing he thought about. | 他最后念叨的都是你 |
[1:14:36] | Was this his desk? | 这是他的桌子吗 |
[1:14:39] | Actually, this… this was all his. | 其实整个实验室都是他的 |
[1:14:48] | Can I… can I show you around? | 我带你转转吧 |
[1:14:58] | What’s the matter, rafiki? | 怎么了 朋友 |
[1:15:00] | My dad’s e-mail. | 我爸的邮箱 |
[1:15:02] | When Davies sent the planes after us | 戴维斯派战斗机追杀我们时 |
[1:15:04] | my dad sent him what he claimed was the TX-14 gas formula. | 我爸说给他传了一份TX14毒气配方 |
[1:15:07] | Right? So, if we can get into his e-mail, | 对吧 要是我们能进他邮箱 |
[1:15:08] | maybe we can find out exactly what he did. | 没准可以发现他到底发做了什么 |
[1:15:12] | As animals around the world | 全球的动物 |
[1:15:13] | have stopped showing signs of aggression, | 不再具有攻击性 |
[1:15:16] | the IADG has just confirmed that they are responsible. | 国际动物防御组织称是他们的功劳 |
[1:15:20] | Thanks to a last minute development, | 幸好最后一刻进行了调整 |
[1:15:21] | the TX-14 gas was adjusted to cure the animals. | TX14气体可以治愈动物了 |
[1:15:26] | Now we go to London where hundreds are celebrating… | 伦敦的人们正在庆祝… |
[1:15:26] | Lying bastards. | 骗子 |
[1:15:42] | I kind of expected you to be gone. | 我还以为你已经走了 |
[1:15:46] | Or for the plane to be gone. | 或者把飞机开走了 |
[1:15:52] | Jamie. | 杰米 |
[1:15:57] | I’m really sorry about Mitch. | 米奇的事 我很遗憾 |
[1:16:01] | Now that damn IADG is trying to take credit for his cure. | 解药是他研制的 却被国际动物防御组织抢了功劳 |
[1:16:04] | It’s wrong. | 这样不对 |
[1:16:06] | And the world should know who Mitch was and what he did. | 世界应该铭记米奇 以及他的贡献 |
[1:16:17] | Look, I know what you did for Clem…and for Mitch. | 我知道你为克莱曼和米奇做的事 |
[1:16:22] | And I’m grateful. | 我很感激 |
[1:16:26] | But I still need to know if any of it was real. | 但我仍需要知道 你跟我说的一切是不是真的 |
[1:16:31] | A lot of it. | 很多都是 |
[1:16:33] | Most of it. | 大多数 |
[1:16:34] | I really am a pilot. | 我真是个飞行员 |
[1:16:36] | I do have a sister, but I haven’t talked to her in years. | 我有妹妹 但我跟她好多年不联系了 |
[1:16:39] | Kelly? | 凯莉 |
[1:16:40] | Kelly? | 凯莉 |
[1:16:42] | Your girlfriend, the one who was attacked but… | 你女友 那个被攻击的… |
[1:16:45] | I’m gonna take that as a no. | 这看来不是真的 |
[1:16:46] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[1:16:47] | What about your name? | 你真名是什么 |
[1:16:53] | My real name is Edward Robert Collins. | 我真名叫爱德华·罗伯特·柯林斯 |
[1:16:57] | But I always wanted to be Logan… | 但我一直想成为洛根… |
[1:17:00] | because of Wolverine. | 我喜欢《金刚狼》 |
[1:17:05] | When I was a kid I got… | 我小时候… |
[1:17:09] | beat up and picked on all the time, so… | 经常被殴打欺负 所以… |
[1:17:15] | more than anything I wanted to be Logan. | 我特别想成为洛根 |
[1:17:17] | I wanted to be indestructible. | 我想变得坚不可摧 |
[1:17:20] | Be somebody that you couldn’t hurt. | 变成不会受伤的人 |
[1:17:24] | Be the, uh…reluctant hero, you know. | 变成时势下的英雄 |
[1:17:35] | I really liked being Logan with you. | 我真的喜欢作为洛根与你相处 |
[1:17:44] | Come on. | 不是吧 |
[1:17:45] | This could be quite some time, rafiki. | 可能要耗不少时间 朋友 |
[1:17:47] | I have tried his birthday, his social security number. | 我试了他生日 社保号 |
[1:17:51] | I tried our first address. | 我们第一个地址 |
[1:17:52] | I tried my birthday. | 我生日 |
[1:18:01] | Of course. | 当然 |
[1:18:03] | It’s always been about her. | 他心里只有她 |
[1:18:05] | What was the password? | 密码是什么 |
[1:18:07] | Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白 |
[1:18:10] | His mother. | 他母亲 |
[1:18:13] | Hey, this is the TX-14 gas formula that my dad sent to Davies. | 这是我爸传给戴维斯的TX14毒气配方 |
[1:18:16] | Wait, I’ve seen that before. | 慢着 我见过这个 |
[1:18:30] | They’re the same. | 一模一样 |
[1:18:32] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[1:18:33] | This is what Pierce used to fix the animals in 1895. | 这是皮尔斯在1895年治愈动物的配方 |
[1:18:36] | He sterilized them. You know, wiped them out. | 他给动物做了绝育 让它们灭绝 |
[1:18:39] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[1:18:40] | The formula your dad sent to Davies | 你爸给戴维斯的配方 |
[1:18:42] | is to sterilize the animals again? | 是要再给动物做次绝育吗 |
[1:18:44] | No. | 不 |
[1:18:45] | The neutralizer protects the animals. | 中和剂是用来保护动物的 |
[1:18:48] | Which means what? | 这意味什么 |
[1:18:50] | Which means… | 意味着… |
[1:18:53] | they sterilized us. | 他们给我们做了绝育 |
[1:18:55] | All of mankind. | 全人类 |
[1:18:58] | Sterilized? | 都被绝育了吗 |
[1:19:00] | Yeah, that’s right. | 没错 |
[1:19:02] | As in nobody’s having any more babies? | 就是说没人能生育了吗 |
[1:19:05] | Our child could be one of the last children born. | 我们的孩子可能是最后的婴儿了 |
[1:19:07] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[1:19:09] | Unless it’s already too late. | 除非已经太晚了 |
[1:19:24] | My father always said that one day, | 我爸常说 总有一天 |
[1:19:27] | the animals would reclaim the planet. | 动物会重新统治地球 |
[1:19:31] | He made sure that the TX gas formula helped them to do that. | 他研制了TX毒气来帮助动物 |
[1:19:35] | Yeah, by eliminating us. | 没错 通过消除人类来实现这一点 |
[1:19:40] | My father just ended the world. | 我爸毁灭了人类 |
[1:20:41] | Savannah Kauffman. | 萨凡纳·考夫曼 |
[1:20:47] | Isaac Kenyatta. | 艾萨克·肯亚塔 |
[1:20:54] | Congratulations, Isaac. | 恭喜你 艾萨克 |
[1:21:01] | Sofia Martinez. | 索菲娅·马丁内斯 |
[1:21:06] | Daniel McCall. | 丹尼尔·麦考尔 |
[1:21:10] | Congratulations, Daniel. | 恭喜你 丹尼尔 |
[1:21:14] | Emily Miller. | 艾米丽·米勒 |
[1:21:26] | Susan’s just really lovely. | 苏珊太可爱了 |
[1:21:29] | Isaac has just loved his time here. | 艾萨克非常喜欢这里 |
[1:21:31] | Thank you so much for everything. | 非常感谢你的付出 |
[1:21:32] | We have loved having him here. | 我们这里也很欢迎他 |
[1:21:35] | I wanted to ask you a favor. | 我想求你帮个忙 |
[1:21:36] | I know you’re friends with Jamie Campbell. | 我知道你是杰米·坎贝尔的朋友 |
[1:21:38] | 乌鸦的传闻 杰米·坎贝尔 | |
[1:21:38] | Please, have her sign this for me. | 拜托你让她帮忙签个名 |
[1:21:42] | It could take awhile. | 可能需要段时间 |
[1:21:42] | We don’t see her that often. | 我们不常见面 |
[1:21:44] | It’s well worth the wait. | 她的签名值得等待 |
[1:21:46] | Sure. | 好吧 |
[1:21:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:21:49] | Good to see you again. | 很高兴再次见到你 |
[1:21:50] | Oh, thank you very much, Dr. Kenyatta. | 非常感谢 肯亚塔博士 |
[1:21:53] | Up top. | 击个掌 |
[1:22:00] | My son is going to middle school. | 儿子要上初中了 |
[1:22:07] | We’re at Shumard Oak Elementary | 我们在舒马德·奥克小学 |
[1:22:08] | where Michigan’s last elementary school | 密歇根最后一所小学 |
[1:22:10] | will finally close its doors. | 将要永久关闭 |
[1:22:12] | After this final graduation ceremony, | 毕业典礼后 |
[1:22:14] | teachers and students alike will say good-bye. | 师生都将离开这所学校 |
[1:22:16] | like other elementary school in the country, | 全国其他小学 |
[1:22:18] | is facing immediate closure | 由于没有新生入校 |
[1:22:21] | as there are no more children to fill them. | 也即将关闭 |
[1:22:23] | The government and private companies alike, | 政府与私企亦是如此 |
[1:22:24] | The Lost Generation has entered its tenth year with no end in sight. | “迷惘一代”已进入第十个年头 仍无尽头 |
[1:22:28] | Here they come. | 他们来了 |
[1:22:30] | Stand back. | 退后 |
[1:22:31] | – How does it feel… – How does it feel… | -你们有何感想… -你们有何感想… |
[1:22:37] | Hybrid animal attacks. | 混种动物袭击 |
[1:22:38] | Bay and Midland counties. | 海湾及米德兰郡县地区 |
[1:22:40] | Level four alert. | 四级警告 |
[1:22:41] | Secure all pets and livestock. | 请关好所有宠物和牲口 |
[1:22:45] | That’s nowhere near us. Nothing to worry about. | 离我们这里很远 无须担心 |
[1:22:47] | Onward to ice cream. | 咱们去买冰淇淋 |
[1:22:52] | Almost forgot. | 差点忘了 |
[1:22:55] | This came in the mail for you today. | 今天有封寄给你的信 |
[1:23:01] | From Uncle Jackson. | 杰克逊叔叔寄来的 |
[1:23:08] | Is that a hybrid spike? | 这是混种的刺骨吗 |
[1:23:09] | Yes, but I’m sure all the venom has been cleaned off. | 是的 但毒药应该已经被清理掉了 |
[1:23:14] | Although it is an inappropriate gift for a ten-year-old. | 不过这个礼物的确不适合十岁的孩子 |
[1:23:16] | Abraham. | 亚伯拉罕 |
[1:23:21] | – I’ll be there in a minute. – Okay. | -我一会就来 -好的 |
[1:23:23] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[1:23:32] | We know each other, don’t we? | 我们认识吧 |
[1:23:33] | We once did. | 曾经认识 |
[1:23:36] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[1:23:36] | Fatalities from hybrid attacks | 三郡地区因混种动物攻击 |
[1:23:38] | have increased at an alarming rate in the tri-county area. | 而死亡的人数 正以惊人的速度增长 |
[1:23:41] | The IADG is dispatching personnel… | 国际动物防御组织正在分派人手… |
[1:23:43] | This problem with the hybrids is getting worse. | 混种动物攻击事件越演愈烈 |
[1:23:47] | I’m no longer involved in solving these things anymore. | 这些事已经与我无关了 |
[1:23:50] | That’s because you know there’s only one person | 那是因为你知道只有一个人 |
[1:23:52] | who can solve this problem. | 可以解决这个问题 |
[1:23:54] | Yes… | 没错 |
[1:23:55] | But Mitch Morgan is dead. | 但米奇·摩根已经死了 |
[1:24:00] | No, he’s not. | 他没有 |
[1:24:04] | But we went back to… | 但我们回… |
[1:24:05] | Pangaea? | 泛大陆吗 |
[1:24:06] | He’s not there. | 他不在那儿 |
[1:24:07] | Neither are the Shepherds. | 牧羊人也不在 |
[1:24:08] | They haven’t been there for a long time. | 他们很早以前就不在那儿了 |
[1:24:10] | I know exactly where he is, | 我知道他在哪儿 |
[1:24:12] | but I need your help to get to him. | 但我需要你帮我找到他 |
[1:24:14] | Who are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[1:24:15] | How do you know about the Shepherds and Mitch Morgan? | 你怎么会知道牧羊人和米奇·摩根 |
[1:24:18] | Because I’m his daughter. | 因为我是他的女儿 |
[1:24:23] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[1:24:25] | Clementine. | 克莱曼婷 |