时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Ten years ago, the animal population mutated, | 十年前 动物发生了变异 |
[00:05] | endangering human life on the planet. | 并威胁到了地球上的人类 |
[00:07] | Our team managed to cure the animals, | 我们一群人治愈了动物 |
[00:09] | but at a terrible cost. | 但付出了惨痛的代价 |
[00:13] | In an attempt to return the planet to the animals, | 为了让这个星球重新被动物们所统治 |
[00:15] | a secretive group called The Shepherds | 一个叫做牧羊人的秘密组织 |
[00:16] | released a gas that sterilized all of humanity. | 释放了一种使全人类绝育的毒气 |
[00:21] | And then, lab-made creatures– called hybrids– | 然后 实验室制造的混种动物 |
[00:24] | devastated the West Coast. | 威胁着西海岸 |
[00:24] | 波特兰 旧金山 洛杉矶 芝加哥 华盛顿特区 屏障地区 | |
[00:25] | So a massive barrier was constructed | 为保护北美其余地带 |
[00:27] | to protect the rest of North America… | 人们修建了巨大的屏障 |
[00:30] | …but new breeds have started to appear, | 然而出现了很多新的物种 |
[00:32] | …so we reassembled our team. | 所以我们重新召集了我们的团队 |
[00:35] | We battle on many fronts, | 我们多线开战 |
[00:37] | searching for a cure to sterility | 一部分人在寻找不育的解决办法 |
[00:39] | while racing to stop the hybrids | 另一些人则在混种动物区 |
[00:42] | and a brutal terrorist with a plan to end the human race. | 还要阻止一名想毁灭人类的恐怖分子 |
[00:45] | The fight for mankind’s survival has just begun. | 人类生存之战才刚刚开始 |
[00:52] | Authorities are searching for this woman, Abigail Westbrook. | 当局在寻找该女子 艾比盖尔·威斯布鲁克 |
[00:56] | Who also happens to be my sister. | 她还恰好是我妹妹 |
[00:59] | I can get Isaac back. | 我能让艾萨克回家 |
[01:00] | Let’s talk about Clementine Lewis. | 我们来谈谈克莱曼婷·刘易斯 |
[01:03] | Please, God, please. | 拜托 老天 拜托 |
[01:07] | I tracked the hybrid’s flight path. | 我追踪了那个杂交生物的飞行轨迹 |
[01:09] | Flew to Mexico? | 飞去墨西哥了 |
[01:10] | There, stop. | 就这 停 |
[01:11] | That’s Abigail. | 那是艾比盖尔 |
[01:12] | Two new species pop up in the span of 48 hours? | 两天时间就突然冒出两种新杂交生物 |
[01:15] | And Abigail is at the center of it. | 艾比盖尔和这件事逃不开关系 |
[01:20] | Mitch? | 米奇 |
[01:21] | – Jackson. – You’re alive? | -杰克逊 -你还活着 |
[01:23] | Well, this is more than a little weird. | 这实在挺诡异的 |
[01:25] | And that thing just started moving. | 那个东西开始转动了 |
[01:27] | We got to get out of here! | 我们得离开这里 |
[01:45] | This must be what’s drawing the hybrids. | 肯定是这个把混种动物吸引来了 |
[01:50] | I’m just gonna assume there’s no “off” switch. | 我猜这玩意没有关闭键了 |
[01:55] | That can’t be good. | 这可不妙 |
[01:56] | Is anyone else freaked out by the fact that they’re flying? | 还有人被他们会飞吓到了吗 |
[01:59] | – That’s not all they do. – How about let’s go? | -它们的本事可不止如此 -我们走吧 |
[02:03] | Come on! | 走吧 |
[02:10] | Chopper out back. | 后面有直升机 |
[02:14] | Let’s go! Let’s go! | 快走 走 |
[02:16] | Let’s go! | 快走 |
[02:19] | Come on! | 走啊 |
[02:26] | Come on, let’s go! | 快走 走 |
[02:30] | So, what brings you boys south of the border? | 你们为什么到边境以南来 |
[02:33] | We’re tracking a woman who bombed my refugee camp in Portland. | 我们在追踪一个炸了我波特兰难民营的女人 |
[02:36] | But more importantly, where the hell you been? | 但更重要的是 你这些年去哪了 |
[02:38] | Hibernated in a healing tank. | 在一个疗伤水缸里冬眠 |
[02:40] | Rescued by a fake daughter. | 被假女儿救了 |
[02:42] | Shot real daughter. | 开枪打了真女儿 |
[02:43] | Found an evil Shepherd device inside my skull. | 在我脑袋里发现了一个邪恶的牧羊人设备 |
[02:45] | Brain surgery with a farm animal. | 用一个家畜做了大脑手术 |
[02:47] | Freaky new memories brought me here. | 产生的怪异新记忆带我来到了这里 |
[02:49] | Really? That’s it? | 真的 就这样吗 |
[02:51] | And for us, that’s a Tuesday. | 对我们来说太稀松平常了 |
[03:08] | Sarge is not gonna be happy. | 我领导要生气了 |
[03:09] | Plan B. Let’s get to the truck. | B计划 上车 |
[03:37] | Leaving so soon, brother? | 这就走了 哥哥 |
[03:40] | Gonna miss the big show. | 要错过好戏了 |
[03:55] | That doesn’t sound right. | 听上去不对劲 |
[03:59] | That’s not good. | 这可不妙 |
[04:00] | Home sweet plane. | 美好的家我的飞机 |
[04:06] | She’s gonna need some serious TLC | 得好好调整一番 |
[04:08] | if she’s gonna be road worthy any time soon. | 这车才能再上路 |
[04:11] | Looks like we snagged a passenger. | 看来我们带了个乘客回来 |
[04:14] | Okay, we’re wheels up in five. | 好吧 五分钟后起飞 |
[04:16] | I guess you can shove a cockpit into a tablet | 看来靠别人的痛苦挣大钱 |
[04:18] | when you’ve made a fortune off of people’s pain. | 就能有办法拿平板控制飞机了 |
[04:21] | Look, I know it’s cool to hate me right now, | 我知道现在恨我似乎更好 |
[04:23] | but I really am sorry. | 但我真的很抱歉 |
[04:24] | Just save it. | 省省吧 |
[04:26] | Right now we need to figure out what those hybrids are doing. | 现在我们得搞明白那些混种动物在做什么 |
[04:31] | That might be our answer. | 答案可能来了 |
[04:35] | You might want to speed up that take off time. | 你最好快点起飞 |
[04:56] | Order up. Eggs benny, extra runny. | 上菜 本尼迪克鸡蛋 超软 |
[05:02] | You heard what Leanne said. | 你听到莉安的话了 |
[05:05] | Clem is a thief. | 克莱曼是个小偷 |
[05:07] | I know this is hard… | 我知道这很难 |
[05:13] | …but if turning her over to Reiden gets us Isaac back, | 但如果把她交给雷登能换回艾萨克 |
[05:17] | that’s a deal we should be willing to take. | 我们应该接受这个交易 |
[05:20] | We only know what Leanne told us. | 我们只知道莉安告诉我们的 |
[05:23] | Why believe a woman who stole our son? | 为什么要相信一个偷走了我们儿子的女人 |
[05:28] | You can’t be serious about this. | 你不是认真的吧 |
[05:32] | Abe, we are talking about Mitch’s daughter. | 亚伯 那可是米奇的女儿 |
[05:35] | How could we ever do that? | 我们怎么能那么做 |
[05:40] | You can’t just sit there and say nothing. | 你不能干坐着什么都不说 |
[05:44] | Not now. | 现在不行 |
[05:47] | You guys know what you want? | 你们想好了吗 |
[05:49] | Or do you need a little more time? | 还是需要更多时间 |
[06:00] | Which insane thing should we start with? | 我们该从哪件疯狂的事说起 |
[06:02] | The, uh, new hybrid species or exploding volcanoes? | 新混种物种 还是喷发的火山 |
[06:06] | Do we know that the new hybrids caused the volcano to explode? | 是否知道是新混种动物造成了火山喷发 |
[06:09] | I seem to remember a sloth that could make earthquakes happen. | 我记得有只树懒造成了地震 |
[06:12] | That ringing a bell with anybody? | 有谁记得吗 |
[06:14] | So, uh, this is who we are looking for. | 我们要找的是她 |
[06:17] | Her name is Abigail Westbrook | 她叫艾比盖尔·威斯布鲁克 |
[06:19] | and so far, tracking her down has been, uh… | 到目前为止 追踪她一直… |
[06:21] | I recognize her. She’s a Shepherd. | 我认得她 她是牧羊人 |
[06:26] | All right. Now… | 好吧 |
[06:29] | she used this disc to operate the device back in the cabin. | 在小屋 她用这个盘控制了那个装置 |
[06:32] | Yeah, whatever that device was, | 嗯 不管那玩意是什么 |
[06:34] | it was attracting the hybrids to its location like a, uh… | 它将混种动物吸引了过去 就像 |
[06:39] | …like a… | 就像 |
[06:40] | Beacon. | 灯塔 |
[06:42] | Yeah, that. | 对 就那个 |
[06:44] | Yeah, so more than one disc means more than one beacon. | 嗯 不止一个盘 就有不止一个灯塔 |
[06:46] | The more beacons that she activates, | 而她启动的灯塔越多 |
[06:48] | the more the hybrids will spread. | 混种动物扩散就越广 |
[06:50] | But no one’s ever seen a flying hybrid. | 此前没人见过会飞的混种动物 |
[06:51] | Where are they spreading from? | 它们从哪来的 |
[06:53] | I have a feeling | 我预感 |
[06:54] | that the answer to that question is gonna be real weird. | 这个问题的答案会很奇怪 |
[06:56] | So… | 那么 |
[06:57] | this is the previous hybrid population density on the West Coast. | 这是此前西海岸的混种动物分布密度 |
[07:01] | Here’s what happened after she activated that beacon. | 她启动灯塔后 变成了这样 |
[07:02] | 达拉斯 芝加哥 多伦多 迈阿密 华盛顿 纽约 | |
[07:04] | Fortunately, inside the hybrid zone. | 幸好 还都在混种动物区内 |
[07:06] | Abe said that these things can reproduce asexually | 亚伯说这些玩意仅凭一滴血 |
[07:08] | from a single drop of blood, | 就能进行无性繁殖 |
[07:10] | which means exponential growth once they get to a new area. | 那么 一旦他们来到新区域数量就会指数增长 |
[07:13] | Now that we have flying hybrids, | 现在有了会飞的混种动物 |
[07:15] | this is what would happen if she got a beacon east of the barrier. | 如果她将灯塔带到防护墙以东 就会这样 |
[07:25] | And this is what it would look like if she got a beacon | 如果她将灯塔弄到欧洲 |
[07:28] | all the way to Europe. | 就会这样 |
[07:29] | So, how long till Hybri-geddon? | 形成混种动物末日需要多久 |
[07:33] | Based on these calculations… | 从计算来看 |
[07:41] | 90 days. | 90天 |
[07:49] | Here with Leanne Ducovny, the Reiden CEO | 我身边是莉安·杜考夫尼 雷登国际执行总裁 |
[07:52] | responsible for the controversial abductions | 是她施行了针对数千名儿童的 |
[07:55] | of thousands of children from their homes. | 极具争议性的入室绑架 |
[07:58] | Since then, you’ve had protestors outside your office every day | 此后 每天你办公室外都聚集了抗议者 |
[08:02] | and mounting pressure to allow the government | 政府也受到越来越多的压力 |
[08:05] | access to your facilities. | 要进入你们的设施 |
[08:07] | These are people’s children. | 他们是别人的孩子 |
[08:09] | Don’t you think some transparency could help? | 你不觉得有点透明度会更好吗 |
[08:11] | Let me stop you right there. | 请你打住 |
[08:13] | First of all, “The youth rejuvenation program” | 首先”少年回春计划” |
[08:16] | isn’t a punishment; it’s a promise. | 并不是惩罚 而是承诺 |
[08:19] | It’s a promise to solve sterility. | 是解决不育的承诺 |
[08:21] | So, you see yourself as the savior of mankind? | 那么你自视为人类的救世主吗 |
[08:26] | …savior of mankind. | 人类的救世主 |
[08:29] | …savior of mankind. | 人类的救世主 |
[08:35] | So, been dying to ask you guys, how was my funeral? | 我一直想问你们 我的葬礼如何 |
[08:40] | Very tasteful. | 非常有品位 |
[08:42] | What song did you guys pick? | 你们选了什么歌 |
[08:43] | “Wind Beneath My Wings”? | 《乘风飞翔》 |
[08:46] | “Who Let the Dogs Out.” | 《谁把狗放出来了》 |
[08:50] | Yeah, that was the last time we were all together. | 是啊 那是我们最后一次聚在一起 |
[08:54] | After you were gone, things just, | 你走后 一切都 |
[08:57] | weren’t the same. | 不一样了 |
[09:00] | So… | 那么 |
[09:01] | you decided to move to the middle of hybrid country? | 你决定搬去混种动物区里 |
[09:07] | Well, a couple years later, | 过了几年后 |
[09:08] | a regular life just wasn’t really an option for me, so… | 我实在没法过正常生活了 |
[09:12] | Well, that can happen | 如果你是 |
[09:12] | if you’re the son of the guy who created worldwide sterility. | 制造了全球不育问题的人的儿子就会这样 |
[09:17] | Yeah, circumstances were, um… | 是啊 情况变得… |
[09:20] | I… had to get away. | 我不得不逃走 |
[09:23] | Plus, people out there need help. | 再说 那里有人需要帮助 |
[09:25] | You know? Someone’s got to clean up that Shepherd mess. | 总得有人去清理牧羊人留下的烂摊子 |
[09:27] | May as well be me. | 那不如我去 |
[09:28] | Well, at least now you won’t have to play | 至少现在你不用再 |
[09:29] | bumbling-but-effective hero on your own. | 独自扮演笨蛋英雄了 |
[09:33] | “Who Let the Dogs Out,” That’s very good. | 《谁把狗放出来了》 真不错 |
[09:36] | Wait, Jackson. | 等等 杰克逊 |
[09:37] | Please, I… I’m so sorry. | 求你 真对不起 |
[09:41] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[09:42] | Can I explain? | 能让我解释一下吗 |
[09:43] | We have to figure out what’s going on with the new hybrids | 我们得搞清楚新混种动物的情况 |
[09:45] | and we have to find Abigail. | 还得找到艾比盖尔 |
[09:58] | How the hell did these things cause a volcano to erupt? | 这玩意怎么会导致了火山喷发 |
[10:03] | Biology of this hybrid is nuts. | 这混种动物的生物状况简直不可思议 |
[10:05] | Look at the size of that ear canal. | 看看那耳道多大 |
[10:08] | It’s incredibly similar to Marsupialia that use echolocation. | 跟有袋目动物很像 它们会回声定位 |
[10:14] | Abe was onto something with that unique hybrid frequency. | 亚伯说的那个独特的混种动物频率没错 |
[10:18] | They’re using it to communicate. | 他们是在利用它交流 |
[10:21] | So… if we can reverse engineer the frequency, | 那么 如果我们能逆向工程那个频率 |
[10:24] | maybe we can find one of those beacons, | 或许能找到一个那个灯塔 |
[10:26] | track down Abigail, right? | 找到艾比盖尔 是吧 |
[10:27] | Stop Abigail, we stop the hybrid spread. | 阻止艾比盖尔 就能阻止混种动物扩散 |
[10:30] | That thing is really cool. | 那玩意好酷 |
[10:34] | Abe is a sex doctor? | 亚伯是性博士 |
[10:37] | Which is gross enough, but why-why is he studying hybrids? | 这就够恶心了 但他为什么要研究混种动物 |
[10:40] | He’s not a sex doctor; he’s a reproductive endocrinologist. | 他不是性博士 他是繁殖内分泌学家 |
[10:43] | He thinks that hybrids are the key | 他觉得混种动物是 |
[10:45] | to solving the world’s sterility. | 解决世界不育问题的关键 |
[10:49] | Yeah, there’s a lot going on. | 是啊 现在情况很多 |
[10:52] | And seeing as I’ve had to learn | 鉴于我得匆匆忙忙地 |
[10:54] | the biology of an entirely new species | 学习一个全新物种的 |
[10:56] | on the fly… | 生物特性 |
[10:58] | …my obvious time away | 更不用说 |
[10:59] | from current technology– oh, and the fact | 我好久没接触现有科技 还有 |
[11:02] | that Abigail could strike at any moment, | 艾比盖尔随时可能袭击 |
[11:04] | I feel like it might be a good time to bring… | 我觉得现在最好让… |
[11:05] | That’s a lot of words to say that you need Abe’s help. | 不就是向亚伯求助吗 要说这么多话 |
[11:09] | I’m gonna need a little grace period. | 我需要点缓和期 |
[11:12] | I’m post-tank Mitch. | 我是刚出水缸的米奇 |
[11:15] | Let’s go to Michigan, find a sex doctor. | 我们去密歇根吧 找到那位性博士 |
[11:28] | It’s anarchy outside, Leanne. | 外面一片混乱 莉安 |
[11:30] | These protesters, they want their kids back. | 这些抗议者他们想要回孩子 |
[11:32] | And if it means burning down an entire city block, they’ll do it. | 如果要烧毁整个街区 他们也在所不惜 |
[11:35] | Wake up, Cal. | 醒醒吧 卡尔 |
[11:37] | Flying hybrids are a reality, | 会飞的混种动物已成现实 |
[11:39] | and sterility isn’t magically going away. | 不育也不会神奇地好起来 |
[11:42] | With these twin threats, | 有这两个威胁 |
[11:43] | human beings could be an endangered species in ten years. | 人类十年内就会成为濒危物种 |
[11:46] | You want to save mankind, | 你想拯救人类 |
[11:48] | you have to make tough decisions. | 就得做出艰难决定 |
[11:49] | We need to earn the trust of the public. | 我们得赢得公众的信任 |
[11:53] | The board and I are unanimous. | 董事会和我达成了一致 |
[11:54] | You will allow a full and complete inspection by government officials. | 你必须允许政府官员进行全面彻底的检查 |
[12:00] | There are dangers here that you don’t understand. | 你不懂现在有怎样的危险 |
[12:02] | I don’t care, Leanne! | 我不在乎 莉安 |
[12:03] | You make this work. | 你得办妥 |
[12:06] | And if you can’t, we’ll find someone who can. | 如果不行 我们就另找人 |
[12:16] | Should I set up the inspection appointments? | 要我去安排检查预约吗 |
[12:19] | Yes. | 好 |
[12:20] | And double security outside. | 外面加倍安保人手 |
[12:22] | Revoke all non-essential keycards. | 取消所有非必要的钥匙卡权限 |
[12:25] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:25] | Hey guys, we’re touching down in Michigan in ten. | 各位 我们10分钟后在密歇根降落 |
[12:32] | A little bit stressed? | 有点压力大吗 |
[12:34] | Yeah, not all family reunions are pleasant. | 是啊 不是所有家庭团聚都是快乐的 |
[12:39] | Are you talking about what happened with Jackson earlier? | 你是指之前跟杰克逊的事吗 |
[12:41] | What was that all about? | 那是怎么回事 |
[12:42] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[12:44] | Try me. | 说说看 |
[12:48] | Okay. Five years ago, Jackson went into hiding. | 好吧 五年前 杰克逊开始躲藏 |
[12:51] | That’s not that big. | 没那么严重 |
[12:52] | Well, he didn’t go because he wanted to. | 他躲起来不是因为他想 |
[12:55] | When my book was published, | 我的书出版后 |
[12:57] | I gave everyone pseudonyms to protect them. | 我给大家都起了假名 好保护他们 |
[12:59] | And it worked for everyone but Jackson. | 对于大家都很有效 除了杰克逊 |
[13:02] | Didn’t matter that my book said he was innocent, | 哪怕我书里说他是无辜的也没用 |
[13:04] | he’s the son of Robert Oz. | 他是罗伯特·奥兹的儿子 |
[13:06] | And the Shepherd hunters wanted blood. | 牧羊人猎人想要血债血偿 |
[13:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:11] | So that is sort of big. | 这就挺严重的了 |
[13:14] | But wait, don’t you work for the Shepherd hunters? | 但你不是为牧羊人猎人工作吗 |
[13:18] | I work with them, when it serves me. | 如果对我有利 我会跟他们合作 |
[13:31] | Everything all right? | 一切都好吗 |
[13:33] | Yes, everything’s fine. | 是的 |
[13:42] | What do we tell them when they start asking about Isaac? | 他们问起艾萨克时我们怎么说 |
[13:44] | If Mitch were to find out about Clem… | 如果米奇发现克莱曼的事 |
[13:46] | Just let me do the talking. | 让我来说话 |
[13:52] | Dariela! | 达瑞拉 |
[13:54] | – Jackson. – Abe. | -杰克逊 -亚伯 |
[13:56] | Rafiki. | 朋友 |
[14:00] | Who’s this? | 这是谁 |
[14:01] | Pizza. | 披萨 |
[14:04] | My friend. | 我的朋友 |
[14:06] | It’s been so long. | 好久不见 |
[14:10] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:17] | How is Isaac? | 艾萨克怎么样 |
[14:18] | That hybrid sample that you needed, Abe, | 你要的混种动物样本 亚伯 |
[14:20] | I wasn’t able to track another one down. | 我没能再追踪到一只 |
[14:22] | It’s okay. And the Isaac situation is being handled. | 没事 艾萨克的事也处理好了 |
[14:27] | Abe, if Isaac needs any help, | 亚伯 如果艾萨克需要帮助 |
[14:29] | you know that we will do whatever it takes. | 你知道我们会不惜一切的 |
[14:33] | It’s complicated. | 说来话长 |
[14:36] | I’ll fill you in later, I promise. | 回头再告诉你 我保证 |
[14:37] | Just stay with me on this one. | 听我的就行 |
[14:41] | I’ll let you two catch up. | 我不耽误你们叙旧了 |
[14:43] | Come on, Pizza. | 走吧 披萨 |
[14:46] | You being on this side of the barrier is dangerous. | 你来高墙这边可是危险的 |
[14:50] | Yeah, but I had to. | 是啊 但我没办法 |
[14:52] | Why would leave that protection you had? | 你为什么要离开那边的保护 |
[14:55] | You had a life there. | 你在那边建立了生活 |
[14:57] | You were seeing someone. | 你有女朋友 |
[15:00] | Tessa, yes? | 泰莎 是吧 |
[15:02] | Was, yes. Not anymore, I, uh… | 之前是的 现在不是了 |
[15:04] | told her everything, and her reaction was… | 我把一切都告诉了她 她的反应 |
[15:08] | less than desirable. | 不那么好 |
[15:11] | I’m sorry, rafiki. | 我很遗憾 朋友 |
[15:12] | Hey, it’s okay. | 没事 |
[15:13] | I had to rip the Band-Aid off at some point. | 我总得把这事戳穿 |
[15:15] | Couldn’t fight this war from the hybrid zone forever. | 不能总躲在混种动物区打这场仗 |
[15:21] | Now come on, let’s get the band back together, huh? | 好了 让我们重聚首吧 |
[15:32] | There he is. | 他在这儿呢 |
[15:36] | Our very own Mr. Spock. | 我们的斯波克先生 |
[15:37] | Like in part two when he dies, and then part three… | 就像在第二部里他死了 但在第三部 |
[15:39] | Yeah, I-I get the reference. | 嗯 我懂这个梗 |
[15:41] | You know, when I found out that you let Max raise my kid, | 当我得知你让马克斯养大了我的孩子 |
[15:44] | I almost went back into the grave… | 我差点气死 |
[15:47] | I can’t… | 我… |
[15:50] | Even a pack of wild razorbacks couldn’t keep you down. | 一群尖背野狼都奈何不了你 |
[15:52] | What did you do, fight them off with your bare hands? | 你怎么做的 赤手空拳打退了它们吗 |
[15:55] | No, but I like that version better. | 不是 但我更喜欢这个版本 |
[15:59] | Dr. Kenyatta. | 肯亚塔博士 |
[16:03] | Detective. | 警探 |
[16:06] | Dariela. | 达瑞拉 |
[16:07] | Hi, guys. | 你们好 |
[16:11] | It’s great to see you. | 见到你们真高兴 |
[16:13] | Jamie. | 杰米 |
[16:18] | I-I’m sorry I kind of ditched you guys the other day. | 对不起我那天甩下了你们 |
[16:21] | Ditched? | 甩下 |
[16:22] | That would be one way of putting it. | 也可以这么说 |
[16:25] | I couldn’t risk your lives. | 我不能让你们冒险 |
[16:26] | You have a son. | 你们有个儿子 |
[16:28] | I saw the news about Reiden taking the kids. | 我看到新闻上说雷登抓走了孩子 |
[16:31] | Is Isaac…? | 艾萨克 |
[16:32] | He’s safe. He’s with his Aunt Isabel in the Upper Peninsula. | 他安全 他跟伊莎贝尔在密歇根上半岛 |
[16:39] | Great. | 太好了 |
[16:48] | Hey, can you toss me that ‘lectro wrench? | 你能把那把电子扳手给我吗 |
[16:51] | Didn’t realize you were into cars. | 我不知道你还喜欢车 |
[16:53] | Guilty as charged. | 没错 |
[16:54] | Total gearhead. | 大机械迷 |
[16:57] | Angry, sad, lonely. | 生气 悲伤 孤独 |
[16:59] | Whatever I was feeling growing up, cars were always there. | 不管我少年时有什么情绪 总有车相伴 |
[17:02] | Always the same. | 从来不变 |
[17:04] | I guess, I guess they helped me make sense of things. | 我猜 它们帮我理清了思路 |
[17:08] | And given the current state of the world, | 鉴于现在世界的状况 |
[17:10] | I could use a little bit of that right now. | 我需要能看清楚 |
[17:13] | Couldn’t we all? | 我们不都是吗 |
[17:15] | Socket driver? | 插座起子 |
[17:17] | – This one? – Yeah. | -这个吗 -嗯 |
[17:20] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:22] | So what’s it like being back with your dead dad? | 跟你死去的父亲团聚是什么感觉 |
[17:26] | Weird. | 奇怪 |
[17:28] | What’s it like being one of the last mothers on Earth? | 作为世界上最后一批妈妈是什么感觉 |
[17:33] | Weird. | 奇怪 |
[17:36] | It’s been a tough couple years since we all saw each other. | 我们上次见面后隔了很多年艰辛的岁月 |
[17:39] | I know you haven’t had an easy go, either. | 我知道 你过得也不算容易 |
[17:43] | That’s true, but… but everybody’s different. | 是啊 但每个人都不同 |
[17:47] | You never know how you’re gonna react in a tough situation | 你无法知道自己在困境中会如何反应 |
[17:49] | until you’re in it, you know? | 除非身处其中 |
[17:54] | We all have our regrets. | 我们都有后悔 |
[17:56] | Done things we’re not proud of. | 做过我们不以为傲的事 |
[18:00] | We all have our secrets. | 我们都有秘密 |
[18:02] | All my regrets are behind me. | 我的后悔都在我身后了 |
[18:05] | Well, sometimes our regrets catch up to us. | 有时后悔会再次找到我们 |
[18:15] | Now, if I’m correct, | 如果我是对的 |
[18:16] | this should feed the signal I recorded from the hybrid egg | 这应该能将我从混种动物胚胎那里录到的信号 |
[18:20] | through this subject’s larynx | 输入它的喉头 |
[18:21] | synthesizing a sort of outgoing call. | 合成一种呼叫 |
[18:25] | And once it bounces back, | 等它反射回来 |
[18:26] | we should, theoretically, | 理论上讲 |
[18:28] | get the location of the next beacon. | 我们应该就能知道下一个灯塔的位置了 |
[18:32] | It may take a while to get an answer. | 收到回应可能得要一阵 |
[18:36] | This hybrid frequency is like nothing I’ve ever seen. | 这个混种动物频率 我前所未见 |
[18:41] | So we could be looking at a highly evolved form of communication, | 这可能是一种进化程度很高的沟通方式 |
[18:44] | similar to how octopuses | 类似章鱼 |
[18:46] | use their changing colors as mating signals, right? | 用变幻颜色作为求偶信号 |
[18:49] | It’s recently been proven | 最近已证实 |
[18:51] | that their changes in color are actually a complex language. | 他们的变色实际上是一种复杂的语言 |
[18:55] | Great. | 太好了 |
[18:57] | Even better. | 那更好了 |
[18:59] | But it could also be similar to, uh, | 但也可能类似 |
[19:02] | the groupthink of honey bee colonies. | 蜂蜜群的集体思维 |
[19:04] | The prevailing theory now is that | 现在的盛行理论是 |
[19:06] | bees use myriad odors as communication. | 蜂蜜用各种气味来沟通 |
[19:11] | Did the entire scientific world just implode while I was gone? | 我不在时 整个科学世界都爆炸了吗 |
[19:15] | I mean, the big ones are still around right? | 大定律都还在吧 |
[19:17] | The second law of thermodynamics? | 热力学第二定律 |
[19:20] | It’s more like second guideline. | 现在更多是第二方针了 |
[19:24] | Theory of relativity? | 相对论呢 |
[19:26] | It’s still a theory. | 还只是个理论 |
[19:28] | Relatively. | 相对而言 |
[19:31] | That was cute. | 真逗 |
[19:32] | What about gravity? | 重力呢 |
[19:33] | Gravity still a thing? | 还有重力这回事吧 |
[19:35] | Define “Thing.” | 定义什么叫”事” |
[19:37] | Shut up. I’m going to get a drink. | 闭嘴 我去喝一杯 |
[19:39] | I know that’s still a thing. | 我知道还有这回事 |
[19:46] | In the face of widespread outrage and protest, | 面对大范围的抗议和民愤 |
[19:49] | Reiden CEO Leanne Ducovny | 雷登国际执行总裁莉安·杜考夫尼 |
[19:51] | had this to say in defense of her company’s abduction | 对公司绑架监禁儿童做出了 |
[19:54] | and internment of children. | 以下辩解 |
[19:55] | Mark my words. | 记住我的话 |
[19:57] | Humanity will flourish again. | 人类会再次繁荣起来 |
[20:01] | Well, that’s fun. | 真好玩 |
[20:04] | This guy has supracoracoideus muscles | 这家伙有喙上肌 |
[20:06] | that look just like the ones in hummingbirds. | 跟蜂鸟一样 |
[20:08] | Well, that makes sense, for flight. | 飞行嘛 说得通 |
[20:10] | Yeah, but look. | 是啊 但看 |
[20:11] | He’s got an entirely extra set. | 它还有另外一组 |
[20:14] | Now, these things expand and contract at super high speeds, | 这玩意以超高速扩张收缩 |
[20:16] | but they’re totally unnecessary for the way this guy flies. | 但按它飞行的方式 这完全没必要 |
[20:19] | Wait a minute, you said these new hybrids | 等等 你说这些新混种动物 |
[20:21] | were diving under the ground in Mexico, correct? | 在墨西哥地下潜行 对吗 |
[20:24] | Well, what if they used these new muscles underground, en masse? | 万一它们使用这种新进化的肌肉一起在地下行动呢 |
[20:30] | If there were enough of them, uh… | 如果数量够多… |
[20:32] | compound vibrations could potentially | 复合振动有可能 |
[20:35] | cause massive acoustic fluidization, | 会导致强烈的声学振动 |
[20:37] | which would trigger volcanic eruptions– | 这会引发火山爆发 |
[20:39] | which did trigger a volcanic eruption. | 的确也引发了火山爆发 |
[20:42] | And Abigail can summon them at will. | 而艾比盖尔能随意召唤它们 |
[20:50] | We found a beacon. | 发现了一座灯塔 |
[20:55] | It’s moving. | 正在移动 |
[20:56] | She must be transporting it. | 她肯定正在转移 |
[20:58] | Abigail’s heading to New York City. | 艾比盖尔正在前往纽约 |
[21:00] | Okay. I’ll alert the department, | 我会通知当地警方 |
[21:02] | we’ll get barricades set up | 我们会在城外十英里 |
[21:03] | in a ten-mile radius around city. | 设立路障检查点 |
[21:05] | This barrier’s been protecting the East Coast. | 这些防护墙保护着东海岸 |
[21:07] | There are people this side of it | 这边有些人 |
[21:09] | who haven’t even seen a hybrid before. | 甚至根本没见过混种动物 |
[21:11] | Yeah, well, if these things fly over those barriers, | 如果这些东西飞越了保护墙 |
[21:13] | they’re gonna see a whole lot of them. | 他们就能看得清清楚楚 |
[21:14] | As they get eaten. | 然后被吃掉 |
[21:15] | If the hybrids get into the city, | 如果混种动物进入城内 |
[21:18] | the East Coast could fall in days. | 东海岸不出几日就会沦陷 |
[21:21] | We have to go there. | 我们得去那里 |
[21:41] | Who’s The Falcon? | 猎鹰是谁 |
[21:44] | Yeah, listen, I’m already aware of your whole, | 听着 我已经知道你 |
[21:46] | “He puts the lotion in the basket” situation downstairs, | 楼下”金屋藏娇”的事了 |
[21:49] | so… it’s a little late to save your reputation. | 所以…你现在解释有点迟了 |
[21:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:55] | There are two Shepherds | 我一直找不到 |
[21:58] | that I haven’t been able to track down. | 两个牧羊人 |
[22:00] | One is Mr. Duncan, who is a ghost, | 一个是邓肯 根本无影无踪 |
[22:03] | and the other is The Falcon, | 另一个就是猎鹰 |
[22:06] | who is apparently ascended to the upper echelons of power. | 他显然已经渗入到高层机构之中 |
[22:10] | But, after all this time, | 但是这么久了 |
[22:12] | The Falcon has remained out of reach. | 我还是查不到猎鹰的消息 |
[22:15] | Is that a Tom Collins? | 你喝的是汤姆考林思酒吗 |
[22:17] | Since when is that your drink? | 你什么时候喜欢喝这种酒了 |
[22:19] | Well, a few things have changed in the last ten years. | 这十年改变了不少事 |
[22:21] | Yeah, I noticed. | 我发现了 |
[22:25] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[22:28] | I guess I just always thought that if… | 我想我只是经常觉得如果… |
[22:31] | I could tell people the truth, that things would change. | 我能告诉人们真相 事情就会有所改变 |
[22:36] | But it didn’t stop Reiden from killing people, | 但这阻止不了雷登继续杀人 |
[22:40] | didn’t stop the Shepherds. | 也没有阻止牧羊人 |
[22:44] | The same people that were in power then are in power now. | 以前掌权的人现在仍然高高在上 |
[22:48] | And I got really sick of not seeing justice done. | 我不想再看到正义迟迟无法到来 |
[22:51] | So, I went out and did it myself. | 所以我就自己动手了 |
[22:57] | All right, I’m still adjusting to the new super Jamie. | 好吧 我还在适应接受新的超级杰米 |
[23:01] | I mean, for you it’s been ten years. | 对你来说是十年 |
[23:03] | For me, what? We set some birds loose on a beach, | 对我呢 我们前脚刚在沙滩上放了几只鸟 |
[23:07] | I took a nap, you cracked my skull open. | 我睡了一觉 你就把我的脑袋撬开了 |
[23:10] | How is that, by the way? | 顺便 你感觉怎么样 |
[23:13] | To be honest, I don’t know. | 老实说 我不知道 |
[23:15] | But, um, this quest thing that you’re on, | 但是 你现在的这目标 |
[23:20] | it just seems a little dark for you. | 对你来说有点过于阴暗了 |
[23:25] | Well, I guess there… | 我想… |
[23:27] | wasn’t a whole lot to look forward to. | 当时我也没有什么牵挂了 |
[23:34] | How about now? | 现在呢 |
[23:49] | Earlier, what you said about handing over Clem to Reiden, | 之前 你说要把克莱曼交给雷登 |
[23:53] | I know this is about Isaac, | 我知道你是为了艾萨克 |
[23:55] | but now that we’re all back together, seeing her, | 但现在我们重聚 见到了她 |
[24:00] | we have to find another way. | 我们得另找办法 |
[24:01] | There may not be another way and we’re running out of time. | 可能没有其他办法了 我们没时间了 |
[24:05] | We just need time to think. | 我们需要时间想想 |
[24:06] | Not making a decision is still a decision. | 不做决定也是一种决定 |
[24:09] | If we let this deadline pass, that choice is gone | 过了这个村 可能就没这个店了 |
[24:12] | and we lose our only chance of getting Isaac back. | 我们就失去了把艾萨克救回来的唯一机会 |
[24:16] | I don’t understand men like you. | 我不理解你这样的人 |
[24:20] | World hangs over an abyss | 整个世界岌岌可危 |
[24:22] | and yet you protect order. | 而你仍要坚持你的命令 |
[24:26] | Imagine you find it honorable. | 你肯定觉得很有荣誉感 |
[24:29] | Band playing on while the Titanic sinks | 就像泰坦尼克号在冰海中沉没时 |
[24:32] | into the cold depths. | 乐队仍在演奏 |
[24:35] | But honor is a lie you tell yourself. | 但是荣誉感是自欺欺人的谎言 |
[24:40] | I think you’re afraid. | 我觉得你很害怕 |
[24:43] | I think you enforce that order | 我觉得你遵守命令 |
[24:44] | because you don’t know what else to do. | 是因为你不知道该做什么 |
[24:48] | Suppose it gave you purpose. | 这让你能有目标吧 |
[24:51] | Lucky for me… | 幸运的是 |
[24:53] | it also gave you this. | 你有这个 |
[25:04] | Well, that was fun. | 还挺好玩的 |
[25:06] | Can we go do it in the cockpit now? | 我们能去驾驶舱做吗 |
[25:09] | After I converted the plane to tablet, | 我把飞机改装成办公处后 |
[25:11] | I had the cockpit turned into a breakfast nook. | 就将驾驶舱改装成了早餐室 |
[25:16] | Can you say that again, please, but just slower? | 你能再说一遍吗 慢一点 |
[25:26] | Rain check. | 改天吧 |
[25:27] | I got to go do something first. | 我有件事要先做 |
[25:38] | – Jackson, look, we can’t go on like this. – Just stop. | -杰克逊 我们不能一直这样 -别说了 |
[25:40] | I know I put a target on your back | 我知道过去五年 |
[25:42] | for the last five years, | 我让你成了个靶子 |
[25:43] | and you’re angry and it’s warranted. | 你会生气这是肯定的 |
[25:45] | I can keep apologizing. | 我可以一直道歉 |
[25:46] | This isn’t about me, Jamie. | 不是我 杰米 |
[25:49] | Abe sacrificed everything for me, to keep my safe. | 亚伯为了我的安全牺牲了一切 |
[25:54] | His marriage, his job, his son. | 他的婚姻 工作和儿子 |
[25:58] | And I will never be able to repay him for that. | 这个情我永远都还不起 |
[26:02] | So, I just hope that | 我希望 |
[26:03] | that best-seller list was worth it. | 你的畅销书记录值得这样的情分 |
[26:09] | Come with me. We need to take a little walk. | 跟我来 我们需要一起散个步 |
[26:20] | Okay, what are we doing? | 好吧 我们要做什么 |
[26:29] | – Mansdale? – Oh, look. | -门萨 -看呐 |
[26:31] | The coward son of Oz. | 奥兹的懦夫儿子 |
[26:33] | Talk again and I cut your eye out. | 再说一遍我就把你的眼睛挖出来 |
[26:35] | This is what I’ve been protecting you from. | 这就是我对你的保护 |
[26:38] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[26:39] | Protecting me? | 保护我 |
[26:41] | Why do the Shepherd hunters think you’re in Asia? | 为什么牧羊人猎人以为你在亚洲 |
[26:43] | Who scrubbed your photo from every server on the planet? | 谁把你的照片从全球所有的服务器上抹掉 |
[26:47] | The only thing keeping you on this side of a cage | 你现在能站在笼子外边并且免遭其他厄运的 |
[26:49] | or worse is me. | 唯一原因就是我 |
[26:51] | That’s very generous of you. | 你真慷慨 |
[26:54] | Except you’re the reason | 但你就是他们 |
[26:55] | that they’re chasing me in the first place. | 想要抓住我的起因 |
[27:04] | You have a choice to make. | 你要做出选择 |
[27:06] | If I am the grand villain of your life, you can shoot me. | 如果我是你生命中的大恶人 你可以开枪 |
[27:10] | Or you can shoot one of the men who tried to end the world. | 你也可以选择射杀试图毁灭世界的人 |
[27:14] | Or… | 或者… |
[27:16] | you can accept that what’s past is past | 你还可以选择接受已经发生的过去 |
[27:18] | and move on with whatever future we all have left. | 继续朝我们仅有的未来前行 |
[27:35] | Mitch. | 米奇 |
[27:38] | Did you know that Jamie is keeping Mansdale prisoner | 你知道杰米把门萨 |
[27:40] | in the bottom of this plane? | 关在飞机底部吗 |
[27:42] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[27:44] | And, on the one hand, it is dark and horrible. | 一方面那的确很黑暗很糟糕 |
[27:49] | On the other hand, the Shepherds did | 另一方面 牧羊人 |
[27:50] | almost wipe out all of humanity. | 都快让人类灭绝了 |
[27:53] | and also the whole vigilante thing is kind of working for me. | 还有我蛮喜欢义务警员的 |
[27:57] | Mitch, this is not a joke. | 米奇 这不是个笑话 |
[27:58] | We have to keep an eye on her. | 我们得注意她 |
[28:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:06] | This is Dariela Kenyatta. | 我是达瑞拉·肯亚塔 |
[28:08] | I’m pleased to hear from you. | 很高兴接到你的电话 |
[28:10] | Have you considered my offer? | 你考虑我的条件了吗 |
[28:14] | Yes. The deal is on. | 是的 我接受 |
[28:17] | By day’s end, you’ll have Clementine Lewis. | 今天你们就会得到克莱曼婷·刘易斯 |
[28:19] | Perfect. | 非常好 |
[28:21] | And by day’s end, you’ll be holding your son again. | 那今天你儿子也会回到你身边 |
[28:43] | Evil people! | 坏人 |
[29:04] | I got the officer coming through. | 那个警察进来了 |
[29:35] | Take this. Use it to track the beacon. | 拿着 用它来追踪灯塔 |
[29:38] | I’ve had luck blocking the hybrid signal before, | 我之前拦截过混种动物信号 |
[29:40] | but this beacon is a whole different beast. | 但这个灯塔是一种完全不同的野兽 |
[29:42] | Okay, so we’re gonna work on a solution here | 好的 我们要找出方法 |
[29:44] | and we’ll talk you through it once you find the beacon. | 一旦你找到灯塔 我们就通过这个联系 |
[29:46] | In the meantime, | 同时 |
[29:47] | use these things for signal dampening. | 用这些东西来屏蔽信号 |
[29:52] | Wrap it in tinfoil. | 用锡纸包起来 |
[29:53] | Use the copper wire to… | 用铜线… |
[29:55] | Yeah, I got it. | 我知道 |
[29:56] | Make it all electric-y. | 让它通电 |
[30:10] | Okay, we’re close. | 好 我们接近了 |
[30:12] | That thing’s pretty slick. | 这东西很灵敏啊 |
[30:13] | Dr. Abe just whipped it up in a matter of minutes. | 亚伯博士几分钟就做出来了 |
[30:17] | You must be impressed. | 你一定很佩服 |
[30:18] | Well, it’s not that amazing. | 也没那么厉害 |
[30:21] | You jealous of somebody out-sciencing you? | 嫉妒是你无法理解的东西吗 |
[30:23] | No. | 不 |
[30:25] | Well, maybe. | 可能吧 |
[30:27] | Anyway, he’s got a ten-year jump on me. | 毕竟他领先我十年 |
[30:31] | This way. | 这边 |
[30:34] | Going somewhere? | 要去哪里吗 |
[30:35] | After all my tune-ups, it turns out | 我调整了发动机 |
[30:37] | the truck is just missing a fuel cell relay. | 结果一块燃料电池中继不见了 |
[30:39] | It must’ve come loose when we were getting out of that cabin. | 肯定是我们逃出小屋的时候松了 |
[30:42] | Luckily, I know a few good garages in the area. | 还好我知道这里有几个挺好的修理厂 |
[30:45] | I don’t think you should go out by yourself. | 我觉得你不能一个人去 |
[30:47] | Let me come with you. | 我和你一起去 |
[30:48] | I appreciate the concern, but… | 谢谢你的关心 但… |
[30:53] | I think I got this one. | 我觉得我可以搞定 |
[31:05] | Abigail’s setting off a beacon inside Reiden Tower? | 艾比盖尔在雷登大厦里放了一个灯塔吗 |
[31:07] | What does she want with Reiden? | 她想对雷登做什么 |
[31:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:11] | But somehow, we got to get past these cops. | 但我们得先通过这些警察 |
[31:13] | Anybody got a plan for that? | 有人想出计划了吗 |
[31:25] | Coming through. | 借过 |
[31:28] | I need you on your best behavior in there. | 你到里面要乖乖听话 |
[31:30] | What, you don’t trust me? | 你不相信我吗 |
[31:31] | These two are with me. | 这两位是跟我一起的 |
[31:36] | Boys, guess what? | 大伙们 你们知道吗 |
[31:37] | Abigail’s gunning for Reiden Tower. | 艾比盖尔想攻击雷登大厦 |
[31:40] | So whatever you’re cooking up, better make it fast. | 所以不论你们在做什么 动作最好快点 |
[31:43] | Yes, we’re on it. | 好 我们正在做了 |
[31:46] | Although it seems backwards, saving Reiden Tower. | 我们似乎退步了 居然要拯救雷登大厦 |
[31:50] | We’re not saving Reiden. | 我们不是在拯救雷登 |
[31:51] | We’re saving New York City | 我们在拯救纽约市 |
[31:52] | and, perhaps the entire East Coast. | 甚至整个东岸 |
[31:55] | All right, so, look, this is hopefully | 好 看这里 希望这是 |
[31:57] | what Mitch has access to inside Reiden. | 米奇在雷登里遇到的装置 |
[32:00] | Okay. We’ll need to boost our hybrid signal | 好 我们得增强混种动物的信号 |
[32:03] | to match the intensity of the beacon. | 直到与灯塔的强度相同 |
[32:07] | Lemon juice? | 柠檬汁 |
[32:09] | It’s a good conductor, but why do we have so much? | 这是良好的导体 但怎会有这么多柠檬汁 |
[32:12] | Apparently, Jamie makes a mean Tom Collins. | 显然杰米很会调汤姆柯林斯鸡尾酒 |
[32:17] | It’s nice to know she had so much time for hobbies | 很高兴知道她在破坏别人生活之余 |
[32:20] | in between destroying lives. | 有这么多时间培养兴趣 |
[32:24] | You lost a lot because of her, Abe. | 你因为她失去很多东西 亚伯 |
[32:26] | You need to stop using me as an excuse. | 你别再拿我当藉口了 |
[32:29] | Jamie was just doing what she thought was right. | 杰米当时只是做了她认为正确的事 |
[32:32] | Despite everything that’s happened, | 虽然发生了这些事 |
[32:33] | I’m glad we’re back together. | 但我很高兴我们团聚了 |
[32:36] | No matter how messy it gets, we’re still a family. | 不论事情变得多糟 我们仍是一家人 |
[32:40] | You, me, Jamie, Dariela, Mitch… | 你 我 杰米 达瑞拉 米奇 |
[32:43] | Clem. | 克莱曼 |
[32:48] | What’s going on, Abe? | 怎么了 亚伯 |
[32:50] | What aren’t you telling me? | 你有什么事没告诉我 |
[32:54] | I need to find Dariela. | 我得找到达瑞拉 |
[32:56] | Abe, we need to talk. | 亚伯 我们需要谈谈 |
[32:58] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[32:59] | Just, uh, use the electrical tape | 你先用绝缘胶带 |
[33:01] | and the lemon juice, okay? | 还有柠檬汁 好吗 |
[33:21] | Abe, there’s something I need to tell you. | 亚伯 有件事我得跟你说 |
[33:23] | No, no. | 不不 |
[33:27] | You were right. | 你之前是对的 |
[33:29] | There’s no way we can do this. | 我们绝对不能这么做 |
[33:32] | No matter how much we want Isaac back, | 不管我们多想要艾萨克回来 |
[33:34] | we cannot betray Mitch and Clem. | 我们都不能背叛米奇跟克莱曼 |
[33:43] | No matter what happens between us, | 不管我们之间发生什么事 |
[33:47] | Isaac is still our son. | 艾萨克仍是我们的儿子 |
[33:49] | And we will find a way to get him back. | 我们会找到方法救回他的 |
[33:52] | Together. | 我们一起 |
[33:54] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[34:09] | Guys, that’s her. | 大伙们 是她 |
[34:12] | NYPD! Stop! | 纽约警局 站住 |
[34:17] | This is Detective Hale. I need a complete lockdown | 我是黑尔警探 我要求立即完全封锁 |
[34:19] | of Reiden Global now. | 雷登国际 |
[34:22] | Split up. | 分开行动 |
[34:23] | When we find Abigail, let me do my job. | 我们找到艾比盖尔时要让我做好我的工作 |
[34:25] | I don’t need you going all Kill Bill on her ass. | 我不需要你跟她像《杀死比尔》里一样打斗 |
[34:28] | Jamie? | 杰米 |
[34:36] | Logan, I got her. | 洛根 我找到她了 |
[34:37] | Southwest staircase, heading up. | 她在西南方楼梯往上 |
[35:02] | Mitch. | 米奇 |
[35:04] | How do you know my name? | 你怎么知道我的名字 |
[35:07] | That’s the least of the things I know. | 这只是我所知的一小部分 |
[35:13] | Okay, wait. | 等等 |
[35:14] | Uh, b-before you do that, | 在你那么做之前 |
[35:16] | let’s, uh, let’s talk this out. | 我们 我们先谈谈吧 |
[35:23] | You’re bound by the edicts of the old order, | 你们被旧秩序的法则束缚 |
[35:27] | but I’m going beyond. | 但我要突破束缚 |
[35:29] | Beyond the constraints of this planet, | 突破这颗星球的限制 |
[35:31] | beyond the regime of humanity, | 突破人性的规则 |
[35:34] | beyond the concept of life as you understand it. | 突破你所了解的生命观念 |
[35:37] | I’m going to create a new world. | 我要创造一个新世界 |
[35:39] | And I’m bringing my hybrids with me. | 还要带着混种动物跟我一起走 |
[35:41] | So you’re like an evil queen in a cartoon movie. | 所以你就像卡通里的邪恶皇后 |
[35:45] | You have a choice, Mitch. | 你可以选择 米奇 |
[35:47] | Between the old dead way | 选择陈腐之道 |
[35:49] | and the beyond. | 或是突破 |
[35:51] | It’s time to make it. | 你该做选择了 |
[35:52] | Wait, wait, no, no, no! | 等等 不不不 |
[35:53] | No, don’t– ah! | 不 别这样 |
[36:00] | Logan, she activated the device. | 洛根 她启动装置了 |
[36:02] | She’s on the 15th floor. You can still catch her. | 她在15楼 你还是可以抓住她 |
[36:38] | Hello? | 你好 |
[36:39] | We got her. | 我们抓到她了 |
[36:40] | Take her to the drop. | 带她去会面点 |
[36:42] | Once Leanne has her, I’ll send payment. | 把她给莉安后 我就会付钱 |
[36:51] | All right, Abe, Jackson. | 好了 亚伯 杰克逊 |
[36:54] | I’m ready for you. | 我准备好了 |
[36:55] | So you’re gonna need to find some electrical tape | 所以你们需要找到一些绝缘胶带 |
[36:57] | and then a whole lot of lemon juice. | 还有很多柠檬汁 |
[36:59] | What? | 搞什么 |
[37:02] | Uh, guys? | 伙计们 |
[37:03] | Either this thing’s broken | 要么这玩意儿坏了 |
[37:04] | or there’s a swarm of hybrids heading for us. | 要么就是一大群混种动物在朝我们过来 |
[37:21] | NYPD. Freeze! | 纽约警署 不许动 |
[37:51] | Okay. Got some tape. | 好 找到胶带了 |
[37:53] | Don’t know what I’m gonna do about the lemon juice. | 不知道怎么去找柠檬汁 |
[37:58] | We need to leave now. | 我们得马上走 |
[38:00] | Little busy. | 我有点忙 |
[38:02] | Where’s Jamie? Where’s Abigail? | 杰米呢 艾比盖尔呢 |
[38:04] | I lost them both. | 都不知道去哪里了 |
[38:07] | You’re a detective. Go detect them. | 你是警探 去找他们 |
[38:09] | Hybrids have overrun the building. | 这里混种动物泛滥了 |
[38:10] | We need to leave now. | 我们得马上走 |
[38:12] | We’re either gonna need a whole lot of lemon juice | 我们要么需要很多柠檬汁 |
[38:13] | or a whole new plan. | 要么得想新计划 |
[38:16] | Guess that means new plan. | 看来得想新计划了 |
[38:21] | Wh-What? | 什么 |
[38:26] | Are you crazy?! | 你疯了吗 |
[38:27] | It was worth a shot. | 值得一试 |
[38:29] | Was it? | 是吗 |
[38:32] | I have another idea. | 我想到了别的主意 |
[38:40] | Okay, we’re good. | 好了 |
[38:45] | What do you think, middle of the Atlantic? | 大西洋中间如何 |
[38:47] | Yeah. | 好 |
[38:48] | Let’s see if these turkeys can swim. | 看看这些火鸡会不会游泳 |
[39:10] | It’s actually working. | 真管用了 |
[39:11] | Yeah. You’re welcome. | 是啊 不客气 |
[39:25] | Here’s a tip: | 温馨提示 |
[39:27] | try firing your weapon at bad guys instead of me. | 以后你要朝坏人开枪 不要朝我 |
[39:29] | Maybe you’ll lose less suspects. | 这样嫌疑人可能会少少点 |
[39:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:31] | Detective. You should come with me. | 警探 你应该跟我来 |
[39:36] | Something’s wrong. | 不对劲 |
[39:37] | The drone’s losing altitude. | 无人机高度降低了 |
[39:40] | Must be the battery. | 肯定是电池问题 |
[39:41] | Can’t handle the extra weight of the beacon. | 无法承受灯塔的额外重量 |
[39:43] | Well, if we, if we don’t do something fast, | 如果我们不快想办法 |
[39:45] | it’s not gonna make it to the ocean. | 那无人机就到不了海洋了 |
[39:47] | Do you think Jamie still has that harpoon crossbow | 你觉得杰米的鱼叉十字弓 |
[39:49] | on the plane? | 还在飞机上吗 |
[40:06] | What the hell happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[40:07] | She got popped while the building was on lockdown. | 大楼封锁的时候她被打死了 |
[40:10] | Do you have any suspects? | 有嫌疑人吗 |
[40:12] | Yeah, we got one in custody. | 抓到了一个 |
[40:15] | She asked for you. | 她要求见你 |
[40:21] | Uh, no. This has got to be a mistake. | 不 这肯定是个误会 |
[40:24] | She’s-she’s with us. | 她是我们的人 |
[40:25] | No, it’s not. | 不是 |
[40:26] | I did it. | 是我干的 |
[40:28] | And I would do it again. | 我不后悔 |
[40:30] | She was The Falcon. | 她就是猎鹰 |
[40:37] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[40:38] | Is that really necessary? | 有这个必要吗 |
[40:40] | Anything you say | 你说的任何话 |
[40:41] | can and will be used against you in a court of law. | 都可以作为呈堂证供 |
[40:43] | You have the right to an attorney, | 你有权请律师 |
[40:45] | and to have an attorney present during any questioning. | 有权在任何审讯时要求有律师在场 |
[40:55] | Still no answer. | 还是没人接 |
[40:57] | Nothing from Dariela either. | 达瑞亚那边也是 |
[40:59] | What the hell’s going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[41:02] | Reiden seems to be a no-show. | 雷登看来不会出现了 |
[41:06] | And my black market contact | 我在黑市的联系人说 |
[41:07] | says that there is a bounty out on her | 她头上有悬赏 |
[41:09] | for quadruple what Dariela was paying, so… | 是达瑞拉出的四倍 所以 |
[41:12] | I think we can make some money here. | 我们可以大赚一笔了 |
[41:21] | Let’s do this. | 动手吧 |
[41:28] | – Good? – You’re good. | -好了吗 -好了 |
[41:32] | The drone is losing altitude. | 无人机高度在降低 |
[41:34] | Just a little lower. | 再低一点 |
[41:37] | We need to fly below the drone. | 我们需要飞到无人机下方 |
[41:42] | Here it comes! | 来了 |
[41:45] | Don’t fire until the last minute. | 到最后一刻再发射 |
[41:48] | Okay. | 知道了 |
[41:52] | Wait. | 等等 |
[41:54] | Wait! | 等等 |
[41:57] | There’s the drone. | 无人机来了 |
[41:58] | Now! | 现在 |
[42:09] | We got you! | 我们抓住你了 |
[42:13] | We got bigger problems. | 有更大的问题来了 |