时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Previously on Finding Carter. | 《找寻自我》前情回顾 |
[00:09] | Your father and I are separating. | 你爸爸和我要分居 |
[00:11] | If you want to see other people, just say so. | 要是你想跟别人约会 就直说吧 |
[00:12] | Maybe seeing other people isn’t the worst idea. | 也许跟别人约会也不错 |
[00:15] | Is the stuff with Mom really bothering you? | 妈妈的事真的让你烦心吗 |
[00:16] | What, her dating or her and Dad lying to us | 你是说她跟人约会 还是她跟爸爸 |
[00:18] | about Dad’s affair with Lori? | 瞒着我们爸爸跟洛莉的外遇 |
[00:19] | How could Mom not be my mom? | 我妈妈怎么可能不是我妈妈 |
[00:22] | One thing we do know, we’re sisters. | 我们知道的是 我们是姐妹 |
[00:24] | Half a dozen little study buddies. | 六粒学习小伙伴 |
[00:26] | We’re just having fun. | 我们只是找乐子罢了 |
[00:27] | I just didn’t think of you as that– | 我只是没想到你是… |
[00:28] | As what? | 是什么 |
[00:29] | Well, as the kind of person that would do something | 是那种会和不在乎的人 |
[00:31] | like that with someone you don’t really care about. | 做那种事的人 |
[00:33] | Why am I even having this conversation? | 我为什么要和你说这些 |
[00:35] | I couldn’t help but notice | 我发现昨晚 |
[00:36] | you were flying solo at the fair. | 就你一个人在集市 |
[00:38] | No boyfriend? | 没男友吗 |
[00:38] | I am not discussing my personal life. | 我不跟你讨论我的私生活 |
[00:40] | – Why? – I’m your guidance counselor. | -为什么 -我是你的指导顾问 |
[00:42] | People don’t just get dizzy and faint out of nowhere. | 人不会无缘无故就头晕昏倒 |
[00:44] | – Taylor! – I think that it was just a weird reaction | -泰勒 -我觉得那只是我吃了学习小伙伴后的 |
[00:46] | to the study buddies. | 奇怪反应而已 |
[00:47] | Taylor, this is not you. | 泰勒 这样不像你 |
[00:48] | What do you even know about me? | 你又了解我多少 |
[00:50] | You’re not my boyfriend. | 你又不是我男朋友 |
[00:51] | You sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[00:52] | Getting sure. | 在慢慢确定 |
[00:53] | – Where’s Crash? – He’s gone. | -克拉什在哪 -他走了 |
[00:55] | I am so sorry, honey. | 真抱歉 亲爱的 |
[01:06] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快快快 |
[01:08] | Go! | 快走啊 |
[01:11] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[01:11] | I told Abby I’d be there on time. | 我告诉艾比我会按时到 |
[01:13] | You’re ten minutes late, Tay, you’re fine. | 你就迟到了十分钟 小泰 没事的 |
[01:15] | She put me in charge. | 她让我管事 |
[01:16] | Laura’s doing this thing for the whole region. | 劳拉这样做是为了整个地区 |
[01:18] | I have to be on my A-game. | 我必须拿出最佳表现 |
[01:21] | Yeah, and get there in one piece, Taylor. | 是啊 还要安然无恙地到达 泰勒 |
[01:23] | Well, if you hadn’t stopped to take in the mail. | 如果你没有停下来取信就好了 |
[01:26] | Mom asked me to. | 妈妈叫我取的 |
[01:33] | What is that, anyway? | 那是什么啊 |
[01:34] | Another letter from Lori. | 又一封洛莉写的信 |
[01:37] | Why does she keep writing when you never answer? | 你从不回信 她为什么还一直写 |
[01:39] | Can’t she take a hint? | 她就不明白吗 |
[01:42] | I guess not. | 我猜是的 |
[01:45] | I’m so late. | 我肯定要迟到了 |
[01:50] | Taylor. | 泰勒 |
[01:53] | Taylor! | 泰勒 |
[02:22] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[02:24] | Oh my God. | 我的天啊 |
[02:27] | – Are you okay? – Yeah, I’m fine. | -你没事吧 -我没事 |
[02:29] | I went ahead and called the police, | 我直接报警了 |
[02:30] | they should be here soon. | 他们应该很快就来 |
[02:32] | Okay, thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[02:33] | Maybe you should text Abby, tell her what happened. | 也许你该发短信给艾比 告诉她出事了 |
[02:37] | – Are you okay? – You don’t think the cops will test me, do you? | -你还好吗 -警察检测我吧 |
[02:39] | For what? | 检测什么 |
[02:40] | Just, you know, for like anything in my system. | 我体内的任何东西 |
[02:42] | Why, are you drunk? | 怎么 你喝醉了吗 |
[02:43] | No, I… | 没有 我… |
[02:45] | I took something this morning. | 我今早吃了东西 |
[02:48] | What? | 什么 |
[02:50] | A pill. | 药 |
[02:55] | It was to help me concentrate. | 帮我集中注意力的 |
[02:58] | Hey, is everyone all right here? | 大家都没事吗 |
[02:59] | Yeah. Uh-huh. | 是的 |
[03:00] | Do you need an ambulance? | 需要救护车吗 |
[03:01] | – No, no, we’re good. – No, no, we’re good. | -不用了 -不用了 |
[03:03] | I’m gonna have to file a report. | 我要填写报告 |
[03:06] | So… who was driving? | 谁开的车 |
[03:10] | I was. | 我 |
[03:11] | Sorry, totally my fault. | 对不起 是我的错 |
[03:13] | Don’t know where my brain was. | 不知道我在想什么 |
[03:23] | Hey, I thought you caught a ride with | 我还以为你跟卡特还有泰勒 |
[03:24] | Carter and Taylor. | 一起走了 |
[03:25] | Oh, no, they rushed out early. | 没有 她们很早就匆匆走了 |
[03:27] | You know I like to take my time in the mornings. | 你知道我喜欢早上慢慢来 |
[03:29] | Long shower, full breakfast. | 洗个长时间的澡 吃一顿早餐 |
[03:31] | Read the paper with some coffee. | 喝着咖啡读着报纸 |
[03:34] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[03:35] | Just don’t miss the bus. | 别错过了校车 |
[03:41] | Oh, hey, Grant, what’s up? | 格兰特 最近怎么样 |
[03:42] | Nothing. | 没啥事 |
[03:49] | – Important? – Okay, you know what? | -重要吗 -不如这样 |
[03:51] | We’ll talk about it later. | 我们回头再说 |
[03:53] | – How’s school for you? – Wouldn’t know. | -学校怎么样 -不知道 |
[03:55] | Haven’t made it there yet. | 还没去呢 |
[03:56] | He was just about to catch the bus. | 他正要去赶校车 |
[03:58] | Hey, I got the squad car today. | 今天警车归我开 |
[04:01] | How cool would it be pulling up in a police car? | 坐警车去上学很酷吧 |
[04:03] | What, am I five? | 我是五岁小孩吗 |
[04:04] | Uh, Kyle, why don’t we just take off? | 凯尔 不如我们出发吧 |
[04:06] | I have a pile of paperwork at my desk. | 我桌子上还有一堆文件 |
[04:08] | – See you later, Grant. – Okay, bye, hon. | -回见 格兰特 -再见 亲爱的 |
[04:10] | And don’t miss the bus. | 别错过校车了 |
[04:25] | Sorry, Kyle. | 抱歉 凯尔 |
[04:33] | Wait, what are we gonna do about the car? | 等等 车子怎么处理 |
[04:35] | Taylor, it’s just a dent, we can get it fixed. | 泰勒 就是个凹痕而已 修修就好了 |
[04:37] | When? | 什么时候修 |
[04:38] | I don’t want Mom and Dad to see it. | 我不想让爸妈看到 |
[04:40] | Okay, well, then we’ll figure something out. | 好吧 那我们想想办法 |
[04:43] | I’ll call Max or something. | 我打电话找麦克斯吧 |
[04:44] | Yeah, he’ll know what to do. | 好 他会有办法的 |
[04:46] | And I have money, I can pay for it. | 我有钱 我可以付钱 |
[04:47] | Taylor, stop worrying about this. | 泰勒 车的事你别担心了 |
[04:49] | – You’ve got so much other stuff going on. – You’re right. | -你要担心的事已经够多了 -说得对 |
[04:52] | I’m so late. | 我迟到太多了 |
[04:54] | Thank you, | 谢谢你 |
[04:58] | for what you did. | 为我做的一切 |
[05:01] | Okay, no problem. | 不客气 |
[05:12] | Hey, Max, it’s me. | 麦克斯 是我 |
[05:14] | Listen, are you free this morning? | 听着 你上午有时间吗 |
[05:17] | I kind of need your help with something. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[05:19] | Hey, Taylor. | 你好 泰勒 |
[05:20] | Hey, I’m so sorry I’m late. | 真的很抱歉我迟到了 |
[05:22] | No problem, are you okay? | 没事 你还好吗 |
[05:23] | – I got your text. – Yeah. | -我收到你的短信了 -没事 |
[05:24] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, I’m fine, I’m just… | 我没事 只是… |
[05:26] | – No, I’m fine. – Okay. | -我没事 -那好 |
[05:28] | I brought reinforcements. | 我带来了救兵 |
[05:29] | – Abby said you could use some help. – We’re at your service. | -艾比说你需要帮忙 -我们听你差遣 |
[05:31] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 好好好 |
[05:32] | I guess I could use them for something. | 我应该能给他们找到活儿的 |
[05:34] | Yeah, take advantage of them. | 尽管使唤他们 |
[05:36] | Because I want you as calm as possible | 因为我希望你尽量调整好心态 |
[05:39] | for when you meet with Yale tomorrow. | 准备明天见耶鲁的招生官 |
[05:42] | – Really? – Yup. | -真的吗 -当然 |
[05:43] | I talked you up to the recruiter. | 我跟招生老师推荐你了 |
[05:45] | Excellent. | 太好了 |
[05:45] | Welcome to the club. | 欢迎加入 |
[05:46] | He wants to meet you first thing. | 他想马上见见你 |
[05:49] | Thank you so much, Abby. | 太谢谢你了 艾比 |
[05:51] | No problem. | 别客气 |
[05:53] | Gabe, why don’t you help me | 加布 你帮我 |
[05:54] | – hang that banner at the entrance? – Yeah. | -去门口挂横幅好吗 -好 |
[05:57] | And, Damon, why don’t you help Taylor fold these pamphlets? | 达蒙 你帮泰勒折小册子吧 |
[05:59] | That may be underutilizing | 这样无法充分发挥 |
[06:00] | my rather impressive intellectual abilities. | 我惊人的智力才能 |
[06:03] | Maybe you can cure cancer while you’re folding. | 也许折东西时你可以顺便治疗癌症 |
[06:06] | That’s a distinct possibility. | 这种可能性较小吧 |
[06:13] | Something is wrong with her | 她不太对劲 |
[06:14] | and I can’t figure out what it is. | 我也不知道是怎么回事 |
[06:17] | She’s got a lot going on. | 她有很多事要处理 |
[06:19] | Yeah, but she always does. | 我知道 可她一向如此啊 |
[06:21] | She’s like the poster child for staying cool. | 她一直就像模范标兵一样 |
[06:23] | Not lately. | 最近可不是 |
[06:25] | Do you think maybe you could talk to her? | 你觉得你能跟她谈谈吗 |
[06:28] | I feel like it’s kind of none of my business anymore. | 我觉得她的事已经与我无关了 |
[06:31] | Please? | 求你了 |
[06:32] | I don’t want it to seem like | 我不想让她觉得 |
[06:33] | I’m lecturing her | 我在教育她 |
[06:34] | and I’m pretty sure she’s gonna stop listening | 而且我确定 如果总是我说 |
[06:37] | if it’s always coming from me. | 她肯定不会听的 |
[06:39] | I’ll give it a go. | 我试试吧 |
[06:42] | Don’t worry about the car, though, I got that. | 车的事你不用担心 我会搞定 |
[06:45] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:48] | Get to class. | 去上课吧 |
[06:50] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:54] | Hey, Damon. Hey, Tay. | 你们好 达蒙 小泰 |
[06:56] | Hey, Bird. | 你好 波德 |
[07:00] | Have you guys seen Abby? | 你们看到艾比了吗 |
[07:01] | She’s supposed to help me write | 我要找她帮我写 |
[07:02] | – my letters of recommendation. – Abby? | -推荐信 -艾比吗 |
[07:04] | Oh, yeah, yeah, she’s– | 看到了 她… |
[07:05] | she’s around here, somewhere. | 她就在附近 |
[07:09] | You know, I don’t see her now, though. | 不过现在没看到人 |
[07:14] | Okay, then. | 好吧 |
[07:16] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:17] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[07:18] | No worries. | 没事 |
[07:23] | Did you see that? | 你看到了吗 |
[07:25] | She looked right through me. | 她简直看穿了我 |
[07:27] | Oh no, she… | 没有 她… |
[07:29] | She looked around you. | 她看的是你周围 |
[07:32] | – Around? – Yeah. | -周围吗 -对 |
[07:35] | Okay, I call that progress. | 好吧 算是进步了 |
[07:38] | That’s great, you’re meeting the Yale guy. | 你跟耶鲁的人要见面真是太好了 |
[07:40] | I’m meeting him tomorrow, too. | 我明天也要见他 |
[07:42] | What are you gonna talk about? | 你想跟他谈什么 |
[07:45] | I guess the essay I’m working on | 应该是我正在为他们的 |
[07:47] | for their summer econ program. | 夏季经济课程写的论文吧 |
[07:48] | Oh, you applied for that? | 你申请了吗 |
[07:49] | Yeah, anything to get out of here for the summer. | 嗯 只要能让我夏天远离这里就行 |
[07:52] | Yeah, I feel you. | 我明白了 |
[07:54] | I applied, too. | 我也申请了 |
[07:55] | My parents were pushing the whole | 我父母一直在推崇 |
[07:57] | European family nightmare. | 那种欧洲家庭噩梦 |
[08:01] | That’d be great, right? | 应该会很棒 对吧 |
[08:03] | – If we both got in? – Yeah, it’d be fun. | -如果我们都入选 -对 会很有趣 |
[08:05] | Can I read yours? | 我能看看你的论文吗 |
[08:07] | Not yet. | 还不行 |
[08:08] | It’s an outline. | 目前只有大纲 |
[08:11] | You know they’re due tomorrow, right? | 你知道明天就是截止日期了吧 |
[08:13] | No, Friday. | 周五截止啊 |
[08:15] | Tay, seriously? | 小泰 你认真的吗 |
[08:18] | I’m pretty sure… | 我很确定… |
[08:24] | Oh my God. | 天啊 |
[08:27] | No, no, no, no, no, how could this happen? | 天啊 怎么会这样 |
[08:28] | I put this in my calendar. | 我特地记在日程里了啊 |
[08:29] | Why don’t you talk to the recruiter, | 不如你和招生官商量商量 |
[08:31] | see if he can give you an extension? | 看看能不能延长期限 |
[08:33] | No, are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[08:35] | How is it gonna sound when I tell him | 他要是知道我连截止日期 |
[08:36] | I forgot a simple thing like an application deadline? | 这种事都搞不清楚该怎么看我 |
[08:39] | Oh my God, I am so irresponsible. | 天啊 我太不负责任了 |
[08:43] | Damn it. | 擦 |
[09:15] | Don’t worry, I finished my homework. | 别担心 我做完作业了 |
[09:25] | How am I going to explain that? | 这你让我怎么解释 |
[09:27] | I’m sure you will. | 你肯定能行的 |
[09:28] | He hangs on to your every word. | 你说什么他都信 |
[09:31] | – Excuse me? – Seriously. | -你说什么 -真的 |
[09:32] | He’s setting up shop like he lives here. | 他都快在这儿安家立业了 |
[09:35] | A few days ago, he deleted | 几天前 他把录像机里的 |
[09:36] | “The Walking Dead” off the DVR. | 《行尸走肉》给删了 |
[09:39] | That’s why you’re mad? | 你就因为这个生气吗 |
[09:40] | “The Walking Dead,” Mom. | 《行尸走肉》啊 老妈 |
[09:41] | That doesn’t justify destroying his phone, Grant. | 那你也不能把他手机泡水里啊 格兰特 |
[09:45] | Are you trying to embarrass me? | 你是想让我丢人吗 |
[09:46] | Well, you and Dad | 你和老爸 |
[09:48] | are dating other people while you’re still married, | 还没离婚就在和别人约会 |
[09:51] | so I’d say you’re doing a great job embarrassing yourself. | 要我说 你自己已经够丢人的了 |
[10:01] | I didn’t have any idea that it was bothering you so much, Grant. | 我不知道这事会让你这么难受 格兰特 |
[10:05] | You and Dad don’t listen to anything I say. | 你俩从来不听我说的话 |
[10:08] | I’m the result of a… | 我就是被… |
[10:10] | rejecting, neglecting parenting style. | 父母排斥和忽视的产物 |
[10:12] | Rejecting, neglecting? | 排斥 忽视 |
[10:13] | Where did you get that term? | 这些词你从哪学来的 |
[10:16] | – My shrink. – Your shrink. | -我的心理医生 -你的心理医生 |
[10:19] | Grandma’s friend? | 外婆的朋友吗 |
[10:21] | She’s been taking you to see her all this time? | 这段时间她一直带你去看她吗 |
[10:35] | I’m gonna head home, you coming? | 我要回家了 你走不走 |
[10:36] | No, I can’t. | 不行 |
[10:38] | I’m barely ready for tomorrow | 明天的会面我一点没准备 |
[10:39] | and I still have to finish that application. | 而且我还得赶紧完成申请 |
[10:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:43] | – What application? – The Yale summer program. | -什么申请 -耶鲁大学的夏季课程 |
[10:46] | Also due tomorrow. | 也是明天截止 |
[10:50] | Taylor, I could do all of this for you. | 泰勒 这些事我都可以帮你做的 |
[10:53] | What? | 什么 |
[10:54] | Yeah, you go home, get your application done | 你回家 把申请搞定 |
[10:56] | and I’ll stay here and finish all of this stuff. | 我留在这里帮你整理这些东西 |
[10:58] | There is really a lot to get done. | 这里的工程量很大 |
[11:01] | It’s fine, honestly. | 没事的 真的 |
[11:03] | You have a ton of stuff going on right now | 你现在要忙的事情太多 |
[11:05] | and I actually don’t, for once in my life. | 而我这辈子 终于第一次不用忙了 |
[11:08] | Plus, I have these, uh, | 再说了 我还有一种 |
[11:10] | hidden organizational talents that nobody knows about… | 隐藏的整理技能 大家都不知道呢 |
[11:14] | because I’ve hidden them, | 因为我一直藏着 |
[11:16] | but I swear I have them and I really want to help. | 但我发誓我很擅长 我真的想帮你 |
[11:21] | Please let me help. | 拜托就让我帮忙吧 |
[11:22] | Come on. | 拜托了 |
[11:25] | – Okay. – Great. | -好吧 -太棒了 |
[11:27] | Okay. | 好啦 |
[11:28] | Tell me what I need to do. | 告诉我我该做些什么 |
[11:30] | Here is the checklist. | 这是清单 |
[11:34] | That’s the checklist? | 这是清单吗 |
[11:35] | Manual, whatever. | 或者手册吧 随便 |
[11:38] | Yeah, okay. | 好吧 |
[11:39] | I can take care of everything. | 我能搞定的 |
[11:40] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[11:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[11:43] | Yeah, no worries. | 不客气 |
[11:45] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[12:16] | Abby, I brought my– | 艾比 我带来了… |
[12:17] | Gabe, Gabe, Gabe… | 加布 加布 |
[12:27] | – What’s up? – Not much. | -最近咋样 -没咋样 |
[12:29] | – What’s up with you? – Guess you know. | -你呢 -你知道的吧 |
[12:31] | Yeah, I guess I do. | 好像是哦 |
[12:34] | Well, I’m just checking in, ’cause it’s kind of… | 我就是来问问你 因为这毕竟有点… |
[12:35] | Insane? | 疯狂吗 |
[12:38] | Private. | 私密 |
[12:39] | Yeah, that too. | 好吧 确实有点 |
[12:42] | Okay, look, I get it, | 听着 我都懂 |
[12:43] | you’re hot for teacher and all that, | 老师会让你有冲动 |
[12:44] | – but still… – What? | -但这依然… -怎么了 |
[12:47] | Okay, you know me, I’m not one to judge | 你知道我不评头论足 |
[12:48] | and we all know you’re popular with the ladies, | 我们也都知道你很受女生欢迎 |
[12:52] | but… I’m just saying. | 可我就是想提醒你一下 |
[12:54] | What? | 什么 |
[12:56] | She could go to jail. | 她可能会进监狱的 |
[12:58] | You know that, right? | 这你知道的吧 |
[12:59] | That’s not gonna happen. | 不会的 |
[13:01] | Anyway, we’re just having fun. | 我俩不过就是图个乐子而已 |
[13:03] | I hear that. | 随你怎么说吧 |
[13:05] | Let’s keep this between us, right? | 这事不要告诉别人 好吗 |
[13:08] | Yeah… totally. | 当然 |
[13:09] | Jail. | 监狱嘛 |
[13:11] | I get it. | 我懂的 |
[13:12] | – No worries. – Cool. | -不用担心 -好 |
[13:15] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[13:21] | So all the golf lessons at the club | 你们说是去俱乐部学高尔夫 |
[13:24] | were really trips to see a shrink? | 其实是为了去看心理医生吗 |
[13:26] | No, he had some– he had some lessons. | 不 他也上过几堂课啊 |
[13:28] | The point is you went | 重点是 |
[13:29] | and took Grant to see a shrink | 我已经明确地阻止过你 |
[13:31] | when I specifically told you not to. | 你却还是带格兰特去看心理医生 |
[13:33] | Well, what is the harm here? | 这有什么坏处呢 |
[13:35] | The harm is that you crossed a line, again. | 坏处是你又一次做得太过火了 |
[13:38] | It’s because he is struggling, | 那是因为他很痛苦 |
[13:40] | and you have this nesting, | 你和大卫现在这种 |
[13:42] | birdhouse New Age crap | 共筑爱巢的新潮破事 |
[13:43] | that you and David are doing is not working! | 完全没用 |
[13:45] | At least, it isn’t for the kids. | 至少对孩子们来说没用 |
[13:47] | There it is, there it is, Mom. | 又来了 又来了 妈妈 |
[13:49] | You have to judge everything thing that I do, | 我所做的每一件事 每一个决定 |
[13:51] | every decision. | 你都要评头论足 |
[13:52] | I am not judging. | 我没有评头论足 |
[13:53] | I am using my judgment | 我是在运用我的判断 |
[13:55] | and there is a big difference. | 这可是有很大区别的 |
[13:57] | Okay, maybe I should have consulted you, | 好吧 也许我应该先征求你的意见 |
[13:58] | but there’s no way in the world | 但你是绝对不可能 |
[13:59] | that you would have asked for my help. | 向我求助的 |
[14:00] | You’re right, Mom. | 你说得对 妈妈 |
[14:02] | Because at this point, you are the last person | 因为此时此刻 我最不想求助的人 |
[14:05] | I would ask for help. | 就是你 |
[14:19] | This thing’s in Bulgarian. | 保加利亚的这件事 |
[14:20] | Okay, so I think we need to make more room. | 我想我们需要更多的空间 |
[14:24] | Damon, do you think you could push back the bleachers? | 达蒙 你能不能把看台向后推呢 |
[14:26] | Yeah, for sure. | 当然可以 |
[14:27] | – I’ve got some people. – Thank you. | -我找人帮忙 -谢谢你 |
[14:33] | No need to fear, your savior is here. | 无须害怕 我来解救你了 |
[14:37] | Oh my God, thank you for coming. | 天呐 谢谢你能来 |
[14:39] | I’m so glad to see you. | 非常高兴见到你 |
[14:41] | You call, you whine, I come. | 只要你开口 我就会出现 |
[14:44] | Well, I appreciate it. | 谢谢 |
[14:45] | Oh God, I’ve got to go help him. | 天呐 我得去帮帮他 |
[14:46] | Um, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[14:48] | Go help Gabe. | 去帮帮加布吧 |
[14:51] | Drab. | 乏味 |
[14:53] | Very drab. | 非常乏味 |
[15:00] | 欢迎学生们来到大学博览会 你的未来由此展开 这个周五 周六和周日 | |
[15:03] | Hey, Abby. | 你好啊 艾比 |
[15:05] | You come to hang out? | 你过来玩吗 |
[15:08] | I actually work here. | 我在这里工作 |
[15:09] | Right, work. | 对 工作 |
[15:11] | I forgot. | 我都忘了 |
[15:13] | – Is everything okay? – Yeah. | -一切都好吧 -是啊 |
[15:16] | Everything is good. | 一切都很好 |
[15:16] | Yeah, totally cool. | 非常好 |
[15:18] | Okay, well, I’m just gonna head home then. | 好 那我就回家了 |
[15:21] | That’s fine. | 没事 |
[15:22] | Cool, I got this. | 这里我来搞定 |
[15:29] | Really? | 你不是吧 |
[15:31] | Hey, Damon. | 你好 达蒙 |
[15:32] | Carter, nice to see you helping out. | 卡特 很高兴看到你来帮忙 |
[15:33] | Oh, yeah, it’s no problem. | 不客气 |
[15:36] | Where’s Taylor? | 泰勒呢 |
[15:38] | Uh, she’ll be right back. | 她马上就回来 |
[15:39] | She just went to get some more flyers. | 她去再多拿一些传单 |
[15:40] | Tell her I said thanks. | 帮我和她说声谢谢 |
[15:42] | I’m gonna head out. | 我先走了 |
[15:42] | I’ll see you guys tomorrow. Bye. | 明天见 拜 |
[15:47] | I thought you said you were gonna be cool. | 你不是说你没意见吗 |
[15:48] | Yeah, I’m totally cool, okay? | 我完全没意见 好吗 |
[15:51] | But, um, let me just ask you something. | 可是 我想问你一个问题 |
[15:54] | If it were me | 如果换做是我 |
[15:56] | and Abby was a guy, you’d be okay with that? | 而艾比是个男人 你没意见吗 |
[15:59] | Yeah, of course, | 当然了 |
[16:00] | ’cause you’re a grown person, | 因为你是个成年人 |
[16:02] | I know that you know what you’re doing. | 我知道你清楚自己在做些什么 |
[16:04] | Okay, then. | 那好吧 |
[16:05] | I was just wondering. | 我只是好奇而已 |
[16:09] | So I’m gonna go now. | 我现在要走了 |
[16:29] | I dropped your car off in my buddy’s shop. | 我把你的车开到我朋友的店里了 |
[16:31] | They’re gonna fix it up for you. | 他们会帮你修好的 |
[16:32] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:34] | And I’m done with this essay, | 论文写完了 |
[16:36] | so… I’m golden. | 我的前途有指望了 |
[16:42] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[16:43] | I just wanted to make sure you’re okay | 只是想确认你在车祸后 |
[16:45] | after the accident. | 没什么事 |
[16:46] | It sucks, right? | 糟透了吧 |
[16:49] | Carter told me that she had to say she was driving. | 卡特告诉我她不得不说是她开的车 |
[16:55] | She told you that? | 她告诉你了吗 |
[16:55] | She was worried. | 她很担心 |
[16:57] | She’s unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[17:02] | We both care about you, Taylor. | 我们都很关心你 泰勒 |
[17:03] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[17:04] | I have to get back to school and help. | 我得回学校帮忙 |
[17:08] | I don’t want her thinking that she saved me… | 我不想让她觉得她又一次 |
[17:10] | yet again. | 救了我 |
[17:13] | Wanna give me a ride? | 你要开车送我去吗 |
[17:15] | ‘Cause I’m such a pathetic loser | 因为我就是个可悲的笨蛋 |
[17:16] | and I don’t have a car. | 而且我没车 |
[17:17] | You know that’s not what I’m saying here. | 你知道我不是这个意思 |
[17:19] | Do you want to give me a ride or not? | 你到底要不要送我 |
[17:23] | Sure. | 当然 |
[17:26] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[17:35] | Liz, this can’t be a surprise. | 丽兹 这也是意料之中 |
[17:37] | No, it’s not, David. | 是 大卫 |
[17:39] | It’s just, you know, it bugs me | 只是每次她让我觉得 |
[17:41] | when she gets me thinking that she’s right. | 她说得对的时候 我都很烦躁 |
[17:44] | All those years that Carter was missing… | 卡特不在的那些年 |
[17:48] | Do you think that I focused enough on Taylor and Grant? | 你觉得我够关心泰勒和格兰特吗 |
[17:53] | Do you think I was a bad mother? | 你觉得我是个糟糕的母亲吗 |
[17:54] | No. | 不 |
[17:56] | You were and are a great mom. | 不管什么时候你都是好母亲 |
[18:01] | I’m just worried about Grant. | 我只是很担心格兰特 |
[18:03] | I don’t want him to spend years in therapy | 我不想让他因为我 而好几年 |
[18:05] | because of me. | 都在心理治疗 |
[18:06] | What kid isn’t in therapy because of their parents? | 哪个孩子不是因为父母的问题才去心理治疗的 |
[18:10] | Your mom doesn’t know what it was like | 你妈妈不知道卡特失踪的时候 |
[18:11] | when Carter went missing | 到底是怎么样的 |
[18:13] | and she doesn’t know what it’s like now. | 她也不知道现在是怎么样 |
[18:17] | We’re doing the best we can. | 我们现在已经做到最好了 |
[18:19] | Maybe we need to do better. | 也许得做到更好 |
[18:28] | Did anyone see you? | 有人看到你了吗 |
[18:29] | No, it’s fine. | 没有 没事的 |
[18:30] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[18:32] | – Absolutely. – What did you say to Bird? | -百分百确定 -你怎么和波德说的 |
[18:33] | ‘Cause she was acting really weird. | 她表现得非常奇怪 |
[18:35] | I know that you don’t know her, | 我知道你不了解她 |
[18:36] | but we talked about it. | 但我们已经谈过了 |
[18:38] | She has her issues with it, | 她还是有点介意 |
[18:39] | but she’s not gonna say anything. | 但她什么都不会说的 |
[18:41] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[18:42] | I know her. | 我很了解她 |
[18:43] | She wouldn’t do that to me. | 她不会这么对我的 |
[18:48] | It’s a promise. | 我保证 |
[18:52] | I told her it was just a casual thing. | 我跟她说只是随便玩玩 |
[18:54] | Good. | 那就好 |
[19:03] | Think I was lying. | 我觉得我撒了谎 |
[19:08] | You’re sweet. | 嘴巴真甜 |
[19:11] | Let’s get out of here. | 咱们离开这吧 |
[19:13] | Give me five minutes. | 给我五分钟 |
[19:15] | Meet me at my car. | 到时候我车里见 |
[19:20] | Make sure no one sees you. | 别被别人看到 |
[19:33] | Okay, so… | 好的 那… |
[19:35] | Duke goes at five. | 杜克大学五号 |
[19:38] | Carolina at 30. | 卡罗莱纳大学三十号 |
[19:41] | Wells– Welles– | 韦…韦尔斯 |
[19:43] | Wellesley at ten. | 韦尔斯利大学十号 |
[19:47] | All righty. | 都好了 |
[19:48] | A bit of refreshments for the laborers. | 劳动了一天也该休息休息了 |
[19:51] | Please tell me this isn’t water. | 别告诉这是水 |
[19:56] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[20:00] | Dance party! | 派对开始 |
[20:04] | Bird, that is really loud. | 波德 太吵了 |
[20:20] | What is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[20:32] | Really? A party? | 不是吧 派对 |
[20:34] | That’s your way of helping me? | 你就是这样帮我的吗 |
[20:36] | Okay, it’s not a party, Taylor. | 这不是派对 泰勒 |
[20:38] | It doesn’t even matter. | 无所谓了 |
[20:40] | If you could just get everybody out | 你能不能让所有人都出去 |
[20:42] | so I can finish this myself. | 我自己搞定就好 |
[20:44] | Taylor, you don’t have to do it by yourself. | 泰勒 你没必要自己一个人来 |
[20:46] | All these people came here to help. | 这些人都是来帮忙的 |
[20:49] | What a big help. | 真是帮了大忙啊 |
[20:51] | That’s just your thing, right? | 你就喜欢这样 对吧 |
[20:53] | – What? – Your need to save the day? | -什么 -要靠你来拯救一切 |
[20:56] | Poor Taylor. | 可怜的泰勒 |
[20:57] | Oh, so pathetic. | 太可悲了 |
[20:59] | You had to save my ass with the cops | 你得把我从警察手里救出来 |
[21:01] | and now you’re taking over the expo because I’m, | 然后现在还接手我的展会 因为我… |
[21:03] | what, just some lame druggie? | 我是什么嗑药的蠢蛋吗 |
[21:06] | That is so not what I was doing. | 我绝对不是这个意思 |
[21:08] | And then you get Max | 然后你派麦克斯 |
[21:10] | to pull this secret mission and try and fix me. | 完成什么秘密任务 想治好我 |
[21:14] | I wasn’t trying to fix you, Taylor. | 我没有想治你 泰勒 |
[21:16] | Taylor! | 泰勒 |
[21:18] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[21:19] | About what? | 什么怎么样 |
[21:20] | My mural. | 我的壁画啊 |
[21:23] | – You don’t want to know. – Yeah, I do. | -你不会想知道的 -我想知道啦 |
[21:26] | I think it sucks, Bird. | 我觉得这烂透了 波德 |
[21:27] | It has nothing to do with the expo. | 跟展会一点关系都没有 |
[21:32] | You know what? | 这样吧 |
[21:33] | Thank you all so much for your hard work, | 谢谢大家的辛勤努力 |
[21:36] | I really, really appreciate it, | 我真的真的很感激 |
[21:38] | uh, but you can go home, | 不过你们可以回家了 |
[21:39] | ’cause I’m gonna take it from here. | 因为接下来由我来就行了 |
[21:41] | Taylor… | 泰勒 |
[21:44] | none of these people | 这些人 |
[21:45] | have anywhere else they need to be tonight. | 今天晚上都没有其它要紧事 |
[21:47] | Carter, I need to do this now, by myself. | 卡特 我必须做 自己做 |
[21:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:01] | Um, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[22:04] | My year’s allowance will go towards | 我会用今年全部的零用钱 |
[22:05] | buying you a new phone. | 赔你个新手机的 |
[22:08] | You know… don’t worry about it. | 别担心这个 |
[22:10] | I was due for an upgrade. | 我本来就打算换一个 |
[22:11] | All right, Kyle’s gonna drive me to work | 凯尔要送我去上班了 |
[22:14] | and you might see me after school, | 你下课后也许能见到我 |
[22:15] | but it’s your dad’s night tonight, okay? | 但今晚是爸爸住家里 好吗 |
[22:18] | All right, so will you be at Kyle’s place or our house? | 所以你住凯尔那还是我那 |
[22:22] | – What? – Mom. | -什么 -妈 |
[22:27] | Was this not public knowledge? | 这事不是大家都知道吗 |
[22:30] | That you’ve been sleeping at his place? | 你在他家过夜吗 |
[22:33] | Maybe I’ll go wait in the car. | 也许我还是去车里等着吧 |
[22:37] | Grant, I am sorry. | 格兰特 我很抱歉 |
[22:40] | I was going to tell you. | 我本来想告诉你的 |
[22:43] | You have to understand | 你得理解 |
[22:44] | how hard this whole situation is. | 现在局面有多艰难 |
[22:49] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[22:50] | I’m taking the bus. | 我坐校车走 |
[23:18] | Carter. | 卡特 |
[23:19] | Everything looks great. | 一切看着都很棒 |
[23:22] | I didn’t do it. | 我没做贡献 |
[23:25] | It was all Taylor. | 都是泰勒的功劳 |
[23:27] | And she did a really great job. | 她干得真不错 |
[23:30] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[23:31] | And she always does. | 她一直都是 |
[23:33] | Do you know where she is? | 你知道她在哪吗 |
[23:34] | Uh, she’s around here somewhere. | 就在这附近 |
[23:36] | Okay, I’ll find her. | 好的 我去找她 |
[23:37] | Bye. | 再见 |
[23:59] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[24:01] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:02] | Yeah… yeah. | 是的 是的 |
[24:04] | Did you work all night, Taylor? | 你是忙了一晚上吗 泰勒 |
[24:07] | Pretty much, yeah. | 差不多吧 |
[24:10] | Well, everything looks great. | 一切看起来都很棒 |
[24:12] | Seriously, it’s incredible. | 说真的 真了不起 |
[24:15] | Did you get your application in? | 你交了申请没 |
[24:16] | I emailed it this morning. | 今天早上发出去了 |
[24:19] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:20] | Have you spoken to the Yale guy yet? | 跟耶鲁那人聊过没 |
[24:24] | In a few minutes, yeah. | 马上就去 |
[24:26] | Okay, well, those are good things, aren’t they? | 这些都是好事 不是吗 |
[24:30] | I guess. | 是的吧 |
[24:31] | – What do you mean? – You’re right. | -你这是怎么了 -你说得对 |
[24:34] | Everything looks great. | 一切都很棒 |
[24:35] | It all worked out. | 都有回报了 |
[24:36] | I got my essay in, meeting with Yale. | 我交上了论文 能见到耶鲁的人 |
[24:40] | Done with those stupid pills. | 戒掉了那些药 |
[24:44] | I have a sister… | 我有个姐姐… |
[24:47] | who will step up and protect me | 愿意挺身而出保护我 |
[24:50] | no matter what I do. | 不论我做了什么 |
[24:56] | So why don’t I feel any better? | 那我怎么感觉还不好呢 |
[25:02] | What is wrong with me? | 我是怎么了 |
[25:05] | Taylor. | 泰勒 |
[25:10] | There is nothing wrong with you. | 你没有怎么 |
[25:13] | – Okay? – You’re wrong. | -好吗 -你错了 |
[25:16] | Everything’s fine, but… | 一切都很好 但是… |
[25:21] | … I feel worse… | 我感觉更糟了 |
[25:24] | … every day. | 一天比一天糟 |
[25:35] | Detective Wilson. | 威尔逊警探 |
[25:41] | Grant’s not sick. | 格兰特没生病啊 |
[25:45] | But… but he… | 但…但他… |
[25:48] | he got on the bus. | 他坐上校车了啊 |
[25:52] | Well, please call me if he shows up. | 如果他出现请打我电话 |
[25:55] | I’ve got to go. | 我要挂了 |
[26:00] | David, Grant’s missing. | 大卫 格兰特不见了 |
[26:11] | Is the coast clear? | 我们现在没事了吗 |
[26:14] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:16] | I’m sorry, Bird. | 对不起 波德 |
[26:17] | It… I wasn’t feeling like myself. | 我之前感觉不太好 |
[26:22] | Anyway, I’m sorry. | 总之 很抱歉 |
[26:24] | Sisterhood of the traveling hormones. | 荷尔蒙旺盛的夏天 |
[26:28] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[26:34] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[26:38] | Why is your dad– | 为什么你爸… |
[26:38] | What’s up with the 5-0? | 警察怎么来了 |
[26:40] | I just heard. | 我才听说 |
[26:41] | She’s been sleeping with a student. | 她和个学生有亲密关系 |
[26:57] | – Did you tell? – What? | -你告密的吗 -什么 |
[26:59] | Did you tell anybody about Abby and me? | 你把我和艾比的事告诉别人了吗 |
[27:01] | Did you report her to the police? | 你把她举报给警察了吗 |
[27:03] | – Be serious. – Hey, I am. | -严肃点好吗 -我就是 |
[27:05] | It’s quite the coincidence | 昨天你撞破了我们 |
[27:07] | that yesterday you find out | 今天她就被逮捕 |
[27:08] | and then today she’s getting arrested? | 真是太巧了吧 |
[27:11] | Gabe, I’m your friend, okay? | 加布 我是你朋友 好吗 |
[27:13] | I would never do something like that. | 我不会做那种事的 |
[27:15] | She knew it. | 她知道 |
[27:19] | She had you pegged. | 她早看出来你了 |
[27:26] | I could swear I saw him get on that bus | 我发誓我早上见他 |
[27:27] | this morning, but… now I’m not so sure. | 坐上了校车 但现在又不确定了 |
[27:30] | I’m still just getting his voicemail. | 还是转到语音信箱 |
[27:32] | Maybe I should drive around and look for him. | 或许我该开车去找找他 |
[27:34] | Have you talked to the girls? | 你和姑娘们说了吗 |
[27:35] | No, I don’t want to scare them. | 没有 我不想吓到她们 |
[27:40] | Now I’m getting nervous. | 现在我害怕了 |
[27:43] | Do you think he would try and go see that shrink? | 你觉得他会是去看心理医生了吗 |
[27:45] | No, but you should have called me if he had. | 不 但如果他去了你该跟我说的 |
[27:47] | Just hate the fact that we left on | 真是后悔我们早上 |
[27:48] | such bad terms this morning. | 就那么走了 |
[27:50] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[27:51] | Maybe I’ll try and find Grant. | 我试着找找格兰特吧 |
[27:53] | He found out that I’d been sleeping over at Kyle’s. | 他发现我一直睡在凯尔家 |
[27:58] | Mom, we’ve been calling all day. | 妈妈 我们打一天了 |
[27:59] | There’s no answer. | 他不接电话 |
[28:00] | Hi, hi, honey, this is Grandma. | 喂 亲爱的 我是外婆 |
[28:02] | See? I told you, voicemail. | 看 我说了转到语音信箱吧 |
[28:04] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, where are you? | 对 你在哪里 |
[28:07] | Okay, well, there’ll be someone there to get you in just a few. | 好 他们马上就去那里接你 |
[28:11] | Bye. | 再见 |
[28:14] | He’s fine. | 他没事 |
[28:14] | He was at the arcade at the mall. | 他在商场的游乐场里 |
[28:19] | I’ll go pick him up. | 我去接他 |
[28:25] | He was at the mall all this time?! | 他一直都在商场里吗 |
[28:28] | Well, why didn’t he answer when I called him? | 那我打电话他怎么不接 |
[28:30] | Oh, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[28:31] | Honey, children have waged war against their mothers | 孩子和妈妈合不来不是 |
[28:34] | for centuries. | 一两天了 |
[28:35] | You can’t take it personally. | 别觉得是针对你 |
[28:40] | She completed melted down. | 她完全崩溃了 |
[28:43] | She’s been under a lot of stress. | 她最近压力很大 |
[28:44] | She said herself, everything’s going her way now. | 她自己说了 现在一切都很顺利 |
[28:49] | She is not okay, Max. | 她不是很好 麦克斯 |
[28:51] | I’m really starting to worry about her | 我真的开始担心她了 |
[28:53] | and I have absolutely no idea what I can do to help. | 也完全不知道要怎么帮她 |
[28:56] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[28:57] | All these years, I wanted to be someone’s sister, | 这么多年 我一直想当姐姐 |
[28:59] | now that it actually happened, | 现在真的是了 |
[29:00] | I’m realizing how much I suck at it. | 才发现我有多不称职 |
[29:02] | You’re a great sister. | 你是个很棒的姐姐 |
[29:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:09] | I just wish I knew what I could do to help. | 我只是希望知道怎么能帮上她 |
[29:11] | Past few months have been rough. | 过去几个月很艰难 |
[29:14] | People deal with these things differently. | 人们应对的方式都不一样 |
[29:18] | You can’t expect her to handle it | 你不能期望她处理的方式 |
[29:20] | the same way that you would. | 和你一样 |
[29:29] | Hey, son. | 儿子 |
[29:35] | What happened with Abby, the counselor? | 我们辅导员艾比怎么了 |
[29:37] | Oh, she’s being held. | 她被收押了 |
[29:40] | It’s no petty crime, sleeping with a student. | 罪名不轻 侵犯学生呢 |
[29:43] | – Who was it, do you know? – No, we don’t know. | -是谁 你们知道吗 -不知道 |
[29:45] | We’re still investigating it, | 我们还在调查 |
[29:46] | but her fiance swore– | 但她未婚夫坚称… |
[29:47] | Her fiance? | 她未婚夫吗 |
[29:48] | Yeah, that’s who turned her in. | 对 就是他揭发的 |
[29:50] | He thought she was just having an affair, | 他觉得她有外遇 |
[29:53] | then he realized it was a student. | 然后意识到是个学生 |
[30:00] | Did you question her? | 你审讯她了吗 |
[30:01] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[30:03] | She’s just denying it. | 她矢口否认 |
[30:05] | Laughing at the idea | 笑着说自己 |
[30:06] | that she’d be in a relationship with a teenager. | 怎么可能和小孩子有亲密关系 |
[30:12] | So you don’t know who she was sleeping with? | 所以你们不知道谁和她有关系吗 |
[30:15] | No. | 不知道 |
[30:17] | Well, her fiance claims | 她未婚夫说 |
[30:19] | he saw a bunch of texts, | 自己看到了一些短信 |
[30:20] | but without a witness, | 但没有目击证人 |
[30:22] | I’m gonna have to cut her loose. | 我也只能放了她 |
[30:28] | I’m gonna go finish some homework. | 我去写作业了 |
[30:31] | Hey, Gabe. | 加布 |
[30:34] | You want to grab a bite to eat later? | 等下你想一起去吃饭吗 |
[30:36] | Yeah, maybe. | 好啊 |
[30:38] | You know, we haven’t hung out in a while. | 我们有段时间没一起玩了 |
[30:39] | I’ve been busy at work. | 我工作太忙 |
[30:40] | – Dad, it’s okay. – No. | -爸 没事的 -不 |
[30:42] | I’ve– I’ve dropped the ball. | 是我不称职 |
[30:47] | I just want you to know… | 我只想让你知道 |
[30:52] | … I’m here. | 我在这里 |
[30:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[31:08] | The insurance company called. | 保险公司来电话了 |
[31:11] | It was an accident, I’m sorry. | 那是意外 对不起 |
[31:13] | I thought Carter was driving. | 我以为是卡特开的车 |
[31:14] | I was driving. | 是我开的 |
[31:15] | Why didn’t you call me? | 你们为什么不打我电话 |
[31:17] | Because it wasn’t a big deal, no one was hurt. | 因为又不是大事 没人受伤 |
[31:20] | Yeah, and Max is gonna fix the car. | 是啊 而且麦克斯也会修好车的 |
[31:22] | I don’t care about the car. | 我不关心车 |
[31:23] | I care about you two. | 我关心的是你们两个 |
[31:24] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[31:28] | I got distracted for like a second. | 我就分了一下神 |
[31:32] | You got distracted? | 你分神了吗 |
[31:33] | By what? | 是干什么 |
[31:35] | Were you on the phone? | 是在打电话吗 |
[31:37] | No. | 不是 |
[31:39] | Were you texting? | 是发短信吗 |
[31:42] | Were you? | 是吗 |
[31:44] | It wasn’t her fault. | 那不怪她 |
[31:45] | How many times have we told you | 我们跟你们说了多少次 |
[31:46] | not to use the phone in the car?! | 不要开车的时候玩手机 |
[31:49] | – I know. – You could have been killed, Carter, | -我知道 -你会没命的 卡特 |
[31:51] | or your sister could have been killed. | 或者你妹妹会没命的 |
[31:53] | Mom, we’re fine. | 妈 我们没事 |
[31:54] | No, you’re lucky, that’s what you are. | 不 你们那是走运 |
[32:02] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[32:03] | No, that’s not gonna cut it. | 不 这样不够 |
[32:06] | You’re grounded. | 你被禁足了 |
[32:08] | Home and school and that’s it. | 放了学就回家 就这样 |
[32:10] | What?! Mom, that is so unfair. | 什么 妈妈 这不公平 |
[32:11] | What is so unfair about it? | 有什么不公平的 |
[32:13] | She knew the rules and she chose to ignore them. | 她明知规矩 还不遵守 |
[32:16] | End of discussion. | 就这样 |
[32:33] | Movie night. | 电影之夜啊 |
[32:35] | Oh, uh, wait. | 等等 |
[32:36] | Before you do that. | 你吃之前 |
[32:40] | We have something that we want to talk to you about. | 我们有话想跟你说 |
[32:42] | You really scared us. | 你真的吓到我们了 |
[32:43] | You can’t just skip school and disappear like that. | 不能就这样翘课然后消失 |
[32:46] | But I needed to just get away. | 但我想躲开一会 |
[32:47] | No, I get it. | 不 我知道 |
[32:49] | We understand that you’re frustrated | 我们理解你很难过 |
[32:51] | and you have every right to be. | 你也有权这样 |
[32:54] | I, um… | 我… |
[32:56] | I haven’t been doing a very good job lately. | 我最近是做得不够好 |
[32:59] | I know that it was hard to learn | 我知道我住在凯尔家 |
[33:01] | that I was staying at Kyle’s, | 让你很难接受 |
[33:03] | and I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[33:05] | But we are going to make sure, | 但我们向你保证 |
[33:07] | going forward, that things are better for you. | 以后不会让你这样了 |
[33:09] | All right. | 好了 |
[33:10] | So do you have anything you’d like to talk about? | 你有什么话想跟我们说吗 |
[33:17] | Patricia always says that I should… | 派翠西亚总是说我该… |
[33:20] | be open and honest with you guys. | 跟你们坦诚相待 |
[33:28] | I want to live with Grandma and Grandpa. | 我想去外公外婆家住 |
[33:33] | I want to move out. | 我想搬出去 |
[33:48] | Can I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[33:50] | Seems like you’re already in. | 不是已经进来了吗 |
[33:57] | Look… I screwed up. | 是我搞砸了 |
[34:00] | Uh, yeah. | 没错 |
[34:02] | I know you didn’t rat-out Abby. | 我知道不是你出卖的艾比 |
[34:04] | Of course I didn’t. | 当然不是我 |
[34:07] | I’m really sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[34:10] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[34:12] | I’ve been accused of worse. | 我还被骂过更狠的 |
[34:16] | So… | 那… |
[34:18] | who turned her in? | 是谁告发的她 |
[34:22] | Her fiance. | 她的未婚夫 |
[34:23] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[34:25] | I did not see that coming. | 我可没想到这个 |
[34:28] | I feel like a complete idiot. | 我觉得自己像个大傻子 |
[34:30] | You didn’t know. | 你又不知道 |
[34:32] | No. | 是啊 |
[34:35] | I really liked her. | 我真的喜欢过她 |
[34:38] | I know you did. | 我知道 |
[34:40] | And that’s what makes you a great guy. | 所以你才是个好人 |
[34:45] | I think this calls for a drink. | 我觉得该喝一杯 |
[34:50] | All right. | 好 |
[34:53] | To Gabe and the ladies, | 敬加布和女人们 |
[34:56] | and may there always be plenty. | 愿他桃花围绕 |
[34:59] | Preferably my own age. | 最好是同龄的 |
[35:00] | Who appreciate him for all that he is. | 欣赏他的一切 |
[35:02] | But with the skills and enthusiasm of experience. | 但又经验丰富 奔放热情 |
[35:10] | Okay, seriously. | 好了 说真的 |
[35:11] | You have to give me some details. | 你得告诉我些细节 |
[35:13] | – Really? – What? | -真的吗 -干什么 |
[35:14] | Suddenly you’re shy? | 你突然又羞涩了吗 |
[35:20] | – Thanks, by the way. – For what? | -另外 谢谢 -谢什么 |
[35:23] | Being a friend. | 做我的朋友 |
[35:26] | Well, thanks for calling me one. | 谢谢你当我是朋友 |
[35:45] | 马歇尔海岬 矫正治疗中心 华盛顿大道49号 弗吉尼亚州 费尔法克斯 | |
[36:04] | Can I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[36:05] | Look, I didn’t know Mom was gonna | 我不知道妈妈会对 |
[36:06] | freak out that much about the accident, | 车祸反应那么大 |
[36:08] | so I’m just gonna tell her that I was driving. | 我要去告诉她车是我开的 |
[36:11] | No, it’s fine, Tay, I don’t want you to. | 没事 小泰 别告诉她 |
[36:16] | I’ve been thinking about something. | 我在想一些事 |
[36:20] | About why you’re not feeling any better. | 想你为什么感觉没变好 |
[36:29] | I think it’s about Lori. | 我觉得是因为洛莉 |
[36:33] | About her being our biological mother. | 因为她是我们的生母 |
[36:36] | I think that’s where this all started. | 我觉得是从这开始的 |
[36:39] | Lori told us the truth | 洛莉告诉我们了真相 |
[36:40] | and then… | 然后… |
[36:43] | things just started to fall apart. | 一切都开始分崩离析 |
[36:45] | Like with Max and with Mom and Dad. | 比如麦克斯 爸爸和妈妈 |
[36:49] | Look, I know you don’t like talking about it, | 我知道你不想聊这些 |
[36:53] | or her… | 或者她… |
[36:57] | … but that was a huge deal, Taylor. | 但这是大事 泰勒 |
[37:02] | That kind of news has the potential | 这种消息能让 |
[37:03] | to make even the most secure and together person on the planet… | 世界上哪怕最有安全感 最冷静的人 |
[37:08] | feel completely lost. | 感到傍徨无助 |
[37:16] | I hate that she’s my mother. | 我讨厌她是我们的妈妈 |
[37:21] | That she’s… somehow… a part of me. | 讨厌…她是我身体的一部分 |
[37:31] | I don’t want to think about it. | 我不愿意去想这事 |
[37:35] | I just want it to go away. | 只想它消失 |
[37:38] | I hate her for what she’s done to you. | 我讨厌她对你做的那些事 |
[37:41] | To all of us. | 对我们做的那些事 |
[37:44] | But please, don’t shut us out. | 但求求你 别对我们关上心门 |
[37:49] | Please. | 求你了 |
[37:52] | It just feels kind of lonely. | 这样感觉很孤独 |
[37:55] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:03] | I’m here. | 我在这里 |
[38:06] | You’re always gonna have me. | 你一直都有我的 |
[38:09] | I am always gonna have your back, okay? | 我会永远支持你的 好吗 |
[38:13] | You’re pretty much stuck with me. | 别想甩掉我 |
[38:18] | Come here. | 过来 |
[38:19] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[38:32] | I have an idea. | 我有主意了 |
[38:33] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:35] | I think we need to dance. | 我觉得我们该跳舞 |
[38:38] | What? | 什么 |
[38:41] | Yeah, we definitely do. | 一定要跳 |
[38:43] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[38:44] | Come on, it’s fine, trust me. | 来吧 没事的 相信我 |
[38:46] | I don’t know about this, Carter. | 我不知道 卡特 |