时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | A decade ago, the animal population mutated, | 十年前 动物发生了变异 |
[00:04] | endangering human life on the planet. | 并威胁到了地球上的人类 |
[00:07] | A group of us managed to cure the animals– | 我们一群人治愈了动物 |
[00:09] | an animal expert, | 一位动物专家 |
[00:10] | a veterinary pathologist, | 一个兽医病理学家 |
[00:12] | an Army Ranger, | 一个陆军突击队队员 |
[00:13] | a doctor, | 一个医生 |
[00:15] | a mercenary, | 一个佣兵 |
[00:16] | and me, an investigative journalist. | 还有我 一位调查记者 |
[00:18] | But a secretive group called The Shepherds | 但一个叫做牧羊人的秘密组织 |
[00:20] | released a gas that sterilized all of humanity. | 释放了一种使全人类绝育的毒气 |
[00:22] | Our lead scientist was killed trying to stop them, | 我们的首席科学家为阻止他们而牺牲 |
[00:25] | so our team disbanded. | 我们的团队解散 |
[00:27] | Ten years later, his daughter has returned, | 十年后 他的女儿回来了 |
[00:29] | believing he may still be alive. | 坚信他可能还活着 |
[00:31] | With the world trying to solve the sterility problem, | 全世界都在努力解决不育的问题 |
[00:34] | a new threat has emerged– the hybrids– | 而新的威胁又出现 混种动物 |
[00:37] | lab-made creatures that threatened the West Coast. | 它们是实验室制造的动物 威胁着西海岸 |
[00:39] | A massive barrier was constructed | 为保护北美其余地带 |
[00:41] | to protect the rest of North America. | 人们修建了巨大的屏障 |
[00:43] | So we battle on many fronts, | 所以我们多线开战 |
[00:45] | some of us searching for a cure to sterility, | 一部分人在寻找不育的解决办法 |
[00:48] | while others try to save as many lives as possible | 另一些人则在混种动物区 |
[00:50] | in the hybrid zone. | 尽可能解救生命 |
[01:13] | We’re good. Send them. | 没问题 让他们过来 |
[01:16] | Roger, roger. | 收到 |
[01:17] | Sending the penguins to the igloo. | 带企鹅进冰屋了 |
[01:19] | Penguins? Really? | 企鹅 不是吧 |
[01:22] | Just trying to keep it spicy, babe. | 就是想来点新鲜感 亲爱的 |
[01:23] | You know, I’m pretty sure that penguins don’t live in igloos. | 我觉得企鹅是不住冰屋的 |
[01:26] | Wrong. I’ve seen it. | 错 我见识过的 |
[01:29] | Where’s that, now, at a zoo? | 在哪 动物园吗 |
[01:31] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[01:36] | Hey, we’re almost there, little man. | 我们就到了 小家伙 |
[01:38] | Are you excited? | 激动吗 |
[01:40] | I want to go home. | 我想回家 |
[01:42] | Yeah, I hear that, but, | 我知道 但是 |
[01:43] | I’m afraid that’s not an option right now, okay? | 那现在恐怕是不可能的 |
[01:45] | But we’re gonna find you and your family a new home. | 但我们会给你和你的家人找个新家 |
[01:48] | Somewhere safe, somewhere beyond the barrier. | 在屏障那边 找个安全的地方 |
[01:50] | You know, Michigan, Tennessee, who knows? | 密歇根 田纳西 之类的 |
[01:52] | Maybe even all the way to New York, huh? | 甚至是远在纽约 |
[01:59] | They’re back! | 他们又来了 |
[02:09] | Pedro, Sampson, where’d you guys run off to? | 佩德罗 桑普森 你们跑去哪了 |
[02:14] | Hybrids, incoming! | 混种动物来了 |
[02:19] | Attack. | 攻击 |
[02:22] | Hurry up! Keep running! | 快 跑起来 |
[02:23] | Come on! Come on! | 快走 |
[02:25] | Everybody move. | 大家快走 |
[02:26] | Come on. | 快走 |
[02:27] | Quickly. | 快点 |
[02:28] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[02:29] | Let’s go! | 快走 |
[02:30] | Come on! | 走啊 |
[02:32] | Let’s go! Let’s go. | 快走 快走 |
[03:09] | Thanks for meeting us back here. | 谢谢你来这里跟我们见面 |
[03:12] | It’s been so long. | 好久不见了 |
[03:13] | Seven years. | 七年 |
[03:16] | Not just since I’ve seen you guys. | 我不是单指我上次见到你们 |
[03:18] | Since I’ve seen a baby. | 我很久没见到过小孩了 |
[03:21] | I used to be obsessed with them. | 我以前很喜欢孩子 |
[03:23] | I had, like, three dolls that I took everywhere. | 我有三个娃娃 走哪都带着 |
[03:27] | Kids still do that? | 现在的孩子还会这样吗 |
[03:28] | Companies even make dolls anymore? | 现在还有公司做娃娃吗 |
[03:32] | Isaac’s more of a dinosaur kid. | 艾萨克更喜欢恐龙 |
[03:39] | You guys are good parents. | 你们是好父母 |
[03:42] | Clementine, I’m sorry I didn’t recognize you earlier. | 克莱曼婷 抱歉我之前没认出你 |
[03:46] | Once your grandfather gained custody, | 你祖父获得监护权后 |
[03:49] | he didn’t want us to make contact with you. | 不希望我们接触你 |
[03:53] | We tried, but… | 我们努力过 但是 |
[03:56] | he must have blamed us for what happened to your father. | 他肯定是为你父亲的事怪我们 |
[03:58] | We worried maybe you did, too. | 我们担心或许你也那么想 |
[04:00] | And then, | 后来 |
[04:01] | things just got so busy with med school. | 生活太忙了 还有医学院的事 |
[04:04] | Isaac was all-consuming, and then everything with Jackson. | 艾萨克让我们忙得不可开交 还有杰克逊的事 |
[04:08] | I didn’t come here to dig up the past. | 我不是来翻旧账的 |
[04:11] | All that matters now is finding my dad. | 现在唯一要紧的就是找到我父亲 |
[04:13] | You think Mitch is still alive? | 你觉得米奇还活着 |
[04:15] | For now. | 现在是的 |
[04:16] | If he’s alive… | 如果他还活着 |
[04:18] | then why hasn’t he reached out to us? | 为什么还不联系我们 |
[04:21] | And where’s he been hiding for ten years? | 而且他十年来藏在哪了 |
[04:30] | Uh, James Buchanan, | 詹姆斯·布坎南 |
[04:33] | Lincoln, | 林肯 |
[04:35] | Grant… | 格兰特 |
[04:38] | Garfield. | 加菲尔德 |
[04:41] | Why do you know so much about the presidents? | 你为什么那么熟悉总统 |
[04:43] | You know that kid that nobody talks to, right? | 你知道那种没有朋友的小孩吧 |
[04:46] | Well, I was the kid that that kid didn’t talk to. | 我就是连那种小孩都不想搭理的小孩 |
[04:50] | So I decided, | 所以我决定 |
[04:51] | in order to make friends, I would… | 为了交朋友 我要 |
[04:54] | enter the sixth grade talent show. | 参加六年级才艺秀 |
[04:56] | Did you win? | 你赢了吗 |
[04:58] | Of course I didn’t. | 当然没有 |
[05:01] | But after that, I was the kid who knew stuff. | 但之后 我成了万事通 |
[05:04] | So… I just kept going. | 所以 我就继续了下去 |
[05:10] | It’s time. | 时间到了 |
[05:17] | Jamie? | 杰米 |
[05:21] | I can’t move. | 我动不了 |
[05:30] | It’s gonna be okay. | 没事的 |
[05:32] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[05:33] | I’m gonna find you. | 我会找到你的 |
[05:34] | You don’t even know where I am. | 你都不知道我在哪 |
[05:40] | I’m gonna find you. | 我会找到你的 |
[05:45] | Mitch… | 米奇 |
[05:49] | Mitch? | 米奇 |
[05:52] | Mitch? | 米奇 |
[06:47] | Ronnie. | 罗尼 |
[06:49] | This is a treat. | 真是难得 |
[06:50] | And if it isn’t Jamie Campbell, | 这不是杰米·坎贝尔吗 |
[06:52] | author extraordinaire. | 杰出的作家 |
[06:54] | I haven’t seen you since that dinner | 我们上次见面还是你 |
[06:56] | when you won the Landerson Award. | 赢得兰德森奖的晚宴上 |
[06:58] | Landerson Prize. | 兰德森大奖 |
[07:01] | Well, it’s too bad it couldn’t pull | 真可惜不能让你的 |
[07:02] | your network out of third place. | 广播网脱离第三名 |
[07:04] | No, we came in second last month. | 是啊 我们上月上升到第二了 |
[07:08] | Well, how about I give you an exclusive | 那等我的新书出版时 |
[07:10] | when my new book comes out and pull you into first? | 我接受你们的独家采访 让你们夺下第一如何 |
[07:12] | When’s your next shareholder meeting? | 你们下次股东会议是什么时候 |
[07:14] | June. | 六月 |
[07:15] | When’s your new book due? | 你的新书什么时候出版 |
[07:16] | God, I’m already… | 天呐 我已经 |
[07:18] | halfway through the next one, | 我下一本都写一半了 |
[07:19] | but this one is due June 15. | 但这本6月15日发布 |
[07:24] | Sorry, I’m expecting my editor. | 抱歉 我在等编辑的电话 |
[07:29] | Not him. | 不是他 |
[07:30] | They want me put a butterfly on the cover. | 他们要我在封面上放一只蝴蝶 |
[07:33] | You know, the orange one with the black… | 就是 黑色橙色相间的那种 |
[07:36] | – Monarch. – Yeah. | -帝王蝶 -对 |
[07:38] | What does that have to do with your book? | 那跟你的书有什么关系 |
[07:40] | Absolutely nothing, but what can I do? | 根本没有 我又能怎么办 |
[07:42] | It’s your book, your empire. | 是你的书啊 你的帝国 |
[07:46] | You should fight. | 你该抗争 |
[07:47] | Ronnie, I stopped fighting a long time ago. | 罗尼 我早就不再抗争了 |
[08:00] | You sure you’re okay? | 你确定你没事 |
[08:01] | Yeah, for the 34th time, I’m fine. | 嗯 第34次告诉你 我没事 |
[08:04] | Thanks to your clickity-click machine. | 多亏你嘀嘀响的那玩意 |
[08:06] | I’ve lost track of how many times | 我都数不清你的狮子 |
[08:07] | your lions have saved our heinies. | 救过我们多少次了 |
[08:09] | Yeah, so have I. | 我也是 |
[08:20] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[08:24] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[08:27] | You don’t happen to have any more lions | 你不会还有更多狮子 |
[08:28] | in your back pocket, do you? | 藏在后兜里吧 |
[08:32] | I want you to get them out of here | 你尽快带他们走 |
[08:33] | to the safe zone as fast as possible, okay? | 去安全区 好吗 |
[08:35] | What are you gonna do? | 你要怎么办 |
[08:44] | I’m gonna catch him. | 我要抓住他 |
[08:54] | There, buddy. | 喂 伙计 |
[09:03] | Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah! | 嗯 来吧 |
[09:24] | “C” Gate, do you copy? | C门 收到吗 |
[09:26] | Go for “C” Gate. | C门收到 请讲 |
[09:29] | I need a salvage truck backed up to the gate, | 把一辆打捞车倒到门口 |
[09:31] | doors open– I’m inbound with company! | 打开门 我带东西来了 |
[09:34] | – Say again? – Salvage truck, | -重复 -打捞车 |
[09:35] | back gate, doors open! | 后门 开门 |
[09:37] | You inbound with friendlies? | 带友军来吗 |
[09:38] | No, unfriendly. Very unfriendly. | 不 非友军 绝对不是友军 |
[09:45] | Everybody inside. | 都进去 |
[09:49] | Back up the truck. | 把车倒过来 |
[09:51] | Go, go, go! | 快点 |
[09:58] | Out of the way, now! | 闪开 快 |
[10:02] | Get all friendlies inside the gate! | 把友军都撤进门 |
[10:06] | – Friendlies are in. – Shut the gate! | -友军进门了 -关门 |
[10:14] | – I’ve got a clean shot. – Do not shoot. | -我可以射击 -别射击 |
[10:16] | I repeat, do not shoot. | 我重复 别射击 |
[10:29] | Let’s go. Get the door. | 上 关门 |
[10:39] | Spicy enough for you? | 够刺激吗 |
[10:55] | Call me crazy, | 算我疯了 |
[10:55] | but I think the line about kicking the hornet’s nest | 但我觉得不许捅马蜂窝的底线 |
[10:58] | also applies to stabbing angry, prehistoric-looking monsters. | 也适用于不可以捅愤怒的史前怪物 |
[11:02] | For years, all anyone has seen are razorbacks. | 多年来 人们只见过尖背野猪 |
[11:05] | And that is not a razorback. | 那可不是尖背野猪 |
[11:07] | You don’t say. | 是嘛 |
[11:09] | Nine years ago, the IADG said | 九年前 国际动物防御组织说 |
[11:11] | it would be impossible for them to migrate to the United States. | 他们不可能迁移至美国 |
[11:14] | Now, the West Coast is overrun | 现在 西海岸被攻陷 |
[11:16] | and now this. | 又出现了这家伙 |
[11:18] | You know, you’re pretty cute when you get fired up. | 你激动的时候特别性感 |
[11:22] | They’re spreading way too fast. | 他们扩散的速度太快了 |
[11:24] | And if we don’t find a way to stop them… | 如果我们不想办法阻止 |
[11:30] | …the entire world | 全世界 |
[11:31] | is gonna wind up looking like Portland. | 都会像波特兰一样 |
[11:34] | And the IADG is sending an investigator. | 国际动物防御组织要派调查员来 |
[11:36] | Why don’t you ask them | 你怎么不问他们 |
[11:37] | what they’re doing to stop the hybrids? | 他们打算如何阻止混种动物 |
[11:38] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[11:41] | That is, if you want to spend our whole night off talking to the fuzz. | 如果你想把我们的休假夜花在跟警方说话上 |
[11:50] | You’re right. | 是啊 |
[11:52] | They’re the experts. | 他们是专家 |
[11:53] | We’ll let them handle it. | 让他们处理吧 |
[11:56] | Them and Dr. Abraham Kenyatta. | 他们 还有亚伯拉罕·肯亚塔博士 |
[11:59] | That’s what I’m talking about. | 这就对了 |
[12:13] | There he is. | 那就是他 |
[12:16] | My God. | 天呐 |
[12:19] | – What is that? – It looks like a stasis tank. | -那是什么 -像是个悬置水缸 |
[12:22] | That would explain how he survived the hybrid attack. | 那就能解释他如何从混种动物袭击中幸存了 |
[12:25] | But who saved him and why? | 但是谁救了他 又是为什么 |
[12:27] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:28] | All I know is he’s being held | 我只知道 他被控制在 |
[12:29] | in an abandoned research lab in Eastern Siberia. | 东西伯利亚的一间废弃研究实验室中 |
[12:32] | Has he been there this whole time? | 他一直都在那里吗 |
[12:34] | Hard to say. | 不好说 |
[12:35] | Here, let me. | 来 我来搬开 |
[12:38] | What is all this? | 这都是什么 |
[12:41] | Abe has a theory on how to reverse the effects of the TX-gas. | 亚伯有个关于如何逆转TX毒气效果的理论 |
[12:44] | Restart procreation. | 重启繁衍 |
[12:46] | He’s trying to separate something in the, | 他想分离出NLRP2蛋白质中的 |
[12:48] | the NLRP2 protein. | 什么东西 |
[12:50] | You’re doing that research here? | 你在这里做那个研究 |
[12:52] | He was at U of M, | 他原本在安阿伯市 |
[12:54] | Ann Arbor, one of their top researchers. | 密歇根大学那里 是他们的顶尖研究员 |
[12:59] | But, um, he’s actually made great breakthroughs here. | 但他在这里有很大的突破进展 |
[13:02] | I’ve made some advancements, not breakthroughs. | 我有些进展 不是突破 |
[13:05] | Anyway, that’s irrelevant. | 总之 那无关紧要 |
[13:07] | These are the breakthroughs that matter now. | 这才是现在要紧的突破了 |
[13:11] | So, this is the facility he’s being held in. | 这是他被关押的设施 |
[13:14] | It’s been abandoned for years, | 已经废弃多年 |
[13:16] | but this shows continuous electricity usage in the eastern wing. | 但这里显示东区一直有供电 |
[13:20] | That must be where he is. | 他肯定在那里 |
[13:22] | How did you get all this? | 你怎么拿到这些的 |
[13:23] | She stole it from the IADG. | 她从国际动物防御组织偷来的 |
[13:28] | Why would you not just tell them | 你为什么不直接告诉他们 |
[13:28] | you are Mitch’s daughter? | 你是米奇的女儿 |
[13:30] | I’m sure they would welcome you on the mission. | 他们肯定会乐意让你参与任务 |
[13:32] | Safe behind the border wall. | 安全地躲在边境墙后 |
[13:34] | I’m sure you think the IADG are heroes, | 你们肯定以为国际动物防御组织是英雄 |
[13:37] | but something seems off about this mission. | 但这次任务有些不对劲的地方 |
[13:40] | We need to go ourselves without the IADG. | 我们得自己去 不跟国际动物防御组织一起 |
[13:42] | Well, that’s gonna be tough. | 那会很难 |
[13:43] | Your intel is incomplete. | 你的情报不全 |
[13:45] | None of these have an entrance marked. | 这些图纸都没有标注入口处 |
[13:46] | That’s why I’m here. | 所以我才来找你们 |
[13:48] | I need your help and fast. | 我需要你的帮助 要尽快 |
[13:50] | The IADG is on their way to get my father right now. | 国际动物防御组织现在就在去找我父亲的路上 |
[13:53] | We have to get there first. | 我们得先赶到 |
[14:12] | It’s him. | 是他 |
[14:13] | It’s Mitch Morgan. | 是米奇·摩根 |
[14:19] | Look at his scars. | 看他的疤痕 |
[14:21] | The tank must’ve regenerated his wounds. | 水缸一定重生了他的伤口 |
[14:23] | It’s incredible. | 难以置信 |
[14:24] | All right, let’s just load him up. | 好了 把他装好 |
[14:26] | Get him out of here before we get company. | 带他走 免得夜长梦多 |
[14:29] | We can’t. Our specs were wrong. | 不行 我们的参数不对 |
[14:32] | What? | 什么 |
[14:32] | His life support’s being provided by the tank’s power source. | 他的生命维持系统由水缸的电力维系 |
[14:35] | No battery pack. | 没有电池系统 |
[14:36] | We move it, he’ll die. | 我们移动它 他会死的 |
[14:39] | We’ll have to pull him out first. | 我们得先把他弄出来 |
[14:47] | Good evening, Ms. Campbell. Home? | 晚上好 坎贝尔小姐 回家吗 |
[14:50] | No, Brian, not home. | 不 布莱恩 不回家 |
[16:04] | …when you won the Landerson Award. | …你赢得兰德森奖的晚宴上 |
[16:06] | Landerson Prize. | 兰德森大奖 |
[16:09] | Prize. | 大奖 |
[16:11] | …Rise. | 升起 |
[16:14] | Rise. | 升起 |
[16:15] | We were second last month. | 我们上月上升到第二了 |
[16:17] | When’s your next shareholder meeting? | 你们下次股东会议是什么时候 |
[16:20] | When’s your new book due? | 你的新书什么时候出版 |
[16:24] | …want me to put a butterfly on the cover. | …要我在封面上放一只蝴蝶 |
[16:26] | You should fight. | 你该抗争 |
[16:27] | You know, the-the orange one, | 黑色橙色 |
[16:29] | – with the black… – Monarch. | -相间的那种 -帝王蝶 |
[16:32] | The last monarch will rise in June. | 最后一只霸王蝶将在六月出现 |
[16:38] | The last monarch will rise in June. | 最后一只霸王蝶将在六月出现 |
[16:42] | Tank’s got a regulated power supply that’s keeping it locked. | 水箱的锁是通过稳压电源供电的 |
[16:45] | We’d have to disconnect the generator first, | 我们得先断开发电机 |
[16:46] | – then pry it open. – So stop talking and do it. | -然后再撬开 -少说话多做事 |
[16:48] | It’ll be like pulling the plug | 那就像是拔掉病人的 |
[16:49] | on a patient who’s on life support. | 生命维持系统插头 |
[16:51] | We’d only have a few minutes to get him free. | 我们得在几分钟之内把他救出来 |
[16:52] | I’m not sure we can do it. | 我不确定能不能做到 |
[16:56] | Well, there’s only one way to find out. | 只有一种方法能验证行不行 |
[16:57] | No, wait. | 不 等等 |
[17:09] | – We need him out now! – You heard the man. | -赶紧把他救出来 -你们都听到了 |
[17:11] | Drain that thing. | 钻开 |
[17:19] | Break through it, damn it. | 赶紧打开 该死 |
[17:21] | What’s taking so long? | 怎么要这么久 |
[17:24] | Guys, move it. Faster! | 伙计们 快点 再快点 |
[17:25] | It’s not budging! | 根本不动 |
[17:36] | Push it! | 推 |
[17:37] | He’s losing consciousness. | 他要失去意识了 |
[18:00] | Come on. | 醒醒 |
[18:02] | Move, move, move! Move! | 让开 让开 让开 |
[18:05] | O2 89%. | 氧浓度百分之89 |
[18:10] | Let’s hook him up, guys. Hurry. Hurry! | 快给他接上 快点 快点 |
[18:13] | Do not lose him. | 不许让他死 |
[18:15] | Sensors on. | 接好感应器了 |
[18:16] | Stats are dropping. 87… | 指数降低 87 |
[18:18] | Adrenaline. | 肾上腺素 |
[18:21] | No response. Should I go again? | 没有反应 要再来一次吗 |
[18:24] | BP and heart rate are crashing. | 血压和心率在骤降 |
[18:26] | It’s not working. We’re losing him! | 没用 他快不行了 |
[18:29] | V-fib. | 心室纤维性颤动 |
[18:30] | I’m gonna shock him. | 我准备用电击了 |
[18:32] | Charging. Ready. | 充电 准备 |
[18:35] | Clear! | 离手 |
[18:38] | Again. | 再来 |
[18:39] | Charging! | 充电 |
[18:41] | Clear! | 离手 |
[19:07] | Dr. Morgan, look at me. Hey. | 摩根博士 看着我 |
[19:10] | We’re here to help you. | 我们是来帮你的 |
[19:12] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你没事了 |
[20:44] | Please speak your pass phrase. | 请说出你的通行短语 |
[20:47] | The last monarch will rise in June. | 最后一只霸王蝶将在六月出现 |
[21:05] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[21:06] | NYPD. Hands where we can see them. | 纽约警局 请把手举起来 |
[21:12] | Detective on site. | 警探已到达现场 |
[21:18] | Good evening, Ms. Campbell. | 晚上好 坎贝尔小姐 |
[21:20] | Detective. | 警探 |
[21:25] | Jamie’s not answering or calling me back. | 杰米不接电话也不回电 |
[21:28] | She still has the plane. | 那飞机还是她的 |
[21:30] | It is the fastest way to Siberia. | 那是去西伯利亚最快的办法 |
[21:32] | I thought you guys were a team. | 我以为你们是一个阵营的 |
[21:34] | A lot can change in ten years. | 十年可以改变很多东西 |
[21:37] | Especially people. | 特别是人 |
[21:38] | What about Jackson? Can he help us? | 杰克逊呢 他能帮我们吗 |
[21:40] | I’m afraid our communication is strictly one-way. | 他想找我的时候才会出现 |
[21:45] | The son of Robert Oz has many enemies. | 作为罗伯特·奥兹的儿子 他有很多敌人 |
[21:48] | I cannot expose him. | 我不能暴露他 |
[21:54] | This protein you’re working on. | 你研究的这个蛋白质 |
[21:56] | NR… Nr… | |
[21:57] | NLRP2 NLRP2. | |
[21:58] | Do you really think it’ll help people have babies again? | 你真觉得能救那些有了孩子的人吗 |
[22:01] | I’m hopeful. | 希望如此 |
[22:04] | But I don’t know. | 但我不知道 |
[22:05] | – Check it out. – You found something? | -看着 -你发现什么了吗 |
[22:07] | Yep. And Jackson sent you this. | 对 杰克逊给你发了这个 |
[22:10] | Grab the map. | 拿地图 |
[22:12] | I thought the layout looked familiar. | 我觉得这图纸很眼熟 |
[22:14] | I worked at a black site in Poland | 我在波兰黑狱干过 |
[22:15] | that shared the same structure. | 那里的结构和这个差不多 |
[22:17] | Which means this hangar is the entrance. | 也就是说飞机库是入口 |
[22:21] | If Mitch is being held in the eastern wing | 如果米奇被关在东边 |
[22:23] | as your intel suggests, | 像你的消息说的那样 |
[22:25] | we need to enter through this hangar, | 那我们就要穿过这个飞机库 |
[22:27] | find an unmarked set of stairs, | 找到没有标记出来的楼梯 |
[22:28] | and this corridor here should lead us right to Mitch. | 这个楼梯就直通米奇所在的地方 |
[22:31] | We need to make sure we enter the hangar | 我们要确保进入 |
[22:32] | on the north side here, | 北边的飞机库 |
[22:34] | where we have the best chance of evading | 这样才能有效避过 |
[22:35] | any surveillance cameras. | 所有监控 |
[22:38] | That’s how we get in. | 那是进去的办法 |
[22:39] | We have everything we need now. | 现在万事俱备了 |
[22:41] | I’ll call Emma, see if she can stay with Isaac. | 我会打电话给艾玛 问问她能不能陪着艾萨克 |
[22:44] | If we don’t hear from Jamie, we’ll head to the airport | 如果我们没有吉米的消息 就去机场 |
[22:46] | and charter a plane. | 租一架飞机 |
[22:52] | Is Isaac gonna be okay? | 艾萨克没事的吧 |
[22:54] | While you guys are gone? | 你们都不在他身边 |
[22:56] | He’s a tough kid. | 他很坚强 |
[22:57] | Does he know, you know, what you guys used to do? | 他知道你们之前是做什么的吗 |
[23:01] | Who you were? | 知道你们之前是什么人吗 |
[23:04] | Abe and me, we didn’t have the best childhoods. | 亚伯和我都没有很好的童年 |
[23:07] | I think we just wanted to give our son a normal one. | 我们只想给我们的儿子一个正常的童年 |
[23:10] | Kind of hard when you’re the last generation on Earth. | 你们是地球上最后一代人 真不容易 |
[23:13] | But maybe Abe’s research will change all that. | 但也许亚伯的研究会改变这一切 |
[23:18] | Thanks again, Dariela. | 再次谢谢你 达瑞拉 |
[23:20] | I really couldn’t have done this without you guys. | 没有你们我不知道怎么做 |
[23:36] | Dariela. | 达瑞拉 |
[23:37] | Hi, Jonah. | 乔纳 |
[23:39] | Well, this is a… | 这真是… |
[23:41] | this is a surprise. | 一个惊喜啊 |
[23:42] | Does Abe know you’re calling? | 亚伯知道你给我打电话吗 |
[23:43] | No. | 不知道 |
[23:45] | But I have some research you need to see. | 但有些研究你需要看看 |
[23:51] | You know, this is private property. | 这是私人财产 |
[23:55] | And this is a warrant. | 这是搜查令 |
[23:58] | We’ve gotten reports of a break-in near Columbus Park. | 我们接到报警说哥伦布公园旁有人入室盗窃 |
[24:01] | Stolen property. | 盗窃了财物 |
[24:03] | Suspect matches your description. | 嫌疑人的描述和你吻合 |
[24:05] | The mayor might disagree. | 市长可能不会苟同 |
[24:07] | I was just at a party with him discussing the new renovations | 我那时正在和他在排队上讨论博物馆的 |
[24:09] | to the museum. | 翻新事宜 |
[24:11] | Donated a wing. No big deal. | 捐赠了一个侧厅 没什么大不了的 |
[24:19] | – Guys, I can take it from here. – Yes, sir. | -伙计们 我来 -是 长官 |
[24:37] | I warned you, Jamie. | 我警告过你了 吉米 |
[24:43] | You have to stop this. | 你必须收手 |
[24:44] | Well, I’m not your girlfriend anymore, | 我不是你的女朋友了 |
[24:45] | so what I do isn’t really your concern. | 我做什么不关你事 |
[24:47] | It is when you’re breaking the law. | 你犯法了就不一样 |
[24:49] | The Shepherds created a gas that sterilized the planet. | 牧羊人发明了给地球消毒的气体 |
[24:52] | They created hybrid animals that murdered our friends. | 还创造了混种动物杀了我们的朋友 |
[24:55] | There’s no Shepherds left. | 已经没有牧羊人了 |
[24:57] | Their leadership has all been arrested, | 他们的首领被逮捕了 |
[24:58] | and the rest have scattered. | 其他人也很散乱 |
[24:59] | – They’re not a threat. – Yeah, thanks to me. | -构不成威胁 -对 多亏了我 |
[25:02] | But one of their leaders is still out there. | 但他们还有一个头目逍遥法外 |
[25:04] | The Falcon. And they are planning something big, | 猎鹰 他们在谋划一件大事 |
[25:06] | something worse than we’ve ever seen. | 比之前情况还要糟糕的事 |
[25:08] | So if bending the rules is what it takes to stop them, | 如果阻止他们需要我犯法的话 |
[25:10] | – sign me up. – Then you’re no better than them. | -我也义无反顾 -那你和他们一样 |
[25:12] | The last Shepherd that you chased ended up dead, remember? | 你上一次追踪的那个牧羊人死了 记得吗 |
[25:15] | What are you gonna do, arrest me? | 你要怎样 逮捕我吗 |
[25:16] | – If I have to. – Great. I’m sure the NYPD | -迫不得已的话我会的 -那好啊 |
[25:18] | would love to know they’re working with a criminal. | 纽约警局要是知道他们和罪犯共事肯定很开心 |
[25:21] | Jamie. | 杰米 |
[25:24] | I care about you. | 我很关心你 |
[25:28] | I always have. | 我一直都关心你 |
[25:33] | I always will. | 我以后也会一直关心你 |
[25:35] | But I can’t sit back and watch you fall into darkness. | 但我不能这么看着你坠入黑暗还无动于衷 |
[25:40] | Not anymore I can’t. | 我不能这样 |
[25:41] | Do you know what I had to do to get that? | 你知道我拿到这个付出了多少心血吗 |
[25:47] | It’s over. | 都结束了 |
[25:49] | Tell the NYPD whatever you want, but if I catch you again, | 随你怎么和纽约警局说 但再让我抓住一次 |
[25:52] | I will bring you in. | 我就会把你捉进牢里 |
[25:56] | You’re bluffing. | 你骗人 |
[25:57] | I’m not. Don’t make me prove it. | 我没有 别逼我 |
[26:18] | My name is Lieutenant Myers. | 我是迈尔斯中尉 |
[26:21] | Of the International Animal Defense Group. | 国际动物防御组织的 |
[26:24] | IADG. | 也就是IADG |
[26:27] | We know what a traumatic experience this has been for you, | 我们知道这段经历对你来说很痛苦 |
[26:29] | and we know that you’re eager | 我们也知道你肯定迫切地想 |
[26:31] | to get back to your family and friends. | 和家人朋友团聚 |
[26:33] | We’re just running a few tests | 我们只想做几个测试 |
[26:34] | to make sure that you’re stable enough to travel. | 确保你状况稳定足以出行 |
[26:38] | How does that sound? | 怎么样 |
[26:41] | Great. | 很好 |
[26:43] | Okay, let’s begin. | 那我们开始了 |
[26:46] | Do you know what year it is? | 你知道今年是哪一年吗 |
[26:54] | Do you know where you are? | 你知道你在哪儿吗 |
[27:02] | That’s just warm saline. | 这是温生理盐水 |
[27:03] | We need to raise your body temperature. | 我们需要提高你的体温 |
[27:07] | Do you remember how you got here? | 你还记得你怎么到这儿来的吗 |
[27:11] | Are you not answering because you don’t know the answer, | 你不回答是因为你不知道答案 |
[27:13] | or because y-you don’t understand what I’m saying? | 还是你不理解我的问题 |
[27:19] | All right. | 好吧 |
[27:21] | Hey, look. We’ll try something else. | 听着 这样吧 |
[27:24] | Tap your, your left hand… | 你用左手敲桌子 |
[27:30] | …for “Yes,” | 代表”是” |
[27:32] | and tap your right hand | 用右手敲桌子 |
[27:34] | for “No”. | 代表”不是” |
[27:38] | It’s like this. | 就像这样 |
[27:47] | Do you know what year it is? | 你知道今年是哪一年吗 |
[27:51] | Do you know where you are? | 你知道你在哪儿吗 |
[27:54] | Do you know your name? | 你知道自己的名字吗 |
[28:46] | How you doing, buddy? | 你还好吗 兄弟 |
[28:48] | Good. Now. | 不错 现在不错 |
[28:49] | Good, good. | 很好 很好 |
[28:51] | Well, if you get lost, or you have any questions, | 如果你迷路了 或者有任何问题 |
[28:53] | just ask, okay? | 直接问 好吗 |
[28:56] | That thing you used to control the lions. | 你用来控制狮子的那个东西 |
[29:00] | How does it work? | 那个是怎么回事 |
[29:03] | This? | 这个吗 |
[29:07] | Well, um… want to know a secret? | 跟你说个小秘密 |
[29:13] | This is just a toothpick holder. | 这只是个牙签筒 |
[29:16] | I control the lions with my mind. | 我是用意念来控制狮子的 |
[29:19] | Yeah, right. | 谁信啊 |
[29:23] | Yeah, yeah, you got me. | 好吧 被你发现了 |
[29:26] | I have some friends who are scientists, | 我有一些朋友 他们是科学家 |
[29:28] | they developed it for me. | 他们帮我做的 |
[29:29] | It’s, uh, part radio, part computer, and really, | 是半无线电半电脑的 说实话 |
[29:31] | I’m not sure how it works. I’m just glad it does. | 我也不知道是怎么运作的 能用就行了 |
[29:34] | You know, maybe one of these days, I’ll let you try it. | 也许以后哪天 我会让你试试的 |
[29:37] | – Cool. – All right, I’ll catch you later. | -好棒 -我一会儿再和你聊 |
[29:39] | I got to do a thing. | 我有事要做 |
[29:56] | All perimeter details, contact. | 所有守卫 |
[30:04] | Update status. | 及时汇报情况 |
[30:08] | Here for the hybrid? | 为了混种动物来的吗 |
[30:09] | Update status. | 及时汇报情况 |
[30:15] | IADG coming through. | 国际动物防御组织正在通过 |
[30:22] | The IADG has been looking for you for a long time. | 国际动物防御组织找你找了很久了 |
[30:30] | You were last seen on the island of Pangaea, | 你最近一次出现是在泛大陆的岛上 |
[30:32] | ten years ago. | 是十年前的事了 |
[30:38] | We’re here to help you. | 我们是来帮你的 |
[30:40] | But you have to trust us, okay? | 但你必须相信我们 好吗 |
[30:52] | The pen. | 笔 |
[30:54] | You want the pen. | 你想要笔 |
[30:55] | Yeah, yeah. | 好的 |
[30:59] | Here. | 给 |
[31:12] | That’s good, take your time. | 很好 慢慢来 |
[31:17] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[31:19] | It’s all right. It’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[31:22] | It’s okay, take your time. | 没事的 你慢慢来 |
[31:48] | What-what is that? | 那是什么 |
[31:52] | What does that say? What does that mean? | 是什么字 什么意思呢 |
[31:58] | W-What does that mean? What does that mean? | 什么意思 到底是什么呢 |
[32:19] | This isn’t working. | 这没有用 |
[32:47] | Abe. | 亚伯 |
[32:48] | Hey, I got your message. Um… | 我收到你的消息了 |
[32:50] | No, it’s me, Clem. | 不 是我 克莱曼 |
[32:53] | Abe said you weren’t returning his calls. | 亚伯说你不回他的电话 |
[32:55] | Why? | 为什么 |
[32:56] | Clem, I… | 克莱曼 我 |
[32:59] | Uh, it’s a long story. | 这事说来话长 |
[33:00] | Whatever happened between you guys, | 不管你们之间发生了什么 |
[33:02] | it doesn’t matter, okay? | 都无所谓 好吗 |
[33:04] | My father’s alive and he needs you, Jamie. | 我父亲还活着 他需要你 杰米 |
[33:07] | I need you, too. | 我也需要你 |
[33:09] | Oh, Clem. | 克莱曼 |
[33:13] | Whoever it is that you think you found, it’s not your dad. | 你找到的那个人绝不可能是你父亲 |
[33:18] | I’m sorry, but he’s gone. | 很抱歉 但他已经去世了 |
[33:20] | And you know that. | 你也是知道的 |
[33:22] | Not according to the IADG. | 国际动物防御组织可不是这么说的 |
[33:23] | I have their files. | 我拿到了他们的文件 |
[33:25] | I have proof. | 我有证据的 |
[33:27] | I can’t help you. | 我帮不了你 |
[33:28] | Yes, you can. | 你可以的 |
[33:29] | No, I can’t. | 不 我做不到 |
[33:31] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[33:32] | I can’t do this again. | 我不想再经历一遍了 |
[33:35] | I went to Pangaea, Clem. | 我去过泛大陆 克莱曼 |
[33:37] | I-I spent years chasing down every lead, | 我花了很多年去追查每一条线索 |
[33:40] | hoping against hope | 抱着一线希望 |
[33:41] | that, that Mitch would still be out there | 万一米奇还在某处活着 |
[33:43] | and alive somewhere j-just waiting for us to find him, | 等待我们找到他 |
[33:45] | but you know what? He never was. | 但你知道吗 他已经死了 |
[33:48] | It’s real this time. | 这次是真的 |
[33:49] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[33:51] | And I know there’s a part of you that believes me, | 我知道你心里一直都有一部分 |
[33:53] | that never stopped believing. | 是永远相信着我的 |
[33:57] | And if I’m right, can you really risk not being there | 如果我对了 你真的能接受我们找到他时 |
[33:59] | when we find him? | 你却不在场的情况吗 |
[34:20] | I’m on my way. | 我来了 |
[34:56] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[35:07] | Going somewhere? | 你要去哪吗 |
[35:09] | Abraham, I’m sorry. | 亚伯拉罕 很抱歉 |
[35:12] | You were going to sneak off without us. | 你是要背着我们偷偷溜走吗 |
[35:14] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[35:17] | You and Dariela have a home here. | 你和达瑞拉在这里有家 |
[35:19] | You have Isaac. | 你有艾萨克 |
[35:20] | He needs you more than I do. | 他比我更需要你 |
[35:22] | I can’t let you go alone. | 我不能让你一个人去 |
[35:24] | It’s too dangerous. You… | 太危险了 你 |
[35:27] | This isn’t up for discussion. | 这事没有商量的余地 |
[35:30] | You are not telling us everything, Clementine. | 你没有跟我说实话 克莱曼婷 |
[35:34] | The little girl I knew would never pull a gun on… | 我认识的那个小姑娘从不会拿枪指着… |
[35:36] | People change. | 人是会变的 |
[35:44] | Clementine! | 克莱曼婷 |
[35:58] | 炼金术符号 24个小时 | |
[36:02] | This one is a 90% match to the alchemical symbol | 这个与代表了24个小时的炼金术符号 |
[36:05] | that represents 24 hours. | 有90%的相似度 |
[36:09] | And this one is a 72% match for the Indian rupee. | 而这个和印度卢比有72%的相似度 |
[36:15] | Still trying to find the rest. | 其余的还在查找 |
[36:17] | Well, maybe it’s… it’s a code. | 也许是密码 |
[36:19] | No, no, it’s gibberish. | 不不 只是胡言乱语而已 |
[36:20] | He can’t help us. | 他帮不了我们 |
[36:45] | Proof? Proof. | 证明吗 证明 |
[36:48] | He wants proof. | 他想要证明 |
[36:54] | No, he’s not ready. | 不 他还没准备好 |
[36:56] | He’s ready. | 他准备好了 |
[37:03] | Okay, look. | 听着 |
[37:05] | Dr. Morgan, I’m afraid this is gonna come as a shock to you, | 摩根博士 我恐怕这会令你感到很震惊 |
[37:08] | but there’s somebody here | 但这里有个人 |
[37:09] | who’s been waiting to talk to you. | 一直等着见你 |
[37:24] | I can’t believe you just let her go. | 不敢相信你竟然让她走了 |
[37:25] | It’s not like I had a choice. | 我根本没得选 |
[37:26] | Look, we’ll just have to catch up with her. | 我们只能追上她 |
[37:32] | What the…? | 搞什… |
[37:34] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[37:35] | It’s a sample of the new hybrid Jackson sent me. | 是杰克逊发给我的新型混种动物样本 |
[37:39] | But it was just a few drops of blood. | 但只是几滴血液而已 |
[37:41] | It’s growing. | 它在生长 |
[37:43] | Yes. | 是的 |
[37:45] | But into what? | 但是长成什么呢 |
[37:50] | Do we really have the rest of the night off? | 今晚剩下的时间我们真的还能好好睡一觉吗 |
[37:53] | Don’t jinx it. | 别乌鸦嘴 |
[37:54] | We were out for ten days with that group. | 我们已经和那个小组外出了十天 |
[37:57] | I’m gonna sleep for eight straight hours. | 我要好好地睡足八个小时 |
[38:02] | Would you settle for six? | 六个小时行吗 |
[38:05] | I could be convinced to settle for six. | 六个小时我也能接受 |
[38:21] | I need to know what’s on that drive, ASAP. | 我要尽快知道硬盘上的内容 |
[38:23] | Somebody went through a lot of trouble to get that. | 有人费尽心机也想要搞到这个硬盘 |
[38:26] | Who’s with the fancy coat? | 那个穿着漂亮外套的是谁 |
[38:28] | Is that the IADG investigator? | 那是国际动物防御组织调查员吗 |
[38:30] | She got here fast. | 她来得真快 |
[38:31] | She’s leaving even faster. | 她走得更快 |
[38:33] | Excuse me, miss? | 打扰一下 小姐 |
[38:38] | I’ll get started on it right away, Detective. | 我会立刻开始调查 警探 |
[38:41] | In fact, if you bring me a coffee, | 其实 如果你给我一杯咖啡 |
[38:42] | it’ll be ready when you get back. | 你回来的时候 东西就会准备好了 |
[38:45] | Deal. | 好 |
[39:41] | Where are Abe and Dariela? | 亚伯和达瑞拉呢 |
[39:42] | Isaac got sick. They had to take care of him. | 艾萨克病了 他们必须照顾他 |
[39:45] | They’ll meet up with us later. | 他们晚点会跟我们会合的 |
[39:48] | You look different. | 你看起来不一样 |
[39:52] | It’s been awhile. | 我们有段时间没见了 |
[40:08] | Well, here goes nothing. | 不管这么多了 |
[40:12] | Come on in. We’ll be wheels up in five. | 来吧 五分钟后我们就要起飞了 |
[40:21] | 未知号码 联调局探员回来了 | |
[40:41] | Are you sure that you don’t need anything? | 你确定你什么也不需要吗 |
[40:44] | Food or-or water? | 吃的或是水 |
[40:48] | Water, you’ve… you’ve had enough water for a lifetime. | 水 你喝了一辈子的水 |
[40:54] | I’m sure that you have questions. I… | 我知道你有问题要问 我… |
[40:58] | I had a lot, too. | 我也有很多 |
[41:02] | When they first told me they found you, | 刚开始他们告诉我找到了你的时候 |
[41:03] | I couldn’t believe it. | 我不敢相信 |
[41:07] | And… part of me still doesn’t, | 我现在还是不太敢相信 |
[41:07] | but… here you are. | 但是你就在这里 |
[41:16] | We’re together again. | 我们又在一起了 |
[41:21] | It’s going to be okay, Dad. | 一切都会没事的 爸 |
[41:26] | You recognize me now, don’t you? | 你现在认得出我吧 |
[41:29] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[41:32] | Your daughter. | 你的女儿 |
[41:34] | Clementine. | 克莱曼婷 |
[41:39] | Clem. | 克莱曼 |