时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | What, you’ve never heard of a girl who came home | 你没听说一个女孩在被绑架十三年后 |
[00:11] | safe and sound after being abducted 13 years ago? | 终于平安回家的消息吗 |
[00:14] | I’m Ofe by the way. | 顺便说句 我是挑眉哥 |
[00:15] | I’m Bird. | 我是波德 |
[00:16] | Bird, I thought you were my friend. | 波德 我以为我们是朋友 |
[00:17] | I thought you were mine. | 我也以为你是 |
[00:19] | It’s over with David. | 我和大卫结束了 |
[00:21] | Fingers crossed she can leave all of this behind | 顺利的话 她就可以忘掉这一切 |
[00:23] | like the nightmare, I’m sure it’s been. | 忘掉这一场噩梦 |
[00:27] | Love you more. | 更爱你 |
[00:39] | What do you think? | 觉得怎样 |
[00:40] | It’s pretty cool, right? | 很酷吧 |
[00:41] | I get free slushies, | 有免费的冰沙 |
[00:42] | and I get all the microwave burritos that I can eat. | 还有各种微波墨西哥卷吃 |
[00:46] | That turns out to be fewer than I thought. | 但没我想象的那么多 |
[00:49] | Well, I’m really happy you’re here. | 真开心你在这工作 |
[00:51] | Not as happy as me. | 我更开心 |
[00:54] | What I don’t understand, really, is… | 我不明白的是… |
[00:57] | why you moved here. | 你干嘛搬过来 |
[00:58] | Well, the free burritos, as I mentioned. | 我说了啊 有免费墨西哥卷吃 |
[01:00] | Max, you moved here from a different state. | 麦克斯 你从另一个州搬到这儿来 |
[01:03] | You got a new job, new apartment. | 有了新工作 新住所 |
[01:05] | That’s a lot of change for somebody | 这对只有一件短袖的人 |
[01:06] | who only owns one t-shirt. | 可是个很大的改变 |
[01:08] | I own more than one t-shirt. | 不止一件好吧 |
[01:09] | They’re just all the same as each other. | 只不过都是一样的 |
[01:12] | Did something happen? | 发生什么事了吗 |
[01:13] | You can tell me if it did. | 如果有 告诉我 |
[01:16] | Actually, I think you’re the one person in the world | 事实上 谁都能告诉 |
[01:19] | that I cannot tell. | 就是你不行 |
[01:20] | Okay, well, now you have to tell me. | 好吧 但你现在必须告诉我 |
[01:22] | No, I promised I wouldn’t. | 不 我答应不说的 |
[01:24] | Max… you’re never gonna win this. | 麦克斯 那我就跟你耗下去 |
[01:27] | We can either go back and forth | 我可以缠着你 |
[01:29] | for as long as it takes for you to tell me, | 直到你说出来 |
[01:30] | or we can save us both a lot of time, | 或者你直接告诉我 |
[01:32] | and you can just tell me now. | 还省点时间 |
[01:39] | I moved because I’m worried about you. | 我搬来是因为担心你 |
[01:43] | Why? | 为什么 |
[01:43] | Is it because of that Crash guy? | 是因为那个克拉什吗 |
[01:45] | No, no, no. | 不 不 |
[01:46] | I’m not worried about him. | 我不担心他 |
[01:48] | Okay, then what? | 那是什么 |
[01:51] | I think it–that it’s bad enough that you… | 我觉得”失去一切”这种事 |
[01:54] | lost everything in your life once, and I just– | 一辈子经历一次就够惨的了 |
[01:58] | I don’t think you should have to go through that again. | 我不想你再次经历一遍 |
[02:02] | Why would I have to go through that again? | 为什么我要再次经历 |
[02:05] | If Lori showed up. | 如果洛莉出现了 |
[02:08] | What? | 什么 |
[02:10] | Max, you saw her? | 麦克斯 你见过她吗 |
[02:13] | Where? | 在哪 |
[02:14] | At the gas station off the interstate. | 州际公路边的加油站 |
[02:17] | That’s why I came back. | 所以我回来了 |
[02:18] | You know, I–your mom is here. | 我… 你妈在这儿 |
[02:21] | I thought she left. | 我以为她走了 |
[02:23] | She wants to. | 她是想 |
[02:25] | And she wants you to go with her, | 她更想你跟她一起走 |
[02:26] | but I wasn’t sure if that’s what you wanted. | 但我不确定你是不是也想那样 |
[02:31] | Is that what you really want? | 你也那么想吗 |
[03:07] | So, uh, just be clear this is your truck? | 先说清楚 这是你的车 |
[03:11] | It’s not stolen? | 不是偷的吧 |
[03:12] | Why would I steal a piece of crap like this? | 我为什么要偷这种垃圾 |
[03:14] | Why would you steal anything? | 你为什么要偷东西 |
[03:16] | Look, I’ve apologized. | 我道过歉了 |
[03:18] | I thought when you asked to see me, that we were moving on. | 我以为你说要见我 这事儿就算过去了 |
[03:21] | Well, we’re not moving on. | 没有过去 |
[03:23] | I just–I just need a favor. | 只是我需要帮助 |
[03:26] | I can’t yes or no until I know what the favor is. | 你得说出来我才能决定帮不帮你 |
[03:31] | Okay, look, | 好吧 |
[03:33] | I just found out my mom is — well, | 我发现我妈在… |
[03:35] | I-I don’t know where exactly, but, um, | 我也不知道在哪 但… |
[03:39] | possibly close. | 就在我附近 |
[03:41] | That’s great. | 很好啊 |
[03:42] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:43] | I’m happy for you, really. | 真为你高兴 |
[03:44] | Is there anything I can do to help? | 要我怎么帮你 |
[03:46] | Well, I was thinking | 我想… |
[03:47] | she’s probably using a different identity now, | 她现在可能换了个新身份 |
[03:48] | and that maybe you knew people who help with that? | 也许你认识干这事的人 |
[03:54] | You don’t like that I’m a criminal, | 只有干坏事的时候 |
[03:56] | until you need a criminal. | 你才想到我这个罪犯 |
[03:57] | No, look… | 不 听着 |
[04:06] | Look, I just wanna find my mom, okay? | 我只想找到我妈 |
[04:08] | I know you know what that feels like. | 我知道你了解那种感觉 |
[04:15] | Send me a picture of her. | 把她照片发给我 |
[04:16] | I’ll ask around. | 我去问问 |
[04:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:21] | But, listen, | 但… |
[04:23] | you wanna find a criminal, ask a cop. | 想找到罪犯 最好找警察 |
[04:26] | They know all of them, | 他们手里有资料 |
[04:27] | and you’ve got one at home. | 你家里就有一个 |
[04:31] | Yeah, like Elizabeth’s really gonna help me with this. | 说的好像伊丽莎白真会帮我似的 |
[04:34] | She would if you didn’t treat her like the enemy. | 只要你不把她当做敌人 她就会的 |
[04:36] | Stop pushing her away. | 不要抗拒她 |
[04:38] | Let her get close, and she’ll drop her guard. | 亲近一点 她会卸下防卫 |
[04:40] | You’ll get a lot more out of her | 如果你表现得像个朋友 |
[04:41] | if you start acting like a friend. | 你会得到很多 |
[04:44] | Or even her daughter. | 或者她女儿 |
[04:46] | Be careful… | 小心 |
[04:48] | You’re starting to think like a criminal. | 你现在就很像个罪犯 |
[04:57] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[04:59] | You’re wrong, you’re wrong, you’re just insane. | 你不对 不对 你简直疯了 |
[05:01] | What? | 什么 |
[05:02] | You’re wrong, you’re just embarrassing yourself. | 你错了 你这是在自取其辱 |
[05:04] | You’re embarrassing yourself. | 你才自取其辱 |
[05:05] | Grant? | 格兰特 |
[05:06] | My sister’s here, let’s ask her. | 我姐姐来了 我们问问她 |
[05:08] | Who are you talking to? | 你在跟谁说话呢 |
[05:10] | Jordan Belfort or Travis Bickle? | 乔丹·贝尔福还是特拉维斯·比克尔 |
[05:11] | What? | 什么 |
[05:12] | Jordan Belfort or Travis Bickle? | 乔丹·贝尔福还是特拉维斯·比克尔 |
[05:14] | Or Jake LaMotta. | 还是杰克·拉莫塔 |
[05:15] | Honestly, the worst DeNiro | 真的 德尼罗再差 |
[05:16] | is still better than the best DiCaprio. | 也比迪卡普里奥强 |
[05:18] | Uh, hello, you’re forgetting “The Departed.” | 你是不是忘了《无间道风云》 |
[05:20] | No, I’m not. | 我没忘啊 |
[05:21] | What does your sister think? | 你姐姐怎么看 |
[05:24] | – Me? – Yeah. | -我吗 -对 |
[05:25] | Aren’t you kinda young for those movies? | 你们看那种电影是不是早了点 |
[05:27] | Hey, I’m Carter. | 你好 我是卡特 |
[05:29] | Regan. | 我叫里根 |
[05:30] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[05:31] | Hey, you didn’t tell me you had a girlfriend. | 你没跟我说你有女朋友啊 |
[05:34] | What? | 什么 |
[05:35] | – Why would you– – What? | -你为什么… -怎么了 |
[05:36] | I gotta go. | 我先挂了 |
[05:37] | Grant, it’s okay. | 格兰特 没事 |
[05:38] | – See ya. – Don’t. | -再见 -不要挂 |
[05:39] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么这么做 |
[05:40] | What, what did I say? | 怎么了 我什么都没说啊 |
[05:42] | You called her my girlfriend. | 你说她是我女朋友 |
[05:43] | What do I do now? | 我现在怎么办 |
[05:43] | What do I say? | 我该怎么说 |
[05:44] | Calm down, this is not a big deal. | 淡定 没事的 |
[05:46] | What’s a bigger deal than calling someone your girlfriend, huh? | 有比说别人是自己女朋友还大的事吗 |
[05:50] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:51] | This is so cute. | 你太可爱了 |
[05:53] | Look at you freaking out. | 看你大惊小怪的 |
[05:56] | No, but, seriously, we can fix this. | 说真的 我们可以弥补 |
[05:58] | Um, okay, who is she? | 你先跟我说她是谁 |
[06:03] | She’s a fellow film geek I met online. | 她是我在网上遇到的一个电影迷 |
[06:05] | Okay. | 明白 |
[06:06] | We have this sorta informal movie club. | 我们有个非正式的电影俱乐部 |
[06:09] | We have discussions that turn into debates. | 我们会一起讨论一起争辩 |
[06:11] | She’s super smart. | 她超级聪明 |
[06:13] | She notices a lot of the stuff I miss. | 能注意到很多我错过的细节 |
[06:16] | She makes me angry, but then she makes me laugh. | 她会让我生气 但接着就让我开怀大笑 |
[06:19] | I can talk to her for hours. | 我可以跟她一聊好几个小时 |
[06:21] | Armadillo. | 恭喜 |
[06:22] | I hate to break it to you, but… she’s your girlfriend. | 我也不想说破 但她是你女朋友 |
[06:28] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[06:44] | You’re up. | 还不睡吗 |
[06:45] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:46] | Looks like we’re both working late. | 我们俩好像都要熬夜了 |
[06:48] | Yeah, I caught a call on my way out the– you don’t care. | 我在路上接到电话… 反正你不关心 |
[06:52] | No, I do. | 不 我关心 |
[06:55] | You do, since when? | 什么时候开始的 |
[06:59] | I don’t know. Since… | 不知道 从… |
[07:04] | since you made me come down to the police station | 从你让我去警察局 |
[07:06] | and apologize to everyone, | 跟大家道歉以后 |
[07:09] | and I realized that there aren’t a lot of women there, are there? | 我才意识到那里女人不多 对不对 |
[07:13] | That’s true, there aren’t. | 确实 没几个 |
[07:15] | And, from what I could tell, you’re pretty high-ranking. | 在我看来 你职位还挺高的 |
[07:17] | Well, yes. | 是的 |
[07:19] | And you’re above Gabe’s dad, right? | 比加布爸爸职位高对吗 |
[07:20] | Yes, she is. | 确实是 |
[07:22] | They used to be partners, but you’ve been above him | 他们以前是搭档 但你做他上司 |
[07:25] | for a while now, right? | 已经有段时间了对吧 |
[07:26] | Uh, you’re up, too. | 你也没睡吗 |
[07:27] | See, I thought everyone was going to be asleep. | 我还以为大家都睡了呢 |
[07:29] | I waited up. | 我等你的 |
[07:31] | You’ve been coming in late every night, it seems. | 你好像每晚都很晚回家 |
[07:33] | Well, things keep coming up at work. | 局里那边一直有事 |
[07:36] | I just got back from a crime scene, in fact. | 其实我刚从犯罪现场回来 |
[07:39] | You know, I’d, um–I’d actually really love to come with you | 其实 我挺想找天跟你一起 |
[07:43] | to a crime scene one day. | 去犯罪现场看看 |
[07:45] | Maybe on, uh, “Take your daughter to work” Day. | 要不就在”带女儿上班”日去吧 |
[07:48] | Well, if you’re serious, | 如果你真想去 |
[07:49] | I could bring you on a ride-along, | 我可以带你一起巡逻 |
[07:50] | but that entails being in a squad car all day with me. | 但你一整天都得跟我在巡逻车里待着 |
[07:54] | Okay, when? | 好啊 什么时候 |
[07:56] | Tomorrow is my day off. | 明天我休息 |
[07:58] | You’re taking a day off. | 你要休息一天啊 |
[07:59] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[08:00] | You’ve been working such long hours lately. | 你最近一直工作到很晚 |
[08:04] | Yeah, I feel grimy. | 我身上有点脏 |
[08:05] | I’m just gonna jump in the shower. | 先去洗个澡 |
[08:06] | We’ll talk later? | 等下再说好吗 |
[08:13] | Something going on with you two? | 你俩出什么事了吗 |
[08:15] | Nothing, absolutely nothing. | 没事 当然没事 |
[08:24] | – Wait here and I’m just gona sign out some equipment. – Okay. | -在这等着 我去登记设备 -好 |
[08:32] | I didn’t expect to see you today. | 你今天怎么来了 |
[08:33] | I’m taking Carter on a ride-along. | 我要带卡特去巡逻 |
[08:38] | Nice. I’ll call you later. | 不错 我再打给你 |
[08:44] | Hey, I think it’s, uh, | 我觉得 |
[08:46] | great to see you spending some time with your mom. | 你跟你妈妈一起待一待很好 |
[08:49] | What? | 什么 |
[08:50] | I was just saying, um, | 我刚才说 |
[08:52] | I think it’s great to see you | 我觉得你跟你妈妈 |
[08:53] | spending some time with your mom. | 在一起待一待很好 |
[08:55] | Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白 |
[08:57] | Right, she told me that’s what you call her. | 对 她跟我说你是这么叫她的 |
[08:58] | That–that’s what I call her. | 我也是这么叫她的 |
[09:01] | Hey… I just wanna say | 我只是想说 |
[09:03] | I know we got off on the wrong foot, but maybe– | 我知道我们第一次碰面很糟糕 可也许… |
[09:06] | Now, would that be the one where you’re a creepy predator | 你说的是跟踪未成年少女的 |
[09:08] | who stalks teenage girls? | 变态尾行狂那次 |
[09:10] | Hey, look, I only did– | 我那样只是… |
[09:10] | Or the one where you prepare to arrest my mom | 还是准备当着我的面逮捕 |
[09:14] | right in front of me. | 我亲妈的那次 |
[09:15] | I thought you were trying to put all that behind you. | 我还以为你准备不计较这些了 |
[09:17] | I am, I just– when I look at your face, | 的确 可当我看见你 |
[09:19] | I have a really hard time not picturing it | 就很难不联想到 |
[09:21] | in the side-view mirror of your car watching me. | 你通过后视镜偷窥我的画面 |
[09:25] | Oh, somebody wants you over there. | 有人想让你过去 |
[09:26] | Who? | 谁 |
[09:28] | Me. | 我 |
[09:31] | Okay, yeah. | 好吧 |
[09:37] | Where are we? | 这是哪儿 |
[09:38] | This is a tactical training facility. | 这是个战术训练场 |
[09:41] | This is where the magic happens. | 是见证奇迹的地方 |
[09:44] | I thought we’d be able to go over a few basics, | 我觉得可以体验几个基础场景 |
[09:47] | just in case we were called to a crime scene. | 出现场时好有所准备 |
[09:52] | This is a battering ram. | 这是个破门槌 |
[09:54] | Wow, you should keep one of those in the house | 你真应该在家里备一个 |
[09:56] | in case you wanna get into my room. | 想进我房间时好用得上 |
[09:58] | Oh, I do. | 我早备好了 |
[09:59] | The most important thing is momentum. | 关键在于撞击的冲力 |
[10:08] | How’d you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[10:09] | My secret is I just imagine someone’s face on the door. | 我的诀窍就是想象某个人的脸在这扇门上 |
[10:17] | Bet I can imagine whose face that was. | 我都能想象得出来那是谁的脸 |
[10:21] | Listen, Carter, I’m off the clock today. | 听着 卡特 我今天休息 |
[10:24] | Maybe you can be, too. | 或许你也能歇一天 |
[10:27] | Yeah, okay, sorry. | 好吧 抱歉 |
[10:29] | Okay. I’ll put this back. | 好了 我把它放回去 |
[10:30] | Um, can I– can I try? | 我能试试吗 |
[10:34] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[10:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:38] | You know I’m thrilled that we’re doing this together. | 咱俩能一起做点事情我很兴奋 |
[10:40] | I was hoping that we’d have some– | 我希望咱俩能有一些… |
[10:47] | Well… now we’re both off the clock. | 现在可以和平共处了 |
[10:55] | So, you sure this is okay? | 你确定这样可以吗 |
[10:56] | Toby, relax. | 托比 放轻松 |
[10:58] | Elizabeth’s not here. | 伊丽莎白不在这儿 |
[11:00] | Nobody will be here for hours. | 一时半会儿没人会来 |
[11:01] | What is her issue with me? | 她到底对我有什么意见 |
[11:02] | What have I ever done except shield her from the truth | 除了在你事业一团糟时我没有告诉她之外 |
[11:04] | when your career was tanking. | 我还做过什么 |
[11:05] | Do you have to put it that way? | 你一定要这么说吗 |
[11:06] | In the past tense is how I put it. | 我用的可是过去时态 |
[11:08] | Note to God, in my next life, | 我向上帝发誓 下辈子 |
[11:10] | I do not wanna represent writers. | 我不要再当作家经纪人了 |
[11:11] | Good luck with that. | 祝你好运 |
[11:12] | Here. | 给你 |
[11:15] | Open it. | 打开看看 |
[11:16] | See what happiness feels like. | 感受一下幸福的滋味 |
[11:19] | I have always loved your office. | 我一直很喜欢你的办公室 |
[11:23] | Very “Writerly.” | 非常有作家范儿 |
[11:25] | You know, if Ernest Hemingway had an office like this, | 如果欧内斯特·海明威有个这样的办公室 |
[11:27] | he never would’ve killed himself. | 他绝对不会自杀的 |
[11:29] | Oh, this feels good. | 太棒了 |
[11:30] | This feels really good. | 这感觉真是太棒了 |
[11:34] | Yeah, and that’s just the first one. | 没错 而且这只是第一份 |
[11:35] | There are three more. | 还有三份 |
[11:37] | Not counting royalties, not counting the paperback, | 还不算版税 不算平装本销量 |
[11:39] | not counting the best-seller bonus, | 不算畅销书奖金 |
[11:40] | and not counting… Hollywood. | 也没算上改编剧本的钱 |
[11:43] | Just trying to decide when the best time | 我只是在该什么时候 |
[11:45] | to show this to Elizabeth is. | 把这个给伊丽莎白看 |
[11:48] | Should I do it before or after I tell her I want a divorce? | 是在告诉她我想离婚之前还是之后呢 |
[11:53] | Gasp. | 倒抽一口气 |
[11:54] | Embellish. | 故意添油加醋 |
[11:55] | She’s cheating on me. | 她在偷情 |
[11:56] | Double gasp. | 再次倒抽一口气 |
[11:57] | For the second time. | 第二次了 |
[11:59] | Go on. | 继续说 |
[12:00] | I didn’t really blame her the first time. | 第一次的时候我并不怪她 |
[12:03] | My career was, as you said, tanking, | 正如你说的 那时我的事业一团糟 |
[12:05] | and she was driving around all night | 而她整晚都带着她的拉丁小狗 |
[12:07] | with her Latin lapdog. | 开车到处转悠 |
[12:10] | She was this close to leaving me when we found Carter. | 当我们找到卡特时 她已经快离我而去了 |
[12:13] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[12:14] | Then she ended it with him, for a minute. | 然后他和她就结束了 一段时间 |
[12:16] | Then we had a big fight about money, | 我们因为钱的事大吵了一架 |
[12:17] | and next thing I know she’s “Working late” | 接下来我知道她每天早出晚归 |
[12:20] | and taking showers as soon as she gets home. | 一回到家就去洗澡 |
[12:23] | I just can’t stand | 我就是受不了 |
[12:24] | sleeping in the same bed with her and him. | 和他们两个睡在同一张床上 |
[12:28] | But, now, I have this. | 可现在 我有了这个 |
[12:31] | Except you don’t. | 除非你没有 |
[12:32] | Toby, what are you doing? | 托比 你这是干嘛 |
[12:33] | I’m protecting you. | 我在保护你 |
[12:33] | But the check–she has to see the check. | 可这支票 我要让她看到 |
[12:35] | That’s how she knows how wrong she is about me. | 让她明白她对我的看法有多离谱 |
[12:37] | And then she gets to take half of it. | 然后她就能拿走其中一半了 |
[12:40] | I’m sorry, David, you can’t have this check | 抱歉 大卫 支票现在不能给你 |
[12:42] | until you and Elizabeth are legally separated. | 直到你和伊丽莎白正式分开 |
[12:48] | So, behind this door, there are cardboard cutouts. | 这扇门后面 有一些人形硬纸板 |
[12:51] | Some are good guys and some are bad guys. | 一些是好人 还有些是坏人 |
[12:53] | You don’t wanna hit the good guys. | 你肯定不想伤到好人 |
[12:54] | Just the bad guys. | 只能打坏人 |
[12:56] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[12:57] | Born ready. | 时刻准备着 |
[13:11] | How’d I do? | 我做得怎么样 |
[13:12] | Well, let’s see. | 我们来看看 |
[13:13] | Uh, you didn’t hurt any of the good guys | 你的确没伤到好人 |
[13:17] | or the bad guys. | 也没伤到坏人 |
[13:18] | However, you did maim that lamp, | 不过 你打残了那个灯 |
[13:21] | you injured that painting, | 伤害了那幅画 |
[13:23] | and you killed this potted plant. | 杀死了那盆植物 |
[13:30] | You… all right, | 你… 好吧 |
[13:33] | you better run little girl. | 你最好赶紧跑 小姑娘 |
[13:34] | I’ll give you a three-second head start. | 给你三秒钟的时间 |
[13:36] | One! | 一 |
[13:39] | Two. | 二 |
[13:40] | Three. | 三 |
[13:43] | This isn’t fair, you’re trained in this. | 不公平 你在这训练过的 |
[13:48] | What? I can see you. | 什么 我看见你了哦 |
[13:52] | I see you. | 看见你了 |
[13:57] | Wait, I’m out of bullets! | 等等 我没子弹了 |
[14:00] | I’m out of bullets. | 我没子弹了 |
[14:01] | No, you can’t. | 不 你不能这样 |
[14:03] | No, it’s not fair. | 不 这不公平 |
[14:04] | It’s a sorry day for you, young lady. | 今天是你的倒霉日 小姑娘 |
[14:07] | You can’t shoot me now. | 你不能朝我开枪 |
[14:09] | Hold on. | 稍等 |
[14:10] | Saved by the bell. | 你被电话救了 |
[14:13] | Detective Wilson. | 我是威尔逊警探 |
[14:17] | What’s the address? | 地址是什么 |
[14:19] | I’m leaving now. | 我马上就去 |
[14:20] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[14:21] | What? | 什么 |
[14:35] | Just throw it in, let’s go. | 扔进去 我们走了 |
[14:59] | No, I need you to stay in the car. | 不 你待在车里 |
[15:00] | What, but I wanna see. | 什么 我想看看 |
[15:02] | You think you wanna see, | 你以为自己想看 |
[15:03] | but there are some things that you can’t unsee. | 但有些东西看了就不会忘 |
[15:06] | Please, stay in the car. | 拜托 待在车里 |
[15:08] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[15:20] | Hey, Bird, it’s me. | 波德 是我 |
[15:21] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[15:24] | Well, I’m at a crime scene. | 我在一个犯罪现场 |
[15:28] | No, but this time it wasn’t me. | 不 这次不是我闯的祸 |
[15:30] | Listen, what are you doing later? | 听着 你一会儿要干什么 |
[15:34] | Will Crash be there? | 克拉什去吗 |
[15:38] | No, we’re not hooking up. | 不 我们没勾搭 |
[15:39] | I just wanna speak to him. | 我只是想跟他聊聊 |
[15:46] | Oh, my God, there’s a dead body. | 天呐 有具尸体 |
[15:49] | Bird, I have to go. | 波德 我要挂了 |
[15:50] | I’m looking at a dead body. | 我正看着一具尸体 |
[16:16] | Look at me! | 看着我 |
[16:18] | Look at me! | 看着我 |
[16:40] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[16:47] | Wait. | 等等 |
[16:48] | I asked you to wait in the car. | 我让你在车里等 |
[16:49] | Wait, tha–that was a dead body under the sheet? | 等等 布下面是一具死尸吗 |
[16:53] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:54] | And his wife was just right there watching him? | 他妻子就站在那儿看着他 |
[16:57] | My God, that was horrible. | 天啊 太糟了 |
[16:58] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:59] | Can you find out who killed him? | 你能找出是谁杀了他吗 |
[17:01] | I already know. | 我已经知道了 |
[17:03] | She did. | 是她 |
[17:04] | What? | 什么 |
[17:05] | Her husband was abusing her. | 她丈夫虐待她 |
[17:07] | She wanted to leave, he was coming after her, | 她想要离开 他追赶她 |
[17:09] | and she stabbed him. | 她就捅了他 |
[17:10] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[17:11] | And she continued to stab him even after he was dead. | 在他死后 她还不断地捅他 |
[17:15] | Wait, so you knew the whole time you were hugging her | 等等 所以你抱着她的时候就知道 |
[17:17] | that she was a killer? | 她是凶手吗 |
[17:18] | There’s not always a black and white, | 事情不总是非黑即白 |
[17:20] | good guys and bad guys. | 好人坏人分明 |
[17:21] | She did what she did because she was scared. | 她之所以这么做是因为害怕 |
[17:26] | That’s really compassionate. | 你真是有同情心 |
[17:30] | Well, like, how do you decide, you know, | 那你怎么能决定 |
[17:33] | which criminals you treat like human beings | 哪些罪犯你该当人来对待 |
[17:36] | and which you pursue like animals? | 哪些罪犯你当动物来追捕 |
[17:38] | What do you mean, when did I ever– | 你什么意思 我什么时候… |
[17:39] | Well, say, for example, I wanted | 比如说 如果我想要 |
[17:41] | to get someone on the list of felons | 重犯名单上的某人 |
[17:43] | who get to see your warm and fuzzy side. | 也见到你温暖柔和的一面 |
[17:47] | Like, how would I go about that? | 我该怎么办 |
[17:48] | Lori. | 洛莉 |
[17:50] | You hate her so much, | 你那么恨她 |
[17:53] | but maybe you wouldn’t if you understood | 但或许你知道她为什么 |
[17:54] | the reasons why she did what she did. | 那么做 就不会了 |
[17:57] | I would. | 我还是会 |
[17:58] | Why? | 为什么 |
[17:59] | How can you show that woman over there, | 你怎么能对那边那个 |
[18:01] | who murdered her husband so much compassion, | 杀死自己丈夫的女人有那么多同情心 |
[18:04] | but yet you can’t show the same compassion | 但却不能对养育了我的女人 |
[18:05] | to the woman who raised me? | 施以同样的同情呢 |
[18:08] | I am who I am because of that woman. | 是她把我养成现在的我 |
[18:10] | No, that’s not true, Carter. | 不 这不是真的 卡特 |
[18:11] | I knew you for three years, | 我认识你三年 |
[18:14] | and I can tell you this is the person | 可以告诉你 不管怎样 |
[18:16] | you would’ve been no matter what. | 你都会成为这样的人 |
[18:20] | I just wanted one day, one day without her. | 我只希望能有一天 就一天你不想到她 |
[18:23] | That’s impossible. | 这是不可能的 |
[18:24] | It’s never gonna happen. | 永远不会发生 |
[18:26] | But for a moment there, | 但有那么一瞬间 |
[18:27] | it was just you and me, and we made each other laugh– | 就只有你和我 我们让对方开怀大笑 |
[18:31] | something that I thought was impossible to happen, | 这是我以为不可能会发生的事 |
[18:35] | and I loved it. | 我很喜欢 |
[18:38] | I loved it. | 我很喜欢 |
[18:41] | Thank you for a part of the day that was mine. | 谢谢你今天有一段时间属于我 |
[18:57] | Hey, how’d it go? | 进展如何 |
[18:59] | Oh, it was good. | 很好 |
[19:00] | Then it went bad. | 然后我们吵了起来 |
[19:01] | I don’t think I moved the needle. | 我觉得我没说动她 |
[19:02] | Didn’t stay late at the office tonight? | 你今晚不加班吗 |
[19:04] | Mm, I wanted a nice night at home. | 我想今晚待在家 |
[19:07] | That looks good. | 看起来不错 |
[19:08] | Can I have one? | 能给我份吗 |
[19:10] | Sure. | 当然 |
[19:11] | No mustard, though, right? | 不放黄芥末 对吧 |
[19:13] | Right. | 对 |
[19:19] | How was your day? | 你今天怎么样 |
[19:21] | Uneventful. Just sitting and writing, | 一般般 就坐着打字 |
[19:23] | and then deleting what I wrote ’cause it sucked. | 然后删掉打的所有字 因为糟透了 |
[19:26] | I’m sure it didn’t. | 肯定不是 |
[19:28] | Well, if you’d read it, you’d agree. | 如果你读过 你肯定就会同意 |
[19:29] | I used to read your stuff. | 我以前读过你写的文章 |
[19:31] | You said that you valued my opinion. | 你说过你看重我的意见 |
[19:34] | Because back then it was positive. | 因为以前你给的都是正面意见 |
[19:39] | Well, my opinion of this sandwich is that, | 我对这个三明治的意见是 |
[19:42] | it is fantastic. | 太好吃了 |
[19:43] | I’ll take it. | 我接受 |
[19:44] | I’ll take whatever I can get these days. | 最近我对所有评价来者不拒 |
[19:46] | David, come on. | 大卫 别这样 |
[19:46] | You’re the one that shuts himself up in his office all day | 你从早到晚把自己关在办公室 |
[19:50] | and into the night and doesn’t tell me what he’s doing. | 不告诉我你在干什么 |
[19:52] | Do you tell me what you do in your office? | 你告诉我你在办公室干什么吗 |
[19:55] | Ask me anything. | 随便问 |
[19:55] | I’ll tell you anything you wanna know. | 我会回答你所有问题 |
[19:59] | Somehow I doubt it. | 我深表怀疑 |
[20:01] | David! | 大卫 |
[20:02] | What did I say– tell me what I said. | 我说了… 我说错什么了 |
[20:11] | Tay. Oh, hey. | 小泰 你好 |
[20:15] | Didn’t know you were here. | 不知道你也在 |
[20:16] | I’m quizzing Taylor on SAT vocabulary flash cards. | 我在考泰勒高考的单词 |
[20:20] | I’m really uncomfortable. | 我很不自在 |
[20:20] | You guys are moving way too fast. | 你俩进展太快了 |
[20:24] | We’re only on the “C’s”” | 我们才考到”C”打头的单词 |
[20:26] | Okay. | 那好吧 |
[20:27] | Did you want something? | 你想要什么吗 |
[20:29] | Um, no. I just came | 没有 我只是来 |
[20:30] | to tell you I need the car tonight. | 告诉你我今晚要用车 |
[20:31] | Okay, bye. | 好的 拜拜 |
[20:33] | All right, I’m leaving. | 我走了 |
[20:34] | Remember one foot on the floor at all times. | 记住 别太过火了 |
[20:39] | Cal– caligin… | 朦… |
[20:42] | caliginos… | 朦融 |
[20:44] | Caliginous? | “朦胧的”吗 |
[20:45] | Hey, I’m not done yet. | 我还没说完呢 |
[20:47] | Cal… | 朦… |
[20:50] | What you said but with the “osity” at the end of it. | 你说的那个词再加上”osity”作后缀 |
[20:55] | You’d probably rather go out than do this. | 你可能更想出去玩 而不是做这事 |
[20:57] | This is the worst way to spend a Saturday night. | 这是度过周六晚上最无聊的方式了 |
[20:59] | No. | 不是 |
[21:02] | I mean, yeah, it’s up there. | 我是说 对 就这些字母 |
[21:05] | It’s fi–I’m used to doing these on my own. | 没关系 我以前都是自己背的 |
[21:08] | No. | 不 |
[21:09] | You’re coming. | 你也要来 |
[21:11] | No I– Well, I just have to– can I just grab– | 不行 让我拿上… |
[21:13] | No! | 不 |
[21:23] | Give me those. | 把单词卡给我 |
[21:36] | Sorry I hung up on you last night. | 抱歉昨晚我挂断了你的视频 |
[21:40] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[21:44] | You wanna finish our Martin Scorsese movie club? | 你想继续讨论马丁·斯科塞斯电影吗 |
[21:48] | Do you think it’s weird that all we do is talk about movies? | 你不觉得我们俩只谈论电影很奇怪吗 |
[21:51] | Something else you wanna talk about? | 你还想谈点别的吗 |
[21:53] | No, but I think we have to. | 不 但我觉得该谈谈了 |
[21:57] | Oh, I hate those conversations. | 我讨厌那种对话 |
[21:59] | Oh, so you’ve had them before? | 那你以前也有过吗 |
[22:02] | You haven’t? | 你没有吗 |
[22:03] | This is your first time? | 这是你的第一次吗 |
[22:05] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[22:06] | But now that I know you’re experienced, | 但现在我知道你有经验了 |
[22:08] | I, um– I don’t think I’m ready. | 我觉得…我还没准备好 |
[22:12] | I can wait. | 我可以等 |
[22:13] | You should only have it when you’re ready. | 你该准备好再来找我谈 |
[22:18] | I will get back to you. | 再联系 |
[22:19] | I’ll be here. | 我会等你的 |
[22:28] | Listen, that guy Crash might be there tonight. | 克拉什今晚可能也会去 |
[22:30] | You said you weren’t seeing him. | 你说你俩没在一起的 |
[22:33] | I’m not, really, really not. | 我们俩真没在一起 |
[22:35] | I just–he’s just advising me on something, | 我只是来在某件事上寻求他的建议 |
[22:38] | but I’d rather Elizabeth didn’t know about it. | 但我不想让伊丽莎白知道 |
[22:40] | I’m not your watchdog. | 我又没在监视你 |
[22:41] | I don’t care what you do. | 不在乎你干了什么 |
[22:43] | Okay, nice. | 很好 |
[22:44] | You’re being “Tough” Taylor tonight. | 今晚你是强硬版泰勒 |
[22:46] | I like her. | 我喜欢 |
[22:48] | She’s like the United States of Taylor. | 她就像泰利坚合众国 |
[22:49] | That joke wasn’t funny the first 300 times you made it. | 你第一次说这笑话就不好笑 |
[22:54] | “Tough” Taylor. | 强硬版泰勒 |
[22:56] | There are actually many different varieties of Taylor | 你可能会发现很多 |
[22:59] | that you might come across. | 不同版本的泰勒 |
[23:00] | For example, “Tame” Taylor, | 比如说无聊版泰勒 |
[23:02] | who never drinks, never gets high, | 从不喝酒 从不嗑嗨 |
[23:04] | never even cuts class. | 从不翘课 |
[23:05] | Am I right? | 我说的对吧 |
[23:06] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[23:18] | Oh, my God! | 我的天呐 |
[23:20] | Oh, my God! | 我的天呐 |
[23:22] | This is “Terrified” Taylor. | 这是惊恐版泰勒 |
[23:24] | It smells like someone’s having a bake sale. | 闻起来感觉有好东西啊 |
[23:25] | Yeah! | 是啊 |
[23:27] | Really, Max, that’s the first thing you noticed? | 真的吗 麦克斯 你就发现了这个吗 |
[23:29] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[23:35] | Did you find anything? | 你发现什么了吗 |
[23:37] | Just that you won’t be able to find your mom | 只发现了你查假身份证 |
[23:39] | by looking for her identity. | 是不会找到她的 |
[23:41] | You can buy them on the internet now. | 现在网上都能买到了 |
[23:42] | She probably has a lot of different ones. | 她也许有很多不同的身份 |
[23:44] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[23:45] | You have no idea how much I wanted to come through for you. | 你不知道我有多想帮你 |
[23:48] | No, that’s okay. | 不 没关系 |
[23:50] | It’s probably safer if I don’t find her. | 我找不到她也许更安全 |
[23:52] | She’s obviously gotten really good at hiding. | 她显然真的很擅长躲藏 |
[23:54] | I know she’ll come for me. | 我知道她会来找我 |
[23:55] | I just–I just have to be patient. | 只是得耐心一点 |
[23:57] | And you know you can always get a message to her. | 你知道你总是可以给她捎信儿 |
[24:00] | How? | 怎么做 |
[24:02] | Through Max. | 通过麦克斯啊 |
[24:04] | She’s put him play. | 她让他参与其中 |
[24:04] | He’s your carrier pigeon. | 他是你的信鸽 |
[24:06] | Give him a message, I guarantee she’ll get it. | 告诉他消息 我保证她会收到 |
[24:08] | No, I wouldn’t feel right using him like that. | 不 这样利用他我觉得不舒服 |
[24:11] | Carter, he’ll do it for you. | 卡特 他会为你做的 |
[24:13] | He’ll do anything for you. | 他会为你做一切事情 |
[24:14] | Look at him. | 瞧瞧他 |
[24:15] | He’s like your own personal St. Bernard. | 简直就像是你的圣伯纳犬 |
[24:19] | Put a barrel around his neck, and he’s good to go. | 在他脖子上挂一个小桶 就可以出发了 |
[24:23] | I’m kinda jealous of him, actually. | 其实我有点嫉妒他 |
[24:40] | That smells so good. | 闻起来真香 |
[24:43] | Sorry, last bag. | 抱歉 最后一包了 |
[24:45] | Oh, you don’t wanna share any? | 你不想分享吗 |
[24:49] | I thought you were mad at me. | 我还以为你生我的气呢 |
[24:51] | No, I told ya, tough day at the keyboard. | 不 我告诉过你 今天没写出什么东西 |
[24:54] | I was just gonna watch a movie. | 我打算看部电影 |
[24:55] | Oh, which one? | 什么电影 |
[24:59] | I haven’t decided. | 我还没决定 |
[25:05] | “…biggest day of my life. | 我这辈子最重要的一天 |
[25:07] | The biggest day of my life…” | 我这辈子最重要的一天 |
[25:08] | Do you remember the first time we saw this movie? | 你记得我们第一次看这部电影的时候吗 |
[25:10] | Of course, I remember the first time. | 我当然记得 |
[25:11] | It was our first date. | 那是我们第一次约会 |
[25:14] | No matter how big of a bitch I become, | 不管我成为一个多贱的人 |
[25:15] | I am never gonna forget our first date. | 我永远也不会忘记我们的第一次约会 |
[25:21] | Come ‘ere. | 来吧 |
[25:23] | Come ‘ere. | 来啊 |
[25:27] | Come ‘ere. | 来 |
[25:35] | See, this is how we used to watch movies. | 我们以前是这样看电影的 |
[25:37] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[25:39] | You always did have a crush on Sandra Bullock. | 你总是对桑德拉·布洛克动心 |
[25:41] | Oh, I still do. | 我现在还是 |
[25:45] | You did like the girls with the long, dark hair. | 你的确喜欢黑长发的女生 |
[25:48] | I can’t believe I married a blonde. | 不敢相信我居然娶了个金发的 |
[25:50] | Well, you had to. | 你必须娶我 |
[25:52] | No, I would’ve married you, | 我会娶你的 |
[25:53] | even if you weren’t pregnant | 就算你当时没有怀孕 |
[25:55] | and the size of a beach ball. | 胖得和沙滩球一样 |
[26:00] | David. | 大卫 |
[26:01] | What? | 怎么 |
[26:03] | What? | 怎么了 |
[26:04] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[26:06] | I just wanted to say your name. | 就想叫下你名字 |
[26:26] | Course you’re gonna fall asleep. | 你肯定要睡着了 |
[26:27] | I’m not gonna fall asleep. | 我不会睡着 |
[26:28] | – You–your eyes are probably closed. – I’m just resting– | -你眼睛可能都闭上了 -我只是在休息 |
[26:30] | I’m resting them. | 在让它们休息 |
[26:39] | And this is what always happens when we watched movies. | 我们看电影时 总是会这样 |
[27:20] | Are you coming back? | 你还回来吗 |
[27:26] | Okay, does anybody want more wine? | 还有人要酒吗 |
[27:28] | Taylor, you’re not having any? | 泰勒 你不喝吗 |
[27:30] | No, thank you. | 不喝 谢谢 |
[27:31] | Oh, good, ’cause I don’t have any left. | 正好 我这也没有了 |
[27:32] | Oh, empty bottle. | 瓶子都空了 |
[27:35] | You ever played “Seven Minutes in Heaven”? | 你玩过天堂七分钟吗 |
[27:38] | Seven minutes in what? | 什么七分钟 |
[27:40] | Okay, I take that as a “No.” | 我就当你没玩过了 |
[27:43] | You ready, I’m gonna spin for you. | 你做好准备 我帮你转 |
[27:45] | Wait. | 等等 |
[27:50] | Taylor? | 泰勒 |
[27:53] | Okay, I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[27:56] | I don’t think I’ve played | 我初中后好像 |
[27:57] | “Seven Minutes in Heaven” since I was in middle school. | 就没玩过天堂七分钟了 |
[28:00] | Yeah, okay, I get it, I’m a dweeb, | 我知道 我是个笨蛋 |
[28:02] | you don’t have to keep rubbing it in. | 你没必要一直重复 |
[28:03] | I know you haven’t played before, | 我知道你以前没玩过 |
[28:04] | but please tell me this isn’t gonna be your first kiss. | 但拜托告诉我 这不是你的初吻 |
[28:08] | No. | 不是 |
[28:11] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:23] | I want you to know | 我想告诉你 |
[28:24] | I do not take this responsibility lightly. | 我很重视这份责任 |
[28:27] | Ofe. | 挑眉哥 |
[28:34] | Well, I don’t know who looks more terrified. | 我不知道谁看起来更惊恐 |
[28:38] | I think that would be me. | 我觉得是我 |
[28:45] | Ofe… | 挑眉哥 |
[28:50] | We have several options here– | 我们有几个选择 |
[28:52] | the first of which we don’t even have to kiss | 首先 如果你不愿意 |
[28:54] | if you don’t want to. | 我们没必要接吻 |
[28:55] | I can set the timer. | 我可以来计时 |
[28:58] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[29:01] | Yeah, really, Gabe. | 是啊 加布 |
[29:03] | What? | 干什么 |
[29:04] | I said I didn’t play this since middle school, | 我说了我初中以后就没玩过了 |
[29:06] | and that’s what we did in middle school. | 当时就是这么玩的 |
[29:09] | As I was saying, the timer’s set. | 像我说的 在计时了 |
[29:10] | I can tell you seven minutes of knock-knock jokes. | 我可以给你说七分钟的敲门笑话 |
[29:12] | No, it’s–I just wanna get it over with. | 不 我们快搞定算了 |
[29:14] | Keep in mind it is your first kiss, | 你要记得这是你的初吻 |
[29:16] | and this is the type of event we recount | 初吻的故事可是要告诉 |
[29:18] | to our children and grandchildren. | 孩子和孙子辈的 |
[29:20] | I’m like the oldest person in the world | 我大概是全世界最老的 |
[29:22] | who’s never been kissed. | 初吻还在的人了吧 |
[29:25] | Can we, please? | 来吧 可以吗 |
[29:27] | Sure, okay. | 好的 |
[29:32] | Well, here goes. | 这样吧 |
[29:32] | I’m– I’m just gonna do what I normally do. | 我就按自己平时的来 |
[29:35] | S-Something like… like that. | 像…这样的 |
[29:53] | How was that? | 感觉如何 |
[29:54] | I don’t have anything to compare it to. | 我又没得比 |
[29:56] | You know what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[29:58] | Let’s try it again. | 我们再来一次 |
[29:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:59] | But this time unclench your jaw. | 但这次下巴放松 |
[30:02] | Yeah, unclench you jaw. | 对 放松 |
[30:03] | Make your– make your mouth a little softer. | 嘴巴也再软一点 |
[30:05] | – Softer. – Softer. | -软一点 -软一点 |
[30:06] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:16] | I like that. | 我挺喜欢 |
[30:17] | Mm-hmm, yeah. | 是啊 |
[30:18] | You’re a fast learner. | 你学的挺快的 |
[30:25] | Yeah, I know you did it, too. | 是 我知道你也是 |
[30:26] | Act cool. | 淡定 |
[30:30] | Hey, so I’m trying to rig the game | 我想把游戏动点手脚 |
[30:32] | so that it always lands on Taylor. | 好每次都停在泰勒那里 |
[30:34] | If you see it’s spin there. | 你看到转到那了 |
[30:35] | We’re just gonna stop it. | 就把它停住 |
[30:37] | Yeah, cool. | 没问题 |
[30:40] | Hey, no fixing the game. | 不许作弊啊 |
[30:42] | I want him just as much as you do. | 我可跟你一样想要他 |
[30:43] | Well, he’s all yours. | 全归你了 |
[30:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[30:55] | Ah, damn it. | 可恶 |
[31:02] | Taylor, Taylor, Taylor! | 泰勒 泰勒 泰勒 |
[31:05] | Ofe, Ofe, Ofe! | 挑眉哥 挑眉哥 挑眉哥 |
[31:07] | Now it’s okay. | 现在就能喊了吗 |
[31:09] | – Taylor, Taylor, Taylor! – Ofe, Ofe! | -泰勒 泰勒 -挑眉哥 挑眉哥 |
[31:13] | So, how was it? | 感觉如何 |
[31:14] | I like kissing. | 我喜欢接吻 |
[31:15] | Okay, good to know. | 是嘛 不错 |
[31:18] | Ready? | 准备好没 |
[31:27] | Okay, I saw that. | 我可看到了啊 |
[31:28] | Saw what? | 看到什么 |
[31:29] | You gonna make out with yourself? | 你要和自己亲热吗 |
[31:30] | Let’s spin it again. | 再转一次 |
[31:34] | I got this. | 没事 |
[31:37] | Taylor, Taylor! | 泰勒 泰勒 |
[31:42] | Look, I, uh–this is just your second time, so… | 这只是你的第二次 所以… |
[32:16] | Okay, your time’s up. | 行了 时间到了 |
[32:18] | Could you save some oxygen for the rest of us, please? | 麻烦给后面的人留点氧气好吗 |
[32:28] | Oh, what happened in there, guys? | 里面是怎么回事 两位 |
[32:31] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[32:33] | I don’t know what that was. | 不知道刚才算什么 |
[32:35] | I taught her everything she knows. | 她本事都是我教的 |
[32:37] | I owe you. | 我欠你的 |
[32:45] | Okay. | 来吧 |
[32:46] | That’s the one, that’s the one. | 看这次 看这次 |
[32:54] | What– okay, that spin doesn’t count. | 什么 这次才不算 |
[32:56] | This game is rigged. | 你们故意的 |
[32:57] | Yes, it does. | 不 算 |
[33:04] | Look, I get that we’re all trying to initiate Taylor, here, | 我明白大家是想给泰勒启蒙 |
[33:07] | but speaking from personal experience, | 但就我个人经验来说 |
[33:10] | I wouldn’t put her in a closet with Crash. | 我不会让她跟克拉什进衣柜的 |
[33:13] | I’m not stepping on any toes here, am I? | 我没惹谁不快活吧 |
[33:17] | No, like I said, all good. | 没有 就像我说的 没事 |
[33:20] | You hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[33:22] | Carter says you’re all mine. | 卡特说你都是我的 |
[33:24] | Yeah, I heard. | 听到了 |
[33:29] | I wish I could’ve been your first. | 我希望你初吻是跟我 |
[33:32] | Oh, no, I’m glad you weren’t. | 不 幸好你不是 |
[33:34] | I would’ve been scared. | 我会害怕的 |
[33:36] | It wouldn’t have been good. | 就不会太美好了 |
[33:42] | I still wish it. | 我还是希望 |
[33:57] | Do you want to get out of here? | 你想出去吗 |
[34:02] | I think we still have four minutes. | 我觉得我们还差四分钟 |
[34:04] | No, no, I mean like | 不 我是说 |
[34:06] | out of this so-called sanctuary. | 离开这个所谓的庇护所 |
[34:12] | Yes, I would like that. | 好啊 我同意 |
[34:14] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[34:20] | You two weren’t in there long. | 你俩没待多久啊 |
[34:22] | Yeah, well, this has been kind of a lot tonight, | 是的 今晚经历的有点多 |
[34:25] | so I think I’m just gonna head home. | 我觉得我还是回家吧 |
[34:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:29] | I’ll get a ride home from Gabe. | 我让加布送我回去 |
[34:32] | Hey, I’ll call you. | 我打电话给你哦 |
[34:34] | What? | 什么 |
[34:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:38] | Hey, guys, I’m–I’m turning into a bit of a pumpkin myself, | 各位 我累了 明早还要早起 |
[34:41] | so I–I’m gonna go. | 我…走了 |
[34:42] | Thank you for hosting, I appreciate it. | 感谢你们的招待 |
[34:45] | Wait, you’re– you’re leaving, too? | 等等 你也要走吗 |
[34:47] | Yeah, I got a big carton of meat snacks. | 对 来了一箱子肉类零食 |
[34:49] | I gotta wrangle ’em in the morning. | 我明早还得上货 |
[34:53] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[34:55] | Well, um… | 那个… |
[34:58] | Listen, if you see my mom again, | 听着 如果你再看到我妈妈 |
[34:59] | will you tell her something for me? | 能帮我告诉她几句话吗 |
[35:01] | Yeah. | 好 |
[35:02] | Yeah, hey, don’t even worry about that | 好的 你不用担心 |
[35:03] | ’cause I got it all worked out. | 我都想好了 |
[35:05] | I’m–I’m gonna say, “Lori, you are putting me in a very | 我会说 “洛莉 你这样让我 |
[35:08] | uncomfortable position, and–and you are making me | 很不好做人 而且你是在 |
[35:12] | an accessory after the fact– | 让我做帮凶 |
[35:14] | which she is, I looked it up– and I’m not having it, | 她就是的 我特地查了这词 我不愿意 |
[35:16] | so do whatever you have to do, but do it without me.” | 所以你做自己该做的 但别带上我” |
[35:22] | Does that sound good? | 听着还行吗 |
[35:23] | Okay. | 挺好 |
[35:24] | I’ll polish it. | 我再润色一下 |
[35:25] | Yeah, okay. | 好的 |
[35:28] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[35:29] | We could, actually… | 实际上我们可以的 |
[35:32] | Oh, sorry, you were taking so long | 抱歉 你们聊太久了 |
[35:34] | we decided to do a round without you. | 我们自己玩了一轮 |
[35:36] | No, we didn’t. | 我们没玩 |
[35:37] | Uh, whatever. | 随你说 |
[35:38] | It’s my bottle, my closet, so… | 反正是我的酒瓶 我的衣柜 |
[35:41] | Uh, don’t leave, okay? | 别走 好吗 |
[35:42] | There’s something that I wanna tell you. | 我有话要跟你说 |
[35:57] | Gabe, seriously, Taylor took the car. | 加布 说真的 泰勒把车开走了 |
[35:59] | – I can’t get home without you. – I get that, | -没你我回不了家 -我知道 |
[36:00] | but I just think it’s rude to leave someone’s | 我只是觉得不能连 |
[36:01] | home without thanking them– and, you know, saying goodbye. | 谢谢再见都不说就离开别人家 |
[36:04] | Gabe, come on! | 加布 走吧 |
[36:09] | Finally, probably get dressed. | 终于好了 可能在穿衣服了 |
[36:13] | Oh, look, I really, really don’t wanna be here. | 我真的不想待这里了 |
[36:15] | Can we please leave? | 求你走吧 |
[36:16] | Tell Taylor to text me. | 告诉泰勒回我短信 |
[36:18] | Wait, you’re texting Taylor? | 等等 你给泰勒发短信了吗 |
[36:19] | I know, she’s probably freaking out right now, | 我知道 她现在可能吓坏了 |
[36:20] | but if you just tell her | 但你就跟她说 |
[36:22] | that Gabe says he’s totally serious, and that– | 加布说他是认真的 还有… |
[36:24] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, I will tell her as soon as I get home, | 好好好 我一到家就告诉她 |
[36:25] | but that completely depends on you giving me a ride. | 就看你什么时候送我回去了 |
[36:30] | I think they’re coming out. | 我觉得他们要出来了 |
[36:37] | No, I think it’s time to leave. | 算了 我觉得该走了 |
[36:51] | Oh, my God– sorry, sorry! | 天呐 对不起 对不起 |
[37:04] | Taylor and Max. | 泰勒和麦克斯 |
[37:08] | Taylor is with Max. | 泰勒和麦克斯在一起 |
[37:10] | Yeah, I heard you the first time. | 你说第一遍我就听见了 |
[37:15] | Okay, well, can I come in? | 好吧 我能进来吗 |
[37:17] | Uh, no, I’m talking to Regan. | 不行 我在和里根聊天 |
[37:20] | – What? – Uh, this conversation is between her and me. | -什么 -是我和她之间的谈话 |
[37:24] | It’s hard enough already, | 已经够困难了 |
[37:24] | but I don’t wanna make it a three-way. | 我不想再多个人[变成3P] |
[37:27] | Conversation. | 聊天 |
[38:14] | I just wanted to say that | 我只想说 |
[38:15] | I’m sorry about what happened tonight. | 我对今晚发生的事很抱歉 |
[38:18] | Who told you about that? | 谁告诉你的 |
[38:20] | I meant between you and me. | 我是说我俩之间的 |
[38:25] | God, I think seeing a dead body turned out to be | 天呐 我觉得看到尸体是我今天 |
[38:28] | the least traumatic part of my day. | 最高兴的时候了 |
[38:31] | What else happened? | 还有什么事 |
[38:33] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[38:34] | Well, stupid stuff– not life and death. | 无所谓的 不是生死 |
[38:37] | Not what you have to deal with every day. | 比不上你每天遇到的那些 |
[38:39] | Hey, you have to deal with a lot, | 你也遇到很多事情好吗 |
[38:42] | none of which is stupid. | 才不是无所谓 |
[38:44] | Huge things that no one should have to deal with, | 没人该面对这些大事的 |
[38:46] | especially not a 16-year-old. | 尤其是16岁的孩子 |
[38:50] | And I don’t want to be one of those things. | 我不想变成让你头疼的事 |
[38:52] | I wanna help you with those things. | 我想帮你面对它们 |
[38:56] | What are you saying? | 你想说什么 |
[38:59] | Carter, I’m gonna stop… | 卡特 我要停止 |
[39:03] | looking for your… mom. | 追捕你… 妈妈了 |
[39:09] | For five minutes today you liked me. | 今天有五分钟 你是喜欢我的 |
[39:12] | I know you did… | 我知道你是 |
[39:15] | and I want that, that’s all. | 也希望你这样 因此而已 |
[39:17] | I just want more of that. | 希望你喜欢我更久 |
[39:22] | Also, I’m really dying to know what possibly could’ve been more | 而且 我也很想知道有什么比看到人生中 |
[39:25] | traumatic than seeing your first dead body. | 第一具尸体更难受的事 |
[39:28] | No, but we’re not there yet, no. | 不 但我们还没那么亲 |
[39:31] | Um, let’s take it five minutes at a time. | 我们就一次五分钟慢慢来吧 |
[39:34] | Okay, that’s what we’re doing. | 很好 我们就这么办 |
[39:36] | We’re doing that. | 就这么办 |
[40:34] | This is weird, you know that? | 这太奇怪了 你知不知道 |
[40:37] | Okay, you’re in front of their house. | 你就在他们家门前 |
[40:38] | Where else can I go, Max? | 我还能去哪 麦克斯 |
[40:41] | My child is in there. | 我孩子就在里面 |
[40:43] | She’s my heart, walking around outside my body. | 就像把我的心从我身体里拿走一样 |
[40:45] | Except she’s not your child. | 除了她不是你孩子 |
[40:48] | Yes, she is. | 不 她是 |
[40:49] | Don’t you ever say that to me again. | 不许再跟我说这话 |
[40:52] | She’s my child. | 她是我的孩子 |
[40:55] | Lori, I had this really long speech | 洛莉 我有一大段话 |
[40:58] | that I wanted to say to you. | 想要跟你说 |
[41:00] | But, really, I think at this point, | 但真的 事到如今 |
[41:01] | the only thing that I can do | 我唯一能做的 |
[41:02] | is walk back in there and tell them that you’re here. | 就是回去告诉大家你在这里 |