时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Previously on Finding Carter. | 《找寻自我》前情回顾 |
[00:09] | I was having an affair with David Wilson | 大卫·威尔逊和我有过一段婚外情 |
[00:11] | when Carter and Taylor were a year old. | 在卡特和泰勒一岁时 |
[00:13] | This is the lie that is going to destroy us. | 这个谎言会毁了这个家 |
[00:15] | If you tell her now, she might forgive you. | 你现在告诉她 她可能会原谅你 |
[00:18] | She won’t. | 她不会 |
[00:19] | I can’t even begin to understand any of this. | 我都没法理解这一切 |
[00:21] | I should have told you years ago. | 我多年前就该告诉你 |
[00:22] | I guess 13 years of Carter’s life wasn’t enough for Lori. | 我想卡特生命中的十三年对洛莉来说还是不够 |
[00:25] | She had to take you and Taylor from me, too. | 她还得从我身边夺走你和泰勒 |
[00:28] | Your father and I are separating. | 我跟爸爸要分居 |
[00:29] | Seems like mom and I are dumping all our problems on you. | 看来妈妈和我把问题都推给了你 |
[00:33] | I’m gonna do everything I can to work this out. | 我会尽我所能解决这事 |
[00:34] | My grandparents’ party is tonight. | 今晚我外公外婆有派对 |
[00:36] | – What about Taylor? – You love her. | -那泰勒呢 -你爱她 |
[00:37] | You two are so good together. | 你俩是天生一对 |
[00:39] | Nothing’s changed. | 什么都没变 |
[00:40] | You still let that guy back into your life. | 你还是又接纳了那家伙 |
[00:42] | I need to take a step back. | 我想和你分开 |
[00:44] | You made an offer yesterday. | 昨天你提的那事 |
[00:45] | – Something about a job opportunity. – Come on. | -什么工作机会之类的 -来吧 |
[00:48] | – Why did you come here? – I won’t come back. | -你为什么要来 -我不会回来了 |
[00:50] | I can’t think about this. | 我没空想这个 |
[00:52] | It’s Lori? | 是洛莉吗 |
[00:53] | You need to leave my family alone now. | 别再打扰我家人了 |
[00:58] | Where does it all go? | 都去哪里了 |
[00:59] | The gluten they’re taking out of all this food. | 他们从食物里取出的麸质 |
[01:01] | I mean, it’s got to go somewhere, right? | 总得去个地方吧 |
[01:02] | It’s like they’re stored in a cave, | 好像他们存在内华达的 |
[01:03] | in Nevada or something like that. | 一个山洞之类的里了 |
[01:06] | One of these days, they’re gonna realize it’s good for you again. | 以后他们会意识到这对人有好处 |
[01:09] | Someone’s gonna bank some serious green | 把那些麸质再卖回给大家 |
[01:11] | selling all that gluten back to everybody. | 能让人发大财的 |
[01:12] | I hear that. | 没错 |
[01:14] | Carter! | 卡特 |
[01:15] | Why are you guys in the sanctuary? | 你们为什么在庇护所 |
[01:17] | We needed mixers. | 我们想喝果汁酒 |
[01:18] | What can I make for you? | 你要喝什么 |
[01:21] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[01:22] | – House special. – Good. | -你做吧 -很好 |
[01:24] | Because we are running low on everything. | 因为什么都快没了 |
[01:27] | Is that Max’s T-shirt? | 那是麦克斯的T恤吗 |
[01:29] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[01:29] | It looks good on me, right. | 我穿起来很好看 对吧 |
[01:31] | Yeah, where’d you get it? | 是啊 你从哪拿到的 |
[01:32] | He gave it to me. | 他给我的 |
[01:35] | Okay, fine, I took it. | 好吧 是我拿的 |
[01:36] | It was payment for letting him crash last night. | 作为昨晚让他留宿的报酬 |
[01:39] | Is it party time already? | 已经到派对时间了吗 |
[01:42] | Max. | 麦克斯 |
[01:44] | I’ve been trying to call you like a million times. | 我一直在给你打电话 |
[01:47] | Sorry, I’ve been busy at the new job. | 对不起 我忙着新工作 |
[01:51] | Working for Crash’s uncle at the body shop. | 在汽修厂为克拉什的叔叔工作 |
[01:58] | Max, your beverage. | 麦克斯 你的饮料 |
[02:02] | There you go. | 给你 |
[02:03] | Hey, you. | 你好啊 |
[02:08] | – What’s up?- Oh, just living the fascinating life | -最近好吗 -过着洗心革面的 |
[02:10] | of a reformed criminal. | 美妙生活 |
[02:16] | Thanks for looking after Max. | 谢谢你照顾麦克斯 |
[02:18] | Yeah, of course. | 没事 |
[02:21] | Everybody back together. | 大家都回来了 |
[02:23] | Just like old times. | 跟之前一样 |
[02:27] | To old times. | 敬往日时光 |
[02:29] | – To old times. – Old times. | -敬往日时光 -往日时光 |
[02:31] | And to moving on. | 也敬向前看 |
[02:39] | Please tell me those are not cops in your driveway. | 拜托告诉我你车道上的不是警察 |
[02:41] | That’s not the cops in your driveway. | 你车道上的不是警察 |
[02:43] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[02:45] | It’s the FBI. | 是联调局 |
[02:46] | The FBI? | 联调局吗 |
[02:47] | That doesn’t make it any better. | 也好不到哪里去 |
[02:50] | Bird, what’s going on? | 波德 怎么了 |
[02:51] | Everyone inside. | 里面的所有人 |
[02:52] | – Bird? – Exit the premises. | -波德 -离开这里 |
[02:54] | Everybody out, now! | 大家快走 |
[02:55] | – Bird, we’re not leaving you. – Yes, you are. | -波德 我们不要让你一个人留下 -不行 |
[02:57] | – Go. – Bird, I’m gonna stay. | -快走 -波德 我要留下来 |
[02:58] | I said everyone! | 我说了大家都走 |
[02:59] | Yeah, we don’t even know what this is about. | 我们都不知道这是什么事 |
[03:00] | Yeah, and I’m sure you don’t want to stay and find out. | 我肯定你不想留下来知道 |
[03:07] | Everything is fine. | 一切都很好 |
[03:12] | – Carter, I said leave. – No, I’m not going. | -卡特 我说了走 -我不走 |
[03:15] | – I can handle it. – Bird, | -我能应付 -波德 |
[03:16] | you don’t have to be so brave all the time. | 你没必要一直都这么勇敢 |
[03:18] | It’s okay to be scared. | 害怕也没关系的 |
[03:19] | Yeah, now isn’t the time to be discussing | 现在不适合谈论 |
[03:21] | my emotional defense mechanisms. | 我的情感防御机制 |
[03:22] | Okay, fine, whatever, I’m not leaving. | 随便啦 我不走 |
[04:05] | Mass mortgage fraud, really? | 巨额抵押贷款欺诈 真的吗 |
[04:06] | That’s so not even a thing. | 这根本不是个词 |
[04:09] | Bird, where are your parents? | 波德 你爸妈呢 |
[04:11] | They don’t keep track of me, I don’t keep track of them. | 他们不知道我的动向 我也不知道他们的 |
[04:14] | Why is nobody answering? | 为什么没人接 |
[04:17] | Who are you calling? | 你在给谁打电话 |
[04:18] | Who do you think? | 你觉得是谁啊 |
[04:19] | My in case of emergency contacts. | 我的紧急联络人 |
[04:22] | My parents’ lawyers. | 我爸妈的律师 |
[04:25] | You know, I thought it was odd when my parents packed up | 我爸妈匆忙打包好东西跑路时 |
[04:28] | and left as quickly as they did. | 我觉得很奇怪 |
[04:30] | Then again, my parents are odd people. | 但他们就是很奇怪 |
[04:33] | I just have a hard time | 我只是很难相信 |
[04:36] | believing they would knowingly | 他们明知道情况还 |
[04:38] | leave me to face the FBI. | 留我单独对付联调局 |
[04:43] | Wait, you don’t think they would clear out the sanctuary, do you? | 等等 他们不会也去扫荡庇护所吧 |
[04:45] | They’re the FBI, I’m pretty sure they can do what they want. | 他们是联调局 想干什么就干什么 |
[04:47] | Still no answer, would you like to leave a message? | 依然无法接通 你想留言吗 |
[04:49] | Screw this! No! | 去他的 不要 |
[04:50] | I don’t want to leave a message! | 我不想留言 |
[04:53] | I’m gonna raise some serious hell when this is over. | 等这一切结束我一定好好疯玩 |
[05:07] | What are you still doing here? | 你还在这里干什么 |
[05:08] | I was just waiting around to make sure everything’s okay. | 我等着看看 确保一切没事 |
[05:12] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:14] | So is it okay? | 是没事喽 |
[05:17] | The FBI is after Bird’s parents and everything they own. | 联调局想找波德的父母 还要没收他们的一切 |
[05:21] | She just got in touch with their lawyers, | 她刚联系到他们的律师 |
[05:23] | so I don’t know, it may be okay. | 我也不清楚 应该没事吧 |
[05:28] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[05:29] | Me? | 我吗 |
[05:32] | Well, I’d be lying if I said that flashing lights | 如果说警灯闪烁 |
[05:36] | and swarms of law enforcement officers | 一大群执法人员蜂拥而至 |
[05:38] | didn’t bring back some not-so-fun memories. | 没让我想起不愉快的事 那是骗人 |
[05:42] | Well, if you need anything… | 如果你需要什么… |
[05:45] | Like what, exactly? | 需要什么 |
[05:49] | I’m here for you. | 随时找我 |
[05:58] | Bye, Crash. | 拜拜 克拉什 |
[06:12] | They’re both really funny to watch fall down the stairs. | 他俩摔下楼梯都很好笑 |
[06:16] | That’s terrible. | 太糟糕了 |
[06:17] | I know. | 是啊 |
[06:21] | Oh, company. | 有客人啊 |
[06:23] | Carter, this is Hillary. | 卡特 这是希拉里 |
[06:26] | Hi. | 你好 |
[06:26] | You’re Carter. Cool. | 你就是卡特 你好 |
[06:29] | And you’re Hillary. | 你是希拉里 |
[06:31] | Oh, I’m your dad’s teaching assistant. | 我是你爸爸的助教 |
[06:32] | She’s dropping off tomorrow’s assignment. | 她来送明天的课程安排 |
[06:34] | Yeah, a T.A.’s work is never done. | 助教总是忙个不停 |
[06:36] | And she’s funny, too. | 她也很风趣 |
[06:38] | At least Dad seems to think so. | 至少爸爸这么觉得 |
[06:40] | Really? | 真要这样吗 |
[06:42] | What? | 什么 |
[06:43] | Maybe you should go to your room. | 你还是回房间吧 |
[06:45] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[06:50] | Everything okay? | 一切都好吧 |
[06:54] | Yeah, there was some excitement at Bird’s, | 虽然波德家里发生了些事 |
[06:56] | but everything’s fine. | 但一切都好 |
[06:59] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[07:00] | Yeah. Yeah. | 我确定 |
[07:05] | I think I’m gonna go to my room. | 我先回自己房间了 |
[07:08] | It was nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[07:20] | Grant hates Hillary. | 格兰特讨厌希拉里 |
[07:21] | Yeah, well, it’s obvious to him | 在他看来 很显然 |
[07:23] | that she’s just worming her way into our lives. | 她是想慢慢融入我们的生活 |
[07:25] | You mean Dad’s life? | 你是指爸爸的生活吗 |
[07:27] | Same difference. | 没区别 |
[07:29] | Tay. | 小泰 |
[07:30] | Mom and Dad are just taking a break, okay? | 爸爸妈妈只是暂时分开 |
[07:33] | They’re not opening up their relationship to– | 他们不会让他们的关系… |
[07:35] | Cliche? | 烂俗吗 |
[07:36] | Yeah, exactly. | 对 是的 |
[07:39] | How was Bird’s? | 波德家好玩吗 |
[07:41] | Oh, God, you don’t want to know. | 天啊 惨不忍睹 |
[07:43] | What? | 怎么了 |
[07:45] | Well, there was an FBI raid, so there’s that. | 联调局去她家搜查 就是这样 |
[07:48] | I always miss the exciting stuff. | 我怎么总错过刺激的事 |
[07:50] | Yeah, well, I’ll spare you all the details. | 那我就不跟你说细节了 |
[07:52] | I’m sure they’ll be all anyone is talking about | 明天学校里肯定人人都会 |
[07:54] | tomorrow at school. | 谈论他们 |
[07:55] | Her parents? | 她父母吗 |
[07:56] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:58] | I always thought they were shady, but I just never thought | 我一直觉得他们可疑 但没想到 |
[08:00] | they were, you know, FBI raid shady. | 是惊动联调局的程度 |
[08:03] | Well, how is Bird? Is she okay? | 那波德怎么样 她还好吗 |
[08:05] | You know Bird. | 你知道波德那个人 |
[08:06] | Even if she wasn’t, she’d never tell anyone. | 即使不好 也不跟别人说 |
[08:09] | But Max is staying with her, so at least she’s not alone. | 但麦克斯在陪着她 所以至少她不是一个人 |
[08:13] | At– | 在… |
[08:13] | at Bird’s? | 在波德家吗 |
[08:15] | Apparently, it’s just temporary. | 当然只是暂时的 |
[08:17] | Did she… | 她… |
[08:18] | she ask him to stay there? | 她让他留下陪她的吗 |
[08:20] | I’m not sure. | 不清楚 |
[08:22] | Was it his idea? | 他主动留下的吗 |
[08:23] | I don’t know, Tay. | 我不知道 小泰 |
[08:24] | You don’t think that they’re… together. | 他们不会是…在一起吧 |
[08:27] | Do you? | 你说呢 |
[08:28] | No, of course not. | 当然不会了 |
[08:32] | Good news, he’s staying in town. | 好消息是他要留下了 |
[08:34] | Got a job. | 他找到工作了 |
[08:35] | Where? | 在哪里 |
[08:37] | I don’t know, some garage somewhere with Crash’s uncle. | 不清楚 在克拉什叔叔的什么汽修厂 |
[08:40] | Crash’s uncle. | 克拉什的叔叔吗 |
[08:42] | Crash works there, too. | 克拉什也在那里工作 |
[08:48] | Hello? | 喂 |
[08:51] | Yeah, this is Carter. | 对 我是卡特 |
[08:55] | Yeah, I can– | 是 我可以… |
[08:56] | Yeah, I can meet you there. | 我可以跟你在那见面 |
[09:00] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:02] | All right, bye. | 好 拜拜 |
[09:07] | That was Lori’s ex from, like, seven years ago. | 是洛莉七年前的男友打来的 |
[09:11] | He wants to meet me for coffee tomorrow morning. | 他想明早跟我一起喝咖啡 |
[09:28] | There you are. | 你来了 |
[09:33] | Sit, sit, please. | 请坐 坐吧 |
[09:35] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:43] | You… remember me at all? | 你还记得我吗 |
[09:46] | Yeah, I remember you. | 我记得你 |
[09:49] | I remember that rose tattoo on your neck. | 记得你脖子上的玫瑰纹身 |
[09:51] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:52] | Got a bit more ink since then. | 后来又纹了点东西 |
[09:56] | So what did you want to talk about? | 你想谈什么 |
[09:58] | Lori gave me your contact information. | 洛莉给了我你的联系方式 |
[09:59] | I hope it’s okay that I called you. | 我希望你别介意我打电话给你 |
[10:01] | Yeah, it’s fine. | 没关系 |
[10:04] | There are some things that we should discuss. | 有些事我们得商量商量 |
[10:11] | Oh, hey, good. | 太好了 |
[10:12] | I didn’t miss you. | 你们还没走 |
[10:14] | How are you? | 你们怎么样 |
[10:15] | Where’s Carter? | 卡特在哪里 |
[10:16] | She went to get coffee with someone. | 她去跟别人喝咖啡了 |
[10:18] | Who? | 谁 |
[10:20] | Someone, I don’t know. | 别人 我不知道 |
[10:21] | We ran out of bread. | 我们没面包了 |
[10:22] | Yeah, and– and juice. | 是的 果汁也没了 |
[10:24] | That’s what the list on the fridge is for, | 所以才在冰箱上给你们列了个清单 |
[10:26] | things we need. | 需要什么就写上去 |
[10:28] | Wait, we’re supposed to use that? | 等等 我们要用那个吗 |
[10:35] | I didn’t know you were still here. | 我不知道你还在这 |
[10:37] | Yeah, my– my morning got off to a slow start. | 是 我今早起晚了 |
[10:40] | I was up late grading papers. | 昨天忙着改作业睡晚了 |
[10:42] | Among other things. | 还有其他事 |
[10:44] | What things? | 什么事 |
[10:46] | Hillary came by. | 希拉里来过 |
[10:49] | We talked shop. | 我们谈了下工作 |
[10:51] | What? | 怎么了 |
[10:52] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[10:54] | I didn’t say anything. | 我什么都没说 |
[10:55] | We have a question. | 我们有个问题 |
[10:57] | How long is this separation thing gonna last? | 你们要分居多久 |
[11:01] | Your mom and I really hav– | 你们妈妈和我真的… |
[11:03] | We still have some things that we need to work through. | 我们俩之间还有一些事要解决 |
[11:05] | We need a little time to let things breathe. | 我们需要一些时间缓一缓 |
[11:07] | Settle down, you know? | 冷静一下 |
[11:08] | So basically, you have no idea. | 所以基本上你们也不知道 |
[11:11] | You know what I think we need? | 你知道我们需要什么吗 |
[11:12] | A calendar to let you know which one of us | 弄个日历 好让你们知道 |
[11:14] | is going to stay at the house and when, | 我俩谁什么时候会住在这 |
[11:16] | that kind of thing. | 之类的事 |
[11:17] | Excellent idea. | 好主意 |
[11:19] | A calendar. | 日历 |
[11:21] | So helpful. | 太有用了 |
[11:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:34] | Okay, so you want to get the stuff on the list | 你是准备去买清单上的东西 |
[11:37] | or do you want to make up the schedule? | 还是来列时间表 |
[11:39] | I’ll get the groceries. | 我去买东西吧 |
[11:41] | Did you mean what you said about us working things out? | 你刚说的要解决咱俩之间的事是认真的吗 |
[11:44] | Yeah, yes. | 是啊 |
[11:47] | I did. | 没错 |
[11:51] | Mood stabilizers? | 情绪稳定剂吗 |
[11:54] | She’d been on ’em a while when I met her. | 我认识她时她已经服用了一段时间了 |
[11:56] | She went off her meds a couple times when we were together. | 我们在一起后她停过几次药 |
[11:59] | She’d get paranoid, depressed. | 变得很偏执 抑郁 |
[12:03] | She’d tell me that she didn’t want to see me again | 她会说再也不想看到我了 |
[12:04] | and three days later, she’d show up at my doorstep | 三天后 又出现在我的门前 |
[12:06] | ready to elope. | 准备跟我私奔 |
[12:10] | That sounds rough. | 听起来很艰难啊 |
[12:11] | Yeah. It’s fine. | 是啊 没关系 |
[12:15] | She’s the one you should feel bad for. | 你应该同情的是她 |
[12:18] | Right. | 是啊 |
[12:19] | You’re still upset with her. | 你还是不喜欢她 |
[12:22] | That would be a bit of an understatement, yes. | 这样说有点过于轻描淡写了 不过没错 |
[12:24] | I– I get it. Trust me, I get it. | 我知道 相信我 我理解你 |
[12:28] | It’s like she turned into this other person | 她好像突然就变了个人 |
[12:33] | like everything I remember about her, just… | 好像我以前认识的她都… |
[12:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:38] | It wasn’t real. | 感觉都不是真的 |
[12:40] | She was off her meds ’cause she was on the run. | 她当时在逃跑 所以停药了 |
[12:42] | In my understanding, | 我觉得 |
[12:44] | she didn’t take her meds the first time she did it, either. | 她第一次这样的时候也没有服药 |
[12:48] | Why are you telling me all of this, Allan? | 你为什么要告诉我这些 艾伦 |
[12:51] | Lori, needs your help. | 洛莉需要你的帮助 |
[12:54] | She’s been declared mentally competent by the state. | 州里判定她神志清楚 |
[12:57] | When she goes away, | 如果她蹲监狱 |
[12:59] | she’s gonna go away for a very long time. | 肯定会服很久的刑 |
[13:02] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[13:04] | Prison is no place for somebody who is– | 监狱不适合那种… |
[13:06] | – Crazy? – Yeah. Crazy. | -疯子吗 -是啊 疯子 |
[13:09] | She needs proper care. | 她需要妥当的照顾 |
[13:11] | She needs to be in a mental hospital | 需要将她送到精神病院 |
[13:12] | where they can monitor her. | 能时刻照看她 |
[13:15] | Ugh, this is so messed up. | 真是一团糟 |
[13:19] | I don’t even remember her having crazy mood swings like that. | 我都不记得她以前有这么疯过 |
[13:23] | All I remember is how good she was to me, | 只记得以前她对我有多好 |
[13:25] | and how normal she was. | 人有多正常 |
[13:33] | What is it you want me to do? | 你希望我怎么办 |
[13:34] | She needs an expert witness. | 她需要一个专家证人 |
[13:36] | Someone who could testify to the state | 一个能向州里作证洛莉 |
[13:37] | that Lori’s off her rocker. | 当时丧失了理智的人 |
[13:44] | Look, I don’t want her to suffer. | 我不想她受苦 |
[13:49] | But why me? | 但为什么要找我呢 |
[13:50] | You’re her daughter | 你是她女儿 |
[13:52] | She begged me to come here today. | 今天是她求我来找你的 |
[14:01] | Something I love is a man who cleans up after himself. | 我最喜欢男人自己用完餐后洗碗 |
[14:04] | Yeah, I’m not cleaning up after myself. | 我可不是在洗自己吃的 |
[14:06] | I’m cleaning up after everyone else. | 我是给所有人洗碗 |
[14:08] | I was just checking in to see how you kids are holding up | 我只是来看看分居后 |
[14:11] | with this nesting arrangement your parents have going. | 你们几个孩子现在怎么样 |
[14:14] | It’s going. | 还分着呢 |
[14:16] | – Oh, yeah? – The whole thing is idiotic. | -是吗 -这事太蠢了 |
[14:18] | I mean, two people either want to be together or they don’t, | 两个人要么想在一起 要么不想 |
[14:20] | and all this, you know, we’re taking a break, | 所有这些”我们需要冷静一下” |
[14:22] | working things out talk is bull. | “想想办法”都是瞎扯淡 |
[14:24] | All right, I just want to know who the last person was | 我想知道谁是最后一个 |
[14:26] | to put their dirty dishes in here. | 把脏盘子放在这儿的 |
[14:27] | I mean, seriously, | 说真的 |
[14:29] | how hard is it to look at this and just go, | 看到这些盘子 想到”洗碗机堆满了 |
[14:30] | “Oh, the dishwasher’s full, maybe I should start it up.” | 我得启动它”能有多难呢 |
[14:33] | They’re a bunch of losers, just… | 他们都是一群笨蛋 |
[14:50] | Can you come over here for a minute? | 你能过来一下吗 |
[14:54] | How are you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[14:55] | I didn’t sleep well knowing they could bust into the sanctuary | 想到他们可以随时查封庇护所 |
[14:57] | at any moment just like they did at my parents’ house. | 就像查封我家一样 我可睡不着 |
[15:01] | You know, you can always stay at mine | 如果真这样了 |
[15:02] | if they did, okay? | 你可以住在我家 好吗 |
[15:03] | My parents should be home any day. | 我父母随时都可能回来 |
[15:05] | Did you talk to them? | 你跟他们谈过了吗 |
[15:08] | Do you promise you won’t say anything? | 你能答应保密吗 |
[15:11] | What? | 怎么了 |
[15:12] | Some files they had me store in the sanctuary. | 他们让我在庇护所存了一些文件 |
[15:16] | Well, they want me to destroy them before they come home. | 要我在他们回家前销毁 |
[15:19] | I’m pretty sure it’s evidence | 我很确定那些是证据 |
[15:20] | and I’m pretty sure | 而且我很确定 |
[15:22] | I can be in a lot of trouble if I tamper with it. | 如果我动一下就会惹上大麻烦 |
[15:25] | Yeah, but I mean, what happens to your parents | 是啊 但是如果你不销毁证据 |
[15:26] | if you don’t do it? | 你父母怎么办呢 |
[15:27] | So, I don’t really have a choice, do I? | 所以我别无选择 是吗 |
[15:29] | Thanks, Mom and Dad. | 多谢了 爸爸妈妈 |
[15:34] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[15:36] | Lori needs my help. | 洛莉需要我帮忙 |
[15:38] | Okay, what kind of help? | 好吧 帮什么忙 |
[15:40] | Legal stuff. | 法律上的问题 |
[15:42] | She needs someone to testify that she’s mentally unstable, | 她需要人作证她精神状态不稳定 |
[15:45] | which I don’t… | 我不知道 |
[15:47] | I don’t even know how I feel about. | 我不知道自己是什么想法 |
[15:52] | Well, there’s one thing we can do | 有一件事 |
[15:54] | that can make us both feel better. | 可以让我们心情好起来 |
[15:56] | – What? – The way I see it, | -什么事 -依我看 |
[15:58] | if the FBI is gonna confiscate my parents’ house | 既然联调局要查封我家 |
[16:00] | and everything in it, | 将所有物品充公 |
[16:02] | we may as well help them redecorate. | 我们不如帮他们重新装饰一下 |
[16:05] | Order’s up. | 货到了 |
[16:11] | Half a dozen little study buddies. | 六粒学习小伙伴 |
[16:14] | You are the man. | 大哥你太牛了 |
[16:23] | Hear about Bird’s party tomorrow night? | 听说波德明晚的派对了吗 |
[16:24] | Didn’t the FBI seize her parents’ house? | 联调局不是查封了她家吗 |
[16:27] | Thus the party. | 所以才办派对啊 |
[16:28] | That sounds like a great idea. | 听上去是个好主意 |
[16:31] | I think I’ll pass. | 我还是不去了 |
[16:32] | Come on, is this about Max? | 拜托 是因为麦克斯吗 |
[16:34] | What about him? | 跟他有什么关系 |
[16:35] | ‘Cause he’s staying over there and you don’t want to see him. | 因为他在那儿住 而你不想看见他 |
[16:37] | Well, he’s also working with Crash, | 他还和克拉什一起工作 |
[16:38] | another person I don’t want to see. | 又一个我不想见的人 |
[16:40] | Well, in any case, | 不管怎样 |
[16:42] | everyone’s gonna be there if you change your mind. | 如果你改主意了 大家都在那儿 |
[16:47] | Maybe I will. | 也许我会的 |
[16:49] | I’ll swing by and give you a ride. | 那我去你家接你 |
[16:50] | Cool. | 好 |
[16:52] | Cool. | 好 |
[16:55] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[16:57] | Yeah, I did it. | 是啊 我跟她谈了 |
[16:59] | I’m pretty sure you’re gonna be hearing from her. | 我很确定她会联系你的 |
[17:03] | And Lori. | 洛莉 |
[17:04] | Remember. | 记住 |
[17:05] | You owe me. | 你欠我个人情 |
[17:07] | I’ll be in touch. | 再联系 |
[17:21] | Someone’s up early. | 这么早就起了啊 |
[17:25] | I wanted to talk to you about something. | 我有件事想跟你谈谈 |
[17:27] | Okay. Shoot. | 没问题 说吧 |
[17:31] | Okay, before I say anything, | 好的 在说之前 |
[17:32] | I want you to know that | 我希望你知道 |
[17:34] | I’m not even sure how I feel about this. | 我还不清楚自己是什么想法 |
[17:40] | It’s Lori. | 是洛莉 |
[17:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:45] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[17:49] | She’s not well. | 她不太好 |
[17:50] | Mentally, I mean. | 精神上 |
[17:52] | Well, Carter, that’s not exactly surprising. | 卡特 这消息并不让人意外吧 |
[17:54] | Right, but according to the state, | 对 但根据州法律 |
[17:55] | she’s competent to stand trial | 她可以接受审判 |
[17:56] | and maybe go to prison. | 可能会进监狱 |
[17:58] | And you don’t agree with that? | 你不同意吗 |
[18:01] | I don’t know if I agree or not. | 我不知道我是否同意 |
[18:04] | But Mom… | 但是妈妈 |
[18:06] | If there’s actually something wrong with her, | 如果她精神真的有问题 |
[18:08] | then she deserves to go to a mental hospital, | 你她应该去精神病院 |
[18:11] | not some prison somewhere where | 而不是进监狱 |
[18:14] | who knows what could happen to her. | 谁知道那里会发生什么 |
[18:16] | Baby, I’m sorry, | 宝贝 我很抱歉 |
[18:16] | but I can’t help but think | 但我觉得 |
[18:18] | this is Lori’s issue. | 这是洛莉的问题 |
[18:21] | What does it have to do with you? | 跟你有什么关系呢 |
[18:24] | She wants me to help her get a private mental evaluation. | 她希望我帮她安排一个私人精神评估 |
[18:27] | You’ve been in contact with her? | 你还在跟她联系吗 |
[18:29] | No. | 不 |
[18:30] | One of her ex-boyfriends got in contact with me. | 她的一个前男友找到了我 |
[18:33] | I used to know him when I was younger. | 我小时候认识他 |
[18:36] | Anyway, I found this woman who can help, | 不管怎样 我找了个可以帮忙的女医生 |
[18:38] | but she costs, like, $2,000, which I don’t exactly– | 但她开价两千块 我没有这么多 |
[18:40] | No, Carter, please. | 不 卡特 拜托了 |
[18:43] | Do not get sucked back into Lori’s issues. | 不要再卷入洛莉的事非当中了 |
[18:45] | Okay, I know what this sounds like, all right? | 我知道这听上去很疯狂 好吗 |
[18:47] | Do you? | 是吗 |
[18:47] | Because it sounds like you’re being manipulated by her | 因为听起来像是你在被她操控 |
[18:50] | and you’re feeding right into it. | 并且在满足她的需要 |
[18:52] | Carter, are you really willing to let Lori back into our lives | 卡特 在洛莉对我们做了这些事之后 |
[18:56] | after everything that she put us through? | 你还要让她回到我们生活中吗 |
[18:58] | Because I’m not. | 因为我不要 |
[19:00] | I’m not gonna let it happen. | 我不会让这种事发生 |
[19:02] | Okay, look. | 听我说 |
[19:04] | I’m very aware of the fact that, | 我很清楚地知道 |
[19:06] | yeah, this might just be another lie that I’m being fed. | 没错 也许这只是她给我灌输的另一个谎言 |
[19:11] | But Mom… | 但是妈妈 |
[19:13] | what if this isn’t a lie? | 如果这次不是谎言呢 |
[19:15] | And Lori is actually sick | 洛莉真的生病了 |
[19:17] | and I just sat back and didn’t do anything to help her? | 难道我就这样袖手旁观 坐视不管吗 |
[19:21] | I don’t know if I could live with that. | 我不知道心里过不过得去 |
[19:22] | You’ve got to hear me when I tell you this. | 你认真听着我要说的话 |
[19:26] | There’s a system in place to help people like Lori. | 有一个机构专门帮助洛莉这样的人 |
[19:30] | So people like you and me, | 好让我们这样的人 |
[19:32] | we can move on with our lives. | 能继续我们自己的生活 |
[19:36] | You’ve got to trust that. | 你要相信他们 |
[19:45] | Oh, that’s my friend Pat, hi! | 那是我朋友派翠 你好 |
[19:47] | Hi. | 你好 |
[19:48] | Grant, this is my friend Patricia. | 格兰特 这是我的朋友派翠西亚 |
[19:50] | This is my grandson, Grant. | 这是我的外孙 格兰特 |
[19:52] | Hello, Grant. Lovely to meet you. | 你好啊 格兰特 很高兴认识你 |
[19:54] | Would you two care to join me? | 你们俩要和我一起坐吗 |
[19:55] | We would love to. | 我们很乐意 |
[20:01] | So, Grant, your grandmother tells me that there have been | 格兰特 你外婆和我说 |
[20:05] | some pretty big changes going on over at your house. | 最近你家里发生了很大的变化 |
[20:08] | Mom and Dad moving out. | 爸妈都搬出去了 |
[20:10] | Sister’s finding out some pretty big news | 姐姐发现了一些和她们 |
[20:13] | about their biological mother. | 生母有关的重大事件 |
[20:15] | I guess so. | 我想是吧 |
[20:16] | You know, Grant, sometimes it’s good for you to just… | 格兰特 有时把你的感受 |
[20:18] | say what you’re feeling right out loud. | 说出来 对你有好处的 |
[20:22] | Are you, like, a shrink or something? | 你是心理医生吗 |
[20:24] | You know, honey, I was worried. | 亲爱的 我很担心你 |
[20:26] | With so many things going on at the house, | 家里发生了这么多事 |
[20:28] | I was afraid you might be feeling | 我担心你的情绪 |
[20:29] | like you were slipping through the cracks. | 可能会陷入崩溃状态 |
[20:32] | A little late for that, don’t you think? | 你不觉得为时已晚吗 |
[20:34] | Not really. | 不觉得 |
[20:36] | Well, I just don’t appreciate being lied to, | 我只是很不喜欢被人欺骗 |
[20:40] | not that I’m not used to it at this point. | 虽然已经被骗习惯了 |
[20:43] | Can we order now? | 我们可以点菜了吗 |
[21:01] | What’s up? | 有事吗 |
[21:03] | I was just wondering if there was any way your uncle | 我想知道你叔叔 |
[21:07] | might need an extra employee around here. | 是否需要多雇一个员工 |
[21:12] | I don’t think so. | 我想不需要吧 |
[21:13] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[21:14] | I can do anything, like, file, clean, | 我什么都可以做 比如整理文件 打扫 |
[21:17] | run errands, whatever. | 跑腿 什么都行 |
[21:20] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[21:25] | Lori needs an expert witness | 洛莉需要专家鉴定证人 |
[21:26] | to testify that she’s mentally unstable | 来证明她的精神不稳定 |
[21:28] | so that instead of going to prison, | 这样她就不用入狱 |
[21:30] | she’ll be put in a mental institution. | 而是进精神病院 |
[21:33] | Said expert witness costs $2,000, which I do not have. | 专家证人要两千块 我没这么多钱 |
[21:37] | Therefore, I need a job. | 所以我需要一份工作 |
[21:39] | When did Lori come back into the picture? | 你什么时候又开始关心洛莉了 |
[21:43] | Look, there are some things that I found out about recently, | 最近我发现了一些 |
[21:45] | things that I didn’t know before | 以前不知道的事情 |
[21:48] | that are making me reconsider just how fair it would be | 这些事让我重新考虑她被判入狱 |
[21:50] | to let them throw her in prison. | 是否公平 |
[21:53] | So you’re looking for an excuse to forgive her. | 所以你在找借口原谅她吗 |
[21:56] | No, that’s not what this is. | 不 不是这样的 |
[21:59] | Anyway, you’re one to talk. | 你还好意思说她 |
[22:00] | I never did anything to you that you weren’t a part of. | 我做的所有事你都知道 |
[22:03] | The same can’t be said for that woman. | 她可就另当别论了 |
[22:07] | Great. | 好极了 |
[22:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:10] | Well, you said if I ever needed anything | 你说过如果有需要 |
[22:12] | that I should come to you. | 我该来找你 |
[22:16] | I guess not. | 看来不是这样 |
[22:19] | Thanks anyway. | 总之还是谢谢 |
[22:33] | This is what I was looking for. | 这么多人 正好 |
[22:33] | I’ll be right back. | 我去去就回 |
[22:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:45] | Taylor. | 泰勒 |
[22:49] | I was wondering if you’d come. | 我还在想你会不会来 |
[22:51] | What, do you live here now? | 你现在住在这里吗 |
[22:53] | No, Bird is just letting me stay here for a couple nights. | 不是 波德让我在这暂住几晚而已 |
[22:56] | And after that? | 之后呢 |
[22:59] | There you are, Max, love. | 找到你了 麦克斯 亲爱的 |
[23:00] | Your big, manly muscles are needed across the yard. | 院子那边需要你这个健壮的大块头帮忙 |
[23:02] | Hey, Tay. | 小泰 |
[23:08] | No. | 不是吧 |
[23:20] | Hey, where have you been? | 你们去哪了 |
[23:22] | Where have we been? Let’s see. We went to lunch. | 我们去哪了 想想哈 我们吃了午餐 |
[23:26] | We ran some errands and then Buddy made us dinner. | 办了几件事 然后巴迪做了晚餐 |
[23:29] | Basically, Grandma took me to a shrink. | 大致来说 外婆带我见了心理医生 |
[23:32] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[23:33] | My friend Patricia joined us for lunch | 我的朋友派翠西亚和我们一起吃午餐 |
[23:36] | and yes, she’s a psychiatrist, | 没错 她是个心理医生 |
[23:37] | but it was perfectly innocent, I assure you. | 但我真不是故意安排的 我保证 |
[23:39] | Mom, nothing with you is innocent. | 妈妈 你没有事不是故意的 |
[23:42] | Okay, maybe that part was a little calculated, | 好吧 也许会面部分是有意安排的 |
[23:44] | but do you know, Grant has not been himself lately, | 可你知道吗 格兰特最近表现反常 |
[23:48] | and with everything that’s been going on around here, | 加上家里发生的这些事情 |
[23:50] | don’t hate me because I’m a little concerned. | 别因为我关心就怪我 |
[23:52] | Again. | 又来了 |
[23:53] | I’m right here, I can hear you. | 我还在这儿呢 我没聋 |
[23:55] | Yes, you are absolutely right. | 你说的没错 |
[23:57] | Go. | 走吧 |
[24:00] | Go. | 去吧 |
[24:04] | Mom. | 妈 |
[24:05] | This is not okay. | 你这么做不妥 |
[24:06] | You are overstepping, and by the way, Grant is fine. | 你管得太宽了 还有 格兰特没事 |
[24:09] | You know, I didn’t expect a thank you, | 我不指望你感谢我 |
[24:10] | but I would have liked a little bit more than just total denial. | 但你也不至于连承认都不敢吧 |
[24:13] | I am not in denial. | 我没有不承认 |
[24:15] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[24:16] | That boy needs someone to talk to. | 这孩子需要找人说说话 |
[24:20] | And some daughters would be grateful | 某些做女儿的应该很庆幸 |
[24:22] | to have a mother who was so observant… | 有一个如此体察入微的母亲… |
[24:23] | – Mom. – Ugh, all right, I’ll go. | -妈 -行了 我走了 |
[24:25] | You don’t have to ask me twice. | 不劳你开口 |
[24:31] | Look who’s here. | 看看这是谁 |
[24:32] | Another one of your wonderful life choices. | 你人生里的又一明智之选啊 |
[24:37] | Batime? | 不是时候吗 |
[24:38] | Well, mother’s always something. | 我妈就这样 |
[24:40] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[24:42] | You left the Bartlett file on your desk, | 你把巴特利特的文件落在了桌子上 |
[24:43] | – so I thought you might need it. – Thank you. | -我想着你可能会需要 -谢谢 |
[24:47] | I’m a little scattered. A lot going on. | 我有点顾不过来 事太多 |
[24:50] | You want to talk about it? | 要谈谈吗 |
[24:51] | Not right now. | 现在不行 |
[24:53] | But I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见面再说吧 |
[24:54] | All right. | 好吧 |
[24:56] | I… | 我… |
[24:57] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[25:10] | I don’t– I can’t. | 不 我不能 |
[25:13] | – David and I– – I get it, I get it. | -我和大卫… -我明白 |
[25:19] | I miss you, Liz. | 丽兹 我想你 |
[25:28] | Drink, drink, drink… | 喝 喝 喝… |
[25:42] | I’m sorry, if I had any, I’d give it to you, really. | 抱歉 如果我有的话我肯定会给你的 |
[25:45] | He’s generous that way. | 他这方面一向很大方 |
[25:46] | But I’m low. | 但我现在没有 |
[25:47] | Somebody swiped his stash. | 有人扫荡了他的存货 |
[25:49] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[25:50] | Let me grab you a beer, though. | 我去给你拿杯啤酒吧 |
[25:54] | Oh, there she is. | 你还在呀 |
[25:57] | I thought you’d blown this joint. | 我还以为你走了呢 |
[25:58] | Are you kidding? | 开什么玩笑 |
[26:00] | The party’s just starting. | 派对才刚开始呢 |
[26:02] | That’s my girl. | 这才对嘛 |
[26:05] | How many of these have you had? | 你喝了多少 |
[26:07] | How many have you had? | 你呢 |
[26:09] | I had a few. | 不少了 |
[26:11] | What? | 怎么 |
[26:12] | You don’t seem a bit drunk. | 你看着一点儿没醉 |
[26:15] | I’m working on building up my tolerance. | 我在培养酒量呢 |
[26:18] | Always the overachiever. | 你总能让我刮目相看 |
[26:31] | I think I need another one. | 我还要再来一杯 |
[26:58] | Well, this is new. | 这可真新鲜 |
[27:00] | Bird Castro, the wallflower. | 波德·卡斯特罗成了壁花小姐 |
[27:04] | Please sit. | 请坐 |
[27:06] | Veg with me. | 陪我待会儿 |
[27:08] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[27:15] | I’m sorry you’re going through all of this. | 关于你的这些遭遇 我很抱歉 |
[27:17] | You know, it’s just that we’re the kids, | 知道吗 我们还是孩子 |
[27:20] | the one’s who are supposed to be getting into trouble | 是那些被认为应该到处闯祸 |
[27:22] | and causing problems. | 惹麻烦的人 |
[27:25] | And yet, we’re the ones doing all the adult stuff | 而我们却承担着成人的责任 |
[27:27] | while our parents | 而我们的父母 |
[27:29] | are out there being irresponsible and reckless. | 却不管不顾 毫无责任感 |
[27:32] | Yeah, I’m starting to think it might be nice | 是啊 我在想如果 |
[27:33] | if all I had to worry about was | 我只需要操心 |
[27:35] | prom and whether or not I’m gonna look like a dork | 我的毕业舞会 以及我的年鉴照 |
[27:37] | in my yearbook photo, | 拍的傻不傻 那该多好 |
[27:39] | rather than constantly feeling like | 而不用一直费尽心思 |
[27:40] | I have to hold my family together. | 维护我的家庭 |
[27:47] | To… adulting. | 敬…成长 |
[27:49] | To adulting. | 敬成长 |
[27:55] | So does this mean you figured out | 所以 你已经知道 |
[27:56] | what to do with those files? | 该如何处理那些文件了吗 |
[28:01] | Yeah, I did. | 是啊 |
[28:03] | But I didn’t do it to save them. | 不过我不是为了救他们 |
[28:06] | I did it to save myself. | 我是为了自救 |
[28:09] | Oh, Bird, come here. | 波德 来抱抱 |
[28:17] | Okay. | 好了 |
[28:18] | If I’m gonna ruin my mascara, | 我可不打算用这种方式 |
[28:20] | this is not the way I’m gonna do it. | 弄花我的睫毛 |
[28:23] | Do you know what time it is? | 知道接下来该干什么吗 |
[28:24] | No. | 什么 |
[28:25] | It’s hot tub time. | 热水浴时间到啦 |
[28:40] | Easy, easy, Bird, come on. | 行了 波德 别这样 |
[28:51] | – Whoa, Tay. – Come on. | -小泰 -跟我来 |
[29:01] | What are we doing? | 来这里做什么 |
[29:10] | Taylor, I don’t know. | 泰勒 我不知道 |
[29:12] | Are you– Are you sure you… | 你确定你… |
[29:34] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[29:36] | Just a little something for you. | 给你的小礼物 |
[29:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:43] | Crash. | 克拉什 |
[29:45] | There should be enough there. | 这些应该够了 |
[29:48] | – I can’t accept this. – Yeah, you can. | -我不能要 -拿着吧 |
[29:51] | Because you are that girl. | 因为你是你 |
[29:54] | The girl that gives people second, | 你几次三番的给他人机会 |
[29:55] | third and my case, fourth chances. | 比如我 你给了我第四次机会 |
[29:58] | I don’t know what’s going on with Lori, but… | 我不知道洛莉出了什么事 但是… |
[30:01] | I know I like the girl who cares | 我知道我喜欢那个关心 |
[30:02] | for the people she loves. | 自己所爱的人的姑娘 |
[30:06] | The world needs more people like her. | 世界需要更多她这样的人 |
[30:12] | Crash, where did you even get this– | 克拉什 你是从哪儿弄到… |
[30:13] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[30:14] | I was saving it for a rainy day. | 这是我存的应急钱 |
[30:16] | – So take it. – I can’t — | -拿去吧 -我不能 |
[30:18] | I won’t let you say no. | 我不会让你拒绝我的 |
[30:37] | Hey, buddy, what’s up? | 小子 有什么事吗 |
[30:40] | I need to know something. | 我要问你点事 |
[30:43] | Okay. | 什么事 |
[30:44] | I want to know why you and Mom said you were working on things | 为什么你和老妈说你们正在处理感情问题 |
[30:47] | when you’re hanging out with Hillary | 可你却跑去和希拉里约会 |
[30:49] | and I saw Mom kissing Kyle last night. | 我昨晚又看到老妈和凯尔接吻 |
[30:52] | What? | 什么 |
[30:53] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[30:59] | I’m sure there’s a reasonable explanation | 我相信不管你看到了什么 |
[31:03] | for whatever it is you saw. | 一定是有合理解释的 |
[31:07] | For the record, I don’t care if you guys | 我声明 我不在乎你们俩 |
[31:09] | stay together or break up, it’s your choice. | 是继续在一起还是分手 这随你们 |
[31:12] | But I just don’t like the mixed messages, | 可我不喜欢事情这么不明不白 |
[31:14] | and with everything we’ve all been through, | 毕竟我们经历过那么多事 |
[31:16] | I just don’t think it’s a lot asking | 我只是想让你们对我坦白 |
[31:17] | for my parents to be straight with me. | 这要求不算太高吧 |
[31:20] | Yeah, no, that’s– | 是 这… |
[31:23] | Completely understandable. | 完全在理 |
[31:24] | I appreciate you saying so. | 谢谢你这么说 |
[31:27] | That’s it? That’s all you got? | 你就这个反应吗 |
[31:29] | Well, I don’t know exactly what else to say, son. | 我也不知道还能说什么 儿子 |
[31:35] | Figures. | 猜到了 |
[31:43] | 郡中心监狱 费尔法克斯 弗吉尼亚 | |
[31:50] | Oh, my gosh. | 天啊 |
[31:52] | It’s so good to see you, baby. | 真高兴能见到你 宝贝 |
[31:56] | Um, oh. I– | 我… |
[31:58] | I’m sorry, I must look awful. | 真不好意思 我现在一定很丑吧 |
[32:00] | It’s kind of hard to keep it together in here. | 在这里面想保持形象有点难 |
[32:03] | Um, this is Sophia Sing. | 这位是索菲娅·辛 |
[32:06] | She’s a psychiatrist. | 她是位精神病专家 |
[32:07] | She’s gonna help you. | 她会帮助你的 |
[32:09] | Yes, of course. | 当然 |
[32:11] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[32:13] | Shall we get started? | 可以开始了吗 |
[32:25] | It’s safe to show my face? | 这屋里安全吗 |
[32:27] | It’s Dad’s day to nest, don’t worry. | 今天是老爸在家 没事的 |
[32:36] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[32:37] | Why, you want to take me to another head shrinker? | 干嘛 你又想带我去看心理医生吗 |
[32:40] | Pat would like to see you again if you’re up for that. | 如果你愿意 派翠随时恭候 |
[32:43] | – Yeah, but Mom says– – I know what Mom said. | -可我妈说… -我知道你妈说了什么 |
[32:46] | But she doesn’t have to know. | 但我们可以瞒着她啊 |
[32:49] | So you want me to talk | 所以你既要我开口 |
[32:50] | and then you don’t want me to talk. | 又要我保密 |
[32:51] | I mean, what am I supposed to do? | 我到底该怎么做 |
[32:53] | Okay, um… | 好吧 |
[32:54] | I’m just trying to look out for you, that’s all. | 我只是想好好照顾你 |
[32:59] | It– It’s your choice. | 选择权在你 |
[33:01] | Yeah, well, I tried to talk with Dad today, | 我今天试着找我爸谈过了 |
[33:02] | but that was pretty pointless. | 可是感觉根本没用 |
[33:04] | That didn’t make you feel any better? | 你心里没有好受一点吗 |
[33:15] | Okay. I’ll– I’ll do it. | 好吧 我会去的 |
[33:18] | I’ll see your friend again. | 我会再去看你的朋友的 |
[33:22] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:25] | According to the warden, | 据监狱长称 |
[33:26] | you’ve requested sleep aids multiple times. | 你曾多次索要安眠药 |
[33:30] | It’s not easy to get any rest in here. | 在这里想睡个好觉不容易 |
[33:32] | Do you have a doctor I can contact | 你有没有什么医生 |
[33:34] | to verify your prescriptions? | 我可以确认一下你的处方 |
[33:36] | There’s been a lot of doctors | 我看过很多医生 |
[33:39] | and I’ve used a lot of aliases | 过去这几年 |
[33:41] | over the last few years, | 也换过无数化名 |
[33:42] | so I really can’t remember who to even refer you to. | 我连你该去找谁都记不清了 |
[33:45] | Well, who was your most recent physician? | 你最近看过哪位医生 |
[33:50] | I was really hoping you would come today. | 我真的很希望你今天能来 |
[33:53] | I have missed you so much. | 我好想你 |
[33:54] | Miss Stevens, I really need you to stay focused | 史蒂文斯女士 请你集中注意力 |
[33:57] | on our work here if you can. | 尽力配合我的工作 |
[33:58] | You know, how many more questions do you need me to answer? | 你还有多少问题需要我回答 |
[34:00] | We’ve been talking almost an hour. | 我们都聊了快一个小时了 |
[34:02] | You have your money, | 你钱已经拿到了 |
[34:03] | can’t you just sign whatever you need to sign | 就不能赶紧把东西签好 |
[34:06] | and be on your way? | 赶紧走人吗 |
[34:07] | Miss Stevens, it doesn’t work like that. | 史蒂文斯女士 事情没那么简单 |
[34:10] | – I have to verify– – That I’m crazy? | -我需要确认… -我疯了吗 |
[34:13] | Yeah. I know you do. | 我知道你觉得我疯了 |
[34:17] | What more do you want me to say? | 你还想让我说什么 |
[34:20] | Want me to start | 你是不是还想让我 |
[34:21] | screaming and pulling out my hair? | 尖叫啊 扯头发啊 |
[34:24] | Want me to threaten to kill myself? | 是不是我还得威胁说要自杀 |
[34:25] | ‘Cause I can do that. | 这我真可以 |
[34:27] | I think about it every time I think about | 每次一想起再也见不到我女儿 |
[34:28] | never seeing my daughter again. | 我就想要自杀 |
[34:31] | Mom, calm down. | 妈 冷静一下 |
[34:35] | You called me Mom. | 你叫我妈妈了 |
[34:39] | I never thought I’d hear you call me that again. | 我以为再也听不到你这么叫了呢 |
[34:41] | Miss Stevens. | 史蒂文斯女士 |
[34:42] | I don’t want to talk to you anymore. | 我不想再跟你废话了 |
[34:45] | Carter. | 卡特 |
[34:47] | You know I’m not crazy. | 你知道我没有疯 |
[34:50] | This was the only way. | 这是我唯一的选择了 |
[34:52] | If I go to prison, | 如果我真进监狱 |
[34:53] | I will hardly ever see you, but if I go to a hospital, | 我连见上你一面都难 可如果进的是医院 |
[34:56] | you can come visit me whenever you want. | 你可以随时来探望我 |
[34:58] | Miss Stevens, I really must insist that you focus, | 史蒂文斯女士 请您集中注意力 |
[35:01] | or I will have to ask Carter to leave the room. | 否则我就让卡特走了 |
[35:04] | Carter, just tell me you forgive me. | 卡特 就告诉我你原谅我了吧 |
[35:07] | Please. | 求你了 |
[35:08] | Just tell me everything will be back the way it was before, | 告诉我一切都会回到原样 |
[35:12] | ’cause when I get out of here– | 因为等我出狱… |
[35:13] | Stop. | 够了 |
[35:19] | You really don’t understand what you’ve done, do you? | 你真的不明白自己做了什么 是吗 |
[35:24] | You’re not getting out of here. | 你不会出狱的 |
[35:26] | And even if you were… | 就算出狱了 |
[35:30] | … things would never be the same between us. | 我们之间也不会回到原样 |
[35:33] | Don’t say that. Don’t say that. | 别这么说 别这么说 |
[35:35] | Don’t– Don’t, please. | 别这么说 求你了 |
[35:37] | No, I’m– | 不 我… |
[35:38] | Things will go back to the way they were | 事情最终会回到原样的 |
[35:40] | eventually, it has to. | 一定会的 |
[35:42] | Carter, I need you to leave. | 卡特 你走吧 |
[35:43] | No, you leave! | 不 要走的是你 |
[35:44] | Carter. | 卡特 |
[35:45] | No, Carter, please. | 不要 卡特 求你了 |
[35:47] | Please. | 求你了 |
[35:48] | You know… | 知道吗 |
[35:51] | when Allan came to me | 当艾伦来找我 |
[35:52] | and told me that you needed my help, | 说你需要我的帮助 |
[35:55] | I did wonder whether or not it was genuine, | 我的确怀疑过你是真心求我 |
[35:58] | or whether this was just another way | 还是这又是你 |
[35:59] | for you to manipulate me. | 操控我的手段 |
[36:02] | But I decided to give you the benefit of the doubt | 但我选择再次相信你 |
[36:04] | again and do this for you. | 为你做了这事 |
[36:08] | And now that I’ve come here today | 今天我来这里 |
[36:09] | and I’ve seen you, | 看到了你 |
[36:12] | I am so glad that I did. | 真的很庆幸自己这样做了 |
[36:17] | Because Lori, | 因为洛莉 |
[36:21] | you are ill, | 你就是病了 |
[36:23] | whether you realize it or not. | 不管你自己发没发现 |
[36:27] | And I’m sorry for you. | 我为你惋惜 |
[36:30] | I really, really am. | 真的 |
[36:32] | No, Carter! Carter, no! | 不 卡特 不 |
[36:35] | Carter! | 卡特 |
[36:37] | Carter! | 卡特 |
[37:06] | – Class assignments for tomorrow. – Oh, excellent. | -明天的课程安排 -太好了 |
[37:09] | And I was thinking, | 我在想 |
[37:12] | if you’re not busy, | 如果你不忙 |
[37:14] | maybe we could go grab a beer? | 我们可以去喝杯酒 |
[37:17] | Talk over the new syllabus? | 聊聊新的教学大纲 |
[37:21] | You’re probably busy. | 你可能在忙呢 |
[37:22] | Maybe another time. | 下次吧 |
[37:24] | I– actually… | 实际上… |
[37:26] | Yeah? | 什么 |
[37:32] | I was thinking earlier, | 我之前在想 |
[37:33] | it would be nice to go out | 如果能出门挺好的 |
[37:35] | and there’s a new little bar around the corner. | 街角那里新开了一间小酒吧 |
[37:38] | I happen to love little bars around the corner. | 我就喜欢街角的小酒吧 |
[37:56] | Well, it worked. | 有用了 |
[38:02] | She’s gonna get help. | 她要进行治疗了 |
[38:23] | Hello? | 喂 |
[38:24] | Hey, party monster. | 派对小狂人 |
[38:27] | You doing all right? | 你还好吗 |
[38:28] | Little tired. | 有点累 |
[38:29] | Juice. | 果汁 |
[38:30] | Drink lots of juice. | 多喝果汁 |
[38:32] | Noted. | 知道了 |
[38:34] | I, um… | 我… |
[38:35] | About last night. | 昨晚那事 |
[38:39] | What happened in the closet? | 在衣柜里发生的那事 |
[38:42] | That was fun. | 还挺好玩的 |
[38:46] | Yeah. It was. | 是啊 |
[38:48] | And– and I just wanted to say that if I didn’t seem like | 我只想说 希望你没把我当成 |
[38:51] | Don Juan or something, um… | 那种花花公子… |
[38:54] | Well, when I– when I like someone, | 当我…喜欢谁的时候 |
[38:55] | I’m always a little more hesitant. | 总是会有点犹豫 |
[38:58] | Hesitant? | 犹豫吗 |
[39:00] | Nervous. | 紧张 |
[39:05] | Did I seem nervous? | 我看起来紧张吗 |
[39:06] | Maybe a little. | 可能有点吧 |
[39:08] | Well, that’s ’cause, um… | 那是因为… |
[39:11] | What? | 什么 |
[39:16] | Let’s do it again, is all. | 有机会再来一次吧 |
[39:19] | If you and Max are, um… | 如果你和麦克斯… |
[39:22] | Max and I are done. | 我和麦克斯结束了 |
[39:24] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:25] | Good. Cool. | 好 好的 |
[39:28] | Well, I’ll let you get– | 我就不… |
[39:29] | I’ll let you get back to it, Tay. | 就不打扰你了 小泰 |
[39:31] | Bye, Ofe. | 再见 挑眉哥 |
[39:34] | Bye. | 再见 |
[39:56] | You gonna be okay? | 你会没事吗 |
[40:02] | Good. | 那就好 |
[40:08] | What? | 怎么了 |
[40:24] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[40:29] | No. | 不 |