时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Previously on Finding Carter. | 《找寻自我》前情回顾 |
[00:10] | What, you never heard of a girl who came home | 你没听说一个女孩在被绑架十三年后 |
[00:12] | after being abducted 13 years ago? | 终于回家的消息吗 |
[00:14] | – Who’s that? – That is a blond-haired, blue-eyed piece of raw sewage. | -那是谁 -一坨金发碧眼的垃圾 |
[00:17] | – And I didn’t get your name? – Carter. | -我还不知道你叫什么呢 -卡特 |
[00:19] | Here we go. | 对上眼咯 |
[00:21] | You can never have anything to do with him again. | 以后不许再跟这个人来往 |
[00:22] | Do you understand me? | 懂我意思了吗 |
[00:26] | Do you understand me? | 你懂我意思了吗 |
[00:27] | Crash, hey! | 克拉什 |
[00:29] | Hey, hey, baby Bird. | 波德宝贝儿 |
[00:30] | I want him just as much as you do. | 我可跟你一样想要他 |
[00:32] | Well, he’s all yours. | 全归你了 |
[00:33] | You hear that? Carter says you’re all mine. | 听到了吗 卡特说你都是我的 |
[00:39] | No, no, no. I can’t, I can’t. I can’t do this. | 不 我不能这么做 |
[00:41] | Not unless you tell me it’s over with David. | 除非你说你和大卫结束了 |
[00:43] | You ever played “Seven Minutes in Heaven”? | 你玩过天堂七分钟吗 |
[00:50] | That spin doesn’t count. | 这次才不算 |
[00:51] | Yes, it does. | 不 算 |
[00:52] | I wish I could’ve been your first. | 我希望你初吻是跟我 |
[00:56] | Hey, I’ll call you. | 我打电话给你哦 |
[00:57] | What? | 什么 |
[00:59] | Call you. | 打给你 |
[00:59] | Your mom is here. | 你妈在这儿 |
[01:01] | Carter, I’m gonna stop… looking for your… mom. | 卡特 我要停止追捕你… 妈妈了 |
[01:17] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[01:19] | There’s a permanent marker in my makeup bag. | 我的化妆包里有支记号笔 |
[01:21] | And, now that I think about it, | 我想了一下 |
[01:23] | I can’t remember the last time | 都不记得上次 |
[01:24] | I fully removed my eyeliner. | 完全卸掉眼妆是什么时候了 |
[01:27] | – It does look good, though. – Hey, Bird called. | -看着还不错 -波德打电话来了 |
[01:29] | Are you guys having a problem? | 你们是不是吵架了 |
[01:31] | What, other than the fact she’s “Slutty McSlutsky,” | 什么 没有啊 我们挺好 |
[01:34] | the biggest slut in Slutsville? No, we’re fine. | 只不过她成为了”天下第一大淫娃” |
[01:36] | Good, because I said she could come over. | 很好 因为我喊她过来了 |
[01:40] | I guess I know the answer to, “Are you mad at me?” | 我想你还在生我的气 |
[01:44] | Thanks, sweetie, I can take it from here. | 谢了 亲爱的 我自己来就好 |
[01:48] | Is this about Crash? | 是因为克拉什吗 |
[01:51] | What about Crash? | 克拉什怎么了 |
[01:53] | Uh, you giving me the silent treatment. | 因为他 你对我不理不睬 |
[01:56] | No, look, Bird, just because | 不 波德 不要因为 |
[01:59] | I don’t talk to you for five minutes | 我五分钟没跟你说话 |
[02:00] | doesn’t mean I’m giving you the silent treatment. | 就觉得我不理你了 |
[02:02] | Or call or text or acknowledge my existence? | 或者打电话 发短信 视我如空气吗 |
[02:06] | I’m going kinda crazy without you. | 没了你 我都快疯了 |
[02:10] | And it makes me sad that you’re perfectly | 如果你说没我完全可以 |
[02:12] | okay without me. | 我会很伤心的 |
[02:15] | Okay, fine. Yes, it’s about Crash. | 好吧 是因为克拉什 |
[02:17] | You have no idea how much I hate to admit that. | 你知道我有多讨厌承认这个吗 |
[02:21] | You can’t be jealous about me and Crash. | 你怎么能嫉妒我和克拉什呢 |
[02:23] | We’re just friends. | 我们只是朋友 |
[02:25] | I know, but tell that to my head. | 我知道 但不能说服自己 |
[02:27] | I’ve got this 3D IMAX movie of the two of you together | 我的脑海里总是不停地 |
[02:31] | playing over and over, and I can’t stop thinking about it. | 出现你和他在一起的画面 |
[02:35] | Babe, I’m sorry, okay? | 亲爱的 对不起 |
[02:37] | I really believed you when you said you weren’t into him, | 你说你不喜欢他的时候我真信了 |
[02:40] | because that’s what you told everyone all the time. | 因为你每次都是这么跟大家说的 |
[02:43] | I was just trying to convince myself, | 我只是想说服自己 |
[02:46] | which I didn’t. | 但我做不到 |
[02:50] | I hate not being in control of my feelings. | 我讨厌被情感左右 |
[02:52] | I hear you. | 我懂的 |
[02:54] | See, okay, that’s the other thing. | 这是另外一回事了 |
[02:56] | I can’t be into the same guy you’re into– that’s weird. | 我不能喜欢你也喜欢的人 这很奇怪 |
[02:59] | Don’t even worry about it, okay? | 别多想了 |
[03:00] | We’re all the same to Crash, | 我们对克拉什都一样 |
[03:01] | just one on a potential list of girls to bang. | 只不过是他炮友中的一个 |
[03:05] | Well, I have no intention of being that. | 我不想这样 |
[03:07] | None of us do, and yet– | 谁都不想 只不过… |
[03:09] | All right, you know what? I have to resolve this. | 好了 我得去解决这事儿 |
[03:11] | I’m sick of running away from it. | 我不想再逃避了 |
[03:13] | Do you know where he lives? | 你知道他住哪吗 |
[03:15] | I think it’s best you just call him. | 我觉得你最好还是打给他 |
[03:17] | Bird, you’re telling someone you like them for the first time, | 波德 你第一次告诉一个人你喜欢他 |
[03:20] | but you really don’t wanna tell them, | 但你又不想真的告诉他 |
[03:22] | and you also really don’t wanna even | 你也不想自己是 |
[03:23] | like them in the first place, | 先迈步的那一个 |
[03:24] | but you’re also wondering if they like you, too. | 但你又想知道他是否喜欢你 |
[03:25] | I’m not having that conversation over the phone. | 这种事怎么能在电话里说呢 |
[03:27] | I just really think he wouldn’t want you to go to his home. | 我只是觉得他不想让你去他家 |
[03:30] | Why? | 为什么 |
[03:31] | Just trust me, okay? | 相信我 好吗 |
[03:34] | He wouldn’t. | 他不会的 |
[03:36] | Okay, well, you know what? | 好吧 你知道吗 |
[03:38] | That’s not good enough for me. | 这理由太牵强 |
[03:45] | I told you. | 我说了的 |
[03:47] | So, what? Who cares? | 那又怎样 谁会在乎 |
[03:50] | I’m guessing he will. | 我想他会 |
[04:04] | What? | 什么事 |
[04:06] | Uh, hi. I’m looking for Crash. | 你好 我是来找克拉什的 |
[04:09] | Who? | 谁 |
[04:11] | Oh, hi. | 你好 |
[04:13] | My name’s Carter. I’m a friend of his. | 我叫卡特 他的朋友 |
[04:15] | – Is he here? – Who? | -他在吗 -谁 |
[04:18] | – Crash. – Crash ain’t here. | -克拉什 -克拉什不在 |
[04:22] | Okay, well, would you mind telling him I stopped by? | 好吧 能麻烦你告诉他我来过吗 |
[04:25] | Get out! | 滚 |
[04:26] | But wait. | 等等 |
[04:29] | Go on. | 滚吧 |
[04:31] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[04:33] | Please don’t tell him I was here. | 别告诉他我来过了 |
[05:22] | You won! | 你赢了 |
[05:31] | – Thanks. – Yeah. | -谢了 -客气 |
[05:32] | Congratulations– you have a perfect record this season. | 恭喜 这个赛季你们又创纪录了 |
[05:35] | – We’ve only had two meets. – Which is perfect. | -就两个而已 -那也很棒啊 |
[05:38] | How’d you guys do in the relay? | 你们的接力赛怎么样 |
[05:39] | We got massacred, as per usual. | 跟往常一样 惨败 |
[05:42] | It’d help if everyone didn’t do it | 如果大家的目的不只是为了 |
[05:43] | just for college applications. | 考大学 或许情况会好点 |
[05:46] | I wanted to tell you, the other night… | 我想告诉你 那天晚上 |
[05:48] | that was a lot of fun. | 真的很有趣 |
[05:50] | I had a really good time. | 我玩得很开心 |
[05:53] | I’m serious. I was surprised. | 真的 我很惊喜 |
[05:56] | I think you actually melted my brain. | 你在我脑海里挥之不去 |
[05:58] | Yeah, okay, can we not talk about it? | 好吧 咱们别说这个了 |
[06:00] | Of course, we don’t have to talk about it. | 当然 不一定要说这个的 |
[06:05] | So, I hear there’s a good chance you could become team captain. | 我听说你很有可能成为队长 |
[06:08] | That’s very impressive for a junior. | 对三年级生来说可是殊荣啊 |
[06:10] | Hey, what’re you doing tonight? | 你今晚有计划吗 |
[06:11] | I have a science poster to do, | 有个科学海报要做 |
[06:13] | and then they just slammed us with a bunch English reading. | 而且我们还被塞了一大堆英语阅读 |
[06:18] | Well, I know that I’m not as exciting as either of those, | 我知道我可能没作业有吸引力 |
[06:20] | but I was hoping that we could do something. | 但我希望我们可以一起做些什么 |
[06:25] | You and me? | 你和我吗 |
[06:27] | Like a date? | 就像约会吗 |
[06:28] | As in a date, yes. | 对 约会 |
[06:31] | But you want me to bring Carter? | 你是想让我带卡特去吧 |
[06:34] | No, I don’t. | 不 没有 |
[06:36] | But you like Carter. | 但是你喜欢卡特啊 |
[06:38] | She wouldn’t go out with me because she told me | 她不会跟我出去的 因为她告诉我 |
[06:39] | that you liked me, which I never knew. | 你喜欢我 我从来不知道 |
[06:42] | I’d– I’d always thought of you as more of a– | 我一直都把你当成… |
[06:44] | No, don’t say it. | 不 别说出来 |
[06:45] | Come on, you’ve said it enough. | 拜托 你说的够多了 |
[06:47] | And– and I was very wrong about that. | 我知道我做错了 |
[06:49] | Is there anything that I can do to get you to like me again? | 怎样才能让你再喜欢我呢 |
[06:54] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:55] | Just a shot, that’s all I’m asking for. | 只要一次机会就好 |
[07:01] | This is crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[07:02] | I mean you standing here, saying these things to me? | 你站在那 跟我说这些话吗 |
[07:06] | Is that a yes? | 这是答应了咯 |
[07:07] | I can pick you up at 8:00. It’ll be fun. | 我8点来接你 会很好玩的 |
[07:09] | – Come on. – Okay. | -拜托 -好吧 |
[07:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:16] | That’s mine. | 那是我的 |
[07:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:25] | You know what? Keep the change. | 钱不用找了 |
[07:26] | I’m gonna need that hat. | 就当买你的帽子 |
[07:36] | What? | 什么事 |
[07:37] | Uh, Spotina’s Pizza. | 送披萨的 |
[07:46] | You need to pay. | 你去给钱 |
[07:50] | How much? | 多少钱 |
[07:53] | Hi. | 你好 |
[07:58] | Cool hat. | 帽子不错 |
[08:00] | Come talk to me? | 来跟我聊聊好吗 |
[08:03] | I’d rather not. | 算了吧 |
[08:06] | Please? | 求你了 |
[08:24] | Well, you called this meeting. | 是你来找的我 |
[08:27] | Is it to ask me for another favor? | 是来找我再帮忙的吗 |
[08:29] | Maybe you wanna reprimand me again for stealing your car. | 还是因为我偷了你的车再来斥责我的 |
[08:32] | Did you travel all this way to make sure | 你大老远跑来就是为了 |
[08:34] | that I’d fully understand that you are absolutely not into me? | 让我明白你一点都不喜欢我吗 |
[08:51] | So you are into me. | 原来你喜欢我 |
[09:04] | Well, that happened. | 常有的事 |
[09:07] | Help. | 救命啊 |
[09:14] | So, now what? | 现在干什么 |
[09:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:19] | Take me somewhere. | 带我去什么地方吧 |
[09:21] | Like, your favorite place. | 比如你最喜欢的地方 |
[09:23] | Well, that would be right here, right now. | 那就是此时此刻的这里 |
[09:28] | Well, I appreciate the extraneous flirting, | 感谢你画蛇添足地调情 |
[09:30] | but I was serious. | 但我是认真的 |
[09:33] | So was I. | 我也是 |
[09:37] | My life hasn’t been exactly scenic. | 我的人生不是多优美的 |
[09:40] | I’ve spent most of it in some pretty nasty detention centers. | 大部分时间都在脏乱差的拘留中心里 |
[09:47] | Okay, well, let’s go to one. | 那我们就去拘留中心 |
[09:48] | I wanna see one. | 我想看看 |
[09:52] | No. | 不行 |
[09:53] | I mean, I’d like to take you by | 我很想带上你 |
[09:54] | and show you off. | 到处炫耀一番 |
[09:56] | I– I spent a lot of time with people | 大部分时间我都是跟 |
[09:58] | who didn’t see anything in me. | 看不起我的人一起度过的 |
[10:01] | They’d be pretty shocked if I showed up | 我要是跟你一起出现 |
[10:02] | with someone like you. | 他们肯定会惊呆的 |
[10:05] | I’m pretty shocked myself, actually. | 其实我自己都很震惊 |
[10:08] | What, because you’re such a bad person? | 为什么 因为你是个坏孩子吗 |
[10:12] | That’s the abridged version, but yeah. | 虽然这样说不准确 但是的 |
[10:17] | What if I don’t think you are? | 如果我不觉得你是呢 |
[10:20] | – Then you’d be wrong. – Really? | -那你就错了 -真的吗 |
[10:23] | Prove it. | 证明给我看 |
[10:25] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:28] | Where are we going? | 要去哪里 |
[10:32] | Instead of taking you to my favorite place, | 与其带你去我最喜欢的地方 |
[10:35] | I’m gonna take you to my least favorite place. | 我要带你去我最不喜欢的地方 |
[10:40] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:44] | Help yourself to anything you would like. | 想要什么尽管自己拿 |
[10:48] | Not the beer or the wine. | 啤酒和红酒不行 |
[10:49] | And I don’t think I can give away | 车辆润滑油好像 |
[10:51] | any free motor-oil yet, but, uh… | 也不能免费给你 但是… |
[10:55] | perhaps a nice Skaddens? | 拿条巧克力棒吧 |
[10:57] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -要吗 -好啊 |
[10:58] | Loaded with peanuts for your journey. | 一路都是”满满花生”哦 |
[11:00] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[11:02] | So what else brings you to the Quick-N-Easy? | 你来还有什么别的事吗 |
[11:07] | Well, I had a question… | 我有个问题… |
[11:09] | – Yeah? … – actually, yeah. | -什么问题 -其实… |
[11:11] | Um, you know Gabe, right? | 你认识加布吧 |
[11:15] | Yeah, I know Gabe. | 认识啊 |
[11:17] | Yeah, well, he– he asked me out on a date. | 他… 他约我出去 |
[11:24] | But I– I was wondering if you think I should go, | 但是我… 想问问你觉得我该不该去 |
[11:27] | or if maybe you– | 或者你… |
[11:29] | No, I definitely think that you should go. | 当然应该去了 |
[11:33] | ‘Cause Gabe’s a really great catch. | 加布真的不错 |
[11:36] | You know, he’s– he’s like a jock, | 他是个运动员 |
[11:38] | and he’s really popular. | 而且也很受欢迎 |
[11:41] | That’s like a score. | 这样不错 |
[11:44] | He asked you out? | 他约你出去了吗 |
[11:46] | Yeah. | 对 |
[11:48] | You don’t have any other | 你没有其它… |
[11:52] | contradictory reactions? | 反对意见吗 |
[11:54] | Uh-uh, no. I don’t think so. | 没有 不反对 |
[11:58] | All pretty “dictory.” | 都同意 |
[12:01] | Okay, well… | 好吧… |
[12:03] | thank you for your advice. | 谢谢你的建议 |
[12:06] | – Mm-hmm. – And the Skaddens. | -不客气 -还有巧克力棒 |
[12:08] | Yeah, you need anything else? | 还需要什么别的吗 |
[12:10] | No. No. | 不需要了 |
[12:15] | All right, well, see you. | 那好 回见 |
[13:19] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[13:21] | Can’t you tell? | 你看不出来吗 |
[13:23] | This is my after-school hangout, | 我放学后都在这里玩 |
[13:26] | my babysitter, my community center. | 这里就是我的保姆 我的社区活动中心 |
[13:30] | It’s my Outward Bound for wayward kids. | 是我们野孩子的拓展训练场 |
[13:31] | When I was 13, | 十三岁的时候 |
[13:32] | I’d come here and get high, | 我来这里嗑药 |
[13:33] | shoot off bottle rockets. | 打瓶子小火箭什么的 |
[13:34] | We put a zip-line in. | 我们还装了溜索呢 |
[13:36] | It’s Disneyland, right? | 你们的迪士尼乐园 对吗 |
[13:44] | So… | 其实… |
[13:51] | I had a brother. | 我以前有个兄弟 |
[13:54] | – Okay. – Ben. | -嗯 -本 |
[13:56] | He was younger. He was an idiot. | 他比我小 就是个傻瓜 |
[14:00] | When we were little, my mom dropped us off | 我们小时候 妈妈把我们 |
[14:02] | at my Aunt Di’s house. | 送到迪阿姨家里 |
[14:03] | Says she’ll be back later to pick us up, | 说过段时间就回去接我们 |
[14:06] | but later never happened. | 可是再也没出现 |
[14:09] | So one afternoon I’m supposed to watch Ben. | 一天下午 我本该照顾本的 |
[14:13] | I’m too cool, though, to sit around and play Battleship | 我当时贪玩 怎么能老实跟个 |
[14:16] | with a ten-year-old. | 十岁的小孩子玩《战舰》 |
[14:17] | So I bring him here. | 所以就把他带来这里 |
[14:20] | He hates it, says it’s ugly and dirty, | 他讨厌这里 说这里又脏又丑 |
[14:22] | and, “Why do I have to play here? | 还说 为什么要在这里玩 |
[14:24] | “What’s wrong with Battleship? | 玩《战舰》怎么了 |
[14:25] | Why can’t we just go home?” | 我们回家好吗 |
[14:28] | So I’m like, “Ben, just go sit in the truck.” | 我就跟他说 本 你去车里玩 |
[14:32] | Me and my friends were sitting over there drinking. | 我就跟朋友一起坐在那里喝酒 |
[14:43] | All of a sudden the truck’s in flames. | 突然车就起火了 |
[14:54] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[14:58] | The police tried to blame me and my friends, | 警方想怪我跟我的朋友 |
[15:00] | but he was playing with the ignition, | 可他当时自己在玩点火装置 |
[15:01] | and there was some weird defect with the truck. | 而车身线路本来就有问题 |
[15:03] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[15:16] | Crash? | 克拉什[撞车]吗 |
[15:17] | That’s not a name, that’s an insurance claim. | 这不是人名 是保险理赔 |
[15:20] | You said that Carter’s friends with this guy? | 你说卡特跟他是朋友吗 |
[15:21] | No, not friends. | 不 不是朋友 |
[15:23] | He’s more something she can use to torment me. | 他只是她用来折磨我的工具 |
[15:25] | Wow. Well, he’s not gonna be a problem after Monday. | 周一后就不用担心他的问题了 |
[15:29] | Second charge of possession with intent to distribute. | 第二次持有毒品 并有意给予他人 |
[15:32] | This is gonna be a slam dunk. | 基本板上钉钉了 |
[15:33] | He’ll get at least a couple years in Deerfield. | 够他在迪尔菲尔德监狱待上几年了 |
[15:35] | Well, this is some career I got, | 这就是我的职业 |
[15:36] | pursuing the criminals in my daughter’s life. | 追逐我女儿生活中出现的罪犯 |
[15:38] | I should transfer to something less stressful, | 我真该转行干点压力小的工作 |
[15:41] | like the bomb squad. | 比如拆弹小组什么的 |
[15:46] | So are we still on for Monday night? | 那么我们还是约在周一晚上吗 |
[15:49] | What’s Monday night? | 周一晚上怎么了 |
[15:51] | You better be joking. | 你最好是在开玩笑 |
[15:53] | No, what’s Monday night? | 我没开玩笑 周一晚上怎么了 |
[15:54] | You know, I should just use my head as a brick, | 我真应该把自己的脑袋当砖头拍墙上 |
[15:57] | because I’m that stupid. | 因为我真是太蠢了 |
[15:58] | I pay for a hotel room, order champagne, | 我订了酒店 要了香槟 |
[16:02] | chocolate-covered strawberries… | 沾着巧克力的草莓 |
[16:04] | It’s our anniversary. | 是我们的周年纪念 |
[16:05] | You asked me what I wanted, | 你问我想要什么 |
[16:07] | and I said just to wake up with you. | 我说只想能在你身边醒来 |
[16:08] | It’s not gonna happen, is it? | 不可能了 是吗 |
[16:09] | No, it’s gonna happen. | 不 可能的 |
[16:12] | How? | 怎么可能 |
[16:13] | Because you obviously haven’t told David | 因为很显然你没告诉大卫 |
[16:15] | that you’re gonna be away for the night. | 你准备外出过夜的事 |
[16:16] | I can still tell him. | 我可以现在告诉他 |
[16:18] | He’s not gonna care. | 他不会在乎的 |
[16:19] | He spends 90 percent of his life | 凯尔 他大把大把的时间 |
[16:21] | in his office, Kyle. | 都待在办公室里 |
[16:24] | I’ll work on it. | 我会说服他的 |
[16:51] | Look, I destroy everything I touch. | 和我沾边的事都没好结果 |
[16:53] | I don’t wanna destroy you. | 我不想毁了你 |
[16:56] | Okay, well, if you haven’t already noticed, | 好吧 看来你还没有意识到 |
[16:59] | I’m not really the easily destroyed type. | 我不是那种容易被毁的人 |
[17:05] | Let’s go. This is horrible. | 走吧 这太可怕了 |
[17:06] | I don’t want you ever coming here again. | 我不希望你再来这里了 |
[17:08] | No, see, I come here all the time. | 不 我经常来这里 |
[17:10] | That’s the thing. | 这才是问题 |
[17:12] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[17:16] | This is not who you are. | 你不是这样的人 |
[17:19] | Okay? | 明白吗 |
[17:22] | You are more than the worst thing | 你人生里不仅仅只有那些 |
[17:23] | that has ever happened to you. | 碰到的糟糕的事情 |
[17:25] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[17:28] | Yeah, you are. | 是的 |
[17:31] | And I lied before. | 之前我撒了谎 |
[17:35] | You did destroy me, | 你确实毁了我 |
[17:37] | but I’ve never been happier. | 但我从没像现在这样快乐过 |
[17:55] | That’s for me. | 找我的 |
[17:59] | – Who are you expecting? – Max. | -你在等谁 -麦克斯 |
[18:01] | – Max? – Yeah. | -麦克斯 -是的 |
[18:03] | Hi, Grant. | 你好 格兰特 |
[18:03] | Oh, it’s for you. | 是找你的 |
[18:07] | Okay. Good to see you, too. | 好吧 见到你也很高兴 |
[18:09] | – Hi. Wow– – Hey. Yeah, we should just go. | -你好 -我们赶快走吧 |
[18:11] | I– I forgot my sweater. | 我忘了拿毛衣 |
[18:18] | You look nice. | 你看上去真美 |
[18:19] | Hey, man, that’s my line. Making me look bad. | 哥们儿 那是我的台词 你让我很难堪 |
[18:21] | Grant. | 格兰特 |
[18:23] | Oh, finally you’re here. | 你可算来了 |
[18:24] | – Let’s go. – Okay. | -我们走 -好的 |
[18:29] | Have fun. | 玩得开心 |
[18:30] | Yeah, we intend to. | 我们会的 |
[18:33] | You know, I’m really starting to like that guy. | 我真有点开始喜欢那个家伙了 |
[18:36] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[18:41] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[18:45] | Hey, sorry to bother you. | 很抱歉打扰你 |
[18:46] | I just had the most unexpected conversation with my mom. | 刚才我妈突然找我 |
[18:51] | Apparently, she bought a overnight spa getaway | 显然 她在无声竞拍中拍到了 |
[18:55] | at a silent auction. | 一个水疗度假的机会 |
[18:57] | She was planning on bringing her friend Lois, | 她本打算带朋友洛依思去 |
[18:59] | but then Lois suddenly needs a hip transplant. | 但洛依思突然要做髋骨移植手术 |
[19:02] | Is anyone in this story under the age of 70? | 这个故事里有七十岁以下的人吗 |
[19:05] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 |
[19:07] | Well, she wants me to go with her. | 她想让我和她一起去 |
[19:10] | The room has a hot tub, uh, facials, | 房间里有热水浴缸 面部护理 |
[19:13] | and something called a chromatic color wrap. | 还有一种叫彩色包裹的东西 |
[19:16] | And 24 hours of nonstop criticism. | 还有二十四小时没完没了的唠叨 |
[19:20] | After four decades, I think I can handle it. | 我活了四十年 应该能搞得定 |
[19:22] | It is Monday night. | 时间是周一晚上 |
[19:23] | It’s okay if I go, right? | 我可以去 对吗 |
[19:25] | Sure. | 当然 |
[19:27] | You’ve been working so hard you deserve a break. | 你工作一直这么辛苦 应该休息一下 |
[19:29] | Well, I’d rather go with you. | 我更想跟你一起去 |
[19:35] | It wouldn’t be the same. | 那就不是一回事了 |
[19:39] | I’ll let you get back to work. | 那你继续忙吧 |
[20:04] | Oh… sorry. | 抱歉 |
[20:07] | You seem pretty happy. | 你看起来挺开心的 |
[20:10] | Yeah, I guess I am. | 我猜是的 |
[20:13] | I don’t suppose I’m gonna get any more information on that. | 我猜你不会跟我细说的吧 |
[20:16] | Nope. | 的确 |
[20:18] | Well, you know what, as long as you’re happy. | 知道吗 只要你开心就好 |
[20:21] | If parents had a flag, | 如果父母能说什么 |
[20:22] | that would be our motto. | 这句就是我们要说的 |
[20:24] | We just want our kids happy. | 我们只希望自己的孩子幸福 |
[20:26] | Is there enough in there for me? | 剩下的还够我吃吗 |
[20:27] | – No. – Yeah. | -看来没了 -还有 |
[20:30] | Have some. | 吃点吧 |
[20:31] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[20:33] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:35] | You know, there’s not enough, uh, | 你知道 家里的垃圾食品 |
[20:36] | junk food in this house. | 总是不够吃 |
[20:38] | We’ve got five people. | 家里有五口人 |
[20:39] | We need more than just one pint of ice cream. | 一品脱冰淇淋可远远不够 |
[20:42] | We’ve got gluten-free cookies. | 还有无麸质饼干 |
[20:43] | Oh, no. Have you tried those? | 不 你尝了吗 |
[20:45] | Those things are terrible. | 太难吃了 |
[20:47] | Wait, didn’t you buy them? | 难道不是你买的吗 |
[20:48] | Yes. | 是我买的 |
[20:49] | I wanted a cookie that didn’t make me wanna eat cookies. | 我需要一种能打消我吃饼干兴趣的饼干 |
[20:52] | But I don’t think that feeling ever goes away. | 但我觉得那种感觉总是阴魂不散 |
[20:55] | Even babies, you know, they can only drink milk. | 即使是小宝宝 他们只能喝牛奶 |
[20:57] | I think they’re thinking, | 我觉得他们也会在想 |
[20:58] | “You know what this milk could really use? | “你知道这牛奶能拿来做什么吗 |
[21:01] | A cookie.” | 做饼干” |
[21:05] | I think you just made a joke. | 你刚才讲了个笑话 |
[21:06] | I am not an animal, I am a human being. | 我又不是动物 我是个人啊 |
[21:10] | I know it’s– it’s like Arnold Schwarzenegger gone bad. | 我知道这听起来像变质了的阿诺·施瓦辛格 |
[21:14] | You’re too young. | 你太小了 |
[21:15] | You don’t know that reference. | 还不知道我指的是什么 |
[21:16] | Yeah, I do. It’s “The Elephant Man.” | 我知道 你说的是电影《象人》 |
[21:18] | Yeah, my mom used– | 我妈妈以前… |
[21:23] | She used to be really into movies. | 她原来特别喜欢看电影 |
[21:25] | It was kind of her thing. | 她钟情于此 |
[21:26] | Every time I’d get sick or anything, | 每当我生病或者怎么样 |
[21:29] | she’d, like, sit with me in bed, | 她都会和我一起坐在床上 |
[21:30] | and we’d watch movie after movie. | 一部接一部地看 |
[21:32] | Kind of like a mini film-festival, but with the flu. | 像小型电影节 不过得了流感才会举办 |
[21:37] | Anyway, sorry. | 总之 很抱歉 |
[21:37] | I’m sure you don’t wanna hear about any of that. | 我知道你不想听这些东西 |
[21:40] | I was actually thinking how grateful I am to her. | 我只是在想我有多感谢她 |
[21:45] | She made you very happy, gave you a great life. | 她让你很幸福 赋予你精彩的人生 |
[21:54] | That’s a really amazing thing for you to say. | 你能说这些真是让我吃惊 |
[21:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:05] | Well, you have the rest. | 剩下的你吃吧 |
[22:09] | I have a court case Monday | 我周一有个出庭案子 |
[22:11] | that I have to prepare for. | 得做准备 |
[22:14] | Good luck, I hope you win. | 祝你好运 希望你胜诉 |
[22:16] | Thanks, me, too. | 谢谢 我也是 |
[22:17] | I’ll finally get that Crash off the street. | 终于可以将克拉什绳之以法了 |
[22:19] | He’s so worthless. | 他简直太没用了 |
[22:20] | Don’t talk about him like that. | 别那样说他 |
[22:22] | That’s horrible. | 很伤人 |
[22:24] | I thought you were done with him. | 我还以为你俩之间玩完了 |
[22:27] | – Well, I’m not. – Since when? | -没有啊 -从什么时候开始 |
[22:28] | Since today, actually. | 其实是从今天开始 |
[22:30] | Okay, well, at least it’s not serious. | 好吧 至少你们不是认真的 |
[22:32] | It is serious. | 是认真的 |
[22:33] | You don’t know what kind of life he’s led. | 你不知道他过着什么样的生活 |
[22:35] | I’m sure it’s been tough, | 我敢肯定那很艰苦 |
[22:37] | – and maybe it’s to blame for what he’s become. – Maybe? | -也许他才变成了这样 -也许吗 |
[22:40] | But it doesn’t matter anymore, because now it’s who he is. | 但那不重要了 重要的是他现在是谁 |
[22:44] | How can you even say that? | 你怎么可以那么说 |
[22:49] | That boy has had no one to believe in him… | 没人相信那个男孩 |
[22:53] | ever. | 从来都没有 |
[22:58] | Now he does. | 现在有了 |
[22:59] | I don’t think the judge that’s going to see him on Monday | 我觉得周一要审他的法官 |
[23:02] | is gonna share your optimism. | 不会和你一样乐观 |
[23:08] | Why? What’s gonna happen? | 为什么 会发生什么事 |
[23:09] | This is his second arrest– a fairly sizable bust– | 这是他第二次被捕了 很严重的逮捕 |
[23:12] | and from what I can tell, his only defense is | 据我所知 他唯一的辩词就是 |
[23:15] | “I just won’t do it again .” | 我不会再这样做了 |
[23:16] | No judge is going to buy that with his juvie record. | 他有前科 没哪个法官会信这种话的 |
[23:19] | Carter, he’s going to prison. | 卡特 他要进监狱了 |
[23:21] | For– for how long? | 去多长时间 |
[23:24] | At least three years. | 至少三年 |
[23:28] | Is that definite? | 确定吗 |
[23:29] | No, it– | 不 |
[23:31] | it could be five, it could be ten. | 可能是五年 十年 |
[23:33] | Carter… | 卡特 |
[23:36] | baby, believe me, he knows this. | 宝贝 相信我 他知道的 |
[23:39] | And the fact that he didn’t tell you | 对于这个男孩 |
[23:40] | he’s about to go to prison is all the information | 你只用了解 他没有告诉你 |
[23:43] | you need to know about this boy. | 他要去监狱这一事实 |
[23:46] | Yes, it does. | 是啊 |
[23:47] | It tells me he’s not gonna be there on Monday. | 这告诉了我他周一不会去了 |
[23:55] | Why weren’t you gonna tell me you are gonna run away? | 你为什么不告诉我你要跑 |
[23:57] | Today was perfect. | 今天很完美 |
[23:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:00] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[24:01] | It would’ve been the last perfect day | 这会是我俩共度的 |
[24:03] | you ever would’ve had with me. | 最后一个完美一天 |
[24:04] | I couldn’t end today telling you I was about to go to prison. | 我不能告诉你我要坐牢 来结束这一天 |
[24:10] | Well… | 好吧 |
[24:13] | today isn’t over yet. | 今天还没结束呢 |
[24:26] | Oh, I suck at this. | 我很不擅长 |
[24:28] | Listen, everyone sucks at this. | 大家都不擅长 |
[24:30] | You know, I believe miniature golf courses | 我相信迷你高尔夫球场 |
[24:33] | are designed by sadists. | 是施虐狂设计的 |
[24:35] | Were you at Tyler Bolander’s mini-golf birthday party? | 你去没去泰勒·伯兰德的迷你高尔夫生日派对 |
[24:38] | Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 对对 去了 |
[24:40] | Yeah, three kids ended up in the emergency room. | 三个小孩最后被送去了急救室 |
[24:43] | No, no, three? | 不是吧 三个吗 |
[24:44] | – Try six. – What? | -六个吧 -什么 |
[24:46] | Oh, that’s right. | 对了 |
[24:47] | Your mom came and picked you up in a squad car. | 你妈妈开警车来把你接走了 |
[24:49] | The fight got much worse after you left. | 你离开后 打斗更惨烈了 |
[24:53] | We go back a long way. | 我们很小就认识了 |
[24:55] | Yeah, we do. Kindergarten. | 是啊 幼儿园开始就是了 |
[24:57] | Marcy Katz’ class. | 马西·卡茨的班级 |
[24:58] | Do you remember she told us she was a lesbian? | 你记得她告诉过我们她是拉拉吗 |
[25:00] | She came out to a room of five-year-olds. | 她当着一屋子五岁小孩的面出柜了 |
[25:03] | You probably forgot my class photo. | 你也许忘了我的班级照片 |
[25:05] | Are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[25:06] | Your bangs were– | 你的刘海… |
[25:07] | I don’t need to see it or relive it, thanks. | 别让我回忆起来好吗 谢了 |
[25:10] | And they lined up our photos, and it was like boy, | 他们一字排开了我们的照片 那就像是男孩 |
[25:12] | – girl, girl, boy, monster. – Monster. | -女孩 女孩 男孩 怪物 -怪物 |
[25:15] | Yes, always. | 一直如此 |
[25:23] | You know what I realized? | 你知道我发现什么了吗 |
[25:26] | What? | 什么 |
[25:29] | I am like your sister. | 我像你妹妹一样 |
[25:31] | Yeah, I guess so, huh? | 我想是的 |
[25:41] | I’d be happy if you were the only person in my life. | 如果你是我生命里的唯一一个人 我会很快乐 |
[25:48] | Traveling from adventure to adventure. | 经历一场又一场冒险 |
[25:51] | Yeah, I’d like that. | 我喜欢那样 |
[25:52] | I’ve always wanted to visit all 50 states. | 我一直想玩遍五十个州 |
[25:54] | I really wanna go to that place, | 我想去那个地方 |
[25:56] | you know, where you can stand on | 你可以一次站在 |
[25:57] | all the four states at the same time? | 四个州上 |
[25:59] | I wanna actually live in Alaska. | 我想住在阿拉斯加州 |
[26:01] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[26:02] | Not forever, but, like, | 不是住一辈子 只是 |
[26:03] | just to say that I’ve lived in Alaska. | 为了说我住过阿拉斯加州这句话 |
[26:05] | I wanna go to Utah and sell hot tubs to rich skiers. | 我想去犹他州 把热水浴缸卖给有钱的滑雪者 |
[26:09] | That’s your lifelong dream? | 这就是你毕生梦想吗 |
[26:12] | No, I just made it up. | 不 是我瞎编的 |
[26:14] | Is that not– | 不是吗… |
[26:15] | No? | 不是吗 |
[26:20] | Carter, let’s go. | 卡特 我们走吧 |
[26:22] | Let’s do it. We can do this. | 走吧 我们可以的 |
[26:25] | – Crash. – No, I mean it. | -克拉什 -不 我说真的 |
[26:27] | All right, I don’t wanna wait three years | 我不愿意等三年时间 |
[26:29] | to start my life with you. | 和你开始生活 |
[26:30] | It’s already started. | 它已经开始了 |
[26:31] | And it’s not gonna end | 就算你坐牢 |
[26:32] | if you have to go to prison for a while. | 我们的生活也不会结束啊 |
[26:34] | No, you think it won’t, but it will. | 你觉得不会 但其实会 |
[26:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:39] | Well, then, have faith in me. | 那就相信我 |
[26:42] | I have faith in you. | 我相信你 |
[26:47] | What? | 怎么了 |
[26:49] | Crash, what’s wrong? Sit down. | 克拉什 怎么了 坐下 |
[26:52] | Crash. | 克拉什 |
[26:55] | Look, I don’t want three years | 我不想整整三年 |
[26:58] | of– of you seeing me in a– a green jumpsuit | 让你看见我穿着绿色连体衣 |
[27:02] | in some dirty room being told that you can’t touch me, okay? | 坐在很脏的房间里 还被警告不能碰我 |
[27:05] | I’d rather you see me like this, | 我宁愿让你看见我这样 |
[27:08] | even if it’s for the last time. | 就算是最后一次 |
[27:09] | Crash. | 克拉什 |
[27:26] | Bye, Carter. | 再见 卡特 |
[27:28] | Crash, where are you going? | 克拉什 你去哪儿 |
[27:31] | Please don’t go. | 请别走 |
[27:34] | Crash! | 克拉什 |
[27:55] | Hello? | 喂 |
[27:59] | No. | 没有 |
[28:01] | Have you heard from him? | 你有他的消息吗 |
[28:03] | All right. | 好吧 |
[28:04] | Will you tell me if you do? | 有了就告诉我好吗 |
[28:06] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[28:08] | Bye. | 再见 |
[28:19] | When are they going to invent a phone | 什么时候能发明出一台 |
[28:20] | that rings when you want it to? | 要它响就能响的手机啊 |
[28:22] | If it was up to me, today. | 要我说 最好今天就有 |
[28:23] | Wait, who are you waiting to hear from? | 等等 你盼着接谁电话 |
[28:25] | Max. | 麦克斯 |
[28:27] | Just call him. | 那打给他呗 |
[28:29] | – No. – Why? | -不干 -为什么 |
[28:30] | I wanna know if he likes me, | 我想知道他喜不喜欢我 |
[28:31] | and I’ll only know if he calls me. | 只有接到他电话才知道 |
[28:35] | Or, you know, you could just ask him. | 或者 你可以直接问他 |
[28:39] | Yeah, ’cause I’m such an emotional daredevil. | 对 我就这么想收好人卡 |
[28:42] | That’s what I did with Crash. | 我就是这么对克拉什的 |
[28:43] | That’s you. | 那是你 |
[28:44] | It’s not me. | 不是我 |
[28:46] | Taylor, are you really willing to risk losing someone | 泰勒 你真想因为不敢问喜欢的人 |
[28:48] | who you really like just because you’re too scared | 是否喜欢自己 而冒险 |
[28:50] | to ask them if they like you? | 失去他们吗 |
[28:51] | Come on, you like Max, right? | 你喜欢麦克斯 对吗 |
[28:53] | Yeah, a lot. | 对 很喜欢 |
[28:55] | Okay, well, why take the risk? | 所以 干嘛冒险呢 |
[28:58] | Look, you know what, if there’s anything I’ve learned | 你知道吗 如果说过去几个月 |
[29:00] | in the last few months, | 我学到了什么 |
[29:01] | it’s that you never actually know how much time | 那就是 你永远不知道自己 |
[29:04] | you’ve got left with someone. | 还能和某人相处多久 |
[29:05] | You know there’s all this stuff | 我有好多希望 |
[29:07] | that I wish I had said to my mom. | 早对我妈妈说的话 |
[29:09] | And now there’s all this stuff | 现在又有很多 |
[29:10] | I’m never gonna get to say to Crash. | 没机会对克拉什说的话 |
[29:12] | What won’t you get to say to Crash? | 你有什么没对克拉什说的 |
[29:15] | Everything. | 所有事 |
[29:16] | I don’t even know what I’m not gonna get to say to him. | 我都不知道我没对他说什么 |
[29:18] | That’s… | 这… |
[29:20] | that’s the whole point. | 这才是重点 |
[29:24] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[29:24] | This is my stuff. | 这是我的事 |
[29:26] | Max is not gonna disappear on you. | 麦克斯不会对你无故消失的 |
[29:28] | Is that what Crash is doing? | 克拉什是的吗 |
[29:30] | Well, I hope not, | 但愿不是 |
[29:31] | but that’s what it’s starting to look like. | 不过现在看起来很像 |
[29:32] | You have to go get him. | 你得去找他回来 |
[29:34] | How? I have absolutely no idea where he is. | 怎么找 我根本不知道他在哪 |
[29:37] | You have to. | 必须去 |
[29:39] | You’re my role model. | 你是我的榜样 |
[29:43] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[29:45] | So, you’ll see Max? | 那你会去见麦克斯吗 |
[29:47] | You’ll tell him you like him? | 告诉他你喜欢他 |
[29:49] | Yes. | 是的 |
[29:51] | Come here. | 过来 |
[29:52] | It’s gonna be great, I promise. Don’t worry. | 会很棒的 我保证 别担心 |
[29:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[30:05] | Hi, it’s me. | 喂 是我 |
[30:09] | Look, Crash, | 克拉什 |
[30:11] | this is the last message I’m gonna leave you. | 这是我给你的最后一通留言了 |
[30:13] | You’re gonna spend your whole life | 你会耗费一辈子去 |
[30:14] | running away from your problems… | 逃避你的问题 |
[30:17] | running away from the person | 逃避成为自己 |
[30:18] | that you’re terrified of becoming. | 害怕成为的那个人 |
[30:21] | But that’s not life. | 但那不是人生 |
[30:23] | Okay? That’s– | 好吗 那是… |
[30:25] | That’s just running from it. | 那不过是逃避 |
[30:27] | And I know I’ve never been in your position, | 我知道自己没设身处地想过 |
[30:29] | or even close, | 或者哪怕是靠近 |
[30:30] | but, Crash, I have spent the last few months | 但是克拉什 我过去几个月 |
[30:32] | running away from stuff, and I can tell you | 一直在逃避事情 我可以告诉你 |
[30:34] | it is exhausting. | 真的身心俱疲 |
[30:36] | Please don’t let the decisions you make now | 请别让你现在作出的决定 |
[30:38] | ruin the rest of your life. | 毁了你的余生 |
[30:43] | Please come home. | 请回家吧 |
[30:46] | Please. | 求你了 |
[31:00] | Bird! | 波德 |
[31:03] | Anything? | 有消息吗 |
[31:04] | I’m sorry, nobody’s seen him. | 抱歉 没人见过他 |
[31:09] | Carter, I think you need to accept | 卡特 我觉得你得接受 |
[31:11] | that he’s not gonna show up. | 他不会出现这事实了 |
[31:13] | I really think that he might this time. | 我真觉得他这次可能会出现 |
[31:15] | That would mean taking responsibility | 那就意味着承担责任 |
[31:17] | and recognizing that he’s made mistakes. | 承认他自己做错了 |
[31:19] | And those are two things Crash has never done. | 克拉什从没做过这两件事 |
[31:21] | No, but I can’t just accept that. | 是 但我不想接受 |
[31:23] | Carter, I know he cares about you, | 卡特 我知道他在乎你 |
[31:24] | but he’s not gonna go to jail just to prove | 但他不会为了证明自己是个好人 |
[31:26] | that he’s a good guy. | 就进监狱的 |
[31:29] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[31:31] | Is he here? | 他来了吗 |
[31:34] | No, he’s not. | 没来 |
[31:42] | Yes, he is. | 他来了 |
[31:44] | Hey! | 你好 |
[31:47] | You came. | 你来了 |
[31:48] | Yeah, I did. | 是的 |
[31:50] | Did you doubt me? | 你怀疑我了吗 |
[31:52] | No. | 没有 |
[31:53] | That’s why I’m here. | 所以我来了 |
[31:58] | – I’m stunned. – Yeah, me, too. | -我真是惊了 -我也是 |
[32:04] | Detective Wilson, | 威尔逊警探 |
[32:06] | should we go in? | 我们进去吧 |
[32:07] | No. | 不 |
[32:08] | Could you please stand over there? | 你们能站过去吗 |
[32:09] | Why? | 为什么 |
[32:12] | Let’s just let them talk, okay? | 让他们两个聊吧 好吗 |
[32:19] | I talked to your court-appointed counsel | 我跟你的法庭指定律师 |
[32:20] | and the district attorney, | 和地区检察官谈过了 |
[32:21] | and they agreed to three years probation | 他们同意给你三年缓刑 |
[32:23] | and 100 hours community service. | 和100小时的社区服务 |
[32:26] | – What? – It’s done. | -什么 -结了 |
[32:27] | Your court case is done. | 你的案子结了 |
[32:28] | – Can I hug you? – No! | -我能抱你吗 -不行 |
[32:30] | What? What happened? | 什么 怎么了 |
[32:34] | I’m not going to prison. | 我不用坐牢了 |
[32:35] | What? | 什么 |
[32:37] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[32:38] | Wait, he’s– he’s not? | 等等 他不用了吗 |
[32:40] | Not today. | 起码今天不会 |
[32:41] | Congratulations! | 恭喜你 |
[32:42] | Uh, Detective Wilson, thank you. | 威尔逊警探 谢谢你 |
[32:44] | I– I know you did this. I– | 我知道是你做的 我… |
[32:45] | Carter, there’s some more things | 卡特 我还有事情 |
[32:46] | that I need to discuss with Crash, okay? | 跟克拉什说 好吗 |
[32:48] | Please? | 去边上吧 |
[32:50] | It’s cool. | 没事的 |
[32:54] | You have zero chances left. | 你绝对不能犯错 |
[32:56] | Zero. | 绝对不能 |
[32:57] | So, if you even so much as light up a joint, | 所以哪怕是点燃大麻烟卷 |
[32:59] | you’re gonna be behind bars for three years, | 你都会去蹲三年牢 |
[33:01] | and then after that, the next step | 然后 下一步 |
[33:03] | is spending the rest of your life in a cage. | 就是永远在监狱里 |
[33:06] | I want you to know that I get it, all right? | 我想告诉你我明白 |
[33:08] | You did this because you love your daughter | 你这么做是因为爱自己女儿 |
[33:10] | more than you hate me, but you won’t be sorry. | 胜过恨我 但你不会后悔的 |
[33:13] | I’m going to do everything in my power to– | 我会尽自己的全力 |
[33:15] | to prove to you that I’m worthy of your daughter. | 向你证明我配得上你女儿 |
[33:19] | So, thank you for this chance to show you that… | 所以 谢谢你给自己一个机会 |
[33:25] | you’re wrong about me. | 证明你看错了我 |
[33:53] | – Oh, hey. – Hey. | -你好啊 -你好 |
[33:55] | So, what did you think? | 你觉得如何 |
[33:57] | Pretty nice, huh? | 挺好的吧 |
[33:58] | – The Park Grand? – What? | -公园大酒店 -什么 |
[34:00] | You haven’t been to your desk? | 你没看自己办公桌吗 |
[34:01] | No, it’s been a very long day. | 没有 今天事情太多 |
[34:03] | I just got back. | 我才回来 |
[34:03] | Mm, well, there’s an envelope on your desk with a key. | 好吧 你桌上有个装门卡的信封 |
[34:08] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[34:09] | When can you leave? | 你什么时候能走 |
[34:09] | I’ll just drop this off then I’ll grab my bag. | 我把这个送掉 就去拿包 |
[34:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[34:13] | Happy anniversary. | 周年快乐 |
[34:14] | Happy anniversary. | 周年快乐 |
[34:21] | Hey, this should go to the D.A.’s office. | 这个要送去地检办公室 |
[34:24] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[34:30] | Hi. | 你好啊 |
[34:30] | Sorry, I didn’t mean to frighten you. | 抱歉 我没想吓你 |
[34:33] | Uh, that’s okay. | 没事 |
[34:35] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[34:36] | Uh, you forgot your bathing suit. | 你忘拿泳衣了 |
[34:38] | You’re gonna need that, aren’t you? | 你要用的 不是吗 |
[34:40] | Yeah, definitely. Thank you. | 是的 当然 谢谢你 |
[34:42] | That was stupid. | 我真蠢 |
[34:43] | So, your mom’s picking you up here? | 你妈妈来接你吗 |
[34:44] | I’ll hang out till she comes. | 她来了我再走 |
[34:46] | Great. | 好 |
[34:47] | – I’ll just grab my bag. – Oh, here, I got it. | -我来拿包的 -我来吧 |
[34:51] | – Do you want this? – Uh, leave it. | -你要拿着这个吗 -算了 |
[34:53] | I’ll deal with it tomorrow. | 我明天再处理 |
[34:58] | It’s my mom. | 是我妈妈 |
[34:58] | – I’ve gotta take it. – Yeah, go ahead. | -我要接电话 -接吧 |
[35:00] | I hope she doesn’t have to cancel. | 但愿她不是打来取消的 |
[35:01] | Right. | 是啊 |
[35:39] | Oh, it’s just Max. | 麦克斯而已 |
[35:52] | Is this a bad time? | 我来的不是时候吗 |
[35:53] | Yeah, kind of. | 有点 |
[35:55] | Um, okay. | 好吧 |
[35:58] | I can go? | 我要走吗 |
[35:59] | Yeah, that’s prob– that’s probably a good idea. | 是的 你大概要走 |
[36:01] | I don’t even get a Skaddens? | 都不能送我条巧克力棒吗 |
[36:02] | You don’t get a what? | 不能送什么 |
[36:06] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[36:07] | Um, it was just this stupid callback. | 我就是想起上次的蠢事了 |
[36:11] | Bye. | 再见 |
[36:12] | Bye. | 再见 |
[36:23] | All right, she left. | 好了 她走了 |
[36:25] | I really think you should, too. | 我真觉得你也该走了 |
[36:27] | Don’t worry, Max. | 别担心 麦克斯 |
[36:29] | After tonight, you’ll never see me again. | 今晚过后 你不会再看到我了 |
[36:41] | Hey, what did Max want? | 麦克斯有什么事 |
[36:43] | Oh, yeah, Max. | 是啊 麦克斯 |
[36:54] | – What’s wrong? – Look at these– like a hundred texts. | -怎么了 -你看 短信都炸了 |
[36:57] | Hang on, I’m gonna call him. | 等下 我回电话给他 |
[37:02] | It’s just going to voicemail. | 转到语音信箱了 |
[37:03] | We have to– we have to go. | 我们… 我们过去吧 |
[37:05] | Okay. | 好 |
[37:15] | Max, what’s wrong? | 麦克斯 怎么了 |
[37:15] | You had me scared out of my mind. | 你吓死我了 |
[37:17] | And I guess I don’t need to ask what took so long. | 我猜我不用问怎么耽误这么久吧 |
[37:19] | Carter? | 卡特 |
[37:24] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[37:44] | This is my mom. | 这是我妈妈 |
[37:46] | Yeah, I got that. | 我猜到了 |
[37:48] | – This is Crash. – Hi. | -这是克拉什 -你好 |
[37:50] | – Great name. – Thanks. | -好名字 -谢谢 |
[37:53] | You realize you’re in the middle | 你可是站在这么亮的 |
[37:54] | of a very well-lit store. | 店里正中央 |
[37:56] | Can we maybe… | 我们好歹… |
[37:57] | Come on. | 过来 |
[38:09] | Mom, I can’t– when– | 妈妈 我不… 什么… |
[38:12] | how– I can’t even string a sentence together. | 怎么… 我都说不出话了 |
[38:14] | – Are you okay? – Yes. | -你还好吗 -好 |
[38:16] | – Are you? – I’m perfect. | -你呢 -我很好 |
[38:18] | We are going to be together. | 我们就要团聚了 |
[38:20] | How? | 怎么团聚 |
[38:20] | I’ve got it all set up. | 我都安排好了 |
[38:22] | It’s gonna be a crazy, fun adventure. | 会是疯狂有趣的冒险 |
[38:24] | Starting with we have Russian passports. | 从我们拿着俄罗斯护照开始 |
[38:28] | We do? | 我们有吗 |
[38:28] | I’ve– I’ve taken care of everything. | 我全都搞定了 |
[38:30] | All you need to do is go home and pack a few things. | 你要做的就是回家打包一点东西 |
[38:33] | You have a car? | 你有车吗 |
[38:35] | Uh, half a car. | 半辆车 |
[38:37] | Okay, we’re gonna need the whole thing. | 好吧 我们得要一整辆 |
[38:39] | Um, meet me here tomorrow night. | 明晚在这里见我 |
[38:42] | Tomorrow? | 明天吗 |
[38:43] | I can’t spend another day apart from you. | 我受不了再跟你分别一天了 |
[38:45] | Isn’t that how you feel? | 你不是这感觉吗 |
[38:46] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:48] | Oh, um, here. | 给 |
[38:50] | You know what this is? | 知道这是什么吗 |
[38:51] | Yeah, a burner phone. | 一次性手机 |
[38:53] | It’s the story of my life, though. | 也是我以后的生活 |
[38:54] | In case you hit a snag. | 以防你遇到问题 |
[38:56] | But it’s only good for one call. | 但这只能打一通电话 |
[38:59] | My shift’s almost up. | 我轮班快结束了 |
[39:02] | I’m not sure the next guy’s gonna be up | 我不知道下个同事是不是 |
[39:03] | for hosting “America’s Most Wanted.” | 愿意看到你这个通缉犯 |
[39:05] | You used to be so cool. | 你以前可有趣多了 |
[39:09] | So did you. | 你也是 |
[39:12] | Come here. | 过来 |
[39:14] | Oh… I am so happy right now. | 我现在太高兴了 |
[39:18] | Love you. | 我爱你 |
[39:20] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[39:21] | I think you already forgot how it goes. | 你都快忘了怎么说了 |
[39:23] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[39:25] | I just– it’s been so long since we said… | 只是… 我们没说太久了 |
[39:29] | um, love you. | 我爱你 |
[39:31] | – Love you more. – Not possible. | -更爱你 -不可能 |
[39:33] | Yes possible. | 当然可能 |
[39:46] | I’m gonna miss calling you “Carter.” | 我会怀念叫你”卡特”的 |