时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Previously on Finding Carter. | 《找寻自我》前情回顾 |
[00:10] | What, you never heard of a girl who came home | 你没听说一个女孩在被绑架 |
[00:11] | after being abducted 13 years ago? | 十三年后回家的消息吗 |
[00:14] | – Who’s that? – That is a blond-haired, blue-eyed piece of raw sewage. | -那是谁 -一坨金发碧眼的垃圾 |
[00:17] | – And I didn’t get your name? – Carter. | -我还不知道你叫什么呢 -卡特 |
[00:19] | Here we go. | 对上眼咯 |
[00:21] | You like him. | 你喜欢他 |
[00:22] | You’re smart, and you’re nice. Beautiful… | 你人聪明友善 而且又…漂亮 |
[00:26] | You can never have anything to do with him again | 以后不许再跟这个人来往 |
[00:28] | Do you understand me? | 懂我意思了吗 |
[00:31] | Do you understand me? | 你懂我意思了吗 |
[00:47] | Art. | 艺术 |
[00:49] | Looks like a real gallery opening. | 好像真的艺廊开业一样 |
[00:50] | Feels like I should be in library, studying for Latin, | 感觉我该去图书馆看拉丁语的 |
[00:53] | I’ll meet you after. | 结束后再见吧 |
[00:55] | Tay, come on, | 小泰 别这样 |
[00:56] | Bird has a really big piece in the show. | 波德有重要作品展出呢 |
[00:58] | Congratulate her for me. | 替我恭喜她 |
[00:59] | She told me she wanted you to be here. | 她说了想让你在这的 |
[01:01] | She wants everyone to be here. | 她恨不得谁都在这 |
[01:03] | Hey! You’re here! | 你来啦 |
[01:05] | – Hey, Carter’s here. – Carter! Great, you’re here. | -卡特来了 -卡特 太好了 |
[01:09] | – Why does it matter if I’m here? – We don’t know, | -我来怎么了 -不知道 |
[01:11] | Bird said nothing could happen until you got here. | 波德说只有你来我们才能知道 |
[01:13] | – Let’s get some food. – Yeah. | -我们去吃点东西吧 -走 |
[01:15] | Somebody is dying to meet you. | 有人等不及要见你了 |
[01:21] | So these people aren’t your friends? | 这些人 不是你朋友吗 |
[01:24] | No, I’m not really part of the artsy-fartsy crowd. | 不是 我不太跟搞艺术的玩 |
[01:28] | Oh… well, we didn’t really have | 我上的学校 |
[01:29] | one of those at the school I went to. | 还真没有这些人 |
[01:31] | It was– it was more gunsy-knivesy. | 都是街头混混 |
[01:34] | I’m not really part of any crowd. | 我什么团体的都不是 |
[01:37] | I’m not too fond of crowds myself. | 我自己不太喜欢混圈子 |
[01:39] | I feel like if you pick right, you know, | 如果你选对了目标 |
[01:41] | one is enough. | 自己也可以 |
[01:43] | You’re surprisingly quotable. | 你还挺有深度啊 |
[01:46] | I… I read a lot T-shirts. | 我…看文化衫上都这么说 |
[01:48] | This is Carter. | 这是卡特 |
[01:50] | Carter, this is my art teacher Ms. Freen. | 卡特 这是教我艺术的弗琳老师 |
[01:53] | Hello. | 你好 |
[01:55] | I think it’s time. Are you ready? | 是时候了 准备好了吗 |
[01:57] | I think so. | 是的 |
[01:59] | Everyone, if you’ll gather round, please. | 各位 请聚过来好吗 |
[02:04] | I want to congratulate all my wonderful artists. | 我想对各位杰出的艺术家表示祝贺 |
[02:09] | One of you chose to wait– to unveil her– | 有位选择稍后再揭幕自己的… |
[02:13] | well, I may be biased, | 这样可能有些偏心 |
[02:15] | but I really do think it is a masterpiece. Bird. | 但我的确认为这是幅杰作 有请波德 |
[02:20] | Thank you, Ms. Freen. | 谢谢 弗琳老师 |
[02:22] | Now, I don’t know about masterpiece. but– | 我不敢说是杰作 不过… |
[02:24] | it is a tribute to a very special friend of mine. | 这是向我的一位特殊好友致敬的作品 |
[02:27] | I know most of you probably known her story, | 我知道大家基本都了解她的故事 |
[02:30] | Carter Stevens. | 就是卡特·史蒂文斯 |
[02:34] | Carter, you’re a insprition to all of us, | 卡特 你是大家的榜样 |
[02:38] | but especially me. | 对我尤其如是 |
[02:40] | You didn’t know this, but… | 虽然你不知道 但是… |
[02:42] | you’re my Muse. | 你是我的缪斯 |
[02:53] | What the hell, Bird? | 这什么东西 波德 |
[02:58] | What, you don’t like it? | 什么 你不喜欢吗 |
[03:00] | No, I wouldn’t say I don’t like it, | 不 不是不喜欢 |
[03:01] | I’d say I hate it. | 是讨厌 |
[03:38] | You guys saw it. What did you think? | 你们看到了吗 怎么样 |
[03:40] | I liked it. | 我喜欢 |
[03:41] | Shut up, you did not. | 闭嘴吧 你才没 |
[03:43] | I did. | 我是喜欢 |
[03:44] | Kind of looks like half her face is rotting away | 看起来就像是她半张脸烂掉了 |
[03:47] | you wouldn’t put it in your kitchen. | 你不会想挂厨房里的 |
[03:49] | That sounds so cool. | 听起来好棒 |
[03:51] | Could we go by the high school after dinner? | 我们吃完饭…能去学校吗 |
[03:53] | I wanna see it. | 我想看看 |
[03:54] | Well, you can’t, ’cause I had someone take it down. | 看不到了 我让人拿下来了 |
[03:56] | Pretty much just snapped her fingers. | 打个响指 男生都争着来 |
[03:57] | Okay, you don’t understand because it wasn’t your face on the wall. | 你根本不懂 墙上画的又不是你的脸 |
[04:00] | Oh, poor you. Everyone knows who you are. | 真可怜 大家都认识你 |
[04:02] | They clap when they hear your name. | 听到你名字还鼓掌 |
[04:05] | You’re a “Muse.” | 还说你是灵感女神 |
[04:06] | And do you think I like that? | 你以为我喜欢这样吗 |
[04:08] | Do you really think I want that kind of attention? | 以为我想被这么关注吗 |
[04:10] | Well, I just don’t really think you’d like Invisible Land. | 我只是觉得你不是低调的那型 |
[04:13] | All right, you know what– | 知道吗 |
[04:14] | get back to me when the people you thought were your friends | 等你被你朋友当成事业的 |
[04:15] | start treating you like a career move. | 垫脚石之后再说这话吧 |
[04:19] | – Who wants to change the subject? – I do. | -谁想换个话题 -我想 |
[04:23] | You know, most people think that humans descended from apes. | 很多人都觉得人类是人猿进化来的 |
[04:26] | When, actually, we just share a common evolutionary ancestor. | 实际上 我们只是有着相同的进化祖先 |
[04:29] | So the African apes, like the chimpanzees | 所以非洲猿类 比如黑猩猩 |
[04:31] | and the bonobos and the gorillas, | 倭黑猩猩和大猩猩 |
[04:33] | they’re really just our cousins. | 只是我们的表亲 |
[04:35] | How cool is that? | 多神奇啊 |
[04:40] | You said change the subject. That’s one of my favorite subjects. | 你说换个话题的 这是我最喜欢的话题之一 |
[04:43] | That’s why I was offering it up. We can talk about it– | 所以我才提出来 我们可以聊这个 |
[04:45] | We could talk about that. Or we could | 是可以聊 或者 |
[04:46] | talk about you two getting a car. | 聊聊给你们买辆车 |
[04:50] | – What? – Um… yes? | -什么 -好啊 |
[04:53] | – Are you serious? – That’s awesome… | -真的吗 -这太好了 |
[04:54] | I can’t compete with that. | 我可比不过这个 |
[04:55] | That’s great– we’ll just look into it | 是很好 我们会看的 |
[04:57] | to see how we can make that happen. | 想想办法怎么买 |
[04:58] | Ah, it’ll be used. Nothing fancy. | 二手车 不会太好 |
[05:00] | No, it doesn’t have to be fancy! Oh my god! | 不用 不用太好的 天呐 |
[05:02] | You can start with this. | 先看看这个吧 |
[05:04] | Give me a page. | 给我一页 |
[05:06] | Okay, we’ll circle the ones that we like. | 我们把喜欢的那辆画下来 |
[05:09] | Ah, it’s great to see those two getting along like that, isn’t it? | 看到她们这么合得来真好 对不对 |
[05:12] | Oh, I’m sorry, you care about what I think? | 抱歉 你还在乎我怎么想啊 |
[05:15] | Because it doesn’t feel like you do. | 我可感觉你不在乎 |
[05:19] | If I’m not back in two days, send a search party. | 如果两天了我还没回来 派人收尸去 |
[05:26] | That’s a strange thing to say in this house. | 在家这么说好奇怪 |
[05:29] | Strange… | 是奇怪 |
[05:30] | yet typical. | 不过也猜得到 |
[05:33] | I’m looking for ways to help them bond. | 我是想让她们亲一点 |
[05:35] | Carter’s been home a little while. | 卡特已经回来一段时间了 |
[05:37] | They still seem like strangers. | 她们还是像陌生人 |
[05:39] | I… thought if they had to share a car– | 我觉得 如果她们能共用一辆车 |
[05:40] | It’s a great idea… I agree with you. | 的确是好主意 我同意 |
[05:42] | But we can’t make it happen right now. | 但现在没法实现 |
[05:44] | Lizzy, I’m talking about a clunker. | 丽兹 就买辆老爷车而已 |
[05:46] | We can’t even afford the cars we already have. | 现在家里的车都快供不起了 |
[05:49] | As it happens, I’m expecting a rather large paycheck. | 正好 我会收到一笔挺大额的报酬 |
[05:53] | What? Great! | 什么 太好了 |
[05:54] | Why don’t you tell me these things? | 你怎么不告诉我 |
[05:56] | I don’t even know what you’re working on. | 我都不知道你在忙什么 |
[05:57] | That’s my process. | 我就是这样 |
[05:58] | Too many things have fallen though. | 事情太多了 |
[06:00] | I don’t like to talk about something unless it’s real. | 成真之前我不想多讨论 |
[06:02] | And… this check is real? | 这笔钱…是真的吗 |
[06:05] | This check is real. | 是真的 |
[06:07] | When’s it coming in? | 什么时候拿到 |
[06:08] | Soon, very soon. | 很快了 |
[06:10] | But the point is, you don’t have to get bent out of shape | 但重点是 你不用对给女儿们 |
[06:12] | at the idea of buying the girls a used car. | 买二手车这事大发雷霆了 |
[06:15] | I definitely will feel better | 如果有钱进账 |
[06:16] | if we have some more money coming in. | 我的心情肯定会好得多 |
[06:18] | Oh, you’ll feel better. A lot better. | 会好的 不能再好 |
[06:19] | A whole new level of better. | 好到飞起来 |
[06:21] | Okay, stop taunting me. | 好吧 别嘲笑我了 |
[06:22] | Why can’t you just tell me? | 你为什么不直说 |
[06:24] | ‘Cause it’s so much fun to taunt you. | 因为嘲笑你很好玩啊 |
[06:39] | I bet you she came back in the middle of the night | 我打赌她肯定半夜回来 |
[06:40] | and put it back up. | 把画又挂上去了 |
[06:42] | No, she wouldn’t dare. | 不会 她敢 |
[06:44] | See? Told ya. | 看 我说了吧 |
[07:06] | You were saying? | 你说什么来着 |
[07:20] | Carter… Carter, stop! | 卡特 卡特 停下 |
[07:23] | You have to go to class. | 要上课了 |
[07:24] | This is gonna take all day. | 你这样得撕一天 |
[07:27] | Possibly longer. | 可能不止 |
[07:29] | It’s like this on every floor. | 每层楼都是这样 |
[07:31] | You haven’t seen the gym. | 你还没看到体育馆呢 |
[07:37] | I don’t get it. | 我不懂了 |
[07:39] | Why would she even paint something so horrible | 一开始她为什么就要画这么 |
[07:41] | in the first place? | 吓人的东西 |
[07:43] | And now this? | 现在又这样 |
[07:47] | I thought she was my friend. | 我以为她是我朋友 |
[07:50] | Hey, you guys go. | 你们上课去吧 |
[07:52] | I’ll help her. | 我来帮她 |
[07:54] | Thank you, Gabe. | 谢谢你 加布 |
[07:56] | You’ll never get this done at the rate you’re going. | 按你这速度永远也撕不完 |
[08:10] | No problemo. | 不客气 |
[08:11] | Give me something hard to do. | 给我点有难度的好吗 |
[08:22] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[08:24] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[08:27] | Okay, okay, I can fix this. | 好吧 我有办法的 |
[08:30] | Max? | 麦克斯 |
[08:34] | Are you doing our laundry? | 你是在帮我们洗衣服吗 |
[08:37] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:39] | I wanted to show you guys how much I appreciate… everything. | 我想让你们知道 我很感激这一切 |
[08:43] | You know, letting me stay here and… | 让我住家里 还有… |
[08:45] | That is so sweet. | 真是好孩子 |
[08:47] | So– so keep that in mind when you– | 你记住这句话哦 不要… |
[08:55] | This happened how? | 这怎么搞的 |
[08:57] | Forgot to check all my pockets. | 我忘了检查我口袋了 |
[09:00] | Some candy that was– | 里面有糖和… |
[09:01] | that’s just chocolate. | 就是巧克力而已 |
[09:03] | I just– I– | 我… |
[09:04] | Well, you know what? I can just redo ’em. | 我可以重洗一遍的 |
[09:06] | No, no, no. No, no. Thank you. | 不不不 谢谢 |
[09:08] | It’s just– it’s better off | 你最好… |
[09:09] | if you just stay away from the washing machine altogether. | 还是别靠近洗衣机了 |
[09:14] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[09:17] | It’s okay, I know your heart was in the right place. | 没关系 我知道你是好心 |
[09:19] | Yeah, I’m… | 是 我… |
[09:22] | I’m probably not. | 我不是吧 |
[09:29] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[09:31] | Just clearly not the ideal house guest, | 我很明显不是理想的房客 |
[09:34] | and I think this is a sign it’s time for me to go. | 我觉得这是暗示我该走了 |
[09:38] | Well, Max, I really liked having you here. | 麦克斯 我真的很喜欢你住家里 |
[09:41] | I mean, the last five minutes haven’t been great, | 虽然刚才五分钟不太愉快 |
[09:43] | but the– most of the time… | 但…大多数时候 |
[09:45] | I’ve gotten totally spoiled by Taylor’s cooking. | 泰勒做的菜把我都喂刁了 |
[09:49] | And Grant… | 还有格兰特 |
[09:50] | he’s like my best friend now. | 就像我最好的朋友 |
[09:53] | But I think… | 但我觉得 |
[09:55] | you can stop worrying about Carter. | 你不用担心卡特了 |
[09:57] | I mean, she has friends here, she has family. | 她在这有朋友 有家人 |
[10:02] | Does she know that? | 她知道吗 |
[10:04] | Not yet. | 还不知道 |
[10:06] | But she’ll figure it out. | 但会想明白的 |
[10:11] | I’m really gonna miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[10:14] | Are you, though? | 这样你也会吗 |
[10:16] | No. | 不 |
[10:20] | Yes. | 当然 |
[10:27] | Well, that was tough. | 累死了 |
[10:29] | But I think we got ’em all. | 但我想应该没了 |
[10:30] | – Hey… – Yeah? | -等下 -怎么了 |
[10:33] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[10:34] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[10:48] | You’re welcome. | 别客气 |
[11:03] | Oh, my… | 我勒个… |
[11:08] | Bird! Did you see where she went? | 看见波德去哪了吗 |
[11:11] | – Bird! – Oh, for… | -波德 -天… |
[11:13] | Excuse me… | 请问… |
[11:15] | Did you see where she went, the girl who put these up? | 你看到贴这些东西的女孩去哪了吗 |
[11:17] | You can’t just leave them up here. | 你不会就让它们贴着 |
[11:18] | You’re gonna take them down, right? | 你还要撕下来的 对吗 |
[11:20] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[11:23] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[11:24] | Did the world stop revolving around you for one second? | 世界有哪一秒不围着你转吗 |
[11:29] | Bird, I thought you were my friend. | 波德 我以为我们是朋友 |
[11:31] | I just spent six hours… | 我花了六个小时… |
[11:32] | I thought you were mine! | 我也以为你是 |
[11:34] | – And nothing? – I got a kiss. | -没点回报吗 -她吻我了 |
[11:36] | A kiss? She kissed you when she wasn’t high? | 吻 她没嗑嗨也吻了你吗 |
[11:38] | You’re out of the friend zone. | 你已经不算朋友了 |
[11:40] | You’re moving the ball down the field. | 要正式上位咯 |
[11:42] | No, it was a kiss, but it wasn’t a kiss. | 不 不是你想的那种吻 |
[11:46] | You know what I mean? | 你明白吗 |
[11:47] | Actually, no. | 说实话 不明白 |
[11:48] | Stop ripping them! | 别撕了 |
[11:50] | I’ll do it. | 我自己来撕 |
[11:51] | – Stop! – Get off! | -住手 -滚开 |
[11:52] | No, get off of me, you bully, you! | 你才滚开 你个贱人 |
[11:56] | – Let me explain myself! – It’s humiliating! | -让我解释下 -还不丢脸吗 |
[11:58] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[12:03] | – It’s humiliating!! – You guys, stop! | -我还不够丢脸吗 -别吵了 |
[12:04] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[12:05] | Do you even know what that means? | 你知道那是什么意思吗 |
[12:07] | Bird! | 波德 |
[12:08] | All I wanted was a nice little student art exhibit. | 我只希望开个小型学生艺术展 |
[12:12] | You girls are not the show. | 主角可不是你们 |
[12:15] | Stop making it about you. | 别在这抓马了 |
[12:18] | And… get this place cleaned up. | 把这收拾干净 |
[12:21] | Your work here is done. | 你的工作结束了 |
[12:23] | – Okay. – You two, go home. | -好的 -你俩回家去 |
[12:25] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:42] | I spent six hours taking these down. | 我撕了六个小时 |
[12:44] | Don’t bitch at me. | 别跟我抱怨 |
[12:47] | I was here all night putting them up. | 我贴了一个晚上 |
[12:54] | Yeah, I’d be mad at me, too. | 对 我也会生自己气的 |
[13:00] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[13:05] | I can’t stand up in these heels. | 我穿着高跟鞋站不起来 |
[13:20] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[13:44] | Yeah, I can see why you hate this picture. | 我明白你为什么讨厌这画 |
[13:48] | I wouldn’t like it, either, if that were my face. | 如果上面是我的脸 我也不会喜欢的 |
[13:52] | No, you know what? | 不 你知道吗 |
[13:54] | I finally forgot it was my face, | 我终于忘记这是我的脸了 |
[13:55] | and I realized it’s… | 然后发现这是… |
[13:58] | it’s actually a very cool picture. | 一副很棒的作品 |
[14:02] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:05] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[14:12] | This isn’t good-bye, though. | 其实这也不算分别 |
[14:14] | Well, heh, I mean, you’re only two hours away. | 就两个小时的车程 |
[14:16] | You can visit us all the time. | 你可以随时来看我们 |
[14:18] | Yeah… dude, count on it, man. | 兄弟 放心吧 |
[14:20] | Like a brother now. | 我们现在就像兄弟一样 |
[14:23] | I know, and I’m like your sister. | 我就像你的妹妹 |
[14:27] | No… | 不… |
[14:30] | That’s not what you were gonna say? | 这不是你想说的吗 |
[14:33] | No, but… um,come close call. | 不 但…差不多 |
[14:36] | If you think of me like a brother, we can– | 如果你觉得我像个兄长 我们可以… |
[14:37] | No! No, no, no, no. I don’t. | 不不 我没有 |
[14:40] | Not at all. | 完全没这个意思 |
[14:41] | I do. | 我觉得是 |
[14:42] | I think you’re sort of hurting his feelings, Taylor. | 你这么说太伤人了 泰勒 |
[14:44] | No, no, dude, dude, don’t worry about it. | 不不 没事儿的 |
[14:46] | She’s not. | 她没有 |
[14:50] | What were you gonna say? | 那你想说什么 |
[14:53] | Just that, uh… | 就是… |
[14:55] | you kinda… sneaked up on me. | 你可以悄悄来找我 |
[14:59] | And, uh… | 还有… |
[15:02] | Yeah, that… | 就是… |
[15:04] | Come back. | 回来看看 |
[15:07] | I will. | 我会的 |
[15:09] | Soon. | 别太久哦 |
[15:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:15] | Bye. | 再见 |
[15:16] | Bye. | 再见 |
[15:19] | Bye. | 再见 |
[15:20] | Bye. | 再见 |
[15:24] | Why are we all talking in this weird voice? | 我们干嘛要这样怪腔怪调的 |
[15:35] | Hey, Carter, it’s me. | 卡特 是我 |
[15:37] | Sorry, I couldn’t stick around to say good-bye, | 抱歉 我没法留下来跟你说再见 |
[15:39] | but you know I suck at good-byes. | 你知道的我很讨厌分别 |
[15:41] | But, uh, but this isn’t good-bye, | 但…这也不算分别 |
[15:42] | ’cause I’ll see you soon. | 我们很快会见面的 |
[15:44] | So, um… anyway, hey, never change. All right? | 所以 不管怎样 不要改变自己 好吗 |
[15:49] | Bye. | 再见 |
[16:01] | Please move. | 让开好吗 |
[16:02] | It’s you, isn’t it? | 是你 对吧 |
[16:03] | You’re blocking my door. I have to go. | 你挡住我车门了 我要走了 |
[16:04] | Lori, I know it’s you. | 洛莉 我知道是你 |
[16:14] | Hi, Max. | 你好 麦克斯 |
[16:24] | My disguise du jour. | 我最近这么伪装的 |
[16:26] | Obviously, not a very good one. | 不过显然失败了 |
[16:27] | Just… really sick of wearing wigs. | 我只是受够了戴假发 |
[16:30] | Isn’t it dangerous for you to be here? | 你来这里不是很危险吗 |
[16:33] | It’s dangerous for me to be anywhere. | 我在哪都很危险 |
[16:35] | At least here, I could see her. | 至少在这里 我还能看到她 |
[16:37] | How is she? | 她怎么样 |
[16:39] | She’s Carter. | 她可是卡特 |
[16:42] | You know, she is who she wants to be | 向来我行我素 敢想敢做 |
[16:43] | whenever she wants to be it. | 不论何时何地 |
[16:46] | You know what I mean? | 你知道我意思吗 |
[16:47] | I do. | 我懂 |
[16:51] | The thing I’m most proud of in this world | 我这一辈子最自豪的事 |
[16:53] | is being her mother. | 就是当了她的妈妈 |
[16:56] | I miss being her mother. | 我很怀念那些日子 |
[17:01] | She refuses to call Elizabeth that. | 她不愿叫伊丽莎白妈妈 |
[17:07] | I bet that drives Elizabeth insane. | 伊丽莎白一定很生气 |
[17:10] | Nah, she– she gets it. | 不会 她明白 |
[17:11] | She just wants Carter to be happy. | 她只希望卡特过得开心 |
[17:15] | She let her keep that name, | 她允许卡特继续叫这个 |
[17:16] | even though it’s not her real one. | 虽然这不是她真名 |
[17:18] | Yes, it is. | 就是真名 |
[17:20] | Although she will have to change it | 不过 如果我们重新一起生活 |
[17:22] | when we’re back together. | 她可能得换个名字 |
[17:25] | What, you mean you’re getting back together? | 你们要重新一起生活吗 |
[17:28] | Of course, Max– what did you think? | 当然啊 麦克斯 不然呢 |
[17:30] | You mean– but when? | 可是 什么时候 |
[17:32] | I mean, how are– how are you gonna do it? | 你要怎么跟她重新一起生活 |
[17:33] | I’m– I’m working on it. | 我还在努力 |
[17:35] | I-I– It’s taken longer than I wanted. | 这件事比我想得要困难 |
[17:36] | I couldn’t believe the red tape to get a new identity. | 想弄个新身份怎么这么麻烦 |
[17:40] | Fingers crossed, | 顺利的话 |
[17:40] | I’ll have everything set in the next two weeks, | 两周之后我就能搞定 |
[17:42] | and she can leave all of this behind, | 她就可以忘掉这一切 |
[17:43] | like the nightmare I’m sure it’s been. | 忘掉这一场噩梦 |
[17:46] | But she can’t know any of this… okay? | 不过先不要告诉她 好吗 |
[17:48] | Including that you saw me. | 包括你见到我的事 |
[17:49] | Not until everything’s ready. | 等到一切就绪再说 |
[17:52] | Promise me. | 向我保证 |
[17:53] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[17:56] | Listen, you gotta be more careful. | 不过 你得小心点 |
[17:59] | I mean, if I can run into you, | 如果我能撞见你 |
[18:00] | that means anybody can– that’s including Carter. | 那谁都有可能 包括卡特 |
[18:04] | Yeah, well… | 这个… |
[18:05] | Max, you didn’t exactly run into me. | 麦克斯 你并不是”撞见”了我 |
[18:07] | I kind of… followed you. | 是我跟踪了你 |
[18:11] | From where? | 从哪里 |
[18:14] | From the house? | 从他们家吗 |
[18:17] | Lori, you were right outside their house? | 洛莉 你居然敢去他们家门外吗 |
[18:18] | I know I’m pushing it, it’s just… | 我知道这样太冒险了 |
[18:21] | every day is harder. | 可是我太想她 |
[18:24] | You think it’s gonna get easier, | 我以为慢慢就会习惯 |
[18:25] | but it doesn’t. | 但是没有 |
[18:26] | And if it’s like this for me, | 如果我这么难受 |
[18:27] | what must it be like for her, I ju– | 她一定也很痛苦 我… |
[18:30] | I can’t stand the thought of her suffering. | 我无法想象她痛苦的样子 |
[18:35] | I wouldn’t… | 她其实 |
[18:37] | I wouldn’t say she’s suffering. | 并没有那么痛苦 |
[18:39] | It’s okay, Max. | 没事的 麦克斯 |
[18:42] | All that matters… | 最重要的是 |
[18:44] | is that this is almost over. | 这些就要结束了 |
[19:08] | Doesn’t look like anyone even lives here. | 这看起来就像没人住一样 |
[19:10] | Ah, that’s the look my parents are going for. | 我爸妈就要这效果 |
[19:12] | Tasteful abandonment. | 废弃之美 |
[19:14] | So they’re not here? | 所以他们不在吗 |
[19:15] | Ah, let me check. | 我看看 |
[19:18] | Ah, money in an envelope usually means | 信封里放了钱 说明 |
[19:20] | they’re out of town, and… | 他们出城了 而且… |
[19:26] | judging by the amount, looks like | 看这钱的数额 |
[19:27] | they’re gonna be gone for a while. | 他们似乎要走很久 |
[19:32] | Um, do you want to order something? | 要不要叫点什么来吃 |
[19:34] | Sure. | 好 |
[19:36] | At my house, this qualifies as a cookbook. | 在我家 这就相当于菜谱 |
[19:39] | Okay, we have Chinese… | 有中国菜 |
[19:42] | American… Italian… | 美国菜 意大利菜 |
[19:45] | Don’t you get lonely? | 你不会觉得孤独吗 |
[19:46] | Lonely? | 孤独吗 |
[19:48] | Well, I have my two best friends. | 我有两个最好的朋友 |
[19:51] | Vodka… and fudge. | 伏特加和软糖 |
[19:55] | Okay, you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[19:56] | We’re going to my place. | 去我家吧 |
[19:58] | Bye, guys. | 再见两位 |
[20:00] | I’ll see you later. | 我们回头见 |
[20:02] | Okay, let’s go. | 走吧 |
[20:12] | Grant, disgusting! | 格兰特 太恶心了 |
[20:14] | Now nobody can eat that cheese but you. | 这下除了你 谁都不能吃那些芝士了 |
[20:15] | That was the plan, Stan. | 正合我意 |
[20:17] | I’ll grate some more. | 我再多磨点 |
[20:19] | Hi. | 你好 |
[20:22] | Hi! | 你好 |
[20:23] | Uh, is it okay if Bird stays for dinner? | 波德可以在我们家一起吃晚餐吗 |
[20:24] | – Sure… – Yeah, there’s plenty. | -当然可以 -我做了很多 |
[20:26] | Hello again. | 你好 |
[20:27] | Now, you’re the one that painted | 你就是画了卡特的 |
[20:28] | that picture of Carter, right? | 那个人对吧 |
[20:30] | Yeah. | 对 |
[20:31] | Oh, that was you? | 就是你吗 |
[20:32] | Oh, that was so cool. | 简直太帅了 |
[20:34] | Can you paint a picture of me with my face rotting off? | 能帮我画一张脸部腐烂的画吗 |
[20:36] | I’d love that so much. | 我简直太喜欢了 |
[20:37] | Oh, my first commission. | 第一个顾客来了 |
[20:39] | Hey, thanks for coming to the show, by the way. | 对了 谢谢你来看展览 |
[20:41] | I didn’t even think you knew I was there. | 我还以为你不知道我去了呢 |
[20:43] | Oh, I knew, I just didn’t want to intrude | 当然知道 我只是不想打扰 |
[20:45] | with you and J-May. | 你和囧妹儿 |
[20:46] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[20:47] | J-May? “John Mayer”? | 囧妹儿 约翰·梅尔 |
[20:49] | Don’t you think Max looks exactly like John Mayer? | 你们不觉得麦克斯跟约翰·梅尔很像吗 |
[20:52] | Good for you, girl. He is super-fine. | 不错啊 他超棒的 |
[20:54] | Did something happen with you and Max? | 你跟麦克斯是不是有情况 |
[20:56] | What’s going on with you and Max? | 你和麦克斯之间有什么情况 |
[20:57] | No, nothing, stop! | 什么都没有 别说了 |
[20:59] | I liked it better when he thought I didn’t exist. | 我更喜欢让他当我不存在 |
[21:02] | Oh… mm. This looks good. | 这个看起来不错 |
[21:05] | Okay… everyone’s responsible for their own cheese. | 好吧 你们自己磨奶酪好了 |
[21:09] | Can we eat? I’m starving. | 能开饭吗 我快饿死了 |
[21:10] | No, we have to wait for your father. | 不行 我们得等你爸爸一起吃 |
[21:12] | – No need! – Where have you been? | -不用了 -你去哪里了 |
[21:13] | I have been dealing with a transportation issue. | 我去处理交通问题了 |
[21:17] | No… | 不会吧 |
[21:19] | Tay… | 小泰 |
[21:20] | – No! – No! | -不会吧 -不会吧 |
[21:22] | – Yes? – Okay. | -真的吗 -好吧 |
[21:23] | – Are you serious? – Let’s go see! | -你是认真的吗 -我们去看看 |
[21:25] | – I call shotgun. – No way, let’s go see! | -我坐副驾驶 -想得美 快去看看 |
[21:27] | – Come on. – Oh, my God, this is… | -快点 -天呐 真是… |
[21:29] | You’re very lucky. | 你真幸运 |
[21:31] | You have a great family. | 你们一家人真棒 |
[21:32] | Yeah, well, you came on a good night. | 那是你来对时候了 |
[21:37] | So does this mean that you got that check? | 这是不是意味着你拿到那钱了 |
[21:39] | Uh, not yet. | 还没有 |
[21:40] | – David… – But soon. | -大卫 -但是快了 |
[21:42] | – Define soon. – Soon is… soon. | -什么叫”快了” -快了就是快了 |
[21:47] | Unless “soon” means “now,” | 除非”快了”的意思是”现在” |
[21:49] | we have a problem. | 否则我们就有麻烦了 |
[21:52] | This is our bank balance. | 这是我们的账户支出情况 |
[21:53] | Come, take a look. | 你来看看 |
[21:56] | You see this number? | 看到这个数字了吗 |
[21:59] | Is that enough to pay for the car | 这些钱够买你刚刚 |
[22:00] | that you brought home tonight? | 开回来的那辆车吗 |
[22:04] | – No. – Okay… | -不够 -那好 |
[22:06] | So then, now… | 那现在… |
[22:07] | this number no longer exists. | 这笔钱不存在了 |
[22:09] | Now, I can’t pay for our mortgage or electric bill, | 我们的房贷 电费 信用卡费 水费 |
[22:13] | credit card bill, water bill. | 都没钱付了 |
[22:14] | So do you see how “soon” doesn’t really help us now? | 所以你明白”快了”对我们一点帮助都没有了吧 |
[22:19] | You don’t have to be sarcastic. | 你不用这样冷嘲热讽 |
[22:20] | I don’t know what I have to be | 我不知道要怎么样 |
[22:23] | to get you to understand that we can’t afford this car. | 才能让你明白我们买不起这辆车 |
[22:27] | You have to return it. | 你必须退回去 |
[22:29] | I can’t, it’s used. | 不行 本来就是二手 |
[22:30] | I’d get pennies on the dollar. | 卖不到几个钱 |
[22:31] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[22:34] | But if you could just trust me… | 但是你能相信我 |
[22:37] | that things are gonna be fine. | 相信一切都会好吗 |
[22:38] | Can you do that? | 行吗 |
[22:45] | – So here we are again. – No. | -我们又到这一步了吗 -不是 |
[22:47] | You said that I would never have to make this call. | 你说我永远都不用打这个电话了 |
[22:48] | – You don’t have to. – And I won’t. | -不用打 -我不会打的 |
[22:51] | I won’t, David. | 我不打 大卫 |
[22:52] | Just give me something, anything. | 那就告诉我 随便什么 |
[22:53] | Just tell me what you’re working on, | 你告诉我你现在在忙什么 |
[22:55] | and I won’t ask another thing from you. | 我绝对不再有其它要求 |
[22:57] | What are you writing? | 你在写什么 |
[23:05] | It hurts that you don’t believe in me. | 你不相信我让我很受伤 |
[23:08] | Well, David… | 大卫 |
[23:09] | it hurts you think that belongs | 你觉得让你受伤 |
[23:12] | on top of the list of things that hurt. | 比什么都重要 让我很受伤 |
[23:29] | Hey, Mom… it’s me. | 妈妈 是我 |
[23:38] | So, have you, uh, remembered anything else? | 话说你还记得其他的事吗 |
[23:42] | Besides me, your old Pop-Pop? | 除了记得我这个”阿公”之外 |
[23:46] | No, not really. | 不怎么记得了 |
[23:47] | Guess I’m kind of starting over. | 我正在重新来过 |
[23:49] | She’s doing very well. | 她做得很好 |
[23:50] | She’s making all these new friends, | 她交了很多新朋友 |
[23:51] | and she’s very much the social butterfly. | 社交能力特别强 |
[23:54] | Good! | 不错嘛 |
[23:56] | I’m glad to hear that. | 这样很好 |
[23:57] | This one always has her nose in a book. | 这个总是两耳不闻窗外事 |
[24:00] | You’re only young once, you know. | 人只年轻一次哦 |
[24:01] | Unless they’re like you… | 除非她们跟你一样 |
[24:03] | who’s forever young. | 永远年轻 |
[24:05] | Oh, please, Buddy. | 别这么说 巴迪 |
[24:08] | You know, I’m gonna give you the name of my dermatologist. | 我要告诉你我皮肤科医生的名字 |
[24:11] | Mom, I have a dermatologist. | 妈 我有自己的皮肤科医生 |
[24:12] | Ah… oh… | 这样啊 |
[24:14] | wouldn’t have known. | 真没看出来 |
[24:17] | Well, I’m, uh… | 我… |
[24:19] | sorry that David couldn’t join us today. | 很遗憾大卫今天没能一起来 |
[24:22] | He probably could. | 估计他能 |
[24:23] | Just afraid to show his face. | 只是不敢露面 |
[24:24] | – Mom, please. – Sorry, kids. | -妈妈 拜托 -抱歉 孩子们 |
[24:26] | Sometimes, I’m so used to speaking my mind, | 有的时候我太习惯于想什么说什么 |
[24:28] | I forget I’m supposed to be polite. | 忘了应该讲礼貌 |
[24:31] | There is a lot to be said, though, | 关于自由表达思想 |
[24:32] | for being free to speak your mind. | 我有很多要说的 |
[24:36] | Dad, the kids probably would love a golf cart ride. | 爸爸 或许孩子们想乘高尔夫球车溜一圈 |
[24:40] | Yeah, that sounds fun. | 是啊 听起来很有趣 |
[24:42] | Well, let’s do it. | 我们走吧 |
[24:45] | Wow, never thought I’d see the day | 从没想过有一天 |
[24:46] | I felt sorry for Elizabeth. | 我会同情伊丽莎白 |
[24:48] | If you really want to make Grandma happy, | 如果你真的想让外婆高兴 |
[24:50] | call her “Gammy.” | 叫她”阿嬷” |
[24:53] | Well, listen, thanks for lunch, Gammy. | 谢谢你请我们吃午餐 阿嬷 |
[24:55] | “Gammy”? | “阿嬷” |
[24:59] | – She called me Gammy! – I heard. | -她叫我阿嬷 -我听到了 |
[25:02] | That was your baby name for me– Gammy! | 这是你小时候叫我的名字 阿嬷 |
[25:04] | You remembered Gammy! | 你还记得阿嬷 |
[25:06] | Gammy and Pop-Pop. | 阿嬷和阿公 |
[25:07] | Oh, this is my moment, okay? | 这是我的时刻 好吗 |
[25:09] | You had yours. Let me have mine. | 你享受过了 让我享受我的 |
[25:11] | All right, let’s let Gammy have her moment. | 好了 让阿嬷享受她的时刻吧 |
[25:18] | Mom, that’s so sweet. | 妈妈 这真是太甜蜜了 |
[25:19] | I am so glad that we came to see you today. | 我很高兴我们今天来见你 |
[25:21] | Oh, me, too. Me, too. | 我也是 我也是 |
[25:23] | My head is so dizzy, I forgot what we were gonna talk about. | 我的头很晕 我忘了我们要谈什么了 |
[25:29] | David and I thought that the– the girls should have a car. | 我和大卫觉得 姑娘们应该有辆车 |
[25:33] | Oh, absolutely. Absolutely. | 当然 当然 |
[25:34] | Nothing fancy. Something used. | 不用什么好车 二手的就行 |
[25:36] | Oh, don’t be ridiculous. | 别搞笑了 |
[25:37] | They’re gonna want something… | 她们会想要辆… |
[25:39] | kicky and fun. | 酷炫有趣的车 |
[25:40] | You know, I’ll put the money in your account, | 我把钱打到你账户 |
[25:42] | but you let them pick it out. | 但你让她们自己去选车 |
[25:45] | That’s very generous, Mom. Thank you. | 真是太慷慨了 妈妈 谢谢 |
[25:48] | And tell ’em it’s from Gammy. | 告诉她们是阿嬷给的 |
[25:59] | Come in. | 请进 |
[26:00] | I just wanted to let you know that it’s done. | 我只是想告诉你搞定了 |
[26:02] | I even got us a little breathing room. | 还有些富余 |
[26:05] | She’s sending us money for a new car. | 她给了我们够买新车的钱 |
[26:07] | But if she ever asks, I’ll just tell her | 但如果她问起来 我就告诉她 |
[26:09] | that the girls preferred a car | 姑娘们想要一辆 |
[26:10] | they didn’t have to worry about if it got dinged. | 不用担心会弄坏的车 |
[26:14] | Well, you’ll be able to pay them back soon. | 你很快就能还他们钱了 |
[26:16] | Please… I’m sorry. | 拜托… 我很抱歉 |
[26:18] | I just need you to stop saying the word “soon.” | 我只是希望你别再说”快了” |
[26:24] | Lizzy, I can see I’m pushing buttons here. | 丽兹 我知道我惹你生气了 |
[26:27] | I’m not trying to. | 我不是有意的 |
[26:29] | I’m hyper-aware | 我很清楚 |
[26:30] | that I’ve not been pulling my weight around here. | 我没有做好分内的事 |
[26:32] | Not for a long time. | 很久都没做好了 |
[26:33] | I’ve never brought that up. | 我从没这么说过 |
[26:34] | No, I appreciate that. I do. | 你没有 我很感谢 真的 |
[26:35] | But I’ve been working hard, very hard. | 但我一直在努力工作 非常努力 |
[26:37] | Things have fallen through. | 事情不尽如人意 |
[26:40] | I’ve lost confidence in myself, and I know… | 我对自己失去了信心 我知道… |
[26:44] | I know I became less appealing to you. | 我对你没有那么有吸引力了 |
[26:47] | – David… – I want to make it up to you. | -大卫 -我想要补偿你 |
[26:49] | It’s all I’ve been thinking about. | 我满脑子都在想这个 |
[26:50] | And I’m about to, very close. | 我会的 马上就会了 |
[26:53] | Buying the car, that’s what that was about. | 买那辆车 就是为了这个 |
[26:54] | I was feeling good about myself again. | 我又对自己感觉良好了 |
[26:57] | More than anything, I was hoping that that would… | 但更重要的 我希望这能… |
[27:01] | help how you feel about me. | 让你改变对我的感觉 |
[27:07] | I’m happy that you feel good about yourself. | 我很高兴你对自己感觉良好 |
[27:12] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[27:15] | the way you talk about me, | 你谈论我的方式 |
[27:18] | it doesn’t sound like I’m your wife. | 感觉我不是你妻子 |
[27:21] | It sounds like I’m your accountant. | 而像是你的会计 |
[27:27] | Okay, well, I, um… | 好吧 我… |
[27:29] | I’m gonna go to work for a little bit, | 我要去工作一会儿 |
[27:31] | clean up some paperwork. | 处理一些文书 |
[27:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:38] | I’ll see you when you get home. | 等你回家再见 |
[27:45] | – Yeah. You got it. – You got it. | -知道了吗 -知道了 |
[27:47] | Thanks, man. | 谢谢 伙计 |
[27:55] | You’re not supposed to be here. | 你不该在这儿的 |
[27:56] | Paperwork. | 弄文书呢 |
[28:00] | Seems like you want to be alone. | 你似乎不想被打扰 |
[28:02] | I do, thanks. | 是的 谢谢 |
[28:06] | You know, I just want to say… | 我只是想说… |
[28:08] | before anything, | 在所有事之前 |
[28:11] | we were friends. | 我们曾是朋友 |
[28:13] | You talked to me. | 你跟我聊天 |
[28:16] | You still can. | 现在依然可以 |
[28:25] | No, no, no. I can’t, I can’t. I can’t do this. | 不 我不能…不能这么做 |
[28:28] | Not unless you tell me it’s over with David. | 除非你说你和大卫结束了 |
[28:30] | It is. | 结束了 |
[28:32] | Kyle… | 凯尔 |
[28:34] | I swear to you. | 我向你发誓 |
[28:37] | It’s over with David. | 我和大卫结束了 |
[28:41] | Completely over. | 彻底结束了 |
[28:59] | Can I see? | 我能看看吗 |
[29:00] | Nope. When it’s finished. | 不行 等我画完 |
[29:04] | Are you drawing my whole face this time? | 你这次是要画我整张脸吗 |
[29:06] | Yeah, that’s the only thing I’m gonna be doing from now on. | 没错 我以后只会这样 |
[29:08] | Whole faces. | 画整脸 |
[29:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:11] | Guys, dinnertime! | 该吃晚饭了 |
[29:16] | Can I use your bathroom? | 我能用下你的卫生间吗 |
[29:18] | Uh, we’ll be right down. | 我们马上就下去 |
[29:54] | Who is this? | 这是谁 |
[29:55] | Did I say you could look at this? | 我说你能看这个了吗 |
[29:58] | No, but I did. | 没有 但我看了 |
[29:59] | And now I’m kind of scared. | 而我现在有点害怕 |
[30:00] | What’s on his face? | 他脸怎么了 |
[30:03] | Hey, you guys, we’re all waiting! | 我们都在等你们俩呢 |
[30:06] | Coming! | 来了 |
[30:18] | Everyone, I helped Taylor make the sauce. | 各位 我帮泰勒做的酱汁 |
[30:21] | It’s Penne ala Vodka. | 这是伏特加通心粉 |
[30:23] | – She brought the vodka. – Obviously. | -伏特加是她带来的 -显而易见 |
[30:25] | It’s really good. | 很好吃 |
[30:26] | Is your family not joining us? | 你家人不回来吃吗 |
[30:28] | Both my parents are at work, | 我父母都在工作 |
[30:29] | and Grant’s holed up in his room, | 格兰特窝在他房里 |
[30:31] | binge-watching “Lost.” | 狂看《迷失》 |
[30:32] | Oh, do that kid a favor. | 帮那孩子个忙吧 |
[30:33] | Just go in there and say, “They’re dead.” | 直接走进去告诉他”他们全死了” |
[30:36] | Save him a lot of heartache. | 省得他以后一次次伤心 |
[30:38] | God! I’m not kidding. | 我可没在开玩笑 |
[30:40] | So you’re like throwing a whole dinner party for us. | 所以你为我们张罗了一大桌晚宴 |
[30:42] | Yeah, thanks, Tay. | 谢谢 小泰 |
[30:44] | I didn’t invite anyone. | 我谁都没邀请 |
[30:45] | I… thought maybe you you did. | 我以为是你 |
[30:47] | Mm, no, it wasn’t me. | 不是我 |
[30:48] | It was me. Yeah, it was me. | 是我邀请的 |
[30:51] | So this is your dinner party. | 所以这是你的晚宴 |
[30:52] | Except it’s at our house, and we cooked. | 只不过是在我们家里 还由我们掌厨 |
[30:55] | By “We” You mean me. | 掌厨的只有我 |
[30:57] | Yes. | 没错 |
[30:59] | Hope there’s room for one more. | 希望我还能加入 |
[31:01] | Max! | 麦克斯 |
[31:03] | Well, that was a lot better than the greeting I got at home. | 比我回家时受到的欢迎热烈多了 |
[31:05] | Totally J-May. | 超像囧妹儿吧 |
[31:07] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这儿 |
[31:08] | I just got your good-bye message. | 你都跟我再见了 |
[31:09] | No, no, I said it wasn’t good-bye. | 不 我说了这不是再见 |
[31:12] | And it’s not, I’m… | 还真不是 我… |
[31:14] | actually, I’m moving here. | 事实上 我搬过来了 |
[31:15] | – You are? – Really? That’s so cool. | -是吗 -真的吗 那太棒了 |
[31:17] | I don’t know, well, my parents, | 不知道 我爸妈说 |
[31:18] | they said I could live wherever I want, | 只要我能养活自己 |
[31:20] | as long as I support myself, | 住哪里都行 |
[31:21] | so I thought, why not see if there’s a job around here? | 所以我想 为什么不看看这里有什么工作 |
[31:25] | And there was. | 结果还真找到了 |
[31:26] | So I’m a manager now. | 所以我现在是个经理了 |
[31:28] | Yeah, over at the Quick-n-Easy off of Route 7. | 就在七号公路上的快捷饭店 |
[31:31] | Wait, they made you manager already? | 等等 他们已经让你当经理了吗 |
[31:32] | Yeah, well, the guy who owns the place, | 那个地方的老板 |
[31:34] | he’s super nice. | 人超好 |
[31:35] | He tells everyone they’re the manager. | 跟我们说人人都是经理 |
[31:39] | Where you gonna stay? | 你要住哪儿 |
[31:41] | I was hoping I could stay here. | 我正希望我能住在这儿 |
[31:43] | Just for tonight– I mean, I’ll look | 只有今晚 如果可以的话 |
[31:44] | for something tomorrow, if that’s cool. | 我明天会另找房子的 |
[31:45] | Yeah, sure. Of course. | 没问题 |
[31:47] | Of course it’s okay. | 当然可以了 |
[31:48] | I want to sleep over, too. | 我也想在这里过夜 |
[31:50] | Oh, um… sure. | 好吧 |
[31:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:56] | What? | 怎么了 |
[31:57] | I feel left out. | 我感觉被忽视了 |
[31:58] | What about us? | 我们怎么办 |
[32:00] | – Do you feel left out? – Yeah, a little bit. | -你感觉被忽视了吗 -有点儿 |
[32:02] | We all could sleep over. | 我们可以一起过夜 |
[32:03] | Um… yeah. | 好吧 |
[32:05] | That’s be fun. | 一定会很有趣的 |
[32:06] | When did this become her house? | 这什么时候变她家了 |
[32:09] | Seriously, you’d understand if you saw her house. | 说真的 你要去过她家就会理解的 |
[32:11] | Okay, wait… you still have to let me set this up. | 等等 你还得让我布置好 |
[32:13] | Okay? I’m really good at this. | 我很擅长的 |
[32:15] | I just need all the sheets you have in the house. | 我只是需要你家里所有的床单 |
[32:17] | Oh… they’re in the hallway closet upstairs. | 它们都放在楼上走廊的壁橱里 |
[32:19] | Yeah, I’ll show her. | 我领她去拿 |
[32:20] | Cool… help me move the furniture? | 很好 帮我移下家具好吗 |
[32:22] | Yeah. Ofe? | 当然 挑眉哥也来吧 |
[32:24] | Yeah, sure. | 好的 |
[32:27] | Can I talk to you? | 我能跟你说句话吗 |
[32:30] | Uh… sure. | 当然 |
[32:35] | I’m gonna stay here and eat this, if that’s okay. | 如果可以的话 我就开吃了啊 |
[32:37] | It’s really good. | 真的很好吃 |
[32:40] | Mom is gonna freak out when she sees this. | 如果妈妈看见一定会生气的 |
[32:59] | On top. | 搞定啦 |
[33:07] | Okay, perfect. | 好的 非常好 |
[33:13] | What’s this? | 这怎么回事 |
[33:14] | Get ready. | 准备好 |
[33:15] | Uh… I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:16] | It just kind of happened. | 事情就这样发生了 |
[33:18] | Max is back. | 麦克斯回来了 |
[33:19] | Hey! Max is back. | 你好 回来了啊 |
[33:22] | And, uh… | 然后 |
[33:23] | then Bird wanted to stay over, | 波德想在这里过夜 |
[33:24] | and then everyone wanted to stay over. | 然后大家都想在这里过夜 |
[33:26] | And, uh… well, I guess now you’re all caught up. | 现在我想你都知道了 |
[33:36] | Looks like fun. | 看起来很好玩 |
[33:37] | Not too much noise. | 不许太吵 |
[33:40] | This does look amazing. | 这看起来的确很棒 |
[33:41] | Maybe we should keep it up all the time. | 也许我们该一直如此 |
[33:50] | You don’t think she’s… discovered weed? | 她不会… 抽嗨了吧 |
[34:03] | Wanna help? | 想帮忙吗 |
[34:05] | Of course. | 当然 |
[34:08] | Oh, no, I got one. | 不用了 我有 |
[34:15] | So… why’d you come back? | 你为什么回来 |
[34:22] | You told me to. | 你让的呀 |
[34:29] | Do you want to help, Max? | 你想帮忙吗 麦克斯 |
[34:54] | Not my night, man. | 今晚不顺啊 |
[34:56] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[34:58] | You’re in her house. | 你在她家 |
[34:59] | You’re sleeping over. | 你在这里过夜 |
[35:01] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[35:07] | Although, I admit, this doesn’t look promising. | 虽然 我承认 这看起来不乐观 |
[35:09] | It’s cool… I can wait. | 没事 我可以等 |
[35:13] | Unlucky in love at least means | 情场失意至少意味着 |
[35:14] | you’ll be lucky in cards. | 牌场得意 |
[35:19] | So you’d think. | 愿望很好 现实很残酷 |
[35:21] | Like you said, not your night. | 就像你说的 今晚你不顺 |
[35:29] | The reason I got so crazy | 你让他们拿下画时 |
[35:30] | when you had them take down the painting… | 我表现得那么疯狂 这是因为 |
[35:34] | it was the first thing I made in a year. | 那是我一年里唯一完成的东西 |
[35:39] | Over a year. | 一年多 |
[35:42] | Why? | 为什么 |
[35:43] | I don’t talk about why. | 我不说原因 |
[35:48] | No, you don’t talk. | 你是不说话 |
[35:51] | But you do draw… | 但你画了 |
[35:54] | that creepy face. | 那张可怕的脸 |
[35:58] | It’s a mask. | 那是个面具 |
[36:02] | He was wearing a mask. | 他戴着面具 |
[36:07] | Bird… | 波德 |
[36:12] | That painting… | 那幅画 |
[36:15] | I know you won’t believe me, but… | 我知道你不信 但是 |
[36:18] | I never thought of it as a painting of you. | 我从来没把它当成画的是你 |
[36:22] | I thought of it as a painting of me. | 我觉得画的是我 |
[36:24] | I just… | 我只是… |
[36:28] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[36:32] | I couldn’t use my own face. | 我不能画自己的脸 |
[36:36] | Bird, that’s okay. | 波德 没关系 |
[36:37] | Come here. | 过来 |
[36:45] | Is this– is this a bad time? | 我…不该来吗 |
[36:47] | Kind of. | 有点 |
[36:50] | Uh, no… no, it’s… okay. | 不不 没关系 |
[36:52] | Come in, um, I’m just gonna run to the loo. | 进来吧 我正要去厕所 |
[36:55] | I so prefer that word to “Bathroom.” | 比起”卫生间” 我更喜欢这词儿 |
[37:02] | I made brownies. | 我做了布朗尼蛋糕 |
[37:06] | With Taylor? | 和泰勒一起吗 |
[37:08] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[37:10] | Max… | 麦克斯 |
[37:13] | You got a pretty good life here. | 你在这过得挺不错的 |
[37:16] | Yeah… it’s pretty good. | 是啊 挺不错 |
[37:19] | Like, how rad is Grant? | 格兰特多潮啊 |
[37:22] | You got paintings of you now. | 你有了自己的画 |
[37:24] | Tons of guys. | 很多男生 |
[37:27] | No surprise. | 情理之中 |
[37:29] | Your dad seems awesome. | 你爸看上去超棒 |
[37:34] | I know you don’t believe me, but… | 我知道你不信 但是… |
[37:36] | Elizabeth has her qualities, too. | 伊丽莎白也有优点 |
[37:43] | And Taylor? | 还有泰勒吗 |
[37:47] | And me. | 还有我 |
[37:49] | I’m glad I’m still in it. | 很高兴我也是一员 |
[37:53] | Always, you know that. | 一直如此 你知道的 |
[37:56] | So have you thought about… | 那你想过… |
[37:58] | what you’d do if you heard from Lori? | 如果洛莉联系你 你会怎么做吗 |
[38:00] | Who? | 谁 |
[38:03] | Lori, your… mom? | 你妈妈…洛莉 |
[38:10] | Oh, my God, that is so weird. | 天啊 太诡异了 |
[38:11] | I– I can’t believe I just did that. | 我怎么会那么说 |
[38:17] | Oh, but you did. | 但你说了 |
[38:18] | Yeah, but it– it didn’t mean anything. | 是啊 但那没有任何意义 |
[38:22] | Max, it didn’t mean anything. | 麦克斯 那没有任何意义 |
[38:23] | It’s okay if it does. | 如果有也没关系 |
[38:26] | Yeah, but it didn’t! | 是啊 但是没意义 |
[38:57] | Love you more. | 更爱你 |