时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | We’ve hooked up five times this week. | 这周我们在一起五次 |
[00:11] | Each time, you take off the second it’s over. | 每次完事了你就急匆匆走掉 |
[00:13] | I thought that this was just | 我以为我们只是 |
[00:14] | a friends-with-benefits thing. | 炮友的关系 |
[00:16] | Doesn’t have to be. | 不必如此啊 |
[00:17] | Order’s up. | 货到了 |
[00:18] | Half a dozen little study buddies. | 六粒学习小伙伴 |
[00:20] | You are the man. | 大哥你太牛了 |
[00:22] | Do you have any lip gloss? | 你有唇彩吗 |
[00:23] | Uh, yeah, it’s in the top drawer. | 有 在第一层抽屉 |
[00:26] | Is this why Mom and Dad are separated? | 所以爸妈才分居吗 |
[00:28] | Is it true? | 是真的吗 |
[00:29] | Did you have an affair with Lori? | 你跟洛莉真的有外遇吗 |
[00:30] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[00:32] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[00:33] | Hey, how was your study session? | 自习课程进行如何 |
[00:35] | I wasn’t studying. | 我没在学习 |
[00:36] | I was with Crash. | 我和克拉什在一起 |
[00:37] | Why would you let him back in your life? | 你为什么让他再次进入你的生活中 |
[00:38] | This is my Uncle Shay. | 这是我谢恩叔叔 |
[00:39] | Thank you for everything you did for Crash. | 谢谢你为克拉什所做的一切 |
[00:41] | Hey, Crash is family. | 克拉什是家人 |
[00:43] | Never turn your back on family. | 不要拒绝帮助家人 |
[00:45] | Max, I need a favor. | 麦克斯 帮我个忙 |
[00:46] | Shay just called. | 谢恩刚打来电话 |
[00:47] | He’s got a job he wants me to do tonight. | 他有个活希望我今晚去做 |
[00:48] | – Is there any chance you can do it? – Yeah. | -你能去吗 -好的 |
[00:50] | Make sure to lock this place up extra tight. | 记得把这地方好好锁上 |
[00:53] | You set me up. | 你算计我 |
[00:54] | – The car you had dropped off last night? – What about it? | -昨晚你停过来的那辆车 -怎么了 |
[00:56] | Are you really gonna stand there | 你真打算站在那装傻 |
[00:57] | and pretend you didn’t know that it was filled with coke? | 假装不知道车里全是白粉吗 |
[01:03] | How many times do I have to tell you? | 我要告诉你多少次 |
[01:05] | It wasn’t me. | 不是我 |
[01:06] | I find that very hard to believe. | 我很难相信 |
[01:08] | Whatever you saw, I swear, I had nothing to do with it. | 不管你看到了什么 我发誓跟我无关 |
[01:10] | What part? The guy with the prison tattoos | 哪一部分 有监狱纹身的男人 |
[01:12] | or the 15 pounds of coke? | 还是十五磅白粉 |
[01:16] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事啊 |
[01:17] | We planning Bird’s next party? | 我们在策划波德的下一次派对吗 |
[01:19] | Talking about Shay. | 我说的是谢伊 |
[01:20] | I’m pretty sure your uncle’s not invited, Crash. | 我肯定她不会请你你叔叔的 克拉什 |
[01:21] | Max thinks he’s running drugs. | 麦克斯觉得他在贩毒 |
[01:24] | What? | 什么 |
[01:24] | Max, come on. | 麦克斯 拜托 |
[01:26] | I was supposed to make sure | 我昨晚是去确保 |
[01:27] | that a car got into the garage last night. | 一辆车开进了车库 |
[01:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:30] | Crash was supposed to do the job, | 本来应该是克拉什的事 |
[01:33] | then he conveniently, at the last minute, | 他最后一刻行了方便 |
[01:35] | passed it onto me. | 交给了我 |
[01:36] | Because I was with Carter. | 因为我和卡特在一起 |
[01:37] | So I get the car in, I pop the trunk and there it is. | 我把车开进去 打开后备箱 全是白粉 |
[01:40] | It’s like a winter wonderland. | 像是冬日仙境 |
[01:42] | I didn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:44] | – Your uncle didn’t tell you anything? – I swear. | -你叔叔没和你说吗 -我发誓 |
[01:46] | That’s not good enough. | 这可不够 |
[01:48] | You’ve come very close to destroying a bunch of lives | 你差点毁了好几个人的生活 |
[01:50] | in the past, including both of ours. | 包括我俩的 |
[01:52] | I’m telling you, I didn’t know. | 我告诉你 我不知道 |
[01:54] | How is that possible, dude? | 怎么可能啊 |
[01:56] | – You’ve been working there for months. – What are you saying? | -你在那里工作了几个月 -你什么意思 |
[01:58] | Once a drug dealer, always a drug dealer? | 当了一次毒贩 这辈子永远都是了吗 |
[02:00] | It’s got to get easier to convince yourself | 你说服自己这不算大事 |
[02:01] | that it’s not a big deal every time, right? | 真是越来越容易了 对吧 |
[02:04] | I’m not that guy anymore. | 我不是那种人了 |
[02:05] | I thought you knew that. | 我还以为你知道呢 |
[02:10] | Tell him, Carter. | 告诉他 卡特 |
[02:13] | I really want to, Crash. | 我真的想 克拉什 |
[02:18] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[02:19] | That money you gave me for Lori? | 你给我用在洛莉身上的钱 |
[02:23] | Is this where it came from? | 是这样来的吗 |
[02:24] | I can’t believe this. | 难以置信 |
[02:26] | I tried to do it all right this time. | 我这次一直想做正确的事 |
[02:28] | All I wanted was a clean slate. | 我只想要洗心革面 |
[02:32] | Crash. | 克拉什 |
[02:34] | – Crash, don’t leave. – No. | -克拉什 别走 -不 |
[02:37] | If I can’t even convince you, | 如果我连你都说服不了 |
[02:39] | maybe I should stop trying to convince myself. | 或许也该停止说服自己了 |
[03:15] | This is Crash, leave a message. | 我是克拉什 请留言 |
[03:19] | It’s me again. | 还是我 |
[03:22] | Please don’t ignore me. | 请不要无视我 |
[03:25] | Call me back or I’m gonna have to start stalking you. | 给我回电 不然我要跟踪你了 |
[03:42] | Somebody missed her curfew. | 有人错过了宵禁啊 |
[03:48] | You know, it looks like she had way more fun | 看起来她今晚比我 |
[03:49] | tonight than I did. | 过得开心多了 |
[03:50] | It was just a drink after work. | 只是工作后喝了一杯 |
[03:53] | Is that what the kids are calling it these days? | 孩子们如今是这么说的吗 |
[03:54] | Carter, it was nothing. | 卡特 这没什么 |
[03:57] | Mom, it’s after midnight. | 妈妈 已经过了午夜了 |
[03:59] | So, uh… | 所以… |
[04:01] | how long does nothing take with Kyle, anyway? | 你和凯尔没事的怎么样 |
[04:05] | It was just a date. | 只是约会 |
[04:06] | One date. | 一次约会 |
[04:10] | I have a European history test tomorrow. | 我明天有欧洲史考试 |
[04:12] | I wanted you to hear it from me first. | 我想要你先从我这里听到 |
[04:14] | You know, you’re the only one here who didn’t already | 你是这里唯一一个还没觉得 |
[04:16] | think you were dating Kyle. | 你在跟凯尔约会的人 |
[04:17] | It’s kind of the obvious extension of nesting. | 这就是分居的下一步 |
[04:19] | We are not dating. | 我们没有约会 |
[04:21] | It was a date. | 那只是一次约会 |
[04:23] | That’s not denial. | 那不是否认 |
[04:24] | That’s a denial. | 那只是一次否认 |
[04:25] | 50% of kids have parents who get divorced. | 一半的孩子父母都离婚了 |
[04:28] | Now, I always wondered how the other half lived. | 我一直想知道另一半是怎么生活的 |
[04:30] | We’re not getting divorced. | 我们不离婚 |
[04:31] | We’re not even thinking about getting a divorce. | 没有考虑过要离婚 |
[04:33] | So you’re just married and dating other people? | 所以你就结着婚 还跟别人约会吗 |
[04:36] | Don’t forget nesting. | 别忘了是分居 |
[04:37] | Marriage is complicated. | 婚姻很复杂 |
[04:39] | Your dad and I are just working out some kinks. | 我跟你爸只是有些结需要解开 |
[04:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:44] | I can’t deal with this right now. | 现在我不想谈这个 |
[04:47] | So, uh, whose kinks should we expect tonight? | 话说 今晚应该是谁的”结” |
[04:51] | Yours and Kyle’s or Dad’s? | 你和凯尔的 还是爸爸的 |
[04:53] | This family needs a reality show. | 咱们家可以上真人秀了 |
[05:16] | You know on the seventh day, God rested, right? | 你知道第七天上帝休息对吧 |
[05:19] | God wasn’t in high school. | 上帝不上高中 |
[05:23] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[05:24] | Yeah, just… | 没事 就是… |
[05:27] | – How do you do it? – What? | -你怎么做到的 -什么 |
[05:29] | Never break a sweat? | 不为外界因素所动 |
[05:30] | One great gift of dysfunctional families? | 生在不正常家庭中的重要技能 |
[05:33] | The ability to ignore all of your problems. | 就是可以无视你们的问题 |
[05:35] | Yeah, well, see, my parents separated | 我父母都分居了 |
[05:37] | and all I get is this lousy anxiety. | 可我就只会焦虑 |
[05:41] | Is the stuff with Mom really bothering you? | 真的是妈妈的事让你烦心吗 |
[05:43] | What, her dating | 你是说她跟人约会 |
[05:43] | or her and Dad lying to us | 还是她跟爸爸一起 |
[05:45] | about Dad’s affair with Lori? | 瞒着我们爸爸跟洛莉的外遇 |
[05:46] | Either? Both? | 哪个都行 两者都是 |
[05:48] | No more than anything else. | 除了这些还有别的吗 |
[05:56] | Then again… | 不过 |
[05:57] | I did have a panic attack last night | 昨晚我恐慌症发作 |
[05:59] | trying to figure out what to wear to bed, so… | 不知道穿什么睡觉 所以… |
[06:02] | Have you talked to your therapist about it? | 你跟你的治疗师说过吗 |
[06:04] | Yeah. | 说了 |
[06:06] | We tried meditation tapes last week. | 上周我们试了听冥想音带 |
[06:08] | And? | 然后呢 |
[06:09] | I fell asleep. | 我睡着了 |
[06:11] | Yesterday, she asked me if I wanted to try pills. | 昨天她问我要不要吃药 |
[06:15] | Pills? | 吃药 |
[06:16] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[06:20] | Isn’t Carter kind of the go-to drug advisor? | 卡特才是”用药与否”咨询师吧 |
[06:23] | Yeah, but you’re the, uh… | 但你是… |
[06:25] | has-it-all-figured-out advisor. | “解决问题”咨询师啊 |
[06:31] | I’ve known a lot of kids that | 我知道好多孩子 |
[06:33] | become dependent on their meds, | 对药产生了依赖性 |
[06:35] | and they start to use them irresponsibly. | 然后他们就开始滥用药物 |
[06:42] | Plus… | 再说了 |
[06:44] | I think that you have a lot of other options. | 我觉得你还有很多其他选择 |
[06:46] | Like what? | 什么选择 |
[06:47] | You might be too cynical for it. | 你可能太愤世嫉俗了 |
[06:51] | Try me. | 怎么说 |
[06:59] | You know, this pushes my limits. | 这快到我承受极限了 |
[07:04] | But… it’s surprisingly effective. | 但是却惊人地有效 |
[07:08] | My office is open anytime. | 我可是随时坐诊哦 |
[07:10] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:29] | What else do you have in the cars? | 车里还有什么 |
[07:31] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 什么意思 |
[07:32] | I mean Max found the coke in the car. | 麦克斯发现了车里的可卡因 |
[07:34] | What was Max doing in my car? | 麦克斯看我的车做什么 |
[07:37] | When I give you a job, you do it. | 我让你干什么 你就乖乖干 |
[07:43] | Is Goldilocks gonna snitch? | 那个金发小子会告发我们吗 |
[07:44] | No, Max knows better than that. | 不会 麦克斯不是那种人 |
[07:47] | For his sake, I hope so. | 他最好如此 |
[07:49] | What if we had been caught. | 万一我们被抓住呢 |
[07:50] | I’ve been doing this 15 years. | 我都干了十五年了 |
[07:52] | Let me worry about what-if. | 万一的情况交给我处理 |
[07:53] | Yeah, well, I’m on probation. | 我现在还在假释期 |
[07:55] | I could end up back in jail for half my life | 因为你的小副业 我可能 |
[07:57] | because of your little side business. | 下半辈子都在监狱中度过 |
[07:58] | Well, the money from my little side business | 是我做副业赚的钱 |
[07:59] | got you out of prison. | 把你弄出了监狱 |
[08:02] | So what, you think I owe you? | 怎么 那我就欠你的了吗 |
[08:04] | I saved you. | 我救了你 |
[08:05] | I knew you couldn’t handle knowing how. | 即使让你知道你也应付不来 |
[08:09] | You should have told me. | 你该告诉我的 |
[08:10] | It should have been my decision. | 应该由我来决定 |
[08:12] | People like us don’t get to decide. | 我们这种人没权力决定什么 |
[08:14] | You know, you can dress yourself up like those kids | 你可以打扮得像以前从你手上 |
[08:16] | you used to deal to. | 买货的孩子一样 |
[08:17] | You’re never gonna be one of them. | 但你永远不是他们 |
[08:21] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[08:23] | Uh, I was just leaving. | 我正要走 |
[08:25] | Not so fast. | 别急 |
[08:34] | What’s this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[08:35] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[08:37] | She’s trespassing. | 她一个人鬼鬼祟祟 |
[08:39] | Look, I am sorry to bother you. | 很抱歉打扰到你们了 |
[08:40] | This was obviously a really bad time. | 显然我来的不是时候 |
[08:42] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[08:44] | You’re Crash’s girlfriend. | 你是克拉什的女朋友 |
[08:47] | What’s your name again? | 你叫什么名字来着 |
[08:49] | – Carter. – Carter. | -卡特 -卡特 |
[08:52] | You can go. | 你先走吧 |
[08:59] | I don’t see a broken car. | 你应该不是车坏了吧 |
[09:01] | What are you doing here? | 那你来干什么 |
[09:02] | I came to see Crash. | 我来找克拉什 |
[09:03] | He’s a little busy right now. | 他现在有点忙 |
[09:05] | Okay, you should go, I’ll talk to you later– | 你先走吧 我再找你… |
[09:07] | No. | 不行 |
[09:08] | Maybe she should stay. | 她得留下 |
[09:11] | Someone’s listening to my private business, | 有人听到我的小副业了 |
[09:13] | it concerns me. | 让我很担心啊 |
[09:14] | She doesn’t care what you do. | 她才不管你做什么 |
[09:16] | Maybe she’s the reason you’re thinking you’re better than me. | 就是因为她你才觉得你比我好吧 |
[09:18] | He is better than you. | 他就是比你好 |
[09:19] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[09:20] | He didn’t used to be. | 他以前可不是的 |
[09:23] | Maybe I should spend a little time with you. | 或许我该跟你待一待 |
[09:25] | – I’ll get better, too. – All right, we’re done here. | -说不定我也会变好 -好 够了 |
[09:28] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[09:29] | You know, your father tried to get away from the life, too. | 你父亲也想逃避这种生活的 |
[09:32] | Look what happened to him. | 看看他是什么下场 |
[09:33] | I’m out. | 我退出 |
[09:36] | Are you not hearing me? | 你没听明白我的话吗 |
[09:38] | There is no out. | 你已经骑虎难下了 |
[09:49] | What happens now? | 现在怎么办 |
[09:50] | Clean slate. | 洗心革面 |
[09:51] | You need a new place to live. | 你得换个地方继续生活 |
[09:54] | I have enough cash for a night in a motel. | 我的钱够我在旅馆睡一晚 |
[09:57] | It might not have cable, but… | 不过可能看不起电视 |
[09:59] | Then what, Crash? | 然后呢 克拉什 |
[10:01] | Sleep in my truck. | 睡卡车里呗 |
[10:03] | Outside? | 就睡外面吗 |
[10:05] | My dad and I slept in his truck for a month. | 我和我爸在卡车里睡了一个月呢 |
[10:07] | When? | 啥时候的事 |
[10:08] | When I was a kid, before he left for Iraq. | 那时候我还小 他去伊拉克之前 |
[10:11] | – I was five, I loved it. – No, that’s crazy. | -我那时五岁 超开心 -那怎么能行 |
[10:13] | You can’t stay in your truck. | 你不能就睡卡车里 |
[10:15] | No trucks, no motels. | 不睡卡车 不睡旅馆 |
[10:17] | Well, we could try to make it work here. | 我们看看能不能在这里帮你找到地方住 |
[10:22] | You’re gonna have to stay at my house. | 你去我家住吧 |
[10:23] | It’s safer. | 那里更安全 |
[10:25] | – Your house? – Yeah. | -你家吗 -嗯 |
[10:27] | And what about your mom and your dad? | 那你爸妈怎么办 |
[10:29] | And your sister, who hates me? | 还有你那个恨我入骨的妹妹 |
[10:31] | Okay, firstly, she doesn’t hate you, Crash. | 首先 克拉什 她并不恨你 |
[10:33] | Secondly, Dad will go along with whatever my mom says | 其次 我爸听我妈的 |
[10:36] | and my mom will be fine | 只要我们把毒品的事 |
[10:38] | as long as we tell her about the drugs. | 告诉我妈 她不会有意见的 |
[10:39] | What? No. | 什么 不 |
[10:42] | – We can’t tell her. – Why? | -不能告诉她 -为什么 |
[10:43] | She’s a cop, she could probably help. | 她是警察 说不定能帮上忙的 |
[10:44] | ‘Cause I’m not a snitch. | 我不会告密的 |
[10:46] | And Shay is right about one thing. | 谢伊有件事说得很对 |
[10:47] | He’s the only reason I’m not in prison. | 我能出狱都是因为他 |
[10:49] | I’m not gonna send him to prison. | 我不会送他进监狱的 |
[10:51] | All right, I won’t tell her about the drugs, | 好吧 我不告诉她毒品的事 |
[10:52] | I will just… | 我就… |
[10:54] | get down on my knees and beg her. | 跪地上求她好了 |
[10:56] | Carter, I don’t think Elizabeth | 卡特 我觉得这件事 |
[10:58] | is gonna listen to you on this one. | 伊丽莎白不会听你的 |
[11:01] | That’s a very good point, Max. | 你说得很对 麦克斯 |
[11:04] | I don’t think she will listen… | 她肯定不会听… |
[11:08] | … to me. | 我的 |
[11:10] | It’s just one night. | 就住一晚 |
[11:11] | Max, you know I would do anything for you, don’t you? | 麦克斯 你知道我会为你做任何事 |
[11:14] | But Crash isn’t coming into my house for one minute. | 但克拉什绝对不可以踏入我家门半步 |
[11:16] | Elizabeth, you know I wouldn’t ask you | 伊丽莎白 你知道如果不是事关重大 |
[11:18] | if it wasn’t important. | 我是不会来求你的 |
[11:20] | He’s in a lot of trouble. | 他惹上了数不清的麻烦 |
[11:21] | Some call that an occupational hazard of | 这叫撒谎 欺诈 偷窃的 |
[11:23] | lying, cheating and stealing. | 职业风险 |
[11:25] | Crash’s own uncle is threatening him. | 他亲叔叔正在威胁他 |
[11:27] | He can’t go back to the place that he’s been living, | 他不能回到他之前住的地方 |
[11:29] | it’s not safe. | 那里不安全 |
[11:30] | – What do you mean? – I mean he’s in danger. | -你这话什么意思 -他处境很危险 |
[11:31] | From his uncle? | 因为他叔叔吗 |
[11:33] | He’s a bad guy. | 他不是什么好人 |
[11:34] | Well, what kind of danger? | 那是什么样的危险呢 |
[11:35] | Physical? Is he being roughed up? | 身体伤害吗 他叔叔打他吗 |
[11:37] | I probably shouldn’t say anymore. | 我还是不要说太多比较好 |
[11:38] | Why? | 为什么 |
[11:40] | Crash, he doesn’t want anybody to know | 因为克拉什不想让别人知道 |
[11:42] | how scared he is. | 他有多害怕 |
[11:43] | It’s that serious? | 很严重吗 |
[11:45] | More. | 非常严重 |
[11:45] | Well, I hope he’s not blaming himself, | 希望他不要责怪自己 |
[11:47] | because I’ve seen all kinds of people | 我见过很多人 |
[11:48] | in violent-home situations. | 都在忍受家庭暴力 |
[11:50] | He’s used to taking care of himself. | 他习惯了照顾自己 |
[11:52] | But right now, he’s up against something | 但现在的局势 |
[11:54] | that he can’t handle alone. | 他无法独自面对 |
[11:56] | Max… | 麦克斯 |
[11:59] | Crash left you to die. | 克拉什留你在那里等死 |
[12:00] | Why do you care what happens to him? | 你为什么还那么在乎他 |
[12:03] | I guess… | 大概… |
[12:06] | somewhere along the way, | 不知何时 |
[12:06] | we accidentally became friends. | 我们不小心变成朋友了吧 |
[12:18] | Okay, ground rules. | 听好 几条规矩 |
[12:19] | One, you guys are all in by curfew. | 一 你们得在宵禁之前回家 |
[12:22] | Two, lights out early. | 二 早点熄灯睡觉 |
[12:25] | Three through ten, | 三到十 |
[12:26] | Crash sleeps on this mattress | 克拉什睡在这张床垫上 |
[12:29] | and not in your bed. | 而不是你床上 |
[12:30] | Absolutely, yes. | 好的 没问题 |
[12:32] | Check, check, check. | 没问题 没问题 没问题 |
[12:33] | I really appreciate you for doing this. | 谢谢你同意他住进来 |
[12:35] | And 11 through 20, | 十一到二十 |
[12:36] | you sleep in your bed and not on this mattress. | 你睡你床上 而不是这张床垫上 |
[12:40] | Hello, anybody home? | 嗨 有人在家吗 |
[12:43] | Oh, everyone’s home. | 大家都在啊 |
[12:46] | And not leaving anytime soon. | 看样子还没准备走啊 |
[12:48] | This isn’t for me. | 这不是给我准备的 |
[12:50] | It’s for Crash. | 是克拉什 |
[12:52] | That’s weird. | 这可奇怪了 |
[12:53] | You have another friend named Crash. | 你还有叫克拉什的朋友吗 |
[12:55] | Because the Crash I know | 因为我认识的那个克拉什 |
[12:57] | would never be staying in our house. | 是绝对不可能住在咱家的 |
[12:59] | She’s staying here, too. | 妈妈也住家里 |
[13:02] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[13:03] | I’ve been away one night. What happened? | 我就离开了一个晚上 发生了什么 |
[13:05] | I, uh… | 我… |
[13:07] | I think you got this one. | 你应该搞得定吧 |
[13:09] | Elizabeth? | 伊丽莎白 |
[13:10] | Crash is in trouble, he needs a place to sleep | 克拉什惹上麻烦了 需要地方住 |
[13:12] | and I told him he could stay here, | 我说他可以住在这里 |
[13:14] | but as long as he’s here, | 但只要他住在这里 |
[13:15] | I’m staying so I can watch him. | 我就也留在这 好看着他 |
[13:17] | You should have called. | 你该告诉我一声的 |
[13:18] | It just happened. | 这刚刚才发生的 |
[13:20] | We talked about this. | 咱们都说过了 |
[13:21] | You’re not the only parent here. | 你不是这家里唯一一个管事的 |
[13:22] | David, please. | 大卫 拜托 |
[13:23] | Don’t be sensitive. | 别这么敏感好吗 |
[13:24] | I’m not being sensitive. | 我才没有敏感 |
[13:26] | Okay, now you’re being sensitive | 现在你就是为了敏感这事儿 |
[13:27] | about being sensitive. | 而敏感了 |
[13:28] | I’m quickly remembering why we decided to have | 我一下就想起来之前为什么 |
[13:30] | separate nights in the first place. | 会决定分居了 |
[13:32] | – You know what? I’ll go. – No, no, wait. | -算了 我这就走 -别 先别走 |
[13:34] | Don’t. | 别走 |
[13:35] | You’re right, I’m sorry. | 你说得对 对不起 |
[13:38] | I should have called. | 我应该打电话告诉你的 |
[13:40] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[13:43] | – It just happened. – Yeah. | -反正已经发生了 -是啊 |
[13:45] | I’ll explain over a glass of wine. | 我边喝杯酒 边解释给你听 |
[13:47] | or six. | 或者六杯 |
[13:49] | And then we gotta figure out sleeping arrangements. | 然后我们得安排一下住宿问题 |
[13:52] | Carter and Crash’s? | 卡特和克拉什的吗 |
[13:53] | Ours. | 我们的 |
[14:06] | I just wanted to say hi. | 我只是过来打个招呼 |
[14:12] | The full house tonight. | 今晚全家都在 |
[14:15] | I heard. | 我听说了 |
[14:19] | You making something special for dinner? | 你是在为晚餐盛装打扮吗 |
[14:21] | I’m making myself disappear for dinner. | 我是在为晚餐开溜打扮 |
[14:25] | You look really nice… | 你选择避开 |
[14:27] | for your vanishing act. | 真是个善良的姑娘 |
[14:28] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:30] | Yeah, it’s different. | 虽然有点不合群 |
[14:32] | But nice. | 但很善良 |
[14:34] | You feel like disappearing with me | 你要不要和我一起开溜 |
[14:35] | over to Bird’s place for a little bit? | 去波德那里坐坐 |
[14:37] | Thanks, but, um… | 谢谢 不过 |
[14:39] | I already have plans. | 我已经有计划了 |
[14:40] | A magician never reveals her secrets, right? | 魔术师要保持神秘 对吗 |
[14:45] | I’m hanging out with Ofe. | 我要和挑眉哥出去 |
[14:48] | So you guys are hanging out. | 你们要出去玩啊 |
[14:51] | I guess you had a better time | 我猜你那天在集市上 |
[14:52] | than the rest of us at the fair. | 玩得比我们都开心吧 |
[14:54] | Not really. | 没有 |
[14:55] | He spent the whole time trying to win that. | 他只顾着赢这玩意儿了 |
[14:58] | That’s not exactly my thing, | 虽然不关我的事 |
[14:58] | but Ofe must really like you. | 但挑眉哥肯定真心喜欢你 |
[15:00] | We’re just having fun. | 我们只是找乐子罢了 |
[15:02] | What does “Having fun” mean? | “找乐子”是什么意思 |
[15:03] | Do you really want the details? | 你真想听细节吗 |
[15:05] | So you don’t actually like Ofe then? | 所以你其实不喜欢挑眉哥吗 |
[15:06] | What’s the difference? | 有区别吗 |
[15:08] | Well, it seems like there’s a big difference. | 当然 区别可大了 |
[15:10] | Do you want me to like Ofe? | 你希望我喜欢他吗 |
[15:12] | You know, I just didn’t think of you as that… | 我只是没想到你是… |
[15:15] | As what? | 是什么 |
[15:16] | – Nothing. – No, as what, Max? | -没什么 -不 是什么 麦克斯 |
[15:18] | Well, as the kind of person that | 是那种会和 |
[15:19] | would do something like that | 不在乎的人 |
[15:20] | with someone you don’t really care about. | 做那种事的人 |
[15:22] | What about you and Bird? | 那你和波德呢 |
[15:23] | How is that any different? | 和我又有什么不同 |
[15:24] | Bird is my roommate. | 波德是我的室友 |
[15:25] | That makes it worse. | 那只会更糟糕 |
[15:27] | But Bird and I aren’t doing anything. | 我和波德是清白的 |
[15:31] | Why am I even having this conversation? | 我为什么要和你说这些 |
[15:33] | I don’t care what you think about me. | 我不在乎你怎么想我 |
[15:35] | I’m going to have some fun with Ofe. | 我要去和挑眉哥找乐子了 |
[15:37] | Hopefully, I can avoid running into the guy | 希望我出去的时候不会撞见 |
[15:39] | that shot you on my way out. | 开枪打你的那哥们 |
[15:41] | – Come on, Taylor. – No. | -别这样 泰勒 -别说了 |
[15:43] | It’s time for your vanishing act. | 你该离开了 |
[16:24] | Okay, so my dad was only expecting | 好了 我爸以为晚饭 |
[16:26] | four people for dinner, | 只有四个人的 |
[16:27] | so I think we’re gonna have to ration the stir-fry. | 所以我觉得炒菜得限量 |
[16:33] | Yep. | 好吧 |
[16:35] | I vote for adding ramen. | 我建议加上拉面 |
[16:37] | It’s like the weed of the pasta family. | 它就像是没长好的意大利面 |
[16:43] | Look at you. | 不错嘛 |
[16:46] | You know, scrounging is my superhero skill after all. | 知道吗 讨饭可是我的超能力 |
[16:48] | Really? | 是吗 |
[16:50] | I’d call it… | 我更乐于说成是 |
[16:51] | doing a lot with a little. | 物尽其用 |
[16:53] | That’s because your superhero skill | 那是因为你的超能力是 |
[16:55] | is seeing the silver lining. | 发现一线希望 |
[16:58] | What, like, uh… | 就比如 |
[17:00] | how even though the reason you’re here | 即使你待在这儿的原因 |
[17:01] | is kinda screwed up, | 有点扫兴 |
[17:04] | this might just end up being fun. | 我也能从中找到乐趣吗 |
[17:06] | The scrounger and the optimist. | 乞丐和乐天派 |
[17:09] | I smell a franchise. | 都能拍电影了 |
[17:12] | Here, can you wash this? | 接着 去把这个洗了 |
[17:18] | What? | 干嘛呢 |
[17:21] | I just can’t believe I’m here | 我只是不敢相信我在你家 |
[17:22] | and your mom’s not throwing me out. | 你妈妈也没把我轰出去 |
[17:24] | Yes, I can’t believe that either. | 是啊 我也不敢相信 |
[17:27] | Did you tell her that it means a lot? | 你有没有告诉她这对我有多重要 |
[17:29] | You tell her, she’d really appreciate it. | 你告诉她啊 她会很高兴的 |
[17:32] | I really appreciate you. | 我真的很感激你 |
[17:36] | Carter? | 卡特 |
[17:42] | Hi, Mrs. Wilson. | 你好 威尔逊太太 |
[17:44] | What’s going on here? | 你们干嘛呢 |
[17:46] | Um, we’re making dinner. | 我们在做晚餐 |
[17:48] | I don’t think so. | 我看着可不像 |
[17:50] | It’s not date night for you two, | 这不是你俩的约会之夜 |
[17:52] | it’s not any night for you two. | 不是你俩的任何之夜 |
[17:54] | Mom, no one thinks this is date night. | 妈 没人把这当成约会 |
[17:56] | Good, because the second it starts looking like | 很好 因为再让我发现 |
[17:58] | a date in here again, | 你俩在这儿卿卿我我 |
[17:58] | you’re gonna find another place to stay, Crash. | 你就去找别人收留吧 克拉什 |
[18:01] | Carter, he’s not here because he is your boyfriend. | 卡特 我同意他来并不是因为他是你男友 |
[18:03] | He is here because he needs our help. | 而是因为他需要帮助 |
[18:06] | Do you understand that? | 明白吗 |
[18:08] | – Yeah. – Good. | -明白 -很好 |
[18:09] | Crash? | 克拉什 你呢 |
[18:10] | Yes, ma’am. | 明白 夫人 |
[18:13] | Oh, and don’t even think about putting | 还有 不要妄想 |
[18:14] | your overnight bag in Carter’s room. | 把行李袋放到卡特的房间 |
[18:20] | And stay away from Grant. | 还有 离格兰特远点 |
[18:25] | Well… | 看来… |
[18:27] | every superhero needs a villain. | 每个超级英雄都会有对头啊 |
[18:38] | Clearly, I’ve developed a Pavlovian response | 很显然 我对学习欧洲历史 |
[18:40] | to studying European history. | 产生了巴普洛夫反应 |
[18:43] | Euro history makes you salivate. | 欧洲史都让我流口水了 |
[18:44] | That… | 我也是 |
[18:46] | and it makes me want to take your clothes off. | 还有让我想脱光你衣服 |
[18:49] | Well, the French would be so proud. | 法国人会很骄傲的 |
[18:51] | I think it makes me hungry. | 我觉得它让我饿了 |
[18:54] | – Right now? – Yeah. | -现在吗 -是的 |
[18:55] | I haven’t eaten all day. | 我一天没吃东西了 |
[18:57] | I’ve been working up quite the appetite | 过去的二十分钟简直 |
[18:59] | the last 20 minutes. | 让我胃口大开 |
[19:01] | Or… should I say ten? | 或者…十分钟吗 |
[19:04] | Twelve. | 十二分钟 |
[19:05] | Hey, anyway, if you’re hungry, | 总之 如果你饿了 |
[19:08] | why don’t you help me solve one of life’s biggest mysteries? | 不如帮我解开这人生中的巨大谜团吧 |
[19:10] | What’s the perfect post hookup, pre-study sandwich? | 最适合云雨之后 学习之前的三明治是什么 |
[19:14] | What are the contenders? | 都有哪几个选项 |
[19:16] | Turkey Reuben, turkey Reuben | 火鸡鲁本三明治 火鸡鲁本三明治 |
[19:19] | – and turkey Reuben. – Nope. | -和火鸡鲁本三明治 -都不选 |
[19:21] | The tryptophan would make me sleepy. | 色氨酸会让我犯困的 |
[19:23] | I say… the Elvis. | 要我说…是猫王三明治 |
[19:26] | Bananas, peanut butter, bacon, fried. | 香蕉 花生酱 煎过的培根 |
[19:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:31] | Well, that sounds great, | 听着也很好 |
[19:33] | but of course, the perfect sandwich is actually | 但当然 最适合的还是得 |
[19:34] | the one we happen to have ingredients for. | 我家里有食材的才行 |
[19:36] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[19:38] | Because I have to be able to make it right now. | 因为要现在能做的 |
[19:40] | Are you gonna make me a sandwich? | 你是要做三明治给我吃吗 |
[19:42] | Isn’t that one of the known benefits | 这难道不是炮友的 |
[19:43] | of being friends with benefits? | 好处之一吗 |
[19:44] | Well, if it isn’t… | 如果不是 |
[19:47] | let’s be rebels. | 我们就叛逆一下好了 |
[19:49] | I think I’ve got BLT makings. | 我觉得能做培根生菜番茄的 |
[19:50] | It’s not exactly European, but tasty. | 不算真正的欧式 但味道不错 |
[19:55] | Taylor. | 泰勒 |
[19:56] | Taylor! | 泰勒 |
[19:59] | Want some help? | 要帮忙吗 |
[20:05] | By the way, is the living room still okay? | 顺便问一句 让他住客厅真可以吗 |
[20:08] | Should we go ahead and put Crash in solitary confinement? | 不要把克拉什单独囚禁起来吗 |
[20:10] | Maybe feed him his meals through a slot in the door. | 或许从门缝里给他塞饭什么的 |
[20:13] | Carter. | 卡特 |
[20:14] | Look, I really appreciate everything | 我真的很感谢 |
[20:16] | you’re doing for him, but I don’t understand | 你为他做的一切 但我不明白 |
[20:18] | why you have to be so hard on him. | 为什么你要对他那么严苛 |
[20:19] | What, by feeding him and letting him stay here, in our home? | 你是说让他住在我们家里 还管他饭吃吗 |
[20:22] | No, I mean, like treating him like he’s a criminal. | 不 我是说像对罪犯一样对他 |
[20:25] | He is a criminal. | 他就是罪犯 |
[20:26] | He was a criminal. | 他以前是罪犯 |
[20:28] | Now he just wants a clean slate, | 现在他只想洗心革面 |
[20:29] | and I think, after everything he’s been through, | 而且我觉得 在他经历了那么多以后 |
[20:32] | he should get that chance. | 他该有这个机会 |
[20:34] | – He won’t. – Why? | -他不可能 -为什么 |
[20:36] | Because, sweetheart, there are no clean slates. | 因为亲爱的 根本没有洗心革面这回事 |
[20:40] | Not for any of us. | 对每个人都是 |
[20:45] | You want some help with those? | 要我帮忙吗 |
[20:46] | Oh, no, no, no, I got it, Mr. Wilson. | 不用 我可以的 威尔逊先生 |
[20:48] | So now, whoever cooks is supposed to be off dish duty. | 做饭的人可以不用洗碗 |
[20:51] | House rules. | 我们家的规矩 |
[20:53] | Those rules apply to an unwelcome house guest? | 对不欢迎的客人也适用吗 |
[20:55] | Who says you’re not welcome? | 谁说我们不欢迎你了 |
[20:57] | It’s kinda written all over Mrs. Wilson’s face. | 威尔逊太太的表情不用说也能看出来 |
[21:00] | Don’t take it too personally. | 别太介意了 |
[21:01] | She might be a little biased against people she’s arrested. | 她对自己抓捕的犯人有些偏见 |
[21:04] | Or whoever rolled oregano joints in her home? | 或者在她家卷牛至烟卷的人吗 |
[21:08] | Not your best. | 你可不止这点本事 |
[21:10] | Not my best. | 是的 |
[21:11] | Well, I have my own bias. | 我也有自己的偏向 |
[21:13] | – Against what? – Not against. | -对谁的偏见 -不是偏见 |
[21:16] | Toward… people who try to make up for their mistakes, | 是偏好 对那些想弥补自己过错的人 |
[21:20] | and toward people who love my daughter. | 还有爱我女儿的人 |
[21:24] | So he’ll always be a criminal to you. | 所以他在你眼里永远就是罪犯吗 |
[21:27] | You’ll never accept him as what he is now | 你就因为他的过去 |
[21:29] | because of what he once was. | 绝不接受他的现在吗 |
[21:31] | No. | 不 |
[21:35] | I’m not going to accept him | 我不接受他 |
[21:36] | because he’s going to break your heart. | 是因为他会伤了你的心 |
[21:39] | And I don’t want you to get hurt. | 而我不想你受伤 |
[21:43] | Mom, I think you’re the one who’s afraid of heartbreak. | 妈 我觉得你才是怕伤心的那个 |
[21:48] | But you just can’t be any more. | 但你不能再这样了 |
[21:51] | None of us can. | 我们都不能 |
[21:54] | We’ve been through everything in this family, | 我们这个家经历过了一切风雨 |
[21:56] | we have survived it all. | 都挺过来了 |
[21:59] | Seriously, what’s left to be afraid of? | 说真的 还有什么好怕的呢 |
[22:09] | Can I help you? | 有事吗 |
[22:14] | I’m here to pick up my nephew. | 我来接我的侄子 |
[22:22] | What can we help you with? | 我们有什么可以帮你的 |
[22:23] | I’m here to talk to Crash. | 我来找克拉什聊聊 |
[22:25] | We understand there’s been a disagreement of some kind. | 我们知道你们之间有些不愉快 |
[22:27] | That’s a family matter. | 那是我们家事 |
[22:28] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[22:32] | I can’t believe you came here. | 不敢相信你会来这里 |
[22:33] | How did he find out? | 他怎么找到的 |
[22:35] | I think he might have found you. | 我觉得他可能是找到了你 |
[22:37] | That’s mildly disturbing. | 真是讨厌 |
[22:38] | I’m not looking to start anything. | 我没想要挑事 |
[22:40] | Folks, just let me talk to my nephew. | 两位 让我跟我侄子聊聊就好 |
[22:41] | Shay, what are you doing here? | 谢伊 你来干什么 |
[22:42] | Crash, stay there. | 克拉什 待在那 |
[22:44] | Crash, you’re bothering these nice people. | 克拉什 你打扰到这家好心人了 |
[22:47] | Let’s get your things. | 收拾东西吧 |
[22:48] | I’ll take it from here. | 后面交给我就好 |
[22:50] | Crash, you should get inside now. | 克拉什 进屋去 |
[22:51] | He’s not going with you. | 他不会跟你走的 |
[22:54] | I don’t think you understand. | 我觉得你还不理解 |
[22:56] | I’m telling you both to go back to your business. | 我说了这不关你俩的事 |
[22:58] | First of all, you don’t tell me what to do. | 首先 别对我指手画脚 |
[23:02] | You’re on my property, | 你是在我家 |
[23:03] | asking to speak to someone in my house, | 想跟我的客人说话 |
[23:05] | so that makes it my business. | 所以这就关我事 |
[23:07] | I just hope it doesn’t end up overlapping with my day job. | 我只希望你别让我晚上也上班 |
[23:12] | Cop, huh? | 条子 是吗 |
[23:13] | Detective. | 警探 |
[23:17] | Look, I just want to make sure my nephew | 我只是想确保我侄子 |
[23:19] | wasn’t gonna be a bother, that’s all. | 没有打扰到你们 就这样 |
[23:21] | He’s welcome here. | 我们欢迎他来 |
[23:23] | But you need to leave. | 但请你离开 |
[23:26] | Crash, you call me when you want to come home and talk. | 克拉什 想回家聊聊了就打我电话 |
[23:30] | But you shouldn’t talk to anyone else in the meantime. | 但同时也别跟其他人多嘴 |
[23:34] | You wouldn’t want to bother them | 你已经很麻烦人家 |
[23:35] | any more than you already have. | 不好再打扰了 |
[23:38] | Got it? | 懂了吗 |
[23:58] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:00] | I’ll be down after I check on Grant. | 我去看看格兰特 等会下来 |
[24:01] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:06] | I’m really sorry about all of that. | 刚才真的很抱歉 |
[24:08] | It’s not your fault, Crash. | 这不是你的错 克拉什 |
[24:09] | But you need to tell me what’s really going on now. | 但你现在得告诉我究竟发生了什么 |
[24:13] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[24:15] | I can’t help you if you don’t let me. | 你这样我没法帮你 |
[24:17] | No one can. | 没人能帮你 |
[24:18] | Mom, you heard what Shay said. | 妈 你听到谢伊说的了 |
[24:19] | He was threatening him. | 他在恐吓他 |
[24:20] | Well, Crash wasn’t the only person | 谢伊今晚来这里 |
[24:21] | that Shay was threatening by showing up here tonight. | 吓到的可不止克拉什一个 |
[24:25] | I never meant for any of this to happen. | 我没想这些事发生的 |
[24:26] | Listen. | 听着 |
[24:27] | If you’re worried because you’re part of something– | 如果你因为参与了什么事而害怕… |
[24:28] | He wasn’t part of something. | 他没参与什么 |
[24:33] | Shay’s my only family. | 谢伊是我唯一的家人 |
[24:34] | He gave me a second chance. | 他给了我第二次机会 |
[24:36] | But you don’t owe a man like that anything, Crash. | 那你不欠那种人任何东西 克拉什 |
[24:40] | Family matters. | 家人是重要 |
[24:42] | But sometimes, they don’t always know | 但有时候 他们不知道 |
[24:44] | what’s best for us. | 什么对我们最好 |
[24:46] | You need to tell me what you know. | 你得告诉我你都知道什么 |
[24:52] | I shouldn’t have come here. | 我不该来这的 |
[24:54] | Crash, you don’t need to say anything. | 克拉什 你什么都不用说 |
[24:55] | No, Carter. | 不 卡特 |
[24:56] | I don’t care about anyone the way I care about you. | 我只真心在乎你一个人 |
[25:00] | And nobody has made me a better person than you. | 而没人比你让我变得更好 |
[25:03] | It’s not okay to come here and threaten this family. | 他不能就这么来威胁你们 |
[25:09] | Shay’s real name is Walter Chase. | 谢伊的真名叫沃尔特·切斯 |
[25:16] | No, it’s fine. | 不用 没事的 |
[25:18] | Don’t worry, it’s not for you. | 别担心 这不是给你的 |
[25:24] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白了 |
[25:26] | One second, we’re talking sandwiches, | 前一秒 我们还在说三明治 |
[25:28] | and the next thing I know– boom. | 然后你就… 砰 |
[25:30] | What do you think happened? | 你觉得是怎么了 |
[25:31] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[25:32] | – We should get you to a doctor. – No. | -我们该送你去看医生 -不 |
[25:34] | No, no, no, I’m– | 不不不 我… |
[25:35] | I’m fine, I’m just tired and nauseous. | 我没事 就是累了 犯恶心 |
[25:39] | Nausea. | 反胃 |
[25:42] | Fatigue. | 疲劳 |
[25:43] | Craving that weird peanut butter sandwich. | 想吃那奇怪的花生酱三明治 |
[25:46] | What? | 什么 |
[25:47] | What if you’re pregnant? | 你是不是怀孕了 |
[25:48] | – Not a chance. – How do you know? | -不可能 -你怎么知道 |
[25:50] | Because I know. | 我就是知道 |
[25:51] | Well, if that is the case, you should know, | 如果那样的话 你记住 |
[25:52] | I’d make a great dad. | 我会是个好爸爸的 |
[25:54] | Double the role models. | 会是孩子的榜样 |
[25:55] | Ofe, I’m not pregnant. | 挑眉哥 我没怀孕 |
[25:57] | Seriously. | 真的 |
[25:58] | People don’t just get dizzy and faint out of nowhere, | 人不会无缘无故就头晕昏倒 |
[25:59] | though, so it has to be… | 一定是有… |
[26:02] | I think that it was just a weird reaction | 我觉得那就是吃学习小伙伴以后 |
[26:04] | to the study buddies I took. | 奇怪的反应而已 |
[26:05] | It’s no big deal. | 没什么大事 |
[26:07] | You took something? | 你吃药了吗 |
[26:08] | Yeah, before I came here. | 是的 在我来之前 |
[26:09] | Why? | 为什么 |
[26:11] | Why do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[26:12] | Well, I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[26:14] | Since when did you start using? | 你什么时候开始嗑药了 |
[26:15] | Since what’s the difference? | 有区别吗 |
[26:17] | Where’d you get it? | 你从哪弄到的 |
[26:18] | It really doesn’t matter. | 真的无所谓 |
[26:20] | It does. | 有所谓 |
[26:21] | There are some seriously bad pills out there, all right? | 外面有些药真的不是好东西 好吗 |
[26:23] | And I really think we should | 我真的觉得 |
[26:24] | – take you to a doctor– – The pills were fine. | -该带你去看医生 -药没事 |
[26:26] | And how do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[26:27] | – Because I do. – Okay, but how? | -我就是知道 -但怎么知道的 |
[26:29] | Because they were yours! | 因为那是你的药 |
[26:34] | You stole my stash? | 你偷我的货吗 |
[26:35] | You can get more anytime you want. | 你随时都能再弄到啊 |
[26:37] | I know, but that’s not the point. | 我知道 但这不是重点 |
[26:38] | Why didn’t you just ask me? | 为什么你不直接问我要 |
[26:39] | Because if I had asked you, you would have said no. | 因为我问你 你不会给的 |
[26:41] | Right, because you don’t need them. | 对 因为你不需要 |
[26:43] | How do you know what I need? | 你怎么知道我需要什么 |
[26:44] | Well, Taylor, this is not you. | 泰勒 这样不像你 |
[26:47] | What do you even know about me? | 你了解我多少 |
[26:49] | You’re not my boyfriend. | 你又不是我男朋友 |
[26:56] | Clearly not. | 是啊 |
[27:03] | Uncle Shay has an alias for every day of the week. | 谢伊叔叔化名可多得很 |
[27:05] | I just found three more. | 我又找到了三个 |
[27:06] | I guess if I made a living out of identity theft | 如果我靠身份盗窃 贩卖枪支 |
[27:09] | and gun and drug trafficking, i would, too. | 和毒品赚钱 我也会的 |
[27:11] | – Do we have enough for a warrant? – I think so. | -罪行够申请逮捕令了吗 -我想是的 |
[27:13] | Kid really came through, huh? | 那小子真的改了啊 |
[27:15] | I guess I was wrong about him. | 我猜是我看错他了 |
[27:16] | I guess we’ll see. | 日子长着呢 |
[27:20] | Is everything okay? | 一切都还好吗 |
[27:21] | Listen, I can’t talk right now. | 听着 我现在不方便说话 |
[27:22] | I’ll call you back later. | 晚点再打给你吧 |
[27:41] | Do you really think he would try and hurt you, Crash? | 你真的觉得他会想伤害你吗 克拉什 |
[27:43] | He’s not the type to make empty threats, believe me. | 他不是那种只嘴上逞能的人 相信我 |
[27:47] | Okay, well, he can’t touch you from jail. | 好吧 他在牢里就伤害不了你了 |
[27:48] | He has people, Carter. | 他还有手下 卡特 |
[27:50] | As soon as he finds out I talked, | 只要他发现是我说的 |
[27:51] | they’ll come for me. | 他们会来对付我的 |
[27:51] | Okay, well then, we need to talk to the police | 好吧 那我们就去找警察 |
[27:54] | and tell them you need some kind of protection. | 跟他们说你需要保护 |
[27:56] | I might need protection from the cops, too. | 我可能也要防着警察 |
[27:57] | – Why? – They could still say I was part of Shay’s operation. | -为什么 -他们可能会说谢伊的犯罪我也有份 |
[28:01] | But you had nothing to do with it. | 但你没参与啊 |
[28:02] | With a past like mine, you really think a judge | 想到我以前的罪名 你真觉得法官 |
[28:04] | is gonna believe me? | 会相信我吗 |
[28:05] | Come on. | 得了吧 |
[28:07] | Even you didn’t. | 连你都不信 |
[28:10] | So what are you gonna do? | 那你要怎么办 |
[28:17] | I think I have to leave. | 我觉得我得离开 |
[28:19] | What, like leave town? | 什么 离开城里吗 |
[28:20] | Shay tracked me to your house. | 谢伊追踪我来到你家 |
[28:22] | I stay anywhere around here and he can find me. | 我要是留在这周围他会发现我的 |
[28:24] | Where would you go? | 你要去哪里 |
[28:25] | – Not sure yet. – Alone? | -不知道 -一个人吗 |
[28:27] | I’ll be okay. | 我没事的 |
[28:28] | How, Crash? | 怎么没事 克拉什 |
[28:30] | By sleeping in your truck? | 睡在车里叫没事吗 |
[28:32] | You don’t have anywhere to go. | 你没地方可以去 |
[28:34] | You don’t have a job, you don’t have anything. | 你没工作 什么都没有 |
[28:38] | Hey, I could always go back to doing what I do best. | 我总是可以干回老本行的啊 |
[28:40] | And the benefits aren’t great, but it pays well. | 虽然福利不行 但待遇很好 |
[28:42] | That’s not funny. | 这不好笑 |
[28:48] | I know. | 我知道 |
[28:51] | Maybe Shay is right. | 或许谢伊是对的 |
[28:52] | People like me don’t get to decide our futures. | 我这种人没资格为未来打算 |
[28:54] | I don’t believe that for a second. | 我从没相信过那话 |
[28:57] | – Carter. – Crash. | -卡特 -克拉什 |
[28:58] | Do you really think I don’t get having | 你觉得我真的不知道 |
[29:01] | absolutely no idea what comes next? | 未来一片迷茫是什么感觉吗 |
[29:05] | For the past year, my entire life has been | 过去一年 我整个人生就是 |
[29:08] | one new future after the other. | 一个新未来接着另一个 |
[29:10] | I know. | 我知道 |
[29:11] | But I figure it out. | 但我还是过来了 |
[29:13] | Because people like us always do that. | 因为我们这种人总是有办法 |
[29:16] | And you know what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[29:19] | We are going to figure this out together. | 我们会一起挺过这事的 |
[29:50] | You okay out here? | 你睡外面可以吗 |
[29:52] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[29:54] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[29:57] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[29:58] | Well, for a nesting married woman | 作为一个处于分居期 |
[30:01] | who’s sleeping in a house | 和自己丈夫 |
[30:03] | with the husband she’s separated from, | 同睡一栋房里的的已婚女人 |
[30:05] | I couldn’t be better. | 不能再好了 |
[30:09] | Hey, uh, do you remember that | 你还记得夏威夷那家 |
[30:12] | fleabag motel in Hawaii? | 睡袋汽车旅馆吗 |
[30:14] | Oh, yeah. | 记得 |
[30:16] | That was horrible. | 太可怕了 |
[30:18] | We had to sleep in the bathtub. | 我们得睡在浴缸里 |
[30:20] | – We survived that, too. – Yeah. | -我们也过来了 -是啊 |
[30:23] | I’m glad that we were both here for all that tonight. | 我很高兴我们今晚一起面对那事 |
[30:27] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[30:28] | Reminds me what a great team we once were. | 让我想起了我们曾经多合拍 |
[30:35] | Feels like a long time ago. | 感觉有很久了 |
[30:38] | It does, but if we focus on it… | 是的 但如果我们用心… |
[30:43] | … remember what we had. | 想着以前的事 |
[30:48] | Well, the problem is… | 问题是… |
[30:49] | it’s not the only thing that I remember. | 我想起的不光是这个 |
[30:55] | There’s so much pain, even when I think about the good times. | 就算想着快乐的日子 我也痛苦不堪 |
[30:58] | It just… | 就会… |
[31:00] | brings me to someplace terrible. | 让我难受 |
[31:07] | You. | 你 |
[31:10] | Lori and losing Carter. | 洛莉 卡特丢了 |
[31:15] | It’s not over for me. | 对我来说没有结束 |
[31:19] | I don’t think it ever will be. | 永远也不会结束 |
[31:21] | I am so sorry, Liz. | 真的很抱歉 丽兹 |
[31:24] | I just want some peace. | 我只想安静一下 |
[31:27] | I want that for you. | 我也想给你 |
[31:30] | Right now…. | 现在 |
[31:33] | I’m thinking the only thing to do… | 我觉得唯一的办法… |
[31:39] | … is move forward. | 只有向前看 |
[31:47] | I don’t want a divorce, Liz. | 我不想离婚 丽兹 |
[31:52] | I’m so sorry, David. | 真的很抱歉 大卫 |
[31:57] | I tried. | 我努力了 |
[32:00] | I really tried. | 真的努力了 |
[32:11] | What? | 什么 |
[32:12] | So Taylor took your stash? | 所以泰勒偷了你的货吗 |
[32:14] | Okay, we need tequila. | 我们要来杯龙舌兰庆祝一下 |
[32:16] | It’s not funny, Bird. | 这不好笑 波德 |
[32:18] | Well, the good thing about tequila | 龙舌兰的好处在于 |
[32:19] | is that it goes with every emotion. | 它可以匹配任何情绪 |
[32:23] | Didn’t know we had company. | 不知道还有人会来 |
[32:24] | Perfect. | 太好了 |
[32:25] | We’ll start with beer. | “啤酒先开场 |
[32:27] | Then we’ll be in the clear. | 万事都好讲” |
[32:29] | That’s how the saying goes, right? | 有句话是这么说的 对吗 |
[32:32] | What’s the occasion? | 要庆祝什么 |
[32:33] | Taylor fainted today. | 泰勒今天晕倒了 |
[32:35] | She popped some study buddies. | 她嗑了点学习小伙伴 |
[32:39] | Taylor fainted from pills? | 泰勒嗑药晕倒了吗 |
[32:40] | Yeah, so we needed a drink to process. | 是 所以我们需要喝一杯消化一下 |
[32:43] | I thought we were working on not blurting things out. | 我还以为我们说好不多嘴了 |
[32:46] | Right. | 对哈 |
[32:47] | And– so how was your day, Max? | 你今天过得如何 麦克斯 |
[32:48] | No, no, no, you tell me what the hell happened. | 不不不 告诉我到底怎么回事 |
[32:50] | Look, Max, she got dizzy, all right? | 麦克斯 她是头晕 好吗 |
[32:53] | – It’s not a big deal. – Okay, where is she now? | -不是什么大事 -她现在在哪 |
[32:54] | She’s at home now, she’s okay. | 她在家 没事的 |
[32:56] | She fainted from pills that you gave her. | 她嗑了你给的药晕倒了 |
[32:58] | Clearly, she’s not okay. | 很显然 她不是没事 |
[32:59] | Well, I didn’t give her the pills, Max. | 药不是我给她的 麦克斯 |
[33:01] | I didn’t even know she was taking them. | 我都不知道她拿了药 |
[33:03] | How the hell is that even possible? | 怎么可能 |
[33:05] | You’re a prescription drug dealer. | 你可是个处方药贩子 |
[33:06] | I’ve been asking myself that all night. | 我晚上也一直在想这个 |
[33:09] | You know what, man? | 你猜怎么着 伙计 |
[33:11] | If you’re gonna get the benefits, | 你要是占她便宜 |
[33:13] | maybe try being a friend, too. | 起码也先当她朋友 |
[33:20] | Hey, Carter? | 卡特 |
[34:04] | Crash? | 克拉什 |
[34:54] | Sorry to drop by unannounced. | 抱歉没打招呼就过来 |
[34:56] | You sent me like 20 texts. | 你给我发了有二十条短信 |
[34:58] | It wasn’t exactly unannounced. | 不算是没打招呼吧 |
[35:00] | Well, you didn’t answer. | 可你都没回啊 |
[35:03] | Because I didn’t want to be lectured, | 因为我之前不想听你说教 |
[35:05] | and I still don’t. | 现在也不想 |
[35:06] | I’m not here to lecture you. | 我不是来对你说教的 |
[35:11] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[35:13] | My dad’s here, so we can’t exactly… | 我爸在家 所以我们不能… |
[35:16] | I’m not here to not study with you. | 我也不是来跟你不学习的 |
[35:19] | In fact, whatever it is we’ve been doing has been great, Tay, | 实际上不管我们做的是什么 都很棒 小泰 |
[35:23] | but I can’t anymore. | 但我不能继续了 |
[35:24] | But– I’m sorry, isn’t that a little hypocritical of you? | 不好意思 你这样是不是有点虚伪 |
[35:29] | You’re a drug dealer and you’re ending things | 你是药贩子 反而因为我拿了你药 |
[35:30] | because I took some pills? | 跟我结束关系吗 |
[35:32] | I’m ending things because I think | 我结束关系是因为觉得 |
[35:33] | you might break my heart. | 你可能会伤我的心 |
[35:35] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[35:36] | I see people using all the time. | 我见惯了嗑药的人 |
[35:39] | I know every effect the drugs have. | 知道所有的副作用 |
[35:41] | I know when people are on pills. | 有人嗑药我能看出来 |
[35:44] | But? | 但是 |
[35:44] | But I didn’t know you were. | 但我不知道你也是 |
[35:46] | So what? | 所以呢 |
[35:47] | So I had blinders on. | 所以我被蒙蔽了 |
[35:50] | And the only explanation for why… | 而唯一的解释… |
[35:54] | I care about you too much. | 就是我太在乎你了 |
[35:55] | Okay, but I care about you, too. | 但我也在乎你啊 |
[35:58] | You’re not falling in love with me. | 你没爱上我 |
[36:02] | And since I… | 而我… |
[36:03] | I think you still have feelings for Max, | 觉得你对麦克斯还有感觉 |
[36:06] | and I know he has them for you… | 我知道他也有 |
[36:09] | I think it’s time I opened my eyes. | 我觉得是时候睁开眼了 |
[36:13] | No, you’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[36:17] | Max doesn’t have feelings for me. | 麦克斯对我没有感觉 |
[36:20] | But you do, for him. | 但你对他有 |
[36:24] | Hey, look. | 你看 |
[36:25] | Uh, if you ever decide you’re ready for more than benefits, | 如果你想把炮友关系更进一步 |
[36:30] | remember, we’ve only made it to the Middle Ages. | 记住 我们才学到中世纪史 |
[36:33] | The Renaissance is next | 接下来还有文艺复兴呢 |
[36:35] | and it’ll blow your damn mind. | 会让你大开眼界的 |
[36:53] | Backup in position. | 支援就位没有 |
[36:54] | That’s affirmative, you’re a go. | 就位 你可以行动 |
[36:56] | Unlock it. | 打开 |
[36:57] | Go! | 上 |
[36:59] | …..Police! We have a warrant! | 警察 我们有逮捕令 |
[37:00] | Go, go, go, go, go, go, go! | 快 快 快 |
[37:04] | Check the back room! | 检查后面的房间 |
[37:08] | Move around! Room’s clear! | 去检查 房间安全 |
[37:10] | There’s no one here. | 这里没人 |
[37:11] | Get ID to check for prints. | 让情报处来检查指纹 |
[37:19] | They cleaned. | 他们清空了 |
[37:21] | Yeah, I can see my reflection in the doorknobs. | 是啊 门把手干净的都能照出影子 |
[37:24] | We’re not gonna find anything here. | 我们在这什么都找不到的 |
[37:25] | They felt the heat and they walked away. | 他们感觉到有危险 跑路了 |
[37:27] | Or someone tipped them off. | 或者是有人告了密 |
[37:35] | Where’s Crash? | 克拉什在哪 |
[37:40] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[37:46] | So is Shay. | 谢伊也是 |
[37:48] | We think that someone | 我们觉得有人 |
[37:49] | tipped him off that we were coming. | 在我们去之前告了密 |
[37:51] | You think it was Crash? | 你怀疑是克拉什吗 |
[37:53] | Oh, baby, I don’t know what to think. | 亲爱的 我不知道该怀疑什么 |
[37:55] | It wasn’t. | 不是的 |
[37:56] | Here. | 给 |
[37:59] | Go ahead, you can read it. | 打开吧 你可以看 |
[38:19] | I am so sorry, honey. | 真抱歉 亲爱的 |
[38:33] | You sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[38:35] | Getting sure. | 在慢慢确定 |
[38:36] | Maybe you’ll get to see some cool parts of the world, | 或许你有机会看到世界很多酷炫的地方 |
[38:38] | like Bulgaria and Taiwan. | 像是保加利亚和台湾 |
[38:42] | Those always seemed like cool places to me. | 那些地方在我看来都很酷 |
[38:44] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:46] | Maybe I’ll finally get a fresh start somewhere. | 或许我终于能在哪里从头再来 |
[38:57] | That’s my cue. | 到时候了 |
[39:02] | Oh, wait. | 等等 |
[39:03] | Almost forgot. | 差点忘了 |
[39:05] | Can’t take this where I’m going | 我可不能带着这个 |
[39:06] | and a stash is a terrible thing to waste. | 好东西浪费就可惜了 |
[39:14] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[39:18] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:31] | “Dear Carter. | “亲爱的卡特 |
[39:32] | Leaving you is the hardest thing I’ve ever done. | 离开你是我做过最难的事 |
[39:41] | You have to know how much I love you. | 你要知道我有多爱你 |
[39:47] | How much I would do for you… | 愿意为你做多少事 |
[39:59] | … but this is the only way out for me. | 但这是我唯一的出路 |
[40:03] | This is the only way I know to start over. | 是我唯一知道能重新开始的路 |
[40:12] | You changed my life more than I knew was possible. | 你对我人生的改变让我自己都惊讶 |
[40:21] | You helped me get here. | 是你帮我做到的 |
[40:36] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[40:37] | I’ll be back for you, I promise. | 我会回来找你的 我保证 |
[40:41] | Crash.” | 克拉什” |