时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Ten years ago, the animal population mutated, | 十年前 动物发生了变异 |
[00:04] | endangering human life on the planet. | 并威胁到了地球上的人类 |
[00:07] | Our team managed to cure the animals, | 我们一群人治愈了动物 |
[00:09] | but at a terrible cost. | 但付出了惨痛的代价 |
[00:12] | In an attempt to return the planet to the animals, | 为了让这个星球重新被动物们所统治 |
[00:14] | a secretive group called the Shepherds released a gas | 一个叫做牧羊人的秘密组织释放了一种 |
[00:17] | that sterilized all of humanity. | 使全人类绝育的毒气 |
[00:21] | And then lab-made creatures called hybrids | 然后 实验室制造的混种动物 |
[00:23] | devastated the West Coast. | 威胁着西海岸 |
[00:25] | So a massive barrier was constructed, | 为保护北美其余地带 |
[00:27] | to protect the rest of North America, | 人们修建了巨大的屏障 |
[00:29] | but new breeds have started to appear, | 然而出现了很多新的物种 |
[00:32] | so we reassembled our team. | 所以我们重新召集了我们的团队 |
[00:35] | We battle on many fronts, | 我们多线开战 |
[00:37] | searching for a cure to sterility | 一部分人在寻找不育的解决办法 |
[00:39] | while racing to stop the hybrids | 另一些人则在混种动物区 |
[00:42] | and a brutal terrorist who is using them to end the human race. | 还要阻止一名想毁灭人类的恐怖分子 |
[00:46] | The fight for mankind’s survival has just begun. | 人类生存之战才刚刚开始 |
[00:51] | I’m here to make you a deal. | 我来这里提一个协议 |
[00:52] | I can get Isaac back. | 我能让艾萨克回家 |
[00:54] | Let’s talk about Clementine Lewis. | 我们来谈谈克莱曼婷·刘易斯 |
[00:55] | Deal is on. | 我接受 |
[00:57] | Perfect. By day’s end, you’ll be holding your son again. | 非常好 今天你儿子也会回到你身边 |
[01:00] | Who’s The Falcon? | 猎鹰是谁 |
[01:01] | I got really sick of not seeing justice done, | 我不想再看到正义迟迟无法到来 |
[01:03] | so I went out and did it myself. | 所以我就自己动手了 |
[01:05] | After all this time, The Falcon’s remained out of reach. | 但是这么久了 我还是查不到猎鹰的消息 |
[01:07] | Do you have any suspects? | 有嫌疑人吗 |
[01:08] | – Yeah, we got one in custody. – I did it. | -抓到了一个 -是我干的 |
[01:11] | My name is Jackson Oz. | 我叫杰克逊·奥兹 |
[01:13] | You said what we had was real, but it was built on a lie. | 你说我们的感情是真的 但那是谎言的产物 |
[01:16] | – Tessa, please. – A pretty damn huge one. | -泰莎 别这样 -是弥天大谎 |
[01:21] | Mansdale. | 门萨 |
[01:21] | One of the Shepherds who tried to end the world. | 一个想毁灭世界的牧羊人 |
[01:26] | This is who we’re looking for– Abigail Westbrook. | 这就是我们在找的人 艾比盖尔·威斯布鲁克 |
[01:29] | Abigail is setting off a beacon inside Reiden Tower in New York City? | 艾比盖尔在纽约雷登大厦里放了一个灯塔吗 |
[01:32] | I’m going to create a new world. | 我要创造一个新世界 |
[01:34] | And I’m bringing my hybrids with me. | 还要带着混种动物跟我一起走 |
[01:35] | She used this device back at the cabin. | 她在小屋用了这个装置 |
[01:37] | That device was attracting the hybrids to its location. | 它将混种动物吸引了过去 |
[01:47] | More questions than answers at this hour | 东海岸首次遭遇混种动物袭击后 |
[01:50] | after the first ever hybrid attack on the East Coast. | 现在 疑问多于答案 |
[01:53] | New York City has joined the list of cities ravaged | 纽约市和一些其他城市 |
[01:55] | by a new species of flying hybrids. | 被一种新的飞行混种动物蹂躏 |
[01:58] | Where did these winged monsters come from? | 这些有翼怪物从哪里来 |
[02:00] | Were they linked to hybrids spotted | 他们是否跟昨天墨西哥 |
[02:02] | near the volcanic eruption in Mexico yesterday? | 火山喷发时出现的混种动物有关 |
[02:04] | And perhaps, more importantly, | 或许 更重要的是 |
[02:06] | where are they now? | 它们现在又去哪了 |
[02:10] | This is a bad idea. | 这个主意不好 |
[02:13] | I found the copper wire. | 我找到铜线了 |
[02:14] | No, that-that won’t work. It has to be insulated. | 不 那个不行 得完全绝缘 |
[02:16] | Copper wire will block the signal. | 铜线能隔绝信号 |
[02:19] | Well, if you ask me, | 要我说 |
[02:20] | blocking the signal’s exactly what the doctor ordered. | 博士就是说要隔断信号 |
[02:23] | No. If we do that, | 不 我们那么做 |
[02:24] | we have no way of knowing which way the hybrids will fly. | 就无从知道混种动物会往哪飞 |
[02:26] | They could attack another city. | 他们可能会去攻击其他城市 |
[02:28] | It’s Mitch. | 是米奇 |
[02:30] | Hey, we got a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[02:32] | Yeah, a big one. | 是啊 大麻烦 |
[02:33] | You attached the beacon to a drone with a bum fuel cylinder. | 你把灯塔绑在了油箱坏掉的无人机上 |
[02:36] | We had to rescue it. | 我们还得去营救它 |
[02:36] | So where are the hybrids? | 那混种动物哪去了 |
[02:38] | Oh, they’re here, trying to bash their way into the plane. | 它们在这儿 想闯进飞机里呢 |
[02:41] | We’re going to fly back to Mexico | 我们要飞回墨西哥 |
[02:42] | and drop this beacon into the volcano. | 把灯塔丢进火山里 |
[02:45] | And the hybrids along with it. | 让混种动物跟进去 |
[02:46] | We have to make sure to kill them. | 我们得确保杀掉它们 |
[02:48] | Cool plan… provided you get to the volcano | 好计划 如果你们能在混种动物 |
[02:50] | before the hybrids get to you. | 闯进飞机前赶到火山 |
[02:52] | Yeah, thanks for the vote of confidence. | 多谢你的信心了 |
[02:53] | What’s the update on Abigail? | 艾比盖尔怎么样了 |
[02:55] | That’s the other thing. | 这是另一个问题了 |
[02:56] | Turns out, Logan’s a lousy cop. | 原来 洛根这警察不怎么样 |
[02:58] | He shot Abigail, but she got away. | 他打伤了艾比盖尔 她跑了 |
[03:00] | Oh, and he arrested Jamie. | 而且他还逮捕了杰米 |
[03:02] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[03:03] | For murdering the Reiden CEO. | 因为她杀了雷登的执行总裁 |
[03:05] | Leanne Ducovny? She’s dead? | 莉安·杜考夫尼 她死了 |
[03:07] | Banner day, all things considered. | 考虑到一切 今天还算不错了 |
[03:09] | I’m at the precinct now | 我到警局了 |
[03:10] | trying to sort it all out. | 去想想办法 |
[03:10] | Hey, is Clem with you guys? | 克莱曼跟你们在一起吗 |
[03:15] | She’s still in New York, Mitch. | 她还在纽约 米奇 |
[03:16] | She went after a part for a truck, and we had to take off. | 她去给车找部件了 我们只得紧急起飞 |
[03:19] | Sounds like she dodged a bullet. | 看来她是躲过一劫 |
[03:21] | I’ll track her down. | 我去找她 |
[03:22] | Well, good luck with the suicide mission. | 祝你们自杀行动好运 |
[03:45] | We need another battery. | 我们需要换块电池 |
[03:47] | I’ll grab it. | 我去拿 |
[04:01] | We’re almost there. Is it ready? | 我们就好了 好了吗 |
[04:02] | I hope so. | 希望是的 |
[04:17] | 30 miles out from the volcano. | 离火山还有48公里 |
[04:18] | Okay, look, we only get one shot at this. | 好 我们只有一次机会 |
[04:20] | Wind’s at 240 knots. | 风速240节 |
[04:21] | Maybe we should wait until we’re close enough to the volcano, | 或许我们该等到离火山更近时再试 |
[04:24] | and then just drop it. | 然后直接丢下去 |
[04:25] | Ten miles out. | 16公里 |
[04:26] | We’d need to weigh it down | 我们得用 |
[04:26] | with something about a thousand pounds heavier. | 近500多公斤的东西给它增重 |
[04:35] | That’ll work. | 那个就行 |
[04:37] | Keep the press out. | 别让媒体进来 |
[04:39] | Don’t confirm or deny the suspect. | 不要承认或否认嫌疑人 |
[04:40] | The captain wants this one kept quiet. | 警监要求低调处理 |
[04:43] | Jamie. Jamie, don’t say anything. | 杰米 杰米 什么都别说 |
[04:46] | Okay? Let me call your lawyer. | 好吗 我去找你的律师 |
[04:47] | I need Mansdale. | 我需要门萨 |
[04:54] | Hurry up. | 快点 |
[05:04] | Open the door. | 开门 |
[05:15] | Three, two, one. | 三二一 |
[05:21] | Mansda– what do you need Mansdale for? | 门萨 你要门萨做什么 |
[05:23] | Get him off the plane and bring him here. | 带他下飞机过来 |
[05:26] | No. No, no, no! | 不不不 |
[05:30] | No! | 不 |
[05:45] | What do you mean Mansdale’s gone? | 什么意思 门萨不在了 |
[05:47] | He escaped. | 他逃了 |
[05:49] | Well, how far could he have gone? | 他还能逃多远 |
[05:57] | That’s not good. | 不妙 |
[05:58] | He hid in Jamie’s Mustang. | 他藏在了杰米的野马里 |
[06:00] | We put the beacon in the Mustang and threw it into the volcano. | 而我们把灯塔放进了野马里 把它丢进了火山 |
[06:05] | Well, that’s… | 那真是… |
[06:06] | unfortunate. | 不幸 |
[06:08] | But… | 但是 |
[06:08] | I’ll figure something out. | 我会想办法的 |
[06:11] | How are you guys used to these things? | 你们怎么能适应这玩意 |
[06:12] | – You can’t be here. – Feel like I got a chickpea in my ear. | -你不能待在这里 -感觉像是耳朵里有鹰嘴豆 |
[06:14] | Mitch, I’m serious. You have to leave now. | 米奇 说真的 你得马上走了 |
[06:15] | Nope. Not without Jamie. | 不行 我得带杰米走 |
[06:19] | Come on. You know she didn’t kill anybody. | 得了 你知道她没杀人 |
[06:20] | She cares about one thing: | 她只在乎一件事 |
[06:22] | hunting Shepherds. | 猎杀牧羊人 |
[06:23] | I never should’ve let her into Reiden. | 我就不该让她进雷登 |
[06:24] | Let me talk to her. | 让我跟她谈谈 |
[06:25] | She’s a criminal. I’m a cop. | 她是个罪犯 我是警察 |
[06:27] | You need to leave. | 你得走了 |
[06:28] | Yeah. You’d like that, wouldn’t you? | 嗯 那你肯定乐开花了 是吧 |
[06:32] | The way I hear it, you’ve had it out for Jamie | 我听说 自从杰米甩了你 |
[06:34] | ever since she dumped you. | 你就一直看她不爽 |
[06:35] | You have no idea what you’re talking about, okay? | 你根本不知道你在说什么 好吗 |
[06:38] | You were gone for a long time. | 你走了很久 |
[06:39] | Well, I’m back now. | 现在我回来了 |
[06:41] | And I’m not gonna let you punish Jamie | 我不会允许你惩罚杰米 |
[06:43] | for breaking your little heart. | 伤了你的心 |
[06:44] | So, you’re gonna slap a special consultant badge | 你要给我找个特别顾问证件 |
[06:47] | right here on my chest | 挂在我胸口 |
[06:47] | and you’re gonna take me in there with you, | 然后带我一起进去 |
[06:49] | or your captain’s gonna hear about | 否则你的警监就会知道 |
[06:51] | how you stormed Reiden Tower | 你冲进了雷登大厦 |
[06:53] | and then disposed of key evidence via mail drone. | 然后用邮件无人机处理掉了关键证据 |
[06:57] | Right, so you’re gonna blackmail me for trying to stop Abigail? | 嗯 你要为我阻止艾比盖尔而敲诈我吗 |
[07:01] | Yeah. Pretty much. | 是啊 就是这样 |
[07:03] | It worked; | 成功了 |
[07:04] | all the flying hybrids followed the beacon right into the volcano, | 飞行混种动物都跟着灯塔飞进了火山 |
[07:06] | but we have to get to Abigail before she hurts anyone else. | 但我们得赶在艾比盖尔再伤人前找到她 |
[07:09] | We should turn around | 我们该调头 |
[07:11] | and head back to New York. | 回纽约 |
[07:12] | First we have to go after Isaac. | 我们得先去找艾萨克 |
[07:15] | Look, I’m sorry, rafiki, but we were not honest with you. | 对不起 朋友 但我们没跟你说实话 |
[07:18] | Isaac is not safe. | 艾萨克并不安全 |
[07:20] | He’s still in Reiden’s custody. | 他还在雷登手里 |
[07:24] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不说 |
[07:25] | Dariela and I, we thought we could get Isaac back on our own. | 达瑞拉和我 本以为能自己找回艾萨克 |
[07:30] | But we were wrong. | 但我们错了 |
[07:32] | Then we’ll go after him together. | 那我们一起去救他 |
[07:35] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[07:39] | I have not been honest with you guys either. | 我也没对你们说实话 |
[07:43] | Back in Portland, | 在波特兰 |
[07:45] | Logan did some tests on Abigail’s blood, DNA tests. | 洛根测试了艾比盖尔的血 DNA测试 |
[07:48] | And… I should’ve just told you from the beginning, | 我该一早告诉你们的 |
[07:51] | but I thought that I could handle it on my own, too. | 但我也以为我自己能处理 |
[07:54] | Handle what? | 处理什么 |
[07:55] | Abigail… | 艾比盖尔 |
[07:59] | …is my sister. | 是我妹妹 |
[08:02] | Wh-What? | 什么 |
[08:03] | Another one of my father’s secrets, I guess. | 看来又是一个我父亲的秘密 |
[08:05] | I couldn’t stop him. | 我没能阻止他 |
[08:07] | I have to stop her. | 我必须阻止她 |
[08:11] | It’s an SOS. | 是求救信号 |
[08:13] | Who could be signaling for help? | 谁会发出求救信号 |
[08:14] | Wasn’t this side of the mountain lost to hybrids years ago? | 山这边不是早被混种动物攻陷了吗 |
[08:17] | The IADG evacuated everyone. | 国际动物防御组织早已疏散了所有人 |
[08:19] | We have to get down there. | 我们得下去 |
[08:20] | I can’t let anyone else die because of Abigail. | 我们不能再允许有人因艾比盖尔而死 |
[08:22] | Then we will go get Isaac. | 然后我们就去救艾萨克 |
[08:24] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[08:27] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:29] | Let’s do this. | 我们去吧 |
[08:31] | Abe? | 亚伯 |
[08:33] | Isaac knows we’re coming for him. | 艾萨克知道我们会去救他 |
[08:35] | I hope so. | 希望是的 |
[08:37] | I’m just thankful we didn’t trade Clem for Isaac. | 我很高兴我们没拿克莱曼换艾萨克 |
[08:41] | I mean, | 我是说 |
[08:42] | how could I look into my son’s eyes | 如果我知道我让别人的孩子 |
[08:43] | knowing that I put another man’s child in danger? | 陷入险境 我还要如何直视我儿子的眼睛 |
[08:48] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[08:49] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[09:03] | Abort. The deal is off. | 中止 交易取消 |
[09:06] | Do not touch Clementine. | 别碰克莱曼婷 |
[09:07] | Let her go immediately. | 马上放了她 |
[09:14] | We have a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[09:16] | See, we had a deal in place. | 瞧 我们本来有个交易 |
[09:18] | With Reiden? | 跟雷登吗 |
[09:20] | Whatever they told you, it isn’t true. | 不管他们跟你说了什么 都不是真的 |
[09:23] | I didn’t steal anything from them. | 我没偷他们任何东西 |
[09:27] | I want to believe you, clementine, I do, | 我想相信你 克莱曼婷 真的 |
[09:30] | but I have a vast experience in matters such as these, | 但我在这方面有很多经验 |
[09:33] | and people don’t make deals over valueless merchandise. | 人们不会为了没价值的商品做交易 |
[09:38] | See, Leanne? She’s dead. | 瞧 莉安 她死了 |
[09:40] | And for the moment, our deal is dead along with her. | 现在 我们的交易跟她一起死了 |
[09:45] | But, between you and me, | 但是 我们之间 |
[09:47] | I think that we can come up with a better one. | 应该能想个更好的交易 |
[09:49] | I just need to know | 我只需要知道 |
[09:52] | what makes you so special. | 你为什么那么特别 |
[09:57] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[10:08] | Please. Wait. No… | 求你 等等 别 |
[10:11] | Come on, is it something you know? | 说 你是知道什么 |
[10:13] | Something you have? | 你有什么东西 |
[10:14] | Something you took? | 还是拿了什么东西 |
[10:21] | Please. Stop. | 求你 住手 |
[10:23] | You’re making a mistake! | 你在犯错误 |
[10:29] | Three, | 三 |
[10:30] | two, | 二 |
[10:31] | one. | 一 |
[10:32] | I’m pregnant! | 我怀孕了 |
[10:38] | Shock me and you’ll kill the first baby | 你电击我 就会杀死 |
[10:40] | conceived in the last ten years. | 十年来第一个怀上的孩子 |
[10:44] | Let’s call The Gentlemen. | 打给先生们 |
[10:47] | Who… who are The Gentlemen? | 先生们是谁 |
[10:52] | Who are The Gentlemen? | 先生们是谁 |
[10:54] | Who are The Gentlemen?! | 先生们是谁 |
[11:16] | Is my friend coming? | 我朋友会来吗 |
[11:18] | Long story, but no. | 说来话长 但不会 |
[11:20] | He’s definitely not gonna make it. | 他绝对来不了了 |
[11:23] | It’s gonna take more than friends to get you out of this one, Jamie. | 你想摆脱这个麻烦光有朋友可不够 杰米 |
[11:26] | We have your prints on the door handle, | 我们在门把手上发现了你的指纹 |
[11:28] | on Leanne’s tablet, and on Leanne’s body. | 莉安的平板和尸体上也有 |
[11:31] | And your confession at the scene. | 还有你在现场的供认 |
[11:33] | I want to speak to my attorney. | 我想跟我的律师说话 |
[11:34] | Have you called them? | 你打给他们了吗 |
[11:35] | I’m representing myself. | 我要代理自己 |
[11:37] | You’re joking, right? | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[11:38] | No, and I’m appointing a co-counsel, Mitch Morgan. | 没有 而我要指派一位联合律师 米奇·摩根 |
[11:42] | No. | 不要 |
[11:43] | Uh, that’s a terrible idea. | 这主意太糟了 |
[11:44] | And an illegal one. | 而且非法 |
[11:46] | Actually, if you pull my medical records, | 其实 如果你调出我的病例 |
[11:47] | you’ll see that I’ve been diagnosed with PTSD. | 会发现我被诊断患有创伤后应激障碍 |
[11:50] | Because of that disability, I’m allowed to appoint | 由于这一不便 我可以在决定 |
[11:52] | co-counsel when choosing to self-represent. | 自我代理时指派联合律师 |
[11:55] | Mitch, please. | 米奇 求你 |
[12:04] | You happen to have one that says “co-counsel”? | 你还有写着”联合律师”的吗 |
[12:07] | Don’t do this. | 别这么做 |
[12:08] | You’re not a lawyer. | 你不是律师 |
[12:09] | Well, you’re not a cop. | 你还不是警察呢 |
[12:11] | So, I’d like to be alone with my client. | 请让我跟委托人单独说话 |
[12:21] | Go for it. | 请吧 |
[12:29] | Just tell me the truth. | 告诉我实话 |
[12:30] | You didn’t really kill this woman, right? | 你没杀那女人吧 |
[12:43] | This is where the SOS signal originated. | 这是求救信号的发出地 |
[12:52] | Hello? Anyone here? | 有人吗 有人在吗 |
[12:54] | That’s good, call the razorbacks to our position. | 好啊 把尖背野狼喊过来 |
[12:59] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[13:08] | – Jackson. – Tessa. | -杰克逊 -泰莎 |
[13:11] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[13:12] | We heard your distress call. | 我们听到了你的求救信号 |
[13:15] | These are my friends, Abraham and Dariela Kenyatta. | 这些是我的朋友 亚伯拉罕和达瑞拉·肯亚塔 |
[13:19] | Guys, this is Tessa. | 这是泰莎 |
[13:20] | – Pleasure to meet you. – We’ve heard a lot about you. | -认识你很高兴 -我们听说了你不少事 |
[13:23] | I assumed that you were staying behind in Portland. | 我以为你留在了波特兰 |
[13:25] | They closed the camp. | 营地被关闭了 |
[13:27] | We got word people needed an evac here. | 我们听说这里有人需要撤离 |
[13:29] | I was doing a final sweep till my truck died. | 我在进行最后搜索 车突然熄火了 |
[13:32] | That’s your radiator hose. | 那是散热管 |
[13:34] | We can plug it up and refill it. | 我们可以把它拔出来 重灌水 |
[13:36] | We heard this place had been overrun by hybrids years ago. | 我们听说这里早就被混种动物占领了 |
[13:39] | The area, yes; the town, no. | 这地区是的 这座镇上不是的 |
[13:41] | The villagers say they haven’t seen a hybrid in years. | 村民说他们已经多年没见到混种动物了 |
[13:44] | No razorbacks? | 没有尖背野狼 |
[13:45] | No razorbacks, no angry rhinos. Nothing. | 没有尖背野狼 没有愤怒犀牛 什么都没有 |
[13:48] | They claim there’s a witch in town | 他们说 镇上有个女巫 |
[13:51] | who’s kept the hybrids away. | 一直让混种动物无法靠近 |
[13:54] | Okay, this witch. | 这个女巫 |
[13:56] | Did she evacuate with the others? | 她跟其他人一起疏散了吗 |
[13:58] | No, she’s refusing to leave. | 没有 她不肯走 |
[14:00] | Well, then I think I’d like to talk to her. | 那我想跟她谈谈 |
[14:01] | I’d like to talk her into leaving. | 我想劝她走 |
[14:02] | And loop back with my team. | 再跟我的队伍汇合 |
[14:04] | I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 我觉得这不好 |
[14:06] | The volcano’s unstable, | 火山不稳定 |
[14:07] | it won’t be long before this area is toast. | 这里很快就会一片火海 |
[14:09] | Look, if this woman really can keep the hybrids away, | 如果这女人真有办法驱散混种动物 |
[14:12] | then maybe there’s a way she can help us stop Abigail. | 那或许她能帮我们阻止艾比盖尔 |
[14:15] | It’s worth a chance. | 值得一试 |
[14:16] | Circle the plane, keep it out of the ash, | 让飞机兜圈子 别沾上火山灰 |
[14:18] | I’ll radio in ten minutes. | 我10分钟后无线电联络 |
[14:22] | Let’s go find your witch. | 我们去找你的女巫 |
[14:29] | I know that Leanne was The Falcon, | 我知道莉安就是猎鹰 |
[14:32] | the Shepherd you’ve been hunting. | 你在追杀的那个牧羊人 |
[14:34] | But what, you… you killed her? | 但你 杀了她吗 |
[14:38] | Here’s the thing, she’s been trying to kill me for years. | 问题是 她想杀我好多年了 |
[14:41] | But until today, you didn’t even know who she was. | 但今天之前 你都不知道她是谁 |
[14:44] | Mansdale has access to the files that prove she was after me. | 门萨能够查看她在追杀我的文件 |
[14:47] | You have to get him here. | 你得带他过来 |
[14:50] | Mansdale. He escaped… | 门萨 他跑了 |
[14:54] | …hid in your Mustang, | 藏在了你的野马里 |
[14:55] | and the brain trust put the beacon in the Mustang, | 而智囊团把灯塔放在了野马里 |
[14:57] | and the Mustang into the volcano. | 然后把野马丢进了火山 |
[14:59] | Of course they did. | 当然了 |
[15:02] | Okay, so we just have to get the files ourselves. | 好吧 那我们得自己拿到文件了 |
[15:06] | We can get them from Reiden Global as evidence in the investigation. | 我们可以从雷登国际拿到它 作为调查的证据 |
[15:09] | Jamie, this is stupid. | 杰米 这太傻了 |
[15:11] | Come on, you need a, a real lawyer. | 得了 你需要个真律师 |
[15:14] | No, I need someone I can trust. | 不 我需要个我能信任的人 |
[15:17] | Someone who knows me. | 了解我的人 |
[15:30] | Hey, Clem, it’s your dad. | 克莱曼 是爸爸 |
[15:34] | Jackson tells me you’re still in New York. | 杰克逊告诉我你还在纽约 |
[15:36] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[15:38] | And apparently I’m a lawyer now. | 而且我还成律师了 |
[15:41] | Long story. Anyway, | 说来话长 总之 |
[15:44] | I know you’re an adult and everything, but… | 我知道你是个大人了 但是 |
[15:47] | if I don’t hear from you soon, | 如果你再不联系我 |
[15:48] | I’m gonna start picturing you tied up in the back of a van someplace, | 我会开始想象你被绑着放在哪辆车的后备箱里 |
[15:51] | so give me a call, please. | 打个电话 求你 |
[15:54] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[16:02] | You look well. | 你看上去不错 |
[16:04] | Small talk, really? | 闲聊 真的 |
[16:06] | That’s your plan? | 这就是你的计划 |
[16:08] | Well, the last time I apologized, | 上次我道歉时 |
[16:10] | I got slapped in the face, | 被扇了一耳光 |
[16:11] | so I wasn’t sure how a second apology would go over. | 我不知道再道一次歉结果会如何 |
[16:14] | Not well. | 不会很好 |
[16:18] | You explained yourself in Portland. | 你在波特兰解释了自己的行为 |
[16:20] | And to be honest, I get it. | 老实说 我能理解 |
[16:24] | I get why you lied and hid from the truth. | 我能理解你为什么撒谎 为什么隐瞒 |
[16:27] | In a way, I was hiding, too. | 其实 我也是在隐藏 |
[16:31] | From what? | 躲什么 |
[16:37] | Ever since I was a little girl, | 自从我还小 |
[16:41] | all I dreamed about was being a mother. | 我就一直梦想着成为母亲 |
[16:45] | I wanted a whole litter of babies. | 我想生一堆小孩 |
[16:49] | I wanted to love them. | 我想爱他们 |
[16:51] | And hold them. | 抱他们 |
[16:53] | Help them grow up. | 帮助他们长大 |
[16:56] | I know it sounds simple and old-fashioned, | 我知道这听上去简单 传统 |
[16:58] | but it’s what I was meant to be. | 但 那是我注定的角色 |
[17:01] | But when your father dropped the TX-gas, | 可你父亲投下TX毒气后 |
[17:03] | I knew my dream was over. | 我的梦想破碎了 |
[17:06] | So I tried to forget it. | 所以我努力想忘记它 |
[17:08] | I moved to Portland, I tried to help people in other ways, | 我搬去波特兰 想以别的方式帮助他人 |
[17:11] | but it wasn’t enough. | 但那不够 |
[17:16] | Thinking about that family that I dreamed about, | 想着我梦想中的家庭 |
[17:21] | that… I’ll never get to have, | 我将永远不得的家庭 |
[17:24] | it hurts every day. | 每天都让我心痛 |
[17:32] | I had a family once. | 我曾经有个家庭 |
[17:37] | A wife and a son. | 有妻有儿 |
[17:39] | I was 19. | 我才19 |
[17:40] | We were day-tripping to Nairobi, | 我们在内罗毕旅行 |
[17:44] | and we had been driving all day, | 我们开了一天的车 |
[17:46] | and I was thirsty, so we stopped at a gas station. | 我渴了 就在一个加油站停了车 |
[17:54] | And I remember taking too long inside, you know, | 我记得我在里面待了太久 |
[17:58] | I was trying to decide between coffee and tea. | 我在决定是该买咖啡还是买茶 |
[18:05] | And then I heard it. | 然后我听到 |
[18:08] | It’s like a bomb went off. | 就像炸弹爆炸 |
[18:13] | A truck lost control, slammed into one of the pumps. | 一辆卡车失控 撞上了一个油泵 |
[18:20] | His name was Connor. | 他叫康纳 |
[18:24] | He was six months old. | 他才六个月大 |
[18:25] | Jackson, I… you didn’t tell me. | 杰克逊 你从没说过 |
[18:28] | No one outside my family knew, Tessa. | 除了我的家人没人知道 泰莎 |
[18:32] | Abe’s the only one alive who knows. | 现在活着的人里只有亚伯知道 |
[18:36] | Tried to forget, I tried to move on with my life, but you’re right, | 我努力忘记 继续生活 但你是对的 |
[18:40] | it hurts every single day. | 每天都心痛 |
[18:44] | Now, Tessa, | 泰莎 |
[18:47] | I know that if we can stop Abigail, | 我知道如果我们能阻止艾比盖尔 |
[18:51] | I know | 我确定 |
[18:54] | that we can find a way to reverse the TX-gas. | 我们就能想办法逆转TX毒气的效力 |
[19:00] | I’ve come to terms that I can never bring my family back. | 我已经接受我无法复活我的家人这一现实 |
[19:05] | But I’m not gonna give up on yours. | 但我不会放弃你的 |
[19:11] | I promise you that. | 我保证 |
[19:15] | Sure Jackson and Tessa will be okay? | 杰克逊和泰莎不会有事吧 |
[19:17] | Well, I think they needed some time alone. | 我觉得他们需要点独处时间 |
[19:22] | And perhaps this witch really does know something | 或许这个女巫真知道点 |
[19:24] | about the hybrids or Abigail. | 关于混种动物或艾比盖尔的事 |
[19:32] | Mom, is that you? | 妈妈 是你吗 |
[19:33] | Isaac, baby? We’re here. | 艾萨克 宝贝 我们在 |
[19:35] | What? Oh, my God. | 什么 天呐 |
[19:37] | – Mr. And Mrs. Kenyatta, – Isaac. | -肯亚塔先生和太太 -艾萨克 |
[19:39] | – Reiden thanks you – Isaac, are you okay? | -雷登感谢你们 -艾萨克 你没事吧 |
[19:40] | for your patience during this trying time. | 在此艰难时刻的耐心 |
[19:42] | Isaac and the other children have been integral | 艾萨克和其他孩子对于我们解决 |
[19:44] | to our efforts to solve the TX-sterility. | TX不育问题至关重要 |
[19:46] | Isaac, we’re coming to get you soon, okay? | 艾萨克 我们就去找你 好吗 |
[19:49] | Now, I’d like to assure you | 我想向你们保证 |
[19:50] | that despite recent changes to our management, | 尽管我们管理层最近发生的变动 |
[19:52] | all children under Reiden’s charge | 所有在雷登看管下的孩子 |
[19:53] | remain safe and well cared for. | 都很安全 有人照料 |
[19:55] | And we’re happy to report that all children, including Isaac, | 我们很高兴告诉你们 所有孩子 包括艾萨克 |
[19:59] | will be returned safely to their families next week. | 都将于下周被归还给家人 |
[20:01] | We want to talk to our son. | 我们想跟我们儿子说话 |
[20:03] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[20:05] | Tell your parents how much fun you’re having, Isaac. | 告诉你爸爸妈妈你现在有多开心 艾萨克 |
[20:08] | We get to play | 我们能玩 |
[20:09] | and hear the radio and do flash cards. | 听广播和玩单词卡 |
[20:13] | Oh, and we get candy for breakfast. | 早餐还有糖吃 |
[20:16] | – Like I said, they’ll be home soon. – Candy for breakfast? | -正如我所说 他们很快就能回家 -早餐有糖 |
[20:19] | And I’m afraid that’s all the time we have, | 太可惜了 时间到了 |
[20:20] | but you’ll have plenty of time | 你们下周还能 |
[20:22] | – to catch up next week. – No. No. | -有时间好好聊聊 -不 不 |
[20:22] | No, wait, wait! | 不 等等 等等 |
[20:26] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:29] | Why let us see him at all | 如果他们只是想将他带走 |
[20:30] | if they’re just gonna yank him away? | 为什么还要让我们见到他 |
[20:32] | No. | 不 |
[20:34] | Reiden knows they can hold onto the children for only so long. | 雷登知道他们只能控制这些孩子这么点时间 |
[20:38] | Do you think we’ll get him back next week? | 你觉得下周他能回来吗 |
[20:43] | Honestly, no. | 老实说 我不觉得 |
[21:11] | This must be the place. | 肯定是这里了 |
[21:20] | There’s got to be a scientific explanation for this, right? | 肯定有什么科学的解释吧 |
[21:23] | The trees may be creating a windbreak, | 这些树可能是防风林 |
[21:25] | keeping the ash away. | 挡灰尘用的 |
[21:27] | Or, flip side, this woman really is a witch. | 或者说 这个女人真是个女巫 |
[21:36] | Isn’t that…? | 那不是… |
[21:38] | Abigail’s symbol? | 艾比盖尔的符号 |
[21:42] | It matches. | 很吻合 |
[22:01] | She’s asking if you’re Mr. Duncan. | 她问你是不是邓肯先生 |
[22:03] | Do you know who that is? | 你知道是谁吗 |
[22:07] | No. But there’s only one way to find out. | 不是 但只有一个办法能搞清楚 |
[22:10] | Sí… | 是的 |
[22:12] | Se?or Duncan. | 邓肯先生 |
[22:14] | Que Buena. | 太好了 |
[22:21] | You’re wasting your time. | 你是在浪费时间 |
[22:24] | She confessed. It’s case closed. | 她认罪了 案子已经结了 |
[22:27] | She told me it was self-defense. | 她告诉我这是正当防卫 |
[22:28] | And you believe her? | 你相信她 |
[22:30] | I know Jamie. I know when she’s lying. | 我了解杰米 我知道她撒谎的样子 |
[22:32] | No, you knew Jamie. | 不 你以前了解杰米 |
[22:34] | Ten years ago. She’s changed. | 那是十年前了 她变了 |
[22:36] | And the things that I’ve seen her do… | 我见过她做的那些事 |
[22:39] | You remember a Shepherd named Mansdale, right? | 你记得一个叫门萨的牧羊人吧 |
[22:42] | She murdered him two years ago. | 她两年前杀了他 |
[22:44] | All in pursuit of this Shepherd crusade | 只是为了追问她想追查的 |
[22:47] | – she’s been on. – Nope. | -牧羊人下落 -没有 |
[22:50] | Mansdale’s been chained up in the bottom of the plane. | 门萨一直被关在飞机底部 |
[22:53] | She’s been hanging on to him for information. | 她一直关着他 逼问信息 |
[22:56] | Now, although that’s not pretty, it’s not murder. | 尽管说起来不好听 但毕竟也不是谋杀 |
[23:00] | You’re telling me Mansdale’s on the plane right now? | 你是在说门萨现在就在飞机上 |
[23:02] | I’m telling you she didn’t kill him. | 我是在说她没有杀他 |
[23:04] | Now, if you knew her as well as you thought you did, | 如果你像你以为的这么了解她 |
[23:06] | or if you were a better cop, | 或者说如果你是个好警察 |
[23:08] | you’d have figured that out for yourself. | 你自己就能想明白了 |
[23:19] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[23:20] | One of us is right and one of us is wrong. | 我们中总有一个人是对的 一个人是错的 |
[23:23] | Figure it out faster if we work together. | 如果我们合作 能更快查清楚 |
[23:27] | I don’t need your help. | 我不需要你的帮助 |
[23:28] | I’m a scientist, for God’s sake. | 上帝啊 我可是个科学家 |
[23:30] | You’re a vet. | 你是个兽医 |
[24:11] | So, you and Jamie… | 你和杰米 |
[24:12] | you’re just going to pick up where you left off, huh? | 你们俩是准备再续前缘了 |
[24:15] | Like nothing happened? | 就像什么都没发生过 |
[24:19] | I was in a tank for ten years. | 我在一个水箱里待了十年 |
[24:21] | Nothing did happen. | 的确没发生什么 |
[24:23] | I happened. | 出现了我 |
[24:24] | Come on, you two played house for a couple of years | 得了吧 你们俩玩了几年过家家 |
[24:27] | until Jamie got bored. | 杰米就觉得无聊了 |
[24:29] | You have no idea what you’re talking about. | 你不知道你在说什么 |
[24:32] | None at all. | 根本不知道 |
[24:34] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[24:44] | I don’t know, it looks like it’s encrypted. | 不知道 看上去好像加密了 |
[24:46] | Yeah, but that’s illegal in a murder investigation. | 是啊 但在谋杀案调查中 这样做是违法的 |
[24:49] | So, how do we unencrypt it? | 那我们怎么破译 |
[24:51] | Looks like SDE. | 好像是单密法 |
[24:53] | That’s Single Device Encryption. | 就是单一设备加密法 |
[24:56] | Can only be viewed by one specific device, | 只有通过一种特殊的设备才能查看信息 |
[24:59] | probably Leanne’s tablet. | 可能是莉安的平板电脑 |
[25:01] | Well, we have her tablet here in evidence. | 她的平板电脑在证物处 |
[25:04] | Yeah, but it’s bio-protected. | 是的 但那使用的是生物保护技术 |
[25:05] | It won’t unlock without her fingerprint. | 没有她的指纹就没法解锁 |
[25:11] | Correct me if I’m wrong, but… | 如果我说错了 请纠正我 但是… |
[25:15] | don’t we have Leanne’s finger, and its print, | 这里不是就有莉安的手指 |
[25:18] | on the premises? | 和指纹吗 |
[25:21] | 停尸房 凶案科 接待处 | |
[25:23] | That’s not the way things work. | 不能这样做 |
[25:26] | I need a court order for this. | 我需要向法庭申请许可 |
[25:29] | Well, how bad do you want the truth, Detective? | 那你有多想知道真相呢 警探 |
[25:32] | Abe, where are you going? | 亚伯 你去哪里 |
[25:34] | Clementine’s room. | 克莱曼婷的房间 |
[25:35] | Abe? | 亚伯 |
[25:36] | Look, Leanne said Clementine stole something from Reiden. | 莉安说克莱曼婷偷了雷登的什么东西 |
[25:40] | That’s why they wanted her. | 所以他们要找她 |
[25:41] | If we can find it, then maybe Reiden will talk to us again. | 如果我们拿到那东西 也许雷登会联系我们 |
[25:44] | We can’t trust Reiden, there’s no guarantee | 我们不能相信雷登 他们都不一定 |
[25:45] | that they’ll give us Isaac back. | 让艾萨克回来 |
[25:47] | No, but maybe it will help | 是不一定 但这至少 |
[25:48] | tip the scales to our advantage. | 可以增加我们的胜算 |
[25:50] | We have to find what Clementine stole from them. | 我们得搞清楚克莱曼婷到底偷了什么 |
[26:02] | She’s taking us to see someone named Abendegos | 她要带我们去见一个叫奥本狄格思的人 |
[26:05] | who’s been waiting for Mr. Duncan. | 这个人在等着邓肯先生 |
[26:07] | Wild guess you don’t know who that is, either. | 我猜你也不知道那是谁吧 |
[26:09] | No. | 不知道 |
[26:11] | We just assumed that Abigail was working alone, | 我们猜测艾比盖尔是单打独斗的 |
[26:13] | but it makes sense that she wasn’t. | 但看来不是的 |
[26:15] | Yeah, well, let’s just hope that this Abendegos | 希望奥本狄格思 |
[26:17] | and Mr. Duncan have never met, | 还没有见过邓肯吧 |
[26:18] | or we might be one step closer to dead. | 不然我们可是在找死 |
[26:38] | ?Se?or Duncan? | 邓肯先生吗 |
[26:48] | We need to leave the guns on the table. | 我们得把枪放在桌子上 |
[27:22] | Jackson… Jackson. | 杰克逊 杰克逊 |
[27:56] | Sorry, did that thing just say your name? | 等等 那东西刚叫了你的名字吗 |
[27:58] | No, no, that’s impossible. | 不 不 不可能 |
[28:00] | Jackson. | 杰克逊 |
[28:03] | Okay. Maybe not impossible. | 好吧 或许是可能的 |
[28:05] | So, Abendegos is a hybrid who can talk. | 所以奥本狄格思是只会说话的混种动物 |
[28:09] | Remind me never to go anywhere with you again. | 提醒我再也不要和你一起行动了 |
[28:11] | We need to tighten its restraints. | 我们得把它绑紧点 |
[28:12] | You have a necklace | 你有什么项链 |
[28:14] | or a bracelet or something? | 或是手链之类的吗 |
[28:15] | – What? No, why? – Because it looks part baboon. | -什么 没有 用来干嘛 -它很像狒狒 |
[28:17] | Baboons are driven by curiosity. | 狒狒的好奇心特别旺盛 |
[28:19] | I need something shiny. | 我需要一些能闪光的东西 |
[28:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:24] | No, your clicker, you need that to control your lions. | 你的勺子 你需要那个控制你的狮子 |
[28:26] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[28:30] | I guess we can kiss any animal assistance good-bye. | 看来我们再也无法找动物帮忙了 |
[28:35] | You couldn’t have thrown a stick or something? | 你不能扔根棍子之类的吗 |
[28:37] | I was improvising. | 我那是即兴发挥 |
[28:51] | We don’t even know what we’re looking for. | 我们甚至都不知道自己在找什么 |
[28:53] | Well, whatever it is, Reiden wants it very badly. | 不管是什么 反正是雷登想要的 |
[28:55] | Hopefully, we’ll know it when we see it. | 希望我们一眼就能认出来 |
[29:01] | What are those? | 那是什么 |
[29:03] | Perhaps Clementine was sick again | 可能克莱曼婷的格莱齐尔综合症 |
[29:05] | with her Glazier’s disease. | 又发作了 |
[29:07] | Iron, vitamin D… | 铁 维生素D |
[29:10] | folic acid. | 叶酸 |
[29:14] | – No, it can’t be. – What? | -不对 不可能 -怎么了 |
[29:17] | Do you remember when we went to Africa? | 你记得我们去非洲的时候吗 |
[29:19] | After the TX-gas dropped? | TX气体散布后 |
[29:21] | I-I couldn’t find prenatal vitamins. | 我找不到产前需要的维生素 |
[29:23] | So, you got 12 bottles and made your own cocktail. | 你找了十二瓶药 自己配了混合药剂 |
[29:25] | I bought these exact supplements. | 我买的就是这些 |
[29:28] | What are you trying to say? | 你什么意思 |
[29:30] | This is impossible. | 这不可能 |
[29:31] | She can’t be pregnant. | 她不可能怀孕的 |
[29:33] | There’s blood on her shirt, | 她衣服上有血 |
[29:34] | from when she was shot. | 被枪击时留下的 |
[29:36] | How quickly can you test this? | 你检测这个需要多久 |
[30:01] | How long is his break? | 他休息多久 |
[30:02] | 20 minutes. | 20分钟 |
[30:06] | Formaldehyde. Smells like home. | 福尔马林 有家的味道 |
[30:09] | That’s disgusting. | 真恶心 |
[30:10] | What’s disgusting is you arresting Jamie | 恶心的是你无法用权力和暴力挽回杰米 |
[30:12] | because your badge and gun didn’t woo her back to you. | 就逮捕她的这种行径 |
[30:15] | Oh, my God, enough. | 天啊 真是够了 |
[30:17] | You want to know the truth? | 你想知道真相吗 |
[30:19] | Everything with Clem and the hybrids, | 克莱曼和混种动物这些事 |
[30:21] | Jamie just changed. | 让杰米变了 |
[30:23] | She got angry at the world. | 她开始仇视这个世界 |
[30:24] | I tried to help her, like she helped me, | 我想帮助她 就好像她帮我一样 |
[30:27] | but I couldn’t, so I left. | 但我做不到 我就离开了 |
[30:30] | You’re telling me you left her, | 你说是你离开的她 |
[30:31] | – not the other way around? – Yeah. | -不是反过来吗 -不是 |
[30:32] | I thought it’d be a wake-up call, but it just… | 我以为这能让她悬崖勒马 |
[30:36] | sped up her descent. | 但结果让她变得更糟了 |
[30:38] | Now every Shepherd whose life she destroys, | 现在她每伤害一个牧羊人 |
[30:40] | I feel responsible. | 我都觉得负有责任 |
[30:43] | All right, here’s Leanne. | 这就是莉安 |
[30:55] | Nothing’s happening. | 好像没反应 |
[30:57] | It’s too cold. It’s not reading. | 太凉了 没法读取 |
[31:00] | Now warm it up. | 来暖暖手 |
[31:18] | Works every time. | 屡试不爽 |
[31:30] | I don’t know, there’s something wrong. | 好像有点不对劲 |
[31:32] | This should be the device that decrypts the file. | 这应该是解密文件的设备 |
[31:35] | Nancy Drew. | 南希·德鲁 |
[31:40] | That a normal thing these days? | 那是现在常见的东西吗 |
[31:43] | No. | 不是 |
[31:47] | Wait, Mitch, Mitch. | 等等 米奇 米奇 |
[31:53] | Could be the device we’re looking for. | 这可能是我们正在寻找的装置 |
[32:02] | Yeah, looks like some kind of bioprocessor. | 对 看起来像某种生物处理器 |
[32:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:14] | So, did you want to… | 你想不想要 |
[32:15] | Oh, hey, I just had her finger in my mouth. | 我刚才已经含了她的手指 |
[32:17] | This one’s all you, pal. | 现在该你上了 伙计 |
[32:19] | Great. | 太棒了 |
[32:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[32:36] | I can read it. | 我能读 |
[32:38] | But… | 但是 |
[32:39] | What? | 怎么了 |
[32:40] | But it’s not about Jamie. | 但是这跟杰米无关 |
[32:42] | It’s a record of Reiden | 这是一份关于雷登 |
[32:43] | buying out some pharmaceutical company. | 收购一家制药公司的记录 |
[32:47] | The Melvatox Corporation. | 梅尔瓦塔克斯公司 |
[32:49] | Apparently, Reiden acquired 100% of their product stock. | 显然雷登获得了他们全部的产品库存 |
[33:09] | I can’t believe it. | 我真不敢相信 |
[33:12] | How did this happen? | 怎么可能 |
[33:14] | Clem wasn’t a criminal. | 克莱不是罪犯 |
[33:17] | She was pregnant and somehow Reiden knew. | 她怀孕了 雷登不知为何居然知道了 |
[33:22] | They were using us. | 他们利用了我们 |
[33:23] | We need to find Clementine immediately. | 我们得马上找到克莱曼婷 |
[33:27] | She must be protected. | 一定要保护她 |
[33:29] | It’s too late. | 太迟了 |
[33:33] | Dariela? | 达瑞拉 |
[33:37] | What have you done? | 你做了什么 |
[33:53] | We need to study this creature. | 我们必须研究这个生物 |
[33:55] | No way we’re getting it outside. | 我们没办法带它出去 |
[33:56] | No, I know. | 我知道 |
[33:58] | We’re gonna tow this whole thing back to the plane. | 我们必须把这整个舱室拖回飞机 |
[34:00] | What about the gruesome twosome? | 外面那两个可怕的人怎么办 |
[34:01] | Something tells me they’re not gonna be okay with that. | 我的直觉告诉我他们不会同意的 |
[34:03] | We won’t ask them. | 我们不需要问他们 |
[34:08] | I don’t know where they took her. | 我不知道他们带她去哪了 |
[34:09] | I’ve been trying to find them | 自从我们听到莉安的死讯 |
[34:10] | ever since we heard about Leanne. | 我就一直努力找他们 |
[34:12] | Get out of my lab. | 滚出我的实验室 |
[34:13] | – I can fix this. – Get out. | -我能解决的 -滚出去 |
[34:14] | I can find her, Abe. | 我能找到她 亚伯 |
[34:15] | Get out! | 滚出去 |
[34:54] | I think they figured out you’re not Mr. Duncan. | 我想他们发现你不是邓肯先生了 |
[35:02] | This Melvatox Corporation was started three years ago | 梅尔瓦塔克斯公司是三年前 |
[35:05] | as a pharmaceutical company. | 开始营运的制药公司 |
[35:07] | They only had one product, | 他们只有一种产品 |
[35:08] | a migraine drug called Melvatox-B, | 一种偏头痛药物 称为梅尔瓦塔克斯B |
[35:10] | before going bankrupt. | 后来他们破产了 |
[35:12] | Apparently the drug had severe cognitive side effects. | 显然这种药有严重的认知副作用 |
[35:15] | Leanne was able to purchase them for pennies on the dollar. | 莉安当时以低廉的价格收购这家公司 |
[35:17] | I’m guessing she wiped the rest of the records. | 我猜她把其它记录都抹除了 |
[35:21] | That’s all that we could find. | 这是所有我们能找到的记录 |
[35:22] | So, it was the contact lens | 所以能够解密的是 |
[35:23] | that decrypted it, not the tablet. | 隐形眼镜 不是平板电脑 |
[35:25] | Yes, which is all very fascinating to someone, I’m sure, | 对 我确定对某人来说一定非常新奇 |
[35:29] | but none of it proves you acted in self-defense. | 但这些都不能证明你是为了自卫才杀人 |
[35:31] | It’s because I didn’t kill Leanne in self-defense. | 因为我并不是为了自卫杀死莉安 |
[35:37] | I didn’t kill her at all. | 我根本没杀她 |
[35:39] | She was dead when I found her. | 我发现她时她已经死了 |
[35:41] | Then why the hell did you confess? | 那你当时到底为什么要自首 |
[35:44] | For this file. | 为了这份档案 |
[35:45] | I’d found out that The Falcon was protecting the file | 我当时发现猎鹰在保护这份档案 |
[35:48] | and she had the only device that could read it. | 而且她拥有唯一能阅读这份档案的装置 |
[35:49] | Freeze. Drop your weapon. | 别动 放下武器 |
[35:51] | With Leanne dead, | 既然莉安死了 |
[35:52] | I knew that the only way to get access to that file | 我知道获得这份档案的唯一方法 |
[35:54] | was to confess to her murder. | 就是承认我谋杀她 |
[35:55] | If it was requested with the discovery powers | 如果因为谋杀案调查 |
[35:57] | granted in a murder investigation, | 警调单位要求检视这份档案 |
[35:59] | Reiden would be legally forced to release it. | 那就能合法逼迫雷登交出它 |
[36:01] | I did it. | 是我干的 |
[36:02] | I killed her. | 我杀了她 |
[36:03] | I needed a cop to arrest me | 我需要一个警察逮捕我 |
[36:05] | and a lawyer to request the file. | 一个律师要求这份档案 |
[36:08] | I knew you both would be so desperate to prove you were right | 我知道你们两个会努力证明自己是对的 |
[36:11] | that you’d do whatever it took to find the device. | 所以你们不惜一切代价找到装置 |
[36:13] | So, you were lying… | 所以你从头到尾 |
[36:15] | – the entire time. – To both of us. | -都在说谎 -对我们两个说谎 |
[36:17] | If I had told you I was innocent, | 如果我告诉你们我是无辜的 |
[36:19] | you both would be so busy looking for the real killer | 你们两个会忙着寻找真正的凶手 |
[36:21] | that we’d have missed our chance. | 我们就会错失机会 |
[36:27] | Dariela. | 达瑞拉 |
[36:28] | This is not over. | 这事还没完 |
[36:36] | So you didn’t kill Mansdale or Leanne? | 所以你没杀门萨或莉安 |
[36:38] | I’ve never killed a Shepherd. | 我没杀过一个牧羊人 |
[36:41] | They take lives, futures. | 他们夺走生命与未来 |
[36:44] | I can’t cross that line. | 我不能跨越那条底线 |
[36:46] | So, if Reiden and the Shepherds were after this Melvatox-B, | 所以如果雷登跟牧羊人都想要梅尔瓦塔克斯B |
[36:50] | what is it? | 那它是什么 |
[36:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:53] | But they will kill to keep it secret. | 但他们会为了保密不惜杀人 |
[36:57] | We need to find out what they’re doing with it | 我们需要查明他们用那个来做什么 |
[37:00] | and stop them. | 并且阻止他们 |
[37:14] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[37:17] | Here’s your candy. | 拿好你的糖 |
[37:18] | Enjoy it. | 吃吧 |
[37:19] | Good morning, Isaac. | 早上好 艾萨克 |
[37:20] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[37:20] | – How are you? – Good. | -你好吗 -很好 |
[37:22] | Great. | 好极了 |
[37:24] | There you are. | 拿好 |
[37:27] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[37:28] | Enjoy the candy. | 吃糖吧 |
[37:31] | Dariela? What’s wrong? What’s going on? | 达瑞拉 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[37:33] | It’s Clem. We don’t have much time. | 是克莱曼 我们时间不多了 |
[37:35] | You’re the only one who can save her. | 只有你能救她 |
[37:37] | Save her? | 救她 |
[37:39] | What-what are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[37:40] | I’m sorry. I don’t, I don’t know how to tell you this, | 对不起 我不知道该怎么跟你说 |
[37:42] | but we ran some tests on Clem’s blood | 但是我们检测了克莱曼的血 |
[37:45] | and she’s pregnant. | 她怀孕了 |
[37:46] | And somehow Reiden found out about it | 而雷登不知道为何发现了 |
[37:48] | and-and she’s been abducted, kidnapped. | 她被绑走了 |
[37:54] | But I found her and you have to go to her now. | 但我找到她了 你必须马上去救她 |
[38:04] | Listen, I can explain, okay? | 听我解释 好吗 |
[38:07] | Abigail is my sister. | 艾比盖尔是我妹妹 |
[38:11] | I think I can talk them down. | 我应该可以说服他们 |
[38:12] | Tessa, just don’t… | 泰沙 不要… |
[38:36] | No! | 不 |
[39:26] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[39:28] | Is this because that thing smashed your clicker? | 是因为那种西闻到你的勺子了吗 |
[39:30] | I don’t think so. | 应该不是 |
[39:33] | Home. | 家 |
[39:55] | I traced where the mercs took Clem… | 我查到雇佣兵带克莱曼去哪了 |
[39:59] | and I told Mitch. | 也告诉了米奇 |
[40:03] | Let’s pray he gets to her in time. | 祈祷他及时找到她 |
[40:06] | Abe. | 亚伯 |
[40:07] | I know what I did was wrong… | 我知道我错了 |
[40:10] | but I did it for Isaac. | 但我也是为了艾萨克 |
[40:14] | You can’t stand there, pretending… | 你不能站在那里 假装 |
[40:18] | you didn’t consider turning Clem in yourself. | 你没有考虑过把克莱曼交出去 |
[40:21] | I spared you the guilt of that decision. | 我替你做了决定 让你不去自责 |
[40:25] | And I can live with that… | 这我良心上能过得去 |
[40:29] | but I can’t be in a marriage where my husband despises me. | 但我无法跟一个鄙视我的丈夫一起生活 |
[40:34] | When this is over… | 等这件事结束 |
[40:38] | …and Isaac is safe… | 等艾萨克安全了 |
[40:42] | I think… | 我觉得 |
[40:44] | we should get a divorce. | 我们应该离婚 |
[40:56] | That… that was your chance to disagree. | 这时候你应该不同意 |
[41:11] | I separated some of the child’s DNA | 我从克莱曼的血液里 |
[41:13] | from Clementine’s blood sample. | 分离出了婴儿的DNA |
[41:19] | This child… | 这个孩子 |
[41:22] | is not just a miracle. | 不只是个奇迹 |
[41:24] | It is our salvation. | 这是我们的救赎 |
[41:27] | It shares the same hormone as the new hybrids. | 它有跟新混种动物一样的荷尔蒙 |
[41:32] | It is the missing piece | 这是解决TX毒气不孕不育的 |
[41:34] | to solving the TX-sterility. | 消失的一环 |
[41:47] | Clementine and her child must survive | 克莱曼和她的孩子必须活下来 |
[41:50] | because if they die, | 如果他们死了 |
[41:53] | all of mankind dies with them. | 人类就跟他们一起灭绝了 |
[41:58] | Wake her up. | 叫醒她 |
[42:03] | Okay, sweetie. | 好了 亲爱的 |
[42:05] | You’re okay. | 你没事 |
[42:08] | There’s someone you should see. | 有个人你应该见见 |
[42:19] | Oh, my God, is that… | 天啊 那是… |
[42:24] | It’s a boy. | 是个男孩 |
[42:28] | He’s beautiful. | 他很漂亮 |
[42:34] | Tell The Gentlemen that bidding will begin at $80 million. | 告诉先生们 竞标起价为八千万 |